Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the lunaris pack is known for being guarded and protective of
their wolves and the pack. they would kill and die for their
pack and keep themselves guarded around any wolves outside
it. they live on the alpine mountains, in the rocky peaks and
the rugged forests. intelligent and calculating, the lunaris
is made of the rouges and loners of this cruel world. they
go by the motto be fearful or be feared.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE TERRITORY
The territory consists of mainly rocky forests aswell as a few streams trickling along the
territory. their are often wide open spaces that are only dotted by a few trees, aswell
as peaks that can be quite dangerous. wolves are warned not to go to the peaks, as they
can easily fall off them. however, this is excused if a wolf has crossed the gods and the pack
which they will then be forced off of it if their crime is one that has resulted in death or
destruction. the camp next to a shallow stream, it is relatively still so pups are allowed
to play and frolic in it will the adults watch from the centre of camp. The camp is protected
from the elements because of the overhang above of it, as it is somewhat of a cave. birth-
ing wolves or injured wolves are placed furtherest back to protect them from the elements.

THE WOLVES
the wolves in the pack are mainly timber, mackenzie valley & eurasian wolves. the wolves
mostly consist of blacks, greys & white. markings are not unheard of on the wolves, actual
a common trait in the pack, aswell as sharp or noticeable eye colours. they very rarely find
red wolves in the pack, though dark browns are seen, though not nearly as much as any shades
of black or white.

THE TRADITIONS
the beliefs in the pack are strong, as they believe in three gods. Alcaniz, Bedailo & Caiux.
Alcaniz is the god of darkness, death and anything else to do with the night. He is believed
to be the greatest fighter to walk the earth, and all wolves in the pack must respect him. The
greatest fighter in the pack is believed to be descended from the god. Bedalio is the goddess
of light, life & anything to do with the day. She is believed to be the best hunter that has ever
graced the earth, and just like the best fighter, the best hunter is believed to be descended from
her. The Third god is Caiux. They are the god of valor, dignity, loyalty & the eclipse. Caiux is
believed to be the alpha of the gods, the one that keeps everything in balance. It is believed
that when a eclispe is seen that he has sent the rebirths of Alcaniz & Bedailo down to the earth.
The traditions in the pack are rather ruthless. Firstly, if a wolf deeply upsets the alpha's they are
supposed to be nick in the ear , and when both ears have been nicked (have upsetted the alpha's
multiple times) than they must be marked on the stomach, being clawed by each wolf in the pack
in the stomach. Most wolves don't make it. Secondly, if a wolf is seen sharing secrets to a loner
or a wolf from another pack they must be demoted as omega and given a slash over the eye.
Basically, it's a eye-for a eye kind of situation. If they do it again, they will be thrown off the cliff.
This goes the same to any murderers. The wolves will often howl to the stars when a wolf from the
pack dies, unless they were unloyal/unworthy to the pack.

THE REPUTATION
The packs reputation is quite ugly. They're known to be savage killers that hold no respect to other
packs. Though many oblige to this, lunaris knows it is rather true. Still, they are also known to be
fearless and extremely intelligent. The pack is calculating and ruthless, not afraid to leap into
battle or even draw blood if it means that they are giving the revenge for a fallen wolf. This aggression
is often causing havoc or chaos at pack meetings. They speak their mind, and when they do it's with
a hell of a lot of authority.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pack - V.2

Postby xi'rika » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:00 am

The Silver Ridge pack lives in an expansive oak forest located in the Silver Mountains. A winding river cuts through their territory, leading through the only entrances to their valley.
They live social lives and love to see new wolves, as they are pretty isolated. Silver Ridge wolves specialize in speed and stealth, which is good for sneaking up on unsuspecting prey and other wolves. The pups especially love to do this as they love the look on their pack members faces as they are pounced on from behind. They accept wolves of all manner, as such they are a very diverse pack, ranging from the black night-runners to the white snow-stalkers
Will this be your new pack?
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Blue Blizzard pack

The Blue Blizzard pack is agile and almost invisible.
They live in the woods, and when it's summer they are visible,
but in winter... they are unseeable. It's because of their White fur.
Of course, that's just a part of wolves.

The other parts are gray wolves and brown wolves.
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:32 pm

Bump
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:53 pm

T H E P A C K

The Juniperwood Pack is a pack made up of mostly Himalayan wolves, all sporting white-ish, grey pelts and are quite large. Their teeth are sharp, molars growing up to 105 mm. They are large and quite dangerous. They live near Kashmir, India, a sparsely-populated region and quite barren. They focus more on hunting than fighting, as not many packs live in the area anyways. When newcomers do come around, they accept them and treat them well, but anyone who dares to be rude to the pack or question their traditions are automatically threw out.

Will they survive ?
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Waterfallers

Postby MissFriday » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 am

THE WATERFALLERS

GENERAL
The Waterfallers are a pack built like sharks. No fat, pure muscle and fast. They live near the Great Sea and worship the Goddess Sedna, Mother of Oceans. Every year, when the current litter is old enough, the whole pack visits the great sea and a special rite of passage takes place. They are very strict about gender equality. Girls and boys are the same with the same rights.

RITUALS
Once a year, when the current litter has come of age, the whole pack travels to to great ocean. The current litter then catch a shark by working together and dip thier faces in its blood. They are then full wolves and a feast begins. The other ritual is the 'wooing' of the alpha female. Once either alpha dies, thier oldest daughter(most dominant) becomes 'lone alpha' any wolf from the pack (male or femal) can woo her. The winner is chosen as her mate. The 'courter' must hunt a shark for his/her mate to show thier devotion. The couple then feast and try for puppies that same night. Once the puppies are born, they are bathed in the blood of a shark and given thier names, the alpha male provides the shark.

CHARACTERISTICS
They are typically grey with white undersides and blue eyes, [link=http://howtodoright.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/e389e3ade7c2769f3977e4e7bbf68706.jpg]red[/link] is rare and black with green eyes and white with blue eyes is seen as blessed(would like alpha female to be black with green eyes please!). They are very fast with long legs.

PREY
Thier mane source of food is fish and mule deer. They hunt for caribou in winter and Moose in summer. The salmon run is a good time to fatten up for the harsh cold.

TERRITORY
The pack lives in a huge valley,7 miles arpox squared.towering mountains rise up in every direction accept East.To the east lies the sea, the valley narrows here to the point of 1 meter, from then onwards, there's a 5 mile trek to the beach.
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:57 am

since i keep getting pms on this, here is a small faq:

q: is this game closed?
a: yes! this game closed several months ago, and was merged with build a wolf pack, briefly, before it too was closed.

q: is there going to be a new version?
a: yes, there will be a new version!! i'm working on recruitment of mods and such to help jump start version three.

q: can i remake create a pack?
a: no!! you may not! likewise, you cannot try to bypass asking me by asking katrione. create a Pack is my game, so i'm the one you need to ask! as of right now, i have no intention of parting with the game, especially with version three on its way.

q: will we be able to use our packs from before?
a: you can use your packs and keep your original alpha pair, but you will not be able to keep any of the pups or lone wolves you gathered. it'll be a totally fresh start!!

q: i'm worried about the game dying again. What's going to happen if you can't make replies?
a: that's a valid concern, and i hear you. i'm going to be employing more mods and mini-mods than i have to combat my kind of scattered schedule. when i can't be here, i'll rely on them to keep things going!

q: can i be a mod or mini-mod?
a: there's a chance! i'm looking for users i know well and who i can rely on, so if you'd like to be a moderator, you can pm me the form below! mini-mods will be users chosen from the forms who i don't choose to be mods, and will have the opportunity to become mods. bonuses for being a mod include previous experience in create a games, murderers in thunderclan or murderers in riverclan, and having known me for longer than a few months.

i hope this answered your questions!!

Code: Select all
I would like to be a moderator!
Username:
Do you know me from MiT/MiR or a related role-play/forum game?:
Do you have previous experience moderating or mini-modding Create A Games?:
How often do you think you can post replies?:
Let's say that you find out a user is making other users feel guilty or is engaging in behavior that could be seen as manipulative. However, you also find out that said user has been having a very difficult time and may just need attention and support. How would you deal with this situation, and why?:
Let's also say that a user becomes uncomfortable with a certain situation or person, and needs help feeling open and accepted. However, they don't want to reveal to everyone how they feel and why. How would you resolve this situation, and why?:
Why do you want to be a moderator for Create a Pack?:

Thank you for the opportunity!
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 am

bump! i am still looking for moderators!
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 am

here it is folks! create a pack v3, or "the wolf's journey," is located here. it's not open to join yet (i'm still waiting on mod applications), but you're free to mark the fanclub and look over the new layout and elements added.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me