Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby cloudy days » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:44 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats: 11 She-cats, 11 Toms.
Next Pool of Shimmering Truth visit: 5 Days
Next Kitting: N/A

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"Fox!"
Just after the Hunting Patrol had left off Minnow was sure that she had caught fox scent polluting the air around their mountain home. The scent was stronger then ever now, and a flash of red fur caught on some thorns promised her that she was correct. "We need to protect the cave!" although Minnow had only lived there for a few moons it was like a bossy family to her, much better then the wailing group that she was actually related to by blood. "Attack!" she ordered, joining the line of Haze-Hunters defending their territory. They jumped towards the fox, it's red fur coming closer to view. Minnow gasped, this was much more dangerous then when she was forced to tackle those rats back in the dingy twoleg place. A claw met her muzzle as she lashed out, and jumping back the she-cat raised her paw to wash it clean before she would rejoin. The fox turned towards her with sharp fangs protruding out of it's mouth, snapping as it thought of fresh-kill and swiping at her side.
Then suddenly something charged into it's path, hissing and spitting and clawing and biting.
More followed from behind it, driving the fox away. The leader of the charge fell to the ground, and Minnow rushed over. Sun. The quiet tom had finally pledged his loyalty to the tribe by being heroic. "Thank you." the she-cat whispered, as the tom scrambled to his paws before wincing as he began to walk. "It was nothing." he grunted back shyly, noticing Swan in the corner of his eye looking away.

As they made their way back to camp with the prey they had caught, they did not notice one suspicious she-cat in the corner cackling. "The fox worked. Now I can rise with my foolish brothers. But Acorn is too weak. Maybe another fox will come!"

[Dawnteller goes to the Pool of Shimmering Truth to tell them about Acorn's new role and the new apprenticeships]
[Ash becomes a Prey-Hunter]
[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting (hopefully to find cobwebs)]
[2x Chervil is used on Minnow and Sun]
[Shadow, Dawnteller, Mouse and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Crystal, Moon, Ember, Amber, Acorn and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol and follow the Rouge's scent, also look for signs of fox]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Tracking]
[Ember and Soot go training: Battle]
[Swan and Wolf go training: Tracking]
[The tribe consumes 5 Servings]

Healer:
          Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
          39 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          26 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          27 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Panther that Lurks in Shadow
          33 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ivy that Creeps Along Walls
          27 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Minnow that Dashes through Water
          37 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Mouse That Nibbles Barley
          61 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ash With Quivering Branches
          26 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          38 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Crystal That Shines Brightly
          49 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ember that Glows Brightly
          33 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Moon At Peak Of Night
          59 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Amber Gaze of Owl
          22 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          12 Moons | Tom |❄️

Healer to-be:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:
          Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow
          10 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Soot That Sweeps Through Fire
          6 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          6 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️

Kit-Mothers:
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          38 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]❄️[/url]

Mini-Clouds:
          Branch That Sways During Day
          1 Moon | She-cat | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Bat That Flies Into Cave
          1 Moon | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Leaf Fluttering from Tree
          1 Moon | She-cat | ❄️

Cloud-Gazers:
          Lion | 129 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Mentors:
Ivy | Raccoon | 4 training sessions | Hunting - Fishing - Battle - Battle Strategy -
Ember | Soot | 0 Training Sessions | - - - -
Swan | Wolf | 0 Training Sessions | - - - -

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling. Acorn, sibling.
Ash and ?? | Soot, Wolf.
Wind and Oak | Branch, Bat, Leaf.
Moon and Mouse | Amber, Cream, Pecan, Pie, Peach
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x2
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x1
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    and stops bleeding. x1
    Coltsfoot| Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    | x1
    Cobweb |To soak up
    and stop bleeding. It may
    also be used to bind broken
    bones. | x0
    Raspberry Leaves
    | Could possibly ease pain,
    or stop bleeding. x1
    Goatweed x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 3 servings
    Total: 13 servings
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod replies [02]

Postby akame, » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:38 am

weather report;; during spring, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catching more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.
      next season change;; [ jan 10th; greenleaf. ]

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Hemlockwhisper, Daffodil, Daisy, Leaf and Ausmas hunt]
[Hemlockwhisper, Daffodil, Daisy, Leaf and Ausmas patrol searching for new cats]

[ Hemlockwhisper and Ausmas catch x1 rabbit and x1 mouse. Leaf catches x1 Hare. Daffodil and Daisy are proud to bring back x1 chipmunk and x2 mice with the help of a loner ]
    [ the patrol is in luck as they find two cats it seems that one is not blessed and one is blessed. Best not to reject one as it looks like one will not go without the other! ]
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby Maplewhisper » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 am

Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 10
Post #: 7
Servings Needed: 3
Kit-Mother Log:
Intro Post: X
Notes to Moderator: :thumbup:

Lillies felt her tail tremble as she sat, sandwiched between her two brothers. Today was the day that Stormteller would tell them whether they would be prey-hunters or cave guards! Lillies knew that Panther would be a cave-guard for sure - he was always protecting her, and he was so good at it too. But Kestrel was so quiet, he might make a good prey-hunter - except he was always wandering off and poking about with plants, so maybe not. What was most interesting to Lillies is whether she would be a pair with Panther, or with Kestrel; Juniper and Fox were already a pair. "And now the time has come for these three kits to know their destinies." She jumped, realizing Stormteller was ready, and her heart lurched. "I think I'm gonna faint," she whispered, pressing herself against Panther. He gazed down at her with a grin. "Naw, you'll be fine, trust me." His easygoing attitude calmed her, a little bit. Stormteller had been talking about traditions that belonged in the Tribe - to-be's in pairs, kits with one-syllable names, and assessments and tasks for to-be's. Finally, Stormteller was going to decide their future, at three moons. "Panther." Stormteller's sharp gaze locked onto her confident brother's neutral look. "Yes, Stormteller?" Their leader rested her tail on Panther's back. "Your confidence, patience, and protectiveness is perfectly suited for a cave-guard." He sat even straighter, eyes gleaming with pride. "Then a cave-guard I will be." Her brother padded forward, sitting beside Flurry, Sun, and Fox. Stormteller padded down to Lillies' other side, halting by Kestrel. "Kestrel. I have a different path in mind for you. Your attentiveness to herbs, your quiet thought, and your responsibility are traits of the best healer. Therefore, I ask that you follow the pawprints that I leave, and take on a task that not many can handle. I ask that you become my apprentice." Kestrel's eyes grew wide, and Lillies held her breath anxiously. Will he do it? I mean, that would be awesome!! My brother, a healer! A leader! He sucked in air, then slowly let it out. "I accept. I mean, if you really think I could, I'd love to! I mean, er..." Stormteller smiled, and brushed Kestrel's head with her muzzle. "Of course you can. I'm looking forward to our training." Lillies sagged with relief, seeing how happy her brother - and Stormteller! - looked. And then her heart practically stopped, because now it was her turn. Stormteller turned to her, and her mew was gentle and kind, surprising Lillies. "Lillies, your compassion and discipline are perfect for learning the technical, meticulous art of hunting in the mountains. I think you'd make an incredible prey-hunter, if you accept the decision." The she-kit found herself nodding, and her ears pricked. "I do accept it. Thank you!" she blurted, and then raced over to Sharp, the intimidating senior prey-hunter, and Juniper, his energetic to-be. A prey-hunter...perfect. It's perfect! And she was ready to go. "I can't believe I have to wait for 3 more moons!"

Fox sauntered next to Juniper, flicking his plumy tail excitedly. "Can you believe we get to go to the base? With Stormteller, and as a paaaair?" Juniper snorted, but he wasn't sure whether it was amused or annoyed. He hoped amused. Stormteller flicked her tail and glared at the pair of them. "Are you two coming to not? The branches don't gather themselves, so focus. If you two can spare any time from flirting, that would be helpful," she teased. And the two to-be's found it suddenly easy to divert their gaze from each other, embarrassment flooding them.
Stormteller goes to the base of the mountain to collect herbs and hunt.
Juniper and Fox go to the base of the mountain to collect branches and leaves, and to hunt. (Does this count as hunting training?)
Flurry and Frost go hunting.
Sun goes on patrol.
The Tribe consumes x1 Kestrel.

Healer:
          Stormteller | 24 moons | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon | 24 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          Flurry In Morning Sky | 23 moons | She-cat | X
          Sun Burning Brightly | 27 moons | Tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Juniper With Berries | 8 moons | She-cat | X
          Fox With Cocky Grin | 8 moons | Tom | X

Mentors:
          Sharp | Juniper | 1 Training Session | ???
          Flurry | Fox | 0 Training Sessions | -
          Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost That Swirls On Leaves | 25 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Panther | 3 moons | Tom | Frost | X | Cave-Guard
          Lillies | 3 moons | She-kit | Frost | X | Prey-Hunter
          Kestrel | 3 moons | Tom | Frost | X | Healer
          Name | Age | Gender | Mother | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Family:
    Frost and ??? | Panther,Lillies, and Kestrel
    Sun and ??? | Juniper
    Name and Name | Kits

Deceased Cats:
    Ripple | Died shortly after birth
    Robin | Died shortly after birth
    Cat's Name | Cause of Death

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Accentor | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Kestrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Warbler | x1 | 2 servings
    Eagle | x0 | 0 servings
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Maplewhisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 07.

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 am

weather: it's new-leaf! prey is plentiful and other cats roam freely. rain occurs on occasion, but the weather is warm and mild, making it easy for cats and predators alike to find food and herbs. kittings will be easier and more successful.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
[Dawnteller goes to the Pool of Shimmering Truth to tell them about Acorn's new role and the new apprenticeships]
[Ash becomes a Prey-Hunter]
[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting (hopefully to find cobwebs)]
[2x Chervil is used on Minnow and Sun]
[Shadow, Dawnteller, Mouse and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Crystal, Moon, Ember, Amber, Acorn and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol and follow the Rouge's scent, also look for signs of fox]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Tracking]
[Ember and Soot go training: Battle]
[Swan and Wolf go training: Tracking]
[The tribe consumes 5 Servings]

[ dawnteller finds x2 cobwebs! how lucky! ]
[ shadow, dawnteller, mouse, and swan had a successful hunt! they return with x1 big fish and x1 frog! ]
[ crystal, moon, ember, amber, acorn, and dawnteller find no sign of the fox - there seemed to be only one, and it looks like they scared it away! they do find the rogue, though - or two rogues, apparently! the scent belongs to a potential gale-guardian and his mate, a kit-mother that is due in two moons ]
[ raccoon has learned the tracking skill! ]
[ soot has learned the battle skill! ]
[ wolf has learned the tracking skill! ]
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 am

The Tribe of Whispering Winds lives in an expansive oak forest located in the Silver Mountains. A winding river cuts through their territory, leading through the only entrances to their valley.
They live social lives and love to see new cats, as they are pretty isolated. The Tribe of Whispering Winds specialize in speed and intelligence. They accept cats of all manner, as such they are a very diverse tribe, ranging from slim pitch black cats to sticky swirled silver ones and everything in between.
Will this be your new tribe?
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe of the calm waters

Postby grocery store » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 pm

tribe of the calm waters

origin the founder of this tribe was a former clan cat by the name of greystorm, who was fascinated by tribe life more so that he wanted to become a tribe member himself. He was not only fascinated by their traditions but he in fact learned them from his best friend (Howl of Raging Wind) who so happened to be a tribe member. Greystorm abandoned his life of a clan cat for the life of a tribe member. He created his own tribe with howl who agreed to leave his tribe for a brand new rank. Thus, the tribe of the calm waters was created. (Greystorm and howl are both long gone)

territory the tribe is located in the middle if a forest surrounded by a few bodies of water. The first is what they call issa river; by crossing this river you enter the tribe's territory. After a few rabbit lengths way you'll come across another body of water which is a pond, two-leg's treasure which the cats believe is two-leg made. Two-leg's treasure is used to teach let's how to swim in order to stay apart of the tribe. After a half of tree length, you enter the camp. The first thing that would catch your eye is the high rocks, which you would find the stoneteller (spends most of their time there). There is also a huge rock that contains many dens for each rank to sleep in, the tribe mates call this the shelter stone. Since, the tribe is fairly new they are still exploring to expand their territory. They also live fairly close to a two-leg village which they keep watch of.

traditions The traditions are the same as the original tribe, but instead of changing their name to "stoneteller" the rank is called "stoneteller" instead of "healer". The stoneteller also has a deputy called the "stone seeker". Since, howl was a huge part of the tribe creation, greystorm created this rank for his most trusted tribe member.
      This tribe is welcoming to all kittypets, and even loners, but they are extremely hostile towards rogues.
grocery store

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:52 am

Number of Cats: 8 (4 toms, 4 mollies)

Servings: 2, 3/3 posts without feeding

Next Cave of Pointed Stones Visit: 1/3

Tree glanced at Leaf hesitantly as their healer swept off to gather herbs, alone. He swallowed nervously before speaking, “So, um, Drop that…”

“Leaf.” the other tom interrupted, “Just call me Leaf. When she’s not around at least. We don’t have time to waste on our full names.”

Tree dipped his head respectfully, “Of course, my apologies. I simply wished to ask where we would be hunting.”

Leaf glanced over at Daisy, shrugging a little, “Maybe in the wood? Prey seems to be plentiful there.”

Daisy nodded in agreement. “When we’re done there, we can patrol the borders.”

Ausmas piped up, “Mama, why doesn’t Hemlockwhisper like Tree? He seems nice.”

The two blessed adults froze, then glanced at each other. Finally, Daisy spoke gently, “We’ll talk about it later.” She promised.

[Hemlockwhisper gathers herbs]
[Leaf, Ausmas, Daisy and Tree hunt]
[Fern, Daffodil, and Twig patrol, searching for new cats]
[Leaf, Ausmas, Daisy and Tree patrol, searching for new cats]

Healer
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Whisper of Waving Hemlock | 22 moons | Molly | X

Healer to-be
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Most Blessed Prey-Hunters
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Prey-Hunters
    1 blessed trait

Drop that Tumbles from Leaf | 25 moons | Tom | X
    Sunshine that Warms Daisies | 24 moons | Molly | X

Favored Prey-Hunters
    any favored traits but no blessed traits

Hawk that Rests in Tree | 18 moons | Tom | X

Prey-Hunters
    no favored or blessed traits

Most Blessed Guards
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Guards
    1 blessed trait

Fern that Folds | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Twig that Falls on Snow | 24 | Tom | X

Favored Guards

Guards

Most Blessed To-bes
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed To-bes
    1 blessed trait

Ausmas Scattered on Snow | 7 moons | Tom | X
    Daffodil that Waves in the Breeze | 7 moons | Molly | X

Favored To-bes

To-bes

Most Blessed Kit-Mothers
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Kit-Mothers
1 blessed trait

Favored Kit-Mothers

Kit-Mothers

Most Blessed Kits
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Kits
1 blessed trait

Favored Kits

Kits

Most Blessed Elders
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Elders
1 blessed trait

Favored Elders

Elders

Nursery Helpers
only non blessed or favored cats

Ally Clans

none

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North |
Northeast |
East |
Southeast |
South |
Southwest |
West |
Northwest |

Medicine Store

Borage leaves | 1
Cobwebs | 1
Poppy seeds | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Willow bark | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x3 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
Hares | x1 | 3 servings
Chipmunks | x2 | 1 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Fern that Folds | Daffodil that Waves in the Breeze | 0 | none
Drop that Tumbles from Leaf | Ausmas Scattered on Snow | 0 | none

Deceased Cats

Family

name and name | kits
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod replies [03]

Postby akame, » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:25 am

weather report;; during spring, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catching more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.
      next season change;; [ jan 10th; greenleaf. ]

Phina D Wolf wrote:
[Hemlockwhisper gathers herbs]
[Leaf, Ausmas, Daisy and Tree hunt]
[Fern, Daffodil, and Twig patrol, searching for new cats]
[Leaf, Ausmas, Daisy and Tree patrol, searching for new cats]

[ Hemlockwhisper finds x1 cobwebs, and x1 chamomile ]
[ Leaf catches a squirrel while Ausmas has luck in catching x1 chipmunk. Daisy catches a x1 rabbit while Tree tries to catch a hare only to catch something very much different... a hot-headed loner! ]
[ fern's patrol finds no cats but report that twoleg kits are becoming more active and that they should be more cautious bringing big patrols out ]
[ leaf's patrol finds two cats who are both not blessed; one cat looks almost half-dead, it looks like she'll need x1 cobweb, x1 coltsfoot, x1 goldenrod, and rest. Her friend begs leaf's patrol to help them. Will you reject them and leave them to rot or will you help them? ]

mod notes;;
-tree was unsuccessful at catching the hare
-sending out patrols with 3+ cats will make your cats at risk to twolegs either capturing them or chasing them off
-for leaf's patrol finding the two cats- its optional but the begging friend looks extremely anxious for his friend. He may need x1 goatweed but it is optional.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby cloudy days » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:36 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats: 12 She-cats, 12 Toms.
Next Pool of Shimmering Truth visit: 4 Days
Next Kitting: Two Moons (Pearl)

"What are your names?" Dawnteller hissed to the two loners who had turned up at the cave that morning. "Does it matter?" Rowan growled fiercely, not dithering under Dawnteller's cold stare. "I am just looking for shelter from the rain and protection for my mate." Dawnteller turned her eyes to the she-cat next to him, glaring at her with a cool gaze. "If you don't want us to join your tribe that's fine, we shall just join another that can actually be of help." the she-cat smirked, beginning to walk out of the conversation to the crisp air of the mountains. "Wait!" Dawnteller barked. "Shelter is right here in this cave." at that moment Bat and Branch rolled over to them play-fighting, Ember and Shadow walked over plotting, and all the Gale-Guardians trooped out noisily. Rowan rolled his eyes, but Pearl dithered on running free and staying. "I will stay," she decided. "Good. Now I'm off to patrol, a little further on from where you are you can find the haze-Hunters. They can introduce you."

"Why don't you have a name like ours?" Bat queried, staring at Pearl. "Are you a twoleg cat? How come you have one-two-three-four legs then?" Branch asked, crushing a twig underpaw. "How do you walk if you only have two legs?" Leaf pondered, looking down at her own legs. "Stop it!" Wind called to her kits. "Sorry." she continued, friendliness in her tone. But all Pearl did was turn her head away as if she was better then them.

[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting]
[Shadow and Ember go hunting for deathberries and yarrow]
[2x Cobweb is used on Minnow and Sun]
[Shadow, Dawnteller, Mouse, Ash and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Crystal, Moon, Amber, Oak, Acorn, Rowan and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
Rowan tries for kits with Amber]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Stealth]
[Ember and Soot go training: Battle Strategy]
[Swan and Wolf go training: Hunting]
[The tribe does not eat for a post to save food]

Healer:
          Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
          40 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          27 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          28 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Panther that Lurks in Shadow
          34 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ivy that Creeps Along Walls
          28 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Minnow that Dashes through Water
          38 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Mouse That Nibbles Barley
          62 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ash With Quivering Branches
          27 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          39 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Crystal That Shines Brightly
          50 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ember that Glows Brightly
          34 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Moon At Peak Of Night
          60 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Amber Gaze of Owl
          23 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          13 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Rowan That Rustles Softly
          18 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Healer to-be:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:
          Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow
          11 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Soot That Sweeps Through Fire
          7 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          7 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️

Kit-Mothers:
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          39 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Pearl | 19 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Mini-Clouds:
          Branch That Sways During Day
          2 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Bat That Flies Into Cave
          2 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Leaf Fluttering from Tree
          2 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Cloud-Gazers:
          Lion | 130 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Mentors:
Ivy | Raccoon | 5 training sessions | Hunting - Fishing - Battle - Battle Strategy - Tracking
Ember | Soot | 1 Training Sessions | Battle - - - -
Swan | Wolf | 1 Training Sessions | Tracking - - - -

Deceased Cats:

Family:
?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling. Acorn, sibling.
Ash and ?? | Soot, Wolf.
Wind and Oak | Branch, Bat, Leaf.
Moon and Mouse | Amber, Cream, Pecan, Pie, Peach
Rowan and Pearl | ?
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x2
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x1
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    and stops bleeding. x1
    Coltsfoot| Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    | x1
    Cobweb |To soak up
    and stop bleeding. It may
    also be used to bind broken
    bones. | x0
    Raspberry Leaves
    | Could possibly ease pain,
    or stop bleeding. x1
    Goatweed x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    Total: 12 servings
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 08.

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:09 am

weather: the chances of finding new cats is very high, what with the plentiful prey and mild weather that new-leaf brings. illnesses will be much more uncommon, and kittings will run smoother. herbs are sprouting freely and animals are emerging from their burrows. most of the floodwaters have receded, leaving behind only the occasional puddle.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting]
[Shadow and Ember go hunting for deathberries and yarrow]
[2x Cobweb is used on Minnow and Sun]
[Shadow, Dawnteller, Mouse, Ash and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Crystal, Moon, Amber, Oak, Acorn, Rowan and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
Rowan tries for kits with Amber]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Stealth]
[Ember and Soot go training: Battle Strategy]
[Swan and Wolf go training: Hunting]
[The tribe does not eat for a post to save food]

[ dawnteller finds x1 celandine and x1 feverfew ]
[ shadow and ember find x1 deathberry and x1 yarrow ]
[ minnow and sun are healed ! ]
[ shadow, dawnteller, mouse, ash, and swan were successful on their hunt - they caught x1 ermine and x1 rabbit ]
[ the border patrol finds a potential haze-hunter ! ]
[ amber is pregnant! she is due in two moons ]
[ raccoon learns the stealth skill ! ]
[ soot learns the battle strategy skill ! ]
[ wolf learns the hunting skill ! ]
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups