Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Season: Winter
During winter, your villagers will likely catch even less prey and the odds of deaths during births will continue to rise. In addition, they are far more prone to catching sickness and are more likely to die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Announcements: Happy new year!

Villages:
Black Rock Weyrhold | Mournstead | Skyhelm | Liones Kingdom | Vertwyn |Vale of Archaic Corybantic | Foxbane Village | Sereia | Valhalla | Alnwick | Noble Red | Zaffari

olympia. wrote:Image
Iyashi researches medicine | Airi and Hikari go on a border patrol | Hikari goes hunting | I'd like to redeem from the calendar: Day 21 and Day 22 (21: One village of choice receives a villager with customizable traits (physical traits, fertility, and species) or x2 crafted items of choice. 22: One village of choice receives x3 meat, x3 fruits, and x3 vegetables or x3 materials (seeds/craftable items).

[Iyashi gains 1KP]
[Airi and Hikari find a gatherer. Their traits are ST-E7 | HS-HW | HC-46 | EC-C10 | X | Kitsune]
[Hikari hunts x1 squirrel]
[From the advent calender you recieve x1 hare, x1 trout, x1 chicken, x2 dragonfruit, x1 passion fruit, x2 carrot, x1 cucumber, and a village with traits you can customize and choose (cause I'm nice like that)]
[You get 50 yemons]

nightwolf950 wrote:Image
{Liones Kingdom consumes x2 deer, x1 lettuce, x1 apple, and x1 hare

Requests: Rolland requests a Holy Knight
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: n/a

Medic Info: n/a
Birthing Info: n/a
Deaths: n/a

Studying Medicine: Timber
Patrolling: Rolland, Takeshi, Myles, Axel, and Mako
Scouting: Mythia, Velcar, Madoka, Sirenna, and Nadine
Hunting: Kiiru and Siveril
Gathering: Lillia and Deja
Training: Genie/Valentine - leaning the different races | Nathaniel/Simona - learning the way of trade

---

Mod Note: Citizens, Shifters, and Werebeasts have no magic ability
Please refer to starter post link for Races/Usable traits. =]

Achievements: An Isolated Dwelling [starter/automatic]
Advent Calendar: Claiming days 1-22. =]
Days 1/3/5/9/11/13/15/17/19
Days 2/4/6/8/10/12/16/18/20/22 - material package
Day 7 - x1 gold jewelry and x1 saddle
Day 14 - ST - E1 | HS - S | HC - 42 | EC - E7 | Y | Human
Day 21 - ST - C3 | HS - S | HC - 1 | EC - D4 | Y | Human

[Rolland recieves a Holy Knight. Their traits are ST-A6 |HS-LW | HC-63 | EC-H10 | X |Light Elf]
[Timber gains 1 KP]
[Rolland, Takeshi, Myles, Axel, and Mako find nothing of interest]
[Mythia, Velcar, Madoka, Sirenna and Nadine find an apprentice. Their traits are ST-A3 | HS-HW | HC-28 | EC-C1 | Y | Vampire]
[Kiiru and Siveril hunt x1 deer]
[Lillia and Deja gather x1 strawberry and x1 lettuce]
[Valentine successfully learns about the different races]
[Simona successfully learns the way of trade]
[You get 50 yemons]
[From the advent calendar you receive x4 hare, x7 boar, x5 perch, x11 deer, x12 strawberry, x6 apple, x9 honey melon, x12 carrot, x9 potato, x6 lettuce, x1 honey melon seed, x1 carrot seed, x4 iron, x4 steel, x2 sand, x2 silver, x3 copper, x2 gold, x3 twine, x4 herb, x2 cotton, x1 stone, x1 gold jewellery, x1 saddle and two villagers (ST - E1 | HS - S | HC - 42 | EC - E7 | Y | Human & ST - C3 | HS - S | HC - 1 | EC - D4 | Y | Human)

Simonpet wrote:π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ π•£π• π•”π•œ 𝕨𝕖π•ͺ𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 52 servings: x2 bovine, x1 large fish, x2 wherry, x7Β moonflower fruit, x2 corn. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 10 servings: x1 wherry and x1 corn. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 10 servings: x1 bovine and x4 small fish. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 2.5 servings: x0.5 blueberry and x1 moonflower fruit. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 2 servings: x1 moonflower fruit. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ The following animals are welcomed to the Weyrhold: avian Sky, Bovine 12, canines Chaser, Faith, Shadow and Yeller, fire-lizards Chirper, Reggie and Faith, and seven dragons. ]
[ The following births are welcomed to the Weyrhold: Pepper's child, Eryn, and Kalliarrah's twins, Sadia and Illias. ]
[ The following villagers are welcomed to the Weyrhold: Smithcraft Journeymen Anna (f. Hanna) and Dulcia (f. Lucerne), Smithcraft Apprentice Rowan, and weyrbrat (tester) Ezekiel, all formerly of Mekhanikos. ]
[ The following Crafters have been promoted to Master in their respective Crafts: none. ]
[ The following Crafters have completed their training: none. ]
[ The following dragonriders have completed their training: blueriders K'ron and N'kolas, and greenrider Tutikko. ]
[ The following weyrbrats have finished testing: Jomiovit (Beastcraft under Abesses). ]

[ Seven Candidates have Impressed from Rosanth's clutch! Myracle, Seregan, Raiden, Vedobin, Hallitu, Nebenni, and Tollioma Impress gold Manth, bronze Pumolth, brown Daresith, blue Fareth, and greens Fayaraith, Lanernuth and Kenralth. Raiden, Seregan and Vedobin change their names to R'den, S'gan and V'bin. All weyrlings will be apprenticed to F'dust, with the exception of Myracle who will be apprenticed to Sedah. ]

[ Riziolke wishes to begin an apprenticeship as a Fishercrafter under Lolardra. ]

[ PATROLS ]
[ Ze'ku leads Benorri and Mairmun on a scouting patrol. They ride Hosurth, a dragon. ]
[ K'ron leads Aidan, Dulcia, Kalliarrah, and Rabrusull on a border patrol. They ride Xarath, a dragon. ]
[ Boldosh leads Lolardra and N'kolas on a fishing patrol. They bring Karoth, a dragon and Vex, a fox. ]
[ Griengrilon leads Nitia, N'reg, Seanni, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They bring Predath and Rosanth, dragons. ]
[ Nitia leads Beallolril, Kyniken, Soyah, and Tutikko on a hunting patrol. They bring Borinth and Diasroth, dragons. ]
[ Ershar leads Ermid, Hantyn, Miklo, Pepper, and Saltul on a gathering patrol. They bring Screech, a bird. ]
[ Renolla leads Diatilon, Jarshonen, Neachunno, Nilani, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They bring Caling, a bird. ]
[ Camilla (6KP), Fira (2KP), and Shollun (13KP) research medicine. ]

[ No one goes on Search. ]

[ SEEDS ]
[ Thiolo tends to the moonflower fruit seed with the help of bovine 6. It blooms for the second time this turn! ]
[ Borrin tends to the redfruit seed with the help of bovine 7. It will bloom in one post. ]

[ CRAFTING ]
[ N/A ]

[ TESTERS & APPRENTICES ]
[ Ezekiel tests Farmercraft. ]

[ Abesses teaches Jomiovit beastcraft. ]
[ Anna teaches Rowan smithcraft. ]
[ Baridna teaches Tigill glasscraft. ]
[ Fudiom teaches Jarshonen management. ]
[ Jesni teaches Balidosh fishercraft. ]

[ F'dust teaches T'gin formation riding. ]
[ F'dust teaches Hallitu, Nebenni, R'den, S'gan, Tollioma, and V'bin basic dragon care. Roll for them as a class. If anyone learns 2 skills, their second skill will be dragon riding. ]
[ Sedah teaches Myracle basic dragon care. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ FAMILIES & CHILDREN ]
[ Fay will give birth in two posts. She stays back during her pregnancy. ]
[ Eshni will give birth in two posts. She stays back during her pregnancy. ]

[ ANIMALS ]
[ N/A ]

[ DEATHS ]
[ N/A ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Nella, Salano, and Wedassea stay back to care for weyrbrats between 0-7 turns. ]
[ Hinraul, Lemmima, and Riziolke stay back to do weyrhold duties. ]

[ Ayal, Bansendon, Fella, Fudiom, Kivee, Rorria (and Siarlith), and Waxinnan go to the marketplace. They bring with them the following to sell: x1 canine, x2 fire-lizard eggs, x1 iron, x1 corn seed, and x2 cucumber seeds. They will return in 3 posts. ]

[ Seanni requests a dragonrider (without dragon). ]

[ From the advent calendar days 1-25, Black Rock Weyrhold receives the following: 15 food packages (x3 meats, x3 fruits, and x3 vegetables per package), 6 material packages (x3 materials and/or seeds per package), x1 saddle, x2 wagonbags, x1 gold jewelry, x2 steel spears, and one dragon. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]

[ Currently, I am not accepting any new people from border/scout patrols. ]
[ "Search" is a border patrol solely for villagers of candidate rank. If any thing other than "person(s) found" is rolled, the Searcher finds nothing. ]
[ If any new members are found or randomly requested, they can't be a headwoman, dragonrider, or any of the associated ranks unless stated otherwise. ]

[ Familiars are not counted as skilled animals and as such, will not need to be fed but also cannot participate in patrols. ]

[Ze'ku, Benorri and Mairmun find nothing of interest but Mairmun manages to slip over along the way and sustains a secondary body wound! He will need to see one of the healercrafters (that need 6-10 KP) or have 2 posts of rest]
[K'ron, Aidan, Dulcia, Kalliarrah and Rabrusull find nothing of interest]
[Boldosh, Lolardra and N'kolas fish x1 large fish and x1 small fish]
[Griengrilon, Nitia, N'reg, Seanni and Tugall hunt x3 bovine]
[Nitia, Beallolril, Kyniken, Soyah and Tutikko hunt x1 bovine and x1 wherry]
[Ershar, Ermid, Hantyn, Miklo, Pepper and Saltul gather x2 carrot and x1 corn seed]
[Renolla, Diatilon, Jarshonen, Neachunno, Nilani and Veashmorell gather x1 cucumber and x1 blueberry seed]
[Fira gains 1 KP. Camilla and Shollun fail to gain 1 KP]
[Ezekiel succussfully tests Farmercraft]
[Jomiovit learns a skill in beastcraft]
[Rowan learns a skill in smithcraft]
[Tigill learns a skill in glasscraft]
[Jarshonen learns management]
[Balidosh learns a skill in fishercraft]
[T'gin learns formation riding]
[Hallitu, R'den, S'gan and V'bin successfully learn basic dragon care]
[Nebenni and Tollioma learn both basic dragon care and dragon riding]
[Myracle learns basic dragon care]
[The moonflower fruit seed gives 3 items. It wilts afterwards...]
[Seanni recieves a dragonrider. Their traits are ST-A3 | HS-S | HC-62 | EC-C5 | X | Human]
[From the advent calender you recieve x10 bovine, x11 small fish, x10 large fish, x14 wherry, x17 blueberry, x12 moonflower fruit, x16 redfruit, x17 carrot, x16 corn, x12 cucumber, x1 carrot seed, x1 copper, x1 herb, x3 leather, x4 wood, x1 stone, x1 cotton, x4 steel, x1 silver, x1 saddle, x2 wagonbags, x1 gold jewelry, x2 steel spears and one dragon]
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zaffari 3

Postby spookypuff » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:32 am

Number of People: 8
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 8
Next Visit to Ancestors: 6/7 days left
Mod Notes: inserting oana and hardis from the readopt!

Iyashi researches medicine | Redeeming days 23-25 from the calendar | Shuyaku and Herdis go on a gathering patrol | Airi and Hikari go on a border patrol | Hikari and Ryoshi fall in love and get married

Telling Star
    Airi | Female | 29
    β†ͺ ST - D4 / HS - LC / HC - 7 / EC - C9 / X / Kitsune

Shaman
    Iyashi | Male | 31 | 1
    β†ͺ ST-B4 | HS-LW | HC-46 | EC-B8 | X | Faun

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Hikari | Female | 26
    β†ͺ ST-A11 | HS-HC | HC-12 | EC-E2 | X | Kitsune
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scouts
    Oana | Female | 25
    β†ͺ ST - E8 / HC - 5 / HS - LC / EC - G3 / X / Shapeshifter
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Hunters
    Ryoshi | Male | 23
    β†ͺ ST-F4 | HS-S | HC-21 | EC-G10 | X | Kitsune
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Gatherers
    Shuyaku | Male | 24
    β†ͺ ST-E7 | HS-HW | HC-46 | EC-C10 | X | Kitsune
    Herdis | Female | 48
    β†ͺ ST - C7 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - E1 / X / Shapeshifter

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Hare | 1 | 1
Chicken | 2 | 3
Squirrel | 1 | 1
Trout | 2 | 6
Mushroom | 0 | 2
Carrots | 0 | 3
Cucumber | 1 | 4
Dragonfruit | 2 | 2
Honeydew | 0 | 3
Passion Fruit | 1 | 1

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Winter
Winter is here! During the winter, your villagers are likely to catch very little prey and gather very little food, and the odds of deaths during births will continue to rise. Additionally, they are more prone to catching sickness and are more likely to die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Announcements
Happy new year (and new decade), everyone! In honor of new beginnings, the How To Play has been updated! Please reread it, because some features have been taken out while others have been added or clarified, and ask me any questions. I'm going to follow-up with a special chart that will be pinned to the Discord. c; This is the last time we're going to be using the current set of rolls since after this, I will be updating certain aspects to be more in line with the new features. forgive me if i'm late for my next replies

The advent calendar will be open for claims until January 11 or unless you have contacted me prior to ask for an extension. In order to claim, you must make a note in your post that you are opening the calendar for day(s) X and are requesting to roll for Y prize, with the exception of the special prizes where you simply inform your mod what crafted items from here, what traits your villager will have, and which skilled animal you are claiming.

If anyone wishes to join the Discord, please PM me for the link.

Villages
Beacontown | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Havensake | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

Stormt4lon wrote:

[ Romeo's patrol finds a hunter. ]
[ Brick catches x1 salmon. ]
[ Stella gathers x1 chorus fruit. ]
[ Ivy gains 1 KP. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X / elf. ]
[ Beacontown has two fasting posts left. ]

[ Beacontown receives x1 twine, x1 cotton, x2 stone, x1 iron, x1 potato seed, x1 sand, x1 beetroot seed, and x1 apple seed from the advent calendar. ]
[ Beacontown receives a female ender dragon! Who will she bond with? ]

rhiannon_rings wrote:

[ Vahlren has been founded! Your head chief's traits are: ST - H2 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - A5 / X / ventelli. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

[ To clarify, Vahlren accepts dengu, human, skidi, and ulvar kyr with only natural traits and al’miren, kalamir, silean, ventelli, yakshi with any traits? ]
[ All of the food listed has its servings stated on the relevant post on the front page. ]

spasticjazzhands wrote:

[ Trevor catches x1 cod. ]
[ HuhΕ« and Ikehu gather x1 orange. ]
[ Kanikau's patrol finds nothing of interest. However, Anaia receives a nasty scratch on her face when she swims too quickly into some coral. She only needs a quick check from Olakino before she can return to her duties. ]
[ Olakino gains 1 KP. ]

[ Carmina Abyssi receives x1 compass, x1 stone dagger, and x1 staff. ]
[ Carmina Abyssi receives x1 kelp seed, x1 leather, x1 coconut seed, x2 gold, x1 copper, x1 orange seed, x1 sand, x1 steel from the advent calendar. ]
[ Carmina Abyssi receives a sea dragon! Who will he/she bond with? ]

Norway05171814 wrote:

[ Moria has been founded! Your mayor's traits are: ST - A7 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - D3 / X / dwarf. ]
[ Your mod will be Makoto Naegi. ]

[ To clarify, Moria only accepts dwarves with only natural traits? ]
[ Please choose one additional meat. ]
[ All of the food listed has its servings stated on the relevant post on the front page. ]

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:

[ The Kekunan Clan has been founded! Your olo'eyktan's traits are: ST - J3 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - E4 / X / na'vi. ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14. ]

[ To clarify, the Kekunan Clan only accepts Na'vi with skin tones from column J and hair colors 1-2, 17-19, and 41-47? ]

lucifer morningstar. wrote:

[ Natalia and Elora's patrol find themselves near the fox den at the same time. They're uncertain of what they should do before Jurus suggests they collapse the den. Natalia disagrees and the four decide to instead attempt to lure out the fox. They are more than successful, with a female fox bounding out of the den eager to protect her territory. In the brief fight, Elora ends up with a few scratches that she brushes away as being nothing serious (luckily this time, she's right and doesn't need to see the Healercrafters) and Oak somehow ends up holding a baby fox that he decides to take home. ]
[ Joaquin and Roman catch nothing due to the cold of winter driving away prey. ]
[ Lobelia and Marius gather x1 orange and x1 redfruit. ]
[ Alaris, Zia, and Carlyn gain 1 KP each. ]

[ The corn seed fails to grow due to the chill of winter. ]

[ Anniken successfully tests Starcraft. ]

[ Dovefeather receives x2 redfruit, x1 pomegranate, x3 orange, x4 corn, x1 wheat, x1 potato, x1 goose, x2 moose, x2 rabbit, x1 wherry, x1 cotton, x3 silver, x2 sand, x1 steel, x1 copper, and x1 herb from the advent calendar. ]
[ Dovefeather receives x1 steel dagger and x1 glass jewelry from the advent calendar. ]
[ Dovefeather receives x1 goose, x1 corn, x1 pomegranate, x1 silver, x1 leather, x1 corn seed, x1 herb, x1 redfruit seed, and a horse from the Good Graces raffle. ]

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:
font credit from fontmeme.com

[ Westhaven has been founded! Your chieftain's traits are: ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - B5 / X / nymph. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

[ To clarify, Westhaven has alternate names for some of its ranks? ]
[ To clarify, the only skin tones allowed are columns A-F and H1-M1? ]
[ To clarify, only dryads and nymphs are allowed to have fantasy-only hair colors while kitsunes and animalkin have any hair colors? ]
[ To clarify, kitsune and animalkin will have fur/feather/scale style (F/SS) instead of hair style and hybrids will not have hair style? ]
[ To clarify, all species except for hybrids, animalkin, kitsune, nymphs, and dryads can have any eye color? And that animalkin and hybrids must have natural eye colors, nymphs have brown and green eyes, dryads only have green, blue and purple eyes, kitsune only have red, orange and yellow eyes? ]
[ Any species not listed is due to my choice to leave certain choices up to the village owner (ex: you choose what element your villager controls). ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:04 am

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
villager count: 007 |β™‚ 03 ♀ 03 ☿️ 01
animal count: 000 |β™‚ 00 ♀ 00
servings needed: 07
next herobrine 'chat': fourteen days
notes for simon: --
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β₯ Romeo asks Herobrine for a warrior with the following traits requested (its been 2 weeks so i can do this again X'D) ST-D11, HC-2, EC-H9, Single powered human
β₯ Romeo goes on a border patrol
β₯ Soren goes on a scouting patrol
β₯, β₯ Erin and Brick go on a hunting patrol
β₯ Beacontown uses x2 twine to make x1 cloth, and then x1 cloth and x2 leather to make x1 small bag which is given to Jesse
β₯, β₯ Jesse and Stella go to the marketplace. They bring Endyr with them as well as x1 Potato Seed (carried by Stella) and x1 Chorus Fruit Seed (carried by Jesse), x2 Chorus Fruit, x1 Iron Sword, and x1 Melon (carried in small bag)

TEXT IS A WIP

Romeo looked over the purple and white plant that Stella had handed him. After a full days gathering, it was all she'd managed to bring back. Of course she was by herself, but the shapeshifter's attitude towards labor didn't help things. "Another Chorus Fruit?" he asked. Stella nodded, flipping her hair. "Makes it the fourth one Beacontown has found. We've only got the one seed, but I think Jesse was wanting to take it with them to the market."

"Depends on how they taste." Romeo said "If they're good, we're keeping the seed long enough to plant it and grow more."

Stella nodded "Makes sense." she hummed. "But we do have to hurry, so...."

Romeo shot her a glare for her tone, but held the fruit to his lips. Opening his mouth, Romeo took a bite of the fruit, and chewed it. It didn't taste...horrible, though the taste would certainly be something to get used to. And then he swallowed.

And then there was a terrible feeling in his gut. And then the world was blurring.

And then he was standing in front of Jesse and Endyr, the human now screaming and the dragon now bellowing out a roar of fear.

Romeo looked down at the fruit still in his hand. "I want you." he said slowly "To take every single chorus fruit related item in this entire village. And you are going to take them to the market. And I don't care if you have to give them away for free. You are not coming back with any of them, if you have to leave them there for the beggars to steal."

Jesse nodded shakily. "That...that sounds good. Do...do you think it does that to anyone who eats it?"

Romeo glared at the innocent looking food. "I don't really care, test it if you want, but only after I, am far, far, far away from here."

That being said, the redhead spun on his heel, and stalked back to his house. If he'd still had his powers, they would have been crackling around him like lightning.

As it was, Beacontowners would notice (but never say) that his face rather matched his hair quite well.

β₯β₯β₯β₯β₯

As the founder of Beacontown marched away, Jesse turned back to the dragon they had named Endyr. The dragon had scales of a dark rich purple, with lavender frills, wing-leather, and underscales. The dragon had come from a strange cage Herobrine had left in the village center overnight, along with three new buildings, a large stable (likely to help accommodate Endyr and other animals)

Jesse had seen the dragon and just known that the two of them were meant for each other. Endyr's voice was still soft and muffled inside of Jesse's head, but Jesse could feel strong emotions of happiness and love pulsing from the female dragon.

Running one hand gently behind Endyr's ears, Jesse scritched the scales there and beamed at their dragon as Endyr let out a rumbling purr-like sound. The dragon trilled, and then with a soft magenta glow shrank in size until she was the size of a cat, using her now much-smaller-wings to fly onto Jesse's shoulder and perch there happily.

Jesse's jaw dropped, and they turned their head to stare in amazement at the purple dragon.

Unbeknownst to the bonded pair, someone else had been watching as the dragon shifted in size...

β₯β₯β₯β₯β₯

Soren was a scout of simple wants.

Simple really. Nothing even outrageous. Obviously He wanted to keep his hair perfect. And of course he wanted a nice safe village to live in for the rest of his days

And at the top of his list
Soren just wanted to be famous.

Nothing big really, not even globally famous. But he wanted to be a hero. The type of person an entire village looked up to and regaled as their champion. The sort of person who had a silent power free to use at his fingertips, and loyal awestruck fans willing to pull off his orders.

He had been born a shapeshifter, with the ability to turn into a hyena with fur as orange as his hair. Not exactly subtle, so he worked himself to the bone, studied and learned, and finally, blessedly finally, unlocked another shift. This one...a donkey with flaming orange fur. Not exactly the sort of awe-inspiring shift one expected a hero to have. Though it was useful for travel. Though it did stick out like...well....a flaming orange donkey.

His next shift took longer, more study. And a bit of a voyage to a nearly forgotten village that he believed had died out since. It was amazing what one could study in a years worth of time, and three years later, at the age of 19, he unlocked his final two shifts. His first tutor had warned him that for someone who was not born with multiple shifts, it would be dangerous to go beyond four.

Soren may have wanted to be a great hero, but he wasn't exactly sure about pain, or suffering, or going beyond the extend of his known limits. Or questing. Obviously he was a scout, and a damn good one at that, but going above and beyond exploring for a village? Going up into high mountains, out into the seas with dangerous monsters and folk lurking about? No. Thank. You.

His final two shifts were an orange cat with a white tail-tip, and a bright orange crow.

Again, not the most subtle (well, the cat was) but without the magical ability to change his hair color, he was rather stuck with it. But, he supposed it did have the benefit of, no one was likely to forget seeing him. His hair (and the fur slash feathers of his shifts) could become iconic even maybe!

But before he could become iconic, he needed to be a hero. But again, his whole...problems, with actually doing the things that were typically expected of a hero. Well, it was...a minor stumbling block to say the least.

But...watching Jesse's bonded dragon change in size?
Well...an idea was starting to churn in Sorens mind.

But he would need a few more people to pull it off.

β₯β₯β₯β₯β₯

Stella flipped her hair and studied her fingernails as she smiled at Romeo. The redhead had gotten mostly over his little...annoyance, over the fruit that had made him teleport (though Stella had tried and been unable to replicate the sensation) and now Stella was back to what she'd been trying. "All I'm saying, is, why is it that no villages have a Gathering Chief? A Hunting Chief simply cannot be expected to know all the little intricacies that make up a Gatherer's job."

Romeo pinched the bridge of his nose, and groaned. Stella flashed him her best smile "So? What do you say? Do I have the job?"

Romeo sighed, and was silent for just long enough for it to become awkward. Stella fake coughed a few times before Romeo finally said "Look, go to the market with Jesse liked planned. I'll think about it while you're gone, and when you come back I'll let you know, alright?"

Stella smirked and practically purred "Of course! I'll see you later~"

β₯β₯β₯β₯β₯

"Hi!" The elf chirped, smiling at her new housemate. Erin's fellow hunter had been out most of the day but he seemed like such a kind person from what she'd seen of him in her..extremely limited interactions.

She hadn't had a chance to talk to him until now though.

"Brick looks up as the elf speaks to him. He believes she is an elf because of her ears. He is unsure which type of elf though. She seems kind, perhaps a light elf? Though a Wood Elf is also possible. Brick decides to ask the new elf what sort of elf she is?"

Here the hunter...Brick? Looked expectantly at Erin. "Hmm? Oh! Uhm, I'm a Light Elf." she said quickly "My name's Erin. And yours is...Brick?" she asked, confusion flooding her tone.

Brick nodded and said "Brick is indeed named Brick. Brick was named Brick because Brick was often compared as to having the mind of a brick. Brick's old village often teased Brick for the way Brick spoke. But Brick does not mind. Here in Brick's new village, Brick is not teased for the way Brick speaks.Though Brick does suspect that Romeo does not like Brick much."

Erin blinked at Brick.

"What?"

Head Chief
    Romeo | Male | Trapped Demon | 22 | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X

Shaman
    Ivy | Female | Demigoddess | 31 | 2 KP | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - E3 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - D4 / X

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scouts
    Soren | Male | 24 | Shapeshifter | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A5 / X / shifts: β₯, β₯, β₯, β₯
    Jesse | Nonbinary (afab) | Shapeshifter | 19 | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - F9 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - C1 / X / shifts: β₯

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Hunters
    Brick| Male | 44 | Demigod | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - E1 / HS - HC / HC - 17 / EC - E1 / X
    Erin | Female 21 | Light Elf | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X

Gatherers
    Stella | Female | 32 | Shapeshifter | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 10 / EC - A4 / Y / shifts: β₯
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Chicken | x2 | 3 serving
Salmon | x2 | 6 serving
Pig | x5 | 3 servings
Sheep | x2 | 3 servings
Carrot | x1 | 3 servings
Potato | x4 | 3 servings
Beetroot | x4 | 3 servings
Melon | x1 | 4 servings
Apple | x4 | 2 serving
Chorus Fruit | x4 | 2 servings

Farm Plots
Apple Seed 1 | UNPLANTED
Apple Seed 2 | UNPLANTED
Beetroot Seed 1 | UNPLANTED
Beetroot Seed 2 | UNPLANTED
Potato Seed 1 | UNPLANTED
Potato Seed 2 | UNPLANTED

Item Storage
Small Bag | x1 | 3 More Uses | Held by Jesse
"hold four items for transport to the marketplace"
Cotton | x1 | Craftable
Wood | x2 | Craftable
Silver | x2 | Craftable
Herb | x1 | Craftable
Steel | x1 | Craftable
Stone | x2 | Craftable
Iron | x1 | Craftable
Sand | x1 | Craftable

Pets
Endyr | Female | 3 | Ender Dragon | Unbred | Appearance

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Springtalon on Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Westhaven | #001

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Number of People: total: 003 | male: 001 | female: 002 | other: 000
Number of Animals: total: 000 | male: 000 | female: 000 | other: 000
Servings Needed: 0 (fasting)
Next Visit to Ancestors: next wednesday

Avery sat on a stump beside the two women, one elven, one human. He half-listened to Pema and Rose bicker. they were deep in a heated debate. Pema was fiercely independent and refused to do what Rose said. Rose told the elf to hunt as a group, but Pema said she was better suited alone, with nothing to distract her. Rose sighed, a half grumble, half expression of exasperation. He wondered to himself, if it was a good idea to make Rose lead hunter, but dismissed the thought. He instead wondered who there next companion would be. A winged person would be cool, with their big wings, they would be a valuable asset to Westhaven, but then again, a healer would be equally handy. Oh well, I guess I'll let fate decide who comes next. he thought to himself. Suddenly he was brought back to the present by a shout of rage.
" I'm the lead hunter, if I say we stick together, we stick together!" Rose growled. But Pema was having nothing of that.
" If it weren't for the fact that you're older, I'd be the lead hunter! It's clear that I'm the better hunter!" She snarled. Rose opened her mouth, most likely to growl a nasty retort, but before she could, Pema snatched up her bow and stormed down the ridge. Rose sighed and turned to Avery. The young man could still see anger blazing in her eyes, and braced himself in case she snapped at him, but her tone was only weary.
"Well, do you want to hunt with me? If we try a pincer strategy, I think we might have a good chance of bringing a larger animal down. Have you ever used a bow before?" Avery shook his head, but then thought for a moment.
"Actually my dad let me use his once." He recalled that one day where his father had knelt down next to him and offered him a long stick with a string, pulled taut from end to end. He could almost feel the smooth wood of it, nearly hear the firm voice of his dad.
"Good, you won't be a complete stranger to firing a bow and arrow." she said light-heartedly.

Pema muttered under her breath, furious at Rose for trying to control them. Only once, did she briefly look back at the ridge, to see them both standing shoulder to shoulder, Rose offering Avery a bow, him looking as if she was a messenger from heaven itself. She scoffed. They can get mushy and sappy if they want, but I'll be the one to catch us all dinner, she thought sourly. She trotted on. As she calmed down, her pace shifted subtly into a hunter's, light, quick footstep. She leaped over a fallen log, soundlessly landing on the ground. Her bow and a quiver full of arrows slung over her shoulder, she paused. Anyone who has ever seen an elf of any kind, be it light, dark or wood, would immediately notice their pointed ears. They aren't just for show. Elves can hear quite well thanks to this, and Pema was an excellent example of this. She bent her knees ever so slightly, prepared to spring into action at the slightest sign of movement. She peered through some leafy fronds of a plant, and saw a larged, prong-horned beast. There, in a glade, was an elk. she drew an arrow and knocked it into place, as silently as she could, and step by step, she advanced towards the creature.

Rose chuckled softly as Avery kept trying, and failing, to keep the arrow rested against the bow's spine. They had been practicing, and Rose had been certain she could teach him to use a bow soon enough for them to catch something and proved Pema wrong about teamwork, but now, she was less certain. For the umpteenth time, he dropped the arrow. Growing frustrated, Avery slumped back down.
"Perhaps I'm not meant to be an archer." he sighed.
"Nonsense. We'll get you hunting, even if it takes all day. You just need help." She said warmly. Then she showed him how to place his hands on the bow, so that the arrow would stay put. She knew archery could be a challenge, but she had seen the young nymph overcome many obstacles in her short time in Westhaven. "Now, aim for that tree." She advised him gently, indicating a tall, old cedar. He aimed it and she could see his hands trembling slightly. "... now... release!" She instructed Avery. She braced herself to see him miss, or hurt himself, or to screw up somehow, but he didn't. The arrow sailed away from Avery and Rose and, with a hollow thud, stuck in the tree. Avery threw his hands up in the air and let out a cry of triumph. Rose turned away from him, letting the man celebrate as if her were a boy again, and faced the edges of the valley. Now there is nothing we can't do! She thought naively.
"Now can we go hunting?" Avery begged. Rose smiled and nodded, and they set out in the opposite direction she had seen Pema vanish.

Pema goes hunting alone, despite what rose said.

Rose goes hunting aswell, angry at Pema for ignoring her.

Avery goes hunting with rose, and requests a winged person of any role (they will have bird wings, so if you want you can specify what bird they resemble) or a shaman.

Westhaven has 4 more posts of fasting.

Pema goes after an elk.

Chieftain
    Avery warren | male | 28
    β†ͺ ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - B5 / X / nymph.

Healer
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    β†ͺ N/A

Lead Warrior
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Lead Scout
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Lead Huntress
    Rose De Loughrey | Female | 45
    β†ͺ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 55 / EC - A6 / X / human

Hunters
    Pema Blackthorn / female / 25 years
    β†ͺ ST - B3 / HS - HC / HC - 8 / EC - F3 / X / wood elf

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Foragers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Seekers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
Chicken | x0 | 3 servings
Caribou | x0 | 6 servings
Elk | x0 | 6 servings
Wheat | x0 | 2 servings
Corn | x0 | 4 servings
Pumpkin | x0 | 5 servings
Apple | x0 | 2 servings
Strawberry | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage

Skilled animals

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

It never specified what type of elf pema was (light, dark or wood) so i assumed she'd be a wood elf.
Last edited by ARKYQ on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Norway05171814 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:11 am

Moria
Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 1
Next Visit to Ancestors: January 11

Put your post of what your people are doing here

- CenΓ€th Boshut hunts.
- CenΓ€th Boshut gathers.
- CenΓ€th Boshut scouts.

Mayor
    CenΓ€th Boshut | Female | 52
    β†ͺ ST - A7 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - D3 / X / dwarf

Chief Doctor
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    β†ͺ N/A

Champion
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Expedition Leader
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Expeditioner
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Chief Hunter
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Herbalist
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Egar
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Sheep | 0 | 3
Bat | 0 | 1
Deer | 0 | 6
Elk | 0 | 6
Mushroom | 0 | 2
Beetroot | 0 | 3
Turnip | 0 | 3
Boysenberry | 0 | 1
Starfruit | 0 | 2
Cantaloupe | 0 | 3

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Norway05171814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Winter
Winter is here! During the winter, your villagers are likely to catch very little prey and gather very little food, and the odds of deaths during births will continue to rise. Additionally, they are more prone to catching sickness and are more likely to die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

The first snows have fallen and even the most hopeful can't deny that winter has begun. Children, as they do, will be celebrating the change in seasons while adults will be huddling together and hoping for warmth and food. Villages who have stockpiled are likely to get through the season without issues but smaller villages should be careful in how they allocate their resources. A village's animal companions are more needed than ever, as even a sprained ankle can mean the difference between life and death in the coming days.

Announcements
To remind anyone who may not have seen, the How To Play has been updated with features that have been clarified, added, or taken out. Additionally, I have created a public Google folder that can be accessed through the Discord. It has information such as the official hex codes for people who want to color in their villagers, and charts to see the abilities of skilled animals/items.

The advent calendar is officially closed for claims unless you've already claimed some of the days and you're claiming the remainder, haven't received a reply in 2+ weeks, or you have contacted me prior.

If anyone wishes to join the Discord, please PM me for the link.

Villages
Beacontown | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Havensake | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

Stormt4lon wrote:

[ Romeo finds a hunter. ]
[ Soren finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Erin and Brick catch nothing due to the cold of winter scaring away the animals. ]

[ The x1 small bag has been successfully crafted. ]

[ The hunter's traits are: ST - E6 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E3 / X / witch/wizard. ]
[ Herobrine is impressed with Romeo's progress and gives him the warrior. Their traits are: ST - D11 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - H9 / X / single-powered human. ]
[ Herobrine wishes safe travels to the marketplace. ]

[ Mod liveblog: "Soren begins to think of things" Can it get more sinister than this? "Erin meets Brick and is confused (tm)" Please have that as a note with every person you get. Everyone deserves to be confused by Brick for Brick is confusion itself. ]

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:

[ Pema catches x1 elk. ]
[ Rose and Avery catch x1 rabbit. ]

[ The ancestors send Avery a shaman. Their traits are: ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - H5 / X / winged person. ]

[ Mod liveblog: fight rose and pema fight! Aww, poor Avery. I hope he gets the hang of archery soon. Rose is a good teacher though. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜„ the wayfarer ⎯⎯ two

Postby eagle, » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:50 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
        β”‚
        total people 07 : β™‚ 4 ♀ 3 nb 0 | total animals 00 | servings 07 | ancestors n/a | mod simonpet | font credit x x
        β”‚
        β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

x
x

indentcoding is giving me a headache i'll... fill this in soon i promise

β†’ actions
[ advent & other ] redeeming the advent calendar for days 1-25: x2 vials of medicine, a steel sword, a steel spear, a human with the traits of st-c7/hs-lw/hc-5/ec-c4/x, and a dragon who will be bonded to dayo (i will not be adding the villager immediately); requesting food prizes for days 17 days and materials for 4 days
also claiming: advanced food, resource bundle, and safe cage from here. requesting a horse from the safe cage
[ consumption ] fasting post 2
[ hunting ] markus and cynthia
[ gathering ] bradley
[ border patrol ] dayo and tabatha
[ scouting ] isaac
[ medicine ] quinn researches medicine
[ notes ] removed villager images from my post
please ignore the broken coding, i've been trying to fix it for a long time and will get it sorted out someday
also i was wondering if i could tweak traits a bit from now own, with fantasy traits being taken out of rolls. thank you!
i ask that you not roll for death on patrols, though injuries are fine xx

┏━ ( the council ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β˜… β”“

CHANCELLOR ⎯⎯
dayo coleman, ♀, 22y
ST-C8/HS-LC/HC-1/EC-D3/X/human
    ADVISER ⎯⎯
    name, gender, age
    DOCTOR ⎯⎯
    quinn fitzgerald, β™‚, 23y
    ST-B2/HS-S/HC-4/EC-A2/X/human
    β†’ kp: 00
    HEAD GUARD ⎯⎯
    name, gender, age
    HEAD SCOUT ⎯⎯
    name, gender, age
    HEAD FARMER ⎯⎯
    name, gender, age

┏━ ( the crews ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β˜„ β”“

x
    CREW NAME ⎯⎯
    captain: name, age, gender
    navigator: name, age, gender
    scout: name, age, gender
    guard: name, age, gender
      CREW NAME ⎯⎯
      CREW NAME ⎯⎯
      CREW NAME ⎯⎯

┏━ ( the members ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☾ β”“

COMETS ⎯⎯
tabatha harrison, ♀, 29y, guard
ST-D9/HS-LW/HC-7/EC-G2/X/witch
isaac glover, β™‚, 21y, scout
ST-G6/HS-LC/HC-28/EC-D7/X/human
    FARMERS ⎯⎯
    bradley o'connor, β™‚, 30y
    ST-C8/HS-HW/HC-19/EC-G2/X/human
    name, gender, age
    HUNTERS ⎯⎯
    markus renly, β™‚, 45y
    ST-E11/HS-LW/HC-17/EC-E7/Y/wizard
    cynthia boregard, ♀, 20y
    ST-H7/HS-S/HC-25/EC-D3/X/human
    TRAINEES ⎯⎯
    name, gender, age, career

PUPILS ⎯⎯
      name, gender, age
      name, gender, age
    xx
      MOTHERS ⎯⎯
      CHILDREN ⎯⎯
      name, gender, age
      name, gender, age
      ELDERS ⎯⎯
      name, gender, age
      name, gender, age

┏━ ( the notes ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ β˜… β”“

x
ANIMALS ⎯⎯
name, gender, age, 0/2
name, gender, age, 0/2
    MENTORS ⎯⎯
    mentor, trainee, #
    mentor, trainee, #
    ALLIES ⎯⎯
    village, user
    villlage, user

ENEMIES
    village, user
    village, user
    FOOD ⎯⎯
    hare, x1, 1 serving
    fig, x1, 1 serving
    wheat, x0, 2 servings
    apple, x0, 2 servings
    chicken x1, 3 servings
    potato, x0, 3 servings
    watermelon, x3, 4 servings
    pumpkin, x0, 5 servings
    salmon, x0, 6 servings
    moose, x0, 10 servings
    total: 05
    ITEMS ⎯⎯
    apple seed, x1
    item, amount
    FAMILIES
    ♀ + β™‚ =
    ♀ + β™‚ =

DECEASED ⎯⎯
    name, age, cause
    name, age, cause
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:13 am

villager count: 009 |β™‚ 05 ♀ 03 ☿️ 01
animal count: 001 |β™‚ 00 ♀ 01
servings needed: 09
next herobrine 'chat': six days
notes for simon: --
β₯ β₯ Romeo and Gabriel go on a border patrol
β₯ Soren goes on a scouting patrol
β₯, β₯ Erin, Magnus, and Brick go on a hunting patrol
β₯, β₯ Jesse, Stella, and Endyr are here in story since no one spends a year at market, but in-game they are still at the market
β₯ Ivy Studies Medicine

Soren hummed to himself as he watched the two new members of Beacontown. There was another hunter, and a warrior. The warrior wore shining gray and blue armor and could construct weapons of energy, while the hunter was a wizard, who could conjure fireballs from his palms. They seemed to get along fairly well, both with themselves and the rest of the village.

Well, Magnus, the wizard, had tried to throw fire at Brick, but after his own interactions with Brick, Soren felt like that was a perfectly justifiable response.

Both of the two had powers that could prove incredibly useful in Soren's plans. He'd already talked to Jesse about maybe bringing Endyr out scouting with him sometimes, whenever Jesse was busy or when Soren wanted to go a bit beyond the usual scouting limits. Jesse, poor, naive Jesse, had agreed.

Of course Soren would spend the first few trips of this sort actually doing this, bonding slightly with the dragon, despite knowing he would never achieve a true bond while Jesse was still alive (not that he planned to kill Jesse. Killing was a bit...much for the orange haired man)

WIP

Head Chief
    Romeo | Male | Trapped Demon | 23 | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X

Shaman
    Ivy | Female | Demigoddess | 32 | 2 KP | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - E3 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - D4 / X

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Gabriel | Male | 31 | Powered Human (Energy Construct) | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - D11 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - H9 / X
    β†ͺ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scouts
    Soren | Male | 25 | Shapeshifter | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A5 / X / shifts: β₯, β₯, β₯, β₯
    Jesse | Nonbinary (afab) | Shapeshifter | 20 | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - F9 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - C1 / X / shifts: β₯

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Hunters
    Brick| Male | 45 | Demigod | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - E1 / HS - HC / HC - 17 / EC - E1 / X
    Magnus | Male | 32 | Wizard | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - E6 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E3 / X
    Erin | Female 22 | Light Elf | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X

Gatherers
    Stella | Female | 33 | Shapeshifter | β₯
    β†ͺ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 10 / EC - A4 / Y / shifts: β₯
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Chicken | x2 | 3 serving
Salmon | x2 | 6 serving
Pig | x5 | 3 servings
Sheep | x2 | 3 servings
Carrot | x1 | 3 servings
Potato | x4 | 3 servings
Beetroot | x4 | 3 servings
Melon | x1 | 4 servings
Apple | x4 | 2 serving
Chorus Fruit | x4 | 2 servings

Farm Plots
Apple Seed 1 | UNPLANTED
Apple Seed 2 | UNPLANTED
Beetroot Seed 1 | UNPLANTED
Beetroot Seed 2 | UNPLANTED
Potato Seed 1 | UNPLANTED
Potato Seed 2 | UNPLANTED

Item Storage
Small Bag | x1 | 3 More Uses | Held by Jesse
"hold four items for transport to the marketplace"
Cotton | x1 | Craftable
Wood | x2 | Craftable
Silver | x2 | Craftable
Herb | x1 | Craftable
Steel | x1 | Craftable
Stone | x2 | Craftable
Iron | x1 | Craftable
Sand | x1 | Craftable

Pets
Endyr | Female | 4 | Ender Dragon | Unbred | Appearance

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Westhaven | #002

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Number of People: total: 004 | male: 002 | female: 002 | other: 000
Number of Animals: total: 000 | male: 000 | female: 000 | other: 000
Servings Needed: 0 (fasting)
Next Visit to Ancestors: next thursday
Please no deaths atm!

Pema grinned in triumph as the arrow whized through the air and buried itself in the elk's neck. The beast struggled for a mere heartbeat before it collapsed to the ground. She crept out of the bushes before seizing the arrow and yanking it out. She then wrapped her hands around the elk's front legs and hauled it over her shoulder. It was heavy and awkward, and Pema's knees nearly buckled under the wieght of it, but the elf clenched her teeth and pushed through the undergrowth, carrying the creature home. She couldn't wait to see the looks on the others' faces, especially Rose's, when she brought back her catch. She stopped only twice, once when the massive animal's antlers got stuck in the branches of a tree. The second time was different. She had heard a noise in the bushes and turned to see a boy, barely over twenty three, standing there staring at her. She immediatly felt a little unerved as to how this puny little boy had crept up so easily on her, when she noticed two large wings sticking out of his back.
"Hey!" She shouted at him. The boy jumped. " Why were you staring at me!" She couldn't help feeling indignant.
"I-i didn't mean to be rude, I just wondered if there were any villages nearby." She looked him up and down. There wasn't anything threatening about him, but it was always best to be sure whether or not you could trust someone.
"Who's asking?" She said accusingly. He startled slightly as if the simple question had caught him off guard. " oh, sorry. I should have introduced myself." She rolled her eyes. "My name is Ipuruak, and i came from the southern territories. Who are you?"
"Pema blackthorn, huntress of westhaven." She chose to use her title, because, despite the awkwardness of the situation, and the sudden appearance of this winged person, she wanted to impress him. "Where do you hail from? What's your preffession?"
"I'm a rogue healer." He said. "So, do you know if there are any nearby villages?" She nodded.
"Follow me." She instructed and turned. He rushed forward and grabbed the other half of the elk.
"Here, let me help." He insisted kindly. Then together they went back to westhaven.

Avery grinned as he showed rose his rabbit. It was quite a messy kill, but it would feed them. They returned quickly back to the village and placed the rabbit in the storage shed, hanging the rabbit by its hindquarters. Not long after Pema returned. He felt his jaw drop at the sight of the huge elk she had killed. He noticed that the animal was being supported between Pema and another young man. He was a winged person. "Rose, Avery, this is Ipuruak hawkins, a rogue healer in need of a village. Ipuruak, this is Rose, and that is Avery." She introduced everyone, cheerfully, as if this good news overrode their previous quarrel. They all exchanged greetings, and Pema went to go put the elk in the storage shack. He walked over to Ipuruak. "So, Pema tells us you are healer, correct?" He nods. Avery grins, perfect. Just what we need! He thought to himself. "You are also looking to join a village?" He nodded again. "Well, Westhaven is always looking for members, and a healer would be a great asset to our community." He offered. The young healer looked up, surprised. "You mean it?" He asked. Avery nodded. "I'd love to join!" He cried happily. Avery let out a sigh of relief as Ipuruak dashed over to tell his new fellow villagers. Pema raised an eyebrow as he ran up and hugged her. He walked over. "Oh, thank you so much for taking me to you village!" He said. Pema chuckled.
"Okay, okay! No need to be so clingy!" She laughed. Even Rose seemed cheerful. Then everyone went off to do their jobs, only Ipuruak stayed. He looked over at Avery and asked sheepishly,
"Avery, where am i going to live?" Avery nearly laughed out loud, he placed a hand on the young man's shoulder.
"Come on, let's find you a house!" He chuckled warmly.

Ipuruak sat down on the cot in the small house he lived in now. It had been three days since he arrived here, but it felt like minutes. He was already quite busy with cleaning everything up, organizing things, putting away the few possessions he had kept with him during his time as a nomad, such as a few books, medicines, food, a canteen of water, and some candied birch bark, a sugary treat he had purchased. He had been saving it for later but he picked up the small bundle of sugary bark, wrapped up in cloth to keep it dry, and left, closing the door behind him. He walked the short distance to where Pema lived. He knocked on the wooded door, but after waiting a few minutes, there was still no answer. He tried again, but still nothing. He turned to leave, but was struck by an idea. He half ran, half flew down an empty street to Rose's home. The lead hunter would surely know where Pema was, because even if Pema didn't listen to Rose's orders, she was smart and at least told Rose where she was going.
He arrived breathless at the hut, and found Rose sitting outside reading a book, resting against an ancient tree, not bothered by the frost on the ground. She looked up when she saw him approaching.
"What is it?" She asked, folding the corner of the book page and setting it down. Ipuruak paused for a minute, panting, trying to catch his breath. At last he straightened up.
"I was looking for Pema, and i figured you'd know." He explained, breathing heavily. Rose thought for a moment.
"I believe she went into the northern woods to look for rabbits." She said.
"Thanks!" Ipuruak called over his shoulder as he turned and dashed away.
"No problem!" She called as he left.
Ipuruak leapt into the air then pushed down with his wings, sending him upward, letting the wind carry him. When he got to the trees, he was forced by the tall limbs to land, and continue on foot. Still cluthing the bundle close to him, he walked through the copses of trees, passing places where the sun poked through gaps in the trees, making the frost sparkle. He paused and looked around and heard a twig snap behind him. He whipped around and saw Pema standing rigid, aiming a bow at a young white hare. She didn't notice him. She fired the arrow, but at the last second, the rabbit moved and it missed. The animal startled and sprinted away. She growled in frustration and turned. She startled when she saw Ipuruak, but her face broke into a grin.
"Hey, Ipuruak!" She greeted him. "Hey Pema. I-i wanted to thank y-you for helping me find Westhaven..." He trailed off, tongue-tied. He swallowed. "So, i was wondering if you would like to share some of my candied birch bark." He ssid, indicating the cloth.
"Sure, why not? Sounds great!" She said happily, and they went over to a log and sat down. He unwrapped the precious treat, and handed her some flakey, sugar-coated bark. He took a bute into the crunchy food, but she hesitated, sniffing it cautiosly. Carefully she took a bite too, and said, "it's suprisingly, not terrible. All you really taste is the sugar. Where'd you get this anyway?" She asked him. He thought for a moment.
"I think from the market, a while back. I just figured i'd save it, and I never had a reason to eat it, I guess." He answered. They continued eating in silence. Finally, she sat up.
"This was super nice of you, but i have to keep hunting. Those rabbits aren't gonna catch themselves!" She joked. He nodded. "Hey, what if you come hunting too?" Pema said suddenly. Ipuruak brightened.
"That sounds great!" He grinned, and the two of them went out.

Pema and ipuruak go hunting together.

Rose also goes hunting.

Avery goes on a patrol.

Westhaven has 3 more posts of fasting.

When ipuruak returns he practices medicine.

Avery requests a warrior.

Chieftain
    Avery warren | male | 29
    β†ͺ ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - B5 / X / nymph.

Healer
    Ipuruak Hawkins | Male | 24 | 0 Kp
    β†ͺ ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - H5 / X / winged person.

Lead Warrior
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Lead Scout
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Lead Huntress
    Rose De Loughrey | Female | 46
    β†ͺ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 55 / EC - A6 / X / human

Hunters
    Pema Blackthorn / female / 26
    β†ͺ ST - B3 / HS - HC / HC - 8 / EC - F3 / X / wood elf

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Foragers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Seekers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Rabbit | x1 | 1 serving
Chicken | x0 | 3 servings
Caribou | x0 | 6 servings
Elk | x1 | 6 servings
Wheat | x0 | 2 servings
Corn | x0 | 4 servings
Pumpkin | x0 | 5 servings
Apple | x0 | 2 servings
Strawberry | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage

Skilled animals

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | kids

Simonpet wrote:[center][ Pema catches x1 elk. ]
[ Rose and Avery catch x1 rabbit. ]

[ The ancestors send Avery a shaman. Their traits are: ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - H5 / X / winged person. ]
[/center]
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me