Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Number of Cats: 5 (2 toms, 3 molly)

Servings: 2, 2/3 posts without feeding

Next Cave of Pointed Stones Visit: 1/3

Hemlockwhisper eyed the new cats carefully, drifting from the mother to her two children to the grey tabby tom, all bob tails, and the tom long furred as well. Smirking her eyes flicked to the new to-bes. “Ausmas, you will be mentored by Leaf. Daffodil, you will be mentored by myself. You should count yourselves lucky to be mentored by your betters.”

The twins ducked their heads respectfully. “We are very grateful Hemlockwhisper.” Daffodil said quietly, her eyes down cast.

Her brother cocked his head and opened his mouth to say something, but him mother batted him gently. “What would you like us to do today Hemlockwhisker?” She asked sweetly.

“Today we will hunt and patrol.” The healer said tersely, “Any cats you find must be brought to me for approval. And if a catch you consorting with other tribes, or clans, or loners, there will be consequences.” The four cats nodded solemnly, then followed the healer as she turned briskly, disappearing into the flowers.

[Hemlockwhisper, Daffodil, Daisy, Leaf and Ausmas hunt]
[Hemlockwhisper, Daffodil, Daisy, Leaf and Ausmas patrol searching for new cats]

Healer
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Whisper of Waving Hemlock | 21 moons | Molly | X

Healer to-be
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Most Blessed Prey-Hunters
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Prey-Hunters
    1 blessed trait

Drop that Tumbles from Leaf | 24 moons | Tom | X
    Sunshine that Warms Daisies | 23 moons | Molly | X

Favored Prey-Hunters
    any favored traits but no blessed traits

Prey-Hunters
    no favored or blessed traits

Most Blessed Guards
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Guards
    1 blessed trait

Favored Guards

Guards

Most Blessed To-bes
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed To-bes
    1 blessed trait

Ausmas Scattered on Snow | 7 moons | Tom | X
    Daffodil that Waves in the Breeze | 7 moons | Molly | X

Favored To-bes

To-bes

Most Blessed Kit-Mothers
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Kit-Mothers
1 blessed trait

Favored Kit-Mothers

Kit-Mothers

Most Blessed Kits
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Kits
1 blessed trait

Favored Kits

Kits

Most Blessed Elders
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Elders
1 blessed trait

Favored Elders

Elders

Nursery Helpers
only non blessed or favored cats

Ally Clans

none

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North |
Northeast |
East |
Southeast |
South |
Southwest |
West |
Northwest |

Medicine Store

Borage leaves | 1
Cobwebs | 1
Poppy seeds | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Willow bark | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
Hares | x0 | 3 servings
Chipmunks | x1 | 1 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Whisper of Waving Hemlock[/b | [b]Daffodil that Waves in the Breeze | 0 | none
Drop that Tumbles from Leaf | Ausmas Scattered on Snow | 0 | none

Deceased Cats

Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family

name and name | kits
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:33 pm

number of cats: 1 tom-cat | 4 she-cats
next sunpool visit: jan. 4th

the voice of kits drug sunteller away from her dreams, and she jumped to her paws. what are littlies doing out here, alone? she thought, padding out of the den. she glanced around, inhaling the air through her nostrils to follow the trail left by the littlies. her ears swiveled as the roof above her creaked, and she hesitantly padded through the narrow burrow. i'll have to fix that sooner or later. it could be dangerous. further inward, she could hear the hushed voices of a she-cat and a certain relief flooded through her. at least they aren't alone. "hello?" she called out, silencing the whispers of the guests. "this is my home. you are welcome to stay with me. i can provide food- and shelter, and you can provide me company." dawn meowed, her head tilted to the left slightly as she tried to make out their response. her voice echoed through the hall as she waited, the sound of dripping water causing her auditory to twitch.
"i thought i smelt another cat down here. it's been a long while since my kits and i have found somewhere cool to rest. i apologize for barging in, but my smallest- dove-.. it was as if the sun was attacking her. i feared for her life." the timid voice of another she-cat broke through the air, and sunteller breathed a sigh of relief.
"it's called sun poisoning. it happens often to younger or older cats who have been under the sun too long, and without water. for now, we can share this bird i caught earlier and your kit can drink from the pool. it may give her strange dreams- of cats with stars in their fur, but don't worry. they are my ancestors, called the tribe of endless hunting." she paused, before continuing. "and this is the tribe of the scorching desert."
"you know much about illnesses that plague this wasteland? could you take a look at my dove?" the young birther pleaded, stepping into the tunnel where sunteller stood. immediately she was struck by the beauty of the she-cat- despite her malnutrition and gaunt features. she let out a small gasp when her emerald eyes were drawn to a tiny, gangly kit laying near her paws. behind her stood a white cat with a black face, like a round shadow across an colorless canvas.
"come here, littlie." sunteller murmured, drawing the frail kit close to her side. she gave her a quick inspection before sighing softly. "she isn't poisoned, but badly dehydrated and extremely tired. let her drink water and then sleep. we can feed her fresh-kill later. i can feed her a juniper berry for strength, though she made need tansy for her fever. as for your other littlie...?"
"this is moon. go say hello to the nice healer, my love." the birther encouraged her other kit, who unlike the other, seemed skeptical of the pale-colored healer.
"they call me sunteller, but i have once been called a healer too." dawn looked over the stronger, healthier kit and meowed, "moon, you have very lucky. you just need some good rest, however, your sister here might need some herbs. do you think you could take care of your sister and mother while i go herb hunting?"
the young littlie nodded eagerly, puffing out her chest with a sense of purpose before gently licking her sister's cheek.
"yes sunteller. i can do that!" dawn gave the mother a nod, before brushing past them and leaving the tunnels. the sun was high in the sky and threateningly hot, but she had to find herbs or dove was at risk of losing her life. as sunteller padded out onto the baking sand, she flinched away from a hawk circling above the burrows. she wondered if it was searching for the sickly kit briefly, but she shook her head. that didn't matter; what mattered was finding the kit herbs.

as she searched, she noticed a cat slinking along the sand. the pale colored healer stepped forward, calling out a greeting. "are you lost, dear one?'
"it seems i am. do you have any place for me to shelter? i'm badger that bears his fangs. it's nice to see another cat around here."

x
→ sunteller goes herb hunting.
→ sunteller and badger go on a patrol looking for cats.
→ badger goes hunting.
→ sandteller and sunteller try for kits.

sunteller:
dawn that ends darkness | 20 moons | female |

hunters:
badger that bears his fangs | 32 moons | male |

borrowers:
name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

wanderers:

recruits:

birthers:
feather that drifts away | 18 moons | female |

littlies:
dove | 5 moons | female |
moon | 5 moons | female |

elders:

ally tribes:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy tribes
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders
north | tribe name | username
east | tribe name | username
south | tribe name | username
west | tribe name | username
northeast | tribe name | username
southeast | tribe name | username
southwest |tribe name | username
northwest | tribe name | username

medicine store
borage | helps a queen's milk to come.
cobweb | stops bleeding and binds wounds.
comfrey root |sooths itching, inflamation,
and stiffness.
juniper berry | helps breathing, gives strength,
and soothes bellies.
marigold | stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
inflamation.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
lizard | x0 | 1 servings
rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
mice | x0 | 1 servings
dove | x1 | 3 servings
roadrunner | x0 | 3 servings
bird eggs | x0 | 1 servings
snakes | x0 | 2 servings
owl | x0 | 3 servings
hawk | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family:
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
Last edited by clarke, on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢 [006]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:56 pm

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Number of Cats ⦉ 011 ⦊ 5 Males - - 6 Females
Prey Consumed ⦉ 001 ⦊ 3 servings - - 1x Bird

Their little party had moved again, ever so slowly nearing a wall of towering fir trees. Compared to how quickly the original tribe trio must have been traveling, this must feel like a snail’s pace to them. Frost swallowed down the sense of guilt threatening to rise up in her. Her healer was worried and wanted to make sure everyone in the tribe was safe and well cared for. That meant putting as much distance as they could between themselves and Osprey. By now, the other tom had probably noticed his depleting numbers. With winter coming to an end, the molly wouldn’t be surprised if he started coming after them.
Frost shook her head, trying to ward away the thoughts of harm and hurt associated with Osprey. Instead, she focused on the other cats wandering about the makeshift camp. The to-bes were doing surprisingly well, even as their fevers rose and shivers wracked their young bodies. They were still eager to be up and about, taking out what little energy they had on scuffling with one another when their mentors refused to take them out. Frost often snickered as they tucked themselves up together within the curve of a tree’s roots to sleep until their energy was restored.
The black and white molly glanced over to Antler. He stood solemn next to the panting molly he’d suddenly returned to camp with. She had been showing signs of improvement, but the tabby tom had refused to leave her side. Frost wondered if it was some sort of sense of responsibility. That because he had been the one to find her, it was also his job to make sure she recovered. Frost often called out to him, telling him to sit and rest a bit, but he ignored her and shook his head deploringly. Frost could only shrug.
It was as her green gaze landed on her son that the molly’s heart surged. Ever since the little ones arrived and her subsequent adoption of them, Merlin had grown extremely quiet. He often took to sitting just outside the temporary nursery, dozing in the patches of dim sunlight and pointing his head towards the direction of the wind. She knew what was wrong. Her worst thoughts confirmed each night when the kit snuck back into the den after he believed his mother to be asleep, curling up against the warmth of her back. Almost like he was no longer welcome to press against her belly alongside the two new strangers.
As the day sank into night, with the habitual late return of Storm and Haze, the black and white molly ran through multiple ideas in her head over what she could do to make sure her son knew he was always welcome into her embrace.
Frost rose before the birds, awoken by the soft mewling of the kits. She couldn’t be certain where they came from or who their parents had been. Bear had refused to say a word when she returned to them, and often resorted to messing around with Fog to bury whatever harsh memories plagued her. The kit-mother had little milk to offer the kits what with her own already weaned off of it. She had told Storm of the problem, and the grey molly had promised to produce something that might help. Frost had been given nothing yet, but Storm’s daily promise and reminder let the kit-mother know that she had not forgotten.
The black and white molly let her gaze switch between the two kits. Nameless, the two of them were. She had yet to provide one for either of them since she had been waiting for something to come up in her discussions with Bear. Frost knew her questions may never receive answers and she sighed. As her lungs expanded, Frost felt the lump behind her move around to stretch. Suddenly, she had an idea.
Merlin shuffled past her, sleep still obvious in his stiff movements and drooping eyes.
Merlin,” She murmured, begging for his attention just this once. The young tom turned to her, offering a soft, sleepy purr in response until he spotted the kits nestled up against her belly, abruptly cutting himself off. Frost winced at the reaction, but decided to go through with her plan anyways, “Merlin, my kit, come here.
The patched tom glared reproachfully at the kits impeding his way. He shuffled around them, careful to watch his step so he didn’t crush them, as he pressed himself against his mother’s chest. Her thrumming purr vibrating through his chest, and Frost recognized the content look on his face and he pressed his muzzle into her fur.
“See, they haven’t replaced you.” She meowed, ignoring the way he huffed in indignation, “I know you don’t like them, but you’re their big brother now.
Merlin spared them a glance before bitterly burying himself in his mother’s fur. Frost was beginning to think she was fighting a losing battle, that Merlin would simply become possessive over her rather than accept the new additions to their family. “Merlin,” She scowled.
I just…” He squeaked, voice breaking as his emotions overwhelmed him. “You were mine first!
And I will always be yours,” She quickly reassured her whimpering kit, dragging her tongue against his down-like fur, “But they belong to the both of us now. They’ve got nowhere else to go.
What I am supposed to do?!” He cried, gazing up at his mother were distraught eyes. Frost knew that the prospect of suddenly being an older sibling was overwhelming. It had always ever been herself and Merlin. Adding two more to the bunch was a stressful thought, but Frost merely chuckled.
Look out for them,” She said simply. Merlin only cocked his head, as if asking for suggestions on where he was even meant to begin in completing such a task. “You can start by naming them.
Merlin’s eyes shone like the sun, his excitement bubbling over the brim. “Name them?!” He asked, wanting to make sure. The tom scrambled to his feet, golden gaze racing around his surroundings, eager for inspiration.
As the sun rose, lifting above the line of the horizon, the patched kit cried out in glee, “Aha!” The sunlight hit the clouds just right, causing a furious red to take over the skies. “Dawn Sky Set Ablaze,” Merlin said, the words passing freely like he had always known the name, “and…
The shadows stretched long across the camp grounds, crafting a harsh contrast between their own dark shades and the brightness of the snow. Turning back towards the young kits, Merlin’s face split into a satisfied grin, “And Shadow Stretching Across Snow.
Frost purred, dragging her kit towards her with outstretched paws, pressing her tongue into his fur in furious, proud strokes. The kits nestled against her belly were lucky to have Merlin as an older sibling.

[Fog, Bear, and Doe remain in camp to rest.]
[Frost adopts Shadow and Dawn.]
[Storm goes herb hunting.]
[Haze goes on a border patrol.]
[Light goes hunting.]
[Antler watches over camp.]
[Doe goes into labor.]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Paragon:
{Storm} Front Sitting Atop Mountain | 25 moons | Female | X

Paragon's Reserve:
Name | Rank | [url=link]X[/url]

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
    xxxxxxx
    Prey-Hunters:
    {Antler} That Scars Willow Tree | 34 moons | Male | X
    {Light} That Glows Behind Icicle | 17 moons | Male | X

Hunter Tag-Alongs:
    {Fog} That Veils Horizon | 8 moons | Female | X
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Guards:
    {Haze} That Seeps Through Trees | 30 moons | Male | X

Guard Tag-Alongs:
    {Bear} That Shivers Within Den | 9 moons | Female | X
    x

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
    xxxxx
    Kit-Mothers:
    {Frost} The Blankets Pine Needles | 47 moons | Female | X
    {Doe} Lingering at Frozen Brook | 29 moons | Female | X
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Kits:
    {Merlin} That Dives After Prey | 6 moons | Male | X
    {Dawn} Sky Set Ablaze | 1 moon | Male | Red
    {Shadow} Stretching Across Snow | 1 moon | Female | Black
    x

Elders:

xxxx
    Family:
    Frost and ??? | Merlin, ???
    Doe and ??? | tbd
    ??? and ??? | Light, ???, Bear, ???
    Name and Name | Kits
    xxxxx
    Mentors:
    Antler | Fog | 1 training session | Stealth - - - - -
    Haze | Bear | No. of training session | Moves
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training session | Moves
    xxxxxx
    Deceased Cats:

Ally Tribes:
        Tribe Name | Username
        Tribe Name | Username
      xxxxxxxxxx
      Borders:
      North | Tribe Name | Username
      Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Northwest | Tribe name | Username
      South | Tribe Name | Username
      Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
      Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
      East | Tribe Name | Username
      West | Tribe Name | Username
      xxxxxxxxxx
      Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x2 | 1 servings
      Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
      Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Birds | x1 | 3 servings
      Hare | x1 | 3 servings
      xxxxxxxxxxx
      Medicine Store:
      [1] Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough.
      [1] Cobwebs | Used to soak up and stop bleeding. It may be used to bind broken bones.
      [1] Elder Leaves | Used as a poultice to soothe sprains.
      [1] Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. Acts as a sedative.
      [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
      [1] Sorrel | Used as a traveling herb. Can also be used to build up appetite.
      [1] Willow Leaves | Stops Vomiting
      [x] Herb | Usage

Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ 002 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Number of Cats: two
    Males;; two | Females;; zero
    Nursing;; zero
    Next Ancestor Contact;; 1/3

The tired Healer was about to return to camp with his prey and herbs until hearing something. "Oh wow a healer outside his camp? My my a rare sight to see." It taunted. Copperteller shot up and looked around. Nothing. "Who is out there! Show yourself!" He yowled out and soon enough, a gray tom padded out. "Greetings. My name is Boulder that sits on Cliff Ledge. My old tribe chased me away for well uh, not siding with the healer. May I join your tribe? I'm a great hunter." He explained with a smile. Copperteller was hesitatant but nodded his head yes. Boulder piped up before he padded after his healer with joy. "I am Copperteller, healer of the Tribe of Whistling Trees. You're a hunter huh? Maybe you can go out hunting and find my sister? She's a cat that looks like me but more of a blue color. Her name is Blue Sky during Clear Day. She also has a son named Jay that Sings Songs." Copperteller asked. Boulder thought for a bit but eventually said yes. With a smile, Copperteller watched the new prey-hunter bound off as he returned to his camp.

[ Boulder heads out to hunt ]
    [ Boulder hopes to find Copperteller's sister and nephew while hunting ]
    [ Tribe has one more posts before eating begins ]

Healer:
            copperteller | twenty-five | male | X

Healer to-be:

Watchers:

Prey-Hunters:
            boulder | twenty | male | X
            - boulder that sits on cliff ledge

Guards:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      catmint | x2 | cures green/whitecough
      foxglove seeds | x1 | cause paralysis and heart failure
      lovage | x1 | mix with bright-eye, cures coughs
      marigold | x1 | stops infection
      poppy seeds | x1 | eases pain. helps sleep. not for kit-mothers
      tansy | x1 | cures cough, wounds, poison

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mouse | x0 | 0 servings (1)
      Shrew | x0 | 0 servings (1)
      Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings (2)
      Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings (2)
      Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings (3)
      All Birds | x0 | 0 servings (3)
      Total | x1 | 2 servings
      Needed | x2

Mentors:
      Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    canadianhowl

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢 [006]

Postby clarke, » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Grey_Hoodie wrote:

[Fog, Bear, and Doe remain in camp to rest.]
    [Frost adopts Shadow and Dawn.]
    [Storm goes herb hunting.]
    [Haze goes on a border patrol.]
    [Light goes hunting.]
    [Antler watches over camp.]
    [Doe goes into labor.]

Haze picked his way through the undergrowth, his ears swiveling and eyes alert for any signs of trespassers or danger. Though, at this point, he hardly believed that they would deny any cat that came to their borders. After accepting the two adorable, yet tiny and frail Shadow and Dawn, he began to see the tribe forming. It was becoming one of it's own, a formidable yet peaceful tribe. His mouth parted slightly to let the scents bathe his glands, and he caught the familiar dog-scent of a fox. It was sharp and putrid causing him to wrinkle his nose. His hackles raised and lips curled, but he wondered if he should attack alone.

Light moved his way through the brush, as if dancing with nature. His downy fur made him conspicuous against the foliage, yet as he approached the unsuspecting hare it seemed oblivious to its eminent danger. As he bunched up his hind quarters and held his breath, the hare turned its head in the slightest. In the moment it saw Light, it was too late. The white tom shot out of the bushes and leapt onto the hare with a furious swipe of his paws. It fell dead, and Light gave thanks to the Tribe of Endless Hunting for it's life.

[ Fog, Bear, and Doe have recovered. ]
    [ Storm finds tansy and cobweb. ]
    [ Haze can smell a fox dangerously close to the camp. Fight or retreat? ]
    [ Light catches x1 hare. ]
    [ Doe gives birth to four kits. Unfortunantly, due to Doe's illness, one is still-born. ]
    clarke,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: 01

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:24 am

WHEN WILL THEY UNDERSTAND ??
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    we are trapped,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    we try to escape,
    to hide..
    but the whispers drag us back

serving size • two
    tribe size • two
    ↳ 1 tom || 1 molly
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

WE'RE TRAPPED IN THIS
    NIGHTMARE

"You don't know when to shut up, do you?" A husky baritone voice snarled to the lass that followed at the tom's hip in a peaceful lope.

"Hold your tongue. You sound like a little newpaw with that whiny tone." Another voice chimed in, the voice feminine and soft despite the scolding she had just gave to the tom that strutted forward just a stride away from where she had set her pace into.

A low growl sliced through the air like thunder barreling through the rain. "I'd be ashamed to be your family, Wave, with such a disrespectful mouth." The tom snapped back, disregarding the lightness of Wave's voice and instead taking the comment as thought it was a dangerous threat barrelled at him, looming over him dangerously. The spirit-speaker always acted in such a arrogant—and frankly, oblivious— way. Not rude, for he would not spit back the typical insults about a cat looking ugly or something of such a classic manner, but rather he would find the flaw or insecurity of that cat and strike down on it when he flared up.

For Wave, it happened to be the speak of family. Untouched by the warmth, love and protection of a parent's embrace, she happened to be abandoned by her family because of her unusual marking upon her face; a large brown splotch. They were purebreds, wishing to keep their high-standard lineage of kits something that was clean from any unwanted appearances. So, they took the former tribe healer and threw her to the streets.

The longhair molly didn't speak after the shaman's hurtful retort.

Lumious knew quite well by her emotional cues she was hurt, though it only caused him more pleasure to see she was now suffering. Good. He thought, shoving his muzzle to the sky, She deserves it.

You deserve better..

Lumious whipped around, staring at wave with his green eyes wide. "What did you just say?" He demanded, watching as confusion spread across Wave's face.

"I-I didn't say anything.." She replied slowly.

Annoyance prickled underneath his thick pelt. "Yes, actually. Yes you did." He said irritably.

"Honest to the Tribe Of Endless Hunting!" She replied, her voice getting a bit higher as she watched his angry expression.

Honest to Tribe Of Endless Hunting.. A low, eerie voice echoed as a cold gust of wind brushed pasted Lumious's fur.

[ Lumious requests a crag-climber at the sacred boulder of whispering spirits ]
        [ Wave hunts and patrols by the shore ]

for more info on the tribe click here

SHAMAN & SPIRIT-SPEAKER
      ▲ the healer; advancing healing & speaking with spirits
      speaker of stalking spirits • lumious the spirit-speaker
      lumious (lumi) is a mysterious tom with a tough
      exterior, harsh & brash. he shows little emotions
      besides cruelty & aggression, but can be quirky.
      21m | ♂ |

SHAMAN UNDERSTUDY
      ▲ the next healer; training to become the shaman
      Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]X[/url]

TEMPEST-OVERSEER
      ▲ the overseer; predicts weather, organizes patrols
      wave that laps against shore
      wave is a calm lass who isn't very dependant on
      others, though values the company of family and
      friends.
      26m | ♀ | ϟ

ASSAILANT
      ▲ the assassin; kills the weak or those who are executed

ELDER
      ▲ the elders; either old or have a disability that
      prevents them from working (ie. blindness)

SEA-STALKERS
      ▲ the hunters; advancing in fishing for fish

CRAG-CLIMBERS
      ▲ the hunters; advancing in climbing for birds

CONFLICT-COMBATANTS
      ▲ the guards; advancing in attack fighting

SKIRMISH-SOLDIERS
      ▲ the guards; advancing in defence fighting

UNDERSTUDIES
      ▲ the to-bes; training to advance in one job

NEWPAW-NANNYS
      ▲ the kit-caregiver; advanced in kit-care

TRIBE-BROODS
      ▲ the mothers; not a permanent rank

NEWPAWS
      ▲ the kits; to young to train or advance

ALLIED TRIBES
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

ENEMY TRIBES
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

BORDERS
      ↳ mountain
      ↳ forest
      ↳ ocean
      ↳ marshy forest
      ↳ mountainous forest
      ↳ shoreline
      ↳ shoreline
      ↳ bog

HERB STORAGE
      catmint ( x00 ) best remedy for greencough
      and whitecough.
      cobweb ( x01 ) stops bleeding & binds injuries
      marigold ( x01 ) stops infections, bleeding &
      inflammation.
      lavender ( x01 ) cures chills and fever
      poppy seeds ( x01 ) used as a painkiller
      PREY STOCK
      minnow ( x00 ) 1 serving
      egg ( x00 ) 1 serving
      marten ( x00 ) 2 servings
      raccoon ( x00 ) 3 servings
      trout ( x00 ) 3 servings
      eagle ( x00 ) 4 servings
      sturgeon ( x00 ) 6 servings

TUITION
      mentor → understudy ( x00 )
      ↳ moves
      mentor → understudy ( x00 )
      ↳ moves

THE DECEASED

RELATIVES
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    carpe noctem.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:49 am

Tribe of Star Fire
    Number of Cats: Males: 3 // Females:
    2 (2 servings in total)

"Lelantos, I hope you will train Chrysos well, and I hope he will be able to join you in a hunt soon as a hunter of the Tribe of Star Fire," meowed Starteller. Lelantos bowed gratefully, replying, "You can count on me, Starteller."

As the ceremony ended, Apollo went out to patrol along with Artemis. Apollo hoped to catch more prey for the Tribe, while Artemis tagged along to patrol the territory.

Lelantos immediately took his excited to-be to the training area, and began teaching Chrysos some of the best moves he knew.

Knowing that the Tribe was busy, Starteller curled up in her sleeping hollow and went to sleep.

[ The Tribe ate one serving of mouse and one serving of swallow. ]
    [ Apollo goes to hunt with Artemis, who will check the borders. ]
    [ Lelantos takes Chrysos to battle training. ]

Healer/Starteller:
            VENUS, TELLER OF THE STARS | 40 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Prey-Hunters:
            APOLLO, CHILD OF THE SUN | 40 MOONS | MALE | 🐅
            LELANTOS, HUNTER THAT STALKS UNSEEN | 38 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Guards:
            ARTEMIS, QUEEN OF THE HUNT | 37 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
            CHRYSOS, KING OF THE RICH | 9 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      Cobweb x2 | To soak up and slow bleeding
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Vole | x0 | 0 servings
      Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
      Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
      Robin | x2 | 6 servings
      Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
      Hare | x0 | 0 servings
      Swallow | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
      Lelantos | Chrysos | 1 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Starwindrider

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Tribe of the Glistening Snow (#1)

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:12 am

Tribe of the Glistening Snow
    Number of Cats: Mollies: 0 Toms 1

Icefinder blinked awake from the dream he had. Shaking his head, he found himself in his new snowy territory and blinked. "Perfect," he purred, glancing around. Nodding when he saw where he could store the herbs, he put the ones he found on his way here in a small rock. "Guess I should ask for a new hunter so the tribe can be fed," he murmured. Finding a small area, he glanced around before looking up to the stars. "Tribe of Endless Hunting, I ask for a hunter to help gather food for my new tribe," he meowed softly as he fell asleep once again.

Actions wrote:IceFinder asks Tribe of Endless Hunting for an Hunter

Healer:
            Finder of Ice |Icefinder| 20 moons| Tom| X

Hunters:
            Name |Nickname|Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Protectors:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

[url=link]X[/url]
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      Borage Leaves|(x1)|Treats fevers and helps Kit-mothers to produce milk
      Cobwebs|(x1)| Helps bind broken bolds and stops bleeding
      Catchweed|(x1)|Keeps poultices on so Hunters and Protectors can't rub them off.
      Catnip|(x1)|Treats Greencough
      Lamb's Ear|(x1)|Helps cats feel stronger when traveling.
      Herb name(xhow many)| Treats

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice| x0 | 0 servings
      Squirels| x0 | 0 servings
      Rabbits| x0 | 0 servings
      Small birds| x0 | 0 servings
      Big Prey(Feasts only)
      Eagles| x0 | 0 servings
      Owls| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    DaisieGames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

tribe of silver moonlight [4]

Postby sharklord » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:07 am

Number of Cats: 7
    Moon: 4

Eyes focused on the camp entrance when a pregnant nurser walked into the camp, followed by a large tom. "I'm Wind That Pushes Clouds, but I'm called Cloud." The nurser mewed, looking around. "And I'm Lighting Who Runs From Storm, or Lightning. We would like to join your tribe." The tom added, his eyes lighting up and settling on Sparrow, a spark of interest seen. Sparrow and Leopard did not see this, and continued to chat, with Lightning assuming that Sparrow was not taken, and an easy she-cat to charm. Moon Searcher nodded, and waved his tail. "Welcome Wind That Pushes Clouds and Lightning Who Runs From Storm. Cloud, you may join my mate, Dawn in the nurser den. Lightning, you will join Leopard as a Fighter." The tom mewed, and padded back to his mate, nuzzling her affectionately. Sparrow stood to greet the two new cats, and Lightning padded over. "As you heard, I'm Lightning. What's your name?" The fluffy tom purred, his tail kinked. "I'm Sparrow That Hunts At Dawn, I'm a hunter. Leopard Who Hunts Rabbit is a Fighter, like you. Speaking of which, we have to go hunt, c'mon." Sparrow mewed, waving her tail and her mate and Lightning.
    Sparrow led the way out of camp, the two toms following. Lightning shoved Leopard aside with a smirk. "She's mine." He whispered. Leopard swiped at Lightning, claws sheathed. "Excuse me Lightning, what did you say?" Leopard snarled, Sparrow watching in shock. "I said that Sparrow is mine, and your efforts trying to make her fall for you are useless! I'm the lady charmer here, so Sparrow is as good as mine!" Lightning yowled, when he felt claws rake his ears. "Lightning, you looked like a nice cat and i tried to be your friend, but Leopard is my mate. And i'm not his, I'm my own. So correct your behavior or I will have Moon Searcher kick you out!" Sparrow shouted back. "Oh." Was all the pair heard from Lightning, then the tom turned, crouching. A ginger and black she-cat padded out of the bushes, ears flat. "That was quite a shouting match. I'm Ember That Sparks Fire, Ember for short. My Tribe was attacked, and I managed to escape. Are you lot part of a Tribe?" The she-cat asked. "Yes, actually. I'm Sparrow That Hunts at Dawn, and this is my mate, Leopard Who Hunts Rabbit, and one of our newer cats, Lightning Who Runs From Storm. I'm a Hunter for the Tribe of Silver Moonlight, and the toms are Fighters. I think Moon Searcher would love to have you, we'll take you back after we hunt."

[The Tribe eats 1 mouse & 2 bats]
    [Moon Searcher - herb hunting]
    [Leopard & Lightning - patrol]
    [Sparrow, Leopard, Lightning & Ember - hunting]
    [Dawn & Cloud - herb hunting]
    [Moon Searcher & Lightning - patrol]

Searcher of Silver Moonlight:
            Moon Searcher | 57 | Male | X

Searcher of New Moons:
            Waning Moon | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Hunters:
            Sparrow That Hunts At Dawn
            [Sparrow] | 23 | Female | X
            Ember That Sparks Fire
            [Ember] | 27 | Female | X

Fighters:
            Leopard Who Hunts Rabbit
            [Leopard] | 32 | Male | X
            Lightning Who Runs From Storm
            [Lightning] | 26 | Male | X

Fishers:

To-be's:

Nursers:
            Wing That Pushes Clouds
            [Clouds] | 19 | Female | X
            Dawn On Snowy Day
            [Dawn] | 32 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      Borage | It produces more and better milk,
      it also brings down fevers.
      Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes.
      Chamomile | Strengthens the heart
      and soothes the mind. Also given to
      traveling cats for strength.
      Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
      as well as cracked or sore pads
      Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats
      with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,
      especially good for headaches.
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
      Bat | x2 | 1 servings
      Deer | x0 | 10 servings
      Gator | x0 | 15 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 1-2 servings
      Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Moon Searcher [Gaze] & Dawn | ///
      Leopard & Sparrow | ///
      Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by sharklord on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    sharklord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby froggy.satan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 am

𝒯𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌
    Number of Cats: Females; 9 Males; 6

MoonTooth walked around the border of the river collecting Herbs to restock her empty storage; She stopped picking up some CatMint, "This will be great for the GreenCough season," She said, Sighing looking up at the trees of WillowRiver taking in the fresh fall air.

"Great job Val." Quill congratulated Val as he showed his mentor what new skills in becoming a guard are. "Now, Val; When the time comes, You will need to know which way the wind is blowing during a battle between Tribes." Quill announced, "Why would I need to know which way the wind was blowing in a battle? Shouldn't I be more focused on fighting then that?" He replied Quill Chuckled, "Ah young Val, So naive, Us Willow cats move with the wind, Knowing which way the wind is blowing will help us move faster than other cats, Just like the Weeping Willow tree, And just like our ancestors." Quill Smiled, "Really? Wow!" Val replied,
    Excited to try to learn the ways or the Weeping Willow.

Callie and Birds wing was off hunting, Along sadly having to bring one of the To-Be's with them, They were hoping to go together alone to spilt ways and to stock up on food for Winter, Knowing the prey will all be gone by then. "Hey, Callie?" Called BirdsWings Callie sighed, "Yes, BirdsWings?" She asked, "Have you ever wondered what it's like to be apart of the Weeping Willow?" Callie shoved her paw into his mouth, "Shh, There's a rabbit family up ahead." She quietly crawled over to the family of Rabbits and watched them stealthily, The two babies ran inside as Callie pounced on the Mother, "Get the Father" She said to the To-Bes, They both pounced on the Father Rabbit killing it swiftly, "Wow!" said OwlPaw, "My first catch!" The To-Be said, "Yea, Yea, There will be more in the future." Callie said.

[MoonFur Collecting supplies]
    [Callie, BirdsWings, OwlPaw Hunting]
    [Quill and Val Training]
    [Rest of the tribe are preparing for winter]

Healer:
            MoonTooth | 80 moons | ♀︎ | X

Prey-Hunters:
            Callie | 46 moons | ♀︎ | X
            Birds Wings | 36 moons | ♂︎ | X
            DuneFoot | 43 Moons | ♂︎ | X

Guards:
            WindFoot | 48 moons | ♂︎ | X
            Quill | 47 moons | ♂︎ | X
            PatchClaw | 48 Moons | ♀︎ | X

Healer to-be:
            QuillsFeather | 50 moons | ♀︎ | X

To-be's:
            OwlPaw | 24 moons | ♀︎ | X
            Val | 25 moons | ♂︎ | X

Kit-Mothers:
            JaguarPelt | 45 Moons | ♀︎ | X
            Kitty | 46 Moons | ♀︎ | X

Kits:
            TabbyPelt | 10 moons | ♂︎ | X

Elders:
            Dawn | 146 moons | ♀︎ | X
            Saber | 157 moons | ♀︎ | X
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      Borage | Used to produce better milk, And bring down fevers.
      Sunflower seeds | Brings down stomach aches
      Poppy sees | A painkiller, Commonly used by Birthing mothers
      Burdock root | Use on bites, Kills infection
      CatMint | A remedy for Greenough
      Cobwebs | Apply wounds to stop bleeding
      ColtsFoot | Helps shortness of breath
      Dock root | Soothes scratches
      Comphrey | Soothes wounds
      Peters root | Helps sore throats

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Dove| x3 | 2 servings
      Mice | x1 | 2 servings
      Rabbit | x2 | 3 servings
      Raven | x6 | 2 servings
      Quill | x1 | 1 servings
      Berries | x17 | 1 servings

Mentors:
      Quill | Val | 5 | Pouncing, Fighting
      MoonTooth | QuillsFeather | 7 | Healing with herbs, Birthing practice
      DuneFoot | OwlPaw | 4 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
      Moons Eye | Black Cough

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by froggy.satan on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    meow
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
    "𝘐𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰-𝘴𝘢𝘯..
    𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦
    𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥
    𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴
    𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺..?"
    "𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦
    𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪..
    𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦.."