ardless, all clans will experience leaf-bare
as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens
and kits are more likely to die during birt
h, prey will flee from patrols, and loners a
re less likely to stray from their warm ci
ty homes. in addition, predators and sickn
esses abound, waiting for the chance to pi
ck off the weak. all in all, it is best for a cl
an to be at full strength during this time.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

all images found on pexels, unsplash, and
pixabay.

HUNTING RESULTS
┌───────────────────────┐

lakemouse's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌───────────────────┐

no patrolling occurred!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!

TRAINING RESULTS
┌──────────────────┐

no training occurred!

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    x
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

sunburst caught . .
↪ +1 shrew.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────┐

veilfrost encountered . .
↪ an elder and an apprentice!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!

TRAINING RESULTS
┌──────────────────┐

no training occurred!

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    ancestral request
    ↪ starclan pays heed to flickerstar's request and sends a medicine cat to join shimmerclan, they bring along five herbs of their
    choice to begin stocking the medicine store.
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

summitsky's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 hare.

midnightblaze's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 voles.

viridianfire's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 vole.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────────┐

thunderjaw's patrol encountered . .
↪ a warrior! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

poppywish gathered . .
↪ +1 raspberry leaves.
↪ +1 chervil.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌───────────────────┐

blizzard > tracking.
brewing > tracking.
snow > nothing..
sycamore > tracking. *
tempest > hunting.
feather > nothing..
spruce > nothing.. *
willow > hunting.
silver > hunting.
aurora > hunting.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    warrior assessments
    ↪ butterflypaw successfully passed her final assessment!
    ↪ lightningpaw, however, unfortunately failed hers and will need to retake it next moon.

ancestral request
    ↪ starclan pays heed to sleetstar's request and send her a warrior to find and join northernclan. the new warrior introduces herself as selene.

training results
    ↪ sycamorepaw, like his younger denmate, also didn't realize he stalked right into a nettle bush until the last moment. the apprentice yelped
    as his belly brushed against the thorns and carefully got himself out without further injury. poppywish instructs that he give himself a good
    grooming when he returns home.
    ↪ sprucepaw thought he could manage hunting a vole without frostclaw's instruction and set off the moment he spotted the little critter. he
    kept up with it well enough until he ran right into a thorny nettle bush, effectively ending his first hunt. he'll need +1 goldenrod for the cuts
    sustained.

patrolling results
    ↪ the warrior found on thunderjaw's patrol introduces themselves as fox!
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌───────────────────────┐

eagle's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.

heavypad's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 mice.

winter's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 finch.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌───────────────────┐

maple's patrol found . .
↪ +14 pebbles!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

dotty gathered . .
↪ +1 blackberry leaves.
↪ +1 ragwort.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

the lostpaws learned . .
stone > strategy.
minnow > fishing.
rust > running.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    weekly meeting
    ↪ the twolegs brought in a new cat to feed applenose's kits; they recently lost their entire litter.

final assessment
    ↪ mothpaw has successfully passed her final assessment!
    ↪ pearpaw, however, failed his and will need to retake it next moon.

kitting
    ↪ mink gave birth to a single kit! as they grow older, mink will eventually learn that they were born with complete deafness.
    (1; tom)
    - shorthaired solid gray tom w/ low white spotting; carries mackerel.

kitten colored in by me!
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────┐

duskwillow's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

fallencrow encountered . .
↪ an adult cat!

raptorstar encountered . .
↪ a bee hive! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

amberdawn gathered . .
↪ +1 goatweed.
↪ +1 cobwebs.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌──────────────────┐

no training occurred!

ancestral request
    ↪ starclan pays heed to raptorstar's request and sends a hunter to join chaosclan.

patrol results
    ↪ raptorstar was perturbed by the constant buzzing he heard as he patrolled, deciding to check it out, he noticed a large beehive
    that made its home inside one of the abandoned monsters. he can either come back next moon with other clanmates to check it
    out, or leave it alone.

mod notes
    ↪ the tortoiseshell bicolor and seal point shorthairs were done by Chamrosh!
    ↪ the lineart was done by Grey_Hoodie!
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OceanClan - day 5

Postby lucas tazmily » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:03 am

♂: 4 ♀: 3 | Next Starclan Visit: Anytime | Pebbles: 13 | Mod: Chamrosh

Crabstar had just sent out some patrols and was getting ready to train the two apprentices when a cat that he had never seen before came up. This mysterious cat was the one who spoke first. "I'm Pinepond, from BorealClan. My clan disbanded, and I noticed that you seem to be leading a clan, so I wondered if I was able to join your clan?" he meowed.
Crabstar nodded. "Yes, I'm the leader of OceanClan. It would be wonderful if you were able to join," Crabstar responded. "Please go join one of the hunting patrols I sent out." Crabstar then walked towards the ocean to train Lightpaw and Spiderpaw in fishing.

[ OceanClan eats one big fish ]
[ Stonewish, Wetwhisker & Pinepond go hunting ]
[ Crabstar trains Spiderpaw & Lightpaw in fishing ]
[ Bumblefeather practices her medicine ] [ Bumblefeather goes looking for herbs ]

Leader:
          Crabstar | 38 moons | ♂ | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stonewish | 42 moons | ♀ | X

Medicine Cat:
          Bumblefeather | 41 moons | ♀ | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
          Wetwhisker | 49 moons | ♂ | X
          Pinepond | 43 moons | ♂ | X

Apprentices:
          Spiderpaw | 10 moons | ♂ | X
          Lightpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | X

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | stops bleeding, bind broken bones | x1
    Poppy Seeds | helps sleep, eases pain,
    soothe shocks or distress
    | x1
    Catmint | cures greencough & whitecough | x1
    Marigold | stops all kinds of infections | x2
    Comfrey Root | repairs bones, soothes wounds, stops
    itches, eases stiffness, heal burns
    | x1
    Borage | use | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Moves to learn: Hunting, fishing, swimming,
    fighting, stealth,
    Crabstar | Spiderpaw | Hu, fish, sw, fi, st
    Stonewish | Lightpaw | Hu, fish, sw, fi, st

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:59 am

be
-
-
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨
𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

──────
clan archive thread is found here

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 066 xxx clan servings 011 xxx next ruins visit wheneverxxx next birth grassheart (now) xxx mod notes n/a xxx cats to find n/a

Ashtail sat next to Owlpaw. The surprise was still flowing through him. He looked down at his new apprentice. Owlpaw looked back at him with wide, excited round eyes. Ashtail flashed a smile and got to his paws. Owlpaw followed rigidly, obviously wanted to follow his new mentor. “We won’t go out right now, since the weather isn’t great, but I’ll take you on a tour of the territory as soon as the rain clears up.” The grey warrior meowed with a smile. Owlpaw didn’t look too surprised or disappointed. He probably knew he wasn’t going to leave the camp during a mild storm. “That’s ok!” He said cheerfully “Darkpaw, Hazelpaw, and the other apprentices are going to help me set up my nest.” Ashtail nodded with approval. “Come on, Owlpaw!” Hazelpaw called “Burrpaw said I could have his spot if he passes his assessment! We need to get nests close together!” Owlpaw lowered his ears in embarrassment and hastily bid farewell, bounding after his sister towards the crevice in the rock wall. Ashtail chuckled. Memories of his apprenticeship came rushing back. He recalled the day he chose his nest; it was one of the best days of his life. Mainly because his nest was right next to Hawksnow’s. A warm feeling grew throughout his chest at the thought of the pretty she-cat. He became so lost in thought that he didn’t hear a familiar set of footsteps appear from behind him. “Reminiscing, are we?” Hawksnow whispered in his ear, voice edged with amusement. Ashtail jumped, startled at her sudden presence, though he soon relaxed into a smile. “It seems like we were apprentices only yesterday.” He sighed “Time goes by so fast. Now I’m a mentor. I’m not sure why, I did fail my assessment several times, afterall.” His whiskers twitched in amusement. Though he was incredibly happy being a warrior, he couldn’t help but wish he could go back to those simpler times. Hawksnow must have seen the distant look on his face, because she pressed herself against him and licked his ear. Ashtail felt a blush creep up his face, but luckily his fur was puffed out just enough to hide it. “Don’t worry, Ashtail.” She purred, nuzzling his neck “I know you’ll be a great teacher! I bet Owlpaw will be a stand-up warrior!” Ashtail smiled and nuzzled her back. They remained like that for a few heartbeats, enjoying each other’s warmth. He opened his eyes partially and saw Viperstar talking to Lionclaw and entering his den. The warrior’s smile fell and he remembered the plan they would be carrying out the next day.

~ ~ ~ ~

“Viperstar!” Ashtail yowled. The sun was glaring over the horizon. The sunset was angry, reflecting the fury that bristled throughout the crowd of cats standing beneath the leader’s ledge. Viperstar poked his head out of the cave, a mild look of disinterest on his face. He recognized that there was an angry mob at the foot of his ledge, and immediately made his way down to them. The warriors of BearClan were hissing and spitting at him, a few swiping furiously with unsheathed claws as he walked past. The cats fanned out, creating a semi circle around their leader. Otterfur and Lionclaw weren’t too far behind. Lionclaw held his head up high, while Otterfur’s haggar face was pointed toward the ground. The brown tom’s shoulders loomed over his back and his hips jutted out. His eyes flicked from cat to cat, his whole figure was screaming anxious alertness. Lionclaw, however was just as proud as Viperstar. The golden tom was cslm and collected and watched the crowd through narrowed eyes. Viperstar continued through the crowd until he reached Ashtail, who was in the center. He presented himself paroudly and lashed his tail when he came to a stop. “What’s the meaning of this?” He growled. Hawksnow, who was beside Ashtail, took a step forward. “We’re tired of putting up with your tyranny, Viperstar!” She spat. “Tyranny?” Viperstar echoed, a mocking sneer on his lips. He chuckled and blinked. “Right. Is not sacrificing my warriors to a bear tyrannic? I call that protection.” Nightfur pushed himself through the crowd. He was bristling and lashing his tail. “Protection?” He hissed, overwhelming anger turning his eyes to slits “You’ve murdered half of the cats you’ve sworn to ‘protect’.” Viperstar lashed his tail. “Oh please.” He drew “I think you’re overreacting a bit.” It was Rabbitspark’s turn to speak now. The frail she-cat appeared next to her son. Unlike the majority of the cats, she wasn’t angry, she mainly had a look of incredible disappointment. “Viperstar.” She sighed. “You were so determined to make BearClan better. You killed Slatestar to make a better destiny for us. And yet, you have failed as a leader. At least Slatestar had compassion for his clan! All you have done is weaken us.” Viperstar growled. “I am twice the leader Slatestar was!” He howled “I have done everything to make this Clan stronger! Even if it meant taking care of the weak links.” Rabbitspark tilted her head, frowning deeply. “A leader is supposed to nurture and help their clanmates, not play with their lives. You’re crazier than a fox in a fit if you think you’re doing something right.” Viperstar laughed harshly. “Why should I take leadership advice from a crazed, old rabbit-brain? Have the fleas you host finally devoured whatever was rattling around in your skull?” He took a threatening step towards her, but Ashtail shouldered his way in between them. “Back off.” He snarled “Don’t you dare touch her.” Lionclaw took a step forward. “What exactly are you aiming to do? Do you not remember what happened to that ratty medicine cat? Was she not a good example?” Viperstar grinned at Ashtail. “If I were you, I’d calculate your next move very carefully.” He murmured, leaning close “You don’t want to see dear old dad yet, do you?” Ashtail snapped and shoved Viperstar away, throwing himself on top of him, pinning him and snarling in his face. Viperstar laughed, but started to cough when Ashtail pressed his paw on his throat. “You’re done, Viperstar. You can’t stop all of us.” Viperstar surveyed the cats circling them. They were all battle-ready. Viperstar snickered again. “You think you were the only one building an army?” He turned his head to look at Ravencloud and Deerleap who were sitting anxiously near the nursery. They looked ashamed and stared down at their paws. “Well? Come on! Get them!” He barked at them. The two she-cats glared at him. Ravencloud shook her head in disgust and Deerleap turned, both retreating to the nursery. Viperstar growled in annoyance. “Fine! I’ll do it myself.” The leader used his powerful hind legs to throw Ashtail off. This movement was like a signal for the other claws. Lionclaw lunged at Elmstream, who just happened to be the closest cat. She was surprised, but soon got her bearings. The two rolled into the crowd and Lionclaw’s golden pelt was soon lost beneath a sea of cats. Ashtail was on the bottom now, but not pinned. He used the heartbeat of time to slash his claws over Viperstar’s open eye. He reared up on his hind legs and howled in pain. Ashtail slithered to his paws and tackled Viperstar around the belly. His eye was bleeding profusely, and he probably would never be able to see out of it again, but he closed it and carried on with the fight. He raked his claws over Ashtail’s rump, tearing out clumps of fur and drawing a streak of blood. Ashtail hissed, but continued to attempt to push Viperstar down. Surprisingly, Viperstar was able to balance on two hind paws and wrapped his forepaws around his opponent’s belly, twisting his body and turning Ashtail over with him. The grey warrior skidded along the ground but was stopped by Viperstar’s claws hooking into his pelt. Ashtail hissed and tried to get up, but Viperstar bashed his paw against his head and crawled on top of him. His claws dug into his shoulders and curled his lip. “I’ll give you points for effort.” The leader sneered “Say hi to the family for me, would you?” He raised a paw and extended his claws. But before he could slash the warrior’s throat, he was suddenly gone with a loud ‘oof’. Ashtail’s head whipped to the side and he saw a livid Hawksnow clawing at Viperstar’s face and neck. He eventually heaved her off, but not before she made a deep gash from his neck to his chest. He coughed and spluttered and tried to get to his paws, but Ashtail walked over to him and slashed at his cheek, throwing him back down again. Blood soon spread through his fur, turning it from pale yellow to dark red. Ashtail placed a paw firmly on Viperstar’s throat, pinning him down. The leader looked at him with fading energy. The slashed eye was starting to glaze over, but the other one was still sharp, green, and angry. But Ashtail could see a hint of fear in his gaze. He smiled and pressed harder against his throat. Viperstar let out a strangled groan of pain and growled. “You’re not going to spare my life, so kill me already!” He snapped. All eyes were on the two of them now. Lionclaw limped out of the crowd as they became distracted. He made his way over to Otterfur, who had been pressed up against the wall and lashed at by Sparkpaw and the other apprentices. Ashtail felt a rush of accomplishment. He had his goal writhing bloody beneath his claws and he was faced with the chance to end it all permanently. But he couldn’t. Ashtail backed off slowly, removing his paw from Viperstar’s throat. His face softened with surprise. “What are you doing?” He whispered “Aren’t you going to kill me?” Ashtail shook his head and wrinkled his nose. “I won’t stoop down to your level, Viperstar.” He spat. Viperstar shakily got to his paws, but Cougarleap and Batfur held him by the scruff to make sure he didn’t go anywhere. The leader was confused. “You and your deputies are being allowed to live,” He announced “But you are no longer part of BearClan. You have been exiled and are to flee immediately. If you refuse or come back, then we will have no problem sending you all to the Dark Forest where you belong.” Cougarleap and Batfur dragged Viperstar to the camp entrance. “Believe me, letting you live was not my idea.” Ashtail muttered as he followed them. “Then why are you doing it?” Viperstar huffed. “Because unlike you, I listen to and respect the wishes of my clanmates.” The warrior meowed. He shifted his gaze to Cougarleap and Batfur. “Take them to the lake. They can decide what they want to do with themselves after that.” The two brothers nodded and waited for Otterfur to guide Lionclaw over to the entrance. Before they could leave, Ashtail turned to Viperstar once again. “One more thing,” He flashed a paw down Viperstar’s flank, scratching deep and harshly, causing the tom to yowl in pain again “That was for Minkblossom.” Viperstar growled, but was pulled away by the toms before he could do anything. Lionclaw and Otterfur hesitantly followed. Otterfur looked sad and took in the camp one last time before exiting, but his companion still had traces of defiance in his cruel eyes. However, they both left with their leader. The cats of BearClan howled triumphantly. They were without leadership, but to them, they were free.

[The rebellion finally makes its move. Ashtail and his group fatally wound Viperstar, but do not kill him. They then exile Viperstar, Lionclaw, and Otterfur]
      [Owlkit, Darkkit, and Hazelkit become Owlpaw, Darkpaw, and Hazelpaw]
      [Grassheart goes into labor. Deerleap and Ravencloud help her (please don’t have her die)]
      [Talonsky, Gorsewind, Rookfang, and Rosemist patrol]
      [Elmstream, Redfin, Shrikefeather, and Badgergaze hunt]
      [Stoneclaw, Hawksnow, Wolfthorn, and Cougarleap hunt]
      [Thornpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Thornstep]
      [Burrpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Burrwhisker]
      [Sparkpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Sparkstorm]
      [Astercry teaches Shellpaw climbing]
      [Hareshadow teaches Nettlepaw stealth]
      [Nightfur teaches Sootpaw stealth]
      [Rookfang teaches Birdpaw stealth]
      [Otterfur teaches Sunpaw climbing]
      [Ashtail becomes Owlpaw's mentor]
      [Stormfang becomes Darkpaw's mentor]
      [Nightfur becomes Hazelpaw's mentor]
      [The Clan consumes x2 hares, x2 small fish, x1 mouse]
xx
┌────────┐
xx
𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
viperstar, 69m, ♂

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘
otterfur, 70m, ♂
lionclaw, 62m, ♂

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓
[url][/url] presuff, age, ♂♀
xx

└────────┘
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
cougarleap, 54m, ♂
batfur, 54m, ♂
weaselfur, 88m, ♂
stormfang, 47m, ♂
quailthroat, 64m, ♀
fognose, 41m, ♀
swiftwind, 38m, ♂
wisteriawind, 74m, ♀
nightfur, 35m, ♂
elmstream, 35m, ♀
talonsky, 34m, ♂
robinheart, 34m, ♂
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 2
rabbitspark, 59m, ♀
wolfthorn, 64m, ♂
hickorywind, 28m, ♂
xxx↪ blind in one eye
acornfall, 28m, ♀
adderbreeze, 41m, ♀
squirrelheart, 41m, ♀
hareshadow, 29m, ♂
windfeather, 43m, ♂
astercry, 41m, ♀
hollypounce, 28m, ♀
wolfbreeze, 34m, ♀
rookfang, 35m, ♂
darkmask, 28m, ♂
rosemist, 64m, ♀
hawksnow, 19m, ♀
redfin, 41m, ♂
ashtail, 21m, ♂
stoneclaw, 19m, ♂
thunderstone, 19m, ♂
shrewclaw, 19m, ♂
shrikefeather, 19m, ♀
xxx↪ asthmatic
badgergaze, 17m, ♂
blaze, 48m, ♂
gorsewind, 13m, ♀
bumbleflight, 37m, ♂
ravencloud, 57m, ♀
harriercloud, 39, ♀
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 3
xx

└────────┘
┌────────┐
xx
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
thornpaw, 12m, ♂
burrpaw, 12m, ♂
sparkpaw, 12m, ♂
shellpaw, 10m, ♀
nettlepaw, 10m, ♀
sootpaw, 10m, ♀
birdpaw, 10m, ♀
sunpaw, 11m, ♂
owlpaw, 6m, ♂
darkpaw, 6m, ♀
hazelpaw, 6m, ♀
xx

└────────┘
xi
┌────────┐
xx
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒
deerleap, 55m, ♀
blackbriar, 41 m, ♀
grassheart, 56m, ♀

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒
rainkit, 4m, ♂
xxx↪ twisted paw
ryekit, 4m, ♀
heronkit, 2m, ♂
jaykit, 2m, ♂
piperkit, 2m, ♀
mosskit, 2m, ♂
applekit, 2m, ♀
archkit, 2m, ♂

𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
barknose, 107m, ♂
xx

└────────┘

xxx
𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
x shadowed kingdom , heavenbreeze
x clan name , user

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒
x clan name , user
x clan name , user
xx
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
xnorthi╶ clan name, username
xeastiii╶ kwamiclan, savannah
xsouthi╶ clan name, username
xwestii╶ hurricaneclan, yukon

────────
xx
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
xmouse, one serving╶ 009
xminnow, one serving╶ 009
xsmall fish, two servings╶ 002
xsquirrel, two servings╶ 003
xhare, three servings╶ 001
xbig fish, three servings╶ 003
xx
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
Last edited by inky. on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hiddenclan ] [ 002 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:20 am

┏───────────────── x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
size. 010 ) toms. 005 ) mollies. 005 )
pebbles. 020 ) servings. 002 )
last reply. here mod. amethyst14

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x─────────────────┚

Reaper and Lilac's outing didn't go as well as the latter had hoped. Unsatisfied by their information, their client gave them one measly little squirrel in exchange, briskly wishing them a good winter as they headed off. Lilac gulped, staring down at the limp creature left at his feet. Had it been only him, his father, and his three other friends, he didn't think he'd mind the squirrel so much, but with four new cats to look after, that added up to ten cats that needed feeding. They would need more than this for winter.

Lilac moved to grab the squirrel in his mouth, only for Reaper to snatch it quicker, the blind tom nosed along its tail, before finding purchase by grabbing it from the torso. His father's bony tail lashed like a whip, grunting for Lilac to follow him to camp. He let Reaper lead knowing that the older cat didn't need any help despite his disability, and he needed to stave off the dread that began to take root at the pit of his heart anyway.

The cloudy sky blocked most traces of the sun, but Lilac knew it must've hung overhead by the time of their return. He could spot Bronwyn, Icepaw, Mistypaw, and their parents in the parking lot. His apprentice ran circles around the adults while Mistypaw sat next to her mother, bothered by her littermate's antics. Bronwyn's big ears pointed straight up as she noticed them, urging for the family to follow her as they met with Reaper and Lilac.

"Oh, goodie, a squirrel!" The black-and-white molly purred as she noticed what the gray elder held in his maw. Reaper was still. "I have good news as well; Dewey, Varen, would you like to do the honors?"

Lilac's eyes lit up in interest as Dewfang spoke, "We've decided to stay. Varen and I think HiddenClan offers the protection we've needed since we left our former Clan."

"And I think our kits like it here too much to leave anyway," Varen added, amusement in her mew as she noticed how her son and daughter's eyes lit up at the confirmation. Reaper huffed, saying nothing as he sensed the cats make room for him so that he could head inside the mall. Dewey gave Lilac a concerned look, one that he returned with a grimace.

"Nasty badger probably has it in for me," Lilac mewed to everyone once Reaper was out of range. "are you sure that's the kind of cat you'd want to live with?" He added to lighten the mood. Dewey purred comfortingly, nudging Lilac's shoulder with his head as he approached him.

"You're a good cat to us, Lilac," He mewed, making a small smile come onto his face. "I think this is the place for us."

"But we'll come with you on your next outing if that's what it takes to prove we're serious," Varen added, determination in her bright green stare. Lilac was almost stunned by how quickly this once scared family now seemed eager to join his group, though he reasoned that maybe their motivation came out of the need to feel sheltered now that the coldest season began.

Lilac shook his head, "I think I'm convinced enough, though I would like some extra paws." he remarked. "And have you chosen new names? All of you?" He asked. He knew of Varen and Dewey's already, but he wasn't sure if either Icepaw or Mistypaw did yet.

Dewey replied first; the nervous tom now sounded resolute as he formally introduced himself as a member of HiddenClan. "Took us a while, your naming system works differently than a Clan's, but we managed. I'm Dewey, Dewey Cubsnarl." He mewed, his mate smiled at him before she went next.

"I chose Varen, it's a twoleg word for Fern, and I wanted something to remind me of my old name. And my hidden name is Dimflicker, something I feel represents me too." She explained. Icepaw and Mistypaw went next, the former jumping at the chance.

"I'm Crispin!" He mewed, puffing out his chest proudly.

"And I'm still Misty - couldn't think of a different one." His sister mewed, far more reserved than Crispin.

Lilac blinked. "And you haven't thought of hidden names?" He asked, though the idea of them not needing to hit him as soon as he did. Crispin visibly deflated, the action so animated that everyone let out a fond laugh.

"We - we couldn't think of any." He stuttered sheepishly. Lilac touched the young tom's ear with his nose, a gesture of comfort, and the trainee relaxed.

"You're still young," He mewed to both Crispin and Misty. "Bronwyn and I can teach you everything you need to know before we send you out as merchants, and when you think you're ready, then you can tell us what your hidden name can be." Both the kits nodded when Lilac finished, seemingly satisfied with the answer. Casting a glance at Bronwyn, he then continued, "Speaking of teaching, Bronwyn, can you take both of them out? Crispin can watch you and Misty until I come back from talking to Reaper."

Bronwyn's olive eyes flitted to Crispin, hinting that his trainee probably should've had a say in his plans. Lilac's ears went warm from embarrassment. "Ah... If that's all right with you, Crispin." He awkwardly added. Luckily for him, Crispin didn't react badly, the active white tom was happy enough to go farther than the parking lot.

"It's all good, Lilac!" Crispin mewed, purring at his sister before he shot off. "I'll race you to the training ground, Misty!" He exclaimed; Misty sighed in exasperation, trotting off after her brother. Dewey and Varen exchanged an amused look as they watched their kits go. Bronwyn got to her paws, waved her tail goodbye, and padded after them. Lilac exhaled, staring ahead at the humungous mall where Reaper was waiting inside, overflowing with frustration and ready to take it out on anyone who approached him.

Looking at Varen and Dewey, Lilac knew it was better him than them, and that it would always be that way. He was the overseer, and all that came with being a leader must have included taking the fall for his Clanmates. "You can go on without me - I'll catch up," He mewed to them.

"I need to go speak to my father."
┏────────────────────────────────── x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
trading secrets (hunting): lilac, varen, dewey.
scouting (patrolling): bronwyn, ivor, cadence.
gathering herbs: astra.
training: crispin and misty are taken out to train.
notes to self: 2/3 fasting moons.
mod notes: color-ins, please!
cats in red can be targeted for death rolls and every cat is fair game for injury. queens can be rolled for deaths
regardless of whether they're marked red or not.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x──────────────────────────────────┚

Overseer
        --Lilac (Steadypaws), 26m, tom

Auxiliary
        --Ivor (Songweaver), 21m, tom

Medic
        --Astra (Soothsoul), 23m, molly

Merchants
        --Reaper (Nosight), 61m, tom - [powers]
        --Dewey (Cubsnarl), 50m, tom
        --Varen (Dimflicker), 49m, molly
        --Cadence (Quiverbone), 21m, molly
        --Bronwyn (Quickstep), 19m, molly

Trainees
        --Crispin, 7m, tom
        --Misty, 7m, molly

Borders
    --SteamClan | Katrione
    --WardClan | lucifer morningstar.

Medicine Store
    --burdock root, use, x1
    --poppy seeds, use, x1

Food Store
    --rats, 1s, x0
    --lizards, 1s, x0
    --squirrels, 2s, x1
    --fish, 2s, x0
    --sparrows, 2s, x0
    --pigeons, 3s, x0

Mentorships
    --Lilac & Crispin
    ↳ stalking
    --Bronwyn & Misty
    ↳ stalking

Families
    --Reaper & Lilac; parent/child
    --Ivor & Cadence; siblings
    --Ivor's kits; here
    --Bronwyn & Cadence; mates
    --Dewey/Varen | Crispin, Misty
Last edited by deimido on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frightened eyes » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:15 pm

population; twelve

five females
seven males

servings needed; three

visit to the tree; October 12th

clan archives; here

pebble amount; 00
──────────────
© to 1001fonts

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Writing coming soon
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Activity Log
- Nothing is consumed this moon - 0/2
- Eleos asks for a clan mate
- Newcomers: Viperear, patrol
Heronfur, formerly Seastar - proof
Bramblekit and Tigerkit - proof
- Eleos patrols
- Eleos, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, and Laureltail hunt
- Lichenstep searches for herbs
- Eleos tries for kits with Gorsewing of Lotusclan

Notes
- Please provide color ins for all cats that are given instead of pictures!

LEADER
          ind Eleos , 22 moons old , she-cat

DEPUTY
          ind name , age , gender

MEDICINE CAT
          ind Lichenstep , 21 moons , male

WARRIORS
          ind Coalfrost , 21 moons old , tom
          ind Laureltail , 23 moons old , she-cat
          ind Winterclaw , 23 moons old , tom
          ind Viperear , 60 moons old , she-cat
          ind Heronfur , 37 moons old , tom

APPRENTICES
          ind name , age , gender
          ind name , age , gender

QUEENS
          ind Lilimoa , 22 moons old , nursing
          indfour kits
          ind name , age , female

KITS
          ind Onekit , 0 moons , she-cat
          ind Cedarkit , 0 moons , tom
          ind Bramblekit , 0 moons , tom
          ind Tigerkit , 0 moons , tom
    ALLIES
    ind clan name , username
    ind clan name , username

ENEMIES
    ind clan name , username
    ind clan name , username

BORDERS
    ind north: clan name , username
    ind south: clan name , username
    ind east: clan name , username
    ind west: clan name , username

HERB STORAGE
    ind↪ bindweed , x1 , usage
    ind↪ wintergreen , x1 , usage
    ind↪ cobweb , x3 , usage
    ind↪ catmint , x2 , usage

PREY STOCK
    ind↪ mouse , x0 , 1 serving
    ind↪ shrew , x0 , 1 serving
    ind↪ rabbit , x1 , 2 servings
    ind↪ squirrel , x1 , 2 servings
    ind↪ small fish , x1 , 2 servings
    ind↪ hare , x0 , 3 servings

TRAINING
    indname & name , 0 training sessions ,
    indentininmove , move , move , move
    indname & name , 0 training sessions ,
    indentininmove , move , move , move

THE DECEASED
    indname , age at death , cause of death
    indname , age at death , cause of death

FAMILY TIES
    indLilimoa + ? = Onekit and Cedarkit, adopted
    indBramblekit and Tigerkit
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫 - 32

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Number of Cats: 50

It's hard watching your family move on without you, watching your children grow up without you, your mate care for them alone. Hard living in a different world that is so empty without those you know around you. That's the cruel fate of those that died too soon and those that had nothing waiting in the next world. The cruel fate of Snowcave, who wandered an empty Starclan in agony of her lonely purgatory. The only joyful, only colorful thing in her new world being her memories ending in bloody life and watching the world she once loved move without her. In the beginning she tried to interact with them, let her growing kits know their mother they'd never meet still loved them and was there, let her mate know she was proud he took care of them so well and she still loved him, let Kadupuldrop know how thankful she was for her taking care of the kits. But none of that would happen until the day they all died as well and joined her empty world, but that was long long in the future... she hoped and dreaded. So she has learned to be content with watching them all grow and move on, being proud quietly of their achievements, and protectively watching all of them.
"Okay little kits, you all are almost apprentices so I won't be able to help teach you all the skills to move through life anymore. So, tell me what you all have learned so far." Gorseclaw meowed to his six kits, his stern voice covering how proud he was to have those six angels in his life... but pain inside of that as they all reminded him of his lost mate, Snowcave.
"Well," began Dovekit, "you have taught us that the world is very dangerous and the only way for us to be safe is to always be with other clanmates or find a job in the clan."
"Like medicine cat!" Flakekit interjected, beaming with joy at remembering the role flawlessly. Gorseclaw nodded proudly and turned to the other four kits that still hadn't answered him. "What else have you learned?"
"How to fight off cats bigger than us!" Ghostkit beamed happily, tail curling with joy.
"And how to stalk something without getting caught!" Lilackit added.
Gorseclaw smiled to his kits, proud that they payed attention to his lectures and lessons. He didn't want to lose anyone else from his family before he died and he would make sure of it. "And above all else, what else have you learned?" He asked, turning to Branchkit and Thymekit. "Uhm... that family is the most important thing." Branchkit commented shyly.
"And to make sure we never, ever, ever get separated from a big group." Thymekit finished.
Gorseclaw nodded and let a big smile stretch across his face. "You six will be just fine when you're apprentices... I'm proud of you. Now, what clan positions are you hoping to be trained into?" He asked all of them, laying down to be on their level and look less like he was quizzing them. Ghostkit spoke up first. "I want to be a medicine cat! It seems so cool!" she beamed excitedly. "Thymekit, Branchkit and I want to be warriors!" Lilackit smiled. Her brothers looked down shyly at how their sister threw them under the bus like that but nodded in agreement nonetheless. Dovekit and Flakekit looked at one another. "We want to be queens..." Flakekit said carefully. They knew very well how Gorseclaw felt about queens. He respected them and was happy the clan had them, but ever since he lost Snowcave in their first litter he never wanted to see his kits go through that chance of dying like their mother did. It was clear his thoughts didn't change, too, as his smile faded quickly at the hearing of that. "You can't be trained to be queens, so you have to decide on warrior or medicine cat." He said coldly. The two pinned their ears back. "Well, we'd train as warriors obviously but we thought after we were old enough we'd become permanent queens..." Dovekit squeaked. Gorseclaw shook his head. "Your mother died as a queen, and I forbid you from following that same path! It will only end in pain for the rest of your family!" He hissed.
"But dad-"
"No. You will stay as warriors and that is not changing." He growled, standing and storming off to clear his head. Leaving his kits to themselves, sorrow filling their eyes as he raised his voice like that and reminded them of how their mother died... because of them. They got up to go back into the nursery, but something stopped Ghostpaw... she felt a cold breeze brush her fur as if a cat rubbed along her. She stopped and looked around, to see no cats around her. "Ghostkit, come on! It's getting cold and you can't be stuck outside!" Lilackit called from the den. Ghostkit, taking one more look around, turned and followed her siblings into the den.

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool and Gladesun search for herbs]
[Camberpool and Gladesun practice medicine]
Boarder Patrols:
[Gorseclaw, Mudpatch, and Willowcry patrol the boarders]
Hunting Patrols:
[Barkpatch, Lightfur, Suncatch, Amberleaf, Skyear, and Hickoryclaw hunt]
[Windheart, Lichenfang, Blizzardear, Reedface, Trapjaw, and Wrengaze hunt]
Rank Changes:
[Lichenkit is named Lichenpaw, Hickoryclaw's apprentice!]
[Brindlekit is named Brindlepaw, Amberleaf's apprentice!]
Apprentices:
[Shadowstar and Gatorclaw evaluate Sprucepaw]
[Shadowstar and Oakface evaluate Hummingpaw]
[Shadowstep trains Pricklepaw in climbing]
[Shadowstar trains Flickerpaw in fishing]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes three large fish, 9 serving!]
[Note to mod: The design descriptions are temporary and will be changed to images from the official lines once I get those. The clutter is temporary and the clan will have a post design overhaul soon.]

Leader:
      Shadowstar | 102 moons | Male | 🌿Black short-hair with white and brown spots/Yellow eyes🌿
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Medicine Cat:
      Camberpool | 42 moons | Male | 5SP | 🌿Brown short-hair tabby cat with white points and marks/Green eyes🌿 |-Paralyzed waist down
      Gladesun | 34 moons | Male | 5SP | 🌿Orange short-hair and white tabby with light brown face/Brown eyes🌿

Warriors:
      Reedface | 87 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair and black tabby/Green eyes🌿
      Gatorclaw | 68 moons | Male | 🌿Orange short-hair cat with dark orange spots and white underbelly/Orange eyes🌿
      Blizzardear | 65 moons | Male | 🌿White long-hair cat/Blue eyes🌿
      Oakface | 60 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair with black stripe down tail/Brown eyes🌿
      Windheart | 60 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair with shaded face and white chin/Green eyes🌿
      Barkpatch | 53 moons | Male | 🌿Grey short-hair with white belly and markings/Brown eyes🌿
      Skyear | 47 moons | Male | 🌿Grey short-hair with white chest/Brown eyes🌿
      Lichenfang | 47 moons | Male | 🌿Tortoiseshell short-hair with mostly black/Green eyes🌿
      Willowcry | 41 moons | Female | 🌿Dark grey short-hair/Green eyes🌿
      Wrengaze | 36 moons | Female | 🌿Brown short-hair with white underside/Green eyes🌿
      Trapjaw | 34 moons | Male | 🌿Orange short-hair tabby/Orange eyes🌿
      Gorseclaw | 31 moons | Male | 🌿White short-hair with tabby spots/Green eyes🌿
      Hickoryclaw | 27 moons | Female | 🌿Grey short-hair tabby/Brown eyes🌿
      Suncatch | 25 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair with orange tail and face/Orange eyes🌿
      Lightfur | 25 moons | Male | 🌿White long-hair with orange tail and face/Blue eyes🌿
      Shadowstep | 25 moons | Male | 🌿White long-hair with black tail and face marks/Blue eyes🌿
      Amberleaf | 23 moons | Female | 🌿Tabby short-hair/Brown eyes🌿
      Name | Age | Gender | 🌿Description🌿

Apprentices:
      Sprucepaw | 18 moons | Female | 🌿Calico short-hair with most black/Green eyes🌿
      Hummingpaw | 16 moons | Female | 🌿White short-hair with orange spots/Yellow eyes🌿
      Pricklepaw | 11 moons | Male | 🌿Orange short-hair tabby/Green eyes🌿
      Flickerpaw | 8 moons | Female | 🌿Orange long-hair/Orange eyes🌿
      Lichenpaw | 6 moons | Male | 🌿Grey short-hair tabby/Green eyes🌿
      Brindlepaw | 6 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair tabby/Blue eyes🌿

Queens:
      Mudpatch | 66 moons | Female | 🌿Brown short-hair with lots of vitiligo and black face/Blue eyes🌿
      Mossfur | 66 moons | Female | 🌿Black short-hair with white points/Green eyes🌿
      Troutthroat | 64 moons | Female | 🌿Black long-hair with brown tint/Green eyes🌿
      Kadupuldrop | 28 moons | Female | 🌿Silver short-hair tabby/Orange eyes🌿

Kits:
      Sprinklekit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿Grey long-hair tabby/Blue eyes🌿
      ---
      Lilykit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿Black short-hair with white chest and points/Green eyes🌿
      Frogkit | 5 moons | Male | 🌿Black short-hair with white chest/Brown eyes🌿
      Horsekit | 5 moons | Male | 🌿Light grey short-hair/Green eyes🌿
      Cloudkit | 5 moons | Female | 🌿White short-hair/Green eyes🌿
      ---
      Puzzlekit | 5 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair with black marks/Green eyes🌿
      Mosquitokit | 5 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair with shading points/Green eyes🌿
      Heatherkit | 5 moons | Female | 🌿Brown short-hair/Brown eyes🌿
      ---
      Leafkit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair with brown points/Blue eyes🌿
      Sparrowkit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair with brown points/Blue eyes🌿
      Larkkit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair tabby/Green eyes🌿
      Robinkit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿Brown short-hair tabby/Blue eyes🌿
      ---
      Lilackit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair/Blue eyes🌿
      Branchkit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿White short-hair with tabby spot on face/Blue eyes🌿
      Thymekit | 4 moons | Male | 🌿Brown long-hair tabby with white under/Green eyes🌿
      Ghostkit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair/Blue eyes🌿
      Dovekit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair/Right green and left blue eyes🌿
      Flakekit | 4 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair/Green eyes🌿

Elders:
      Chervilpatch | 103 moons | Female | 🌿White long-hair with orange tail and spots on head/Green eyes🌿
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    North-East | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    West | Monarchclan | saralaxy
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | x1
    Alfalfa | Reduces inflammation | x1
    Astraglas Root | Enhances immune system | x1
    Beech Leaves | Good to attract prey | x1
    Bindweed | Help mend broken bones | x1
    Blackberry Leaves | Ease bee stings | x1
    Black Walnut | Cleanse parasites | x1
    Borage | Lower fevers/Produce more milk | x1
    Bright Eye | Help cure coughs | x1
    Broom | Help broken legs/wounds | x1
    Burdock Root | Numbs rat bites | x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Catchweed | Stops rubbing of poultices | x1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | x2
    Cat's Claw | Reduces swelling | x1
    Celadine | Soothes eyes | x1
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart/Eases mind | x1
    Chervil | Helps infected wounds/Bellyache | x1
    Chickweed | Treats greencough | x1
    Cob Nuts | Attract prey/Ointments | x1
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing/sore pads | x1
    Comfrey Root | Soothes wounds | x1
    Daisy Leaf | Eases aching joints | x1
    Dandelion | Sooth bee stings | x1
    Dock | Ease pains | x1
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | x1
    Fennel | Helps hip pain | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fevers | x1
    Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | x1
    Hawkweed | Like catmint | x1
    Heather Nectar | Usage | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections | x1
    Horsetail | Usage | x1
    Ivy Leaves | Usage | x1
    Lovage | Help cure coughs | x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Ease pain/stop bleeding | x1
    Stick | Distracts from pains | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling | x1
    Tansy | Cures coughs | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x7 | 1 servings
    Frog | x7 | 1 servings
    Small Bird | x6 | 1 servings
    Toad | x7 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x6 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Gatorclaw | Sprucepaw | 7
    ✔️ Hunting
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ (Advanced) Fishing
    ✔️ Moves
    Oakface | Hummingpaw | 6
    ✔️ Climbing
    ✔️ Fishing
    ✔️ (Advanced) Combat
    ✔️ (Advanced) Hunting
    ✔️ Moves
    Shadowstep | Pricklepaw | 2
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Combat
    ✔️ Moves
    Shadowstar | Flickerpaw | 1
    ✔️ Swimming
    ✔️ Moves
    Hickoryclaw | Lichenpaw | 0
    ✔️ Moves
    Amberleaf | Brindlepaw | 0
    ✔️ Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    ✔️ Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Frostfoot | White short-hair with grey face marks and cream stripes on legs/Blue eyes | Murdered by Shadowstar
    Snowcave | White short-hair/Blue eyes | Weakness after birthing

Family:
    Jaggedfang and Dewlight | Shadowstar and Badgernose
    Chervilpatch and Unknown | Suncatch, Lightfur, Shadowstep
    Unknown and Unknown | Oakface and Windheart
    Unknown and Unknown | Kadupuldrop and Sprucepaw
    Mossfur and Blizzardear | Lilykit, Frogkit, Horsekit, Cloudkit
    Troutthroat and Windheart | Puzzlekit, Mosquitokit, Heatherkit
    Kadupuldrop and Unknown | Lichenkit and Brindlekit, (Adopted)Sprinklekit
    Mudpatch and Reedface | Leafkit, Sparrowkit, Larkkit, and Robinkit
    Gorseclaw and Snowcave | Lilackit, Branchkit, Thymekit, Ghostkit, Dovekit, Flakekit
    Name and Name | Kits

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroad Demons | Post 4

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:11 am

Archive: WIP
Number of Cats: 10 (6 males | 4 females)
Speak to The Stars: Oct. 13th
Servings Needed: 3 (7-13)
Pebble Count: 0

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

Another Wip

---

{Crossroad Demons consumes x

Request: Raggedstar requests a queen
Ceremonies: n/a

Other: n/a

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: n/a
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Dove
Hunting: Meridove, Xenrelle, Cataela, and Felana
Hunting: n/a
Patrolling: Raggedstar, Redoak, Percy, Axel, and Urer
Patrolling: n/a
Training: n/a

Mod. Note: Free to use pics please

King:
Raggedstar | 50 moons | Male | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

2nd:
Redoak | 39 moons | Male | x

Healer:
Dove | 23 moons | Male | x

Knights:
Percy | 39 moons | Male | x
Axel | 27 moons | Male | x
Meridova | 32 moons | Female | x
Xenrelle | 38 moons | Female | x
Cataela | 29 moons | Female | x
Felana | 34 moons | Female | x
Urer | 34 moons | Male | x

Black Demons:
x

Queens:
x

Kits:
x

White Demons:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
healer | black demon | 0 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
knight | black demon | 0 | basic battle skills, stealth, hunting, climbing, caution

n/a

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Vole | x2| 1 serving
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 1
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 1
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Sorrel | x - 0
Stick | x - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Water hemlock | x - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ highgarden | fourteen

Postby eagle, » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39 am

total 44
      servings 8
      pebbles 55
      xx
      ________________ Image ________________
      xx

gods anytime
      kitting none
      injury none
      archive xx
      font credit x x

paragraphskeleton post for now - will fill in later i'm sorry xo

actions
[ consumption ] highgarden eats two big fish and one squirrel
[ mates ] tawnyrose and birchflame try for kits
[ rank changes ] wolfpaw retakes her assessment. if she passes, she will be renamed wolfhowl
stagkit, seedkit, and rabbitkit are ready to become thorns
[ patrol 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, betonypetal, maplelily, smokemane, and iguanaspots
[ hunt 1 ] hurricanejaw, erasmus, dippernose, sagecloud, hornetshade, and jaytalon
[ hunt 2 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, sunglow, tigergaze, and smallheart
[ hunt 3 ] bassflow, birchflame, clovershine, obsidianwing, sandstrike, and flickersky
[ herb hunt ] merlinsong and spencer
[ herbalists ] merlinsong and spencer practice medicine
[ notes to mod ] ftu images or color-ins are fine, whichever is better for you!
i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xx

queen
    tawnyrose, 32m, ♀
    the wayward queen

king
    softglow, 34m, ♂
    the lost king

heir
    name, age, gender

attendant
    bluetcrest, 36m, ♂
    the wayward's attendant

herbalist
    merlinsong, 39m, ♂ - 5sp
    spencer, 34m, ♂ - 5sp

roses & knights
    sagecloud, 50m, ♀
    mapleshadow, 48m, ♀
    erasmus, 46m, ♂
    hurricanejaw, 44m, ♂
    maplelily, 42m, ♀
    bassflow, 42m, ♂
    newtmask, 41m, ♂
    dippernose, 41m, ♂
    birchflame, 33m, ♂
    betonypetal, 31m, ♀
    flickersky, 30m, ♀
    clovershine, 30m, ♂
    smallheart, 30m, ♂
    swiftheart, 26m, ♀
    obsidianwing, 23m, ♂
    jaytalon, 21m, ♂
    smokemane, 20m, ♀
    sunglow, 20m, ♂
    tigergaze, 19m, ♂
    sandstrike, 17m, ♀
    hornetshade, 16m, ♂
    cougarstrike, 13m, ♂
    racoonslip, 13m, ♂
    foxspark, 13m, ♂
    privetears, 15m, ♀
    iguanaspots, 13m, ♀
    warblercry, 13m, ♀
    name, age, ♂

thorns
    wolfpaw, 13m, ♀
    name, age, gender
            roots
            ferretwhisker, 37m, ♀
            - kits: elkkit, beechkit, harrierkit,
            quillkit, dewkit

tulipstream, 33m, ♀
            - mate: bassflow
            - kits: stagkit, seedkit, rabbitkit
            name, age, gender

seedlings
            stagkit, 6m, ♂
            seedkit, 6m, ♀
            rabbitkit, 6m, ♀
            briarkit, 4m, ♀
            daisykit, 4m, ♀
            elkkit, 0m, ♂
            beechkit, 0m, ♀
            harrierkit, 0m, ♀
            quillkit, 0m, ♂
            dewkit, 0m, ♀
            name, age, gender

wilted
            name, age, gender
            name, age, gender

allies & enemies & borders
            here

medicine
            here

prey
            total x78
            mouse | x1 | 1 servings
            vole | x9 | 1 servings
            squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
            rabbit | x10 | 2 servings
            big fish | x7 | 3 servings
            finch | x5 | 3 servings

mentors
            clovershine, wolfpaw, 4
            mentor, thorn, 0

deceased
            here

family trees
            here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
credit goes to the cac artists for all color-ins and lineart xoxo
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 06/10

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:52 am

Cham's Replies

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Winter / Leaf-bare
Winter is here. Perhaps at last? Surely clans have all prepared properly for
the winter now? Those that didn't will surely be regretting it soon. The herbs
that are available for medicine cats will be changing drastically now, and
many of their uses will only be available to very skilled medicine cats to
truly find and utilise. Kittings will be harder and more dangerous, and surely
at least some lives will be lost among poorly prepared clans. Among the
thick blankets of snow that are falling everywhere now, fewer prey animals
will be moving around atop the snow for cats to capture. Fewer cats will be
exploring, and both disease and injury will be more common in the cold.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Acorn | Alpine | Bear
Brelsotr | Dawn | Fallen
Lotus | Night | Ocean
Stone | Swallow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Highgarden | Limestone
Sanctuary
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

Important
For all my clans, if your cats are pregnant, PLEASE tell me ASAP if you want me to do their art. I can't manage 18 cat line-arts within a day! If I don't have sufficient notice, you'll get an entirely stock photo litter. If you have rarer colours that can't be easily found in stock photos, that means there's a chance you might get an entirely dead-kit litter. I can't do 18 cat pictures overnight, but if I'm given a couple of weeks, or I can share it out with other staff, I can manage that.

ImageImageImage

(c)
inky,
[The rebellion finally makes its move. Ashtail and his group fatally wound Viperstar, but do not kill him. They then exile Viperstar, Lionclaw, and Otterfur]
[Owlkit, Darkkit, and Hazelkit become Owlpaw, Darkpaw, and Hazelpaw]
[Grassheart goes into labor. Deerleap and Ravencloud help her (please don’t have her die)]
[Talonsky, Gorsewind, Rookfang, and Rosemist patrol]
[Elmstream, Redfin, Shrikefeather, and Badgergaze hunt]
[Stoneclaw, Hawksnow, Wolfthorn, and Cougarleap hunt]
[Thornpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Thornstep]
[Burrpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Burrwhisker]
[Sparkpaw takes his final assessment. If he passes, he will return as Sparkstorm]
[Astercry teaches Shellpaw climbing]
[Hareshadow teaches Nettlepaw stealth]
[Nightfur teaches Sootpaw stealth]
[Rookfang teaches Birdpaw stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Sunpaw climbing]
[Ashtail becomes Owlpaw's mentor]
[Stormfang becomes Darkpaw's mentor]
[Nightfur becomes Hazelpaw's mentor]
[The Clan consumes x2 hares, x2 small fish, x1 mouse]

[ Grassheart gives birth to five kittens. Two of them are born blind, but, otherwise, they're all healthy ]
[ While on patrol, Talonsky, Gorsewind, Rookfang, and Rosemist encounter a warrior ]
[ While hunting, Elmstream, Redfin, Shrikefeather, and Badgergaze catch 1x Squirrel and 1x Minnow ]
[ While hunting, Stoneclaw, Hawksnow, Wolfthorn, and Cougarleap catch 1x Small Fish and 1x Big Fish ]
[ Thornpaw and Burrpaw both pass their assessment with flying colours! Unfortunately, Sparkpaw fails due to poor performance in a few areas. If given another moon to perfect his skills, he'll probably be ready to be a warrior then! ]
[ Two apprentices failed to learn their skills. You can select which apprentices failed. ]

Please be doubly sure all images are free to use! I'm not sure if pinterest images are by default, but please check on the profile of whomever posted the images! All images need to be free to use!

ImageImageImage

frightened eyes
- Eleos asks for a clan mate
- Newcomers: Viperear, patrol
Heronfur, formerly Seastar - proof
Bramblekit and Tigerkit - proof
- Eleos patrols
- Eleos, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, and Laureltail hunt
- Lichenstep searches for herbs
- Eleos tries for kits with Gorsewing of Lotusclan

[ Starclan hears Eleos' request and sends a warrior ]
[ While on patrol, Eleos encounters nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Eleos, Coalfrost, Winterclaw, Viperear, Heronfur, and Laureltail catch 1x Shrew and 1x Hare ]
[ While herb-hunting, Lichenstep finds 1x Cobweb and 1x Parsley ]
[ Eleos successfully becomes pregnant! ]

The black tabby was designed by me!

ImageImageImage

(c)
Pufferheart
[ OceanClan eats one big fish ]
[ Stonewish, Wetwhisker & Pinepond go hunting ]
[ Crabstar trains Spiderpaw & Lightpaw in fishing ]
[ Bumblefeather practices her medicine ]
[ Bumblefeather goes looking for herbs ]

[ While hunting, Stonewish, Wetwhisker, and Pinepond catch 1x Big Fish ]
[ Lightpaw successfully learns the Fishing skill! Nine lives might be useful but two bodies is more so! ...Crabstar is overwhelmed by the workload of trying to teach two apprentices alone, and thus Lightpaw learned nothing. Spiderpaw needs to be assigned his own mentor to progress in his training towards being a warrior! ]
[ Bumblefeather's skills stay sharp! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Bumblefeather finds 1x Sweet Sedge and 1x Mallow Leaves ]

You need to credit fontmeme for use of the text within your posts somewhere. This is both on CS rules and on fontmeme's ToS.

ImageImageImage

eagle,
[ consumption ] highgarden eats two big fish and one squirrel
[ mates ] tawnyrose and birchflame try for kits
[ rank changes ] wolfpaw retakes her assessment. if she passes, she will be renamed wolfhowl
stagkit, seedkit, and rabbitkit are ready to become thorns
[ patrol 1 ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, betonypetal, maplelily, smokemane, and iguanaspots
[ hunt 1 ] hurricanejaw, erasmus, dippernose, sagecloud, hornetshade, and jaytalon
[ hunt 2 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, sunglow, tigergaze, and smallheart
[ hunt 3 ] bassflow, birchflame, clovershine, obsidianwing, sandstrike, and flickersky
[ herb hunt ] merlinsong and spencer
[ herbalists ] merlinsong and spencer practice medicine
[ notes to mod ] ftu images or color-ins are fine, whichever is better for you!
i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xx
[ Tawnyrose successfully becomes pregnant ]
[ While on patrol, Tawnyrose, Bluetcrest, Betonypetal, Maplelily, Smokemane, and Iguanaspots encounter a kittypet ]
[ Starclan is warmed by the sound of congratulations to the three new apprentices ]
[ While hunting, Hurricanejaw, Erasmus, Dippernose, Sagecloud, Hornetshade, and Jaytalon catch 1x Finch and 1x Rabbit ]
[ While hunting, Softglow, Mapleshadow, Swiftheart, Sunglow, Tigergaze, and Smallheart catch 1x Rabbit and 1x Vole ]
[ While hunting, Bassflow, Birchflame, Clovershine, Obsidianwing, Sandstrike, and Flickersky catch 1x Squirrel, 1x Finch, and 1x Big Fish ]
[ While herb-hunting, Merlinsong and Spencer find 1x Lovage and 1x Sticks ]
[ Merlinsong and Spencer keep their skills sharp! ]

The black bicolour was designed by H155!

ImageImageImage

Winter is coming
Last edited by Chamrosh on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HazeClan | Post 61

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:43 am

Archive: WIP
Number of Cats: 167 (84 males | 83 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: October 13th
Servings Needed: 25 (164-171)
Pebble Count: 53

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

Here

---

{Hazeclan consumes x

Request: Pantherstar requests a cat
Ceremonies:
Other: Darkflower is training in QuickClan
Sparrowpaw and Finchpaw choose to live with their mother in GroveClan

Medic Info: Cloudypaw does his best to help Topazpaw [using the knowledge he learned from the previous HazeClan med. cats]
Kitting Info: Butterflywatcher is due, Hornetwhsiker is the father
Pantherstar is due in 1 moon
Cinnamonbreeze is due in 2 moons
Dragonflyflight and Weaseulfur of BearClan try for kits
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Cloudypaw
Hunting: Starlingflight, Jayfur, Tansypetal, Tallwhisker, Rookwatcher, and Icepetal
Hunting: Chestnutblaze, Flarefeather, Faintcloud, Hornetwhisker, Cinnamonberry, and Mockingjay
Hunting: Peridotgaze, Tawnythroat, Cindermask, Lightningstrike, Zipperfang, and Puddlestream
Hunting: Twigscratch, Wrenwillow, Rabidfall, Swiftfeather, Beetlecrawl, and Swivelspear
Hunting: Orangesky, Hickorysmoke, Mottlesplash, Petalthroat, Cherrybranch, and Tigereye
Patrolling: Slatestone, Whispcloud, Ploverwing, Larksong, Cardinalwing, and Almondfall
Patrolling: Leafbreeze, Wraith, Newt, Waspflight, Sedgling, and Rosethorn
Patrolling: Heavystep, Skull, Patchpad, Dappledwillow, Koisplash, and Bearclaw
Patrolling: Meadowbird, Splashstreak, Flickerfall, Cougarshadow, Beetleclaw, and Splashshade

Training: All apprentices train [just tell me if they pass or fail, figured it would be easier this way]

Mod. Note: n/a
Color Code: Red = Kill-able

Leader:
In the Nursery
Lives: ★★★★★

Deputy:
Starlingflight | 47 moons | Male

Adviser:
Jayfur | 55 moons | Male

Medicine Cats:
None - Cloduypaw is still in training

Warriors:
Inkfire | 62 moon | Male
Darkflower | 86 moons | Female
Batwing | 55 moons | Female
Marshpool | 55 moons | Female
Oakfang | 76 moons | Male
Emberspark | 53 moons | Female
Ghost | 61 moons | Male - missing left ear
Haunt | 68 moons | Male
Adderstrike | 52 moons | Male
Slatestone | 49 moons | Male
Tansypetal | 44 moons | Female
Maplebreeze | 44 moons | Female
Brightgaze | 61 moons | Male
Turtledove | 93 moons | Female
Heatherflame | 69 moons | Female
Whispcloud | 44 moons | Male
Sandfire | 46 moons | Male
Honeypool | 41 moons | Male
Rowangaze | 39 moons | Male
Palesnow | 39 moons | Male
Robinheart | 55 moons | Female
Ploverwing | 36 moons | Male
Whitemoon | 37 moons | Male
Larksong | 35 moons | Female
Driftsnow | 32 moons | Male
Dunebreeze | 32 moons | Male
Ripplesong | 32 moons | Female
Hazelwing |31 moons | Female
Spidersight | 31 moons | Male
Minnowfin | 31 moons | Female
Tallwhsiker | 50 moons | Female
Cardinalwing | 52 moons | Female
Rookwatcher | 100 moons | Male
Almondfall | 30 moons | Male
Elmbranch | 29 moons | Female
Icepetal | 29 moons | Male
Leafbreeze | 29 moons | Female
Wraith | 28 moons | Female
Newt | 28 moons | Female
Jack | 28 moons | Male
Waspflight | 31 moons | Male
Sedgeling | 32 moons | Male
Rosethorn | 31 moons | Male
Chestnutblaze | 25 moons | Male
Flarefeather | 25 moons | Male
Faintcloud | 25 moons | Female
Heavystep | 54 moons | Male
Fallowpelt | 49 moons | Male
Skull | 28 moons | Male
Hornetwhisker | 25 moons | Male
Sycamoretooth | 25 moons | Male
Cinnamonberry | 25 moons | Female
Lightleap | 23 moons | Female
Patchpad | 23 moons | Male
Pineshade | 69 moons | Female
Dappledwillow | 85 moons | Female
Koisplash | 54 moons | Female
Bearclaw | 93 moons | Female
Gorseheart | 43 moons | Male
Meadowbird | 49 moons | Female
Splashstreak | 23 moons | Male
Flickerfall | 20 moons | Male
Cougarshadow | 64 moons | Female
Mockingjay | 19 moons | Male
Beetleclaw | 19 moons | Male
Peridotgaze | 19 moons | Female
Charcoalpelt | 45 moons | Male
Cinderflame | 59 moons | Male
Splashshade | 57 moons | Female
Tawnythroat | 18 moons | Female
Cindermask | 18 moons | Male
Lightningstrike | 31 moons | Female
Zipperfang | 17 moons | Male
Puddlestream | 42 moons | Female
Wollypelt | 60 moons | Male
Hailstorm | 42 moons | Female
Seedpatch | 45 moons | Male
Weaselheart | 38 moons | Male
Sootwing | 25 moons | Male
Twigscratch | 17 moons | Female
Wrenwillow| 17 moons | Female
Rapidfall | 16 moons | Female
Swiftfeather | 15 moons | Male
Beetlecrawl | 15 moons | Male
Swivelspear| 62 moons | Female
Echoripple | 40 moons | Female
Mousestep | 27 moons | Female
Azaleacurrent | 39 moons | Female
Orangesky | 57 moons | Female
Hickorysmoke | 50 moons | Female
Mottlesplash | 36 moons | Female
Petalthroat | 15 moons | Female
Cherrybranch | 15 moons | Female
Tigereye | 15 moons | Male
Mothtuft | 14 moons | Male
Sunsplash | 29 moons | Female
Boastrike | 52 moons | Male
Lotusbloom | 36 moons | Male
Dragonflyflight | 85 moons | Female
Willowshine | 17 moons | Female
Wildflame| 14 moons | Male

Apprentices:
Cloudypaw | 17 moons | Male
Finchpaw | 17 moons | Female
Finchpaw | 12 moons | Female
Foxpaw | 30 moons | Female
Radishpaw | 22 moons | Female
Sorrelpaw | 9 moons | Female
Riddelpaw | 9 moons | Male
Ivorypaw | 12 moons | Female
Topazpaw | 9 moons | Male
Diamondpaw | 9 moons | Male
Stagpaw | 9 moons | Male - blind in left eye
Fawnpaw | 9 moons | Female
Fangpaw | 9 moons | Male
Gustpaw | 9 moons | Male
Flintpaw | 9 moons | Male
Sharppaw | 9 moons | Female
Pansypaw | 9 moons | Female - twisted front right paw
Burrowpaw | 9 moons | Male
Monarchpaw | 9 moons | Female
Flurrypaw | 9 moons | Female
Webpaw | 9 moons | Female
Cranepaw | 9 moons | Female
Coldpaw | 9 moons | Female
Pikepaw | 9 moons | Male
Smallpaw | 9 moons | Female
Fernpaw | 9 moons | Female
Blossompaw | 9 moons | Female
Bearpaw | 9 moons | Male
Sprucepaw | 9 moons | Male
Tumblepaw | 9 moons | Male
Piperpaw | 9 moons | Female - twisted back left paw
Hillpaw | 9 moons | Male
Bubblepaw | 9 moons | Female
Streampaw | 9 moons | Female
Bluepaw | 9 moons | Female
Drizzlepaw| 9 moons | Female
Tealpaw | 9 moons | Male
Tortoisepaw | 9 moons | Male
Poppypaw | 9 moons | Female
Icepaw | 9moons | Male
Brackenpaw | 8 moons | Male
Briarpaw | 8 moons | Male
Tansypaw | 8 moons | Male
Smallpaw | 8 moons | Male
Amberpaw | 8 moons | Female
Fleetpaw | 7 moons | Male

Queens:
Wolfpelt | 44 moons | Female
Pumpkin | 28 moons | Female - mute
Butterflywatcher| 20 moons | Female
Pantherstar | 45 moons | Female
Cinnamonbreeze | 32 moons | Female

Kits:
Jaykit | 1 moons | Male
Smokykit | 1 moons | Male
Lizardkit | 1 moons | Female
Fishkit | 0 moons | Male
Lycan | 0 moons | Female

Elders:
Sootpelt| 110 moons | Male
Runningbrook | 122 moons | Female
Comfreystrike | 133 moons | Male
Lavenderbreeze | 106 moons | Female
Badgerstrike | 63 moons | Male
Shadowheart | 102 moons | Female
Crowstripe | 124 moons | Male

Mentors:
n/a | Cloudypaw | 1 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Wollypelt | Riddlepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Fallowpelt | Sorrelpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Cinderflame | Finchpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Inkfire | Foxpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Hazelwing | Radishpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Oakfang | Ivorypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Ghost | Topazpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Haunt | Diamondpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Sandfire | Stagpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Heatherflame | Fawnpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Rowangaze | Fangpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Driftsnow | Gustpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Dunebreeze | Shaprpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking,offense, defense
Palesnow | Flintpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Robinheart | Pansypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Spidersight | Burrowpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Lightleap | Monarchpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Jack | Flurrypaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Pineshade | Webpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Gorseheart | Cranepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Charcoalpelt | Coldpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Sootwing | Pikepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Weaselheart | Smallpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Hailstorm | Fernpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Seedpatch | Blossompaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Mousestep | Bearpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Azaleacurrent | Sprucepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Echoripple | Tumblepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Elmbranch | Piperpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Sycamoretooth | Hillpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Maplebreeze | Bubblepaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Brightgaze | Streampaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Batwing | Bluepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Ripplesong | Drizzlepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Minnowfin | Tealpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Whitemoon | Tortoisepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Honeypool | Poppypaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marshpool | Icepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Emberspark | Brackenpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Sunsplash | Briarpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Lotusbloom | Tansypawpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Turtldove | Smallpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Adderstrike | Amberpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Boastrike | Fleetpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x6 | 1 serving
Shrew | x4| 1 serving
Rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x10 | 2 servings
Stoat | x5 | 2 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 4
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 1
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 3
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 5
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 1
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 4
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 4
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 2
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 4
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 3
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 2
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 3
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 1
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 5
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 2
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Sorrel | x - 1
Stick | x - 2
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 3
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 7
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
NightWolf950

My pets
My items