Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xxix ]

Postby solyn » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:33 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 71 cats [ 36 fem : 35 male ]
servings required: 12 [76] - pebbles: 55
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 15 oct.
moons since last nonsense: 1 (nl)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    The mood in the camp was high. Two apprentices had returned, ready to be named as warriors. It had been easy to gauge that one of their friends was missing from the congratulatory group that surrounded Silverpaw and Tempestpaw, but it had not been the one Snowsilver was expecting. Tempestpaw was laughing her booming laugh at something her brothers teased her with, while Silverpaw's chuckle was dainty and polite, although her eyes shone with pride as she leaned on Sprucepaw's shoulder.
    "Excuse me a second," he managed, startling everyone, "oh, uh, nothing's wrong I just want to talk to Whisperwind for a second about something."
    "Okay!" Silvercreek smiled. "Say hi from us."
    "I will," Snowsilver lied. Whisperwind was at the far end of camp with Bearears and Magpiefeather, rolling his eyes while the mollies laughed. He cast a fond look over his shoulder to where Bramblingrose and Ausmasthorn were speaking to Viridianfire and Koishimmer, one ear tilted back toward the conversation, but his face distracted. Snowsilver had never intended to head for him. He bypassed the group completely, and crested the path to the clan dens.
    Butterflyshine was exactly where he'd thought she would be. The apprentice's den seemed sombre without any apprentices in it, and Willowpaw's nest was starting to break down. No one had wanted to touch it; the unspoken rule carrying over even to the young apprentices who hadn't known the late molly. Butterflyshine sat in front of it, her shoulders hunched and shaking as she stifled sobs.
    "Hey," Snowsilver said it gently, but it startled her anyway, "there you are."
    "Oh, hello Snowsilver," she managed, but her voice was strangled, "sorry... I was just-"
    "It's okay. I just thought I'd come check on you, since Silverpaw and Tempestpaw will be getting their warrior names soon, and I didn't think you'd want to miss it. I know everything's not okay, so I won't ask, but..." he settled next to her, tentatively sweeping his tail around her, "I'm right here, if you want to talk."
    "It just doesn't feel right," Butterflyshine's voice broke, and she sucked in a sharp sob, "not without her. It already feels strange enough that Sprucepaw won't be up there with Silverpaw, seeing as they're attached at the hip, but without Willowpaw... the three of them did everything together, and now... now it's just going to be her, and we all have to pretend like that isn't hovering over all of us."
    "It's hard," Snowsilver soothed, leaning his chin on top of her head, "and no one is trying to forget Willowpaw... but if she were here, she would be in that crowd with us, cheering as loud as possible for Silverpaw so that she would hear her over everyone else. Willowpaw wouldn't want our sadness to overpower such a happy day for Silverpaw. It seems odd to speak in her place when she can't anymore... but I know Silverpaw misses her terribly, and I think right now what she needs is friends who support her and uplift her in times of success."
    "I know," Butterlfyshine wiped her eyes against Snowsilver's chest, "I just miss her so much."
    "I do too. She was always kind to me, like you were. She was a good cat... and we have to believe that her spirit is in StarClan. I don't see how it couldn't be... not after everything she did for all of us while she was alive, but we have the choice and the chance to honour her memory now by living by her values, and caring for those she left behind." Butterflyshine sucked in a sniffle. "Your heart is bigger than any cat I know, and you have so much love and compassion for everyone in this clan. It's something truly beautiful about you, and I know that it's hard on you right now... but you have cats here who care for you. Who care about you. Who are going to be there for you, no matter wha-"
    "Like you?" Butterflyshine was looking at him now, staring thoughtfully into his eyes. Snowsilver's heart leapt into his throat as he nodded, once, slowly.
    "Yeah. Like me." The she-cat smiled, although it was watery.
    "Thank you." She touched her nose to his and Snowsilver felt his mind go completely blank. "You don't give yourself enough credit for being as kind as you are. Thank you... for everything you've done, and for reminding me what's important." She stood, tail sweeping behind her as she squared her shoulders and blinked back her tears. "Let's go back our friends."

-

"Sick of people saying congratulations yet?" Silverpaw chuckled as Tempestpaw made her way toward her, having broken off form her mother and siblings to sit at the front of the semi-circle surrounding High Rock, next to her fellow apprentice.
    "I can't decide what I hate more- everyone continuously checking in about Willowpaw, or everyone leaping through hoops to avoid the subject all together. I guess it's nice they're excited, but..."
    "You'd feel better if she was here with you?"
    "Yeah."
    "Me too. I think she would have had something smart to say, and something reassuring that would have made it feel less like my heart is about to do a backflip through my throat and out my mouth." Silverpaw laughed, and Tempestpaw laughed with her. "Ah, there we go, the sweet sensation of the mood lightening. But seriously, I'm sooo excited to get out of the apprentice den. The age range is swinging waaay too far toward juvenile. And don't tell them this, but I miss my brothers."
    "Sworn to secrecy. Tell you what, after our vigil, I'll help you tip Blizzardheart's nest."
    "Aww... for old time's sake. So kind of you." Silverpaw chuckled, nudging her friend's shoulder, but the two of them fell silent as Sleetstar clambered up onto High Rock, looking out over the clan. Her eyes shone with pride as she glanced down at the two mollies before her, and anticipation hung in the air.
    "Every time I get to hold a ceremony for cats in this clan, my heart is warmed by the knowledge of how far we've come, and I am excited by the prospect of the heights that we can climb to in the future. I am honoured to be able to watch you all grow, and most of all I have been privileged enough to see these two mollies grow from tiny kits to the strong apprentices you see before you, and I ask StarClan to look down on them and judge them as I commend them to our ancestors as the embodiment of what a warrior should be. Tempestpaw, Silverpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
    "I do!"
    "I do!"
    "The vow, Tempestpaw."
    "To my clan, to my home, to the blood that binds; I pledge myself to the cliffs and the snow. The North is all."
    "Then from this day on, you will be known as Tempestflame, for the warmth and burning passion of your spirit. StarClan honours your charisma, and I am pleased to welcome you as a full warrior of NorthernClan. Honour her!" Yowls went up for the new warrior as she stepped forward to exchange ritual with Sleetstar, as she climbed down the rock. The black molly stepped back, grinning broadly as Silverpaw nudged her shoulder. "Silverpaw! The vow."
    "To my clan, to my home, to the blood that binds; I pledge myself to the cliffs and the snow. The North is all."
    "Then from this day on, you will be known as Silvercreek, for your graceful beauty. StarClan honours your resilience, and I could not be more excited to welcome you as a full warrior of this clan. Honour her!" Again, yowls went up for the new warrior as she beamed. She could make out her parents, whooping loudly and excitedly, and the baritone of Sprucepaw's voice calling her new name for all he was worth. As Silvercreek turned, and Sprucepaw broke toward her, she imagined she could see another brown pelt, running alongside him, before his fur engulfed her in an embrace, and his purr shattered the world in two. Happiness seeped into her skin, and as he bowled her over directly into the ground with her paws around his shoulders, she laughed.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    Newleaf soothed the clan. The warmth set in, chasing away frosts in the mornings, and the tempestuous snowstorms settled into pristine blue skies. Still, there was a vein of sadness running through the clan. Cats treated Thunderjaw and Minkfur delicately, although it was plain to see how easily irritated that made Minkfur, and the younger warriors and apprentices were spoken to soothingly, while those who hadn't known Willowpaw played in peace.
    Silvercreek was exhausted by all the side-eyes and the well wishes. She had hoped proving herself in her warrior ceremony would have got the rest of the clan off her back, but even Aurorapaw stuck close and watched her sister with wary eyes, trying to offer quiet comfort with a proud jut of her chin and a firmness to her shoulders. Silvercreek knew her baby sister too well; even if Aurorapaw tried to hide it, she saw the shoulders waver.
    She ducked into the medicine den, bored after being left in the clan for the day. Poppywish had set out for herbs earlier in the morning, but Silvercreek hadn't seen a familiar pelt leave the den at all. Sure enough, while Foxspring snoozed next to Lunardawn and Dapplelotus, Sprucepaw sat at the back of the den, absently sorting herbs. The piles were already exact, both toms sticklers for order, but Sprucepaw seemed furiously interested in them anyway.
    "It's a nice day outside," her friend startled at her voice, his eyes softening as he leaned across to touch her nose with his, "come take a walk with me."
    "Poppywish wants these sorted before he gets back."
    "You think I don't know you well enough to know you've sorted them within an inch of their life? I know you can't sort them any more than they have already been sorted."
    "You're saying sorted too much." Sprucepaw chuckled, tucking a row of herbs back into place. Silvercreek purred.
    "Maybe, but it made you laugh." The tom paused, turning his curious gaze to Silvercreek. She imagined she must have grown too, although being next to Sprucepaw didn't make her feel like it. He was taller than Minkfur now, and rapidly gaining on his father's height, the tufts of his ears making him seem taller. His shoulders were just as broad, but his form altogether lankier, like he hadn't quite grown into his great paws. She smiled, and cocked her head at him.
    "I'm fine," he said after a long pause, "I really am."
    "And I believe you, but I don't need to be checking up on you to want to hang out with my best friend." Sprucepaw thought about that, a flicker of guilt crossing his eyes, before he nodded, and got to his paws, the pair of them walking shoulder to shoulder as they exited the den. Sprucepaw squinted and blinked against the light, making Silvercreek laugh. "That's a sure sign that you've been in there too long, you know."
    "Ha ha, very funny," Sprucepaw rolled his eyes, nudging her companionably, "so, on a scale of one to fuming, how mad are you that everyone's tip-toeing around you for patrols."
    "Really, really mad," Silvercreek laughed, but it sounded hollow even to her ears, "I appreciate the concern, but it's harder to try and move on when all I have to do is sit around and think about it. I'd rather have some kind of distraction, you know?" Sprucepaw hummed, nodding his head back toward the den. "Right... you and your herbs. You know, smart move becoming the medicine cat apprentice."
    "Keeps me occupied, for sure."
    "You tease, but you seem happier. I hope you are."
    "I am. I miss you though. I miss sharing a den with everyone, like we did before everything changed," he chuckled a little, "I don't just mean Willowpaw, either. I think the change started when Wolfwhisker and Butterflyshine left us. That set in motion everything that came after. It's not like we've grown apart but... well. I'm sure you can tell how things are changing."
    "I see it more often than you do, sure," Silvercreek chuckled, shaking out her fur, turning her face up to the sun, "but... change is inevitable, like the seasons, right? I only hope the next changes are for the better."
    "You know, the wrong cat catches you saying that, they're going to start thinking you're hitting on me." Silvercreek rolled her eyes, shoving her friend as hard as she could. He barely budged, swaying like the bough of a willow tree as he laughed, loud and booming. The sound warmed Silvercreek's heart, washed her in a relief that swept from nose to tail-tip. She leaned against his shoulder, companionably, pleased when his jaw touched the top of her head.
    "You're hilarious. Has anyone told you that you should just become a permanent storyteller for the clan? I think you could make a real rank out of just telling your super funny jokes all the time."
    "Come on, it's kind of funny to think about. Admit it."
    "I will do no such thing," Silvercreek sniffed, darting out ahead of him and catching him in the nose with her tail. He sputtered, shaking out his fur. "Besides, I could do so much better than you." Sprucepaw cackled with laughter.
    "You come back over here and say that." Silvercreek gave him a wicked grin.
    "You'll have to catch me first."

-

Poppywish stepped back in through the entrance to camp, and heard shouting. Sprucepaw's voice was easily distinguishable, but there was joy in his tone, and the tension in Poppywish's shoulders evaporated as he watched his apprentice stretch out for Silvercreek, nicking one of her paws out from under her and sending the pair of them sprawling as he scrambled to pin her down. He was too slow, and Sprucepaw swore loudly as Silvercreek laughed and darted away again, her friend in hot pursuit. Poppywish sighed, shaking his head contentedly.
    "It's good that they're playing," he jumped a little, glancing to the side to see Hollyfeather brushing back into camp alongside him, "do you want some help with the herbs? I'd hate to disturb him." Poppywish nodded, and Hollyfeather carefully took a bundle from him, the pair of them crossing camp together and making their way up to the den. They set the herbs down in storage, and Poppywish began to sort through them.
    "Thank you for your help, Hollyfeather. I didn't realize you were camp-bound today."
    "I'm not, Summitsky sent me back from patrol for a quick break. Twilightflower headed up to the stream to fish instead, but the sun's out and my body isn't quite ready to start shedding for a Greenleaf coat, so I'm an inch or two away from overheating." Poppywish chuckled a little, nodding sympathetically. "I figured I'd try to help out around here as much as I can. I'm not one for napping."
    "I couldn't imagine you were," the tom said, "in fact, I don't think I've ever seen you sleep, let alone nap."
    "You're one to talk, Poppywish, running yourself ragged on nothing but a wink," her face grew serious then, her head cocking, "are you alright though? I'm... sorry if this is intruding, but I overhead Thunderjaw talking to Sprucepaw. He said you were having nightmares."
    "A nightmare," Poppywish corrected, "just one. I used to have bad ones when I first came to the clan, a result of anxiety and stress, but... this wasn't one like that. I barely remember most of the dreams that I have, but... I can still recall this one almost perfectly. It wasn't like anything I've ever dreamed." He shook his head, roughly, as if trying to dislodge the thoughts. Hollyfeather gave him a worried glance.
    "Do you... want to talk about it?" She winced at how it sounded, and shook her head. "Forget it, I doubt talking about something like that is going to give you any peace of mind about it, and it's not like I could help anyway."
    "Maybe not, but maybe you can make some sense of it. Do you dream?"
    "Like any other cat."
    "Oh, but I doubt that Hollyfeather. You're somewhat extraordinary, don't you know? Not like any other cat I've ever met, that's for certain." The she-cat ducked her head at the medicine cat's praise, before he continued. "I was in the camp, but it was on fire. Nothing was burning, there was just a lot of fire, and a white shape moving toward me, but I couldn't make out what it was. And then Willowpaw was there, and she was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. There was a lot of blood, and then Willowpaw yelled at me to run, and then I woke up." Poppywish shook his head, again. "Strange, isn't it?"
    "If you don't dream like that? Yeah," Hollyfeather's voice was uneven, unsure what to say, "I hate to tell you, but I don't have any clue what that means."
    "Well, it was nice to hope," Poppywish chuckled, "you know, I'm sure Koishimmer would appreciate someone saving her from Magpiefeather's stories, and I have many herbs to sort without my dear apprentice..."
    "I'll go offer my services. If you need any help, let me know." Poppywish hummed his acknowledgement as Hollyfeather got to her paws, and exited the den, into the blinding sunlight. Down below, Koishimmer limped around the camp with Magpiefeather's shoulder for support. Sprucepaw and Silvercreek chased each other with high, delighted laughs. Hazerise and Plumiris were sunning themselves together, kits battling in a tight ball, flashes of silver and red. The clan was happy. The clan was safe.
    Hollyfeather thought about flames taller than the world, and her lie.

-

Fogbelly ducked into the den, lifting her prey high over the head of her kittens as they bounded around her paws. Hazerise laughed at the site, while Plumiris chuckled daintily by her side. Plumiris' kits were more well-behaved, settled close to their mother's flank. Tulipkit was fast asleep, while his sisters whispered over his head.
    "This rabbit is for your mother," Fogbelly chided, placing the fresh-kill in front of her mate and rubbing their foreheads together, "hello, gorgeous."
    "Darling," Hazerise purred. The molly laughed as Fogbelly scooped up a kit in each paw and flopped onto her back, dragging them onto her stomach so she could groom them. "How was training today?"
    "It was good, Daisypaw's a quick learner and she listens hard, and it's nice to have the input from the other mentors considering I've never really done this kind of thing before. The other mentors are pretty fun too- Flamestream's young, but he's got a lot of enthusiasm, Birchfang is really good with the kits and Twosight acts cranky, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. I think it's good for the apprentices to have each other as well."
    "I hope our kits grow up close," Plumiris mewed, smiling as Carnationkit grinned up at her, "I'm glad that I got to meet you two, I think we all would have been very lonely otherwise. Myself and my kits I mean. I think you two would have been okay." Hazerise and Fogbelly chuckled, but a new voice cut them off, drawing attention to Rivermask, lounging in the far corner against Breakerhowl, who groomed her lovingly.
    "Family is one thing, but it's nice for kits to have friends in the nursery. Our girls were lucky, coming up so close to Minkfur's kits, and within range of Twilightflower's, and then Sleetstar and Summitsky's as well. We weren't sure they'd make friends with the older ones, but in times like this I'm so glad that they did- it's good to know that no matter what, they're not alone, that they have a support system like that. Besides, just watching them play, it seems obvious to me that they get along pretty well."
    "No duh," Ospreykit shook out her fur, standing up on her mom's belly, "Carnationkit is my best friend in the whole world."
    "She means I'm the mastermind behind all our plans. No point in having adventures if you don't have the brains for them." Ospreykit rolled her eyes and Magnoliakit snickered, squealing as the silver shape launched at her, knocking her out of her mother's embrace and sending the pair of them tumbling across the floor together. Rivermask laughed.
    "Yeah, that looks just like Sprucepaw and Silvercreek at that age. They're going to be close for life."
    "I hope so," Plumiris smiled, touching her nose to a bleary, disoriented Tulipkit, "and I hope they get to be friends with your kits too, when you have them."
    "I'm sure my kits would never pass up a friend."
    "Between their mother and I, I think it's genetically impossible for them to not be relentlessly charismatic," Breakerhowl shot the queens a dazzling smile that made everyone laugh. Rivermask tilted her head, nuzzling his chin with a fond purr. "See? Just like that. They'll be charming the big kits into their schemes in no time."
    "StarClan save us all, then," Hazerise joked, ear swiveling to one side. She looked up, just as Duckbriar stepped into the den and stopped dead, obviously surprised to see everyone looking at her. She cleared her throat, and placed the bird she was carrying down at her feet.
    "I hope I'm not interrupting?"
    "No!" Plumiris was quick to meow. "No, not at all."
    "Oh, okay good! I um, I brought you a bird. For you. And your kits. They're eating solids right? Sprucepaw said. Not because I asked him about you I just asked about his day and-" Duckbriar kept babbling as Hazerise and Fogbelly glanced to Rivermask and Breakerhowl with a knowing smile, the four of them bursting into happy laughter that soothed the tension in the she-cat's shoulders and made Plumiris duck her head bashfully, but it didn't take long for her eyes to find the warm returning glance of Duckbriar once again.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
12/12 - x4 hares
` clan events
poppywish and sprucepaw search for herbs for the injured cats:
↪ cobweb, tormentil
poppywish tends to injured cats. he treats:
↪ koishimmer with x1 raspberry leaf
↪ summitsky with x1 cobweb
↪ foxspring with x1 marigold
↪ all other injured cats are kept on rest
featherpaw and aurorapaw take their warrior assessments
blackpaw and ironpaw learn advanced battle
dandelionpaw, buttercuppaw, daisypaw and pansypaw learn battle
` patrols
hunting-
1 - sleetstar, wolfwhisker, duckbriar, sycamorepath, lynxdash, brewingice
2 - midnightblaze, primrosepetal, lunardawn, winderstrike, sunnynose, emberpetal
3 - summitsky, butterflyshine, snowsilver, leopardrunner, twilightflower, hollyfeather
4 - bearears, whisperwind, bramblingrose, graypeak, sootpaw, falconstreak
border-
1 - brackenstrike, frostclaw, addersong, tempestflame, lightningivy, blizzardheart

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 73 moons | ♀

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 79 moons | ♂

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 64 moons | ♂ - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` sprucepaw | 13 moons | ♂

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 76 moons | ♂
    `` hollyfeather | 51 moons | ♀
    `` thunderjaw | 71 moons | ♂
    `` howlingeye | 54 moons | ♂
    `` brackenstrike | 82 moons | ♀
    `` splitface | 79 moons | ♀
    `` minkfur | 68 moons | ♀
    `` bearears | 46 moons | ♀
    `` fallowstep | 71 moons | ♂
    `` hawkeyes | 76 moons | ♂
    `` viridianfire | 38 moons | ♀
    `` frostclaw | 88 moons | ♂
    `` koishimmer | 40 moons | ♀ - cw
    `` birchfang | 46 moons | ♂
    `` sunnynose | 59 moons | ♂
    `` whisperwind | 28 moons | ♂
    `` breakerhowl | 64 moons | ♂
    `` waspshine | 47 moons | ♂
    `` winderstrike | 61 moons | ♂
    `` twilightflower | 51 moons | ♀
    `` sorrelsong | 37 moons | ♀
    `` dawnbreeze | 61 moons | ♀
    `` twosight | 87 moons | ♂
    `` ausmasthorn | 25 moons | ♀
    `` bramblingrose | 25 moons | ♂
    `` addersong | 58 moons | ♀
    `` graypeak | 56 moons | ♂
    `` falconstreak | 52 moons | ♀
    `` emberpetal | 22 moons | ♀
    `` flamestream | 22 moons | ♂
    `` honeyheart | 56 moons | ♂
    `` primrosepetal | 40 moons | ♀
    `` wolfwhisker | 19 moons | ♂
    `` butterflyshine | 19 moons | ♀
    `` duckbriar | 20 moons | ♀
    `` lunardawn | 40 moons | ♀
    `` foxspring | 31 moons | ♂ - tormentil
    `` fogbelly | 68 moons | ♀
    `` leopardrunner | 23 moons | ♂
    `` tempestflame | 18 moons | ♀
    `` blizzardheart | 18 moons | ♂
    `` brewingice | 18 moons | ♂
    `` lightningivy | 18 moons | ♀
    `` sycamorepath | 15 moons | ♂
    `` lynxdash | 17 moons | ♂
    `` dapplelotus | 31 moons | ♀
    `` snowsilver | 19 moons | ♂
    `` silvercreek | 13 moons | ♀

` apprentices
    `` featherpaw | 19 moons | ♀
    `` aurorapaw | 13 moons | ♀
    `` blackpaw | 11 moons | ♂
    `` sootpaw | 11 moons | ♀
    `` ironpaw |10 moons | ♀
    `` dandelionpaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` buttercuppaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` daisypaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` pansypaw | 8 moons | ♀

` queens and kits
    `` hazerise | 66 moons | ♀
    ospreykit & eaglekit [3, ♀♂]
    `` plumiris | 20 moons | ♀
    carnationkit, tulipkit &
    magnoliakit [3, ♀♂♀]
    `` rivermask | 63 moons | ♀
    ↪ due 1 moons

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 118 moons | ♀
    `` the stranger | 252 moons | ♂
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | summit of boreas | noctem.
→ | whitebark | grey_hoodie
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [4] | greencough
poppy seeds [0] | pain
burnet [0] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [0] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
raspberry leaves [0] | strength
ragwort [2] | strength
chervil [1] | infections/bellyache
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough
fennel [2] | hip pain
cobweb [0] | bleeding
wintergreen [0] | wounds
mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
goldenrod [0] | wounds

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x4 | 1 servings [4]
rabbit | x1 | 2 servings [2]
stoat | x5| 2 servings [10]
small fish | x5 | 2 servings [10]
hare | x3 | 3 servings [9]
bird | x1 | 3 servings [3]

` mentors
sleetstar | featherpaw [4]
↪ battle, hunt, climb, swim
winderstrike | aurorapaw [4]
↪ hunt, battle, track, swim
breakerhowl | blackpaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, swim
graypeak | sootpaw [4]
↪ battle, hunt, stalking, swim
ausmasthorn | ironpaw [3]
↪ hunt, battle, swim
birchfang | dandelionpaw [1]
↪ swim
flamestream | buttercuppaw [1]
↪ swim
fogbelly | daisypaw [1]
↪ swim
twosight | pansypaw [1]
↪ swim

` deceased
galepaw | murdered by boscoe
stormkit | weak at birth
hurricanekit | weak at birth
willowpaw | crushed in landslide

` family ties
archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ VagaryClan : 004 ✧

Postby [kat] » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:12 pm

𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟

Number of Cats: 14 | Next StarClan Visit: 11/21/19 | Pebbles: 32

𝕠𝕙, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕚 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟?

"Hey, Riverstar!"
The gray oriental, who had been sitting outside the leader's den watching the camp, turned to see his faithful deputy bounding up to him.
"Good morning, Rookspots. Sleep well?" he purred, waving his tail as an invitation to sit with him. Rookspots took it, and dipped his head politely.
"I did, thank you. The dawn patrol went out fine as well," he added with a flick of his ear. For a few moments the pair sat and observed the camp. The sun was beaming softly through the trees, reflecting a pale glow on the frosted earth. Riverstar gave an amused purr as he saw Sharpkit disappear behind a den with his nose to the ground, undoubtedly searching for something, and a few tail-lengths away Hopkit was attempting to teach Rainkit a battle move she definitely didn't actually know. Vividgaze was sunning herself in the corner, keeping an eye on her family.
"I couldn't do it. Especially without a father," Rookspots commented, following Riverstar's gaze. "That's a lot of kits."
"Yes, but they're good for the Clan," The leader responded warmly. After a few more heartbeats of silence Rookspots turned to him.
"You know, I was wondering. Have you thought about a name for the Clan?"
"A name?"
"Sure. I mean, we could just keep going as 'that Clan in the pretty green forest,' but I think an official name would be, you know... more unifying."
"Oh, right- like the Clan I'm from was called BearClan," Blaze called from the fresh-kill pile, having overheard their conversation. Riverstar tipped his head to the side.
"Okay, I like the idea of a Clan name. Got anything in mind?"
Rookspots thumped his tail on the ground in thought. "Hmm. I guess I didn't think about that part. ForestClan?"
"I don't think you could get any more generic." Blaze scoffed, rolling his eyes. Rookspots ignored him.
"Or maybe SpringClan, because of the Starspring?" He suggested again. This time Blaze made no comment and Riverstar nodded slowly.
"That could work..."
"Have you ever heard of a vagary?" A quieter voice piped up. Riverstar turned to see Coalpaw, who appeared to have been listening from the shadows. The young black she-cat had been growing and learning so fast, and even though he wasn't her mentor, Riverstar felt his heart warm with pride when he looked at her. He shook his head.
"I don't think I have. What's that?"
"It's like... an unpredictable change, or journey. Like the ones all of us took to get here!" she mewed, eyes shining.
"VagaryClan..." Rookspots murmured to himself. He turned to Riverstar and purred. "I like that!"
The gray tom had to agree it had a nice ring to it, and he liked the meaning. He nodded in satisfaction.
"Then VagaryClan it is!"

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖

Later that day, Riverstar was enjoying a rabbit near his den when a set of white and orange paws appeared in front of him. He glanced up to see Blaze standing over him, looking uncharacteristically nervous. The VagaryClan leader sat up and dipped his head.
"Hello. Would you like to share?" He offered, gesturing to the rabbit. Blaze shook his head, looking even more frazzled to be invited to share prey with his leader, and Riverstar wondered if he shouldn't be so casual. Brushing it off, he continued smoothly,
"What can I do for you?"
"Well... I guess I just feel a bit out of place. I know that when I arrived I said I wanted to keep my name. But now, everyone here has a proper Clan name, and I don't..." he trailed off. Riverstar nodded briskly.
"So I suppose you'd like one? I certainly wouldn't mind giving you a new name, if that's what you wish." Blaze dipped his head, appearing relieved that his leader understood. Without any hesitation Riverstar turned and leapt onto the rock that sat just outside his den.
"May all of VagaryClan gather for a Clan meeting!" he called. After his cats had assembled and Vividgaze had hushed her kits, he gestured to Blaze to step forward.
"Our Clanmate Blaze has requested a name change to honor his position as a warrior of VagaryClan. I am granting his request in front of you so that his new name may be approved by the stars." Blaze, looking embarrassed to have had a meeting called just for him, stepped up to where Riverstar stood.
"By the powers of StarClan, I grant you a full warrior name. Blaze, from this moment on you shall be known as Blazethroat. Thank you for serving VagaryClan." He declared, and rested his chin on Blazethroat's head.
"Blazethroat! Blazethroat!" VagaryClan cheered, and the renamed warrior dipped his head to them, clearly still self-conscious. Riverstar himself was relieved that the ceremony was over, as he wasn't completely used to performing them yet. After the Clan eventually dispersed, Blazethroat turned back to him, a rare glimmer of appreciation in his gaze.
"Thank you, Riverstar."

𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
♂️| Riverstar | 51 moons |
Lives: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕪
♂️| Rookspots | 79 moons |

𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕥
♂️| Fadedsun | 62 moons |
Skill Points: ❀❀❀❀❀
𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
♂️♀️| Name | Age | [url=link]✧[/url]

𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕤
♂️| Blazethroat | 53 moons |
♂️| Hickoryheart | 36 moons |
♀️| Lynxface | 38 moons |

𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤
♀️| Coalpaw | 10 moons |

𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕤
♀️| Vividgaze | 31 moons |
powers

𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕤
♂️| Rainkit | 1 moons |
powers
♂️| Sharpkit | 1 moons |
powers
♀️| Hopkit | 1 moons |
powers
♂️| Pinekit | 1 moons |
powers
♀️| Softkit | 1 moons |
powers
♂️| Leafkit | 1 moons |
powers

𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤
Clan Name | Username

𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
North | IslandClan | 爆殺王
Northeast | Clan | Username
East | Will-O-Wisps | wendi-ghost
Southeast | Clan | Username
South | PineClan | deimos
Southwest | AlgidClan | frightened eyes
West | Shadowed Kingdom | Heavenbreeze
Northwest | Clan | Username

𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕓 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖
Herb | Usage

𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕙-𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕖
Squirrel | x3 | 6 servings
Bird | x1 | 3 servings
Mice | x0 | 0 servings
Vole | x0 | 0 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings

𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤
Rookspots | Coalpaw | 2/4 | Hunting, Fighting
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤
Vividgaze and Unknown | Rainkit, Sharpkit, Hopkit, Pinekit, Softkit, Leafkit

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕
Cat Name | Cause of Death

𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
➵ Fadedsun and Lynxface join VagaryClan.
➵ Rookspots teaches Coalpaw swimming.
➵ Blazethroat, Lynxface, and Rookspots hunt.
➵ Hickoryheart, Riverstar, and Coalpaw go on a border patrol.
➵ Riverstar asks StarClan for an apprentice.
➵ VagaryClan consume 2 rabbits.
➵ Fadedsun searches for herbs.

➵ Note: With him, Fadedsun brought: x1 Cobweb, x1 Catmint, x1 Comfrey, x1 Marigold, and x1 Poppy seeds.
Last edited by [kat] on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Sub Replies | 11/17/19

Postby Kazin » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 pm

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!

Last Replies: Nov. 9th
✧ Weather ✧ Newleaf
Warmth is spreading!
Leaves are coming back,
snow has started to melt,
and prey and cats alike are
emerging from their dens.
Predators are also on the move.
Births become easier.
✧ Clans ✧
Lakeclan | Twistedclan
Chessclan | Prairieclan
Evergreenclan | Celestial Beings
Whisperclan | Clan of Despair
Wildclan | Will-o-Wisps
Vagaryclan | Larch's Advance
Lotusclan | Hiddenclan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use, found on Unsplash, VisualHunt, or Pexels - or they have been made on CaC lineart by H155, or grey_hoodie; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat). ]

xXocea wrote:WILDCLAN

Gathering | [ Oriole gathers x2 rocks and x1 bramble. ]

Patrol | [ Cloudstar finds a potential warrior while on patrol. They are a lynx point, line and color by H155. ]

Hunting | [ Cloudstar and Oriole catch x1 hare and x1 minnow. ]

Mod Notes | [ fae handles all store interactions right now! I believe you can contact her directly about a transaction. ]

broken* wrote:CELESTIAL BEINGS

Request | [ Celestial Beings have been sent a scarred Persian cat! Lines done by Grey_Hoodie; colored in by me, Kazin. ]

Medicine Cat | [ Angelica and Sky gather x1 burnet, x1 tansy, and x1 stinging nettle. ]
[ Angelica's skills remain sharp at 5SP. ]

Hunting | [ Juniper's hunting patrol returns with x1 fish and x1 mouse. ]

Border Patrol | [ Mambo's border patrol encounters a pair of apprentice aged siblings. ]
[ Descriptions for the cats; gray and white bicolor. Lines by Grey_Hoodie, color in done by myself, Kazin. ]

Training | [ Sedge successfully learns hunting. ]
[ Harrier successfully learns hunting. ]
[ Tunis successfully learns defensive combat. ]

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:CHESSCLAN

Border Patrols | [ Orangeray's patrol encounters nothing of interest, though Raventalon falls into a bush of sharp thorns. She will need x1 goldenrod for the small scratches, and the patrol returned early after spending a lot of time trying to untangle the cat from the bush. ]
[ Rookwhisker's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]

Training | [ Mouflonpaw and Steppepaw fail to learn hunting; Pikapaw and Bébépaw are successful in learning hunting. ]
[ Mosquitopaw successfully learns fighting. ]
[ Gannetpaw and Spectacledpaw successfully learn stealth. ]
[ Genetpaw successfully learns climbing. ]

Request | [ Horizonstar's request has been granted. Lines drawn by Grey_Hoodie - Chamrosh colored it in. ]

Hunting | [ Argentéhop's patrol comes back empty pawed, the apprentices lack in hunting experience unfortunately scaring away all the prey... ]
[ Sweethen's patrol catches x1 rabbit and x2 vole. ]
[ Juncoflight's patrol catches x1 big fish. ]

Assessments | [ Martenpaw failed his assessment, too tired from his previous patrol to do well. ]
[ Chasmpaw successfully passes her assessment! She becomes Chasmeye, cavalier of Chessclan. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Wolfwhiskers gathers x1 dandelion and x1 tansy. ]

MistyAutumnDays wrote:EVERGREENCLAN

Hunting | [ Skyfur and Splashheart catch x2 mouse. ]

Border Patrol | [ Snapperjaw's patrol encounters a potential paladin. ]

Training | [ Quincepaw, Ryepaw, and Eveningpaw each successfully learn a skill! ]

Herb Gathering | [ Kindlepine and Pokepaw gather x1 catmint, x1 celandine, and x1 willow bark. ]

Mates | [ Unfortunately, Creamflower is unable to become pregnant this moon. ]

deimos wrote:HIDDENCLAN

Hunting | [ Lilac's hunters catch x1 squirrel and x1 fish. ]

Border Patrol | [ Browyn's patrol encounters a potential merchant. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Astra gathers x1 goldenrod and x1 stinging nettle. ]

Training | [ Crispin is unable to learn a skill this moon... ]
[ Misty successfully learns climbing! ]

Family | [ Cadence is expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

lyttlekytten wrote:VAGARYCLAN

Training | [ Coalpaw successfully learns swimming! ]

Hunting | [ Blazethroat's patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 squirrel. ]

Border Patrol | [ Hickoryheart's border patrol comes across a potential warrior! They are a red ticked tabby with green eyes; lines and color done by Grey_Hoodie. ]

Request | [ Riverstar's request has been granted! ]
[ The apprentice is a ginger classic tabby with white spotting, and copper eyes. Lines by Grey_Hoodie, color in done by me, Kazin. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Fadedsun gathers x1 feverfew and x1 stinging nettle. ]

Last edited by Kazin on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Bluey, » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Mountainclan
Number of Cats: 3| Next Starclan Visit: Nov 23, 2019 | Pebbles:

POV: Ferretfur
Ferretfur lay in her nest next to Twighaze, his dull green eyes seemed calming. They spoke for a while before drifting off to sleep. The next morning Ferretfur groomed her long fur before she began to groom Twighaze’s, they shared tongues for a while before Ferretfur, Twighaze and Nettlestar all went hunting. As Nettlestar went to her den Twighaze and Ferretfur padded down the mountain and into the undergrowth, were they shared news and before long the questions on whether to be mates or not came out of Twighaze’s mouth. “Oh, of course” Ferretfur answered before burring her face into the toms tabby grey fur. This time they walked side by side pelts brushing back up the mountain, Ferretfur felt as if she could run up and down the mountain forever with all this excitement building up inside her.

POV: Nettlestar
Ever since Twighaze was brought into MountainClan Nettlestar had felt that Ferretfur and him were getting closer and closer. She had seen them together all the time and even during duties they seemed to be close. I be they are going to be mates she told herself, after all them being mates would be great for the clan as that might lead to kits. As the two cats went off into the forest Nettlestar went on a border patrol by herself not daring to disturb them, went she climbed down the mountain she could hear Twighaze’s gentle voice with Ferretfurs soothing one along side it. After hearing them she avoided that path and took the longer one to the border instead.

Ferretfur, Twighaze and Nettlestar Go hunting
Nettlestar goes on a border patrol
Ferretfur and Twighaze become mates and try for kits

Leader:
Nettlestar | Age 29 moons | Female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
Ferretfur| Age 31 moons| Female | X
Twighaze | Age 30 moons| Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x0 | 1 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Small bird | x2| 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadowed Kingdom 12

Postby Euthymios » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:46 am

[♂ - 9] [♀ - 9]
5 / 4 servings needed

despite the fresh-kill pile looking remarkably empty - the last hunting session was in the chilling depths of leaf-bare, paleclaw reported that the rest of the territory was now blooming with life. Newleaf had arrived at last, and with it, the hope for the Kingdom to prosper. The kinsmen had already lived through the first leafbare with no deaths or threat for starvation. Newleaf and greenleaf when it came, would hopefully be the golden age-the spurt of greatness.

[ border ] blackstar, chantarellestorm, ospreypaw, mallowsun, winterhaze, vulturecrest
      [ border 2 ] paleclaw, brambleheart, mistbreeze, leapordgaze, cedarsight, winterhaze
      [ new arrivals ] mallowsun and ospreypaw
      [ consumption ] 1 robin egg and 1 groundhog
      [ trials ] rainpaw is ready to take the blackblade trial.
      [ accession ] ospreypaw and mallowsun are appointed cadet and stormguard.
      [ mentorships ] ospreypaw's mentor is paleclaw
      [ training ] ospreypaw - hunting
      [ herb gathering ] valerianspring (priority for herbs that combat sickness)
      [ mod notes ] F2u images please!
      [ mod notes ]Purchased x3 prey from shop -9p
      [ mod notes ]Also I'm hoping that no one dies on patrol xx

high lord
      blackstar, 42 mns, ♂
        9 lives remaining
      high consort
      leapordgaze, 37 mns, ♀
      clearkit, lotuskit
      royal children :
      lotuskit, 3 mns, ♀
      clearkit, 3 mns, ♂

shadow seer :
      valerianspring, 42 mns, ♀ - 5sp

shadow-seer thorn

captain of the stormguard :
      chantarellestorm, 33 mns, ♂

stormguards
      paleclaw, 38 mns, ♀
      mallowsun, 35 mns, ♀

soldiers
      stormshroud, 32 mns, ♂
      winterhaze, 32 mns, ♀
      cedarsight, 32 mns, ♂
      brambleheart, 15 mns, ♀
      vulturecrest, 34 mns, ♂

cadets
      rainpaw, 13 mns, ♂
      ospreypaw, 14 mns, ♂

dames
      mistbreeze, 24 mns , ♀
      lionkit, harpkit

younglings
      lionkit, 3 mns , ♂
      harpkit, 3 mns , ♀
      clearkit, 3 mns , ♂
      lotuskit, 3 mns , ♀

veterans
╔═══════════════════════════╗
borders
║ ‣ N:
║ ‣ NW:
║ ‣ NE : vagaryclan ([kat])
║ ‣ W: gustclan chamrosh
║ ‣ E: lostclan (catmagics)
║ ‣ SW :
║ ‣ SE: bearclan (inky)
║ ‣ S: highgarden (eagle,)
╚═══════════════════════════╝

training
║‣ rainpaw's mentor is cedarsight (6)
xxx➝ completed!
║‣ ospreypaw's mentor is paleclaw (0)
xxxhunting, combat, climbing, ambush, stealth, tracking

║ reputation
║ ‣ allies : highgarden, lostclan, bearclan
║ ‣ enemies: celestials
║ ‣ neutral : gustclan, vagaryclan

║ fresh-kill pile + medicine stores
║ ‣ chipmunk x1, shrew, x0, robin egg x1
║ ‣‣ angelfish x0
║ ‣‣‣ crane x0, groundhog x1
Last edited by Euthymios on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:51 am, edited 15 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

risingclan chapter 2.

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:32 am

┌───────────────────────┐
Cats: 2 M: 2 F: 0 Servings: 2 *Archive
Next Request: 00/00 Rise like the dawn.

────────────────────────
"Pretending that we're not even scared at all."
*archive holds all post info
    ───── last moon's border patrol ─────

Rex had time and time again asked any new strays lurking about the town about joining up with him, but none of them were up for the struggles of clan life and hunting for their own food. He padded around the twoleg nests, looking at the structures boredly. He had asked just about every kittypet and stray that he knew, almost all of them were too scared to just drop their lives as they knew.
    The tom sighed, turning to start heading back to his own territory. However, when he was just about to leave, a snowy white cat with sickly blue eyes stopped him. "You- You're the weirdo going around tryna kidnap cats, right?" He questioned, a grin lacing his lips paired with his narrowed eyes.
    Rex heaved a sigh. "No, I'm offering a new life to cats! It's not kidnapping if no one is with me when I'm leaving, brat." Rex eyed the bright red collar around the cat's neck. 'No use recruiting this pampered pet.' He thought with a scowl. As he attempted to leave once again, the other cat pounced on him, catching him off guard.
    "You can kidnap me!" He yowled, smiling wickedly. “I’ve got nothing better to do around here.”
    Dumfounded, the cinnamon tom just stared at him. After a few moments, he shoved off the weird cat. "You're quite the kittypet." He commented, hooking a claw and tearing off the other cat's collar. "And you'll make good for a great warrior, with some training." He added, leaping over him, back towards his forests.

───── this moon ─────

Nimbus woke up bright and early, watching the sunrise. He didn't quite understand all of what Rex had explained with "clans" or even what it meant for him to be an Elite Warrior. However, he planned on making the younger tom proud to have brought him here.
    He had yet to catch his first prey, being ordered to stay back at the clan's camp to practice his stance and stalking. He had even been brought out of the camp to practice his fishing and tracking a bit. However, he was so keen on actually catching his own food that he had worked on all his hunting and fishing skills right at camp. As he leaps down from one of the higher caves, he stared at the small waterfall at the edge of the camp.
    "You can't fish in a waterfall, brat." The other tom teased.
    Nimbus turned quickly to see the bulky, smiling tom. Despite his looks, Nimbus knew the quirky and nervous cat in Rex's heart.
    "C'mon, we've got some hunting to do before it gets too dark." He demanded, turning to leave camp.
    'Finally!' It was Nimbus's time to prove he could be the Elite Warrior that Rex saw him as.

Border Patrol ── Rex
      Hunting Patrol ── Rex and Nimbus
      Training: Skill ── Name, Name, Name, and Name take Name, Name, Name, and Name
      Herb Gathering ── Name and Name

── Nimbus joined the clan
      ── I made the adjustments you asked for :)
      Previous Next
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Higher Ups:
    xxLeader Rex | 20m | ♂ | shorthaired cinnamon ticked tabby
    xxDeputy Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]X[/url]
    Medicine Cats:
    xxMedicine Cat Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]X[/url]
    xxApprentice Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]X[/url]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Clouded Guard:
    xxElite Nimbus | 26m | ♂ |
    xxName | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
    Warrior Group Name:
    xxElite Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
    Litters:
    xxQueen Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
    xxxxName | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
    xxQueen Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
    Elders:

Prey Pile:
    xxTrout/Largemouth Bass (x3) | 1
    xxSparrow/Cardinal/Blue Jay (x3) | 0
    xxHare (x3) | 0
    xxBluegill/Smallmouth Bass/Perch (x2) | 0
    xxSquirrel (x2) | 0
    xxMinnow (x1) | 0

all fonts used from fontmeme
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:25 am, edited 9 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:17 am

Evergreen Clan
Number of Cats: 21 | Next Starclan Visit: Today| Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 41

I’ll write it later :/

Two squirrels and a mouse have been consumed, one hunting trip has been sent out (Skyfur, Splashheart, Calmriver), one patrol has been sent out (Fernsnap, Creamflower, Ambermoon), One training session takes place (Crackleflame, Runningnight, Swiftstar, Snapperjaw, Ryepatch, Quincepaw, Ryepaw, Eveningpaw, Amblepaw, Badgerpaw), Kindlepine looks for herbs with Pokepaw, Swiftstar requests a dean from StarClan, Ryepatch and Snapperjaw try for kits.[size]

[size=85]Dignitary:
          Swiftstar | 58 moons old | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Dean:

Rooks:

Heralds:
          Kindlepine | 45 moons | Male | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
          Neophytes:
          Pokepaw | 26 moons | Female | X

Paladins:
          Ryepatch | 66 moons | Male | X
          Runningnight | 49 moons | Male | X
          Snapperjaw | 68 moons | Female | X
          Skyfur | 45 moons | Female | X
          Fernsnap | 42 moons | Female | X
          Ambermoon | 40 moons | Female | X

Partisans:
          Crackleflame | 37 moons | Male | X
          Splashheart | 39 moons | Female | X
          Creamflower | 28 moons | Female | X

Stewards:
          Ryepaw | 22 moons | Transgender Male | X
          Quincepaw | 18 moons | Male | X
          Eveningpaw | 13 moons | Male | X
          Badgerpaw | 6 moons | Male | X
          Amblepaw | 6 moons | Male | X

Sires:

Dams:
          Willowcreek | 43 moons | Female | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)

Nurses:
          Calmriver | 52 moons | Male | X
          Fishsnout | 44 moons | Male | X

Kits:
          Salmonkit | 5 moons | Male | X

Matriarchs:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton

Medicine Store
    Willow leaves | 1
    Daisy Leaf | 2
    Poppy Seeds | 1
    Chamomile | 1
    Dried Oak Leaves | 2
    Chervil | 1
    Marigold | 2
    Fennel | 3
    Cobweb | 1
    Honey | 2
    Raspberry Leaves | 1
    Yarrow | 1
    Deathberry | 2
    Dock | 1
    Watermint | 1
    Lavender | 1
    Yarrow | 1
    Juniper Berries | 1
    Broom | 1
    Chickweed | 2
    Willow bark | 1
    Celandine | 1
    Catmint | 1

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Mouse | x4 | 4 servings
    Artic Hare | x3 | 6 servings
    Wood Grouse | x5 | 15 servings
    Mink | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x4 | 8 servings

Mentors:
    Runningnight | Quincepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Crackleflame | Ryepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Kindleflame | Pokepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Swiftstar | Eveningpaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Snapperjaw | Amblepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Ryepatch | Badgerpaw | 1 training session | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Ivypaw | Female | X | Slipped on ice and fell off a gorge

Family:
    Runningnight and Skyfur | Eveningpaw and Ivypaw
    Splashheart and ??? | Quincepaw (EvergreenClan), Ploverkit (ClimbingClan), Ternkit (ClimbingClan)
    Willowcreek and Fishsnout | Salmonkit, Badgerpaw, and Amblepaw
    Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strikersclan nineteen

Postby Lokisaurus » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:45 am

[ strikersclan storage ]

clan news
    the clan consumes x4 field mice and x3 minnows

wispstar requests a queen from starclan

can i request for the death rolls of all my cats to be a lil' higher? like, 10% higher?

patrols
    diamondheart, frogjumper, mistyspring, larktrill and wispstar
    go hunting.

cypressjaw, thymewing, and spiderhop go searching for herbs

bloomingsky, brindlepelt, avocetstream, and gullpaw patrol the border.

lichenpatch, blossomdream, palesong, and panthersnap go on a leisurely hunt.

apprentice matters
    mumblekit is old enough to become an apprentice! his mentor will be blazestar
    whitekit is old enough to become an apprentice! his mentor will be spiderhop
    harrierkit is old enough to become an apprentice! his mentor will be bloomingsky

splashpaw trains with her mentor
    gullpaw trains with his mentor
    twopaw trains with his mentor
    lionpaw trains with his mentor

wolfpaw trains with his mentor

dawnpaw trains with her mentor
    pebblepaw trains with his mentor

medicine cat duties
    thymewing uses x1 catmint on mottledbreeze

pregnancy and families
    mintdapple and grayrain try for kits

diamondheart and crookedquill try for kits

some story for ya
    Wispstar was tired. This was nothing new, but with her kittens out of the nursery, the tortoiseshell queen had realized that her energy had been sapped. She was… old. If she were a typical warrior, she would’ve retired to the elder’s den by now. A small smile played across her muzzle as she fell into the fantasy. The elder’s den, warm and cozy alongside Mottledbreeze and Lichenpatch, telling stories to little kittens. It was such a nice thought…

But no. She was StrikersClan’s leader. She had a duty to her clan, and she was not privy to the comfort that the older members enjoyed.

Her fantasy faded from her mind within a moment, as she was promptly tackled by four very excited apprentices.

“Mama, mama! Twopaw caught a fish! It was the size of his face -”

“Mama, look at ssssa fissssssssh I caught. It’sssss sssso big!”

“I helped him catch it, and -”

Wispstar licked each of her children on the nose in turn, quieting them. “You’re speaking all at once. One at a time.”

Her litter sat down obediently. After a moment of murmuring, Twopaw dropped the large minnow that he had been trying to talk around.

“I wasth out with Sssssoparosssssa and ssssssshe helped me cath thisth fisth.”

“That’s a wonderful catch, dear.” Wispstar bumped her forehead against her son’s, and he purred in excitement. “Now, I’m sure one of the elders would enjoy that. It looks delicious. I bet that if you ask politely, they’ll even let you have a nibble.”

Twopaw sprang to his paws. “Really?” He scooped up the fish once more and trotted off with his siblings at his heels. My little warriors, Wispstar thought to herself, not daring to follow their little precession. Instead, she would turn around to look for Cypressjaw and Frogjumper. They were always good for a hunt.

&

Blazestar hated this clan. He missed the beach. He missed the waves that crashed against the camp. He hated the thorns and brambles that always got caught between his toes. He hated the dryness of the air. He hated all of it. It wasn’t home. He just wanted to go home…

But he had family here. Sort of. His kits with Wispstar saw him as their father, even though his relationship with Wispstar had deteriorated into title and nothing else. Panthersnap hated him with every fiber of her vindictive being, and Brindlebird didn’t talk to him anymore. Perhaps he could’ve started something with Diamondheart, but she had definitely given up on him. He had… nobody.... And it was his fault.

The ginger tom looked down at his paws. Rough and sore from padded around on rocky terrain. Nothing like the soft pads he had in WaveClan. Did they miss it? He gazed across the clearing towards Panthersnap, who was playing with her newest litter. Soulreed watched on from a distance, but Blazestar could not have cared less about him. He couldn’t possibly know how he felt…. Could he? He had also been hurt by Panthersnap. He must feel some sort of way about the separation. Perhaps he could…. No. He wasn’t going to talk to him. Absolutely not. Blazestar was a cat of -

“Talking to yourself again?”

Blazestar froze. His whiskers twitched, and he could smell Soulreed next to him. Talking…

“I was talking out loud?”

“Clear as day. Don’t worry. It’ll be our little secret.”

Blazestar blinked and turned his head to the black tom, who was already settling down beside him. “Why are you -”

“Coming to talk to you? Not sure, but looking at your grumpy mug is better than pining after her.” He jutted his chin towards their former mate. “She won’t let me around the kits right now, so I’ve got to keep myself busy.”

“Aren’t you going to fight her on that? They’re of your blood, too.”

Soulreed shook his head. “They’re my children, yes, but I’m not going to give her anymore reason to despise me. She hates that I called her out for being nasty and hurtful. She’s just… I guess she needs time.” He shrugged. “I can give her that. Anywho. Let’s not talk about hurt and pain. What’s your favorite type of fish?”

&

Brindlepelt was not used to courtship. She was a she-cat in her prime. Not old, per se, but she certainly wasn’t a new warrior. With her daughters now grown, she expected to be pampered. She expected that Littlebeetle would spoil her and fret over her. She did not expect to be hunting around her clan’s territory for flowers. For another she-cat. From a different clan.

It was all very surreal.

StrikersClan was usually very lively and colorful, with cats of all shapes and sizes flocking to Wispstar’s haven. The territory, however, did not have the same liveliness. The plants that grew there were covered in thorns, and were brown from the heat. It was nothing like the meadows that Highgarden sported, according to Wispstar. Brindlepelt didn’t even know what a rose looked like.

And so Brindlepelt went on, picking berries and flowers and leaves that smelled alright to her. What she ended up with was… it was a mess, to be honest. Round and pointy plants were shoved together in a weird bundle that scream ‘amateur!’ Brindlepelt wasn’t fond of it, but it would have to do. She was already at the border between Highgarden and StrikersClan. Hopefully some other cat would find her and knock the display away from her before she could embarrass herself. Hope, hope, hope. All she could do was hope that this went well. This alliance rested squarely on her shoulders, and if she could impress this one she-cat.

Well. Way uglier toms did it all the time. How hard could this possibly be?

-----
    leaders
    wispstar - wiry tortoiseshell she-cat, 95 moons
    > eight lives
    — blazestar - brilliant ginger and white tom, 65 moons
    deputy
    — cypressjaw - muscular gray tabby tom, 50 moons
    medicine cats
    — thymewing - fluffy brown tabby she-cat, 44 moons
    > five skill points
    — littlebeetle - tortoiseshell and white she-cat, 17 moons
    > five skill points
    image for littlepaw until i edit it
    warriors
    — frogjumper - lanky black tom, 44 moons
    apprentice, pebblepaw
    brindlebird - pretty brown tabby she-cat, 26 moons
    mistyspring - gigantic long-haired silver she-cat, 32 moons
    apprentice, spiderpaw
    diamondheart - silvery-white spotted she-cat, 32 moons
    grayrain - delicate long-furred silver tom, 32 moons
    apprentice, splashpaw
    talonwhisker - lithe brown tabby tom with large ears, 35 moons
    — hawktalon - light brown and white tabby tom, 45 moons
    apprentice, lionpaw
    soulreed - broad-shouldered black tom, 60 moons
    apprentice, dawnpaw
    lakemouse - hairless dark gray tom, 26 moons
    — mintdapple - stocky light calico she-cat, 40 moons
    apprentice, twopaw
    birchglow - long-haired cream tabby tom with a short tail, 33 moons
    apprentice, wolfpaw
    avocetstream - black and white tom, born as a molly, 61 moons
    apprentice, gullpaw
    crookedquill - husky light gray-brown tom, 47 moons
    — brindlepelt - stocky tortoiseshell she-cat with a slightly
    squished muzzle, 71 moons
    — soparosa - brown tabby she-cat with big amber eyes, 24 moons
    bloomingsky - seal point bicolor she-cat w. blue eyes, 39 moons
    larktrill - solid gray bicolor she-cat with curled ears, 14 moons
    is also a munchkin
    — spiderhop - brown tabby tom with extra toes and curled ears, 14 moons
    > is also a munchkin
    apprentice, whitekit
    panthersnap - brown tabby she-cat, 61 moons
    apprentices
    — splashpaw - ginger and white she-cat, 11 moons
    — twopaw - black and white tom, 11 moons
    — gullpaw - black and white tom, 11 moons
    — lionpaw - light ginger tom, 11 moons
    — wolfpaw - fuzzy gray tom, 11 moons
    — dawnpaw - light ginger tabby she-cat, 16 moons
    — pebblepaw - golden-brown tabby tom, 16 moons
    — mumblepaw - black tom, 6 moons
    — whitepaw - black and white tom, 6 moons
    — harrierpaw - light brown tabby tom, 6 moons
    queens
    palesong - pale she-cat, 43 moons
    permanent queen
    elders
    — lichenpatch - tortoiseshell she-cat, 129 moons
    mottledbreeze - tortoiseshell she-cat, 108 moons
    blossomdream - ruddy cream she-cat, 150 moons
    kits
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | scarabclan | broken
    South | Highgarden | eagle,

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x0
    Borage | x1
    Catmint | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Dock | x1
    Deathberries | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | x3
    Chervil | x3
    Chickweed | x3
    Cob Nut | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Field Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Blackbirds | x1 | 3 servings
    Ermines | x0 | 2 servings
    Minnows | x1 | 1 servings

mentors
    avocetstream | gullpaw | den repair, hunting
    grayrain | splashpaw | hunting, ambush
    mintdapple | twopaw | den repair, hunting
    hawktalon | lionpaw | battle, hunting
    birchglow | wolfpaw | hunting
    frogjumper | pebblepaw | pouncing, hunting
    soulreed | dawnpaw | pouncing, hunting

Deceased Cats:

cat of the week: diamondheart!
Last edited by Lokisaurus on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin's Replies | Nov. 18th, 2019

Postby Kazin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:23 am

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!

Last Replies: Nov. 10th
✧ Weather ✧ Newleaf
Warmth is spreading!
Leaves are coming back,
snow has started to melt,
and prey and cats alike are
emerging from their dens.
Predators are also on the move.
Births become easier.

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use, found on Unsplash, VisualHunt, or Pexels - or they have been made on CaC lineart by H155, or grey_hoodie; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat). ]

Cloudpelt wrote:TUNDRACLAN

Hunting | [ Lizardstalk's patrol catches x1 common raven, x1 rock ptarmigan, and x1 tundra vole. ]
[ Rainfall's patrol catches x1 rock ptarmigan and x2 common raven. ]

Branchstar's Adventure | [ No one was really sure why Branchstar did such a stupid thing. To protect her clan? To protect her kits? Whatever the reason, Branchstar's solo outing was not a good idea for the leader. The arctic fox seemed to be expecting a cat to come back, and was waiting for this moment to take out it's rage at being driven away from it's hunting spot. Perhaps before Branchstar even realized, the fox attacked swiftly, wanting to get one last revenge on the cats before leaving the territory for good. It's attack on the lone cat leaves Branchstar with one less life than she had before, and a severely damaged right front paw. ]
[ Branchstar loses a life. Upon assessing the damage to her foot, she will need x1 rush, and x1 dock leaf. Her paw will never heal correctly, and she will be left with a permanent limp on her foot. The medicine cats also recommend she rests in the nursery until her kits are ready to become apprentices, as putting more stress on her body may result in the loss of more lives. ]

Training | [ Candlepaw successfully learns treating severe physical wounds, thanks to Branchstar's injury. ]
[ Cranepaw learns hunting. ]
[ Violetpaw is unable to learn anything this moon... ]
[ Branchpaw learns hunting. ]
[ Winterpaw learns hunting. ]

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:MOUNTAINCLAN

Hunting | [ Ferretfur, Twighaze, and Nettlestar catch x1 rabbit and x1 mouse. ]

Border Patrol | [ Nettlestar encounters a potential warrior. They are a black spotted tabby with amber eyes. Lines and markings done by Grey_Hoodie, colored in by myself, Kazin. ]

Mates/Kits | [ Ferretfur is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons/2 posts. ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Lunar Empire sign in

Postby Lumos12 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:08 am

THE LUNAR EMPIRE

A collapsed and fallen into disarray manor , surrounded by mists and large pine trees, is now calls home to a clan of secretive, and power hungry felines. They do not care of which brings them out of their territory, to seek information about those around them, to use to their advantage, either it be for good or for evil. The clan themselves lingers in the foothills of the manor, living on the grounds, and the trees when the seasons turns for the worst.

Question is, would you join them?

Differences for clan ranking:
    Emperor
    Empress
    Concilium ( senior warriors, and advisers)
    Doctor
    militibus (warriors)
    apprenticii (apprentices)
    matres ( queens)
    liberi (kits)
    seniores (elders)

Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes