Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby inky. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:08 pm

E L M C L A N
Number of Cats: 2
Servings: 2
Next Kitting: N/A

Hailstar licked his paw and drew it over his ears. He stopped grooming as he saw his deputy, Thistlesnow, arrive from the warriors den. She was a fine cat and he was certainly praising StarClan for her arrival. Seeing him, her eyes lit up and she swiftly trotted over to him. “Goodmorning” She purred cheerfully. Hailstar dipped his head and continued to groom his fur. Thistlesnow shuffled her feet and she swallowed nervously. “So I was thinking maybe you could join me on the patrol today. And maybe we could hunt afterwards.” She suggested. Hailstar looked up at her and gave her a sweet smile. “I’d love to.” He purred “Let’s go!” Her eyes sparked with joy and she leapt to her paws, trotting out of the enterance, Hailstar close behind.

[Hailstar and Thistlesnow hunt]
[Hailstar and Thistlesnow patrol]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 48 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Thistlesnow | 36 m | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zara3447 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Blizzardclan
Number of Cats: 2

Sending up a silent prayer of thanks to her ancestors, Whisperstar bounded down the icy slope with an impatient edge to her usual cautious tread. Her pace increasing, the thick-furred she-cat plowed through the snowdrifts, unmindful of the powder she was scattering all over the paths and the small prey animals she was scaring away. The scent of cat was getting stronger, and the tracks clearer.

As Whisperstar cleared a copse of pines, she stumbled into the clearing. A small, frozen stream glittered as it carved a winding path through the center, and a large tom sitting on it's bank. "Greetings, stranger." The russet she-cat stopped in front of him, dipping her head. Her expression was neutral, but he beamed with a grin.

"It seems that my dreams did not lead me astray, because here you are darling, and I don't think you're a figment of my imagination." Laughing, the long-furred tom got to his feet. "In my dreams, our paths collided. Are you here to take me away to my new life?" His tone was almost sarcastic but good-natured, and bright with anticipation.

With a skeptic eye, Whisperstar scanned the grey and white tabby. His eyes met hers with a surprising solemness, and he inclined his had in respect. "I have traveled many sunrises to come to this land, a wanderer in the shadows of a mountain range. Where I was born is far from here to the east, ten days journey with the rising sun. It's a kinder land than these peaks, but not quite so grand in splendor. They were no strangers to snow, but it was limited to the few moons of leaf-bare and leaf-fall. But I find that there is beauty in this sort of survival. Don't you?" The tom spoke, olive eyes alight and dancing with challenge.

Finally, the she-cat nodded her assent. "As Starclan willed it, it will be. I am Whisperstar. Do you pledge yourself, and all of your lives, in service of Blizzardclan as both an honored warrior and deputy by my side?"

"I do. Tundrastorm, honored to join Blizzardclan." Tundrastorm touched his nose to the leader's shoulder. Whisperstar lowered her head to rest her muzzle on his forehead, white and grey fur brushing against her nose.

The frozen silence was broken by a cautious young hare, bolting across the clearing. "Come. We have much to do. I will show you our camp after sundown, but let us first renew scent markers around the southern border and hunt." Whisperstar shook her pelt free of the light dusting of snow that had fallen on it, before beckoning the new deputy to follow her into the woods.

:{Tundrastorm has joined Blizzardclan as it's deputy x}:
:{Patrol has been sent out to renew scent markers around the southwest border - Border shared with Swiftclan}:
:{Patrol has been sent out to hunt}:

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 32 Moons | Female | Long-furred russet she-cat with brown eyes and a muscular build

Deputy:
          Tundrastorm | 28 Moons | Male | Long-furred white tom with dark grey tabby stripes and olive green eyes

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TAKE A SHOT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

zara3447
she/her • gmt-6 • rper
(reads too much, sleeps too late)
discord / books / rps / animes
- pm to yell about any of above -
(...chronic procrastinator, oops...)
bbcode by nightsent <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHASE THE SUN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zara3447

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 010 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:52 pm

" nonxxmixxavetexxfattoxxniente "
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Number of Cats: twenty-two
Males;; twelve | Females;; ten
Apprentice -> Warrior;; zero
Next Glowingskies visit;; 4/10

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

31572E
Harepaw had been spending his time in the medicine cats den resting. For StarClan's sake he was fifteen moons old and he couldn't train. He sighed softly to himself before looking up when hearing pawsteps. Mousepaw! "O-Oh uh hey Mousepaw!" Harepaw stuttered. "Hi Harepaw! Just wanted to check in on you." Harepaw nodded before he noticed a gray apprentice beside Shadepaw. "Hey, who's that?" He asked. The two apprentices looked over at the new apprentice before Shadepaw meowed, "Oh this is Graypaw! He'll be joining us now!" Shadepaw meowed. Graypaw waved shyly at the two but his attention was mostly on Mousepaw. "Oh that's great! I'm looking forward to us all hanging out together!" She exclaimed. That's when Lionpaw walked over. The four had kind of forgotten about him.

It's been a moon since the new kits were born. Cherrykit and Berrykit were tumbling around in the nursery laughing and playing. Sunsplash was watching them and Deerheart was at her side. The tom got up and padded over before he playfully knocked his daughter over. Cherrykit squealed in delight and the two kits started to tackle their father. They were a bit wobbly but they were getting used to walking. Deerheart had seen that Lightberry was getting anxious around everyone. He was the first to notice she was a bit more plump then usually. Being deathly loyal to the code, he couldn't allow this to happen. He had a place. The tom smiled but was interrupted from his thoughts when Batstar entered the den. Likely there to look at the kits for a few. Deerheart let him and Batstar sat down at the den's entrance and watched the kits. He gave a few nods and shakes every now and then before the tom walked off. Deerheart sighed out before he went back to his kits.
(( short one this time ))

Joining;; Graypaw, Snowwhisker, and Badgersnarl have joined
Patrols/Hunting;; otterfang, sycamoreheart, deerheart, and badgersnarl (patrol 1-fox scent)
weaseltuft, foxblaze, tinystep (hunting 1)
snowwhisker, tulipstep, sugarleap (hunting 2)
Training;;badgersnarl has taken graypaw as an apprentice to be a guard
mousepaw/deerheart (tracking)
tinystep/lionpaw (stalking)
sugarleap/shadepaw (hunting)
badgersnarl/graypaw (combat)
Injuries/Healing;; Harepaw rests for the moon
Ranking Up;; none
Mates / Kits;; none
Servings;; 5 are eaten
Extras;; none
Notes to Mod;; (( Kits are understandable but this clan's ceremony for apprentices to warriors isn't a one night vigil. The cat has to go out for a whole moon to the Glowingskies in order to connect with their ancestors. The tradition states they may not eat during the moon they are gone. ))

Leader:
          batstar | thirty-four | male | X

Deputy:
          reedfire | forty | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          lightberry | thirty-eight | female | 1 | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          salmonpaw | twelve | male | X

Hunters:
          tinystep | forty | male | X
          tulipstep | thirty-six | female | X
          snowwhisker | thirty-six | female | X
          foxblaze | thirty-four | male | X
          weaseltuft | thirty | female | X
          sugarleap | twenty-three | female | X

Guards:
          sycamoreheart | forty-seven | female | X
          deerheart | forty-one | male | X
          badgersnarl | thirty-one | male | X
          otterfang | twenty-nine | female | X

Apprentices:
          harepaw | fifteen | male | X
          mousepaw | eleven | female | X
          graypaw | ten | male | X
          shadepaw | nine | male | X
          lionpaw | eight | male | X

Queens:
          sunsplash | thirty-three | female | X
          - see lightberry

Kits:
          Berrykit | one | male | X
          Cherrykit | one | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaf | x1 | makes milk, lowers fever
    Bright-eye | x1 | use with lovage-cures cough
    Broom | x1 | poultice for broken legs/wounds
    Catmint | x2 | cures white/green cough
    Cobweb | x1 | stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root | x1 | cures broken bones, stiff joints, burns
    Deathberry | x1 | poisoness, can kill a cat
    Juniper Berries | x3 | soothes stomachs, can calm a cat
    Poppy Seeds | x1 | helps cats sleep/eases pain, not for queens
    Raspberry Leaves | x1 | stops minor bleeding
    Tansy | x2 | stops greencough, helps wounds/poisoning
    Thyme | x1 | eases shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x3 | 3 servings (1)
    Shrew | x12 | 12 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Large Fish | x3 | 9 servings (3)
    All Birds | x3 | 9 servings (3)
    Total | x23 | 37 servings
    Needed | 5 servings

Mentors:
    lightberry | salmonpaw | m | 1 sessions
    deerheart | mousepaw | g | 3 sessions | combat, stalking, digging
    batstar | harepaw | h | 2 sessions | hunting, tracking
    tinystep | lionpaw | h | 2 sessions | hunting, scent
    sugarleap | shadepaw | h | 0 sessions | none
    badgersnarl | graypaw | g | 0 sessions | none

Deceased Cats:

Relations:
    tinystep -> sycamoreheart
    harepaw -> mousepaw
    graypaw -> mousepaw
    lightberry <-/-> reedfire
    weaseltuft -><- foxblaze
    foxblaze + ??? = salmonpaw
    deerheart + sunsplash = lionpaw (adopted)
    berrykit, cherrykit
    reedfire + lightberry = tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phina D Wolf's Mod Replies 001

Postby Phina D Wolf » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:52 pm

Weather Report
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Current Season: Greenleaf
The snow are melting and the world is beginning to come to life. Kittings will be easier now, bringing fresh new life to the clans. Beware the water however, as the melting snows may cause rivers to rise and flooding is a very real danger this time of year.

⠀⠀⠀quindecim wrote:
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( population. 051 ) ( toms. 026 ) ( mollies. 025 ) ( moonpool. n/a ) ( hunting/borders. n/a) ( servings. 009 ) ( last reply. here )
indentA solemn silence spread through all of PineClan as every cat paid their respects to the departed warrior who laid in the middle of the clearing. Shrikeface's gray-and-white fur had been washed clean of the blood that dirtied it, and whatever living petals and ferns the Clan could find covered his body so that he wouldn't smell of death. Soft utterings were mewed in his ears as if perhaps their words could reach him in StarClan if they spoke this way, all of them kind and thanking him for all his moons of service.

indentHis own family approached him once everyone else had finished, Magpiewhisker along with his mate and kit went first. Fawnfur laid her tail on Acornclaw's back as the young cat openly wept at the sight of her grandfather's body, Magpiewhisker's eyes watered as well, though he knew he had to be strong for his family's sake. "Thank you," He started, voice wavering. "you were the best father any cat could wish for, I'll miss you so much." He leaned down to touch the tip of Shrikeface's ear with his nose, muttering how it should have been him who died instead, but far too quiet for either Fawnfur or Acornclaw to hear.

indentAspenheart and Rosefur went up next after the three others had backed away, the ginger molly had her thick tail twined with the tabby tom's in a gesture of comfort. Her face was grave as she took in the sight of her dearest friend's hurt profile. It was one she was well acquainted with; she lost her parents too, after all. Aspenheart's paws were shaking, a choked cry leaving his throat before he whipped away from the body of his father and headed straight for the warriors' den. Rosefur trailed after him before coming to a stop, understanding it was probably better for him to be alone for the time being.

indentSkunknose along her and Shrikeface's youngest daughters trailed behind the gray-and-white molly. Asterpaw had her face buried in Lavenderpaw's neck fur as sobs wracked her body, but Lavenderpaw was quiet, a faraway look in her eye as she stared down at the sleeping body of her father. Skunknose laid herself down beside her mate, head resting on her paws as she stared helplessly at his serene face. He looked like he was doing nothing more than sleep, and she desperately wished that he would wake up again. "You are the only one I could ever love," She whispered to him sorrowfully, "you've made me happier than I thought possible; my heart is, and always will be, yours. Goodbye, Shrikeface. I love you."

indentOnce the three mollies mustered up the will to separate themselves from him, Mintstar was expected to go next. Not only because Shrikeface was her littermate, but it was one of her duties as a leader to oversee all vigils of the dead. The gray-and-white molly slowly rose to her paws, a haunted look in her hazel eyes as she stared ahead of her, and every paw step she took made her feel as if she was walking underwater. My brother! She screamed as she sat in front of his body, a nearly inaudible whimper left her throat as she took in just how small he seemed now that his spirit was gone.

indentEvery pitiful glance her Clan sent her way burned holes in her heart, all she wanted to do was hide in her den and never come out. I'm a failure to my Clan! She thought as her eyes watered up. What good am I?! She ruminated as her head hung low. I couldn't even protect my brother! She thought as she collapsed to her paws, for the first time in her eight lives, not caring about how she presented herself in front of PineClan. She just wanted to be Mintclaw again, without the worry of having so many cats look to her for guidance and support.

indent"I'm sorry!" She sobbed into his fur, wailing more apologies and hoping that he could hear them among StarClan. Mintstar had so much to atone for; it was no wonder he wound up hating her. She flinched as she felt a feathery tail stroke her back, looking up to see Skunknose and her own tear-filled eyes. "Don't don't this, Mintstar," She pleaded, her voice shaking. "he wouldn't want to see you like this, I know he wouldn't." She crouched down to her level, gently nosing Mintstar up to her paws, and placed her muzzle on top of Mintstar's head. "Don't let him go into StarClan knowing you're scared," She muttered softly. "Just remember him as the proud warrior we all knew him as."

indentMintstar said nothing as she let Skunknose guide her into her den. She briefly gazed at the faces of her Clanmates, her stare lingering on Duckfoot's. Her mate stared back with a look of understanding, his sister, Anthiese, died four moons ago. Is this anything like how you felt? She pondered before entering her den underneath the roots of the Great Oak. Skunknose helped her settle down and lay beside her, both the mollies quieter than stone.

indentThey exchanged one last look at each other before bursting into tears, and while the two were grieving together, they could have never felt more alone.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

indentThe day came and went, Shrikeface's body no longer laid in the clearing and the rest of PineClan carried on with their daily routine. Aside from the absence of Mintstar and Skunknose, who still stayed inside the former's den, Lavenderpaw was almost tempted to say that it was yet another passing day. Larkclaw teased his mate about her ever-growing belly, Cottonbush was still vying for Laurelcloud's attention, Egrettail was stealing looks when Firestream wasn't looking, and every single one of the kits was enjoying the freshly fallen snow. But the gray molly had to face reality, the lingering scent of blood in the air, and the despair she felt in the pit of her belly.

indentHer father was dead. And she would never see him again.

indentShe tried her hardest to convince herself he died honorably by defending his family. But it was hard when deep inside, she knew it was an avoidable death. Lavenderpaw may have respected her aunt, but she didn't like how the leader hadn't done much about the invasive rogues aside from sending fruitless patrols to try and find out where they lived. She hated to think that it would take the death of her father to do something more. It's not like she can do much now, She thought sadly, casting another long glance at Mintstar's den.

indentShe couldn't criticize her for not leaving her den since dawn, Lavenderpaw hadn't left the apprentices' den all day either, both out of grief and because she didn't want to walk out into the clearing only to realize her father wouldn't be there. His yellow eyes would no longer be shining in warmth and pride as he would ask her how she was faring with her training, and his mews about how proud he was of his daughters would no longer be heard. Am I going to miss him at every turn?

indent"Lavenderpaw? Can I come in?" Sorrelpaw mewed; Lavenderpaw was quiet. She didn't even have the energy to talk. The tabby tom stepped in gingerly; her throat tightened seeing the sympathy in his eyes. She valued her pride and hated to look weak, though there was no use hiding her sorrow from her denmate. Sorrelpaw settled himself in the nest in front of her, tucking his forepaws under himself. "We're going to see Maplepaw off for her warrior assessment," He started, mustering a smile. "and then we're going to welcome the four cats the patrols found."

indentLavenderpaw's ears twitched in acknowledgment, swallowing down her surprise at the mention of four new Clan members. Two from QuartzClan, two from HyenaClan. She had been so focused on her grieving for Shrikeface she had forgotten that her Clan had found four new refugees to take in. 'There seems to be a surplus of those,' she thought. Remembering how she and father would talk about their concerns about the cats Mintstar often took into her Clan; they agreed they had the advantage of taking in new cats to strengthen their numbers, but that they also could've done that on their own.

indentthe rest is a wip !!
xxxxxx( maplepaw takes her warrior assessment, if she passes, her warrior suffix will either be -fang -face -pelt -nose or -tail ) [ you pick! ]
xxxxxx( all of the apprentices aside from marigoldpaw, asterpaw, and lavenderpaw are taken out to train. )
xxxxxx( x3 cobweb & x2 dock are used for hawk, rowanpelt, and duckfoot's wounds. the medicine cats go out searching for more dock to treat duckfoot. )
xxxxxx( a patrol consisting of comfreyfang, cottonbush, laurelcloud, and flamefang go out to try and chase off the badger. )
xxxxxx( a patrol consisting of vervaincloud, ratnose, chickadeefur, and rosefur go out to try and find more information about the rogue group. )
xxxxxx( a patrol consisting of wasptail, ramhorn, dandelionpaw, and sorrelpaw go out to hunt. )
xxxxxx( the newcomers are taken in and renamed mottlecloud, grebepaw, hyenatooth, and hawkpaw. )
xxxxxx( rosemask chooses to change her name to chickadeefur. )

xxxxxx( pineclan consumes x2 sparrows, x1 wren. )
xxxxxx( magpiewhisker rests in the medicine den. )
xxxxxx( waxwhisker rests in the nursery. )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnote to mod; these are cats i received via gifts/readoptions/events/etc., you can have my clan find them in any order as time goes by.
(commaflower ♀) [advent calendar] • (riverswirl ♂, spiderpad ♂) [skyclan] • (cloudyspots ♀) [cloudclan] • (embershine ♀) [duskclan] • (orangeleaf ♀) [rainclan] • (turtlefur ♀, ocraspirit ♂, tipkit ♀, bryumkit ♀, iriskit ♂, mistykit ♀) [drizzleclan] • (bleakstar ♂, dreamingthistle ♂) [coniferclan] • (talonwhisker ♂) [colossalclan] • (warblerfoot ♂) [hidden message] • (archkit ♀) [summitclan] • (oatfur ♂, buzzardpaw ♀) [lilyclan] • (unnamed elder ♂) [wildclan] • (rose, robincloud, luckypaw) [cliffclan]

➳maplepaw passes with flying colors! she will now be known as maplenose!
➳dandelionpaw, patchpaw, sheeppaw, sorrelpaw, grebepaw, hawkpaw, birchpaw, ashpaw, and elmpaw learn the fighting skill
➳weaselstorm and shadeleaf find x2 dock and x1 hawthorn berries
➳comfreyfang, cottonbush, laurelcloud, and flamefang mandage to chase off the badger, but flamefang and cottonbush are severely wounded. flamefang requires x2 poppy seeds and x2 moons of rest. cottonbush requires x1 willow bark and x1 moon of rest.
➳vervaincloud, ratnose, chickadeefur, and rosefur meet a scout from the rogue group who seems friendly enough. he explains that the group is made up of cats who's clans have crumbled around their ears and they're trying to survive as best they can. maybe if you return next moon, he will take you to their current leader, and discussions about territory and such could be opened.on the way back, they discover a loner who is looking for a home.
➳wasptail, ramhorn, dandelionpaw, and sorrelpaw catch x1 wren and x1 squirrel

Chocolate Chip! wrote:
Number of Cats:19 | She-cats: 13, Tom's: 6
Next Moonpool visit: Due.

Cats talking wrote: BACK AT THE CLAN
"Okay, guys. We have two new cats! Mothfur and Splittail. Welcome!” Oakstar said. “Also, Creampaw is now found. Let’s go hunting some of us again. I will go to Moonpool. Splittail, you replace me! The rest of you may stay.”

My clan used up 4 servings.
Stormclaw, Ashcloud,Clawflight, Duskclaw, Minnowtail, & Splittail go on a hunting patrol and look for new clan mates.
Oakstar requests an elder from moonpool.
Lilypetal and Goose of the Old Aspen go for a walk. Goose asks Goose to be his mate. They are now trying for kits.
Minnowtail asks Hazeltail to be his mate. They also try for kits.
Clawflight asks Oakstar to be his mate. Oakstar accepted and they are now trying for kits.

Flameleaf and Silvercloud are looking for herbs.

➳stormclaw, ashcloud,clawflight, duskclaw, minnowtail, & splittail catch x2 mice and x1 bird.
➳starclan grants oakstar's request and sends an elder to bring wisdom to the clan.
➳lilypetal is now pregnant! the kits are due in x2 moons
➳hazeltail is now pregnant! the kits are due in x2 moons
➳oakstar is now pregnant! the kits are due in x2 moons
➳flameleaf and silver cloud find x1 borage, x1 stick and x1 tansy

crutchie_ wrote:
H O L L O W C L A N
Number of Cats: 14
Next Starclan visit: today
Kits due: n/a

» Previous Post

The clan couldn't have been happier, even with the relentless rain that had pummeled them. There were two new additions to the clan: Larkkit and Spiderkit. They were odd little ones. Larkkit was noticeably smaller than her sibling and Spiderkit had a few toes more than he should have. There was curiosity from the other cats about the new arrivals, but Ashfeather kept them at bay with her sharp tongue, even sharper now in defense of her kits. Jayfrost was the only one that could get near the family without fear. Wolfstar was overjoyed at the status of his clan and went on keeping them safe. However, there was one cat who had been even more distracted by the kits then anyone else.

Lynxclaw couldn't help it. Everytime he saw the kits, he thought of Honeygaze and the future they could never have. It burned him up to know that he was unable to do anything with his love. Honeygaze felt the same way. "They are getting stronger every day." She muttered to him. They were laying near the river, Lynxclaw cradling her back and smoothing down her ruffled fur. He hummed in response. Honeygaze closed her eyes and sighed, pinning down her ears. "I wish I could have them, Lynxclaw. I hate that I have this burden to take care of my clan-and I know how bad that sounds-but Starclan knows we deserve our own happiness.
She growled in frustration and Lynxclaw laid his head on her flank, purring softly in her ear. "I know, love. Believe me. I knew about your burden and I acted otherwise. In someway, it's my fault that you're in this situation."
"Don't say that. Even if you wouldn't have said anything, I probably still would've fallen for you."
"Probably?" Lynxclaw purred in amusement and Honeygaze chuckled, standing up and turning to face him, her striking eyes full of love. Lynxclaw's heart filled with courage and he jumped to his paws, so quickly that it startled the she-cat. "Lets have a family, Honeygaze. Let's have what they have."
Honeygaze blinked in surprise but she didn't protest. She cocked her head. "Are you asking me to be your mate, Lynxclaw?"
"I believe I am, Honeygaze."
"Of course I will, love. May Starclan look past the code and see our happiness."

- x -

Wolfstar couldn't remember the last time he had been to Moonstone. The path felt familiar to him, and he could almost feel the power guiding his paws. When he reached the stone, he pressed his nose to it and muttered his prayer: "Ancestors, Hollowclan has continued to grow and I could not thank you enough for keeping us safe. I am here to request a queen, since more kits means more strong warriors. Thank you."

Before he fell completely asleep, a sweet voice whispered quietly in his ear. "A threat grows in your clan, Wolfstar. Do not underestimate the weight of your request."

[The clan eats x2 mice]
[Morning Patrol]: Leopardeye, Snowheart, Wolfstar, Tigerpaw, Lynxclaw
Afternoon Patrol: Russentnose, Deerleg, Squirrelleap, Greycloud, Jayfrost
[All patrols hunt]
Training: Wolfstar and Tigerpaw
Herb Hunting: Honeygaze
Event: Wolfstar requests a queen, Honeygaze and Lynxclaw become [forbidden] mates and try for kits.

➳leopardeye, wolfstar, tigerpaw, and lynxclaw catch x1 pigeon and x2 rabbits.
➳russetnose, deerleg, squirrelleap, greycloud and jay frost catch x2 squirrels and x1 mouse.
➳tigerpaw learns the fighting skill.
➳honeygaze finds x1 death berries and x1 catmint
➳honeygaze is now pregnant! the kits are due in x2 moons.
➳starclan grants wolfstar's request and sends a queen. she is due in x2 moons.

Dia. wrote:
Vineyardclan

Number of Cats: 6
Last Post: x

Marmotstar felt her chest swell with pride as she looked over her small, but readily growing, clan. Her gaze fell on Silverfeather, their newest addition, and she knew that the queen's kits would be coming very soon. She watched as the clan's calico-furred medicine cat shuffled over to Silverfeather and pressed her ear to her flank. Marmotstar couldn't hear the she-cats' quiet interaction from her perch on her stone, but she figured there was nothing to be worried about with the way Turtleberry's tail flicked and whisker's twitched. Silverfeather looked awfully content, and Marmotstar was excited for the new kits. She loved kits.

Mudpaw's training was going swimmingly, and she was learning fast. Cleareyes was incredibly happy with the young cat's progress, especially in her battle and hunting training. It was clear that the pointed she-cat would be a wonderful warrior and do great things for their clan. He was proud. With a flick of his tail, he summoned his apprentice to his side and then dipped his head to Marmotstar to let her know that they were heading out for more training. There was not a moment to waste. There was plenty of time for Mudpaw to show off her skills and put them to real use after she received her warrior name. For now, he wanted to make sure that her moves were flawless... clean... terrifying to her enemies.

For Turtleberry, clan life presented a major shock. She was used to it being just her and Peachfrost traveling the foothills, hunting prey in the orchards, and serving their community as strays as healers. The two of them had been excellent at their job, patching up wounds from silly fights, curing kits' belly aches caused by tasting moldy fruits, and tending to their friends. Peachfrost, then Peach, had always wanted something more though, and Turtleberry, or Turtle, didn't want to let her go alone. She convinced her sister not to leave until they had trained someone to take their place, but as soon as that was complete, the sisters were off. Peachfrost immediately felt at home with Marmotstar, choosing to abandon her healing duties for a more exciting life trailing the leader and deputy across their new territory. Turtleberry, on the other hand, preferred to stick to her herbs. After all, Marmotstar said that they really needed her skills, and that she was a blessing from Starclan for coming when she did.

[Marmotstar asks Starclan for a clan member]
[Marmotstar and Peachfrost go hunting]
[Turtleberry looks for herbs]
[Cleareyes trains Mudpaw]
[Silverfeather's kits are due!]

[Vineyardclan eats 1 squirrel (2 servings)]

➳starclan grants marmotstar's request and sends a warrior.
➳marmotstar and peachfrost catch x1 hare and x1 vole.
➳turtle berry finds x1 raspberry leaves.
➳mudpaw learns the swimming skill
➳silverfeather gives birth to three healthy kits

laufeyson. wrote:

number of cats; fifteen.
females; eleven. | males; six.
next moonpool visit available; now
servings necessary; unknown at the moment.

[ moonpool visit duckstar requests an warrior. ]
[ other duckstar tries to convince his father pip to join the clan. ]
[ training smokestep and batpaw, sandstrike and ticpaw. ]
[ border patrol duckstar, sagefur, bumblestripe and lilacpetal. ]
[ hunting patrol cloudtail, taigaberry, falconshriek, smokestep, and brightflower. ]

➳starclan grants duckstar's request and sends a warrior
➳duckstar catches his father's scent but he is no longer in the area. try looking in a different area next moon.
➳all apprentices learn the fighting skill.
➳duckstar, sagefur, bumblestripe and lilacpetal find a queen seeking shelter. she is due in x2 moons.
➳cloudtail, taigaberry, falconshriek, smokestep, and brightflower catch x1 vole and x2 hare

honey--bee wrote:

leader:
Nightstar | 50 moons | male| X

deputy:
x|x|x|x

medicine cat:
x|x|x|x

warriors:
x|x|x|x

apprentices:
x|x|x|x

queens:
x|x|x|x

kits:
x|x|x|x

elders:
x|x|x|x

mentors
mentor | apprentice |
no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice |

deceased cats
cat name | cause of death

family
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
┌──────────────┐

-
number of cats: 1 cat
1M
|| 0F
total servings: 2
last moonstone: 3-18-18
next moonstone: 3-25-18
territory

└──────────────┘

The cool night air ruffled the tom's short fur.
He sat calmly in front of a cave, that led deep into the ground.
He had heard tales all his life of the glowing rock, the
Moonstone, and now he had finally found it. Taking one last
look at the stars, his ancestors, as his mother told him, and
plunged into the darkness.

┌────────────────┐

-
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
northeast | forestclan | simonpet
east | clan name | username
southeast | seaclan | winter solstice.
south | clan name | username
southwest | waveclan | lame loser lexi.
west | clan name | username

└────────────────┘

He followed the twists and the turns, his whiskers brushing
against the stone walls. Just when he thought the ground
couldn't slope downward anymore, the ground smoothed out.
He padded along silently until he came to a brilliant light.
He had found the Moonstone.
Eagerly, the tom padded forward, and touched his nose to the
cold surface of the white stone.

┌──────────────┐

-
medicine store
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings

└──────────────┘

[ summary
moonstone: nightstar visits the moonstone,
(receives his lives?) and asks for a new cat, a warrior,
to join his clan
hunting: nightstar hunts]

training:xx
camp life: xx

➳starclan grants nightstar's request and sends a warrior
➳nightstar catches nothing

mod note: please be sure to add prey so that your cats can catch something! Once you add your six types of prey, your cats can catch them.
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H O L L O W C L A N

Postby koushi. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

H O L L O W C L A N
Number of Cats: 15
Next Starclan visit: seven moons
Kits due: Honeygaze - 2 moons
Ravenshadow - 2 moons

» Previous Post

- Wolfstar is super freaked by what the Starclan cat said to him the night before and talks to Greycloud about it; Lynxclaw overhears the conversation and is like "crap, that is probably about my forbidden kit" but elects to keep it quiet bc he doesn't want to worry his mate.

- Leopardeye knows something's up with Honeygaze and realizes she's pregnant; she confronts her in private (bc she-cats support she-cats) and Honeygaze tells her she plans to give the kits to Ravenwhisper to raise, also doesn't tell who the father is; Leopardeye agrees to keep the secret

- Ashfeather is happy to have someone else in the nursery; her and Raven just bond over the kits and it's adorable

[The clan eats x1 rabbit and x1 squirrel]
[Morning Patrol]: Wolfstar, Tigerpaw, Lynxclaw, Greycloud, Russentnose
Afternoon Patrol: Squirrelleap, Jayfrost, Snowheart, Leopardeye, Deerleg
[All patrols hunt]
Training: Wolfstar and Tigerpaw
Herb Hunting: n/a
Event: n/a

Leader:
          Wolfstar | 33 moons | tom | X

Deputy:
          Greycloud | 26 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeygaze | 36 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Lynxclaw | 26 moons | tom | X
          Squirrelleap | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Jayfrost | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Ashfeather | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Russentnose | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Snowheart | 23 moons | tom | X
          Leopardeye | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Deerleg | 23 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Tigerpaw | 9 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Ashfeather | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Ravenshadow | 23 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Larkkit | 2 moon | she-cat | X *munchkin
          Spiderkit | 2 moon | tom | X *polydectal

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | produces milk & lowers fever [x1]
    Catmint | Greencough/Whitecough [x2]
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding [x0]
    Dandelion | bee stings [x1]
    Deathberries | kills cats [x1]
    Goldenrod | [x1]
    Juniper Berries | [x2]
    Thyme | [x1]
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Wolfstar | Tigerpaw | 2/4 | Hunting, Fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Snowheart and Leopardeye
    Lynxclaw and Honeygaze
    Name and Name

Families:
    ?? x ?? | Ashfeather, Jayfrost
    Snowheart x Leopardeye | Tigerpaw
    unknown x Ashfeather | Larkkit and Spiderkit
    unknown x Ravenshadow |
    Name and Name
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:16 pm

ImageImage
Number of Cats: one.

Alderstar's trot is quick, a franticness to her pace and worry in her stride. She was nervous; her previous interactions with Starclan hadn't gone all too smoothly. Not to say that they had gone badly; she was the leader of her own clan now. She had trained hard and earned her upgrade from Alderleaf to Alderstar. Of course, she would be fine, she told herself. It would all be okay, Starclan had blessed her and the time was now for her clan to arise from the quiet mountains.

But first, she needed cats. Maybe a handsome tom or a quick she-cat, or an apprentice of her own. She didn't know what she wanted, and now she was standing in front of the Moonpool unsure of what she even came to ask for.

The young molly drew in a breath. "Starclan, would you grant me a trustworthy deputy?" The trustworthy part seemed a bit specific, but in the end it was up to Starclan, for while she may be strong, quick, and intelligent, she would always bend to the will of above.

Moonpool Alderstar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a deputy she can put her faith in.

- -

Leader:
          Alderstar | 26m | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ash's Mini-Mod Replies 04/04

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:24 am

04/04
    Weather wrote:Greenleaf
    Summer. The worst of the storms have now broken, although some clans are still in the middle of them. A small minority of clans are facing floods from the rain, but even the worst of those seem to be clearing up quickly due to the return of the sun's warmth.
    Days are still long and the wind seems almost lazy, like working too hard would bring the end of summer more quickly, but some cats might have noticed the nights starting to draw out by now. The plants seem to have noticed the change in season now; the blackberries have started to grow, and apples are well into season - for clans that have either, anyway.
    But it looks like summer's still holding on for a short while longer, and prey is still running well this season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ravenclan | Larkclan | Moorclan | Honeyclan | Rodrigoclan | Deepclan | Prairieclan | Fireclan | Morningclan | Evergreenclan | Bluebellclan | Garrisonclan | Brierclan | Petalclan | Frozenclan | Shaftclan | Lambclan | Laurelclan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rookie Cookie wrote:LambClan
    [LambClan eats 3 servings]
    [Sable, Lucky, and Misty become Sablewhisper, Luckyfur, and Mistyleaf!]
    [Rosy will join LambClan as Whiterose in my next post!]
    [Flurrytuft, Sablewhisper, Luckyfur, and Mistyleaf hunt]
    [Lambstar, Whiterose, and Fadedsong will go on a border patrol]

[While hunting, Flurrytuft, Sablewhisper, Luckyfur, and Mistyleaf catch two small fish]
    [While on patrol, Lambstar, Whiterose, and Fadedsong encounter an elder]

Just some notes on some stuff I'm doing so this makes some more sense to people who aren't me:
    I'm going to keep linking the last Ravenclan reply at the top to the last one that A Fox's Tail did. This isn't because I think Ossa Di Cervo will have a hard time finding it, but to make sure that after the trials Ashton can have a slightly easier time keeping track of what's happened to her clans! In fairness, though, I think linking back to it probably will make finding it marginally easier. It can't hurt anyway. The same also applies to Laurelclan!
    I'm not going to repeat this every post, I just thought it was worth having once so people know why I'm keeping a link to their latest reply there.

The replies were a bit longer before realising that Laurelclan and Ravenclan are both trial clans...

For future reference, if I give you a pic from Pixabay because I forgot they don't like hotlinking again, you have permission to yell at me over DM.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

velvet on trial —( 01.

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:25 am

weather report.
season ; greenleaf
two legs and dogs become more common in the days
of greenleaf, as well as an increase of rogues found
among the clan territories. the heat of greenleaf may
be nice now, though with it cats are more prone to
falling weak from heat exhaustion.

marya d. wrote:

[ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone, sedgefeather,
and flintstone go on a border patrol. ]
[ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing, squirrelcall,
and liontuft go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs ]
[ shellsong goes into labor, rowanfeather assists her. father ]
[ all apprentices train. ]

➤ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone, sedgefeather and flintstone come across a loner who appears interested in the clan.. perhaps some persuasion from a clan member or two could make them join?
➤ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing, squirrelcall and liontuft successfully hunt down 2x mice and x1 ermine
➤ rowanfeather gathers x1 tansy, x1 borage leaves and x1 wild garlic
➤ shellsong successfully gives birth to one, two, three, four healthy kittens
➤ all apprentices learn the stalking skill
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LakeClan 001

Postby honey--bee » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:29 am

honey--bee wrote:
honey--bee wrote:

leader:
Nightstar | 50 moons | male| X

deputy:
x|x|x|x

medicine cat:
x|x|x|x

warriors:
x|x|x|x

apprentices:
x|x|x|x

queens:
x|x|x|x

kits:
x|x|x|x

elders:
x|x|x|x

mentors
mentor | apprentice |
mentor | apprentice |

deceased cats

family
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
┌──────────────┐

-
number of cats: 1 cat
1M
|| 0F
total servings: 2
last moonstone: 3-18-18
next moonstone: 3-25-18
territory

└──────────────┘

The cool night air ruffled the tom's short fur.
He sat calmly in front of a cave, that led deep into the ground.
He had heard tales all his life of the glowing rock, the
Moonstone, and now he had finally found it. Taking one last
look at the stars, his ancestors, as his mother told him, and
plunged into the darkness.

┌────────────────┐

-
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
northeast | forestclan | simonpet
east | clan name | username
southeast | seaclan | winter solstice.
south | clan name | username
southwest | waveclan | lame loser lexi.
west | clan name | username

└────────────────┘

He followed the twists and the turns, his whiskers brushing
against the stone walls. Just when he thought the ground
couldn't slope downward anymore, the ground smoothed out.
He padded along silently until he came to a brilliant light.
He had found the Moonstone.
Eagerly, the tom padded forward, and touched his nose to the
cold surface of the white stone.

┌──────────────┐

-
medicine store
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings

└──────────────┘

[ summary
moonstone: nightstar visits the moonstone,
(receives his lives?) and asks for a new cat, a warrior,
to join his clan
hunting: nightstar hunts]

training:xx
camp life: xx
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:33 am

Number of Cats: 01 | Next Kitting:
Injuries: | Next Moonpool Visit: 6 posts

Reedstar smiled as he padded through the camp. Featherpaw and Brackenfur had settled into living in Deerclan fairly well. Being sent by StarClan, Reedstar didn't bother to do the blood prick on the horns, partially because she'd been sent by the ancestors, and also partially because there weren't any deer horns in the camp yet. Brackenfur he had sent to retrieve a horn, just because he felt he aught to do something.

Now, with a three-prong horn sitting proudly in the middle of the camp, Reedstar padded up to it and flicked his tail towards the two other cats. There weren't enough members yet for him to do a full clan meeting, but hopefully there would be soon. "Brackenfur, I want you to go hunting today. I'm going to take Featherpaw on a tour of the borders, and do a patrol while I'm at it."

Name Changes: Feather -> Featherpaw, Bracken -> Brackenfur
Rank Changes: Loner -> Apprentice {Featherpaw}, Loner -> Warrior {Brackenfur}
Reedstar goes on patrol and takes Featherpaw with him, teaching her borders
Brackenfur goes hunting

note to mod:: Don't worry about the change in the moonpool visit from days to posts -since this game runs a lot slower than AS, I don't want to be going to the moonpool every single post :3

leader:
Reedstar | 24 Moons | Male |
↳First leader of Deerclan - a tad eccentric
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

deputy:
to be determined | -- Moons | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳information

medicine cat:
↳information

senior warriors: