Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Postby fuyunofabuki » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:06 am

10/10 design for me! Love the blend of bright and dark. They are beautifully balanced yet simple enough to replicate in drawings without one being driven mad by the finer details of the character.

https://toyhou.se/6592907.mimix
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:10 am

8/10 I know very little of Star Wars sadly, but I rather like her! The combination of orange hair and blue eyes contrast very well together, and I like how she has a ponytail! A lowkey favorite characteristic of mine when it comes to hairstyles lol. I also absolutely adore the concept you have for the "Hidden users"! It's always neat seeing originality then her just being your usual Star Wars character. Overall, a solid design + concept for the universe ^^

Tammy sane? By wingscrue on TH
Not really any info on her since she's new so feel free to go off on design (unless you wanna give an idea or two!), but just a punk rock-themed Tasmanian devil!
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merritt » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:59 pm

9/10 oh my word that is a pretty design! I love the outfits and the fact that it is a Tasmanian devil is not something you see often. She is super cute!! I also adore the mooboard, I am a huge sucker for those things and man this whole character design is just *chefs kiss*

Chase? Design by ASHT0N on TH!!

ImageImage
^^Clicky^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Merritt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:12 am

7/10

Oh the art is absolutely adorable! It's hard to rate him on anything but appearance as it doesn't seem much personality has been given . As for the design itself, it's is very cute, I really like the chosen colours. The pattern is simplistic but in the best way possible; I quite like it. The colours for his clothes go well with the colours of his body and its pleasent to look at.

Overall he's a very appealing character. There are only two things I don't like. One would be the always sleepy and wears a beanie trope, but that is only because of personal preference. Nothing against the character itself. As for the second thing, the large paws. I've never seen or understood the appeal of extra large paws and they have always been off putting to me in a design. Again though, that is simply personal preference and it's not any gripe I have with the character itself.

This is Gar. He's an aspiring medical student who's best friend and roommate is a college dropout that works at a gas station and parties every weekend. He's also a bit of a party rat and attends whenever he can, but it's difficult to a balance a party life and a work life. He prioritieses his work greatly. He's kind of goofy and immature still, but is quickly growing up the more time he spends in the hospital.

Art/Design by LittleAntler on TH

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Eve/Nakaru/Trilobitemeat/Squonk | Adult | They/Them
Art Shop | Art Gallery

...But then... whatever in the world could you be?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:15 am

gaaah cutie!! he seems like a really cool character- I love that he is immature and flawed but grows as he spends more time working as a medical student, I'd also love to see his dynamic with his roommate and how that influences his growth! And his design is so so cute. I love when characters have mainly natural colors but with a little splash of unnatural! 10/10 character honestly!! I would like to know what kind of creature he is tho :0

~
this is Ocean Moonglow! she is a winged wolf with magic powers (ofc). she was adopted and raised by a lion, the (secretly evil) queen of a kingdom of felines. Ocean's personality can be found on her TH page! Though she was raised and treated as royalty, Ocean always felt out of place among the kingdom of felines, and though she loved her adopted sister Opal (a small cat with butterfly wings!), she could never relate to her as she is the opposite of Ocean- outgoing, extraverted, bubbly, and seems to fit in with everyone so easy. While Opal embraced her title of being a princess, Ocean felt uncomfortable with it. She feared that others never really liked her for who she is, that they only pretend to like her becuase she was raised by their queen. Ocean often fought with the queen as well, mostly in private, and they seemed to disagree on everything. As soon as she could, she left the castle to live on her own, in an abandoned place on the beach- it is right beside the steep cliffside to the ocean, and is somewhat haunted looking, so other animals rarely stray around there. she lives there, being pretty sad and alone, until oneday she learns that her necklace contains special powers, and is a part of a prophecy to defeat some ancient evil, and this leads her on the start of her journey of discovering who truly she is and where she really came from. she meets some other animals who also are a part of the prophecy along the way!
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Warrior Cats.
current hyperfixations: AVM and Animal Jam.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:58 am

7/10 wings are my favorite thing everr and I love all of the blues, especially the tail! The leg markings are super pretty as well, but I will say i’m not a huge fan of the pinkish color you used for the belly/ face and the ears do feel a tiny bit out of place as those colors arent seen anywhere else either!! Overall I still love this character and the simplicity makes her super fun to doodle im sure!

Looking for suggestions/ advice on this kid! proper ref/ redesign of a character i got recently in a trade!

Art/ redesign by me

OG design here (by spacewilddog on TH)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:18 am

definitely 9/10 for me! I'm a sucker for more neutral colours mixed with pops of more unnatural colours!! I love the mixture of everything, the placements of the purple and tan work-well in a manner I never thought could?! I checked out the og design and I definitely like how the redesign has new elements like the wings and a different tail, making it even more unique! tbh they are quite a solid character for sure, I definitely couldn't have any suggestions for them as I love their design already... maybe darker eyes? more of a personal preference though

This is my boy Oberon he is a hyena/wolf mix who loves punk/rock music! also, he is definitely obsessed with getting piercings and scaring people... kinda a trickster

designer is me, art is from vencrypt
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:55 am

9/10 Oberon seems like someone I would definitely want to befriend. We would be a trickster duo. I love the contrast of the shades of purple, white and yellow, although I would personally prefer different colors for his eyes. The piercings fit him very well and I can imagine him having a big collection of jewelry for different occasions. Also, he looks like a fun to be around guy and we both love rock music!

This is Vito. He is a water dragon. The cruel world changed him from a naive and trusting kid to an opportunist, who enjoys playing with others' emotions. The many scars on his body shows that not every individual is an easy target and since Vito was born smaller and weaker than most dragons of his species, he is not a good fighter. His blood has healing effects, so not every scar he has ever got is visible, however, not even his blood can heal all the scars left on his heart.
Art by @vin.indigo on Instagram

🥭 Hi, I am Mouse
🥭 He/him, but I don't really mind anything
🥭 INTP, Scorpio
🥭 Books
(mainly fantasy)
🥭 Music
(indie rock, hip hop, pop)
🥭 Biology
(mainly invertebrates)
🥭 Photography, writing

🥭 Answer a trivia question for free pets or items [send a DM]:
Which group of mammals does not have a stomach?

Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awildvespuri » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:33 pm

9/10 for Vito. I love the soft colors of the character with blue and yellow on his wings. He seems like a devious little dragon and I hope one day he can have his heart healed from all the scars he has. Plus I love the tail design with the little cut-up pieces on his tail and the fins along his body as well. He is such an interesting dragon and I must say I would love to see more of him somewhere. <3

ImageImage

Meet Disco. His name came from a plushie on Valentine's Day that was discounted 70 percent off, and thus his name was born. He has black eyes, and heart nostrils, and loves fish and music. He hates chocolate sadly, and won't eat it. He also has glowing horns and wings to help guide others in the dark nights when he sees them scared and doesn't normally fly long distances due to his smaller wings. He is my comfort character and I have a plushie of him with me when I sleep to help me through my nightmares. <3
awildvespuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:38 am

7/10 Disco is very cute and I love simple, easy to doodle characters! The heart nostrils are very cute and i love that the wings and horns glow c:

Looking for suggestions/ advice on this kid! proper ref/ redesign of a character i got in a trade!

Art/ redesign by me

OG design here (by spacewilddog on TH)
[/quote]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples