Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

( moorclan / post 11. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:52 am

font from 1001 fonts
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( statistics: 16 toms, 15 mollies, 31 total // 06 servings needed // next request from starclan is 10/20/19 )— -
( fresh kill pile: 00 pikas; 01 servings, 01 birds; 03 servings, 01 hares; 03 servings, 01 mice; 01 servings, 03 rabbits; 02 servings, 00 small fish; 02 servings // 23 servings total )— -
( medicine store: 01 catmint, 00 cobwebs, 01 poppy seeds, 01 borage leaves, 01 goldenrod, 01 thyme, 01 feverfew, 00 horsetail, 03 sticks, 01 lavender, 01 bindweed, 01 chervil, 01 burnet, 00 stinging nettle, 01 dandelion, 01 raspberry leaves, 01 celandine, 01 coltsfoot )— -
( archive // 20 pebbles )— -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ixxx▬writing here later !

consumption ; moorclan does not eat for one moon.
medicine ; hayfeather uses 01 cobweb on pondflower.
hayfeather searches for herbs.
hayfeather practices medicine.
hayfeather has five skill points.
training ; ruffpaw trains with peccarypelt.
saltpaw trains with satyrsplash.
bellpaw trains with mallowpath.
copperpaw trains with mahoganynose.
quakepaw trains with sweetdrop.
new apprentices ; the clan celebrates the new apprentices; saltpaw, bellpaw, copperpaw, and quakepaw !
warrior assessments ; splashpaw and ripplepaw take their warrior assessments; if they pass, they will be known as splashnose and ripplestep !
patrols ; tulipstar, acaciawhisper, satyrsplash, sweetdrop, peccarypelt, and mallowpath patrol the borders.
mahoganynose, massasaugafang, and trilliumheart patrol the borders.
hunting ; tadpoleskip, mocisfang, tinywhisker, and gatorsnout go hunting.
willowstomp, vedaliaang, pondflower, and hootwhisker go hunting.
nursery ; mirra is due next moon.
deaths ; there are no deaths.
other actions ; tulipstar requests an elder.
clan notes ; sweetdrop attracts at least one cat while patrolling.
mirra prevents complications during births if she attends the kitting.
ripplestep always brings back aquatic prey in addition to other prey caught. however, he tends to decrease the chance of finding cats on patrols.
splashnose reduces the chances of the patrol being majorly harmed or killed by predators.
saltpaw attracts at least one cat while patrolling.
copperpaw has a higher chance of finding young cats on patrol. if he becomes a mentor, his apprentice will always learn a skill if his powers are active. if he uses this power more than one moon in a row, he has a 75% chance of death.
quakepaw's first litter is guaranteed the max of six kits. any litter he has will have a lessened chance of being stillborn. he needs two or more mates for his powers to be active. if he uses his power more than one moon in a row he has a 50% chance of death.
mod notes ; none at the moment !

( the leader )
tulipstar, molly, 50m
brown bengal with green eyes
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the deputy )
satyrsplash, tom, 43m
ruddy somali with green eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the medicine cat )
hayfeather, tom, 44m
flame point bicolor with blue eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( warriors )
peccarypelt, tom, 39m
brown classic tabby with amber eyes
mallowpath, tom, 38m
black bicolor with olive eyes
mahoganynose, tom, 35m
longhair lynx point with blue eyes
massasaugafang, molly, 45m, primarily blind
silver tabby with orange eyes
trilliumheart, tom, 44m, deaf
solid white shorthair with amber eyes
pondflower, molly, 40m
solid blue shorthair with amber eyes
hootwhisker, molly, 18m
solid black longhair with green eyes
tadpoleskip, molly, 33m
black and white bicolor with green eyes
mocisfang, tom, 73m
ginger spotted tabby with amber eyes
tinywhisker, molly, 21m
brown mackerel tabby with green eyes
gatorsnout, molly, 41m
willowstomp, tom, 28m
longhair brown classic tabby with green eyes
sweetdrop, molly, 30m, powers
vedaliafang, molly, 40m
longhair dilute tortie with yellow eyes
acaciawhisper, tom, 55m
blue bengal with yellow eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( apprentices )
splashpaw, tom, 13m
blue bengal with grey eyes
ripplepaw, tom, 13m
silver ticked tabby with green eyes
ruffpaw, molly, 8m
brown mackerel tabby with brown eyes
saltpaw, tom, 6m
bellpaw, molly, 6m
shorthair lynx point with blue eyes
copperpaw, tom, 6m
shorthair seal point with blue eyes
quakepaw, tom, 6m
chocolate ticked tabby with brown eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( queens )
lovebugnose, molly, 31m
longhair dilute calico with yellow eyes
mirra, molly, 42m, powers
classic calico tabby with amber eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( kits )
fitchkit, molly, 5m
black smoke longhair with amber eyes
chickenkit, molly, 5m
solid white longhair with blue eyes
donkeykit, tom, 5m
shorthair seal point with blue eyes
rufouskit, tom, 1m
shorthair flame point with blue eyes
sulphurkit, tom, 1m
shorthair cream tabby with amber eyes
cydosiakit, molly, 1m
longhair dilute tortie with green eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( elders )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( families )
sweetdrop & richterscreech | salt, bell, copper, & quake
xxxxxxxxxxxx↳ from chessclan
unknown & unknown | splash & ripple
unknown & unknown | chicken & donkey
lovebug & unknown | rufous, sulpur, & cydosia
mirra & mahogany | unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( deceased )
name | cause of death
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( training )
ruffpaw | peccarypelt | 01 skills
saltpaw | satyrsplash | 00 skills
bellpaw | mallowpath | 00 skills
copperpaw | mahoganynose | 00 skills
quakepaw | sweetdrop | 00 skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )
north =
north east =
east =
south east =
south =
south west =
west =
north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( allies )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( enemies )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUSTCLAN // p 1

Postby NekomaruNidais » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:27 pm

DustClan
Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: 7 days | Pebbles: 0

I will write a beautiful story post later, but for now...

Duststar goes to the Blessing Stone to ask for a medicine cat!

Leader:
          Duststar | 30 moons | transgender tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Kangaroo Rat | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Garter Snake | x0 | 0 servings
    Agama Lizard | x0 | 0 servings
    Anole | x0 | 0 servings
    Finch | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
my thread links
arctofelis
jackhunds
dracofelis
hi, call me neko/nekomaru/whatever!
he/him, transgender male, gay
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby jazz. » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:59 pm

archive | Mod: amethyst | TwsitedClan uses: 9 servings | Next Moonpool visit: later
Number of cats: 54 | 27 females | 27 males | Rouges: 1 | Pebbles: 40

─ ℓαsт мσση
    xxxxxxx“What’re you talking about, boy? You already have your fancy leaves!” Ernest yowled in Frostpaw’s face. Frostpaw unsuccessfully tried to stutter a response but got a heavy paw connecting with his face and ended up in the dirt. When the world stopped spinning enough for Frostpaw to regain his balance, the leader was gone, and he was left alone. A hiss from the brush behind him sent him jumping out of his skin.
    xxxxxxx“It’s me,” A low voice hissed. He turned and was greeted with a cowering Skitter.
    xxxxxxx Frostpaw licked a few stray chest hairs down trying to regain some dignity. “You saw that, huh?”
    xxxxxxx“Nothing I haven’t seen or experienced before,” Skitter shrugged. “You shouldn’t keep asking him for things. If you hadn’t noticed, he has a short fuse.”
    xxxxxxx“I’m asking for herbs to help the queens. It’s like he wants them to die since he won’t let me do what I’m trained to do.” Frostpaw muttered.
    xxxxxxx“You’d be surprised,” Skitter glanced side-to-side. No one was aware of their conversation yet. “Your theory might not be far off.”
    xxxxxxx“Shouldn’t he want everyone healthy?”
    xxxxxxx“Why would he care if someone else dies?” Skitter whispered, eyes wide. “As long as his kits and himself are fine, he would welcome an excuse to show you a true punishment fit for one of his rogues.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxRainsong gave one final grunt as her third kit entered into the world. Galalight was worried as the queen was weakened greatly and bleeding heavily. She shoved a semi-chewed raspberry leaf in her mouth before she could protest. She would like to use another but only was lucky enough to gather catmint earlier. While Rainsong swallowed the leaf, Galalight turned to attention to the one stillborn tom resting near the other two kits. She turned to ask Frostpaw to quietly carry him away but was hit with the realization that she was still alone. Sunchaser instead offered to take his son and bury him while Rainsong rested. Now that the deputy left, it was only just Rainsong and Galalight. “You still have two beautiful kits,” She murmured to the panting queen, “One molly and one tom.”
    xxxxxxx“What should we name them?” Rainsong asked through breaths.
    xxxxxxx“That’s not up to me,” Galalight said gently, “I’m sure whatever you pick will be fitting.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxFrostpaw also was shoving raspberry leaves at a laboring queen, but instead of Rainsong, it was Sage. She was his first priority since she was carrying Ernest’s kits and honestly, because she was the most cordial queen out of the three. With the raspberry stopping the majority of her bleeding, soon two healthy heavily resembling Ernest were born. Volé looked on with wide eyes. Finally, Sage was dozing with her newborns nuzzling her belly. “Are they awake yet?” Volé tugged on Frostpaw’s tail.
    xxxxxxx“They won’t be available to play with for a while.” Frostpaw nudged him towards the exit of the den. “Why don’t you go see if it’s snowing yet.” Volé shot him an annoyed look but stalked outside anyway. Aria’s face contorted. Her labor would start soon, and Frostpaw gulped in anticipation.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxRabbitear yawned and cracked his neck. The loud pops startled Mousespeck out of a tired stupor. “Don’t be falling asleep on me,” He raised an eyebrow good-naturedly. The night watch had doubled in size, now including two cats at each post, fending sleep away from their watch partner.
    xxxxxxx“Believe me, I’m trying.” Mousespeck shook his head to get rid of the grips of dreamland. “Not spending an entire moon waiting on the elders paw and foot is a great motivator surprisingly.”
    xxxxxxxRabbitear laughed. “I’m looking forward to retiring and spending my days ordering everyone else around.”
    xxxxxxx“Neritefang sure enjoyed it,” Mousespeck mumbled. “We weren’t even apprentices; we were servants.”
    xxxxxxxA twig snapped in the distance and silenced the brothers. “You hear that?” Rabbitear whispered.
    xxxxxxx“I’m sure it’s nothing,” Mousespeck stammered. But neither of them believed that they were alone.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxAria was only still experiencing pre-labor pains, but now Bree was in labor full force. Her first two kits were delivered quickly and easily, so Frostpaw was optimistic. However, the third didn’t want to come as easy. Bree groaned as her third and final kit entered the world. The kit was frail and weak and didn’t squirm as Frostpaw did his best to clean her off. He gently nudged the kit towards Bree and tried to get her to start nursing, but the kit only let out a feeble cry. Bree also nudged her with her hind leg and looked to Frostpaw in a slight panic. “She’s not eating,” Bree’s nudges got more frantic. “She’s not doing anything.” Frostpaw laid a heavy paw on her hips to stop her movements.
    xxxxxxx“She’s with StarClan now,” He picked up the dead kit carefully and placed her in a dark corner of the den. That would have to do for now.
    xxxxxxx“StarClan?” Bree’s eyes filled with tears. “I don’t want her there; I want her here!”
    xxxxxxxWhile Frostpaw didn’t particularly care for Bree and her mood swings, he was still moved by the grieving mother’s cries of emotion. He soothed her with rhythmic licks on her head. “You have to be here for your two other kits. They still need their mother.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx“So how are you and Willowbranch doing?” Petalfall was in hell. In no sane world would she want to be questioned by the leader of the clan on her relationship. “It’s exciting that the daughters of some of my closest friends are becoming romantically involved,” Twistedstar continued. Petalfall wished for a sinkhole to open up and swallow her whole. StarClan if you’re listening, get me out of this conversation! She prayed.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxAria was having difficulties; her pelt was drenched with sweat but no kits were anywhere in sight. Her pains had turned into full-blown labor, and it wasn’t pretty. Flashbacks of Graybelly bleeding out on the medicine den floor raced through Frostpaw’s mind. He mentally cursed Ernest; this cat would die, and it might have been prevented if only he had gathered more herbs! The moon was hanging high in the night sky by the time Aria’s only kit entered the world and she faded out of it. He laid the surviving kit against a dozing Sage, and he started suckling immediately. Then, he carefully dragged Aria’s body next to the deceased kit in the corner. There would be a time of reckoning whenever Ernest came to find a dead queen and kit.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx“What’s it like being mates with someone?” Softdapple swayed back and forth dreamily. “Is it as magical as I think it is?”
    xxxxxxx Mallardwing internally rolled her eyes. She knew the young molly meant well, but by StarClan could she be annoying. “It’s nice to fall asleep and wake up next to the cat you love the most every day.” She decided that seemed like a good enough answer for now.
    xxxxxxxSoftdapple squealed. “So cute!” Her squeal brought Rabbitear and Mousespeck speeding their way.
    xxxxxxx“Who’s that?” Mousespeck asked.
    xxxxxxx“Just Softdapple.” Mallardwing sighed.
    xxxxxxx“No, no, not that! Crashing through the sticks!” Rabbitear hissed. The cats stopped arguing enough to actually listen to the forest noises around them. There seemed to be faint sounds of cats carefully stepping in the snow. “I don’t think that’s Twistedstar,” Rabbitear whispered. The four crouched and each took a different direction to watch. Mallardwing, the south, was the one to spot the offenders. It looked like another group of rogues were planning on stealing more of their hard-earned prey.
    xxxxxxx“Not on our watch!” Mallardwing slashed her tail and leaped forward. The other members of the watch followed suit and after some hackles raised and hisses exchanged, the rogues were properly run off. “Now, to tell Twistedstar.”
    xxxxxxxThe four guards found Twistedstar happily chatting to Petalfall who looked pained. “I’m not pressuring you to have kits or anything until you two are ready…” She was saying, “but whenever you are, I’m sure you would find a willing donor quite easily. Maybe Tigerstrike could even help you two.” Petalfall was very grateful to be relieved from her hell as her clanmates retold what they just experienced.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxFrostpaw cowered near the entrance of the den listening for any hint of Ernest, and just as the moon was sinking behind the tree line, he heard his annoyed voice. “You got nothing?” He rasped. A couple cats tried to stammer out an excuse, but a heavy smack silenced them. Frostpaw flinched. He felt awful for thinking this, but perhaps if Ernest could take out some frustrations on the failed raiders, he might survive his upcoming reckoning. “You have lost food privileges for the undetermined future. All you needed to do was to take already captured prey! How hard is that?”
    xxxxxxxOne cat grew braver. “There were guards at every entry point!” She soon shrieked in pain and Frostpaw heard her stumble away whimpering. He screwed his eyes up, not wanting to know what scarring she would now wear. The rest of the raiders were shocked to silence and slunk away, making sure to give their pitiful prey-pile a wide berth. The dawn was trying to break, giving Frostpaw a little bit of hope. The remaining queens and kits had been dozing for a couple hours now, and nothing had come of Frostpaw. Ernest’s two kits and sort-of mate survived; Frostpaw was certain he didn’t particularly care for Aria, just wanted to boost his numbers. Heavy pawsteps snapped him out of his thoughts. Ernest’s battered head peeked into the nursery and soon the rest of his large scarred body emerged as well.
    xxxxxxx“What fate did you choose, boy?” He said softly, a wicked grin spreading across his face. “How is your story going to end?” Frostpaw only shook in reply, words not even in his mind anymore, only the primal emotion: fear. Ernest scanned the figures of the two remaining queens and kits tucked underneath their warm tails. “Who’s that in the back?” His voice slightly rose in anticipation. He sniffed the air but seemed to enjoy the slight stale scent of death that hung in the air. Frostpaw once again found himself incapable of answering, leaving Ernest to stalk over to Aria and the kit’s lifeless body. Slowly, his gaze found Frostpaw’s and held it. Frostpaw could not look away. Oh, how he wished he could! Ernest’s usual amber eyes were tinted red but something else was behind his eyes. Or perhaps it was what wasn’t behind his eyes. His malicious grin from before still twisted his face, but his eyes were showed no emotion. That was when Frostpaw realized what he found so unnerving about the rogue leader: Ernest had no empathy. The absence of emotions caused him to always be chasing a high…thrill seeking to actually feel something worthwhile.
    xxxxxxx“They’re dead!” Frostpaw found himself exclaiming. “But you shouldn’t care, you didn’t care enough to allow me to try to save them! If I gathered more herbs they might have survived!”
    xxxxxxx“But they didn’t,” Ernest took a large step towards him and Frostpaw took a small step backwards. “you got to watch the life drain from them? Aria was such a fighter with a tongue of steel, yet no one is immune to the cycle of life. Wasn’t it powerful? Wasn’t it a wonder in itself, watching the light fade from her eyes?” With the end of every sentence Ernest took another step forward and Frostpaw matched him step for step backing out of the den. “She couldn’t run from death, boy, and you can’t either.” In two bounds, Ernest had tackled Frostpaw and dragged him screaming towards the edge of the makeshift camp. Right before they exited, Ernest dropped him on the hard ground and put his sharpened claws up against his throat. “Any movement and you’re dead, boy.” He muttered. In a louder voice he called to the observing cats, “Sors, I believe you might have something to settle with this scoundrel.” A black and white cat, (Crowtalon, Frostpaw thought deliriously, looks just like him. I wonder how Mountainpaw is doing…), let out a guttural cry and stumbled in their direction. With Aria’s grieving mate in tow, Ernest once again picked up Frostpaw and dragged him to where Frostpaw assumed would be his permanent resting place.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxRuststripe and Mountaintop led Crowtalon, Darkmist, Starlingsky, and Honeytail across the snowy territory. Mountaintop guided the rescue group towards the rogue camp. Twistedstar and Sunchaser had sent the group out early to try to catch them off guard while the unsuccessful raiders returned empty handed. “We’re close.” Mountaintop mouthed to Ruststripe. Their ears perked up as yowls of pain broke the silence. “Frostpaw!”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxFrostpaw was shoved to his feet, now bewildered and facing the two angry toms. His legs weren’t shaking anymore but felt like they could give out any second. His breathing was ragged already and nothing had happened yet. Ernest flicked his tail giving Sors the okay to begin and the tuxedo cat purposefully stepped towards the young apprentice. Frostpaw braced himself for what was about to come. Sors immediately lunged for his face aiming for his eyes. Frostpaw jerked back enough to save his eyesight but not enough to save his face from a deep cut crossing half of his face. He retaliated by raking his claws across Sors face as well, cutting off ends of some whiskers and scratching his muzzle. This time Sors attacked with his fangs, tearing a chunk of Frostpaw’s ear. Sors backed off, however, when he received a long scratch to the top of his chest, and again the three toms stood panting and glaring at each other. “Let me take care of this,” Ernest’s low growl was menacing. As the rogue leader approached, Frostpaw darted to the side trying to escape from his grasp but was too slow. Frostpaw was now pinned to the ground kicking and squirming against his captor. “Don’t move,” Ernest growled and laid his claws against Frostpaw’s throat. Small beads of blood appeared against Frostpaw’s white neck, but he stopped struggling as much. Back claws dug into his soft underbelly and Frostpaw let out a small groan of pain. “Shut it, boy!” Ernest’s paws continued back leaving cuts down his belly. Suddenly, the pressure keeping Frostpaw pinned lifted and he quickly flipped to cover his belly. He didn’t have to wait to see where Ernest had gone because the blinding pain to his tail base plainly told him exactly where he was. He couldn’t keep his screams quiet anymore and focused instead on trying to remain conscious. It was futile, however, and Frostpaw even hallucinated the real Crowtalon along with other TwistedClan members rushed into join the scuffle.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxMountaintop was the first to burst into the fray; he couldn’t just stand by and watch Frostpaw be brutally torn apart! The rest of his patrol was close behind, but a flood of rogues rushed out to meet them. Eventually, they had to turn tail and flee though not without getting an idea of the camp structure.

─ ρяεsεηт
    xxxxxxx“Let all cats able to climb a tree gather here before me!” Twistedstar called out. The clan was already mingling throughout the clearing just waiting for the ceremonies about to start. Twistedstar wasn’t very excited for ten ceremonies in a row in the cold snow today. “Frigidpaw, we’ll start with you. Frigidpaw do you promise to uphold TwistedClan’s traditions and to protect the Clan with your life?” Twistedstar asked.
    xxxxxxx“I do.” Frigidpaw said.
    xxxxxxx“Then, I give you your warrior name, Frigidthorn. Remember that you remain just as strong without Frostpaw, but you are even stronger together.” Twistedstar rested her muzzle on Frigidthorn’s forehead while TwistedClan cheered. “And we will get him back.” She vowed. Frigidthorn nodded solemnly. He didn’t care that he finally got his warrior name, he only wanted his brother returned safe and sound.
    xxxxxxx“Okay, now onto the apprentices.” Twistedstar gestured for the nine excited kits to come forward. They rushed and pushed each other out of the way to try to be first. “Let’s start with Pinekit. Pinekit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Pinepaw, and your mentor will be Thundercry.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Thundercry and Pinepaw to touch noses. “Oakkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Oakpaw, and your mentor will be Petalfall.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Petalfall and Oakpaw to touch noses. “Goldkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Goldpaw, and your mentor will be Willowbranch.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Willowbranch and Goldpaw to touch noses. “Sweetkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Sweetpaw, and your mentor will be Lynxshine.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Lynxshine and Sweetpaw to touch noses. “Aspen, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as…” Twistedstar trailed off from the almost automatic apprentice ceremony. Would Shadow’s kits want proper clan names? Thankfully, Shadow knew her issue.
    xxxxxxx“They may take on whatever name they wish.” Shadow called. Aspen nodded his head excitedly.
    xxxxxxx“Alright Aspen, you will be known as Aspenpaw, and your mentor will be Thistlefur.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Thistlefur and Aspenpaw to touch noses. “Fog, it is time for you to be apprenticed.” Fog nodded as well. “From this day on, you will be known as Fogpaw, and your mentor will be Nightpelt.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Nightpelt and Fogpaw to touch noses. “Mist, it is time for you to be apprenticed.” Another nod. “From this day on, you will be known as Mistpaw, and your mentor will be Flameleap.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Flameleap and Mistpaw to touch noses. Nightpelt and Flameleap stood right next to each other but made sure they looked opposite ways. “Vixen, it is time for you to be apprenticed.” Vixen was the first kit to shake her head. Alright then. From this day on your mentor will be Birchwhisker.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Birchwhisker and Vixen to touch noses. “Beetle, it is time for you to be apprenticed.” Another shake. “From this day on your mentor will be Crowtalon.” Twistedstar paused, allowing for Crowtalon and Beetle to touch noses. TwistedClan had a lot of new names to yowl out but Frostpaw and the rogues were still nagging at the back of their minds.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxHunting patrols were now required to wander far past TwistedClan’s marked borders to come back with enough prey to not starve. Between leaf-bare and rogues taking prey, the clan was starting to look a bit thin. Nightpelt flicked what remained of his tail. He didn’t know why Sunchaser sent him on hunting patrols as his black coat stood out in the snowy landscape. He knew better than to question his former mentor, however, and half-hopped through the snowbanks. His forest was now behind him with his other patrol-mates fanning out across the snow towards the mountains. He saw a flicker of movement in the snow and froze. Not going to bed hungry tonight, he smirked and crouched as low as the snow would allow. He stalked closer and the moving figure was also coming his way. Nightpelt rose from the hunting crouch when he discovered the “prey” was only another cat. An unfamiliar one if his nose was correct. While annoyed about not catching dinner, he still made his way towards the cat, curiosity getting the best of him. The cat was a tom, a handsome one at that, and was definitely not a TwistedClan cat. The cat and Nightpelt stopped a few tail lengths from each other, his caramel eyes meeting Nightpelt’s mocha ones. “You’re from the mountains?” Nightpelt narrowed his eyes and tracking the path the cat left.
    xxxxxxxThe tom watched Nightpelt with interest. “Not exactly. I’m from a valley hidden in the mountains. And what about you, Mr. TwistedClan warrior? Which forest is yours?”
    xxxxxxxNightpelt's ear twitched uncomfortably. He didn't appreciate this tom knowing more about him already. He tried to read the tom's movements, but it was hard to see any ulterior motive. "If you know about TwistedClan, you should know where it resides." Nightpelt shrugged keeping his expression neutral.
    xxxxxxx“Valleyrunner and his kits never told us except that TwistedClan was where they were from. You have the same smell on you that they originally did, albeit stronger so I’d say you haven’t left the Clan behind.” The tom explained.
    xxxxxxxNightpelt's ears perked up. "Valleyrunner, eh? So he finally found his place in the mountains," Nightpelt stored that information for later. "Crowtalon will be pleased to hear they arrived safely." He slightly turned back to their forest. "We live in that one, though deep within with an abandoned cabin." He caught himself. That was a lot of information about their clan that he wasn't planning on giving. Why am I spilling our secrets all of the sudden? He thought to himself. Perhaps it was because this tom seemed friendly enough, naturally charismatic. Perhaps it was because Nightpelt hadn't really talked to many cats after his fight with Flameleap. Whatever the reason, he didn't care. If Flameleap could make rash decisions, so could he. "I've told you about TwistedClan, now what about you?"
    xxxxxxxHe grinned. “ChessClan’s in a valley that’s split in half by a stream. You can obviously tell I’m not fully French, like the rest are,” The tom meowed, trying to emphasize his strange accent.
    xxxxxxxFrench? Nightpelt wasn't completely sure what French was but maybe it was similar to Marsh's odd drawl. Maybe the French says "y'all" and "reckon" too. That's not important right now, Nightpelt reminded himself. "So, what's a ChessClan cat doing all the way over here? Just casually mountaineering?"
    xxxxxxx “I’m bored. I miss the mountains. I used to live among them, climbing and jumping all day. And then my clan fell apart. Now I’m in the valley and get to stare at the mountains as they taunt me, begging me to climb their peaks...” He trailed off deep in thought.
    xxxxxxxSounds like a lot of work, Nightpelt didn't think mountain life sounded interesting but the tom probably wouldn't like to be underneath the dense leaves either. "Fun," He tried to sound convincing but failed. "I don't think you introduced yourself yet." He steered the conversation back to the present. He didn't want to be invited to go climb mountains anytime soon.
    xxxxxxx “I’m Richterscreech. And you?” Richterscreech prompted.
    xxxxxxx"Nightpelt, a creative name, I know." Nightpelt felt a faint smile growing on his face. He did really miss having a proper conversation. His mind drifted back to Flameleap. He has Crowtalon, and now I have Richterscreech, he thought, though I can't parade him around camp, can I? Nightpelt tilted his head in thought. "Would you mind accompanying me on the rest of my hunt? Though I don't mind if it's more talking and less hunting." Nightpelt suggested.
    xxxxxxx"Of course. My clanmates know I go out on my own,” he admitted, hoping to get to know more about Nightpelt.
    xxxxxxxNightpelt kept an eye out for stray members of his hunting patrol, but the only scent that was even somewhat close to them was Softdapple. He made sure to brush against Richterscreech occasionally to take on the scent of the tom and it was strangely pleasant as well. Nightpelt's fur was starting to grow hot, and he made sure to look away. "You don't have anyone back at camp waiting? No siblings or anything?" He asked instead, hoping to find out more personal information.
    xxxxxxx “Well, my mate and my two moon old kits are currently in the nursery,” Richterscreech admitted, feeling his ear tips burn.
    xxxxxxx"Oh," Nightpelt couldn't help the disappointment in his voice, "I hope they're all well this leaf-bare."
    xxxxxxx “They’re fine, though little Seismickit refuses to talk. Listen, umm, I should probably mention that I’m poly,” Richterscreech said the last word barely above a whisper as he shuffled his paws on the ground. “I don’t have another mate besides Butterflyleap, but I fathered Pumpkin of HazeClan’s kits and Sweetdrop of MoorClan’s kits.” His voice trembled as he admitted this. “How about you? Anybody special back at camp?”
    xxxxxxxNightpelt stumbled. "How many kits?" He exclaimed. "Don't you ever sleep? You really do travel around." He shook his head. "I don't talk to my clanmates a lot, let alone meet others outside of TwistedClan." He processed this information, it sounded like he might still be down to have a little fling. Their fun on their patrol didn't have any visible ramifications which would be a good thing if Nightpelt didn't want Flameleap to get jealous. "Poly is polyamorous, right? So, you wouldn't mind if a sweet little molly joins this conversation?"
    xxxxxxx “Butterfly had three, Pumpkin had two but one died, and Sweet had four. I don’t visit the other two. They just wanted kits and I was happy to give them that without strings attached.” Richterscreech felt sorry for Nightpelt. He seemed lonely. “Yep. That’s what it means. I’m also technically pansexual because I’ll love anybody. I’m a little weird. And I wouldn’t mind that,” Richterscreech replied, slightly sad that he wouldn’t be alone with Nightpelt anymore.
    xxxxxxxI AM A GENIUS! Nightpelt swished his stubbed tail enthusiastically. "I don't mind weird," He said hurriedly. "I'm only gay but..." He paused. "this is going to sound strange, but I want to make a tom back home jealous. And if Softdapple is down to be a donor..." He trailed off. This sounded crazy now that he said this out loud. "Of course, you can say no, but I would have kits with you but that's impossible. You're extremely attractive." He was talking too much. Nightpelt was sure he was speaking more now than in the last six moons. What was the point of this conversation again? Oh, right. "I'm in love with Flameleap, and he's ignoring me! For good reason." He flopped to the ground ignoring the cold snow. "I don't know what to do."
    xxxxxxx “You’re handsome, yourself. Let’s see this pretty she-cat. I might just end up with two litters out of this instead of one, if you know what I mean,” Richterscreech mewed jokingly.
    xxxxxxxNightpelt missed the crestfallen expression on Richterscreech's face since he was too busy sniffing the air for Softdapple's scent again. There! "Let me grab her. Softdapple!" He hissed and darted through the snow. She wasn't far from the two toms; she was batting at the snow-laddened bushes and watching the flakes fall to the ground. "Softdapple, I have someone I want you to meet." He led the black tortie to the waiting Richterscreech. "I met a new mate..." He glanced at Richterscreech and tried to silently apologize for the sudden label, "but we can't really have a family, um, naturally you know." Softdapple looked the strange tom up and down. "Aw, Nightpelt, that's so sweet!" She cheerfully squealed. "You have emotions!" She licked Nightpelt enthusiastically on the cheek. "I would be delighted to help you out!" "I forgot to say she's excitable," Nightpelt said out of the corner of his mouth. "And if you want more kits, be our guest. You seem much more responsible than anyone in this forest.”
    xxxxxxxSoftdapple’s excitedness took Richterscreech by surprise. “Richterscreech,” he mewed, raking his eyes across her unusual pelt. He’d never seen a cat who looked quite like her, and he liked that. When he realized Nightpelt had called him his mate, his hopes flared again. “I’m glad that you’re willing. It’s kind of hard for toms to have kits,” Richterscreech joked with a chuckle.
    xxxxxxx"Unfortunately true." Softdapple pouted. "Though I never took you to be a father, Nightpelt." "Would you want a few more kits in ChessClan?" Nightpelt propositioned. "When we take them back to your camp, you can show me some mountains, yeah?"
    xxxxxxxRichterscreech grinned. “We’ve got twenty-one kits already with two other litters on the way, so a few more won’t make a difference. And I’d love to show you the mountains,” Richterscreech meowed, brushing his tail along Nightpelt’s flank.
    xxxxxxxAnother shiver ran through Nightpelt as his tail brushed his fur. He looked at the mountains in the distance. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe he would like the mountains. "I'll look forward to it." Nightpelt closed his eyes to imagine what life would be like in ChessClan surrounding by rocky mountains instead of leafy trees. It would be different for sure, a brand-new start. But his life was in TwistedClan and his blood ran through the forest. He was a TwistedClan cat through and through and would die for his clanmates, even if Nightpelt was still moody. "I can be a mountain cat for a day," He smiled but made sure Richterscreech wouldn't expect anything permanent. "I'll be your mountain cat for a day."
    xxxxxxxRichterscreech knew he couldn’t expect anything major from Nightpelt, he didn’t seem like a risk taker. Even so, having him for a day was perfect. “I can’t wait for that day to come,” he purred, let a flirtatious tone enter his voice and body language as he stepped closer to Nightpelt. So close, I’m fact, that their fur brushed together. Surprisingly, Nightpelt felt a pang in his heart when he and Richterscreech parted ways. In another life perhaps.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxMaplebreeze and Shadow finally had the opportunity to stretch their legs completely free of the constant whines of their kits. Maplebreeze wasn’t looking forward to getting back in shape but Shadow was definitely ready to burn off some nervous energy. Maplebreeze was already gasping for breath keeping up with her pace. “Can we…take a bit…of a break?” She asked.
    xxxxxxxShadow looked back and seemed surprise to see the molly having troubles. “Why’re you back there, Maple?”
    xxxxxxx“Maple…breeze.” She plopped down ignoring the snow. “You’re going…too fast.”
    xxxxxxx“Oh,” Shadow lowered her tail. “I didn’t realize.”
    xxxxxxxMaplebreeze stopped herself from saying duh, I noticed, and instead responded with “Where are you going in such a hurry?”
    xxxxxxxShadow opened and closed her mouth a few times, unsure how she should answer. “It’s nothing really.”
    xxxxxxx“It can’t just be nothing.” Maplebreeze gently pushed her towards what Shadow really wanted to say. Maplebreeze found that even just saying what was upsetting out loud made everything feel just a bit better. And she didn’t want their walk in the forest to turn into another sprint this soon.
    xxxxxxx“I had a weird dream that’s all.” Shadow rolled her eyes as Maplebreeze’s eager expression. “Alright, alright. It was about Dexter. He only had one eye and was clawing his way towards me and my kits.”
    xxxxxxx“Just a nightmare, then.” Maplebreeze rose and shook snow from her fur. “Nothing to it.” She was uneasy. Sure, it was a dream but who says it would stay a dream? Before they could resume their walk, however, they were interrupted by five rough looking kits. They seemed to ignore the fact that they were now cold and wet and covered in old scars and nicks, instead they were chasing each other around and scampering around every bush in sight. It took quite a bit of convincing to herd them back to camp but by the time they ate two whole mice and ran around some more, they were fast asleep in TwistedClan’s nursery.
    xxxxxxx“Is this a wise idea?” Sunchaser sniffed the mysterious kits. It was obvious from all of the marks where they originated from.
    xxxxxxx“We can’t let kits freeze no matter whose they are.” Twistedstar said. “Neritefang will watch over them.” Neritefang gave a determined nod. “It’s the right thing even if the rogues don’t see it as that. Remember, they have Pavilla’s kits. Perhaps a trade is in store.”
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─ ROGUE FIGHT
    Twistedstar, Ruststripe, Sunchaser, Birchwhisker, Nightpelt, and Flameleap are the lead patrol.
    Crowtalon, Snowstorm, Darkmist, Starlingsky, Mallardwing, and Thistlefur are the east patrol.
    Honeytail, Thundercry, Maplebreeze, Stormheart, Willowbranch, and Petalfall are the west patrol.
    Lynxshine, Deergaze, Rabbitear, Shrewfeather, Squirreltuft, and Mousespeck are the south patrol.
    Tigerstrike, Cinderdust, Riverstone, Mountaintop, Frigidthorn, and Patchnose are the north patrol.
    Neritefang, Fritillarystreak, Marsh, Patchnose, Shadow, and Pavilla wait at the edge of the fray to grab any kits or injured clanmates.
─ HUNTING PATROLS
    The clan consumes nine voles (9 servings)
    none this moon
─ BORDER PATROLS
    none this moon
─ HERB PATROLS
    Galalight looks for another raspberry leaf.
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Galalight treats Rainsong with one raspberry leaf!
─ TRAINING
    All eligible apprentices train in Stalking.
─ RANK CHANGES
    none this moon
─ FAMILY CHANGES
    Softdapple and Richterscreech of ChessClan try for kits.
─ CLAN CHANGES
    none this moon
─ OTHER
    one day i promise to go back through and put in so much of the extra writing i set up and don't write XD
─ LEADER
    Twistedstar | 81 m | ♀ |
    twisted back paw
    ruined back leg
    Lives: ★★★★ [4]
─ DEPUTY
    Sunchaser | 52 m | ♂ |
─ MEDICINE CAT
    Galalight | 39 m | ♀ |
    Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5]
─ MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
    Frostpaw | 14 m | ♂ |
    currently kidnapped
─ WARRIORS
    Snowstorm | 67 m | ♂ |
    Ruststripe | 66 m | ♂ |
    Birchwhisker | 65 m | ♀ |
    Lynxshine | 49 m | ♀ |
    Thistlefur | 45 m | ♂ (AFAB) |
    Crowtalon | 42 m | ♂ |
    Darkmist | 42 m | ♀ |
    Mallardwing | 37 m | ♀ |
    Shadow | 37 m | ♀ |
    Starlingsky | 36 m | ♀ |
    Nightpelt | 35 m | ♂ |
    half a tail
    Flameleap | 33 m | ♂ |
    Honeytail | 30 m | ♂ |
    Thundercry | 29 m | ♂ |
    Willowbranch | 29 m | ♀ |
    Maplebreeze | 29 m | ♀ |
    Stormheart | 29 m | ♂ |
    Patchnose | 24 m | ♂ |
    Petalfall | 24 m | ♀ |
    Softdapple | 22 m | ♀ |
    Tigerstrike | 20 m | ♂ |
    Riverstone | 20 m | ♀ |
    Cinderdust | 20 m | ♀ |
    Deergaze | 17 m | ♀ |
    Squirreltuft | 17 m | ♂ |
    Mousespeck | 17 m | ♂ |
    Shrewfeather | 17 m | ♀ |
    Rabbitear | 17 m | ♂ |
    Mountaintop | 15 m | ♂ |
    Frigidthorn | 14 m | ♂ |
─ APPRENTICES
    Ashpaw | 9 m | ♀ |
    Hollypaw | 9 m | ♂ |
    Featherpaw | 9 m | ♂ |
    Pinepaw | 6 m | ♂ |
    Oakpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
    Goldpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
    Sweetpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
    Aspenpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
    Fogpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
    Mistpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
    Vixen | 6 m | ♀ |
    Beetle | 6 m | ♂ |
─ QUEENS
    Silverstem | 62 m | ♀ |
    permanent queen
    Rainsong | 47 m | ♀ |
    Pavilla | 32 m | ♀ |
─ KITS
    Sandkit | 1 m | ♂ |
    Tornadokit | 1 m | ♀ |
─ ELDERS
    Marsh | 125 m | ♂ |
    Fritillarystreak | 119 m | ♀ |
    Neritefang | 112 m | ♀ |
    scars all over pelt
─ ROUGES
    Dexter | 40 m | ♂ |
Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link][/url]
─ STARCLAN─ DARK FOREST
─ FAMILY
    Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
    Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitpaw, Deergaze, Squirreltuft,
    Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather
    Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
    Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
    Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchnose, Dovestrike,
    and Petalfall
    Sunchaser ♥︎ Rainsong | Sandkit, Tornadokit,
    and unnamed
    Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream (HurricaneClan)| Goosekit and Mallardwing
    Ruststripe ♥︎ Twistedstar | Tigerstrike, Riverstone,
    and Cinderdust
    Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame (PrairieClan)
    Valleyrunner (ChessClan) ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Ravenpaw (ChessClan),
    Twilightpaw (ChessClan), and Mountaintop
    Stonefrost (MooseClan) ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits
    Minnowflash + Graybelly | unnamed, Ashpaw, Hollypaw, and Featherpaw
    Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Frigidthorn and Frostpaw
    Honeytail ♥︎ Maplebreeze | Pinepaw, Oakpaw, Goldpaw, and Sweetpaw
    Dexter + Shadow | Aspenpaw, Fogpaw, Mistpaw, Vixen, and Beetle
    Thistlefur ♥︎ Mallardwing | no kits
┌─────────────┐

- known by Spottednose,
Galalight, Twistedstar, Sunchaser,
Frostpaw, and Ruststripe

└─────────────┘
┌────────────┐

North | Celestial Beings | broken*
East | DuskClan | avenoir.
South | Jade Empire | gossamer
West | OPEN | ---

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

─ FRESH KILL
    Thrushes | x13 | 3 servings
    Magpies | x7 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x14 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
    Shrews | x19 | 1 serving
    Mice | x25 | 1 serving
    Voles | x11 | 1 serving

└─────────────┘
─ MENTORS
    Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Frostpaw | Galalight | 4 | C, F, ST, SW
    Ashpaw | Starlingsky | 2 | F
    Hollypaw | Stormheart | 2 | H, F
    Featherpaw | Patchnose | 2 | H, F
    Pinepaw | Thundercry | 0 | -
    Oakpaw | Petalfall | 0 | -
    Goldpaw | Willowbranch | 0 | -
    Sweetkit | Lynxshine | 0 | -
    Aspenpaw | Thistlefur | 0 | -
    Fogpaw | Nightpelt | 0 | -
    Mistpaw | Flameleap | 0 | -
    Vixen | Birchwhisker | 0 | -
    Beetle | Crowtalon | 0 | -
─ ADOPTED CATS
    Galalight of LambClan
    Stonefrost of CherryClan
    Wolfclaw of HollowClan
    Neritefang of GraveClan
    Briarwhisper of RoseClan
    Starlingsky of BearClan
    Toadsplash of GraveClan
    Claystream of GraveClan
    Mallardwing of GraveClan
    Minnowflash of WhisperClan
    Graybelly of WhisperClan
    Windcall of WhisperClan
    Finchflight of WaveClan
    Thistlefur of WaveClan
    Darkmist of Lucid Shadows
    Patchedmask of DewClan
─ DISBANDED CATS
    Valleyrunner | (ChessClan)
    Ravenpaw | (ChessClan)
    Twilightpaw | (ChessClan)
    Rushingflame | (PrairieClan)
    Claystream | (HurricaneClan)
    Stonefrost | (MooseClan)
    Jaywhistle | (LostClan)
    Windcall | (LaughClan)
─ MEDICINE STORE
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 2
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 1
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds | 2
    Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites | 2
    Burnet | Gives strength | 2
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 2
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 2
    Chickweed | Cures greencough | 2
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 4
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough | 1
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints | 3
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 2
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 1
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | 2
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 2
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 2
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 2
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds | 2
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 1
    Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection | 0
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 2
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | 2
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills | 2
    Lovage | Can help cure coughs | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding | 2
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | 2
    Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 3
    Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints | 1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 0
    Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place | 2
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Stick | Braces broken limbs | 1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 1
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 2
    ──────────
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 2
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 2
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 3
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby birdercrow » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:03 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────
    A clan of epic proportions from mythic origins, the cats that inhabit
    the Valley of Promises can trace their lineage to a set of islands out
    on the wild sea that surrounds their coast, believing to have come f
    rom three princes with each separating from the other and forging p
    aths in wildly separate directions from their home island. The Prince
    that the Valley finds kinship with, Prince Salmoneye from the Medean
    Coast, is said to have stepped paw on the banks of the Valley after cr
    ossing the sea during low tide, have seen the verdant green lushness
    of the surrounding hills, and decided that the Valley would be the pla
    ce where he would settle down.---------------------------------------------

True to his word, Prince Salmoneye came to create his life nestled bet
    ween three hills and in the Valley of Promises. He nestled in the tall g
    reen grasses of the valley, climbed the clawing, rough peaks that lined
    the coast, and walked the sandy white beaches of his new home witho
    ut a care, finding cats he loved and creating families within families in
    the land he believed could sustain him for decades to come. Then, one
    day, without understanding, Prince Salmoneye wandered off into the f
    og of the early morning and was never seen again, and after him, anot
    her cat, then another, then one more, until the Lights of the Valley was
    entirely disbanded by way of sudden amnesia and confusion in the mind
    s of the cats it had given life to. Now, the Lights struggle to find kinship
    with one another again, finding eachother in the strangest of places and
    wondering why the Gods had separated them in the first place.----------

ranks:
    king/queen: the supreme ruler of the land. succeded through her
    itage.
    king/queen consort: the husband/wife of the regent.
    prince/princess: the true heir to the throne.
    the oracle: the religious leader of the clan. percieves prophecies
    and leads worship.
    the shaman: a cat trained dutifully in medicine.
    the ecclesia: an elected council of officials who advise the regent
    and preside over trials.
    the lights: the general title of most members. hunt, fight, and as
    sist.
    apprentices: the youth learning to be lights.
    denmothers: the pregnant, nursery aides, or otherwise.
    kits: newly born, growing to become apprentices.
    the faded: retired lights, living their days in ease.
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
birdercrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wildclan [TWO] 02

Postby xXocea » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:34 am

x
┌────────────────┐

OVERVIEWxxxxxxxxx
─────────────────────
archive:: xxx
medicine storage:: xxx
────────────────────────────
© © | moderator:: amethyst14
hardmode:: on

total cats:: 00 ♀ 01 ♂
starclan visit:: now
pebbles:: 35pb

fresh-kill pile:: 00s
↳ (1s)mice 0x - (1s)minnows 0x - (2s)fish 0x
x(2s)stoat 0x - (2s)rabbit 0x - (3s)hare 0x

supplies:: 00
↳ material 0x - material 0x - material 0x
x material 0x - material 0x - material 0x

dens:: repair in 4 moons
↳ warriors • 0/20 spaces
↳ apprentices • 0/10 spaces
x↳ nursery • 0/10 spaces
x↳ elders • 0/5 spaces

kittens due:: 00
↳ name • x moons

└────────────────┘
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
┌────────────────┐

ACTIONSxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────────────
consumed:: fasting 2/3
den repair:: n/a
↳ material

herb hunting:: n/a
gathering:: n/a

patrolling:: cloudstar
hunting:: cloudstar

training:: n/a
xxxxxxx↳ skill

medical treatments:: n/a
kittings:: n/a

starclan visit:: requests a warrior
rank changes:: name >> rank
mate changes:: name x name • kits?
cat transfers:: n/a

└────────────────┘
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
x█████████████
    ─────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprevious | current | next
With winter out in full-swing and Cloudstar's inability to find much to eat or anyone to join his cause he begins to doubt himself and his ability to fulfill the prophecy. In search of guidance he travels north towards the mountains to meet with starclan and asks them to guide him to any cats that might be willing to join.
xxxxx
( eader ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cloudstar, 23m, ♂ ( xxy male )
↳ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ [9/9]

( eputy )
name, age, ♀/♂

( arriors )
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂

( pprentices )
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂

( ueens )
name, age, ♀
name, age, ♀
name, age, ♀
name, age, ♀
( ed. at )
name, age, ♀/♂
↳ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ [5/5]

( ed. at pp. )
name, age, ♀/♂

( arriors )
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂

( its )
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂

( lders )
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂
name, age, ♀/♂

xxxxx
( entors )
name + name | 0s | skill, skill, skill, skill

xxxxx
( amily ies ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name + name
↳ kit, kit, kit
name + name
↳ kit, kit, kit
name + name
↳ kit, kit, kit
name + name
↳ kit, kit, kit
( eceased )
name, age, ♀/♂
↳ cause of death
name, age, ♀/♂
↳ cause of death
name, age, ♀/♂
↳ cause of death
name, age, ♀/♂
↳ cause of death

xxxxx( eputation )
xxxxxthe coalition of nomads | suspicious
xxas the only ones who ever had control over the wilds the nomads are weary about the new clan
xxmoving in and taking up precious land and prey
xxxxxthe northern strays | suspicious
xxalthough withstanding raids from the nomads, and attacks from the junkies and southerners the
xxnorthies are worried that the new faction joining in the fray could disrupt their position of power
xxxxxthe southern strays | suspicious
xxthe southerners are already in a fragile position with the attacks from the north strays and junkies
xxas well as the raids from the nomads and they fear that the new clan might just be their downfall
xxxxxthe sewer dwellers | neutral
xxthe sludgers have not yet heard news of the new faction isolated as they are underneath the city
xxxxxthe junkyard cats | neutral
xxproviding the clan doesn't raid their supplies like the nomads or ally with the strays they're
xxunconcerned with their presence

Last edited by xXocea on Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 29/10

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:19 pm

Cham's Replies

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Winter / Leaf-bare
Winter is here. Perhaps at last? Surely clans have all prepared properly for
the winter now? Those that didn't will surely be regretting it soon. The herbs
that are available for medicine cats will be changing drastically now, and
many of their uses will only be available to very skilled medicine cats to
truly find and utilise. Kittings will be harder and more dangerous, and surely
at least some lives will be lost among poorly prepared clans. Among the
thick blankets of snow that are falling everywhere now, fewer prey animals
will be moving around atop the snow for cats to capture. Fewer cats will be
exploring, and both disease and injury will be more common in the cold.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Acorn | Alpine | Bear
Brelsotr | Dawn | Fallen
Lotus | Night | Ocean
Stone | Swallow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Highgarden | Limestone
Sanctuary
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

Important
For all my clans, if your cats are pregnant, PLEASE tell me ASAP if you want me to do their art. I can't manage 18 cat line-arts within a day! If I don't have sufficient notice, you'll get an entirely stock photo litter. If you have rarer colours that can't be easily found in stock photos, that means there's a chance you might get an entirely dead-kit litter. I can't do 18 cat pictures overnight, but if I'm given a week or so, or I can share it out with other staff, I can manage that.

Make sure any images are credited appropriately in your posts! No one wants the thread being shut down because you made more work for yourself removing credits.

ImageImageImage

(c)
inky,
[Robinheart, Wolfbreeze, and Stoneclaw succumb to their injuries after fighting the bear]
[Over night, lightning strikes a dry tree, causing it to collapse in flames in the BearClan camp]
[Sootpaw, Hazelpaw, Barknose, Shrikefeather, Jaykit, and Batfur die in the fire]
[Several cats are lost in the confusion. They wander away to find a new home (in bold)]
[Elmstream, Grousecall, Gorsewind, and Adderbreeze patrol]
[Batfur, Stormfang, Badgergaze, and Harriercloud hunt]
[Redfin, Hollypounce, Hickorywind, and Shrikefeather hunt]
[Shellpaw takes her assessment. If she passes, she will return as Shellpond]
[Hollypounce teaches Sunpaw stealth]
[Ashtail teaches Owlpaw's climbing]
[Stormfang teaches Darkpaw climbing]
[Nightfur teaches Hazelpaw climbing]
[Bumbleflight teaches Rainpaw hunting]
[Hawksnow teaches Ryepaw hunting]
[The Clan consumes x5 small fish]

[ Starclan welcomes the new arrivals with warmth. So many new cats to guide those who were left behind... Surely Bearclan shall be supplied with enough wisdom from them to avoid any such future massacres? But perhaps not... Only fate can tell, when the forces of the Dark Forest are there to contest against Starclan too.... ]
[ While on patrol, Elmstream, Grousecall, Gorsewind, and Adderbreeze encounter nothing much of interest ]
[ While hunting, Batfur, Stormfang, Badgergaze, and Harriercloud catch 1x Mouse and 1x Squirrel ]
[ While hunting, Redfin, Hollypounce, Hickorywind, and Shrikefeather catch 1x Small Fish, 1x Squirrel, and 1x Big Fish ]
[ Congratulations, Shellpaw! After a successful assessment, Shellpaw returns as Shellpond ]
[ Ryepaw is too distracted by the many deaths to learn the Hunting skill successfully ]
[ Darkpaw, Hazelpaw, Owlpaw, and Rainpaw successfully learn the Hunting skill ]
[ Sunpaw successfully learns the Stealth skill ]

This was really well written! And poor Tick-kit my heart. There's also something really poetic about having to leave from the whole territory after the threat is gone? Idk, I like it.

ImageImageImage

frightened eyes
Activity Log
-The clan consumes x1 hare and x1 mouse
- Newcomers: Birdsong
- Laureltail and Birdsong patrol
- Birdsong, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, and Sagepelt hunt
- Eleos is kitting! Gorsewing of Loctusclan is the father. Lichenstep assists her.

[ While on patrol, Laureltail and Birdsong encounter nothing much of interest ]
[ While hunting, Birdsong, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, and Sagepelt catch 2x Squirrel and 1x Shrew ]
{ Eleos gives birth to one, two, three healthy kittens! ]

The kits were designed by myself, and as usual, these lines were made by the lovely Grey Hoodie!

ImageImageImage
(c)
Pufferheart
[ OceanClan eats one big fish ]
[ Wetwhisker & Pinepond go hunting ]
[ Crabstar trains Spiderpaw in swimming ] [ Stonewish trains Lightpaw in swimming ]
[ Bumblefeather practices her medicine ] [ Bumblefeather goes looking for herbs ]

[ While hunting, Wetwhisker and Pinepond catch 1x Big Fish ]
[ Spiderpaw and Lightpaw each successfully learn the Swimming skill ]
[ Bumblefeather keeps their skills sharp! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Bumblefeather finds 1x Lamb's-Ear ]

ImageImageImage
eagle,
[ consumption ] highgarden eats two rabbits and one squirrel
[ rank changes ] briarkit and daisykit are ready to become thorns
[ mates ] flickersky tries for kits with stormshroud of the shadowed kingdom
[ patrol 1 ] bluetcrest, betonypetal, maplelily, smokemane, iguanaspots, and warblercry
[ hunt 1 ] bassflow, erasmus, dippernose, sagecloud, hornetshade, and jaytalon
[ hunt 2 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, sunglow, tigergaze, and foxspark
[ hunt 3 ] clovershine, obsidianwing, wolfhowl, pythoneyes, sandstrike, and flickersky
[ training ] stagpaw and rabbitpaw learn hunting
seedpaw tries to learn agility again
[ herb hunt ] merlinsong and spencer
[ notes to mod ] i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xx

[ Briarkit and Daisykit have grown into apprentices! Starclan grants the choice of mentor to Tawnyrose ]
[ Flickersky grows heavy with kits ]
[ While on patrol, Bluetcrest, Betonypetal, Maplelily, Smokemane, Iguanaspots, and Warblercy encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hutning, Bassflow, Erasmus, Dippernose, Sagecloud, Hornetshade, and Jaytalon catch 1x Squirrel and 2x Rabbit ]
[ While hunting, Softglow, Mapleshadow, Swiftheart, Sunglow, Tigergaze, and Foxspark catch 1x Rabbit, 1x Big Fish, and 1x Finch ]
[ While hunting, Clovershine, Obsidianwing, Wolfhowl, Pythoneyes, Sandstrike, and Flickersky catch 2x Mouse and 1x Rabbit ]
[ All three apprentices learn their skills successfully ]
[ While herb-hunting, Merlinsong and Spencer find 1x Deathberry, 1x Lovage, and 1x Rush ]

Hornetshade, baby, aw.
Gives me feels, man, and y'all should know how hard that is.
That kit story is also very good and pure and approved.
Please PM or DM me regarding Tawnyrose's kits before the next posts so I can make sure I get their apperances right and have a reminder to design them

ImageImageImage
(c)
birdercrow
[ Lights of the Valley has been founded! Kat will assign your mod ]
ImageImageImage

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jungleclan reawakens

Postby banooky » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 pm

"JungleClan cats are generally passive, preferring to stick to the sides and stay out of other Clan disputes. They tend to take things slowly, thinking carefully about their moves before they make them. While they are slow to think, their movements are quick, flashing through the trees faster than you can say 'mouse'."
Number of Cats: nine
Mod: Duplex

[Oh dear God it's been a while, I'm sorry aha. I think I can manage this game now, though I have school so I won't be super duper active. Just kinda active lmao. I need to go through and find all the prey and herbs that I have so next post should have those.]

[Bluebellsong is due for her kits. Lionwish and Cloverheart help her.]
[The new elder's name is Acornface.]
[Ashfrost, Aspenstar and Cedarclaw patrol.]

Leader:
          Aspenstar | 39 Moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Frostbite | 23 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          Cloverheart | 43 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
          Bluebellsong| 23 moons | Molly | X
          Ashfrost | 30 moons | Tom | X
          Cedarclaw | 39 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Lionwish | 26 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
          Daffodilkit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
          Acornface | 208 moons | Tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Unknown x Unknown | Bluebellsong, Frostbite
    Unknown x Cascade | Aspenstar, Cedarclaw
    Unknown x Lionwish | Daffodilkit
    Cloverheart and Aspenstar+Cedarclaw are half siblings
    Aspenstar x Bluebellsong | Unborn kits
YOUCAN'T ▬▬▬▬
▬▬ ▬ ▬ BE A ▬▬▬▬
H E R O H E R O
xImage

I F Y O U ' V E
xxY O U ' V E

┌────────────┐

yo i'm kelsey nice 2 yeet u.
extrovert and goofball so
feel free to pm me !

└────────────┘

xxxONLY GOT ONE
xxxxONE ONE ONE
xT R I C K !!!
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:52 pm

©
population 18 total // 09 she-cats♀ // 9 tom-cats♂ // 02 kits
next heavenly visit (starclan) today! pebbles 23
servings four | clan consumes 1 hare & 1 vole
mod note cats that have a "★" next to their name; please do not kill or seriously injure. i have plans/prophecies/etc for them.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
𝒜𝒩𝒩𝒪𝒰𝒩𝒞𝐸𝑀𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒮
➣cumulus requests a cat
➣feathereyes tries for kits with richterscreech of chessclan (he is a powered cat, less chance of stillborns)
➣angelica & sky go searching for herbs (specifically seeking out cobweb for rye) & practice healing; rye takes a break from patrols.
➣shrike, bramble, lychnis, juniper, knot, & cumulus go on a hunting patrol.
➣leech, aquilegia, oriole, rannoch, tunis, & harrier go on a border patrol.
➣oriole & leech take their apprentices tunis & harrier out to train on the skill speed.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐸𝒢𝐼𝒜𝒩𝒞𝐸𝒮
archangel (leader)
cumulus (cottonstar) | 39 moons | tom-cat|
↳ Lives: ★★★★★★★

seraphim (deputies)
juniper (rusticsallow) | 31 moons | she-cat|
★aquilegia (basilfloof)| Age | tom-cat |

rit zien (med. cat)
★angelica (milktuft) | 37 moons | she-cat |
↳Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

grigori (med. cat app.)
★sky (poolpaw) | 17 moons | tom-cat |

fallen (elders)
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]•[/url]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]•[/url]
soldiers
rye (nightrain) | 25 moons | tom-cat |
leech (ashbreeze) | 33 moons | she-cat |
knot (stonefrost) | 51 moons | tom-cat |
★oriole (flareblood) | 31 moons | tom-cat |
rannoch (crescentmoon) | 32 moons | tom-cat |

messengers
★shrike (feathereyes) | 17 moons | she-cat |
bramble (spiderwhisker) | 26 moons | tom-cat |
lychnis (lunawing) | 26 moons | she-cat |

cheribum (apprentices)
tunis (mockingbirdpaw)| 9 moons | she-cat |
harrier (thrushpaw)| 7 moons | tom-cat |

cupids (queens)
harp (briarwhisper) | 18 moons | she-cat |
nephilim (kits)
★cinnabar (nettlekit) | 2 moons | tom-cat |
★willow beauty (satinkit) | 2 moons | she-cat|

it was her first official gathering as a messenger of the celestial beings; she was still really getting used to sharing her body with another consciousness, but luckily for feathereyes, her angelic counterpart shrike was a bit of a trouble-maker herself. shrike was known for always questioning things in heaven; shrike never knew how to just take orders and do as she was told, instead she had to challenge everyone and everything. it was one of the reasons that the archangels were so eager to cast her spirit down into the body of one of the mortal cats; almost like making shrike another angel's problem. but they got along really well with one another; shrike and feathereyes were constantly talking to each other's consciousness, asking questions about each others world out of curiosities, as well as bringing up things they didnt agree with, so on and so forth. now was one of those moments; shrike did not understand the point of these gatherings of multiple clans, and so feathereyes was trying to explain to shrike the purpose, at least to the extent that she understood, of the gathering.

it was while they were having this discussion that feathereyes felt her brown eyes begin to wander through the crowds, eventually landing on a very animated, handsome light brown ticked tabby tom, who was practically surrounded by a crowd of cats that seemed to be hanging on his every word. as her voice drifted off at the distraction, shrike found herself looking as well, and you could practically hear the smirk in her voice as she nudged feathereyes forward to talk to the tom. she felt this longing to know him, for whatever reason, but she did not want to appear too pushy or needy, and so as she sauntered through the crowd, talking to this cat and the other, she made her way until she was directly behind him, and then turned her back to his so that they were sitting a mere mouse-leap away from each other. she began to converse with the mollies around her, giggling at things they said, offering her own sassy retorts to things; all the while, she was allowing her tail to 'accidentally' brush against the tom to slowly gain his attention. she could feel his warm eyes on her as he turned, and she could hear the deep purr rumbling from his chest. as she turned to look at him as well, she offered a pretty smile, quickly whipping her tail to curl around her paws. "oh dear me, was my tail touching you? i apologize, i didn't notice! let me make it up to you by giving you my name; i'm feathereyes, from the celestials clan. whats your name, handsome?" she bat her eyes at him, a melodic purr escaping from her own maw as she watched his expression change from surprise to quite charming. "well no worries at all. i'm more than happy to have been touched by such a beautiful molly like yourself, no need to apologize at all. i'm richterscreech, from chessclan. i don't think i've seen you around before; i would remember such a lovely face." the pair went back and forth for a little while with their flirtatious remarks; every time he would throw a compliment her way, she would toss one right back. being such a young cat, feathereyes would break the flirting every so often with a question about his clan, always having this glint of curiosity in her eyes. the entire time they spoke, their tails were brushing one another, to the point of eventually twisting together as their bodies were very close. the tom moved in closer, his mouth right next to his ear as he whispered to her, "do you wanna go somewhere more private, get away from the crowd?" feathereyes quickly found herself agreeing, and the two cats vanished into the trees for a bit of time.

as the pair return to the gathering, of course it has started since they had gone off on their own. richterscreech headed over to where some of the cats from his clan were sitting, and feathereyes was prepared to start walking towards her own clan when her eyes landed on a familiar form greeting richterscreech; a tabby calico molly who was a few cats-lengths away from him, a cat whom she hadnt seen in several moons, since they had lose their last clan to bears, and had felt starclan pulling them in different directions, separate paths. it was as though the older molly could feel the eyes on her, and turned towards the small tabby who was staring at her. thistleheart grinned largely, and excused herself from the group to make her way towards her, who she laid her head over and began to lick immediately upon getting close. "oh feathereyes! stars knows i didnt know if i would ever see you again. how are you? chessclan has been wonderful to me; it's certainly become home." all that the young cat could squeak out was "mom?!?!", as her eyes flashed to the ticked tom who had watched the older molly come over to her. as their eyes met, she was hit with a realization; her mother was in the same clan as she tom whom she had just... oh my goodness...!

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

it wasn’t that she was having visions, at least she certainly didn’t think so. it was more like she had been reliving memories from the past; not angelica’s past in heaven, but milktuft’s past here on earth. of course, now that the two consciousnesses shared a single physical vessel, they both had access to each other’s full mind; unless of course one was highly trained in the art of Occlumency, or closing your mind to invasion by others. and while technically Angelica did have this training as she was a highly ranked angel, just a few moons of shared time with milktuft had her trusting the fellow she-cat, starting to view her more like a sister than a host; and so, she allowed her to see inside. while much of their time was spent talking to one another and learning about each other’s world, that typically consisted of knowledge that was helpful to survival or healing, rather than digging into each other’s history. but lately Angelica found milktuft to be distracted, and every time she tried to see why, she was met with images of a small white cat and a cream molly. finally Angelica decided to ask her partner about her feelings lately, her voice gentle but prodding. “milktuft, I hope you don’t take this as offense. but I can’t help but notice lately that you’ve been a bit more closed off than usual; is it something I’ve done?” you could almost hear the hint of a sad smile in the voice that replied, milktufts usually strong voice coming out very soft. “no, not you Angelica. it's just, now that leaf-bare is upon us, it's bringing back some difficult memories. it means its been a year since i lost my kit and my best friend, both to the same two-legs..." the angel felt a pang in her heart, wanting to reach out to comfort her partner, but all she had were her words. "i'm so sorry milktuft, i genuinely can't imagine... is that who the two cats i've been seeing are? you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. i don't want to pressure you.." there was a pause, almost as if milktuft was trying to determine whether to answer or what to say. "the small white tom that you saw was my son; he was mine and cottonfur- i'm sorry, cottonstar's, son. his name was dovepaw. cottonstar and I were young, hardly more than apprentices ourselves, but our son provided us with a reason to really mature and strive to be our best. the large cream molly that you saw was cottonstar's younger sister, who also happened to be my best friend; her name was lilith. she had a twin sister actually, one that you know; rusticsallow, or as you know her, juniper's host vessel. the three of us were kind of like this trio of friends who did absolutely everything together... i-i'm sorry for dumping all of this on you, forget i mentioned it okay?"

the angel didn't even have a chance to reply to her counterpart when both of them were re-focused on their own body. milktuft had taken control of their actions, and had completely frozen in place among the bushes, her green eyes piercing at something that was over the border of the crossroads demons. angelica thought perhaps she saw a demon and was trying to keep still to hide from it, but deep down she knew it was something more. she tried to focus on the exact spot that milktuft had their eyes locked on, and there in the shadows she saw the form of a cat; it didn't have long fur like she did, nor was it's fur all that short either. at first, she thought it was all white, but she caught glimpses of markings that could have been flame-point or possibly cream; difficult to tell from its place in the shadows. the demon's gray-blue eyes looked up, piercing through the shadows as though it was looking right at them. angelica felt their heart almost stop as something that felt almost like recognition passed from milktufts mind into her own. in a single heartbeat, the cat had rounded a corner into an alleyway and out of sight. however, she could also have sworn she saw a small pure white form leading the first cat into the alley, but she thought it must have been a trick of the light on her eyes. as they vanished from view, angelica tried to relax their body, but she could feel the high-stress that milktuft was still feeling, as their heart was racing faster than angelica had ever before felt. "milktuft? is everything okay?" her voice was uncommonly soft as she verbally prodded to her partner; the mortal cat's voice was even quieter, so light it was barely even audible. "that cat. i-i-i swear... it looked just like-like... lilith. but she's-she's supposed to be dead.."

𝐹𝒜𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐼𝐸𝒮
➣harp (mom) & smokeflight of archclan(dad) ⟿ satinkit & nettlekit
➣unknown & unknown ⟿ leech & duskpelt (npc of mooseclan)
➣thistleheart (of chessclan) & dustpelt (npc of mooseclan) ⟿ feathereyes
➣ashbreeze (is the aunt of)➠ feathereyes

xxxxxxxxxxxx
𝑀𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒪𝑅𝒮
➣ oriole ⇝ tunis
➣ leech ⇝ harrier

𝒯𝑅𝒜𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒩𝒢
➣ tunis - stealth, hunting, defensive combat, offensive combat, speed
➣ harrier - stealth, hunting, defensive combat, offensive combat, speed

𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐵 𝒮𝒯𝒪𝑅𝒜𝒢𝐸
➣mint (x1) - hides the scent of death.
➣mousebile (x1) - used to kill ticks.
➣daisy leaves (x1) - traveling herbs, soothes aching joints.
➣borage leaves (x1) - produce milk in queens, eases fever.
➣raspberry leaves (x1) - painkiller, reduces blood.
➣catmint (x2) - cure for white/green-cough
➣comfrey root (x1) - variety of uses (repairing & soothing)
➣stinging nettle (x1) - induce vomit after swallow poison
➣juniper berries (x2) - soothe bellyache, give strength, help troubled breathing.
➣tormentil (x1) - treats wound & extract poison.
➣stick (x1) - bind broken legs/bitten to distract pain.

𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐼𝐸𝒮

𝐸𝒩𝐸𝑀𝐼𝐸𝒮
➣the "crossroad demons" owned by nightwolf950

xxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒫𝑅𝐸𝒴 𝒮𝒯𝒪𝑅𝒜𝒢𝐸
➣mice (1 serv.) - x1
➣vole (1 serv.) - x1
➣squirrel (2 serv.) - x1
➣fish (2 serv.) - x2
➣hare (3 serv.) - x1
➣birds (3 serv.)

𝐵𝒪𝑅𝒟𝐸𝑅𝒮
➣north - the "crossroad demons" owned by nightwolf950
➣south - "twistedclan" owned by spasticjazzhands
➣east
➣west
Last edited by broken* on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the lights — i.

Postby birdercrow » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:26 am

credit
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      population. 01 [ 01 ♀, 00 ♂, 00 ⚧ ]xxxnext sacrifice. 11-06-2019xxxservings. 02 required.

"Lightningfang, are you there? It's me, Tenderstar."
        xxxxxxShe sat at the carved boulder, her back to the valley and her head bowed before the terrible might that signified every tempestuous power of her ancestors, sitting in their heavenly host up in the stars. She could imagine Lightningfang with electricity crackling from his eyes shrouded in stardust, staring down at her from The Mountain in the Sky, where he and all of his brothers, sisters, children, and cousins sat. She knew she could never truly live up to Lightningfang's glory, the only ancestor she found a kinship with, but the least she could do was implore him for help.
        xxxxxx"Me and my ancestors came here a long time ago, we thought the valley was the promised land you told us all about. It went so well for a while too; we lived in peace and harmony for decades. But everyone left, Lightningfang."
        xxxxxxTenderstar chanced a glance upwards, staring up at the massive boulder at the top of a large hill on the coast, splashed by the reckless seafoam of the ages past and worshipped by the cats of the ages present. For every King and Queen that had ever stepped foot in this valley, Tenderstar saw their paws painted upon the grey stone by way of crushed berries and beetles. Tenderstar saw her own paw and she placed her pads where she had placed her foot so many moons ago, but it felt different, somehow distant from who she was in that moment. Her face cringed and her paw slowly dragged down the rock, smudging her print.
        xxxxxx"I don't have anything for you Lightningfang. I stand only for my people and what they mean to me and you. In the love of your name, I implore you, please restore the Lights to their former glory. Please bring one of my friends back."

────────────────( actions !! )──────────────────────────────────

( request. ) tenderstar requests a shaman from her ancestors.

( patrol. ) tenderstar goes on a hunting patrol.
        ( request. ) tenderstar goes on a border patrol.

────────────────( the clan !! )──────────────────────────────────
        THE KING [0/1]
        Name [gender - age - x]

THE QUEEN [1/1]
        Tenderstar [female - 23 moons - x]

THE PRINCE/SS [0/1]
        Name [gender - age - x]

THE ORACLE [0/3]
        Name [gender - age - x]

THE SHAMAN [0/3]
        Name [gender - age - x]

--------------------------------------------------
        THE ECCLESIA [0/12]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]

THE LIGHTS
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]

APPRENTICES
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]

DENMOTHERS
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]

KITS
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]

THE FADED
        Name [gender - age - x]
        Name [gender - age - x]

────────────────( the resources !! )──────────────────────────
        ALLY CLANS
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

ENEMY CLANS
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

BORDERS

MENTORS
        link here

THE DECEASED
        cat name | cause of death
        cat name | cause of death

FAMILY MEMBERS
        name & name | kits
        name & name | kits

FRESH-KILL PILE
        mouse | x0 | 1 serving
        turtle eggs | x0 | 1 serving
        squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        bat | x0 | 2 servings
        partridge | x0 | 3 servings
        tuna | x0 | 3 servings

HERB STORE
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
        herb x0
birdercrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:14 pm

Season: Leaf-bare
    Weather: Snow has been piling up for weeks now and the blanket that covers the ground seems to have reached some cats bellies. The days have grown darker and the wind seemed to has picked up. Mornings seem to be a tad calmer but as the morning goes on and well into the night snow storms seem to add to the layer of snow covering the ground. Finding prey has grown increasingly harder and finding cats in this storm is even harder.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!

As you all have may noticed CaC has its very own lineart! The lines were created by the very talented Grey_Hoodie and are being colored in by various other mods, mini mods and the CaC artists. Allowing us to use the lineart for your cats lets us give more unique patterns as we are limited to free to use pictures. If you want your cats to be transferred onto the lineart all you have to do is get in contact with a mod and the team will take care of it.

I have also noticed that a lot of you have not been adding pebbles correctly. Remember, every post you make you get four pebbles automatically. Patrols will sometimes bring back extra pebbles they find as well! Pebbles can be used here at the cac store anytime!

*We have a discord, if you would like the link to it just PM me!
    **Check the fanlub! There are event kitties popping up!

Herb Lists: one, two

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Lakeclan | Twistedclan | Chessclan | Prairieclan | Evergreen Clan | Celestial Beings | Whisperclan | Clan of Despair | Wildclan | Will-o-Wisps | Larch's Advance | Lotusclan | Hiddenclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
spasticjazzhands wrote:Image(c)
─ ROGUE FIGHT
Twistedstar, Ruststripe, Sunchaser, Birchwhisker, Nightpelt, and Flameleap are the lead patrol.
Crowtalon, Snowstorm, Darkmist, Starlingsky, Mallardwing, and Thistlefur are the east patrol.
Honeytail, Thundercry, Maplebreeze, Stormheart, Willowbranch, and Petalfall are the west patrol.
Lynxshine, Deergaze, Rabbitear, Shrewfeather, Squirreltuft, and Mousespeck are the south patrol.
Tigerstrike, Cinderdust, Riverstone, Mountaintop, Frigidthorn, and Patchnose are the north patrol.
Neritefang, Fritillarystreak, Marsh, Patchnose, Shadow, and Pavilla wait at the edge of the fray to grab any kits or injured clanmates.
─ HUNTING PATROLS
The clan consumes nine voles (9 servings)
none this moon
─ BORDER PATROLS
none this moon
─ HERB PATROLS
Galalight looks for another raspberry leaf.
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
Galalight treats Rainsong with one raspberry leaf!
─ TRAINING
All eligible apprentices train in Stalking.
─ RANK CHANGES
none this moon
─ FAMILY CHANGES
Softdapple and Richterscreech of ChessClan try for kits.
─ CLAN CHANGES
none this moon
─ OTHER
one day i promise to go back through and put in so much of the extra writing i set up and don't write XD

Gathering
    Galalight found raspberry leaves and borage.

Training
    Ashpaw and Featherpaw failed to learn anything this moon.
    Hollypaw learned the stalking skill.

Family
    Softdapple and Richterscreech were successful and Softdapple is expecting. She is due in two moons.

Rogues

Were met by the first patrol of cats. It included the rogue leader and six other rogues. Twistedstar lost two lives in the fight. Ruststripe and Nightpelt died in the fight. Sunchaser, Birchwhisker and Flameleap were injured and will need need two cobweb each, or three moons of rest. The patrol killed two rogues and injured three others, not including the leader.
    Were met by a smaller group of cats. They looked like they were coming back from a raid as they were carrying some prey. They dropped it and attacked your patrol immediately. However it was only three rogues and your group of managed to kill one cat and injure one other before they scurried off. Only Crowtalon was injured and will need two cobweb or three moons of rest.
    They ran into a growing party of rogues, easily out numbering your cats with ten rogues. Honeytail, Maplebreeze and Petalfall died in battle. The others escaped with minor scratches.
    This patrol seemed to go unnoticed and was able to slip into the rogue camp. There they found Pavilla's kits and a few other kits. Pavilla's kits seemed to run to your patrol to ask for help while the other darted into a nearby den. (Nursery den)
    Met with a patrol of equal amount of cats, they were large and very strong but your cats were evenly matched against them. Cinderdust and Frigidthorn died in battle. Riverstone and Mountiantop were injured and both need two cobweb or three moons of rest. They killed three rogues and injured another.
    They were so intent on the battles going on that they missed the two large groups heading towards the clan's camp. They did help the injured from being chased as they rushed away.

The two groups split as they stalked towards your camp, their mission was to raid your camp and steal any kits or food that they could. The first group got there just before and they attacked any cat that tried to stop them, injuring them. They found the dens and entered them. Rainsong was killed and her kits, Sandkit and Tornadokit were taken, along with the rogues group of kits.

Just as the second group arrived the newly made apprentices tried to stop them, the rogues laughed at them and injured many of them. With lack of experience the brave Aspenpaw, Goldpaw, Pinepaw and Vixen were killed by the groups. Oakpaw and Mistpaw were injured and will need three cobweb or they will die in two moons. Since Sweetpaw was on the smaller side they managed to cat nap her just like they had Frostpaw. Along with the stolen cats they stole as much prey as they could, taking eight thrushes, seven squirrels, two rabbits and two mice.

One day has passed after the first major battle and the rogue leader wasted no time as he set up patrols and organized more raids. First it was a raid to see if there was anymore kits, seeing none they grew agitated, thinking that the clan would have had more to try and boost their numbers. The leader grew angrier at this by the second and took it out on the hostages and his own.

The next raid the rogues decided that they needed more food and leaves of their own, for their injured. They stole three squirrels, seven mice and two thrushes, along with two lavender, two marigold, poppy seeds and dock. When they raided your herb storage they destroyed all the burnet, broom and chickweed that was stored. Galalight tried to stop them but was killed by the leader.

The leader was angered even more by how the clan was. He went to order his rogues to finish off the clan but was cut short by Twistedstar who went one on one with the leader. Twistedstar lost another life but also took the leader's life, the other rogues retreated with what they had.

The the leader's death a new one stepped up and made the rogues leave. Leafbare was coming to an end and there was nothing left in this forest for them. They left behind a few of the cats that were to injured to go or were considered to weak to stay with the group. When your cats went to scout out the rogues once again they saw that the camp has moved on and Pavilla was reunited with two of her kits along with Tornadokit. Frostpaw sat there, life drained from his eyes almost as he looked on into nothing. Sweetpaw and Sandkit were no where to be seen.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Image(c)
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— richterscreech, termitetongue, rookwhisker,
martenpaw, & chasmpaw patrol.
— thistleheart, raventalon, flamingonose,
& spectacledpaw patrol.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
— genetpaw trains in fighting.
— martenpaw and chasmpaw train in climbing.
— gannetpaw and spectacledpaw train in hunting.
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— wolfwhiskers keeps an eye on montpellierkit's runny nose
& cleans it when necessary. (will it ever clear up?)
— sweethen receives one moon of rest.
— lynxpaw receives one moon of rest.
𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
— seineripple is kitting! the father is unknown.
— morningwhisper is kitting. wolfwhiskers is
the father. wolfwhiskers supervises.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
— horizonstar requests a cavalier.
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— tonnerredance, argentéhop, fourmisplash,
sopranocavern, & genetpaw hunt.
— goldenpoint, lunestorm, juncoflight,
martenpaw, & gannetpaw hunt.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— threepaw is twelve moons old and ready to attempt
her final assessment. if she passes, she will be known
as threeleg.
— violinpaw is twelve moons old and ready to attempt
her final assessment. if she passes, she will be known
as violindapple.
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
— wolfwhiskers gathers herbs.
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒
— moonstar appears on the border and is welcomed
as a cavalier under the new name of lunestorm.
proof.
— mosquitokit is six moons old and is ready
to become an apprentice. his mentor will be
raventalon.
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
— chessclan consumes three birds.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
— tonnerredance is my bday cat from Kat!
— i am waiting until i have more cavalier to
implement my fifth patrol!
— i'd prefer color-ins please

Hunting
    Tonnerredance, Argentéhop, Fourmisplash, Sopranocavern, and Genetpaw caught a vole.
    Goldenpoint, Lunestorm, Juncoflight, Martenpaw, and Gannetpaw caught a stoat.

Patrolling
    Richterscreech, Termitetongue, Rookwhisker, Martenpaw, and Chasmpaw founding nothing while on patrol.
    Thistleheart, Raventalon, Flamingonose, and Spectacledpaw returned early from patrol. They were getting cold out in the snow and wanted to rest in camp.

Gathering
    Wolfwhiskers did not find any herbs this moon.

Training
    Genetpaw, Chasmpaw, Gannetpaw and Spectacledpaw learned something this moon.
    Martenpaw did no learn anything this moon.

Assessment
    Threepaw and Violinpaw took their assessment together. They will pass through the valley in two moons and come out as warriors. They had a close encounter with a lynx but managed to use their skills they have learned to stealth away to safety. (They will be unable to do anything for two posts, when they get back they can jump right into warrior stuff if you want)

Health
    Montpellierkit is doing well under Wolfwhisker's watch, but still has a runny nose. (When he is five moons old it will stop, things can still get worse though)
    Sweethen has recovered and can return to warrior duties.
    Lynxpaw has recovered and can return to apprentice duties.

Kitting
    Seineripple gave birth to 1, 2, 3 kits.
    It was just too much for Seineripple and she passed away shortly after getting to see her newborn kits. Shortly after her death, one of her kits passed away as well.
    Morningwhisper gave birth to 1, 2 kits.
    Morningwhisper had some mild complications and will need borage.
    One kit is a runt.

Request
    Starclan sent a cavalier.

Mod Notes
    Saw that Mosquito there didn't have an apprentice ref, so here is one!
    Violin will grow to be a beauty, see?
    Three is currently being worked on, so it might be a bit.

MistyAutumnDays wrote:Evergreen Clan
Swiftstar visits the Moonstone,
one patrol has been sent out (Splashheart, Skyfur, Eveningpaw, Ivypaw),
two hunting trips have been sent out (Crackleflame, Runningnight)
(Snapperjaw, Swiftstar, Ryepatch),
Kindlepine looks for herbs with Pokepaw,
Calmriver needs 3 moons of rest,
Fernsnap needs 2 moons of rest,
the apprentices (Quincepaw, Ryepaw) go on a search (The third dang time) to find where their destiny lies (Maybe in a cat or something).

Hunting
    Crackleflame, Runningnight come back empty pawed.
    Snapperjaw, Swiftstar, Ryepatch caught two hares.

Patrolling
    Splashheart, Skyfur, Eveningpaw return back to camp. Their tails dragging behind them as Ivypaw is not with them. Ivypaw had slipped on some ice and fell from a cliff to their death.
    Quincepaw, Ryepaw come back to camp with an uneventful patrol.

Gathering
    Kindlepine and Pokepaw found broom.

Health
    Calmriver needs two more moons of rest.
    Fernsnap needs one more moon of rest.
    Your clan has starved for the second time. If they don't get enough food the next post your cats will begin to die.

Request
    Starclan sent a warrior.

broken* wrote:Image(c)
➣cumulus requests a cat
➣feathereyes tries for kits with richterscreech of chessclan (he is a powered cat, less chance of stillborns)
➣angelica & sky go searching for herbs (specifically seeking out cobweb for rye) & practice healing; rye takes a break from patrols.
➣shrike, bramble, lychnis, juniper, knot, & cumulus go on a hunting patrol.
➣leech, aquilegia, oriole, rannoch, tunis, & harrier go on a border patrol.
➣oriole & leech take their apprentices tunis & harrier out to train on the skill speed.

Hunting
    Shrike, Bramble, Lychnis, Juniper, Knot, and Cumulus caught two birds.

Patrolling
    Leech, Aquilegia, Oriole, Rannoch, Tunis, and Harrier return with a sniffling Oriole.
    Oriole caught a cold and will need two moons of rest.

Gathering
    Angelica and Sky found comfrey.

Family
    Feathereyes and Richterscreech were successful and Feathereyes is expecting. She is due in two moons.

Training
    Tunis and Harrier learned something this moon.
    Sky did not learn anything this moon.

Request
    A chribum has joined.

xXocea wrote:Image(c)
consumed:: fasting 2/3
den repair:: n/a
↳ material

herb hunting:: n/a
gathering:: n/a

patrolling:: cloudstar
hunting:: cloudstar

training:: n/a