bristlepad's patrol encountered . .
↪ an orphaned kitten!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!x

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    illnesses
    ↪ fallpaw manages to keep his symptoms hidden for the rest of the moon, though not without many close calls.

assessments
    ↪ the five apprentices all passed their final assessments! echoclan welcomes rattletail, squirrelnose, chubfur, twigtoes, and parsniproot into their
    ranks.

mod notes
    ↪ the shorthaired brown tabby kitten was colored in by H155! here are their apprentice and warrior growths.
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

starlingflight's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 shrews.
↪ +2 squirrels.

jayfur's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 bird.

inkfire's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 shrew.
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +2 mice.

batwing's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 bird.

marshpool's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 stoat.
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +1 rabbit.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────────┐

slatestone's patrol found . .
↪ a predator!*

ploverwing's patrol found . .
↪ a warrior!

cherrybranch's patrol found . .
↪ nothing of note!

mousestep's patrol found . .
↪ a random event! *xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

the meds gathered . .
↪ +1 ragwort leaves.
↪ +1 water hemlock.
↪ +1 tansy.xxxxxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

all apps. succeeded ! !xxx

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    ceremonies
    ↪ hazeclan welcomes three new warriors to their ranks: radishpatch and ivorypelt!

kitting
    ↪ cinnamonbreeze gives birth to a litter of five! however, two of her kittens were born very weak and died the following night. (1; tom) (2; tom)
    (3; molly) (4; tom) (5; molly)

patrolling results
    ↪ an ominous howl fills the air during slatestone's patrol and the yowl to run barely leaves his mouth before his clanmates pelt away from the
    wild dog that chases after them. stagpaw lags behind the rest - panicked at the thought of being chased as the dog's hot breath is felt from just
    behind him, as the beast's sharp teeth clamp around his tail, stagpaw lets out a horrified screech that makes palesnow skid to a stop and turn
    around to save the young apprentice. by the time he arrives, the damage has already been done, but palesnow feels a grim sense of relief when
    he sees stagpaw's bloody flank heave from the effort to breath. he manages to do some damage to the dog, but unfortunately, not even he could
    drive it away without sustaining some serious damage to himself... its a little while later after the dog fled - bored of its chase - until the others
    in the patrol could find them.

there's only three outcomes to the mauled cats' fate, and you can pick which one in your next post:
    1) stagpaw is safely taken to the medicine den, needing three moons of rest and +1 horsetail, +1 cobwebs, and +1 marigold; but palesnow will die.
    stagpaw would also no longer be able to participate in border patrols, as this experience would traumatize him.

2) palesnow is safely taken to the medicine den, needing three moons of rest and +1 marigold, +1 cobwebs, and +1 honey; but stagpaw will die.
    palesnow would also lose his left ear and suffer deep scarring on that side of his face that won't properly heal.

3) both toms die before their patrol is able to bring them home.

mousestep's patrol also wasn't immune to tragedy as they got caught in a heavy rain storm. after a quick discussion, the patrol decides to
    grin and bear it to get home, wincing at every heavy raindrop that stings upon contact with their skin. as they approach a swollen river, they
    pause. would it be wise to use the fallen log to cross, or should they find another route? bearpaw answers for them, leaping atop the trunk and
    crawling to the other side, ignoring the warriors calling him back. it took only once clap of thunder to surprise the apprentice, who lost balance
    and tumbled into the water - swept away from his clan in the blink of an eye. the others follow the river as best they can, only for their hearts
    to break as they located bearpaw's body washed up on a riverbank an hour later.

other
    ↪ crowstripe has passed away due to natural causes; he joins his other clanmates that passed away this moon and follows them into the dark
    forest where they'll watch over hazeclan till the end of time.

mod notes
    ↪ the seal point bicolor was colored in by Kazin!
    ↪ all of cinnamon's kits were colored in by me! and apologies for referring to her by the incorrect name in the urls
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

snapfly's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 field mouse.
↪ +1 blackbird.

spiderhop's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 squirrels.xxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

cypressjaw's patrol encountered . .
↪ a pregnant cat! due in 2ms.xxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!x

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
white > hunting.
harrier > hunting.
mumble > hunting.
splash > swimming.
two > stalking.
lion > climbing.
dawn > fishing.
pebble > tracking.
wolf > running.xxxxxx

illnesses
    ↪ mottledbreeze gains a little more energy, however, it won't change the fact that starclan may be calling for her in four moons' time.

mod notes
    ↪ the pregnant cat found on patrol is a shorthaired gray-and-white cat with yellow eyes, and extra toes on both their fore paws.

HUNTING RESULTS

bloodhound caught . .
↪ +1 desert owl.xxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

bloodhound encountered . .
↪ an adult cat!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!x

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

leader's request
    ↪ frontierclan's ancestors heed bloodhound's request and send an adult cat to join his clan.

mod notes
    ↪ the gray-and-white tabby was colored in by Lokisaurus!
    ↪ the shorthaired cinnamon oriental cat was colored in by Katrione!

HUNTING RESULTS

summitsky's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 hare.
↪ +1 vole.

midnightblaze's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 hare.
↪ +1 stoat.
↪ +1 vole.

hollyfeather's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 voles.
↪ +1 bird.

splitface's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 stoat.
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 rabbit.

PATROLLING RESULTS

brackenstrike's patrol discovered . .
↪ robin & a warrior!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

sprucepaw gathered . .
↪ +1 comfrey root.
↪ +1 dock.xxxxxxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
dandelion > hunting.
buttercup > hunting.
pansy > hunting.xxxxxx

medicine practice
    ↪ poppywish's skills stay sharp! he remains at 5SP.

assessments
    ↪ sootpaw and blackpaw passed their assessments! sleetstar will need to schedule their warrior ceremonies.

kitting
    ↪ rivermask gave birth to a healthy litter of three! (one) (two) (three)

HUNTING RESULTS

sparkbreeze's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 rats.
↪ +2 shrews.

songbirdstar's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 pigeon.
↪ +1 rat.
↪ +1 mouse.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

icetuft's patrol encountered . .
↪ nothing of note!

raptorstar's patrol encountered . .
↪ a random event! *xxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

amberdawn gathered . .
↪ +1 bright-eye.
↪ +1 wintergreen.xxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

patrolling results
    ↪ having worked out a plan on the way, raptorstar and his apprentice work together to successfully bring down the beehive. they received some
    superficial stings, but nothing else that amberdawn would worry about. speaking of the medic, raptorstar and crowpaw brought back +2 servings
    worth of honey for her store.

medicine practice
    ↪ amberdawn's skills stay sharp! her SP remains at 5.

leader's request
    ↪ chaosclan's ancestors heed songbirdstar's request and send an adult cat to join her clan.

mod notes
    ↪ the longhaired gray-and-white classic tabby was colored in by Grey_Hoodie!

founding
    ↪ phoenixclan has been founded! your mod will be formally assigned by katrione, but until then, i along with the other mods can reply to you.
    ↪ the orange candle-striped torbie was colored in by me!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xxxi ]

Postby solyn » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:41 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 77 cats [ 39 fem : 37 male : 1 nb ]
servings required: 13 [83] - pebbles: 55
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 15 oct.
moons since last nonsense: 0 (nl)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    "Dad? Papa?" Sunnynose and Winderstrike looked up to find Daisypaw watching them, ears flicking nervously. "Can I... talk to you? The whole family, I mean, I already asked all the others to come meet me and you're the last ones... so..." The pair of toms exchanged a glance, before they turned gentle gazes on their child. Getting to their paws, they followed Daisypaw toward a quiet corner of the camp, where Foxspring, Dapplelotus, Emberpetal, Flamestream and Daisypaw's littermates had gathered. Once they were all settled, Daisypaw took a deep breath.
    "I have some news. I've been talking to Fogbelly a lot about how she knew she was trans... because recently I've been feeling like I shouldn't be a tom. And I thought about it a lot, and talked about it with Whisperwind and Leopardrunner too to see if it was the same for them... but I know in my heart now that I was right, and I'm not a tom. I'm trans. I'm a girl. A molly. And I don't want to change my name or anything because I really like being Daisypaw... but I'm a girl."
    "Of course, sweetie," Sunnynose smiled, stepping forward to nuzzle his daughter. "Did we... did I do something to make you feel like you couldn't talk about it with me?" Daisypaw laughed a little, shaking her head and casting an embarrassed glance at her paws, shuffling them a little.
    "No, no, nothing like that... I guess I was just a little nervous about it. I never thought anyone here would reject me- not in this family and not in this clan- but for some reason it felt like something I needed to work through on my own before I told any of you. I guess I just thought everyone thought they knew me because I'm blood and maybe there would be resistance to it because it's a change and it's new, but I know it was a little bit stupid."
    "I understand. I felt the same way when I came out to my siblings, even though I knew they'd love me anyway. Your Dad actually helped me when it was very new to me. He was my best friend back then, and he still is. I hope you know that whenever you need to talk about it, all of us are here for you."
    "Yeah," Pansypaw purred, nudging her sister's shoulder, "I'm going to be glad to have another girl around the apprentice's den, especially with Ironpaw and Sootpaw leaving so soon." Daisypaw chuckled at that, with a light purr.
    "I would really appreciate some help with coming out to the whole clan- I want to do it on a more personal level rather than a public one, but it'll take some time to go through everyone and it would be nice to have some emotional support. Fogbelly, Whisperwind and Leopardrunner already know, because I told them I was going to tell you, but that's... three cats out of the whole clan."
    "And your big siblings," Flamestream added, "and your dads. That's still a little more than three."
    "Okay," Daisypaw agreed with a laugh, "slightly more than three down, a lot more to go."
    "Hey, Daisypaw?" Emberpetal leaned forward, nuzzling her sister gently. "I know you're joking around a little, but I just want to make it very clear that we all love you very much, and we're all here for you whenever you need. I know that getting to this point must have been tough for you, and we support you no matter what."
    "I'll come with you if you want to talk to Poppywish about herbs to help with transition," Foxspring offered, "we have a good rapport."
    "Just because you spent time kicking around in the medicine den because you got injured doesn't mean Poppywish is your friend," Dapplelotus was amused, touching her nose to her sister's forehead with a purr, "but it's a nice offer. And if that would help, then you should take Foxspring up on the one smart idea he's ever had and talk to Poppywish about it."
    "I think I might," Daisypaw nodded, "at least for some advice. I want to talk about it with some others first. With Papa, and everyone who helped me before. And yes, Pa, I know that it's a big decision and I don't have to rush it. Don't worry, I'll take care of myself first." Sunnynose relaxed, a proud but teary smile on his face.
    "Oh, my big girl, you've grown up so much," he sniffled, leaning his head on Winderstrike's shoulder as all of his kits laughed.

-

Sorrelsong was fervently grooming her kits as Sleetstar stepped up to High Rock, settling a hush over the clan in anticipation of what was to come. Newleaf's sunshine had given way to rain for a few days, but despite the slippery terrain, the two young cats had emerged victorious, if not significantly muddier than when they had left. Sorrelsong had done her best to clean them, Sootpaw and Blackpaw too excited at the prospect of their warrior names being appointed to bother with cleaning up. Ironpaw sat close to her adoptive siblings, beaming proudly at them.
    "Today, it is my pleasure to welcome two more warriors of NorthernClan. We are blessed to have had such a large induction of kits who have grown up to be hard-working apprentices, who in turn are becoming proud and strong warriors of this clan. I am so happy to see such excellent spirits among the members of this clan, and I know that the two apprentices who will receive their names today will carry on this tradition of excellency, as they have worked hard to understand the ways of the warrior code. Blackpaw and Sootpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
    "I do." Said Blackpaw, resolute and firm.
    "I do!" Sootpaw's answer rang out clear and strong.
    "Blackpaw, the vow."
    "To my clan, to my home, to the blood that binds; I pledge myself to the cliffs and the snow. The North is all."
    "Then from this day forward, you will be known as Blackdusk, for your serenity. StarClan honours your intelligence, and it is my pleasure to welcome you as a full warrior of NorthernClan, smiled upon by the snow, the clan and the Stars. Honour him!" Yowls went up for the new warrior as Sleetstar stepped toward him to exchange ritual, before the black tom fell back into line with his mother, purring and nuzzling his forehead against hers.
    "Sootpaw, the vow."
    "To my clan, to my home, to the blood that binds; I pledge myself to the cliffs and the snow. The North is all."
    "Then from this day forward, you will be known as Sootfreckle, for the beauty of your pelt. StarClan honours the fire in your heart, and I could not be happier to induct you to the ranks of our warriors. Honour her!" Again, cheers went up for the new warrior, as she bounded forward to exchange ritual, and then ran back to her family, touching noses with her brother and beaming broadly at her mother, while Sorrelsong purred and nuzzled her between her ears.
    Sleetstar smiled as the clan began to gather around them again, pausing slightly as she felt a prickling feeling down her spine. She spun, suddenly, looking around wildly. She thought she saw a flash of white, dashing away through one of the crevices, but with the last of the sun's rays shining on the rocks and turning them almost-white in the light, it was hard to tell. She shook herself, and turned back, her eyes meeting Thunderjaw's over the crowd. His look did nothing to comfort her.
    He had felt it too.

-

"They're kind of perfect, aren't they?" Breakerhowl swept his tail around his newborn kits, as Rivermask leaned against him, exhausted.
    "They better be. I didn't give birth to them for them to not be perfect. Plus, I think we did pretty good the last time round." In front of them, their daughters laughed, and Silvercreek leaned on Sprucepaw's shoulder, watching her newborn siblings burrow close to their mother's stomach, cuddling up to the warmth of her body as she leaned down to groom them. Auroracloud sighed wistfully, tilting her head to the side.
    "Were we ever that small?"
    "You still are," Sprucepaw said, laughing as Silvercreek immediately stepped on one of his paws. He grinned at Minkfur as she slipped in through the front of the den, making her way toward her friends' nest with Thunderjaw trailing her, a warm smile on his face. The pair of them settled next to Auroracloud, watching the kittens as Rivermask smiled proudly up at the other couple. Minkfur shook her head with a sigh.
    "It seems like just yesterday Sprucepaw and Willowpaw were that small, and yet here you are, doing it again," her eyes lifted to meet Rivermask's, and she dipped her head, "congratulations. They're just as cute as last time."
    "I wish you were doing it with me again," Rivermask said with a chuckle, "Plumiris and Hazerise will be abandoning me soon, it won't be the same without someone in the nursery to torment- I mean, bond with." Minkfur snorted, rolling her eyes at her friend as their children giggled.
    "I'll be sure to visit you every day," she assured her, "just because we're not in the nursery together this time doesn't mean you're not my best friend, and you'll still have my son waiting on your beck and call so if I ever want to see him I'll be forced to come see you." Sprucepaw smiled a little, leaning his head against Silvercreek's as she gave a tired but pleased purr.
    "Actually, whenever Sprucepaw's in here, he's pretty much always playing with Pepperkit. They're a pawful, but they've taken a distinct liking to him, which is good I suppose because it means whenever Sprucepaw's around it relieves the rest of us of kitsitting duty. They're going to make a very high-energy warrior one day."
    "Don't jinx it," Sprucepaw said with a snort, "everyone used to say I'd make a great warrior, and look where that got me."
    "You were just never very good with rules or expectations. I suppose I can blame myself for that one." Thunderjaw mused, and Minkfur laughed, nudging her mate's shoulder.
    "We just have to be thankful neither of them inherited your looks." Thunderjaw playfully snarled at her, nipping at her ear while Sprucepaw mimed gagging and Silvercreek nudged him to tell him to shut up. Auroracloud giggled at their antics, ducking her head to her chest in gleeful amusement. Breakerhowl rumbled a chuckle with Rivermask, before the kits stirred and he quickly hushed everyone, soothing them back to sleep with laps of his tongue.
    "Have you decided on names?" Thunderjaw asked, quieter this time.
    "Yeah," Breakerhowl nodded, touching his nose to each of his kits in turn, "we decided to name the girl Oceankit, to remind us of our first clan. The boys are Spraykit and Foamkit, a part of the ocean but not distinct to it. A reminder of a fresh start, and a new legacy."
    "That's very sweet," Minkfur whispered, with an approving nod. Rivermask leaned forward with an impish grin.
    "He came up with the meanings, I just thought they sounded cool. He's rather a sentimentalist."
    "Lies," Breakerhowl protested, "lies and slander. Don't believe a word she says."
    "It's too late," Thunderjaw said gravely, "we already believe."

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    writing too long and can be found here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
13/13 - x6 rabbits & x1 vole
` clan events
poppywish and sprucepaw search for herbs to help with injuries
all apprentices learn to climb
[moonpool] varvara joins the clan to be with sleetstar.
↪ varvara was coloured in by grey_hoodie! thanks again, she looks awesome <3
northernclan is attacked by the merchants:
↪ dawnbreeze, blizzardheart, sycamorepath, buttercuppaw, sootfreckle and breakerhowl
are killed in the battle
↪ sleetstar is given her nine lives by starclan, and loses the first
↪ please roll for injuries on:
hollyfeather, midnightblaze, viridianfire, duckbriar, ausmasthorn,
ironpaw, dandelionpaw, blackdusk, graypeak, howlingeye & sleetstar
claiming x1 cobweb from cac advent calendar
` patrols
hunting-
1 - sleetstar, waspshine, winderstrike, sunnynose, butterflyshine, leopardrunner
2 - summitsky, midnightblaze, falconstreak, lunardawn, koishimmer, primrosepetal
3 - hollyfeather, twilightflower, silvercreek, frostclaw, dawnbreeze, honeyheart
4 - splitface, sorrelsong, sootfreckle, whisperwind, ausmasthorn, ironpaw
5 - hawkeyes, fallowstep, brewingice, wolfwhisker, duckbriar, featherfall
border-
1 - thunderjaw, minkfur, brackenstrike, howlingeye, bramblingrose, bearears

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 75 moons | ♀
    ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 81 moons | ♂

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 66 moons | ♂ - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` sprucepaw | 15 moons | ♂

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 78 moons | ♂
    `` hollyfeather | 53 moons | ♀
    `` thunderjaw | 73 moons | ♂
    `` howlingeye | 56 moons | ♂
    `` brackenstrike | 84 moons | ♀
    `` splitface | 81 moons | ♀
    `` minkfur | 70 moons | ♀
    `` bearears | 48 moons | ♀
    `` fallowstep | 73 moons | ♂
    `` hawkeyes | 78 moons | ♂
    `` viridianfire | 40 moons | ♀
    `` frostclaw | 90 moons | ♂
    `` koishimmer | 42 moons | ♀
    `` birchfang | 48 moons | ♂
    `` sunnynose | 61 moons | ♂
    `` whisperwind | 30 moons | ♂
    `` breakerhowl | 66 moons | ♂
    `` waspshine | 49 moons | ♂
    `` winderstrike | 63 moons | ♂
    `` twilightflower | 53 moons | ♀
    `` sorrelsong | 39 moons | ♀
    `` dawnbreeze | 63 moons | ♀
    `` twosight | 89 moons | ♂
    `` ausmasthorn | 27 moons | ♀
    `` bramblingrose | 27 moons | ♂
    `` addersong | 60 moons | ♀
    `` graypeak | 58 moons | ♂
    `` falconstreak | 54 moons | ♀
    `` emberpetal | 24 moons | ♀
    `` flamestream | 24 moons | ♂
    `` honeyheart | 58 moons | ♂
    `` primrosepetal | 42 moons | ♀
    `` wolfwhisker | 21 moons | ♂
    `` butterflyshine | 21 moons | ♀
    `` duckbriar | 22 moons | ♀
    `` lunardawn | 42 moons | ♀
    `` foxspring | 33 moons | ♂
    `` fogbelly | 70 moons | ♀
    `` leopardrunner | 25 moons | ♂
    `` tempestflame | 20 moons | ♀
    `` blizzardheart | 20 moons | ♂
    `` brewingice | 20 moons | ♂
    `` lightningivy | 20 moons | ♀
    `` sycamorepath | 17 moons | ♂
    `` lynxdash | 19 moons | ♂
    `` dapplelotus | 33 moons | ♀
    `` featherfall | 21 moons | ♀
    `` snowsilver | 21 moons | ♂
    `` silvercreek | 15 moons | ♀
    `` auroracloud | 15 moons | ♀
    `` blackdusk | 13 moons | ♂
    `` sootfreckle | 13 moons | ♀
    `` argentripple | 29 moons | ♂
    `` robinwhistle | 33 moons | ♀

` apprentices
    `` ironpaw |12 moons | ♀
    `` dandelionpaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` buttercuppaw | 10 moons | ♂
    `` daisypaw | 10 moons | ♀
    `` pansypaw | 10 moons | ♀

` queens and kits
    `` hazerise | 68 moons | ♀
    ospreykit & eaglekit [5, ♀♂]
    `` plumiris | 22 moons | ♀
    carnationkit, tulipkit &
    magnoliakit [5, ♀♂♀]
    `` rivermask | 65 moons | ♀
    foamkit, spraykit & oceankit [1, ♂♂♀]
    pepperkit [3, ☉]

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 120 moons | ♀
    `` the stranger | 254 moons | ♂
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open
→ | whitebark | grey_hoodie
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [4] | greencough
poppy seeds [0] | pain
burnet [0] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [0] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
raspberry leaves [0] | strength
ragwort [1] | strength
chervil [1] | infections/bellyache
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough
fennel [2] | hip pain
cobweb [1] | bleeding
wintergreen [0] | wounds
mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
goldenrod [0] | wounds
wild garlic [1] | infections
comfrey root [1] | breaks/wounds
dock [1] | scratches

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x9 | 1 servings [9]
rabbit | x0 | 2 servings [0]
stoat | x8| 2 servings [16]
small fish | x7 | 2 servings [14]
hare | x3 | 3 servings [9]
bird | x4 | 3 servings [12]

` mentors
ausmasthorn | ironpaw [4]
↪ hunt, battle, swim, adv. battle
birchfang | dandelionpaw [3]
↪ swim, battle, hunt
flamestream | buttercuppaw [3]
↪ swim, battle, hunt
fogbelly | daisypaw [3]
↪ swim, battle, hunt
twosight | pansypaw [3]
↪ swim, battle, hunt

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit | weak at birth
hurricanekit | weak at birth
willowpaw | crushed in landslide

` family ties
archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((026)) [return from hiatus]

Postby LooneyLani » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 58
Mooncave Visit: anytime
Pebbles: 0
*archive*

last moon
Yowls of shock and despair greeted the silent border patrol, two bodies carried amongst them. They were the last patrol to return, leaving anxious clan-mates wondering on tired paws. The large tabby coat belonging to Mountainstar made his way down the medicine cat tunnel, his head turned as he conversed excitedly with his newly expecting deputy and Autumnleaf, the two medicine cats not too far behind with their own gentle smiles. The loud cry from Ebonyflame drew the small group's attention to the returning patrol as the lithe black she-cat rushed towards her limping son, blood soaking his white fur. The tortoiseshell coat of Blossomspeck rushed forward to the young tom's aid, sliding her body gently against his side to hold his weight, together with his mother they herded him back towards the medicine den as Lilybloom rushed ahead to sort the herbs they would need. Mountainstar didn't need to glance at the bodies to know who was missing from the patrol, his heart sank lower and lower as he walked forward on suddenly uneasy paws. The cats of Moonclan were frozen in place with shock, they had so far been lucky enough to not have to yet deal with such death, and now before them lay the bodies of two fallen clan-mates. "W-what happened"? The leader's throat seemed to close around the words, his eyes hardening as he desperately refrained from looking to his side at the unmistakable long white coat of his closest friend, and the short grey coat of the significantly smaller warrior beside him. He was met with glassy eyes holding back tears as Kestrelfire lifted her head to meet his gaze, "Foxes, there was more than just the one. We fought back but there wasn't much we could do, we tried to flee ... i'm sorry", the older she-cat lowered her head once more, her voice uncharacteristically small and quiet. The tabby tom released a shaky sigh before lowering his head and gently nudging the warrior, it hadn't been her fault, and after all it was her apprentice laying there, there was no use for blaming anyone. With a signal of his tail the patrol disbanded, the rest of the clan cats slowly approached their fallen members to say their goodbyes, and for the first time in moons the large caves were silent.

present
The large cave filled with gentle murmurs as the clan cats lingered about, the death of a respected warrior & a young warrior she-cat was still hanging in the air, the only cats that seemed to be able to muster the energy to speak loudly were the kits within the nursery, almost large enough now to become to-bes. Though the nursery den itself wasn't so lively, Ivynose laid inside, the loss of her mate clinging to her fur, which was currently being washed slowly by a tentative Autumnleaf. Similarly on the opposite side of the cave Echobreeze's grey coat similar to her daughter's was being tended to by one of her grown kits, the siblings having taken turns caring for their grieving mother and feeling the absence of their once playful sister. The five grown kits of Snowtail and Ivynose lingered in front of the nursery every few hours, hoping to give their mother some comfort whilst they leaned on each other for silent support. With gentle steps the beautiful tortoiseshell medicine cat made her way out of the cave and down the rocky path towards the stream, a smile growing on her face as she neared the large tabby tom sat silently beside the uneven patches of dirt. "How are you doing old friend? We miss you down here", Mountainstar exhaled softly, his head tilting slightly to look up towards the stars shining above, chest still slightly aching with loss. Blossomspeck approached the tom on quiet paws, brushing her long fur against his side gently before seating herself beside him, muzzle nuzzling the fur on his chest. The two cats sat silently together on the bank of the stream, pelts brushing and eyes drawn to the stars above them, enjoying the company offered.

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Stoneburr, Fawnleap, Streammist, Bloomfall, Echobreeze & Twigstep
Near the Lake: Ivynose, Mountainstar, Barkspring, Shellwhisker, Dewstep & Oakdawn
Around the Caves: Featherwillow, Jewelfur, Halfwing, Songsnow, Redheart & Sandsplash

patrols - North & East Borders: Archeye, Daisyear, Sleekfur, Cherryfoot, Ashfire & Swiftfang
South & West Borders: Icybrook, Robinflight, Sealfur, Minnowstream, Peachstrike & Kestrelfire

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilybloom gather herbs and practice medicine, Blizzardstorm's wound is treated and he rests for a moon
kittings - n/a
relationships - the clan mourns the loss of the two warriors
Icybrook & Stonetail continue to grow closer, Icybrook helping the mute tom grow more confident

mentoring - offensive combat:
defensive combat:
tracking: Tigerpaw, Dustpaw & Hollypaw
climbing:
amateur hunting: Flutterpaw
stalking: Littlepaw & Minipaw
swimming:
hunting:
amateur combat: Acornpaw & Willowpaw

assessments - n/a
rank changes - Peachstrike joins the rank of warrior, Halfwing joins the rank of hunter
Ivynose & Autumnleaf move into the nursery

mod notes - Heya I'm back after my long hiatus! Finally graduated school so I actually have some free time now :D is there any changes that have been made that I should be aware of??
consumes - Moonclan consumes 10 servings, finishing off x2 birds, x1 hare & x1 mouse
advent- claiming day 1; x1 cobweb

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 56 moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Ivynose (1/2) | 49 moons | Female |

Healers:
          Blossomspeck | 61 moons | Female |
          Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿
          Lilybloom | 22 moons | Female |
          Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿

To Be Healer:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Foxtrot | 62 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 58 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 74 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 37 moons | Female |
          Sealfur | 32 moons | Male |
          Rippleshine | 29 moons | Female |
          Daisyear | 80 moons | Female |
          Ebonyflame | 51 moons | Female |
          Archeye | 39 moons | Male |
          Ashfire | 18 moons | Male |
          Sleekfur | 17 moons | Male | (top left)
          Cherryfoot | 17 moons | Female |
          Crowtail | 17 moons | Male |
          Sunheart | 18 moons | Male |
          Blizzardstorm | 17 moons | Male |
          Swiftfang | 74 moons | Female |
          Icybrook | 17 moons | Female |
          Sootnose | 17 moons | Male | (top right)
          Robinlight | 16 moons | Male |
          Hawkgaze | 16 moons | Male |
          Peachstrike | 16 moons | Female |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 64 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 66 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 56 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 66 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 50 moons | Female |
          Stonetail | 18 moons | Male | - mute
          Songsnow | 17 moons | Female | (bottom)
          Bloomfall | 17 moons | Female |
          Twigstep | 21 moons | Female | (left)
          Redheart | 47 moons | Male |
          Shellwhisker | 42 moons | Male |
          Sandsplash | 21 moons | Male | (right)
          Fawnleap | 44 moons | Female |
          Jewelfur | 52 moons | Female |
          Dewstep | 18 moons | Female |
          Oakdawn | 17 moons | Male |
          Halfwing | 17 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors:
          Flutterpaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Hollypaw | 9 moons | Female | (left)
          Dustpaw | 9 moons | Male | (middle)
          Tigerpaw | 9 moons | Female | (left)
          Quailpaw | 7 moons | Male |
          Yewpaw | 7 moons | Male |

To Be Hunters:
          Minipaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Littlepaw | 9 moons | Male | (right)
          Willowpaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Acornpaw | 9 moons | Female | (right)

Kit Mothers:
          Larksong | 50 moons | Female |
          Autumnleaf (1/2) | 74 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Breezekit | 5 moons | Male |
          Amberkit |5 moons | Female |

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 154 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 153 moons | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 2
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 1
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 2
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Mousebile | ticks | 2
    Wild garlic | poison & infection | 3
    Willow leaf | vomiting | 1
    Bindweed | broken leg | 1
    Rush | broken bones | 1
    Lavender | fever, chills & hides scent of death | 1
    Marigold | infection, bleeding & inflammation | 1
    Mint | hides scent of death | 1
    Stick | pain & broken legs | 1
    Cobweb | wounds | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    servings needed: 10
    Mice | x3 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking, amateur hunting
    Sealfur | Tigerpaw | 3 | amateur hunting, defensive combat, ...
    Archeye | Dustpaw | 3 | amateur hunting, defensive combat, ...
    Ebonyflame | Hollypaw | 2 | offensive combat, ...
    Rippleshine | Flutterpaw | 3 | tracking, offensive combat, ...
    Hunters - stalking, tracking, hunting, amateur combat
    Redheart | Acornpaw & Willowpaw | 3 | tracking, stalking, ...
    Shellwhisker | Littlepaw & Minipaw | 3 | tracking, hunting, ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Last edited by LooneyLani on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔥 Phoenixclan (01)

Postby Springtalon » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:33 am

Font credit to 1001fonts
population: 001
servings required: n/a for 5 posts
pebbles: 26 (transferred from kwami)
next burning request: seven moons
starter: here
last post: 000
next post: 002
mod notes: color ins only please!

A mostly orange she-cat with a black stripe on her nose, black paws, and a few black patches on her back and tail padded through a forest. The parts of her that were orange were striped, her markings writhing as she walked, making the already jagged stripes look like living flames.

The trees were tall and dark, burnt black by flames from long ago. But even though the top of the forest was barren, the cat could see signs of new life already forming. Green plants, pushing past the dead ash, and soaking in the open sunlight. She could hear birds chirping to one another as they made their winter nests. Those that would be leaving for the snow season had already begun to leave. Squirrels were running about, gathering nuts and shoving them into their hoards. She could scent mice, preparing to burrow down into the cold earth.

The she-cat's black-tipped tail curled upward, and she purred.

"So?" a voice called "What do you think?"

The she-cat tilted her head back to see an orange tabby, glowing gold, with flickering wings made of fire lowered her to the ground. But even as the cat folded her wings, her paws stood a few paw-lengths off the ground, never actually touching the earth. "Give it a few years, in no time this place will be lush and full once again."

The living she-cat smiled. "It really is amazing." she replied. "I never thought someplace so dangerous could be so beautiful."

The winged cat nodded "Even in death, there is life."

The two cats sat quiet for several heartbeats, before the winged cat shook out her wings and smiled at the cat "But, enough of that. I'll always be able to speak with you, but I came to speak to you for a reason. Every seven moons, you can make a choice. You can summon me, or Banshee, and tell us what you seek. We will send you a cat to help fill the role you want."

The living cat's ear flicked. "Why give me the choice to talk to Banshee if she and those that will fall under her will end up attacking the clan?" The spirit sighed, and turned her head. "Because once me and Banshee were friends. Even though we've ended enemies in death, I still respect her, and I acknowledge that she has her own power. If you ever feel the need to request a cat from her, know that the option is there."

The living cat nodded, flame markings on her neck jumping slightly as she did so.

"I'd like to ask you, this time. For a medicine cat. I want a healer, to help keep the clan safe. Banshee won't stay docile forever, I want a way to keep the clan healthy."

Leader:
          Lotusstar | 32 Moons | Female | 💥
          ➺ ★★★★★★★★★ (9/9)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          ➺ ✿✿✿✿✿ (5/5)

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Thrush | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Wren | x0 | 3 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Pure Souls:
    Phoenix | Forest Fire
    ➺ Leader of the Pure Souls

[color=#400000Evil Souls[/color]
    Banshee | Forest Fire
    ➺ Leader of the Evil Souls

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Springtalon on Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 - [ lochlain ]

Postby w0ah » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:46 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ┌──────────┐

© font image credit

total citizenship - 001
    (m) 00 ; (f) 01 ; (n) 00
    servings - 000
    requests - 12/08/19

archives - located here
    last post - located here

moderator - katrione

└──────────┘
    xxxiGone.

xxxiEverything was gone.

xxxiNot a home was left unraided, its doors flung wide open and the contents spilled out onto the cobblestone road; not a window was left unshattered, its pieces layering the ground like serrated snowflakes; not a body showed any sign of life, their forms stiff and showing the signs of rigor mortis; and their expressions, the one plastered on their faces at death, revealed the emotions lying beneath──some with their mouths gaping and their eyes as wide as saucers, pure terror, one not anyone could imagine until they, too, come to their last moments of life.

xxxiOthers seemed more at peace, or calm, as much as one can be when attacked by invaders during the darkest hours of the night. They must’ve known, in their final moments, what their fate would be; and once it came upon them, they accepted it like any passing moment of the day.

xxxiIt was at this moment when Honlai realized just what she was looking at, while shuffling along the cobblestone path at a lumbering gait. With her shoulders hunched, and her head held low, the female began to sob──her cries wracked her entire form, shaking and shuddering, tears pouring from her eyes and wetting the stone beneath.

xxxiShe was their Maudra, and she had let them all die.

xxxiThis time, she promised──praised upon God, shrieked into the void abyss of the sky──not a single cat would suffer as they had.

xxxiShe labored vigorously throughout the next few weeks, digging graves for the dead and performing burials for each and every one of them. Every cat she managed, all she could recognize from before their death, pulled tears from her eyes as she slowly dragged the uprooted dirt over their bodies. But, over time, after each grave, each ceremony, and each headstone laid, the she-cat was too weak to cry anymore. Hoarse sobs pushed through her parted lips, but not a single tear more. She was dehydrated, her frame thin and frail, her ribs visible from beneath her skin, and meals came infrequently, in minuscule portions.

xxxiIf a lone soldier returned to finish her off, she’d likely lean into their sharpened claws...

⥼─────────────────⥽

xxxiwip for now

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────┐

ACTIONS FOR POST 001

i. maudra honlai returns to lochlain in order to revive the kingdom.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ii. honlai requests a sentinel from the gods.
    iii. honlai hunts and patrols throughout the territory.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────┐

THE MAUDRA
    maudra honlai , ♀ , 052m
    ↪ health: fine

└──────────┘

┌──────────┐

THE PRINCESSES
    lady namehere , ♀ , 00m

lady namehere , ♀ , 00m

└──────────┘

┌──────────┐

THE SENTINEL
    sir namehere , ♀♂ , 000m

└──────────┘

THE CAVALRY
    ( ★ = # of honors )
    ( ★ x6 = general )

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:

THE WORKMEN

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

THE HEAD NURSE

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ skill-points:

THE NURSES

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

THE MOTHERS

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ health: fine'

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

THE YOUNGLINGS

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

COMMUNITY RATIONS

shrew . . . 1 servings (#)
    mice . . . 1 servings (#)
    rabbits . . . 2 servings (#)
    stoats . . . 2 servings (#)
    birds . . . 3 servings (#)
    big fish . . . 3 servings (#)

MEDICINE STORAGE

located here

FAMILIES & THE GRAVEYARD

located here

ALLIES & RIVALS

group name , ally/enemy , user

BORDERING GROUPS

north; group , username
    northeast ; group , username
    east ; group , username
    southeast ; group , username
    south ; group , username
    southwest ; group , username
    west ; group , username
    northwest ; group , username

RECRUITMENT

mentor ⇾ apprentice (#): skills ..

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

Last edited by w0ah on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:05 am

Mistyclan
archive

Number of Cats: 8 | Next Starclan Visit: dec 2 2019 | Pebbles: 36 | first post: here | mod: kacchan | serving needed: 3

featherstar flicked her tail to summon tawnyheart to her den. the tabby she-cat was always, and will continue to be, her closest adviser. the queen moved slowly, but deliberately, and featherstar slowed her pace to accommodate tawnyheart's.
"how are you?" she asked softly.
"i'm fine." the queen said. "just tired, is all." she sighed as they entered her den. she flopped down and the silver leader noticed she looked as round as a badger. it wouldn't be long until her kits were born.
"what troubles you?" she asked, fixing her with pale amber eyes. featherstar took a deep breath.
"i'm worried. our clan is small. what if the other clans mount an attack?" the leader fretted, her tail tip twitched anxiously. tawnyheart touched her friends shoulder with her tail reassuringly.
"why would the others attack? we have no enemies."
"but we have no allies either."
"yes, but we can always make alliances with the other young clans."
"yes," featherstar sighed. "i suppose you're right. i just can't stop worrying, maybe it's because we don't have enough warriors or something..."
"well, we have eight cats, and there are more on the way." she chuckled softly.

-------

rank changes
↳ cypressclaw | she was found by owlpaw and featherstar near the sandy patch, while training.
↳ sugarcane | she arrived mid-way through last moon, seeking refuge in mistyclan, away from batclan

hunting patrol:
↳featherstar, owlpaw, and sugarcane

border patrol:
↳wolftail and goldenfur

medicine cat related:
↳ridgepelt practices medicine in her den

training:
↳on patrol, owlpaw practices his hunting skills, under featherstar's guidance. (hunting)

assesments:
↳n/a

injuries and deaths:
↳n/a

prey eaten:
↳ x1 hare

mod notes:
↳could i please get only color-ins if i get any cats?

other:
↳n/a
[/size]

Leader:
        Featherstar | 50 moons | Female |
        Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Deputy:
        wolftail | 43 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
        ridgepelt | 47 moons | female |
        Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
        tawneyheart | 47 moons | female | in the nursery
        goldenfur | 28 moons | male |
        sugarcane | 29 moons | female |
        cypressclaw | 41 moons | female |

Apprentices:
        owlpaw | 12 moons | male |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✶[/url]

Queens:
        tawnyheart | 47 moons | female | due in one moon

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
raspberry leaves | x1 | kitting herbs
bindweed | x1 | binds sticks together to mend broken limbs
lamb's ear | x1 | strength
burnet | x1 | strength
catmint | x1 | cures greencough and whitecough
dock | x1 | healing scratches
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
herb | x0 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x0 | 1 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Large bird | x1 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Small bird | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
featherstar | owlpaw | 2 | fighting (✓) agility () lore () hunting () climbing (✓) strategy ()
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | fighting () agility () lore () hunting () climbing () strategy ()
Mentor | med Apprentice | No. of training sessions | healing wounds () healing illnesses () lore () herbal knowledge () recognizing signs and omens ()

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
tawnyheart and wolftail | expecting
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ARKYQ on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan [009]

Postby obnixious » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:53 pm

Number of Cats: 26 | 13 - 11 - 2 | Next Visit to Pond of the Stars: Dec. 8, 2019
Mod: Duplex | Servings Needed: 5 | Pebbles: 0

Will write something later!

KeyClan consumes x1 hare and x2 frog

Cottonspore, Scarpaw, Grasswhistle, Syrinxecho, Auletris, and Wishpaw patrol the border
Swiftwind, Babypaw, Mewlin, Steelwing, Jinglebee, and Flareblitz go hunting
Poisonfang, Turtlepaw, Cypressstar, Diamondstorm, and Calendulaclaw go hunting
Weasel hunts for herbs

Swiftwind and Babypaw train
Auletris and Wishpaw train
Cottonspore and Scarpaw train
Poisonfang and Turtlepaw train

Cypressstar asks Cirque de Étoile for a new member
[redeeming x1 Deathberry from the Advent Calendar for Day 1]

cats wrote:
Ringmaster:
Cypressstar | 39 Moons | | 🗝️
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Trapeze Artist:
Swiftwind | 54 Moons | | 🗝️

Tamer:
Weasel | 28 Moons | | 🗝️
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Acrobats:
Syrinxecho | 21 Moons | | 🗝️
Auletris | 21 Moons | | 🗝️
Flareblitz | 36 Moons | | 🗝️
Grasswhistle | 29 Moons | | 🗝️
Mewlin | 36 Moons | | 🗝️
Steelwing | 27 Moons | | 🗝️
Cottonspore | 27 Moons | | 🗝️
Diamondstorm | 33 Moons | | 🗝️
Poisonfang | 20 Moons | | 🗝️
Jinglebee | 14 Moons | | 🗝️
Calendulaclaw | 31 Moons | | 🗝️

Jugglers:
Babypaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Wishpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Scarpaw | 11 Moons | | 🗝️
Turtlepaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️

Magicians:
Mist | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
Lilyfrost | 26 Moons | | 🗝️ (due in 1m)

Clowns:
Pollen | 2 Moons | | 🗝️
Pepper | 2 Moons | | 🗝️
Claw | 2 Moons | | 🗝️ (left)
Fang | 2 Moons | | 🗝️ (right)
Energizer | 2 Moons | | 🗝️
Shadow | 2 Moons | | 🗝️

Musicians:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
information wrote:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
x1 alder bark
x1 beech leaves
x1 borage
x1 burdock root
x1 catmint
x2 cobweb
x1 deathberry
x1 fennel
x1 feverfew
x1 honey
x1 lavender
x1 mallow leaves
x1 mint
x1 parsley
x1 raspberry leaves
x1 stinging nettle

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frog | x3 | 1 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Birds | x1 | 3 servings
Hare | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 20 servings
cats cont. wrote:
Mentors:
Swiftwind | Babypaw | 2 | hunting, fighting
Auletris | Wishpaw | 1 | fighting
Cottonspore | Scarpaw | 0 | N/A
Poisonfang | Turtlepaw | 0 | N/A

Deceased Cats:

Family:
? + ? | Syrinxecho, Auletris
Mist and Grasswhistle (real father is unknown) | Pollen, Pepper, Claw, Fang, Enegerizer, Shadow
? and Swiftwind | Wishkit
Lilyfrost + ? | Due in 1 Moons

font credits: © ©
Last edited by obnixious on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan Post 16

Postby Simonpet » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:07 pm

𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟
Number of Cats: 26 (13 ♂ | 13 ♀)
Servings Needed: 6
Pebbles: 20
Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors | Posts | Worldbuilding

Loonleaf could only thank the grace of Starclan for healing her clan. They needed the cats more than ever, as Shellfur's three were due to become apprentices any day now. So the medicine cat simply took what she was given and didn't complain. Why should she, after all? She didn't want the ancestors to potentially take away their good fortune.

"I would like to introduce three more apprentices," Bramblestar said to the titters of her clan. "From this day on, they will be called Lizardpaw, Quailpaw, and Snowpaw." The three apprentices touched noses with their mentors and the clan cheered. The leader allowed for the commotion to go on for a few moments before she motioned for the clan to quiet. "I would also like to call up Oatpaw, as he has passed his assessments and in my and his mentor's mind, is ready to become a warrior."

The young tabby padded up to where Bramblestar spoke and gave her a polite nod. He grinned at the new apprentices who smiled back.

"From this day forward, he will be named Oattail for his mental and physical agility, that brings such life to this clan."

The cheering went on for a while.

Firenose purred as he bathed in the weak sunlight. He had retired only two suns ago and believed that he had earned his rest well. Larkflower had congratulated him, perhaps because she was his former apprentice. No matter. His clanmates had been supporting of him and he knew that he could live out his life in peace.

[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ Cherryclan consumes none. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ Cherryclan welcomes the following newcomers: none. ]
[ Cherryclan welcomes the following births: none. ]
[ Cherryclan welcomes the following renames: none. ]
[ Cherryclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: Lizardpaw, Quailpaw, and Snowpaw. Their mentors are Emberpelt, Mudfur, and Squirrelcloud. ]
[ Cherryclan celebrates the following becoming warriors: Oattail. ]
[ Cherryclan celebrates the following retirements: a warrior, Firenose. ]

PATROLS
[ Dustclaw leads Oattail and Maplepaw on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Shellfur leads Tipface and Skipperpaw on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Larkflower leads Patchheart and Partridgepaw on a border patrol. ]
[ Palewhisker and Pipitfang go on a supply patrol. ]
[ Loonleaf looks for herbs. ]

APPRENTICES & SKILLS
[ Partridgepaw and Skipperpaw train with their mentors, Patchheart and Tipface. They can learn climbing. ]
[ Silverpaw trains with his mentor, Russettail. He can learn climbing or hunting. ]
[ Lizardpaw, Quailpaw, and Snowpaw train with their mentors, Emberpelt, Mudfur, and Squirrelcloud. They can learn climbing, hunting, or fighting. ]

[ Maplepaw takes her assessments under the eye of her mentor, Dustclaw. If she passes, she will receive the name Maplenose. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
[ N/A ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Bramblestar and Bitternnose guard the camp. ]

[ POWERS ]
[ N/A ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ I don't want new cats to be found on border patrols. ]
[ I don't want anyone to die on patrols, but I am alright with any injuries. ]

[ Medicine cat skills that can be rolled for if asked: climbing, hunting, fighting, stealth, tracking, and advanced versions of skills. ]
[ Warrior skills that can be rolled for if asked: agility, observation, running, stealth, tracking, and advanced versions of skills. ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
[ N/A ]

Senior Warriors (0)

Warriors (12)
Dustclaw | Molly | 30 moons
Emberpelt | Molly | 27 moons
Larkflower | Molly | 16 moons
Mudfur | Tom | 42 moons | f. Blossomclan
Oattail | Tom | 12 moons
Palewhisker | Tom | 31 moons
Patchheart | Molly | 28 moons
Pipitfang | Tom | 29 moons
Russettail | Tom | 27 moons
Shellfur | Molly | 32 moons
Squirrelcloud | Molly | 29 moons
Tipface | Molly | 24 moons
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Kazin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:45 pm

font credit

Stories have been passed down for generations upon generations of cats. All these stories have to start somewhere, right?
    While the cats of Legendclan may not exactly be the cats told in myths and nursery tales, they hope they can display the persona of being similar - brave, or chivalrous in their actions. The cats in this clan are seen as very lawful, and very keen on the idea of justice. Perhaps they are a little too chivalrous, punishing even the slightest of wrongs...

The camp that this clan claimed is an abandoned Twoleg castle. The surrounding area is swampy and a dead forest to the north and east, a river area with sparse trees to the west, and a Twoleg settlement to the south. A Twoleg footpath marks the southern edge of the territory.

The ranks of Legendclan are slightly different than a typical clan.
    Leader -> Champion
    Deputy -> Paladin
    Medicine Cat -> Cleric
    Warriors -> Knights
    Queens -> the same
    Kits -> the same
    Elders -> Advisers

This will be replacing Archclan, as the storyline I had in mind no longer fits since Shiningclan is back in action. I would like to keep Katrione as my mod c:

Stormecho, previous deputy of Archclan, will be taking over leadership. I will also be bringing Sandcloud, Icethorn, Frostbird, and Smokeflight to this new clan. An eventual readoption of the others will be set up.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; kacchan, ]

Postby deimido » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:06 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    quickclan, the coven, badgerclan, the outlaws, avianclan
    dareclan, auroraclan, fernclan, dustclan, mistyclan
    irisclan
    charcoalclan, faceclan
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the territories are in full bloom and prey
    is running rampant, making them an catc
    h. queens and kits will be more likely to s
    urvive during birth and new cats are still
    likely to be found. however, the chance fo
    r drought and dehydration is higher and p
    redators, while unlikely, are more danger
    ous than ever due to abundant resources.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

001. ) QUICKCLAN ! ─── © eagle,
HUNTING RESULTS

tallpeak's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 ermine.
↪ +1 big fish.
↪ +1 minnow.

snakespots's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 minnow.
↪ +1 big fish.

splashfall's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 vole.

brackenrose's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.
↪ +1 ermine.
↪ +1 big fish.

treespirit's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 ermine.
↪ +2 minnows.

whitesnow's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 mice.
↪ +1 bird.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

duneserpent's patrol encountered . .
↪ a predator! *

blizzardrush's patrol encountered . .
↪ a pregnant cat! due in 2ms.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

the meds gathered . .
↪ +1 meadow saffron.
↪ +1 chickweed.
↪ +1 tansy.xxxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

the apps learned . .
vermillion > swimming.
valerian > swimming.
amaryllis > swimming.
smoke > fighting.
starling > fighting.
wasp > stalking.
copper > stalking.
chaser > stalking.
accentor > stalking.
sedge > stalking.
hemlock > agility.xxxxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    final assessments + ceremonies
    ↪ autumnpaw has become a full medicine cat of quickclan - autumnflower!
    ↪ heronpaw and scorpionpaw passed their final assesments and shortly after their return, cyanstar welcomes them as herongaze and scorpiondusk!
    ↪ cyanstar welcomes two apprentices to the clan: houndpaw and verglaspaw.

patrolling results
    ↪ hollyfur let out a yowl of surprise as she got ambushed by a swarm of angry bees, the others shoo the offenders away, and duneserpent takes note
    of the hive location so that maybe a patrol can be sent to get rid of it next moon. valleymist and hootfeather's surprised gasps as hollyfur falls to the
    ground quickly grab the brown's tom attention and he grows frightened to see his fallen clanmate heave panicky breaths. he shouts for rainypath and
    patchwing to fetch one of the medicine cats in the area after realizing hollyfur may be allergic to bees. but despite how fast the warriors went to find
    gorseberry and autumnpaw, hollyfur passed away.

families
    ↪ aspenwish gave birth to a litter of five! had it not been for the raspberry leaves, one of them would've died. (one) (two) (three) (four) (five)

mod notes
    ↪ the chocolate bicolor found on patrol was colored in by me!
    ↪ kits one, three, and five are solid black bicolors while kits two and four are black smoke bicolors. all kits were colored in by me!
    ↪ the warriors & apps who ranked up in this post are having their growths done by amethyst14!
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

featherstar's patrol caught . .
↪ +3 squirrels.xxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

wolftail's patrol encountered . .
↪ a potential warrior!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

owlpaw learned . .
↪ hunting!xxxxxxxxxx

medicine practice
    ↪ ridgepelt's skills stay sharp! she remains at 5SP.

mod notes
    ↪ the flame point bicolor was colored in by H155!

HUNTING RESULTS

zephyrrush's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 squirrel.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

no patrolling occurred!xxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

leader's request
    ↪ irisclan's ancestors heed horizonstar's request and send an apprentice to join her clan.

mod notes
    ↪ the ginger spotted tabby was colored in by Kazin!

HUNTING RESULTS

no hunting occurred!xxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS

lotusstar encountered . .
↪ a warrior!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

leader's request
    ↪ phoenix heeds lotusstar's request and sends a medicine cat to join her clan, they coming with five herbs to begin stocking their store.

mod notes
    ↪ the gray spotted tabby was colored in by .:Duplex:.!
    ↪ the shorthaired somali was colored in by Lokisaurus!
    ↪ i'll be replying to you until katrione formally assigns you to a mod.

founding
    ↪ legendclan has been founded!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me