Create a Village - V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Windbriar Overview

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Overview
Windbriar was created by a small group of people who lost their home to a fight. Battered and bruised, their leader Takeshi rounded up the survivors and fled to a new home. Unable to fight back they moved from the ocean side and traveled a ways to their new home. After traveling for sometime the small group came across a clearing with the mountains to the North, a lush beautiful forest surrounding the remaining borders with a river on the West side a little ways away from the village to prevent flooding. Upon deciding to set claim to the lands those able to work and build quickly got to work. After months of hard work the town was finally completed with many homes and shops set up. They also had built a barn and stable for future crop storage and animal storage. They thrive on trading crops, pelts, crafts, and horses. Upon finding a new home and new trades, Takeshi decided to have two chiefs for each high rank to insure maximum leadership and security and three shamans.

- All villagers carried over will have their ages upped by 2 years for time that passed.

Species
Skin tones only A-G
Human
Elves (elf/dark elf/light elf)
Vampires
Winged humans
Shapeshifters
Werewolves
Kemonomimi
Nymph

Ranks
Head chiefs - one male & one female
Shamans - max of 3
War chiefs - both male
Warriors - any gender
Scout chiefs - any gender
Scouts - any geder
Hunting chiefs - any gender
Hunters - any gender
Gatherers - any gender
Apprentices - any genders
Testers - any genders
Mothers - females only
Children - any gender
Elders - any gender

Small Group of Survivors
Takeshi - remains head chief
Madoka - remains a warrior
Myles - promoted to scout chief
Evidone - remains a scout
Axel - promoted to hunting chief
Wisteria - remains a mother
Yuri - remains a child
Hikari - remains a child

Food
Deer
Rabbits
Hares
Trout
Potatoes
Carrots
Wheat
Apples
Peaches
Watermelon

Skilled Animals
Cats are kept by most, used for companionship and keeping pest population down. Not as popular as dogs, but still high in numbers.

Dogs are kept by most, used for companionship and for keeping guard during the night. They run in a pack from time to time, but always return to their owners.

Horses are only used for transportation and are kept in a large stable and pasture. The gathers are mostly responsible for them, however their well being is everyone's concern. Each horse has special "war paint" used to mark who their owner is.

Dragons are very rare companions in Windbriar. They are often seen along side the Head chiefs, War chiefs, Scout chiefs, and Hunting chiefs. It is rare for others to have such a companion.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Village - V.2

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Number of Villagers: 8 (Males; 3 Females; 5)
Next Request: July 11th
Servings need: x

Windbriar has five days to gather food

---

Two years had passed since Takeshi and the others escaped their home lands. They where not prepared for such a large attack on their village, losing everything and almost everyone. Escaping with who she could Takeshi lead the group far and wide until they finally come to a suitable home. Letting out a small sigh the head chief stood on her balcony her eyes looking down and over Windbriar. Smiling softly she headed inside and downstairs, exiting her home to meet with the others at the village hall.

Upon arriving Takeshi met up with Axel, Madoka, Myles, and Evidone. Wisteria would soon be joining them again once Yuri and Hikari came of age to begin learning. "Well no more delaying. We need to stock up on food. You all know what to do. However Madoka, stay close enough to the village in case Wisteria and the children need help." With a small quick nod the group quickly disbanded and headed off to begin their duties.

---

{Takeshi requests a Shaman

Studying Medicine: x
Hunting: Axel
Gathering: Takeshi
Patrolling: Madoka
Scouting: Myles and Evidone
Training: x}

Head Chiefs:
Takeshi | 42 | Female | Human
↪ ST-E8 | HC-94 | HS-S | EC-Green
x

Shamans:
x
x
x

War Chiefs:
x
x

Warriors:
Madoka | 33 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-B9 | HC-64 | HS-HC | EC-DBlue

Scout Chiefs:
Myles | 45 | Male | Human
↪ ST-B10 | HC-110 | HS-HC | EC-Blue
x

Scouts:
Evidone | 22 | Male | Nymph
↪ ST-A4 | HC-38 | HS-AC | EC-Hazel

Hunting Chiefs:
Axel | 43 | Male | Elf
↪ ST-E5 | HC-10 | HS-HW | EC-Red
x

Hunters:
x

Gathers:
x

Apprentices:
x

Testers:
x

Mothers:
Wisteria | 44 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-48 | HS-S | EC-Violet

Children:
Yuri | 6 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-76 | HS-S | EC-Green
Hikari | 6 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-76 | HS-S | EC-DGreen

Elders:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
x | x | Warrior | # of sessions
↪ Stealth/Balance/Offense/Defense
x | x | Scout | # of sessions
↪ Tracking/Peace keeping/Percussive talking/Friendliness
x | x | Hunter | # of sessions
↪ Tracking/Stealth/Land layout/How to properly kill
x | x | Gather | # of sessions
↪ Harvesting/Planting/Soil care/Crop care

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food Storage:
Deer | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x0 | 1 servings
Hares | x0 | 1 servings
Trout | x0 | 2 servings
Potatoes | x0 | 3 servings
Carrots | x0 | 3 servings
Wheat | x0 | 2 servings
Apples | x0 | 2 servings
Peaches | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 3 servings

Item Storage:
x | x0 | uses left/craftable

Pets:
x | Gender | Age | Type

Notes:
x

Deceased:
x | Gender | Cause of death

Ally Kennels:
The Misfit Growlers | _Ravenfeather_
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
Village Name | Username

Borders
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Kennel Name | Username
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: Here
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now

x

[Alina asks for a knight]
[Alina hunts]
[Alina patrols]

Queen
    Alina| Female | 22
    ↪ ST-D4 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C10 | X | Elven

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

Head Knight
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Knights
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Small fish | x0 | 1 serving
Chicken | x0 |1 serving
Rabbit | x0 |2 servings
Deer | x0 | 3 servings
Potato | x0 |2 servings
Carrot | x0 |2 servings
Lettuce | x0 |2 servings
Apples | x0 | 2 servings
Orange | x0 | 2 servings
Melons | x0 |3 servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mekhanikos!!!

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:13 pm

xxxxThe village of Mekhanikos, reluctant sanctuary for the lost and curious, was never intended to be what it was. The founder was a lonely inventor, little more than a child themselves, who simply sought to build themselves a friend. But when it comes to robots, much like certain chips, it is impossible to have just one, especially when the woods surrounding your village are filled with deactivated golems from an ancient civilization who begrudgingly aid whoever activates them. Mekhanikos would grow and grow into a safe haven for robots, golems, and their token human mechanic. After all, they say it takes a mechanical village to raise an inventor.

xxxxMekhanos is home to three types of beings; humans, or rather human- the founder, robots, beings of metal and gears crafted by the founder, and golems, remnants of an ancient civilization that were reactivated by the founder. These beings live together in a bit of a tense trust, their conflicting innate natures leading to frequent social clashes. While he robots tend to be fond of the founder for it was the founder who created them, golems regard the founder with a mixture of fear and respect which empresses itself as a distant caution. Not only are the golems reclusive by nature but they have a special reason for distrusting the founder; they know the golem's activation word and thus hold great power over them. Even if the founder has no intention of using this power the golems still regard them with suspicion. Perhaps the most obvious culteral clash is between the carefree robots and stoic golems. While golems value the power of both words and nature, speaketh in olde English, and are equal parts stuffy and noble, robots take after humans more with flexible and creative natures. They also speak in anything from dial tones to text talk depending on their make, a quality that annoys the word-loving golems.

xxxxIn terms of game mechanics robots and golems work the same as humans. They both require food products, though neither eats, instead using various parts of plants and animals as fuel as a robot or simply absorbing the essence as a golem. Robots and golems can get injured either with minor cosmetic damage or devastating destruction to their core parts or essences; these injuries are fixed by the village's mechanic (who replaces the shaman). Both can die either through accrued injury, lack of fuel, or simple old age. The internal processors of robots tend to last around the length of a human lifespan and cannot be replaced like other worn down part, and while the fixes and fuel the mechanic provides do a good enough job for golems in the long term they simply cannot last on them as long as they could with the resources of the ancient civilization. Visually both robots and golems are humanoid though some can stretch that description rather far. Both golems and robots can possess hair and eyes of any color, and robots can possess any skin color while golems are limited to column 11 and all of row G. Humans are, of course, restricted to natural coloration.

xxxxThe mechanics of accumulating new members is a bit different for Mekhanikos. Rather than the Head Chief requesting a new member the resident mechanic spends a year building a robot; instead of finding nomads, patrols find inactivated golems scattered through the forest and bring them home. The mechanic then spends time over the next year testing out activation words and trying to reanimate the golem. On a very, very rare occasion a patrol may find a human instead of a golem but these nomads are largely distrusted by the citizens of Mekhanikos. When it comes to having children, robots and golems can in fact reproduce, each in their unique ways. Robot couples spend the next two years working with the mechanic to build a robot "child" who combines the traits of both parents. This process takes twice as long as the development of a normal adult robot because as it turns out, developing an AI that learns and develops the same as a human child is a far more complicated task; creating a body that develops similarly was judged impossible. Golem couples spend two years laboring over a ballad intended to be sung to nature and activate a child golem. This process only takes as long as it does as golems are very insistent on correct word choice, which is at least partially justified by the percentage that this process fails when words fail to take hold and bind magical essence to a solid stone form. Golems and robots can reproduce in this way with a partner of any species but golem and robot partnerships tend to form children through a unique blend of the two processes. The couple works with the mechanic to create a metal body as in robot reproduction, and then animate it with a ballad like in golem reproduction. These golem-robot hybrids tend to appear similar to robots, if with more nature-inspired elements, but their life force is purely magical like golems.

xxxxThe citizens of Mekhanikos are extreme omnivores as robots, golems, and humans all need a variety of different foods to survive. Due to dwelling in a temperate forest available include wild greens and vegetables such as dandelion greens, wild asparagus, and hopniss. Also plentiful are fruits such as blackberries, apples, and blueberries. Hunting wild animals such as deer, beaver, rabbits, and trout rounds out the diet. The production of Mekhanikos is just as varied as the food they eat, though the village largely specializes in refining and producing goods. Metal working and stone cutting is a must for a village composed primarily of beings made from the stuff and in their spare time most residents enjoy tinkering and building. Due to the small and intimate nature of the village there really isn't an economy, rather a sharing of basic resources and a trade and barter system for luxury goods.

[The Mekhanikos founder, a human, has left their home]
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: fasting days: 5
Next Visit to Ancestors: next wednesday

xxx

Moralth hunts ; Moralth patrols ; Moralth asks for a War Chief.

Queen
    Moralth | Female | 23
    ↪ ST-E2 | HC-40 | HS-S | EC-D3 | X | Drakaina

Healer
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Knights
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Squires
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Pork | amount | servings
Beef | amount | servings
Chicken | amount | servings
Goose | amount | servings
Potato | amount | servings
Carrot | amount | servings
Seaweed | amount | servings
Dragonfruit | amount | servings
Watermelon | amount | servings
Papaya | amount | servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nightbellows. wake up.

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:34 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        Ranks
      • Beast Master - The leader of the village. Has command over everyone in Nightbellows, thus their name is Beast Master.
      • Heir - Next in line for Beast Master, usually the firstborn of the leader. Helps direct orders and organizes the heads'.
      • Owl - The spiritual guide, healer, and council for the village.
      • Head Bear - Manages the bears along with regular duties.
      • Wolf - They patrol the borders along with protecting the camp and other patrols from harm. There must always be 1-2 bears on each patrol to ensure safety.
      • Head Wolf - Manages the wolves along with regular duties.
      • Wolf - Joins the hunting patrols and skilled in hunting.
      • Head Fox - Manages the Foxes along with regular duties.
      • Fox - Patrols the borders with the Wolves, very good at convincing people to join.
      • Racoon - Gathers fruits and vegetables around the swamp, along with farming their dry lands.
      • Mouse - Apprentices of the village, ages 13+ until they complete training.
      • Stork - The nurses of the young children so mothers can stick to their duties while they care for the youth.
      • Cub - The children of the village, ages 0-12. They are to never leave the camp without plenty of protection due to the dangers of the swamp and forest.
      • Crow - The elders, they are part of the council as well.

The Land
        The village is built in a swamp, a forest surrounding the swampy area. Very close to the village is a place called "Dry Lands" where the Racoons farm. This area isn't arid, but it's a flat clearing that isn't so moggy, so it's perfect for crops. All around there's many different predators in the forest and the swamp, so young children are never to be left alone. Near the edge of the border, there's a waterfall with a river that leads into the swamp. There's plenty of fish to catch, despite it not being the main food in Nightbellows. The whole territory is mostly covered in shadows, except for the Dry Lands.

The Village
        All the cabins are made of logs and elevated on stilts due to the swamp sometimes flooding. In case of a flood (which happens often), every home should have a canoe to be able to get around. They live in a clearing where a little bit of sunshine comes through the tall trees. Close by there's the river, where Nightbellows has a dock to hold more boats and fishing gear.

Food (shows the rarity in the wild)
      • Heron (uncommon)
      • Deer (uncommon)
      • Elk (common)
      • Rabbit (common)
      • Catfish (common)
      • Bass (very common)
      • Tomato (common)
      • Corn (rare)
      • Pumpkin (common)
      • Carrot (uncommon)
      • Strawberries (common)
      • Figs (uncommon)
      • Apples (rare)

Predators (shows the rarity in the wild)
      • Alligators (common)
      • Bobcat (rare)
      • Coyote (common)
      • Snakes (very common)

Traditions
      • The mother and the owl must kiss the hands of a new born baby. It's supposed to bless the baby and bring it fortune and health.
      • Mice will go out in nature with their mentor to survive only with each other for half a year. It's supposed to be a symbol of humbleness and maturity and it's part of their ceremony to promote them to their new rank..
      • When a person dies, they will be covered in animal pelts of their rank. (Crows and the owl will be covered in feathers. Beast Master/Heir will be covered in many different pelts.) This is to help their spirit leave the earth.
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skytree Village: The Beginning

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:12 am

A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds.
A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

xxxThe village is located high up in the canopies of a small forest. The camp is high in the trees, made out of wooden planks supported by the trees. Below the camp, there are many animals and plants that the village collect. During the fall, the village eats only enough to keep them healthy because of the cold winters cutting off most of their supply of prey. To the east there is a vast forest swamp and to their west is an ocean, which they occasionally hunt in.

Ranks:
      Commander: Leader
      Captain: Leader's 2nd in command
      Huntmaster: Chief of Hunters
      Warlord: Chief of Mercenaries
      Botanist: Chief of Gatherers and Farmers
      Caretaker: Chief of Midwives
      Kahuna: Shaman
      Midwife: Takes care of mothers and their children
      Gatherers: Collect fruit, vegetables, and medicinal herbs
      Hunters: Hunt for food
      Farmers: Grow crops and take care of livestock
      Mercenaries: Patrol borders to keep them safe from enemies

Prey:
      Elk: Uncommon
      Deer: Common
      Moose: Rare
      Squirrel: Common
      Small birds: Common
      Bass: Uncommon
      Trout: Common
      Salmon: Common
      Seals/Sea Lions: Very Rare

Predators:
      Wolves: Common
      Bears: Uncommon
      Owls: Uncommon
      Falcons: Common
      Walruses: Very Rare
      Badgers: Common
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 01. ) empire of xerxes’ fidelitas !!

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:11 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
( EMPIRE OF
( EMPIRE OF
( EMPIRE OFxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    females. 01 ▲ males. 00 ▲ population. 01 ▲ servings necessary. 0½ ▲ posts until starvation. five ▲ next temple visit. now ▲ creature count. 00 ▲ servings necessary. 00 ▲ combined servings.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( ❝ oh, so you want a battle?❞ )━━━━━━━

The cry of the songbird was called in the distance, it’s melody carried by the gentle dawn breeze. The jungle was quiet, though not silent. The rushing water from the falls could be traced back to the fishery, while the soft chirping of insects and songs of birds could be heard almost everywhere.

Indent Resting upon the lowest branch of a common fig tree laid a large leopard. Lithe and wiry it was, packed with a lean set of muscles beneath a dark pelt. It was tall, much larger than the local leopards or jaguars that inhabited the archipelago. The call of a kudu awoke it from its slumber, eyelids fluttering open to reveal a pair of unnatural green eyes. It swiftly rose to its paws before advancing down the tree to it’s base, where it promptly moved into a slow jog.

Indent Its muscles convulsed as it did so, and swiftly after the first convulsions did the leopard take shape into another form- a human. It was no leopard, it was a shapeshifter. The human was a female, dressed in black leggings and a striped v-neck blouse. Two necklaces were hung around her neck, one simply gold while the other a large crystal. Her dark brown hair ran just past her chest, but was quickly pinned up into a bun as they moved towards a bush, where they retrieved a large bow and quiver filled with five arrows.

IndentSlinging the bow over her shoulder, the woman moved quietly through the forest, a sense of purpose in each step. Above her, in the highest branches, the occasional parrot could be spotted, even a green fire-lizard that watched her with intent curiosity before scurrying off.

IndentBut she did not pause to look at the wildlife as much as she wanted, knowing that what lay ahead was far more important matter at that time. She needed to speak to the gods, to request a shaman to help her as her great kingdom grew.

IndentIndentIndent

“I, Zia Durus Infens, heir to the throne of this empire, call upon my gods and ancestors. The great stories of a empire, stronger than 10 nations combined will be true once again. The village before this was mighty, though it fell. I will not let you down. I ask you, my great ancestors and gods, to prove to me that you are still here. Grant me a shaman, the one I have seen in my dreams... Show me you are just as determined as me to raise these grand lands to its former glory.”

[ Zia requests a shaman fitting the description of fair/pale skin, with white-blonde wavy hair* ]
        [ Zia patrols about the vanheim island ]
        [ Zia fishes at the fishery ]

*the rest of the details are up for you to decide. i hope that requesting specific details is okay, this is the only time im going to be doing it <33 I am also going to be picking my shifters shifts c:

━━━━━━( ❝ well, we’ll give you war.❞ )━━━━━━━

—( ♛ ) sovereign.
      zia infens, 18, ♀, x
      ↳ st—e3, hc—3, hs—hw, ec—b3,
      ↳5 ear pier., hand & neck tat.,
      nose pier. • shifter, x, x

—( ❋ ) shaman
      name, age, ♂♀
      ↳ info

—( ⚔ ) commander of
      military

name, age, ♂♀
      ↳ info

—( 𓌖 ) chief of the
      hunt

name, age, ♂♀
      ↳ info

—( 𓅃 ) admiral spy
      name, age, ♂♀
      ↳ info

—( 𓅔 ) sentinels
      name, age, ♂♀
      ↳ info
      name, age, ♂♀
      ↳ info
    —( 𓌏 ) battalion
    xxunit i.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    xxunit ii.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓌜 ) spies
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓎸 ) artisans
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓆣 ) blacksmith
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    —( 𓆛 ) piscator.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓃾 ) huntsmen
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓃥 ) guards
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓄙 ) hinds
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓀘 ) veterans
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    —( 𓅼 ) cadets.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓅦 ) assessors.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓁑 ) mothers.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓅹 ) infants.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

allies and enemies
      [ x ] village • user
      ↳ ❝ thoughts ❞

xerxes’ archipelago
      north • village • user
      ↳ - -
      east • village • user
      ↳ - -
      south • village • user
      ↳ - -
      west • village • user
      ↳ - -

food storage
      small tropic fish • x0 • 1 servings
      reef fish • x0 • 2 servings
      large tropic bird • x0 • 3 servings
      greater kudu • x0 • 4 servings

chayote • x0 • 2 serving
      pepper • x0 • 3 servings
      seaweed • x0 • 5 servings

fig • x0 • 1 servings
      dragon fruit • x0 • 2 servings
      mango • x0 • 3 servings

items
      item • usage (used/unused) • when it will perish
      item • usage (used/unused) • when it will perish

those among the gods
      name, age, cause.
      name, age, cause.
    companion animals
    name, age, ♂♀, breed, # times bred
    types of pets: all accepted

livestock
    types of livestock: all accepted

dragons and fire-lizards
    types of dragons: all accepted

mentorships
    [ training ses. ] mentor • trainee • profession
    [ training ses. ] mentor • trainee • profession

romantic interests
    → = one-way
    ↔ = both like eachother

those no longer of xerxes
    name • reason of departure
    name • reason of departure

family lineage
    name and name
    ↳ progeny
    name and name
    ↳ progeny
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bellmare - 001

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:49 am

Number of People: 001
Number of Animals: 000
Servings Needed: - four more posts to gather food
Next Visit to Ancestors: now / 7-11

Small clouds rose from the elk's nostrils as it moved into the meadow. It's lifted head held a crown of massive, branching antlers and with a heavy sigh a new cloud arose, bigger then any before it. This was the place. The elk's eyes held an unknown pain but as it scanned this new area it looked.. happier. There was a dense forest to the north that faded into a very thin forest to the east. The southern brim held a large lake that came to be from a river the snaked up the western side and into that aforementioned thick forest. His people could be happy here.

Where the elk stood one moment stood a man the next, his dark hair cut very close to his scalp. As a human the pain on his face was much more legible. The panther racked his mind, writhing in agony and screeching in fear - how it wanted to be released. Roman's lips were pursed against the vile creature. For seven years he'd fought that horrid creature off and for many more he would continue until it either died within him or stopped fighting for life. You see, Roman didn't kill.. the mere idea made his stomach turn and his throat fill with bile. No, no one that wished to join Bellmare would kill - they would help the world thrive! So it was that the man stood mentally fighting the panther inside him, vowing against it until his last breathes.

Roman Bellmare and his people would thrive without it's claws.

[ note !! with phina's permission I changed my shift learning method to match hers so my village now learns a new shift every ten years
I also hope it's okay that I replaced my village's meat with two veggies & two fruits ]
▸ roman requests a shaman from the ancestors
▸ roman patrols his new home
▸ roman searches for food

Head Chief
    roman bellmare | male | twenty-Seven |
    shifts;;
    ↪ ST-F8 | HC-1 | HS-AC | EC-G3 |

Shaman
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
beet | 0 | 1 servings
turnip | 0 | 1 servings
spaghetti squash | 0 | 2 servings
zucchini | 0 | 2 servings
rhubarb | 0 | 3 servings
strawberry | 0 | 1 servings
blackberry | 0 | 1 servings
peach | 0 | 1 servings
pumpkin | 0 | 3 servings
watermelon | 0 | 3 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Ice Cavern

The people of the Ice Cavern Village live, obviously, in an Cavern in the sun arctic. The enterance of the cave is filled with ice. However, as you go deeper into the cave system, it opens up into a clearing. This is where the village is. It is an open-aired, grassy field that is about a few square miles (so there’s more than plenty of space to live). The clearing is inhabited by several species of wild animals and a lot of plants and trees.

The main people of the village are humans and shapeshifters (equally prevalent)

The main source of food for the Ice Cavern is found by the lake. Fish, Deer, rabbits, and other prey animals are found lingering near it. The predators include wolves, bears, and lynxes.

The people only really travel outside the Cavern to look for other members and to explore the area around them.

Traditions:
- the leader is always a direct blood descendant of his or her predecessor
- after an apprentice is made into a full member of the village, they must kill a predator. Then, they will make their outfit out of it’s fur and get their necklace of a tooth or claw. Their kill will be used to feed the rest of the village as a sign of their loyalty.
- once a child is born, the medic will take the child when it is stable to the ancestor post and offer the baby to them. If they approve, the child is brought back. If not, the child will be left there in the woods for the animals. It is very rare for this to happen, but it still does.
- warriors that have earned high respect will have facial pant added in a special color corresponding with the act the performed.

Looks:

A-C skin tones only please (paler colors since they don’t get a ton of sun they get some, just not very much)

Realistic hair colors please (can be any color since it is normally his by the hood of their pelt)

Realistic eye colors please

Is it ok if my founder is male?

I hope I did ok?
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me