Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Phina Wolf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 am

.galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 21
Prey Servings Needed: 5
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 15th
Kits Due: Feb. 11th

[size=85]Robinstar was the cat to round up his clanmates for a patrol this time, the sleek dark tom eager to run and feel the earth beneath his paws. Larkpounce and Featherfur were trying their best to pay attention to what he said, and did fairly well to their credit, but the moment Larkpounce made mention of their kits they were both lost in their own world. He couldn't bring himself to be annoyed at their antics. Not when Pikefang and Reedwhisker did it for him: teasing and shoving each other in such a way that he couldn't be sure whether it was play or a dark rivalry being sparked. Confident that they'd either work it out or Kestrelflight would wallop them both over the ears, Robinstar nodded at the path and started forward. Larkpounce and Featherfur had caught the cue immediately, but the younger cats took a second to realize they were being left behind and had to scramble to catch up.

--

The deputy was taking on responsibility for the other daily patrol - which included taking whoever wasn't hunting and march them around the borders for a while. She found conversation easy with the two siblings, who where more than happy to include Hollytuft in their chatter. And since they weren't hunting, the chatter wouldn't disturb their duties. The trio soon found themselves giggling and snorting all throughout the territory, giving only half of their minds to the patrol.

--

"Come on! I don't wanna be stuck in camp all day!" Owlpaw whined, swatting Branchbelly with soft paws and drawing the attention of his sister and Foxbelly. The mentors shared a quick glance and sighed, Foxbelly bounding over as Branchbelly climbed to his paws. "Alright, alright. How about a game?" The ginger she-cat prompted, already having the attention of the eager young cats. "Branchbelly and I are going to run into the woods and hide - you're going to try and find us, okay?" It was an important lesson to learn; finding an enemy while they hid in the underbrush, waiting for you to turn your back. After explaining to wait a few minutes before coming after them, both the mentors dashed out of camp and split up to hide.

--

She knew it would be any time, but today felt especially off. Rippleberry had kept almost exclusively to her den before now, letting Finchtuft handle the non-emergency needs of the clan. He still had yet to speak to her without curling his lip or narrowing his eyes - but could she blame him? Each time she waddled past a puddle of water was another thorn-sharp jab of guilt in her chest. Now she found him crouched over a pile of herbs, sorting them with a deft and practiced paw. "It's time." She choked out, swaying on her paws. Her apprentice's ears perked and behind the typical anger she saw there, she saw a flicker of worry. It didn't stay for long, and soon he was on his paws and nosing around for something. "I've had these herbs prepared for days," he explained, pulling out a bundle and dropping it at her paws. "There aren't many cats in camp, come on." Ushering the pregnant medicine cat as quickly as she could go, they crossed camp quickly and struck out into the woods. For all the hostility that she'd gotten from him in the days past, anxiety had taken over and softened his heart just enough for his icy glare to calm. He knew just how bad a kitting could go. "There's a small clearing behind the trees behind camp." Rippleberry wheezed, trying her best not to trip over her unsteady paws. They were much closer to camp than either would have liked, but there seemed to be a silent agreement between the two that she really couldn't go much further. Just as she settled down beneath a bush, a thin wail echoed from camp. "Starclan's kits." Finchtuft swore, his tail spiking in frustration. "Rainwhisker too?" His sharp stare landed on Rippleberry, who was panting now. "She needs a medicine cat - i'll be fine." She pressed, waving her paw shakily at him. He stood still, unsure, until a second cry filled his ears. Just as he turned away, his mentor called after him. "Sootpelt." He didn't pause or ask for clarification - he knew what it meant, even if he couldn't immediately put a name to a face. "And I'm... Finchtuft I'm so sorry."

--

Finchtuft barreled into camp and went for the medicine den immediately. Snatching up any herb he might need in his jaws, he rushed to the nursery where he found a furious Brackenfrost and a panting Rainwhisker. The massive tom rounded on him, fangs bared. "Where in Starclan's name were you? Where's Rippleberry?" He snapped, looking around for the blue she-cat and lashing his tail when she didn't appear. "She's out looking for herbs," he lied smoothly. "I was nearby and heard Rainwhisker, now move." Now waiting for the warrior to comply, Finchtuft shoved past him and began attending to Rainwhisker.

PikeFang separated himself from the group as soon as he could, striking out toward a small patch he knew of where there was an abundance of rabbit holes in a relatively small space. He slowed as he approached, crouched low to the ground, padding silently forward. He peered through a bush and a slow smile crept over his face as he spotted his quarry on the other side. He crouched, gauging the angles, then leapt up and over, landing on top on an unfortunate rabbit, the others squealing and bolting to their holes. he stooped, about to pick up his quarry when a voice interrupted him. “Nice catch.” his head shot up, but he relaxed when he say the source of the voice, “Oh, thanks RobinStar.”

While hunting, RobinStar, LarkPounce, ReedWhisker, KestrelFlight, FeatherFur, and PikeFang caught a rabbit, a vole and a robin.

HollyTuft watched with amusement as FrogStep conducted his usual antics, which involved recounting the interesting scenes of the day, while attempting to imitate each cats voice and mannerisms and failing utterly. It was all she could do to avoid bursting out in hysterical giggles as he attempted to imitate PikeFang. “Okay kitten.” she said, batting the warrior’s ears, “Focus, or you’ll walk straight into a fox.”

The patrol passed uneventfully.

OwlPaw and PigeonPaw bounded out of camp, their ears pricked and noses twitching trying to locate their mentors. OwlPaw located BranchBelly’s scent and dashing off towards it. The small apprentice was barreling forward, until suddenly the scent disappeared. He skidded to a stop and back tracked, sniffing for the scent. He finally located it and scaled the peeling truck of the tree, gratified to see some larger claw marks as he climbed. He jumped onto a large branch and spotted dark pelt of his mentor. “Found you!” he crowed.

OwlPaw and PigeonPaw leaned the tracking skill!

RippleBerry was a med cat, and had no delusions about exactly how bad this kitting was going. The labor had been hard, and now she was bleeding. She knew that there were no herbs nearby that she could use, and the camp was much to far away, so she focused on her kits, ignoring the pain and fighting the weakness as long as she could. She was grateful that FinchTuft would know where to look for them. She smiled weakly at the pile of multi colored kits, and did not even suppress a sob as she desperately licked the tiny grey bundle between her paws. “Breathe.” she chocked, “Breathe, please. For me just breathe.” she knew the chances were slim for the kit, it was so much smaller that it’s siblings, but she was determined to try. Her eyes were coding over, and her strength was failing, but with every last ounce of her strength she licked the tiny kit. As her paws began to loose feeling and her sight vanished, she gave het tiny kit one last lick. “Breathe.” she whispered, her head falling next to her kit. As she lay there, her life slipping away, she heard a tiny, shuddering gasp, and felt her tiny kit’s sides begin to rise and fall as it drew ragged breaths. “Breathe.”

RippleBerry perished while giving birth to five healthy kits. The tiny grey kit will survive with care.

FinchTuft was tempted to go and check on RippleBerry several timed during RainWhisker’s kitting. Everything was going perfectly, with no herbs required to ease the pain. It was a long kitting, but RainWhisker handled it wonderfully. “Congratulations RainWhisker. Three beautiful kits.” he said, stepping back to let the happy couple rejoice over the expansion to their family. “I should go tell RippleBerry.”

RainWhisker gave birth to three healthy kits.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾] rippleclan [4]

Postby .galaxy. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:19 am

artemịs wrote:
patrol wrote:Beetlestar's eyes sparkled at the stranger, obviously realizing that she had struck gold in a potentially interested cat. Yes, finally, a chance for a new recruit! She hadn't had contact with any cat in moons, besides uninterested kittypets who were only skimming the borders, too afraid to set a paw on mice, much less swim, like she did. She neared the incognito tom, who had just asked to join her Clan. After some silence, he spoke again. "Name's Ginger, a stray." he mouthed, sleepily turning around in his tree. "I have some experience 'n your swimmin' shenanigans," he joked, but was still keeping a semi-serious face. Though he seemed so happy-go-lucky, it felt as if this Ginger was a natural-born leader.. so upfront about joining her. Just like that. "Of course, Ginger. I have a revelation, however. Will you be my deputy?"

---

Morning light drew upon the trio, a moon since past. Beetlestar was happy with her companions, still seeking more members. However, since the dangers of disease would strike at any time, and even considering that the water was too cold to dip her paws in. The RippleClan leader exited her den, calling forward Ginger- now Oakhollow, for his first catch was a squirrel inside a hollowed oak tree. Hungry, she approached him to construct a 'patrol'. "Oakhollow, let us go hunting." she then dipped over to Slateslide's direction. "Slateslide, I think we should have you collect herbs. You are somewhat experienced from the time you lived on your own, no?" The tom gave her an unknowing look, but he did know some about herbs. Though, that being said, he was far from expert level and only knew the most basic herbs, which he stumbled upon by himself. The sleek tom hopped off of his stone- "I surely don't have anything to do at the moment, so I believe I should."

So in RippleClan, a new tradition was born for the sake of safety. All cats are to know basic herbs.. since they had no medicine cat, of course!

Oakhollow was beginning to recognize the little landmarks that made up his new home - the way a certain bush's branches curled when the sandy shores gave way to willows, or a particularly large stone that marked the path back to the island. It was all looking familiar. He noticed these things now as he and Beetlestar swam across the river that separated the camp from dry land. A fierce chill had already begun to crawl up his limbs, encouraged by the frigid water matting his pelt. Still, if Beetlestar wasn't gonna complain about the cold, he wouldn't either. The pair wandered quietly along the shores, ears pricked and eyes alert to any signs of prey. It was Oakhollow who saw the rustling of a bush and heard and the faint flapping of half-folded wings. Lashing his tail once to tell his companion he'd found something, the large ginger tom crouched low and slowly approached the bush. With Beetlestar creeping around the other side, the poor creature would have no place to go. He dove through the branches, and quickly his claws found purchase in bird down. Startling quacking filled the air, cut off abruptly as Oakhollow delivered a killing bite. "Got 'im!" He called out, voice muffled by feathers.

While hunting, Beetlestar and Oakhollow caught a duck!
    Slateslide mistook some long grasses for herbs, oops!

((i haven't got much planned for finding the medicine cat yet, but i'll cook up something!))
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:43 am

SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next moon pool: 02/15/17[/b]

FiercePaw looked skeptically at the mouse paw necklace on the ground, and then up at his sister, “So let me get this straight. We have to wear this all the time, and we add a paw for different important events?” SweetPaw glanced at her mentor, and that at his mate, now beginning to show signs of her pregnancy, “Umm….yes?” She said hesitantly. FiercePaw grinned, “I love it! So when do we learn to fight?” “We can right now, but you two will be training with each other claws sheathed.” she emphasized. “Let’s see what you two’ve got, and ShadowFlight and I will teach you some cool moves.” “Awesome!” FiercePaw asserted, crouching.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

MottledBerry smiled at the two siblings as they battled each other and slipped out of camp to search for herbs. “Some herbs that would help with kitting would be nice.” she mused to herself, examining each plant she came across.

[SweetPaw, FiercePaw (love the irony there. XD), ShadowFlight and SilverStar — training]
[MottledBerry — searching for herbs]

Leader:
          SilverStar | 35 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          ShadowFlight | 34 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          MottledBerry | 31 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          SweetPaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          FeircePaw | 8 moons | tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves | Us It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers | X1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough | X1
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting | X1
    Tansy | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats. | X1
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | X1
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Robbin | x0 | 3 servings
    Fish | x0 |  3 servings

Mentors:
    ShadowFlight | SweetPaw | 1 - hunting
    SilverStar | FiercePaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    SilverStar and ShadowFlight - ???
    Name and Name
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ PETALCLAN [007]

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:15 am

[quote="shooting star,"]
________________________________________________________________________________________

"Maplestar!" Tigerstep screamed, running to the she-cat laying on the ground. The ground soaked up the blood slowly seeping from her leg. She looked wearily up at him, but was unable to speak due to the pain. "Don't worry, I'll get you to echosong, it's not far." and everything faded to darkness as she felt herself being dragged across the floor.

Back at camp, the warrior and the medicine cat rushed to the opening of the forest. Their eyes widened in shock as the bloodied she-cat being dragged by Tigerstep. Then they realised it was their leader. "Go help him!" Echosong shouted at Snowwhisker, who ran over, gently pulling Maplestar into the the medicine cats den. Echosong examined the wound. She looked back at the wide-eyed warriors. "I need more herbs, Goldenrod is the best one for this situation," she stated clearly. "Goldenrod, a tall plant with bright yellow petals. You won't miss it, and if you have time, cobweb, willow bark, just bring back anything but poison ivy!" and as they raced off into the forest, she turned back to the leader, trying to stop the bleeding with cobweb, and let her chew the few poppy seeds.

[ tigerstep and snowwhisker go search for herbs. ]
[ echosong attempts to heals maplestar, using cobweb and poppy seed. ]

________________________________________________________________________________________

Tigerstep and Snowwhisker's minds were racked with worry. They didn't want Maplestar to get hurt, and nor did they want to incur the wrath of Echosong. ''Goldenrod....Goldenrod!'' yowled Snowwhisker. Tigerstep was far quieter, his eyes wide and grim. Lashing his tail, Tigerstep's heart skipped a beat when he spotted a cluster of bright yellow flowers. ''Snowwhisker, goldenrod!'' he gasped. The white warrior had already charged over to the patch and was holding some goldenrod. Or at least he thought it was. It was really Celandine that they'd found. ''I think you should get something else...'' Snowwhisker urged through his mouthful, looking thoughtful. It'd not hurt to have a few more herbs. In a bid to make sure it was goldenrod, Tigerstep gathered Dandelion and Coltsfoot and Hawkweed.

Echosong looked shocked, but nevertheless, she performed her task well. The wound was safely bandaged up, and Maplestar was asleep. The tabby privately knew that she'd still need some more herbs.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:42 am

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 21

Ever since Weaselthroat had stopped liking Tumbleflight romantically, she had become close friends with Iceberry. The two she-cats loved to hunt together and talk about their crushes. Tumbleflight and Iceberry were officially a couple now, although they hadn't become mates, and Weaselthroat was getting close with Ryestem. The other she-cat had admitted to Iceberry that she liked Weaselthroat, and Iceberry had told Weaselthroat. She was planning to ask her to be her mate soon. As they talked, a hunting patrol started to form, and they both tagged along. As they hunted, some of the apprentices trained - finally, the apprentices were starting to thin out. Nutpaw and her brothers were almost ready to be warriors, Ashbreeze had just become one, and Smokepaw was hardly behind Stoatpaw, Starlingpaw, and Nutpaw. Deerstep and Acornpounce were out herb searching - they had caught on to Weaselthroat and Iceberry's romantic feelings, and they wanted to be well stocked for the births that weren't too far out at this point.

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - a perch and a carp.
Windpaw, Pebblepaw, Doepaw, Stagpaw, and Smokepaw train.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Mothflame, Ryestem, Nutpaw, Iceberry, Weaselthroat, and Ashbreeze go on a hunting patrol.
Littleglow goes to the TumbleClan border to see Ravenflower.
Cloud-dapple, Stoatpaw, Starlingpaw, Herontuft and Heathershade go on patrol. ]

Leader:
          Troutstar | 52 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Silverwing | 50 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cats:
          Deerstep | 44 moons | Tom | X
          Acornpounce | 28 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Herontuft | 54 | Tom | X
          Littleglow | 45 moons | Tom | X
          Weaselthroat | 29 moons | She-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 23 moons | Tom | X
          Iceberry | 20 moons | She-cat | X
          Barkstone | 20 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbleflight | 25 moons | Tom | X
          Heathershade | 35 moons | She-cat | X
          Scorchbreeze | 26 moons | Tom | X
          Mothflame | 54 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloud-dapple | 61 moons | She-cat | X
          Ryestem | 28 moons | Trans She-cat | X
          Ashbreeze | 13 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Stoatpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
          Nutpaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X
          Starlingpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
          Smokepaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
          Windpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
          Pebblepaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Doepaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Stagpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SageClan | kaden
    PineClan | voidgear.
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    HawkClan | slytherin_pureblood.
    AspenClan | tree~racer
    BirchClan | .galaxy.

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds
    Cobwebs x2 | Soaks up and stops bleeding
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds
    Chervil x1 | Helps infected wounds, bellyaches, and kitting
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | Can ease pain and help stop bleeding during kitting
    Narcissus x1 | Can help a queen while kitting
    Burdock Root x1 | Cures infection when chewed into a pulp
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches
    Coltsfoot x1 | Helps with shortness of breath when chewed into a pulp
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up
    Tansy x1 | Good for curing coughs if eaten in small doses
    Catmint x2 | Best remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds and will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Horsetail x1 |Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Mouse bile x1 | Forces ticks to fall off
    Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Sweet-sedge x1 | Eases infection
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes bellyache
    Rush x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Daisy Leaf x1 | Eases the pain of aching joints - also a traveling herb

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Perch | x2 | 6 servings
    Carp | x1 | 3 servings
    Catfish | x3 | 6 servings
    Water Voles | x2 | 2 servings
    Toads | x2 | 2 servings
    Grebes [ Birds ] | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Tumbleflight | Nutpaw | 4
    Iceberry | Starlingpaw | 4
    Barkstone | Stoatpaw | 4
    Herontuft | Smokepaw | 3
    Heathershade | Pebblepaw | 2
    Minnowleap | Doepaw | 2
    Scorchbreeze | Stagpaw | 2
    Cloud-dapple | Windpaw | 2

Deceased Cats:
    Pinkkit | Stillborn

Mates:
    Herontuft and Cloud-dapple
    Troutstar and Silverwing
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reply - Stream

Postby Springtalon » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:46 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:24
Females: 12
Males: 12
Next Moonpool visit: 13/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar leapt onto the highrock. "Brighteyes, Cloverstep, Softkit and Chirpkit, come here. The four cats wondered why they were needed.

Gingerflash goes wandering outside of camp. Softkit and Chirpkit become apprentices and Gingerflash wanders around.

Ripplestar nodded to Softkit and Chirpkit, flicking his tail for them to step a little closer, so that they were in the center of the semi-circle of cats. "Warriors of Streamclan, our claws are guided by the stars above as we partake in this ceremony that was created by the ancient ones. Softkit, Chirpkit, you have reached your sixth moon, and the time has come for you to become apprentices." Softkit and Chirpkit exchanged ecstatic glances "From this day on, until you have earned your warrior name, you two shall be known as Softpaw and Chirppaw." he nodded to Brighteyes and Cloverstep "Brighteyes, you will be mentor to Softpaw, and Cloverstep, you will mentor Chirppaw"

{If you wanted Cloverstep to mentor Softpaw, and Brighteyes to mentor Chirppaw, then feel free to do that}
[Softkit and Chirpkit are now apprentices! Softpaw and Chirppaw!]
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:00 am

Birchclan
Number of Cats: 28
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 15th
Kits Due: Today, let me die

Anger was no longer part of this young tom's emotional repertoire. He'd gone back into the woods after Rainwhisker's kitting, tired and proud of the new arrivals, to check on his mentor. What he found were five kits, crying blindly and scrabbling at a dead she-cat's stomach. "Rippleberry?" He called, quietly as to not call the attention of any patrols that might be out. No response. Was she asleep? Before the thought was finished he knew it was wrong; he knew the stench of death, knew how it crawled over the body until all traces of warmth and light were gone. Rage tried it's hardest to spark in his belly, whispering that it was her own fault, that she had made her choices and this was retribution. Instead, a smile crept across his maw. A shaky, broken smile of bared fangs and grief inexpressible in words. His last words to her had been cold and uncaring. "She died thinking she was alone." He whispered, inching forward on unsteady paws. One of them, a fuzzy black she-kit, had wondered from the body of her mother and nosed gently at his paw. His smile cracked and fell. "Let's get you home." He murmured, knowing full well that the little kits couldn't hear him.
Some time later, Finchtuft had managed to get all five kits back to camp and under the exhausted eye of Rainwhisker. When asked how Rippleberry died and how exactly he came by the newborns, he lied smoothly. "Rippleberry came across two rogues at the border, a pregnant rogue and her mate. The rogue began kitting there, and I can only assume the scent of blood was what brought a fox. It ran off, but Rippleberry and the queen died. Her mate must have dragged her body off and left the kits." There were many holes in the story, and it wasn't very convincing altogether, but no one dared challenge it. Not when they caught sight of the cold, almost vicious look in the young tom's eye that fell on whoever questioned his story. "Do you know if they were named?" Tinytail asked gently, looking down at the pitiful bundles. "They were." He meowed gently, the sharp look in his eye softening. "Fennel, Crow, Pebble, Goose, and Ripple." If anyone noticed the break in his voice when he named the last kit, they didn't comment.

--

This always happens to me but I have no time and hunting posts are the Worst; but Kestrel is leading a patrol for the first time and she is Fear.

--

Before the hunting patrol had gone out, Robinstar had called the clan for a meeting. Many were distracted and in mourning over the loss of their medicine cat, but he was hoping a ceremony might bring their spirits up a bit. "We gather under highrock today because two kits are old enough to begin their apprenticeship. Peachkit, Mudkit, please step forward." Ushered forward by their mother, the two kits shuffled forward and looked at him eagerly. A trace of bitterness flickered across his bright stare, the sight of kits only reminding him of what he couldn't have. Shaking himself abruptly, he scanned the gathered cats and found the mentors he'd chosen for these two. "Peachkit, from this moment on until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Peachpaw. Featherfur, you shall mentor her. You did exceptionally well with your last apprentice and I hope you'll guide Peachpaw well." The gray tom padded forward during the leader's pause and stood beside his new apprentice. "Mudkit, from this moment on until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Mudpaw. Pikefang, you will mentor him." Surprise sparked in the young tom's eyes, but he stood hesitantly. "You're young, but your strength and adeptness at hunting are traits I hope you pass on to your apprentice."

"Mudpaw! Peachpaw! Mudpaw! Peachpaw!"

--

Featherfur in particular was quiet as the mentors rounded up their apprentices. He'd known Rippleberry far longer than the younger cats had, and her loss struck him. Luckily his silence was filled by Peachpaw and Mudpaw talking animatedly to their father, Branchbelly. An odd thought his the older tom; he'd mentored Branchbelly when the little tom had first joined the clan, now he was mentoring his daughter. The amusement didn't seem to be lost on the brown tom, because when their eyes met there was a flicker of understanding. "Come on, little ones." Branchbelly called, just loud enough to catch everyone's attention. "How about we break off into teams - Featherfur, Peachpaw, Pigeonpaw, and I will be on one team. Foxbelly, Owlpaw, Mudpaw, and Pikefang on the other? That alright with everyone?" Pikefang seemed about to gripe, but Foxbelly was already at his side and was grinning broadly. "We'll be taking to the trees today. The team that can get all their cats to the training hollow first wins."

--

Disbelief rang through the camp as a loud cry sounded from the nursery. "Starclan help us." Echoed from each cat sitting in the clearing, a few cats rising to their paws to fetch Finchtuft. The grieving medicine cat was already on his way, tail dragging across the dirt despite the quickness of his steps. Rainwhisker looked frantic, trying her best to help but not jostle the eight kits at her belly. Her fear did not dissipate when Finchtuft arrived, but it did calm slightly. Lilycloud seemed to be in the den as well, cooing gently to the crying queen and licking her ears soothingly. Not sparing the snowy she-cat a passing glance, the tabby tom got right to work.

[Kestrelflight, Larkpounce, Hollytuft, Brackenfrost, Reedwhisker, and Lilycloud are hunting!]
[Peachkit and Mudkit are now apprentices! Mentors are: Featherfur and Pikefang]
[Pigeonpaw, Owlpaw, Peachpaw, Mudpaw, and their mentors are training]
[Mousetail is having her kits. God help me give her 2-3 phina i s TG]
[The clan consumes 6 servings of prey: 2 robins]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 63 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Hollytuft | 68 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Finchtuft | 21 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Brackenfrost | 60 moons | Tom | X
          Featherfur | 44 moons | Tom | X
          Larkpounce | 48 moons | She-cat | X
          Lilycloud | 39 moons | She-cat | X
          Branchbelly | 23 moons | Tom | X
          Kestrelflight | 18 moons | She-cat | X
          Pikefang | 18 moons | Tom | X
          Frogstep | 39 moons | Tom | X
          Reedwhisker | 16 moons | Tom | X
          Foxbelly | 21 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Pigeonpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
          Owlpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Tinytail | 25 moons | She-cat | X
          Rainwhisker | 53 moons | She-cat | X
          Mousetail | 35 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Peachkit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
          Mudkit | 5 moons | Tom | x
          Cinderkit | 0 moons | She-cat | X
          Bluekit | 0 moons | Tom | X
          Thistlekit | 0 moons | She-cat | X
          Fennelkit | 0 moons | Tom | Left
          Crowkit | 0 moons | She-cat | Right
          Pebblekit | 0 moons | Tom | X
          Ripplekit | 0 moons | She-cat | Left
          Goosekit | 0 moons | Tom | Right

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Aspenclan | tree~racer

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak up, slow, or stop bleeding
    Broom x1 | Make poultices for broken legs and
    wounds
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Borage x2 | Produces more/better milk, can be
    used for fevers
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infection
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Eases pain, or stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Chamomile x2 | Strengthens the heart and
    soothes the mind
    Yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will
    make a cat vomit, ointment will help heal
    cracked pads
    Willow Leaves x1 | Stops vomiting
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Helps sleep, pain, distress
    or shock
    Burdock Root x1 | Used for rat bites
    Comfrey x2 | For broken bones, wounds,
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching, or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Can be used for burns
    or to ease stiffness in wrenched shoulders
    Stinging Nettle x2 | Induces vomiting, or
    brings down swelling. Helps wounds, and chewing
    the stems helps fight infection
    Daisy Leaves x1| Eases aching joints
    Deadly Nightshade x1 | To quickly kill a cat
    who cannot be saved
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, can be used to
    Cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting
    greencough. Soothes throats
    Coltsfoot x2 | Eases breathing or kitten
    cough, soothes cracked pads
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Catmint x2 | Cures greencough/whitecough
    Horsetail x1 | Stops bleeding, treats
    infection

Fresh-Kill Pile: 28 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Robin | x3 | 3 servings
    Blackbird | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Foxbelly | Owlpaw
    {Fighting, Tracking}
    Branchbelly | Pigeonpaw
    {Fighting, Tracking}

Deceased Cats:
    Poppykit | Weakness
    Sedgekit | Weakness
    Rippleberry | Kitting

Mates:
    Rainwhisker and Brackenfrost
    {Pikefang and Kestrelflight, Bluekit, Thistlekit,
    And Cinderkit}

Larkpounce and Featherfur
    {Pigeonpaw, Owlpaw, Poppykit, Sedgekit}
    Tinytail and Branchbelly
    {Peachkit and Mudkit}
    Rippleberry and Sootpelt [Aspenclan]
    {Fennelkit, Crowkit, Smokekit, Ripplekit,
    and Goosekit}
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lightclan : one

Postby calliopë » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:15 am

Lightclan
Number of Cats: 1

With the sun, the molted she-cat rose to her paws carrying with her the beginning of a brand new adventure. Excitement tingled in the she cat's eyes, her pawsteps brisk and ready. This was her first patrol, the first time she was meant to walk around her territory - hers! Pride fluffs her fur, This will be the start of something great, the start of something legendary. A happy chirp rumbled from the splotchy cat, her ears up and high.

[splatterstar goes on her first patrol]

Leader:
          Splatterstar | 43 moons | female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
calliopë

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witherclan

Postby eltonn » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:15 am

Witherclan
Number of Cats: 36

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Snowclan | BrightDays

Enemy Clans
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    open-ish? need a good reason

Medicine Store
    x2 Cobwebs | Heavy Bleeding
    Catmint | Chest Infection
    x3 Marigold | Infection
    x2 Honey | Sore Throat, Coughing, Sweetens Bitter Herbs
    x2 Burdock Root | Strong Infections, Rat Bites
    Horsetail | Infections, Bleeding
    Watermint | Bellyaches
    Parsley | Dries Milk
    Mouse Bile | Ticks
    Alder Bark | Tooth pain
    Blackberry Leaves | Beestings
    Bindweed | Broken Bones
    Feverfew | Fevers, aches, headaches
    Dandelion | Beestings & Painkiller
    Juniper Berries | Bellyaches, Strength, Breathing, Calming
    Lavender | Fever & Chills
    x2 Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chickweed | Greencough
    Fennel | Hip pain
    Catchweed | Keeps poultices on

Mentors:
    none ovo

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Fadedstar and Aldershine
    --> Rabbitwish, Cloudbelly, Stripeclaw, Smoothpaw, Cottonpaw
    Ravencoat and Doveheart
    --> Minnowsplash, Mistshade, Hawthorneclaw
    Cootfeather and Stripeclaw
    --> Ravenpaw
    Jackaldust and ???
    --> Goldenpelt, Minkslide, Fluffyberry
    Stormwind and Badgerfang
    --> Duskpaw
    Mallowgaze and Marblefur
    --> Avaricekit, Ascetickit, Blisskit
    Rabbitwish and Sunnyflower of Echoclan.
    --> Pidgeonkit, Witheredkit
    Mistshade and Bramblehope of Stormclan.
    --> Eaglekit
    Tumblenight and ??? / Cloudbelly
    --> Smudgekit, Orangekit
    Hawthorneclaw and Goldenpelt
    --> DUE
Hawthorneclaw blinked at Goldenpelt. It was difficult for her to move, and he was concerned. "I'm going to go on patrol, will you be ok without me?" His mate shook her head. "No. I want to come with.. you." Her voice seemed pained, and Hawthorne exchanged a glance with Cloudbelly. The white tom fluffed his pelt. "Dawnglow didn't say she couldn't leave camp until we figured out what was wrong. So let her come, we needed another cat anyway." Hawthorne had a bad feeling, but noddedd. He wasn't going to argue with the older warrior.

The six cats padded along the borders, no strange scents to be found. Nothing was amiss. That is, until Goldenpelt began to whimper. Hawthorne dropped back, nudging her shoulder. "You ok?" She nodded hesitantly, but he didn't believe her. A gasp of pain ripped itself from the longhaired shecat's jaws, and she cringed, lowering herself to the ground. "Goldenpelt?!" Hawthorne shouted, panic in his voice. The shecat only responded with a louder wail. "Get Dawnglow! Get Rabbitwish, get Smoothpaw! GO GET HELP!" The tom screeched at Minnowsplash and Minkslide, who were staring with wide eyes, their squabbling paused. After a moment's hesitation, the intensity of the terrified Hawthorne's wide-eyed gaze caused the two toms to turn tail and race for camp. Cloudbelly and Stripeclaw looked concerned, and stood a few taillengths away, making sure the pair wouldn't be threatened while Goldenpelt was down. Fluffyberry sat next to Hawthorne, offering comfort to the soon-to-be father.

--

Ravenpaw watched the patrols go out, a sick feeling in his belly. He hated seeing Cottonbush strut around, proud of the second feather that now graced his appearance. Duskpaws was surprisingly a bit more subdued, but Ravenpaw suspected it was because he was angry about his suffix sounding so close to an apprentice's. To his. Holding back a growl of frustration, Ravenpaw dug his claws into his nest. "I'm going to the dirtplace," he spoke suddenly, lifting his head. Smoothpaw glanced in his direction, only half paying attention due to sorting herbs. "Alright, but be careful, little nephew," the brown shecat chuckled. She still found it amusing that even though he was older, she was his aunt.

The tom stood up shakily in his nest, limping out into the camp clearing. He mumbled hellos to the cats around him, not glancing in their direction as he stumbled to the dirtplace. However, once he reached it, he slid out the barrier and into Witherclan territory. "I'll show them. I'll catch myself a bird and make Fadedstar give me my warrior name."

--

Mallowgaze and Marblefur rounded their three kits together, lapping their pelts clean and untangling knots. "Kits, Fadedstar is going to make you apprentices today, so you have to look nice!" Frustration edged on Mallowgaze's mew. Avaricekit giggled, struggling away. Ascetickit sat still, allowing her father to lap her fur into submission. Blisskit had cleaned himself, and watched his siblings from a few meters away. However, he was distracted by Smudgekit, who was playing with her sister. The tom tried his best to not join in the game. Tried. And failed. Mallowgaze looked up at the sky in exasperation as she watched her son ruin his clean pelt.

--

Mistshade lapped at the white tomkit's pelt, purring lightly. Eaglekit looked up at his mother. "Momma, can I play with hiimmm?" He rounded his eyes at the grey shecat. Mistshade chuckled. "Of course. Keykit, go play with your brother." Keykit blinked, showing no sign of having heard his adopted mother. Mistshade sighed. Keykit had been unresponsive since he was brought into camp. He still ate, and play, and did all the things that kits did, but he never once spoke to acknowledged that he had heard anyone. It worried Mistshade. Dawnglow ducked her head into the nursey. "Hello, Mistshade. Tumblenight was telling me that Keykit wasn't responding to anyone. He's probably in shock due to being abandoned. If you'd like, I can bring him some thyme..." Mistshade shook her head, looking up to the medicine cat with troubled eyed. "Dawnglow, I don't think thyme would help. Why Keykit was abandoned... I think... I think I know now." She took a deep breath, looking at her youngest 'son'. "Keykit is deaf."

The clan ate a crow and two squirrels.

Goldenpelt is kitting!

Ravenpaw snuck out to catch a bird.

Rabbitwish went to meet Sunnyflower.

Hawthorneclaw, Goldenpelt, Minnowsplash, Cloudbelly, Stripeclaw and Minkslide patrol.

Doveheart, Jackaldust, Ravencoat, Cottonbush, Duskpaws and Marblefur go hunting.

All three medicine cats gather herbs.

Ascetickit, Avaricekit, and Blisskit are ready to become apprentices.
Last edited by eltonn on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:12 pm

a̷i̷y̷a̷n̷a̷ wrote:
(OOC:)

🌹Image🌹
🌹Image🌹

Number of Cats:🌹09🌹
Next Moonpool visit:: 🌹17th of February 2017🌹

Shinepool stood beside Blackstripe like she was a warrior protecting a queen's kit, she heard a crow, and hissed, no longer hearing it's calls. Shinepool chewed the Comfrey Root before spitting it out, she rubbed it on the warrior's broken leg and looked at the Rush she had, Shinepool then used the rush to help Blackstripe's leg.

{Rush and Comfrey Root was used!}

Shinepool froze as a sandy she-cat stepped before her, "I came out here, you weren't successful with the feather signals, but you managed to heal Blackstripe, here, I'll help you carry him back, or at least help him stand." The she-cat spun around and helped Shinepool lift up Blackstripe, before padding to camp.

{Blackstripe was helped back to camp.}

By the time they reached camp, Blackstripe woke up, the pain had vanished but he had to rest for at least a day or two. A smile crept across his face as Flowerstar ran to him, he watched as the two she-cats left and met gaze with his leader, "Are you alright?" She meowed, "I'm fine.. I need to ask you something.." His eyes softened, not noticing Mudstrike was watching, neither did Flowerstar. "Okay, what is it?" She mewed, "I need a mate.. and you were the perfect one, a beautiful silver tabby she-cat is the one I've been searching for." Blackstripe purred, Flowerstar seemed shocked and nodded instantly, he could tell she was thinking the same.

{Blackstripe and Flowerstar are now mates.}

Flowerstar, just then, noticed Mudstrike was creeping up behind Blackstripe, anger was in his face, she quickly signaled for Blackstripe to fall and she pounced onto Mudstrike, "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, HURTING A INJURED CAT!" She spat, seeing Mudstrike's face turn into a regretful one. "I-I was just-" "Don't act innocent, I trusted you as my deputy, but seeing you like this as made me rethink my thoughts of trusting you." The cat padded to Blackstripe and they both stared at Mudstrike, before padding away.

Nightkit watched his mother's tail flick, he mewed and bit it softly, one of his ears perked up, hearing his mother's chuckle, the tom licked his jaw and yawned before falling on the tail, Bramblekit mewed as Gravelswirl slowly nudged Nightkit towards her, she watched the kits sleep and purred, nuzzling them.

Coaltail flicked her tail, hearing how Shinepool healed a cat, "My my, I always doubted you could do that, good job," She meowed, nuzzling the smaller cat.

"What's this we're doing again?" Blackstripe asked, frowning slightly. "It's called Mate Stars. It's one of Roseclan's traditions." Flowerstar told him. "We go to the lake and there, Starclan will give us visions of a future where we aren't mates." Blackstripe frowned doubtfully. "I'm not so sure I want to learn about a life where you and I aren't mates." Flowerstar nudged him gently. "All new mates do it." She urged him. "Fine," Blackstripe relented, his gaze softening. "I'm just not sure we should dwell on something that could've happened but didn't." He told her. Flowerstar blinked gently at him. "We'll be okay." She assured him.
They arrived at the lake sometime later, and upon seeing the expanse of water, Flowerstar grinned, excitement written all over her face. "We made it! Now we just have to wait for nightfall." Night came and the two mates approached the lake, a feeling of solemnity coming over them. Each cat stared over the water as the visions swept over them.
Flowerstar's vision was of camp and a certain jealous tom. Mudstrike. This was obviously a very far off version of the future as she could see several unfamiliar cats among her clan as well as the familiar faces. "Hello dear," Mudstrike was approaching, his gaze fond as he looked at her. "How are the kits?" With a shock, Flowerstar realized that in the vision, she was pregnant. But where was Blackstripe? She stiffened as Mudstrike licked her ear gently, his gaze running over her belly. Was Mudstrike her mate!? "You should go get some rest." Mudstrike told her. "Shinepool and Oakpaw told me your kits are due any day now." Oakpaw? "Who's Oakpaw? And wheres Coaltail?" Mudstrike gave her a confused look. "Flowerstar. Coaltail's been dead for along time. He died in the badger attack, along with Snowpaw and Blackstripe." Flowerstar was frozen, horror keeping her rooted in place. "After their death, we became mates and now your going to be a mother." Mudstrike told her gently. "Are you having another episode? Should I get Shinepool?" "An episode?" Flowerstar echoed, stunned. "The badger slammed you into some rocks. You lost a life and since then, you sometimes forget everything that's happened since." Flowerstar shook her head. This was the life she could've had? This was awful. "No, no Mudstrike. This isn't real." She closed her eyes and when she opened them a second later, she was back at the lake, with Blackstripe waking up next to her.

As for Blackstripe, he was seeing a time before he'd joined Roseclan. At least he thought it was before Roseclan, because the cat he was looking at was dead. Unlike Flowerstar's vision, it was like he was a ghost and simply observing. It gave him a shock when a second cat approached. That was him. He stared at himself for a moment before his gaze roamed back to the first cat. This was someone he hadn't seen in a very long time. Someone he'd never expected to see again. Lyria. He'd known her forever and loved her forever. The pretty white she-cat nuzzled the other Blackstripe, murmuring softly into his ear. Blackstripe moved closer, brushing against some bushes when he did. He stiffened, expecting the sound to alert the cats to his presence but nothing happened. The bushes didn't rustle and nor did the cats look at him. It was like he was a ghost. Close enough to hear, his ears flicked forward to catch the sound of their voices. "We're going to do great things Blackstripe," Lyria was saying, "You and I. Invincible." A pang of sorrow shook him. They'd become mates a few days before her death. Lyria had been hit by a monster and killed. He could remember the love, the feeling of invincibility. "Us and the kits," The other version of Blackstripe said now. Kits? They'd never had kits. The real Blackstripe paused as three kits tumbled out of their den, screeching as they tumbled around in a ball of flying fur. "Not another arguement." Lyria huffed with fond exasperation. "I'll sort it out." Blackstripe watched himself pad to the kits and separate them, quietly scolding them. Blackstripe stared at the kits before he had to look at Lyria again. She was so beautiful it hurt him to see her again. Then, she turned her head, looking straight at him. He blinked, realizing she could see him. "Blackstripe, my love," She whispered, longing in her voice. "Lyria?" He whispered, staring at her. "What is this?" Lyria looked sad, but as she spoke, her voice was steady. "This is what we could've had. These would've been our kits." The scene began to fade until it was just him and Lyria. "This is what Starclan wanted me to show you." Blackstripe blinked, sorrow in his eyes. "But why?" He asked her. "To remind you that everyone gets second chances. You and I had plans but when I died, you thought you wouldn't find love again. But you did. One look at Flowerstar, and you were hers." Lyria said softly. "I wanted to tell you that though we could've had a wonderful life together, I'm happy you found love again." Blackstripe's feelings were a mix of pain and sorrow and joy. He missed her greatly, but it soothed some part of him that had worried about taking Flowerstar as a mate when he'd loved Lyria before. "You need to go now. Flowerstar needs you." Lyria murmured. She began to fade and after she was gone, Blackstripe woke.

-some time after mate stars-

"Are you sure?" Flowerstar asked, her eyes wide as she stared at Coaltail. "I'm sure." Coaltail smiled at Flowerstar. "Congratulations Flowerstar. Your going to make a wonderful mother." Flowerstar stood there a moment, letting the shock and excitement of it all sink in. "Go on, go tell the father," Coaltail urged, giving Flowerstar a gentle nudge. Flowerstar grinned at the medicine cat before darting out of the den with a quick, "Thank you!" Flowerstar slowed as she approached Blackstripe, her eyes glowing. "I'm pregnant." She announced. "We're going to be parents!"

(Flowerstar is expecting kittens! She is due in two moons.)
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me