Create a Village - V.1 Closed and Under Construction

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: The Xogiáagaó Tribe

Postby Chinchy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:05 am

The Xogiáagaó tribe, Xogi for short, lives in a large, dense rainforest. They mainly live up in the trees, but you should not be surprised to see some finding the damp floor a home. The members are not entirely human, that much can be told from a single look at them.

They live off the plants and animals that live alongside them. In terms of plants, they know of pineapples, cashews, squash (technically fruit) (fruits) and corn, cucumber, peanut (technically beans) (vegies) that (somehow) are similar or the same as their domestic counterparts we all know of. For meat, they may eat tropical birds (vary in size), various monkeys, capybara and otters (giant river otters).

The Xogi have both their own language and traditions. Something similar to a festival is celebrated at the beginning of the wet season as well as a celebration to bid it farewell. These are called 'Tempore tempestas' and 'Reliqua pluviam scriptor' (broken Latin, I know) respectively.

The people are just about the best animal tamers you could possibly get. Knowing the life and feelings, the instincts and wants of animals closer than 'normal' humans, they connect to them and befriend them quite easily. Their services are hard to acquire, however, as they are rather isolated, knowing not the languages of the outside world and hateful or fearful of those who may come from different lives.

The head chief makes the final decision on any matter and all must come to him should they wish to request something. The elders and lesser chiefs aid in more major decisions and give the head chief advice. There are warriors, hunters, gatherers and scouts, all overseen by their own lesser chiefs, reported to by the elder members of these groups. Usually, each chief chooses a son of theirs to take their position in the future. Children become apprentices right at the age of 7, they become full members in their field, usually, at the age of 16. Women may become mothers from as early as 18 as the average lifespan of a member is around 50. Elders are highly, highly respected as there are very few people who make it to 60 or more. One may become an elder at the age of 55.

With the lack of modern medicine or religion, a shaman is not needed. All knowledge of herbs is passed down from generation to generation to help them help themselves and each other.

Note: There are virtually no seasons in a rainforest, but you're free to do whatever.

As you can see, I wish to restart. I'll keep Daniel (rename him though) if you'll allow it. And yes, my timing is horrid
Last edited by Chinchy on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Devil's Peak 1

Postby killer romance. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:11 am

Number of People: 1 ♀ | 0 ♂
Next visit with Ancestors: Now

Squinting in the midday sun, Marina looked at her empty village. Shutters flapped loudly in the breeze and a lone tumbleweed made its way along the dirt path. Still, lonesome as it seemed, she grinned. Soon this place would be thriving, and it was her job to make it so. Now she could picture it; kids running around, dirty faced, the saloon bustling with cheery folks, horses trotting calmly along. It would be perfect. But first, of course, she needed to get this place up and running, but she couldn't do it alone. Today she would visit the shrine and request a shaman. That way safety would be assured and she'd have someone wise to guide her. Adjusting her hat and boots, she started the journey.

The sun hung low in the sky as she finally arrived. With only her own legs as transport, the journey had seemed long and was tiring, but she was fuelled with anticipation. Respectfully, she took off her hat and held it to her chest. "Greetings, ancestors," she started, unsure of what to say, "I'd like to request a shaman for my village. Thank you." Daunted by the prospect of talking to those who had lived and died before her, she made it short, but stayed a while afterwards to truly take it all in.

[Marina requests a shaman from the shrine]

Head Chief:
      Marina Sol | 27 | Female |
      ↪ ST-C10 | HC-46 | HS-HC (shoulder length) | EC-Grey

Shaman:
      Name | Age | Gender | Skill Number
      ↪ n/a/n

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Village Name | Username
      East | Village Name | Username
      South | Village Name | Username
      West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage:
      Cows | amount | 3 servings
      Mutton | amount | 2 servings
      Chicken | amount | 2 servings
      Turkey | amount | 3 servings
      Potatoes | amount | 3 servings
      Beans | amount | 2 servings
      Onions | amount | 3 servings
      Apples | amount | 2 servings
      Tomatoes | amount | 2 servings
      Peaches | amount | 2 servings

Items:
      Item Name | in use/ not used | When it will Perish

Pets:
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors:
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weyr 2

Postby Simonpet » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 am

Black Rock Weyr
Number of People: 2
Next Visit to North: 12/16/2017
Previous Post | Next Post

Borrin and his pup, Chase, had been welcome additions to the weyr. Seanni smiled as she leaned out over the balcony and watched as Borrin played with the pup below. Over the past year, she and Borrin had continued the process of making the weyr habitable, and the two hoped to start a farm and maybe expand the weyr soon. Thankfully, a hold, Redmire Hold, had been started to their west. Perhaps if Seanni claimed the hold as "hers," then they could work together to make a profitable territory.

"Come down here!" Borrin yelled, squinting into the light. "It's nice in the sun!"

Seanni grinned. Borrin had a natural charm about him, something she hadn't seen in the other dragon candidates. He was kind, calm, and steady. All the things one looked for in a weyrleader. Or mate. She ducked back into her rooms and shook her head. Not yet. They needed some dragon eggs before anything more could happen.

Borrin whistled and Chase barked, nipping at his heels. The pup was useful, true, but he was almost as annoying to train as those dratted fire-lizards. While he could admire Seanni for attempting to start a weyr (or weyrhold, if one were to use proper terms), he wasn't too pleased at the thought of dragons and fire-lizards overrunning the beautiful scenery. Well, dragons were useful couriers, and that fire of theirs could clear a field of weeds within minutes.

"Alright, Chase," Borren murmured. "Just you and me, hunting. Like your sire and mine."

Seanni looked ahead towards the horizon as she held her fishing rod. It was a nice spring day to be fishing, and there was even a fire-lizard mating flight nearby. Out of the corner of her eye, gold, bronze, and brown streaked through the sky, emitting chirps, whistles, and quiet calls as they flew. She smiled, turning her attention back to the rod. It was a nice day indeed.

redfruit - small fruit | moonflower fruit - medium-sized fruit | wherry - large edible avian
Borrin hunts and looks for seeds
Seanni goes fishing and explores

Senior Weyrwoman
    Seanni | female | 26 turns
    ↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 46 / EC - Red

Retired Dragonriders

Junior Goldriders

Headwoman

Lower Cavern Staff

Weyrbrats

x

x

x
    Beastcrafters

Farmercrafters
    Borrin | male | 25 turns
    ↪ ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 112 / EC - Brown

Fishercrafters

Glasscrafters

Harpercrafters

Healercrafters

Starcrafters

Tannercrafters

Woodcrafters
Senior Weyrleader

Wingleaders

Wingseconds

Dragonriders

Weyrlingmaster

Weyrlings

Candidates

x

x

x

Allies
    None

Enemies
    None

Borders
    Northeast | open
    East | Mournstead | Katrione
    Southeast | Cyrrane | arya22
    South | open
    Southwest | open
    West | Redmire Hold | Phina D Wolf
    Northwest | open

Food
    Blueberry | 0 | 1 serving
    Bovine | 0 | 3 servings
    Carrot | 0 | 2 servings
    Corn | 0 | 2 servings
    Cucumber | 0 | 2 servings
    Fish (small) | 1 | 1 serving
    Fish (large) | 0 | 3 servings
    Moonflower Fruit | 0 | 2 servings
    Redfruit | 0 | 1 serving
    Wherry | 0 | 3 servings

Items
    None
    Pets
    Chase | male | 1 turn

Mentors
    None

Deceased
    None

Families
    None
Last edited by Simonpet on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Village - V.1

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Dreamwind
Number of People: 2
Next visit with Ancestors: Today

Rasha walked back to her village, the salmon she caught in hand. Gal walked beside her, ”So, what’re you good at?” Rasha asked as they finally got out the forest. ”Oh! I’m a great farmer!” she said, Rasha gave her a nod, ”You shall be the first Gatherer of my village, then” Rasha replied coldly. Gal just nodded her head, not wanting to deal with the cold leader. Gal had only been dressed in old rags stitched together, wood tied to her feet with sandals. She was quite embarrassed, as compared to Rasha she looked like a wanderer, which truth be told.. she was. Once they had entered the village Rasha stopped at the entrance, pointing to a house with flower seedlings growing around it. ”That will be your home, the farm” she said, Gal gave her a simple nod. ”Well, what should I do now?” Gal asked, Rasha shrugged. ”Make yourself at home I guess” she replied. Before Rasha walked to her house she grabbed Gal’s shoulder firmly. ”Please don’t let Dreamwind down” she said, her tone for once had emotion in it, Gal was taken aback a bit. ”I-I prom-promise” Gal stuttered, Rasha gave a small little grin and walked off to her house, slamming the door behind her. Gal knew that would be one of the few times in her life she’d see her leader give a real smile.
One year later.
Rasha yawned, stretching her arms as she left the comfort of her warm bed. She slipped on her leather shoes like every morning, opening the door to her village she walked down the street to Gal’s farm. She knocked on the door and moments later Gal opened the door, upon her head a flower crown of dead flowers she had made a few days ago from flowers in Blackberry Forest. ”Oh good morning, Rasha!” she said, giving off one of her big smiles. Her old rag dress had been replaced with a simple rag shirt instead, and warm pants. ”I’ll be going on a patrol.” Rasha said, in her usual cold tone. ”Hah, your never in the village at morning, I shouldn’t be surprised” Gal chuckled, ”It’s a nice way to get some energy” Rasha replied. ”It must really be, well have fun!” Gal said giving a wave. ”Oh if you find any seeds bring ‘em here!” Gal added. Rasha nodded her head, ”your welcome to some salmon if you wish” Rasha said, she left the steps to Gal’s farm and walked down the gravel path to the forest.

Rasha patrols.
1x serving of salmon has been eaten.

Head Chief:
      Rasha | 21 | female| I human
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-60 / HS-Afro / EC-Violet

Shaman:
      Name | Age | Gender | Skill Number
      ↪ n/a/n

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers:
      Gal| 20 Years | Female | Human
      ↪ SC-C2 / HC-76 / HS-S / EC-DBlue
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:

Food Storage:
      Robin| amount | servings
      Rabbit| amount | servings
      Salmon | 1 |1 servings
      Deer| amount | servings
      Carrot| amount | servings
      Eggplant| amount | servings
      Carrot| amount | servings
      Apple| amount | servings
      Tomato | amount | servings
      Blackberry| amount | servings

Items:

Pets:

Mentors:
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaV - Nuudotkhyat - 1

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Nuudotkhyat
0F | 1M
Next visit with Ancestors: ?
Food: 0 Servings (4 more)

xxxxUp in the mountains, there was always snow. It was always cold. And the air always felt so clean that you could stand contented for many minutes, eyes shut and face pointed to the sky, simply enjoying the sensation of chill air entering and leaving you, gently pushing your stomach out.
xxxxThe path was barely a metre wide. On one side, a towering rock face. On the other, no barrier before a sheer drop to a stream swelling with the first water of spring, singing a song of heat enough to touch the depths of glaciers. A good jump and a skilled landing would be enough to reach the cliff face opposite, admittedly a few metres lower. The water itself was a murky grey-brown, and would need plenty of boiling before drinking here, but there was time before that would be needed.
xxxxAn ibex, horns curving in wide, jagged arcs around its head, marking its crown as king of the goats, two dozen metres higher took a step forwards against the sheer surface, and one of its cloven toes knocked a small collection of tiny stones onto the path.
xxxxNitin affixed his gaze on the creature where it rested, licking the rock’s surface ahead of itself. A confident step forwards and he was ahead of where any more rocks would fall. The ibex turned its head for a moment, slightly startled by the seeming sudden appearance of a human, but quickly calmed itself, knowing that no human had a chance of climbing up to his lofty height.
xxxxNitin dipped his head slightly towards the ibex, and turned his attention back to the peaks ahead of him.
xxxxThe sky was a pure blue (likely because most of the clouds were now below him), and Nitin had chosen this as his time to cross them. Another few months, and storms would race each other up the mountains and, in fury at having no further to go, drop their contents as blizzard after blizzard. It was a cruel trap, and surely a sign of higher malevolence that the safest time to pass had to be so soon after the coldest.
xxxxAnyone who wished to pass through only once the weather was good enough would be caught in the blizzards, and surely freeze. Anyone who went too early would likewise be caught in the depths of winter, and as they hit the peak, would die likewise. It was a precise window left for travelers through this way.
xxxxThe trees had been left behind two days ago, and now the only plants were small shrubs, sedges and grasses, the flowers having ended far before the trees. His only company here were the goats and the birds. Fish couldn’t survive the water freezing. Of grazing animals, only goats could cope with the poor diet and still be able to navigate. Birds would find themselves anywhere if allowed.
xxxxThe day before, Nitin had seen flocks of cranes as white as the snow glistening above him in utter harmony. Another cruelty. Humans would forever be able to see the cohesion that others could achieve, but they – we – are instead cursed to infight and hate each other all our lives, unless we happen to find the select few who we truly can cooperate with.
xxxxNitin turned the corner of the valley, and saw the path rising steeply ahead of him. By no means was this the highest or hardest part of his journey, or even of what he still had to traverse, but this was the last real climb he planned for the day.
xxxxWithin an hour, the sun would have set far below the mountains down to where the real horizon lay, but a distant memory to one suspended so far above the rest of the world. He knew there was a wider area near the top of this section of slope, large enough so that should he roll in his dreams the icy waters below would greet him only with their song and not their embrace or their kiss.
xxxxThere were enough shrubs at the top of the ridge that he could see from here that Nitin was sure that he’d be able to find enough firewood to prevent any major risks of hypothermia, and, besides, he was enveloped in many layers of furs, hides and skins.
xxxxBefore he started his final climb, he bent down, and investigated the stones below him. He was finally out of the granite, thankfully, so he picked up a few stones from here. Large stones were far more likely to accumulate at the bottom of a slope – along with any other type of stone – and Nitin carefully examined his before wrapping them up in a pouch.
xxxxAs he ascended, his fingers danced around the stone, navigating the grain of the rock. One stone fell into the waters churning below, and only splashed long enough later for Nitin to really be aware of the height he may fall from should he slip.
xxxxMore stone fell over, in smaller and smaller shards, and then suddenly one huge chunk dropped onto the ground below him. Nitin carefully ran the fingers of his left hand over the razor edge he’d formed. That would be plentifully sharp for what he had in mind.

—A few weeks later--

xxxxIt was really the journey downwards that made mountain trails worthwhile. The wind was still icy fresh and crisp in Nitin’s mouth, the sky still clear and a beautiful balmy blue, especially in the light of the early morning sun. Here, some of the rocks shimmered with crystals captured deep inside themselves, and combined with the soft polish of the water on the rocks in the gulley, even the rocks themselves were beautiful.
xxxxA somewhat precarious looking boulder clung to the rockface far above and far ahead, but the path split before that, and just around the corner, where he was coming to now, he knew the view he’d get.
xxxxAnd here it was.
xxxxMountains stretched their faces up to the sky, each posturing each other to be king. Far in the distance, the mountains merged together, so far away that the mere air in between Nitin’s eyes and the (knowingly) grey rocks made them appear almost as blue as the sky at midday.
xxxxDotted among the mountains were smaller settlements, and even compared to those, this mountain, with it’s curved face, was the king. A temple made of gold was just a hollow crown.
xxxxThe slope was entirely open to Nitin’s left hand side, and here the path itself sloped, but it was far wider than before due to wooden scaffolding some considerate person had laid out years ago. Nitin couldn’t see the line of it, due to the wood, but by the time his view of the rocks below was again unobscured, the moss had started poking through in desperate spots between the rocks, and then grass had started up again, first in patches, and after, what looked to be a few hundred metres lower, in a plentiful field (which could be clearly identified by the domestic sheep finding their breakfast there). And below that, just close enough for Nitin to be able to identify individuals, the pine trees reemerged.
xxxxThis region was cold and dry, the rain blocked by the mountain much of the year, and so far in land that anything that got here by another route had long since lost most of its moisture, but following the streams (as he planned to, although there was no safe route through this section that allowed that) would always be a myriad plants.
xxxxAfter dried meat and preserves for long enough to make his gut feel dirty, now was definitely the time to take advantage of the bounty of plants.

[Nitin founds Nuudotkhyat]
[Nitin gathers food]

(I think I’m probably going to try to draw out all my characters (including animals) as I get them, but I’m not going to be doing that immediately! I know I don’t need to get food immediately, but it felt appropriate for my chief to do that.)

Head Chief:
      Nitin | 33 | Male | Human
      ↪ A3 / 106 / HC / LBLue

Shaman:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Lvl 0 █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
      ↪ n/a/n

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders: (0)
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
    Ally Villages:
    Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
    Village Name | Username

Border Overlaps:
    Mournstead | Katrione
    Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet

Food Storage:
    Caribou (l) | 0 | x3
    Boar (m) | 0 | x2
    Blue Sheep (m) | 0 | x2
    Water Fowl (m) | 0 | x2
    Potato (m) | 0 | x2
    Fungi (s) | 0 | x1
    Beans (Edamame) (s) | 0 | x1
    Chalta (l) | 0 | x3
    Persimmon (m) | 0 | x2
    Nuts (s) | 0 | x1
    Total | 0 | 0 Years

Items:
    Item Name | Equipped? | BBD

Pets:
    Pet Name | Breed | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | Vocation | No. of sessions |
    ↪ learned

Deceased:
    Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Chamrosh on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Ulrica
Number of People: one male zero females
Next visit with Ancestors:
Serving Size; 1/2 (half)

atticus laughed as he and sawyer walked out of the town. she had, of course, chosen the largest house, one that she could use to hold as many herbs, treatment techniques and anything else that she could think of. The two of them were the total opposites of each other. Sawyer, her dyed hair, Atticus, his natural. Her laughter, his quietness. Her bluntness, his avoidance. They were two peas in a pod, and atticus was incredibly happy that he had a shaman that he knew that he could trust with everything going on in the town as it started to build.

She was just telling him about the time when she got her backpack caught in a bear trap and he couldn't stop laughing. He knew that he was supposed to be hunting, but she was too distracting, and too funny for him to focus. Some days, Atticus knew that he would have to reel her in, and fight the inner kid in him and be serious around her.

ancestors visit; ---
hunting; atticus goes hunting for food & looks for people
shaman training; Sawyer researches herbal remedies

Head Chief:
      Atticus Glenn Ambrosia | 21 | Male |
      ↪ ST-C9 / HC-46 / HS-LC / EC-LBrown / Human

Shaman:
      Sawyer Mika Alphonso | 22 | Female | Skill Number
      ↪ ST-B2 / HC-114 / HS-LC / EC-Brown / Human

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:

Food Storage:
      rabbit | 1 | 1 servings
      boar | 0 | 2 servings
      deer | 0 | 3 servings
      moose | 0 | 4 servings

tomato | 0 | 2 servings
      cucumber | 0 | 3 servings
      squash | 0 | 4 servings

blackberry | 0 | 1 servings
      peach | 0 | 2 servings
      watermelon | 0 | 3 servings

Items:

Pets:

Mentors:
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonB » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Rosereach is a small village composed of like-minded people. This close-knit society avoids violence at almost all costs, and values camaraderie, loyalty, and trust. The residents of Rosereach are very friendly and compassionate, and have a strong connection to both the people around them and the land they live on. Rosereach is composed mostly of small, wooden shack-like houses, and several small farms. The territory is mostly plains and fields, although there are a few areas of forest. The peoples' diet is mostly fruits and vegetables, with the occasional bit of livestock (chickens, cows, etc.). Rosereach is well known for the peoples' crafting and farming abilities. They are proficient in a few artistic skills, such as making clothes, jewelry making, and blacksmithing.

Sorry if this isn't enough information or if I formatted it incorrectly! (i was thinking my village could be bit fantasy-esque (maybe elves or something similar?) if that's alright!)
NeonB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Number of People: 2 ( x males | 2 females)
Next visit with Ancestors: December 16th
Servings Needed: x

Note to self: 2 more posts (fasting days)

---

x

---

[Takeshi goes hunting.
Adilya researches medicine.
Phoenix goes to gather food.]

Head Chief:
      Takeshi | 30 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-E8 | HC-94 | HS-S | EC-Green

Shaman:
      Adilya | 25 | Female | 1 | Elf
      ↪ ST-B9 | HC-108 | HS-S | EC-Blue

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers:
      Phoenix | 19 | Female | Nymph
      ↪ ST-B3 | HC-64 | HS-LW | EC-Violet
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:

Food Storage:
      Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
      Deer | x0 | 3 servings
      Seal | x0 | 3 servings
      Sea bass | x0 | 2 servings
      Potatoes | x2 | 3 servings
      Cabbage | x0 | 3 servings
      Onions | x0 | 2 servings
      Apples | x1 | 2 servings
      Grapes | x0 | 1 serving
      Figs |x0 | 1 serving

Items:

Pets:

Mentors:
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artemyra

Postby Magical Girl Shiri » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Artemyra, village of prosperity, mainly governed by women. This village is placed in a gorge between two unnamed mountains on a near island. The houses are mainly made of marble for the upper class and limestone for the lower class, and are attached to the side of the mountains.

The fauna found there is varied. Artemyra is the home of giant birds called Pteryga, who are used for transportation of goods and people. Artemyrans are naturally vegetarian and so their only food source are berries, various fruits and vegetables as well as farms that are situated at the top of the mountain. But they also eat fish they catch from the sea.

There are not many races in Artemyra. Mostly humans, but very rarely a person with wings can be born from a normal couple. Technically, it is like a birth defect, but a good one. Elves and wizards also sometimes come through the territory and might decide to live in the village.

(Would it be possible if my leader had the following traits?:
ST-D1 | HC-121 and two strands of 117| HS-LW | EC-Pink | Person with wings)

Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴ Image
~My Signature Shop~
~Some Good Roleplay~
Magical Girl Shiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 02. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 am

total population: three
♂ = 1 | ♀ = 3
servings necessary three
people = three servings | pets = zero servings
next visit to the temple --
[url]archive[/url] | introduction post

xx. text xx.
      will edit afterwards, a tad bit busy atm unfortunately!
[ Alfio goes out on a lone scouting mission ]
[ Kehlani and Adara hunt ]

EMPRESS
    kehlani blanc | 22 | ♀ |
    ↪ b4 / 69 / lc / blue

SHAMAN
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ | Skill #
    ↪ n/a/n

GENERAL
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

OVERSEER
    HUNTSMAN

Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

MAJOR
    VANGUARD

alfio aristide | 23 | ♂ |
    ↪ n/a/blue

ELDER
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    BATTALION
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

VANGUARD
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

HUNTSMEN
    adara quill | 21 | ♀ |
    ↪ c10 / 59 / hw / brown
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

FORGERER
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    TRAINEE
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

ASSESSOR
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

DAM
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

INFANT
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n
    Name | Age | ♂/♀ |
    ↪ n/a/n

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      ↪️ thick forest
      ↪️ mountain
      ↪️ rivers & jungle
      ↪️ jungle

Food Storage:
      crab | x1 | 1 serving
      reef fish | x0 | 2 servings
      parrot | x0 | 3 servings
      greater kudu | x0 | 4 servings

tomato | x0 | 2 serving
      pepper | x0 | 3 servings
      pumpkin | x0 | 5 servings

passion fruit | x0 | 2 servings
      pomegranate | x0 | 2 servings
      mango | x0 | 3 servings
    Items:

Pets:
    Pet Name | species | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url]
    Pet Name | species | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url]
    types of pets (by rarity): dragons, tigers, cheetah,
    leopards, clouded leopards, foxes, cattle, cats, dogs, horses.

Mentors:
    ↪ learned
    ↪ learned

Crushes:
    → = one-way
    ↔ = both like eachother

Deceased:
    Name | Cause of Death
    Name | Cause of Death

People No Longer In Valourae