Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby The Terryito » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:48 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
number of cats: 9 | servings needed: 3 | next starclan visit: now | pebbles: 113 | mod: deimos

meadowsong is welcomed into shroudclan as a keeper
shroudclan eats a rabbit and shrew
patchstar requests a keeper from starclan
patchstar and meadowsong seem to have had a very close bond when they were younger and officially become mates
patchstar, pikepaw, and tanglemeadow go hunting
splashpatch, gravelthroat, and quickdust go hunting
meadowsong and paledapple go on patrol
creekshade gathers herbs
creekshade practices medicine
patchstar trains pikepaw

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

overseer:
    patchstar | 46 moons | female | x
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

aide:
    quickdust | 64 moons | female | x

sage:
    creekshade | 114 moons | female | x
    skill points: ✿✿✿✿✿

keepers:
    gravelthroat | 56 moons | female | x
    meadowsong | 66 moons | male | x
    paledapple | 53 moons | female | x
    splashpatch | 58 moons | female | x
    tanglemeadow | 44 moons | female | x

fledglings:
    pikepaw | 7 moons | female | x
    name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

nurturers:

kits:

seniors:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    blackberry leaves | x1 | mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings
    burdock root | x1 | soothes and heals rat bites especially if they are infected
    burnet | x1 | used to give strength, good for expecting queens
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads
    dandelion | x2 | thought to soothe and heal bee stings, its leaves can also be
    chewed to act like a painkiller
    dock | x1 | soothes scratches, through can sting when applied, soothes sore
    pads, if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds, can be used to help
    practice healing on clanmates
    heather nectar | x1 | makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    mouse bile | x1 | kill ticks
    ragwort leaves | x1 | treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up
    sweet-sedge | x1 | eases infection
    thyme | x1 | calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock
    water hemlock | x1 | causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth
    willow bark | x1 | eases pain
    willow leaves | x1 | stops vomiting

fresh-kill pile:
    minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    thrush | x0 | 0 servings
    trout | x0 | 0 servings
    vole | x1 | 1 servings

mentors:
    patchstar | pikepaw | 1 training sessions | hunting
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
╭─────────────────────────────────╮

hiya! my name's terryito, but you can call me

terry! i'm a lifelong pokemon fan and play a new

game every month (you can see what i'm playing

on the bottom right). i absolutely love american

horror story, marvel, star wars, and drawing! i

have a whole bunch of ocs that you can see over

at my toyhou.se, my sona being shiloh.
╰─────────────────────────────────╯
╭─────────────────╮

╰─────────────────╯

ImageImageImage
playing; pkmn shield
trainer name; melrose
ImageImageImage
The Terryito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hexclan's Third Moon

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:32 pm

HEXCLAN
Determined to Defy the Odds
Number of Cats: Four | Males - 2 | Females - 2
Month: Three
Next Moonpool visit: Now
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Darkstar spent the entire trek back explaining to Jackrabbit what would be expected of her as a warrior of Hexclan, and she seemed genuinely eager to join the group. After reaching camp, the entire clan went to sleep with happy thoughts of the future.

Darkstar awoke with a yawn and a smile as she walked out of her den and saw her clanmates starting to stir. She knew that things were getting better, her clan was growing and she was heading back to see her ancestors tonight. Darkstar quickly dolled out the daily duties as she thought hard about what she would ask her ancestors for tonight.

As the day went on, she knew that she would need to think hard about what would benefit her clan the most, and she had more than enough time to do that on her lonely boarder patrol.

They day went by smoothly, leaving Darkstar to sleep during the afternoon so that she would be ready for the long trek she had ahead of her. Once the last rays of the sun started to disappear, she set out for the Moonpool. She reached it just before Moonhigh and carefully placed herself at the waters edge, her nose carefully touching the chilly surface.

"Starclan, my great ancestors, please hear me. If you so see it fit, I would politely request that you send me a new warrior for my clan. You have been blessing us with strong cats, abundant prey, and healthy medicine; I pray that you continue to. Thank you for all that you are doing for us." she said carefully as she stood in the starry clearing, watching the lithe forms move behind the curtain of mist that shrouded them.

She hoped that one day she would see the forms clearly, and maybe see her aunt. It would calm her heart and cheer her soul to know that her beloved aunt had made it to her warrior ancestors even though she was stolen from her home and taken so far away.

[Dawn Patrol: Jackrabbit and Gingerstorm go hunting, Rosebud goes herb gathering, Darkstar goes on a boarder patrol]
[Sun-High Patrol: Jackrabbit and Gingerstorm go scent mark boarders]
[Dusk Patrol: Jackrabbit and Gingerstorm go hunting, Darkstar sets off for the Moonpool to ask for a new warrior]
[Moon-High Patrol: WILL START WHEN I HIT TEN OR MORE CATS]

Leader:
          Darkstar | 22 moons | Female | Portrait Collar
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Rosebud | 13 moons | Male | Portrait Collar
          (Decays every third post) Skill Points: 5

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Skill Points:

(48-71) Senior Warriors:

(12-47) Warriors:
          Gingerstorm | 13 moons | Male | Portrait Collar
          Jackrabbit | 12 moons | Female | Portrait Collar

(6-12/16) Apprentices:

(18-71) Queens:

(0-5) Kits:

(72-108) Elders:

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:

Mates:

Family:

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x0]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x1]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (8 servings)
    Clan consumes 2 servings: START THIS AT FOURTH MOON
    1 serving Chipmunks x0
    1 serving Mice x0
    3 servings Rabbit x1
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x1
    1-3 servings Fish x0
    3 servings Birds x0

Boarders:
    Northern | Big Water (a great lake)
    Southern (Pine Forest) | Clan | Owner
    Eastern (Marshland) | The Cove | Lumos12
    Western | Two-Leg Village

Ally Clans:
    Clan | Owner

Enemy Clans
    Clan | Owner

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall go on a week long quest into the Two-Leg territory on the western boarder, where they will look for a monkey by the name of Fitzgerald, and he will make their new clan collar for them. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again. If they fail a second time, they are banished from the clan for weakness and a disrespect for clan tradition and law.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

016. (Start rolling minor patrol attacks please)

Postby broken* » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:07 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 55 (+10) total; 3233♂ ║ .prey. 09 servings ║ .pebbles. 125 total ║ .visit. 2/20

~mod notes~
    > 'milktuft' is kitting. (ll, BB, XOXO, dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wdw)
    > the father is cottonstar. (ll, BB, XOY, Dd, Aa, McMc, cscs, ww)
    >>rosebriar & poolwatcher assist. mambo magnolia is present.
    -- all kits will be longhaired.
    -- 50% of kits will be red. 50% of kits will be cream.
    -- all kits will be mackerel tabby.
    ----> 50% of kits will be genetically solid
    -- 50% of kits will be colorpoint.
    -- 50% of kits will be dominant white & 50% will have no white.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx prophecy cats are marked with a '★'
    xxxx please do not fatally wound or kill them.

xxxx angelica is ready to give birth! mambo,
    xxxx sky, & harp are all present w/ marigold.

xxxx ospreypaw is ready to retake his messenger
    xxxx test. if he passes, he will become ospreyspirit.

xxxx gullpaw is ready to take his messenger test.
    xxxx is he passes, he will become gullstream.

xxxx satinpaw is ready to take her virtue test.
    xxxx if she passes, she will become satinwing.

x

celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ 'an adult cat'
    cats received
    ➣ 'oriole x mallow kit4'
    prey consumption
    ➣ 1x 'vole', 1x 'fish'
    ➣ 2x 'birds'
    herb hunting
    ➣ poolwatcher
    ➣ rosebriar
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---rye, icarus, lotor,
    ---caracal, moon, sedge
    ➣ patrol two
    ---chimera, qinling, rock
    ---bramble, spruce, fennel
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---knot, heron, racka,
    ---cinnabar, leech, laurel
    ➣ patrol two
    ---arcigera, sun, candiru,
    ---ivy, sycamore, yucca
    training exercises
    ➣ hunting skill
    --- cinnabar
    --- icarus
    ➣ stealth skill
    --- yucca
    --- qinling
    ➣ speed skill
    --- spruce
    --- ivy
    ➣ def. combat skill
    --- sun
    --- laurel
    ➣ off. combat skill
    --- heron
    --- moon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      archangel
      ➣ cumulus (cottonstar) ║ 50 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 8/9 lives

seraphim
      ➣ juniper (rusticsallow) ║ 42 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★aquilegia (basilfloof) ║ 42 moons ║ ♂ ║

virtue
      ➣ ★mambo magnolia lavea ║ 40 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- powers

rit zien
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 48 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

➣ ★sky (poolwatcher) ║ 28 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

grigori
      ➣ none atm

fallen
      ➣ vervain (hemlocksnarl) ║ 91 moons║ ♂ ║
      ➣ hawthorn (maplespark) ║ 88 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sweetgum (robinburr) ║ 91 moons║ ♂ ║

cheribum
      ➣ heron (smogpaw) ║ 16 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cinnabar (nettlepaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★beauty (satinpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷(half-deaf)
      ➣ larum (gullpaw) ║ 16 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ icarus (wingpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pandion (ospreypaw) ║ 22 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ moon (duskpaw) ║8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sun (dawnpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ yucca (birchpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ laurel (acaciapaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★spruce (hickorypaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★ivy (willowpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★qinling (pandapaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♀ ║

u
      soldiers
      ➣ ★leech (ashbreeze) ║ 44 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ knot (stonefrost) ║ 62 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★oriole (flareblood) ║ 42 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★racka (coursergaze)║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ cougar (birchglow )║ 43 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★tunis (mockingbirdcall) ║ 20 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★harrier (thrushmoor) ║ 18 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pomona (appleburst) ║ 27 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sycamore (hillfrost)║ 35 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ arcigera (shiverblast)║ 40 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★candiru (batfish) ║ 34 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣★shrike (feathereyes) ║ 28 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★nimbus (martencloud) ║ 21 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ perch (basspelt)║ 26 moons ║ ♂ ║ • (ftu)
      ➣ ★roughy (gingerpelt)║ 26 moons ║ ♀ ║

messengers
      ➣ rye (nightrain) ║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ bramble (spiderwhisker) ║ 37 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ eleuchia (oakfur) ║ 42 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ caracal (minkeyes) ║ 30 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 31 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★lotor (hawkfrost)║ 34 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ acacius (splintercreek) ║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ fennel (barkglare)║ 27 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★chimera (monarchwing) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★dicentra (stormheart) ║ 31 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★sedge (softwish) ║ 16 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★papyrus (rippledream) ║ 16 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ pigeon (fogwhisper) ║ 16 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ rock (pebblethrow) ║ 24 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ angler (whimbrelface)║ 26 moons ║ ♂ ║ • (ftu)
      xxx⤷ (half-blind)

cupids
      ➣ ★harp (rosebriar) ║ 28 moons ║ ♀ ║ (PERM)
      ➣ nectar (honeyblossom) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 37 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ turnstone (alpinetit) ║ 31 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 48 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷ (due now)

nephilim
      ➣ ★rivulet (skipperkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★wigeon (vetchkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★mephitis (skunkkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ escurel (squirrelkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★bobak (marmotkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ procyon (coonkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★castor (beaverkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★drizzle (dewkit) ║ 4 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★garbaldi (damselkit) ║ 2 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★citrine (tangkit) ║ 1 moons ║ ♂ ║
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    the leader of the angelic clan had decided to take a walk; his mate was incredibly close to kitting, but she was a rit zien, and her former grigori poolwatcher was not leaving her side even for a moment. the brown tabby tom had sensed the archangel's nerves about the birth, and encouraged the flame point tom to go and take a walk to calm himself down. of course, he didn't plan on going very far, but he got lost in his thoughts and wandered a bit farther from camp than he intended; what if he wasn't going to be a good father? what if the kits that milktuft was now carrying ended up hating him, just like their first son dove did? oh dove... thinking about the small white tom brought back the most painful of memories, mainly the most recent encounter from several moons ago where his ice blue eyes stared into his father's soul as he clawed and bit at the archangel, taking away his first life.

however, by the time he shook his head to clear away the thoughts and memories of his past, he realized that he had wandered all the way to the western border, the border that they shared with one of their not-so-friendly neighbors, the shadowed kingdom. his ears perked up at a nearby sound, and he realized the rustling of leaves and snapping of a twig meant someone was following him as he walked along the border. pinning back his ears, he stopped walking, his tail swishing as he turned, and his blue eyes met these olive-yellow eyes that peered at him from the bushes, yellow teeth bared as the tom-cat snarled at him. immediately, cottonstar lowered his body into a defensive position, letting out a growl of his own in warning; he was on his side of the border, he posed no threat. he recognized this tom; he was a long-bodied and leggy orange tabby, with some light white patches on his legs and his face. he held a higher rank in the shadowed kingdom, like a captain of something, but what was his name? is was something related to a plant, if he remembered correctly.. "hey, look, i don't want any trouble. i'll leave the border now, okay?" he called out in an attempt at peace, but before he even had a chance to breath after his words, the orange tom had tackled him, and the pair were wrestling along the hard ground. it was a mess of teeth and claws, with cottonstar having more bulk to his body but this tom, campion-something?, being more quick and agile on his paws. both toms sustained injuries, but the sound of approaching cats seemed to infuriate the orange tabby, and in a heartbeat, he tricked the archangel by releasing his grip, then snapped his neck before bolting into the trees, not even sticking around to hear the body thump.

the bleeding body of their leader was found by a border patrol of six celestial cats; luckily, two of the cats had been present when the tom has lost his first life to one of the crossroad demons, and immediately racka lifted his leader onto his back. former mooseclan leader leech let out a hiss of anger, "heron, with me. we follow to see who took his life. be quick, be quiet, stick with me." and like that, the pair disappeared into the darkness of the shadowed kingdom's forest. the grey and white tom who was leading the patrol, knot, quickly barked out orders to the remaining two apprentices; "cinnabar, laurel, run ahead of us and tell the seraphim, the virtue, and the rit zien of what has happened. let poolwatcher know to prepare herbs. quickly." the two young apprentices shot off in the direction of the camp, and so knot approached racka's side, helping his fellow soldier bear the dead-weight of cottonstar, not expecting him to breath back into his seventh life for many hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how he knew, he couldnt really explain it, but somewhere inside of him he just knew that his mate mallowsun had given birth to their kits; there was this ache in his bones, this feeling he just couldnt shake, and so that night he made his way to western border. he may be a large, bulky tom, but he slipped up into the trees and just lay in waiting, his ears perked and eyes pealed. he knew it was late for a patrol, but he must have been lucky, because his attention was caught by three dark cats who couldnt have been any more than apprentices. he focused in on their conversations, and quickly learned they must have been taking their tests to achieve their adult names and ranks, but they had slowed down to catch their breath, and the two mollies had begun to gossip a bit. oriole had begun to lose interest until he heard a familiar name; "isn't it exciting that mallowsun had her kits? four of them too! good thing she's the only dame; the nursery isn't that big." however the pitch black tom with them let out a hiss and shoved through the mollies. "now is not the time to gossip. come on, lets go, before dad comes after us." and with that, the three young apprentices shot off like a flash through the night. now the orange tabby had a decision to make, and to be quite honest he didnt really think his choices through before he acted. he didnt know exactly where the shadowed kingdom's camp was, and so he followed the apprentices, leaping silently from treebranch to treebranch, staying far enough behind the young cats to keep from being noticed but close enough not to lose them.

by the time they made it back to the camp, it seemed like every cat in the shadowed kingdom was awake to greet them, although for whatever reason the two mollies were greeted with praise while the tom was sort of shrugged off; interesting, he must not have passed the test, whatever it entailed. his ears perked however at the sounds of tiny mews, and he knew it was his kits; the sound was coming from the far side of the camp, where not a soul was paying attention, and so he slipped from the trees and into the nursery without a sound. the smile on his mate's face, the way that her entire face lit up when she saw him, well it just made his heart feel full, and he purred deeply as he reached down, nuzzling her and licking her head. "they are beautiful mallowsun. i wish i could stay and get to know them all, to be here more for you... i heard the apprentices talking at the border of your kitting, and i just had to see you, to make sure you were alright, that nothing had happened to you." as his green eyes met her blue ones, she nudged one of the kits towards him. "take her with you. she's the most quiet one, she never fusses, she won't get you caught; she has your eyes, flareblood. i love you, we'll see each other again. i'll raise them with stories about you." he felt his eyes water a bit at her words, and nuzzled her passionately; "as will i. i love you mallowsun." he picked up the tiny kit in his mouth, and slipped from the nursery, leaping back into the trees and practically gliding through the air, and he didn't slow down until his paws landed on the soil of the graveyard right beside their abandoned church camp. "welcome home little one."
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. crossroad demons ║ .s. twistedclan ║ .e. will-o-wisps ║ .w. shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .(n)e. hazeclan ║ .(n)w. chessclan ║ .(s)w. mountainclan ║ .(s)e. islandclan

xixxx .allies. will-o-wisps ║ .enemies. crossroad demons; shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .mentorships.
    x ➣ knot ⇝ heron --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ acacius ⇝ larum --- stealth, speed, hunting, off. combat, def. combat
    x ➣ mambo ⇝ beauty --- stealth, secrets, speed, knowledge, magic
    x ➣ racka ⇝ cinnabar --- speed, stealth, off. combat, def. combat, hunting
    x ➣ rye ⇝ icarus --- stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ lotor ⇝ pandion --- hunting, climbing, ambush, stealth, agility, tracking
    x ➣ caracal ⇝ moon --- speed, hunting, stealth, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ arcigera ⇝ sun --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ leech ⇝ laurel --- stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ bramble ⇝ spruce --- stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ candiru ⇝ ivy --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ sycamore ⇝ yucca --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ chimera ⇝ qinling --- stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family lines
      celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    Last edited by broken* on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

highgarden ♕ nineteen

Postby eagle, » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:26 am

total 59
        servings 10 (+63)
        xx
        ________________ Image ________________
        xx

gods now
        pebbles 71
        archive xx
        font credit x x

writing was too long. can be found here

actions
    [ added cats ] wolverinesnap x, adenium x, snowykit x
    [ gods visit ] yewbloom finds his way to highgarden
    [ consumption ] highgarden eats 3 finches and a vole
    [ patrol 1 ] bluetcrest, betonypetal, ayalla, smokemane, iguanaspots, and warblercry
    [ hunt 1 ] bassflow, erasmus, dippernose, otterfur, sagecloud, and hornetshade
    [ hunt 2 ] softglow, swiftheart, tulipstream, tigergaze, foxspark, lyrewhistle
    [ hunt 3 ] clovershine, obsidianwing, wolfhowl, pythoneyes, direfang, and sandstrike
    [hunt 4 ] mapleshadow, maplelily, newtmask, riverfoam, kitechaser, and tanagercall
    [ kitting ] flickersky is kitting. stormshroud of the shadowed kingdom is the father. merlinsong stays behind and gives her x1 stick and x1 dandelion
    [ training ] rabbitpaw, seedpaw, briarpaw, and daisypaw learn hunting
    [ herb hunt ] spencer
    [ notes to mod ] i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xo

queen
      tawnyrose, 37m, ♀
      the wayward queen
      - mate: birchflame
      - kits: lightkit, hawthornkit, bramblekit

king
      softglow, 39m, ♂
      the lost king

heir
      lightkit, 1m, ♀

attendant
      bluetcrest, 41m, ♂
      the wayward's attendant

herbalist
      merlinsong, 44m, ♂ - 5sp
      spencer, 39m, ♂ - 5sp

roses & knights
      otterfur, 73m, ♂
      direfang, 69m, ♂
      sagecloud, 55m, ♀
      mapleshadow, 53m, ♀
      erasmus, 51m, ♂
      hurricanejaw, 49m, ♂
      maplelily, 47m, ♀
      bassflow, 47m, ♂
      newtmask, 46m, ♂
      dippernose, 46m, ♂
      arcticblink, 44m, ♂
      pythoneyes, 42m, ♂
      tulipstream, 38m, ♀
      birchflame, 38m, ♂
      betonypetal, 36m, ♀
      clovershine, 35m, ♂
      smallheart, 35m, ♂
      wolverinesnap, 34m, ♂
      riverfoam, 33m, ♀
      swiftheart, 31m, ♀
      kitechaser, 29m, ♀
      obsidianwing, 28m, ♂
      ayalla, 26m, ♀
      jaytalon, 26m, ♂
      smokemane, 25m, ♀
      sunglow, 25m, ♂
      tigergaze, 24m, ♂
      sandstrike, 22m, ♀
      hornetshade, 21m, ♂
      privetears, 20m, ♀
      tanagercall, 19m, ♀
      cougarstrike, 18m, ♂
      racoonslip, 18m, ♂
      foxspark, 18m, ♂
      wolfhowl, 18m, ♀
      iguanaspots, 18m, ♀
      warblercry, 18m, ♀
      lyrewhistle, 17m, ♀
      name, age, gender
              thorns
              stagpaw, 11m, ♂
              seedpaw, 11m, ♀
              rabbitpaw, 11m, ♀
              briarpaw, 9m, ♀
              daisypaw, 9m, ♀
              name, age, gender

roots
              ferretwhisker, 42m, ♀
              - kits: elkkit, beechkit, harrierkit,
              quillkit, dewkit

flickersky, 35m, ♀
              - mate: stormshroud, shadowed kingdom
              - due: now
              name, age, gender

seedlings
              elkkit, 5m, ♂
              beechkit, 5m, ♀
              harrierkit, 5m, ♀
              quillkit, 5m, ♂
              dewkit, 5m, ♀
              adenium, 2m, ♀
              hawthornkit, 1m, ♂
              bramblekit, 1m, ♂
              snowykit, 1m, ♂
              name, age, gender

wilted
              name, age, gender
              name, age, gender

allies & enemies & borders
              here

medicine
              here

prey
              total x106
              mouse | x5 | 1 serving
              vole | x10 | 1 serving
              small fish | x2 | 2 servings
              squirrel | x13 | 2 servings
              rabbit | x14 | 2 servings
              big fish | x3 | 3 servings
              finch | x8 | 3 servings

mentors
              hurricanejaw, stagpaw, 4
              smallheart, seedpaw, 2
              birchflame, rabbitpaw, 2
              jaytalon, briarpaw, 1
              sunglow, daisypaw, 1
              mentor, thorn, 0

deceased
              here

family trees
              here
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    credit goes to the cac staff & artists for all color-ins and lineart xoxo
    eagle,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Kin of the Lotus - 010

Postby Corinnander » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:54 am

Katrione wrote:
        Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Lily of Drongos's patrol caught x3 harvest mice
        ↳↳↳ Tor of Eclipses's patrol caught x3 grebes
        ↳↳↳ Marble of Mountains's patrol found Lavender of Morningtimes!
        ↳↳↳ Eagle of Peppers earned +1 skill point!

Mod Notes
        ↳↳↳ Your new mod will be Kazin

Note(s):
    Note 1. I’d like this cat to join the Kindred, through plot. I'll make a mod note when he's caught/found, if that is ok? Genet of Clouds is my 18th cat.
    Note 2. Some helpful vocabulary, just in case!: “Smokepath” = Road. “Tallfolk” = Humans. “Ringedcats” = Housecats. “Roarer” = Truck. “Yowler” = Car.

Number of Cats: 9 (4♂ - 5♀) | Next Kin of the Stars Visit: Now - Feb. 21st.| Pebbles: 37

Story:
    Following Amethyst of Waterlilies
    “Amethyst of Waterlilies?” the younger cat mewed, walking slower beside the trotting tabby.
    “Yes?”
    “Why are your legs so short? If I can ask!!” she quickly added on the last bit to cover her tail in case she offended him. He let out an amused purr.
    “Breeding, darling. I’m from the outer city.” Marble of Mountains stopped, jaw dropped.
    You’re from the outer city??” Amethyst flicked his ear in amusement.
    “Did you not know that?”
    “NO!”
    The short tom padded to a halt and sat at the base of one of the paler yellow bamboo stalks. He licked his paws, taking a few moments of silence.
    “In the outer city, I was a housecat. I believe you call them ringedcats. Because of our collars? Yes. Humans, tallfolk, they like certain types of cats. Pretty cats. They’ll put a male and female together and hope for kittens, then they keep some and give away others. They always keep the pretty ones. I was one of the kittens given away,” Amethyst paused, looking up at the bamboo streaking into the sky. Shred of blue could be seen when their leaves and stalks swayed with the breeze. “My tallfolk was very kind, called me Jules… I followed her out one day, into the inner city. She saw me, and she panicked, and I think she was going to pick me up. Another tallfolk ran into her. She fell onto a smokepath…” Marble of Mountains watched, first in awe, then in sadness, as Amethyst closed his eyes and kept pointed to the sky. His accented mew wavered.
    “A red roarer trampled her. She wouldn’t get up. Some tallfolk in blue came and tried to take me, so I ran here.” A thick silence fell over the two cats. Marble didn’t know how to react, what to say. Instead, she sat beside him and cleaned his ears. Amethyst purred under his breath.
    “I’m sorry.”
    “Thank you.”

Action Queue:
    - Cloud of Stars requests a cat from the Kindred of Stars.
    - Little Lavender (of Morningtimes) joins and will be apprenticed to Tor of Eclipses.
    - Lily of Drongos and Tealeaf of Ginseng try for kits.
    - Jade of Deserts, Tor of Eclipses, and Little Lavender patrol Pathways.
    - Marble of Mountains and Amethyst of Waterlilies hunt in Bamboo Forest.
    - Eagle of Peppers forages for herbs deep at the edges of the territory by Little Emerald.
    - The Kindred consumed 2 servings of Grebes and 1 serving of Rousette

Head:
            Cloud of Stars (Formerly Cloud of Embers) | 33 Moons | Male | X X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Secondary:
            Jade of Deserts | 50 Moons | Female | X

Herbalist:
            Eagle of Peppers | 40 Moons | Male | X
            Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Hunters:
            Lily of Drongos | 35 Moons | Male | X
            Marble of Mountains | 17 Moons | Female | X
            Tealeaf of Ginseng | 22 Moons | Female | X
            Tor of Eclipses | 31 Moons | Male | X
            Amethyst of Waterlilies | 49 Moons | Male | X

Little Hunters "Littles":
            Little Lavender (of Morningtimes) | 7 Moons | Female | X
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Emeralds:

Kits:

Folk:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage | x1| It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats. Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Rousettes (equivalent to a Squirrel)| x0 | 0 servings
    Harvest Mouse (equivalent to a Mouse) | x3 | 3 servings
    Kukri (equivalent to a Big Fish) | x1 | 1 servings
    Grebes (equivalent to a Bird)| x3 | 7 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by Corinnander on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
    Corinnander

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

➸ infernoclan - post four

Postby allu » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

number of cats;; four ♂ | five ♀ | three servings needed

next starclan visit;; now | pebbles;; 35

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

editing later, along with the last post :'0

actions

➸ new members of the clan are welcomed and given new names
      ➸ sootstar, gingerblaze and crowdusk hunt
      ➸ icestorm and eclipsefang patrol
      ➸ sootstar and badgerpaw train
      ➸ gingerblaze and pigeonpaw train
      ➸ sagestrike gathers herbs
      ➸ willowshine is kitting!
      ➸ sootstar requests a queen
      ➸ infernoclan consumes one (1) big fish

notes

n/a, besides the fact i always feel i forgot something and / or am doing something wrong, lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

leader;;
          sootstar | 33 moons | tom |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy;;
          eclipsefang | 32 moons | molly |

medicine cat;;
          sagestrike | 34 moons | tom |
          skill points: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

warriors;;
          gingerblaze | 27 moons | tom |
          crowdusk | 32 moons | molly|
          icestorm | 28 moons | molly|

apprentices;;
          badgerpaw | 8 moons | tom | ♕ (l)
          pigeonpaw | 8 moons | molly | ♕ (r)

queens;;
          willowshine | 30 moons | molly |

kits;;

elders;;

family;;
          gingerblaze | pigeonpaw and badgerpaw (adopted family)
          name and name | kits
          ally clans;;
          clan name | username
          clan name | username

enemy clans;;
          clan name | username
          clan name | username

borders;;
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

medicine store;;
          catmint | x2 | best remedy for greencough. can also be used for whitecough.
          poppy seeds | x1 | to help a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, or ease pain.
          cobweb | x1 | to soak up, stop, or slow bleeding and bind broken bones.
          juniper berries | x1 | soothes bellyache, gives strength and helps troubled breathing.
          alder bark | x1 | eases toothaches
          beech leaves | x1 | used to carry other herbs

fresh-kill pile;;
          mice | x0 | 1 servings
          vole | x0 | 1 servings
          frog | x0 | 1 servings
          squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
          small fish | x2 | 2 servings
          big fish | x2 | 3 servings

mentors;;
          sootstar | badgerpaw | two | hunt, battle
          gingerblaze | pigeonpaw | two | climb, battle

deceased cats;;

allu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Whitebark [post 5]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:34 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxpopulation. 18 cats
      xx- - - 9m, 8f, 1nb
      xxden decay. x days
      xxpebbles. 20 total

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      x
      xxiiREGULAR
      xxxxiiMODE

(c)x
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      iixxxxxxxxx

╦══════════╦══╦══╦═══════════ ●

allied clans.
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

enemy clans.
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

borders.
      north | Clan Name | Username
      east | Clan Name | Username
      south | Clan Name | Username
      west | northernclan | solyn

- - -

fresh-kill pile.
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Voles | x0 | 1 servings
      Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
      Ermines | x0 | 2 servings
      Small Fish| x0 | 2 servings
      Birds | x4 | 3 servings
      total | 12 servings

medicine store.
      catmint x1
      comfrey x1
      [url]bank[/url]

╩══════════╩══╩══╩═══════════ ●

ACTIONS
      [The clan consumes two small fish, worth four servings.]

[The clan requests the spirits bring another warrior to them.]

[Maplestrike, Silverscar and Tigerbriar go on a hunting patrol.]

[Brambleshade, Duskrunner, Cougar’s Roar and Honeypaw go on a border patrol.]

[Bramblemist goes out hunting for herbs.]

[Buntingheart goes into labor. The father is random.
      Buntingheart is a shorthair seal lynx point and dad is probably a black ticked tabby, but ultimately up to you.]

-----------------------------

minor notes ~
      no additional cats. cats found on patrol will be chased off.
      changed my mind on additional cats. i need more aggressors, so feel free to allow patrols to come across cats.
      no killing of current characters (any cats attained from this point forward are open to killing though). free rein for everyone will be allowed at a later date.
      apprentice training is at a halt.

Question! Am I allowed to flood the clan with npcs for a bit? I want more cats present for the actual leader trial, but the majority of them will leave the territory (or be chased off) after the leader is determined. Is this allowed? No worries, if not! ^^

if any of this is confusing, please let me know and I'll try to clear it up for you! c:

------------------------------

even skeletons are a bit daunting for me ^^'

New parents, Lotusflower and Locuststar are greeted by Stone after the birth. Now that things have calmed down a bit, Stone takes the time to inform them about the territory and about its free roaming spirits. Locuststar freaks out at the mention, but Stone interrupts the younger tom’s plans to leave by telling him the spirits are mischievous but never malevolent. The elder notes that the kit had attracted a soul and asks the parents to give the newborn a traditional name – one that will trick and trap the soul. They agree and decide to name the kit, Sheepkit.

-----------

There is an issue sorting out prey and patrols early in the morning (probably between Duskrunner, Silverscar & Tigerbriar, Locuststar and Honeypaw). Arguments are arising with a fury and, despite Cougar’s Roar’s best efforts, there is only more shouting and fighting to be found. It’s only a little chaos, and the cats disperse on their own later, but the tension never seems to go away and it feels like every cat is ready to run off as soon as the weather warms.

Cougar’s Roar decides to take things into his own paws. A leader needs to be present, and seeing as no other cat is stepping up, it might as well be him. However, Honeypaw stops him in his tracks and reminds him that her mentor and the two tribe cats had been setting up a trial to appoint a new leader, should the cats present agree to being in a clan. Cougar asks what the terms are and insists that he be allowed to join the trial as a potential leader.

Stuff happens here. Not sure of the specifics, but eventually Sable emerges to speak with each group of cats. Charming and easy to speak with, he soon convinces each cat that it is for the best that they remain to build up a clan and asks for their ideas on trial activities. Then, he gets up onto a ledge and announces that a trial for the new leader would begin. Participants and judges are picked out in advance while preparations for the trial are underway. Trial will start in another moon or two once the weather warms up.

Buntingheart goes into labor. Lupine is present to support her mate.

- - - [url]story's continuation.[/url]

● ══════════╦══╬══╦═══════════╦

[1/1] leader. Lupinedance | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - molly | 37 moons | @ apprentice

● ══════════╬══╬══╬═══════════╬

[1/2] healer.
      Bramblemist | ●●●●● | ↟↟
      - - - - molly | 23 moons | @ apprentice
      name here
      - - - - gender | age | @ apprentice

● ══════════╩══╬══╩═══════════╩

[4/10] queens & kits.
      Buntingheart | shorthair seal lynx point | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - molly | 35 | due now
      - - - - - - kitname | gender | age
      Lotusflower | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - molly | 30 moons
      - - - - - - Sheepkit | tom | 0 moons | sh cameo
      name here
      - - - - gender | age | @ kits
      orphaned.
      - - - - - - Fogkit | molly | 4 moons | blue | 𝐅𝐄

[1/5] elders.
      Stone that Tumbles Down Mountain | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - nonbinary | 85 moons
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age

╦════════════════════════╦══╬══╦═════════════════════════ ●

[9/20] warriors.
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      Maplestrike | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 53 moons | @ apprentice
      Duskrunner | ginger mackerel tabby | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 44 moons | @ apprentice
      Sablefeather | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 43 moons | @ apprentice
      Cougar's Roar | ruddy silver somali | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 40 moons | @ Wolfpaw
      Brambleshade | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 39 moons | @ apprentice
      Locuststar | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 30 moons | @ apprentice
      Tigerbriar | classic longhair black tabby | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - molly | 26 moons | @ apprentice
      Silverscar | shorthair grey and white tabby | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 25 moons | @ Duckpaw
      Honeypaw | ↟↟ | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - molly | 16 moons | @ apprentice
      name here

╬════════════════════════╬══╬══╬═════════════════════════ ●

[2/10] apprentices.
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      - - - - - - skill, skill, skill, skill
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      Wolfpaw | longhair black mackerel tabby | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - tom | 11 moons
      Duckpaw | ruddy somali | 𝐅𝐄
      - - - - molly | 9 moons
      - - - - - - battle, skill, skill, skill
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      TEMPORARY SPACES HERE
      DELETE IF NECESSARY?
      :3
      :3
      <3
      c; hullo, those who see this-- Hope your day is going well!

╩════════════════════════╩══╬══╩═════════════════════════ ●

Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

laurelclan ★ 7)

Postby morrissey » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:48 pm

█║███████████████████████████████████║█
    ┌────────────┐

herb storage:
    ──────────────────────
    raspberry leaves • kitting • 3
    cobweb • slow bleeding • 1
    borage • milk production • 0
    thyme • calms anxiety • 1
    burdock • rat bites, sores • 2
    garlic • prevents infection • 2
    dock • soothes scratches • 1
    feverfew • reduces fever • 1
    continued here

fresh-kill pile:
    ──────────────────────
    mice • x0
    frog • x0
    vole • x1
    ermine • x1
    stoat • x0
    bird • x2
    total: 9 servings

archive

└────────────┘
    ────────────────────────────────────
    population: 13 cats - 6 toms, 8 mollies | servings: 4 | next ancestor visit: now | pebbles: 38
    notes: laurelclan is mostly maine coons / longhaired cats! :)
    ────────────────────────────────────
    ┌────────────┐

𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 // 𝐌𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
    ──────────────────
    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - x - x - x - x
    x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x
    ──────────────────
    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - x - x - x - x - x
    coding + font credit

└────────────┘
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        writing space.

posting so i don't miss replies again.. i've been lacking i'll come back and edit this because i need to move this plot along

xxx "we gather here today to honor and reflect on the life of pinebelly."

xxx a solemn fog hung heavy in the air as the cats of laurelclan gathered around a patch of clover, their heads hung and eyes closed. the noise of the city seemed to grow quiet, the honking of car horns and buzz of twoleg behavior ceasing as the gathered cats paid their respects to the newly deceased queen.

xxx frostpaw glanced around, looking around for atticus. he spotted the grey tom close to the body of pinebelly, huddled close with his other sister morningfoot. atticus's once-sparkling eyes had grown dull with grief, and his shoulders were sagged in such a way that one could never guess that he was normally a proud and egotistical cat. normally frostpaw would relish in the fact that the battalion member was rocked so far off of his stride, but his own heart was full of sorrow as he thought back to his own brother, russetpaw, who had died in the fire that scared or killed off the majority of laurelclan.

xxx the white tom glanced over to ashface, who's eyes glinted with her own gloom. frostpaw assumed that she was thinking about her sister, sootmask, who's life was taken by the same fire as russetpaw's. cautiously, frostpaw stood and walked over to the molly. he sat besides her, electing to say nothing. instead he thought back to the days where the four of them were all 'paws together, when ashface and sootmask used to brag to him and russetpaw about their experience chasing off a huge badger and then they would reenact the encounter.

xxx "it's all so different now," ashface said, taking frostpaw by surprise. he shifted his gaze so he was looking at the molly right in the eye, and there he caught the nostalgia that he was also feeling. "i... i mean, we used to all be absentminded apprentices but now... we have a clan to take care of." frostpaw dropped his gaze, staring at his paws as he considered what ashface was saying. her voice had broke, and the sadness was pulsing as hard as a heartbeat in her words. frostpaw couldn't disagree with her- when they were apprentices laurelclan was so big that they didn't always have to go hunting, instead they could stay back at camp and wrestle or play catch the mossball. now, frostpaw realized, he barely saw ashface.

xxx he grew tense once more as he felt ashface lean into him, and as much as he wanted to return the gesture he knew he had to sit straight to provide the physical support that ashface seemed to need in that moment. frostpaw closed his eyes, and the conversation of the other cats drifted away from focus as he breathed, feeling the heartbeat of ashface through his own fur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actions + updates
        new cats
        • cedarstreak(battalion), kestrelkit and buzzardkit

hunting patrol
        • morningfoot, sweetfeather, cedarstreak
        • ashface, fallowpaw

border patrol
        • bearstar, frostpaw, atticus

training
        • frostpaw takes his final assessment!
        • ashface and fallowpaw -> defense

herb gathering/skill practicing
        rowanfeather, mossypaw
        • rowanfeather trains mossypaw in basic herb recognition

rank changes
        • none this moon

births / nursery
        • x1 borage is given to mistfoot so she can nurse the orphaned kits

other
        • the clan eats x2 stoat
        • bearstar goes to starclan to request a battalion member.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notes/extra
        • [2/15/20] thank you so much for the lines! <3 they look great!
        • [1/19/20] when a cat is underlined and italicized it means they have powers that i want to be activated during patrol/training/whatever!
        • [1/4/20] i am totally cool with cats dying on patrol but please spare any cat with a ★ next to their name- they're gonna be important
        to the plot! i know that's most of my cats right now but it won't be eventually haha
      𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
      bearstar - tom - 45 moons - post
      • multiple mates - many offspring
      • seven lives

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
      name - gender - age - [url]ref[/url]
      • no mate - 0 offspring

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍
      ★ rowanfeather - molly - 44 m - post
      • no mate - 2 offspring
      • powers: reduced chance of stillborns
      by 20%, finds 1 extra herb
      • 5 skill points

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
      mossypaw - molly - 8 moons - post
      • 5 skill points
      • paralyzed from the waist down
      • skills learned:

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍
      sweetfeather - tom - 38 m - post
      ★ ashface - molly - 19 m - post
      • finds a queen every border patrol
      w/ a 2% increased chance of a death
      on the patrol.
      ★ atticus - tom - 21 m - post
      morningfoot - molly - 21 m - ref
      cedarstreak - 24 m - tom - ref
      𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒
      ★ frostpaw - tom - 15 m - post
      • ensures at least 4 kits in his litters
      w/ a 15% chance that one of them
      will die
      fallowpaw - molly - 10 m - ref

𝐊𝐈𝐓-𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
      mistfoot - molly - 31 m - ref
      • permanent queen
      • blind in both eyes
      • nursing kestrelkit and buzzardkit

𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒
      kestrelkit - molly - 0 m - ref
      buzzardkit - tom - 0 m - ref
      𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍-𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
      • new clan ? ?

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
      - cause of death
      russetpaw - tom - 10 moons
      - the genesis fire
      cormorant - tom - 62 m
      - the genesis fire
      onyxfeather - molly - 60 m
      - the genesis fire
      pinebelly - molly - 20 m
      - kitting

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
      name [x] name:
      offspring's name[s]
      name >/>< name:
      name likes/mutually likes name

rowanfeather [x] adoniscloud:
      russetpaw, frostpaw
      bearstar family tree
      diamond [x] luxx:
      ashface, sootmask, v..various
      others
      atticus/morningfoot/pinebelly
      /sweetfeather tree
      𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒:
      bearstar | frostpaw
      • stalking, hunting, defense,
      offense
      ashface | fallowpaw
      • stalking, hunting
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
      -
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
      -
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
      NAME | name
      • skills learned here
    Last edited by morrissey on Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    x
    x
    x

home is a question mark
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
    semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
    dms are closed unless it's really important
    discord: morrissey#5476
    morrissey

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby noctenne » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:20 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxx population. 015 toms, 019 mollies, 34 total moonlight rock. n/a
      xxxxx pebbles. 104 servings. 06 last reply. here mod. hazilnut

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the two sat in comfortable silence for a few moments, overlooking the valley and the wide, meandering river. “you are the alpha leader now?” the tom spoke up then, glancing over at his companion. the molly returned his gaze steadily, a fondness flickering in her gaze for him. “after my father died, i took up the position. i was the only alpha able to, and it’s mine by right as his daughter.” the molly curled her tail neatly over her paws, a purr rumbling in her chest. “they call me shoalstar, now. abel, why don’t you join me? you don’t have to....keep traveling, anymore. and, you’d be a great alpha. the clan has need of your skill.”

one of abel’s ears twitches, and he looks uncertain. “shoal- i mean, shoalstar, traveling is my life. i don’t think i could give it up. besides, i never went to alpha school, like you did. if anything, i’d be an omega.” shoalstar shakes her head, gently. “that isn’t true, abel. all of our current generation alphas, besides me, never went to alpha school. sure, as the kits and young’uns grow up, they will. but it’s just....in our blood. and i know you’d be an alpha, alpha school or not.”

“alright. okay. i’ve....been on my own for too long.” abel looks away from the valley, over at shoalstar, his expression softening. “it’s time i settled down. and...i want to settle down, with you.” purring, they touch noses. “you don’t have to change your name, if you don’t want to.” shoalstar murmurs, heart and soul full of love for the tom beside her. the one she’s going to spend the rest of her life with. he nods, suddenly quiet. “i suppose now it’s time to tell the clan?” he tilts his head.

shoalstar nods, and stands, he with her. “yes. yes, it is.”

-

“let all of oneclan gather here!” in the middle of the camp, perched on the outcropping of the great rock where all clan meetings and ceremonies are held, shoalstar tips her head back and lets out that yowling cry. below her is her second-in-command, borealtooth, and abel. those in the camp, the alphas, betas, and omegas form a loose semicircle around the rocks, murmuring amongst themselves, others looking up at their alpha leader, expectantly waiting. she leaps down, beckoning for abel to come forth with her tail, and addresses them all. “let us welcome the newest alpha of our clan, abel, who has agreed to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan with his life.”

at once, the clan breaks out into yowls and shouts of approval and welcoming, and abel dips his head respectfully to them.

”abel,” the molly begins when the clan has quieted down a bit, fixing her closest friend and mate with a warm gaze, “welcome to oneclan.” he dips his head respectfully to her, and after he goes and takes his place with the rest of the clan, she continues.

“i am proud to announce that two of our alpha and two of our beta young’uns have passed their assessments and are therefore full members of our clan.” her gaze sweeps over the assembled cats before landing on the four, loosely clumped together. “”pigeonpaw, silverpaw, witheredpaw and redpaw, would you please step forward.”

nervous but with pride shimmering in their gazes - with willowsong sitting tall, watching her offspring with gentle pride - the two alphas and two betas step forward to stand in front of their alpha leader.

”i, shoalstar, alpha leader of oneclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. they have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and i commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. pigeonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?”

“i do.”

”then by the powers of starclan, i give you your warrior name. pigeonpaw, from this moment on you will be known as pigeonflight. starclan honors your dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior and alpha of oneclan.”

shoalstar rests her muzzle on the youngun’s head, and the former apprentice licks the alpha leader's shoulder.

“pigeonflight! pigeonflight! pigeonflight!” the clan roars the alpha’s new name, and process is repeated - silverpaw is given the name of silverstorm, witheredpaw the name of witheredsoul, and redpaw the name of redfish.

“we welcome you all as full members of the clan.”
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      newcomers
      ↪️ abel, alpha

borders
      ↪️ ellis, crypto, rookpounce, troutleap, pondsplash, brackenstep
      ↪️ timberbark, redfish, abel

hunting
      ↪️ meadowheart, aspentail, willowsong, sparsefeather, thornstrike, wiltedfur
      ↪️ ibisdancer, borealtooth, minkskip, digging bird, shoalstar, cherryfrost
      ↪️ pigeonflight, silverstorm, witheredsoul, skypounce, cormorantcry, sunsetpelt

herb gathering
      ↪️ autumnleaf

alpha school
      ↪️ weaselpaw - stalking skill
      ↪️ cinderpaw - any skill
      ↪️ dustpaw - takes his assessment

injuries and sickness
      ↪️ silverstorm is given x1 bright-eye
      ↪️ weaselpaw is given x1 willow bark

trying for kits
      ↪️ abel and shoalstar
      ↪️ crypto and wiltedfur

prey consumed
      ↪️ the clan feasts on two rainbow trout

name changes
      ↪️ pigeonpaw - pigeonflight
      ↪️ silverpaw - silverstorm
      ↪️ witheredpaw - witheredsoul
      ↪️ redpaw - redfish

notes
      ↪️ please target shoalstar if rolled for death
      ↪️ alphas, betas, and omegas are all warriors
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ALLIES
      clan name | username
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

RIVALS
      clan name | username
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

BORDERS
      none yet.

QUARRY
      bank vole | 1 serve | 005
      pond turtle | 1 serve | 018
      red squirrel | 2 serve | 009
      freshwater eel | 2 serve | 010
      chinook salmon | 3 serve | 006
      rainbow trout | 3 serve | 005

FAMILY
      here
    noctenne

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 062 ]

Postby solyn » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:34 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    # of cats; 119 (: 60 / : 59)
    servings req'd; 19 servings (125)
    next moonpool visit; any time
    pebbles; 119 (lb)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
      wip

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
      just needed a skeleton up
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ servings consumed
    19/19 - x18 mice and x1 vole
    ✦ clan events
    dawnblossom is kitting! mousestone assists and gives her x1 raspberry leaf & x1 chervil
    genetics chart
    finally adding my christmas cat (petalpaw) for Plot And Story Reasons
    wraithpaw learns endurance
    peachpaw & all 7 moon apprentices learn to hunt
    sunsetpaw, elderpaw, cyrpresspaw, cedarpaw & elmpaw learn tracking
    roseclaw stays in the nursery for an extra moon to keep dawnblossom company
    spidernose & goldleaf search for kitting herbs
    ✦ patrols
    hunting -
    1 - shadowtail, dustfang, sleetbreeze, kererucall, halfpond, russetbound
    2 - acornstream, hazelskip, quailberry, harepuddle, riverbubble, mirage
    3 - hawkthorn, ripplemist, frostbranch, sparkfur, avocetnose, sandcatcher
    4 - ashenstrike, juniperstorm, sedgefire, thunderspark, woodbloom, cormorantpath
    5 - sootface, heatherwool, silvermoon, featherpelt, stonepatch, midnightstream
    6 - longriver, boulderflame, burrcall, willowthroat, flowershine, fircloud
    border -
    1 - lionheart, dusklight, novella, falcongaze, redblaze, beefire

leader:
          badgerstar | 78 moons | ♂
          lives: ★★★★✰✰✰✰✰

deputy:
          lionheart | 99 moons | ♀

medicine cat:
          goldleaf | 100 moons | ♀ - 6sp
          spidernose | 73 moons | ♂ - 6sp
          apprentice: