Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Red weasel wrote:
Auroraclan

The Auroraclan is known for it's the open field bordering the left side of the clan's forest. The clan resides close to the edge where the field stands. Legend says the first leader of the once vibrant clan saw a sign from starclan in the sky that leads them to found their clan. Of course, those cats are along long gone anyways. To the right of the territory runs a river that leads to a lake that serves as their moonpool. The forest is dense, making it hard for larger predators to go after clan cats. Aurora can try to be the peacekeepers of their area. They are not against fighting but find that there is usually a more intuitive solution to most issues that arise. Many may assume that the clan can be easily pushed around. Those many would be wrong.

(Thought this would b fun to try!)

[ Auroraclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01]

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Number of Cats: 6 cats
Toms; 2 She-cats; 4
Next MoonPool visit = Now

[BeetleNose and DawnTail go into labor! [Father for beetle]
[Apprentices + Mentors go out training]
[HollyStar asks StarClan for a medicine cat]
[TwigPaw goes out herb hunting]
[HareLeap and HollyStar go hunting and patroling]

Leader:
HollyStar | 20 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Heirs:
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cat:
Name | Moons | Gender | [url]★[/url]
TwigPaw | 9 Moons | Female

Warriors:
HareLeap | 41 Moons | Male |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
TwigPaw | 9 Moon | Female |
ThistlePaw | 9 Moons | Male |

Queens:
DawnTail | 13 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 38 Moons | Female |

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | x0 | Usage; effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
Frog | x0 | 0 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Thrush | x0 | 0 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Hare | x0 | 0 servings
Total servings | 0 servings

Mentors:
Name | TwigPaw | 2 | Herb Recognition, Mending, Scouting,
HareLeap | ThistlePaw | 1 | Hunting, Stalking,
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | TwigKit (Note; HareStar is a foster father to twig)
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
Last edited by tigerclaw on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HazelClan [04]

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:33 am

Weather wrote:It is greenleaf. The hottest of days has passed, and the world is slowly preparing itself for the coming of leaf-fall. The sun slowly begins to lose its sizzling rays, and sometimes, you may notice the cool winds against your fur. Your patrols have the chance of picking up new cats, and hunts may be plentiful. Queens may give birth to more than usual kittens, and they will most likely be healthy.

ramos me with a bike wrote:

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 snake]
[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - N/A]
[Rank Change - N/A]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Tigerhallow, & Shadedpaw]
[Hunting - Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw]
[Training - Shadedpaw {Fighting}, Sootpaw {Climbing}]
[Mates - Slatesun and Mintwave become mates]
[Kits - Riverdancer {Father}]
[Other] - N/A]
[Notes - Could River have 3 kits please? And LGBT+ couples are allowed in HazelClan, so Mint and Slate are fine!]

[ Rosestar, Tigerhallow, and Shadedpaw's patrol passes uneventfully for the most part. That is, until Shadedpaw stumbles upon an abandoned badger den! Inside, the three discover that there are many mice, and they bring in +3 mice to the fresh-kill pile. ]
[ Skyleaf, Mintwave, and Sootpaw's hunt goes successfully! The three add +2 frogs to the fresh-kill pile. They also find a curious apprentice-aged kittypet who was wandering outside of his Twoleg nest. He wants to join, but he has a sick father at home he cannot leave behind. Skyleaf promises to ask Rosestar to send cats to bring both them and their father to camp next moon, and depart. ]
[ Slatesun and Mintwave are now mates! May StarClan grant them many moons together in happiness. ]
[ Riverdancer gives birth to three healthy kittens: 1 2 3 ]

(Notes: 1. The kittypet kitten and the father will be found next post if Rosestar follows through. 2. S x M: That's absolutely fine! That sounds adorable, btw~ 3. dem kittens are too cute >u</)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [05]

Postby sharklord » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:09 am

Number of Cats - 10
Next Moonpool Visit - April 11th
Kits Due - This Moon

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 hare]
[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - N/A]
[Rank Change - N/A]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Tigerhallow, & Shadedpaw {kittypet/father patrol}]
[Hunting - Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw]
[Assesments - Shadedpaw goes for his warrior assessment.]
[Training - Sootpaw {Swimming}]
[Mates - N/A]
[Kits - N/A]
[Other] - N/A]
[Notes - Shadedpaw's warrior name is Shadedstag {if he passes}]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 24 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer:

Healer's Roughpaw:

Protectors:
          Slatesun | 27 | Male | X
          Tigerhallow | 20 | Male | Left | X

Providers:
          Skyleaf | 20 | Female | Middle | X
          Mintwave | 20 | Male | Right |X

Roughpaws:
          Shadedpaw | 13 | Male | X
          Sootpaw | 10 | Female | X

Queens:
          Riverdancer | 22 | Female | X

Kits:
          Pinekit | 1 | Male | X
          Mudkit | 1 | Male | X
          Creamkit | 1 | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x5 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x2 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x1 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings
    Hares | X1 | 3 servings
    Total | x11 | 21 servings

Mentors:
    Rosestar | Shadedpaw | 4
    Stalking, Climbing, Swimming, Fighting, Move
    Skyleaf | Sootpaw | 2
    Stalking, Climbing, Move, Move, Move

Deceased Cats:
    Stagwind | Fox/Sickness
    Wildpaw | Fox

Family:
Mate 1 + Mate 2 = Kits (Surrogate)[Parents & Kits w/ optional surrogate]
Cat - Cat [Siblings]
Stagwind- Rosestar
Stagwind+ ??? = Shadedpaw
Mintwave - Skyleaf - Tigerhallow
Slatesun + Mintwave
Petre+ Riverdancer = Pinekit, Mudkit & Creamkit
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial replies to hazeclan [ 2 ] n. writing

Postby akame, » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:37 am

[ weather report ] its currently greenleaf. prey will be bouncing around without a care in the world, jumping into your clanmate's jaws. bathing in the sun and swimming in the cool rivers will rumble purrs from cats. who would want to join a clan in this season? it wont be easy recruiting cats.. unless you convince them too? either way your clan looks at it, its a good sign, a good time to have kits, a good time to collect prey and store it for leafbare, a good time to expand your clan! though your clanmates probably would rather laze around camp than work... [ note that it will still be greenleaf until friday and will be left like that ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nightwolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: 50 (25 males | 25 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: April 13th
Servings Needed: 9
With leaf-bare coming and prey becoming scarce Hazestar began to worry about the rogue group living so close to the clan's border. The tabby tom passed back and forth just outside his den, his tail twitching in annoyance. Noticing his leader growing a bit irritated Owlstorm made his way over to the other tom. He cleared his throat a bit, causing Hazestar to stop and look at his deputy. Upon seeing Owlstorm, Hazestar relaxed a bit and gave the tom a small smile. "Yes Owlstorm?" he asked.

"Well I see your on edge. I can only guess it's because of the rogues. I'll take a patrol out and see if we can't try to convince them to join. With the colder weather and prey becoming scarce I'm sure they'll start starving once again. We can benfit from more cats to help catch prey." Olwstorm explained.

Hazestar smiled a bit and nodded his head a bit. "I agree. Take Hayfur, he knows them and may be able to help you. The rest of the patrol is up to you." he meowed softly. Owlstorm nodded before leaving Hazestar alone once again.

{Hazestar asks for a cat of any rank
Hickoryburr and Sunray visit the nursery
Bearclaw takes care of her kits
The other queens and kits are happy to have the elders visiting

Gathering herbs: Stormcloud and Twigstorm
Hunting: Hazestar, Feathermist, Mossystone, Aspencreek, Batpaw, and Jaypaw
Hunting: Morningflower, Rainsong, Wrenfeather Marshpaw, Ravenpaw and Oceansplash
Patrolling: Owlstorm, Hayfur, Tigerleapr, Lionfang, Shadowripple, and Nightshadow
Patrolling: Swivelspear, Buzzardflight, Windsong, Goldenlily, Firesong, and Inkfire- curious on the two loners
Patrolling: Badgerstrike, Cherryshine, and Reedfeather
Training: Birdwing/Emberpaw | Cloverpool/Acornpaw

Also I need a new picture for one of the kits please.
I didn't think about linking a father picture. I'll keep that in mind for next time.}

occ: i thought this would happen,, but theres no need for a new pic. i just exported the pic somewhere else so it works. here he is this is a little late due to the writing,, i didn't think id be making it this long. let me know if i forgot something or you dont understand something, shoot me a pm. ignore any mistakes/errors in writing.
[ the dark forest laughs. they make up to hazestar and send them a strong, healthy apprentice. they are attached to the name viperpaw. ]

[ hickory and sun smile, watching bearclaw nurse her kits. ]
hickoryburr and sunray hung out in the nursery, hickoryburr had promised sunray that he'd show him around the camp so this was the first thing that came to his mind; the nursery. the elder watched sunray silently admire bearclaw's new kits. "they're beautiful." the orange tom purred, watching the kits wiggle closer to their mother's belly. the queen nodded, her eyes shore with love and affection for her six kits, "thank you." hickoryburr watched the older kits play fight with each other, hearing smokepetal's stern "no rough play!" the warm, milky scent and inviting atmosphere made the elder think of his younger days. he smiled at the though, unaware that the other elder was watching him. sunray laughed softly, watching the tom deep in memory "this was a good place to start off." sunray smiled, mimicking the other's softened smile.

[ stormcloud and twigstorm are able to find x1 hawkweed ]
[ hazestar's patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 rabbit successfully. ]
[ morningflower's patrol catches x1 stoat successfully. ]

[ owlstorm's patrols the border. after searching with no luck the patrol decides to stay around the rouge's camp, before they leave though, a cat approaches lionfang.. ]
lionfang yawned, he and his clanmates had taken a short break but it was more like a --"we'll call this a break but its more of a lets stalk the rouge group but make this a break at the same time"-- break. the shade that the leaves of the tree above them, shielded them from the raging rays of the hot sun. everyone had seemed tired expect for hayfur and owlstorm, muttering to each other about the rouges, at least that's what lionfang like to think. after a few minutes, owlstorm had stood up from sitting. "i think we've been here long enough. we'll go back to camp." the deputy mewed over the huffs of exhaustion. every cat had looked relieved in some way, the orange-furred warrior had stood up and was about to follow the rest until he had heard a rustle in the bushes. the tom looked back, ears twitching; "hey, lionfang you coming?" tigerleap called out to him, a few of his clanmates stopped and looked back. "you guys go ahead, i wanna check something first." lionfang replied back, the hazeclan warriors nodded and kept padding forward, entrusting the warrior that he knew what he was doing. once that lionfang was assured that there was no hazeclan cat in slight, he turned back to the bushes, lightly poking around to see if there was any sort of movement, until a head had popped out, startling the warrior. "phew! close one there sir." the cat mewed, they smelled strongly like the rouges. "... who are you and what are you doing on hazeclan territory?" the tom questioned, the back neck of his fur slowly rising down. the younger tom glanced back and forth, like he was trying to see if there was anyone eavesdropping. "i wanna join your clan." he muttered slowly, still on the look out of any cats, lionfang was about to speak but the rouge did not let him. "-but i cant, because if my sis' sees that i'm not home she'll definitely find me one way or another.. worse comes to worse- she'll think you guys took my hostage and will rip your throats out!" lionfang shuddered a bit at his words, he didn't talk though, seeing the young rouge had more to say. "so, you can see im in a bit of a tough situation right now.. can you help me somehow?" the cat had asked, but it sounded more of a plead, was it really that rough living there? "I.. uhm, certainly do not know what to do about that..." lionfang started but unlike him, the other rouge did not wait for him to finish "so do you mean its impossible?!" the rouge mewed loudly, in the verge of tears. "its not like its impossible, but what do you expect me to do?" lionfang answered back with another question, he had no idea what to do in this situation. "look, how about this. we come back here in.. a moon or two until i can figure out a way to uh, smuggle you into our clan, okay, uh..?" lionfang blinked a little, trying to remember if the rouge had already stated his name. "kuru. its kuru." the rouge replied, figuring out what lionfangs "body language" was trying to ask him. "okay than, kuru?" the orange tom finally finished, kuru nodded understanding the plan. "meet back here in a moon or two... uh, whats a moon again?" kuru questioned, lionfang rolled his eyes at the tom. "typical rouges." lionfang muttered, explaining shortly what a moon was to the tom. end report. kuru asks to think of a way that he can become a member of your clan without letting his sister know, will you find out a way?

[ swivelspear drags her patrol mates to see if the loners were still around and surely, they were. ]
swivelspear padded, no more like ran around the border, trying to find the loners from feathermist's patrol. "wait up, swivelspear!" one of her clanmates yowled, trying to catch up to her. the young warrior ignored their cries and kept running around the border what seemed like the fifth time trying to find those loners. swivelspear, after going in circles had finally found one of the loners, the one who was a flirt to be exact. the she-cat could hear her clan mates coming close, after all their huffs could probably wake up a fox. the she-cat wanted to be cruel to them though, she started to keep moving, padding up to the flirty loner. the loner found her presence before she could even say anything, glaring at her and speaking quite rudely to the she-cat "huh? who are you?" he asked, not trying to mask his annoyance, swivelspear's neck fur bristled a little at the tom's tone. "i was gonna ask if yo wanted to join our clan but maybe not with that attitude." the young warrior spat, the loner who looked to be the same age as swivelspear stared at her with a blank expression. swivelspear hesitated, maybe doubting to spit back the same attitude as the tom but the loner had laughed loudly, like what she just said had been the funniest thing he heard in a while. "you must be joking if you're trying to make me join that cult thing you guys are trying to do!" the loner laughed, swivelspear growled, clearly ticked off by the tom's insensitivity. "the dark forest is not a 'cult', whatever that is, its not that! do not insult them." the she-cat snarled, the tom did something a little unexpected which was cry. the tom had spewed out tears from his eyes, the she-cat was a little surprised by this, another moment of doubt flashed in her mind until the tom had stopped almost immediately at crying. "didya think i was gonna actually cry over that? boy, the look on your face when i cried though! it was brilliant!" he laughed once again, swivelspear was getting sick hearing his laughs over and over again. "Stop playing games. Now, will you join our clan or not?" The warrior asked but it sounded more like demanded. she really didn't mind if he didn't join the clan, who would want to live with this guy? "Ooh? Already fed up with me? Well, I will if that means there will be more cats to toy with like you! Ill think about it, though i would definitely join your cult if you convince shuu to." The tom mewed, his lips curved up to form a half-smile. is he talking about that other tom he was with? "where can I find.. shuu then?" swivelspear asked, her patience for the tom could snap any second. "I'll give you four places to look, only one will be correct." swivelspear groaned, tossing her head back "did you really think i was gonna give you a straight answer? Now, here are the places! The Streams, The Snake Rocks, The Abandoned House, and The Road! If you find him and he says yes to joining your group, expect both of us to be at your cult thingy! Well, see ya!" Before the hazeclan warrior had even a chance to say anything, the tom had already raced off, so far away that it was impossible to follow him. Swivelspear could feel sweat begin to trail down her forehead, did he just push a whole entire quest on her shoulders and expect him to get away with it? the she-cat sighed "whatever, this is for hazeclan. if recruiting more members are gonna be this hard than so be it." muttering the sentence to herself, windsong was the first to come up to her, she didnt look like she was out of breath like the others, she must of just padded all the way here. "who was that?" windsong questioned, running her tail along the back of her neck to flatten the spiking fur. "i'll tell you all later when we get back to camp, i have a headache." swivelspear announced, windsong titled her head, curious to as why but didnt question it futhur as the patrol went back to camp. end report. the loner seems to be playing tricks with swivelspear and her clan mates. he asks for you to find his companion named "shuu" and given you four locations where he may be. if you find shuu than there is a big chance that the two will join your clan. the more you guess wrong the lower your chances will be in recruiting these two, good luck!

[ badgerstrike, cherryshine and reedfur weren't expecting this, a fox spots them. will they flee or will they fight? ]
[ their mentors are impressed, in a short amount of time acornpaw and emberpaw successfully learn defense! they will grow up to be promising warriors. ]

akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01] mellifluous.' trial mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:51 am

greenleaf - the season of summer. during greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. during patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. you are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of greenleaf. your Clan will still receive new cats but not as many as you would in newleaf.

faerie; wrote:
amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats thirty-four
servings 6
moonpool now

stories

“dawntuft, trust me, i’ve got this.” tigerspring mewed teasingly, nudging the cat out of the nursery. the golden she-cat turned back to her old denmate, sighing. her kits had become apprentices just nights ago, but she couldn’t make herself leave. the nests were soft and the smell of milk and sleep comforted her; even she was starting to feel kittish! though, she knew tigerspring was right (as always,) and chirped a goodbye as she crossed the camp floor towards the warrior’s nest.

as the old queen settled in, she watched as the morning border patrol walked in with a few more cats than they sent out. shubunkin shuffled through the entrance, kumonryu following after her. ferretfur and bumbletail escorted an unfamiliar cat into the camp, holding their sleeping body between the two of them.

sootstar scaled down from her den and approached, eyeing the suspect. “he’s not injured, correct?” bumbletail nodded, nudging his nose under the cat’s chin. the cat was fast asleep, and didn’t seem to be bothered by all the ruckus around him - it was like he couldn’t even hear! well, maybe that was the case. as the morning progressed, more cats grew intrigued.

“i hear it’s an old tomcat,” ivorypaw gossiped with the opposing litter. her sister, lionpaw, sat beside her. the fiery-red she-cat flicked her tail over her paws, shaking her head in response.

“i say he’s a kittypet. he’s well fed, don’t you see the pudge?” she chuckled, looking over to the medicine cat den. the entrance was decorated with strips of moss to give the patients a sense of privacy. inside, the shadow of bumbletail jumped from wall to wall. poppypaw exited the den, a bit of moss caught in her open mouth. the medicinal apprentice spat it out in disgust before catching her litter’s eye. she strode over, mewing a hello to each apprentice before sitting down.

shellpaw was the first to speak after poppypaw’s appearance. “so, poppypaw, did bumbletail tell you anything?” he pegged, eyes wide and tailtip flicking. the rest of the apprentices followed suit, mimicking the young tom.

poppypaw cocked her head for a second before having a lightbulb moment. “oh, about the loner?” the apprentices were short-tempered, nodding with annoyance. “well, bumbletail said he’s seen the tom around, like near the island and such, but not this close to the territory. i think he’s just chalked it up to getting lost at this point, but that loner still hasn’t woken up.”

notes for simon or her substitutes -
n/a

[new cats]
blackpatch ( patrol )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: ferretfur, pineclaw, reedstrike, hornetfang, pondskipper
↳ hunt: orchidstep, demelza, kumonryu, shubunkin

↳ border: ferretfur, demelza, sootstar
( looking for blackpatch's daughter
* if found, the daughter will injure sootstar in self-defense, possibly losing a life. )
↳ border: russetstrike, snaketooth, cicadaflutter, pineclaw, hornetfang

↳ herbs: bumbletail

training
↳ boulderpaw, mistpaw, goosepaw, shellpaw

↳ lionpaw, ivorypaw
( any skills )

↳ larkpaw has his warrior assessment; if passed, he'll be named larkstream.

other
↳ jikin goes off on a walk and stumbles upon roseclan borders.
( up to you if he goes across borders, if so he'll join roseclan )

↳ bumbletail uses x1 chervil and x1 lavender to heal petuniapelt's injuries

[the clan doesn't eat for one moon.]

paws thudded against the ground, the russet fur of amberclan's deputy blurring by. "everyone catch what they can. greenleaf should allow us to have plenty of prey." ferretfur meowed, slowing to a stop. "alright." pondskipper meowed, bounding off with hornetfang. the remaining cats headed to another area, following the sound of rushing water.

❧ ferretfur, pineclaw, reedstrike, hornetfang, and pondskipper have a successful hunt, bringing back x3 squirrels, x2 big fish, and x1 rabbit.

demelza rushed after her clanmates, huffing as she tried to keep up with her thick fur. "having trouble seeing up here, sweetie?" shubunkin smirked, flicking her tail. "oh, so we have the same struggles! only, you can't see through your ego," demelza smiled sweetly, then proceeding to shove past the older molly's legs. "oh. didn't see you there." she caught up to orchidstep. "try to be nice, demelza, sweetheart. they still need time to adjust to the clan," the fluffy grey warrior meowed, stopping to taste the air. "oh, i can smell rabbit!"

❧ orchidstep, demelza, kumonryu, and shubunkin have a successful hunt, bringing back x1 big fish, x1 small fish, and x1 rabbit.

after their patrols, sootstar approached ferretfur and demelza, an exhausted but determind look on her face. "blackpatch wants us to find his daughter." she meowed, her voice husky after just waking up. "we have to try, at least." ferretfur responded, looking at demelza. "okay, let's go." the cornish rex shrugged, turning to head out of camp.

the trio padded through the forest before stopping at the suffocating scent of outsider. turning around, ferretfur peered into a bush, two blue eyes staring back at him. the deputy scrambled back, and the intruder lunged at him. standing his ground, ferretfur prepared to be knocked into, but suddenly sootstar was there, blocking the molly from attacking him. her clanmates stood defenseless as the siamese rogue viciously attacked sootstar, who was doing nothing to defend herself.

demelza studied the attacker, who looked suspiciously like blackpatch. turning to ferretfur, she slowly whispered in his ear. "i think she's blackpatch's daughter. the deputy looked alarmed before turning to the siamese molly, who was also injured. "we'll heal you in camp." he turned to sootstar, who was severely bleeding. glancing at demelza with a nod, the pair went to help up their leader back to camp.

❧ ferretfur, demelza, and sootstar successfully find blackpatch's daughter, who lashes out at ferretfur, but is blocked by sootstar. she suffers major injuries, and requires x1 cobweb, x1 goldenrod, and x1 tansy. (if you'd like her to lose a life, leave her untreated ^^) blackpatch's daughter requires x1 tansy.

the second border patrol appeared past thick bushes, following a scent. hornetfang stopped, her pelt prickling. scanning the area, she froze, then crept towards a den. the stench of fox wafted out, along with the unmistakeable scent of milk. "we have to tell sootstar. there's a mother vixen!" she yowled in alarm, causing the patrol to murmur uneasily.

❧ russetstrike, snaketooth, cicadaflutter, pineclaw, and hornetfang encounter a fox den in the territory, with fresh scent wafting from it. be careful!

❧ bumbletail finds x1 sweetsedge and x1 cobweb.

❧ boulderpaw and shellpaw successfully train in hunting. goosepaw and mistpaw successfully train in climbing.

❧ lionpaw and ivorypaw successfully train in fighting.

❧ larkpaw successfully passes his warrior assessment!

jikin padded through amberclan's territory, oblivious to the strong border markings. stumbling over a root, he looked around, wondering to himself. "huh. i've never been here before." shrugging, he continued on, heading for roseclan territory.

❧ jikin ventures onto roseclan borders, unaware that he is trespassing.

❧ petuniapelt is successfully healed.

❧ the clan does not eat. they will begin to starve if not given food within 2 moons.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OiseauClan

Postby night skyy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:18 am

Name
    OiseauClan
    Oiseau = Bird
    Language = French
King & Queen
    Aprèsstar & Daisystar
    Après = After
    Language = French
Territory
    A Pine Forest
    And a Marsh
    To the East of HazelClan

Ranks
King
Queen
Heir
Medic
Medic's Apprentice
Soldiers
Hunters
Apprentices
Mothers
Young
Wise Ones

Coding by ramos me with a bike
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chippy's Trial Mod Replies, 003 for Cloudpelt's Cloudclan

Postby *~GECKO~* » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:24 am

Cloudpelt wrote:OOC; N/A

Number of cats: 23
Female: 11
Male: 12
Serving size: six
Apprenticing: N/A
Training: Honeykit trains
Healing: N/A
Herbs: Shallowsong looks for herbs
Prey Pile: The clan doesn’t eat
Moonpool: 4 days
Births: N/A
Mission: N/A
Role changes: N/A
Moonpool visit for role changes: N/A
Hunting: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, Coppereyes, Snowstorm, Fireeyes hunt
Patrolling: N/A
Readoptions: N/A
Readoptions 2: N/A
Other: N/A
Other 2: N/A

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\ Hunting: /
The hunting team finds two rabbits and one fish!

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\Patrol /
Patrol: N/A

\ Story /
N/A

OoC: N/A

\Births /
N/A

\ Star Clan: /
N/A

\ Training: /
Honeykit must be an apprentice for training.

\ Other: /
A kit shows up!

*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:31 am

Auroraclan
Number of Cats: 1 Here

She had heard the news. Her home clan, fallen. But here she was standing in the middle of the empty clan land. She had left for adventure, discontent with clan life. She regretted that now. Could she have helped? There was no time for that now, for she knew what she must do. Laurelstep, now Laurelstar she assumed, made her way to moonpool. She needed Starclan's help, and desperately.

[Laurelstar goes to moonpool to ask Starclan for a warrior]

Leader:
          laurelstar | 30 moons | female| X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermie | x0 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    All birds | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:14 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Weather
The hottest of days has passed, and the world is slowly preparing itself for the coming of leaf-fall. The sun slowly begins to lose its sizzling rays, and sometimes, you may notice the cool winds against your fur. Your patrols have the chance of picking up new cats, and hunts may be plentiful.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ossa di cervo wrote:
ImageImage

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
One of the newcomers, Maplekit, entered the den with caution. She stuck to her mother, Lyrasong, closely, glued to her leg like a scared baby bird. Leopardkit trotted up, "Wow, hi, who are you!?" he demanded, tiny tail flicking behind him enthusiastically. Maplekit jumped a little and skittered farther behind Lyrasong. Her mother smiled lightly and flicked her tail over Leopardkit's head, "I'm sorry little one. My daughter's name is Maplekit, she isn't used to being surrounded by so many new cats.. You see.." pain glazed over Lyrasong's eyes and she stopped talking for a moment.

"Lyrasong!? Maplekit!?" Burntcloud's voice resounded as he rushed over, "I'm so glad to see you two!" Lyrasong's expression changed to one of slight shock, "Burntcloud, you're alive!" Maplekit came to life in the face of her old clan-mate and she purred, rushing to the tom's side, "Burntcloud!" she rubbed her head against his leg. Leopardkit looked slightly distraught at the young mollies reaction to him. Fawnkit came over to her brother and butted her head against his shoulder, "It's alright, Leopardkit, we'll warm her up eventually."
------
Nightstar prowled after the scent of a mouse, it's smell making his mouth water. Mothfrost and Stormjaw were somewhere behind him but he paid them no mind because the temptation of the mouse was so strong.. so alluring. He crept forward, one foot silently place in front of the other. So focused was he that he didn't hear Mothfrost's screams until it was too late - the massive, brown furred hog tramped over him like a piece of rubbish. Thank Starclan he managed to dodge the massive hoof like things but when the creature turned around, ivory colored tusks were in his face. They tore into his shoulder and with a screech of pain the black tom leaped backwards and felt the blood seeping down his shoulder. The boar faced him with a snort and Nightstar hardly heard the calls of Mothfrost again as he faced the beast, body ridged with a combination of both fear and adrenaline. His claws scraped the lightly dusted ground and a snarl leapt to his lips - his clan was at stake he wasn't about to let down so easily. A sudden noise distracted the boar, the sound of a piglet in distress. The massive beast charged once more, tusks gouging his other shoulder this time, before it rushed off in the direction of the piglet. Nightstar stood, that rush of adrenaline keeping him aggressive and rigid. Mothfrost and Stormjaw approached, "Nightstar!" Stormjaw screeched. "No!" Mothfrost's gentle call sounded. Nightstar looked at them, "I'm.. sorry.." he whispered as he collapsed to the ground.
ravenclan consumes a vulture & a mouse
swandust goes into labor!
pebblegaze sends redthorn to the loner to try and convince them to stay - he promises them access to health and food as well as friendship and possible love along the way.. maybe he was the love the interest suggested?
burntcloud & silentpaw train!
nightstar, mothfrost & stormjaw hunt!
nightstar loses two lives to a boar!
pebblegaze patrols
due to redthorn being gone, the newcomer, lyrasong helps swandust as she's used to being in labor herself.
[ hopefully it's okay that nightstar ran into a boar? ]

➳ Swandust gives birth to one two three four five kittens!
      indent↳ All are long haired, silver classic tabbies. Kittens 4 and 2 are Chocolate-Based.
      indent↳ One kitten unfortunately is smaller than the rest and will need additional care

➳ The loner thinks about it for a while then decides anything has to be better that living alone

➳ Silentpaw learns Offense

➳ Nightstar, Mothfrost, and Stormjaw hunt a Hawk and a Porcupine

➳ Starclan warns Nightstar to be more careful in the future

➳ Pebblegaze encounters warrior who offers some sparkly rocks in return for joining the clan
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me