Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

NEW CLAN FOUNDINGS

Postby Katrione » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:39 pm

frightened eyes wrote:
MOONCLAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
FROM THE ASHES, WE WILL RISE.

they were attacked.

by what, no one knew. but they came from the shadows, killing silently as they slept. the next day, shadowclan was declared fallen, with only the bodies left behind to give an idea of what had happened. everyone in the camp had died, except for one, who was the sole survivor of the mighty and great clan.

“yellowtail,” they whispered in his dreams, his fallen clanmates, his fallen leader. “that is no longer your name. moonstar, from the ashes, you will rise. rebuild shadowclan under a new name and new leadership, and restore us to our glory and power.”

from the ashes of shadowclan, moonclan was born underneath the leadership of moonstar, and from those ashes, they will rise.

like shadowclan before them, moonclan has claimed a pine forest. there is hardly any grass, but the ground is muddy and cool.

the camp
      the moonclan camp is a dark, well-concealed hollow surrounded by brambles, with their entrance being through a thorn tunnel. the leader’s den is beneath the roots of a big oak tree, the warrior’s den is underneath a bramble bush. the warrior’s den looks prickly on the outside but inside, it is lined with pine needles and moss. there is a smooth boulder at the edge of the clearing, known as the clanrock, which serves as a higher place for the leader to address the camp. propped up next to the clanrock is another rock, and it creates a sheltered cave underneath. the cave serves as the medicine cat’s den, and sick or injured cats can rest in the ferns surrounding the boulder. there is another hollow shielded by a thorn bush, which is the nursery, with the thorn bush providing protection.

salt lakes
      a little ways down south of moonclan’s territory is what as known as the salt lakes, which are actually not made of salt, but freshwater. the salt lakes are well-used in the newleaf moons when the weather is warm, and the cats will gather there after long days to relax, with curious kits liking to dare each other to dip their paws in the water.

the whispering stones
      deep in moonclan’s pine forest more towards the north is a sacred place known as the whispering stones, where the medicine cats will go to speak with starclan. the medicine cat must curl up in the center of the great and towering stones, and in their dreams, starclan will visit them. the full moon festival and naming day takes place here also.

this is my second clan (proof). requesting that moonstar is my founder and hazilnut is my moderator!

[ Moonclan has been founded ]
      [ Your second mod will be Hazilnut ]
      [ You have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
      [ Also, please credit any fonts you use in your posts in the future! Thank you! ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Pufferheart wrote:

OceanClan is a clan of cats who live on a beach next to the ocean. The cats in this clan are usually all short-haired. Theses cats are all good swimmers, being taught as kits to swim. Later, they can learn to be better swimmers by their mentors. All the ranks are the same as a normal clan. Fish are a common prey, and cats will learn how to catch them.
The cats are known for their good swimming ability, and are on the small size. Seashells & seaweed line the beach, and apprentices like to collect them and bring them back to camp. Clan territory is just into the trees by the beach by the waters. OceanClan cats are usually friendly and helpful.
I would like to request a short-haired cat for my starter!

[ Oceanclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Chamrosh** ]
      [ You have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
      [ **Cham is being covered by sub replies from other mods for the time being due to a busy schedule ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan Founding Post;;

Postby obnixious » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:29 pm

ImageKeyClan is located in an old abandoned twoleg's theme park. There's two small bits of a metal track. They were originally one roller coaster track that has been weathered down over the ears and has had pieces broken off to where it looks like it's two. The carts of the roller coaster lay on the larger one, and the cats of this Clan call them metal mice. Jugglers sleep in them.
      paragraphNear the tracks is a weird little building. There's an opening on the one wall, and the floor inside is covered in soft leaves and moss. There are a few ledges along the walls and broken down boxes. The Musicians and their Clowns live in this building, and the kits learn to get around by climbing up on these ledges. This building also has a large piece of metal across the opening. It's very old and broken down, and half of it is fallen down over the gap, while the other half is partially still up at the top. It seems like it will fall at any moment, but it's quite sturdy where it is.
      paragraphOn the other side of the tracks, there is a very tiny building. It is just a booth, with enough room for only one cat to comfortably sleep inside. The Ringmaster stays in here. This building also has a little opening on one of the walls, with an old, rusted piece of metal that they can bring down or pull up to make sure the weather doesn't rain on them while they are sleeping.
      paragraphThen, near to the metal tracks and the larger building, there is another strange building. However, it is much larger than both of the others, and has a weird path that starts at one end of the building, and weaves through only to come out on the other end. There's weird little rooms throughout the path, filled with old, broken down twoleg things. This building is where the Acrobats and the Trapeze Artist live. They huddle together for warmth in the largest room at the center of the building, where the winds don't reach as easily. The Musicians also live in this building, just in another room nearest to the entrance by the little building where the Magicians live; so that the Clowns may come and see them easily.
      paragraphLast but not least, there is a large metal snake-like thing that's turned belly up. It's weird, small, black feet creak and groan when the wind blows. It's back has many holes, where the Tamer keeps their herbs stored. The use a few different pieces of the creature's spine, and sleep in the hollowed out head. (This, of course, is just a flipped over section of roller-coaster carts. They're built different than the "mice" that the Jugglers sleep in, and very clearly connected, so they've decided it's a giant snake.)
      ImageThis Clan is a bit out of the way, and don't really talk to many other Clans. They are usually rather extroverted cats, always willing to talk to others and to show off their unique skills, but that doesn't exactly mean that other Clans take to them as well as they'd want them to.
      ImageWhen cats die that have lived their lives doing good deeds; that have lived justly and properly, they will move on to Cirque de Étoile. Cirque de Étoile is what they call StarClan, and it means Star Circus. They send the Ringmaster and Tamer's visions, and speak to them in their dreams. There is a small pond a bit into the woods by their camp where they can speak to their ancestors, and only certain ranks are allowed to go anywhere near the Dream Pool.
      paragraphOn the other hand, there is The Freak Show. Cats who do evil things in their lives, or injure and kill innocent cats are banished here when they die. It is a dark place, and the cats here take on weird, mutated forms; kind of like a visual sign of their evil. They can be larger, or warped in weird ways, and almost don't look like regular cats anymore.
      ImageAll kinds of cats can be found here. From large Norwegian Forest cats, to the dainty Siamese; KeyClan is not picky about their members. They are a few days travel from a twoleg Clan, from which they get a few ex-kittypets coming to them as they escape their comfortable, pampered lives. It certainly makes for a curious collection of cats.
      ImageLeader -> Ringmaster (the Ringleader/Ringmaster is the head of a circus)
      paragraphparagraphDeputy -> Trapeze Artist (to become Trapeze Artist, you must've trained a Juggler or have a Juggler training under you, as well as be able to walk along a side of the metal track at it's highest point with ease)
      paragraphparagraphMedicine Cat -> Tamer (name kind of taken from Lion Tamer. Occassionally called 'Snake Tamer' for living in the dead metal snake)
      paragraphparagraphWarriors -> Acrobats (warriors are a very important part of a Clan. They have to look out for the Clan, hunt to feed the Clan, fight off any possible threats, and many other things. They're almost constantly doing things, and sometimes it feels like they're jumping through hoops; so they've been renamed acrobats)
      paragraphparagraphApprentices -> Jugglers (when training, these young cats have to learn so many things and juggle so many new responsibilities, so they're renamed Jugglers)
      paragraphparagraphQueen -> Magicians (this name change is mostly just a joke. They're Magicians because they preform the greatest trick of all; birth. It also makes for amusing stories for the Clowns)
      paragraphparagraphKits -> Clowns (many clowns fit within a clown car, just as many Clowns can come from a mother cat. Also kits can be silly, so it works out)
      paragraphparagraphElders -> Musicians (instead of just telling plain stories, most of the elders of this Clan will tell their stories in some kind of song form, and encourage the Clowns to help them with their music. So, they're named Musicians)
      paragraphparagraphparagraphparagraph(font credits © ©)
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ quickclan 30 ]

Postby eagle, » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
      total 103 : ♂ 51 ♀ 51 nb 1 | servings 16 (+104) | moonpool anytime | pebbles 59 | mod kacchan, | archives xx xx | font credits xx xxx

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

x
x

indentthe red evening sun sat on the horizon when cyanstar climbed the wind rock, his voice ringing out clearly when he called to the clan. already, falconflight sat with his daughter as dovepaw frantically drew her paw over her ears. many members of the clan were already in the clearing, though it took time for others to come down from the dens and the upper level of the camp, closer to the lip of the moor. in the time it took for quickclan to come together as one, falconflight bent his head to whisper to his daughter. "do you know why we named you dovekit all those moons ago?" he asked, watching as dovepaw looked up at him, pausing between nervous grooming.
indent"after turtledove, since you're so close to her," dovepaw said, and falconflight flashed her a gentle smile.
indent"we wanted kits so badly. we loved taking care of twiteflight when she was a kit, but we were both so nervous that we wouldn't have that chance again. we agreed a long time ago that we wanted a big family," falconflight said, aware of the clan coming together, picking out the familiar voices of the cats he knew so well. finchthroat's laugh resounded nearby, but falconflight couldn't take his eyes away from dovepaw. "so when turtledove offered to give us kits, we were thrilled. sometimes, you four are a pawful," falconflight teased lightly, knocking his shoulder against dovepaw's when she cut in.
indent"you mean that finchthroat is a pawful," dovepaw said.
indent"she gets that from cyanstar, i'm convinced," falconflight commented, earning a laugh in turn. "and when we saw you, we knew immediately that you were so special. you were so small, but we could tell that you were going to be so gentle, so peaceful, but also so strong. you were named for turtledove, yes, because you had already had all of the strength and heart that she has, and you were just a small kit." at that, dovepaw ducked her head and lapped at her chest fur to flatten it, but falconflight craned his neck to stay in her line of sight. "i just want you to know how proud we are of you. i know you were down that the others became warriors first, but you are so strong. you've come so far, and i'm proud to be your father."
indent"dad always says that you like to be a sap," dovepaw said after a beat, though she pressed forward to lean her forehead into falconflight's chest. "thank you, thank you for always being the best father."
indentanything else that they might have exchanged was packed into a warm smile when plumpaw bounded forward to join the front of the crowd, flintpaw following in his direct pawsteps, guided by peckernose brushing against his side, complaining as they went, "- i'm serious, peckernose, the only name that fits is flinteyes or flintsight -"
indent"can you be a little less optimistic, for once in your life?" that was autumnpaw, who weaved expertly through the various cats to reach where gorseberry and alpinemask were sitting on falconflight's other side, next to tallpeak. a nose nudged dovepaw from behind, and she twisted to see the faces of her siblings crowd into her vision, making her laugh. at that same moment, cyanstar began to speak again, and dovepaw turned back from cricketchirp, finchthroat, and dandelionspring, but not before watching dandelionspring mime taking a deep breath and cricketchirp grin widely.
indent"thank you all for being here. we have much to get through tonight, so let's get started so that we can all get some rest and the new warriors can take care of watching camp all night, eh?" cyanstar joked to ease the clan into the ceremonies, and his chest puffed out confidently at the laughs he received from the crowd. "tonight we celebrate as more of our apprentices become warriors. they have completed their training under the guidance of their mentors. and i call upon quickclan of past and present to accept them as full members of the clan." cyanstar's muscles flexed when he jumped down into the center of the clearing to greet the three apprentices, and all eyes rested on the young leader. he turned first to his own apprentices, who shot up without hesitation to take his place in front of cyanstar. when he stood, his forepaws kneaded the ground anxiously, and cyanstar couldn't contain his fond smile. "plumpaw, do you swear before quickclan of past and present, to uphold the principals we hold most sacred, to protect the clan with all of your body and mind?"
indentplumpaw's obvious nerves carried into his voice when he answered cyanstar, wincing when his voice cracked in the middle. "i do," he said first, then again, the second time coming out stronger and more sure, "i swear it." again, cyanstar smiled at the younger tom.
indent"then from this moment on you will be known as plumblossom, for your gentle spirit. starclan honors your boundless energy and eagerness to show what you're made of. quickclan welcomes you as a full warrior." then he motioned to dovepaw, who received several quiet cheers when falconflight nudged her forward. this time cyanstar's eyes gleamed, showing just how proud he was of his own kit when he addressed her. "dovepaw, do you swear before quickclan of past and present, to uphold the principals we hold most sacred, to protect the clan with all of your body and mind?"
indent"i want nothing else," dovepaw said in answer, her whiskers quivering, "i do."
indentcyanstar's smile only widened at that, and he offered her an encouraging nod. "then from this moment on you will be known as dovewish, for your optimism. starclan honors your gentle touch and passion for everything you set out to do. quickclan welcomes you as a full warrior," cyanstar said, taking the moment to lean forward and touch his nose to her cheek. "i'm so proud of you," he whispered, and dovewish answered in kind by pressing her nose into his shoulder for a beat before they parted. at last, he called to flintpaw, who was still waiting next to his brother. "flintpaw, i believe you've been waiting long enough for this moment. shall we?" cyanstar asked him, and flintpaw managed a huff of laughter when he dipped his head and rose to his paws. without any assistance, flintpaw crossed to cyanstar, stopping in front of the clan leader and raising his chin, looking entirely dignified in the moment. "flintpaw, do you swear before quickclan of past and present, to uphold the principles we hold most sacred, to protect the clan with all of your mind and body?" cyanstar asked him.
indentthere was a brief pause, in which flintpaw drew in a deep breath before giving a minute nod. "there's nothing i would rather do, i'd give everything i have for quickclan."
indent"i have no doubts about that," cyanstar replied sincerely. "and it is for that reason that from now on, you will be known as flintspark, for the fire you have within you. starclan honors your tenacity and resilience, even in the worst of times. quickclan welcomes you as a full warrior."
indentimmediately, the clan raised their voices to the darkening sky to greet the newest warriors by their names. "plumblossom! dovewish! flintspark!" dovewish watched from her place among falconflight, twiteflight, and her littermates, when flintspark paused and leaned closer to cyanstar, watched his mouth form the words, "thank you, cyanstar," before he padded away to where peckernose, ravengaze, and autumnpaw greeted him.

indentsagetuft was exhausted by the time that peace descended in the nursery and her kits were nestled at her stomach. her eyelids were heavy and her muscles ached from exertion, but she wasn't done yet. there was work to be done. nearest to her, willowfrost let out gentle puffs of air, snorting quietly now and again in her sleep, and the eldest queen's stomach was large with her own unborn kits. lilacshadow had claimed the nest on willowfrost's other side, and the calico queen slept with her tail draped over her nose, body wrapped tightly around herself. on the other side of the nursery, honeyflower was asleep with vermilionkit half draped over the edge of the bedding, and hawkrise had already given up trying to round her family into a single nest. while the tabby queen slept with accentorkit and sedgekit, waspkit, chaserkit, and copperkit occupied the one beside her. all of them were sound asleep, along with the other kits who preferred to sleep in a giant knot of limbs and fur. sagetuft envied them.
indentthough she knew that cyanstar would have no issue knowing that she had taken a mate from outside of the clan, she knew that others who ask for more details than she was willing to give. the clan was large, with too many gossips and ears to listen. sagetuft would much rather if her business was kept to herself. which meant that she would be entirely alone in taking one of her daughters to her father in steamclan. it was sagetuft's burden to carry, hers to go through with on her own.
indentbut her muscles were weakened from the birth and effort of late, and sagetuft felt her legs begin to buckle the first time she tried to stand. one of her kits, houndkit, whimpered softly. it must have been that noise: the sound of an upset kit that woke hawkrise, who raised her head sleepily. "sagetuft?" hawkrise whispered, pausing only when honeyflower snuffed at her side, "are you alright?" she asked.
indentthere should have been some excuse she could make for why she was standing, awake and alert in the middle of the night, one of her newborn kits grasped by her scruff. there must have been something she could say to hawkrise that would get the other queen to turn back over in her nest to sleep, so that sagetuft could slip out. however, any lie died in her throat, instead overcome with emotion, the pain of separation from the daughter that she still held, the suffering that came from knowing that her actions had consequences that she wouldn't be able to fully understand until it was far too late. instead, she placed her kit down and shook her head. "hawkrise, i need your help," she said, and some desperation must have seeped into her tone, for hawkrise sat up immediately, suddenly wide awake. "i need to take her to steamclan. i don't want anyone here to know. please, i can't do this alone." and she couldn't, not when she was so tired, not when hawkrise's expression showed genuine concern.
indent"let me help you," hawkrise murmured, standing and stepping over her own kits to cross to saetuft's nest. "what can i do?" sagetuft's muscles felt pulled taunt, though it was the tone of hawkrise's voice, the fact that she didn't question sagetuft beyond making herself useful, that allowed for her tension to easy ever so slightly.
indent"they need to think she's lost, or dead... there can't be a chance that they would track her down," sagetuft whispered. at that, hawkrise narrowed her eyes but nodded briskly. in the same moment, however, willowfrost tossed in her nest and blinked her eyes open. sagetuft supposed that the prickly molly meant to scold them for waking her, but she hesitated when she took in the sight: hawkrise and sagetuft alert, the latter's fur fluffed out and twitching anxiously, one of her kits between her paws. hawkrise noticed this too, and let out a soft sigh. without saying anything else, she gestured for sagetuft to leave the nursery with her kit, and sagetuft only looked back long enough to see hawkrise whisper quickly to willowfrost, who met sagetuft's gaze but said nothing in reply. by the time hawkrise met her outside of the den, sagetuft rounded on her expectantly.
indent"i'm going with you to steamclan, willowfrost is going to cover for us if any of the others wake up," hawkrise explained quickly. sagetuft meant to argue, but she flicked her ear dismissively. "no, you're still weak and i'm not having you go out there alone. not when the weather is getting cold. you could use the help, and i've never been to steamclan before." not waiting for further comment, hawkrise led the climb to the upper level of camp, pausing only when they reached the path that led to the warriors' den. "stay here, stay out of sight. i'm getting duneserpent so he can help too," hawkrise said before leaving sagetuft and her kit alone. high in the sky, the moon offered cold light, and the quickclan camp had never before been a more intimidating place to live.
indentas promised, hawkrise appeared again several moments later, a tired duneserpent in tow, though the lithe warrior didn't look all too surprised when he looked between sagetuft and her kit. hawkrise spoke again, "here's what's going to happen," she said, looking between sagetuft and duneserpent, "we're going to steamclan to drop off the kit. duneserpent is going to find some fox scent and lead a trail of it to camp. if we're not back in time, he's going to alert the clan and say that there was a fox in the nursery who took your kit and we tried to chase after it."
indent"you think they'll believe it?" sagetuft asked quietly.
indentit was duneserpent who answered, his tone surprisingly soft, "they will if you sell the story. if you need to do this, then you're going to have to make it look convincing."
indentsagetuft looked down at the kit at her paws, too young and too innocent. she thought of the two daughters who she would be able to watch grow up, and the daughter she wouldn't. the daughter that she was deciding to give to tumblepounce. the very thought brought a wave of emotions up her throat to well in her eyes until she blinked hastily, knowing that there was no time left to spare. "let's go then," she said, offering duneserpent a slight nod of gratitude for his help, before she ducked her head to pick up her kit. with hawkrise close behind, she climbed the last of the path up to the moor, cresting over it until she could set her eyes on the horizon. and so she went.

indentin the days following the news of a fox in camp that stole one of sagetuft's newborn kits, the entire clan was on-edge. patrols were sent out on constant rotations to scour the moorland for traces of kit scent or foxes. as the days passed, however, it became increasingly clear that the odds of ever finding the kit were slim, even less that she would ever be found alive. attention turned from finding the lost kit to comforting sagetuft in her time of need, protecting the nursery, and protecting one another. training was carried out in large groups, which was how ploverpaw found herself really talking to oleanderpaw for the first time since he came to quickclan.
indentit started with oleanderpaw asking if ploverpaw could help show him a fighting move that she had been practicing with duneserpent, and it was only a matter of time until they were walking back to camp together that he paused and looked to her. "what was he like?" oleanderpaw asked suddenly, and ploverpaw stumbled, having to regain her footing before she was ready to turn and face her brother. his gaze was downcast. "i mean... mom told me things, but i'm not sure how well she actually knew him. she didn't know that he had other mates... other kits. like owletcry, webtail, vermilionkit, cardinalheart. it's a lot to take in. mom didn't even tell me the truth until we were on the way here. it's -"
indent"a lot to take in," ploverpaw finished for him, stepping closer when oleanderpaw nodded. "i know. i mean, i only found out recently too. as far as i knew, a patrol found me on the border. no family, just me." her eyes raised towards the vast open sky when she exhaled heavily, "and then i find out that i'm redstar's daughter. and then you and flowerskip come from no where. and suddenly i have a massive family. i'm still not sure how to feel about it."
indentshe heard the hitch in oleanderpaw's breath, and his eyes were wide when she looked back to him. "in charclan, mom could't tell anyone that i was her son. forbidden romances... they weren't allowed. one of the other queens took care of me. but i think i knew, anyway, that flowerskip... that she cared." he flicked his tail anxiously, and ploverpaw watched as his claws dug into the soft ground. "so when charclan broke apart and she came to me, saying that she was my mother and that i had family in quickclan, i didn't question her. i just followed."
indentonce again, ploverpaw felt a pang ring in her chest at the sight of oleaderpaw, her brother looking so small, so frightened. he looked like redstar had, like cardinalheart did, but his eyes lacked the same fire of their father and half-brother. whereas redstar always appeared larger than life, and cardinalheart had always been a warm, protective force in ploverpaw's life, oleanderpaw was scared - no, he was terrified - for what had come to pass. "i didn't know redstar well. i didn't know that he was my father until after he died. but he was brave, and strong. maybe he did some things that... weren't so good. but without him, none of us would be here right now. and i like being here, i like here. he made it possible."
indent"do you think..." oleanderpaw started, only to trail off for a long moment before sighing quietly. "do you think he ever wished that we all could have been together? like he dreamed of having me here, and all of the others that could be out there."
indentploverpaw felt her answer lay heavy on her tongue, but she knew what oleanderpaw needed to hear. she pressed against his side, allowing their shoulders to bump, and she began to lead him back on the path towards camp. "i'm sure of it," she said, feeling her heart clench when oleanderpaw leaned against her, as if he was left boneless. by the time they reached camp, they had returned to lighter conversation. there, flowerskip was waiting for them. over oleanderpaw's shoulder, ploverpaw watched as flowerskip stood and made to move towards them, but paused when her eyes locked with ploverpaw's. flowerskip pricked her ears in a silent question, and ploverpaw responded in kind with the slightest shake of her head before returning her attention to oleanderpaw, who was laughing at a comment that passed between them.

indent"what does it feel like to finally be a warrior, flintspark?" the late afternoon sun was setting when aspenwish and her family were sharing their meal together before nightfall passed by. flintspark had taken to grooming his fur, whereas peckernose was stretched out on his side, his twisted leg tucked protectively underneath him while he dozed. as with every time aspenwish looked at her sons, she felt a warm pulse in her chest, what she marked as love for them, thankfulness that they were still with her after the last moons which had left them both injured, both healing in their own ways when so many other families had been torn apart. her heart went out to hollyfur's family, oakseed and his remaining kits, to patchwing and bouldertooth, to daffodilstem and sparrowcall. where so many lost their loved ones, aspenwish thanked the stars each night that her sons were still right by her side.
indent"i'm already missing bugging you," flintspark answered his former mentor, who let out a rumbling purr, merely rolling his eyes at aspenwish. "i was almost hoping that cyanstar would keep me back another moon or two so i could get a few more jabs in."
indent"he already saw that you were turning my fur gray, and the apprentices got together to vote you out of the den. i can see why. did you know you snore louder than blizzardrush and roselight combined?" nightfall shot back. at that, peckernose finally opened his eyes when he snorted a laugh. flintspark hissed and swatted at his brother's nose, missing by just a hair when peckernose rolled out of the way.
indentflintspark grunted and angled his ears towards nightfall. "that's slander and you know it. groveclan can probably hear roselight from his snores. i don't know how he and rowanfoot can share a nest."
indent"rowanfoot must be deaf," peckernose chimed in, and nightfall hummed. he opened his mouth to add on, though aspenwish cut in.
indent"be nice, now. flintspark, you do snore," she said, to which flintspark flicked his ear indignantly. "and nightfall, you snore louder than blizzardrush. it's a miracle that i'm not deaf from where my nest is between you two," she added, letting out a laugh when nightfall balked.
indentat that moment, a shout went up from the bottom of the camp path, and flintspark got to his paws, nudging peckernose as he went. "sorry, that's ravengaze. i told him we would go train a bit and he can help me with hunting. peckernose, c'mon," flintspark urged before touching his nose to aspenwish's and padding to nightfall long enough to nudge his former-mentor's shoulder affectionately. peckernose was slower to his paws, but he followed suit in saying goodbye to aspenwish and offering nightfall a polite grin before limping quickly after flintspark to meet their friend.
indentfor a moment, silence stretched between aspenwish and nightfall when they watched the young warriors go before nightfall settled beside aspenwish. "you did a good job with them. everything they've been through, how far they've come. you should be proud."
indentaspenwish hummed quietly. "of course i'm proud. they've had trouble, of course. it feels like just yesterday that they were so small. it wasn't just me, they had a lot of help. flintspark couldn't have done it without you. you two are so close," she said, finally twisting to look at nightfall after her sons had disappeared from her line of sight. "thank you, for being there for him. you were so patient. for moons."
indentnightfall shrugged his shoulders, but there was a heaviness in the act. "i was so scared when redstar assigned me to train him. i thought i was screw up. i was still so young, and here was this apprentice, this kit with such wide eyes. he's stronger than i think i could be." aspenwish smiled, so small and sad that nightfall couldn't help it when he leaned forward, resting his chin on top of her head. "when we were attacked, i was so scared again. here was the apprentice i would protect with my own life and... he was hurt. there was nothing i could do. maybe it's silly, but i felt like he was my son, and i feel like that even more now. i could never be like you - i could never be his parent but..." he trailed off then, and aspenwish shifted, this time moving to rest her head on his shoulder. tentatively, he licked between her ears, comforting.
indent"flintspark and peckernose... their father died before i even came to quickclan. he was hit by a twoleg monster. gone, just like that... they've never had a father. you're the closest thing that flintspark will ever get, and i think you've done a good job of it. thank you for helping him when i couldn't, nightfall," her voice cracked then and she sucked in a stuttering breath, and again nightfall pressed close, offering his presence as comfort.
indent"i'll always love him like he's my son. flintspark, and peckernose too. i'm going to do whatever i can to be there for them, and for you too, aspenwish. i'm going to keep you all safe," nightfall said, and aspenwish didn't miss the tone in his voice, so solemn and serious, so far removed from the teasing tom she had always known.
indent"and who will protect you, when you need help?" aspenwish questioned, tilting her head back to look up at him. "let me help you too, nightfall. you can't carry the world on your shoulders."
indentfor a moment, she understood his silence as hesitation, as some reservation. but when nightfall's eyes met hers, they were soft, a gentle green of grass in the summer, green like moss, green like leaves blowing in the wind. she could have lost herself in the green if not for the gentle timbre of his voice. "alright," he whispered, "we'll protect each other, then."

indent"miranda!" heronkit called from the back of the den, where he and scorpionkit had posted themselves with vermilionkit and valeriankit to make sure that none of the younger kits - chaserkit, namely - didn't try to escape the elder's den to go off on one of his infamous adventures. though he was only several moons old, chaserkit had made himself known as a menace in the quickclan camp, fond of stirring up chaos. more than once, miranda overheard several of the warriors taking bets of who would be assigned to mentor hawkrise's bunch of rowdy kits. of the group, only sedgekit appeared to the elder to be particularly well-behaved, lounging against smokekit as the older kit groomed her ears. miranda turned her eyes to heronkit, who always wore a broad grin. "can you tell us about the one with the fox?" he asked, and miranda shot him a smile in return. it was his favorite story.
indentshe cleared her throat in the same moment that movement behind the kits caught her attention, giving miranda pause. the sight of familiar calico made her blood run cold, though lilacshadow gave away nothing in her expression. "miranda," her voice was sugar, sweet to the point that miranda's stomach twisted from nausea. "i'm sorry to interrupt, but i was hoping i could talk to you for a moment. the rest of the queens are so busy." her eyes ran across the group of kits, and miranda breathed deeply to maintain her composure, to keep from showing signs of panic.
indent"of course," miranda said, then to the kits, "i heard that pinepaw and crakepaw learned a new battle move today. maybe if you ask them nicely they'll play with you all. sorry, heronkit, next time, alright," she said, feeling her fur prickle until the kits finally left the den. then it was just miranda and layla. "you need to stay away from them, they're just kits," miranda said when she was sure that they were alone.
indentthe statement pulled a harsh laugh from the calico queen, who moved forward until there was barely any space between them. "and what about my kits, huh? my kits, who are going to be without their father. what about them?"
indent"these kits didn't have anything to do with the fighting, and you know it, layla," miranda said, forcing her fur to lie flat on her shoulders.
indentthe growl that came from the queen was low and threatening, though miranda knew better than to let herself flinch when layla could see. "those kits are guilt. they're all guilty. and my name is lilacshadow. layla had everything taken from her, lilacshadow is going to take it back."
indentit was the logic of a kit who had their favorite ball of moss taken from them, so immature and illogical in that grounds of logic. once, miranda had cared so deeply for layla - for lilacshadow - when she had been ill, when nolan was still alive. in the before, miranda always thought of layla as a little headstrong, but such was the constitution of a cat who had lived a tough life, constantly on the move, chased by death. miranda had seen both sides, but lilacshadow was not the pretty young molly she had once known and cared for. there was a darkness in her stare, a danger in his posture, that couldn't be trusted. "you can't get him back. you don't think i wouldn't have tried? but he was gone long before he died, we both know it. he wasn't the cat we loved."
indent"you," lilacshadow snarled, "you gave up on him. you stopped loving him. not me. i never abandoned him. graham and i were always loyal. where were you?" but it was clear that she didn't want an answer. "you turned on him. his own mother: a traitor. you broke him, left him vulnerable. his blood is on your paws too, miranda, never forget that, because i won't." she lashed her tail and narrowed her eyes. "this entire clan, all of those clans, are painted in his blood. his, graham's, all of the cats we lost. for my kits, i'm going to make them all pay, starting with you. i want you to know that." anger and fury was suddenly replaced by a sweet smile, so sweet that miranda twisted her face away from the whiplash. before she could recover to say anything, lilacshadow turned from her and padded from the den. miranda swallowed thickly and exhaled in the quiet of her den. she let her face drop, resting her forehead against the ground, and it was only moments later that she realized that she was trembling.

indentevery muscle in bluesky's body ached, and he felt heavy from the ends of his whiskers to the tip of his tail. he heaved in deep breaths of air, but it wasn't enough.

oakseed training bluesky

cardinalheart feels alone & sweetecho wants to make amends

→ actions
traded cats sagetuft gives fogspark to tumblepounce of steamclan
consumption quickclan eats five hares and a mouse
kitting willowfrost is kitting, the father is a loner
rank changes thunderpaw is ready to take his assessment. if he passes, he will be named thunderstomp
heronkit and scorpionkit are old enough to become apprentices
hunting sparrowcall, chanterellestep, marshstripe, hollyfur, rainypath, and patchwing
tallpeak, flurrywind, marshstripe, dartersplash, bouldertooth, and canaryleap
eagleheart, thistlestrike, kindleflare, cardinalheart, fleetingmoon, and fluffytuft
oakseed, loonlight, acorntail, minnowjump, mulestomp, and sproutclaw
cyanstar, falconflight, brightcreek, canaryleap, plumblossom, and birchface
border patrols nightfall, swiftscreech, ravengaze, owletcry, webtail, and grassthorn
blizzardrush, oriolefeather, peckernose, rowanfoot, roselight, and hollowfang
training branchpaw and ploverpaw learn swimming
pinepaw and lagoonpaw learn fighting
crakepaw and charredpaw learn hunting
oleanderpaw and fallowpaw learn endurance
herb hunting gorseberry and autumnpaw look for herbs
notes an extra patrol and voles have been added for passing 100 cats
i'd prefer if no cats die on patrols, though injuries are fine, thank you! xx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

LEADER ⎯⎯
cyanstar, 46m, ♂
8 lives remaining

DEPUTY ⎯⎯
tallpeak, 58m, ♀

MEDICINE CATS ⎯⎯
alpinemask, 51m, ♂ - 6sp
gorseberry, 32m, ♂ - 6sp

MEDICINE APP. ⎯⎯
autumnpaw, 14m, ♀
blind

WARRIORS ⎯⎯
sparrowcall, 81m, ♂
snakespots, 63m, ♂
sweetecho, 55m, ♀
blizzardrush, 53m, ♀
brackenrose, 52m, ♀
falconflight, 51m, ♂
flurrywind, 51m, ♂
flowerskip, 51m, ♀
splashfall, 50m, ♂
hickorypatch, 50m, ♀
aspenwish, 49m, ♀
nightfall, 48m, ♂
hollyfur, 44m, ♀
xx
WARRIORS CONT. ⎯⎯
eagleheart, 44m, ♂
thistlestrike, 44m, ♀
kindleflare, 43m, ♀
fluffytuft, 41m, ♂
oakseed, 39m, ♂
duneserpent, 38m, ♂
loonlight, 37m, ♀
bluesky, 37m, ♂
patchwing, 34m, ♀
pearsblossom, 34m, ♀
treespirit, 33m, ♂
berrypad, 32m, ♀
whitesnow, 32m, ♀
flamestrike, 32m, ♂
alderpatch, 32m, nb
brightcreek, 31m, ♀
acorntail, 29m, ♀
minnowjump, 28m, ♂
mulestomp, 28m, ♂
canaryleap, 28m, ♂
chanterellestep, 27m, ♂
swiftscreech, 26m, ♀
twiteflight, 24m, ♀
birchface, 23m, ♂
sproutclaw, 23m, ♂
mintstem, 23m, ♀
cherrydawn, 23m, ♀
ravengaze, 22m, ♂
xx
WARRIORS CONT. ⎯⎯
grassthorn, 21m, ♀
oriolefeather, 21m, ♂
peckernose, 21m, ♂
limp
flintspark, 21m, ♂
blind
rowanfoot, 19m, ♂
roselight, 19m, ♂
sunnyheart, 19m, ♂
hollowfang, 18m, ♂
marshstripe, 18m, ♀
dartersplash, 18m, ♂
cardinalheart, 17m, ♂
fleetingmoon, 17m, ♂
owletcry, 17m, ♀
webtail, 17m, ♂
rainypath, 17m, ♀
bouldertooth, 16m, ♂
daffodilstem, 15m, ♀
finchthroat, 15m, ♀
cricketchirp, 15m, ♂
dandelionspring, 15m, ♀
dovewish, 15m, ♀
plumblossom, 14m, ♂
tinselstorm, 13m, ♀
magpiesong, 13m, ♂
xx
APPRENTICES ⎯⎯
thunderpaw, 12m, ♂
valleypaw, 11m, ♀
kestrelpaw, 11m, ♀
frogpaw, 11m, ♂
rootpaw, 11m, ♂
hootpaw, 11m, ♀
branchpaw, 11m, ♀
ploverpaw, 10m, ♀
oleanderpaw, 10m, ♂
pinepaw, 9m, ♀
crakepaw, 9m, ♂
charredpaw, 9m, ♀
lagoonpaw, 9m, ♂
fallowpaw, 7m, ♀
xx
QUEENS & KITS ⎯⎯
willowfrost, 65m, ♀
due in now
honeyflower, 56m, ♀
→ vermilionkit, 4m, ♂
lilacshadow, 47m, ♀
due in 1m
hawkrise, 34m, ♀
waspkit, 2m, ♂
copperkit, 2m, ♂
chaserkit, 2m, ♂
accentorkit, 2m, ♀
sedgekit, 2m, ♀
sagetuft, 25m, ♀
houndkit, 0m, ♀
verglaskit, 0m, ♀
heronkit, 6m, ♂
scorpionkit, 6m, ♂
valeriankit, 4m, ♀
starlingkit, 3m, ♂
smokekit, 3m, ♀

ELDERS ⎯⎯
miranda, 115m, ♀

MENTORS ⎯⎯
gorseberry, autumnpaw, 4
brightcreek, valleypaw, 4
twiteflight, kestrelpaw, 4
falconflight, frogpaw, 4
berrypad, rootpaw, 4
whitesnow, hootpaw, 4
flamestrike, branchpaw, 3
canaryleap, thunderpaw, 4
duneserpent, ploverpaw, 3
snakespots, oleanderpaw, 0
sproutclaw, pinepaw, 1
cherrydawn, crakepaw, 1
splashfall, charredpaw, 2
mintstem, lagoonpaw, 1
fluffytuft, fallowpaw, 0
xx
MENTORS CONT. ⎯⎯
xx
MEDICINE ⎯⎯
xx

DECEASED ⎯⎯
xx

FAMILY TREES ⎯⎯
xx
xx
PREY PILE ⎯⎯
minnow, x20, 1 serving
mouse, x15, 1 serving
vole, x0, 1 serving
rabbit, x13, 2 servings
small fish, x12, 2 servings
squirrel, x13, 2 servings
hare, x7, 3 servings
big fish, x11, 3 servings
bird, x15, 3 servings
total: 210 servings
xx
ALLIES ⎯⎯
hazeclan, nightwolf950
groveclan, solyn

ENEMIES ⎯⎯
n/a

BORDERS ⎯⎯
north, hazeclan, nightwolf950
north-east, n/a, n/a
north-west, n/a, n/a
east, n/a, n/a
west, quartzclan, miles morales
south, n/a, n/a
south-east, n/a, n/a
south-west, swiftclan, phina d wolf
Last edited by eagle, on Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OceanClan - day 1

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:28 am

♂: 1 ♀: 0 | Next Starclan Visit: now | Pebbles: 0 | Mod: Chamrosh

The air was smelled like salt and there was a small breeze, so Crab knew it was a great day to be outside. Crab walked out of his little hut he had made out driftwood, and he headed for the beach nearby. Crab started walking the shore, with the ocean licking his feet. All of the sudden, he had a strong urge to go for a swim. In the water, he noticed something not to far off from the shore. It looked like a little island. Crab swam right towards it. Upon arriving, Crab noticed the island was very small, and it must take only a couple minutes to walk around the whole thing. Crab walked to the middle of the island. He then heard a noise, a noise like waves crashing against the beach, but it sounded like he could here words.
"Crab," it what the nose was saying.
"What?" he answered.
"Crab," it said again. "We have chosen you to be a leader of a clan of cats."
"I can't do that!" he cried. As soon as he said that, words and images and knowledge filled his head about being leader of a clan of cats. This took less than a second.
"We are Starclan," it again. "This island is called Moon Island."
Crab nodded."I will try and be the best leader I can be," he meowed. "Could I request to have another cat, any cat, join my clan?"
"We will do are best, Crabstar," it said. Then the noise that sounded like crashing waves was gone.
With his new name, and knowing that he was going to lead a clan, Crabstar swam of Moon Island, and went off to patrol his new clan.

[ Crabstar asks Starclan for a cat ] [ Crabstar goes on a patrol ]
note: will need a sub reply because my mod has been busy

Leader:
          Crabstar | 34 moons | ♂ | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frankie (dup) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:14 pm

bloodclan ; dea indivia. | jungleclan ; unikels | skullclan ; heda | thicketclan ; ravenwhisper's wish | mossclan ; étoilée | duskclan ; avenoir | climbingclan ; creme eggs | buddingclan ; HI55 | creekclan ; softlynx | fjordclan ; sky-lines | bristleclan ; katthecat
    dappleclan ; princessalexis
    the first leaves have begun to turn colours and drop in forest territories, signalling the beginning of leaf-fall and the coming snows for some. the chances of catching sickness or dying during birth will rise and the number of cats and prey passing through will drop.
    if you'd like an invite to the cac discord, shoot myself or one of the other mods a pm!
    all images fall under the cc0 license

font credit

╔════════════════╗

fjordclan

patrols
❤ tigerpool finds x1 marigold and x1 tansy!
❤ thistlestar's patrol catches x1 shrew and x1 mouse
❤ thistlestar's patrol finds a pregnant queen!
they come from thistlestar's old clan.
lines and colouring by grey_hoodie

╚════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗

thicketclan

patrols
❤ twigwish and sparkgaze find x2 stinging nettle,
x1 lamb's ear, and x1 rosemary. their skills stay sharp!
❤ littledusk's patrol finds a kit and their parent
❤ heatherpelt's patrol is uneventful
❤ robin's patrol finds a potential elder
❤ deertumble's patrol catches x1 stoat
❤ driftsnow's patrol catches x1 squirrel

training and assessments
❤ oakpaw passes her final assessment! a warm welcome
to thicketclan's new warrior--oaknose!
❤ all apprentices learn their respective skills,
except for coltpaw, who fails and sustains minor scratches
that require x1 stinging nettle or one moon of rest.
(I SWEAR THE CONSTANT STINGING NETTLE IS RNG GHDFUYHGI)

kitting
❤ congrats! patchedslip is carrying kits

medicine
❤ all injured cats recover!

╚═══════════════════╝
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.
➤ they/it lesbian
➤ canadian eh
➤ gay zuko
truther /lh
➤ please use
tonetags!
➤ feel free to ask for
my discord if we've
talked before
➤ help idk how to
make this pretty
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroad Demons | Post 1

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Archive: WIP
Number of Cats: 4 (4 males | 0 females)
Speak to The Stars: Sep. 13th
Servings Needed: 2 (0-6)
Pebble Count: 0

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

The scruffy rough looking tom wondered the city streets, making sure to stick to the shadows. He had no luck finding a meal that day, returning to the large abandoned warehouse he called home. He had just recently founded the Crossroad Demons, hoping to be able to leave his past behind. That was until he caught wind of Cumulus setting up a rival gang at the church down South. The two toms had a history together, and Raggedstar had hoped he wouldn't have to deal with the stuck up fluff butt any more. He was unfortunately wrong. "No matter where I go I can't get that tom to leave me alone..." the tom hissed, his tail lashing behind him. As Raggedstar passed back and forth in the large empty building, he didn't notice a small group of toms had entered. That was until a large black rusted tom spoke. "Then maybe you need your numbers to grow and then take him down." the tom spoke. Raggedstar whipped around, narrowing his eyes and closing the distance between him and the others. The two smaller toms took a few steps back while the larger one held his ground. "Who do you three think you are? Thinking you can just waltz right in." Raggedstar hissed. The other tom laughed a bit. "I am Redoak. I have traveled far in hope of starting over. Along the way I came across this pair. The ginger tom is Percy. The one with the folded ears is Axel. They too have come a long way in search for a new home. It looks like you could use extra paws in order to take this Cumulus down." Redoak spoke.

Raggedstar stood there letting Redoak's words sink in before letting out an annoyed huff. With a flick of his tail, the scruffy tom turned and walked away. "Fine, but I won't hesitate to kill you if I see fit. For now you may stay. Redoak..." Raggedstar spoke, pausing a bit after saying the other tom's name. "You will be my second. You seem to have a lot of wisdom and a rough idea on how hierarchy works." he spoke. Redoak only nodded as he, Percy, and Axel followed Raggedstar around the warehouse as the tom showed them around.

---

{Crossroad Demons have 2 fasting posts left

Request: Raggedstar requests a cat
Ceremonies: n/a

Other: Redoak joins from MooseClan
Axel and Percy join from The Empire

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: n/a
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: n/a
Hunting: Raggedstar, Redoak, Percy, and Axel
Hunting: n/a
Patrolling: Raggedstar, Redoak, Percy, and Axel
Patrolling: n/a
Training: n/a

Mod. Note: Free to use pics please

King:
Raggedstar | x moons | Male | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

2nd:
Redoak | 36 moons | Male | x

Healer:
x

Knights:
Percy | 36 moons | Male | x
Axel | 24 moons | Male | x

Black Demons:
x

Queens:
x

Kits:
x

White Demons:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
healer | black demon | 0 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
knight |black demon | 0 | basic battle skills, stealth, hunting, climbing, caution

n/a

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Vole | x0| 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Sorrel | x - 0
Stick | x - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Water hemlock | x - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:57 pm

Season: Leaf-fall
    Weather: It is a windy day, shaking the leaves off trees. Kits practice their pouncing as they fall to the ground while the apprentices practice on the prey they try to catch. Prey will slowly start to be scarce for the coming leafbare. For now cats should start to stock up on what they can, even loners will start to pop up as they look for a place to settle for the future.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!
    Please see the new changes found on the front page.
    There are two lists for herbs; one, two

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Moleclan | Lakeclan | Twistedclan | Twilightclan | Chessclan | Prairieclan | Evergreen Clan | Celestial Beings | Whisperclan | Clan of Despair | Larch's Advance | Lotusclan | Hiddenclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
spasticjazzhands wrote:Image(c)
─ HUNTING PATROLS
The clan consumes three magpies (9 servings)
Rainsong, Birchwhisker, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, Darkmist, and Mallardwing hunt
Nightpelt, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Patchnose, Stormheart, and Starlingsky hunt.
Crowtalon, Flameleap, Tigerstrike, Petalfall, Thistlefur, and Honeytail hunt.
─ BORDER PATROLS
Snowstorm, Softdapple, Riverstone, and Cinderdust patrol.
─ HERB PATROLS
Galalight and Frostpaw hunt for herbs.
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
none this moon
─ TRAINING
All apprentices train in Stalking.
─ RANK CHANGES
Rabbitpaw attempts his final assessment, if he passes he shall be Rabbitear.
Deerpaw attempts her final assessment, if she passes she shall be Deergaze.
Squirrelpaw attempts his final assessment, if he passes he shall be Squirreltuft.
Mousepaw attempts his final assessment, if he passes he shall be Mousespeck.
Shrewpaw attempts her final assessment, if she passes she shall be Shrewfeather.
─ FAMILY CHANGES
Sunchaser and Rainsong try for kits!
─ CLAN CHANGES
Dexter is allowed in the territory for three moons but needs to stay out of camp.
Patchedmask joins from DewClan.
─ OTHER
these will take longer to write (for putting everything together and for getting inspiration) but i'm still writing for twistedclan!

Hunting
    Rainsong, Birchwhisker, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, Darkmist, and Mallardwing caught three shrews.
    Nightpelt, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Patchnose, Stormheart, and Starlingsky caught three mice.
    Crowtalon, Flameleap, Tigerstrike, Petalfall, Thistlefur, and Honeytail caught three squirrels.

Patrolling
    Snowstorm, Softdapple, Riverstone, and Cinderdust ran into a rogue group! What will they do?!

Gathering
    Galalight and Frostpaw find mouse bile and burdock root.

Training
    All apprentices learn the stalking skill.

Assessments
    Rabbitpaw failed.
    Deerpaw passed.
    Squirrelpaw passed.
    Mousepaw passed.
    Shrewpaw passed.

Family
    Sunchaser and Rainsong were unsuccessful.

Illness
    Rabbitpaw has caught a cold!
    Thundercry has caught a cold!
    Dexter has caught a cold!

Mod Notes
    Can't wait to see what you have planned for Shadow and Dexter! And their kits!
    For the future, would you be okay if I gave you color ins?

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Image(c)
— lynxkit is welcomed as a kit.
— wolfwhiskers is welcomed as the fou.
— morningwhisper is welcomed as the tour.
— butterflyleap is welcomed as a cavalier.
— boarshine is welcomed as a cavalier.
— flamingonose is welcomed as a cavalier.
— aspstar, richterscreech, valleyrunner, ravenpaw, rookpaw, and juncopaw hunt.
— horizonstar, sweethen, morningwhisper, and twilightpaw hunt.
— sweethen, morningwhisper, butterflyleap, and twilightpaw patrol.
— horizonstar, richterscreech, and rookpaw patrol.
— wolfwhiskers searches for herbs.
— aspstar and horizonstar request a cavalier.
— termitepaw joins chessclan as a cavalier apprentie.
— termitepaw is ready for her final assessment! if she passes, she will be known as termitetongue.
— chessclan fasts. (two/three)
— notes ;; i would like color-ins please!

Hunting
    Aspstar, Richterscreech, Valleyrunner, Ravenpaw, Rookpaw, and Juncopaw caught three voles.
    Horizonstar, Sweethen, Morningwhisper, and Twilightpaw caught a big fish and a hare.

Patrolling
    Sweethen, Morningwhisper, Butterflyleap, and Twilightpaw find a kit while on patrol.
    Horizonstar, Richterscreech, and Rookpaw patrol went uneventful.

Gathering
    Wolfwhiskers finds tansy and goldenrod.

Assessment
    Termitepaw fails their assessment.

Request
    Aspstar and Horizonstar's request has been granted and a cavalier has been sent.

Illness
    Horizonstar has caught a cold!
    Twilightpaw has caught a cold!

Mod Notes
    Where did you get the seven cats from? You are aware of the five cat per post rule correct? If you got the five from an adopt and then one from a previous patrol, that is fine. I just have to watch where the boom of cats came from.
    For the future would you be okay if I gave you color ins?

MistyAutumnDays wrote:Evergreen Clan
One ermine and one hare have been consumed,
one patrol has been sent out (Swiftstar, Calmriver, Splashheart),
one hunting trip has been sent out (Crackleflame, Runningnight, Fernsnap, Ryepaw, Quincepaw),
Willowcreek looks for herbs,
Swiftstar requests a nurse.

Hunting
    Crackleflame, Runningnight, Fernsnap, Ryepaw, Quincepaw caught two minks.

Patrolling
    Swiftstar, Calmriver, Splashheart run into a fox! The fox seemed to young to know what to do and ran away from your group though.

Gathering
    Willowcreek found honey and dried oak leaves.

Request
    Swiftstar's request has been granted and was sent a nurse.

Mod Notes

Image(c)
➣i would like f2u images for my clan please!
➣harp has 1 moon before she will go into labor.
➣cumulus & shrike go on a hunting patrol.
➣rye, leech, & knot go on a border patrol.
➣Cumulus requests to be joined by his Rit Zien Angelica aka Milktuft

Hunting
    Cumulus and Shrike caught a mouse while on patrol.

Patrolling
    Rye, Leech and Knot find three pebbles while on patrol.

Requests
    Cumulus' request was granted and sent Milktuft.

Mod Notes
    Please use the link I provided, the one you had auto downloaded.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; kacchan, ]

Postby deimido » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:05 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    echoclan, quickclan, the coven, badgerclan, the outlaws
    avianclan, dareclan
    charcoalclan, faceclan
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the territories are in full bloom and prey
    is running rampant, making them an catc
    h. queens and kits will be more likely to s
    urvive during birth and new cats are still
    likely to be found. however, the chance fo
    r drought and dehydration is higher and p
    redators, while unlikely, are more danger
    ous than ever due to abundant resources.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

all images found on pexels, unsplash,
    pixabay.

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────┐

sparrowcall's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +2 big fish.

tallpeak's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 big fish.
    ↪ +1 hare.

eagleheart's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +2 mice.
    ↪ +2 voles.
    ↪ +1 minnow.

oakseed's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 big fish.
    ↪ +1 bird.

cyanstar's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +3 small fish.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

nightfall's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

blizzardrush's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a warrior & a kitten!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the med. cats gathered . .
    ↪ +1 sweet-sedge.
    ↪ +2 dried oak leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    branch > swimming.
    plover > swimming.
    pine > fighting.
    crake > hunting.
    charred > hunting.
    lagoon > fighting.
    oleander > endurance.
    fallow > endurance.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      kitting
      ↪ willowtuft gave birth to a litter of four! however, one of the kittens was born with a twisted leg. (one) (two) (three) (four)

final assessments
      ↪ thunderpaw passed his final assessment; cyanstar promotes him with the warrior name of thunderstomp!

apprentice ceremonies
      ↪ cyanstar wishes the new apprentices well as he welcomes them as heronpaw and scorpionpaw!
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
      ↪ keyclan has been founded! katrione will assign you to a mod.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

empire restart

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:59 am

Territory:
The Empire of the Gods, or the Empire for short, is a Clan/Empire who sets camp in a clearing ringed by trees deep in the Everglades. a thick canopy of the trees that liver there cover the camp, but still let in light and some rain. wind rarely reaches the camp. the only entrance to the camp is a tunnel dubbed the 'frondway,' a tunnel forged by the cats through the ferns and other wildlife. once you exit the tunnel, you'll find the main camp. much of the territory is swampy, and the cats commonly can swim because of this.

Empire cats are proud, secretive, and cunning. They will likely attack you in your sleep or figure out a way to lure a fox to your den without getting injured themselves. They usually come off as dislikable cats, and, well, they usually are. However, they do form deep bonds with each other and the Gods especially.

Prey:
- frogs/toads
- small fish
- big fish
- geckos (one serving)
- young alligator (3 servings)
- opposums (3 servings)

Predators/Territory Hazards
- herons and cranes
↳ will go after young kits
- alligators
↳ will go after any cats
- red fox
↳ just vicious
- racoons
↳ just vicious
- falling fruits
↳ can give you a very bad concussion
- quicksand
↳ rarely found, but it can easily suck a cat up

Beliefs
- a pantheon of 12 gods
↳ solaris, the of the sun
↳ lunaris, the god of the moon
↳ focius, the god of fire
↳ aiguan, the god of water
↳ terra, the goddess of the earth
↳ neubia, the goddess of snow and ice (rarely seen)
↳ celius, the god of the sky
↳ vidala, the goddess of life
↳ mortimer, the god of death
↳ bealeus, the god of good
↳ neutimatan, the god of neutrality
↳ and dolentyn, the goddess of evil

Ranks:
Supreme Leader - leader
Shamans - medicine cats
Sergeant Majors - two deputies
Generals - new rank. five of them. two are specially trained to take over the job of the sergeant majors once a challenge is completed and leadership is one. the other three are in charge of the soldiers
Soldiers - warriors
Mothers - queens
Veterans - elders
Corporals - apprentices
Privates - kits

Other:
due to sharing their territory with a gator mother who would like to protect her offspring from the cats, every three moons the empire must send her a chiallenger, and either she or one of her young will face off against the challenger. the challenger escapes or kills the gator? wonderful. they win. they die? they lose. the gator, nicknamed 'sharpmaw' by the cats, is said to be a daughter of dolentyn herself.

Once the leader dies, both sergeant majors have a fight to the death. the winner becomes the new leader, and the two highest ranking generals become the new sergeant majors. however, before the battle, one of the fighting generals can back out of the challenge. though accepted, it is seen as cowardly, and the general is demoted to solider.

A soldier may challenge on of the three lower-ranking generals to a battle until the other yields - or death - to claim their place. if the general loses, they become a soldier, and the winning soldier becomes a general. if the winner is the general, both cats keep their ranks. One of the two sergeant majors can challenge the leader for leadership, but it's a fight to the death. this is rarely done as a leader generally has multiple lives.

i am restarting the empire of the gods and will bring over noble (the founder), aspkit, cider, smithy, barleyslash, and widgeonfeather. i would like to either keep hazil as my mod or to request katrione or deimos.
Last edited by legolas the elf on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frightened eyes » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:30 am

Number of Cats: 1 | Next Whispering Stones Visit: now | Pebbles: none
© to 1001fonts for Moonclan font