Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

bel’s trial mod replies; 001

Postby clarke, » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:52 am

weather: it’s greenleaf! the sun is bright and the days are longer and extremely hot. be careful not to overwork the same cat on several patrols or sun strokes and dehydration could cause deadly repercussions. prey is abundant and lazy, enjoying the warmth as much as the clan cats are, drawing out predators and sometimes unfriendly cats. be aware of everything your clan may experience!

eagle, wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( archive ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• new cats: nightfall (from readoption), aspentail (moonpool)
• redstar's border patrol decided to chase the elder away
• ivystripe goes herb-hunting
• sunnywhisker is kitting
• redstar, brackenrose, rookwatcher, and blizzardrush patrol
• cyanslash, splashfall, duskflower, nightfall, and falconflight hunt
• patchpaw and berrypaw train
• redstar goes to the moonpool to request a random cat
• quickclan eats one serving of big fish and a bird (4 servings)

( ivystripe finds x2 poppy seeds. )
( sunnywhisker gives birth to three kits!)
*based on the kits we can assume the father is a cornish rex with browns and possibly black.
redstar’s patrol encounters a badger, but with the help of a loner, they leave unscathed and the badger runs away! the loner is impressed by quickclan’s fighting skills and asks to join. you may chase them away or allow them to join.)
( cyanslash’s patrol catches x1 rabbit, x2 mice and x1 small fish.)
( patchpaw and berrypaw learn how to swim! patchpaw is older and his muscles are developed more, so he’s more keen at swimming than berrypaw. however, the black and white apprentice got over confident and in his zealous, tripped and cut his shoulder on a rock. he will need marigold, horsetail, or burdock root to prevent infection and cobweb to close the wound. )
( redstar’s request is granted! they send him a fierce queen who was reluctant to join, though due to being heavily pregnant, agreed to take shelter in quickclan’s camp. she is nervous and ferocious, but perhaps if she were convinced the clan means no harm to her or her kits and can protect her, she would take to a warmer personality. she is due in one moon. )
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[trial mod replies] [zara3447 || blizzardclan] [one]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:58 am

[weather]
green leaf [summer] :: blizzardclan is in green leaf. prey is plentiful ,, seeming to wait to be caught by a predator. a few clouds dot the sky ,, but it doesn't seem that a storm is coming. a slight breeze blows across the mountain side ,, providing cool air in the green leaf heat. there is a chance of finding a cat to join the clan.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zara3447 wrote:
Blizzardclan
Number of Cats: 1

The falling snow muffled her pawsteps as Whisperwing picked her way down the slope, eye trained carefully on her surroundings. Someone unused to ice and presented with this scene would tell you dreamily 'oh my goodness, there's so much white everywhere!' but to the russet she-cat's experienced eye, it was not white. Under the blue shadows of the looming cave mouth, in the gleaming drifts that ran high up the mountain, were a thousand shades of snow.

The stone was cold underneath her pawpads, but no colder than the glaciers she had run across and climbed over to get up to this snowy peak. All around her, the world fell away, tumbling down from her feet. Perhaps Starclan chose the cave on this mountain's tip as their sacred Moonpool simply because it was the highest point in sight. Closer to heaven, she supposed. Whatever the reason, the voices of the ancestors murmured loudest here, and the air always prickled with a strange, otherworldly energy. Silently, Whisperwing padded into the yawning cave entrance, her long fur brushing sweeping gently above the worn stone floor. Soon, the shadows had swallowed her up. She had left the outside world behind and entered a strange, sacred realm.

The walls were smooth slabs of grey stone, the ground hard underneath the she-cat's feet. It was dimly lit, even for a feline's excellent night vision. A hint of a breeze blew from up ahead, and Whisperwing increased her pace. All at once, she rounded a bend in the tunnel, and light flooded the cave. Brown eyes blinking furiously, she gazed up at the round hole through the roof of rock and at the blue, cloudless sky beyond. A pile of stones from when it had collapsed long ago piled on the cave floor, spilling in all directions.

Shadowy, insubstantial whispers swirled around the space, and Whisperwing lowered her head reverently. Settling herself down at the edge of the stone pile, she closed her eyes and touched her nose to the stone. Soon, she felt the familiar pull down into oblivion, where her ancestors awaited.

Even the wisest leader cannot lead alone. Wise Starclan in the skies, you see us and understand our lives. Help me start a clan of my own, and I promise to serve you well, until the day I can join you in the heavens. Grant me my lives, and grant me a deputy to share the burden with.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
from the darkness a voice can be heard. whisperwing ,, we hear your wish. the words floated through the air ,, seeming to come from all around. we have been watching you with curious eyes. you hold traits that we have not seen in some time ,, the traits of a leader. we grant you nine lives ,, use each wisely and carefully ,, learning from your mistakes. whisperwing ,, from this moment on you shall be known as whisperstar ,, the proud leader of blizzardclan. from off in the distance cheering can be heard. whisperstar! whisperstar! whisperstar! not only do we grant you the title of a leader ,, but you have asked for a companion. on your journey you will find them waiting for you ,, ready to be by your side. a friend to help you grow blizzardclan. good luck ,, young leader. with that, whisperstar awoke from her dreams.

[name change :: whisperwing is now whisperstar! congratulations!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

as whisperstar makes her way out of the cave ,, she notices fresh paw prints in the snow. surely they could not be hers for the falling snow from above would have covered up her tracks. on alert ,, whisperstar wonders if these are the tracks of her deputy! she must follow them if that is the case!

[new cat :: starclan has heard whisperstar's wish and has granted her with a strong deputy!]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby 22tabby » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 am

Weather::
Its Greenleaf! Prey is plentiful, and the air is warm. Light breezes blow through your cats fur. Some new cats may even be waiting to join your Clan.

winter solstice. wrote:
SeaClan
Number of Cats: 36 (17 M | 19 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 7

(Received Stormbreeze, Junipertail, and Ravenwish from LeafClan. Traded Silverstorm for one of TrikruClan's kits. She is named Goldenkit and is left in Dustflower's care.)

(Last moon)
Shorefall came into the leader’s chamber, dipping his head toward his leader. Leafstar meowed quietly, “Did she pass?” The long-haired ginger tom nodded, “Yes, Leafstar. She was a keen hunter, and I observed her using all the skills she has learned to complete the task. However,” he mewed, slightly softer, "she hurt her paw trying her best, and I believe it is best if she rests for a moon." The sandy brown tabby tom nodded, “All right then, we will go ahead and hold the warrior ceremony for her now, and then have her see Honeytuft, just in case.” Shorefall dipped his head and turned to leave, but Leafstar called, “Wait!” The former SedgeClan deputy turned around, facing Leafstar; he meowed, “Yes?” Leafstar meowed, “Stormfang’s hunting patrol and Mintnose’s border patrol have reported there are more sightings of crows in the Pine Grove. We should try to do something about it.” Shorefall looked down at the floor for a few moments before meowing, “We should hold a meeting between the senior members of our Clan to discuss this further.” Leafstar nodded, “You are right, Shorefall. I will do that.” Nodding, the ginger tom turned and left, heading to the nursery to be with his mate, Dustflower, who was with kits, according to Honeytuft.

Honeytuft was sorting through his herb stock when Leafstar’s voice came through to his chamber, “Honeytuft?” The honey-colored medicine cat looked up and meowed, “Yes?” Leafstar came in and asked, his voice low, “May I have a private word with you?” The mild-mannered Honeytuft’s face became serious as he asked, his voice equally low, “Is it about the prophecy Thornstar gave to us?” Nodding, Leafstar mewed worriedly, “‘Beware the eyes of the night feathers’. That’s what he told me. I think the crows that we keep sighting may be them.” Honeytuft nodded, mewing thoughtfully, “Yes, I believe so. Crow feathers are as dark as the night.” Leafstar meowed firmly, “We must have a meeting between the senior members of the Clan gathered together. I’m asking you to join us.” The honey-colored tabby tom dipped his head, meowing, “I’d be honored to, Leafstar. I would expect Brightstream, Whiterose, Stormfang, and Shorefall to be in attendance?” “Quite right,” the SeaClan leader responded, “I will outline the plan once we are finished with Daisypaw’s warrior ceremony.” Honeytuft’s amber gaze brightened at the news as he mewed, “Great!” Leafstar mewed, “I will make the announcement now,” and excused himself, leaving Honeytuft to look down at his herbs. Sighing softly, the honey-colored tom whispered, “We can only pray to StarClan…”

Leafstar called, “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, underneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!” The sandy brown tabby tom saw the steady stream of SeaClan cats coming out of the cave path that led to the warriors’ and apprentices’ chambers and couldn’t help but smile a little. He was proud of his growing Clan, and would defend it with his nine lives. He took a deep breath as the cats settled down and announced, “Cats of SeaClan! Today we witness an apprentice who has trained hard to become a warrior be fully granted the title of member of SeaClan.” The cave chamber became silent as Leafstar declared, “Daisypaw, come forward please.” The ginger-and-white she-cat’s jaws were slack with shock at her mention, and could only stare for a few moments. Ivynose, her brother, nudged her forward gently, and the apprentice made her way to the front of the clearing shakily, favoring her sprained paw. The ginger-and-white apprentice stood trembling before Leafstar as the SeaClan leader asked, “Shorefall, do you believe that Daisypaw is ready to become a warrior?” Shorefall, who had been sitting near the front of the clearing, replied, nodding slowly, “Of course, Leafstar. Daisypaw showed that she has learned every skill I have taught her, and to use them to her advantage.” The sandy brown tabby tom nodded, “Then, it is time for Daisypaw to become a warrior!” Looking up to the ceiling of the cave chamber, he intoned solemnly, “I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon our ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to learn of your noble code, and I commend her to you in every turn.” Looking down to gaze at Daisypaw, Leafstar meowed, “Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?” Taking a deep breath, Daisypaw replied, “I do.” “Then,” the SeaClan leader continued, “by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Daisypaw, from this day forth, you shall be known as Daisysong. StarClan honors your determination and kindness, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan.” The Clan erupted into shouts of "Daisysong! Daisysong! Daisysong!" as the newly-named Daisysong bowed her head. Leafstar came down to lay his muzzle against the young warrior's head, and Daisysong responded by licking her leader's shoulder respectfully. As the crowd fell silent, Leafstar cleared his throat. It was time to make the announcement about the crows in the Pine Grove. As the sandy brown tabby tom opened his jaws to speak, the patrol checking the border with the river came rushing in, with all cats' ears flattened in fear. Leafstar heard Stormfang demand, "What happened?" The patrol lead, Dustflower, replied breathlessly, "Badger scent at the river!" Brightstream immediately left for the nursery to check on Whiterose, Carrotkit, and her own kits, as the clearing erupted into a scene of chaos, as cats began to discuss with each other how serious this was all getting.

Leafstar shouted, "Quiet please!" The clearing took some time to quiet down, but when it did, Leafstar meowed urgently, "Emberwhisker, take Whisperdust, Applemist, and other warriors and see what you can do about the badger." The tortoiseshell she-cat dipped her head and meowed, "Will do, Leafstar." The sandy brown tabby tom saw the mentioned cats get up in response; Emberwhisker indicated for Patchcloud, Mottledsmoke, and Mintnose to follow him as well. The six cats dipped their heads toward the rest of the Clan and left hurriedly, headed toward the river, where badger had been spotted earlier. When the cats had gone, Leafstar meowed solemnly, "We will discuss this at a later time." As the Clan cats looked at each other in worry, the sandy brown tabby tom concluded, "Clan activities will continue as normal. When you have time, I would like to see Stormfang, Shorefall, Whiterose, Brighstream, and Honeytuft. Together, if possible," he added, as the mentioned cats flicked their tails in acknowledgement. "Dismissed!" Leafstar yowled, and leapt down, heading into his chamber as soon as he could. He could sense the mentioned cats following him behind.

Leafstar meowed solemnly, as the gathered cats in his chamber settled down, "You must have noticed that there have been a surge of crow activity seen at the Pine Grove for the past few moons." All cats nodded as the sandy brown tabby tom took a deep breath. He meowed, "When I received my nine lives, one of our ancestors, Thornstar, came to me and gave me this prophecy: 'The sea will rise higher than ever before. But beware the eyes of the night feathers. Only swift paws and call of the owl shall save the clan.' Honeytuft and I have come to believe the night feathers may mean the crows." Brightstream nodded thoughtfully as she asked, "But why would crows have any reasons to attack us?" Honeytuft replied, "I have been speaking with previous medicine cats of SeaClan in my dreams. One in particular, Icefeather, gave me the reason why last night. She came from another Clan who lived in the Pine Grove long before, called IceClan, and they were known as the daredevils of the forest, preying upon any creature smaller than a cat, and this included crows." The honey-colored tom paused for a moment to take a deep breath, then continued, "See, the crows have been living here for longer than the cats of SeaClan, CloudClan, and IceClan, who have come before our SeaClan now. They apparently hold a long-term grudge, almost a vendetta, against cats, and now that we have claimed that stretch as our territory, it seems that they feel encroached upon." Leafstar nodded, "My thoughts exactly. We can't just give up on the territory there, as we will be keeping good relationships with PineClan that way, being closer to their border and all, but at the same time, we can't allow them to hurt any of our cats." Shorefall meowed firmly, "We should train all our cats to defend themselves against bird attacks." Stormfang nodded slowly at the warrior's remark and added, "Nightwing is a good bird hunter, we can ask her how to defend oneself if a bird resists capture." Brighstream nodded, "That would be a great idea." Whiterose, who had been quiet the entire time, meowed quietly, "Then we should close off the Pine Grove until we know what we are dealing with." Leafstar nodded, "That sounds good to me. Any objections?" None of the senior members of SeaClan replied, and the SeaClan leader declared, "Then that is so. We will close off the Pine Grove area until further notice, and we start training against bird attacks." The cats gathered nodded in approval, and the meeting was dismissed.

(A few days later...)
Stormfang meowed, indicating for Vinescratch to follow him, "Vinescratch, would you like to come with me to the Pine Grove to hunt? I need time to think about what had happened a few days ago, and besides, you need to get some fresh air, Vinescratch." The gray-and-white tom narrowed his eyes and meowed, "Stormfang, we never saw eye to eye ever since I came to join Brightstream's Clan. And yet you are offering me a chance to be with you? Besides," the former SkyClan warrior pointed out, "Leafstar closed off the Pine Grove." Stormfang nodded, "Yes, that is true. But I have had permission from Leafstar himself to take a warrior with me if we stick close to our camp, and be back quick." Vinescratch sighed, "You really planned things ahead, didn't you?" Stormfang questioned, "Planned everything?" The solid gray tom shook his head, meowing, "I was just somewhat jealous before, you know, when I first heard that Brighstream became mates with you. That," he added, swallowing, "and you were in another Clan when you two began meeting each other." Stormfang took a deep breath and meowed, "But now that you are a full member of SeaClan, and how much you are willing to give to defend SeaClan, I've decided to try to get closer to you. Will you accept my apology?" Vinescratch looked at Stormfang for a long time before nodding slowly, "It seems there have been too many misunderstandings between us. Accept my apology as well, for not trusting you." The two toms headed out of the tunnel onto the top of the cliff. Narrowing their eyes against the midday sun, Stormfang and Vinescratch made their way to the Pine Grove, their paws making no sound as they picked their way carefully to the dense forest.

Stormfang meowed, "At first I had no confidence in you, Vinescratch, not trusting you to be a good father for Brightstream's kits. But I've seen how you've volunteered for camp guard duties, and how you regularly go into the nursery to be with your kits." He smiled slightly (if cats could, that is), and continued, "I think Brighstream deserves a cat like you." Vinescratch mewed softly, "Ever since I came to SeaClan, I've sensed that something was wrong when I looked at you, Stormfang. You always seemed to have something against me." He chuckled somewhat, "I guess I thought it was because of something bigger, but if it was because of this... I promise you, I will do my best to be a loyal father and warrior." There was a glint of something different, like anger, in Stormfang's eyes for a brief second; however, it was gone as fast as it had appeared, as Stormfang replied evenly, "I hope so too, Vinescratch." By the time their conversation had ended, the two cats had come into the middle of the Pine Grove. Stormfang looked around at his surroundings like a hawk, as Vinescratch cursed under his breath. The gray-and-white tom whispered, "We weren't paying attention when we were talking to each other, Stornfang, we've come too close to the center." Stormfang did not answer as he continued to take furtive glances at the trees above. Vinescratch meowed a little louder, "Stormfang?" The solid gray tom meowed, some apprehension in his voice, "Come on, let's get back. This way!" Without waiting for Vinescratch to follow him, the older tom sprinted off. Vinescratch began running after the tom, "Hey, wait up!"

Vinescratch knew he was in trouble. Stormfang had disappeared off his sight, having run off quickly before he had a chance to follow. The gray-and-white tom shook his head and told himself angrily, "I told you not to let down your guard!" He began to backtrack, hoping to find the older warrior's tracks again; suddenly, a mighty yowl came from behind as a dark shape barreled into him. Vinescratch let out a startled yowl as he was flung to the ground. As the gray-and-white tom got up on his paws shakily, his assailant came back at him. The SeaClan warrior realized it was Stormfang as the solid gray tom lunged at him. Vinescratch yowled, "I knew it! You did this on purpose!" Stormfang hissed as he pinned the gray-and-white tom to the ground, his claws unsheathed, "You and Brightstream are the filth of SeaClan! You should have stayed away from her in the first place, and Brighstream should have kept her composure during that Gathering!" Vinescratch's eyes widened as he realized, "You saw us during the Gathering?" Stormfang growled, "Saw it? Aye. And all those times she sneaked off to see you after that. I've been waiting for a long time to finish you." After a moment, the solid gray tom added, "And Brightstream will have her own day of reckoning, when her kits are apprenticed." Vinescratch spat, "Your anger is clouding your judgment, Stormfang! You'll be a murderer when you are done!" Stormfang grinned, the light of madness glinting in his eyes, "Oh, don't worry, crows are watching us from above. They are the only witnesses, and all they want is the taste of cat blood." Vinescratch realized, horrified, "You'll hide the fact it was your doing!" Stormfang's grin grew as he nodded, "Of course. The crows got you after you ventured too far into the forest. I tried to stop you." Vinescratch pleaded, "I... I won't tell anyone! Please, let me see my kits be apprenticed! I will gladly accept death if you do!" Stormfang's face contorted with hatred as he snarled, "Never! I've waited too long to finish you off, unwelcome stranger!" Vinescratch decided to do what he believed was his last chance at survival. He unsheathed his claws and connected his claws with Stormfang's soft underbelly. As the solid gray tom screeched and let him go, Vinescratch tried to make a run for it. Stormfang was right at his heels soon, however, as the older warrior bit into his tail. Letting out a yowl of pain, the gray-and-white tom stopped in his tracks. Turning around to face his tormentor and would-be murderer, the former SkyClan warrior asked quietly, "Will my kits be safe?" There was no answer from Stormfang as the gray tom came at him again. This time, Vinescratch dodged, anticipating the move; however, before he could recover from his position, the gray-and-white tom felt a great pain and saw a flash of light as he felt his body fall to the ground. The last thing he heard before he lost consciousness was Stormfang whispering, "Goodbye, Vinescratch." Vinescratch tried to reply to him, to plead, but no voice came out as a dizzying darkness overtook him.

Stormfang hurried back to the camp and shouted, self-consciously aware he had some scratches on his belly and flanks, "SeaClan! Help!" The camp came to life as Leafstar, followed by Shorefall, Tundra, and the apprentices came running out. "What's wrong?" Shorefall asked, noticing the wounds, "who's attacked you?" Leafstar stared at the solid gray tom with an unreadable expression as he demanded, "And where is Vinescratch?" At her mate's mention, Brightstream came hurrying out of the nursery. "What happened?" she demanded as Stormfang opened his jaws to speak. "We went hunting in the Pine Grove," he began, "after Leafstar granted us permission. We meant to stay in the fringes as we hunted and come back quickly, but we were occupied with hunting so much that we were separated. By the time I noticed I was alone, I heard crows cawing near the center of the forest. I ventured in, fearing the worst, and..." He paused to take breath, "I saw him. Vinescratch. He was being attacked by crows. I couldn't leave him behind! So I attacked as many as I could, but it was no use. There were too many attacking him, I..." He lowered his head in shame, "I came running out to inform you. I'm sorry." A heavy silence followed this revelation before Brightstream let out a thin wail. As Stormfang turned to offer condolences to the queen, Shorefall offered, "I'll lead a patrol with Stormfang to see if we can recover his body, at the least." Stormfang shook his head, "I think... I think that's a bad idea. I'd love to help, but there is just way too many of them in a frenzy right now. I barely got out." Honeytuft came into the camp, holding a bundle of herbs. Seeing what was going on, the medicine cat stepped up to Stormfang and asked, "What happened?" Stormfang repeated the news to the SeaClan medicine cat, who seemed visibly shaken by the revelation. Honeytuft meowed at last, after a moment of uncomfortable silence, "We should at least recover his body." Nightwing meowed, her voice shaking with fear and sadness, "I know birds when they are angry. Crows are resilient creatures who don't give up when they put their minds to it. We must wait until they calm down before we do anything." Brighstream let out another distressed wail, and had to be nudged back into the nursery by Whiterose and Dustflower, who had joined the two queens in the nursery a few days ago. Leafstar turned to Stormfang and meowed, his voice quavering with sorrow, "Thank you Stormfang. We must never go into the Pine Grove until we figure out how to drive them out."

As the sun set over the eerily silent Pine Grove, a figure stirred feebly. The crows had, surprisingly, spared Vinescratch. The gray-and-white tom groaned as he forced his legs to carry his weight. He knew that Stormfang would kill him for good if he walked back to the Clan. The Clan probably thought that the crows had taken him. Tears sprang up as he thought of his mate and kits, but he had to be strong. He would live for his family. Forcing his trembling legs to move, the injured tom slowly made his way north, over into the direction where Whisperdust had told him she'd come from when she came from SwiftClan. 'SwiftClan would welcome any cat,' he reminded himself, 'that's what Whisperdust said. I will recover my strength there, and come back. I will have my revenge on Stormfang.'

(This moon)
Brightstream woke up with a start. She was sure she had hear her mate call to her. Looking about her wildly, the ginger-and-white queen only saw that there were her kits, Dustflower, Whiterose, and a strangely-calm Carrotkit in the dim light of the nursery. The SeaClan deputy sighed. 'It was just a dream,' she thought, allowing her head to rest on her nest again. Whiterose was saying, "You are all grown up now. Listen well to what your new mentor says all right?" Carrotkit meowed, solemnly nodding his ginger-and-white head, "Of course, mama. I will do my best!" Whiterose came over and gently laid her tail against Brighstream's shoulder as she meowed, "Come on Brightstream, he's in StarClan, I bet, watching over you and your kits." Brightstream glanced at the sleeping forms of her kits as she whispered brokenly, "They never found him... how do you know if he made it to StarClan?" It had been almost one moon since Vinescratch had met his supposed end at the talons of the crows, and they had yet to find even a small part of him. Whiterose murmured, "You'll meet him eventually. We all will go to StarClan. Besides," she reminded the devastated queen, "StarClan knows when a Clan cat falls. They should have found his spirit and led him to StarClan." Nodding shakily, Brighstream mewed softly, slightly off-key as a tear fell, "I suppose so, Whiterose. Thank you." Turning to Carrotkit, who was watching her with sadness in his green eyes, the SeaClan deputy mewed, purring slightly, "Congratulations, Carrotkit. You'll be Carrotpaw today!" Carrotkit nodded and meowed, puffing his chest out proudly, "I will make SeaClan proud, I promise!" Dustflower murmured from the back of the nursery, "You three can go out, I'll watch Thistlekit, Hollykit, Fogkit, and Dapplekit." Thanking the chocolate tabby queen, the two queens and the would-be apprentice headed outside, where cats were already gathered at the Meeting Ledge, anticipating the following events.

Leafstar came out of his chamber, followed by Tundra and Stormfang, and the two toms sat near the front of the gathered cats as the sandy brown tabby tom leapt up to the ledge. Seeing that most cats were already at the clearing, Leafstar yowled, forgoing the traditional call to meeting, "Cats of SeaClan! Today, we are here to dwell on happier tones, as Carrotkit has reached his sixth moon of age!" As the shouts of congratulations died, Leafstar continued, "And Tundra has requested that he is ready for a proper warrior name!" All eyes rested on the Siberian tom as he flattened his ears in slight embarrassment. Leafstar concluded, "Finally, we have five new additions to our Clan for you to meet." All eyes focused on the leader's chamber as three cats came out in a group, followed by a tall solid gray she-cat leading a pregnant calico she-cat outside slowly with her tail. All attention went to Leafstar as he meowed, "But we shall start with Carrotkit's apprentice ceremony. Come to the front please," the sandy brown tabby tom ordered; as Carrotkit did so, Leafstar could not help feel a twinge of pride at his son sitting in front of him. 'Become a great warrior,' Leafstar thought to himself, 'my son.' Clearing his throat, Leafstar meowed, "Carrotkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprentice. From this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Carrotpaw." Scanning the clearing, Leafstar saw the cat he was looking for and continued, "Your mentor will be Oakshadow. I hope that Oakshadow will pass down all he knows onto you." Oakshadow had a shocked expression on his face as he came to the front. The warrior stared at Leafstar as he asked, "M...me?" The sandy brown tabby tom nodded and meowed, "Oakshadow, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have proven to be an excellent member of SeaClan, and you have shown yourself to be a capable hunter and fighter. You will be the mentor of Carrotpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know onto Carrotpaw." The brown tabby tom shakily touched his nose with the newly-named Carrotpaw as the Clan erupted in joy, "Carrotpaw! Carrotpaw! Carrotpaw!"

Once the shouts died down, Leafstar meowed, "Tundra, come forward please." The former rogue came forward as Leafstar meowed, "You have proven yourself to be a capable warrior and mentor to Hawkpaw. You wish to take on a proper name?" "Yes," Tundra responded, "I have thought for a long time, and it seems it is fitting that I take on a warrior name like the rest of my Clanmates." Nodding, Leafstar meowed, "You have already recited the oath to be loyal to SeaClan and to StarClan, and I require no further oaths from you at this time. Tundra, from this day forth, you shall be known as Claypool. We welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." Whoops of delight came from the apprentices as the entirety of the Clan erupted into congratulations again, "Claypool! Claypool! Claypool!" Leafstar leapt down to lay his muzzle against Claypool's shoulder, and he licked his leader's shoulder in response. When he drew back, Leafstar nodded toward the group of five cats huddling next to Shorefall. The sandy brown tabby tom meowed, "We have five cats who wished to join our Clan. Do we have any objections?" No one opened their jaws to object in the silence that followed; approving this, Leafstar meowed, "Then come forward please, Stormbreeze of LeafClan, Junipertail of LeafClan, and Ravenwish of LeafClan." The three cats came to stand in front of the Clan as the SeaClan leader asked, "I ask this in front of the Clan so that they may hear your answers as a whole. Why have you left your Clan?" Looking at each other, the three cats remained silent for a little before Stormbreeze, a solid gray tabby tom not unlike Stormfang, meowed, dipping his head, "We fled LeafClan, after all the things have happened to our Clan in the last few moons." A shudder went through Junipertail's body as the gray-and-white tabby tom added, "It wasn't the same after Frigidstar came to power. We... just thought it was time to go." Ravenwish, a black tom, nodded, "And we heard you were a Clan that was willing to help displaced cats." Nodding slowly, Leafstar meowed, "Very well. The Clan has approved of your presence, and we will accept you as warriors of SeaClan." The Clan roared out their names as the three former LeafClan cats became members of SeaClan.

With the two former loners Opal and Sara becoming Goosewing and Softdawn, respectively, Leafstar retreated to his chamber, and settled down for a small nap. It wasn't long, however, before he was awakened by the sound of paws pounding on stone. The sandy brown tabby tom opened his eyes wearily and meowed, "Yes?" Bellpaw came rushing in, Nightwing close behind, asking breathlessly, "Silverstorm is gone!" Nightwing apologized, "Leafstar, I tried to tell her you shouldn't be disturbed..." The SeaClan leader sat up and shook his head, meowing, "No. No worries, Nightwing." Turning to Bellpaw, who looked upset, Leafstar asked, "What's wrong?" The young gray-and-white she-cat meowed, "Mama was saying that I deserve to live with clan cats, but she wasn't too comfortable with the life... And I thought she was just saying that." Leafstar sighed. "I was afraid of that," the SeaClan leader meowed; he straightened and meowed, "I'm sure she hasn't gone too far from here. Go search for her, but if you can't find her today," he added firmly, "accept it as her wishes and cease the search." Nightwing dipped her head and gently nudged her apprentice, who looked like she was going to protest, out of the leader's chamber.

(That night)
Bellpaw's ears drooped with sorrow as she whimpered, "Mama..." Nightwing soothed, "You've been out of the nursery for two moons now, Bellpaw. You are a big girl now." The black she-cat allowed her apprentice to lean on her shoulder as she meowed, "Maybe we'll cross paths again one day, after you grow into a fine warrior. If you do see her again, tell her that you've grown up, ready to serve the Clan as a full-fledged warrior." Bellpaw nodded shakily, "Right Nightwing. Thank you." As the two she-cats turned to return to camp, Bellpaw picked up the distinct cry of a kit in distress. The gray-and-white she-cat yelled, "Nightwing!" Her mentor had heard the cry as well, and the two she-cats raced toward the sound. Nightwing was the first to arrive at the scene. A tiny ginger-and-white she-kit lay mewling next to the unmoving figures of a grown she-cat and two kits, bloodied scratches on each body. Nightwing backed away and ordered, "Bellpaw! Away! Go back to camp and ask for Stormfang, Honeytuft, and Whiterose!" Bellpaw nodded, shaken to her very core at the sight. The gray-and-white apprentice then bolted, her paws carrying her quickly over the leafy terrain toward camp. Nightwing murmured, once Bellpaw had gone, inching toward the she-kit, who had seemingly avoided being hurt, "Who could have done such a thing?" She carefully took the kit's scruff with her teeth and moved her a little away from the scene, closer to camp, as she waited for the cats to arrive.

Bellpaw arrived breathlessly at camp and ran into the warriors' chamber. She gasped, "Stormfang! Whiterose!" The two warriors came to join the young she-cat as the former asked, "What is it?" Bellpaw replied, "We went looking for Silverstorm, but found a place where a badger killed most of the family... But there was a kit alive!" The two didn't need second bidding. As soon as Bellpaw told them where, Stormfang and Whiterose dashed out of camp. Bellpaw then went to Honeytuft's chamber and told him the news as well. Dropping what he was doing, Honeytuft quickly followed after the warriors, his paws surprisingly more agile than it looked.

When the three cats had arrived, Nightwing was curled up around the sleeping figure of the little she-kit. The black warrior mewed softly, "She's the only of the family nearby who survived." Whiterose looked at the she-kit and murmured, "Reminds me of both Carrotpaw and Hollykit." Stormfang mewed, anger in his eyes, "We'll make sure the badger is taken care of." Honeytuft mewed gently, looking over the kit, "She doesn't look hurt phyiscally, just a little shocked." Whiterose mewed, as Nightwing stood up to give the former queen some room, "I will take her to camp myself. Dustflower will be delighted to take her in." Nodding, the three warriors, an apprentice, and the medicine cat made their way back to SeaClan camp, where Dustflower took the kit immediately to the nursery. "I'm naming her Goldenkit," the chocolate tabby queen mewed, "for her pelt."

[ The Clan consumes Hare x1, Fish x2. ]
[ Honeytuft looks for herbs. ]
[ Daisysong rests for a moon. ]
[ Carrotkit reaches six moons of age and becomes Carrotpaw! He is apprenticed to Oakshadow. ]
[ Stormfang teaches Sagepaw fishing. ]
[ Nightwing teaches Bellpaw swimming. ]
[ Tundra/Claypool teaches Hawkpaw stalking. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw stalking. ]
[ Tundra requests to take a warrior name, and is renamed Claypool. ]
[ Vinescratch is heavily injured by Stormfang! He manages to get away when Stormfang leaves him for dead, and joins SwiftClan. ]
[ Silverstorm leaves SeaClan under unknown circumstances. The Clan assumes that she just wanted her kit to grow up as a Clan cat, and she wasn't meant to be a Clan cat. ]
[ Bellpaw searches for her mother, along with her mentor, Nightwing, but finds no trace of the gray she-cat. Instead, they find a kit whimpering next to the slain figure of her mother. Taking pity, the two she-cats bring her back to camp. ]
[ Stormbreeze, Junipertail, and Ravenwish flee LeafClan and join SeaClan. ]
[ Goosewing joins SeaClan as a warrior! ]
[ Softdawn joins SeaClan as a queen! ]
[ Emberwhisker, Patchcloud, Applemist, Whisperdust, Mottledsmoke, and Mintnose patrol the river, prepared to fight the badger if necessary. ]
[ Goosewing, Ravenwish, Stormbreeze, Junipertail, and Shorefall patrol the western border. ]
[ Rippleheart and Smallwing fish at the river. ]
[ Whiterose, Rosefern, and Ivynose hunt in the forest surrounding the river. ]
[ The Pine Grove is declared off-limits, as the Clan thinks that the crows there attacked Vinescratch. ]
[ Rest of the cats stay behind to take turns guarding camp and doing extra combat practice in preparations for the crow attacks. ]
[ Whiterose returns to warrior duty, as Carrotkit has become an apprentice. ]
[ Dustflower adopts the new kit as her own, naming her Goldenkit. ]
[ Dustflower will kit in one moon. ]
[ Softdawn will kit in one moon. ]
[ The "Prophecy Arc" of SeaClan has reached the climax! Starting next post, crows will have the chance to attack SeaClan! ]

Honeytuft finds 1 blackberry leaf and 1 foxglove seed.
Sagepaw learns fishing.
Bellpaw learns swimming.
Hawkpaw learns stalking.
Vinescratch is helped by Honeytuft, using 1 cobweb to treat the wound and suggesting 1 moon of rest.
Emberwhisker, Patchcloud, Applemist, Whisperdust, Mottledsmoke, and Mintnose find the badgers den with stale scents. The badger moved for Greenleaf.
Goosewing, Ravenwish, Stormbreeze, Junipertail, and Shorefall find a kittypet!
Rippleheart and Smallwing catch 2 fish.
Whiterose, Rosefern, and Ivynose catch 2 shrews.

(Next post will be written. Love your Clans story by the way!)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trial Reply 1

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:16 am

Season: Green-leaf
Weather Report: With the warm days of green-leaf comes the bountiful amount of prey. However be careful as with the heat can come heat exhaustion. During this time your cats are more likely to come across towlegs and their dogs so watch out.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Joining;; Shadepaw from Lilyclan has joined the clan. Sugarleap will train him.
Patrols/Hunting;; Salmonpaw (Herb 1)
Sugarleap, Foxblaze, Weaseltuft, Tulipstep, Tinystep (hunting 1)
Sycamoreheart, Deerheart, and Otterfang (patrol 1)
Training;; Deerheart/Mousepaw - patrol (digging)
Batstar/Harepaw - hunting (tracking)
Tinystep/Lionpaw - hunting (scents)
Injuries;; Harepaw gets a minor injury from falling out of a tree
Ranking Up;; none
Mates / Kits;; none
Servings;; 4 eaten
Extras;; Batstar requests an apprentice.
Notes to Mod;; (( Right. My apologies I had completely forgotten! Also if you don't mind me doing so but would it be okay for me to pick the adult images? I usually link them to the name when an apprentice turns into its respected rank. Also again quick question, would it be alright for kit two moons and under to not count to my feeding count as they are technically nursing? Same goes for when an apprentice turns into a warrior for that post only they won't count to the ration as they aren't supposed to eat? ))

---
As the orange tabby padded through the forest, his eyes scanning the area as he moved. Salmonpaw stayed alert as he made his way around the territory. Usually he and Lightberry would gather herbs together, but with her condition he decided to do it himself. The orange tom lost in his thoughts almost didn't see the bush full of juniper berries. Giving a small shake of his head he smiled slightly and plucked a few of the berries to take back to camp.
---
The group of cats made their way out of camp, following the lead of Tinystep. Although cold to most, the tom cat was more experienced and was well known for his route mapping and tracking. He lead the group towards the river, knowing how well of a good source it normally was. Upon reaching the river the tom gave a small flick of his tail and the group dispersed. Sugarleap, Tulipstep and Tinystep made their ways towards the under brush while Foxblaze and Weaseltuft stayed in eyesight of one another, both picking to fish.

As time passes the cats slowly made their way back to the river to meet up once more to head back. Unaware of what lurked near by. On his way back Tinystep comes across the scent of a fox. "Everyone stay close!" he hissed, his eyes quickly scanning the surroundings trying to catch a glimpse of the red furred creature.
---
The small patrol walked a leisure pace, in no rush at the time. Lead by Deerheart, the two she-cats followed him with out saying a word. Deerheart was hot headed and often didn't enjoy Otterheart's jokes nor Sycamoreheart's timid nature. Letting out a frustrated sigh the tom perked up at the unfamiliar scent of other cats. Picking up the pace the tom quickly found himself face to face with two cats. "This is ShrikeClan territory your trespassing on!" he hissed, his ears held flatly to his head.

The two cats exchanged glances before looking back at Deerheart and the other two cats behind him. Before on of them could speak Otterfang spoke. "Calm down Deerheart! Maybe they are interested in joining." she meowed. This caused the pair of cats to smile a bit and slightly nod.
---
End Report
Salmonpaw gathers x2 juniper berries
The hunting patrol catches x2 mice and x1 large fish. They also come across the scent of fox!
The border patrol comes across a pair of cats who seem willing to join ShrikeClan
Mousepaw learns the digging skill!
Harepaw learns the tracking skill!
During his training Harepaw falls from a tree, but manages only to reciev a sprained paw. He will need 1 moon of rest
Lionpaw learns the scent skill!
Batstar's request is filled. StarClan sends him an apprentice
---
**Info I got for you**
The mother has to eat more to provide energy for the kits, right?. So the energy intake still increases when they give birth then.
Kits two moons and under do not count when feeding, as Spiderwoman has seen. They are allowed to pick their own grown images. and no the apprentice thing doesn’t work, because you’re using servings for an entire moon, not just one night vigil
as a side note, i count all cats as servings. some people don’t count kits 2m and under tho.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:53 am

sweats i hope i'm doing this right))

My clan is called Jayclan. A clan said to move with the swiftness, precision and elegance of a hawk and living in the high mountains where gray jays and eagles come to rest. A clan of purebred, prestigious and beautiful mollys and toms, this clan's hiss is worse than it's bite. A clan of hunting cats who stalk the wild and fear it all the same. But don't be a fool; they certainly aren't weak, even if their pride comes from the color of their fur. These snarls come with sharp teeth and claws, and swift darts of movement that are hard to catch. These cats are known for being snooty little brats who judge purely on looks and the size of your teeth.

From a young age, kits are taught how to climb the mountain and how not to fall, how to dodge rocks and the way of the birds, how to leap and how to catch, how to hunt and how to fight. Kits, apprentices, warriors, deputies, leaders, even the elders and medicine cat, are always ready to pick a fight, what with them being stuck in their rocky home all day. Patrols barely reach the outskirts of the forest, leading to a junkyard and a city of two-legs, where Jayclan cats are forbidden to go.

It's cold up in the mountains year round, thus their fur has grown long and mottled. Thick coats make for lots of hairballs, which is used to mark their territory. Gross, right? Well, get used to it, because while they may be thesnooty, obnoxious, I-only-eat-the-finest-squirrels-so-get-that-out-of-my-face type of cats, they're not afraid to show anyone who's boss.

Hunting is found primarily in the forest right outside of the mountains, but the lazier, less picky eaters will settle for birds who've fallen from their nests as well as skittering squirrels, or steal food from their fellow felines.

It's windy in the mountains, and dangerous too - kits often disappear simply from being stolen by hawks and eagles. So the kits are watched closely, but it's hard not to be curious when all around you is a vast home that seems to be all to yourself. These cats are typically hoity-toity cats who've had the idea put into their head that they can do whatever they want because they're supreme to other clans and a lot of other nonsense.

But with this egotistical outlook comes fierce strength, courage, and determination. They don't give up because they fight for their home, for their family, for the mountains that took them in. They are Jayclan, and they are never stepping down.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CAC Trial Mod Replies

Postby Lady Masquerade » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:24 pm

❀ Greenleaf ❀
    As the sun grows hotter and hotter, Greenleaf has reached the clans. Herbs and prey will be plentiful as the trees offer cool shelter from the heat. There is a higher chance that a loner or two might wander onto your territory, and litters have a better chance at being healthy. However, there is always a chance that a hungry fox of badger might wander into the territory, eager to take some of your spoils!

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Reedstar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a apprentice
Reedstar goes on patrol

The eccentric speckled tom let out a quite sigh, eyes opening as he looked around the hollow surrounding the Moonpool. Glancing towards the water, he gazed down at his reflection among the ripples. After a few moments, something stirred beside him, causing the Leader to stand up in alarm as he gazed down at the puff of fur at his feet. Suddenly, his experience with StarClan came back to him. I asked for an apprentice.. this must be them! A purr rose up in his throat as he nudged the young cat awake. "Hello, I'm Reedstar. Welcome to DeerClan."

After the pair had traveled back to the camp, Reedstar had left the apprentice to make their nest while he went out on patrol. Though DeerClan was limited to just two cats at the moment, it was important to keep up with marking the borders so they didn't have rogues getting the wrong idea. Suddenly, the tom stopped, his fur prickling in apprehension as the scent of a loner passed under his nose. I was hardly out of camp for a day and look what happens.. Heading towards the strange scent, tail held high, Reedstar pushed through the bracket and stood to face the scrawny cat standing before him. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone! I just heard that there was a cat here who was beginning to create a Clan..and I was wondering if I could join?"

[starclan hears reedstar and grants him an apprentice]
    [while on patrol, reedstar comes across a loner]
    [2 more posts until your cats have to eat]
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❁ ] - ❝ oh, to see without my eyes [ two ]

Postby morrissey » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:50 pm

───────────────────────
xxfirst commander;;
xxxxbearstar | tom | 24 m
───────────────────────
xxsecond commander;;
xxxxname | gender | age
───────────────────────
xxshaman;;
xxxxrowanfeather | molly | 23 m
───────────────────────
xxshaman-in-training;;
xxxxname | gender | age
───────────────────────
xxbattalion;;
xxxxname | gender | age
xxxxsedgefeather | molly | 30 m
xxxxcormorant | tom | 46 m
xxxxsmallheart | tom | 27 m
xxxxonyxstone | molly | 44 m
xxxxdaisyfern | molly | 23 m
xxxxsweetfeather | tom | 16 m
xxxxflintstone | tom | 14 m
xxxxkestrelwing | molly | 39 m
xxxxwolfthroat | tom | 42 m
xxxxcypressfeather | tom | 42 m
xxxxsquirrelcall | molly | 35 m
xxxxliontuft | tom | 35 m
xxxxheronfoot| tom | 18 m
───────────────────────
xxrecruits;;
xxxxname | gender | age
xxxxmontjacpaw | tom | 7 m
xxxxasphodelpaw | molly | 7 m
xxxxswiftpaw | molly | 7 m
xxxxbloompaw | molly | 7 m
xxxxshadepaw| tom | 6 m
xxxxcedarpaw | tom | 6 m
xxxxcoldpaw | tom | 6 m
xxxxwillowpaw | molly | 6 m
───────────────────────
xxkit-mothers;;
xxxxpatchstorm | molly | 30 m
xxxxshellsong | molly | 25 m
───────────────────────
xxsmallclaws;;
xxxxname | gender | age
xxxxpansykit | molly | 5 m
xxxxwildkit | tom | 5 m
xxxxcallakit | molly | 5 m
xxxxcomfreykit | molly | 4 m
xxxxrowankit | tom | 4 m
xxxxbuzzardkit | molly | 4 m
xxxxsunkit | molly | 4 m
xxxxadderkit | tom | 3 m
xxxxmottledkit | molly | 3 m
─────────────────────────────
# of cats -x.34xxtoms - x.16 x mollies - x.18
post number -xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo1
next dark forest visit -xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnow
feedings needed -xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo6
expecting queens -xxxxxxxxxxshellsong - 0
ceremonies - n/a
new cats - heronfoot + shellsong
notes to mod - i'm trying to make my clan
all maine coons. c:
─────────────────────────────
food storage
    mice | 1 serving | x0
    frog | 1 serving | x0
    vole | 1 serving | x0
    ermine | 2 servings | x0
    stoat | 2 servings | x1
    bird | 3 servings | x2
    total: 8 servings
herb storage
    cobwebs | 1
    marigold | 1
    poppy seeds | 1
    name of herb | amount
    name of herb | amount
    name of herb | amount
territory info
    shares the city with wildclan
allied clans
    wildclan
enemy clans
    clan name
family ties
    name + name = kits
    name > name (siblings)
    patchstorm + sunsong = pansykit,
    wildkit, callakit
    bearstar + goldensong = comfreykit,
    rowankit, buzzardkit, sunkit
    bearstar + sootwillow = montjacpaw,
    asphodelpaw
    squirrelcall + aridflame =
    blossom, bloompaw(adopted)
    bearstar + bramblestrike(roseclan) =
    coldpaw, willowpaw
    bearstar + ivytuft(roseclan) =
    aspenkit, rowankit(roseclan),
    cedarpaw
mentorships
    onyx + montjac - 1 sessions
    small + asphodel - 1 sessions
    sedge + swift - 1 sessions
    daisy + bloom - 1 sessions
    bear + shade - 1 sessions
    wolf + cedar - 1 sessions
    kestrel + cold - 1 sessions
    cypress + willow - 1 sessions
xxxxcormorant was still getting used to clan life, the awkwardness of it
making him mentally cringe. onyxstone and montjacpaw had said that t
he clan operated as a unit, with individuality weaved in, but it seemed
like loner life all over again, the exception being you had more encount
ers with cats every day. just like if you were on the streets, some cats
were rude and snarky to you, some were kind enough to let you share
their prey, and others wanted to hurt your chances of survival. one of
the major flaws of laurelclan was the fact that there was no communica
tion except for in the mornings, where bearstar would sit on the lowest
branch on the large oak in the center of camp and read off a mental
list of cats who had guard duty. cormorant had become a full warrior
according to bearstar in the late afternoon, which meant that the rest
of the day he met cats who attacked him, as they thought he was a rou
ge trying to hunt on their territory. eventually bearstar felt bad for him,
and cormorant spent the night awkwardly sleeping alongside his leader.
in the morning bearstar was very clear to announce that cormorant was
a new warrior within the clan, to avoid further confusion, and more
tense nights in bearstar's den. the clan wasn't one to congratulate new
recruits by chanting their name, though after the meeting, cormorant
was approached by three of his new fellow clanmates, montjacpaw,
onyxfeather, and an unfamiliar face, a black-and-white tom.
xxxx"hello, cormorant!" the stranger chirped, his tail twitching. "it's a
pleasure to meet you. my name is wolfthroat, as you may or may not
already know. i live here with my brother, cypressfeather."
the tom
nudged his head north, and cormorant followed the gesture to where a
stocky brown and white tabby tom lay, tearing the feathers off of a
pidgeon. cormorant found himself staring, then wolfthroat coughed,
which brought cormorant's attention back to his clanmate. "anyways,
it's, er, really nice to see you around i guess? i saw you a lot when
you were a loner, and i thought, well, that you seemed liked the
type of cat who would enjoy clan life. i would have brought you here
myself, i guess, but i never really got the chance to? so uh, i hope
that we patrol together, or something. okay, bye!"
cormorant
watched the other tom go, shaking his head slightly. he was about to
head out of the main camp when another voice from behind spooked
him.
xxxx"that's weird." cormorant turned to see another one of his clan-
mates, patchstorm, sitting down, grooming herself. cormorant raised
an eyebrow at the queen, wondering what she meant. almost as if
she read his mind, the queen spoke again. "wolfthroat is never that
enthusiastic or nervous around anyone. he's normally very direct and
serious. interesting."

[ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone, sedgefeather,
and flintstone go on a border patrol. ]
[ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing, squirrelcall,
and liontuft go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs ]
[ shellsong goes into labor, rowanfeather assists her. father ]
[ all apprentices train. ]
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ i. ] ★ marya d. trial mod reply

Postby morrissey » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:22 pm

velvet tears. wrote:

ella = calathea-sillu
      [ Zhiquta requests a royal guard ]
      [ calathea patrols ]
      [ Illanthu herb hunts ]

the night was cold and the sounds of the underbrush were quite possibly the only thing that could be heard. the insects had grown quiet. the cat assumed that they had retreated into their homes in order to keep warm and survive the frigid night. strange how it was the middle of greenleaf yet the chill still seemed to seep into one's coat and settle between the bones, right where it sent shivers up their spine. it had been a while since they had seen signs of another cat, but from the stench of the scent markers, there were more than one. their pawsteps were more delicate now, trying not to crack a branch or rustle a leaf that would send an alert. they had one mission from killa-qucha, and it was to reach and join the clan peacefully.
the cat recalled the night before, where they had fallen asleep and dreamed of cats with stars in their fur. one calmly approached them, and said that a local clan needed help building their empire, and wanted to enlist the help of any cat who was prepared.
the cat was steady now, confidence building with every pawstep closer to the center of the territory. a sudden call from above spooked the cat, and they slid on the dirt, causing themselves to fall.
"who are you?" an unfamiliar voice inquired, the exact location of the speaker still unknown. the cat writhed around until they were back on their paws, then slowly moved in a circle, trying to track the location of the other. it was hard, as nothing moved and the cat seemed to have disguised their scent well. frustrated with the fact that they could not track their mental tormentor, the cat called out.
"where are you, stranger? come out now!"
the other cat laughed. "calm now, young soul. i am illanthu-yura of pantherclan. zhiquta-chaska informed me that we were expecting a visitor within our midst, as she had sent a plea to our ancestors for another to join our rankings. you must be the one, as you look and act like us. come with me now, stranger. and as we walk you can tell me your name, and we can gather my herbs along the way."
★. killa-qucha sent the requested guard.
★. illanthu gathers one cobweb and one watermint.
★. calathea catches an eel.
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 062.

Postby deimido » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:54 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.
Next Replies: April 6th.

[ 002 / 021 replied to ]
[ SolarClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ] [ SwallowClan ] [ StyrkrClan ] [ PantherClan ]
[ WinterClan ] [ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ] [ ClayClan ] [ HeatherClan ] [ HazeClan ]
[ GlacierClan ] [ HazelClan ] [ AsteroidClan ] [ FalconClan ] [ ShrikeClan ] [ ValleyClan ]
[ QuickClan ] [ ElmClan ] [ DeerClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:
w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙

new cats; mallowpool(readopt), bumblesnout(readopt), alderkit(readopt), coonstripe
moonpool; salmonstar requests a warrior
hunting; almondblaze, heronstride, ibisthroat, & lavenderpaw
hunting2; soilface, sundapple, coonstripe, flintowl & seabird
patrol; scorchscream, wolffrost, turquoiseclaw, whithergaze, salmonstar & aloeleap
head after the hawk, trying to run it off the territory.
patrol2; cricketwing, wheatclaw, phantombelly, & sootpaw
guard; foxdawn & rookfur
resting; timberclaw
herb hunting; badgerheart, mallowpool & windpaw
x1 cobweb given to Duckpaw for his paw
mates; ---
kitting; koishade is kitting (father)
kit->apprentice; ---
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; badgerheart & windpaw (poisons), soaringstep & pikepaw (tree battle),
aloeleap & snowpaw (climbing)/fail/, rookfur & screechpaw (water battle),
cricketwing & sootpaw (water battle), whithergaze & monarchpaw (climbing),
scorchscream & shellpaw (swimming), almondblaze & gullpaw (swimming),
poppysong & lavenderpaw (swimming), turquoiseclaw & duckpaw (hunting)
fresh-kill; x3 Rainbow Trout

notes;
4 more posts until final battle scene between all cats
* = timberclaw follower

➤ The spirits of StarClan pay heed to Salmonstar's request and send a warrior to join WinterClan.
        ➤ Almondblaze's hunting patrol returns home with +1 rainbow trout and +1 mouse.
        ➤ Soilface's hunting patrol returns home with +1 rainbow trout, +1 squirrel, and +1 vole.
        ➤ The hawk proves a vicious challenger to the WinterClan patrol, it's sharp talons deeply puncture Turquoiseclaw's exposed throat, only backing away after Aloeleap claws it across the eye. The hawk flies away in surprise, but perhaps another patrol can be sent out to look for it later. On the way home, Turquoiseclaw dies from blood loss.
        ➤ Cricketwing's border patrol comes across an orphaned kitten hiding behind a rock, they can choose to either take them in, or leave them to their own devices.
        ➤ Foxdawn and Rookfur can hear the injured hawk's cry soaring above, perhaps it won't be bothering WinterClan for long. Other than that, it's peaceful.
        ➤ The medicine cats' return home with +1 watermint, +1 dock, and +1 broom.
        ➤ Duckpaw is fully recovered.
        ➤ Koishade has given birth to a healthy litter of two! (1; tom) (2; molly)
        ➤ Windpaw has learned about poisons.
        ➤ Pikepaw has learned about tree battle.
        ➤ Snowpaw unfortunately failed her climbing lesson, she can try again next moon.
        ➤ Screechpaw and Sootpaw have learned about water battle.
        ➤ Monarchpaw has learned about climbing.
        ➤ Shellpaw, Gullpaw, and Lavenderpaw have learned about swimming.
        ➤ Duckpaw was able to learn about hunting before his mentor's untimely death.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ElmClan | inky. wrote:
E L M C L A N

[Hailstar goes hunting]
[Hailstar wishes for a friend (preferably a deputy)]

➤ Hailstar returns home with +1 bird.
        ➤ The spirits of StarClan pay heed to Hailstar's request and send a deputy to join ElmClan.
JayClan | reuxci wrote:
sweats i hope i'm doing this right))

My clan is called Jayclan. A clan said to move with the swiftness, precision and elegance of a hawk and living in the high mountains where gray jays and eagles come to rest. A clan of purebred, prestigious and beautiful mollys and toms, this clan's hiss is worse than it's bite. A clan of hunting cats who stalk the wild and fear it all the same. But don't be a fool; they certainly aren't weak, even if their pride comes from the color of their fur. These snarls come with sharp teeth and claws, and swift darts of movement that are hard to catch. These cats are known for being snooty little brats who judge purely on looks and the size of your teeth.

From a young age, kits are taught how to climb the mountain and how not to fall, how to dodge rocks and the way of the birds, how to leap and how to catch, how to hunt and how to fight. Kits, apprentices, warriors, deputies, leaders, even the elders and medicine cat, are always ready to pick a fight, what with them being stuck in their rocky home all day. Patrols barely reach the outskirts of the forest, leading to a junkyard and a city of two-legs, where Jayclan cats are forbidden to go.

It's cold up in the mountains year round, thus their fur has grown long and mottled. Thick coats make for lots of hairballs, which is used to mark their territory. Gross, right? Well, get used to it, because while they may be thesnooty, obnoxious, I-only-eat-the-finest-squirrels-so-get-that-out-of-my-face type of cats, they're not afraid to show anyone who's boss.

Hunting is found primarily in the forest right outside of the mountains, but the lazier, less picky eaters will settle for birds who've fallen from their nests as well as skittering squirrels, or steal food from their fellow felines.

It's windy in the mountains, and dangerous too - kits often disappear simply from being stolen by hawks and eagles. So the kits are watched closely, but it's hard not to be curious when all around you is a vast home that seems to be all to yourself. These cats are typically hoity-toity cats who've had the idea put into their head that they can do whatever they want because they're supreme to other clans and a lot of other nonsense.

But with this egotistical outlook comes fierce strength, courage, and determination. They don't give up because they fight for their home, for their family, for the mountains that took them in. They are Jayclan, and they are never stepping down.

dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:55 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Weather
With the warm days of green-leaf comes the bountiful amount of prey. However be careful as the excessive heat may cause heat exhaustion. During this time your cats are more likely to come across twolegs and their dogs.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ossa di cervo wrote:
ImageImage

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Swandust was a nervous wreck. She could feel the tiny lives squirming in her gut. She refused to go into the nursery until it was time to give birth - they couldn't know about this.. betrayal. What would happen to her then? Her eyes flickered nervously - would Nightstar kick her out? Kill her? And that new deputy.. what was her name again? Rock.. Stone.. Pebble! Pebblegaze! She didn't seem like the nicest of she-cats. So self-centered and vain. She wouldn't bat an eye if Swandust got banished, she'd probably laugh. "Hello.. Swandust." The she-cat's heart stopped for a moment as the voice of Pebblegaze sounded behind her. Swandust turned to face the other she-cat, "Pebblegaze." she bowed her head respectively.

Pebblegaze grinned, "I was wondering if you were planning on taking Silentpaw out today?" Swandust nodded, "Of course!" Pebblegaze grunted in conformation and then briskly moved away. Swandust felt like a boulder had been lifted off her chest as the new deputy left. Burntcloud trotted up and smiled, "Hey, Swandust, would you like to go hunting with me?" The she-cat swallowed nervously but ultimately smiled lightly and nodded, "Sure, Burntcloud, I wouldn't mind that. Do you mind if Silentpaw comes along?"

Burntcloud smiled brighter and laughed lightly, "Of course I don't mind, Swandust. Any company is appreciated, especially when it comes in a form as beautiful as yours." Swandust's eyes widened lightly for a moment before she shook it off.. Her heart beat loudly for a second - would she really use Burntcloud as a cover? Flirting to guise her own faults..? If he allowed it, surely, she couldn't fault herself.

ravenclan consumes two mice & the rest of the hare
nightstar & mothfrost patrol
pebblegaze hunts alone
burntcloud, swandust & silentpaw hunt
swandust & silentpaw then train
redthorn looks for herbs

➳ Nightstar and Mothfrost encounter a rouge

➳ Pebblegaze hunts 1x Mouse

➳ Burntcloud, Swandust, and Silentpaw hunt 1x Squirrel and 1x Mouse

➳ Silentpaw learns Stalking

➳ Redthorn finds 1x Lavendar
xi'rika