Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

HazelClan [01]

Postby sharklord » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:33 pm

Number of Cats - 1
Next Moonpool Visit - Next Post
Kits Due - _ Moons

Rosestar sat in her camp and sighed. She had told her brother to take his son and Roughpaw away from the fight but told them to stay near HazelClan territory.
Rosestar padded out of camp in search for her brother, nephew and her brother's Roughpaw, hunting on the way.

[Rosestar searches for her brother, nephew and the Roughpaw with them.]
[Rosestar hunts]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 20 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer:

Healer's Roughpaw:

Protectors:

Providers:

Roughpaw:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Roughpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Roughpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Mate 1 + Mate 2 = Kits (Surrogate)[Parents & Kits w/ optional surrogate]
Cat - Cat [Siblings]
Name + Name | Kits
Last edited by sharklord on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shaftclan ;; chapter 6

Postby kirkwood gaps » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:54 am

next moonpool visit | now ,,,,,,,,,,,, cats | 4
females | 2 ,, males | 2 ,,,,, serving size | 2

Branchstar was getting slightly impatient. It had been a while since she had gone to the Moonpool, and it normally took a moon for the new cat to arrive. Maybe they didn’t hear her request? No. A more reasonable explanation would be that the new warrior is from far away, or got lost somehow.

Branchstar decided to just wait.

After a few days of nothing, Branchstar noticed footprints outside her den that looked to small to be Swallowcloud’s or Frostwhisker’s. She let out a sigh of relief and followed them. She realised that the cat must’ve gone up into the forest for shelter. She leaped up the steep rocks, almost falling off a few. This new cat must be very good at climbing — maybe they already lived in the mountains? It would make a lot of sense with them taking a while, they must’ve lived farther north.

When reaching the bare forest, Branchstar looked around. The snow seemed to be much deeper here, reaching up to her torso. Walking was a pain, and the cold winds certainly didn’t help. This was why she didn’t set up her clan here. She kept trudging through the thick white blanket that covered the ground, and eventually saw what looked like a black cat. “Hello?” Branchstar called out. The black cat didn’t move. She shouted again, “Hello?” It worked. The black cat’s head turned around. It was hard to see their face because of the fog and falling snow, though. “Who are you?” The black cat stood up, trembling. They tried to say something but Branchstar couldn’t hear. The feline walked towards Branchstar, and she saw that the dark cat was female.
“Who are you?” The cat said, trying to sound harsh, but her high pitched voice gave it away that she wasn’t really.
“Branchstar, leader of ShaftClan. May I ask you something? Besides your name that is.”
“Sure,” the molly paused and looked away, still trying to retain her tough tone, “And it’s Raventail.” Branchstar nodded.
“Well, Raventail, have you had any weird dreams this past moon?” Raventail’s eyes widened slightly.
“Weird... dreams? I.. I might have,” Raventail’s rough voice had faded away, with a much softer one replacing it. “There was... there was this one dream that I thought was odd. Misty cats, with glowing white dots freckled across their pelts! They told me something, but I forgot what. All I knew was to..” Her voice trailed off.
“Was to come here?”
“Yes... and I think you were who they wanted me to find!” Branchstar knew this was the cat she had asked StarClan for now. There was no doubt about it.
“Raventail. I think the cats who visited you in your dream were from StarClan.”
“Star... Clan? Where’s that?” Branchstar flinched. What?! She had a regular warrior name, but she didn’t know who or what StarClan is? This.. can’t be right. Surely she wasn’t another rogue.. or even loner?
“You know.. in your Clan? Your medicine cat probably spoke to them?” Raventail’s face showed even more confusion. “My Clan? Are you talking about my house? And what’s this medicine cat thing? None of this makes any sense!”

‘House’...?!

Oh no.

Oh no no no no. This cat was neither a rogue nor a loner. But to confirm Branchstar’s suspicions, she needed to ask Raventail two questions. “Raventail. Where did you get your name, and how did you get here?”
“My name? Well.. originally I had the name, ‘Sooty’. I didn’t like it. So, I asked my friends, who lived nearby and had awesome names like Birchfur and Fireclaw, to give me a name similar to theirs! They said that I was really good at climbing, so they gave me the name Raventail. How cool is that!” She was grinning now. “And.. how I got here? Well, I was following my owner through the forest, until he started running off. There was smoke coming from somewhere, and I soon realised it was a fire! It was too late to find my owner again though, so I hid until I had that weird dream. That was when I started to travel here.”

Branchstar was shocked. Raventail seemed so promising! But... a kittypet? No way. However, there was no speck of doubt that this was the cat StarClan sent. But why? Why not another cat? Branchstar almost felt frustrated! There must be a reason, right? ...Right? I mean... this cat has no idea what a Clan was! How could she teach her how to fight? Hunt? Learn the warrior code? Then Branchstar thought to herself that Frostwhisker didn’t seem fit for a clan either, yet he fit in after only a moon! It was decided.

“Raventail, if I help you learn everything you need to learn, will you join ShaftClan? It is a group of cats who just want to survive, but so far it is very small and needs to grow. You seem extremely friendly, so I feel like you’ll fit in with ease.”
“Thank you! And.. I think. I don’t have anywhere else to go, and if this ShaftClan thing has shelter and food, I’m all in.” Raventail smiled warmly.

“Then let’s go.”

{ Branchstar asks StarClan for a warrior }
{ Swallowcloud and Frostwhisker go hunting }
{ Branchstar and Raventail go on a border patrol }
{ ShaftClan eats 1 rabbit }

Leader:
    Branchstar | 38 | Female

Deputy:
    Frostwhisker | 43 | Male

Medicine Cat:
    Swallowcloud | 41 | Male

Warriors:
    Raventail | 32 | Female
    Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Deceased Cats:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North Forest | Clan | Username
    East Mountain | Clan | Username
    South Cliff | Clan | Username
    West Mountain | Clan | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Green/whitecough | x2
    Cobweb | Blood / broken bones | x1
    Honey | Infections / sore throats | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Pain / sleep / shock | x1
    Goldenrod | Wounds | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Marmot | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Wren | x0 | 3 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | App | No. of training sessions | Moves

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
    art done by me
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby peachycupcake525 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:23 am

FlowerClan
Map

Much of FlowerClan's territory is a forest. The center of the territory is a clearing. Their camp is in a cave near the center. South of the camp is a river, which flows into a lake with an island in the middle. The island has a number of dead trees on it, along with the ruins of a twoleg house. There is a twolegplace in the south-west. There are flower-filled meadows to the north of the camp.

Most of FlowerClan's hunting takes place in the forest, but they also fish at times. Apprentices learn forest-hunting, fishing, fighting, and swimming.

They go to the Moonrock to speak with Starclan.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• —SongClan— • [ 000 ]

Postby TheElevatorCat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:49 am

My clan is called SongClan. They live in a cave that can only be reached by swimming, as it is shielded by a waterfall and surrounded by a large river. As such, their preferred prey consists of fish, eel, and crab. Occasionally, though, they will eat a mouse or vole. Clan members excel in swimming, and can hold their breath for a long time. In replacement of the Highrock, cats gather around a pool in the cave with a stone sticking out of it. This is called the Cavepool. To communicate with the stars, cats go to a lake, accordingly named the Spirit Lake.

SongClan cats are quick and cunning, physically and mentally. They prefer to ambush, using the water to aid their attacks. They are not very welcoming of outsiders, unless StarClan has brought them. But once you earn their trust, they are extremely loyal, having strength in numbers. Clan members are taught to drown their opponents, but are fairly decent at close combat.

Cats of SongClan highly worship the stars, having yearly celebrations in honor of them. So much so that medicine cats are respected even more than the leader, having a close connection with the stars. The stars impact almost every decision they make, be it allying another clan or taking in another cat.

Floods present a danger, but there is safe ground in the cave that protects SongClan. Every once in a while, though, the water takes a cat. If the cat returns, it is good fortune. If they don’t, it is bad. Deceased cats are buried in the mud in the river.

The cave SongClan calls home consists of a nursery, a medium sized room with a pool of water for the kits to splash around in. The medicine cats’ den is not much different, but it has shelves to store herbs. The warriors’ den is roomier, with a pool of water to drink out of. The leaders’ den is a bit smaller than the warriors’, and has small stalactites hanging over the entrance. It has shelves and a pool of water. It is very similar to the elders’ den, but the elders’ den is bigger.
Last edited by TheElevatorCat on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am, edited 20 times in total.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ ── ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴀɴ ── [ 008 ]

Postby imperials » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 am

─────────────────────────────────────────
███████████████████

───────────────────
              archive )
              cats ) [ 22 ] [ 12 - f ] [ 10 - m ]
              [ 5 servings ]
              deaths )
              [ 000 ]
              next starpool visit )
              now
              moon )
              [ 008 ]
───────────────────

post )

xxxxxxxreplies for falconclan are a huge work in progress, i just wanted to get a post down
      so i can possibly speed up some stuff a bit and not be as inactive with the clan as i write the story ^^
───────────────────

daily board )
              ** please note i would like to get more
              oriental cats for falconclan as im trying to make them all one cat breed ^^

[ new cats :: leopardpaw, grousekit, sparrowkit, ravenkit ]
              [ food consumption :: 2 bird and 1 small fish ]
              hunting patrols )
                [ tree hunting patrols [ squirrel, bird ] :: riverpaw, lynxpaw, oceaneyes, hawk ]
                [ fishing patrol [ small fish ] :: x ]
                [ ground hunt patrol [ squirrel, mice, shrew ] :: dusty, cloudedgaze, owlstar ]
                [ birds of prey hunting patrol [ large bird, bird, mice, rabbit ] :: x]
              [ boarder patrol :: runningwind, sunrise, tiagamask, rune, dusty, rownheart ]
              [ nursery :: dovewing is due now | father ]
              [ injuries / sicknesses :: grousekit is stricken with greencough ]
              training skills )
                [ climbing :: x ]
                [ hunting :: x ]
                [ aquatic :: x ]
                [ herbs :: x ]
                [ fighting :: x ]
                [ birds of prey hunting :: x ]
              [ herb hunting :: shadowpool, leopardpaw, dovewing ]
              [ ceremonies :: riverpaw and lynxpaw are becoming warriors in 1 moon
              taigamask was made deputy ]
              [ starpool visit :: owlstar asks starclan for a possible replacement deputy or a warrior ]
              [ other :: the large patrol run by runningwind is
              going to drive the foxes out of the territory ]
───────────────────

Leader )
            owlstar | 37 moons | male
              Lives ) ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy )
            taigamask | 22 moons | male

Medicine Cat )
            shadowpool | 30 moons | female

Medicine Cat Apprentice )
            leopardpaw | 4 moons | female

Warriors )
            rune | 42 moons | male
            dusty | 37 moons | male
            sunrise | 40 moons | male
            hawk | 35 moons | male
            cloudedgaze | 35 moons | male
            runningwind | 23 moons | female
            grousenose | 23 moons | male

Apprentices )
            lynxpaw | 18 moons | female
            riverpaw | 17 moons | female

Queens )
            opal | 32 moons
            oceaneyes | 30 moons
            heatherfur | 27 moons | due now
            dovewing | 26 moons | due in 1 moon

Kits )
            opal
              verglaskit | 3 moons | male
              frostkit | 3 moons | female
            oceaneyes
              harpykit | 3 moons | female
            heatherfur
              sparrowkit | 1 moon | male
              grousekit | 1 moon | male
              ravenkit | 1 moon | female

Elders )
            -

ally clans )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

enemy clans )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders )
      mountains (n) | clan | username
      dense forest (e) | clan | username
      plains (s) | clan | username
      mountains (w) | clan | username

herbal medicine store )
    borage leaves [ produces more and better milk, brings down fevers ] x3
    dock [ x ] x1
    tansy [ x ] x1
    junpier berries [ x ] x1
    rush [ x ] x1
    feverfew [ x ] x1
    stick [ helps with pain. often used by queens to bite down on during birth ] x1
    comfrey root [ x ] x1
    cobwebs [ to stop/slow bleeding, may also be used to bind broken bones ] x2
    goldenrod [ good for healing wounds ] x2
    poppyseeds [ helps a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens. ] x2
    yarrow [ extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit up toxins, helps heal cracked pads. ] x2
    catmint [ greencough ] x2
    wild garlic [ prevent rat bite infections ] x1
    honey [ soothes coughs ] x1
    tormentill [ treats all wounds ] x1
    burnet [ travelling herb ] x1
    willow bark [ eases pain ] x1
    parsley [ dries a queen's milk ] x2

fresh-kill pile )
    squrriel | x0 | 2 servings
    birds [any] | x4 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 3 servings
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    small fish | x1 | 1 servings
    vole | x1 | 1 servings

deceased )
    name | death
    name | death

mentors )
    oceaneyes mentors lynxpaw
    cat mentors cat

apprentice skills )
    ( climbing, hunting, aquatic, herbs, fighting, birds of prey, agility )

lynxpaw [ hunting - swimming - agility ]
    riverpaw [ climbing - hunting - fighting - aquatic - agility ]

relations )
    [ ▷ - cat likes cat ] [ // - forbidden ] [ + - mates ]
    [ cat name + cat name | kit/s name/s - families ]

rune + oceaneyes
    opal + father
    dusty ▷ heatherfur
    downwing + father

imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clayclan | 07

Postby hazilnut » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:50 am

numвer σf catѕ: 7
ѕervingѕ needed: 3
neхt moonpool viѕit: anytime
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Now aren't you glad I taught you how to climb in a snowstorm? This should be a piece of cake!" Gustpond purred contentedly, scanning Mottledpaw over one more time to ascertain that she hadn't magically become dirty in the few seconds since he had last checked. No apprentice of his would be receiving their ceremony looking anything less than the best! The tom's eyes glimmered with liquid pride at the intelligent young cat before him, whom he had come to love as much as his sibling's kits in the past couple of moons. But Gustpond would be strung up on the crow's nest by a single mermaid's hair before he let anything happen to Mottledpaw. On that thought he added in a more reserved tone, "You don't have to climb if you don't want to. I'm sure Resinstar would be happy to conduct the ceremony on the ground." Mottledpaw just scoffed. "No way! You taught me how to climb and you taught me well." And that wasn't even mentioning all the extra training she had done. Climbing trees to get better vantage points during patrols even if she didn't technically need to, practicing her stalking every morning to give her mentor a surprise wake up call, and even staying out after sundown just to squeeze the most she could out of the day. On multiple occasions Gustpond and Stormripple had found her having fallen asleep in the training hollow. Flaxpool had not been happy. "I'll be perfectly okay. Like you said- piece of cake. But..." Mottledpaw trailed off, her indignant expression morphing despite itself into a slight grin. The soon-to-be-warrior pressed her nose into her mentor's flank. "Thanks for worrying about me anyways." As Gustpond's tail wrapped around her, Mottledpaw was transported back to the nursery of Aspenclan, surrounded by her family again. But, she realized as she felt the freezing not-quite-there-ness of Flaxpool's pelt against hers and knew Stormripple to be doing the same, she was surrounded by family. And this one was going to stick together.

"Oh Mottledpaw! I brought you something!" Taffytuft dropped a bundle of mussed flowers at Mottledpaw's feet as Gustpond finally finished smoothing out the apprentice's fur after their hug had ruffled it. "It's a thank you for bringing me so many flowers when I was sick." While Taffytuft had been confined to a next in the medicine den as she recovered from her fever, Mottledpaw and Gustpond would often visit her. Or rather, Gustpond would prod his apprentice into relinquishing training time to visit. He claimed that there was a lot more to being a warrior than just being able to hunt, you also had to have a warrior's spirit. One of compassion and putting other cats before yourself. Mottledpaw thought it was funny. Not that a cat who hadn't been raised clan would quote the warrior code so much and puff out his chest while doing so, that was pretty per the norm for her mentor, but rather that he would say stuff about the greater good when it was obvious to any cat with eyes that he was sweet on Taffytuft. She was fairly sure it all started when a still-loopy Taffytuft had told him she loved him after Gustpond had brought her a piece of prey. What a sap. "Actually it was this guy who-" "Okay! Time to climb that tree Mottledpaw! Chop chop you've waited long enough!" Mottledpaw rolled her eyes. Scratch that previous thought. Every cat with eyes but Taffytuft knew Gustpond liked her. And he seemed determined to keep it that way. What an absolute sap. "Okay, okay- I'm going!" With a large spring Mottledpaw launched herself partway up the bark of the Hightree, digging her claws in deep as she prepared for her next step. As she climbed she could hear the pair beneath her whispering quietly. "I just love kits. They remind me of when I was little." "Me too." "Not a kit!" Mottledpaw protested from her perch. The two warriors just laughed.

Resinstar and Claywhistle were waiting for Mottledpaw when she finally reached the upmost branches of the Hightree. While she could only catch one side of it she knew that they were deep in conversation. "-was thinking of bringing Fogpaw there. What do you mean it's not a- Oh not this again!" Resinstar turned with a huff to find Mottledpaw staring at him. Seeing her his perplexed expression was quickly replaced by a grin. He did not acknowledge what he had just been doing. "Mottledpaw! Are you ready?" Mottledpaw nodded, biting back a "finally". She was two moons too ready to be a warrior. "Why don't you come over here and we'll begin." Resinstar scooted a little further down the thick branch, giving Mottledpaw the space to join him. There was a thin layer of frost where the apprentice sat but the cold was not the cause of her shivering. Mostly it was because of excitement but there was also a tinge of nerves. This tree too felt wrong to Mottledpaw, but she tried to shove that thought aside and focus on the present. She was about to be made a warrior! Resinstar, ignorant to Mottledpaw's worries, cleared his throat and began. "I, Resinstar, leader of Clayclan, call upon warriors living and dead to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." It was obvious that Claywhistle had been helping Resinstar to memorize the traditional ceremony because the words were almost as Mottledpaw remembered them from Aspenclan. "Mottledpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" "I do," the apprentice replied seriously. Resinstar smiled at her. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mottledpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mottledfoot. We honor your heart and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Clayclan." Mottledfoot was momentarily stunned as the gathering below her belted out her new name. "You were already more warrior than most when you came to this clan," Resinstar added in a whisper, "Your name should reflect that." The new warrior stared at her leader, with whom she was now nearly eye-level. She understood, or thought she did at least, but it was a little odd to think of Resinstar, who spent most of his time exploring with Fogpaw or flirting and joking with everyone, would be so philosophical. Perhaps she should give him, and maybe some other cats, the benefit of the doubt, she mused to herself as she glanced down at where Taffytuft was cheering her name. "Thank you Resinstar."

The newly named Mottledfoot was about to scamper down the tree and begin her snowy vigil when she stopped in her tracks. Twisting awkwardly from her tree-descending form to her tree-ascending form she pulled herself back onto the thick branch, much to Resinstar's surprise. "Can I say something while I'm still up here?" "Uh...sure! I'll leaf you to it." Mottledfoot groaned. Drawing herself up to her full height, Mottledfoot addressed the confused crowd below. "I have something to say! I want to nominate Gustpond for deputy!" Her words hung in the following silence as her clanmates exchanged looks of confusion. Taffytuft whispered something to Gustpond who shrugged his shoulders and puffed out his chest the teeniest bit. He seemed to like the idea. Resinstar too seemed confused but not disinclined. He spoke loud enough for the whole clan to hear. "I haven't really thought about deputies. Claywhistle tells me that I'm the one who chooses them but I've kind of dropped the mossball on that bit. If Gustpond would be willing then-" "Wait!" All heads turned to Crocusgaze, who was sitting very straight and composed. "I would make a much better deputy than Gustpond. I nominate myself." "You can't do that!" Mottledfoot hissed. "Leaders choose deputies and Resinstar's choosing Gustpond!" "Hey I haven't-" Resinstar sputtered out, only to be interrupted by the caterwauling of his clan as they debated elections and clan codes, totally ignoring their leader in the process. He exchanged a pleading look with Claywhistle, who shrugged helplessly. "Don't look at me. Beechclan's deputies were a mess." Resinstar sighed and lept into the fray, trying to make his voice be heard. So much for exploring the forest today.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mottledpaw becomes Mottledfoot
1 waterfowl eaten
Resinstar & Fogpaw patrol
Driftstep hunts for herbs
Mottledfoot, Gustpond, Taffytuft & Crocusgaze hunt

leader:
        Resinstar | 34 moons | Tom |

deputy:
        ~

medicine cat:
        Driftstep | 28 moons | Shecat |

warriorѕ:
        Gustpond | 47 moons | Tom |
        Taffytuft | 45 moons | Shecat |
        Crocusgaze | 31 moons | Shecat |

apprenticeѕ:
        Mottledpaw | 14 moons | Shecat |
        Fogpaw | 8 moons | Tom |

queenѕ:
        ~

kitѕ:
        ~

elderѕ:
        ~

ghoѕtѕ:
        Claywhistle | Tom | Resinstar |
        Sorrelstar | Shecat | Driftstep |
        Stormripple | Tom | Gustpond |
        Salmoncress | Shecat | Taffytuft |
        Malloweyes | Shecat | Crocusgaze |
        Flaxpool | Shecat | Mottledpaw |
        Webwing | Tom | Fogpaw |
              ally clanѕ:
              Clan Name | Username

enemy clanѕ:
              Clan Name | Username

вorderѕ:
              North | Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
              East | - | -
              West | Soulclan | krazykitty00
              South | Leafclan | zephyrine

medicine ѕtore:
              Blackberry leaf | eases bee stings- 1
              Borage | aids in milk production & fevers- 0
              Burnet | traveling herb, stops bleeding- 1
              Catchweed | sticks poultices- 1
              Celadine | soothes damaged eyes- 1
              Chamomile | traveling herb, soothes spirit- 2
              Chervil | cures infections & bellyaches- 1
              Cobweb | stops bleeding, binds bones- 1
              Coltsfoot | aids breathing & sore paws- 1
              Daisy leaf | traveling herb, eases joints- 1
              Dandelion | eases bee stings, painkiller- 1
              Dock | soothes scratches & paw pads- 1
              Feverfew | reduces temp, heals headaches- 1
              Goldenrod | heals general wounds- 2
              Honey | soothes infections, throats, coughs- 1
              Lamb's ear | gives strength - 1
              Lavender | cures fever & chills- 1
              Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, joints- 1
              Poppy seeds | soothes shock, aids sleep- 1
              Raspberry leaf | stops pain & bleeding- 1
              Stinging nettle | aids swelling, breaks, etc - 1
              Tansy | cures coughs & poison, greencough- 2
              Watermint | soothes bellyaches- 1
              Yarrow | removes poison, heals paws- 1

freѕh-kill pile:
              Minnows | x1 | 1 serving
              Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
              Water fowl | x2 | 3 servings
              Voles | x1 | 1 serving
              Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
              Shrews | x1 | 1 serving

mentorѕ:
              Gustpond | Mottledpaw | 4
              ↪ hunting, battle, climbing, stalking
              Resinstar | Fogpaw | 1
              ↪ hunting

ѕtarclan:

familiєѕ:
              Al + Minnie = Steel, Hammer, Resinstar
              Dove + Melinda = Driftstep
              Port + Siren = Gustpond, Bise, Mistral
              Chuck + Luornu = Taffytuft, Pillbug, Duet
              Rime + Leaf = Permafrost, Crocusgaze
              Lichen + Tansy = Mushroom, Mottledpaw
              Spade + Ace = Fogpaw, Rose, Jericho
Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ridgeclan | #8

Postby xi'rika » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 am

Number of Cats: 35 {17 Molly || 18 Tom}
Servings Needed: 7
Food Eaten: 2 Birds and a Mouse
Next Visit To Ancestors: 3/24
Kits Due In: 2 Moons
6 7 8

{Ivyfeather and Thrushstripe join}
{Owlkit, Sunkit, Rosekit, and Hawk-kit are welcomed into the clan}
{Bramblestrike, Slatekit, and Bramblekit join from Leafclan}
{Apenthorn (Spikewing) joins from Summitclan}
{Toadsplash and Claystream join from Mistclan}
{Tumblecloud (Tumbleweed) and Briarpaw join from Frostclan}
{Briarpaw's mentor will be Leafcrest}
{All apprentices train}
{Echostar, Appleblaze, Briarpaw, Eclipsefur, Minkwhisker, and Frostedsky go patrolling}
{Amberflame, Flintnose, Leafcrest, Eyestone, Erminepaw, and Birchnose patrol}
{Snowdrift, Honeybriar, Tawnyface, Ospreyswoop, Tumblecloud, and Aspenthorn go hunting}
{Lynxtalon, Toadsplash, and Claystream hunt}
{Sandripple looks for herbs}

Leader:
    Echostar | 38 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
    ➳ No crush

━━━━━━

Deputy:
    Amberflame | 28 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ No crush

━━━━━━

Medicine Cat:
    Sandripple | 29 moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

━━━━━━

Warriors:
    Eclipsefur | 35 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ Crush on Applepaw of Darkclan
    ➳ Apprentice: Swiftpaw

Frostedsky | 34 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Leafcrest | 26 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Flintnose | 28 moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Appleblaze | 34 moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush
    ➳ Apprentice: Briarpaw

Birchnose | 57 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Snowdrift | 36 moons | Molly | x
    ➳ No crush

Minkwhisker | 32 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Ryestone | 30 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Honeybriar | 20 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ No crush

Tawnyface | 34 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ No crush

Ospreyswoop | 28 Moons | Molly | X
    ➳ No crush

Tumblecloud | 32 Moons | Tom | X
    ➳ No crush

Lynxtalon | 14 Moons | Tom | X x
    ➳ No crush

Aspenthorn | 18 Moons | Molly | X
    ➳ No crush

Toadsplash | 43 Moons | Tom | X
    ➳ Mate: Claystream

Claystream | 37 Moons | Molly | X
    ➳ Mate: Toadsplash

━━━━━━

Apprentices:
    Erminepaw | 10 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ No crush

Swiftpaw | 6 moons | Molly | x X
    ➳ No crush

Briarpaw | 8 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ Crush: Erminepaw

━━━━━━
    Queens:
    Palesong | 31 Moons | Molly | X
    ➳ No Crush

Ivyfeather | 25 Moons | Molly | X
    ➳ No Crush
    ➳ Due in: 2 Moons

Russetwind | 39 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ Crush on Frostedsky
    ➳ Due in: 2 Moons

Bramblestrike | 29 Moons | Molly | X
    ➳ No Crush

━━━━━━

Kits:
    Crescentkit | 5 moons | Molly | x X

Dovekit | 4 Moons | Molly | x

Slatekit | 4 Moons | Tom | x

Owlkit | 0 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ Carries dilute

Sunkit | 0 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ Carries dilute

Rosekit | 0 Moons | Molly | x
    ➳ Carries dilute

Hawk-kit | 0 Moons | Tom | x
    ➳ Carries dilute

━━━━━━

Elders:
    Thrushstripe | 70 Moons | Tom | X
    Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

━━━━━━

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

━━━━━━

Borders
    North | Clan Name | User
    East | Clan Name | User
    South | Darkclan | Night♕
    West | Clan Name | User

━━━━━━

Mentors:
    Ryestone | Erminepaw | 2 | Fishing,
    Climbing
    Eclipsefur | Swiftpaw | 0 |
    Leafcrest | Briarpaw | 1 | Battle

━━━━━━

Deceased Cats:

━━━━━━

Family:
    Frostedsky + Maplestep?
    ↪ Corykit (?)

Frostedsky + Russetwind
    ━━━
    Eclipsefur + Cormorantcry?
    Crescentkit - ?
    ━━━
    Palesong + Unknown
    Sunkit - Hawk-kit -
    Owlkit - Rosekit ~ Crescentkit
    ━━━
    Appleblaze + Otterfang (Shrikeclan)
    ↪ Tawnykit (Pebbleclan) -
    Cloudkit (Pebbleclan) -
    Lionpaw (Shrikeclan) -
    Blossompaw (Garrisonclan)
    ━━━
    Cloe + Pike
    Bouldershade - Creek - Blizzardsong

Blizzardsong + Dawnflower(Briarclan)
    Whitekit/strike] - [strike][Quailkit -
    Ryestone - Aspenthorn

Aspenthorn + Sagestar(Briarclan)
    Erminepaw

Lyrasong (Ravenclan) + Sagestar (Briarclan)
    Stormkit - Rainkit - Rustlepaw -
    Applepaw - Robinpaw (All Briarclan)
    ━━━
    ? + Ivyfeather
    ━━━
    Chestnutface (Sageclan) +
    Bristleclaw (Sageclan)
    ↪ Duskfall (Sageclan) - Tigertooth -
    Smokestorm (Fickleclan) - Bramblestrike

Bramblestrike + Alpinestar (Laurelclan)
    Slatekit - Dovekit -
    Puddlekit (Strykrclan) -
    Minnowkit (Gustclan) -
    Coldkit (Laurelclan) -
    Willowkit (Laurelclan)
    ━━━
    Toadsplash + Claystream
    ↪ Warblerfoot (Mistclan) -
    Magpiewing (Mistclan) -
    Canarysong (Mistclan)
    ━━━
    Tumblecloud + Cobweb (Hazeclan)
    Coalkit - Nightkit
    ━━━
    ? + Poppycloud (Cosmoclan)
    Briarpaw - Burrpaw (Snowclan) -
    Windpaw (Pebbleclan) -
    Willowpaw (Cosmoclan) -
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan) -
    Eaglepaw (Honestclan)

Med Store

Burdock Root | 1x | Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    Catmint | 1x | For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    Catchweed | 1x | To stop poultices from rubbing off
    Chervil | 1x | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cob Nuts | 1x |
    Cobwebs | 2x | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Coltsfoot | 1x | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    Comfrey Root | 1x | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can
    be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on
    wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Elder Leaves | 1x | Eases sprains.
    Feverfew | 1x | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,
    especially good for headaches.
    Goldenrod | 1x | Good for healing wounds.
    Heather Nectar | 1x | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Juniper Berries | 2x | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
    Lavender | 1x |
    Marigold | 1x | Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Oak Leaf | 1x | Stops infection from setting in.
    Ragwort |1x | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    Rush | 1x | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    Stick | 1x | Its a stick
    Stinging Nettle | 1x | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    Tansy | 1x | Cures coughs. Used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough.
    Soothes throats.
    Tormentil | 1x | Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    Thyme | 1x | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Yarrow | 1x |Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Voles | x5 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x4 | 2 servings
    Ermines | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x7 | 2 servings
    Hares | x6 | 3 servings
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Last edited by xi'rika on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:59 pm

]
Number of Cats:14 | She-cats: 8, Tom's: 6
Next Moonpool visit: Dec 18, 2017.

Cats talking wrote: BACK AT THE CLAN
[size=85]"Back on patrol, guys." Oakstar said. "Last time, I promise. Here's what you guys are doing..."

My clan used up 4 servings.
Stormclaw, Ashcloud, Oakstar,Clawflight, Duskclaw, Minnowtail, go on a hunting patrol and look for new clan mates. They also look for Creampaw.
Flameleaf and Silvercloud are looking for herbs.

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 30 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:
          Name Ashcloud | Age 30 moons| Gender M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 29 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 31 moons | Gender F | X
          Clawflight | 29 moons | Male | X
          Duskclaw | 28 moons | Female | X
          Minnowtail |46 moons | Male | X
          Goose of the Old Aspen | 20 moons | Tom | X
          Lilypetal | 21 moons | Female | X
          Silvertail | 51 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Name Creampaw| Age 11 moons | Gender M | - Missing X
          Mudpaw | Age 12 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud (MEDICINE CAT) | 12 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Hazeltail |50 moons | F | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Cherryclan | Maplefoxie
    Cliffclan | sunshinekko
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Cherryclan| Maplefoxie
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail x1| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves x1| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root x1| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root x1| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy x1| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb: Mouse vile x1|Usage: Removes ticks.
    Herb: Burnet x1 | Keeps cat's strength up.
    Herb: Thyme x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Raspberry leaves x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Chamomile x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Catmint x2| Not sure
    Herb: Raspberry leaves | Not sure
    Herb: Tansy | Not sure
    Herb: Dandelion Leaves | Not sure

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x3 | 6 servings
    Mouse | x4 | 4 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Vole | x3| 3 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x oo5

Postby eagle, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:32 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats fourteen | seven ♂ | seven ♂ |servings needed four
            next patrol march 18th at 12:33pm | next moonpool march 25th
            injuries n/a | kittings sunnywhisker 1 moon

we have work to do, here... rookwatcher looked out from the crest of the camp's highest landing above the dens. further down, he could see the warriors gathered around their new deputy. tumblejaw from where rookwatcher stared down at the new deputy, his whiskers twitching, he could see that starclan must have been busy, and picked the first cat they saw to send at the new deputy. from his paws to the tip of his tail, tumblejaw looked overwhelmed and horrendously unprepared for the duty, let alone for dealing with cyanslash and his friends. that group, rookwatcher knew, was a big issue that would need to be dealt with as soon as possible. if they weren't good hunters, then he would have already found a way for cyanslash and falconflight in particular to fall from the warriors' den, though for now he supposed that he would have to bide his time.
      perhaps if redstar wasn't so busy mourning his old clan, the lost quickclan, then maybe he would have the time to be a better leader, rookwatcher supposed. there was no missing the way redstar spent most of his time with ivystripe, asking if she had been granted any signs from starclan and, frankly, it was a poor show. the only cats rookwatcher had any true respect for was duskflower and tallpeak, who had managed to not ruffle his fur just yet. his ears pricked when, down below, cyanslash and falconflight began to pick their way up the path that would lead them past rookwatcher and onto the moorland.
      meanwhile, sunnywhisker emerged from the nursery and brushed her way through the warriors, head angled as if looking for something. rookwatcher's lip curled, and he turned his head away angrily, about to march off onto the moor to hunt for himself, because tumblejaw was too busy figuring out a dawn patrol to be of any true use. instead, he found himself face-to-face with ivystripe, who was watching him curiously. "ivystripe?" he asked, suddenly aware that she must have been there for some, judging by the way she was seated. since she was downwind and he was focused on the rest of the clan, he hadn't been aware that the medicine cat was watching him with a measuring gaze.
      her eyes scanned his pelt once more before she rose, nodding amicably to cyanslash and falconflight who passed at the same time. her eyes hardened when she looked at rookwatcher, and his pelt prickled. "tumblejaw was looking for you, and i said i would send you his way if i crossed you. i have, so you should go to your deputy," she suggested, her tone calm.
      "right, i was just going down to join the warriors," he answered, catching her acknowledging hum. when the medicine cat tilted her head, rookwatcher narrowed his eyes slightly, but stood and began to pick his way down the path. when he glanced back, she was still watching him from where he had been sitting moments earlier.

(adding more when i have the time rip)

• new cats: berrypaw (formerly juniperpaw) from readoption
• ivystripe goes herb-hunting
• redstar, brackenrose, rookwatcher, and blizzardrush patrol
• cyanslash, splashfall, duskflower, and falconflight hunt
• patchpaw and berrypaw train
• redstar goes to the moonpool to request a random cat
• quickclan eats four servings of big fish

leader
        redstar | 32 moons | ♂ |
        ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
        tumblejaw | 28 moons | ♂ |

medicine cat
        ivystripe | 28 moons | ♀ |

warriors
        rookwatcher | 67 moons | ♂ |
        duskflower | 42 moons | ♀ |
        tallpeak | 33 moons | ♀ |
        blizzardrush | 28 moons | ♂ |
        brackenrose | 27 moons | ♀ |
        falconflight | 26 moons | ♂ |
        splashfall | 25 moons | ♂ |
        cyanslash | 21 moons | ♂ |
        name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

apprentices
        patchpaw | 9 moons | ♀ |
        berrypaw | 7 moons | ♀ |

queens
        sunnywhisker | 35 moons | ♀ |

kits

elders
          ally clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | clan | user
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          west | clan | user

medicine store
          catmint | x2 treatment of whitecough and/or greencough
          chervil | x1 treatment of wounds, kittings, and infections
          cobwebs | x2 bind broken bones and stop bleeding
          coltsfoot | x1 eases cracked and/or sore pads, eases breathing,
          and treats kittencough
          feverfew | x1 treatment of fevers, chills, and headaches
          juniper berries | x1 soothes bellyaches, strengthens, calms,
          and eases troubled breathing
          marigold | x1 used for infections, bleeding, and inflammation
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
          rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          hare | x2 | 3 servings
          small fish | x0 | 2 servings
          big fish | x1 2/3 | 3 servings
          bird | x0 | 3 servings
          mouse | x0 | 1 servings
          total | 11 servings

mentors
          tallpeak | patchpaw | 2
          hunt, advanced hunting, move, move
          tumblejaw | berrypaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          mentor | apprentice | 0
          move, move, move, move

deceased
          cat | cause of death
          cat | cause of death

families
          duskflower + ♂ = patchpaw
          ♀ + ♂ =
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissFriday » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:17 am

MissFriday wrote:
MoonClan
No. of cats: 5(4 she cats,1 tom)
Next moonpool visit: 19 Jan

Moonstar sat up from her sleep. She padded outside as Emeraldeyes and the two apprentices walked into camp carrying prey. Emeraldeyes walked over too her wile Bluepaw and Hawkpaw put the prey on the pile.
"They whent hunting then I took them training. They learnt how to climb." He said. "I'm leading a boarder patrol. The apprentices won't come, thier too tired."
"I'll come."
"Ok,". he called out to Russetfur:" We're leaving the camp for a patrol! We'll be back soon!"

---

Russetfur wandered to the camp entrance. She could smell burdock somewhere, and there was a strong smell of mint. She had known a little bit about herbs, she was thinking of becoming a medicine cat after her kits were born. Maybe a starclan cat could mentor her?

"Bluepaw! Hawkpaw!" She called.
"Yes!" Came two voices from the apprentice den.
"Come here! I need your help!" She called again.

A pretty, dark pointed she-cat with blue eyes bounded over to her swiftly followed by a dark tabby with Amber eyes.

"Ah good. I need you to stock up on herbs. So find anything that smells like onions or catnip!" She instructed.

"I see. Ok, I know what to look for!" Said Bluepaw.

--
"The forest is very beautify today...." Said the Dark tabby with green eyes.
"Yes, it is." Moonstar replied.
"...Just like you." Finished Emeraldeyes. Moonstar flushed.
"Thank you" she said. They walked in silence. They finished patrolling the northern and southern borders.
"Moonstar."
"Yes?"
"Would you, in one moon, consider, to...um, come with me on an um outing?" He stuttered. Moonstar looked at him with amusement in her eyes.
"Are you asking me out?" She said with a smile. Emeraldeyes flushed
"Yes."

[ Bluepaw + Hawkpaw hunt under Emeraldeyes supervision]
[Emeralseyes takes Bluepaw+Hawkpaw training(hunt skill)while Moonstar sorts stuff out]
[ Emeraldeyes and Moonstar border patrol]
[Bluepaw+Hawkpaw look for herbs]
❤️{Emeraldeyes asks Moonstar on a date!}❤️
❤️{Russetfur is due in one month!}🚼
[Moonclan consumes 1 rabbit]

Leader:
Moonstar| 24 moons| She-cat| X

Deputy:
Emeraldeyes | 36 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
Hawkpaw | 6 moons| Shecat | X
Blue paw| 6 moons | Shecat | X

Queens:
Russet pelt | 84 moons | Shecat| X

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Asteroid clan| cyber ;
Clan Name | Username

Borders
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Asteroid clan| cyber ;

Medicine Store
Mint| Increases milk
Poppy| Decreases pain and makes you sleepy.
Borage| clears out infection [small]/ heals broken or dislocated bones/soothes arthritis
Marigold| takes the sting off cuts
Tansy| clears out infection [medium]
Foxglove| clears out infection [large]
Burdock root| kills all infection
Nettle| takes the edge off hunger/traveling herb
Spearmint| gives you strength for a while/traveling herb
Willow| stops vomiting
Yarrow| induces vomiting
Camomile| calms if the flowers are eaten/accelerates healing if leaves are pressed into wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Fish | x0 | 1 servings
Bird’s | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x0 | 2 servings
Voles | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x1| 2 servings
Squirrels| x0 | 2servings

Mentors:
Moonstar | Bluepaw| No. of training sessions: 0| Moves: 0
Emeraldeyes | Hawkpaw | No. of training sessions: 0| Moves:0

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Emerald eyes and ?mother? | Bluepaw+Hawkpaw
Name and Name | Kits

I WAS SKIPPED AGAIN B(

Please switch me to am active mod,the game gets boring when I can barely RP my cats. I am getting noware with Moonstar and her clan, I want to develope her and Emeraldeyes as well as Russetfur becoming a med cat and being mentored by a starclan cat. Also, please just message me as soon as I am replied to, then I can post as soon as possible.
I play Hockey, Inline Hockey

I Love Mapleshade; May she find good hunting, swift running and shelter when she sleeps

Pet's name: Mapleshade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me