Postby justice'n'joy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:09 am

justice'n'joy wrote:"]
StreamClan
Number of Cats:24
Females: 14
Males: 13
Next Moonpool visit: 20/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Feathersto and Minnowleap cradled their kits. They didn't care about Bouncekit's disability, just concerned about him being bullied by others about it. Featherstorm shooed everyone away except Dapplefeather. "I know you're my mother," she whispered. "Don't worry I won't tell."

"Honeypaw, step forward," Ripplestar meowed. Honeypaw glanced around. She was about to get her warrior name.

Ashflower, Emberblaze and Splashfur go hunting.
Featherstorm knows who her mother is. Honeypaw-> Honeyblossom hunting patrol.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |62 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Splashfur| 51 moons| she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Medicine Cat:
          Dapplefeather | 52 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Flintberry |36 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Sockpaw|7 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 60 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|60 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|50 moons|tom| rude|dark brown tabby with amber eyes
          Gingerflash|51 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Ravenstrike| 41 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|35 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |35 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|33 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|29 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|29 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|27 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|25 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|24 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|24 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|15 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.

Apprentices:
          Honeypaw|12 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Softpaw|8 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white kit with blue-grey eyes
          Chirppaw|8 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilypaw|7 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|35 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes
          Crowleap|27 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Featherstorm|29 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Dovekit|3 moons|female| honest|delicate silver tabby with blue eyes
          Stormkit|0 moons|female|speedy|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Cherrykit|0 moons|female|funny|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Bouncekit|0 moons|male|kind|brown tabby with grey eyes and missing hind leg

Elders:
          Flashtail |112 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|voidgear|unknown

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|3x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |3x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw|battle
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw|battle
    Gingerflash|Lilypaw|battle

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 28 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
Last edited by Raire on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed coding.
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby peachycupcake525 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:39 am

Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: February 16

Graystar woke up feeling restless. She felt the need to move and stretch. So, though it was early, she went out to patrol the borders. She swam across the river quickly, the chilly water dragging at her pelt. She was dripping when she emerged, but she ignored the water. She ran along the borders, stopping only to scent-mark them. Once she had finished, no longer restless, she returned to the camp, where Willowstep had a frown on her face.
"Where have you been, Graystar?" the medicine cat asked. "I was worried about you."
That was when Graystar realized that she had forgotten to tell the medicine cat what she was doing, and that she was safe. Her clanmate hadn't even been up yet when she left. "I was patrolling the borders. It never even crossed my mind to tell you where I was going. I'm sorry, Willowstep."
"Does that allow me to go off on my own without telling you where I'm going?" Willowstep asked playfully.
Graystar laughed. "I suppose it does, although I would prefer if you didn't."
"I don't have any secret business or anything, anyway, don't worry. I don't particularly care if you know that I'll be looking for herbs. Speaking of that, I should go do that soon. You just went out, so don't go hunting right away. You need to rest, to make sure that you'll have energy to catch something."
"Okay, I'll stay and rest," Graystar said with a sigh. "You can go off first."
The medicine cat left without another word, and Graystar walked over to her nest. She laid down and dozed off for a short time, until Willowstep returned. She felt rested again by that time, so that was when she went hunting. When she came back, they shared a fish to eat.
[Graystar patrols the borders]
[Graystar goes hunting]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]
[Ate one small fish]

[b]Leader:
          Graystar | 53 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Willowstep | 47 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [1] Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    [1] Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [1] Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [1] Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    [2] Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [1] Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches
    [1] Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Barn Swallow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:30 am

Peachycupcake525 wrote:
Graystar woke up feeling restless. She felt the need to move and stretch. So, though it was early, she went out to patrol the borders. She swam across the river quickly, the chilly water dragging at her pelt. She was dripping when she emerged, but she ignored the water. She ran along the borders, stopping only to scent-mark them. Once she had finished, no longer restless, she returned to the camp, where Willowstep had a frown on her face.
"Where have you been, Graystar?" the medicine cat asked. "I was worried about you."
That was when Graystar realized that she had forgotten to tell the medicine cat what she was doing, and that she was safe. Her clanmate hadn't even been up yet when she left. "I was patrolling the borders. It never even crossed my mind to tell you where I was going. I'm sorry, Willowstep."
"Does that allow me to go off on my own without telling you where I'm going?" Willowstep asked playfully.
Graystar laughed. "I suppose it does, although I would prefer if you didn't."
"I don't have any secret business or anything, anyway, don't worry. I don't particularly care if you know that I'll be looking for herbs. Speaking of that, I should go do that soon. You just went out, so don't go hunting right away. You need to rest, to make sure that you'll have energy to catch something."
"Okay, I'll stay and rest," Graystar said with a sigh. "You can go off first."
The medicine cat left without another word, and Graystar walked over to her nest. She laid down and dozed off for a short time, until Willowstep returned. She felt rested again by that time, so that was when she went hunting. When she came back, they shared a fish to eat.
[Graystar patrols the borders]
[Graystar goes hunting]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]
[Ate one small fish]

Light paws stepped carefully, avoiding dried leaves and fallen twigs that might alert the creature to her presence. Unfortunately, she accidentally slid on a slippery piece of moss and the startled bird immediately took flight. Leaping into action, Graystar batted the winged animal out of the air, killing it with an effective snap to the neck.

[ Your hunting patrol caught a barn swallow. ]

The medicine cat lithely stood perched atop the white fence, peering down into the yard below. She was looking for a particular herb, and its fragrant scent led her to a two-leg's garden. Smiling proudly, Willowstep quickly gathered the pretty yellow-stemmed shoots, not wanting to be seen by any kittypets, two-legs, or Starclan forbid, dogs.

[ Your herb patrol found tormentil and wintergreen. ]
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am

vampiress_fox wrote:
Jinxstar led the way back to camp quietly, while Brindlethorn explained to the new warrior what Jinxclan was and what his role would be in it. Skydapple and Velvetrabbit met up with his patrol about half way back to camp and joined in the conversation. The four cats arrived back in camp in time to see that the hunting patrol had already returned and that they had had a successful hunt.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!" Jinxstar yowled, not bothering to jump up onto his perch.

Willowbolt poked her head out of the nursery after Blackmouth and Hollowkit exited, looking at the new cat curiously. Blackberry trotted out of her den and sat next to Skydapple, who was sitting on one side of Brindlethorn. The rest of the clan gathered around excitedly.

"This is Leopardclaw, he has requested to join our clan." Jinxstar introduced the new warrior, "Tomorrow morning, he will start his journey to gain his Clan Collar." Jinxstar said as he dismissed his clan and walked wearily to his den to go to bed.

The rest of the clan followed suit, everyone happy and tired at the same time.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up the next day at just before dawn and walked out to watch his clan wake up. He sat in his customary spot on his perch to see what would happen today. He grinned as he slowly watched his clan wake up on the misty morning.

Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw came walking out of the warriors den, unaware that anyone was awake and watching them. They shared a tender moment of nuzzling before breaking apart, Barkclaw went over to the apprentices den to wake up Frecklepaw and Stormpaw, while Tanagerpelt went over to the nursery to say hello to Willowbolt. Jinxstar was happy that the two were getting along, and could not wait until they announced their first litter. He laughed at how similar the two are, and how they still act like they are mentor and apprentice, even though Tanagerpelt has proven she is a great warrior and a true asset to the clan. JInxstar just barely heard Barkclaw snarl something into the den before turning away in a huff. Frecklepaw came bounding out of the den, following her mentor closely, while Stormpaw came out more slowly; making it embarrassingly obvious that he was not happy about the wake up call. Jinxstar hoped that Tanagerpelt would be able to handle the aggressive apprentice.

Tanagerpelt could be heard saying something to Blackmouth as Hollowkit walked out of the nursery next to her mother. The two seemed to be almost identical in all ways, except that the attitude that Hollowkit was developing was more direct then her quiet mother. Jinxstar knew that he would have to keep a close eye on the both of them.

Flintshade came trotting out of the warriors den and went straight for Blackmouth, saying something quietly to her as the two greeted each other. It was quiet a surprise when Blackmouth revealed that she was Flintshade's half-sister, but welcomed since he now had a chance at the family he was stolen away from.

Velvetrabbit came trotting out of the warrior's den, talking with Birchfeather and Leopardclaw about something that Jinxstar could not hear. While Blackberry was talking to Ashpaw about herbs in front of the medicine den.

To Jinxstar, it seemed that all his clan was present, so now would be a good time to make his announcements.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!" he yowled from where he sat, surprising his clan since none of them saw him standing there, "Today, we get to watch a cat leave this camp as just a mear cat, but when he returns he will be a fully honored warrior of Jinxclan."

The rest of the clan yowled happily as Leopardclaw stepped forward.

"Leopardclaw, you are go and find the tunnel that leads to Tori and Anna. Once there they will bestow on you your Clan Collar. Once you have that you may return and be accepted a fully fledged warrior or Jinxclan."

Leopardclaw nodded and bounded out of camp without another word. The rest of the clan watched him go happily.

"As far as the rest of us, clan life will continue as we eagerly await Leopardclaw's return. Brindlethorn, please take Birchfeather with you and go on a patrol of our norther boarder. Skydapple, Velvetrabbit, and Flintshade, join me for a hunting patrol. Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw, take your apprentices and go train." Jinxstar ordered as he jumped down off his perch and bounded out of camp, his patrol following on his heels.

Brindlethorn and Birchfeather trotted out of camp and to the north. Barkclaw led the way to the sandy river beach, planning on the shade of the large tree there to be the best place to practice some hunting moves. Tanagerpelt followed with Frecklepaw and Stormpaw behind her.

Blackberry led Ashpaw out of camp, explaining to him the best way to keep a poultice on a cat that would not hold still long enough for their wound to heal. Blackmouth watched the two go, her eyes sparkling with unspoken plans. Hollowkit went bounding after a leaf that was being blown around by the slight breeze running through camp. Willowbolt was in the den, tenderly licking her kits as they nursed against her.

Blackmouth knew that her plans would be set into motion soon enough, and she was fairly sure that she would be able to make them into something that would be wonderful. She just needed to find a way to cover up Jinxclan's scent.

~~~~~

Leopardclaw trotted through the forest, his nose sniffing frantically for the slightest hint of the salty air that was suppose to lead him to where he needed to go. He coudl not find it, although he was finding that prey scents were abundant this morning. He hoped that he would be able to find the tunnel, otherwise he would be embarrassed in front of the clan and have to be an apprentice. He would not be able to let that happen, so he searched even more frantically.

Soon, after what seemed like hours, he was able to pick up the slightest trace of a salty scent. He was not sure if it would lead him to the tunnel, or if it was just the smell of his own scent since he had been feeling like he was walking in circles, but it was the only lead he had to follow.

As the sun was starting to set, he found the entrance to the tunnel, he sighed with relief as he quickly ducked into it.

[Blackberry and Ashpaw - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Jinxstar, Skydapple, Velvetrabbit, and Flintshade - hunting patrol]
[Barkclaw/Frecklepaw and Tanagerpelt/Stormpaw - training]
[Willowbolt - nursing Bluekit and Blossomkit]
[Blackmouth - playing with Hollowkit]
[Leopardclaw - on his Collar journey (i will detail this, if that is ok, since it will take a few posts for him to finish it.)]

[Blackberry and Ashpaw found Blackberry leaves, Raspberry Leaves, and Stick]
[The hunting patrol caught x1 Grayling and x1 Frog]
[Frecklepaw and Stormpaw learned the Hunting Skill]

[Collar thing - fine by me, I would have no clue how to do it anyways XD]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
bumble: good-natured; kind; easygoing || tear: sadness
( cac ) ( rtl ) ( cap )
(( work in progress ))
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DawnClan I.

Postby the force awakens. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 am

My Clan is named DawnClan, as they are named after the sunrise the cats wake up to every morning as they sleep on the east side of the camp. Loyal yet enduring, DawnClan cats are expected to be loyal to all Clan members, new and old, and keep their loyalties away from other Clans. This rule is specifically because of the leader and her mysterious distrust in other cats. Because of this, most DawnClan cats tend to be introverted during Clan gatherings and rarely discuss the events of the gatherings once returning to camp. Otherwise, they are quite honest yet hostile cats due to their lack of alliances with other groups, which can create much conflict.

DawnClan's territory exists of hills to the immediate north and mountains even farther north, with their camp and the majority of their territory in an oak forest. There is a clearing, though, that allows them to receive light. This clearing is close enough to their camp that it causes them to wake to the sunrise every morning. To the south is a river that they can fish from, and to the east and west lies more forest. In the far east, a Thunderpath and countless dwellings of Twolegs exist near a sun-drown place. The cats can hunt for fish, birds, squirrels, and rodents.

DawnClan apprentices learn how to climb as a vital skill, then they teach swimming, hunting, and fighting in no specific order. All apprentices and kits are taught how to be loyal as members of a Clan and that their place should one day be in the stars. DawnClan may be asocial, but they are proud of being warriors.
WILL FINISHWILL FINISH
▓▓▓▓▓
WHAT YOU
┌────────────────┐
xxxstarlit queenxxx
hi! my name is star
and I really like sta
r wars and cats c:
the mcu, harry pot
ter and books are
pretty cool as well!
pm me if you want
to be friends! <3

└────────────────┘
coding // somni
the force awakens.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:34 pm

a̷i̷y̷a̷n̷a̷ wrote:
(OOC:)

🌹Image🌹
🌹Image🌹

Number of Cats:🌹09🌹
Next Moonpool visit:: 🌹17th of February 2017🌹

Blackstripe smirked as Flowerstar stamped her paws on the dirt earth, "That's very good to know that we will have kits, I wonder if Starclan told Coaltail that." The tom padded to Flowerstar and nuzzled her, remembering what happened with the Mate Stars, he was happy that he only had to go there once, because he could tell by Flowerstar's face that she was simply terrified of going back. The she-cat sat there, smirking at the two with Shinepool, "Well then, I woner what Mate Stars was like.." Coaltail sighed, before smirking again and looking at her apprentice, "Well, we can go there!" Shinepool shot up, looking at the cat next to her, "Medicine Cats aren't aloud to have mates." Coaltail hissed a bit before licking her paws. Shinepool stared at the coal colored she-cat, "Then we'll break the warrior code, but secretly!" Shinepool smirked, but froze seeing Coaltail's jaw drop, "Are you insane? You could get kicked out if you tried to do such a thing!" Coaltail stood up, "Why don't you stick with herbs and healing cats instead of getting yourself into trouble? Hm?" Shinepool groaned and fell on the floor, huffing at the rejection of her idea, Coaltail was treating her like a kit! Coaltail watched Shinepool before padding back into her den, before hearing the laughs of Blackstripe and Flowerstar with some other cats as well.

Flowerstar looked at Mudstrike, who tried to join them, but rejected him with a tail flick. "The border patrol will be Sandstrike and Mudstrike, and the hunting patrol will be Snowpaw, Greyfur and Blackstripe!" Flowerstar announced, seeing the cats she had called nod and sprint out of camp, she then looked at the nursery and flicked her tail, "Better go rest..." She murmured, padding to the nursery. She met gaze with Gravelswirl, "Flowerstar?" Her British accent sounded concerned, "I'm having kits," Flowerstar looked at Gravelswirl, who had a smile creeping across her face, "That's great news! Some other little ones to play with Nightkit and Bramblekit!" Flowerstar smirked, as she saw the two kits yawning and blinking, she padded towards Gravelswirl and sat beside her as the two toms looked at Flowerstar, interest in their eyes, they started squealing before falling asleep again, Flowerstar padded to her own bed of moss and slept, so did Gravelswirl.

{Hunting Patrol and Border Patrol is out!}

The two patrols left camp together but separated almost immediately. The hunting patrol headed to the heart of Roseclan territory in search of prey while the patrol remained by the borders, occasionally remarking them.
They scented the cat before they saw it. The grey tabby sat nervously at the border, as if he knew how defensive a clan cat could be when it came to territory. Sandstrike and Mudstrike exchanged a glance, the latter unsheathing his claws as they approached the tom. He held himself back from attacking the cat, noting how even though the tom was practically right on top of the border, he technically hadn't crossed. "Who are you?" Sandstrike spoke first, a challenge in her voice. "This is Roseclan territory!" Mudstrike stepped forward, making sure the tom could see his claws glinting coldly in the sun. Though a bit nervous, the tom hid it well, calmly meeting Sandstrike's gaze and then Mudstrike's. "Do you know Flowerstar? I've been looking for her. Do you know where I can find her?" Mudstrike frowned, narrowing his eyes sharply at him. "What do you want with Flowerstar?" He asked warily. "I'm her brother." Mudstrike blinked and then nodded. "Come with us. Flowerstar's back at camp." With a flick of Mudstrike's tail, he led Sandstrike and the tom to camp.

Your hunting patrol caught a thrush and a mouse.
Your border patrol found a warrior
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Areater wrote:
[ i hope it's alright if i give you the option to give stoatpaw and starlingpaw warrior names but still gave me the chance to change them in my next post if i think of something i like better! ]

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 21

The Clan was certainly busy today. While the whole Clan bustled with action, Weaselthroat and Iceberry relaxed in the shae, sharing a catfish. Silverwing summoned them for a hunting patrol, and the two quickly rose to join. Afterwards, the two lagged behind as the patrol returned to camp. "I was thinking about asking Tumbleflight to be my mate today," Iceberry confessed quietly. Weaselthroat's eyes lit up. "I was going to ask Ryestem!" Iceberry blushed. "Oh, you can ask her first, I'll ask him another time," Iceberry instantly offered. Weaselthroat laughed. "No, it will be great! We can share the nursery - think of how much we'll bond!" The two's heart swelled with excitement and love as they both went off to find their soon-to-be mates.
"Hey, Tumbleflight, are you busy?" Iceberry asked. The completely black tom swallowed the last bit of fish in his jaws. "No, why?" She wanted to glance away, but she forced herself to act normal. "I saw something weird on patrol and I wanted to check it out. Can you come with me?" Tumbleflight rose to his paws. "Of course - lead the way." As they padded through the forest, Iceberry forced herself to make small talk with the tom. When they were nearing the border, and they had both grown quiet, she twirled her white tail into his black one. "I love you, Tumbleflight," she meowed. He purred and licked her ear. "We should be mates," he meowed. Embarrassment flooded her and she laughed, nudging him with her shoulder. "Mousebrain, that's why I invited you out here!" Tumbleflight blinked in confusion, then heat flooded to his face. "Oh, I just stole your moment!" he meowed. They both started to laugh, and Iceberry knew in that moment that she was with the love of her life.
Meanwhile, Weaselthroat had taken a different approach. There was no lead-out-of-camp moment. She simply curled up beside Ryestem as she slept and fell asleep pressed against her. When Ryestem awoke, a single flower lay in front of her, with a message clawed in the dirt. 'I love you.' Ryestem glanced up, looking around for the cat who had written the message, and her gaze fell on Weaselthroat. With a soft purr, she placed her head on Weaselthroat's side and fell asleep again. When Weaselthroat awoke - she noticed that Ryestem had moved, and a response had been scratched into the dirt below her's. 'Our kits are going to be beautiful.' Weaselthroat laughed - that was exactly what Ryestem would say. She gently woke her new mate up, and when the other cat continued to snooze, she jabbed a paw into her side. Ryestem awoke with a start, and instantly laughed when she saw Weaselthroat. "How romantic!" Weaselthroat licked her forehead. "I save only the best for you!"

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - three catfish.
Windpaw, Pebblepaw, Doepaw, and Stagpaw train.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Mothflame, Ryestem, Iceberry, Weaselthroat, Silverwing, and Ashbreeze go on a hunting patrol.
Cloud-dapple, Herontuft and Heathershade go on patrol.
Troutstar goes to the moonpool to ask for any cat except an apprentice.
Weaselthroat and Ryestem are becoming mates and want kits!
Tumbleflight and Iceberry are becoming mates and want kits!
Nutpaw, Stoatpaw, and Starlingpaw are ready to become warriors! Nutpaw will become Nutwhisker. ]

[It's alright! I'll try my best. :) ]

The siblings did wonderfully. Pebblepaw and Stagpaw did fool around a bit, but they learned well all the same. Windpaw swam out farther than he was supposed to, and had to be retrieved by his mentor. He learned his lesson, but was a bit reluctant to return to the water. Doepaw seemed to have trouble in the water, her long fur dragging her down. Her legs are powerful though, and should make up for the heavy weight of her fur.
[Windpaw, Pebblepaw, Doepaw and Stagpaw learn the swimming skill.]

Deerstep found the Borage Leaves, but was focused on the task of herbs to help queens during their kitting. Acornpounce got a bit distracted, finding Hawkweed and Heather Nectar instead. He sneaked a bit of the sweet nectar, but don't tell anyone.
[Deerstep and Acornpounce found Borage Leaves, Heather Nectar, and Hawkweed.]

The hunting patrol passed uneventfully.
[Your hunting patrol caught a water vole, a grebe, and a perch.]

The patrol had been going as normal. They padded around the territory, keeping a careful tab on any new scents or sights to report back to the clan. At least until Herontuft heard the ominous scuffling. It didn't sound like a small mouse or shrew, no, it was much louder and heavier. Suddenly, they were bombarded by scraggly rats, their high-pitched shrieks filling the air. The two she-cats fought with all their might, escaping with only a few nips and scratches. As soon as it began, it was over. The rats receded, allowing the patrol to catch their breath. "Is everyone alright?" Mewed Heathershade through heavy breaths, her eyes scanning the shaky patrol carefully. Cloud-dapple stood and nodded, but Herontuft shook his head, glancing at a deep wound on his paw with concern. "One of them got me bad." He held up his paw and Heathershade examined it. She hissed, "We should get you to Deerstep for that. It looks deep."
[Your patrol was attacked by rats! Cloud-dapple and Heathershade escaped with only minor injuries, but Herontuft will need Burdock Root and Cobwebs to heal.]

When Troutstar awoke, she heard a loud sigh from over her shoulder. "Oh thank Starclan, you're finally awake." She turned her head to see an elderly black cat with a twisted front paw. He purred with amusement, "I've been sent by Starclan to join your clan. They said you had food. I'm pretty hungry, so if they were lying, someone's gonna get themselves nipped." The cat stretched awkwardly and stood up, limping away from the leader's den and into Reedclan's camp.
[Starclan sent you an elder! X]

Deerstep was pleased that his diligent work, and keeping a tab on Reedclan's relationships had payed off. The two she-cats had announced they were expecting kits, on the same day none-the-less! At least now that they weren't both pining after the same cat, they'd get along nicely.
[Weaselthroat is expecting kits! She will be due in two moons.]
[Iceberry is expecting kits! She will be due in two moons.]

When the clan meeting was called, Nutpaw, Stoatpaw and Starlingpaw were ready. Stoatpaw and Starlingpaw had groomed their pelts until they gleamed, and Nutpaw had at least made an effort. Troutstar called them forwards, and the ceremony began. The siblings all said their 'I do's, and Troutstar stepped forward to give them their names. That day, Nutpaw, Stoatpaw, and Starlingpaw became Nutwhisker, Stoatfang, and Starlingflight.
[Nutpaw, Stoatpaw, and Starlingpaw have recieved their warrior names. They have become Nutwhisker, Stoatfang, and Starlingflight!]
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:35 pm

saiorse wrote:
Lightclan
Number of Cats: 1

With the sun, the molted she-cat rose to her paws carrying with her the beginning of a brand new adventure. Excitement tingled in the she cat's eyes, her pawsteps brisk and ready. This was her first patrol, the first time she was meant to walk around her territory - hers! Pride fluffs her fur, This will be the start of something great, the start of something legendary. A happy chirp rumbled from the splotchy cat, her ears up and high.

[splatterstar goes on her first patrol]

To say Splatterstar was beyond eager to take a greater look at her territory, getting to know every nook and cranny, knowing about every tree and the animals in them, as with every possible type of flower to find there. Well, that would just sound weird. So instead of saying so, she just did it. And boy did she love it! Lightclan was indeed a pretty place, making her oh so glad she choose it. "Why are you grinning like that?" Came the sudden sound of another cat, making Splatterstar jolt and spring back a litte to look at the newcomer. "It's weird." They finalized, making the leader frown a bit. "My actions are not weird! They are just! Lightclan is such a beautiful place on such beautiful territory." She defended, earning a small snort from the other cat. "Sure it is." "Don't believe me? Fine then. Join me and I'll show you just how great it is." "Fine. But I don't you'll convince me." "Oh we'll see." Splatterstar smirked proudly before leading her new warrior back to camp.

While on patrol, Splatterstar found a Warrior

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bumbletear wrote:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Mudpaw rubbed her anklet of grasses with her opposite paw as she waited for her new mentor, Shadowtail. Cloudscent had explained the tradition of the grasses to her, but she still didn't quite get it. Hey! Ready to go? Mudpaw jumped up, and nodded eagerly to Shadowtail Born that way! she said Great! Then let's get going! Shadowtail bounded out of camp, and Mudpaw raced after her.

~~~

Whisperstar was pacing in her den. Emberclaws...her former deputy had brought Mudpaw to Lunarclan...Whisperstar just...didn't know what to make of that. She flashed back to a few moons ago, when the clan had been swapping backstories, and all she had said was an old love. Had that made Emberclaws take notice? Was that why his spirit had appeared? And what of the others, Moonwatcher, Clearsight, the kits...were they in Starclan as well? Or were they alive. Last Whisperstar had seen of them, Clearsight and her kits had left the clan after Emberclaw's death, and Moonwatcher...she had vanished a few moons later. Whisperstar sighed, and shook her head, trying to make sense of everything that was going on. But one thing for sure...she couldn't tell the clan yet...not until she could puzzle together everything that was swirling around in her head. Whisperstar? Whitefoot's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Yes Whitefoot? she asked, not meaning for the tang of annoyance to break through in her voice, but it must have, seeing as Whitefoot flinched back a little bit. Hawkthorn is about ready to head out on patrol he said quickly He wanted to know if you would like to go with him. I'm headed hunting, so I can't Whisperstar sighed. Tell him I'm on my way...a patrol should clear my headWhitefoot nodded, and ducked out of sight.

~~~
Whitefoot nodded to Hawkthorn She's coming he said, before walking towards the entrance I'm heading to hunt. he added, before exiting camp and bounding towards no-where in particular. What was going on with Whisperstar? Ever since Mudpaw had arrived, and told her story to the black and white she-cat, Whisperstar had been all out of wack, pacing and being silent for longer and longer periods of time. It was nerve-racking, but only confirmed his theories that something in Whisperstar's past either embarrassed her, or scared her.

[Whisperstar and Hawkthorn are on patrol]
[Shadowtail is training Mudpaw]
[Prey Used - 1 rabbit]

Hawkthorn continued to gaze at his leader, feeling extremely uncomfortable with this silence that surrounded them. When they first left for patrol, she was all smiles and seemingly happy to be out of camp. And now... she glared at the forest floor as if in deep thought and hating it. He began to open his mouth and ask if she was alright but then the tom decided against it, feeling as if she would break at any moment. So they trudged on through the silence, and Hawkthorn bared through his uneasiness. Well, until the sudden wailing of a cat caught their attention. Whisperstar was already on the move with her warrior right behind her until they came to find a queen, seeming to be in pain. "Are you ok? Can we help you?" Hawkthorn asked as he walked closer to the molly. Whisperstar just gazed at her, a wave of nostalgia hitting her at the sight of the pregnant she-cat. "Y-Y-Yes p-please.'" She mewed, groaning in pain. As Hawkthorn began to help her up, it became clear that it was not her upcoming kits causing her pain, but a large gash on her side that seemed to be bleeding, possibly infected. "Let's hurry and get her to Cloudscent." Whisperstar said fast, moving on the other side is the queen to help her walk and to take her back to camp. Though, in a brief moment, she could have sworn she smelt a familiar scent waft by her... but what was it?

While on patrol, Whisperstar and Hawkthorn found an injured queen. She will need to be treated with Marigold
She is also due in 2 moons.
While training, Mudpaw learned the Swimming skill
While hunting, Whitefoot caught 1 squirrel

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Ravenstar's wiry frame ran up and out of the ravine that formed Ivyclan's camp. Pausing at the top, he turned to look down, smiling slightly, before turning, and heading out to hunt. He was going to meet Ivyclan's newest warrior, Fogspark, whom had left earlier in the morning, wanting to get a bit of exploration done before their hunt. Spotting the white and gray she-cat, Ravenstar put on a burst of speed, and caught up with her "Ready to hunt?" he asked. The female nodded, and together they headed off.

Smokebreath smiled as he watched Ravenstar bound out of camp to meet with Fogspark. He knew that light in Ravenstar's eyes. The leader had a serious crush on Smokebreath's sister. Smiling, he shook his head slightly, and left camp. Going fast enough to get out of the ravine, but not quite as fast as the leader had before him. Smokebreath watched Ravenstar's gray form chase off for a few moments, before turning, and heading in the opposite direction, going at a slower pace so he could get around the borders without wasting much breath.

Owlsong's tail flicked from side to side as she walked towards her den. She looked over her herbs once more, to make sure they were all in place. Walking out, she headed straight for the nursery. Pushing her head inside, she smiled upon seeing Frostedmuzzle and said "Sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to check that everything was fine before I went out to gather some herbs" the tortoiseshell queen nodded "Everythings fine here" she purred. Owlsong nodded back, and backed out of the den.

[Ravenstar and Fogspark | Hunting | West Border | Lake]
[Smokebreath | Patrol | East Border | Plains | Shared with Obsidianclan]
[Owlsong | Herb Hunting | South Border | Field | Shared with Lunarclan]

Ravenstar, despite being a naturally courageous and proud cat, failed to find the words to start up a conversation with Fogspark. Really it wasn't too hard. Simply asking he how her journey around the territory went would be a wise thing to begin with. But watching the sunlight hit her as they walked and seeing her gaze out to the sky and trees above, well, let's just say her beauty left him speechless. She suddenly stopped though, causing him to follow suit. "Is something wrong Fogspark?" Hey. Looks like he started conversation. "Ah... yes. But I don't they are." She responded, directed the black tom's attention with her tail to that of a small cat reaching out for something in the trees. Well that was new. But from the looks of it, the cat seemed to be frightened up there, but it still attempted to reach whatever. "Hey you! It's not safe up there!" Ravenstar called, frightening the kit enough that their grip on the tree branch slipped, causing them to fall to the ground. Both cats sprung into action and ultimately it was Ravenstar who caught the small cat. "What where you doing up there?" Fogspark asked as the leader placed the kitten down. "There were herbs up there. I just wanted to add them to my collection. You know, just in case." The cat said looking up at the herbs they failed to get with a pout. "Thank you for saving me.." They added as a bit of and after thought. "You're welcome. But you know, herbs don't always grow in trees. I'm sure those same ones are on the ground somewhere." Ravenstar smiled. "Really? Where?" "Well, we aren't too sure. But I know a certain molly who could tell you all about it."

While on patrol, Ravenstar and Fogspark found a medicine cat apprentice
While hunting, Smokebreath caught 1 Hare
While herb hunting, Owlsong found Chamomile and Lavender

EDIT:Oh... wait.. Raven and Fog were supposed to go hunting... I am so sorry!! I didn't mean to mix it up, I just read it wrong! Please forgive me ;n;

Phina Wolf wrote:
SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next moon pool: 02/15/17[/b]

FiercePaw looked skeptically at the mouse paw necklace on the ground, and then up at his sister, “So let me get this straight. We have to wear this all the time, and we add a paw for different important events?” SweetPaw glanced at her mentor, and that at his mate, now beginning to show signs of her pregnancy, “Umm….yes?” She said hesitantly. FiercePaw grinned, “I love it! So when do we learn to fight?” “We can right now, but you two will be training with each other claws sheathed.” she emphasized. “Let’s see what you two’ve got, and ShadowFlight and I will teach you some cool moves.” “Awesome!” FiercePaw asserted, crouching.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

MottledBerry smiled at the two siblings as they battled each other and slipped out of camp to search for herbs. “Some herbs that would help with kitting would be nice.” she mused to herself, examining each plant she came across.

[SweetPaw, FiercePaw (love the irony there. XD), ShadowFlight and SilverStar — training]
[MottledBerry — searching for herbs]

The two mentors watched their apprentices for a moment as they practiced quick side stepping. Sweetpaw was having a bit of trouble but Fiercepaw was quickly learning. Shadowflight, at the moment, was more worried about his mate. He didn't believe she was fight to be placing strain on herself like this. But every time he mentioned it to her, she would always insist she was fine. Oh well. Shadowflight glanced up suddenly as Sweetpaw suddenly fell over. "Sorry sis! I didn't mean to hit you that hard. I thought you would dodge." Fiercepaw said, wincing that he did that to his little sister. When she didn't move he seemed to grow cold with fear. "Sweetpaw?" He asked, taking quick steps her way. He watched her lay there, motionless and began to panic. Especially when he say that she wasn't breathing. Did he hit her that hard? "Sweetpaw?!" The two elder cats began to get their paws, worried looks on their faces as well. But they barely took a step when Sweetpaw sprung up, tackling her brother so that she was standing above him with one paw holding him down. "Ha! I gotcha! Hah am pretty good acting huh?" Fiercepaw relaxed with a sigh of relief before smiling at her. "Get off me you stupid furball." He laughed, getting to his paws once she did before cuffing her ear gently. "You've got to teach me that." He smiled, making her grin with pride. Her brother, she admittedly knew, was the better one, so him wanting to teach her. That made her so happy. "Ok!" She began. All the while Shadowflight and Silverstar sat back and smiled. Looks like not much teaching was needed from them today.

While training, Sweetpaw and Fiercepaw learned the Battle skill
While herb hunting, Mottledberry found Raspberry Leaves and Stinging Nettle
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ asterclan reply. ] [ 007. ]

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:37 pm

hiraeth. wrote:
[ Eaten: Woodpecker ]
[ Flower Quest: Falconflower ]
[ Moonpool Visit: Queen ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Sheepclaw & Aspenpaw ]
[ Border Patrol: Pinefur & Waspfur ]

Aspenpaw returned to camp soaking wet and not too happy either. Oatstar trailed behind him, although she didn't seem quite as perturbed. The gray male immediately stumbled into his den and collapsed, not bothering to even fall into his own nest. Chuckling (evilly), Oatstar selected a plump woodpecker from the fresh kill pile and settled in the warmth of the sun to eat in relative peace and comfort.

(*Next Day*)

After Aspenpaw had awoken from his nap, he lumbered over to his mentor, "Can we go training again? As long as it doesn't involve water, of course." Her lips twitched into a smile as she thought, "Perhaps I'm growing on him." "Your training has been completed and in a few moons you'll begin your flower quest. And besides, I'm traveling to the Moonpool today. Perhaps you'd like to join a patrol or something instead?" Shrugging indifferently, he padded off to find Sheepclaw, their deputy, but couldn't help feel disappointed that he would no longer be training with Oatstar.

Falconflower had felt as if she was hopelessly lost, stuck in the middle of a seemingly endless Twolegplace where tall stone structures loomed even higher than any kind of tree that she had ever known. The brown-and-white tabby crouched in the shadows of an alleyway, watching with wide eyes as countless Twolegs walked along stone pathways, chattering in a loud and unknown language that borderline hurt the warrior's ears. Falconflower took a few wary steps backward, her eyes still on the Twolegs, before turning around and running off to find some place to shelter.

[ Falconflower is still on her Flower Quest. ]

Oatstar stood in the middle of the most beautiful meadow made up of pretty wildflowers and rich green grass, little fireflies flew in random directions whereas as the sound of crickets chirping could be heard from time to time. Oatstar's nose twitched as the scent of prey flooded her senses, and from one whiff she could tell that the area was clearly abundant in it. With a satisfied purr, the leader knew that she was in StarClan's land, and shortly after the realization she looked up to see the stars in the sky spiral downward until they collided with the ground, where the sparkling clouds that came from the impact morphed into ethereal figures of cats until the meadow was surrounded by the starry warriors. Oatstar let out an awed gasp, still unable to get used to seeing StarClan even though she had seen them before. A lithe cat chuckled at her reaction, nodding their head to give the leader permission to speak.

Oatstar bowed her head respectfully before she mewed, "StarClan, I humbly thank you for allowing me to lead AsterClan, it truly is an honor. I'm proud to say that we're growing, though I hope it's not selfish of me to ask that you guide another cat towards us to join our ranks." She paused, thinking carefully about her choice before continuing. "I would love for a queen to join us." Oatstar said, the words coming out confidently. She kept her head bowed, aware of the sound of pawsteps and feel the ghostly touch of a nose against her forehead, and before she knew it she had woken up besides the Moonpool.

The leader stood up and shook out her pelt, feeling more refreshed and revived than she had been for moons, she nodded her head thankfully at the pool, though she wasn't completely sure if there were any lingering spirits around to acknowledge it. Oatstar turned away began to make her way back to camp, and halfway through the trek she was stopped by the curious mew of a cream-colored molly as she cautious approached her. "I-I've seen you in a dream, some star-cat told me that you... might be willing to give and my kits protection?" She said, clearly hesitant in mentioning her unborn kits to a cat she had just met. Oatstar let out a comforting purr and reassured the queen that her kits would be well protected in AsterClan.

[ StarClan has grated you a queen! She is due in two real life days - (2/14) ]

It felt foreign to Aspenpaw as he walked by Sheepclaw's side rather than Oatstar's, he hadn't noticed how much he had gotten used to her until now as he stuck to the deputy's side. Sheepclaw shot the tom a curious look, wondering what was on the tom's mind, though he merely shook his head nonchalantly in response. The molly wasn't convinced, though she wasn't about to push the subject at the risk of making him uncomfortable. The two cats were quiet as they hunted for prey. Aspenpaw's ears shot up over hearing the familiar sound of a squirrel's paws and got into a hunting crouch as he stalked towards it while Sheepclaw silently observed, taking this as an opportunity to see how far along the tom's training was. She could feel a proud smile form on her face as she saw him pounce in a way that was near familiar to how Oatstar did before padding towards her with the freshly caught squirrel in his mouth.

[ Your hunting patrol caught a squirrel. ]

Pinefur chuckled in amusement as Waspfur had asked for the umpteenth time over the condition that Lizardstream was in, his mate had recently moved into the nursery as the birth of their kits was coming closer, the medicine cat had recommended that Waspfur stay away so that Lizardstream was left in peace until the day arrived. "There's no need to worry, she'll be fine." Pinefur answered reassuringly. "Queens have kitted for countless seasons, it's natural, plus Lizardstream is a strong cat - I have no doubt in my mind that she'll be fine." Pinefur continued, seeing an unconvinced expression on Waspfur's face. The ginger tom sighed, bu he thanked Pinefur for putting his mind at ease, causing for the gray tom to chuckle again. "Anytime, now let's finish up this patrol."

[ Your border patrol passed by uneventfully. ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ PETALCLAN [009]

Postby veridian » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:02 am

________________________________________________________________________________________

PETALCLAN
number of cats: 6 [ female 3 | male 3 ]
next moonpool visit: mon feb 13 [ 1:56 pm ]
next patrol: mon feb 13 [12:02 pm]

________________________________________________________________________________________

Tigerstep sighed. He sat by the sacred tree of the clan, slap bang in the middle of the camp. Snowwhisker sneaked up, brushing the tom-cat as he sat down next to him. "What, grumps caught up with you now?" he joked. A hint of a smile danced on Tigerstep's face. "Nah, just contemplating life." Snowwhisker raised an eyebrow. "Alright alright, just looking at these pebbles and having a mid-life existential crisis." he yawned and they both smiled. "We're going to be scarce of food in a while." Snowwhisker looked back at the food pile. "It might be best to catch some more, now we have a growing apprentice." he paused. "I bet you I'm gonna get more prey than you." he teased, and ran/danced. "You're on!" Tigerstep laughed, and chased him into the forest.

Sandstorm swished his tail. He calmly walked, doing his duty as warrior, and patrollin' the borders. He hoped his adopted sister was okay; they had been together for quite some while now. He remembered when he first heard the soft mew, coming from inside a tree. He sighed. Those were old times. Now they had been promised love and care from Petalclan, and he believed them, but if anything went wrong, what would happen to Bluepaw worried him the most. He loved how she looked up to him, and how she was amazed by every little thing he did. And how she always bombarded him with mind-boggling questions. Yeah, Echosong would have a great time with her.

Echosong sat there in her den. Maplestar was asleep now, and the bite was starting to heal well. "Echosong, what happened to that cat?" the medicine cat jumped out of her skin in surprise, and turned back to see a small she-cat with sky blue eyes. She regained posture, and stared back at her with the same piercing gaze. "She is our leader, Maplestar, and she is currently resting from an attack earlier on this month." Bluepaw tilted her head. "Well, I hope she's fine." she padded over and gave Maplestar's ear a small peck. She turned back to Echosong. "Now that I'm your apprentice, can we do herby stuff?" she asked, her eyes widening. Echosong sighed, but smiled. "I guess so. Maplestar needs her rest." and they traveled outside, searching for herbs and teaching Bluepaw what they were and their properties.

[ tigerstep and snowwhisker go hunt for prey. ]
[ sandstorm goes on border patrol. by himself. he's a tough kitty. ]
[ echosong and bluepaw train or search for herbs because they probably dont train. ]
[ maplestar is lazing around healing smh ]

leader :
          maplestar | 30 moons | female |

deputy :
          tigerstep | 28 moons | male |

medicine cat :
          echosong | 33 moons | female |

warriors :
          snowwhisker | 31 moons | male |
          sandstorm | 14 moons | male |
          name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

apprentices :
          dewpaw | 6 moons | female |

queens :

kits :

elders :

medicine store :
          chervil | [1]
          "for infected wounds,bellyache & kitting."
          yarrow | [1]
          "extracts poison from wounds,
          makes a cat vomit up toxins,
          softens and help heal cracked pads."

cobweb | [0]
          "soaks and stops/slows bleeding,
          helps to bind broken bones."

dandelion | [2]
          "soothe and heal bee stings,
          chewed to act like painkiller."

feverfew | [1]
          "reduces temperature for cats w/ fevers,
          good for headaches."

catmint | [2]
          "good against greencough & whitecough."
          poppy seeds | [1]
          "helps cats sleep, soothes shock & distress,
          eases pain."

mint | [2]
          "hides the scent of death."
          comfrey root | [1]
          "can be used for itching or for
          inflammationon stiff joints. can be used for burns.
          alsoeases stiffness on stiff shoulders."

lambs ear | [1]
          "gives a cat strength."
          coltsfoot | [2]
          "eases breathing or kitten-cough,
          as well as cracked or sore pads."

celandine | [1]
          "soothes damaged eyes."
          hawkweed | [1]
          "like catmint but not as strong."

[ - ]
    borders :
    north clan name username
    east clan name username
    south clan name username
    west clan name username

ally clans :
    ravenclan turtle...
    obsidianclan forgetful.

enemy clans :
    clan name username
    clan name username

mentors :
    echosong ➵ dewpaw | training sessions [00]
    mentor ➵ apprentice | training sessions [00]

deceased cats :
    name ✗ cause of death
    name ✗ cause of death

mates :
    ♀ name and ♂ name
    ➴ kit name
    ♀ name and ♂ name
    ➴ kit name

forbidden romances :
    ♀ maplestar and ♂ palenose
    ♀ name and ♂ name

fresh kill pile :
    crow [0]
    0 servings
    mouse [2]
    2 serving
    hare [1]
    3 servings
    squirrel [1]
    2 servings
    prey [0]
    0 servings

[ - 3 servings of crow for this post ]

veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me