Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby doryphoros » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:24 pm

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 05
Next Moonpool Visit: 2.11.17

Shinestar guided the cream she-cat back to camp, nudging her to the medicine cat's den. Leafrush's head snapped up from her herb organization, and she hurried to the injured cat. "It's ok, I'll patch up your leg. I'm Leafrush, Solarclan's medicine cat by the way. The cat who just brought you in is Shinestar, our leader." The cat looked over at Shinestar, and meowed a half-hearted greeting. "I'm Smudge." The cat said. Shinestar looked deep in though for a moment, until she stepped forward. "I have decided your apprentice name. You shall be known as Smudgepaw, until you receive your warrior name." Smudgepaw smiled gratefully at Leafrush and Shinestar. "Cloudswift, you'll be Smudgepaw's mentor when her leg heals." Cloudswift, whom had returned from his patrol with Thrushflight, stared at Shinestar for a moment before turning to Smudgepaw and smiling. Smudgepaw tentatively returned the smile.
~~~
Cloudswift and Thrushflight talked for a moment a little ways away from the medicine den, when Shinestar came up to them. "We need to patrol the borders once more, to make sure that no other Clans are trespassing." They nodded, and followed Shinestar out of the camp.

[Cloudswift, Thrushflight, Shinestar;; Border Patrol | Leafrush;; Use Cobwebs x1 and Horsetail x1 to heal Smudgepaw | Clan consumes 2 servings of Rabbit ]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 52 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 23 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 21 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 31 moons | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Smudgepaw | 9 moons | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x1 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Cloudswift | Smudgepaw | 0
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 pm

StreamClan
Number of Cats:24
Females: 12
Males: 12
Next Moonpool visit: 13/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar leapt onto the highrock. "Today, my daughter's kits become apprentices. Lilykit and Sockkit, come here." His young grandkits clambered up to meet him. "Gingerflash, you are ready for your second apprentice. I hope you train Lilypaw well." Sockkit shuffled his paws nervously. He wondered who his mentor would be. Featherstorm would make a great mentor, her being so kind to everyone, but she was about to kit so it wouldn't be possible. He liked Splashfur, Gibgerflash's sister as well. "And Sockkit, you're mentor will be Flintberry." The words struck him like a rock. Was he destined to be a medicine cat, barren from having kits? "From this day ubtil you are worthy of your warrior names, you will be known as Sockpaw and Lilypaw. Sockpaw lifted hos head condidently while his sister licked her shoulder, embarrassed. "I am Sockpaw, destined to follow the path of the stars!" He meowed.

"Well, Sockpaw, destined to follow the stars, your first task will be helping Featherstorm with her kitting." Flintberry smiled to her nephew.

Gingerflash laughs at Sockpaw's words. "Alrighty Lilypaw, let's train with Softpaw and Chirppaw, ok?" Lilypaw nodded. These two cats were bullies but she was no snitch. She was scared what would happen if she did anyway.
Lilykit and Sockpaw become apprentices and Lilykit trains with Softpaw and Chirppaw. Featherstorm is kitting.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |61 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Splashfur| 50 moons| she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Medicine Cat:
          Dapplefeather | 51 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Flintberry |35 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 59 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame| 59 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|49 moons|tom| rude|dark brown tabby with amber eyes
          Gingerflash|50 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Ravenstrike| 40 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|34 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |34 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|32 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|28 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|28 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|26 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|24 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|23 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|23 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|14 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.

Apprentices:
          Honeypaw|11 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Softpaw|7 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white kit with blue-grey eyes
          Chirppaw|7 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|34 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes
          Ambergaze |36 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Crowleap|26 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Featherstorm|27 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes

Kits:
          Lilykit|6 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Sockkit|6 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw
          Dovekit|3 moons|female| honest|delicate silver tabby with blue eyes

Elders:
          Flashtail |111 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|voidgear|unknown

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|3x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |3x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 28 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
Last edited by Raire on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed coding.
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 7

Honeyfur awoke to the sounds of quiet footsteps, and a soft whisper. "Good morning ma'am. Starclan sent me to be your apprentice." She flicked her ear to the mew, raising her head and blinking sleep from her eyes. A small young calico stood in the entrance of the den, an inquisitive gleam to her eyes as she studied Honeyfur. With a yawn, Honeyfur purred. "Briarstar told me to expect you." Honeyfur herself examined the young cat. Her striped fur was still kitten-soft, and her hazel eyes were big and round. The young cat nodded, eyes blinking thankfully. "Oh yes. Briarstar's your leader, right? I'm Morningpaw." Morningpaw purred, smiling as she scanned the hollow space under the tree's roots. Morningpaw moved to examine the herbs, seemingly making herself right at home.

Wildstorm had never been a morning cat. Grumbling as the sun shone through the thick canopy and into her eyes, she hesitantly crawled out of her nest. The rest of the clan was already wide awake, but she couldn't find Silvershade for some reason. Maybe she was out for a morning run. She settled down next to Dapplewhisker, who acknowledged her with a warm smile. Through squinted eyes, she saw Badgerclaw taking Silvershade's normal place. She asked, "Oi. Ain't Silvershade the one supposed to be calling these patrols?" Dapplewhisker nudged her, and pointed her head towards the nursery where Silvershade sat. "She's in the nursery. Expecting kits. Badgerclaw practically dragged her in there himself." Wildstorm scoffed lightheartedly, rolling her eyes slightly. "Tsk. No surprise there." The warriors heard a quiet thumping, and turned to face a nervous Badgerclaw. He let out a heavy breath, stuttering, "As Silvershade has been moved to the nursery, I will be taking her place." He paused for a moment, and Wildstorm saw his eyes quickly flicker to his mate. "A hunting patrol will be led by Briarstar, and Wildstorm, Dapplewhisker and myself will accompany him.. Oh yes! I would like to extend my greeting to Morningpaw, who will be training to become a medicine cat." Badgerclaw gestured his tail towards a suddenly flustered calico she-cat, who shuffled closer to Honeyfur. "Oh. Erm.. Good morning." She stuttered, before shoving her face into Honeyfur's golden pelt. The medicine cat narrowed her eyes at her clanmates, wrapping her tail protectively around the young cat and cooing gently at her. Wildstorm hastily groomed her black fur, trotting over to Briarstar and the gathering patrol. She caught a glimpse of Badgerclaw touching noses with Silvershade and grimaced. The pair were so love-dovey and romantic ever since Silvershade announced her pregnancy. It was rather gross. Honeyfur and Morningpaw exchanged quiet words, before the pair slowly trotted out of camp. As soon as Badgerclaw lumbered tentatively towards the hunting patrol, they too set out.

[Briarstar, Badgerclaw, Dapplewhisker and Wildstorm go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw patrol.]
The clan consumes a large fish, using three servings.

Leader:
          Briarstar | 44 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Badgerclaw | 33 moons | Tom | X [STAND-IN]

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 24 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Morningpaw | 6 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplewhisker | 24 moons| She-cat | X
          Wildstorm | 39 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Silvershade | 36 moons | She-cat | X | Due in 2 moons.

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Clan Name | Username | East
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Clan Name | Username | South

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Horsetail x1|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding during kitting.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Snake | x1 | 1 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Fish | x1 | 2 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x1 | 1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 |2 servings
    Total | x6 | 8

Mentors:
    Honeyfur | Morningpaw | 0

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
    X - Mates | >< - Mutual Crush | > or < - One -way Crush | /symbol/ - Forbidden
    Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    Honeyfur > Dapplewhisker
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Families:
    Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    -???
    Name x Name
    -Child
    Name x Name
    -Child
Last edited by Ember! on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:05 pm

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next moonpool visit:Soon..when Ig get time again.

"I think it's time we start our boarder patrol's back up," Deerstar mummured. "Powderbreeze, will handle patrols, but I'l check the borders today," the leader meowed, getting to her paws. "And Shadefrost, you can come with me, so I can show you them to you," she meowed to the tom.

Powerdeer breeze nodded and signal Ocrafur to join with her in hunting.

Hunting Patrol: Powderbreeze Ocrafur
Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Boarder Patrol: Deerstar and Shadefrost.

The Clan Ate a Stouat using 2 serving

As Deerstar and Shadefrost walked through the territory, Shadefrost looked around happily. He had never seen so much green before, and he found it refreshing. "Enjoying yourself?" Deerstar asked with a chuckle. All Shadefrost could do was nod and open his mouth to say something before a voice spoke from the bush in front of them. "Please don't hurt me!" It squeaked with fear, "I swear, I'll leave." Just then a lean cat slunk out from under the bush, looking at them fearfully.
[Deerstar and Shadefrost found a Warrior]

Hailwish walked through the territory slowly, smelling intently for any herbs that he could find. Just when he started to lose hope and thought he would return to camp with empty paws, he scented something useful. He quickly trotted over to the patch of herbs and grabbed some.
[Hailwish found Lamb's Ear and Ragwort Leaves]

Powderbreeze and and Ocrafur walked through the territory silent, keeping their eyes and ears open for any sign of prey. Ocrafur scented something first, silently slinking off after it. Soon after, Powderbreeze scented her own piece of prey. She slunk over to a covering of bushes and saw a lemming darting between the roots of an old tree. She waited for it to stop and become distracted by a leaf it was smelling, she darted out and killed it cleanly. Soon after, Ocrafur joined her trip back to camp, his own prey clamped tightly in his jaws.
[Powderbreeze and Ocrafur caught a Stoat and a Pika]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] rippleclan [5]

Postby Tsukỉ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:29 pm

███████████████████░░│
███████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rippleclan is a reputable group of cats who thrive
in the lakeside territory. their first leader was na
med ripplestar, who set up their clan camp in the
middle of a lake: where a flourishing island stood
proud. after a horrific earthquake countless moon
s ago, the island broke up and the cats moved to,
the outer shores of the lake. they are usually non,
hostile and pacifist cats who have strong morals a
nd strict laws: those who don't follow the laws wil
l be met with steel claws. their territory expands
to the forest which they call the 'Willows" for the
overabundance of willow trees in the area. other t
hing include their lush overgrowth of berries and h
erbs. they are very medicinal and medicine cats h
old more power than in a typical clan as they are t
her only ones who can identify the rare berries wh
ich grow frequently in their territory. rippleclan!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

│░░██
│░░██
RIPPLECLAN
number of cats // 3
████████████████████░░│
████████████████████░░│

patrol wrote:Besides the point! Besides the point~ Beetlestar pretty fuming. "Grass..? Well, grass.. I.. uh, I can't even think of a use for grass! What did you think this was?" She wasn't truly angry but disappointed. Slateslide was that rogue, right? The one who scowered the land and healed himself.. or whatever. So was she, but she had some companions before she discovered this island. But long grass was nothing like that, no?! "I'm sorry, Beetlestar. Frankly- they looked like ferns." He never really spoke, though. Oakhollow swayed the both to their own sides of camp. "Cmon'. Beetlestar, it ain't kind of you to yell at him." His face slightly darkened, but he was still smiling. Creepy. Beetlestar huffed, prodding the floor again. She motioned for her Clan to follow her, into the darkness of the forest. "Let's start making our dens. We only slept in this abandoned fox den for the past three moons, so, why don't we?" she smiled. "We're sure to find something around here. Our island is large, but we always have to swim across to get to our nest." The other two nodded, but decided that there wasn't enough on the island to build off with. "Oakhollow and I will fetch twigs and moss." Slateslide announced, beckoning the other male with him.

The two toms began to run in place, stretch a little until they pressed paws into the water. Oakhollow disliked swimming, but he wasn't bad at it. Slateslide's short fur made it colder than it was to Oakhollow, but when he exited the water, he would be less cold that his longer-furred companion. Soon enough, both cats were submerged in the river, the icy waters lapping at their legs. However, they stuck closer together than ever before, circulating their body heat within the freezing river. No chance, no way, that they would risk getting sick. With the three of them, they needed to catch as much as they could. Beetlestar watched from the shoreline, but looked to the side, walking towards the island's center. It would take a few minutes, since the isle was surrounded by thick willows that continued around the river.

((I lowkey hope you make them find another Clan or cool junk? this is the moment when they start makin' their boarders. Yesss. Also I'm expecting both of my cats to catch a cold. hueh. Could I add an ITEM shelter? Like for example twigs or sticks for kitting queens could be required to sooth their pain, moss would be required to get water or building their nest.))

xxxxxxxxxx
│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
patrol
████████████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
actions being done // beetlestar - expanding camp slateslide + oakhollow - patrol/collecting
│░░
│░░

░░│
░░│
↳↳
↳↳
│░░█████████████████████████████████
│░░█████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Beetlestar | 48 moons | female | X | #80BF80
Beetlestar is bashful and shy. Her previous name was Beetlewing. Beetlestar is the "founder" of RippleClan, who had discovered the isl
and after travelling alone, as the only child of Heatherstar's decsendant. She walks around the former territories of the Clan, waiting
for others to cross her path and eventually join her. She discovered the island when she was just 'Beetle'; a dream from StarClan
brought her there. This leader is a worrisome type.

Deputy:
Oakhollow | 28 moons | Male | X | #808040
This deputy is not very serious compared to others. When he gets angry, he will still be smiling; albeit a change in his tone. Oakhollow
has a 'southern' speech pattern, often leaving out his g's. Formerly Ginger, he wishes to serve under his leader. He has a relatively goo
d relationship with his Clanmates, and an especially close bond with Slateslide. Frankly, the tom dislikes swimming.

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Slateslide | 35 moons | Male | X | #404080
Slateslide is strict and certain morals. He is usually quiet and doesn't speak all that often. He is not very reluctant to punish any innapr
opriate mannerisims and will step in as a leader or deputy if either aren't present. He was the second cat in the Clan, and is very close
friends with both Oakhollow and Beetlestar, as the founding members of the Clan. Slateslide

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

allies and enemies of rippleclan wrote:
    RippleClan has no Allies nor Enemies. They refuse to make enemies with most cats.

relationships of rippleclan wrote:
    Other Relationships
    Beetlestar & Oakhollow are good friends
    Oakhollow & Slateslide are best friends
    Slateslide & Beetlestar are flirty
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Family Ties
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Mentors
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Mateships
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Crushes

prey & predators found in rippleclan // storage wrote:Name // Rarity // Servings // Stock

Current Population's Needs - 2 Servings Each Post. Last Eaten - 2 moon(s) ago
Female - Male Ratio 1 : 2 [3]

Minnow Very Common 1 Serving(s) 0x
Trout Uncommon due to calm waters 2 Serving(s) 0x
Small Catfish Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Big Catfish Rare 4 Serving(s) 0x
Salmon Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Water Fowl Varying / Serving(s) 0x
  • Duck Common 2 Serving(s) 1x
  • Swans Rare 5 Serving(s) - Can injure cat, requires three to catch 0x
  • Goose Uncommon 2 Serving(s) 0x
  • Crane Rare 6 Serving(s) - Can kill cat, requires five to catch 0x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Middle Ground - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cats can catch and eat Falcons, Eagles, Kites, Otters, Racoons, Badgers with difficulty. Death is likely.
    Cats can speak and communicate to Lynxes, Servals, Fishing Cats, Carcals, Leopard Cats, Wildcats, and Ocelots, but some species do not occur in RippleClan territory. Those species can only be found as Twoleg's pets, if any.
    Cats will not eat each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PREDATORS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This, like all other sections, is a Work-In-Progress.

herbs found in rippleclan // storage wrote: Name // Use // Cure // Rarity // Amt.

Borage LeavesIncreases milk in queens. Brings down fevers. Common - 0x
Betony Used to treat everything from migraines and neuralgia to open wounds and concussions. Rare - 0x
Burdock RootApplied to bites. Cures infections. Rare - 0x
BurnetIt is used for keeping up strength, but it is a travelling herb. Rare - 0x
CatmintRemedy for greencough. Uncommon - 0x
Cayenne PepperPrevent blood clots and stimulate production of saliva. Improves digestion Very Rare - 0x
ChervilApplied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches. Common - 0x
ChickweedHelps treat whitecough Uncommon - 0x
CobwebsStops bleeding. - Very Common - 0x
CobnutsThey are used to create pastes, which are helpful when applying many herbs. - Very Common - 0x
ColtsfootHelps shortness of breath. Very Common - 0x
ComfreySooths wounds. Mends broken bones. - Common -0x
DockSoothes scratches. Leaves make fur slippery. - Uncommon - 0x
Dried Oak LeafStops infections. Uncommon - 0x
FeverfewCools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills. Very Common - 0x
GoldenrodApplied to wounds. Rare - 0x
HoneySoothes throats. Rare - 0x
HorsetailTreats infected wounds. Very Common - 0x
Juniper BerriesSoothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing. Very Common - 0x
LavenderCure’s fevers. Common - 0x
Lotus FlowerCures insomnia and haemorrhage and haemotemesis. Common - 0x
MarigoldStops infections. Common - 0x
Mouse BileUsed to remove ticks. Common - 0x
Poppy SeedsSoothes shock, distress, and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS. Unommon - 0x
Stinging NettleDispels poison. Brings down swelling. Rare - 0x
TansyCures cough. Uncommon - 0x
Tea TreeCures dandruff. Uncommon - 0x
ThymeCalms anxiety and frayed nerves. Common - 0x
WatermintHelps bellyache. Very Common - 0x
Wild garlicPrevents infections. Very Rare - 0x
YarrowApplied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit. Common - 0x
Adder BarrackHelps toothache. Common - 0x
AlfalfaPrevents tooth decay. Rare - 0x
Aloe VeraTreats burns and skin problems. Common - 0x
Blessed ThistleStrengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation. Common - 0x
Bramble TwigsHelps to sleep. Uncommon - 0x
Broom Malice PoulticesApply to open wounds. Rare - 0x
CelandineStrengthens weak eyes. Very Common - 0x
ChamomileGives physical strength. Very Common - 0x
EchinaciaEases infection. Common - 0x
FernsUsed to clean out wounds. Common - 0x
GingerUsed for asthma and coughs. Uncommon - 0x
Hawthorne berriesTreats heart burns and indigestion. Rare - 0x
HuckleberryRelives muscle pain. Common - 0x
IvyCalms down body. Common - 0x
Daisy leavesSoothes aching joints. Common - 0x
Dandelion leavesCalms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock. Common - 0x
GoosegrassAlso stops bleeding. Very Common - 0x
ParsleyStops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens. Rare - 0x
Raspberry leavesEases pain during a queen’s kitting. Rare - 0x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - POISONS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name // Effect // Cure // Rarity // Amt.

DaturaThe delirium-inducing properties are similar to the toxic makeup of Nightshade and the effects are closely related. Extreme confusion, hallucinations, hysteria, and death are all symptoms of Datura poisoning. Rare - 0x - 4x Lotus Flowers (Tannic Acid) - 1/4 chance of working / 1x Yarrow with 1/5 chance of working
Yew Berries (Deathberries)A type of poisonous fruit that can kill a cat in seconds. Deathberries come from the dark-leaved yew bush and can be characterized by their bright red color. The berry is edible, but the seed is not. Rare - 0x - 1x Yarrow with a 1/4 chance of working
Amaryllis/Belladonna LilyVomiting, depression, diarrhea, abdominal pain, hypersalivation, anorexia, tremors. Rarity - 0x - 1x Charcoal with 1/2 chance of working

items // stuff wrote:RippleClan has no steadily availible resources, therefore they must resort to getting them on a patrol. Here are things cats can craft out of items. If a cat has no den, they are likely to get sick.

Moss Bed / A comforting bed made of moss. A kit requires one moss, an apprentice, two, and any other rank three.
xxxxxCats who need a bed - Beetlestar, Slateslide, Oakhollow
Medicine Cat's Den / A big den for sickly cats. Requires 2x sticks, 1x moss and 3x dead leaves.
xxxxxOnly available once Medicine Cat is achieved. Status : Unmade
Leader's Den / A semi-large den for the leader. Requires 4x sticks, 2x dead leaves
xxxxxBeetlestar's den is not made. Status : Unmade
Small Warrior's Den / A relatively small den. 1x moss, 1x vines, 1x willow branches
xxxxxCan hold up to 5 cats. Status : Unmade
xxxxxxxMedium Warrior's Den / 2x willow branches, 3x moss, 1x vines
xxxxxxxxxCan hold up to 10 cats. Status : Unavailible
xxxxxxxBig Warrior's Den / 5x willow branches, 6x moss, 2x vines
xxxxxxxxxCan hold up to 50 cats. Status : Unavailible
xxxxxxxHuge Warrior's Den / 2x moss, 1x vines, 1x willow, 3x stones, 1x dead leaves, 2x mud
xxxxxxxxxCan hold up to 100 cats. Status : Unavailible
xxxxxxxThe Ultimate Warrior's Den / I'll think of a way later
xxxxxxxxxCan hold up to ∞ cats. Status : Unavailible
Elder's Den / It has to be cozy for the elders. 5x moss, 6x ivy bushes
xxxxxThe Elder's den is not made. Status : Unmade
Apprentice's Den / Chitter-chatter, gossip! 1x willow branches, 2x mud, 3x vines
xxxxxThe Apprentice's den is not made. Status : Unmade

│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
trad / his

│░░
│░░
more about rippleclan wrote:RippleClan is the successing Clan to a MistClan, which ended shortly after their latest leader's death; Heatherstar, who was supposedly left MistClan in favor of a loner life, unable to cope with the betryal she felt after discovering one of her members being a killer- and while the details are unknown, it is said this cat had been the one that had kept previous generations from recieving nine lives, (since their previous leader had been the murderer). The ruins of MistClan decided to clear themselves of their past problems and shedded their name, becoming RippleClan and inhabiting an old island. There is a stone on the highest point of the island that is marked with an odd sign, resembling many flowers that seem intertwined with eachother; a huge circle? Medicine cats have tried to decipher what this message had meant, but they were never able to figure it out. Prey that can be found in RippleClan's territory - minnows, small fish, frogs, big fish (uncommon), ermine, water fowl. As for the first roots of RippleClan, it is said MistClan descended from the neo-Moon/LeafClan that was created as an temporary-turned-permanent alliance between the two sister Clans in battle against neo-DarkClan and neo-FlameClan. Even before this, history is barely known, but some rumors say that there were 'WillowClan', 'MarshClan', 'WinterClan' and 'PondClan'. Truth be told, no live cat knows what happened even before this, and many consider to to be the age of the first Dark-Flame-Moon-LeafClan eras, since any records of the previous Clans seem to depict them as being reborn. RippleClan's first leader, Ripplestar, is Beetlestar's grandmother. 'RippleClan' was now re-founded, but unchanged.

RippleClan traditions include- when a kit is first apprentice, their mentor will throw them into the waters to get them used to the currents(unlike their peaceful reputation, this is something to help them cope with the island's long, surrounding lake). There are very rarely any deaths, which only happens if the apprentice somehow manages to drown under supervision. RippleClanners must be strong swimmers, so that there will be less drownings. The entire camp is on a small island, therefore every cat needs the skills to paddle through the waters, or else they will never be able to travel or hunt. They have strict laws of not killing other cats- even ones in enemy Clans. They hunt prey that are sick or old, never the young, plump ones, unless they have no other choice. They respect nature and try to recycle all bedding. They have great love for their elders and any senior members, being treated with respect for their actions. Leaders of RippleClan must live in the greatest Waterfall, which connects the island's river to a large cliff, for three moons. However, since Beetlestar is the re-founding leader, and there is nobody else beforehand, she wishes to perform this after RippleClan gets a stronger foundation. All cats of RippleClan are taught how to save drowning cats and herbs to treat various common diseases. RippleClanners also do not follow traditional name rules and prefer individuality and deeper meaning. RippleClanners also only fight for honor and are very unlikely to cause disputes. They do not wish to make enemies unless they are ruthless and unlawful, which they will do anything to stop. Justice is a big part of this Clan. The need of a good healer in this Clan where you're isolated on a tiny island surrounded by a river with no immediate herbal access unless you swim, is huge. Therefore, medicine cats are treated with lots of respect. While not always, there can be two adult medicine cats at a time.

The story so far; Beetlestar has 're'-founded RippleClan on a destined island. She has found two cats, Slateslide, her first warrior, and Oakhollow, her deputy. The three of them have decided to expand their territory and discover nearby Clans. Slateslide and Oakhollow have gone out for materials and prey.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: February 16

(Sorry, no time, they did stuff)
[Graystar goes hunting]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]

[b]Leader:
          Graystar | 52 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Willowstep | 46 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [1] Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    [1] Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [1] Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [1] Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    [1] Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [1] Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Barn Swallow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Peachycupcake525 wrote:
(Sorry, no time, they did stuff)
[Graystar goes hunting]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]

(Just a friendly reminder, but in your next post your cats will begin consuming prey.)

Leaping through the air, her paws hit the ground as her claws aimed for vole but only digging into earth; the little creature quickly scurried down its nearby hole, into the safety of its home. Spatting at the loss of her catch, she momentarily considered worming her way into the tunnel and dragging it out, but then concluded that she was too large for that. Deciding to try her luck elsewhere, Graystar did manage to catch a small fish in the end, albeit getting a little wet in the process.

[ Your hunting patrol catches a small fish. ]

Although she already had plenty, the medicine cat decided it would do no harm to have a little more yarrow for her herb collection on her quest for fennel. She never did find the thin, spiky plant but did end up returning home with a mouthful of raspberry leaves.

[ Your hunting patrol finds yarrow and raspberry leaves. ]
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:20 pm

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Eighteen | Males - 9 | Females - 9
Month: Eighteen
Prey Used: 4 servings
Next Moonpool visit: Feb 12
Next Gathering: Feb 19th 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar led the way back to camp quietly, while Brindlethorn explained to the new warrior what Jinxclan was and what his role would be in it. Skydapple and Velvetrabbit met up with his patrol about half way back to camp and joined in the conversation. The four cats arrived back in camp in time to see that the hunting patrol had already returned and that they had had a successful hunt.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!" Jinxstar yowled, not bothering to jump up onto his perch.

Willowbolt poked her head out of the nursery after Blackmouth and Hollowkit exited, looking at the new cat curiously. Blackberry trotted out of her den and sat next to Skydapple, who was sitting on one side of Brindlethorn. The rest of the clan gathered around excitedly.

"This is Leopardclaw, he has requested to join our clan." Jinxstar introduced the new warrior, "Tomorrow morning, he will start his journey to gain his Clan Collar." Jinxstar said as he dismissed his clan and walked wearily to his den to go to bed.

The rest of the clan followed suit, everyone happy and tired at the same time.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up the next day at just before dawn and walked out to watch his clan wake up. He sat in his customary spot on his perch to see what would happen today. He grinned as he slowly watched his clan wake up on the misty morning.

Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw came walking out of the warriors den, unaware that anyone was awake and watching them. They shared a tender moment of nuzzling before breaking apart, Barkclaw went over to the apprentices den to wake up Frecklepaw and Stormpaw, while Tanagerpelt went over to the nursery to say hello to Willowbolt. Jinxstar was happy that the two were getting along, and could not wait until they announced their first litter. He laughed at how similar the two are, and how they still act like they are mentor and apprentice, even though Tanagerpelt has proven she is a great warrior and a true asset to the clan. JInxstar just barely heard Barkclaw snarl something into the den before turning away in a huff. Frecklepaw came bounding out of the den, following her mentor closely, while Stormpaw came out more slowly; making it embarrassingly obvious that he was not happy about the wake up call. Jinxstar hoped that Tanagerpelt would be able to handle the aggressive apprentice.

Tanagerpelt could be heard saying something to Blackmouth as Hollowkit walked out of the nursery next to her mother. The two seemed to be almost identical in all ways, except that the attitude that Hollowkit was developing was more direct then her quiet mother. Jinxstar knew that he would have to keep a close eye on the both of them.

Flintshade came trotting out of the warriors den and went straight for Blackmouth, saying something quietly to her as the two greeted each other. It was quiet a surprise when Blackmouth revealed that she was Flintshade's half-sister, but welcomed since he now had a chance at the family he was stolen away from.

Velvetrabbit came trotting out of the warrior's den, talking with Birchfeather and Leopardclaw about something that Jinxstar could not hear. While Blackberry was talking to Ashpaw about herbs in front of the medicine den.

To Jinxstar, it seemed that all his clan was present, so now would be a good time to make his announcements.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!" he yowled from where he sat, surprising his clan since none of them saw him standing there, "Today, we get to watch a cat leave this camp as just a mear cat, but when he returns he will be a fully honored warrior of Jinxclan."

The rest of the clan yowled happily as Leopardclaw stepped forward.

"Leopardclaw, you are go and find the tunnel that leads to Tori and Anna. Once there they will bestow on you your Clan Collar. Once you have that you may return and be accepted a fully fledged warrior or Jinxclan."

Leopardclaw nodded and bounded out of camp without another word. The rest of the clan watched him go happily.

"As far as the rest of us, clan life will continue as we eagerly await Leopardclaw's return. Brindlethorn, please take Birchfeather with you and go on a patrol of our norther boarder. Skydapple, Velvetrabbit, and Flintshade, join me for a hunting patrol. Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw, take your apprentices and go train." Jinxstar ordered as he jumped down off his perch and bounded out of camp, his patrol following on his heels.

Brindlethorn and Birchfeather trotted out of camp and to the north. Barkclaw led the way to the sandy river beach, planning on the shade of the large tree there to be the best place to practice some hunting moves. Tanagerpelt followed with Frecklepaw and Stormpaw behind her.

Blackberry led Ashpaw out of camp, explaining to him the best way to keep a poultice on a cat that would not hold still long enough for their wound to heal. Blackmouth watched the two go, her eyes sparkling with unspoken plans. Hollowkit went bounding after a leaf that was being blown around by the slight breeze running through camp. Willowbolt was in the den, tenderly licking her kits as they nursed against her.

Blackmouth knew that her plans would be set into motion soon enough, and she was fairly sure that she would be able to make them into something that would be wonderful. She just needed to find a way to cover up Jinxclan's scent.

~~~~~

Leopardclaw trotted through the forest, his nose sniffing frantically for the slightest hint of the salty air that was suppose to lead him to where he needed to go. He coudl not find it, although he was finding that prey scents were abundant this morning. He hoped that he would be able to find the tunnel, otherwise he would be embarrassed in front of the clan and have to be an apprentice. He would not be able to let that happen, so he searched even more frantically.

Soon, after what seemed like hours, he was able to pick up the slightest trace of a salty scent. He was not sure if it would lead him to the tunnel, or if it was just the smell of his own scent since he had been feeling like he was walking in circles, but it was the only lead he had to follow.

As the sun was starting to set, he found the entrance to the tunnel, he sighed with relief as he quickly ducked into it.

[Blackberry and Ashpaw - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Jinxstar, Skydapple, Velvetrabbit, and Flintshade - hunting patrol]
[Barkclaw/Frecklepaw and Tanagerpelt/Stormpaw - training]
[Willowbolt - nursing Bluekit and Blossomkit]
[Blackmouth - playing with Hollowkit]
[Leopardclaw - on his Collar journey (i will detail this, if that is ok, since it will take a few posts for him to finish it.)]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 52 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Brindlethorn | 33 moons | Male | X ACTING DEPUTY

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 34 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 6 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Skydapple | 42 moons | Female | X
          Velvetrabbit | 30 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 24 moons | Male| X
          Barkclaw | 18 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpelt | 15 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 14 moons| Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 23 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Frecklepaw | 6 | Female | X
          Stormpaw | 6 | Male | X

Queens:
          Willowbolt | 32 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 28 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Hollowkit | 2 moons | Female | X original reference
          Blossomkit | Age | Gender | X
          Bluekit | Age | Gender | X

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Blackberry | Ashpaw
    Barkclaw | Frecklepaw | 0 | Learned:
    Tanagerpelt | Stormkit | 0 | Learned:

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormpaw, Ashpaw, Frecklepaw
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowkit
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomkit and Bluekit

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x1]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x4]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x2]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x2]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile
    Clan consumes 4 servings: consumed 1 snake, 1 sparrow, and 1 squirrel for 4 servings
    1 serving Snakes x0
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x1
    1-2 servings *Brook Trout x0
    2-3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x0
    1 serving *Finch x0
    2 servings *Grouse x0
    1 serving *Sandpiper x0
    1 serving *Thrush x2
    1 serving *Blackbird x2
    2 serving *Crow x0
    2 servings *Raven x0
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x2
    2-3 servings Rabbit x3
    2 servings Squirrel x1
    1 serving Vole x0

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Clan Name | Username
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (17)
Brindlethorn: 18 (16)
Blackberry: 20 (15)
Willowbolt: 18 (14)
Skydapple: 30 (13)
Barkclaw: 6 (12)
Tanagerpelt: 6 (9)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (7)
Stormcloud: 0 (6)
Ashleaf: 0 (6)
Frecklesnow: 0 (6)
Flintshade: 20 (5)
Blackmouth: 24 (4)
Hollowheart: 0 (3)
Birchfeather: 12 (3)
Blueriver: 0 (1)
Blossomsong: 0 (1)
Leopardclaw: 23 (1)

Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6-12/16 moons
Warrior: 12-48 moons
Senior Warrior: 48-71 moons
Queens: 18-71 moons
Elder: 72-108
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ asterclan reply. ] [ 06. ]

Postby deimido » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:51 pm

hiraeth. wrote:
[ Eaten: Woodpecker ]
[ Flower Quest: Falconflower ]
[ Becoming Mates (With Kits): Waspfur & Lizardstream ]
[ Training Session: Oatstar & Aspenpaw ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Sheepclaw & Pinefur ]

The medicine cat led the new arrival towards a secluded spot, shooing Sheepclaw away with a glaring glance. It was considered forbidden and even bad luck to talk with a new arrival, excluding the medicine cat, before they completed their quest. Sighing dejectedly, Sheepclaw decided it best to then promptly return to camp and tell Oatstar the good news.

(*Next Day*)

Lizardstream seemed slightly anxious, pacing back and forth just outside the warrior's den. Worried, Waspfur approached the female to ask her, "Hey, are you okay?" Jumping slightly at his words, she breathed out a shaky reply, "O-oh, yeah. Y-yeah I was just w-wondering if you'd like t-to come on a w-walk with me." Tilting his head with curiosity, he gave her a reassuring smile, "Of course." Beaming with happiness, and a new-found confidence, Lizardstream led the way out of camp. After walking in silence for a few minutes, she turned to face the male behind her. "I know this must be a little strange for you, but I wanted to ask you something important." Exhaling slowly, she began once more, "Waspfur, would you be my mate?"

Falconflower was not sure if it was late in the night or very early in the morning as she walked through a forest unfamiliar to her, she craned her head upward, still able to see some stars above despite the tall trees blocking out most of the dark sky. The molly let out a shaky, unsure exhale. She had listened intently to Pinefur's explanation of what her quest entailed, paying attention to even the tiniest of details, but she still couldn't get rid of the thought of that she might mess something up and lose her chance to join AsterClan. The brown-and-white cat took a few steady breaths to calm herself down before she began to walk again.

[ Falconflower is still on the Flower Quest. ]

Waspfur paced impatiently outside the medicine den, his tail tip was twitching from anxiety over the fact that his mate Lizardstream had been inside for too long now, was she really alright? She did keep turning uncomfortably in her nest throughout the night, though she had assured him that it was probably due to some kind of stomach ache and that she would have to visit Pinefur in the morning to which Waspfur agreed. Now the warrior cursed under his breath, wishing he had pushed for the molly to visit the medicine cat right then and there. He immediately overheard the sound of both cats exiting the den, quickly turning to face them with a concerned look on his face - though it quickly turned into one of surprise and happiness as Lizardstream ran up to him, nuzzling him and purring the loudest she ever had. "Waspfur, we're having kits!" Said the molly, her voice beyond overjoyed.

[ Lizardstream is expecting kits! They will be due in two real life days. (2/13) ]

Aspenpaw didn't express it, but he was confused when Oatstar didn't take the route to their usual training spot and instead lead him towards where he knew a river was, which made him rather curious to what was going to happen today. His ears swiveled forward as the sound of running water grew more noticeable and closer, meaning that they were getting closer to their destination. The two cats weaved their way through the bushes and trees until the land opened up before them, and with it was a river cutting through the middle of their territory. The sound of the calmly running water and the twitter of birds made the apprentice feel at peace, though he still did not know what any of this had to do with training. As he observed the area around him, Oatstar walked further along the river to find a good place to get in the water without accidentally injuring either her or Aspenpaw.

Eventually she managed jump in without any incident, mewing for Aspenpaw to come and stick close to her as they were going to learn how to swim today. The gray tabby could not hide his distaste this time, he really did not like the idea of getting his fur wet.

[ Aspenpaw learned the swimming skill. ]

Sheepclaw and Pinefur chattered happily amongst themselves, both about the subject of Lizardstream's unborn kits. The deputy could feel pride swelling within her over the thought of the Clan's first kits, happy that AsterClan was starting to flourish. Before they were able to speak more, the smell of a chipmunk stopped them in their tracks, both cats instinctively got into a crouching position as they slowly stalked towards the critter silently. As they were within pouncing range, Sheepclaw readied herself to catch it only to gasp in surprise as the medicine cat pounced prematurely and alerted the chipmunk to their presence. But at least it wasn't able to scamper immediately as Pinefur's paw was on it's tail, though it quickly pulled away from the tom and began running towards the nearest tree with the medicine cat hissing in agitation and chasing after it. Pinefur had finally managed to swat it towards Sheepclaw with his paws with the grace of a lumbering badger where she then delivered the killing bite.

Pinefur grumbled under his breath as he went up to the deputy, panting heavily over the exhausting chase. "Now you know why I'd rather patrol then hunt." He mewed in annoyance.

[ Your hunting patrol caught a chipmunk. ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teastar~ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:03 pm

• Smokeclan•
Number of Cats: 11

Sandpaw was watching Wrenstripe and Cootwing in the nursery. Wrenstripe has recently given birth to three kits, Finchkit, Sparrowkit and Rookkit. Though Sandpaw couldn't help but feel upset "Great now he'll spend all of his time with them" she mumbled quietly to herself. "Hey Sandpaw" Oakpaw's sudden mew made the pale ginger apprentice jump "Oh, sorry if I startled you." Oakpaw apologized "That's fine, what did you want?" Sandpaw asked her denmate, Oakpaw smiled with happiness "Fogstar wants to talk to us" Sandpaw looked at him in confusion Why is he so happy about that? she thought. Oakpaw looked around and spotted the gray and white tom "Come on, there he is!" He mewed. Sandpaw just shrugged off his wierd behaviour and followed him "Why did you call us?" Sandpaw asked "Is it about me being old enough to become a warrior?" Oakpaw asked, clearly exsited. Sandpaw looked at Oakpaw Oh, that makes a lot more sence! He's twelve moons old now! Sandpaw realized Old enough to become a warrior... Sandpaw thought afterwards, realizing that she and Oakpaw won't be able to be warriors together "Yes." Fogstar replied to Oakpaw's question "However, before you get too exsited..." Fogstar began in a serious tone "I can't go to the moonpool whenever I want, so you'll be waiting for Sandpaw to finish her training so you both get your name at the same time." Fogstar mewed. He looked at both of the apprentices, Sandpaw was clearly happy about this idea but Oakpaw just looked disapointed "Oh..." he mewed, walking off into the apprentice's den. "Sandpaw go and train with Cootwing" Fogstar ordered "Cootwing is with Wrenstripe and his kits" Sandpaw mewed, narrowing her eyes at the nursery "Well then go in there and tell him that I ordered you two to train."

[[Sandpaw and Cootwing - Train]]
[[Ravenberry - Herb gathering]]

[[Prey eaten - Finch]]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
    Fogstar | 41 | Tom | X
    Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
    Rainheart | 33 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
    Ravenberry | 45 | She-cat | X

Warriors:
    Cootwing | 35 | Tom | X
    Addertail | 25 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Oakpaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
    Sandpaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
    Wrenstripe | 36 | She-cat | X

Kits:
    Finchkit | 1 | Tom | X
    Sparrowkit | 1 | She-cat | X
    Rookkit | 1 | Tom | X

Elders:
    -
    Ally Clans:
    Soulclan | krazykitty00

Enemy Clans
    -

Bordering Clans
    Northern | Open
    Eastern | Open
    Southern | Ravenclan
    Western | Open

Medicine Store
    Catmint [2] | Cures Greencough.
    Cobweb [2] | Stops or slows down bleeding.
    Goldenrod [1] | Good for healing wounds.
    Chervil [1] | For wounds, bellyaches, kitting.
    Horsetail [1] | For injections, stops bleeding.
    Mouse bile [1] | To make ticks fall off.
    Comfrey [1] | Repairs broken bones, soothes
    wounds. Can be used for burns, itching.
    Alder bark [1] | Eases toothaches.
    Daisy leaves [1] | Eases aching joint pain.
    Blackberry leaves [1] | Eases bee sting swelling.
    Borage leaves [1] | Produces more or better milk,
    brings down fevers.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 sevings
    Wren | x0 | 3 serving
    Thrush | x1 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    Rainheart | Oakpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climing
    Cootwing | Sandpaw | 2 | Climing, Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    -

Families:
    Wrenstripe and Cootwing
    Kits; Sparrowkit, Finchkit, Rookkit
Last edited by Teastar~ on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Teastar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me