Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:54 am

Map of territory
Font credit: Me, made in photoshop elements 2020
toms: 001 mollies: 001 total: 002
Art prefrence: Lineart after 5 posts
moderator:Katrione

Dawnsteller welcomed his new cave-guard the next morning and explained her duties to her. After showing her the territory, they settled back into camp and got to each other.
--------
A moon later Dawnsteller glanced over at Sky. "Why don't you patrol the borders today?" he suggested. "We're still a small group so keep a lookout for predators and other cats," he meowed. Sky nodes at her healer. "Of course Dawnsteller," she meowed. "Call if you need me for anything," she told him, knowing she'd be close to where he was hunting and collecting herbs.

Dawnsteller hunts
Dawnsteller collects herbs.
Sky patrols the territory.

Tribe fasts: 2/5

Healer:
          Teller of the Dawn|Dawnsteller| 25 moons|Tom|X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name |Nickname | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          Sky that Burns like Fire|Sky| 22 moons| She-cat| X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Alder bark(x1)| Helps toothaches
    Poppy seeds(x1)| Helps with pain and sleep
    Boarage leaves(x1)| Helps kit-mothers with milk supply
    Marigold(x1)|Helps with infection
    Watermint(x1)|Helps with bellyaches

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Collared Lemming| x0 | 1 servings
    Pika| x0 | 1 servings
    Ermine| x0 | 2 servings
    Degu| x0 | 2 servings
    Hares| x0 | 3 servings
    Birds| x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:45 am

| Mod: katrione | 002 cats use 2 servings | 000 females | 002 males |

─ mσσn twσ
    xxxxxxxThe cats of Snarling Specters easily fell into their new routine, mostly because Twister was all alone. He spent his morning making his way down to the lake to drink, or to the river if he felt wild, hunting along the way. After taking a nice fresh drink of water, Twister explored new nooks and crannies for herbs and berries. By the time the sun was at its peak, he would make his way back to camp carrying any finds of the day. He crawled into his cool den to doze as the afternoon sun mercilessly scorched the landscape outside. Early evening came and with it came dinner, every day a little lonelier than the last. Twister laid in his moss laden nest with a sigh. Perhaps he made the wrong decision abandoning his remaining clanmates but every time he looked at them, he only saw what was forever lost. Perhaps one day cats could inhabit that forest again but not any time soon. Twister curled his tail over his nose, shut his eyes, and was dragged into dreams.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx“Carissime,” his mate’s soft breath tickled the hair on his ears, “my love, my dearest. My sun, moon, and stars. My soulmate, my light, my life.” Sorrelstar purred, eyes still closed. He was back in his home deep inside a memory that he never wanted to end. “Carissime, get up you lazy oaf! Hawkdive is watching the kits and I’m free for a quick walk before they bother her too much.”
    xxxxxxx“I can’t say no to that,” Sorrelstar answered. He already knew what he would say; he already knew how this would end. It was only a memory, so he couldn’t change anything. He pushed himself to his feet and took in the wonderful form of his Carissime. He never tired of looking at the small statured tabby. She was a whole paw shorter than him, and he wasn’t a tall cat himself. Her cream face was framed by tufts of white fur and brought out her pale green eyes. “My one weakness is your voice.”
    xxxxxxx“Then what are we waiting for?” Littlebird waggled her hindquarters and dashed out of the den before he could protest, though he would never. He followed a step behind, slightly surprised by the pace she kept up with kitting only two moons ago. She didn’t keep running for long and the two slowed to a nice walk allowing themselves to take in the changing colors of the forest.
    xxxxxxx“I hope for an easy leaf-bare.” Sorrelstar remarked. “The clan could use a break.”
    xxxxxxx“Did Wiltedpetal tell you what happened with Blazeleg or Hollowtail?” Littlebird tried her best to sound casual, but it was clear that she took the elder’s deaths hard. It didn’t help that warriors Yarrowstem, Icethorn, and Willowcrack each passed within days of each other earlier. It seemed a strange strain of illness had hit the warriors that Wiltedpetal couldn’t cure in time.
    xxxxxxx“She doesn’t have a definite answer,” Sorrelstar said uncomfortably. He would never lie to Littlebird, but he didn’t want to worry her either. “It must have just been a different strain of greencough that hit them harder because of their age. They were really old, Carissime.”
    xxxxxxx“I suppose so,” Littlebird kicked a pebble. Blazeleg was her mother’s sister and only remaining blood-relation in TwistedClan except for their new kits. Sorrelstar made a mental note to have the apprentices tend to the flowers at the Burial Grounds come new-leaf. “We do need an easy leaf-bare.” She sighed and the two walked in silence until they arrived at their most southern border. It was the edge of the forest. When Sorrelstar explored beyond the borders, he discovered a strange barrier surrounding a strange area of rounded stones. It had an odd aura about it, and Sorrelstar guided his patrol back to camp quickly. Littlebird, however, had already walked out from the shelter of the tree line and continued heading south. Her playful air returned, “You coming?”
    xxxxxxx“Are you sure we shouldn’t head back and check on the kits?” Sorrelstar hesitated. He knew he was being silly, but he really didn’t want to go back to that strange place. Something was…off.
    xxxxxxx“You’re not the one that’s stuck in the nursery all day,” Littlebird’s expression softened, “Now, I love it, but I also need some adult time. Spending every second with kits is draining.”
    xxxxxxx“Of course,” Sorrelstar leapt after her. No! He yelled at his dream self. Go back to the nursery! Go anywhere but that damned place!
    xxxxxxx“I always wanted to see the rounded stones you told us about,” Littlebird had climbed the barrier into the somber section. She put a paw on one of the stones and shivered. “These are strange.”
    xxxxxxxSorrelstar couldn’t help his fur from bristling. “Can we head back to camp now?” His voice sounded harsh and Littlebird looked back at him with wide eyes.
    xxxxxxx“We’re still exploring!” She lightly shoved his shoulder. “Don’t be such a killjoy.”
    xxxxxxx“Right,” Sorrelstar said hoarsely. “We can stay a bit longer.” As he spoke, the wind shifted, and a chill passed through the cats. Even Littlebird’s hair rose now. The clouds had started to darken and cluster over the sun. There was a storm settling in. “Please, let’s go.” Sorrelstar pleaded, and now Littlebird listened and pressed into his side but their path was blocked by a fox. The fox looked very sick; its bones jutted against the skin and its eyes were dull. It was heavily panting with a film of white foam dripping from its maw. “Littlebird, run!” But his mate stayed frozen in place. “Littlebird, come ON!” He grabbed her by the scruff and hauled her to the side. “Littlebird, run!”
    xxxxxxxThe fox lunged for them, unsteady on its feet. Sorrelstar shoved Littlebird forward and swiped at the fox’s muzzle. With its attention focused on him, he ran the opposite direction hoping to give Littlebird time to escape. For a moment, it was following him but Littlebird’s light figure enticed him more. The fox hooked its fang into her flank and sent her tumbling in the dirt. Sorrelstar leapt after them and drug Littlebird back on her feet. “Let’s go!” He urged and this time they successfully escaped the fox’s grasp. “Are you okay?”
    xxxxxxx“I-I think so.” Littlebird mumbled. “My leg hurts though.”
    xxxxxxx“Wiltedpetal will fix it right up, Carissime,” Sorrelstar quickly licked her ear. “Let’s get you back.” The storm broke and rain started to fall down, wetting their fur. He looked to the heavens letting the rain wash over his face. What was StarClan trying to tell them?

xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxTwister twitched and coughed. Was he drowning? He jolted awake to find his moss nest soaked with water and his den partially flooded. Thunder roared overhead and he had to press himself against the back wall to avoid the water trickling in. He sighed and shook out his pelt. He’d have to find a different den with higher ground if he wanted to avoid drowning during the night. He was interrupted by a ginger tabby splashing into his den. They both looked rather surprised to see the other. “What are you doing in my den?” Twister exclaimed.
    xxxxxxx“Your den?” The tabby said. “It’s underwater!”
    xxxxxxxHe wasn’t wrong, the water was slowly rising. “I’m finding higher ground right now, but you just burst in!”
    xxxxxxx“Be my guest,” The tabby shook water from his head. “It’s worse outside. There might be a higher alcove across the clearing though.” Twister was tired of standing in water and hurriedly agreed. The two toms dashed across the clearing to another hollowed out den in the crater side. This one was higher up and dry. The tabby turned to Twister. “Sorry if this sounds rude, but did you really think building a nest in one of the lowest sections over here was a good idea?”
    xxxxxxxTwister’s fur would have bristled if it wasn’t so wet. “How was I supposed to know the rain would try to flood this entire place?”
    xxxxxxx“Well,” The tabby’s whiskers twitched, “This is the only place for the water to go in the middle of this plateau. It seems like common sense to me. I’m Rex, by the way, traveler extraordinaire.”
    xxxxxxx“Sorr…Twister.” He quickly corrected himself. He didn’t know why he had listened to the starry cat that he encountered in his dreams, but he also was afraid of the consequences if he didn’t obey. “Twister of Fate.”
    xxxxxxx“Ooo,” Rex whistled, “That’s rather fancy. Do you live alone and have all of your free time dedicated to making up names?”
    xxxxxxxTwister bristled. “I was given my name just like you.”
    xxxxxxx“Yet didn’t protest to the living alone part,” Rex smirked, “Did I hit a sore spot?”
    xxxxxxxTwister frowned thinking again of his memory dream. “I don’t need to explain myself to you.” The toms sat in an uneasy silence as the rain finally started to let up. Eventually, the storm had passed, and the rain slowed to just a drizzle. Twister poked his head out to see the water streaming through old carved water paths, and Rex gracefully leapt outside into a puddle.
    xxxxxxx“See you around!” He waved his tail and weaved his way up the rocks and disappeared over the plateau’s edge. It was strange. Twister almost was saddened to watch him go. He was born and raised in TwistedClan, thus always having lots of clanmates for company. Perhaps this was his punishment for abandoning his own clan; cats coming but never staying enough to solve his loneliness issue.
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxx“Carissime,” Littlebird panted. She had lost so much weight that every bone jutted out through her fur, “Carissime, every part of me hurts.” It was torture to see his love like this. Her mouth was somehow dry and foaming at the same time. She had not eaten for days and barely drank any water. “Carissime, promise me…” Her eyelids flickered shut and her breathing became ragged. “Promise me you’ll keep our kits safe…”
    xxxxxxx“Always, my dearest, but you’ll be here for them too…” What a bold-faced lie that was.

xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxTwister jolted awake. He had been sleeping in his first den again but only after checking the dusk skies to see if rain was possible overnight. Luckily for him, no more storms had passed through, but his dreams were still the same as ever. He also kept seeing Rex, most of the time far off in the distance, but now the toms were friendly enough for tail waves whenever they spotted the other. There was also another cat hanging around the outskirts of Twister’s territory. She was a long-haired black molly that tried her best to stay lurking in the shadows.
    xxxxxxxOne morning, Rex brought a fish he caught for him and Twister to share. It was a large cod that allowed both toms to stuff themselves comfortably. “Do you fish regularly?” Twister rolled on his side licking his lips.
    xxxxxxx“Sometimes,” Rex shrugged, “but I’ll eat just about anything, so I catch whatever is the easiest.”
    xxxxxxx“I used to hunt birds for the majority of the time, but it’s harder here without trees to climb and launch yourself from.” Twister sighed. “I don’t know if I miss that or not.”
    xxxxxxx“One isn’t better than the other.” Rex said. “Not everything has to directly compare to everything else. That’s why I like sticking around here. There’s lots of variety; the north has the flat rolling plains, and the south is a dense forest. Every direction leads to a distinct path. I never get bored here.”
    xxxxxxx“Would you ever consider living here with me?” Twister carefully asked. “The plateau is central to everything and I’d never keep anyone from exploring. It’d be nice to have a permanent nest to come back to I’m guessing.” And it’d be nice to have someone else to come back to in camp as well, but he left that part out.
    xxxxxxx“I wouldn’t mind that at all,” Rex grinned. “Oh, I was going to ask you something as well! Have you seen the other molly hanging about around here?”
    xxxxxxx“Long black fur?” Twister confirmed. “I sure have.”
    xxxxxxx“I tried to talk to her a couple days ago and she almost took my whiskers off.” Rex chuckled. “She sure is something. I didn’t expect such a large reaction from such a little molly.”
    xxxxxxxTwister thought of Littlebird again. “You’d be surprised what some cats are capable of.”

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─ HUNTING PATROLS
    The clan fasts [ 2/5 posts ] (2 servings).
    Twister and Rex hunt.
─ BORDER PATROLS
    Twister and Rex patrol.
─ HERB PATROLS
    Twister hunts for herbs.
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    [ none ]
─ TRAINING
    [ none ]
─ RANK CHANGES
    none this moon
─ FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon
─ TRIBE CHANGES
    Call of the Restless (Rex) joins!
    Streamteller of Crystal Streams is spotted.
─ OTHER
    [ : D ]
─ FATE TWISTER
    Twister of Fate | 42 | ♂ |
    xxTwister
─ FATE TWISTER TRAINEE
    ---
─ HUNTERS
    Call of the Restless | 38 m | ♂ |
    xxRex
─ GUARDS
    ---
─ TRAINEES
    ---
─ NURSERY
    ---
─ KITS
    ---
─ ELDERS
    ---
    Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link][/url]
    xxnickname
─ THE HONORED
    DECEASED
    DECEASED
─ THE CURSED
    DECEASED
    DECEASED
─ FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
    FAMILY
┌─────────────┐

N | highlands w/ falls
↪ Freezing Frost | simon
E | lake | OPEN
S | trees | OPEN
W | winding river | OPEN

└─────────────┘
┌────────────┐

NE | desert
↪ Hissing Wastes | deimos
SE | highlands
↪ Darkest Waters | inky
SW | rainforest
↪ Purity of Lemurs | sharpie
NW | mangrove forest
↪ Hidden Shadows | [kat]

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

─ FRESH KILL
    | x0 | Voles | 1 serving
    | x0 | Mice | 1 serving
    | x0 | Squirrels | 2 servings
    | x0 | Rabbits | 2 servings
    | x0 | Ermine | 2 servings
    | x2 | Hares | 3 servings

└─────────────┘
─ MENTORS
    Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    MENTORS
    MENTORS
    MENTORS
─ ADOPTED CATS
    Streamteller of Crystal Streams
─ DISBANDED CATS
    DISBANDED
    DISBANDED
    DISBANDED
─ MEDICINE STORE
    1 | borage leaf | Helps produce milk
    1 | broom | broken bones/wounds
    1 | catmint | greencough
    1 | celandine | damaged eyes
    1 | cobweb | bleeding/broken bones
    1 | dock | scratches/sore paws
    1 | elder leaf | sprains
    1 | juniper berry | bellyaches/breathing
    1 | lamb's ear | strength
    ──────────
    POSION
    POSION
    POSION
Last edited by jazz. on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ storm's end ❞ 003

Postby eagle, » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ❝ OURS IS THE FURY ❞ ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
total 6 : ♂ 4 ♀ 2 nb 0 | servings 2 (+7) | ancestral request : n/a | font credit : xx

indenther memory of the before was, admittedly, hazy. maybe that the reason that quail stayed in the glade for as long as she did; why she would have stayed there forever if she had been able. she could recall, if she tried, the glimmer of sunlight reflected on water, birdsong and the fluttering ruffle of leaves blowing in the autumn breeze, the deep rumbling tones of a voice that was both familiar, but entirely lost to quail as nothing more than intonations and the feeling that she should know more. otherwise, quail's recollection of the first moons to her life have been entirely lost to her, after an accident brought her to the glade, from what she was able to piece together. then she remembered more voices, one standing out from the rest as eloquent and gentle, softer than most, but with a certain level of distinction - it was the sort of voice that made cats rally at a speech and follower the speaker to the ends of the world, if asked. it was the owner of the voice, a delicate-looking molly around quail's age, who would, in that moment, help quail up from where the patrol had found her with a nasty head-wound, and who wound, several seasons later, become the young queen of the glade after a fox attacked the glade's nursery and lily's mother passed away.
indentwhen they first met, quail thought that lily was snobby, a little too pampered, a little too used to getting whatever she wanted. this perception changed soon enough, however, when quail noted the way the young queen held herself with poise that came only after rigorous training. while the other cats her age still batted at falling leaves and gawked at the first snowflake, lily had experience in her eyes, wisdom far beyond her moons, that made her seem more mature, and quail, despite her earlier perceptions, was drawn to lily, first out of curiosity, then as a friend.
indentas was the nature of the glade, cats came, cats left, but lily continued to lead, and quail was content to rest in her shadow, to stand at her shoulder. many seasons later, lily asked quail why she never left when so many of their peers from the old days finally set their eyes to different horizons, quail had only shrugged and said that she never felt the need to. the glade had everything that she might think she might ever need. a warm nest, a full stomach in the warmer seasons, a routine that kept her senses sharp, and a best friend who she could trust to lead the glade into the best of times, if they weren't already living in the best time. lily had scoffed then, called quail sentimental, and the larger molly merely laughed it all off; she was happy, no other way to spin it. and, a moon later, when lily welcomed her only son into the world, quail looked down at the prince and knew that he already had the best of his mother in him, and that he would, eventually, become the mighty king of the glade.
indentand how it had all slipped away, quail lamented from where she was kept in a small alcove off of the main clearing of the glade. the battle had been a disastrous one: the glade had never been prepared for battle, consisted of those passing through and those who had lived there for generations of peace. even quail's status as a member of the queensguard meant little, other than making sure that the queen was safe on patrol - safe, not from attack from hostile invaders, but from foxes, perhaps. the glade had never been attacked, was never supposed to be attacked, and then it was, and quail watched the only home she knew be destroyed, and saw her best friend be cut down. the victors - indeed, they were victorious, quail thought to herself while she licked her own wounds, but they were also cruel and merciless, with no regard for lives that were not their own.
indentquail and the other few survivors were shoved away into the alcove, no time to mourn for those they lost, and no medicine to ensure that they didn't perish as well. out of the few survivors, quail was only familiar with one: crow. together, they worked in silence, doing what they could to help the others with their injures. quail pressed a pawful of grass into one wound to try and stop the bleeding while crow assessed another cat's sprained paw. like that, they tried to keep the group together, though there was no helping it when the victors visited the small group of survivors and began to take them out and question them about the glade. asking who was in charge - lily, came the answer - and where she was now - dead. when the topic finally came to storm, crow cowered at quail's side, and the larger molly pulled her tail around the younger hunter. one cat said that the saw storm go down, another said that he led a charge out of the camp, and other said that he had been carried from the fighting, unsure if he was dead or alive.
indentit was only at night when they were able to speak to one another in quiet, hushed whispers. "could he really be dead?" crow asked, and quail lacked the strength to lie to him. her ow body ached, and their efforts to help their companions with their wounds was failing. crow himself still bled from a nasty leg injury, and he tensed, flinching when he moved.
indent"i hope he's not," quail said in turn. to crow, in a hushed whisper, she asked: "where would he go, if he was alive?"
indentwithout hesitation, crow's eyes locked with quail's. "east," he said. "he would've gone to the ocean." and she didn't doubt his intuition, not when it came to storm.
indentthough quail had plans to try and escape, as the days marched on, she felt that it would never come. she was too tired, too weak, and so were the rest of the cats in the alcove. they couldn't fight their way out, she was certain of that. even if crow was right, even if storm had survived and gone to the ocean, quail's faith began to wane. soon, she figured, their injuries would become too much, the victors would have full claim on the glade.
indenthowever, just as the last threads of hope began to ebb, a white molly came to the alcove and woke them up. "you need to go," she hissed to the weakened glade survivors. "run, get out of here." the sky was dark overhead, no sign of the moon, and the air was still. quail helped the other cats, urging them forward, out of the alcove, to send them racing into the trees, away from the glade, towards the streams. she hoped that, maybe, if they made it that far, they would have water. they could cross to hide their scents. they could find herbs to help their injuries. they could get away, they could be safe. quail raced along with them, as fast as they could through the long shadows. it was only when she heard the rise of shouting from the camp that quail paused and stared after the retreating forms, and she realized that crow wasn't one of them; crow wasn't with them.
indentquail crept back through the shadows, back towards the alcove, pausing only when voices reached her, raised and urgent. then, one rising above the rest with an air of dignity, and there was no mistaking the slight frame, the dark fur. "- i can tell you where they would've gone -" crow was saying to a larger cat. "if you let me live, i can tell you everything about the glade. everything you would want to know, and more."
indentthe massive cat that towered over crow paused and ducked its head to say something to one of the other cats crowded around the lone prisoner. quail pressed herself low to the ground so that she wouldn't be detected. she couldn't make out the cats' words, but crow's voice came through clearly. "there's a stream just south of here. i bet they're on their way there now, all of the prisoners. it's the best escape route from the glade." fear froze quail's paws in place, and the largest cat swung its head, a gesture. at that, a group of cats broke off from the masses and bounded into the trees, in the exact direction that crow had pointed them to, in the exact direction that quail led the other prisoners. crow was right: it was the easiest and best escape from the glade, but the victors never would have known that, not if he hadn't told them. the prisoners were weakened and stood no chance against the victors who came in force, so many of them still healthy. quail put them right into a trap, and crow snapped it shut.
indent"i can tell you everything about the prince of the glade," crow said then to the large cat. "if he's still out there, i'm the only one who can tell you how to find him. i could be useful to you, if you let me be. or you can always live with the risk that the prince will return. the glade will never be yours until the prince is dead." quail couldn't sit there any longer, not with the threat hanging directly over her head, not when she could run to raise the warning of what was already set into place with crow's words. she couldn't read the set of his shoulders, but those amber eyes scanned the trees, pausing to meet her eyes.
indentand then quail was gone, and she didn't look back to see if crow would send more cats after her. but she would not be a prisoner again.

indent"you can't hate me forever, not like this," albatross said as she followed night over the many rises and dips of the rolling hills that marked park of storm's end's territory. as the tribe's two cyclones, charged with hunting, it was only natural that night and albatross would head out together for their hunting. thoug albatross knew that none of the tribe's toms were particularly fond of her, night was the only one who was outwardly hostile to her. storm spent most of his days, recently, looking for herbs and the rest of the day organizing them, and rock was sent out to patrol the borders, leaving night as albatross' main source of company, leaving her wishing that she was able to go on patrols with rock. the tabby was, for the most part, quiet from what she had seen, but he wasn't unkind to albatross. as much couldn't be said of night, who seemed more bent on ignoring albatross' presence than he was focused on hunting.
indentso albatross was, admittedly, surprised when night glanced at her over his shoulder and rolled his eyes. "who said that i hated you? not me," he shot back, and albatross bounded to catch up to him, pretending not to notice the way his pace quickened in turn.
indent"you didn't have to say it. but i can see the way you look at me," she said, pausing then to reconsider her wording. "or, i can see that you almost never look at me, like i did something wrong. you, and storm... rock, too, all of you hate you."
indentnight let out a snort of dry laughter. "i don't think rock is capable of hating anyone. he's not soft, but hate? doesn't suit him. and i don't hate you," night said, though he kept his face forward, even when albatross managed to pull up to his shoulder. "i just don't like you. i don't trust you either, but i don't hate you." albatross stared at him, and he lashed his tail, clearly impatient. "if i hated you, it would mean that i actually cared, but i don't. i just wish you weren't here."
indent"so you and your friends could just go back to gallivanting on the beach whenever you wanted," albatross scoffed, but that earned a sharp look from night. when he stopped to round on her, albatross came to a halt as well, though she didn't flinch away from him. his green eyes blazed with anger and he lashed his tail, but albatross was beginning to conclude that night was much more bark than he was bite.
indent"no, because it should be crow who came here. not you. i don't trust you, because you could e going back to the victors at any time, to tell them about us. how many of us are here, what we look like, where our camp is. you could be feeding us lies and giving them information behind our backs." he lashed his tail again and stepped forward. albatross' fur began to bristle, and she took a step back, maintaining her own space, but night wasn't done yet. "i've lost one tribe before, and i'm not losing this one. not because you can't keep your mouth shut."
indent"if you actually think i'm betraying storm's end, then why haven't the victors come yet?" albatross shot back, straightening up to match night. though the tom's lean muscles rippled under his glossy pelt, strong after so many moons of hunting, albatross had experience on her side. she was older, had more experience, and her claws sunk into the dirt to keep herself grounded. "why haven't they come to wipe you and your king off of the cliffs, to put an end to you permanently? they attacked the glade without hesitation, what makes you think that they would hold out for you three?"
indent"our king," night hissed. "if you were one of us, then he's your king too. unless you aren't with us." albatross let out an exasperated growl at the absurdity of night's argument - it wasn't rational, to be picking a fight with her just for the sake of it. and yet, as they began to circle one another, and night's eyes narrowed, she felt the crackle of tension. "you're just playing us, admit it. you're not one of us, and you never will be. just run back to the victors, why don't you?"
indent"because i'm not with them, and you would see that if you just opened up your eyes," albatross said, opening her mouth to say more, but she was cut off when a new voice interrupted:
indent"hey, my mom said it's not good to fight with claws," the voice cut in, and night and albatross turned from one another to look to where a ginger cat was standing there, staring at them with wide blue eyes. when the two hunters turned to him, the cat flinched away, and albatross' shoulders sagged, the rush of fight gone from her. "my mom always says that everything can be solved by talking so... you should talk about it... so you don't have to fight." a sideways glance showed that night, too, had calmed. if he was still agitated, it didn't show on his face in the way it had for days, and instead albatross thought that she caught uncharacteristic exhaustion in his eyes.
indent"you're right," night said, surprisingly albatross with the sudden gentleness to his tone, and albatross watched him step towards the ginger cat, only to pause when they flinched again. night paused and nodded to them, managing a tight smile. "we're not fighting anymore, it's okay. right, albatross?" when his green eyes fixed on her, albatross tipped her chin at night, sizing him up once again before she nodded curtly.
indent"we're not fighting," she sniffed, and the younger tom seemed to relax, even marginally. "where is your mother?" she asked the ginger tom, and his expression pinched.
indent"i don't know. gone, i think," the stranger said, and albatross, again, glanced to night to read his reaction. if anything, he looked even more tired, but he made to step forward again, and the cat didn't recoil. so he walked forward until he could look out past the stranger, out into the distance, as if checking to make sure that he was alone. "we were walking on the beach, and one of those storms came. the waves were really big and we... one of the waves hit us. my mom was a bad swimmer and i hit my head, i think. i woke up in the sand, and mom was gone..." the cat said, and albatross blew out a sigh.
indent"maybe rock saw something on his patrol," albatross said, speaking towards night, who flicked his ear in acknowledgement.
indent"we'd like to help you, if you'd let us," he said, and the ginger tom blinked up at night for a moment before nodding, slowly. "we have a camp not too far from here, and one of our friends might have seen something, or might have even seen your mother, okay? you can come back with us, and we can try and figure it out. if anything else, we can get you somewhere to sleep and eat. are you hungry?" night asked.
indent"starving!" the stranger said, and albatross couldn't help the gentle chuckle that left her mouth. "my name's squirrel, what are your names?"
indent"i'm night," he said, beginning to lead squirrel around, waving his tail towards albatross when she padded after them. "and this is my tribemate, albatross."
indentsquirrel peeked over his shoulder towards albatross, and he flashed her a tentative smile, which albatross did her best to return. "so... what were you fighting about?"
indent"now's not the time for that story, i'm afraid," albatross cut in, flicking her ears. "let's just get you back to camp." together, they walked together, and albatross felt night's eyes boring into the side of her head, but she ignored him for the moment, focusing instead on squirrel. "why don't you tell us where you're from, huh?"
indent"oh!" squirrel began without any further questions. "well, my mother lived with twolegs for a while, but that was a long time ago. so we were with my uncle, who was a loner, and he lived -"

indent"you did what?" rock hissed, turning on night who was picking at the sparse grass in the newly-designated training hollow. night shot rock a glance from the corner of his eye, only to let out a low sigh and duck his head under rock's critical expression. on the other side of the hollow, night had told his new strike to take a few laps to warm up his muscles before they started training. when night and albatross brought back the young ginger tom, storm hadn't given any grand ceremony, but had merely assigned night to train the young strike as his to-be, and that was the end of it. since then, night had been trying his best to be a good mentor, but he also voiced more than once to rock that he didn't know the first thing about teaching a cat anything, let along a young cat like squirrel, who looked up to him with those big blue eyes and hung on every word. already, it was clear that squirrel regarded his mentor very highly, and had taken up the habit of following night around camp on more than one occasion.
indentnight's shoulders hunched and he flicked his tail, unable to meet rock's eyes. "we got in a fight, so what? you don't like her either," he said, and rock glanced to where squirrel seemed content for the time being, occupied by night's assigned warm up stretches, rearing back on his hind legs and reaching his forepaws up towards the clear sky overhead.
indent"that doesn't mean that i'm about to fight her," rock counted, and night huffed, his head lowered further as rock chastised him, but he didn't argue. rock blew out a long breath through his nose and let his eyes fall shut for a moment to collect his composure. "look, i know you're upset, but... fighting albatross probably won't help matters. we've no reason to believe that she's actually a spy and is helping the victors. we saw how scared she was when she first came here. i don't but... something tells me that no cat could act that well. not albatross, not anyone."
indent"we can't be certain that she isn't lying, though," night pointed out. the anger was gone from his voice when rock looked at him. it was an expression that he rarely saw on night's face, one that he might caution to be his own fear and apprehension. he was scared, and rock felt the same pang in his own chest, that another home would be ripped from them before they had it long enough to enjoy it. he knew it, he felt it, but another feeling told him that albatross wasn't the one to be wary of. there were others out there, with sharper claws and more in mind than he thought that albatross was capable of.
indent"we can't be certain," rock echoed with a dip of his head. "but i think i'd rather have faith that she's telling the truth, and that there are other enemies out there that we need to watch out for. i'd like to think that someone might be on our side and that not everyone is suddenly out to kill us." when night said nothing, either choosing not to respond or too busy drinking it in, rock nodded towards squirrel, who had begun to pace along the length of the hollow, stretching out his muscles to prepare for night's agility training. "i want to hope that it's not us against the world and that we can build something here. we need a home, and maybe albatross needs a home too. for us, for him, for her, for storm... and for whoever else wants to be here with us."
indentnight's shoulders sagged at last, and rock watched the fight leave his friend, that same vulnerability tracing over his whole form. "i just... i can't lose here too. if we lose anyone else, if we have to be directionless again, i think i'll go crazy."
indent"i know, but fighting... it's not the way that we build something here. fighting with each other will only divide everyone and pull us all apart. i'm scared too but... we can't let that fear rule us, not now. not when i want to live for something else. i'm tired of running, night, and i'm tired of fighting. we an only fight so many battles at once and... i don't think albatross is against us. i think she might be even more scared than we are. everyone here is scared -" rock added, again looking towards squirrel, and he paused long enough to consider the young tom. "and maybe some of us are better than hiding it than others."
indentnight's ears flicked, and he finally turned towards rock, leaning closer to him to whisper: "i'm worried about storm, you know? there's something in him... something darker, something sadder than we've seen yet. something's brewing there, and... he's lost just as much as we have, if not more. it's... it's scaring me too, like i don't know what a cat who feels like he has nothing left to lose will do if he's trapped in his own head for too long, and -"
indent"hey!" squirrel chimed in from the other side of the hollow. his eyes were bright, and he hopped from paw to paw, his energy clearly high with excitement. "are we going to stand around talking all day, or what?" in that moment, it was enough to pull a laugh from the older toms, and rock touched his nose to night's ear to offer some comfort.
indent"i'll talk to storm, okay? you have a strike to worry about," rock said, and night rose to his paws, taking the time to shake out his legs, warming up his own muscles.
indent"whoever decided to put me in charge of a kit had the wrong idea," night said jokingly, but rock caught that same glint of fear, of pain, and of worry, in night's eyes, but he managed a tight smile for squirrel's sake when the ginger tom bounded over to meet his mentor, and rock let out another chuckle.
indent"i'm not a kit!" squirrel argued, and rock waved his tail at the pair.
indent"i think you're quite a natural, actually," rock teased his friend, and it was good to hear night laugh, a sound that was, in that moment, carefree and uninhibited.

indentthe scent of rain in the air was nothing new, rock concluded when they first settled in the camp, nor was the usual rumble of thunder in the distance, the far-off flash of a lightning strike. the ocean always added its voice as waves battered the cliffs, and the howling wind was a comfort, if nothing else, for its consistency. however, it was the crackle of tension that settled in the camp that rock wasn't yet willing to let sit as another constant. there was no missing the way that night and albatross eyed one another when one's back was turned, and storm sulked more often than not, hiding away in his den, not to coaxed out into the open for extended periods of time. rock had hoped that squirrel might lift the tribe's spirit. and while rock thought that squirrel was a good addition, very attentive and willing to learn and exist as one of them, rock also came to find that the young tom was just that - young. he was too young to understand the nuances that weighed the rest of them down, too out of the frame to yet have a grasp on why the rest of them looked over their shoulders and bristled at shadows. he didn't understand that there was so much more out there in the world, and that it all wanted to crush his spirit and see him fall. and rock couldn't help but envy his bright-eyed innocence.
indentstill, it seemed that night and albatross had come to a standstill. not friends, and night still refused to look at albatross any more than he had to for the sake of appearances, but it was an improvement, and it would have to do for the time being, he supposed. and so, with albatross and night sorted out, without the risk that they would claw each other when rock's back was turned, the tabby's sights rested on their king as he passed through the camp, his head hung low and herbs clutched in his jaw. indeed, night was right when he said that storm was hurting, hiding away to deal with his pain in the solitude, and it was to the detriment of the tribe as a whole. storm was the glue holding them together to storm's end, and they couldn't come together without him. until storm had settled, then they couldn't be their best.
indentimmediately, rock rose from his waiting spot, and bounded over towards storm, he didn't pause in his step, but did offer a sideways glance at rock's approach. "can we talk?" rock asked, and when storm pointed his nose towards his den, without breaking stride, rock nodded. "perfect, thank you."
indent"what is it?" storm asked when they were inside and he had put down his bundle of herbs. diligently, he set about his work, barely even looking to rock as the squall settled across from storm, wrapping his tail around his paws. "if this is about night and albatross, i already had a word with night, and he said that you dragged him through the mud for it already -" storm said, pausing long enough to cast rock a lingering glance. there was the slightest twitch at the corner of his mouth that rock recognized amidst the cloudy facade as the cat he had befriended. "- and i don't doubt that you did. so, i think it's settled at that for now."
indent"i did talk to night," rock said, and storm hummed, absently, already turning back to his herbs. "but that's not the only reason i wanted to talk. i wanted to talk about how you were." he paused, trying to assess storm's reaction, but the king's back gave nothing away, and rock frowned. he cleared his throat and shuffled his paws. "you've been rather distant and, well... i think it's clear where night and albatross' heads are currently but... i'm worried about you."
indentfinally, storm scoffed and rolled his shoulders. "i'm fine," he said coolly.
indent"you don't have to be. i mean, if this is you thinking that you need to be the distant king... you don't have to be that either. i'm coming to you as a friend, and to let you know that i'm here for you. what you're going through... no one should have to go through it at all, but especially not alone." rock cleared his throat again and waited for some reaction, but storm's paws didn't even falter in their task to stack the herbs into neat piles and then to arrange the piles into orderly rows.
indent"i'm fine, i'm just trying my best to keep this tribe together and safe. i'm trying to stock up on herbs so if anything happens we'll be prepared," storm said, but there was a quiver in his voice, like it was being pulled too taunt.
indent"storm -" rock tried, but that was apparently all it took to make the king's composure snap. storm finally whirled around, sending several leaves flying and scattering several of those meticulously arranged piles. rock stared, wide-eyed at storm, but the gray tom lashed his tail, his face pinched with anger.
indent"i'm keeping us prepared and safe. we're not losing storm's end. not now, when we've just gotten started. there's so much we need to do. the glade wasn't strong enough to keep them out, so i need to be ready, i need to be stronger than the glade, and stronger than the victors." storm's fur was fluffed out, his eyes blazing, and rock could feel the anger radiating off of storm, but there was more there. sadness, a deep sadness, and desperation. storm heaved in a breath, and his entire body sagged on the exhale. rock was no stranger to such turbulent emotions and explosive reactions - the stars knew that night was full of them, too empathetic, too swayed by how others were feeling to be rational in those moments that it finally boiled over. so he waited, and storm sat down heavily, his head hanging low. "storm's end is so young, we've just started here. but i... i can't lose it. i can't lose anyone else." it was just as night said, and storm and night mirrored one another's anger. whereas night had taken it out on albatross, however, it seemed that storm was fighting an invisible enemy, one that he knew but an enemy that was out of his reach. "everyone i knew is gone, my home is gone. the victors took everything from me, i can't let them take storm's end too. they can't have my life when they've already taken so many. i'm trying to be okay. but... who knows what they would have done to albatross if they caught her? who knows what they were doing to the prisoners they took from the glade? who knows what they could be doing to crow now?" storm's voice cracked then and he cleared his throat, though his voice still came out thickly when he continued: "and i can't stop thinking of whether it'd be better if crow was alive and with them, or if he was gone, rock. because i can't imagine what he's going through right now, and everything that i do imagine... it scares me more than anything else. and i just... i can't keep this up, of wondering if he's alive, or dead, or was alive but now he's dead. because i don't know what's going to come next, and the not knowing scares me. it scares me so much, rock, i don't know what i'm supposed to do with myself. one minute the glade is attacked, the next albatross comes and says that the victors are looking for me so they can take what's rightfully mine, and i keep having these dreams, and i don't want to know what comes next. i'm so afraid because we're not strong enough -" storm paused again, shaking his head slowly, tiredly. "i'm not strong enough," he corrected himself, choking on his own words as they forced them out. "we can't lose storm's end."
indentwhen it seemed that storm had finally talked himself out, rock dared to move closer to his friend, resting his chin on storm's shoulder. "let me tell you a few things i know for certain, okay?" he asked, taking the low, pained sound that came from storm's throat as agreement. "i know that all of us that are here want to keep storm's end just as much as you do. i know that night wants to keep this home and everyone safe, maybe just as much as you do, and he's willing to claw anyone who might threaten it. i know that albatross came here, to you and storm's end, for refuge because she believed in a cat she never met before to keep her safe from the victors because she betrayed them, and squirrel stayed here because he's looking for family, and we might be his best chance of getting one," rock said, swishing his tail against the ground of storm's den. "i know that you're stronger than you think you are, and that storm's end isn't the glade. maybe we have only a fraction of the numbers, but i have a strong feeling that we'll find more cats that need a home or want a family, and that they'll follow you, because you are strong." then he let himself untangle from storm, dipping his head to meet the king's eyes. "i don't know what is happening to crow, but sitting here and letting yourself simmer isn't going to help him. i know that, right now, storm's end could use a morale boost if we're ever all going to be able to co-exist, let alone work together against the victors."
indent"and where do we get a morale boost, then?" storm asked, sniffling. still, there was a new set of his shoulders. the anger still burned in him, deep in his eyes, but rock felt that he had managed to push away the sullen darkness that clouded his mind, to make it a little easier for the cat he had come to see as a brother to breathe.
indent"we've had a lot of bad luck lately," rock said with a tight smile. "something good is bound to come our way soon at this rate."

indentsure enough, it seemed that rock was right in his assessment of their luck. the morning wind tore across the camp, rustling the branches of the sparse trees and low-growing bushes when storm emerged from his den to the sound of his name. there, squirrel was bouncing from paw to paw, his blue eyes bright and tail waving. "night saw someone when we were out training, and he sent me to tell you!" squirrel said. "she was really tall and big - bigger than rock - and she as asking for the prince."
indentbefore storm could even process the strike's words, two more voices carried on the wind, drawing rock and albatross from their dens. "- you cannot just go into our camp without proper admittance, that's a hostile move and our guards will -" night's familiar voice was shouting, only to be cut off by a voice even more immediate and familiar; it was a voice that storm had known for all of his life, and had thought that he would never hear again.
indent"i'd like to see your guards try to keep me out," the voice said, and storm's paws began moving by their own accord, a laugh parting his jaws from sheer surprise and disbelief. "i helped raise him, and the stars can take me if you think he won't let me into your camp -"
indentbefore storm even saw quail nesting in tree, he called out to them: "how do i know that you aren't here to send me to the stars?"
indent"is that any way to greet me?" quail asked when she finally pushed through the entrance of the camp, night still flustered and hot on her heels. the hunter stopped short at the sound of storm's purr, when he and quail finally met in the middle, the larger molly resting her chin on top of storm's head. her purr traveled through her body, and storm finally, for the first time in moons, felt all of his walls fall when he pressed his forehead into quail's chest, momentarily too overcome to do anything other than take the moment in and feel the solidness of quail as she greeted him. when they pulled away at last, quail's smile was watery, so many words left unspoken between them of what had happened. instead, quail sniffed the air and gazed around the sparse camp. "i would've thought that you might have managed to fortify your new camp a little better, kit," she teased, and storm butted his head against her chest again, playful.
indent"i didn't want you to be scared off if we showed too much power," he said, and quail chuckled heartily.
indent"you're a pain as always, kiddo," quail rumbled in return, finally stepping back to properly take in the camp and the other cats. night appeared slightly perturbed by the situation, but the reunion had softened his frown, and squirrel peeked eagerly over night's shoulder to look at quail. when attention turned towards him, rock offered the slightest inclination of his chin, which quail mirrored respectfully. any kind pretenses, however, fell to the wayside when albatross and quail locked eyes, and quail's fur fluffed out. "i know your face," quail said, taking a step towards albatross, who flinched away. "you were one of the victors. you held us captive."
indentrock stood and made a move towards albatross, but the white molly recovered and met quail's eyes. "i let you and your friends go," albatross said, and quail let out another pointed hiss.
indent"and do you know where they are now?" she asked, and albatross' eyes widened slightly. quail grunted and looked back across the small tribe. "they barely made it a stone's throw before the victors were hunting them down again. while you were running away, our cats were taken back before the moon had the chance to shift once."
indentstorm's eyes were wide while he stared at quail. "what happened?" he asked, and the anger drained from quail's face when she finally looked back at storm.
indent"storm, i -" she began, but storm's voice was quiet and steady.
indent"what's happening to them? is crow with them?" he asked, and quail's eyes were sad.
indent"storm... crow told the victors where the prisoners were running. he gave them up for his own life."
indent"that doesn't make any sense!" albatross argued, but rock finally went to her side, resting his tail on her shoulder. she allowed it for a beat, only to shrug his off of her, fixing her mismatched eyes on quail. "he let me escape."
indent"i know what i saw, i heard him say it with my own ears," quail bit back, and albatross fell silent, but her stance remained strong. to storm, quail shook her head slightly. "he must've been scared that they would kill him, but... he didn't even hesitate to give them away, he wasn't forced to give them up. he just... did."
indentstorm's mouth was dry and suddenly the world fell out from under his paws, his senses going dull. then his paws crashed back onto solid ground and he was struck full-force with voices and sounds. "crow wouldn't do anything without good reason," he heard himself say, and quail shrugged her broad shoulders.
indent"he sold out, storm. i don't know why, but he told the victors that he would tell them about you. the victors are trying to get to you. they want you dead, son, and crow knows you better than anyone else. he told me you would come to the ocean, and who knows what he could tell the victors if it means keeping his own life?"
indentstorm shook his head vigorously. "no," he said, quietly. "no, no, he wouldn't just do that. not crow, crow would never betray me. not crow." at that, night turned to squirrel and whispered to the young tom. when squirrel opened his mouth to protest, night led him away from the clearing so he wouldn't watch the rest of the proceedings.
indent"it's not his fault," quail said, trying to placate storm, who shut his eyes tightly. "we can't predict what we'll do when we're desperate. i'm sure he was scared, but -"
indent"enough," storm cut quail off with a single, sharp word. without waiting for quail to say anything else, he turned on his heels to look to albatross and rock. he tipped his chin at albatross. "you know how the victors set up their camp in the glade, right?" he asked her, and albatross' eyes suddenly grew round. she opened her mouth, but storm lashed his tail. "you know their camp, yes or no?"
indent"yes," albatross admitted, and storm then looked to rock.
indent"you're with me too. i'm settling this now, i'm not sitting here and wondering. i'm getting an answer." rock's expression tightened at storm's command, but he didn't argue, merely leaning to albatross and whispering into her ear until her shoulders sagged and she nodded at his words. to quail, storm merely tipped his chin. "you're welcome to join storm's end, but if you do, you'll stay and watch the camp with night and squirrel. if not, then you're free to go. but i'm going to find crow and settle this."

actions
consumption fasting post 3
hunting albatross and night
border patrol quail and rock
training squirrel learns agility
herb hunting storm looks for herbs
notes i ask that no one die on patrols at the moment, but injuries are fine xo

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

KING ⎯⎯
    ↳ storm that stirs sea
    storm, 26m, ♂

HEIR ⎯⎯
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender

HEAD CYCLONE ⎯⎯
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender

HEAD SQUALL ⎯⎯
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    xx
    CYCLONES ⎯⎯
    ↳ albatross flying over water
    albatross, 36m, ♀
    ↳ night that falls upon forests
    night, 22m, ♂
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    xx
    SQUALLS ⎯⎯
    ↳ quail nesting in tree
    quail, 61m, ♀
    ↳ rock that breaks ground
    rock, 31m, ♂
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    xx
    STRIKES ⎯⎯
    ↳ squirrel burrowing by roots
    squirrel, 10m, ♂
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    xx
    SKIES & CLOUDS ⎯⎯
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender

THUNDERSTORMS ⎯⎯
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    ↳ full name
    called, age, gender
    ↳ full name

MENTORS ⎯⎯
          night, squirrel, 0
          xx
          MEDICINE ⎯⎯
          xx

DECEASED ⎯⎯
          xx

FAMILY TREES ⎯⎯
          xx
          xx
          PREY PILE ⎯⎯
          mice, x0, 1 serving
          voles, x1, 1 serving
          rabbits, x0, 2 servings
          squirrels, x1, 2 servings
          hares, x1, 3 servings
          big fish, x1, 3 servings
          total: 9 servings
          xx
          ALLIES ⎯⎯
          phyre of charmolipi, broken*

ENEMIES ⎯⎯
          n/a

BORDERS ⎯⎯
          north, isle of the withered fangs, stormt4lon
          north-west, house phantasmic, [kat]
          west, tribe of darkest waters, inky
          south, tribe of hidden shadows, [kat]
          south-west, purity of the lemurs, sharpie
          south-east, phyre of charmolipi, broken*
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fairy's Mod Replies | 004

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:34 pm

Weather Reports wrote:It is spring. Mother Nature is in full display of her vibrant spring colors as flowers, butterflies, and birds of all colors are thriving. Queens are more likely to deliver healthy kits during this season, and prey are easier to find than normal.

Tribes: Howling Dogs | Firefly Meadow | Tumbling Stones | Golden Dawns | Phyle of Charmolipi | Babbling Creeks

Second Tribes: Red Winds

morrissey wrote:
number of cats: 58
♂; 26 // ♀; 32
all references are from this f2u image site.
i would prefer all cats i obtain be from this site for ease and so i don't have to cite multiple sites. thank you!
servings needed: 6, i think?
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: now

[ the tribe welcomes rabbit, ant, tree, talon, fish, and bug ]
[ leaf does a training session (i think i understand now.. would i write the training
action like this? ]
[ moon and fawn train in offense skills ]
[ the clan consumes x1 big fish and x1 bird ]
[ dawnseeker asks the ancestors to recognize cliff, rock, peak, sun, and moss as to-bes ]
[ aster rejoins the dawnchasers ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for kitting herbs ]
[ rook, forest, sky, creek, dust, and storm hunt ]
[ flicker, dew, oak, breeze, rowan, and shade hunt ]
[ stone, lark, silver, wolf, rabbit, and aster hunt ]
[ cormorant, amber, alder, dusk, storm, and hawk patrol ]
[ fire, hound, bear, owl, branch, and willow patrol ]
[ dawnseeker requests a kit-mother from the ancestors ]
[ note: the first kit of lake's litter(ant) and flicker have the same picture,
so i changed ant's to a similar ginger and white longhair. if i need to change it back
i will! ]
[ ok same thing happened with the torbie(tree) in lake's litter where she has the same
picture as willow, so i found a similar torbie pic ]
[ i am realizing now that my clan is big and my preferred site has a limited selection of
pictures so if it's easier for you to find pictures from somewhere else please do! ]
[ question- do i have 5 or 6 patrols? ]

[ Leaf passes this moon. {mod notes: correct!} ]
[ Moon and Fawn successfully learned the offense skill! ]
[ The Tribe of Endless Dawn recognizes Cliff, Rock, Peak, Sun, and Moss as to-bes of the Tribe of Golden Dawns. ]
[ Dawnseeker successfully gathered chervil x2 and fennel x1. ]
[ Rook's hunting patrol successfully catches squirrel x2. ]
[ Flicker's hunting patrol successfully catches mice x3. ]
[ Stone's hunting patrol successfully catches Big Fish x2 and Vole x1. ]
[ Cormorant's patrol come across a small camp of sorts at the edge of the territory - Dusk hypothesizes that there were maybe two or three cats who had set it up; however, there is no sign of these cats. ]
[ Fire's patrol passes uneventfully. ]
[ The Tribe of Endless Dawn hears Dawnseeker's plea and sends the Tribe of Golden Dawns a kit-mother. She is due in two (2) moons. ]
[ Mod Notes: Go for it! I'm sorry, I should have looked at all the cat pics before oof. Also, six patrols is right! ]

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:
Tribe of Tumbling Stones
moderator: FariyCharmed
Cats pelts are mostly browns, beiges, light gingers and creams short haired

[ Wingteller and Sun go hunting
Wingteller looks for herbs
Sun goes on a patrol ]

[ Wingteller and Sun successfully catch Large Birds x2. ]
[ Wingteller successfully gathers Juniper Berries x1, Dried Oak Leaf x1, and Honey x1. ]
[ Sun encounters a rogue. The description is a longhaired brown tabby bicolor cat. ]

inky. wrote:
toms: 000 | mollies: 001 | total: 001 | next request: 1 post | mod notes: ftu images! no deaths/ injuries for now pls ^^
moderator:winter

hunting zephyr
patrol zephyr
herb collecting zephyr
training n/a
requests zephyr asks for a tom (possible mate)
mates/births n/a
other n/a

[ Zephyr successfully hunts Lizard x1. She also manages to catch Rabbit x1 with the help of a passing rogue, who expresses their intention to join upon her explanation of the tribe. ]
[ Zephyr's patrol passes uneventfully. ]
[ Zephyr successfully gathers Rosemary x1, Bright-Eye x1, and Goldenrod x1. ]
[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting hears Zephyr's plea and sends the Tribe of Red Winds a tom. ]

broken* wrote:╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 05 total; 0104♂ ║ .prey. 00 servings ║.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx i would like to request cats
    xxxx that are on ftu images please!
    x

the phyle of charmolipi | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ next post!
    cats received
    ➣ 'erebus' of 'fanclub readopt'
    ➣ 'boreas' of 'fanclub readopt'
    prey consumption
    ➣ 3 fasting posts left
    herb hunting
    ➣ gaia
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    --- erebus & adonis
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    --- cronus & boreas
    training exercises
    ➣ boreas in endurance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      healer
      ➣ mother of the earth (gaia) ║ 21 moons ║ ♀ ║

healer to-be
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

elders
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

kit-mothers
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

kits
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

u
      guards
      ➣ time in the world (cronus) ║ 21 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

hunters
      ➣ desire all beauty (adonis) ║ 18 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ a place of darkness (erebus) ║ 24 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

to-be's
      ➣ north wind of winter (boreas) ║ 9 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^

[ Gaia successfully gathers Chamomile x1, Dried Oak Leaf x1, and Sorrel x1. ]
    [ Erebus and Adonis successfully catch Minnow x1 and Hare x1. ]
    [ Cronus and Boreas encounter a passing rogue. ]
    [ Boreas successfully learns the endurance skill. ]

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:
    The Tribe Of Babbling Creeks
    moderator:
    next tribe of endless hunting request: next friday

[ Creeksinger goes hunting and patrolling

Sheer goes on patrol

creeksinger requests a prey-hunter

StarClan sends Creeksinger x2 cobwebs, x1 poppy seed, x1 raspberry leaf, and x1 catmint]

[ Creeksinger successfully hunts Ground Bird x1. ]
    [ Creeksinger's patrol passes uneventfully. ]
    [ Sheer's patrol encounters a passing loner. ]
    [ The Tribe of Endless Hunting hears Creeksinger's plea and sends the Tribe of Babbling Creeks a prey-hunter. ]
    [ Mod Notes: fish are 2 servings, except minnow (1) and big fish (3)~ ]
    Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
    Formerly FairyCharmed
    She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
    winter solstice.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[Kat]'s Replies

Postby [kat] » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:27 pm

✧ [𝕂𝕒𝕥]'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✧

The current season is spring! The leaves are adorned with fresh dew and the sun beams gently onto the earth. Because the weather outside is so lovely, lots of cats are going out to enjoy it, and they might just need a new Tribe to settle down in. Births are going smoothly and the prey hunters are bringing back more food for the Tribe to enjoy. Go out and catch some butterflies!

Tribe of Falling Blossoms ✧ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ✧ Tribe of Swift Trails ✧ The Purity of LemursThe Tribe of Ever Falling Snow ✧ Keepers of the Hearth ✧ Storm's End

Herb List X

eagle, wrote:
    actions
    consumption fasting post 3
    hunting albatross and night
    border patrol quail and rock
    training squirrel learns agility
    herb hunting storm looks for herbs
    notes i ask that no one die on patrols at the moment, but injuries are fine xo

✧ Albatross and Night caught 2 mice.
    ✧ Rock and Quail found two cats that appear to be mates while on patrol.
    ✧ Squirrel successfully learned agility.
    ✧ Storm found 1 coltsfoot, 1 burdock, and 2 tansy.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
    ───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    ✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
    -─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Tribe of Tumbling Stones
    toms: 001 mollies: 002 total: 003
    moderator: FariyCharmed
    Cats pelts are mostly browns, beiges, light gingers and creams short haired

“the tribe is really growing” Wingteller spoke to sun. “Yes it is, I can’t wait until this place is filled with cats” she replied. As the sun rose higher in the sky patrolling began.
    [ a hunting patrol is sent out (prey-hunters: sun, Guards: Ivy)
    Wingteller request a queen
    Ivy goes on a patrol ]

Healer:
            Wing of soaring hawk (Wingteller) | 43 moons | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
            Sun that shines at noon (Sun) | 35 moons | Female | X

Guards:
            Ivy that grows through crevice | 22 moons | female | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      Raspberry leaf | Helps a queen give birth | x1
      Cobweb | Used as a bandage to stop bleeding | x1
      Lavender | Hides the scent of death and cures fevers and chills | x1
      Yarrow | used to make a cat expel poison | x1
      Burdock | helps with bites and infected wounds | x1
      Coltsfoot | | x1
      Sweet-sedge | | x1
      Burnet | | x1
      Juniper | good for belly aches | x1
      Honey | helps sore throats | x1
      Dried oak | | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x2 | 1 servings
      Voles| x2 | 1 servings
      Bird eggs| x4 | 1 servings
      Small birds | x0 | 2 servings
      Large birds | x2 | 3 servings
      Possums | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Image Imagecredits
    Image Image

english • deutsch
    Bluey,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

golden dawns - 17

Postby morrissey » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:38 pm

number of cats: 59
    ♂; 26 // ♀; 33
    all references are from this f2u image site.

servings needed: 7 i think?
    next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: next post

[ the tribe welcomes fern ]
    [ leaf does a training session ]
    [ moon and fawn train in climbing skills ]
    [ cliff, rock, peak, sun, and moss train in stalking skills ]
    [ the clan consumes x2 big fish and x1 mouse ]
    [ dawnseeker hunts for herbs ]
    [ rook, forest, sky, creek, dust, and storm hunt ]
    [ flicker, dew, oak, breeze, rowan, and shade hunt ]
    [ stone, lark, silver, wolf, rabbit, and aster hunt ]
    [ cormorant, amber, alder, dusk, storm, and hawk patrol ]
    [ fire, hound, bear, owl, branch, and willow patrol ]
    [ dawnseeker and ice decide to go check out the encampment ]
    [ rook and aster try for another litter of kits ]
    [ smoke and feather become mates w/ no kits ]
    [ forest and dusk become mates + try for kits ]

seeker of golden dawns:
            dawnseeker | 35 m | molly

dawnchasers:
            rook that nests on shore | 36 m | tom
            lake where pebbles shine | 38 m | molly
            forest where bear growls | 43 m | tom
            cry beneath grey sky | 32 m | tom
            creek that flows down hill | 29 m | tom
            dust that drifts through wind | 29 m | molly
            flicker of dying fire | 33 m | molly
            dew that settles on flowers | 18 m | molly
            oak where small birds sing | 18 m | molly
            mountain where breeze sings | 20 m | molly
            rowan which shelters birds | 25 m | molly
            shade that covers flowers | 16 m | tom
            stone that rolls down hill | 16 m | molly
            lark that sleeps at dawn | 16 m | tom
            silver that glints in the night | 42 m | molly
            wolf that howls at moon | 16 m | tom
            rabbit that runs up hill | 21 m | tom
            aster that rests on stone | 33 m | molly

skyguards:
            cormorant | 34 m | tom
            sun that appears amber | 33 m | molly
            alder that stands strongly | 42 m | tom
            whisper that fades at dusk | 43 m | molly
            storm that batters leaf | 33 m | molly
            hawk that lands in tree | 32 m | tom
            fire that rages through forest | 32 m | tom
            hound that snarls at prey | 22 m | tom
            bear that sleeps silently | 27 m | tom
            owl that flies swiftly | 20 m | tom
            branch that sways in wind | 17 m | molly
            willow that slightly bends | 16 m | molly
            ice that forms in blizzards | 27 m | tom
            smoke that shrouds flame | 20 m | tom
            feather that glides with breeze | 22 m | molly

teller of young suns:
            name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

to-bes:
            9-14+ moons
            leaf that breeze carries | 16 m | molly
            - 1 pass left for endurance training
            shadow that shrouds moon | 12 m | tom
            fawn that is lost in woods | 11 m | molly
            rock that tumbles off cliff | 9 m | tom
            rock that can't be moved | 9 m | tom
            peak where eagles lay | 9 m | molly
            sun that shines at noon | 9 m | molly
            moss that grows on tree | 9 m | molly

sky-mothers:
            maple that stands alone | 26 m | molly
            river where water flows | 31 m | molly
            lake where pebbles shine | 38 m | molly
            flight of startled birds | 33 m | molly
            sun that appears amber | 33 m | molly
            ☀ due in 1 moon
            fern in growing forest | 25 m | molly
            ☀ due in 2 moons

smallpaws:
            0-8 moons
            ember that stays put | 5 m | tom
            rain where small birds run | 5 m | tom
            ghost of previous lives | 6 m | molly
            spirit of strong-willed cats | 6 m | molly
            shadow that darkens morale | 6 m | molly
            ant that carries leaf | 1 m | tom
            jagged rock beneath tree | 1 m | molly
            talon of swooping owl | 1 m | molly
            fish in silver pond | 1 m | molly
            bug that climbs tree | 1 m | tom

white-suns:
            name | age | gender
            name | age | gender
      ally tribes:
      tribe name | username
      tribe name | username

borders:
      north | tribe name | username
      east | tribe name | username
      south | tribe name | username
      west | tribe name | username

medicine store:
      catmint | cures greencough | x1
      chervil | painkiller/kitting herb | x4
      chickweed | cures greencough | x1
      cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
      comfrey root | multi-use | x1
      borage | helps queens' milk | x1
      poppy seed | sleep help | x3
      thyme | usage | x2
      raspberry leaves | kitting usage | x0
      stick | binding | x2
      heather nectar | mixer | x1
      mint | hides death scent | x1
      daisy | joints/travelling herb | x2
      fennel | use | x1
      deathberries | kills a cat | x1

fresh-kill pile:
      mice | x14 | 1 serving
      vole | x15 | 1 serving
      small fish | x10 | 2 servings
      squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
      big fish | x6 | 3 servings
      birds | x8 | 3 servings
      total | x51 | 101 servings

mentors:
      mentor | to-be | no. of training sessions | moves
      rook | leaf | 6 | combat, defense, swimming,
      hunting, stalking, climbing, endurance
      storm | moon | 3 | hunting, defense, offense
      flicker | fawn | 3 | hunting, defense, offense
      golden dawns
      deceased dats:
      cat name | cause of death
      cat name | cause of death

family:
      dawnteller(adoptive) | dew & oak
      echo and ?? | shade, stone, bird, lark
      cormorant/rook/aster/amber tree
      forest/alder/dusk/lake tree
      ?? and ?? | song & sky
      ?? and ?? | dust & creek

fire and dust | no kits
      ?? and ?? | flicker & storm
      river and ?? | ghost, spirit, shadow
      maple and ?? | ember & rain
      flight and ?? | fish & bug
      fern and ?? | expecting [ 2 posts ]
      smoke and feather | no kits
    Last edited by morrissey on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    x
    x
    x
    x

home is a question mark
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
    semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
    dms are closed unless it's really important
    discord: morrissey#5476
    morrissey

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

The Tribe Of Babbling Creeks | 02

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:42 pm

The Tribe Of Babbling Creeks
    toms: 002 mollies: 002 total: 004
    moderator: FairyCharmed
    next tribe of endless hunting request: next friday

Creeksinger looked up as Sheer, Feather and Sting approached.
    "Can i help you?" The brown tabby healer said.
    "We were wondering what our duties for the day are." Sting spoke up, and the two toms nodded in agreement. Creeksinger looked at the black molly, noticing how her fur brushed Feather's and their tailtips touched gently. Sheer stood off to the side, as if he too, could sense the pair's obvious fondness for eachother, and wanted to keep out of their way. The healer thought for a second, and decided.
    "Sheer, you will patrol along the eastern border, and follow through to the southern portion. Sting and Feather, you will be hunting by the western, and continuing towards north, so the entire border is covered and protected." and to give you some time together, she added to herself. The three cats nodded, and she continued." I will guard camp until you get back, but then i must go looking for herbs." She said. The two prey-hunters trotted off, side by side, and Sheer prepared to leave. Creeksinger herself walked over too the camp entrance, and sat there, going over a list of herbs and their uses to keep herself occupied.

Feather trotted along a game trail, mouth open, sampling the air for scents. The two prey-hunters climbed up a knoll. The ridge offered a great vantage point and the climb gave the tabby tom time to think. He pondered the strange circumstances. The sudden appearance of this tribe. Their strange ancestors. The brown tabby molly, singer of the creek song, who could speak to said ancestors. The other tribe cats. It all seemed so surreal. He was brought back to the present by Sting. The black molly pounced at a dormouse nibbling at a seed, but at the last moment, the creature escaped, and Sting landed on the ground with a grunt of frustration.
    "Better luck next time!" He said. She flashed him a grateful glance, and Feather felt his heart flutter. He shook off the feeling and continued with the hunt.

Sheer paced along the border, ears pricked and eyes peeled for any signs of movement. He was renewing the scent markers when he heard a rustle. Slowly, the large black tom turned, and saw a thrush, perched unknowingly in the grass. The valley-guard rushed towards it, but it scurried away. He flung himself after it, but soon lost the creature as it scurried up a tree. Growling with frusteration, he continued the patrol.

By the time she was finished hunting, Sting was exhausted. She could tell from the look on Feather's face that he wanted to rest too. The two of them had gotten a decent haul, and they took it to the fresh-kill pile. The black molly locked eyes with Feather briefly, and felt a tingle run down her spine. She dhook the feeling off and went to the edge of the clearing to groom herself.

[ Creeksinger goes looking for herbs

Sheer goes on patrol

Sting and Feather go hunting]

Healer:
            Creeksinger | singer of the creek song | 46 moons | molly | X

Prey-Hunters:
            Sting | sting of angry bee | 32 moons | molly | X
            Feather | feather of robin's wing | 36 moons | tom | X
            Name | formal name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Valley-Guards:
            Sheer | sheer fall from high ledge | 66 moons | tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
      cobwebs | x2 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
      poppy seed | x1 | used to help a cat sleep, soothe distress and shock and ease pain. not recommended for nursing kit-mothers.
      raspberry leaf | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding. can help with kittings.
      catmint | x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which cats, mainly kits and elders, usually catch in the season of leaf-
      bare. Can also be used for whitecough. Can be considered dangerous in extremely high dosages
      Herb | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      vole | x0 | 1 servings
      mouse | x0 | 1 servings
      fish | x0 | 2 servings
      squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
      ground bird | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    ARKYQ

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Firefly Meadows 003

Postby Kazin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Font Credit
    Number of Cats: 004 Servings needed: 2 [next at 7]

The night air was filled with the sound of friends. Though she was alone, her tribemates asleep in their dens, Fireflywhisper knew she was being watched. Not in a creepy way; but rather the way a guardian might look after their friend. The low buzz of the cicadas was soothing, the occasional bright chirp of a cricket letting the bright she-cat feel at peace. And again, the fireflies were out, giving her a reminder that she would never be alone. They would always be there for her.

This time, when a new cat was on the horizon, stumbling through the night, it wasn't the bugs that alerted Fireflywhisper to their approach; rather, it was the cat herself, stumbling through the tall tangles of grass and cursing under her breath. Her eyes were wide, bright and visible despite the darkness surrounding the meadow. A collar, the mark of Twolegs, sat plainly on her neck, the silver piece that dangled off reflecting the moonlight, catching Fireflywhisper's attention.

"Hello," the Healer called out softly, watching as the former Kittypet froze, one paw hovering in the air. "Can I help you with something?"

The other cat blinked nervously, setting her paw on the dense grass as she sat back on her haunches, realizing Fireflywhisper was not a threat. "Well, I've been... lost, I guess. Hoping I could find something to eat. But I can't get anything in all this grass." As if to reiterate her point, the cat's stomach let out a loud growl of hunger, and she winced in embarrassment. The usual cacophony of bug calls stopped in the split second, save for one lone cricket near Fireflywhisper. It almost seemed to be asking for her help as well, for the sake of the cat.

"I won't let you starve. Come on, I have food at my camp. Let me tell you about my Tribe."

And thus, Firefly Meadows was able to add another to their ranks.

"It's so strange to be somewhere that I'm not being, well... scorned." Skimmer was staring straight ahead, her eyes narrowed as she thought. "I can't say that many have been very receptive to me. I've always been more of an outsider."

Wasp gave their friend a small smile. "I know what you mean," they said softly, gently flicking Skimmer with the tip of their tail. "I haven't exactly fit in either, but Firefly really makes this feel like home."

"Home," Skimmer repeated, testing out the word on her tongue. Yes, that felt right. A wide smile split across her face, and she beamed at Wasp. "I'm glad this is home. And I'm glad that you're here to share my home with me, Wasp." Wasp blinked in shock, freezing midstep as Skimmer's words sunk in. She... was glad to have Wasp?

"I..." Wasp paused, tilting their head slightly at Skimmer. "I'm really glad you're here too. This wouldn't be my home without you, Skimmer Flying Through the Clouds." Wasp purred, leaning into Skimmer's side. The Tribe was small, but they had each other. And that was all that mattered, at least for right now, right?

════════════════════

► Chirp of Small Cricket joins the Tribe as a Beetle.

► Cricket & Cicada patrol the borders.
    ► Wasp & Skimmer hunt.
    ► Fireflywhisper requests another cat of any rank.
    ► Firefly Meadows fasts (3/5)

notes: Asking for pictures for now!

════════════════════

Bugwhisperer:
            Whisper of the Bright Firefly
            ► "Fireflywhisper" | 25 moons | ♀ |

Bugwhisperer To-Be:
            Name
            ► Age | Gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

Catchers:
            Sting of Indignant Wasp
            ►"Wasp" | 21 moons | nb |
            Skimmer Flying Through Clouds
            ►"Skimmer" | 18 moons | ♀ |

Beetles:
            Cicada Song in Breeze
            ►"Cicada" | 20 moons | ♂ |
            Chirp of Small Cricket
            ►"Cricket" | 15 moons | ♀ |
      To-Be's:
      Name
      Name

Kit Mothers:
      Name
      Name

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

Elders:

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Allies:
            tribe Name | Username
            tribe Name | Username

Enemies:
            tribe Name | Username
            tribe Name | Username

Borders
            North | Purity of Lemurs | sharpiesandhamilton
            Northwest | inky's | inky.
            East | [kat]'s tribe | lyttlekytten
            South | Tribe | Username
            West | Northern Winds | eagle,

Food Stock:
            Mouse | 1 serving | x2
            Vole | 1 serving | x0
            Snake | 2 servings | x1
            Rabbit | 2 servings | x0
            Thrush | 3 servings | x0
            Hare | 3 servings | x1

Mentors:
            Mentor | To-Be | No. of training sessions | Moves
            Medicine Store
            Catmint x1 | Cobweb x1 | Marigold x1
            Raspberry Leaf x1 | Tansy x1

Deceased Cats:
            Name | Cause of Death
            Name | Cause of Death

Family:
            Name and Name | Kittens
            Name and Name | Kittens
    Kazin
    Global Moderator

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ tribe replies ] [ 005 ]

Postby deimido » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:43 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
    burning suns, freezing frost, fallen stones
    darkest waters
    singing breezes
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Read 'Spring' in our how to play section!xx

coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

pine's patrol caught . .xxxxxxx
    ↪ +1 ermine.

light's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +2 ermines.
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

badger's patrol encountered . .xxxx
    ↪ nothing of note.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

frostteller gathered . .xxx
    ↪ +2 cobwebs.
    ↪ +1 mallow leaves.
    ↪ +1 alder bark.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

training results . .
    ↪ autumn > b. healing.
    ↪ lichen > b. fighting.
    ↪ evening > b. stealth.
    ↪ morning > b. stealth.x
    ↪ owl > b. tracking.
    ↪ dusk > b. stealth.
    ↪ dawn > b. tracking.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      kitting
      ↪ spider gave birth to two healthy kits! because the birth went so well, frostteller added +1 parsley back into her store.

mod notes
      ↪ both of spider's kits were done by me!
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

fire's patrol caught . .xxxxxxx
    ↪ +1 rabbit.
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS

ice's patrol met . .xxxxxxx
    ↪ a stone-guard!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

starcatcher gathered . .xx
    ↪ +1 ragwort leaves.
    ↪ +1 deathberries.
    ↪ +2 burdock root.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

family
      ↪ unfortunately, shadow and running river's first attempt at starting a family was unsuccessful - but they can try again next moon.
      ↪ starcatcher confirmed that fire is pregnant with she and ice's first kits! her litter is due in two moons.

mod notes
      ↪ the stone-guard found on patrol is a brown-and-white mackerel tabby with yellow eyes.

HUNTING RESULTS

storm caught . .xxxxxxxxxxx
    ↪ +1 finch.

lily caught . .
    ↪ +1 pigeon.

PATROLLING RESULTS

cotton met . .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ↪ a guard!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

cotton gathered . .xxxxx
    ↪ +1 chickweed.
    ↪ +1 goldenrod.
    ↪ +1 wintergreen.
    ↪ +1 broom.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

mod notes
      ↪ the guard found on patrol is a longhaired silver mackerel tabby.
    deimido

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me