Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Season: Winter
During winter, your villagers will likely catch even less prey and the odds of deaths during births will continue to rise. In addition, they are far more prone to catching sickness and are more likely to die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Announcements:

Villages:
Black Rock Weyrhold | Mournstead | Skyhelm | Liones Kingdom | Vertwyn |Vale of Archaic Corybantic | Foxbane Village | Sereia | Valhalla | Alnwick | Noble Red | Zaffari | Moria

olympia. wrote:Image
Iyashi researches medicine | Redeeming days 23-25 from the calendar | Shuyaku and Herdis go on a gathering patrol | Airi and Hikari go on a border patrol | Hikari and Ryoshi fall in love and get married

[Iyashi gains 1 KP]
[Shuyaku and Herdis gather x1 cucumber and x1 carrot]
[Airi and Hikari find x1 leather, x1 stone and x1 sand]
[Hikari and Ryoshi are now married!*]
[From the advent calender Zaffari receives x2 hare, x2 trout, x2 squirrel, x2 mushroom, x3 cucumber, x1 carrot, x1 honeydew, x2 dragonfruit, x3 passionfruit and a skilled animal of your choice (the list is on the front page)]
[* I assume you didn't want them to try for children yet?]

Norway05171814 wrote:Moria
- Cenäth Boshut hunts.
- Cenäth Boshut gathers.
- Cenäth Boshut scouts.

[Cenäth hunts x1 sheep]
[Cenäth gathers x1 turnip, x1 boysenberry and x1 cantaloupe seed]
[Cenäth finds a expeditioner. Their traits are ST-E2 | HS-HC | HC-26 | EC-H7 | X | Dwarf]
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Winter
Winter is here! During the winter, your villagers are likely to catch very little prey and gather very little food, and the odds of deaths during births will continue to rise. Additionally, they are more prone to catching sickness and are more likely to die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

The frozen winds of winter are driving everyone indoors. Villages are hoping their stockpiles will last for just another month or so until the spring but adults are finding it hard to believe. Animals are more prevalent due to the chill and villages are throwing their hands up as they rescue the animals; certainly they will be useful but it would have been better had they come a few months earlier or later, when there was more food around. Take care, villages. Take care.

Announcements
To remind anyone who may not have seen, the How To Play has been updated with features that have been clarified, added, or taken out. Additionally, I have created a public Google folder that can be accessed through the Discord. It has information such as the official hex codes for people who want to color in their villagers, and charts to see the abilities of skilled animals/items.

If anyone wishes to join the Discord, please PM me for the link.

Villages
Beacontown | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Havensake | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

eagle, wrote:

[ Markus and Cynthia catch nothing due to the harshness of winter scaring away the prey. ]
[ Bradley gathers x1 fig. ]
[ Dayo and Tabatha find a farmer and a scout. ]
[ Isaac finds a cow that he decides to take back to the base, seeing as they are likely to need a farm soon. What will you name it? ]
[ Quinn gains 1 KP. ]

[ The farmer's traits are: ST - K2 / HS - HW / HC - 33 / EC - F5 / X / witch/wizard. ]
[ The scout's traits are: ST - E7 / HS - HW / HC - 29 / EC - D3 / X / human. ]

[ The Wayfarer gains 1 moose, x2 watermelons, x1 chicken, x1 hare, x1 salmon, x1 apple, x2 copper, x1 herb, x2 leather, x1 cotton, x3 fig seeds, x2 apple seeds, x2 wheat seeds, x1 potato seed, x1 pumpkin seed, x2 compasses, x1 stone dagger, x2 iron swords and a horse from the raffle. ]

[ The Wayfarer gains x12 moose, x14 salmon, x14 chickens, x11 hares, x19 watermelons, x16 figs, x16 apples, x18 potatoes, x21 pumpkins, x12 wheat, x1 cotton, x4 fig seeds, x1 steel, x1 pumpkin seed, x1 stone, x1 potato seed, x1 leather, x1 copper, and x1 iron from the advent calendar. ]
[ The Wayfarer gains x2 vials of medicine, a steel sword, a steel spear, and a dragon from the advent calendar. Once the dragon bonds to Dayo, he will only be able to perform hunting or scouting patrols. ]
[ The Wayfarer gains a villager of any rank with the following traits: ST - C7 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - C4 / X / human. ]

[ Mod notes: The coding is alright! And I'm totally cool with taking the fantasy traits out of your rolls. Once I've given you the current batch of 10 villagers I prerolled for you, I assume I'll only be using natural traits and giving out only humans. ]

Stormt4lon wrote:

[ Romeo and Gabriel gather x1 apple seed and x1 carrot. ]
[ Soren finds a stray dog. What will you name it? ]
[ Erin's patrol catches x1 pig. ]
[ Ivy gains 1 KP. ]

[ The people at the marketplace may return (although any goods brought to the market will stay there) and acquisitions from the marketplace can be added at any time. ]

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:

[ Pema and Ipuruak catch x1 chicken. ]
[ Rose catches x1 elk. ]
[ Avery finds a hunter and a gatherer, looking for shelter from the bitter cold. Their relationship is up to you. ]
[ Ipuruak gains 1 KP. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - A5 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - / X / were-. ]
[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 4 / EC - / X / shapeshifter (single-shift). ]
[ The ancestors grant Avery's request of a warrior. Their traits are: ST - B9 / HC - 43 / EC - / Y / kitsune. ]
[ The ancestors warn Avery that once the fasting posts are complete, Ipuruak will be unable to participate in patrols. ]

[ Mod liveblog: I'm just putting it out there that right now, I'm so rooting for Pema and Ipuruak!! ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:40 pm

Number of People: 23 (12 males | 11 females)
Next Request: Jan. 27th
Servings Needed: 24
Yemons: 50
Starting Post: Info

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

Rolland leaned against the balcony's railing, his eyes fixated at the horizon before him as he was lost in deep thought. The kingdom had been thriving tremendously and yet something inside him felt off. Flashbacks from a few months ago came racing forward, when Rolland was out checking on his people. Many of them began asking on when they should be seeing a prince or princess arriving as they where excited to see the royal family grow. Unable to give a full answer at the time Rolland just brushed it off by saying soon, although he himself knew that it was a lie. Letting out a heavy sigh, Rolland allowed his upper half just drape a bit over the railing, his eyes scanning the streets below. He had finally come to terms with no longer loving Mythia in a romantic way. They had been betrothed to one another when they where teens and at the time it was thrilling as he truly did love Mythia like that at one point. As the pair grew older they began to realize how silly and childish they where at the time. With Mythia feeling the same way as he did, Rolland didn't feel as alone as he use too. Upon being so deep in thought Rolland didn't hear someone approach him until a gentle hand rested on his arm. "Rolland." a sweet voice spoke, drawing his brown eyes up to gaze into a familiar vibrant pink eyes. Rolland straightened up, flashing a small soft smile at the person before him. "Mythia, what brings you here today?" Rolland spoke softly, his voice clearly full of respect and love for the queen. Although no longer in love, Mythia would always be the one person he could truly trust and relay on. "I can't just check up on you?" Mythia asked, tilting her head a bit and letting out a small chuckle. "No I've just come to see how you have been. I know our people have been wondering when we will be having a heir and it's been causing you to stress. You don't want to worry them by informing them that their beloved king and queen are splitting up. It's been hard on me too, as I hate seeing you like this. I always have. Your suppose to be the strong one and I'm suppose to be the emotional one. Not the other way around." Mythia explained, laughing once more. Rolland's body relaxed a bit, letting out a small chuckle himself. "Mythia, you did always know exactly what to say. Thank you. I''m glad you're still here though. I promised to give you a wonderful life and I'll still keep that promise no matter the state our relationship may be in." he spoke. "With all jokes aside though, I have been thinking. In the end though it's still going to be your choice on what to do. However my thought was instead of telling our people what is going on between us we can still keep up the act of being madly in love. Inform them that I'm unable to have children and that we plan to adopt. That way they can drop the subject of a heir and we both can still have a life. I know you don't like to lie and maybe one day one of us will actually find someone else we love. Until then it's a temporary solution. What do you think?" Mythia asked, turning around and leaning against the rail with her back facing the kingdom. Silence fell between the pair for some time until Rolland exhaled and gave a small nod. "Alright. I'm in." he spoke, facing Mythia and offering his hand out for a handshake. "You have never given me any reason to doubt you before. I know with you by my side we can get through this." Rolland said. Mythia smiled, grabbing Rolland's hand and pulling him into a hug.

---

In the hallways of the castle three of the king's Holy Knights walked down the corridor. Tension clung heavily in the air as the two males seemed to shoot daggers at one another as they glared at each other from the opposite side of Takeshi. They pair had been struggling to gain favor with her, both not wanting to let the other one win. Takeshi found it a bit stressful, but had a been finding it more difficult to settle on just one of them. Myles and Axel each both really good qualities, that and they had been with her from the very beginning. "Myles. Axel. Will you two just stop. You know that I care deeply for you both. I can't just pick one... Why can't I just have both?" Takeshi stated, muttering the last sentence under her breath. Myles let out a small annoyed sigh, but quickly dropped it and gave a small nod. Out of the pair, Myles was clearly more down to earth and balanced where Axel was more outspoken and suave. "Aw come on T. you know you can't resist me forever." Axel smirked. This caused Myles let out a low growl, rolling his eyes a bit as he held back from punching the dimwit. Takeshi shook her head and shoved Axel away, quickening her pace a bit. "Oh please. You're pretty easy to resist. Besides I'm sure yougot plenty of other girls to pick from." Takeshi stated, smirking a bit. Both Myles and Axel let out a small laugh, Axel reaching out and grabbing Takeshi and twirling her about before dipping her. "Don't be that way T. Come on just enjoy yourself a little." Axel spoke, leaning in to place a kiss on Takeshi. However before he could Myles swiftly picked up Takeshi in his arms and gently set her back down. "You're really asking for it Axel. One more move like that and I'll send you through the wall." Myles stated flatly. Axel just laughed and patted Myles on the shoulder before counting to head down the hallway and out to the court yard. "Relax man. Ya know I promised not to actually do anything. Lighten up Myles. Live a little." Axel smiled. Myles and Takeshi both rolled their eyes, walking out into the court yard shortly after Axel. "We will see about that." Myles commented. Takeshi watched the two punch each other in the shoulder, rolling her eyes a bit while a small smile rested on her face. "Enough games. It's time to get the patrols started. And please, for the love of all that is holly. I better not hear from Grand Master Velcar about how you two ruined the patrol. Behave." Takeshi stated.

---

{Liones Kingdom consumes x4 deer

Requests: Rolland requests mother [please specify if she's a citizen or a holy knight. Thanks. =]
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: Uses x1 gold jewelry

Medic Info: n/a
Birthing Info: n/a
Deaths: n/a

Studying Medicine: Timber
Patrolling: Velcar, Ban, Myles, Axel, Mako, and Ninleyn
Scouting: Merlin, Takeshi, Madoka, Sirenna, and Nadine
Hunting: Rolland, Deja, and Kiiru
Gathering: Mythia and Lillia
Training: Genie/Valentine - magic ability training | Nathaniel/Simona - crop/soil care | Siveril/Vladimir - way of the trade

---

Mod Note: Citizens, Shifters, and Werebeasts have no magic ability
Please refer to starter post link for Races/Usable traits. =]

b]I wish to adopt![/b]
Code of Child: ST - D6 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - F6 / X / human / 5 year
Name of Child: Zirsa

I've accomplished something!
Achievements: It Takes All Kinds | Hamlet | Hannigan or Warbucks?
Total Prizes: x3 random items | 10 yemons | x3 random items

---

King:
Rolland | 38 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - B3 | HS - S | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X | Magic Ability: Lightning strike (lightning powers)

Queen:
Mythia | 30 years | Female | Fairy
↪ ST - F3 | HS - HW | HC - 38 | EC - A11 | X | Magic Ability: Overgrowth (earth powers)

Princes/Princesses:
x
↪ ST - x | HS - x | HC - x | EC - x | x | Magic Ability: x

Mages:
Timber | 32 years | Male | K. Points: 6 | Baboon Shifter
↪ ST - D1 | HS - LW | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X

Grand Master:
Velcar | 38 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - E4 | HS - HW | HC - 48 | EC - C7 | X | Magic Ability: Awakening (earth powers)

7 Sins:
Ban | 24 years | Male | Human | Greed Sin
↪ ST - E1 | HS - S | HC - 42 | EC - E7 | Y | Magic Ability: Snatch [ability to steal other people's weapons and strength]
Merlin | 30 years | Female | Human | Gluttony Sin
↪ ST - C3 | HS - S | HC - 1 | EC -D4 | Y | Magic Ability: Infinity [enhanced spell casting]

Holy Knights:
Takeshi | 32 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - E8 | HS - S | HC - 94 | EC - Green | X | Magic Ability: Vine whip (earth powers)
Madoka | 34 years | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST - B9 | HS - HC | HC - 64 | EC - DBlue | X | Magic Ability: Air wave (sound wave powers)
Myles | 39 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - B10 | HS - HC | HC - 110 | EC - Blue | X | Magic Ability: Shadow strike (shadow powers)
Axel | 34 years | Male | Elf
↪ ST - E5 | HS - HW | HC - 10 | EC - Red | X | Magic Ability: Thunder storm (water powers)
Sirenna | 27 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - D1 | HS - HW | HC - 21 | EC - G1 | X | Magic Ability: Wind Blast (air powers)
Genie | 35 years | Female | Coyote Shifter
↪ ST - A10 | HS - HW | HC - 53 | EC - B4 | Y
Mako | 27 years | Male | Werewolf
↪ ST - F8 | HS - LC | HC - 44 | EC - F4 | X
Nadine | 19 years | Female | Werewolf
↪ ST - A2 | HS - HW | HC - 65 | EC - H6 | Y
Ninleyn | 24 years | Male | Light Elf
↪ ST - A6 | HS - LW | HC - 63 | EC - H10 | X

Apprentice Holy Knights:
Valentine | 19 years | Female | Werebeast [fox]
↪ ST - B5 | HS - S | HC - 57 | EC - A1 | X

Citizens:
Lillia | 30 years | Female | Demon
↪ ST - E6 | HS - LW | HC - 36 | EC - E10 | X
Deja | 31 years | Female | Werebeast [lion]
↪ ST - D1 | HS - S | HC - 65 | EC - H9 | Y
Siveril | 33 years | Male | Light Elf
↪ ST - A7 | HS - LW | HC - 51 | EC - E7 | X
Kiiru | 24 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - A4 | HS - HW | HC - 13 | EC - F9 | X
Nathaniel | 28 years | Male | Winged Human
↪ ST - F11 | HS - S | HC - 15 | EC - A2 | X

Apprentices:
Simona | 20 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - F11 | HS - S | HC - 15 | EC - A2 | X
Vladimir | 18 years | Male | Vampire
↪ ST - A3 | HS - HW | HC - 28 | EC - C1 | Y

Mothers:
x
↪ ST - x | HS - x | HC - x | EC - x | x

Children:
x

Retired:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Holy Knight | Apprentice Holy Knight | offense, defense, magic ability training, learning about the races
Citizen | Apprentice | gathering, hunting, crop/soil care, learning how to trade

Genie | Valentine | races of Lioness Kingdom
Nathaniel | Simona | trading
Siveril | Vladimir | n/a

---

Animals:
Tiki | 4 year | Male | Bird

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile
Hare | x7 | 1 serving
Boar | x10 | 3 servings
Perch | x10 | 3 servings
Deer | x9 | 6 servings
Carrots | x12 | 3 servings
Potato | x10 | 3 servings
Lettuce | x12 | 4 servings
Strawberry | x17 | 1 serving
Apple | x8 | 2 servings
Honey Melon | x9 | 4 servings

Items
x1 honey melon seed
x1 carrot seed
x4 iron
x4 steel
x2 sand
x2 silver
x3 copper
x2 gold
x3 twine
x4 herb
x2 cotten
x1 stone
x1 saddle | 20 uses
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Westhaven | #003

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:22 pm

font credit from fontmeme.com
Number of People: total: 007 | male: 004 | female: 003 | other: 000
Number of Animals: total: 000 | male: 000 | female: 000 | other: 000
Yemons: 50
Servings Needed: 0 (fasting)
Next Visit to Ancestors: next thursday
Please no deaths atm!

"What do you mean I can't hunt anymore!" Ipuruak shouted at Avery, fuming. They were standing in a meadow, the snow falling in clumps, almost up to their knees. The village cheiftain was infuriatingly calm.
"The ancestors warned me. After the fasting time is up, you won't be able to go on patrol." He explained slowly.
"Well, what happens if i do go out after we're done fasting?" The healer challenged. Avery sighed, and slumped down onto a tree stump, clear of ice, defeated.
"I don't know. They never told me." He admitted. Ipuruak sat down too. For a moment, they sat in an angry silence. Ipuruak took a deep breath in an attempt to clam down, before he spoke up again, having composed himself.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so worked up over nothing." He grumbled.
"Oh you're good. And I know it's not nothing. I know that you value your hunting trips with Pema. Remember that chicken you guys caught? It was huge!" He chuckled softly. Ipuruak laughed too.
"Yeah, it was pretty impressive, huh?" He grinned. Suddenly Avery stopped and looked him dead in the eyes.
"Do you hear that?" He said urgently. Ipuruak strained his ears, trying to find the sound, but heard nothing. He looked enviously at Avery's pointed ears, but before he could even think of a good retort, Avery dashed off, calling over his shoulder telling the healer to go home. Ipuruak shrugged, and thrust downwards with his huge wings, and headed for home.

Pema smiled as she saw Ipuruak land in the square. They had grown much closer in the little while they had been together, and she always looked forward to hunting with him. He walked over to her, and she immediately noticed something was wrong. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably, and his wing feathers were fluffed up the way they did when he was anxious.
"Hi Pema." He said, sounding glum. She rolled her eyes.
"Well, spit it out. Why are you all mopey all of a sudden?" She teased him, hoping to cheer him up. He sighed.
"The ancestors say that once the fasting is done," he swallowed, as if bringing himself to deliver some terrible news."that once they are done, i can't go hunting anymore."
"Well maybe we can find something that isn't hunting, like patrolling?" She said, trying to stay calm, for both their sakes, but her voice quavered. He only shook his head.
"No. It's all types of patrols." He sighed.
"I'm sure it will be okay." She said, trying to keep calm, despite wanting to scream It's not fair! he must have seen the despair in her eyes, because he looked her in the eyes and said,
"Hey, don't worry. Tell you what? What if we go hunting, now? After all, we have until the fasting is done, so we might as well make the most of it!" She grinned and nodded.
The halted at the edge of a copse of trees that Pema had discovered, but never ventured into. Ipuruak looked down at the ground and took a step. The snow crunched loudly. "That won't do." He said. "We'll need to keep to the trees, otherwise, all the good game will hear us coming miles away." The elf backed away.
"No way. I am not going into that tree." She said firmly. The healer looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
"Why?" He asked.
"I just don't heights, okay?" She said defensively. Ipuruak gave her a sympathetic smile.
"Don't worry you'll be fine." He reassured her. The huntress looked up at him.
"Promise?"
"Promise." He said meeting her gaze. Then, they started to scale the nearest tree. Ipuruak went first and Pema followed more tentatively. When the got as high as they needed, the young man stopped. "We'll need to jump from tree to tree." He said. Pema looked at him as if he'd grown a third arm.
"Are you crazy?" She asked.
"No." Then, not giving Pema any time to back out he jumped, grabbing on to a branch on the next tree. Carefully, she followed, expecting to fall to her death, but she grabbed a branch. They kept going for a few more trees, until Ipuruak stopped again. "These trees are pretty far apart. We'll need to be careful." She nodded. He leapt, and she held her breath, terrified he would miss, but he safely grabbed the branches of the other tree. "Now you go!" He called across the drop.
"O-okay!" Pema said shakily. But she couldn't help but look down. Below her was a drop of about fifty feet. She swallowed nervously, and fixed her eyes on a thick branch across the gap. She jumped, but her foot slipped on a patch of icy bark, and her heart fell as she plummeted towards the ground. Suddenly, she felt something grab her. Ipuruak had caught her, but he was struggling with carrying their combined weight. He was forced to land, and they flopped down in the snow. They both lay there, panting, from either exhaustion or fear.
"I told you," ipuruak said breathlessly. "You'd be fine."
"Thanks!" She said, relieved. "Just maybe no more trees, okay?" Then, despite the terror of almost falling to her death, Pema laughed, and Ipuruak joined in too. They both laughed until their ribs hurt. Then Ipuruak go up.
"We should really continue hunting." He said, offering Pema a hand.
"Yeah." She said, and took it, shaking off the snow. "How about we stay on the ground though!" They both chuckled at this, until Pema grimaced in pain from her sore ribs.

Avery looked through the bushes. An icy wind had picked up, and his teeth chattered loudly. Just barely audible over the wind, the cheiftain picked up what sounded like someone having a coughing fit. He stumbled towards it, the wind so strong, it threatened to push him over. He peered between two pines, and saw the strangest sight. A young couple huddled beneath the low-hanging branches. The woman starting coughing again, and Avery knelt down beside them. The man immediately turned on him, protective of the woman who appeared to be either his wife or relative.
"Who are you?" He demanded, but he sounded more scared than angry.
"My name is Avery, and i only want to help." He said gently. The man's expression softened slightly. "Here, let me take you to my village." He offered. The man hesitated for a moment, but then he nodded. The two of them helped the woman up, and they trudged through the snow back to westhaven.
When they got there, Rose met him there, at the entrance, and when she saw the two she immediatly ushered them to her house. The four of them entered and the pair sat down on the edge of Rose's cot. The hunter herself got a blanket and wrapped it around the two strangers. Then she sat down too.
"So, what are your names?" Avery said gently.
"Who's asking?" The man said warily. He was about to tell the man to be grateful that he had saved their lives, but Rose cut him off before he could.
"My name is Rose de loughrey. I'm the lead hunter of Westhaven, and, like you, I'm a human." She said.
"My name is Jasan fallow, and this is my wife, Aja fallow. But, no, we're not humans. I'm a shapeshifter, and Aja is a werewolf." Jasan said.
"Well, i am Avery warren, westhaven's cheiftain. If you couldn't tell from the tree branch horns, i'm a wood nymph." Aver said.
"So what are your professions?" Rose asked.
"I'm a forager, and Aja's a hunter. If it weren't for that, we might not have survived." He admitted.
"Tell me, do you belong to a village?"
"No, but we're always open to joining one." Aja spoke up for the first time. They locked eyes, as though they were having a silent discussion.
"Would you be interested in joining Westhaven?" Rose asked.
"Your skills would be very helpful." Avery added. The two brightened. Whether they were genuinely interested or just glad to be our of the blizzard, Avery didn't know. But now they had a forager, and Avery knew he wasn't the only villager in westhaven who was sick of their all-meat diet.

Saban grinned toothily, revealing sharp teeth, as he stood on the ridge, overlooking a small village, coated with snow and ice from the recent blizzard. Cloak waving, the fabric snapping in the wind, he sprinted through the snow. His four tails flicked side to side as he waited at the entrance. He leaned casually against the tree. A woman walked by. He could tell from her pointed ears and the bow slung over her shoulder, that she was an elf. She was with a man with two large wings. Saban was no expert in relationships, but even he could tell they were close. The elf said something to her companion, then trotted over.
"Who are you?" She asked, looking him up and down. Her stance wasn't aggressive, but it was wary, and the kitsune instinctively rested his paw on the hilt of his sword. The warrior forced himself to keep cool.
"The name's Saban. What can i do for you today?" He purred silkily. But she wasn't fooled.
"Nothing much except explain why you're here." She said icily. The winged man walked over and rested a hand on her shoulder.
"What, can't a fox catch a break? I just wanted to join your lovely little village is all. And i never caught your name." He grinned. He noticed her hands curl into fists than uncurl, but the man remained calm. It was him who spoke up.
"I'm Ipuruak Hawkins, and this is Pema Blackthorn." He said.
"Well, Ipuruak, i've already told the lovely lady my name, but, seeing as i haven't told you, i'm Saban."
"Pleasure." He growled, as if he didn't like the warrior's attitude. "No last name or anything?" Saban simply shook his head. If this man wanted to hit a nerve, he was going to need to try harder. But it didn't matter. Saban didn't have time to chat. He needed to see the head chief.
"Could i talk to your head chief?" He said smoothly. Pema raised an eyebrow.
"It's chieftain, and he's busy right now. He's dealing with some newcomers."
"Pity. But i can be patient." He waited as the two went to get their leader. When they returned, they brough with them a nymph, who wore a black cloak, kept on
By chains, with buttons that depicted a dragon. He wasn't very tall or well- muscled, but he had an aura of authority.
"Who are you?" He asked. Saban couldn't help but roll his eyes. How many times was he going to be asked that question until they got it?
"Saban. I'm a warrior." He looked at the kitsune's sword.
"I can see that. I'm Avery." He said cooly. He felt a twinge of satisfaction as he noticed a spark of curiosity in the nymph's eyes.
"So, Avery, i've been looking for a village for a bit now, and this one looks pretty friendly, and i was wondering if i could join?" He said. Avery thought for a moment, and nodded.
"You can join, but you must work hard."
"Oh don't you worry. I will." He said. Then the three walked away, leaving Saban to marvel at his new home. finally! Somewhere he could truly belong!

Aja sat up. She and Jasan had come to the village a little bit ago, and Rose had been so kind to them, so Aja wanted to invite the lead hunter to go hunting with her. Jasan had left to go gathering a few minutes ago, shifting into the form of a peregrine falcon and heading out to search for fruits and vegetables and seeds. She chuckled when she thought of him in bird form, swooping down to a bush, and filling a basket with strawberries. Everyday he made her laugh and she knew that marrying him was the best desision she had ever made. She grabbed her hunting knife and her bow and arrows. She left and headed to Rose's house. She knocked twice on the door and Rose awnswered, bow already on her back, as if she had been about to go hunting anyways.
"Hey Aja, wanna come hunting with me?" Rose asked her.
"I was gonna ask you the exact same thing!" Aja said cheerily. "But sure!" They walked to a meadow, and the lead huntress looked at the werewolf.
"This place is great for catching rabbits and sometimes chickens in summer when there are lots of gras seeds. But now, in winter, a caribou herd comes through here, and i was hoping i could catch one." She explained. Aja nodded. "You know, Pema never liked hunting with me." She said. She didn't sound bitter or regretful, she spoke matter-of-factly, and the werebeast could tell that the two had a complicated and long history. Aja recalled when she had seen them fight. It usually started with Rose bossing Pema around and usually ended with the elf storming off to go hunt with Ipuruak, the hesler.
"Maybe if you let her choose more often, you would fight less." She advised. Rose nodded, and opened her mouth to say something but Aja interupted her. "Lool! Over there, caribou!"
"Keep your voice down!" The older huntress hissed. The two watched the herd come closer to where they hid, behind a cluster of boulders and tall grass. "On the count of three, try to take out as many as you can, and remember, go for the bucks, not the calves." She whispered.
"One. Two. Three!"
Pema and Ipuruak go hunting (again)

Avery and Saban go on patrol

Jasan goes foraging

Rose and Aja go hunting

Avery requests a scout

Westhaven has 2 more fasting posts

Chieftain
    Avery warren | male | 30
    ↪ ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - B5 / X / nymph.

Healer
    Ipuruak Hawkins | Male | 25 | 1 Kp
    ↪ ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - H5 / X / winged person.

Lead Warrior
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Saban | male | 22
    ↪ ST - B9 / HC - 43 / EC - A8 / Y / kitsune

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Lead Scout
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Lead Huntress
    Rose De Loughrey | Female | 47
    ↪ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 55 / EC - A6 / X / human

Hunters
    Pema Blackthorn | female | 27
    ↪ ST - B3 / HS - HC / HC - 8 / EC - F3 / X / wood elf

Aja Fallow| Female | 29
    ↪ ST - A5 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - G2 / X / werewolf

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Foragers
    Jasan Fallow | Male | 31
    ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 4 / EC - D6 / X / shapeshifter (peregrine falcon)

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Seekers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Rabbit | x1 | 1 serving
Chicken | x1 | 3 servings
Caribou | x0 | 6 servings
Elk | x2 | 6 servings
Wheat | x0 | 2 servings
Corn | x0 | 4 servings
Pumpkin | x0 | 5 servings
Apple | x0 | 2 servings
Strawberry | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Skilled animals
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | kids

Simonpet wrote:[center][ Pema and Ipuruak catch x1 chicken. ]
[ Rose catches x1 elk. ]
[ Avery finds a hunter and a gatherer, looking for shelter from the bitter cold. Their relationship is up to you. ]
[ Ipuruak gains 1 KP. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - A5 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - / X / were-. ]
[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 4 / EC - / X / shapeshifter (single-shift). ]
[ The ancestors grant Avery's request of a warrior. Their traits are: ST - B9 / HC - 43 / EC - / Y / kitsune. ]
[ The ancestors warn Avery that once the fasting posts are complete, Ipuruak will be unable to participate in patrols. ]

[ Mod liveblog: I'm just putting it out there that right now, I'm so rooting for Pema and Ipuruak!! ]
[/center]

Question: what will happen to Ipuruak if he goes on patrol after the fasting posts are done ?

Note: in the story, a species' desctiption may sound wierd because everyone imagines things differently, and my interpretations may seem wierd. For example, i watch the dragon prince, so for me, all elves have pointy ears, horns and four fingers. Another example is that to me, kitsunes will be described as anthropomorphic, with the ability to hold items in their paws like hands and walk on two legs, because it makes it easier to write. So, if in my stories you see me mention 'Pema's horns' or saban walking on two legs, that'd just my brain being weird. I might need to draw everyone to give people a general idea of how the villagers look in my brain.

Story word count: 2,283. I feel very acomplished.
Last edited by ARKYQ on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zaffari 4

Postby spookypuff » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:01 am

Number of People: 9
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 9
Next Visit to Ancestors: now!
Mod Notes: inserting orchid from the readopt and one more fasting post!

Airi asks for a war chief | Iyashi practices medicine | Hikari and Ryoshi try for kids | Shuyaku and Herdis go on a gathering patrol | Midori and Airi head on a border patrol

Telling Star
    Airi | Female | 29
    ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LC / HC - 7 / EC - C9 / X / Kitsune

Shaman
    Iyashi | Male | 31 | 2
    ↪ ST-B4 | HS-LW | HC-46 | EC-B8 | X | Faun

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Hikari | Female | 26
    ↪ ST-A11 | HS-HC | HC-12 | EC-E2 | X | Kitsune
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Oana | Female | 25
    ↪ ST - E8 / HC - 5 / HS - LC / EC - G3 / X / Shapeshifter
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Ryoshi | Male | 23
    ↪ ST-F4 | HS-S | HC-21 | EC-G10 | X | Kitsune
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Shuyaku | Male | 24
    ↪ ST-E7 | HS-HW | HC-46 | EC-C10 | X | Kitsune
    Herdis | Female | 48
    ↪ ST - C7 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - E1 / X / Shapeshifter

Apprentices
    Orchid | Female | 20 | Hunter Apprentice | 3 Skills
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS -LW / HC - 36 / EC - G10 / X / Human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hare | 3 | 1
Chicken | 2 | 3
Squirrel | 3 | 1
Trout | 4 | 6
Mushroom | 2 | 2
Carrots | 2 | 3
Cucumber | 5 | 4
Dragonfruit | 4 | 2
Honeydew | 1 | 3
Passion Fruit | 4 | 1

Item Storage
Leather | 1 | craftable
Sand | 1 | craftable
Stone | 1 | craftable

Pets
Midori | Female | 2 | Dragon | 0 of times bred | N/A for now
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Threshold of Solace | [0]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:32 pm

▬▬ ▪ [ ▩ ] ▪ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▪ [ ▩ ] ▪ ▬▬
    Imagec
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      The library, once referred to as the ‘Threshold of Solace’ in a number of ancient texts, was one of seven other colossal relics from a world long since left for dead. If the sleek, dark metal walls and bleached stonework encompassing vast fields of lush grass and formidable forests were of any indication, conscience life had not made this place its home in millennia. Despite this, remnants of advanced technology could still be seen in the soft glow skirting by within engraved patterns in the walls.

Most of the front outer wall of the library had been torn down, debris littering the library floor in massive piles that time had adorned in moss and flowers. Tall, formidable spikes made of a glimmering crystalline material bordered the outside world, and each pillar had a delicately carved series of symbols and text worked into them – a warning and threat. Voracious beasts roamed the rubble as guards, keeping anyone from trying to leave. However horrifying the damage appeared, it was present nowhere else in the library, and it was clear age had been less of factor in creating ruins than whatever had caused those spikes.

Though the library’s peak was several dozens of stories high, there were no additional floors and no discernible way to reach the books at the top. There were tall, ornate windows decorating the gaps in between shelves, and near-hidden doors sitting just beneath that opened up into overgrown tiered gardens. Covered entirely in glass, these were the only rooms safe enough to get a good look at the outside world. The library was cradled within the dip of two twin mountain peaks, situated high enough that clouds could freely wander in to float just above the grass. Dispensed among the unusual trees trailing down the rocky cliff sides were the same crystal spikes, growing in size and menace as they got further and further away.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      xxxxx
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      Village Ranks
      Head Chief ------> Grandmaster
      War Chief -------> Battle Scholar
      Scout Chief -----> Trade Scholar
      Hunting Chief --> Feast Scholar
      Shaman ---------> Herbalist
      Warriors
      Scouts
      Hunters
      Gatherers ------> Harvesters
      Apprentices ----> Disciples
      Testers ----------> Tags
      Mothers
      Children
      Elders
      xxx
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      Village Species
      Elves
      Mages
      Tieflings
      Fauns
      Centuars
      Hybrids, Animalkin Shapeshifters
      Half-Orcs
      Halfings
      Dwarfs
      Firbolgs
      Goliaths
      Forgotten Gods | request only
      xx
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      Food Servings
      Hare | 1 serving
      Boar | 3 servings
      Sheep | 3 servings
      Elk | 6 servings

Mushroom | 2 servings
      Tomato | 3 servings
      Corn | 4 servings

Blueberry | 1 serving
      Apple | 2 servings
      Pomegranate | 3 servings

Total | 28 servings

Physical Descriptions
      Elves, mages, fauns, centaurs, hybrids, halflings, and dwarfs can only have natural skin tones, natural and non-bright unnatural hair colors (so pale and dark unnatural shades are a-ok, but neons are not. I can provide a list, if that makes it easier!). All eye colors are available.

Tieflings can have all black, red, blue, purple, and orange skin tones. They can also have yellow skin tones up to 6 and green tones up to 4. Tieflings can have natural and unnatural non-bright hair colors. All eye colors are available.

Half-Orcs and goliaths can have all black skin tones. Half-Orcs specifically can have green, blue and purple tones up to 4 and above 9. They can only have dark natural hair colors and eye colors.

Firbolgs can have all black skin tones as well as blue and purple skin tones up to 3. They can only have natural hair colors and eye colors.

Forgotten gods can have any natural skin tone and all black, red, purple and orange skin tones. They can also have green, blue, and yellow skin tones up to 3 and above 9. Forgotten gods can have natural and non-bright unnatural hair colors. All eye colors are available.
          Requesting that my founder be an elf, mage, tiefling, faun, centaur or hybrid, please!
          Please let me know if you need clarification on anything or would like me to change things c:
          Grey_Hoodie

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 am

The Sanctuary

The people
          The people here are probably not human. Many that resident here have bad experience with those and want to be as far away as possible from any big human city. The village is a safe space for them where no one is discriminated or left to them self.
          Common Species
          Sifters, Half Hybrids (like Half-angels or Half-devils) Dwarfs, Elfs (Of any kind) Vampires, Witchs/Wizards/Warlocks, Nephilim/Winged persons, Reptilian, Gnomes, Goblins, Golems, Gorgons, Animalkins/Anthros and Centaur

Uncommon
          Demigod, Firbolgs, Hobbits, Spacefolk, Titans, Fauns/Satyrs, Harpy, Hybrids, Insectipods, Merfolk, Naga, Scorpifolk, Tiefling, Demon, Dryad, Being of Chaos, Elemental, Ent, Huldra/Hulderkall, Kijin, Kitsune, Naiad, Na'vi, Nixie/Nokken, Nymph, Oni, Orc, Xogi

Rare
          Hunter, Human, Robot

Area
          The Village itself is deep inside of a Forest and surrounded by giant trees. Many Rivers flow through the Forrest. Under the Forest is a big tunnel system with only one known entrance.

Their reputation is mixed. Some think is good what they do others despise them. They often get into fights because their easily provoked.

Foods
          Meats
          Pig
          Deer
          Boar
          Badger

Vegetable
          Broccoli
          Zucchini
          Onion

Fruit
          Banana
          Plum
          Pineapple
          Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Black Rock Weyrhold 31

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:28 am

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
          Number of People: 78 (37 ♂ | 40 ♀ | 01 ⚤)
          Number of Animals: 51
          Next Visit to North: -----
          Ancestors | Families | Items and Food | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

Ze'ku let out a loud whoop as Hosurth dived. It was far less steep than they'd normally do alone but the rush of wind along Ze'ku's skin was always enjoyable. The small patrol had decided to go near the mountains as there had been sightings of strange activities below. But also because they could climb. It wasn't completely about the climbing.

Hosurth pulled out of his dive and landed gently on the side of the mountain, although Mairmun still let out a small huff from behind Ze'ku. The bluerider was the first to dismount and he helped Benorri, then Mairmun, slide off the dragon.

"It's a beautiful day to climb," said Benorri, shading her eyes from the sun. "If it were night, I'd love to set up a telescope and see what we could find."

"You haven't done that yet?" asked Ze'ku, genuinely shocked.

Benorri shook her head, strands of ginger hair falling around her face. "We've got telescopes in North Tower, of course. But we haven't had the funds to do much more until recently. You have no idea how much it costs to set up a functioning telescope."

Ze'ku shrugged. "I suppose," he said.

"All talk," huffed Mairmun, pulling himself up to their level, "and yet you can't spare a hand for a poor old Harper."

Ze'ku blushed, face almost as red as his hair. He reached out a hand and pulled up the Master Harper with ease.

Working out is good for you, said Hosurth, deadpan.

Ze'ku closed his eyes and counted to five. He felt Hosurth's amusement and rolled his eyes. "So," he said. "Let's keep going? It shouldn't be too much higher. And then we can see what's on the other side."

"We could have just ridden Hosurth there," grumbled Baridna.

"But you insisted on seeing it from the ground," Mairmun countered. Baridna paused, then nodded sheepishly.

The three hiked for approximately fifteen minutes before trouble hit. It was the silence that tipped off Ze'ku. Mairmun was never silent. For a man approaching 60 turns, he was hale but nonetheless he would huff when he walked or, being a Harper, would whistle tunes or sing to himself. Ze'ku turned around and found...nothing.

"...Baridna?"

Baridna looked behind herself. "Shards!" she exclaimed, running back along the trail. "Mairmun! Master Harper! MAIRMUN!"

Ze'ku ran after the Starcrafter. Hosurth, please look from above and try to find Master Mairmun. With an answering rumble, the blue dragon burst from his resting spot somewhere below them and took to the skies, adding his vision to their frantic search.

After what felt like hours, Baridna shouted that she had found the Harper and Hosurth had shown Ze'ku where she was. Ze'ku knelt down to Mairmun's battered body, legs under a boulder, and with great relief, found his pulse.

"He's hurt," said Ze'ku. "Help me get the boulder off and get him onto Hosurth." Baridna nodded.

With the help of Hosurth, who carefully landed near them, they managed to get the boulder off. Baridna turned green at the sight of Mairmun's mangled legs. She ended up climbing Hosurth first and helped pull Mairmun up. Once the Harper was secured in the riding straps--no easy task for Ze'ku who would be holding onto both Mairmun and Hosurth while they rode--Hosurth leaped into the air and with a few easy strokes, was high enough to go between.

"YOU DO NOT CLIMB MOUNTAINS," Shollun roared, "AT YOUR AGE. YOU FIND A NICE AND EASY HIKING TRAIL INSTEAD."

Mairmun was too tired to do more than blink and nod. Ze'ku and Baridna stayed at the door of the hospital wing of North Tower, ready to slink away once Shollun's tirade was over. They had never seen the Healer like this although Ze'ku supposed that seeing one of "his" being hurt like that would... Well, it made sense. Tirvam, Shollun's blue, was chirping and squealing as Shollun continued, and his eyes were a rainbow of reds. Evidently, the 'lizard had picked up his master's habits.

"I'm not even sixty turns," whispered Mairmun through dry lips. He had refused all water once he had awakened, saying that he likely couldn't yet keep it down. "And we were on a trail."

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MORE CARE," yelled Shollun, turning to Ze'ku and Baridna, "I WILL BE TELLING N'REG THAT EVIDENTLY, HIS RIDERS CANNOT KEEP THE WEYRHOLD SAFE."

Ze'ku stepped back from the murderous rage in Shollun's violent eyes. "We hadn't even started hiking! I turned around and he was gone."

Baridna swatted him on the shoulder and Ze'ku felt Hosurth give an irritated rumble. "That's a lie," she snapped. "It was at least fifteen minutes." She turned to Shollun. "It was carelessness on both of our parts, Shollun. No harm was intended."

"Harm may not have been intended," the Healer snapped, "but it still occurred. Leave. I can't stand seeing you right now." As he turned back to grab some supplies, Baridna and Ze'ku slipped away.

[ CONSUMPTION ]
          [ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 56 servings: x3 bovines, x6 wherries, and x1 moonflower fruit. ]
          [ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 11.5 servings: x1 bovine, x1.5 redfruit, and x1 corn. ]
          [ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 9.75 servings: x1 bovine and 3.75 small fish. ]
          [ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 2.5 servings: x1 moonflower fruit and x0.5 redfruit. ]
          [ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.5 servings: x1.5 blueberry. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
          [ The following animals are welcomed to the Weyrhold: bronze Currith, M'sha's dragon. ]
          [ The following births are welcomed to the Weyrhold: none. ]
          [ The following villagers are welcomed to the Weyrhold: dragonrider M'sha. ]
          [ The following Crafters have been promoted to Master in their respective Crafts: none. ]
          [ The following Crafters have completed their training: none. ]
          [ The following dragonriders have completed their training: T'gin. ]
          [ The following weyrbrats have finished testing: none. ]

[ PATROLS ]
          [ Seanni leads Benorri, Soyah, and Ze'ku on a scouting patrol. They bring Rosanth, Borinth, and Hosurth, dragons. ]
          [ N'reg leads Aidan, T'gin, and Tutikko on a border patrol. They bring Predath, Noneth and Diasrioth, dragons. ]
          [ Boldosh leads Hantyn, M'sha, Nilani, Saltul, and Veashmorell on a fishing patrol. They bring Currith, a dragon. ]
          [ Griengrilon leads Beallolril, Kyniken, MikloNitia, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They bring Vex, a fox. ]
          [ Ershar leads Diatilon, Ermid, Kalliarrah, and Pepper on a gathering patrol. They bring Caling and Redi, birds. ]
          [ Neachunno leads Hinraul, Lemmima, and Thiolo on a gathering patrol. They bring Catcher and Screech, birds. ]
          [ Camilla (6 KP) and Fira (3 KP) research medicine. ]

[ No one goes on Search. ]

[ SEEDS ]
          [ Borrin tends to the redfruit seed with the help of bovine 7. It blooms for the first time this post! ]

[ CRAFTING ]
          [ Dulcia uses x1 wood and x1 steel to craft a steel spear. ]
          [ Rabrusull uses x1 wood and x2 steel to craft a steel pickaxe.]

[ TESTERS & APPRENTICES ]
          [ Ezekiel tests Tannercraft. ]
          [ Tiennen tests Harpercraft. ]

[ Abesses teaches Jomiovit beastcraft. ]
          [ Lolardra teaches Riziolke fishercraft. ]
          [ Anna teaches Rowan smithcraft. ]

[ F'dust teaches Hallitu, R'den, S'gan, and V'bin dragon riding. Roll for them as a class. If anyone learns a second skill, it will be going between. ]
          [ F'dust teaches Nebenni and Tollioma going between. ]
          [ Sedah teaches Myracle dragon riding. ]

[ Baridna assesses Tigill's skills in glasscraft. Roll a d100 and if you receive 1-40, he fails his assessments. ]
          [ Jesni assesses Balidosh's skills in fishercraft. Roll a d100 and if you receive 1-40, he fails his assessments. ]
          [ Renolla assesses Jarshonen's skills as a staffer. Roll a d100 and if you receive 1-40, he fails his assessments. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
          [ Shollun (13 KP) checks on Mairmun and heals him. ]

[ FAMILIES & CHILDREN ]
          [ Bansendon and Nilani get married. They try for children. ]
          [ Borrin and Ayal get married. They take the last name of Fieldsman. ]
          [ Fudiom and Mairmun marry. ]
          [ Griengrilon and Thiolo try for children. ]

[ Fay will give birth in 1 post. She stays back during her pregnancy. ]
          [ Eshni will give birth in 1 post. She stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ ANIMALS ]
          [ Kolu and Tirvan (fire-lizards) are bred for the first time. ]
          [ Shulli and Gen (fire-lizards) are bred for the first time. ]

[ Bovine 4 is killed for meat and leather. ]
          [ Bovine 5 is killed for meat and leather. ]

[ DEATHS ]
          [ N/A ]

[ OTHER ]
          [ Nella, Salano, and Wedassea stay back to care for weyrbrats between 0-7 turns. ]
          [ No one stays back to do weyrhold duties. ]

[ Ayal, Bansendon, Fella, Fudiom, Kivee, Rorria (and Siarlith), and Waxinnan go to the marketplace. They bring with them the following to sell: x1 canine, x2 fire-lizard eggs, x1 iron, x1 corn seed, and x2 cucumber seeds. They will return in 2 posts. ]

[ K'ron (and Xarath) and N'kolas (and Karoth) return to Dovefeather. They are no longer counted as part of Black Rock Weyrhold. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
          [ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]

[ Currently, I am not accepting any new people from border/scout patrols. ]
          [ "Search" is a border patrol solely for villagers of candidate rank. If any thing other than "person(s) found" is rolled, the Searcher finds nothing. ]
          [ If any new members are found or randomly requested, they can't be a headwoman, dragonrider, or any of the associated ranks unless stated otherwise. ]

[ Familiars are not counted as skilled animals and as such, will not need to be fed but also cannot participate in patrols. ]

[ The Weyrleader's wing (WW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on scout patrols. When N'reg retires, this will become wing 1 (W1). ]
          [ The hunting wing (HW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on hunting/fishing patrols. When M'sha becomes weyrleader, this will become the Weyrleader's wing (WW). ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
          [ Caling and Redi (birds) will breed in 3 posts. ]
          [ Catcher and Savvy (birds) will breed in 5 posts. ]
          [ Catcher and Savvy (birds) will breed in 7 posts. ]
          [ Bovines 11 and 10 will breed in 5 posts. ]
          [ Calma and Han (fire-lizards) will breed in 4 posts. ]
          [ See if anyone else is interested in breeding their female fire-lizard with Fire. ]

[ All working animals, pets, and familiars require new images on a CS base. ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weyrwoman
          G. Seanni | female | 55 turns | X | Rosanth
          ↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - D7

Junior Goldriders (1)
          G. Sedah | female | 35 turns | X | Zerith
          ↪ ST - B3 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2

Retired Dragonriders (0)
          None

Headwoman
          Renolla | female | 50 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - D11 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Lower Caverns Staff (14)
          Bansendon | male | 30 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LW / HC - 9 / EC - D1
          Diatilon | female | 28 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - D3 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - B2
          Fudiom | male | 69 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A1 / HS - S / HC - 17 / EC - A3
          Hantyn | male | 37 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - H2
          Jarshonen "Jar" | male | 17 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - A6
          Kalliarrah "Kali" | female | 36 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - G7
          ↪ has ocular albinism
          Kivee | female | 48 turns | X
          ↪ ST - E11 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - B5
          Miklo | female | 59 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B4 / HS - HC / HC - 18 / EC - C1
          Nella | female | 41 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A7
          ↪ Fostering staff
          Nilani | female | 27 turns | X
          ↪ ST - E4 / HS - AC / HC - 26 / EC - F3
          Salano | female | 62 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - D2
          ↪ Fostering staff
          Saltul | male | 37 turns | X
          ↪ ST - E2 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - C5
          Veashmorell "Veash"| male | 40 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B1 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2
          Wedassea | female | 62 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D10 / HS - AC / HC - 18 / EC - E6
          ↪ Fostering staff

Weyrbrats (9)
          Akiniall | male | 6 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - A6
          Dusteah "Teya" | female | 5 turns | X
          ↪ ST - E1 / HS - S / HC - 23 / EC - H7
          Ester "Esty" | female | 6 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
          Eryn | female | 2 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - C5
          ↪ witch
          Ezekiel "Zeke" | male | 14 turns | X
          ↪ ST - F9 / HS - LC / HC - 61 / EC - C7
          Illias | male | 2 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - C5
          ↪ deaf in left ear
          Sadia | female | 2 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A9 / HS - HC / HC - 17 / EC - G7
          ↪ has ocular albinism
          Sharon | female | 6 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D3 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A2
          Tiennen "Tien" | male | 8 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC – F3
          Beastcrafters (5)
          M. Abesses | male | 53 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 22 / EC - E3
          M. Griengrilon | male | 33 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A5 / HS - S / HC - 26 / EC - G7
          J. Jomiovit "Jom" | male | 13 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C2 / HS - HW / HC - 26 / EC - C2
          J. Kyniken "Kye" | male | 34 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 25 / EC - E4
          M. Nitia | female | 46 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - F3

Farmercrafters (5)
          M. Borrin | male | 54 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - F3
          J. Ermid | male | 23 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C8 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - F6
          M. Ershar | male | 52 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC -C5
          J. Pepper | female | 31 turns | X | Baxter
          ↳ ST - D8 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - C5
          ↳ witch
          M. Thiolo | female | 33 turns | X
          ↳ ST - E8 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - A5

Fishercrafters (5)
          A. Balidosh | male | 17 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A6 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
          M. Boldosh | male | 48 turns | X
          ↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - B6
          M. Jesni | female | 52 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - A2
          J. Lolardra "Lola" | female | 35 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - B4 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - A1
          A. Riziolke "Riz" | female | 17 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - C4

Glasscrafters (2)
          M. Baridna | female | 48 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
          A. Tigill | male | 17 turns | X
          ↪ ST - E11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B5

Harpercrafters (3)
          J. Eshni | female | 26 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
          M. Mairmun | male | 57 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LW / HC - 19 / EC - E5
          M. Waxinnan "Wax" | male | 46 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Healercrafters (4)
          J. Camilla | female | 35 turns | 6 KP | X
          ↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - C2
          J. Fay | female | 38 turns | 4 KP | X
          ↳ ST - A7 / HS - LC / HC - 61 / EC - B3
          ↳ witch
          J. Fira | female | 21 turns | 3 KP | X
          ↪ ST - D11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B1
          M. Shollun | male | 49 turns | 13 KP | Y
          ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 33 / EC - H7

Smithcrafters (5)
          J. Aidan | male | 36 turns | X | Orgon
          ↳ ST - F6 / HS - HC / HC - 13 / EC - D3
          ↳ wizard
          J. Anna "Nana" | female | 28 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - C10 / HS - LC / HC - 13 / EC - H7
          J. Dulcia "Lucy" | nonbinary | 32 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D3 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - H2
          ↪ uses "they"/"them" pronouns
          A. Rowan "Rory" | female | 20 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - H4
          M. Rabrusull | male | 35 turns | X
          ↪ ST - F7 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - H6

Starcrafters (2)
          J. Benorri "Benny" | female | 38 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - B4
          J. Fella | female | 21 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D4 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - G6

Tannercrafters (2)
          J. Beallolril "Ril" | male | 21 turns | X
          ↪ ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - G1
          M. Tugall | male | 46 turns | X
          ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A6

Woodcrafters (2)
          M. Ayal | female | 44 turns | Y
          ↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H2
          J. Neachunno "Chunno" | male | 27 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - D5
          Weyrleader
          B. N'reg | male | 50 turns | X | Predath | WW
          ↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 21 / EC - H7

Wingleaders (0)
          None

Wingseconds (1)
          Gr. Tutikko | female | 20 turns | X | Diasrioth | WW
          ↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 2 / EC - F7

Dragonriders (4)
          B. M'sha | male | 30 turns | X | Currith | HW
          ↪ ST - A3 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - C5
          Gr. Rorria "Rory" | female | 22 turns | X | Siarlith | WW
          ↪ ST - A8 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - H5
          Gr. Soyah | female | 32 turns | X | Borinth | WW
          ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - C5
          Bl. Ze'ku | male | 32 turns | X | Hosurth | WW
          ↪ ST - B7 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A1

Weyrlingmasters (1)
          Br. F'dust | male | 33 turns | X | Kimorth
          ↪ ST - E1 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - F5

Weyrlings (8)
          Gr. Hallitu "Tutu" | female | 21 turns | X | Fayaraith
          ↪ ST - F2 / HS - HC / HC - 26 / EC - E6
          G. Myracle "Myra" | female | 32 years | X | Manth
          ↪ ST- B3 / HS- LW / HC- 44 / EC- G6
          ↪ light elf
          Gr. Nebenni | female | 17 turns | X | Lanernuth
          ↪ ST - C4 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - H7
          Br. R'den | male | 31 years | X | Daresith
          ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - A2
          ↪ wood elf
          ↪ has a permanent limp
          B. S'gan | male | 17 turns | X | Pumolth
          ↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 8 / EC - D7
          Br. T'gin | male | 21 turns | X | Noneth
          ↪ ST - B9 / HS - S / HC - 6 / EC - C7
          Gr. Tollioma | female | 18 turns | X | Tollioma
          ↪ ST - F11 / HS - HW / HC - 53 / EC - E4
          Bl. V'bin | male | 20 turns | Y | Fareth
          ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - F3

Candidates (2)
          Hinraul | male | 18 turns | X
          ↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 10 / EC - C2
          Lemmima | female | 18 turns | X
          ↪ ST - C6/ HS - HW / HC - 20 / EC - A5

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Barnyard Animals (6)
          Bovine 6 | male | 19 turns | b2 | bovine
          Bovine 7 | female | 19 turns | b1 | bovine
          Bovine 9 | female | 8 turns | b1 | bovine
          Bovine 10 | male | 4 turns | bovine
          Bovine 11 | male | 4 turns | bovine
          Bovine 12 | female | 2 turns | bovine

Working Animals (8)
          Caling | male | 6 turns | hawk
          Catcher | male | 4 turns | hawk
          Grace | female | 4 turns | hawk
          Redi | female | 6 turns | hawk
          Savvy | female | 4 turns | hawk
          Screech | male | 7 turns | b2 | hawk
          Sky | male | 2 turns | falcon
          Vex | female | 3 turns | fox

Pets (7)
          Autumn | female | 11 turns | | b1 | canine
          Chaser | male | 2 turns | canine
          Dapple | male | 5 turns | canine
          Faith | female | 2 turns | canine
          Shadow | female | 2 turns | canine
          Sprout | male | 11 turns | b2 | canine
          Yeller | male | 2 turns | canine

Familiars (3)
          Baxter | male | mountain bluebird | Pepper
          Lilac | male | Costa's hummingbird | Fay
          Orgon | male | German Shepard | Aidan
          Dragons (17)
          Borinth | green | 18 turns | b1 | Soyah
          Currith | bronze | 13 turns | M'sha
          Daresith | brown | 2 turns | R'den
          Diasrioth | green | 6 turns | Tutikko
          Fareth | blue | 2 turns | V'bin
          Fayaraith | green | 2 turns | Hallitu
          Hosurth | blue | 18 turns | Ze'ku
          Kenralth | green | 2 turns | Tollioma
          Kimorth | brown | 18 turns | b1 | F'dust
          Lanernuth | green | 2 turns | Nebenni
          Manth | gold | 2 turns | Myracle
          Noneth | brown | 6 turns | T'gin
          Predath | bronze | 24 turns | b2 | N'reg
          Pumolth | bronze | 2 turns | S'gan
          Rosanth | gold | 28 turns | b2 | Seanni
          Siarlith | green | 6 turns | Rorria
          Zerith | gold | 18 turns | Sedah
          Fire-Lizards (14)
          Calma | green | 11 turns | Soyah
          Chirper | brown | 2 turns | Soyah
          Curo | green | 19 turns | b2 | Seanni
          Fire | bronze | 22 turns | b1 | Abesses
          Gala | green | 11 turns | Ze'ku
          Gen | bronze | 19 turns | Baridna
          Han | brown | 11 turns | F'dust
          Kolu | green | 19 turns | Renolla
          Reggie | green | 2 turns | Anna
          Ritter | blue | 11 turns | Sedah
          Shulli | green | 19 turns | Waxinnan
          Tirvam | blue | 19 turns | Shollun
          Wish | green | 2 turns | Eshni
          Zor | brown | 22 turns | b2 | Ershar
          Simonpet

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:35 am

Winter
          Winter is here! During the winter, your villagers are likely to catch very little prey and gather very little food, and the odds of deaths during births will continue to rise. Additionally, they are more prone to catching sickness and are more likely to die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Announcements
          At the request of Amethyst14, I will be doing sub replies for the foreseeable future. Apologies for the severe delay. Because many of you posted in December, I will be using fall rolls for this set of replies. Additionally, any of Ame's villages (if you were assigned prior to January 24) can claim from the advent calendar until February 29, 2020.

Due to life circumstances, Ame has decided to step down as an active mod. As such, we need new mods and possibly mini-mods. Please check out this form to vote on mod trials!

For everyone who hasn't checked out the front page yet, please do so because there have been substantial updates that will impact future gameplay. I will also be updating the villages list according to the results of the last activity check.

If anyone wishes to join the Discord, please PM me for the link.

Villages
          Beacontown | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Havensake | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

Atarienis | Black Crystal | Expanse | Hawk Ridge | Kekunan Clan | Luna Sirenis | Moonset Village | PeachTree | Sanguis | The Sanctuary | Tortuga | Whitecliff

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:

[ Pema and Ipuruak catch x1 elk. ]
          [ Rose and Aja catch x1 chicken. ]
          [ Avery and Saban find a forager. ]
          [ Jasan gathers x1 apple. ]

[ The forager's traits are: ST - E9 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A4 / Y / satyr. ]
          [ The ancestors grant Avery's request of a scout. Their traits are: ST - C5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - E2 / X / light elf. ]

[ Mod notes: If Ipuruak goes on patrol after the fasting posts are over, he has a much higher chance of getting sick. The same goes for any villagers who go on patrols outside of their prescribed duty (ex: a scout going on a hunting patrol). As for the descriptions, that's totally fine! Most people have different interpretations of different species and I can't wait to see where you take it. And 2,283 words is great!! ]
          [ Mod liveblog: Aww, poor Ipuruak. :( I feel like he'll be sneaking out (in-story) to hunt anyways. Oh no. Pema doesn't like heights? AHAHA IPURUAK IS DRAGGING HER ALONG I LOVE IT. Go Pema go! Pfft. Avery feels a little sarcastic there. "Just in case you missed the huge horns on my head..." Oh man. I'm practically a carnivore and even I can't stand only eating meat. Fruits and veggies are healthy for you. I feel them. Saban feels suspicious to me. Like yeah, he's eager to join but he definitely has his own motives. Aww, Aja and Jasan seem like a wonderful couple. <33 Loved it from beginning to end. ]

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
            Imagec

[ The Threshold of Solace has been founded! Your grandmaster's traits are: ST - J10 / HS - S / HC - 47 / EC - C8 / X / tiefling. ]
              [ Makoto Naegi will be your mod. ]

[ Your physical descriptions are sufficient and need no clarification. Although I would like you to provide Makoto the list of neon hair colors you'd like to avoid! ]

爆殺王 wrote:

[ Jareth gathers x1 zucchini and x1 blackberry. ]
              [ Penelope catches x1 bat and x1 mole. ]
              [ Box finds a fox den filled with kits. Luckily, the mother was away and he successfully stole one fox kit. What will you name it? ]
              [ Quarris finds a hunter bearing gifts: x1 stone dagger. ]
              [ Eribaeg gains 1 KP. ]

[ Updog gains a skill in hunting. ]

[ The ancestors grant Jareth's request of a gatherer. Their traits are: ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - B2 / X / shapeshifter. ]
              [ Black Crystal's yemon count (+85) has been updated. ]

[ Black Crystal gains x6 bats, x3 badgers, x4 conies, x2 moles, x5 blackberries, x6 gooseberries, x4 plums, x5 zucchinis, x5 potatoes, x5 mushrooms, x1 copper, x2 zucchini seed, x1 plum seed, x1 steel, x3 iron, x1 wood, x1 potato seed, x1 seed5, x1 twine, x1 mushroom seed, x1 stone, and x1 herb from the advent calendar. ]
              [ Black Crystal gains two villagers from the advent calendar. The scout's traits are confirmed as ST - I2 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E8 / X / gelfling. The gatherer's traits are confirmed as ST - E9 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - D11 / Y / vampire. ]
              [ Black Crystal gains a safe cage with a Neapolitan Mastiff from the advent calendar. The gods request to see his picture so that he may be praised as a Very Good Boy. ]

salvation. wrote:

[ Arlo's patrol finds a gatherer. ]
              [ Anai's patrol catches x1 chicken, x1 cow, and x1 rabbit. ]
              [ Arlo and Evangeline find nothing of interest. However, Evangeline is less careful than she should have been and despite Arlo's attempt to keep her out of trouble, ends up falling and receiving a nasty scratch across her stomach. It will go away if Evangeline has one post of rest. ]
              [ Jericho's patrol gathers x1 watermelon. ]
              [ Alice and Hana gain 1 KP each. ]

[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - A1 / HS - HC / HC - 41 / EC - H11 / X / elemental. ]

Kazin wrote:

[ Paradox's patrol catches x2 moose, x1 salmon, and x1 catfish. ]
              [ Dalo's patrol catches x2 moose, x1 catfish, and x1 squirrel. ]
              [ Meella's patrol gathers x1 eggplant seed, x2 strawberries, and x1 potato. ]
              [ Evidone's patrol finds a scout. ]
              [ Cylia's patrol finds a colony of feral cats just outside the territory. Echo aggravates them and it's only due to Samael's quick thinking in restraining the dog that the small patrol managed to escape without any harm. ]
              [ Astor gains 1 KP. ]

[ Gyatso gains a skill as a warrior. ]
              [ Meadow gains a skill as a shaman. ]

[ Clarissa gives birth to healthy twins! ]

[ The zucchini plant will bloom in the next post. ]

[ Clarissa's first twin's traits are: ST - F10 / HS - HC / HC - 62 / EC - C2 / X / shapeshifter. ]
              [ Clarissa's second twin's traits are: ST - D3 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - C2 / X / shapeshifter. ]

[ The scout's traits are: ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - F7 / X / harpy. ]

[ Hawk Ridge gains x6 moose, x3 salmon, x5 catfish, x4 squirrels, x10 eggplants, x4 potatoes, x4 zucchini, x8 plums, x6 strawberries, x4 honeydews, x3 honeydew seeds, x2 wood, x1 steel, x2 strawberry seeds, x2 leather, x1 plum seed, x1 zucchini seed, x1 iron, x1 gold, x2 sand, x1 copper, x1 herb, x1 eggplant seed, x1 twine, x1 stone from the advent calendar. ]
              [ Hawk Ridge gains x1 backpack and x1 wagonbag from the advent calendar. ]
              [ Hawk Ridge gains two villagers from the advent calendar. The first's traits are confirmed as ST - D3 | HC - 42 | HS - LW | EC - F8 | X | half-angel. The second's traits are confirmed as ST - F11 | HC - 16 | HS - HW | EC - H11 | X | elf. ]
              [ Hawk Ridge gains a safe cage with a dragon from the advent calendar. Gyatso must become a scout or a hunter for the dragon's powers to be useful. ]

crutchie_ wrote:

[ Jonathon finds nothing of interest. ]
              [ Derek catches x1 deer. ]
              [ Sheena finds nothing of interest. However, she becomes badly injured when she falls a long distance and breaks her leg. In order to recover, she will need 2 posts of rest. ]
              [ Henrietta and Kirin gather x1 corn seed and x1 apple. ]
              [ Andromeda gains 1 KP. ]

[ Gwyn has successfully tested fighting. ]

[ Raziel grants Torguta's request of an inquisitor. Their traits are: ST - C11 / HS - 15 / HC - / EC - E5 / X / animalkin. ]

carpe noctem. wrote:

[ Diala's patrol catches x1 coastal fish, x1 crab, and x1 seal. ]
              [ Diala's patrol finds a hunter. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 59 / EC - G4 / X / siren. ]

[ Luna Sirenis gains x16 crabs, x9 sharks, x10 coastal fish, x10 seals, x18 oats, x11 seaweed, x16 peppers, x12 dragonfruit, x16 figs, x17 papayas, x1 leather, x3 dragonfruit seed, x2 oat seed, x3 papaya seed, x1 iron, x2 twine, x1 wood, x3 herb, x1 steel, x1 cotton from the advent calendar. ]
              [ Luna Sirenis gains x1 saddlebag, x1 saddle, x1 steel spear, x1 vial of medicine, x1 stone spear, and x1 stone pick from the advent calendar. ]
              [ Luna Sirenis gains a safe cage containing a European dragon hatchling. Whoever it bonds to must either be or switch their ranks to a scout or hunter in order to be effective. ]

UnhollyFireFly wrote:
              The Sanctuary

[ The Sanctuary has been founded! Your head chief's traits are: ST - G3 / HS - S / HC - 15 / EC - H5 / X / reptilian. ]
              [ Amethyst14 will be your mod. I am currently doing sub-replies for her. ]

[ Your species list is sufficient. Unless told otherwise, I will be using all traits (natural and fantasy) for them.]
              [ Your foods have their servings listed on the front page. ]
              Simonpet

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby Savannaten010 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 am

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Number of People: 0
              Number of Animals: 0
              Servings Needed: 0
              Next Visit to Ancestors: Available Now

Badmist mountain, known for being right on the edge of a mountain and right beside a small river that snakes beside it. The villagers are hard-working people who strive to survive the harsh weather and wild animals. The Badmistians take any help they can get and are diverse peoples. They use the skills they have to help further their village along. They are a very kind and welcoming people who enjoy hearing tales from others who have journeyed beyond. While they are very nice and welcoming, they can be brutishly mean and aggressive when someone or something provokes them or their village. There is a small, barely fertile but still workable, plains area right next to the village where the villagers plant and farm their animals.

Put your summary of what your people are doing here

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Head Chief ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Lozen | Male | 1
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Shaman ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ War Chief ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Warriors ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Scout Chief ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Scouts ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Hunting Chief ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Hunters ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Gatherers ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Apprentices ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Testers ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Mothers ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Children ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Elders ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
                Name | Gender | Age
                ↪ N/A
              ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Ally Villages ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
              Village Name | Username
              Village Name | Username

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Enemy Villages ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
              Village Name | Username
              Village Name | Username

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Border Villages ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Food Storage ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
              Pig | 1 | 3 servings
              Frog | 1 | 1 servings
              Shark | 1 | 10 servings
              Deer | 1 | 6 servings
              Mushroom | 1 | 2 servings
              Corn | 1 | 4 servings
              Butternut Squash | 1 | 5 servings
              Apple | 1 | 3 servings
              Pear | 1 | 3 servings
              Watermelon | 1 | 4 servings

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Item Storage ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Pets ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Mentors ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Deceased ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
              Name | Cause of Death
              Name | Cause of Death

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Family ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
              Name and Name | Kids
              Name and Name | Kids

Flight Rising
              I will take any unwanted pet,
              I have finally opened my dream