Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:02 pm

HEXCLAN
Determined to Defy the Odds
Number of Cats: Six | Males - 4 | Females - 2
Month: Four
Next Moonpool visit: 2/27
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Darkstar smiled as she returned to camp and saw two new cats sitting there, talking to Rosebud.

"I am Darkstar, who might you two be?" Darkstar said as she approached the two toms.

"My name is Treefrost." the white tom with black spots said as he bowed his head to her.

"I am Waveskimmer" The mottled tom said as he also bowed his head to her.

"Magnificent!" she said happily as she started to show them around and tell them what would be expected of them.

She was smiling widely as she looked around at her quickly growing clan. She smiled as she settled in to rest after her trip to and from the Moonpool.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Darkstar woke from her nap long enough to give orders out to her clan before she went back to sleep for awhile. Gingerstorm smiled as he was put in charge since he was the one warrior that had been in the clan the longest, even though was had only been a few moons at this point.

[Dawn Patrol: Waveskimmer and Treefrost and Jackrabbit goes hunting]
[Sun-High Patrol: Rosebud goes herb gathering, Gingerstorm and Treefrost and Waveskimmer goes on a boarder patrol]
[Dusk Patrol: Jackrabbit and Waveskimmer goes hunting, Gingerstorm and Treefrost goes on a boarder patrol]
[Moon-High Patrol: WILL START WHEN I HIT TEN OR MORE CATS]
[Medicine Cat Practice: Rosebud is practicing his craft]

Leader:
          Darkstar | 23 moons | Female | Portrait Collar
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Rosebud | 14 moons | Male | Portrait Collar
          (Decays every third post) Skill Points: 5

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Skill Points:

(48-71) Senior Warriors:

(12-47) Warriors:
          Gingerstorm | 14 moons | Male | Portrait Collar
          Jackrabbit | 13 moons | Female | Portrait Collar
          Waveskimmer | 12 moons | Male | Portrait (WIP) Collar
          Treefrost | 12 moons | Male | Portrait Collar

(6-12/16) Apprentices:

(18-71) Queens:

(0-5) Kits:

(72-108) Elders:

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:

Mates:

Family:

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x0]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x1]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (10 servings)
    Clan consumes 2 servings: 1 squirrel
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x1
    3 servings Rabbit x1
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x1
    1-3 servings Fish x0
    3 servings Birds x0

Boarders:
    Northern | Big Water (a great lake)
    Southern (Pine Forest) | Appleclan | hot-second
    Eastern (Marshland) | The Cove | Lumos12
    Western | Two-Leg Village

Ally Clans:
    Clan | Owner

Enemy Clans
    Clan | Owner

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall go on a week long quest into the Two-Leg territory on the western boarder, where they will look for a monkey by the name of Fitzgerald, and he will make their new clan collar for them. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again. If they fail a second time, they are banished from the clan for weakness and a disrespect for clan tradition and law.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katter Av Den Frosne Øya 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:47 pm

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
POPULATION 006 | 003 | 003 | SERVINGS 002 | NEXT REQUEST FEBRUARY 23RD | PEBBLES 30 | MOD AMETHYST14

message me on discord at sharpie#2340 for the writing!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Rollingfog is welcomed as a nedre beskyttere.
    Briarprickle is welcomed as helbreder.
    Climbingpaw is welcomed as a lehrling.
    Moosestar, Sunglare, Birchdapple, and Rollingfog hunt.
    Moosestar, Sunglare, Birchdapple, and Rollingfog patrol.
    Briarprickle searches for herbs.
    Sunglare trains Climbingpaw in fighting.
    Katter av den Frosne Øya fasts (3/3).
    Could I please receive descriptions alongside color-ins?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈❄〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Dronning
    Moosestar | Molly | 31 Moons

Hertuger of Hertuginne
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age

Seniorjagere
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Lavere Jagere
    Sunglare | Tom | 43 Moons
    Birchdapple | Tom | 46 Moons
    Seniorbeskyttere
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Nedre Beskyttere
    Rollingfog | Molly | 34 Moons
    Helbreder
    Briarprickle | Molly | 61 Moons
    Lehrling
    Climbingpaw | Tom | 7 Moons
    Mødre
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Kattunge
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
    Eldre
    ❄ Name | Gender | Age
Borders
❄ North | SeaClan | FairyCharmedxxxxxxxxxxx

Prey
❄ Vole | 1 serving | 00
❄ Shrew | 1 serving | 00
❄ Ermine | 2 servings | 00
❄ Small Fish | 2 servings | 01
❄ Hare | 3 servings | 01
❄ Big Fish | 3 servings | 00

Herbs
❄ Catmint | Cures greencough | 01
❄ Cobweb | Stops bleeding | 01
❄ Horsetail | Treats infection | 01
❄ Raspberry Leaves | Kitting herb | 01
❄ Tansy | Cures coughs | 01

Training
❄ Sunglare | Climbingpaw | 1
xxxHunting

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄〈❄〉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

005. title here!

Postby egg warden » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:36 pm

───────────────────
title n number
wc here (:
[ 7t | 4m | 3f | nb ]
prey count: 16s | needed: 3s
proauctus request: now
court of sophos meeting: n/a
archive vs. doc
notes to kat: here

───────────────────
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
monthly actions.

consumption
      mandrakeclan consumed 3 pikas. they went from 19s to 16s.

patrols
      lead: hemlock, hollow, elk, and alder patrol the borders.
      lead: hemlock, hollow, and elk hunt.
      lead: peregrine and alder hunt.

consona's den
      crab searches for herbs.
        crab practices medicine.

training
      peregrine trains golden in battle i.

mates
      here

proauctor travels
      hemlock requests an infra.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

astrum ♞ 0001
          ⊱ ❝hemlock | 29m | ♂ | bio
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

cordus ♞ 0001
          ⊱ ❝peregrine | 25m | ♀ | bio

consona ♞ 0001
          ⊱ ❝crab| 26m | ♂ | bio
          skill points: ☼☼☼☼☼

consona infra ♞ 0000
          ⊱ ❝name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link]b[/url]io

group magnus ♞ 0003
          ⊱ ❝alder | 38m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝elk | 29m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝hollow | 36m | ♂ | bio

group infra ♞ 0001
          ⊱ ❝golden | 6m | ♀ | bio

group otus ♞ 0000
          ⊱ ❝name | flos | age | ♀ | [url=link]b[/url]io
          ↪ novus names
          ⊱ ❝name | flos | age | ♀ | [url=link]b[/url]io
          ↪ novus names

group novus ♞ 0000

group vetus ♞ 0000
    ally clans ♞ 0000
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans ♞ 0000
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders ♞ 1/8 filled
    northwest | clan | username
    north | treasureclan | username
    northeast | clan | username
    east | clan | username
    southeast | clan | username
    south | shadowed kingdom | Immortes
    southwest | clan | username
    west | clan | username

herb storage

fresh-kill storage

mentors
    peregrine | golden | 1/4
    ↪ hunt, moves, moves, moves

families
    name + name
    ↪ kits

cats w/ powers
    here
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Swimmerpug » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Quakeclan
Number of Cats: 2 | Next Starclan Visit: Now | Pebbles: 25 Mod: Kaspbrak

Rainstar climbed down from the Spirit Tree, feeling like a weight has been lifted. He walked along the border of his clan, on the lookout for his deputy, unfortunately nothing turned up. Rainstar had been doing this for many sunrises now, the cat he requested hadnt turned up yet. One night, he saw a cat stealing prey from his clan! He was about to claw the thief when he saw how bony they were. "Hey, please stay here, take a rest" The cat sat down obediently, as they munched on the shrew."My name is Viper" she said between gulps. "Hey, would you like some shrew?" "It seems like you need it more" said Rainstar. "By the way, how did you get so skinny?" "Ive been on my own for a few moons, everything was going nicely until Leafbare came" As they conversed, Rainstar could not stop looking at her piercing yellow eyes, they made her look focused and confident. Suddenly, he could see her on the large rock, a dignified leader of Quakeclan, facing hundreds of cats who awaited what their leader would have to say. "Everything ok?" asked Viper, snapping him back into reality. He realized who she was, he whispered "thank you" to Starclan. "Viper, youre very welcome to stay here if you wish" "Id love to, itll be much better if we stick together" During the next sunrises, Viper learned the ways of Quakeclan and Rainstar held a naming ceremony which gave her the name Vipereyes, they struggled with finding prey but together they pulled through. After spending some time with Vipereyes, Rainstar absolutely knew now that she was meant to be his deputy. He told her this news and Vipereyes was thrilled. Rainstar walked to the Spirit Tree: "Starclan, thank you for giving such an amazing deputy. We have been doing quite well, despite it being leafbare. Please give this clan a medicine cat, Starclan, it would be especially useful for the circumstances"

Actions:
[Viper is given her warrior name, Vipereyes]
[Vipereyes consumes a shrew and Rainstar goes without food]
[Rainstar and Vipereyes go hunting]
[Rainstar and Vipereyes go on patrol]
[Rainstar requests a medicine cat from Starclan]

Leader:
          Rainstar | 21 moons | tom | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Vipereyes | 32 moons | mollie | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Swimmerpug on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 023 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:24 pm

moderator amethyst14 | pebbles 155 | servings 17 | population 109 | mollies 54 | toms 54 | non-binary 1 | archive discord | genetics sheets | last post here | last reply here | next request february 20th
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    message me on discord at sharpie#2340 for writing!
    𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar welcome the following cats into the ranks of ChessClan.
      ↬ Scinquekit is welcomed as a pion. She is from Richterscreech's fling with Skinknose of RavenClan.
      ↬ Tritonkit is welcomed as a pion. He is from Richterscreech's fling with Skinknose of RavenClan.
      ↬ Visontwist is welcomed as a cavalier.
      ↬ Chouetteswoop is welcomed as a cavalier.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Freuxfreckle sends the following hunting patrols out.
      ↬ Lunestorm leads Butterflyleap, Versaillesheart, Ottomanspire, Crabewhistle, and Tectonicmarch to the north.
      ↬ Fuméemist leads Brebiscurl, Seismicwhisper, Archipelagoislands, Twilightpounce, and Threeleg to the west.
      ↬ Patisseriedew leads Whimbreleyes, Whitefang, Fauconflight, Blaireauface, and Raviolinose to the east.

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Freuxfreckle sends the following border patrols out.
      ↬ Richterscreech leads Coatiheart, Écaillefin, Loonfrost, and Poussiéregust to the north.
      ↬ Peuwobble leads Violindapple, Flûtesong, Genetshade, Martinskip, and Grognoneyes to the west.
      ↬ Juncoflight leads Whimbreleyes, Pipistrellecave, Brouillardheart, Termitetongue, and Boarshine to the south.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Freuxfreckle arranges the following herb hunting patrol.
      ↬ Chouetteswoop accompanies Wolfwhiskers to hunt for herbs.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 Wolfwhiskers treats the following for illness or injury.
      ↬ Mericibubble receives x1 dock and 1 moon of rest for her injury. Wolfwhiskers does not have the other required herb.
      ↬ Sopranocavern receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 A vigil is held for the following new members of ÉtoileClan.
      ↬ None this moon

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 The following apprenti practice their skills.
      ↬ Versaillesheart trains Rocherpaw in climbing.
      ↬ Blaireauface and Freuxfreckle train Cigüepaw and Canetonpaw in stealth.
      ↬ Crabewhistle and Flûtesong train Soucipaw, Nuitpaw, and Tacheterpaw in fighting. Flûtesong oversees Tacheterpaw's training while Mericibubble rests.
      ↬ Grognoneyes, Martinskip, Croissantcrunch, Macaroncrumb, and Pikachoo train Altocumuluspaw, Nimbuspaw, Cirruspaw, Cumuluspaw, and Ramurepaw in hunting.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ChessClan sends the following apprenti to the Northern Pass.
      ↬ Épicéapaw reaches the Northern Pass and attempts her final assessment.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ChessClan consumes the following prey to survive.
      ↬ 5 birds, 1 mouse.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ChessClan celebrates the following changes in family.
      ↬ Goosenose is kitting! The father is unknown.

𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 Rank changing ceremonies are held for the following cats.
      ↬ Ottomanspire, Viperinepurr, Tremortremble, Seismicwhisper, Tectonicmarch, Archipelagoislands, Whimbreleyes, Croquembouchepuff, Eclaircream, Serotineecho, Pipistrellecave, Écaillefin, Anguilleripple, and Suiecloud are welcomed back from their final assessments.

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar request the following cat to join ChessClan.
      ↬ Cavalier

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 The following are notes for my moderator.
      ↬ I would only like color-ins, please, along with a description.
      ↬ Rocherpaw will stay on apprentice lines.
      ↬ Please do not kill any starred cats. They are important for plot purposes.
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ⦊
Rookstar | Tom | 33 moons ✧
⦉ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⦊
Chasmstar | Molly | 24 moons ✧
⦉ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⦊
Freuxfreckle | Tom | 25 moons ✧
⦉ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ⦊
Wolfwhiskers | Tom | 48 moons
⧽ Name | Gender | Age

⦉ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ⦊
⧽ Name | Gender | Age

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ⦊
Richterscreech | Tom | 43 moons ✧
Thistleheart | Molly | 62 moons
Orangeray | Tom | 52 moons
Sopranocavern | Molly | 64 moons
Coatiheart | Tom | 74 moons ✧
Termitetongue | Molly | 34 moons
Raventalon | Molly | 29 moons ✧
Twilightpounce | Molly | 29 moons ✧
Fourmisplash | Tom | 45 moons
Lunestorm | Tom | 36 moons

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Loonfrost | Molly | 75 moons ✧
Broulliardheart | Tom | 46 moons
Grincheuxsnarl | Tom | 59 moons ✧
Belettetwist | Molly | 55 moons
Violindapple | Molly | 26 moons ✧
Threeleg | Molly | 26 moons
Lumiéreblink | Molly | 51 moons
Pamplemousseeyes | Tom | 47 moons
Butterflyleap | Molly | 40 moons ✧
Martinskip | Tom | 24 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Patisseriedew | Molly | 67 moons
Mistysoul | Molly | 59 moons
Boarshine | Molly | 48 moons
Poussièregust | Molly | 97 moons
Genetshade | Molly | 24 moons
Araignéepounce | Tom | 22 moons
L'eautwitch | Molly | 46 moons
Versaillesheart | Molly | 62 moons ✧
Fauconflight | Tom | 37 moons
Mericibubble | Molly | 55 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Flûtesong | Tom | 58 moons ✧
Tourbillonpelt | Tom | 34 moons ✧
Abeillefeather | Molly | 47 moons
Crabewhistle | Tom | 44 moons
Spectacledsalamander | Tom | 24 moons
Gannetsong | Tom | 25 moons
Mosquitobuzz | Tom | 20 moons ✧
Pikachoo | Tom | 19 moons
Bébéecho | Molly (amab) | 19 moons
Blaireauface | Molly | 38 moons

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Grognoneyes | Tom | 56 moons ✧
Macaroncrumb | Molly | 31 moons
Croissantcrunch | Tom | 31 moons
Fuméemist | Tom | 43 moons
Raviolinose | Tom | 45 moons
Brebiscurl | Molly | 17 moons ✧
Mouflonpeak | Tom | 19 moons
Peuwobble | Non-binary | 17 moons ✧
Whitefang | Tom | 42 moons
Visontwist | Tom | 42 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Chouetteswoop | Molly | 20 moons
Juncoflight | Molly | 32 moons ✧
Ottomanspire | Tom | 16 moons
Viperinepurr | Molly | 16 moons
Tremortremble | Tom | 16 moons
Seismicwhisper | Tom | 16 moons
Tectonicmarch | Molly | 16 moons ✧
Archipelagoislands | Tom | 16 moons
Whimbreleyes | Molly | 16 moons ✧
Croquembouchepuff | Tom | 16 moons

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Eclaircream | Molly | 16 moons
Serotineecho | Tom | 15 moons
Pipistrellecave | Molly | 15 moons ✧
Écaillefin | Molly | 15 moons
Anguilleripple | Molly | 15 moons
Suiecloud | Tom | 15 moons

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ⦊
Hurricanepaw | Tom | 16 moons
Genévrierpaw | Molly | 13 moons
Épicéapaw | Molly | 13 moons

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Rocherpaw | Tom | 13 moons
Soucipaw | Tom | 12 moons
Cigüepaw | Molly | 11 moons ✧
Canetonpaw | Tom | 10 moons
Nuitpaw | Tom | 9 moons
Tacheterpaw | Molly | 9 moons
Altocumuluspaw | Molly | 7 moons
Nimbuspaw | Tom | 7 moons ✧
Cirruspaw | Molly | 7 moons
Cumuluspaw | Tom | 7 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Ramurepaw | Molly | 7 moons
⦉ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌É𝐑𝐄𝐒 ⦊
Morningwhisper | Molly | 98 moons
Edelweißdrop | Molly | 34 moons ✧
Tonnerredance | Molly | 32 moons ✧
Sweethen | Molly | 57 moons ✧
Traîneaubells | Molly | 49 moons ✧
Goosenose | Molly | 45 moons ✧

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ⦊
Quinoakit | Molly | 5 moons

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Acaikit | Tom | 5 moons
Cyclonekit | Tom | 4 moons
Zéphyrkit | Molly | 4 moons
Hazelkit | Tom | 4 moons
Flammekit | Tom | 4 moons
Feukit | Tom | 4 moons
Tritonkit | Tom | 3 moons
Scinquekit | Molly | 3 moons
Lionceaukit | Tom | 2 moons
Cocoakit | Tom | 2 moons

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
Faonkit | Molly | 2 moons
Reniflerkit | Molly | 2 moons
Outardekit | Tom | 2 moons
Étourneaukit | Molly | 1 moon

⦉ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ⦊
Valleyrunner | Tom | 54 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
    — borage | chewed and eated | produces more and
    better milk; brings down fevers; soothes bad bellies;
    relieves tight chests | x01
    — chamomile | eaten | strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind | x01
    — cob nuts | made into ointments | unknown | x01
    — cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
    — daisy leaves | chewed into a paste | eases the pain of
    aching joints | x01
    — dock | chewed and applied to scratches | soothes scratches
    and sore pads | x02 [ - 1 ]
    — honey | eaten | soothes infections; soothes damaged throats;
    soothes coughing; gives energy; helps cats swallow other
    herbs | x01
    — rush | holds a broken limb in place | x01
    — sweet-sedge | sap is swallowed | eases infection | x01
    — thyme | leaves are chewed on | useful for shock | x01
    — water hemlock | eaten | causes writhing, pain, and foaming
    at the mouth | x02
    𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
    — mice | one serving | 8
    — vole | one serving | 0
    — shrew | one serving | 8
    — rabbit | two servings | 12
    — stoat | two servings | 11
    — small fish | two servings | 11
    — big fish | three servings | 6
    — bird | three servings | 8
    𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
    — sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols,
    makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, &
    brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
    — richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols,
    lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more
    mates for powers to work. powers are currently activated.
    — peupaw | attracts kits and repels predators on all
    patrols they go on. subtracts one piece of prey on any
    hunting patrol they go on.
    — mericibubble & flûtesong | when together, they
    attract new cats
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
— fauconflight | hurricanepaw | four
hunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
— tourbillonpelt | genévrierpaw | four - returns in two moons
— l'eautwitch | épicéapaw | five
— versaillesheart | rocherpaw | five
hunting, fighting, stealth
— blaireauface | cigüepaw | three
hunting, fighting
— crabewhistle | soucipaw | three
hunting
— freuxfreckle | canetonpaw | two
hunting, fighting
— flûtesong | nuitpaw | one
hunting
— mericibubble | tacheterpaw | one
hunting
— grognoneyes | altocumuluspaw | zero
none
— martinskip | nimbuspaw | zero
none
— croissantcrunch | cirruspaw | zero
none
— macaroncrumb | cumuluspaw | zero
none
— pikachoo | ramurepaw | zero
none

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

017. (reminder of minor patrol attacks/injuries please<3)

Postby broken* » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:55 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 63 (+4) total; 3235♂ ║ .prey. 11 servings ║ .pebbles. 130 total ║ .visit. 2/21

could i please get honeyblossom on regular lines?
    i added a new prey animal, snakes = 3 servings
    (my clan is at the cat # to get 7 prey animals now)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx prophecy cats are marked with a '★'
    xxxx please do not fatally wound or kill them.

xxx cinnabar is given 1x cobweb for his wounds.
    xxx honeyblossom returns to messenger duties.

xxx smogpaw is ready to take his soldier test
    xxx if he passes, he will become smogtongue.

xxx ospreypaw is ready to retake his messenger
    xxx test. if he passes, he will become ospreyspirit.

xxx skipperkit & vetchkit are ready to be apprentices
    xxx & will be now known as skipperpaw & vetchpaw.

xxx skunkkit, coonkit, squirrelkit, marmotkit, beaverkit
    xxx are ready to be apprentices & become skunkpaw,
    xxx coonpaw, squirrelpaw, marmotpaw, beaverpaw.

celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ 'an adult cat'
    cats received
    ➣ 'none'
    prey consumption
    ➣ 2x 'vole'
    ➣ 3x 'hare'
    herb hunting
    ➣seeking 'cobweb'
    ➣ poolwatcher
    ➣ rosebriar
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---chimera, qinling, moon,
    ---caracal, rye, icarus
    ➣ patrol two
    ---bramble, spruce, ivy,
    ---racka, cinnabar, sun
    ➣ patrol three
    ---eleuchia, areca, lotor,
    ---larum, rock, fennel
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---mambo, juniper, cumulus,
    ---knot, oriole, leech
    ➣ patrol two
    ---aquilegia, beauty, coluber,
    ---perch, roughy, candiru
    training exercises
    ➣ hunting skill
    --- cinnabar
    --- sun
    --- ivy
    ➣ stealth skill
    --- moon
    --- spruce
    --- laurel
    ➣ speed skill
    --- icarus
    --- qinling
    --- yucca

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      archangel
      ➣ cumulus (cottonstar) ║ 51 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 7/9 lives

seraphim
      ➣ juniper (rusticsallow) ║ 43 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★aquilegia (basilfloof) ║ 43 moons ║ ♂ ║

virtue
      ➣ ★mambo magnolia lavea ║ 41 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- powers
      ➣ ★beauty (satinwish) ║ 13 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷(half-deaf)

rit zien
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 49 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

➣ ★sky (poolwatcher) ║ 29 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

grigori
      ➣ none atm

fallen
      ➣ vervain (hemlocksnarl) ║ 92 moons║ ♂ ║
      ➣ hawthorn (maplespark) ║ 89 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sweetgum (robinburr) ║ 92 moons║ ♂ ║

cheribum
      ➣ heron (smogpaw) ║ 17 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cinnabar (nettlepaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ icarus (wingpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pandion (ospreypaw) ║ 23 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ moon (duskpaw) ║9 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sun (dawnpaw) ║ 9 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ yucca (birchpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ laurel (acaciapaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★spruce (hickorypaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★ivy (willowpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★qinling (pandapaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♀ ║

➣ ★rivulet (skipperpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★wigeon (vetchpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ mephitis (skunkpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ escurel (squirrelpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★bobak (marmotpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ procyon (coonpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★castor (beaverpaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║

u
      soldiers
      ➣ ★leech (ashbreeze) ║ 45 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ knot (stonefrost) ║ 63 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★oriole (flareblood) ║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★racka (coursergaze)║ 37 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cougar (birchglow )║ 44 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★tunis (mockingbirdcall) ║ 21 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★harrier (thrushmoor) ║ 19 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pomona (appleburst) ║ 28 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sycamore (hillfrost)║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ arcigera (shiverblast)║ 41 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ candiru (batfish) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣★shrike (feathereyes) ║ 29 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ perch (basspelt)║ 27 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★roughy (gingerpelt)║ 27 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★nectar (honeyblossom) ║ 34 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ coluber (blackracer)║ 28 moons ║ ♂ ║

messengers
      ➣ rye (nightrain) ║ 37 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ bramble (spiderwhisker) ║ 38 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ eleuchia (oakfur) ║ 43 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ caracal (minkeyes) ║ 31 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★lotor (hawkfrost)║ 35 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ acacius (splintercreek) ║ 31 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ fennel (barkglare)║ 28 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★chimera (monarchwing) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★dicentra (stormheart) ║ 33 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★sedge (softwish) ║ 17 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★papyrus (rippledream) ║ 17 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ pigeon (fogwhisper) ║ 17 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ rock (pebblethrow) ║ 25 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ larum (gullstream) ║ 17 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★angler (whimbrelface)║ 27 moons ║ ♂ ║
      xxx⤷ (half-blind)
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 38 moons ║ ♀ ║

cupids
      ➣ ★harp (rosebriar) ║ 29 moons ║ ♀ ║ (PERM)
      ➣ turnstone (alpinetit) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 49 moons ║ ♀ ║

nephilim
      ➣ ★drizzle (dewkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★garbaldi (damselkit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★citrine (tangkit) ║ 2 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★pearl (ivorykit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷(mute)
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    the clan's two rit zien had been struggling for over ten moons with the bits and pieces of what they believed was a prophecy, but both angelica and sky felt a constant push and pull, trying to figure out the missing parts. what they didnt know, was that since the virtue magnolia had joined the clan, that the grey molly had been receiving dreams and visions of her own, but she had been keeping them to herself. until one day, shortly after angelica had given birth to her and cumulus' new daughter, when she was awoken from a dream to a pair of blood-red eyes and a cruel smile full of teeth. knowing she needed to tell someone, she sought out poolwatcher in the kitchen where all of the herbs were kept; she saw angelica sleeping, curled around her single kit, and so mambo gestured with her head for the brown tabby tom to follow her as she lept up onto the windowsill and out into the garden area so that they could talk privately. it was like the tom knew that something serious was going on, because he tilted his head to the side as he spoke; "mambo, what's going on?" it was uncommon for the large cloudy-spotted molly to pace around, and even when she stopped moving and stood before the tom, she was still twitching nervously. "i've been having dreams, and i'm worried something is coming quickly." the way that the brown tabby froze completely when the molly spoke to him was telling in and of itself, and so the mambo immediately sensed his own worries. "i've had visions of my own, even from when i was still just the grigori. come, we have to tell angelica; she has pieces of her own. perhaps together, we three will be able to fully understand." the siberian forest cat didnt wait for the maine coon to respond and instead went back into the kitchen, gently nudging the white maine coon awake. as her green eyes blinked open, the older rit zien could tell something serious was going on by the expressions on the other two cats faces, and she slowly slipped away from her kit, moving some squirrel and hare pelts around her so ivorykit didnt grow cold in her mother's absence. the trio didnt leave the kitchen, but instead went to the back corner and sort of huddled together, speaking in hushed tones as to not wake up the young kit or bring attention to anyone passing by outside.

"poolwatcher, magnolia. what's going on?" she barely spoke before her former apprentice responded to her; "the prophecy, she's been having visions too. i'll go first. my dreams are always the same. there is a single red poppy flower that blooms in the two-leg graveyard next to the church; we all know that poppies tend to grow due to fresh bloodshed. i see a black and white kit playing with the poppy, and then out of that poppy suddenly sprouts multiple bats who chase after the kit, scratching it and making it bleed, following it all the way back into the church, stopping just outside and screeching loudly, their fangs dripping with blood." it was then that angelica spoke up, adding her own piece. "i feel terrible, because i feel as though i've foreseen cottonstar's lose of his first two lives and not spoken up... i have two visions, one always after another. there is a large poofy cloud that skims low to the ground, and the first thing i see is a young ghost-like cat tackling the cloud, pinning it to the ground and i see blood running out of it. and then i see the same cloud yet again, this time being attacked by a dark shadow-like cat and yet again the cloud is on the ground, covered in blood, but this time it melts away from the shape of a cloud and into the form of a cat." it took a few breaths for the virtue to be able to speak and share her own parts, because she was growing more and more worried and tense from everything she was hearing. "my vision is very clear; its about satinwing. she was named after the willow beauty moth, and the first few times i had the vision i saw the moth, but lately i've been seeing satinwing so clearly. at first, i saw the moth fluttering uncertainly, and it lands on a white dove, but then it fell to the ground, still as a stick; it was dead. but then, lately, when i've been seeing satinwing instead of the the moth, but when she was still a cheribum. the white dove flies to her, and lands on her back. and then, the two of them erupt in flames, but, they don't die or burn; she steps out of the fire but she's no longer this young cheribum, she's a full-grown virtue and the dove has become a part of her..."

out of no where the trio heard a rustling from the other side of the kitchen, and immediately their tense bodies twirled around to look. ivorykit had managed to get out of her bedding and was now standing a hare-leap away from the three adults, her ice blue eyes piercing into them, her normally wobbly body standing perfectly strong and still. “pearl, what’s wrong hun? Is everything-” the new mother didn’t have a chance to finish speaking, because the tiny kit let out a loud hiss to silence her mother. her voice spoke out loud and clear, the first time since her birth that she had ever spoken, and the words sounded so robotic as her eyes glazed over that sent chills down the trio of adult cats spines. "the lust for blood will soon arrive; shortly after the cloud's second loss. a little beauty will be the way of peace, but only if the fire hears her cry." the second that the last syllable came out of her mouth the little kit collapsed to the ground on her once-again wobbly legs, letting out a pitiful mew as her eyes blinked open looked around, filled with confusion. milktuft rushed to her kit’s side, checking her over to make sure she was okay, her own emerald eyed looking over at her former apprentice with worry as she heard his deep voice speak. "the time has come. We must tell cottonstar, and maybe rosebriar as well. I’ll go get the archangel if you get the cupid mambo.” the large molly nodded and the two cats shot off into different parts of the church, all three of them filled with thoughts of fear; it was coming, but what was it?
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. crossroad demons ║ .s. twistedclan ║ .e. will-o-wisps ║ .w. shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .(n)e. hazeclan ║ .(n)w. chessclan ║ .(s)w. mountainclan ║ .(s)e. islandclan

xixxx .allies. will-o-wisps ║ .enemies. crossroad demons; shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .mentorships.
    ready to graduate
    x ➣ lotor ⇝ pandion --- hunting, climbing, ambush, stealth, agility, tracking
    x ➣ knot ⇝ heron --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

soldiers
    x ➣ racka ⇝ cinnabar --- speed, stealth, off. combat, def. combat, hunting
    x ➣ arcigera ⇝ sun --- off. combat, def. combat, stealth, speed, hunting
    x ➣ leech ⇝ laurel --- stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ candiru ⇝ ivy --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ sycamore ⇝ yucca --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ roughy ⇝ castor --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ perch ⇝ mephitis --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

messengers
    x ➣ rye ⇝ icarus --- stealth, off. combat, hunting, speed, def. combat
    x ➣ caracal ⇝ moon --- speed, off. combat, hunting, stealth, def. combat
    x ➣ bramble ⇝ spruce --- stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ chimera ⇝ qinling --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ lychnis ⇝ rivulet --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ eleuchia ⇝ wigeon --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ angler ⇝ escurel --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ dicentra ⇝ bobak --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ fennel ⇝ procyon --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family lines
      celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

-

Postby jarside » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:37 pm

-
    Last edited by jarside on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ╒ ═════════ ╕

hi im jarside!
    she/her pronouns
    click my mon <3
    <<<

my writing | auction
    my rpg game | ©
    ─────────

└──────────┘
    jarside

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:16 pm

─────────────────
    clan archive thread is found here
    ──────────────────────
    ©
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    clan population 042 xxx clan servings 008 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth fognose (2) xxx mod notes n/a xxx cats to find n/a
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Sparkstorm slipped down the hollow, a mouse hanging limpy from his jaws. They had made good progress on their journey, and they were about to cross another river, but Elmstream had suggested that they stopped for a few days to get some rest. The warrior found a familiar grey pelt and made his way over. He flopped next to Ashtail and pushed the mouse over to him to share. “Oh, hey Sparkstorm.” Ashtail yawned “How’s Burrwhisker?” Sparkstorm shrugged. “He’s coping, I guess, just like the rest of us. Bumbleflight said he’ll probably have that limp forever, but at least it’s not broken.” Ashtail nodded. “Good. Hopefully he can get some rest. We don’t exactly have a destination, so he’ll need as much energy as he can get.” Sparkstorm nodded. “Yea, the kits aren’t too fond of having to stay in the hollow, but Tulipclaw’s entertaining them with stories.” A moment of comfortable silence passed as the two friends ate. Eventually, Sparkstorm opened his jaws. “So, how are you Ashtail?” He asked “The fight was hard on everyone, and just because you’re helping Elmstream run things doesn’t mean you’re not grieving.” Ashtail shook his head. “I’m fine.” He assured him. His buddy gave him a look of scolding. “Come on.” He pushed, tone growing soft “I know how much Rabbitspark meant to you. Grieving is healthy.” The grey tom waved his tail. “Sparkstorm, you’re like a brother to me. You and Hawksnow are the only family I have left. Yes, I’m sad, no, I’m devastated.” He meowed, looking up to the sky “But I have to be strong. It’s what they would have wanted.” Sparkstorm gave a curt nod. “Fair enough.” He sighed, lowering his head to continue his meal. Ashtail took a deep breath and smiled at his friend. “So, what about you?” He meowed “Anything new?” The warrior next to him clenched his jaw and swallowed. “Um, well,” He paused “You know Shellcloud, right?” Ashtail’s whiskers twitched in amusement. “Yes, Sparkstorm, we all grew up together.” The tom chuckled. “R-Right. Well, uh, see, I was thinking about asking her to be my mate.” He trailed off self consciously. Any trace of sadness evaporated from Ashtail as he shrieked in joy. “Really?” He beamed “I knew it! You two are the perfect couple! Sparkstorm, I’m so happy for you!” The ginger warrior flattened his ears. “Shh!” He hissed quietly “I haven’t told her yet, bee brain!” Ashtail lashed his tail in excitement. “Tell me when you do!” He gushed “I can’t wait to see my best friend have a mate!” Sparkstorm rolled his eyes with a smile and got to his paws, leaving Ashtail to finish his meal.

~~~

Shrewclaw liked patrols, or at least he used to. He just felt so uncomfortable outside of the territory he had grown up in. The familiar trees and rocks had created a safe environment, but now, he had no clue where he was going, he just followed along and prayed to StarClan that Windfeather knew where he was going. “Where are we going?” A voice asked from behind him. He felt the fur on his shoulders bristle. They had found a wide-eyed loner wandering aimlessly through the bushes while on their patrol. She didn’t know where she was, and Windfeather insisted that they take her to Elmstream. As soon as she had laid her large blue eyes on Shrewclaw, it was like she was infatuated with him, not leaving his side the entire journey back. “We’re taking you back to our camp.” Shrewclaw meowed gruffly. “Oh, right.” The she-cat sighed “I’ve never heard of a Clan. What’s it like?” The warrior sighed. “I don’t know, Silver. Do you have a specific question you would like to ask?” Silver tilted her head in consideration. “What’s with your names?” She asked “Like ‘Shrewclaw’. How do you get them? Will I get a new name?” The tom took a deep breath, keeping his eyes fixed on the path ahead. “We have special two-part names. And it depends. First on if you even join the clan, and second if you want to. We won’t force you to.” Silver grinned at the thought. “I’ve always loved rain. Maybe Silverdrop, after rain drops. Yea, I like that!” Shrewclaw forced a smile and nodded. “Oh, thank you Shrewclaw! Don’t worry, I really want to join BearClan. And you can show me the ropes!” He let out a chuckle. “Great.” He sighed “Can’t wait.”

~~~

Stormfang huffed as he saw Windfeather lick Adderbreeze’s cheek. “I know.” Squirrelheart meowed quietly “I didn’t even know they liked each other!” The tom wrinkled his nose and flicked his tail. “Do you think they’re going to have kits?” He asked bluntly. His mate shrugged. “No clue.” She admitted “I hope not, though. Fog nose is having her first litter, but I don’t want to be the sister with the least amount of kits.” Stormfang blinked in surprise. “You want another litter?” He asked, locking eyes with his mate. She swallowed and a blush formed on her cheeks. “W-Well, yes, actually.” She murmured “Shrewclaw’s our last kit. I’ve always wanted a large family. But I want us to be safe, I want to have a secure camp.” Stormfang smiled sweetly and licked Squirrelheart’s forehead. “Once we find a camp, then.” He promised “We can have more kits, and become a happy family.”

~~~

Elmstream watched lovingly as Tickkit dashed around Redfin. The three had truly grown closer over the past moon, and they were almost like a little family. Of course, she absolutely adored the growing kit, and even discussed mentoring him. But Redfin was the main target of her amorous thoughts. The handsome tom was a great father figure, and so very sweet to Elmstream. She believed she was completely and utterly in love with him. No one else really knew her feelings, but she had more important things to attend to than crushes. She and Ashtail had been filling in as leaders, but they still had no clue where they were going. As she surveyed the camp, she saw her clanmates talking and overall enjoying life. Hollypounce and Hickorywind were grooming while making conversation with Badgergaze and Gorsewind. The Clan was definitely rebuilding. Even without a home, BearClan had been proven resilient. She watched as Tickkit tumbled over to Butterflykit, who was playing by herself. An air of caution rose in her, and she braced her muscles for intervention if needed. She forced herself to remain calm, though. Butterflykit was his sister after all, and Tickkit should have a chance to bond with her, no matter what his mother said. The warrior couldn’t hear what the she-kit said, but Tickkit bounced excitedly before flinging the moss ball into the air. The two waited, then pounced, each stretching to reach the ball. They did this a few times, and Tickkit was obviously having fun. Elmstream felt a warm smile spread over her face. But soon, a high pitched cry came from their direction. Tickkit looked horrified, and Butterflykit was curled into a ball beside him. Instantly, Elmstream sprang over. Grassheart heard her daughter’s squeal and rushed over. Elmstream reached for Tickkit, but the queen reached him first. “How dare you!” She hissed, batting him away from his sister “You hurt Butterflykit! First, you get Batfur killed, and now you’re going after your own family members? What is wrong with you?” Tickkit’s eyes widened and started to spill with tears at the mention of Batfur. “Oh, stop crying!” Grassheart snapped, whipping around and tending sweetly to her precious Butterflykit, who was crying and holding her paw gingerly in the air. Elmstream knew she would be fine, nothing was bleeding, and the paw looked normal. She just landed wrong on her fall, nothing to do with Tickkit at all. But she didn’t say anything. The warrior rushed to Tickkit, who was starting to sob. Elmstream nudged him lovingly. “I-I’m so so sorry, Elmstream.” He choked out. “Look at me.” She meowed firmly. The kit raised his wet eyes to look at her pitifully. “It is not your fault.” She cried, a fervent determination in her voice “I do not blame you. Batfur risked his own life, he was my father, and I miss him dearly, but I’m so glad he saved you.” Tickkit shook his head. “He should have left me!” He cried. Elmstream batted him with her tail. “Don’t you dare say that!” She shrieked “Ever! You are precious, Tickkit, and I wouldn’t be the same without you. I love you.” She wrapped herself around the kit, licking his ears as he continued to cry. Redfin hurried over and guided the two over to their sleeping den. By the time they reached it, Tickkit had grown quiet. Elmstream curled around her foster son and licked his head as he slept. Redfin laid next to her, cuddling behind the two. The two stayed there, comforting Tickkit as he cried into a sleep.

[sparkstorm and shellpond become mates, but don't try for kits]
    [elmstream, sparkstorm, burrwhisker, and swiftwind patrol]
    [badgergaze, nightfur, shellpond, and blackbriar hunt]
    [shrewclaw, silverdrop, grouseclaw, and gorsewind hunt]
    [hollypounce teaches sunpaw swimming]
    [ashtail teaches owlpaw swimming ]
    [stormfang teaches darkpaw stealth]
    [bumbleflight teaches rainpaw climbing]
    [hawksnow teaches ryepaw battle]
    [badgergaze teaches heronpaw hunting]
    [adderbreeze teaches piperpaw hunting]
    [harriercloud teaches mosspaw hunting]
    [hickorywind teaches applepaw hunting]
    [shrewclaw becomes archpaw hunting]
    [deerleap becomes twigpaw's mentor]
    [the clan consumes x4 squirrels]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
    [url=link]♛[/url] name, age, ♂♀
    xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
    [url=link]♜[/url] name, age, ♂♀

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
    [url=link]✺[/url] name, age, ♂♀
    xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
    [url=link]✺[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
    elmstream, 40 m, ♀
    ashtail, 26 m, ♂
    stormfang, 52 m, ♂
    swiftwind, 43 m, ♂
    nightfur, 40 m, ♂
    hickorywind, 33, ♂
    ↪ blind in one eye
    adderbreeze, 46 m, ♀
    squirrelheart, 46 m, ♀
    windfeather, 48 m, ♂
    hollypounce, 33 m, ♀
    hawksnow, 23 m, ♀
    redfin, 46 m, ♂
    shrewclaw , 24 m, ♂
    badgergaze, 22 m, ♂
    gorsewind, 18 m, ♀
    bumbleflight, 42 m, ♂
    ravencloud, 62 m, ♀
    harriercloud, 43 m, ♀
    burrwhisker, 17 m, ♂
    sparkstorm, 17 m, ♂
    tulipclaw, 28 m, ♀
    deerleap, 60 m, ♀
    grousecall, 58 m, ♀
    nettlemist, 15 m, ♀
    blackbriar, 46 m, ♀
    shellpond, 14 m, ♀
    silverdrop, 20 m, ♀
    [url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀
    [url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
    sunpaw, 16 m, ♂
    owlpaw, 11 m, ♂
    darkpaw, 11 m, ♀
    rainpaw, 9 m, ♂
    ryepaw, 9 m, ♀
    heronpaw, 7 m, ♂
    piperkit, 7 m, ♀
    mosspaw, 7 m, ♂
    applepaw, 7 m, ♀
    archpaw, 7 m, ♂
    twigpaw, 9 m, ♀
    [url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
    grassheart, 61, ♀
    fognose, 46, ♀
    [url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
    butterflykit, 5 m, ♀
    tickkit, 5 m, ♂
    [url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀
    al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
    mouse, one serving╶ 010
    minnow, one serving╶ 010
    small fish, two servings╶ 003
    squirrel, two servings╶ 003
    hare, three servings╶ 002
    big fish, three servings╶ 001

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
    North-
    South-
    East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
    West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
    Northwest- the shadowed kingdom ; heavenbreeze
    Southeast-
    Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

inky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:30 pm

Mistyclan
    archive

Number of Cats: 43 | males: 22 | females: 21 | Next Starclan Visit: next thursday| Pebbles: 144| first post: here | mod: kaspbrak. | serving needed: 7

Featherstar sighed with relief as the dog hunting patrol returned unscathed, even laughing. Cypressclaw had just given birth and was nursing her only son, firekit, in the nursery, along with poolcloud, with her son hootkit and her daughter needlekit. Flamepelt was a proud father, and seemed to spend all of his free time with firekit. The little tom was already trouble. He was much bigger than poolcloud's litter, and bossed them around a lot. Her own kits were already out of camp, playing in the clearing. All but birdkit, who seemed to prefer napping by her side rather than play with his siblings. She rested her head on her paws, and closed her eyes hoping for sleep.

Ooc: sorry to write so little, but i wanted to get out a post!
    -------

newcomer/ rank changes:
    ↳ firekit | born last moon
    ↳ needlekit and hootkit | born last moon
    ↳ whitepelt is now a warrior

hunting patrol:
    ↳ tawnyheart, ivypaw, owlspeck, blizzardfoot, bramblecloud and edenpaw
    ↳ rae, mousetail, maplepaw, sandpaw, larkpaw, and reedpaw

Families:
    ↳ talonstep is due in one moon

border patrol:
    ↳ ginger, silverfish, whitepelt, juncopaw and sootpaw
    ↳ thrushwhisker, graywing, myrtleshade, archclaw, wolftail and flamepelt

medicine cat related:
    ↳ ridgepelt and sprucepaw practice medicine!

training:
    ↳all the apprentices go training except for mintypaw, and can learn any skill while out.

assesments:
    ↳mintypaw takes her warrior assesment! If she passes, she will be known as mintynose!

injuries and deaths:
    ↳n/a

prey eaten:
    ↳ mistyclan eats a squirrel, two rabbits, and a bird egg. (Already subtracted)

mod notes:
    ↳featherstar requests a warrior
    ↳can i get whitepaw's warrior growth?

other:
    ↳goldenfur, baykit and hawkkit will be staying in marshclan for three moons (three of :*lady stardust*:'s posts) i give her permission to add them into her allegiances for the three moons, goldenfur as a nursery tom, and baykit and hawkkit as kits.

Leader:
          Featherstar | 59 moons | Female |
          ↳ Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

↳in the nursery

Deputy:
          wolftail | 52 moons | male |

Medicine Cats:
          ridgepelt | 56 moons | female |
          ↳ Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
          sprucepaw | 8 moons | male |

Warriors:
          tawnyheart | 57 moons | female |
          goldenfur | marshclan |
          ↳in marshclan
          cypressclaw | 50 moons | female |
          ↳in the nursery
          flamepelt | 49 moons | male |
          thrushwhisker | 44 moons | female |
          graywing | 34 moons | female |
          myrtleshade | 36 moons | female |
          Ginger | 55 moons | male |
          Talonstep | 30 moons | female |
          ↳ in the nursery
          Rae | 34 moons | female | powers

archclaw | 36 moons | male |
          owlspeck | 21 moons | male |
          blizzardfoot | 32 moons | male |
          ↳albino
          ↳missing one eye
          Bramblecloud | 36 moons | male |
          Mousetail | 41 moons | Male |
          ↳scorched tail
          Silverfish | 33 moons | Male|
          whitepelt | 14 moons | male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✶[/url]

Apprentices:
          mintypaw | 15 moons | female |
          Sandpaw | 14 moons | female |
          maplepaw | 11 moons | female |
          edenpaw | 12 moons | female |
          larkpaw | 8 moons | female |
          ↳cross-eyed
          juncopaw | 8 moons | female |
          ivypaw | moons | female |
          sootpaw | moons | male |
          reedpaw | 8 moons | male |

Queens:
          lilywish | 33 moons | female |
          ↳ permanent nursery queen
          Featherstar[/color] | 59 moons | Female |
          ↳ Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶
          poolcloud | 29 moons | female |
          cypressclaw | 50 moons | female |
          Talonstep | 29 moons | female |
          ↳ due in one moon

Kits:
          baykit | marshclan|
          ↳ in marshclan
          hawkkit | marshclan |
          ↳in marshclan
          Flykit | 2 moons | Male |
          Birdkit | 2 moons | Male |
          Brookkit | 2 moons | Female |
          Hazelkit | 2 moons | Male |
          Firekit | 1 moon | Male |
          Needlekit | 1 moon | Female |
          Hootkit | 1 moon | Male |

Elders:
          mottlewhisker | 118 moons | male |
          windflower | 110 moons | female |
    Ally Clans:
    Marshclan | :*Lady Stardust*:
    Moonclan | LooneyLani
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | a large forest | Username
    Northeast | a hilly plains region | Clan Name | Username
    East | a wetland | Username
    Southeast | a semi- forested wetland | Username
    South | evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
    Southwest | moonclan | LooneyLani
    West | marshclan | :*lady stardust*:
    Northwest | scrub land | Username

Medicine Store
    raspberry leaves | x1 | kitting herbs
    bindweed | x1 | binds sticks together to mend broken limbs
    lamb's ear | x1 | strength
    burnet | x1 | strength
    catmint | x1 | cures greencough and whitecough
    dock | x1 | healing scratches
    mallow leaf | x1 | soothes bellyaches
    feverfew | x3 | heals aches and pains, reduces body temp, good for headaches
    hawkweed | x1 | like catmint, but weaker
    meadow saffron | x1 | usage
    blackberry leaves | x1 | usage
    Borage | x1 | usage
    Chervil | x1 | usage
    herb | x0 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird egg | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Large bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small bird | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    cypressclaw rae | mintypaw | 6 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting (✓) climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
    graywing | sandpaw | 5 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting () climbing (✓) strategy ()
    flamepelt | maplepaw | 4 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting () climbing () strategy ()
    thrushwhisker | edenpaw | 4 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting (✓) climbing (✓) strategy ()
    Blizzardfoot | larkpaw | 2 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing (✓) strategy ()
    Wolftail | ivypaw | 2 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing () strategy ()
    Talonstep | sootpaw | 2 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing (✓) strategy ()
    Archclaw | juncopaw | 2 | fighting () agility () hunting () climbing () strategy ()
    Myrtleshade | reedpaw | 2 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing () strategy ()
    Ridgepelt | sprucepaw | 2 | healing wounds (✓) healing illnesses () lore (✓) herbal knowledge () recognizing signs and omens ()
    mentor | apprentice | No. of training sessions | fighting () agility () hunting () climbing () strategy ()

Deceased Cats:
    Sugarcane | complications during birth

Family:
    tawnyheart and wolftail | sprucepaw, larkpaw, sootpaw, reedpaw, ivypaw, and juncopaw
    sugarcane and ryepatch (evergreenclan) | baykit and hawkkit
    featherstar and smokebelly (marshclan) | hazelkit, birdkit, flykit and brookkit
    cypressclaw and flamepelt | firekit
    poolcloud and ??? | needlekit and hootkit
    Talonstep and haypelt (ravenclan) | expecting
    Name and Name | Kits
    [/quote]
    ARKYQ

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:15 am

Ranks
    (If any of them is not okay just let me know and I change them)
    Starwalker: (The Leader. Became 9 Life of the Dead that life in the stars. Can talk to the dead)

The Council: (1-3 Cats that are closest to the Starwalker. Help him/her to make decisions. When the Starwalker has only one life left he decides which one of them takes his/her place)

Starbound: (1-2 Cats. Can talk to the dead. Know about herbs and other useful stuff. Don’t usually fight)

Preystalker: (skilled hunters that normally do this. Can fight if they have to)

Watcher: (Defend and control the boarders. Skilled fighters)

Apprentices: (Trained to become a Preystalker, Watcher and sometimes Starbound)

Mothers/Fathers: (Care for their own or adopted kits)

Kits: (too young to train)

Retired: (too old or too wounded to be Preystalkers or Watchers)

Territory

The Hollow Tree
    It’s the biggest tree in the entire forest. Old story’s say it’s the sister of the Hanging tree both believed to have unnatural powers. The Hollow tree promises power, life and health. Every kit above 3 moons sleeps one night inside of it promising to life, protect and die for its clan. The Starwalker and the Starbound sleep every night in the Hollow Tree to be nearest to their ancestors. Cats with fatal wounds or that have just recently died are carried inside to become a part with the ancestors. It’s believed that cats that are not there after their death can’t find their way up to the stars and wander forever alone in the forest, till someone finds their soul and escorts it to the Hollow or Hanging Tree.

Camp
    The Camp is around the Hollow Tree, next to the Blood River. Surrounded by big trees and think bushes that mostly the Apprentices, Mothers/Fathers or Retired clean and renew.
    The Hollow Tree is the centre and heart of the camp, shelter for the Starwalker and Starbound.
    Next to it is a den made for the council. In it council members sleep and meet every 7th moon with the Starbound and Starwalker. It’s not a real 7th moon meeting if not at least one of each kind is there.
    Inside of a big den on the other side of the Hollow Tree all Watchers and Preystalker sleep together.
    Next to them there is already the Apprentice Den. Smaller.
    On the other end of the Camp is the den of the Retired and Mothers/Fathers right next to each other.
    In front of the entrance is the Preypile waiting to be filed or to be emptied.

Highwalkers Camp
    Far south the border is marked with a giant Highwalker Camp that is to long than a cat could ever walk along. The only good thing is that giant rats and fat mice walk out of the nests into the territory just waiting to be cached. Sometimes Highwalkers wander into the forest alone or with their dogs. No cat with common sense would walk into the Highwalkers Camp. So, no cat can really say how big it exactly is.

Death Place
    The Death Place is mostly avoided. The Highwalkers bury there dead in this place. It’s not often seen that a cat is wandering over this area too strong is the smell of death and decay. It’s surrounded by big pine trees and a wooden fence.

The Blood River
    The name comes for a reason, strong currents carry anyone away that slips into it or isn’t a good swimmer. Cats that are carry away by it are never found or so they say. Like the Highewalkers place it seems to go on endlessly. No cat has ever come back trying to find the end.

The Mountain Path
    Nothing is really known from this place.

Hanging Tree (=Moonpool)
    Many say this tree is the brother of the Hollow Tree. Having powers, no cat could dream of. While his sister is a symbol of life the Hanging Tree represents death or more likely said the afterlife. If a cat goes there sleeping under its leafless branches, they are in the realms of the Dead for one night. No cats speak about what happened to them in their dream all that is known is that this cat cannot wake up till the first beam of light touches them. Some say if you sleep in one specific area where the sun never shines you will never wake up. So, your spirit will forever be in the land of the dead, but your body will life forever slowly becoming one with the Hanging Tree

Hollowclan is known for its kindness and friendly cats. Because the Highwalkers Camp is so near many cats have a kittypet heritage and a wide variety of looks. The clan is often criticised for being weak, they take in helpless or wounded cats giving them even a permanent home sometimes, even if these cats are not much of a hunter or fighter.

Believes
    They believe in the “Ten Gods that Guide the Stars” Everyone of them give the next leader one of their life’s except Plutonem who blesses the hole clan.

Solis -the god of light and day ( A golden cat with bright yellow eyes)
    Mercurius – god of communication, luck and travellers (A brown-grey cat with pale blue eyes)
    Diona – god of love, fertility and victory (A red cat with white blind eyes)
    Terra – the god of life and death (a grey-blue cat with bright green eyes)
    Mavors – god of guarding and war (a fiery red cat with golden eyes)
    Jovis – god of the weather and sky (red cat with grey spots and icy blue eyes)
    Balineator – god of the water (grey cat with blue eyes)
    Saturnia - god of generation and freedom (brown cat with dark brown eyes)
    Uranum – god of night (dark grey almost black cat with blue eyes)
    Plutonem – the god of the afterlife (white-brown calico cat with one white blind eye and one totally black)

(If anything is not okay just tell me)
    Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me