Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:11 am

Evergreen Clan

Number of Cats: 11 | Next Starclan Visit: 2 days| Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 11

I’ll write it later :I

One ermine and one hare have been consumed, one patrol has been sent out (Swiftstar, Calmriver, Splashheart), one hunting trip has been sent out (Crackleflame, Runningnight, Fernsnap, Ryepaw, Quincepaw), Willowcreek looks for herbs, Swiftstar finds out Willowcreek is pregnant (Willowcreek and Fishsnout try for kits).

Dignitary:

Swiftstar | 48 moons old | Male | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Dean: Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Rooks:

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Heralds:

Willowcreek | 34 moons | Female (Pregnant: Father is Fishsnout) | X

Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Neophytes:

Paladins:

Partisans:

Runningnight | 39 moons | Male | X

Crackleflame | 27 moons | Male | X

Fernsnap | 32 moons | Female | X

Splashheart | 29 moons | Female | X

Stewards:

Ryepaw | 12 moons | Male | X

Quincepaw | 8 moons | Male | X

Sires:

Dams:

Skyfur | 35 moons | Female | X

Nurses:

Calmriver | 42 moons | Male | X

Fishsnout | 34 moons | Male | X

Kits:

Eveningkit | 3 moons | Male | X

Ivykit | 3 moons | Female | X

Matriarchs: (0/5)

Ally Clans:

Clan Name | Username

Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans

Clan Name | Username

Clan Name | Username

Borders

North | Clan Name | Username

East | Clan Name | Username

South | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton

West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Willow leaves | 1

Daisy Leaf | 2

Poppy Seeds | 1

Chamomile | 1

Dried Oak Leaves | 2

Chervil | 1

Marigold | 2

Fennel | 1

Feverfew | 1

Cobweb | 1

Honey | 2

Raspberry Leaves | 1

Yarrow | 1

Deathberry | 2

Den Supply Store

Build Material | Amount

Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:

Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings

Mouse | x1 | 1 servings

Artic Hare | x1 | 2 servings

Wood Grouse | x0 | 0 servings

Mink | x2 | 4 servings

Ermine | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Runningnight | Quincepaw | 1 training session | Moves

Crackleflame | Ryepaw | 1 training session | Moves

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:

Runningnight and Skyfur | Eveningkit and Ivykit

Splashheart and ??? | Quincekit (EvergreenClan), Ploverkit (ClimbingClan), Ternkit (ClimbingClan)

Name and Name | Kits

(( Mod notes: No, I prefer actual images ))
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan [000]

Postby obnixious » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:12 am

Number of Cats: 1 | 0 - 1 | Next Visit to Pond of the Stars: Sept. 14 ฅ
Mod: ? | Servings Needed: 0 (fasting for 3 moons) | Pebbles: 0

Cypress stumbles into the clearing early in the morning, and breathes out a sigh of relief at the sight. He wanders a little more into it, and smells the air. There's no recent scents of any other cats in the area, and he truly feels he can relax for the first time in days.

His paws feel raw from how long he's been walking along the Thunderpath, and being able to rest, even just for a little while, feels like an absolute blessing. He swings his head around, trying to get a proper look at the clearing despite the lack of vision in his left eye.

The sight of the metal tracks and little buildings make his breath catch in his throat, and he almost bolts at the sight of them. However, being frozen in place for those few moments allow him to scent the air again, and he can physically feel the panic leave his body at the lack of any twoleg scent. It's clearly been abandoned.

Just like me, he can't help but think, before giving a small shake of his head.

Slowly Cypress makes his way forward, and it takes him a bit longer than he thought it would to get to the tracks. This place is a lot bigger than he thought it was, but that might also just be the lack of depth perception speaking.

The metal tracks are very large, and broken in a few places. It looked like there was two different tracks from further away, but it's clearer now that he's closer that it was once all one. Between the two clear parts are a few broken pieces scattered around, with plants grown over them to where it's not at all noticeable that they're there unless you're looking for them.

Near the larger patch of tracks are a few little metal things that kind of look like the weird plastic mouse that was connected to his old twoleg's portable light box. However, these ones seem to be gutted, and are large enough for a few cats to sleep in them. They're actually kind of nice.

Looking back up, Cypress mentally notes that there's three different buildings, and they all vary in size and shape.

Heaving out a sigh, he makes his way towards the smallest one. It only looks big enough to fit maybe one cat inside, and Cypress jumps up to the little door cautiously. There's a weird metal thing that's half way down, and he awkwardly shoulders it up higher so he can look into it better, but slips a little. Cypress lets out a fearful yowl as he almost falls face first into the booth, his claws that're dug into the wood just barely keeping him up.

Once he calms down enough to stand back up properly on the little ledge of the opening, and looks down into it. It actually looks pretty cosy, with some leaves down on the floor of it. There's also another little ledge about half way down that'll could make it easy to get back up.

Not to make any decisions yet, but Cypress is definitely making a mental note to claim this one as his home.

Jumping back down to the clearing, he begins making his way toward the largest building. It seems so large, and when he's standing at the entrance, Cypress can barely see anything within it.

Making his way inside, the first big thought Cypress gets is this is much bigger that I thought it was.

It practically seems to be going on for forever, and the path isn't even properly straight. It's a long, winding path, and there's lots of little rooms off to the sides. Most of them have broken down boxes and various twoleg things, and Cypress makes a mental note to try and find places to put them at a later time.

The largest room is bare of any boxes, and is covered in cobwebs. There's also, weirdly, a few plants growing inside, and when he approaches them, he sees a few holes in the floor of the building that allowed the plants to grow through on the inside. It's actually pretty cool.

After what feels like hours Cypress finally finds the other entrance of the building. He gives a small hiss and recoils at how bright it is outside, and squints his eyes against it. His eyes had gotten so used to the lack of light in the building, that the bright light of the sun has thrown him right off.

Rubbing at his eyes a little with the back of a paw, he then slowly begins making his way over to the last building.

He jumps up to the ledge on the side, and peeks into the building. This one has a similar metal thing across it, except it seems to be kind of broken. It's tilted, and has fallen down over one half. He bats at it a few times, but it doesn't seem to be budging. Hopefully it won't fall and crush him or lock him in. That'd really suck.

The inside is the same as the little booth, with lots of leaves and a few spider webs lining the inside. It'll definitely need to be cleaned out sometime, but that can always be done another time. There's also a lot of little ledges along the inside, where twolegs probably put things. Kind of like how his own twolegs used to collect weird shay things and put them on little shelves that they'd put into their home.

Jumping back down, Cypress finally makes his way towards the last thing in the clearing. Back towards the metal tracks, there's a long metal snake that lays there. Maybe more like some kind of bug, since it has little black legs up on the top. He crouches down near where he assumes the had would be, and finds it to be cleaned out kind of like the little metal mice. All of it's little parts seem to be the same, and so he backs away.

Cypress isn't willing to put up with whatever might possibly be inside this big metal snake's pieces.

So, with a small yawn, Cypress makes his way to the opposite side of the clearing from where he came in from. He walks for a bit, looking for something to hunt.

He tracks after a rabbit for a while, waiting for the perfect chance to pounce. When he finally does, he misses, and lets out a hiss as he moves to rush after it. However, his attention is stolen by the little pond he's managed to stumble across. It's rather small, and doesn't look like it's at all deep, but he still feels wary of it all the same.

He approaches it slowly, and dips a paw into it. The water seems a lot cleaner than it should be, practically crystalline as it perfectly reflects the sky above and now Cypress' face. However, once his paw hit the surface, it began rippling and shifting, and Cypress swears that there's another face next to his. He whips around, but there's no one there.

He looks back, and now there's even more reflections. There's many cats around the little pond, but all of them seem to be mostly transparent; the sky clearly seen through their faces. They seem to shine, and suddenly the sky seems so much darker. There's stars clearly reflected in the water, and they begin to move, swirling through the water too fast for Cypress to be able to catch with his eye, and then next thing he knows everything is black.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cypress stumbles to his feet, groggily whipping his head around to try and see where he is. It takes a few moments, but he soon remembers the weird pond. Looking around, it seems that he's absolutely nowhere near the pond.

"Relax. Everything is alright." comes a soft voice from behind, and Cypress turns around as quickly as his paws will take him. Standing before him is a large Javanese cat, with glowing orange eyes. She appears to be transparent, and her fur looks like it's made of starlight. It's quite beautiful, if he's being honest.

"Who are you?" Cypress demands, and simply gets a soft chuckle in response.

The molly comes closer, and Cypress instinctively takes a few steps back as she does. This makes her pause, and has a moment to be offended that she's rolling her eyes at him before she speaks up again.

"My name does not matter; do not concern yourself with it. I am just one of many who reside here in the Cirque de Étoile, and we've been waiting a long time for your arrival."

Suddenly, there's more cats than Cypress can possibly count. They seem to just appear out of nowhere, their forms all varying in transparency but all equally look made out of starlight as the first. It's overwhelming, and Cypress finds himself wishing he'd wake up.

A chuckle comes from his left, and he wildly whips his head in that direction in order to see who's laughing at him with his good eye.

"Always one for the dramatics, you are." his gaze is fond when Cypress finally sees him, and it's aimed at the cat that spoke before. This cat is is even bigger than she is, and from how fluffy he is Cypress is pretty sure he's a Norwegian Forest Cat. When the tom finally looks towards Cypress, he can't help but feel a bit warm and glances away, nose scrunching up as he does.

"We're Cirque de Étoile, and you're who's going to build a life in the ruins of that old twoleg amusement park."

Cypress looks up at that, eyes wide and startled. Him?

"I-I don't think I understand. Build a life here? Like, what--" he's cut off by a scoff to his right, and he glances at this other cat out of the corner of his good eye. She's a Maine Coon, and despite her soft appearance, her eyes are dark and glaring.

"Are you sure this is who's going to found KeyClan? He doesn't seem very capable." her tone makes it sound like Cypress is beneath her; like he's just some worthless piece of prey she wouldn't even consider eating. It makes him feel useless, makes him feel weak, and so he puffs out his chest and gives a small growl.

"I'll have you know I'm very capable, little miss sour puss." he turns his nose up at her, ignoring her offended snarl, and turns back to the Javanese cat. "Please, explain more? I don't really understand what you're saying here, but I'd like to."

This seems to please her, and the molly moves towards him again. This time, however, he doesn't step back. He watches as she approaches, going practically cross-eyed as she gets right up in his face.

"Your determination is admirable, Cypress. I shall give you the knowledge you seek, and help guide your paws as best I can along your journey." she touches her nose to his, and there's suddenly so many thoughts entering his mind. Thoughts of how Clans work, about how the Ringmaster will always be known with a '-star' added to the end of their name. He sees a vision of the clearing full of other cats, weaving in and out of the buildings and the metal mice to interact. They all seem so happy, and Cypress really hopes that this vision comes true.

Distantly, he hears the molly's voice once again. It sounds softer, more distant, but Cypress can't manage to open his eyes.

"It's time for you to wake up, young Cypressstar. You have a lot you need to do."

And then everything goes black once again.

KeyClan fasts
Cypressstar goes on patrol
Cypressstar hunts
Cypressstar asks Cirque de Étoile for a Tamer

cats wrote:
Ringmaster:
Cypressstar | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Trapeze Artist:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Tamer:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Acrobats:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Jugglers:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Magicians:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Clowns:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Musicians:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
information wrote:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
x0 Name | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 0 servings
cats cont. wrote:
Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

font credits: © ©
Last edited by obnixious on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:54 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 6 (2 M | 4 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: Anytime
Servings Needed: 2
Pebbles: 20

(At the Moonpool; leadership ceremony)
Plover(star)
"I hail you by your new name," Cloud Chaser meowed solemnly, looking at the gray tabby she-cat, "Ploverstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of CloudClan. Defend it well; care for the young and old; honor your ancestors, the traditions of the Clan, and the Warrior Code; live each life with pride and dignity." The cats beside the original founder of CloudClan then chanted, followed soon by the founder himself:

"Ploverstar! Ploverstar! Ploverstar!"

With a jolt, Ploverstar awoke. Blinking her eyes rapidly in confusion, the gray tabby she-cat looked about her. She was back in the Moonpool, with a white she-cat laying down nearby. Assuming that this was Leek, the she-cat who was supposedly the descendant of IceClan cats, the former kittypet made her way out of the cave carefully, taking care not to make any sound. 'Lucky for her,' the CloudClan leader thought as she glanced over her shoulder, 'that she's lived a more outdoors sort of lifestyle before running away from her housefolk.' She sniffed at the thought of her housefolk, but shook her head, clearing her mind. She had chosen to come to the call of the wild. It had been her decision to leave them behind, and she would stick to it, no matter what. Ploverstar forced herself to pick her way over the rocks south toward the cliffs that had been home to her ancestors.

'I'll do my best,' the gray tabby promised.

(At the pine forest's edge near camp)
Dark Moon, Faded Song, Minnow Leap, Misty Lake, Quiet Rain
Dark Moon glanced over his shoulder at the four cats following him. The five had been separated from the rest of their Clan, and he knew it was his fault. OwlClan was gone, all because he'd let badgers overrun his territory. The lake was a good spot for cats - and badgers, it seemed.

I failed them, and I failed my ancestors, the former OwlClan leader thought, closing his eyes in shame.

Behind Dark Moon walked Misty Lake and her daughter Quiet Rain. The two had already shed their tears for Silver Snow and Falling Feather, who were separated from the two in the chaos as they fled the badgers. Misty Lake walked on straight, blue eyes dull with grief. Quiet Rain was no different. The seal lynx point bicolor she-cat's whiskers drooped with grief, still missing her littermates, but she had more hope - she'd do everything to keep her and her mother alive, she'd promised.

Bringing up the rear were Faded Song and Minnow Leap. The former healer of OwlClan was also recovering from the loss of her softpaw, Silver Snow. He was quiet, yet determined, and had been an excellent student to her teachings. The calico glanced toward Misty Lake before sighing. It had been her fault Silver Snow was lost. She should have gone after him and grabbed him. Beside the calico walked her faithful lover, Minnow Leap. The silver torbie Balinese trans tom glanced at his mate and assured her softly, "He'll be fine. Our ancestors would have told you if he wasn't." Faded Song sighed and murmured, "I can't look at her straight in the eyes anymore, Minnow Leap..." "It'll be okay," the silver torbie insisted, "we came from a disbanded Clan before we joined OwlClan. We are at least traveling together now. We will make it through, and we'll all learn to move on." "You're right," Faded Song mewed, leaning into her mate's shoulder, "we'll make it through."

(At camp)
Ploverstar
Ploverstar had only made it back to the place where her ancestors had assured had been their camp when she heard voices from behind. The gray tabby she-cat's ears flattened in fear, but she forced herself to look authoritative as she turned around. When she did, she saw five, thin cats who had all stopped at her presence. Ploverstar was dismayed to find that one of them was still a young 'un, perhaps around 7 or 8 moons of age, she guessed. The CloudClan leader asked, her voice having a guarded tone, "Who are you, and why are you on CloudClan territory?" The biggest of them, a handsome black tom, spoke for his group. Dipping his head, he meowed, "I didn't know this was within your Clan boundaries, my apologies. My name is Dark Moon, and these are what is left of our Clan, OwlClan - Faded Song, our healer; Minnow Leap, her mate; Misty Lake; and her daughter Quiet Rain." He took a deep breath and meowed, "I... would like to ask if we can join - may we see your leader?"

Ploverstar was mortified. This cat didn't see her as leader material! Stiffening in indignation, the former kittypet snapped, "I am the leader of CloudClan, thank you! My ancestors chose me to revive this Clan, and while I have many things to learn, I know I can do it!" Her expression softened as she gazed at the young 'un again. The gray tabby continued, "Like I said, this is a new Clan, and I am its only member. I would love for you five to join me, to rebuild the Clan of the Cliffs to its former glory." The tom called Dark Moon swallowed, "I know how it feels, ma'am, of how hard it is to raise a new Clan to greatness. I may have failed my Clan and my ancestors," he continued, fierce determination showing in his orange eyes, "but if you let me join, I will do my damned hardest to defend it." Ploverstar stared at the black tom with wide eyes - this cat must have been OwlClan's leader, she realized. She swallowed and meowed, indicating for the group to follow her, "My name is Ploverstar, and this is what remains of the CloudClan camp. If you are willing to help building the Clan from its ashes by my side, I would be honored." Quiet Rain, the young 'un, exclaimed quietly, "I'll gladly help, if it means we don't ever have to move away from one place for that long." Ploverstar couldn't help but address the young she-cat, feeling like she had to.

"I promise you," the gray tabby assured, claws sliding out in emphasis as she dug her front paws into the ground, "you will never have to move again. Not while I'm living and breathing," she emphasized.

[ The Clan has two fasting moons left. ]
[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, and Mistylake go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow and Auietpaw patrol. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for herbs and pracrices medicine. ]
[ Plover receives her nine lives, and becomes Ploverstar, leader of CloudClan. ]
[ Five refugees from OwlClan stumble across the CloudClan camp (barely called a camp at this point, but still). Meeting Ploverstar and listening to her, the five decide to join her, and become the first five members to join CloudClan. ]
[ Dark Moon becomes Darkcrow, and becomes a warrior. ]
[ Faded Song becomes Fadedsong, and becomes medicine cat. She brings to the Clan 1x Catmint, 1x Chervil, 1x Poppy Seeds, 1x Feverfew, and 1x Marigold. ]
[ Minnow Leap and Misty Lake become Minnowleap and Mistylake, respectively, and become warriors. ]
[ Quiet Rain becomes Quietpaw, and is apprenticed to Darkcrow, having been promised her warrior name would be Quietrain. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 37 moons | she-cat | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5/5]

Warriors:
          Darkcrow | 38 moons | tom | X
          Minnowleap | 33 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 9 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | SeaClan | FairyCharmed (main clan)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x1
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x0
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lovage: Cures coughs x0
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and Mistylake | Quietpaw, Snowpaw (NorthernClan), Featherpaw (NorthernClan)
    Minnowleap and Fadedsong | forbidden mates / no kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by winter solstice. on Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin Replies | September 7th, 2019

Postby Kazin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:55 pm

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!
**CaC has new features, please
read the front and message a mod
if you have any questions!**
✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-Fall
Where has all the sun gone?
The clouds have been covering the sky
for a long time, barely giving a hint
of sunshine. Cold rains have been
littering the territories of the clans,
and prey has become more scarce as
the days go on. While sickness has still
been kept at bay, it can come at any time.
✧ Clans ✧
Pineclan | Borealclan
Meadowclan | Tundraclan
Ashclan | Aspenclan
Shroudedclan | Hyperborea
Frigidclan | Moorclan
Pyreclan | Riverdem
Steamclan | Wardclan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

General Mod Notes | [ Font from 1001fonts.com. All pictures linked from Unsplash, Pexels, or VisualHunt. Make sure all your pictures linked are free-to-use! ]

w0ah wrote:PYRECLAN

Request | [ Pyrestar's request has been granted! The new medicine cat brings five herbs of your choice, found here, with them. ]

Hunting | [ Pyrestar and Ashenstep catch x1 lemming and x1 weasel! ]

Border Patrol | [ The pair of cats come across Ternwhisker! ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:MOORCLAN

Medicine Happenings | [ Hayfeather collects x1 goldenrod and x1 thyme. ]
[ Hayfeather's skills are kept sharp! He remains at 5SP. ]

Border Patrol | [ Tulipstar encounters two cats while out on her patrol - they claim their names to be Sweetdrop and Mirra. ]

Hunting | [ Peccarypelt catches x1 bird! ]

lucifer morningstar. wrote:THE EMPIRE

Founding | [ The Empire has been founded! Katrione will assign your mod. (I did not link because I wasn't sure what picture Noble had, but he would be your founder as requested). ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ─ pineclan ] [ ☆ ─ 067 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:16 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxARCHIVE !!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx[ population. 054 toms, 055 mollies, 109 total ] [ moonpool. n/a ] [ pebbles. 032 ]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ servings. 017 ] [ last reply. here ] [ mod. kazin ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The two cats Mintstar's patrol encountered came from a lost Clan that she considered their earliest allies. Led by Jinxstar, JinxClan was once a prosperous colony that flourished under his leadership, but one day they vanished. PineClan ordered patrols inside their territory in an attempt to locate them but to no avail. With Velvetrabbit and her daughter Lemontail now seeking to join, Mintstar had many questions she wanted to ask them. But that could all wait until the mollies properly settled themselves; Velvetrabbit, in particular, seemed anxious as they neared the camp.

Leading herself through the entrance, Mintstar, followed by the members of her patrol entered first. Rowanpelt got up from where he sat under the oak, ready to welcome them home until his jaw dropped when the two mollies came in after. Velvetrabbit openly gasped, still as stone as her stare connected with the deputy. The leader observed as Rowanpelt took a hesitant step forward, ears and tail standing at full attention before he released a sob and rushed forward.

Rowanpelt couldn't believe it - the love of life, who'd been missing for seasons showed up in his Clan? Surely StarClan was playing a trick on his grieving soul. But when he took in her emerald-green stare and her tabby coat, as beautiful as the last time they saw each other, he knew. He didn't know what forces out there led them back to each other, but he knew that he wasn't going to let Velvetrabbit go ever again.

"Velvetrabbit!" He choked out as he nuzzled into the soft fur of her neck, the molly responding in turn. "Oh, Rowanpelt." She mewed, voice quavering. Pulling away, he caught the eye of the young molly who accompanied his mate. Her silky, long coat was cream-and-white like Velvetrabbit's, and her eyes were the same shade as his. Rowanpelt's eyes watered, and the molly shyly stared at the ground.

"H-hello, father." She meowed once she properly collected herself, staring at up again with a sad smile. "I'm Lemontail."

As the three cats huddled close to each other and spoke amongst themselves, Mintstar turned away to give them privacy, her heart beating against her chest. Had her deputy pursued a forbidden relationship all this time? And he never thought to say so before? Heading inside her den, Mintstar ruminated on the situation further. The more she thought, some pieces now began to make sense.

Rowanpelt had always sought out the JinxClan deputy, Willowbolt, at gatherings. The two always spoke in hushed whispers, never letting anyone know what they discussed. And it was he who requested that PineClan should give JinxClan aid due to troubling affairs happening within their ally's ranks. Mintstar remembered the passion her deputy spoke with as if he would've personally been affected by any harm that came to JinxClan. And now Mintstar understood that was the truth.

She took a deep breath.

She would need to discuss this with Rowanpelt personally and soon. But for now, she would welcome his mate and kit into the Clan, let the family become a family, and deeply examine the laws regarding forbidden relationships and how they affected PineClan.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    border patrols
    > mintstar leads a patrol; taking wasptail, mottlecloud, hawknose, lavenderstream, and salamanderpaw with her.
    > chickadeefur leads a patrol; taking hazelstorm, ramhorn, asterwhisker, sheepcoat, and orangeclaw with her.
    > mintstar leads another patrol; taking eaglewhisker, dandeliontail, cloverheart, whimbrelface, and yarrowstream with her.

hunting patrols
    > asphodelface leads a patrol; taking raisinpaw, flamefang, yarrowstream, ramhorn, and daisystorm with him.
    > wasptail leads a patrol; taking cedarfoot, wrinklepaw, lightclaw, oatfur, and icepaw with her.
    > minkcloud leads a patrol; taking poorwillpaw, waxwhisker, ashstorm, asphodelface, and eaglewhisker with her.

med. cat related
    > weaselstorm, shadeleaf, and poppypaw gather herbs.
    > weaselstorm and shadeleaf practice medicine.
    > shadeleaf attempts to teach poppypaw something new.

kitting
    > lilacpounce is kitting! her litter will all be shorthaired and a mix of brown mackerel tabbies or lynx points.

training
    > harrierpaw, peregrinepaw, and elkpaw are taken out to train. - stalking skill.
    > the rest of the apprentices are taken out to train. - any skill.

ranking up
    > salamanderpaw and newtpaw take their final assessments. if they pass you can assign them any suffixes from here! excluding -ear, -eye, -jaw, -leaf, and -step.

injuries
    much to her chagrin, ryepaw rests this moon.
    yarrowstream is given +1 marigold and +1 poppy seeds for his sprain; at least he has his sister to keep him company for his first moon out of two in the medicine den.

prey consumed
    > -3 voles, -3 marmots, -2 squirrels, -3 mice.

notes to mod
    > if my patrols roll for pineclan to receive a new cat, please have them be one of the cats from this list!
    cats with red names in my allegiances list are ones i'd prefer being targeted in the event that death rolls occur, but every cat is fair game for injuries. also every queen in my nursery can also be targeted for death rolls, regardless of whether their names are in red or not.

LEADER
      Mintstar, 83, molly, 6 lives

DEPUTY
      Rowanpelt, 66, tom

MEDICINE CATS
      Weaselstorm, 68, tom, 5SP
      Shadeleaf, 38, molly, 5SP

SENIOR WARRIORS
      Duckfoot, 84, tom
      bad hind leg.
      Skunknose, 81, molly
      Wasptail, 71, molly

WARRIORS
      Ramhorn, 67, tom
      Turtlefur, 67, molly
      Comfreyfang, 64, molly
      Minkcloud, 64, molly
      Mottlecloud, 64, molly
      Eaglewhisker 59, tom
      Velvetrabbit, 59, molly
      Chickadeefur, 58, molly
      Asphodelface, 56, tom
      Phoebewhisker, 54, molly
      Lizardstripe, 53, tom
      Larkclaw, 53, tom
      Magpiewhisker, 52, tom
      Aspenheart, 52, tom
      Flamefang, 52, tom
      Cloudyspots, 52, molly
      Daisystorm, 46, molly
      Hyenatooth, 45, molly
      Robincloud, 45, tom
      Camasfang, 45, tom
      Cottonbush, 43, tom
      Skipperstripe, 43, molly
      Laurelcloud, 42, molly
      Oatfur, 41, tom
      Vervaincloud, 39, tom
      Blissheart, 38, tom
      Ratnose, 38, tom
      Waxwhisker, 35, molly
      Juniperpelt, 33, tom
      Egrettail, 33, tom
      Orchidnose, 33, molly
      WARRIORS (CONT.)
      Acornclaw, 32, molly
      Firestream, 31, tom
      Snakeshade, 31, tom
      Arnicatail, 31, molly
      Giliastripe, 30, tom
      Warblerfoot, 28, tom
      Alyssumstream, 28, tom
      Cedarfoot, 28, tom
      Maplenose, 27, molly
      Pearlnose, 26, tom
      Marigoldclaw, 24, tom
      Dandeliontail, 24, molly
      Patchmuzzle, 24, tom
      Sheepcoat, 24, molly
      Sorrelfrost, 24, tom
      Asterwhisker, 24, molly
      Lavenderstream, 24, molly
      Grebestream, 24, tom
      Spiderwhisker, 24, tom
      Hawknose, 24, molly
      full blindness.
      Birchstripe, 22, molly
      Ashstorm, 22, molly
      Elmfur, 22, tom
      Morningheart, 19, molly
      Lightclaw, 19, tom
      Basspelt, 18, tom
      Whimbrelface, 18, tom
      Orangeclaw, 13, molly
      Hazelstorm, 13, tom
      Cloverheart, 13, tom
      Wheatcloud, 13, molly
      Yarrowstream, 13, tom
      Lemontail, 12, molly

APPRENTICES
      Poppypaw, 16, tom
      Ryepaw, 13, molly
      Brindlepaw, 13, molly
      Lichenpaw, 13, molly
      Pinkpaw, 13, tom
      Raisinpaw, 13, tom
      Wrinklepaw, 13, tom
      Salamanderpaw, 12, molly
      Newtpaw, 12, molly
      Shadowpaw, 12, tom
      Goshawkpaw, 10, molly
      APPRENTICES (CONT.)
      Gadwallpaw, 10, tom
      powers.
      Wigeonpaw, 10, molly
      Poorwillpaw, 10, molly
      powers.
      Ferretpaw, 10, tom
      Icepaw, 9, tom
      Mistpaw, 9, molly
      Chipmunkpaw, 9, molly
      Harrierpaw, 7, tom
      Peregrinepaw, 7, tom
      Elkpaw, 7, tom

NURSERY
      Rosefur, 58, molly
      Pikaflower, 51, molly
      Shuri, 34, molly - [1]
      Frostflower, 33, molly
      Lilacpounce, 30, molly - [0]
      -
      Knollkit, 4, molly
      Skimmerkit, 3, molly
      Jasminekit, 3, molly
      partial deaf & blindness.
      Daffodilkit, 2, tom
      Foxkit, 2, tom
      Bahiakit, 1, molly
      Saddlekit, 1, molly
      Prairiekit, 1, molly
      Ringletkit, 1, molly

ELDERS
      Ashenclaw, 98, tom
      Sheepclaw, 94, molly

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flurry Clan ( Starting Post )

Postby rayneynix » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:44 am

Flurry Clan is located in the countryside underneath a low-hanging bridge in which trains regularly pass over, the small trees and bushes surrounding the bridge provide shelter for the clan in bad weather when just the bridge won't be enough. This often happens during the winter as the conditions are often harsh. The only cats that stay in the bushes year round are the medicine cats and kits.

TERRITORY

Around the camp there are the train tracks, a few barns, small cabins, and a fairly large river. Above the camp the train tracks are frequently traveled on by trains which is why apprentices are trained by their mentors to be cautious when crossing them. The barns are north of the camp and are mainly now abandoned, the cats sometimes come here to hunt for mice but the threat of barn owls make most cats uneasy to venture inside. To the south a bunch of cabins are inhabited by two-legs during green-leaf as they often go to the river to swim. The river is located in the East which is where most cats are able to hunt for fish, frogs, and voles. Even in cold temperatures some of the smaller fish or hibernating frogs can still be found along the reeds at the rivers edges, However most cats only fish here during leaf-fall or leaf-bare once all the two-legs leave. Flurry Clan also has their own version of the MoonStone/MoonPool which they call Sky Pond. The Sky Pond is located a days journey away from the last of the barns in a large cluster of trees where there is a small clearing in the middle with a pond, in this pond the reflective rocks at the bottom make the pond seem as if the moon itself fell inside.

NATURE

The cats of Flurry Clan are known to be rather introverted and wary around strangers, they are often resourceful as they have learned to adapt to their colder climate. Flurry Clan cats have strong connections with their families and they normally go hunting or border patrolling together as a group.

LOOKS

Flurry Clan cats often have medium length to long thick pelts due to low temperatures for most of the year and various pelt colors ranging from grey to tortoiseshell. Orange tabby's are rarely seen as most cats have pelts that can help them camouflage with their surroundings (for example: White and grey for snow, dark grey and black for the shadows, and Tortoiseshells for both the shadows and the surviving winter plants)

CLAN TERMINOLOGY

Train Tracks- Thunder Trail
Trains- Thunder Beast
Cabins- Two-Leg Nests
Star Clan- Star Speakers
MoonStone/MoonPool- Sky Pond
rayneynix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; chamrosh ]

Postby deimido » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:29 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
    dawnclan, bearclan, swallowclan, pumpkinclan, nightclan
    alpineclan, stoneclan, birchclan, oceanclan
    sanctuary, limestone
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
    and drop in forest territories, signalling t
    he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
    ows for some. the chances of catching sick
    ness or dying during birth will rise and th
    e number of cats and prey passing throug
    h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────┐

no hunting occurred!

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────┐

crabstar found . .
    ↪ +9 pebbles!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────┐

no training occurred!

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ancestral request
      ↪ the spirits that watch over oceanclan pay heed to crabstar's request and send him a cat to join his clan.
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazeClan | Post 58

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:42 am

Archive: WIP
Number of Cats: 155 (76 males | 79 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: September 15th
Servings Needed: 23 (148-155)
Pebble Count: 18

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

Another WIP

---

{Hazeclan consumes x11 stoats and x1 mouse

Request: Pantherstar requests a cat
Ceremonies: Rabidpaw, Swiftpaw, Beetlepaw, Twigpaw, and Wrenpaw are ready to become warriors
Topazkit, Diamondkit, Stagkit, Fawnkit, Fangkit, Gustkit, Flintkit, Sharpkit, Pansykit, Burrowkit, Monarchkit, Flurrykit, Webkit, Cranekit, Coldkit, Pikekit, Smallkit, Fernkit, Blossomkit, Bearkit, Sprucekit, Tumblekit, Piperkit, Hillkit, Bubblekit, Streamkit, Bluekit, Drizzlekit, Tealkit, Tortoisekit, Heathkit, Poppykit, and Icekit are ready to become apprentices.

Other: Foxpaw, Radishpaw, Finchpaw, Sorrelpaw, and Riddlepaw join from disbanded clans
Darkflower is training in QuickClan
Dahliapaw chooses to live with her mother Woodbloom in Groveclan

Medic Info: Chestnutblaze has 1 moon of rest ahead of him
Badgerstrike has 2 moons of rest ahead of him
Tallwhisker has 2 moons of rest ahead of her
Kitting Info: Butterflywatcher and Hornetwhisker try for kits
Wolfpelt is due in 1 moons
Pumpkin is due in 2 moons
Deaths: Pumapounce dies from a wolf attack

Gathering herbs: Cloudypaw
Hunting: Starlingflight, Hailstorm, Tansypetal, Mockingjay, Lightleap, and Cinnamonberry
Hunting: Marshpool, Puddlestream, Maplebreeze, Flickerfall, Jack, and Newt
Hunting: Oakfang, Tawnythroat, Heatherflame, Splashstreak, Wraith, and Driftsnow
Hunting: Ghost, Splashshade, Honeypool, Gorseheart, Cardinalwing, and Minnowfin
Hunting: Haunt, Charcoalpelt, Robinheart, Dappledwillow, Flarefeather, and Faintcloud
Patrolling: Jayfur, Cindermask, Brightgaze, Peridotgaze, Dunebreeze, and Ripplesong
Patrolling: Batwing, Lightningstrike, Sandfire, Beetleclaw, Spidersight, and Almondfall
Patrolling: Emberspark, Zipperfang, Rowangaze, Bearclaw, Heavystep, and Sedgeling
Patrolling: Slatestone, Seedpatch, Palesnow, Pineshade, Leafbreeze, and Rosethorn
Training: Meadow/Petal - offense | Whisp/Cherry - hunting | Cougar/Tiger - defense | Wasp/Willow - hunting | Panther/Sparrow - defense | Koi/Finch - offense | Turtle/Moth - hunting | Adder/Wild - stalking | Wolly/Riddle - stalking | Fallow/Sorrel - hunting | Cinder/Finch - defense | Ink/Fox - offense | Hazel/Radish - stalking

Mod. Note: Got permission to age both Foxpaw and Radishpaw more then 5 moons.
Raddishpaw to match her brother and Foxpaw to match some of my younger warriors to fit story wise
Color Code: Red = Kill-able

Leader:
Pantherstar | 42 moons | Female
Lives: ★★★★★

Deputy:
Starlingflight | 44 moons | Male

Adviser:
Jayfur | 52 moons | Male

Medicine Cats:
None - Cloduypaw is still in training

Warriors:
Inkfire | 59 moon | Male
Darkflower | 83 moons | Female
Batwing | 52 moons | Female
Marshpool | 52 moons | Female
Oakfang | 73 moons | Male
Emberspark | 50 moons | Female
Ghost | 58 moons | Male - missing left ear
Haunt | 65 moons | Male
Adderstrike | 49 moons | Male
Slatestone| 46 moons | Male
Tansypetal | 41 moons | Female
Maplebreeze | 41 moons | Female
Brightgaze | 58 moons | Male
Turtledove | 90 moons | Female
Heatherflame | 66 moons | Female
Whispcloud | 41 moons | Male
Sandfire | 43 moons | Male
Honeypool | 38 moons | Male
Rowangaze | 36 moons | Male
Palesnow | 36 moons | Male
Robinheart | 52 moons | Female
Ploverwing | 33 moons | Male
Whitemoon | 34 moons | Male
Larksong | 32 moons | Female
Driftsnow | 29 moons | Male
Dunebreeze | 29 moons | Male
Ripplesong | 29 moons | Female
Hazelwing |28 moons | Female
Spidersight | 28 moons | Male
Minnowfin | 28 moons | Female
Tallwhsiker | 47 moons | Female
Cardinalwing | 50 moons | Female
Rookwatcher | 97 moons | Male
Almondfall | 27 moons | Male
Elmbranch | 26 moons | Female
Icepetal | 26 moons | Male
Leafbreeze | 26 moons | Female
Wraith | 25 moons | Female
Newt | 25 moons | Female
Jack | 25 moons | Male
Waspflight | 28 moons | Male
Sedgeling | 29 moons | Male
Rosethorn | 28 moons | Male
Chestnutblaze | 22 moons | Male
Flarefeather | 22 moons | Male
Faintcloud | 22 moons | Female
Heavystep | 51 moons | Male
Fallowpelt | 46 moons | Male
Skull | 25 moons | Male
Hornetwhisker | 22 moons | Male
Sycamoretooth | 22 moons | Male
Cinnamonberry | 22 moons | Female
Lightleap | 20 moons | Female
Patchpad | 20 moons | Male
Pineshade | 66 moons | Female
Dappledwillow | 82 moons | Female
Koisplash | 51 moons | Female
Bearclaw | 90 moons | Female
Gorseheart | 40 moons | Male
Meadowbird | 46 moons | Female
Splashstreak | 20 moons | Male
Butterflywatcher| 17 moons | Female
Flickerfall | 17 moons | Male
Cougarshadow | 61 moons | Female
Mockingjay | 16 moons | Male
Beetleclaw | 16 moons | Male
Peridotgaze | 16 moons | Female
Charcoalpelt | 42 moons | Male
Cinderflame | 56 moons | Male
Splashshade | 54 moons | Female
Tawnythroat | 15 moons | Female
Cindermask | 15 moons | Male
Lightningstrike | 28 moons | Female
Zipperfang | 14 moons | Male
Puddlestream | 39 moons | Female
Wollypelt | 57 moons | Male
Hailstorm | 39 moons | Female
Seedpatch | 42 moons | Male

Apprentices:
Cloudypaw | 14 moons | Male
Rapidpaw | 13 moons | Female
Petalpaw | 12 moons | Female
Swiftpaw | 12 moons | Male
Beetlepaw | 12 moons | Male
Cherrypaw | 12 moons | Female
Tigerpaw | 12 moons | Male
Dahliapaw | 14 moons | Female
Willowpaw | 14 moons | Female
Sparrowpaw | 14 moons | Female
Twigpaw | 14 moons | Female
Wrenpaw | 14 moons | Female
Finchpaw | 14 moons | Female
Mothpaw | 11 moons | Male
Wildpaw | 11 moons | Male
Finchpaw | 9 moons | Female
Foxpaw | 27 moons | Female
Radishpaw | 19 moons | Female
Sorrelpaw | 6 moons | Female
Riddelpaw | 6 moons | Male

Queens:
Swivelspear| 59 moons | Female
Echoripple | 37 moons | Female
Mousestep | 24 moons | Female
Azaleacurrent | 36 moons | Female
Orangesky | 54 moons | Female
Hickorysmoke | 47 moons | Female
Mottlesplash | 33 moons | Female
Wolfpelt | 41 moons | Female
Pumpkin | 25 moons | Female - mute

Kits:
Topazkit | 6 moons | Male
Diamondkit | 6 moons | Male
Stagkit | 6 moons | Male - blind in left eye
Fawnkit | 6 moons | Female
Fangkit | 6 moons | Male
Gustkit | 6 moons | Male
Flintkit | 6 moons | Male
Sharpkit | 6 moons | Female
Pansykit | 6 moons | Female - twisted front right paw
Burrowkit | 6 moons | Male
Monarchkit | 6 moons | Female
Flurrykit | 6 moons | Female
Webkit | 6 moons | Female
Cranekit | 6 moons | Female
Coldkit | 6 moons | Female
Pikekit | 6 moons | Male
Smallkit | 6 moons | Female
Fernkit | 6 moons | Female
Blossomkit | 6 moons | Female
Bearkit | 6 moons | Male
Sprucekit | 6 moons | Male
Tumblekit | 6 moons | Male
Piperkit | 6 moons | Female - twisted back left paw
Hillkit | 6 moons | Male
Bubblekit | 6 moons | Female
Streamlkit | 6 moons | Female
Bluekit | 6 moons | Female
Drizzlekit | 6 moons | Female
Tealkit | 6 moons | Male
Tortoisekit | 6 moons | Male
Heathkit | 6 moons | Male
Poppykit | 6 moons | Female
Brackenkit | 5 moons | Male
Briarkit | 5 moons | Male
Tansykit | 5 moons | Male
Smallkit | 5 moons | Male
Amberkit | 5 moons | Female
Fleetkit | 4 moons | Male
Icekit | 6 moons | Male

Elders:
Sootpelt| 107 moons | Male
Runningbrook | 119 moons | Female
Comfreystrike | 130 moons | Male
Lavenderbreeze | 103 moons | Female
Badgerstrike | 60 moons | Male
Shadowheart | 99 moons | Female

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
n/a | Cloudypaw | 1 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Meadowbird | Petalpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Whispcloud | Cherrypaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Cougarshadow | Tigerpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Waspflight | Willowpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Pantherstar | Sparrowpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Koisplash | Finchpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Turtledove | Mothpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Adderstrike | Wildpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Wollypelt | Riddlepaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Fallowpelt | Sorrelpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Cinderflame | Finchpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Inkfire | Foxpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Hazelwing | Radishpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x16 | 1 serving
Shrew | x11| 1 serving
Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
All Birds | x9 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 4
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 1
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 3
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 5
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 1
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 2
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 3
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 2
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 3
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 3
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 2
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 1
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 5
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Sorrel | x - 1
Stick | x - 2
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 3
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 7
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 003 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 am

x♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
xi░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mod ;; amethyst14
pebbles ;; forty-eight
servings ;; five
population ;; twenty-six
toms ;; nine
mollies ;; seventeen
next request ;; august twenty-fifth

xi░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— richterscreech, orangeray,
sopranocavern, & rookpaw patrol.
— boarshine, flamingonose,
valleyrunner, & juncopaw patrol.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
— ravenpaw trains in fighting.
— violinpaw trains in hunting.
— rookpaw & juncopaw train
in climbing.
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— horizonstar receives one
moon of rest for her cold.
— twilightpaw receives one
moons of rest for her cold.
𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
— loonfrost is kitting!
graypeak of northernclan is the father.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
— aspstar and horizonstar request a queen.
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
— wolfwhiskers gathers herbs.
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒
orangeray, thistleheart, goldenpoint,
coatiheart, & sopranocavern join as cavalier.
— violinpaw joins as a cavalier apprenti.
— chasmkit joins as a pion.
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
— chessclan fasts.
— there are no more fasting posts.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
— would you mind including cures to illnesses
from now on? i'd prefer color-ins please.
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— aspstar, morningwhisper, & thistleheart hunt.
— goldenpoint, coatiheart, & butterflyleap hunt.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— termitepaw attempts her warrior assessment!
— if she passes, she will be known as termitetongue.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
— horizonstar and aspstar try for kits.
— butterflyleap and richterscreech try for kits.
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒
— none this moon
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
♔ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ♚
— aspstar | tom | forty-four moons |
♖ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♜
— morningwhisper | molly | seventy-nine moons |
♗ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— richterscreech | tom | twenty-three moons |
— sweethen | molly | thirty-six moons |
— boarshine | molly | twenty-eight moons |
— orangeray | tom | thirty-one moons |
— coatiheart | tom | fifty-three moons |
— goldenpoint | molly | sixty-two moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— rookpaw | tom | thirteen moons |
— ravenpaw | molly | nine moons |
— termitepaw | molly | fourteen moons |
❀ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌È𝐑𝐄𝐒 ✿
— loonfrost | molly | fifty-five moons |
☀ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ☀
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ☀
♕ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ♛
— horizonstar | molly | fifty-one moons |
♗ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— wolfwhiskers | tom | twenty-nine moons |
♗ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— valleyrunner | tom | thirty-six moons |
— butterflyleap | molly | nineteen moons |
— flamingonose | tom | thirty-two moons |
— thistleheart | molly | forty-two moons |
— sopranocavern | molly | forty-four moons |
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♘
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— juncopaw | molly | thirteen moons |
— twilightpaw | molly | nine moons |
— violinpaw | molly | six moons |
♙ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♟
— genetkit | molly | four moons |
— martenkit | tom | four moons |
— lynxkit | molly | six moons |
— chasmkit | molly | four moons |

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
— richterscreech | rookpaw | three
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth
— valleyrunner | juncopaw | three
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth
— aspstar | ravenpaw | one
xxxxxhunting
— sweethen | twilightpaw | one
xxxxxhunting
— horizonstar | termitepaw | four
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
— goldenpoint | violinpaw | none
xxxxxnone
𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— morningwhisper (morning light) and butterflyleap (butterfly's flight) of owlclan
— boarshine (forsythiashine) of charclan
— flamingonose (pixie) of strawclan
— orangeray of dewclan
— coatiheart of rainclan
— valleyrunner, twilightpaw, and ravenpaw of twistedclan
— thistleheart of mooseclan
— sopranocavern and violinpaw of roseclan
— genetkit and martenkit of relicclan
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
— none yet
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
— catmint | cures greencough | x02
— cobwebs | stops bleeding | x03
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
— mice | one serving | none
— vole | one serving | three
— rabbit | two servings | four
— stoat | two servings | none
— big fish | three servings | one
— bird | three servings | three
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
— goldenrod | heals wounds | x01
— tansy | cures coughs | x01
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols, makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, & brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
— richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols, lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more mates for powers to work. powers currently not activated.

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅸ-Ⅷ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 09-08-19

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:00 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- Two young warriors squeal excitedly, darting after some leaves that were dancing around on the wind. A chill started to creep in on the air, chasing away the hot days of Greenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves from their branch homes. As the days become shorter and the skies change from a lively array of colors to a dead grey, the Clans will need to work hard on catching prey and stockpiling for the eventual snow fall of Leafbare.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•All images linked are from Unsplash, a F2U image site. If you have a image font for your Clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site.

• Please let your mod know if you would like to use colored in lineart, f2u images, descriptions or a mixture of these options for your cats references.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Dinolil1 wrote:
DrownedClan

Dandeliontail patrols the entirety of the island looking for anyone else.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Kazin wrote:
Font from 1001fonts.com

[ Hunting ]
Minnowstar and Sunfox hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
Barleypelt patrols.

[ Med Cat ]
not this moon.
    [ Rank Up ]
    not this moon.

[ Mates / Kits ]
    not this moon.

[ Other / Request ]
    Archclan consumes
    nothing [0 servings].
    Smokeflight is adopted from the fanclub!
    Minnowstar requests a medicine cat from Starclan.
[ Training ]
Fighting:

Stealth:

Tracking:

Hunting:

Swimming:

[ Minnowstar and Sunfox caught x2 squirrels ]
      [ Barleypelt found a warrior ]
      [ Starclan accepts Minnowstar's request and sends Archclan a medicine cat ]
爆殺王 wrote:
©

KeyClan fasts
Cypressstar goes on patrol
Cypressstar hunts
Cypressstar asks Cirque de Étoile for a Tamer

[ Cypressstar found a juggler ]
      [ Cypressstar caught x3 hares ]
      [ The Cirque de Étoile grants Cypressstar's request and sends Keyclan a tamer ]
      [ Please pick five herbs from here to start off your store ]
      [ Your mod will be Duplex ]
RayneyNix wrote:
FLURRYCLAN

Flurry Clan is located in the countryside underneath a low-hanging bridge in which trains regularly pass over, the small trees and bushes surrounding the bridge provide shelter for the clan in bad weather when just the bridge won't be enough. This often happens during the winter as the conditions are often harsh. The only cats that stay in the bushes year round are the medicine cats and kits.

TERRITORY

Around the camp there are the train tracks, a few barns, small cabins, and a fairly large river. Above the camp the train tracks are frequently traveled on by trains which is why apprentices are trained by their mentors to be cautious when crossing them. The barns are north of the camp and are mainly now abandoned, the cats sometimes come here to hunt for mice but the threat of barn owls make most cats uneasy to venture inside. To the south a bunch of cabins are inhabited by two-legs during green-leaf as they often go to the river to swim. The river is located in the East which is where most cats are able to hunt for fish, frogs, and voles. Even in cold temperatures some of the smaller fish or hibernating frogs can still be found along the reeds at the rivers edges, However most cats only fish here during leaf-fall or leaf-bare once all the two-legs leave. Flurry Clan also has their own version of the MoonStone/MoonPool which they call Sky Pond. The Sky Pond is located a days journey away from the last of the barns in a large cluster of trees where there is a small clearing in the middle with a pond, in this pond the reflective rocks at the bottom make the pond seem as if the moon itself fell inside.

NATURE

The cats of Flurry Clan are known to be rather introverted and wary around strangers, they are often resourceful as they have learned to adapt to their colder climate. Flurry Clan cats have strong connections with their families and they normally go hunting or border patrolling together as a group.

LOOKS

Flurry Clan cats often have medium length to long thick pelts due to low temperatures for most of the year and various pelt colors ranging from grey to tortoiseshell. Orange tabby's are rarely seen as most cats have pelts that can help them camouflage with their surroundings (for example: White and grey for snow, dark grey and black for the shadows, and Tortoiseshells for both the shadows and the surviving winter plants)

CLAN TERMINOLOGY

Train Tracks- Thunder Trail
Trains- Thunder Beast
Cabins- Two-Leg Nests
Star Clan- Star Speakers
MoonStone/MoonPool- Sky Pond

[ Flurryclan has been founded ]
      [ You have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
      [ You will start off with 20 pebbles ]
      [ Your mod will be Deimos ]
      [ Mod Notes: The cat's description is: chocolate calico with amber eyes ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me