Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

chaosclan 005

Postby Kazin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Font credit
Number of cats: 008 | 4 ♀ | 4 ♂
Servings Needed: 3, next at 14 | Next Request: Oct. 23 | Mod: deimos
Herb Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Hey, uh, Raptorstar? You know we don't have a lot of food left, right?" Fallencrow's voice echoed slightly through the abandoned Twoleg monster, where Raptorstar had claimed his den. It was a smaller monster, the seats once intended for Twolegs to sit on, but now the fluff was coming out, scratched up by the cat's claws. It was sheltered from the wind, and the windows made a good vantage point to see predators coming. Or other cats, which was exactly what Raptorstar was staring at now, barely hearing Fallencrow.

Raptorstar rose, padding silently past Fallencrow as the soldier looked on in confusion, trying to see what Raptorstar saw. On the edge of the Thunderpath stood a cat. No, not just one. Three cats. Raptorstar sense trouble, and he signaled for Fallencrow to follow him with a single flick of his tail. He didn't see anyone else nearby, so he hoped that these cats weren't actually looking for a fight.

"Hello," Raptorstar greeted as he and Fallencrow grew close enough. He stopped a considerable distance away, watching from the corner of his eye as Fallencrow turned back towards the camp, nodding at another Chaosclan cat that must have seen the commotion. Longbranch's scent drifted over Raptorstar as the three cats watched carefully from the edge of the Thunderpath.

The closest, and seemingly the eldest, was the one to speak. "Hello," the she-cat said, her ear twitching slightly as she listened to the sounds coming from the camp, assessing it. She wasn't stupid, that was for sure, seemingly aware that there were more cats than she could see. "My name is Petalsong. I have traveled from a long forgotten clan, one that was disbanded as the apocalypse struck." Apocalypse. It was an interesting term for the end of the world. "I met these other two on my travels; Ember and Marshall."
      "My name is Raptorstar," the scarred tom replied, appraising each of the cats. Petalsong seemed confident, and had already proved her intelligence. Marshall was definitely young - he had a carefree quality about him, despite suffering through the end of the world. Ember was hard to read, though if she was travelling with other cats she must not be tough enough to want to be alone. Not many cats were, anyhow.

"Raptorstar?" Petalsong replied with surprise. "You lead a clan in this apocalypse? Every clan that I knew of have since disbanded, each member having to fend for themselves with the shortage of prey. Especially the clans in this area."

"I have realized alone or in small groups is not the way to work in this... as you called it, apocalypse. Starclan granted me lives and the means to start a clan, and I have made a camp in these abandoned monsters. Slowly, the clan is growing... and if you wanted, I could offer all three of you a place. We just finished making a new den of the monster over there." Raptorstar jerked his head towards one of the medium sized monsters, which Chaosclan cats did indeed finish renovating just this morning. It was lined with moss and grass, reinforced with brambles and sticks on the side to keep out scavengers.

Each cat was already nodding before Raptorstar had even finished his sentence. The tom allowed himself a rare smile, officially welcoming the three newcomers to Chaosclan. Petalsong piqued the tom's interest, and he was glad she was swift to join. Dismissing Longbranch and Fallencrow to attend to their other duties, he offered to give a short tour of the camp, which the three gladly accepted. He mostly talked to Petalsong during the tour, letting Ember and Marshall have their own conversation a couple of tail lengths behind the other two.

"This den was made by Duskwillow, for Duskwillow only. She's a bit of a harsh thorn, but she will soften up to talk to others. Well, she will to everyone but me. She holds a grudge against me." Raptorstar said the last part a bit louder, letting his voice carry into Duskwillow's den, from where a low, lazy growl sounded. Petalsong let out a soft chuckle as Raptorstar smiled, beckoning for them to continue, showing each of the monsters that had been turned into dens.

"And finally, the medicine cat den. Amberdawn is a new recruit, but she's already transformed this into a half nursery, half medicine storage. Which is a genius idea, in my humble opinion." Petalsong nodded, her eyes lighting up as she took a glance around all the dens and cats milling about. It wasn't even that many, but she was happy.

"Welcome to the clan, Petalsong." Raptorstar said, his heart skipping a beat when the she-cat gave him a genuine smile.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;; --> Petalsong from fanclub. She is appointed soldier.
    The new hunter is named Marshminnow.
    The new cat is made a scout, and named Emberlily.

Hunting;; --> Longbranch, Duskwillow, Emberlily, Marshminnow,
    and Fallencrow hunt.

--> Raptorstar & Petalsong hunt.

Patrolling;; --> The beehive is ignored this moon, as Raptorstar
    makes the decision to utilize all cats for hunting.

--> n/a

Medical;; --> Amberdawn searches for herbs.
    Family;; --> n/a

Training;; --> n/a

Request;; --> Raptorstar requests an apprentice
    [note; colored by me on Grey_Hoodie's lines]

Other;; --> Chaosclan consumes a pigeon (3 servings).

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 32 moons | ★★★★★
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons | ★★★★

Soldiers [3 max]
    Petalsong | | 30 moons
    Fallencrow | | 24 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Medics
    Amberdawn | | 28 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Queens
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Kits
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Caretakers
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Hunters
Longbranch | | 26 moons
Duskwillow | | 22 moons
Marshminnow | | 16 moons

Scouts
Emberlily | | 24 moons

Apprentices
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Ally Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Border Clans
    North | Name | Username
    East | Name | Username
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 | 1
    Squirrel | 2 | 0
    Hare | 3 | 0
    Shrew | 1 | 0
    Rat | 2 | 0
    Pigeon | 3 | 2

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Last edited by Kazin on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Season: Leaf-bare
    Weather: Hardly any leaves on the trees now as the first trickles of snow fall from the sky. The days are starting to be colder now. Young cats should be careful about being in this weather as sickness rates will rise, mothers will have a harder time birthing during this time as well. Cats will be harder to find on patrol as well as prey. Let's hope that you prepared your clan to stay strong during the harsh leaf-bare days.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!

As you all have may noticed CaC has its very own lineart! The lines were created by the very talented Grey_Hoodie and are being colored in by various other mods, mini mods and the CaC artists. Allowing us to use the lineart for your cats lets us give more unique patterns as we are limited to free to use pictures. If you want your cats to be transferred onto the lineart all you have to do is get in contact with a mod and the team will take care of it.

I have also noticed that a lot of you have not been adding pebbles correctly. Remember, every post you make you get four pebbles automatically. Patrols will sometimes bring back extra pebbles they find as well! Pebbles can be used here at the cac store anytime!

**Check the fanlub! There are event kitties popping up!

Herb Lists: one, two

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MistyAutumnDays wrote:Evergreen Clan

Two squirrels have been consumed,
one patrol has been sent out (Swiftstar, Calmriver, Splashheart, Skyfur, Ivypaw, Eveningpaw),
one hunting trip has been sent out (Crackleflame, Runningnight, Fernsnap, Ryepaw, Quincepaw),
Willowcreek looks for herbs with Pokepaw.

Patrolling
    Swiftstar, Calmriver, Splashheart, Skyfur, Ivypaw, and Eveningpaw found a warrior while on patrol. They are sick and need feverfew.

Hunting
    Crackleflame, Runningnight, Fernsnap, Ryepaw, Quincepaw caught a hare.

Gathering
    Willowcreek and Pokepaw found catmint and yarrow.

⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos wrote:Image(c)
trading secrets (hunting): lilac, varen, dewey.
scouting (patrolling): bronwyn, ivor, cadence.
gathering herbs: astra.
training: crispin and misty are taken out to train.

Patrolling
    Bronwyn, Ivor, Cadence found a merchant while on patrol.

Hunting
    Lilac, Varen, Dewey caught a pigeon.

Gathering
    Astra found coltsfoot.

Training
    Crispin and Misty both learn the hunting skill.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forgottenclan [09]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Image(c)
Number of Cats: 16(4 Servings)
Toms: 9 Mollies: 7
Hardmode: Off
Starclan: Now
Pebbles: 56
☯Archive☯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Skipperkit was playing with her brothers in the clearing behind the camp, their mother watching from a distance every so often. The snow slowly drifted down but it wasn't heavy enough to stick to the ground just yet. The kits played a nice game with a miss ball before Foxpaw came up to brag, "I just got to see the borders!"

Tipkit and Cariboukit stopped playing and ran over, Tipkit asked, "Really? Tell us about it!"

Foxpaw shrugged, "There was a badger at the border, but it took one look at me and ran away! It didn't even get close to meeting my claws." He meowed with a smug lie.

Tipkit and Cariboukit gasped, "No way!"

Foxpaw smiled, "Don’t worry, I will protect the weak." He looked right at Skipperkit as he emphasized the word weak, Tipkit and Cariboukit snickering as they looked at their sister.

Skipperkit took a step back, her ears flattening with embarrassment. She wanted to badly to leave but it was them that told her she couldn’t leave that they wanted her around but they are laughing at her now? Why? The next thing she saw was Tipkit playfully pouncing on Foxpaw and then they all started to rough house. Skipperkit dashed away then, not wanting to get hurt like the many times before. She must have automatically ran into the medicine cat's den because she bumped into Barkpool.

“Oof! Oh! I’m sorry!” She meowed quickly as she looked at Barkpool.

“Don’t worry, no harm done. Are you okay Skipperkit?” Barkpool asked as he probed the kit’s pelt for any injury.

“I’m okay, I just didn’t want to get into the play fight.” She admitted.

“But that is how you learn at your age.” Barkpool raised an eyebrow.

“Foxpaw always hurts me though so I ran in here. Since I am here, can I ask you a question?” Skipperkit asked.

“Of course, what is it?” The tom sat down.

“Momma said that a warrior is supposed to protect the leader, but Foxpaw says it’s the leaders job to protect the clan. How does that even work?” Skipperkit asked.

Barkpool’s ear flicked, such a strange question coming from a kit. It is understandable though since there is no leader currently. “Well, it’s something like both. Leaders protect the clan with the help of warriors. Leaders direct the warriors so that way they can stay safe, yet complete their duties.”

“That makes my head hurt. I don’t want to tell cats what to do…” Skipperkit trailed off.

Barkpool chuckled, “Don’t worry about all of that for now, just play while you can and when you become an apprentice you can focus on training.

“Okay, if you say so Barkpool…” Skipperkit turned and left the den, looking around for some cat to play with other than her siblings and Foxpaw. She saw the new cats that had only been around for a couple of days and thought she should go say hi to them.

Alkanetfur came out of the medicine cat’s den after talking with Barkpool. He suspected that there were kits but it was too early for him to tell just yet and to come back with in a week or so. It didn’t matter though, she knew she was expecting Flintfang’s kits and she was happy about that. She practically skipped out of the den and ran into Flintfang, who had a robin in his mouth. Alkanetfur moved closer and whispered to him, “We are going to have kits!”

Flintfang’s ear lowered at that and he backed up, dread and anxiety were in his eyes. He dropped the robin and looked at Alkanetfur still, his eyes purposely avoiding her belly. “I- uh- we...we should have never done what we did. I love Patchfur and she is my mate. I don’t want anything to do with those kits.” he admitted.

Alkanetfur gasped, tears started to well in her eyes, “She doesn’t have to know!” She meowed a tad to loud.

Flintfang hissed quietly, “Shush! I don’t want others to know.”

Alkanetfur got angry, “These kits are as much as yours as they are mine. You will be in their life or I will spill who their father is.” she growled before stalking off.

Flintfang looked down in defeat, only to hear another cat approach. When he looked up he say his brother Blackspot, “What did you hear?” Flintfang mumbled.

Blackspot shook his head, “About half of it. Why would you get yourself into this mess Flintfang?” he asked.

“It was stupid, I know. I wasn’t loyal to Patchfur and now I am going to have to pay for it.” Flintfang sighed.

“Why don’t you take that robin to who ever you were taking it to and we can go for a walk. We can come up with something, but I don’t want Patchfur to get hurt by what you two have done. She is a very sweet molly and deserves better.” Blackspot meowed.

Flintfang nodded and picked up the robin to take it to Patchfur. After a few minutes he came back to Blackspot and the two went for a walk to come up with a plan.

Thornshade took Foxpaw away from the camp for a little training session. The tom was tired of him hurting the kits and with his own approaching he would need to teach Foxpaw how to restrain himself. What better way than to spar with him himself?

“Now, I have seen that you can best kits. But this isn’t play time, I want you to come at me with all you have.” Thornshade meowed sternly.

Foxpaw didn’t wait and went straight for his mentor, aiming for the chest and head. Thornshade saw this and moved slightly so that Foxpaw would just miss him and Thornshade let out a thump, “Missed. Try again.” Foxpaw grumbled and tried again to tackle the tom. Thornshade jumped and moved quickly, pinning the apprentice on his side. “Missed, try again.” Foxpaw was getting irritated now and lashed his tail. When Thornshade let him up he tried to tackle the mentor again, aiming for the throat this time. Thornshade let him get close this time before swiping Foxpaw’s feet, throwing the apprentice off balance. “Missed.” He meowed.

Thornshade lifted his tail to signal a pause as Foxpaw picked himself up off the ground, even more agitated. The apprentice wanted nothing more than to best this tom in combat.

Thornshade looked amused, “You are to obvious in your attacks Foxpaw. Try going for something not so obvious. Let me show you.” Thornshade then launched his own attack towards Foxpaw. To Foxpaw it looked like the tom was aiming for his flank and the apprentice tried to dodge but ended up right where Thornshade was, taking a larger hit than before. It sent him barreling on the ground and when he got up he could feel the soreness he would feel tomorrow. “See, don’t make you attacks obvious and don’t fall for the obvious attacks. We are done sparring for today but we will do more tomorrow. You will learn how to control your attacks better and how to trick them like I have. I suggest you stop sparring with the kits, they won’t help you too much.”

Foxpaw shook his pelt out and took a few steps towards his mentor, “You should learn how to control your attacks.” he muttered.

“Oh, I did.” Thornshade chuckled.

Foxpaw looked at his mentor in shock, “I don’t even want to imagine how hard you can really hit then…” the young tom shuttered.

Thornshade shrugged, “It might seem important to be strong and what not, but I don’t always need to use my strength.”

Foxpaw nodded and looked ahead, “Do you think I can be as strong as you one day?”

Thornshade shrugged, “Maybe, but it will take a lot of practice.” he admitted. “I am many moons older than you and I used to find a big bolder and move it around until I was tired and then I would move it around some more. I always tried to find a bigger one the next day. Pushing them is easy, try batting them away a fox length.” The warrior chuckled.

“You can bat a boulder that is bigger than you that far?” Foxpaw’s eyes went wide.

“Maybe not as big as I am but I sure can send a cat flying if I really wanted to.” Thornshade meowed.

“That is so cool!” Foxpaw beamed.

[Assessment] Bouncepaw and Spottedpaw attempted their warrior test.
          [Border Patrol] Flintfang and Patchfur patrol.
          [Hunting] Thornshade, Whiptail, Breamheart, and Alkanetfur hunt.
          [Herb Hunting] Barkpool and Blackspot search for herbs.
          [Training] Foxpaw trained with Thornshade in combat.
          [Mates] Flintfang and Patchfur try for kits.
          [Prey] 2 Robins (4 Servings)
          [Notes to Mod] Boop

THE CLAN
      Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
      Barkpool | 74 Moons | Tom | SP 5
      Blackspot | 49 Moons | Tom | SP 5

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warrior:
      Patchfur | 51 Moons | Molly |
      Flintfang | 49 Moons | Tom |
      Thornshade | 45 Moons | Tom |
      Whiptail | 42 Moons | Tom |
      Breamheart | 12 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:
      Bouncepaw | 12 Moons | Tom |
      Spottedpaw | 12 Moons | Molly |
      Foxpaw | 7 Moons | Tom |

Queens:
      Pintolily | 62 Moons | Molly |
      [2]Marigoldpatch | 41 Moons | Molly |
      [2]Alkanetfur | 27 Moons | Molly |

Kits:
      Cariboukit | 5 Moons | Tom |
      Skipperkit | 5 Moons | Molly |
      Tipkit | 5 Moons | Tom |

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      Robin | x1 | 2 servings
      Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
      Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
      Total | 4 | 11 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Flintfang + Patchfur
      Thornshade + Marigoldpatch
      Flintfang + Alkanetfur

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | open | open
      East | open | open
      South | open | open
      West | open | open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      1|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      1|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      1|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      1|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Spottedpaw | Alkenetfur | 4
      ↪Swimming, Stealth, Hunt, Battle
      Bouncepaw | Flintfang | 4
      ↪Swimming, Stealth, Hunt, Battle
      Foxpaw | Thornshade | 0
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 10/10

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 am

Cham's Replies

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Winter / Leaf-bare
Winter is here. Perhaps at last? Surely clans have all prepared properly for
the winter now? Those that didn't will surely be regretting it soon. The herbs
that are available for medicine cats will be changing drastically now, and
many of their uses will only be available to very skilled medicine cats to
truly find and utilise. Kittings will be harder and more dangerous, and surely
at least some lives will be lost among poorly prepared clans. Among the
thick blankets of snow that are falling everywhere now, fewer prey animals
will be moving around atop the snow for cats to capture. Fewer cats will be
exploring, and both disease and injury will be more common in the cold.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Acorn | Alpine | Bear
Brelsotr | Dawn | Fallen
Lotus | Night | Ocean
Stone | Swallow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Highgarden | Limestone
Sanctuary
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

Important
For all my clans, if your cats are pregnant, PLEASE tell me ASAP if you want me to do their art. I can't manage 18 cat line-arts within a day! If I don't have sufficient notice, you'll get an entirely stock photo litter. If you have rarer colours that can't be easily found in stock photos, that means there's a chance you might get an entirely dead-kit litter. I can't do 18 cat pictures overnight, but if I'm given a week or so, or I can share it out with other staff, I can manage that.

Make sure any images are credited appropriately in your posts! No one wants the thread being shut down because you made more work for yourself removing credits.

ImageImageImage

(c)
inky,
[Shortly after birth, three of Grassheart's kits pass on to StarClan. The other queens name them and bury them lovingly]
[Elmstream, Redfin, Stormfang, and Rosemist patrol]
[Ashtail, Hollypounce, Weaselfur, and Stoneclaw hunt]
[Nightfur, Batfur, Burrwhisker, and Adderbreeze hunt]
[Sparkpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Sparkstorm]
[Astercry teaches Shellpaw stealth]
[Hareshadow teaches Nettlepaw swimming]
[Nightfur teaches Sootpaw stealth]
[Rookfang teaches Birdpaw stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Sunpaw stealth]
[Ashtail teaches Owlpaw's hunting]
[Stormfang teaches Darkpaw hunting]
[Nightfur teaches Hazelpaw hunting]
[The Clan consumes x2 big fish, x1 hare, and x1 squirrel]

[ While on patrol, Elmstream, Redfin, Stormfang, and Rosemist encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Ashtail, Hollypounce, Weaselfur, and Stoneclaw catch 1x Big Fish, 1x Small Fish, and 1x Hare ]
[ While hunting, Nightfur, Batfur, Burrwhisker, and Adderbreeze catch 1x Minnow, 1x Squirrel, and 1x Hare ]
[ Sparkpaw successfully passes his assessment, and returns as Sparkstorm ]
[ Five of the apprentices successfully learned their skills! You can pick which ones were successful ]

The vast majority of wikimedia images (probably around 95%) require crediting their poster, so please make sure this is done for Sparkstorm if you use a wikimedia image!

ImageImageImage

frightened eyes
- Nothing is consumed this moon - 1/2
- Newcomers: Sagepelt, request
- Eleos patrols
- Eleos, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, Sagepelt, and Laureltail hunt
- Lichenstep searches for herbs

[ While on patrol, Eleos encounters nothing much of interest really ]
[ Laureltail managed to get lost while hunting! The patrol was too big and the others lost track of where she was. She didn't manage to catch anything, as she was more concerned with getting back to camp than hunting. The other six were just fine. ]
[ While hunting, Eleos, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, and Sagepelt catch 2x Mouse and 1x Hare ]
[ While herb-hunting, Lichenstep finds 1x Lovage and 1x Sticks ]

You'll do better sending multiple small hunting patrols on my rolls, and there's a hard cap of 6 cats on each patrol

ImageImageImage

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:09 am

Evergreen Clan
Number of Cats: 16 | Next Starclan Visit: Today| Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 11

I’ll write it later :I

Two minks have been consumed, one patrol has been sent out (Swiftstar, Calmriver, Splashheart, Skyfur, Ivypaw, Eveningpaw), one hunting trip has been sent out (Crackleflame, Runningnight, Fernsnap, Snapperjaw, Ryepaw, Quincepaw), Swiftstar requests a medicine cat from StarClan (Since Willowcreek has kits), One feverfew is given to Snapperjaw, Willowcreek is kitting, Pokepaw looks for herbs.

Dignitary:
          Swiftstar | 52 moons old | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Dean: Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Rooks:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Heralds:
          Willowcreek | 38 moons | Female (Pregnant: Father is Fishsnout) | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)

Neophytes:
          Pokepaw | 20 moons | Female | X

Paladins:
          Ryepatch | 60 moons | Male | X
          Runningnight | 43 moons | Male | X
          Snapperjaw | 62 moons | Female | X

Partisans:
          Crackleflame | 31 moons | Male | X
          Fernsnap | 36 moons | Female | X
          Splashheart | 33 moons | Female | X
          Skyfur | 39 moons | Female | X

Stewards:
          Ryepaw | 16 moons | Male | X
          Quincepaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Eveningpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Ivypaw | 7 moons | Female | X

Sires:

Dams:

Nurses:
          Calmriver | 46 moons | Male | X
          Fishsnout | 38 moons | Male | X

Kits:

Matriarchs:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Willow leaves | 1
    Daisy Leaf | 2
    Poppy Seeds | 1
    Chamomile | 1
    Dried Oak Leaves | 2
    Chervil | 1
    Marigold | 2
    Fennel | 1
    Feverfew | 0
    Cobweb | 1
    Honey | 2
    Raspberry Leaves | 1
    Yarrow | 1
    Deathberry | 2
    Dock | 1
    Watermint | 1
    Cobweb | 1
    Lavender | 1
    Catmint | 1
    Yarrow | 1

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Artic Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Wood Grouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Mink | x2 | 4 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Runningnight | Quincepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Crackleflame | Ryepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Willowcreek | Pokepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Skyfur | Ivypaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Swiftstar | Eveningpaw | 1 training session
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Runningnight and Skyfur | Eveningkit and Ivykit
    Splashheart and ??? | Quincekit (EvergreenClan), Ploverkit (ClimbingClan), Ternkit (ClimbingClan)
    Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan [005]

Postby obnixious » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Number of Cats: 10 | 4 - 5 - 1 | Next Visit to Pond of the Stars: Oct. 17, 2019
Mod: Duplex | Servings Needed: 3 | Pebbles: 0

Scowling in disgust, Mewlin lifts a dainty paw and gives it a harsh flick. The wet leaf doesn't budge, and she gives an offended snarl before flicking it even harder.

She hears a tired sigh come from behind her, but before she can snap at the alleycat she found while she was making her way down the road, he steps forward and reaches out to casually just knock the leaf off her paw.

It works, but that doesn't mean Mewlin isn't completely offended he would dare touch her without permission.

"Excuse me? Who gave you the right!" she demands, and he simply rolls his eyes before before trudging on past her, not caring whatsoever about whatever it is she's freaking out about.

Before she can go off on a rant about it, there's suddenly rustling to their left, and Mewlin whips around with a scandalised snarl as two tom cats appear from the bushes.

They both freeze at the sound of her snarl, and before they can do anything the alleycat - Steele, she thinks his name was - steps to them with what sounds like a relieved sigh. Which, rude?

"I have no idea who you are, but I am so glad you're here. I don't even care if you'e gonna kill us, I'd take that over her complaining any day."

His voice is rough and it sounds like he's forcing it to sound deeper somehow, but Mewlin shoves that thought aside to instead be thoroughly offended at what he said.

"Excuse me? You have been insufferable this entire journey! First you almost attack me on the Black Path, and now you claim death would be better than being in my presence? You're the worst cat I've ever met!" Mewlin finishes this off with a decisive sniff and sticks her head up in the air dramatically, and hears Steele sigh heavily.

"Well, uh, we're? Not going to kill you?" The large kind of reddish-black tom says, and Mewlin decides immediately that she doesn't trust the sound of his voice.

"Are you two on your own?" The fluffy Siamese questions, and Mewlin doesn't move from her dramatic position, but at the thoughtful hum she hears she assumes Steele nodded. Traitor.

"Well, we. Uh, we're from a Clan, actually. We're not going to kill you, that's? Really mean? I'm Synrinxecho, and this is Cypressstar. If you want, you could come with us? Even if just to, like, rest on your journey?"

Mewlin cracks open an eye to look over at them, and notes with slight offence how Steele seems to sag completely, as if all the stress in his body had just disappeared.

"Alright, well. Come with us, then. What are your names?"

Cypressstar begins walking back the way he and Syrinxecho came from, and Steele is quick to follow him. Mewlin thinks it's stupid, but she simply gives a derisive sniff and trails after them as well.

"I'm Steele, and the drama queen back there is Mewlin. I met her when I was wandering, and she refused to leave me alone since."

Mewlin snarls at him, and he simply gives a laugh in response. It's a nice laugh, almost sounds like one of the nice instruments her twolegs used to play. She hasn't heard Steele laugh once over the last few days they'd been travelling, and she's a little shocked that it's such a pleasant sound.

Shoving that all out of her mind, Mewlin follows after the three toms in front of her, and finds herself lost in thought. She really hopes that wherever they're going to be staying is clean.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's mostly quiet, at the KeyClan camp, when a honey smooth voice suddenly flows through the camp.

"Oh, Turpentine erase me whole. I don't want to live my life alone. I was waiting for you all my life~"

It's a fairly regular sound, Grasswhistle's serenading. If you listen closely you can hear Mist quietly humming along with him, or sometimes they sing the chorus with him. Their voices twining together as their words overlap.

The affection practically oozes from the sound. Or at least, it does most days.

Today, if you were to listen closely, you wouldn't hear Mist humming or singing along. Instead, you'd hear their muffled sobs. It would be clear that Grasswhistle's singing, today, is being used as a way to cover up the sound of Mist's sadness; a way to protect his mate's privacy over whatever it is that's upsetting them.

"Set me free, my, honeybee~" he carries on, and if you were to be listening extra close, you'd hear the way Mist's voice hitches and seems to choke, before their cries are even more muffled.

If you'd been close enough to see what was happening, you'd find Mist's face pressed firmly to Grasswhistle's side, while the tom leaned back against the inner wall of the Magician's building with his eyes full of love as he sung to his crying mate.

You'd see the way Mist's sides rose and fell frantically with how they were unable to catch their breath properly.

However, no one dares jump up to the opening of the Magician's den unless they strictly need one of the pair for something. They simply enjoy the sweet sound of Grasswhistle's singing, and don't focus enough to recognize the reason behind the lack of Mist's voice joining in.

They allow the pair their time to themselves, and it's really all they could ask for.

"Hello, goodbye, 'twas nice to know you, how I find myself without you. That I'll never know~"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Auletris turns around at the clearing of Weasel's throat, the Tamer is suddenly struck with the realization that she has no idea what to say to the other molly.

They stare at one another for a few moments, before the Acrobat rolls her eyes and snaps out a simple "what"

Weasel suddenly snaps back into focus, and her ears perk up as she looks Auletris in the eyes and beams.

"Are you tired?" she questions cheerfully, and at Auletris' confused look, she gleefully finishes her thought with "because you've been running through my mind all day!"

There's a tense moment where neither of them say anything, before Auletris' lip curls in distaste and she rolls her eyes.

"You're an idiot, I sincerely hope you realize this as a fact." she simply states, and Weasel feels her entire body deflate. She thought that was a pretty good one!

Pouting, Weasel sits down where she is, her tail curling over her paws as she looks up at the Siamese. She's still not getting any other response, and because of it her pout gets more pronounced.

Auletris inhales deeply, and then suddenly turns around and marches off. It makes Weasel want to yell after her, makes her want to chase her down and try some other stupid line, but Weasel knows when to give people space. It's obvious that was a stupid one, and she's going to think extra hard to make her next attempt a success. Maybe she could ask Syrinxecho for some kind of tips as to what Auletris finds funny?

Actually, that's a brilliant idea, and Weasel quickly scrambles to her paws and take soff lik a bullet to the large building where the Acrobats live. Oh, this is gonna be purrfect.

KeyClan consumes x1 hare

Flareblitz, Steelwing, Cypressstar, and Jinglepaw patrol the border
Syrinxecho, Grasswhistle, and Mewlin hunt
Weasel hunts for herbs

Cypressstar and Jinglepaw train (stealth)

Cypressstar asks Cirque de Étoile for a Juggler
Swiftwind and Wishkit will be found this moon (Proof of adoption)

cats wrote:
Ringmaster:
Cypressstar | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Trapeze Artist:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Tamer:
Weasel | 24 Moons | | 🗝️
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Acrobats:
Syrinxecho | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
Auletris | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
Flareblitz | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Grasswhistle | 25 Moons | | 🗝️
Mewlin | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Steelwing | 23 Moons | | 🗝️

Jugglers:
Jinglepaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Magicians:
Mist | 27 Moons | | 🗝️ (due in 1 moon)
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Clowns:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Musicians:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
information wrote:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
x1 borage | produce milk & reduce fever
x1 broom | poultices to help broken legs
x1 burdock root | soothes rat bites
x1 catmint | greencough & whitecough
x2 cobweb | soak up/stop/slow bleeding
x1 honey | soothes throat
x1 fennel | helps hip pain
x1 lavender | cures feveer & chills
x1 mallow leaves | soothes bellyache
x1 parsley | stops milk flow & cures bellyache
x1 raspberry leaves | ease pain & stop bleeding
x1 stinging nettle | induces vomiting & helps swelling

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frog | x2 | 1 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Hare | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 14 servings
cats cont. wrote:
Mentors:
Cypressstar | Jinglepaw | 3 | combat, hunting, climbing
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Mist and Grasswhistle | Due in 1 moon
Name and Name | Kits

font credits: © ©
Last edited by obnixious on Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Neighborhood [16]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 am

Image(c)
Number of Cats: 26(5 Servings)
Toms: 12 Mollies: 14
Hardmode: Off
Next Meet: Now
Pebbles: 78
☯Archive☯

”I told you to lay off the kittypet food. Look, you got to plump to hunt and failed Finn’s test.” Mothwish scolded Pearpaw.

“Whatever! I’m going back.” He meowed.

“You can't! I can help you get better.” Mothwish pleaded her brother.

“No, I miss mom and our siblings should be here any day now right? I want to be there for them and tell them stories of our clan and everything.” Pearpaw frowned. He didn't care about the test, to him it was even a real warrior’s test.

“Okay, I am going to try and come up with a way to get you all out of there.” Mothwish meows sadly. She didn’t want to lose her brother but she had no choice.

“You do that Mothwish. You know the way back and I don’t plan on leaving okay?” Pearpaw said with more truth than Mothwish would know. He didn’t plan on going back to having to fend for himself. He liked the kittypet life and he wanted to stay there.

Mothwish watched her brother pad off into the direction of the twoleg nest, “Don’t eat too much kibble!” She shouted at her brother, he twitched his ears at that and didn’t even look back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ryne groomed the kits that suckled at her belly, she wished they were her own but was happy to care for the orphans. The molly grew to despise Mink rather quickly. Mink would not even acknowledge them or help them when they were in need. Maybe this is why she was brought here by the two legs, Ryne thought to herself.

“Did you at least name them?” Ryne asked Mink.

“Ha! Like I would. Don’t name them and don’t get attached, that’s what I learned.” Just the Mink felt the familiar sharp pains of labor and let out a quiet meow. Mink got up and walked around, meowing loudly and moving to her little nesting box, the two-leg that cared for them was there. When Mink gave birth to a single little kit she sighed and pushed the kit away. She didn’t want to care for him since the tom kit looked too much like his father and Mink wanted nothing to do with him. The two leg noticed and kept trying but Mink would turn away and not let the kit suckle. The twoleg finally gave up and took the kit to Ryne.

Mink heard the gasp, “Not even your own kit?! You wouldn’t take care of them?”

“He is better off over there. Leave me be.” Mink grumbled and returned to grooming herself. Ryne happily accepted the tom and let him suckle at her belly. She didn’t understand Mink and hated that she wouldn’t even look after her own kit. Fine by her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pearpaw meows loudly at the door he had bolted out of moons earlier and even scratched on it. After sometime the two leg opened the door and let him in, he rubbed against their leg and meowed still, looking up. The two leg picked him up and squeeze him gently and he let them. They put a collar around his neck with jinglely things that made a lot of noise. He didn’t care. They set him down on the padded floor and he walked off into the room his mother usually laid in and called out to her, “Mom? Applenose?” he slowly grew worried.

Mink hissed, “Will you be quiet! Those kits finally settled down enough for me to sleep.”

Pearpaw went over to her, “Where is my mom?” He asked. He even looked towards Mink’s belly and saw no kits there. He was a tad puzzled but didn’t ask.

“The two legs took her when she was in labor and they came back only with the kits. I would bet she died during labor. Her kits are over there.” Mink meowed without emotion and flicked her head towards the other molly.

Pearpaw backed up and dashed out of the room. He sat at the door and held back tears. His mother was gone? He wasn’t here for her and it was his fault that she didn’t make it. He left when she could have used his help. He blamed himself for his mother’s passing. How could he make it up to her? He closed his eyes and held back the urge to yowl.

Sometime has passed and he finally got up and shook his head, he knew a way to repent for what he did. He would be there for his siblings and get them out of this place, even though he had no intention of leaving himself. Pearpaw got up and padded back into the room, this time going towards the new molly.

Ryne had overheard him and Mink and looked up at Pearpaw, “I’m sorry about your mother,” she meowed to him.

“It’s okay, thank you for taking care of them for her.” Pearpaw grew closer and saw the kits, there was one that looked just like his mother and he felt his heart ache. “Are these all my siblings?” he asked her.

“The little grey one was Mink’s kit, but she refused to care for him. So I took him in as well. It’s why he is smaller than the others. But I assume the other four are your siblings, they all look alike.” Ryne licked each one to check on them.

“Did you name them yet?” Pearpaw asked.

“Not yet. I like to wait for that but I have thought of some names.”

“Can I help name them?” Pearpaw asked cheekily.

Ryne nodded, “Of course! My name is Ryne by the way.”

“My name is Pearpaw and my mother’s name was Applenose.”

“Oh! Clan names? My father was a clan cat and had that same funny name as you. Should we give the kits clan names?” Ryne asked.

“No, they are not watching over us. Look what has happened. We were stolen from our home, bare bellied and then my mother dies?” Pearpaw felt the hate in his voice and even he was shocked at his reaction.

“Your clan can’t protect you though from two legs?”

“Not them, Starclan. Our ancestors. They did this.”

Ryne didn’t press it too much and let Pearpaw curl up with them. After a few days the two name all of the kits. The single molly was named Apple in memory of their mother and the toms were named Rind, Puff, Dandy and Dewey.

Finn walked along, his head down as he was lost in thought. The battle he had with Mocha just a few moons ago was still fresh in his mind. It even haunted him in his mind. Could he protect the cats like he claimed he could? Or would he always need to be saved? What kind of leader needs to be saved? He grumbled under his breath and kept walking.

Winter spotted Finn before he spotted her and she walked up to him, “Hey Finn!” she meowed chearily.

“Hello Winter.” Finn meowed. It was obvious he had something on his mind.

“Is everything okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, what brings you out here?” Finn asked to change the subject.

“I was looking for you. I heard that the kits in that house were born. It would be long till the two legs take them away and I think we need to find a way to help them.”

Finn automatically though, if I can help them. He shook his head, “I don’t know how. Kits are not as fast as those apprentices that got out. It will be hard and we will need all the paws we can get or find a path they can run to.”

Winter nodded, “Mothwish and I have found a good path for them to go through. There’s a small hole the kits might be able to run under.”

Finn looked over to see an unfamiliar cat, a very pretty molly was walking towards him, her tail raise in greeting.

“Hello, my name is Eagle.” The molly said as she brushed up against Finn. “I heard you are the leader, no one told me how handsome you were.

Finn flashed her a smile, his mood seemed to lift now. “My name is Finnegan but cats call me Finn.”

“Such a strong name.” Eagle purred.

Winter rolled her eyes, she never knew there would be a mooly as flirtatious as Finn was and Winter found herself jealous.

Eagle pressed herself against the leader, “Why don’t you show me around some more?”

Finn’s mind was muddled by just how strong Eagle came onto him and he just nodded, forgetting about Winter as he lead the way. Eagle followed.

“Finn! What about the kits?” Winter called out after them. It seemed to have gone unheard though and she sighed. Looks like it would be up to her to get cats to help.

Finn and Eagle eventually caught back up with Winter, she had gathered a few others as they patrolled around to make sure the area was safe for a bunch of young kits to be out.

Mothwish and Winter went over the plan, Mothwish even mentioned how Pearpaw was able to come and go as he pleased through a special door. It seemed only he could get in and out though. (There’s a tag on his collar that lets him through a small flap.)

Winter’s first reaction to that was astonishment as her door would let any cat through if they so wished, it even let the small dog that lived with her go in and out as it pleased.

Finn looked at Mothwish, “Can you see if he can sneak the kits out? One at a time?”

Mothwish nodded, “I will ask next time I see him come out. It has been less and less frequently.” She frowned at that bit of information. She wondered what her siblings were like but refused to become a kittypet again.

Calla was up early today and was walking around alone, or so she thought. Mocha was watching her from a distance and keeping track of what she was doing. Calla walked up to a cat that Mocha did not know and he was ready to pounce if any harm started to show its way. But it seemed like the two mollies knew each other and he relaxed.

“Russentnose! How are you and Duke doing?” Calla meowed a little loudly. She quieted down after that and the two started to chatter and catch up. Mocha grew bored of watching this and plopped down. Even that grew boring and he turned to leave, only to run into Maple who was glaring at him.

“What are you doing Mocha?” She hissed. “Why are you following Calla?”

“Making sure she is safe, at least for now.” Mocha meowed.

“What is that supposed to mean?!” Maple lashed her tail. “Why won't you leave?”

“I don’t want to leave just yet, so don’t worry about it.” Mocha smirked.

Maple growled, “I don’t need you here. Go home.” she spat.

“My home is where I am at and I am here, so I am home.” Common, you knew I learned that.” He rolled and exposed his belly, making it clear he wasn’t leaving.”

Maple grumbled and walked away, Mocha got up and followed her, a smile on his face.

[Request] Could you send in Mud and Bark? I know they were adopted and I can bring them in when ever but yeah >.<
          [Patrolling] Finn, Eagle, Winter, Mothwish, and Cobrafang.
          [Hunting] Heavypad, Duke, Russentnose, Stone, Minnow, and Rust.
          [Hunting] Calla, Mocha, and Maple.
          [Hunting] Scorn and Sugarfoot.
          [Herb Hunting] Dotty.
          [Prey] 1 Small Fish 3 Mice (5 servings)
          [Notes to Mod] Boop Also you can give either color ins or f2u pics

THE CLAN
      Watcher:
      Finnegan | 49 Moons | Tom |

Second:

Medic:
      Dotty | 16 Moons | Molly | SP5 |

Medic’s Lostpaw:

Kittypets:
      Winter | 32 Moons | Molly |
      Mink | 78 Moons | Molly |

Alleycats:
      Duke | 42 Moons | Tom |
      Scorn | 40 Moons | Tom |
      Mocha | 34 Moons | Tom |
      Maple | 30 Moons | Molly |
      Calla | 29 Moons | Molly |

Rogues:
      Sugarfoot | 52 Moons | Molly |
      Cobrafang | 45 Moons | Molly |
      Heavypad | 42 Moons | Tom |
      Goldenflower | 39 Moons | Molly |
      Russentnose | 39 Moons | Molly |
      Eagle | 29 Moons | Molly |
      Mothwish | 17 Moons | Molly | C |

Lostpaws:
      Pearpaw | 17 Moons | Tom | C |
      Minnow | 11 Moons | Molly |
      Rust | 11 Moons | Tom |
      Stone | 11 Moons | Tom |

Mothers:
      Ryne | 54 Moons | Molly |

Kits:

Puff | 1 Moons | Tom |
      Rind | 1 Moons | Tom |
      Dandy | 1 Moons | Tom |
      Apple | 1 Moons | Molly |
      Dewwy | 0 Moons | Tom | Deaf |

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Mice | x1 | 1 serving
      Finches | x1 | 1 serving
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Kibble | x1 | 2 servings
      Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings
      Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 3 | 4 servings

DECEASED

MATES
      Scorn + Sugarfoot
      Duke + Russentnose

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      Updating

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      1|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      1|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      1|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      0|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      1|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      1|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      2|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      0|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      4|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      1|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      2|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      None | Pearpaw | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, Fighting
      Russentnose | Minnow | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Fighting, Stalking, Fishing
      Duke | Stone | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Fighting, Fishing, Strategy
      Heavypad | Rust | 4 |
      ► Hunting, Fighting, Tracking, Running
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby jazz. » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:51 am

archive | Mod: amethyst | TwsitedClan uses: 9 servings | Next Moonpool visit: later
Number of cats: 52 | 26 females | 26 males | Rouges: 1 | Pebbles: 40

─ ℓαsт мσση
    xxxxxxx “On with it, boy, we’re not going to be out here all day!” Frostpaw was shoved forward into the dirt. His request to search for herbs was hesitantly granted but constantly being tossed around was getting rather old. He briefly considered making a run for it instead but a glance at his five cat escort knocked common sense back into him. While he was sure he could overpower the jittery apprentice, there was no way he could outrun four fully grown cats. Frostpaw shook himself off and plodded along keeping his nose to the ground searching for anything familiar. The guards knew he had no chance of getting away and backed off a bit, allowing him and the younger cat to walk without them breathing down their necks. Frostpaw stole a glance at his orange companion. He had just as many scars as the rest of them, perhaps even more, and was obviously uncomfortable walking in the open forest. His neon green eyes darted back and forth vigilantly scanning his surroundings. His tattered ears also kept up the radar swiveling towards every small sound. When Frostpaw stopped for a second to check a growing plant, it could be dock but he wasn’t 100% sure, the cat froze watching him with wide eyes.
    xxxxxxx“Nothing we need,” Frostpaw found himself reassuring the worrier as he continued on. “I know raspberry leaves help with kitting, but we need to find a raspberry bush first.”
    xxxxxxx The cat didn’t seem what to make of the hostage actually speaking to him. The next time Frostpaw paused, however, the cat crept closer to look over his shoulders. “Is this a raspberry bush?”
    xxxxxxx “No, this is mint. It smells sharp, see?” Frostpaw sniffed the plant to show the other it wasn’t going to bite him. “Raspberry bushes have red berries on them, and the leaves are soft but jagged. We’ll need to keep looking.”
    xxxxxxxThis time the cat travelled closer to Frostpaw’s shoulder and only twitched when he looked back over his shoulder at the adult guards. It was Frostpaw’s turn to jump when he spoke first. “I’m guessing your name isn’t ‘boy.’”
    xxxxxxx “It’s Frostpaw.” He said. “It used to be Frost but when I joined TwistedClan my brother and I took clan names.”
    xxxxxxx“Clan names?”
    xxxxxxx “We were young when we joined, so we were Frostkit and Frigidkit. Once we were old enough at six moons to start training, our names changed to Frostpaw and Frigidpaw. I’m training to be a medicine cat, so I won’t get my full name for a long time. But Frigidpaw should be taking his warrior assessment anytime now and receive his warrior name.” Frostpaw explained. “Warrior names can end in anything but -star. That’s reserved for our leader.”
    xxxxxxx“Why’d you start training at six moons? Wouldn’t you be behind?”
    xxxxxxx“Everyone starts training then, otherwise we’d be too young.” Frostpaw saw the cat’s bewilderment. “I’m guessing it’s different here?”
    xxxxxxx“Ernest came and snatched me and my sister from our nest when we were only kits. Maybe about three moons? I don’t really remember the rest of my family at all now so I must have been pretty small.” He shuddered. “They made us start training right away, but it was all fighting. You have to learn how to fight right away otherwise you don’t make it.”
    xxxxxxx “At least you have your sister!” Frostpaw tried to steer this conversation into a positive light. “I would feel lost without my brother. I miss him tons now.”
    xxxxxxxThe cat stopped and stared into Frostpaw’s bright eyes, but his own seemed dull. “She wasn’t strong enough. She didn’t make it.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxPatchedmask’s hunting patrol was going rather poorly. All six cats had only caught two scrawny mice and were getting pretty discouraged. The rouges’ musky scent was now so intertwined with the normal forest smells that it was difficult for Patchedmask to pick out any specific trail. “Let’s try to spread out.” Patchedmask suggested. He still felt out of his element heading a patrol while the deputy and other longtime members of the clan were listening to what he said. He wasn’t used to waking up in an old cabin around cats that were still strangers and kits that would never know who he really was. But he was a good actor as the other cats took his orders without question and didn’t give him a second glance, even Patchnose. He opened his mouth to scent the crisp air and smelled a hint of rabbit. He froze and tried to pinpoint the prey. A small crack of a twig sent the hidden rabbit racing, however, and Patchedmask took off after it. He crossed the territory boundaries unknowingly, I will catch this rabbit!, and as soon as he stepped out of official TwistedClan territory, a different patrol of cats surrounded him. Patchedmask immediately bristled his fur and unsheathed his claws, but he was outnumbered five to one. The angry yowls filled the air, but TwistedClan was too late. Patchedmask had given a nasty bite to one molly and various cuts to the others but received a deep scratch on his shoulder. Thundercry and Darkmist had just burst through the branches to witness a heavy blow dealt to Patchedmask’s head. He crumpled as the rest of the patrol leaped to his side and the rouges scattered. Ruststripe and Sunchaser carefully picked him up without letting his head loll around terribly much. Mallardwing ran ahead to alert Galalight of a new incoming patient.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx“Are these raspberries?” Frostpaw got ready to tell the cat ‘no’ for the umpteenth time but was pleasantly surprised when he was actually standing by a raspberry bush. He bounded towards the plant excitedly causing the cat to flinch and scramble out of the way.
    xxxxxxx“These are!” Frostpaw made a mental note to not make any fast movements around this cat. He gathered a mouthful of leaves. The guards saw their success and quickly shoved them back towards the direction of camp. They snapped to hurry up because they wanted something to eat and if they weren’t back by dusk, they’ll regret it. The cat seemed to take this threat very seriously and broke into an uneasy trot that had Frostpaw panting to keep up with. Thankfully the sun was still in the sky when they arrived, so Frostpaw never got to know would have happened and he was happy with that. He carefully placed the leaves underneath a small overhang nearby the queens’ dens and piled small rocks around them to keep them protected. The cat awkwardly was shuffling close by, not knowing if he was still allowed to be by Frostpaw or not. Their escorts had gone off to feast on the prey stolen from TwistedClan, and no one seemed to notice the two left alone. “You never told me your name.” Frostpaw said quietly.
    xxxxxxxThe cat nervously looked over his shoulders before finally whispering, “Skitter.” One of Frostpaw’s usual guards noticed his return and started towards them. Seeing other approach, Skitter stumbled backwards. “I shouldn’t be here anymore.” He said and turned tail. Frostpaw sighed and watched him scurry off to a quiet corner. He turned to go back into the nursery den but was distracted by a battered dirty-white and gray kit carrying a leaf almost as big as him. He paraded by Frostpaw with his spiky tail high in the air and set the leaf down carefully and put a few small pebbles on top of it. Frostpaw chuckled as he realized the kit was imitating what he was doing! Frostpaw’s guard wasn’t amused at all, however, and he bent down to growl in his face, “What are you doing over here?”
    xxxxxxxThe kit didn’t even flinch, he must have been used to this type of treatment and Frostpaw shuddered at that thought. “I’m gathering leaves too! I’m allowed to do whatever I want!” The kit announced.
    xxxxxxxSurprisingly, the kit just got a heavy swat from the rouge and an order to move. The kit still ran away pitifully mewing, but Frostpaw was only glad that the kit came out alive based on what he learned from Skitter today. The rouge was now starting to eye him suspiciously, and he took that as a cue to go back inside the nursery den. He was greeted with a disgruntled hiss from Aria but that was to be expected. Another surprise was waiting for him; the kit was being quietly comforted by Sage, the only other cat somewhat nice to him here. “Don’t just stand there, fetch us a mouse!” Aria snapped. Frostpaw spun back around and slunk out to grab a mouse off of the dwindling fresh-kill pile. On his way back, he dropped the mouse and picked it up again but with a big leaf in tow. “Why is it dusty?” Aria wrinkled her nose as the mouse he handed her. “And there’s a leaf with it! Can you not do anything right?”
    xxxxxxx“Sorry,” He quickly snatched the leaf away from her and stole a glance towards the kit and Sage. He had stopped whining and was watching him with wide eyes. Frostpaw waited until the two sisters quieted down and then approached the kit. “I couldn’t find a leaf as good as yours, but you can have this one if you want.” He softly offered. Sage gave him a grateful lick as the kit pounced on it in excitement. He sniffed it and it seemed to pass his inspection.
    xxxxxxx“If you get your leaves, then we’d have three leaves.” The kit said matter-of-factly.
    xxxxxxx“Very good, Volé.” Sage praised. She looked to Frostpaw. “Sorry if he was bothering you, he never seems to run out of energy.”
    xxxxxxx“I didn’t know you had another kit,” Frostpaw said. “I thought this would be your first litter.”
    xxxxxxx“He’s not mine. Well, my blood-related kit.” Sage corrected herself. “Ernest…found him and took him in as his own. And I look after him since Ernest is busy most of the time.”
    xxxxxxxFrostpaw thought of what Skitter had mentioned earlier. He was certain that Ernest didn’t find Volé and give him a home from the goodness of his heart, Volé was also taken from his family. I can’t stay with these cats, Frostpaw thought. Sure, eventually the group would move on from this forest and start to trust Frostpaw bit by bit. Maybe his name would revert back to Frost or perhaps something different. But I want to stay with Frigidpaw…with all of TwistedClan. I would rather die than follow these scavengers anywhere!
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxAs the hunting patrol laid Patchedmask carefully in front of the medicine den, Sunchaser ran directly to Rainsong in the nursery. By the time they returned to the unconscious warrior’s side, Galalight was already applying pressure and horsetail to his cut. “That doesn’t look too bad?” Rainsong looked to Galalight for confirmation. While the medicine cat didn’t know why the molly was this distressed, but it wasn’t her place to judge.
    xxxxxxx“His cut is doable. The bleeding has stopped.” Galalight gently pressed around the cut but nothing oozed out. “The issue is that he is unconscious. I can stop bleeding but cannot help an internal head injury.” She stepped back and gave the three cats space. Rainsong curled up next to him and rested her head on his flank.
    xxxxxxx“Are you really going to lay with him?” The many moons of hurt once again gripped Sunchaser. Rainsong had chosen him as her official mate but was he really just her second choice? The safe choice? The allowed choice?
    xxxxxxx“He doesn’t have anyone else here.” Rainsong’s voice was soft. “I’m just offering my comfort from a familiar scent.”
    xxxxxxxWith a great effort, Sunchaser pushed his old feelings of jealousy and resentment down. He understood her reasoning, it just hurt him to remember that time once more. “He needs you now.” He murmured in her ear. “I’ll go report this incident along with Ruststripe.”
    xxxxxxxRainsong stayed with Patchedmask, her first love and the father to her first litter, until the moon was high in the night sky. “Rainsong,” Galalight lightly woke the dozing queen. “He’s in StarClan now.” Rainsong shivered. The patch of fur she rested her chin on was still warm and she started to protest. Galalight gently guided her paw to his chest. His breathing had ceased and body was cold where her warmth did not reach. “Let’s get you back inside.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxPavilla nudged her three little bundles closer to her belly. They snuggled against her warm long fur occasionally lapping up some milk. She was blessed to find this small burrow in a forest to hole up before the snow hits. The leaves that were still hanging on to the tallest branches were almost shriveled up, and leaf-bare was coming fast. Her only molly looked just like her, a dark tortoiseshell. She named her Somni. The two toms were spitting images of their father, dark tabbies with stark white paws and chests. They were named Sopor and Nitor. The content family dozed, pressed against each other, until the morning light broke through the dense clouds. Pavilla tried her best to go back into the hazy world of dreams but the morning sun kept her out. She spent this quiet time when her kits were still asleep and still for once watching their backs raise up and down with each breath. All at once it seemed that chaos descended on the happy family. Strange cats battered her sides and ears and dragged her out of their burrow. The kits instantly awoke to her yowls and the rude scruffing they received from unknown cats. Before Pavilla could fight back, her kits were snatched, and she was left disgruntled and dazed in the dirt. A separate, much more approachable, group of cats found her distressed stumbling around looking for her stolen kits.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxFrigidpaw and Mountaintop followed the trespassers’ scents and rowdy yowling right to their camp. Mountaintop felt a shiver race down his spine. No one knew they were gone; if this went south, they were on their own. But Mountaintop couldn’t back out now as he was the one that volunteered himself to join Frigidpaw. Frigidpaw led the way, nose in the air, and moved at a respectable pace. His eyes were dilated, taking in every stray leaf out of place, a bitter scent of fear clung to him. Mountaintop was reminded of his sisters and grimaced. He hoped they all had found another safe place to stay whether another clan or another lone burrow. “We’re almost there, I reckon,” Frigidpaw didn’t bother to lower his voice. The rouges were loud enough that a normal speaking voice was as good as a whisper.
    xxxxxxx“What’s our plan?” Mountaintop asked.
    xxxxxxx“Get Frostpaw and head back home.” Frigidpaw’s hair was already bristling.
    xxxxxxx“That’s the goal.” Mountaintop said. “How’re we going to accomplish that?”
    xxxxxxx“Well,” Frigidpaw hesitated. “We’ll see where he is and go get him.” Mountaintop shook his head. “I don’t know, Mountaintop, why don’t you think of some brilliant idea!” He shouted.
    xxxxxxx“Shush!” Mountaintop hissed. Both toms quickly ducked down and braced themselves for claws to find them. Rambunctious shouts filled the air, but they seemed to be focused on something else. The two risked a peek through the thick branches of sheltering bushes. A rouge patrol was herding three terrified kits through the middle of camp while others leered and jeered. They stopped before the largest cat who snapped at their tails and whiskers sending them into tears. A light face watched from the shadows of the furthest den with a frightened expression. “I think that’s Frostpaw!” Mountaintop nudged Frigidpaw. Before he had a chance to make sure, a sentry finally had spotted the two trespassers who sounded the alarm. Mountaintop immediately launched himself on the first cat that turned the corner. He was an orange tom with many nicks and scars and was smaller than both of them. He knocked him over right away with the element of surprise on his side. He raked his back claws through his soft underbelly fur and the young tom yelped and squirmed away. Droplets of blood dripped down and slowly seeped into the dirt. The cat and Mountaintop stared at each other waiting for the next move. A grunt from Frigidpaw made their heads snap and look at him taking on two larger cats. He was surprisingly holding his own, showing off his fighting abilities. “Watch your tail, Frigidpaw!” Mountaintop yelled encouragement. A gasp came from the smaller cat and Mountaintop turned back to snarl at him. They both took a step towards each other, but the cat whimpered in pain. When he had moved, the flow of blood quickened. “Go,” Mountaintop hissed and jerked his head back. “Go back to camp.” No matter how much Mountaintop hated these cats for taking his friend, he was no murderer. He helped Frigidpaw fend off the older rouges before they took off back towards their own camp. Mountaintop only was missing a few chunks of hair and Frigidpaw was sporting a new tear in his ear. “I saw Frostpaw.” Mountaintop panted. “He’s alright.”
    xxxxxxx“Thanks for coming with me.” Frigidpaw shot him his first genuine smile since his brother was taken. “At least we know he’s alive.”

─ ρяεsεηт
    xxxxxxx Skitter winced as Frostpaw gently licked his healing belly wound. The cut hadn’t gotten terribly infected, but it still stung as it was cleaned. “You shouldn’t have wrestled with a fox if you’re going to squirm now.” Frostpaw chastised.
    xxxxxxx“I-I need to tell you something.” Skitter whispered. He twisted and faced Frostpaw. “There were two cats from your clan sniffing around the edge of camp here. And I think that one of them was Frigidpaw. That’s the name I heard the cat that attacked me call the other.”
    xxxxxxxFrostpaw froze. “What did he look like?”
    xxxxxxx “It was a bit difficult to pay attention while my fur was getting clawed out, but he was mostly white with some tan on his face I think.” Skitter said. “He was fighting Recluse and Widow. Only bleeding a little.”
    xxxxxxxFrostpaw grinned. “That sure sounds like him. I can’t believe he came!”
    xxxxxxxSkitter kept his eyes trained on the ground. “D-do you think they’ll come and take you back?”
    xxxxxxx“Yes!” Frostpaw lashed his tail, a burst of hope soaring through him. “I knew they wouldn’t just leave me here!” He quieted down as he caught the disheartened look that had crossed Skitter’s face. “I’m sure you could come too if you want.”
    xxxxxxxThe slight hurt turned into distinct alarm. “No! I couldn’t leave.”
    xxxxxxx"Why not?"
    xxxxxxx“These cats are my family. They raised me.” Skitter stuttered. “I can’t leave the only life I’ve ever known.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxFlameleap yelped as he was unceremoniously yanked to the side. The attacker and him fell sideways behind the cabin. He prepared himself for claws to his eyes or something but was only met with a “you can stop the act now!” It was an irate Nightpelt.
    xxxxxxx “Huh?” Flameleap coughed. “I was walking back to my nest when you dragged me back into the cold.”
    xxxxxxx“I’m an idiot.” Nightpelt meowed distressed.
    xxxxxxx“You are.” Flameleap coldly agreed. “I liked you. I really liked you ever since we were just apprentices. We’ve been tiptoeing the line of just friends or actual mates for moons. And the moment I try to define us, you shove me off a cliff! And why? To protect your own feelings without even thinking about mine!”
    xxxxxxxNightpelt didn’t have a response ready to face the facts stated plain and simple. “You don’t love Crowtalon either!” He stammered out.
    xxxxxxx“Maybe not,” Flameleap admitted. “but our relationship is honest. Neither of us led the other on, maybe you could take a lesson from him sometime.” He spat and spun on his heel. He was gone. Nightpelt was alone and it was all his fault.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxSunchaser stepped into the elders’ section of the cabin. It had never been kept so spic and span and that was all thanks to the warriors-turned-apprentices. Petalfall, Softdapple, and Mousespeck dutifully spent every day cleaning and fetching new bedding as long as Neritefang, Marsh, and Fritillarystreak were pointing out dust-bunnies. Though, this was one of the times Fritillarystreak took pity on the three and was up dusting with them. She sat down politely when she spotted Sunchaser, however, as he always firmly told her that she would be allowed to clean when she had fallen asleep and left the camp defenseless. Petalfall noticed the elder sitting and turned hopefully towards her father. “Are we finished?” She noticed his face tighten. “Please?” She hastily added.
    xxxxxxx“I hope you all learned your lesson.” He sternly meowed. “All that is asked of you is to be taken very seriously, even cleaning.” The three quickly nodded. “Alright, I’ll add you back in the patrol rotations. And the night guard.”
    xxxxxxx“We’ll do better!” Mousespeck promised.
    xxxxxxx“We’ll do better!” Mousespeck promised.
    “It won’t be hard to do better,” Sunchaser muttered as the three rushed away. “You’ve set the standards exceedingly low.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx“Ruststripe will lead the scouting patrol.” Twistedstar explained to the waiting clan. “Crowtalon, Darkmist, Mountaintop, Starlingsky, and Honeytail will accompany him.”
    xxxxxxx“And we are only scouting out the layout of the camp.” Ruststripe reminded his patrol. “Obviously we will defend ourselves if needed but this is to scout and not attack immediately. Mountaintop will lead the way.”
    xxxxxxxFrigidpaw huffed grumpily. “You’ll be on the next one,” Starlingsky reassured him. “But you’re still an apprentice right now.”
    xxxxxxx“Please come back safe,” Maplebreeze was nuzzling Honeytail. “Don’t make any bad decisions.”
    xxxxxxx“I always make good decisions!” Honeytail licked her cheek. “Don’t worry, dear.” Crowtalon gave a tight smile to Flameleap. Nightpelt bristled. Then Crowtalon took his place right behind Mountaintop, ready to head out. Darkmist and Starlingsky fell into the back of the patrol. They were ready.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx The two medicine cats were preparing for kitting queens but on opposite sides of the forest. Galalight had prepared a soft nest lined with scattered feathers found for Rainsong and had her medicine store at the ready. Frostpaw was shaking, as jittery as Skitter, his raspberry leaves at his feet dreading the first pains of labor. The time had come, and he hoped he could wake up the next few nights without fearing for his life.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─ ROUGE THINGS
    Every patrol is specifically told to watch out for any signs of rouges and dissuade them any way possible.
    Ruststripe, Crowtalon, Darkmist, Mountaintop, Starlingsky, and Honeytail travel to the rouge's camp to scout out entrances, exits, guards, and the general layout of camp.
─ #JUSTFROSTPAWTHINGS
    Frostpaw asks to try to search for kitting herbs again to help the expecting queens. He asks Spottednose to help him with the kitting.
─ HUNTING PATROLS
    The clan consumes three magpies (9 servings)
    Patchedmask, Thundercry, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, Darkmist, and Mallardwing hunt
    Nightpelt, Deergaze, Willowbranch, Patchnose, Stormheart, and Starlingsky hunt.
    Crowtalon, Flameleap, Tigerstrike, Lynxshine, Thistlefur, and Squirreltuft hunt.
─ BORDER PATROLS
    Snowstorm, Brichwhisker, Riverstone, and Cinderdust, Shrewfeather, and Honeytail patrol.
    Twistedstar, Petalfall, Rabbitear, Mousespeck, Softdapple, and Mallardwing guard the camp at night.
─ HERB PATROLS
    Galalight hunts for herbs.
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Rainsong goes into labor! Galalight assists.
─ TRAINING
    All eligible apprentices train in Fighting.
─ RANK CHANGES
    Frigidpaw attempts his warrior assessment, if he passes he shall be named Frigidthorn.
─ FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon
─ CLAN CHANGES
    Pavilla joins!
    The Clan mourns Patchedmask.
─ OTHER
    this is fun. i love horrible things happening.
─ LEADER
    Twistedstar | 80 m | ♀ |
    twisted back paw
    ruined back leg
    Lives: ★★★★ [4]
─ DEPUTY
    Sunchaser | 51 m | ♂ |
─ MEDICINE CAT
    Galalight | 38 m | ♀ |
    Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5]
─ MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
    Frostpaw | 13 m | ♂ |
    currently kidnapped
─ WARRIORS
    Snowstorm | 66 m | ♂ |
    Ruststripe | 65 m | ♂ |
    Birchwhisker | 64 m | ♀ |
    Lynxshine | 48 m | ♀ |
    Thistlefur | 44 m | ♂ (AFAB) |
    Crowtalon | 41 m | ♂ |
    Darkmist | 41 m | ♀ |
    Mallardwing | 36 m | ♀ |
    Starlingsky | 35 m | ♀ |
    Nightpelt | 34 m | ♂ |
    half a tail
    Flameleap | 32 m | ♂ |
    Honeytail | 29 m | ♂ |
    Thundercry | 28 m | ♂ |
    Willowbranch | 28 m | ♀ |
    Stormheart | 28 m | ♂ |
    Patchnose | 23 m | ♂ |
    Petalfall | 23 m | ♀ |
    Softdapple | 21 m | ♀ |
    Tigerstrike | 19 m | ♂ |
    Riverstone | 19 m | ♀ |
    Cinderdust | 19 m | ♀ |
    Deergaze | 16 m | ♀ |
    Squirreltuft | 16 m | ♂ |
    Mousespeck | 16 m | ♂ |
    Shrewfeather | 16 m | ♀ |
    Rabbitear | 16 m | ♂ |
    Mountaintop | 14 m | ♂ |
─ APPRENTICES
    Frigidpaw | 13 m | ♂ |
    Ashpaw | 8 m | ♀ |
    Hollypaw | 8 m | ♂ |
    Featherpaw | 8 m | ♂ |
─ QUEENS
    Silverstem | 61 m | ♀ |
    permanent queen
    Rainsong | 46 m | ♀ | | due NOW
    Shadow | 36 m | ♀ |
    Pavilla | 31 m | ♀ |
    Maplebreeze | 28 m | ♀ |
─ KITS
    Pinekit | 5 m | ♂ |
    Oakkit | 5 m | ♂ |
    Goldkit | 5 m | ♂ |
    Sweetkit | 5 m | ♀ |
    Aspen | 5 m | ♂ |
    Fog | 5 m | ♀ |
    Mist | 5 m | ♀ |
    Vixen | 5 m | ♀ |
    Beetle | 5 m | ♂ |
─ ELDERS
    Marsh | 124 m | ♂ |
    Fritillarystreak | 118 m | ♀ |
    Neritefang | 111 m | ♀ |
    scars all over pelt
─ ROUGES
    Dexter | 39 m | ♂ |
Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link][/url]
─ STARCLAN─ DARK FOREST
─ FAMILY
    Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
    Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitpaw, Deergaze, Squirreltuft,
    Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather
    Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
    Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
    Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchnose, Dovestrike,
    and Petalfall
    Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream (HurricaneClan)| Goosekit and Mallardwing
    Ruststripe ♥︎ Twistedstar | Tigerstrike, Riverstone,
    and Cinderdust
    Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame (PrairieClan)
    Valleyrunner (ChessClan) ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Ravenpaw (ChessClan),
    Twilightpaw (ChessClan), and Mountaintop
    Stonefrost (MooseClan) ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits
    Minnowflash + Graybelly | unnamed, Ashpaw, Hollypaw, and Featherpaw
    Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Frigidpaw and Frostpaw
    Honeytail ♥︎ Maplebreeze | Pinekit, Oakkit, Goldkit, and Sweetkit
    Dexter + Shadow | Aspen, Fog, Mist, Vixen, and Beetle
    Thistlefur ♥︎ Mallardwing | no kits
┌─────────────┐

- known by Spottednose,
Galalight, Twistedstar, Sunchaser,
Frostpaw, and Ruststripe

└─────────────┘
┌────────────┐

North | Celestial Beings | broken*
East | DuskClan | avenoir.
South | Jade Empire | gossamer
West | OPEN | ---

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

─ FRESH KILL
    Thrushes | x13 | 3 servings
    Magpies | x6 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x14 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
    Shrews | x19 | 1 serving
    Mice | x23 | 1 serving
    Voles | x20 | 1 serving

└─────────────┘
─ MENTORS
    Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Frigidpaw | Mallardwing | 5 | C, F, ST, SW, H
    Frostpaw | Galalight | 4 | C, F, ST, SW
    Ashpaw | Starlingsky | 1 | -
    Hollypaw | Stormheart | 1 | H
    Featherpaw | Patchnose | 1 | H
─ ADOPTED CATS
    Galalight of LambClan
    Stonefrost of CherryClan
    Wolfclaw of HollowClan
    Neritefang of GraveClan
    Briarwhisper of RoseClan
    Starlingsky of BearClan
    Toadsplash of GraveClan
    Claystream of GraveClan
    Mallardwing of GraveClan
    Minnowflash of WhisperClan
    Graybelly of WhisperClan
    Windcall of WhisperClan
    Finchflight of WaveClan
    Thistlefur of WaveClan
    Darkmist of Lucid Shadows
    Patchedmask of DewClan
─ DISBANDED CATS
    Valleyrunner | (ChessClan)
    Ravenpaw | (ChessClan)
    Twilightpaw | (ChessClan)
    Rushingflame | (PrairieClan)
    Claystream | (HurricaneClan)
    Stonefrost | (MooseClan)
    Jaywhistle | (LostClan)
    Windcall | (LaughClan)
─ MEDICINE STORE
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 2
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 1
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds | 2
    Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites | 2
    Burnet | Gives strength | 2
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 2
    Chickweed | Cures greencough | 2
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 4
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough | 1
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints | 3
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 2
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 1
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | 2
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 2
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 2
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 2
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds | 2
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 1
    Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection | 0
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 2
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | 2
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills | 2
    Lovage | Can help cure coughs | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding | 2
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | 2
    Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 3
    Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints | 1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
    Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place | 2
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Stick | Braces broken limbs | 1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 1
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 2
    ──────────
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 2
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 2
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 3
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

algidclan starter

Postby frightened eyes » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the mountains are a dangerous place, but for decades, algidclan ( named after the temperature of their home ) has thrived in their environment. a safe distance away from the local tribes, humans are a distant worry for the cats. they believe in starclan and follow the warrior code — the only difference is they believe all creatures are created through spirits, said to appear in the form of an aurora. algidclan cats are fierce and strong, hardened by the winds of the mountains, but they accept newcomers into their ranks warmly.

• situated in the mountains of alaska
    ↪ on a clear, dark night they are able to see the northern lights
    ↪ they claim a whole mountain range and more as their territory ( 1, 2, 3, 4 )
    ↪ the camp is a massive cave system in the mountains ( 1 )
    ↪ communication with starclan is made at what is simply known as the pool
    • originally founded by a tom named algidstar
    ↪ had three sons: kenai, denahi, and sitka
    ↪ planned for denahi to rule, until he was killed by a bear
    ↪ fatally wounded by the same bear that killed denahi moons after
    ↪ now his second eldest son, sitka, is going to rule
    credit for font - fontmeme
    • scrapping moonclan, algidclan will be replacing it, requesting hazilnut to still be my moderator
    ↪ requesting sitka to be the new leader of algidclan
    ↪ i would like this image of a maine coon for his ref to be transferred to a lineart
    ↪ if possible though, can he have green-blue eyes instead of amber, and
    ↪ prominent scars on his ears + shoulders?
    • bringing with me from moonclan: duskpaw, aspenpaw, civetfang, elmwood + an unnamed cat (found on a patrol)
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fjordclan | 4

Postby nymx » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:19 am

©
mod: duplex
# of cats: six | next request visit: oct. 18 | pebbles: 0
males: 003 | females: 003

writing wip

[ consumption ] the clan eats one squirrel (two servings)
[ newcomers ] thistlestar welcomes two new warriors- dawngaze and reedshade.
[ patrols ] thistlestar leads a hunting patrol with rowanstrike, dawngaze, and reedshade
rowanstrike leads a border patrol with dawngaze and reedshade.
[ kits ] rowanstrike and ivor of hiddenclan try for kits
[ requests ] thistlestar requests a warrior

mod responses;;
your totally fine! didn’t realize i put it twice haha
i also added the five herbs from when i first got the medicine cat
if that’s still alright?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

leader:
    thistlestar | tom | 49 moons
    ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
    rowanstrike | she-cat | 27 moons

medicine cat:
    tigerpool | tom | 41 moons - 5 sp

medicine cat apprentice:
    name | gender | age

warriors:
    dawngaze | tom | 30 moons
    reedshade | she-cat | 26 moons

apprentices:
    name | gender | age

queens:
    spottedfur | she-cat | 42 moons
    ↳ found on 9/06 (post 3)

kits:
    name | gender | age

elders:
    name | gender | age

starclan members:
    name | cause of death

clan relationships wrote:ally clans:
forestclan | simonpet
clan name | user
clan name | user

enemy clans:
clan name | user
clan name | user
clan name | user

borders:
north- clan name, user
east- clan name, user
south- clan name, user
west- clan name, user

inventory wrote:
food.
0x squirrel | 0x servings
0x vole | 0x servings
2x shrew | 2x serving
0x mouse | 1x serving
0x rabbit | 0x serving
0x bird | 0x serving

herbs.
borage leaves - produce milk - x1
chervil - infection, bellyaches, kitting - 1x
cobwebs - bleeding, binds broken bones - 1x
feverfew - fevers, headaches - 1x
marigold - infection, bleeding x1
rush - holds broken limb in place x2
tansy - coughs, wounds, poisons x1
thyme - anxiety, shock x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

apprenticeship
    mentor
    ↳ apprentice | 0x sessions | skills

family
thistlestar + spottedfur = unknown kits

romantics
spottedfur and thistlestar are mates

Last edited by nymx on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me