Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: "lilyclan-- post 04

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm

number of cats: seventeen [ mollies. nine toms. eight ]
next visit to the moonpool: december 9th

─────────────────── ✧ ──────────────────

cant write rn :(

[ the clan consumes four servings.

turtlecreek, sootpelt, oatfur, brightpool, brackenflower, and snowpaw go hunting.

squirrelfall and stormriver become mates -- no kits bc squirrelfall is nursing

juniperclaw goes into labor.

froststar goes to the moonpool to ask for a queen. (i need more kits ok :>)

( sootkit and the other new cats are cats i claimed before;; i hope it was okay to just plop them into my clan instead of waiting for a reply? ;v; )
]

─────────────────── ✧ ──────────────────

leader:
          froststar | thirty-two moons | ♂ |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          turtlecreek | twenty-eight moons | ♀ |

medicine cat:
          mallowpool| sixty-three moons | ♂ |
          ↪ apprentice name | age | gender

warriors:
          sootpelt | sixty-three moons | ♂ |
          ↪ snowpaw | fourteen moons | male
          stormriver | thirty moons | ♂ |
          brightpool | thirty-five moons | ♀ |
          brackenflower | forty-five moons | ♀ |
          oatfur | twenty-nine moons | ♂ |
          name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link][/url]

apprentices:
          snowpaw | fourteen moons | ♂ |

queens:
          squirrelfall | twenty-seven moons | ♀ |
          juniperclaw | forty-four moons | ♀ |
          mothfur | forty-two moons | ♀ |
          name | age | ♀ | [url=link][/url]

kits:
          ghostkit | four moons | ♀ |
          shadekit | two moons | ♂ | [url=link][/url]
          harrierkit | newborn | ♀ |
          sparrowkit | newborn | ♂ |
          pansykit | newborn | ♀ |
          sootkit | two moons | ♀ |

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north ↑ | tempestclan | iceypopCS
    northeast ↗ | clan name | username
    east → | clan name | username
    southeast ↘ | clan name | username
    south ↓ | clan name | username
    southwest ↙ | clan name | username
    west ← | swiftclan | phina d wolf
    northwest ↖ | clan name | username

medicine store
    traveling herbs | x1 | usage
    cobweb | x2 | usage
    comfrey root | x1 | usage
    borage leaves | x1 | usage
    blackberry leaves | x1 | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x1 | one serving
    vole | x0 | one serving
    shrew | x0 | one serving
    rabbit | x0 | two servings
    squirrel | x0 | two servings
    hare | x5 | three servings
    total | x6 | sixteen servings
    (after the clan consumed the servings above)

mentors:
    sootpelt | snowpaw | one | advanced battle
    mentor | apprentice | training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    squirrelfall and ?? | harrierkit, sparrowkit, pansykit
    name and name | kits
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heda's Substitute Replies

Postby Katrione » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:23 pm

[ Last set of replies: 11-24-17 ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Weather:
Leaf-Fall- The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful. Kitting will start to become harder during this time.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

winter solstice. wrote:
Leafstar dipped his head toward the older she-cat Emberwhisker and Honeytuft had found at the border. She had introduced herself as Lucy, a former kittypet who had turned to the life of a rogue after she ran away from her Twolegs. She had been staying around the area the Clan called the Pine Grove for sometime, but only had come across them recently. Lucy dipped her head in greeting to the SeaClan leader as well, meowing, "I would like to join the Clan then; I'd heard of the Clans, and I like the idea of cats working together to survive." Leafstar mewed gratefully, "SeaClan is honored to have you as one of our warriors. But," he added, "you must be okay with having to change your name?" The white she-cat blinked in surprise and looked toward Emberwhisker and Honeytuft in slight bewilderment. Honeytuft exolained, "You see, in a Clan, we have different kinds of names." Emberwhisker nodded, adding, "Don't worry! I'm sure Leafstar will give you a name that fits you perfectly!" Lucy turned to Leafstar and meowed steadily, "All right then, that is fine with me."

Leafstar began, looking up into the sky, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She seeks to learn and understand the ways of your noble code and join us as a member, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Turning his gaze to Lucy, who was sitting in front of him, the sandy brown tom asked, "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The white she-cat shivered at the question and glanced at Honeytuft, who was sitting nearby with Emberwhisker; the SeaClan medicine cat nodded in encouragement and mewed quietly, "Say 'I do'." The former kittypet nodded and faced Leafstar. She meowed firmly, her steady gaze meeting the leader's green gaze, "I do." Leafstar replied, "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lucy, from this moment on, you will be known as Whiterose. StarClan honors your courage and thirst for knowledge, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SeaClan." He then stepped close to the newly-named Whiterose and rested his muzzle on her head, whispering, "Now you will lick my shoulder." The warrior did as told, at which Emberwhisker and Honeytuft began chanting, "Whiterose! Whiterose! Whiterose!"

(A few days later)

Leafstar meowed, "Now that you have had time to learn the territory and the camp better, I'd like to take you to the borders. We patrol the bordersdaily and redo our scent markers, so that other cats know that this territory belongs to the cats of SeaClan," he explained. Whiterose nodded and got to her paws, meowing, "Well then Leafstar, what are we waiting for?" The sandy brown tom purred, "All right then!" He padded out to the main chamber, with the white warrior right at his heels; the SeaClan leader spotted Emberwhisker coming from a morning swim and meowed, "How's it going, Emberwhisker? Is the water too cold?" The young tortoiseshell she-cat replied, "Well, I think I got my swimming skill improved a lot! And the water is a lot colder," the warrior admitted, "but not too bad yet." The leader smiled and meowed, "That's certainly good news indeed! If you aren't too tired or cold," he added, "can I get you to go hunt for us in the Pine Grove? We should keep the fresh-kill pile stocked up." The young warrior nodded and started out, mewing, "You can count on me, Leafstar!"

[The Clan consumes Fish x1]
[Leafstar and Whiterose patrols.]
[Emberwhisker hunts in the Pine Grove.]

[ Leafstar and Whiterose found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Emberwhisker caught two mice and a hare while hunting ]

22tabby wrote:
RowanStar watched over his Clan carefully. Things seemed almost normal at the surface. He knew that this was not the case, however. He was still mulling over the information FirePelt had given him hardly a moon ago. He secretly wished he had appointed WhitePaw to her, instead of EmberFoot. But it was too late now. He just hoped WhitePaw was trained well, despite her mentors disbelief in StarClan.
Meanwhile, FirePelt slipped out of the camp herself. She was trying her hardest to follow the warrior code, but as she looked back at the camp behind her, she whispered her apologies to StarClan. Some things about her, even her brother didn’t know.
EmberFoot was unworried about why his sister liked to be alone so much. He was often too busy in WhitePaw anyway to have time to argue with his sister. He watched his apprentice now, trotting over to him with the squirrel they had caught the day before.
“EmberFoot! Here, I thought that maybe I would bring you a meal!” WhitePaws chest was fluffed out in pride in herself and in excitement.
EmberFoot smiled. “This will be fine, but why don’t you also bring food to MudWhisker? He seems like he’s been busy lately.”
WhitePaw smoked and immediately picked up another piece of prey and took it to MudWhisker.
MudWhisker smoked at the prey dropped at his feet. “Thank you, young one. I appreciate it.”
As WhitePaw pranced away, MudWhisker thought about the upcoming season. His herbs would soon be shriveled up and near impossible to find. He just had to hope the Clan would be safe.

RowanStar goes to MoonPool to ask StarClan for a deputy
FirePelt wants to have kits with a loner from her past
EmberFoot tries to teach WhitePaw how to climb by bird hunting
MudWhisker searches for herbs
The Clan consumes one squirrel

[ Starclan has sent Vixenclan a deputy ]
[ Firepelt is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Whitepaw doesn't manage to catch any birds but does lean the Climbing skill ]
[ Mudwhisker gathered comfrey and feverfew while herb hunting ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
~Half A Moon Ago~
"Are you sure Boarpaw is ready to have his assessment?" A mini council had been organised, consisting of: Skystar, Cloudyspots, Sunrise, Jayflight, and Vinetail, the cats who had gained a lot of trust from the clan. Vinetail had been surprised when she had been chosen, but she thought it might have been because she had been a leader. "He still is young, but has learned enough to be that of a warrior." Jayflight explained. "Why don't we just wait until next moon for the assessment, so if any warriors are injured, we can have two new warriors to go on patrols?" Cloudyspots purred, her eyes dark as she thought of a battle. "We need all the warriors we can get." Skystar said grimly, referring to the prominent battle in the future.

"We still have quite a few warriors, more then SkyClan." Sunrise pointed out. "Just as we have asked for help from our allies, they will have too." Skystar's face was very solemn, so much that Cloudyspots was sad to think her cheery brother might lose his lives and so could other cats who took part in the battle. "What if they are allies with a powerful clan?" Vinetail mumbled. "We are allies with SwiftClan remember." Skystar paused, panic flaring in his eyes. "We forgot to ask SwiftClan to join the battle with us!" Sunrise groaned, but his eyes were alight. "It may be too late to ask them, but I'm sure we can pull through!" Jayflight rolled her eyes at Sunrises' optimism. "What if they have more allies then us to assist them?" She asked, referring back to Vinetail's question. "it will be fine." The leader purred, doubt edging his voice.

~Now~

"Who shall I take to the battle?" Skystar pondered. After having another meeting with his council, he thought he had made a decision. Scrambling out of his den, the tom jumped up to one of the higher branches. "All cats old enough to soar with the clouds gather beneath the HighBirch!" warriors began to assemble, including the newest warrior, Frostflower. "As you know, we are going to battle with SkyClan." All because of my pride, he added to himself. I am the first Skystar. A few of the cats looked uneasy, while the warrior apprentices were pulling up grass with their claws absentmindedly as they excitedly waited. "The patrol shall consist of..." Boarpaw pulled up some soil with his claws. "Emberblaze," "Yes!" Skystar's gaze darted around the crowd. Who else should go? "Sunrise, Soaringstep and Jayflight can also go. Boarpaw, do you want to go? If that is alright with you mentor." Sunrise nodded, and Boar bounced up gleefully, before standing as if he was a warrior. Skystar noticed Dewthorn's sad expression as she watched her brother and mother. "And finally, Frostflower."

Goldenheart suddenly had a vision. Only 6 cats wouldn't be enough. "I'll go too!" He blurted out. "Goldenheart!" Meadowfern yowled. "What if you..." She couldn't bring herself to say the words. "...Don't come back?" Her eyes glistened with tears. Amberkit came out from behind her. "... Goldenheart!" Amberkit's silence was broken in love for her family. "We need you." Two shining tears fell from her amber eyes. "We need you!" Meadowfern echoed. "I have to go." He licked his mate's cheek, his eyes reflecting her sadness.
"But I will always be with you."

[The clan goes to war with SkyClan!]
[Skystar, Sunrise, Emberblaze, Jayflight, Boarpaw, Frostflower and Goldenheart go to battle]
[x2 Poppyseed and x1 Mouse is given to CliffClan]

[Skystar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior]

[Dreamingwing is kitting! Cloudyspots assists her. 1x stick was used.]
[Cloudyspots and Windpaw go training: Basic healing]
[dewthorn and Firepaw go training: Swimming]
[Dewthorn, Frostflower, Sunrise, Emberblaze and Firepaw go on Hunting Patrol]
[Skystar, Vinetail, Jayflight and Boarpaw go on Border patrol]
[The clan consumes 5 servings]

[ Dreamingwing gave birth to two kits ]
[ Windpaw learned the Basic Healing skill while training ]
[ Firepaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Dewthorn, Frostflower, Sunrise, Emberblaze and Firepaw caught two squirrels and a bird while hunting ]
[ Skystar, Vinetail, Jayflight and Boarpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Weather:
Leaf-Fall- The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful. Kitting will start to become harder during this time.

roses - ! wrote:
Blazestar explored the wide open beach, away from his 'camp'. "I have a clan, yet still I'm alone..." He mumbled to himself, feeling down. As he looked around at the sandy beach, he new he'd have to look for some other cats to help protect his vast territory. "Time to scrape things together." He said to himself, attempting to encourage.

[ Blazestar goes on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar goes hunting ]
[/color]

[ Blazestar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Blazestar caught two smelts and a plover while hunting ]

bel. wrote:
Reefstar spent most of the evening making his way through the twoleg place, where both friendly and unfriendly cats defensively protected their land. He ran into a shockingly familiar cat, her coat extremely similar to Storm's, and she introduced herself as Pearl. "I'll come with you, only because my insane brother decided to run after his little pet, who was apparently running after you.If anything, I'll knock some sense into him and we can both leave together." She snorted, her emerald eyes piercing Reefstar's flank.
"I see arrogance is a shared family gene. Perhaps when you are there, you won't want to leave." The tom reasoned, his pale yellow gaze unimpressed.
"Oh optimism is so tiring," Pearl sniffed, her tail lashing in indignation. She drew her flank across Reefstar's and jumped up the fence, teetering on the edge precariously. "Come on, we can get to the beach faster this way."

-

"I left you in the twoleg place for a reason!" Storm snapped, his fur spiked along his spine as he glared at his kin.
"Oh don't act so surprised to see me, you know very well you can't pull a mom and abandon me so easy."
You're like a burr I can't get out of my fur!"
"And you're acting like a kit. I'm here, and I'm here to stay. Besides this quaint little camp isn't half bad. Now where's that tramp of yours? She is here, isn't she?" Pearl asked, glancing around with dull curiosity. Storm, now outranged, whipped around to face Reefstar.
"You brought this putrid pest back with you? The only thing she's good for is mouthing off!"
"I can hunt, I shouldn't need to remind you that I'm the one who taught you everything you know!" Pearl interrupted, turning to Reefstar. "I'm only here for security and survival. But I can promise you I'll hunt and fight for this clan just like the rest of you."
Suspiciously Reefstar glanced at her. "What made you change your mind?"
"That's private. Now do you or don't you accept me as a- uh, warrior was it?"

x
→ Pearl and Storm are welcomed as full warriors into Marineclan, known as Stormwind and Pearlheart.
→ Conch is also welcomed into the clan as a member, but has chosen to keep her name.
→ Brightstream visits the Moonpool and asks for an apprentice for the clan.

[ Starclan has sent Marineclan an apprentice ]

Spinelli wrote:
The light brown tabby sank down to her haunches beside the moonpool. Willowstar lifted her gaze to the brilliant specks of light in Silverpelt above, marveling at the sight for a moment and the magnitude of her new position, before she lowered her eyes to the still surface of the water. She could see her own face reflected there, backlit by the stars behind her, and steeled herself as she dropped onto her belly and dipped her head toward the pool's surface. She lapped at the water before curling up and entering StarClan's realm. "StarClan, I am honored that you have granted me the opportunity to lead JadeClan. In order to lead the clan, I need a strong and wise cat at my side to offer me guidance. I request that you send a deputy to join me."

— Willowstar requests a deputy

[ Starclan has sent Jadeclan a deputy ]
[ Your temporary mod will be Krazykitty00 until the Trial Clan Event is over, then you will go to the new mod ]

...spiderman... wrote:
my clan is called willowclan. willowclans territory sits in a forest of willow trees. the grass grows tall and pale green. the ground is full of hills, and willow trees are everywhere. large rocks are scattered around as well as small rocks. flowers grow in different clusters around. these grassy fields are good for hunting rabbits and mice. to the east a large lake lies. willow trees border the edge of the lake. the lake is good for hunting small fishes and waterfowl. to the north a denser forest lies where pines grow instead of willows. that area is good for hunting garter snakes. to the west mountains grow tall, sometimes blocking the sun out. to the south the grassy hills roll on, but this area is more of a plains instead of a willow forest.

the cats of willowclan tend to have longer fur and light eyes and light pelts. theyre behavior is passive, and they seem to just go with the flow. the cats of willowclan arent much of fighters. they tend to stick to their own clan and observe from afar. willowclan will only make allies if its in their interest. if another clan has something that they want or if another clan has done them a great deed then theyll probably make friends with that clan. while willowclan is on the passive side they will not tolerate any threats or remarks toward any of their members. they all watch out for each other, and while is okay for clan mates to tease each other it isnt okay for another clan to tease them.

while training apprentices will learn how to climb, swim, hunt, and fight. eeven though the clan strays away from battle the cats are still taught how to defend themselves. its probably the most taught and rigorously taught. the clan wants their cats prepared for anything. for apprentices it is important to learn how to climb the large rocks and trees. this helps to strengthen the muscles, and since large puddles and even flooding can form after storms it helps with getting around. swimming is just as important just in case there is a flood and trees arent available. finally the apprentices learn how to hunt. even the medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice are taught the basics.

[ Willowclan has been founded ]
[ Your temporary mod will be Deimos until the Trial Clan Event is over, then you will go to the new mod ]

oceanz wrote:
it had been a moon since the fox incident. acornnose was doing well but mudslide suggested the young tom rest for at least one more moon. although maplestar agreed, it meant the clan was now down two great warriors for a while. maplestar had completely recovered from her own incident and was back to being the leader she needed to be, with snowshoe now watching over her kits until her own came. it felt strange not spending ever second of the day with them, but she was the leader, she had to do her job and care for her clan as well. maplestar emerged from the nursery, she would stay there until the kits were apprentices, there was no point in sleeping in her den instead of with her kits. she immediately approached rowanclaw, who was sitting near the warrior den, and nuzzled him in greeting. "good morning to you too." rowanclaw purred, smiling at his mate, "care to share a thrush?" he asked, nudging the thrush that had been in front of him towards her. "I would love to." maplestar responded, settling down to eat. she had learned that her kits enjoyed sleeping in, a habit they would have to get out of, and ate rather late, so as of right now she didn't need to worry about their breakfast. "how are the kits? I feel like I haven't spent real quality time with them in a while." rowanclaw asked after taking a bite of the bird, as if reading her thoughts. "they've been good. oakkit said he wants to be leader one day." she answered with a small laugh, "he definitely had the ambition that's for sure. leafkit of course challenged him and they acted out a very dramatic battle scene.. which honeykit stayed far away from." maplestar went on, taking a bite of thrush for herself as rowanclaw chuckled. "oakkit and leafkit are quite the characters that's for sure." he purred, proud of his kits. "honeykit I worry about.. she's so shy.. and she hates conflict.." he continued quietly, glancing towards the nursery. maplestar nodded slowly, "she is.. but have faith the warrior in her will come out eventually.. it's in her blood." she smiled, nudging her mate reassuringly. "now, I was thinking about taking a patrol to check out where the fox was.. make sure he didn't at any point return.. would you like to come with? I was thinking you, me and dawnwing. I don't want to bring toadstool or reedsong just because the event.. really scared toadstool and I don't want her, or reedsong, to have to relive the situation." rowanclaw nodded in agreement "of course I'll go with you, I want to make sure that fox is as far away from our clan and kits as possible."
--
it was hard to be stealthy this time of year. the trees left their crunchy leaves all over the forest floor, difficult to just step around them. there was a constant rustling noise as the three cats made their way through the forest, making rowanclaw slightly anxious. he prayed to starclan the fox was gone. the last time they checked it all seemed fine, but enough time had passed the fox maybe decided everything was okay and to come back. rowanclaw tensed as they approached where the fight had happened. as if sensing this, maplestar turned to give him a reassuring look and the patrol slowed down. "alright. we're sticking together and sticking close. we don't know if the fox is back or has been back and I don't want to take any chances of it getting one of us alone." maplestar said in a hushed voice. the two warriors nodded in agreement and they began to look for any signs of the fox being back. a few minutes passed when rowanclaw passed a singular paw print. suddenly rowanclaw was back in time with toadstool, acornnose and reedsong, fighting the fox. he shook his head, shaking the memory away and leaned down to inspect it. it was old, at least a moon old. was it possible this was the same track? he cleared his throat to get the two she-cats attention. maplestar padded over to inspect the print herself, "it's old, let's check the den we found last time and make sure it hasn't been there either." she said, turning to walk towards the den. as they approached, there was no sign or scent of fox until they got right next to it. still, the scent was just as old as the paw print. "fantastic, it hasn't been back." maplestar sighed in relief, turning to rowanclaw and dawnwing, "however I still think any patrol.. border or hunting... should be careful in this area." she continued, receiving meows of agreement from the two. when maplestar got back, she called a quick meeting to share her patrols findings and to set up different patrols. for a hunting patrol she chose toadstool, dawnwing an reedsong. for a border patrol, pearlstone and rowanclaw both volunteered themselves.
--
mudslide sat in his den sorting through his herbs, often glancing over at acornnose. the young tom had become quiet and depressed having to just sit in the medicine cat den. although it was nice company for mudslide, acornnose was full of stories, he wished for the tom to heal a bit faster so he could be happy again. the only time there was really any light in acornnose's eyes was when dawnwing would come visit to ask him about his day and tell him about hers. mudslide cracked a smile at the thought, young love. dawnwing had been after acornnose since he joined the clan. a new face her age, he had heard snowshoe giving the new warrior grief about it often. "acornnose." mudslide began, turning towards him. acornnose yawned and raised his head o face mudslide. "I need to go out and look for more herbs, its getting to be cold out and I want to prepare.. just in case anyone gets sick. Maybe you would like to join me? It would be good exercise for your leg and the fresh air would be nice." the medicine cat offered. acornnose immediately perked up, sitting up excitedly in his nest "oh I'd love to! it will be so nice to get out of camp finally." he answered happily, getting to his paws. "that's what I thought you would say, alright let's head out." mudslide said, leading the tom out of camp. when they were just a little ways away from camp, acornnose let out a satisfied sigh and smiled "I missed the forest, being outside." mudslide looked over at him and offered him a small smile before continuing on. "I don't know how you do it mudslide. I wouldn't be able to sit in a den all day." mudslide let out a little laugh and looked at the tabby, "you think I just sit in the den all day?" he asked. acornnose's eyes widened and he shook his head "n-no..er.. I didn't mean that's all you did.. but..uh, what else..what.. do you.. I never see you leave? I.." the young cat stammered, making mudslide chuckle. "okay, okay stop that. it's alright. it's safe to assume that's all I do. I'm not a warrior I don't go on the patrols and I normally don't go hunting, but I do go out." mudslide purred, amused, "I go when I think everything is quiet and when no one needs me. I go for my small walks around the forest. both for exercise and to clear my mind, to think." acornnose, who was at first a bit behind mudslide, sped up to walk beside him. "where do you go? what do you think about?" he asked, curious. "I go anywhere I feel. although I usually stick close to the camp. sometimes I'll check out the lake, look at the two leg village. it's interesting to just sit back and watch the world sometimes." mudslide explained, "I think about the clan, how I would react to certain scenarios. I think about my past, my future. I just think." he continued with a shrug. "that's a lot to think about." acornnose mumbled, looking down at his paws while they walked. "well what do you think about then?" mudslide asked, glancing at acornnose. "well.. I don't know." acornnose responded with a shrug, "I try not to think about the fox.. I think about when I can go back to my normal warrior life.. I think about my family sometimes I guess." he answered, his voice getting small at the mention of his family. mudslide noticed this immediately, "oh so not dawnwing huh?" he responded, looking at the warrior with a sly smirk. he let out a laugh when his fur turned hot and his nose twitched in embarrassment. "dawn-dawnwing what no-I mean, yes? I mean, how could I not? she visits everyday and-and we're friends." acornnose stammered, nervous. "friends? yes I guess that's what it is." mudslide pushed, even more amused. acornnose's fur grew even more hot and he stopped walking, "what do you mean? you guess? we-we are just friends. nothing more. right?" acornnose said, his reply like a question. "right, sure." mudslide replied with another smirk, nudging acornnose with his tail, "oh calm down I'm just giving you a hard time." he laughed, shaking his head. acornnose sighed and looked down embarrassed. "dawnwing is nice, and I love spending time with her. but I'm not exactly the relationship type cat, and we're so young a-and all that." he explained, beginning to walk again. mudslide nodded "I understand." he began with a nod, "however, please, if it looks like dawnwing might think you feel the same.. carefully bring up your feelings. I've known her since she was small.. I don't want her to get hurt." mudslide replied, looking at acornnose seriously. acornnose nodded quickly, eyes widened slight, before the two continued their walk silently.

[the clan consumes 3 servings of food]
[maplestar, dawnwing and rowanclaw check out where the fox had been]
[pearlstone and rowanclaw patrol the south border near the thunderpath]
[toadstool, dawnwing and reedsong go hunting near the lake]
[mudslide takes acornnose out when he looks for herbs so acornnose can get fresh air]

[ Maplestar, Dawnwing and Rowanclan find nothing but the stale scent of the fox ]
[ Pearlstone and Rowanclan found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Toadstool, Dawnwing and Reedsong caught two mice and a thrush while hunting ]
[ Mudslide gathered sorrel and raspberry leaves while herb hunting ]

lost thoughts wrote:
acornheart was running through an unfamiliar forest, fleeing from an unknown assailant. she was panting heavily, her chest burning at the effort of pushing air in the lungs. her feet barely even touched the ground, blurry forms rapidly propelling the molly forwards. despite her best efforts, the shadow with a pale green gaze was on her tail, it's jaws snapping at her paws. despair flooded into her heart as acornheart tripped on a tree's root and crashed into the ground. the shadow pounced on her, it's fangs glowing a ghastly white as they lunged towards her throat. a cry of terror tried to escape the tortoiseshell's throat, but it came out silent. blood and pain made her go blind and she twisted in her attacker's grasp, trying to- acornheart? the warrior woke with a gasp, her lungs suddenly filling with air and her eyes opening in a rush. the pretty face of heathertuft was darkened by a worried frown, looking down at the terrified she-cat. you were whimpering and wiggling in your sleep, so i decided to wake you up. are all right? sunlight was only peeking into the warriors' den, yet nearly all cats were gone from it. the only two other cats there were cloverpatch and whitesong, seemingly still asleep. acornheart's gaze once again focused on the somali she-cat, her brain buzzing with puzzlement. y-yes. i think... she was in camp, in her den. everything was fine, it was simply a dream. nothing of it was true. the warrior tried lifting herself onto her trembling paws, but they collapsed under her weight. obviously not. don't move, i'll go get fogp- NO! n-no. please don't. the simple mention of the medicine cat apprentice made her nauseous. everything herb related made her sick, ever since smokeleaf's death. the thought of her clan healing her silly and stupid injuries after what she'd done was unbearable. heathertuft froze at her outburst, but didn't argue with the shaken warrior. she merely smiled sympathetically and sat down next to her, brushing the moss of her nest off of her tortoiseshell pelt. alright, i'll stay with you as long as you need me then. acornheart didn't meow another word and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. the sweet scent of the other she-cat helped her pulse slow to a normal speed and soon she had stopped quivering. heathertuft said nothing when the tortoiseshell padded outside of the den, lying down in the morning sun. she came to sit beside the warrior once more, a relaxed expression on her face. thank you. the hoarse words visibly pleased the somali molly, who grinned and replied; never a problem.

all apprentices go training!
frostnose and fogpaw go searching for herbs!
briarleap, whitesong, heronswoop, doveflight, tigerfang, magpiefeather and cloverpatch go hunting!
foxstar, vixenbelly, acornheart and heathertuft patrol the borders!

later on in the day, as cinderpaw relaxed in the afternoon sun after a training session, the patrol led by foxstar came back with three strangers. one was a mostly white brown tabby tom with a striking amber gaze. behind him was another brown tabby with honey yellow eyes, cautiously observing her surroundings. the last cat had a smug grin on his face and his different colored irises calmly inspected the cats in camp. the young tom's gaze fell on cinderpaw and his smile grew larger as he noticed her looking his way. the she-cat looked down and immediately decided she didn't like him. the ginger maine coon seemed too confident as he padded forwards with foxstar and the two others towards the blazing maple for their naming ceremony. amberpelt and poppyflight introduced themselves as refugees from the late quartzclan, but the newcomer stayed back as they recited their tale. cinderpaw's curiosity was growing. where did this tom come from? why did he look so at ease? the apprentice's questions were answered as it was his turn to speak. greetings to all of you. unlike these two, i come from a far away glade, ruled by a ferocious group of rogues. my family and i were loners with simple lives, but when they came along and to kill us for fun, we knew we had to flee. my parents were murdered first and my sister and i ran before it could be our turn. unfortunately, she perished of an unknown sickness before we arrived in this territory. i warmly thank you for welcoming me, along with the soul of my sibling. many cats applauded by thumping their tails on the ground after this magnificent yet short story and some even padded forwards to pay their respects. even foxstar and briarleap seemed mellowed by the tom's history. cinderpaw, however, was not. all the alarms inside her head were going off at the sight of the maine coon, telling her something was definitely wrong. but as she glanced sideways to see her mother with a smile on her face and teary eyes, she thought she'd keep her suspicions for later.

lionfrost, amberpelt and poppyflight join the clan!

a shadow hovered in the air, invisible to everyone but itself. it's pale green gaze was observing mapleclan's camp, their jaw clenched in anger. but when it spotted the ginger pelt of a certain tom, an ugly grin spread on their lips. the sound of voices reached it's ears and it turned away, heading towards a nearby clearing. a black and white warrior, his pelt almost red from embarrassment, was speaking to bengal she-cat the shadow knew well. the molly seemed surprised at first from what her friend was saying, and a blush overcame her as well. but after a word or two from her, the two cats relaxed and proceeded to have a nuzzling session. upon all this display of joy and love, the shadow sneered. soon, they will have their revenge. soon, they whispered to the wind, mapleclan will fall.

magpiefeather and tigerfang are now mates! (with kits)

[ Wolfpaw and Cinderpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Frostnose and Fogpaw gathered broom, catchweed and celandine while herb hunting ]
[ Briarleap, Whitesong, Heronswoop, Doveflight, Tigerfang, Magpiefeather and Cloverpatch caught two squirrels and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Foxstar's patrol found nothing ]
[ Tigerfang is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

marya d. wrote:
houndstar paced the forest floor, his tail twitching angrily. his clan was growing slower than he wanted it to. he wanted to have an empire before he died, and at this pace, he would die before they even had fifteen cats. he would ask starclan, perhaps. maybe for a trainee, so he would directly oversee their training, and make sure that they were in tip-top shape.

[ alpinenose joins the clan! ]
[ the clan eats 3 servings ]
[ rowanflame and sootpaw train ]
[ rowanflame, willowfeather, houndstar, and sootpaw hunt ]
[ alpinenose patrols, hoping to find his sister. ]
[ wickerfur looks for herbs ]
[ houndstar asks starclan for a trainee. ]
[/size]

[ Sootpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Rowanflame, Willowfeather, Houndstar and Sootpaw caught two squirrels and an ermine while hunting ]
[ Alpinenose found his sister while on patrol ]
[ Wickerfur gathered chervil and goldenrod while herb hunting ]
[ Starclan has sent Adderclan a trainee ]

Simonpet wrote:
"Breathe. Just breathe." Dustleaf remembered Crowcloud repeating those same words at all the other births, and it felt strange to be calming Birchnose. Birchnose was so much older than her! And yet she, the younger, was the more experienced in healing and talking to Starclan.

Watch for the cat with a heart made of oak, whispered a voice. Dustleaf's eyes widened and she jerked her head around. The voice had sounded eerily familiar. Protect her with your life! hissed another voice. Dustleaf's breath quickened and she looked down at her paws, blocking out the world. The voices of Minkstar and Alderclaw had spoken. Was this all in her head? Or was this Starclan trying to tell her something? Don't be distracted! murmured another voice, this time sounding like Crowcloud.

"Right," muttered Dustleaf. "Birchnose, are you alright? Birchnose? Birchnose!"

Oakheart watched as his clanmates talked happily to each other. Kestrelclaw, Smokefur, and Tipnose were placing bets on how many kits Briarwhisker and Birchnose would have, what colors they'd be, and what they'd look like. Ashstripe and Patchcloud talked quietly about something Oakheart couldn't hear.

He shook his head in disgust. As much as he loved Forestclan and his clanmates, some had to go. Honeystar was a kind and fair leader, but too weak. Too indecisive. She hadn't been able to prevent the badgers, she hadn't been able to prevent the fire, and she hadn't been able to prevent Alderclaw and Falconflower from drowning.. Not only that, but she hadn't been in the camp when Crowcloud had died. Birchnose, too, was an ineffectual deputy. While he could ignore the fact that she was currently in the nursery (everyone had the right to try for kits, in his opinion), he couldn't ignore how she had only caught both dangers when it was too late. Therefore, it was best for the clan if they were removed. And their followers, too. That meant the eldest cats in the clan. Oakheart closed his eyes, knowing the difficult decision he needed to make. In his head, he quietly reviewed who he knew needed to die. Honeystar and Birchnose, of course, for being weak. Duckpelt and Snowfoot had been in the clan longest and so they needed to go too. And...Ashstripe, Palefur, Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, and Gingerstorm. Possibly Briarwhisker, too.

So many deaths, thought Oakheart. But they will all serve a purpose. And I will take the reigns of the clan. I will become deputy, then leader, and I will lead Forestclan onto a better path.

Applenose sat next to Boulderpelt as they watched Dawnpaw and Neritepaw wrestle. While Acornstream had tried to teach Applenose specific moves to use on opponents, later mentors had collectively decided that moves were less useful than actual sparring practice. Dawnpaw. Though it had been some moons since Dawnstorm had passed, the name still reminded Applenose of the kind and energetic warrior. At least his spirit was safe in Starclan.

"Remember to announce when one of you is pinned!" called Boulderpelt in a loud voice. Applenose shook his head and looked over at the twins. Neritepaw was sitting on Dawnpaw's face despite his muffled complaints.

"Aww, really?" asked Neritepaw, jumping off her brother, tail high in the air.

"Thank you," grumbled Dawnpaw, moving to his paws. "Stinky butt," he muttered.

"Dawnpaw!" exclaimed Applenose, shocked and trying to hide his amusement.

"What?" asked Dawnpaw, eyes wide in the fashion of a kittypet's, pretending to be innocent.

"Nevermind."

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two large fish)
Forestclan gives x2 cobweb to Swiftclan in return for x1 goldenrod and x1 catchweed
Birchnose and Briarwhisker go into labor (due to age, not all the kits may survive...)
Ashstripe, Kestrelclaw, Oakheart, Patchcloud, Smokefur, and Tipnose go on patrol (no new cats)
Dustleaf looks for thyme
Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw train
Dawnpaw and Neritepaw train (fighting)

[ Birchnose gave birth to five kits. Sadly, two of the kits died shortly after birth ]
[ Briarwhisker gave birth to three kits Sadly, one of the kits is stillborn ]
[ Ashstripe's patrol found nothing ]
[ Dustleaf gathered x2 thyme while herb hunting ]
[ Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Dawnpaw and Neritepaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]

Lady Masquerade wrote:
P e b b l e c l a n

The Body
PebbleClan is made up of sleek furred and quiet moving cats that have an unmatched amount of faith in StarClan. The majority of the cats are built small, with thin fur that doesn't weigh them down when running, climbing, or swimming. Like their name suggests, PebbleClan cats are advantageous in situations that involve water, as their power while in it can be compared to a pebble forcefully bouncing over the surface of a lake or river, fighting against the water's desire to pull it under. Their size also makes them good runners and hunters, but the cats of PebbleClan sometimes struggle when it comes to brute strength, making it harder for them to fight off enemy cats or aggressive animals.

The Heart
PebbleClan's territory is made up of several streams, with the camp situated in the very middle of it all. In order to reach it, one would have to be a strong swimmer or be aware of the specific stones to use when crossing over, something all cats in PebbleClan are taught. The camp is surrounded by a ring-shaped body of water, with tall reeds growing along it to act as protection from anyone who might be trying to peak inside. The reeds are enforced by small "walls" around a foot high, constructed by many stacked pebbles. Cats who are unfamiliar with PebbleClan's camp would only see the outer reeds, and after walking through them would knock over the pebble wall, alerting the Clan of their presence. Many of the dens are made of large creations of branches, with the Leader's den being an abandoned beaver den that got partially wrecked and washed up on the shore. It is a mass of sturdy branches that the Leader sleeps in and also uses to stand on top of during announcements and ceremonies. This building system was eventually recreated as best as it could be by the cats in order to create other study dens for the rest of the cats. The Fresh Kill Pile is mainly composed of fish and birds, with occasional catches of frogs, mice, and voles.

The Soul
PebbleClan has a strong sense of faith in StarClan, and makes sure each decision made is one that will please their warrior ancestors. Visits to the Moonpool are one of the highest honors, and getting to be the Medicine Cat is a rank that is sometimes appreciated more than being the leader of the clan. PebbleClan will never attack another clan if the night sky is cloudy or starless, as it would show StarClan is not on their side. Stars are also an honored tradition for when a clan cat passes away. After the body is buried, Pebbleclan will gather near the center of the camp and gaze up at the stars, waiting to see a shooting star pass. The shooting star symbolizes a warrior's successful travel over into StarClan. Other traditions include using pebbles as a method of voting who the next Deputy will be, as each warrior steps forward and puts their pebble in whichever pile corresponds to the deputy they see most fit. Each cat is given a pebble when they are born, with distinct claw marks made in the center to show your rank. No claw marks represents you are a kit, one claw mark represents being an apprentice, two being a warrior, three being a deputy, four being a medicine cat, and five (the claw mark is a diagonal slash through all other marks) representing being a leader. When a cat dies, their pebble is added to the pebble wall that surrounds the camp so that they can protect their clanmates while in StarClan.

[ Pebbleclan has been founded ]
[ Your temporary mod will be Deimos until the Trial Clan Event is over, then you will go to the new mod ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 051.

Postby deimido » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:24 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Leaf-fall.
Next Replies: December 8th.

Slow falling snow gently begins to cover the ground and small pools of water are beginning to freeze over, the days are growing shorter and prey is starting to become a tiny bit difficult to find.

[ SolarClan ] [ SorrelClan ] [ SilentClan ] [ FallClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ]
[ StellerClan ] [ SwallowClan ] [ SummitClan ] [ SedgeClan ] [ RainClan ] [ CliffClan ]
[ DuskClan ] [ BrightClan ] [ WinterClan ] [ BrineClan ] [ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ]
[ ClayClan ] [ LilyClan ] [ AspenClan ] [ SkyClan ] [ HazeClan ] [ GlacierClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
PumpkinClan | peridotite. wrote:
Pumpkinclan

(Leopardstep hunts while Spottedpelt collects herbs; Sandstar and Tigerwhisker are now mates!; Sandstar asks for a deputy; Sandstar hunts while coming back to camp.)

[ Leopardstep caught +1 squirrel on his hunting patrol. ]

[ Spottedpelt gathers +1 chamomile and +1 blackberry leaves. ]

[ Sandstar is now expecting Tigerwhisker's kits! Her litter will be due in two moons/posts. ]

[ StarClan heeds Sandstar's request; a deputy is sent to PumpkinClan. ]

[ Sandstar caught +1 vole on her way from the Moonpool. ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
EchoClan | Katrione wrote:

[ Echoclan consumed x3 fish ]
[ Darkpaw and Brightpaw are old enough to become warriors: Darkclover and Brightberry ]
[ Bubblekit, Foamkit and Lavenderkit are old enough to become apprentices ]
[ Dipperlull went into labor ]
[ Brindlecloud gives Crowpaw his full name, but Crowpaw requests for his name to be Crowcloud, after the deceased Crowcloud from Forestclan ]
[ Hemlockheart, Applefur, Petalbound, Lizardstrike, Redfeather and Rabbitwish went on a border patrol ]
[ Birdsong, Yewfrost, Cloudysky and Sparrowflight went on a small border patrol higher up in the mountain ]
[ Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Barknose, Bayfur, Mossycreek and Pigeonnose went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Hurricanejaw, Gorsebird, Icefang, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe and Acornfall went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Brindlecloud and Crowpaw went herb hunting ]

[ EchoClan has two new warriors within their ranks: Darkclover and Brightberry! ]

[ EchoClan has three new apprentices ready to train: Bubblepaw, Foampaw, and Lavenderpaw! ]

[ Dipperlull gives birth to a litter of one! They're rather small than the average newborn... ]

[ one ]

[ EchoClan medicine cat apprentice has now earned their full name: Crowcloud! Somewhere in the ranks of StarClan, a black tom sharing the same name smiles fondly. ]

[ The first border patrol reports that several small pools of water are freezing over. ]

[ Cloudysky loses her footing while climbing up a steep section of the mountain and tumbles down while the rest of her Clanmates look on in horror. Yewfrost takes action, rushing down the slope after the molly before falling over and striking his head on a sharp stone. Both warriors are very injured and unfortunately Birdsong and Sparrowflight are unable to get them back to EchoClan before the two pass away from blunt force trauma. ]

[ Your first border patrol was lucky enough to catch +1 fish, while your second managed to find +1 vole. It seems the prey is beginning to hide. ]

[ Brindlecloud and Crowpaw gather +1 chervil and +1 rosemary. ]

SummitClan | Piya wrote:

[Moosepaw is accepted into the clan and Eaglefrost will be his mentor]
[Summitstar goes patrolling to hopefully find more cats]
[Mothflight decides to follow the scent to find the cat]
[Eaglefrost takes Moosepaw training]
[Redtail goes on a solo hunting patrol]
[Egretcall goes to gather herbs]
[Redtail and Eaglefrost become mates]

// i hope the trip back home was alright! ^^

[ Summitstar encounters a potential SummitClan warrior on his border patrol. ]

[ Mothflight discovers a young kit who smells familiar to the cat scent from earlier. The young kitten claims to be waiting for their mother, but leaving them here seems unwise, maybe Mothflight can take them back home and come back in hopes of finding her? ]

[ Eaglefrost teaches Moosepaw the hunting skill. ]

[ Redtail catches +1 ermine on his hunting patrol. ]

[ Egretcall gathers +1 mallow leaves. ]

[ Eaglefrost is now expecting Redtail's kits! Her litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

BrineClan | wolfdoglover wrote:

[ Clan eats the bird and fish leaving 1 serving left ]
[ Smoketail And Falconflight hunt ]
[ Goldenstar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior ]
[ Oceanwing searches for herbs ]

[ Smoketail and Falconflight caught +1 rabbit on their hunting patrol. ]

[ StarClan heeds Goldenstar's request; a warrior is sent to BrineClan. ]

[ Oceanwing gathers +1 willow bark and +1 wintergreen. ]

WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:
w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙

moonpool; salmonstar requests a warrior
hunting; red, wolffrost, seabird
patrol; aloeleap, scorchscream, timber
herb hunting; badgerheart searches for kitting herbs
mates; timberclaw & redwing - no kits please
kitting; ---
kit->apprentice; ---
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; ----
fresh-kill; (3) rainbow trout
[/url]

[ StarClan heeds Salmonstar's request; a warrior is sent to WinterClan. ]

[ Your hunting patrol caught +1 rainbow trout on their hunting patrol. ]

[ Your border patrol found nothing of interest. ]

[ Badgerheart gathers +1 chervil and +1 ragwort leaves. ]

SkyClan | imp. wrote:
SKYCLAN

[ skyclan consumes one trout. ]
[ skystar requests a queen from starclan. ]
[ the queen has been renamed 'tangerinegaze' ]
[ sparrowcatcher is kitting! ]
[ jackaltuft is kitting! unknown father ]
[ sloefur asks maplestrike to be her mate, no kits yet ]

[ war with cloudclan has been started! ]
[ first patrol led by skystar; sloefur, vinescratch, sunsong,
maplestrike, daisytuft, wrenface, and swayingtrees ]
[ second patrol led by sootcall; duckbreeze, sandspark,
fernheart, whisperdust, snowflight, dancingstripe, and hailwhisker ]
[ swiftclan had sent more cats in a separate post ]

[ aloestem and peachpaw search for herbs ]
[ peachpaw trains with aloestem to learn basic defense ]

[ duckbreeze, sandspark, and sloefur go on a border patrol ]
[ skystar, sootcall, and vinescratch go on a border patrol ]
[ fernheart goes on a hunting patrol alone ]

[ StarClan heeds Skystar's request; a queen is sent to SkyClan, their litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

[ Sparrowcatcher gives birth to a litter of four! ]

[ one - two - three - four ]

[ Jackaltuft gives birth to a litter of two! ]
[ one - two ]

[ May Sloefur and Maplestrike have many moons of happiness together, despite being from different Clans. ]

[ The battle appears to be in SkyClan's favor, however CloudClan has some formidable warriors among their ranks that have proven quite a challenge. Skystar will need +1 chervil for her wounds, while Duckbreeze and Sandspark will both needs +1 cobwebs each. ]

[ Aloestem and Peachpaw gather +1 comfrey root, +1 goldenrod, and +1 stinging nettle. ]

[ Aloesteam teaches Peachpaw the defense skill. ]

[ The first border patrol encounters a potential SkyClan apprentice, while the second reports nothing of interest. ]

[ Fernheart catches +1 seagull on his hunting patrol. ]

DuskClan | ❝ aesthetic. wrote:

[[ duskclan consumes a rabbit & a stoat ]
[ hollyfin and ashflight become mates ]
[ jaggedstar, frozenleaf, gorseflight, nightwhisker, hollyfin and wolfthroat hunt by the river ]
[ jaysong, Mai & echofrost patrol ]
[ speckledlight & spiderfang hunt together ]
[ Bramplepool hopes to teach sorrelpaw about treating wounds by letting him assit dappledcreek's birth ]
[ Dappledcreek is in labour (father) ]

[ May StarClan grant Hollyfin and Ashflight many moons of happiness together. ]

[ Your hunting patrol caught +2 minnows. ]

[ Your border patrol found nothing of interest. ]

[ Speckledlight and Spiderfang caught +1 pika on their hunting patrol. ]

[ Sorrelpaw successfully learns how to treat wounds! ]

[ Dappledcreek gives birth to a litter of two! ]

[ one - two ]

ClayClan | hazilnut wrote:

Resinstar asks Starclan for a warrior
Gustpond and Mottledpaw train
Driftstep looks for herbs
The clan consumes 1 squirrel

[ StarClan heeds Resinstar's request; a warrior is sent to ClayClan. ]

[ Gustpond teaches Mottledpaw the battle skill. ]

[ Driftstep gathers +1 blackberry leaves and +1 chervil. ]

GlacierClan | Nova-Moshi wrote:

[Skystem goes to check out the cat smells by the border. Lynxstar travels to the Moonpool to ask for a deputy.]
[They consume two servings of bird]

[ Skysteam encounters a pair of two siblings, they both seem willing to join GlacierClan as warriors. ]

[ StarClan heeds Lynxstar's request; a deputy is sent to GlacierClan. ]

LilyClan | .mochi wrote:

[ the clan consumes four servings.

turtlecreek, sootpelt, oatfur, brightpool, brackenflower, and snowpaw go hunting.

squirrelfall and stormriver become mates -- no kits bc squirrelfall is nursing

juniperclaw goes into labor.

froststar goes to the moonpool to ask for a queen. (i need more kits ok :>)

( sootkit and the other new cats are cats i claimed before;; i hope it was okay to just plop them into my clan instead of waiting for a reply? ;v; ) ]

// yeah thats fine! :'0 ufa cats can be added into your clan by either you or me~

[ Your hunting patrol caught +2 rabbits. ]

[ May StarClan grant Squirrelfall and Stormriver many moons of happiness together. ]

[ Juniperclaw gives birth to a litter of two! ]

[ one - two ]

[ StarClan heeds Froststar's request; a queen is sent to LilyClan. ]

CliffClan | sushinekko wrote:

[Tunnelstar goes to the Moonpool requesting a warrior]
[Tunnelstar has serious injuries. [large gash in side]
[Hurricanehawk has serious injures. [scratches in side]
[Nettleclaw, Smokeypaw, and Hurricanehawk have minor injuries. [scratches]
[Crowdawn, Spiderstorm, and Robincloud go hunting.]
[Dapplewish and Blossomstep go on a border patrol.]
[Gladestep and Mottleberry look for herbs.]
[Rose uses x1 Elder leaves.]
[CliffClan eats x1 bird and x1 mouse.]

[ StarClan heeds Tunnelstar's request; a warrior is sent to CliffClan. ]

[ Tunnelstar will need +1 marigold, +1 cobweb, and +1 tansy. ]

[ Hurricanehawk will need +1 cobweb, +1 marigold, and +1 comfrey root. ]

[ Nettleclaw will need +1 tansy, while Smokeypaw and Hurricanehawk have to stay in camp for one moon to make sure not to put too much strain on their wounds. ]

[ The hunting patrol brings back +1 hare. ]

[ Dapplewish and Blossomstep report nothing of interest, the two seem a little on edge due to the fox attack. ]

[ Gladestep and Mottleberry gather +1 cobwebs, +1 goldenrod, and +1 marigold. ]
Last edited by deimido on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 am

Number of Cats: 1 [Male] 1 [Female]

Blazestar nodded to Patchfur. "The next few moons will be pretty difficult on the both of us and any cat that joins. We're a new clan starting with the cold weather, so we're going to need as many cats as possible." He informed Patchfur. She refused to be his second in command. He could see why, she was pretty docile. However, he knew any cat would help at this point.
"How about we stick together for all the patrols?" She questioned, a smile coming from her muzzle.
Blazestar shrugged, nodding. "That sounds like a good idea, let's go on the hunting first." He offered, the two walking out of the camp eagerly.

[ Blazestar and Patchfur go on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar and Patchfur go hunting ]
[ Blazestar goes to the moonpool to request a queen ]
[ Waveclan eats two servings of smelt ]

Leader:
          Blazestar | 21 | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Patchfur | 20 | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Ocean
    East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
    South | Oak Forest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Beach/Prairie | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mackerel | x0 | 0 servings
    Smelt | x1 | 2 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Plover | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:47 am

Number of Cats: 42 (21 toms, 21 mollies)

Servings: 8 (7 with cats gone for the SkyClan war)

Next Moonpool Visit: 12/8

Will add story later

\Sweetstar looses a life (EAGLE FREAKING PICKS HIM UP AND DROPS HIM)\
\Falconwatcher is injured (large cut) attempting to protect Flickerpaw\
\Flickerpaw’s leg is broken\
\Mottledleap, Cinderpaw and Flarestrike receive minor injuries\

[Bramblepaw goes hunting for herbs]
[Sweetstar, Falconwatcher, Flickerpaw, Mottledleap, Cinderpaw, and Flarestrike seek out and fight the eagle]
[Sandflower, Breezepaw, Scorchmask, and Bouncepaw, go on hunting patrol]
[Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Silversong, and Mothpaw go hunting]
[Tumblepaw, Rivergaze and Poppysong go on border patrol]
[Sandflower and Russetsplash renew their vows as mates and try for another litter]
[SwiftClan consumes one big fish and two ermine]
[Swiftclan gives two rabbits to ConiferClan]

Leader

Sweetstar | 51 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

Deputy

Maplestrike | 44 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 36 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Daisytuft | 48 moons | Molly | X
    Dancingstripe | 38 moons | | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 46 moons | Tom | X
    Flarestrike | 18 moons | Tom | X
    Hailclaw | 41 moons | Molly | X
    Hailwhisker | 43 moons | Molly | X
    Mottledleap | 36 moons | Molly | X
    Poppysong | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Rivergaze | 25 moons | Tom | X
    Russetsplash | 30 moons | Tom | X
    Sandflower | 27 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 32 moons | Tom | X
    Silversong | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Snowflight | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 42 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 36 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 37 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Rowanpaw | 16 moons | Molly | X
    Bouncepaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
    Cinderpaw | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Breezepaw | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
    Mothpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
    Flickerpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
    Tumblepaw | 10 moons | Tom | X (left)
    Bramblepaw | 10 moons | Tom | X (right)

Queens

Hailclaw | 41 moons | Molly | X - kits one moon old
    Rowanpaw | 16 moons | Molly | X - kits one moon old
    Velvetflicker | 36 moons | Molly | X - kits one moon old

Kits

Wispkit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Wisteriakit | 1 moons | Molly | X
    Whimbrelkit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Impkit | 1 moons | Molly | X
    Sushikit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Loonkit | 1 moons | Molly | X
    Racoonkit | 1 moons | Molly | X
    Snakekit | 1 moons | Molly | X
    Heronkit | 1 moons | Tom | X
    Pondkit | 1 moons | Tom | X

Elders

Smokepath | 156 moons | Tom | X
    Sandstripe | 150 moons | Tom | X
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Skyclan | Imp
Cliffclan | Sushinekko

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine
South | OakClan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | ConiferClan | kacchan
Southwest | CliffClan | sushinekko
West | AdderClan | Marya D
Northwest | Skyclan | Imp

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 2
Burnet | 1
Catmint | 1
Catchweed | 1
Celadine | 1
Chervil | 1
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Cobweb | 1
Coltsfoot | 2
Comfrey | 1
Comfrey Root | 1
Dandylion | 1
Dock | 1
Fennel | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Heather nectar | 1
Honey | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Ragwort | 1
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Tansy | 1
Willow bark | 1
Willow leaf | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings
Eagle Eggs | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors

Velvetflicker | Rowanpaw | 5 | Herbal knowledge,
Basic healing, Hunting, Fighting, advanced healing
Velvetflicker | Bramblepaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting,
herbal knowledge, basic healing
Hailclaw | Bouncepaw |6 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
Advanced Hunting, advanced fighting fishing
Mottledleap | Cinderpaw | 6 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
Stalking, fishing, running
Sandflower | Breezepaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
stalking, running
Shadowflight | Muddypaw | 5 | Fighting, Tracking, Fishing,
hunting, agility
Silversong | Mothpaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking,
stalking, agility
Falconwatcher | Flickerpaw | 5 | Hunting, tracking, fighting,
stalking, running
Whisperdust | Tumblepaw | 4 | Tracking, Fishing, fighting,
hunting

Deceased Cats

Palewish | 0 moons | Molly | X

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncepaw, Breezepaw and Cinderpaw
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypaw, Mothpaw and Flickerpaw
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblekit and Bramblekit
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | Sushikit, Impkit
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | Palewish, Wispkit, Wisteriakit, Whimbrelkit
Velvetflicker and Gladestep of CliffClan | Loonkit, Racoonkit, Pondkit,
Snakekit, Heronkit
Unknown and unknown | Rivergaze and Poppysong
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:55 am

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 7

a light breeze and the she-cat paused to let it wind through her long, thick coat, ruffling her fur with a feeling of serenity. starclan had blessed her with allowing her to build up summitclan from the beginning, and it was everything she'd thought it would be. two of her warriors, redtail and eaglefrost, were expecting a litter, and possibly many more, of kittens, which meant more warrior blood, more apprentices, and more warriors. eaglefrost was dutifully training moosepaw, who would be a warrior soon, and the prey-pile was growing as warriors hunted for their clan. a low purr rose from her throat and she closed her eyes, tipping her head up to the sky.

"you're summitstar, aren't you." it wasn't a question, but a statement, and the leader turned to see a cat standing at the edge of the meadow, a few feet away, his yellow brown eyes narrowed slightly. he was lean and thin, but muscles rippled underneath his black, brown, and white fur. "the cat all the loners and rogues are talking about."

summitstar's eyes narrowed. "and if I am?"

[Wolfclaw is accepted into the clan]
    [Summitstar asks Starclan for a queen]
    [Eaglefrost takes Moosepaw training]
    [Summitstar and Wolfclaw go on a patrol]
    [Redtail goes on a solo hunting patrol]
    [Egretcall goes to gather herbs]
    [Mothflight takes the kit back to camp]
    [Mothflight goes back to search for the mother]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Morningclan | stormly
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x0 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
    Juniper berries x0 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x3 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort Leaves x0 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x0 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle Leaves x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x0 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x0 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x0 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x0 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x0 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
    Horsetail x1 | usage
    Lamb's Ear x1 | usage
    Rush x1 | usage
    Mallow Leaves x1 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Eagle | x1 | 3 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine (Stoat) | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 0 servings
    Rock Bass | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Eaglefrost | Moosepaw | 1 training session | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Redtail and Eaglefrost | Kits Unborn
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by serpentine. on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willowclan [1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:10 am

wiʆʆѳwcʆɑɳ
ɳuɱɓɛʀ ѳԲ cɑtร || one [males || one] [females || zero]
ɳɛxt ɱѳѳɳpѳѳʆ ѵiรit || 12 || 09 || 17 [11 :: 10 am est]

after wandering around for days to find the perfect territory to start to build up his clan, willowstar finally found the land which he would call home. it was just what he was looking, though since he was the only cat that was part of the clan things didnt feel quite right. everything felt empty. heading for the moonpool, willowstar thought of what he would ask starclan for. once he reached the moonpool he crouched by the waters edge and dipped his nose into the water, begging to dream. thank you starclan for giving me a can and making me a leader. i ask that you grant willowclan a warrior.

[moonpool :: willowstar is asking for a warrior]

ʆɛɑɗɛʀ
willowstar || twenty || male ||
willow // tough || star // leader
lives || ★★★★★★★★★ [9]

ɗɛputy
name || age || gender || [url=url][/url]
prefix // meaning || suffix // meaning

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ cɑt

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ cɑt ɑppʀɛɳticɛ

wɑʀʀiѳʀร

ɑppʀɛɳticɛร
prefix // meaning || paw // apprentice

quɛɛɳร

kitร
prefix // meaning || kit // kit

ɛʆɗɛʀร
      ɑʆʆy cʆɑɳร
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username

ɛɳɛɱy cʆɑɳร
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username

ɓѳʀɗɛʀร
      north || pine forest || clan name || username
      south || plains || clan name || username
      east || lake || clan name || username
      west || mountains || clan name || username

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ รtѳʀɛ
      borage leaves || increases milk in queens + brings down fevers || amount
      burdock root || cures infection || amount
      catmint || cures greencough || amount
      chervil || laves help infection + roots cure bellyache || amount
      cobweb || stops bleeding || amount
      coltsfoot || helps shortness of breath || amount
      comfry || soothes wounds + helps mend broken bones || amount
      deathberries || kills || amount
      dock || soothes scratches || amount
      dried oak leaf || stops infection || amount
      feverfew || cools body temperature || amount
      golden rod || helps heals wounds || amount
      honey || soothes throats of smoke inhalation || amount
      horsetail || helps infected wounds || amount
      juniper berries || soothes bellyache + breathing trouble || amount
      lavender || cures fevers || amount
      marigold || stops infection || amount
      mouse bile || removes ticks || amount
      poppy seeds || soothes pain + shock and distress || amount
      stinging nettle || dispels poison + brings down swelling || amount
      tansy || cures cough || amount
      thyme || calms anxiety || amount
      watermint || helps bellyache || amount
      wild garlic || prevents infection || amount
      yarrow || expels poison from wounds + ingested causes vomiting || amount

Բʀɛรɦ kiʆʆ piʆɛ
      mice || amount || one serving
      voles || amount || one serving
      frogs || amount || one serving
      small fish || amount || two servings
      hares || amount || three servings
      waterfowl || amount || three servings

ɱɛɳtѳʀร
      mentor || apprentice
      move || move || move || move
      mentor || apprentice
      move || move || move || move

ɗɛcɛɑรɛɗ cɑtร
      name || cause of death
      name || cause of death

Բɑɱiʆiɛร
      unknown + unknwon || willowstar
      mother + father || kit
      mother + father || kit
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:14 am

Number of Cats: Males; 7 Females; 6 | Total; 13
Speak to the Dark Forest: December 9th
Servings need: 3

Hazeclan consumes 1 bird (3 servings).

Will write something next time. <3

---

{Hazestar asks for a queen and asks to make Inkkit, Goldenkit, and Firekit apprentices.
Hazestar goes on a patrol.
Stormcloud goes in search for herbs.
Feathermist takes Windpaw out to teach them how to spar.
Tigerleap, Lionfang and Aspencreek go hunting.
Owlstorm and Rainsong go looking for the last few missing cats.
(Looking for Shadowripple and Twigstorm)
Shadowripple
Twigstorm}

Leader:
Hazestar | 49 moons | Male | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Owlstorm | 48 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat:
Stormcloud | 42 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 36 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 42 moons | Male | x
Lionfang | 38 moons |Male | x
Rainsong | 42 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 38 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Windpaw | 8 moons | Female | x
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Queens:
Morningflower | 43 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Goldenkit | 6 moon | Female | x
Firekit | 6 moons | Female | x
Inkkit | 6 moon | Male | x

Elders:

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings - has 1 serving left
Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Feathermist | Windpaw | 1 | hunting,

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Ally Clans:
ForestClan | Simonpet
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | HopeClan | adiebaby11
South | ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie
West | Clan Name | Username
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:10 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:

\Sweetstar looses a life (EAGLE FREAKING PICKS HIM UP AND DROPS HIM)\
\Falconwatcher is injured (large cut) attempting to protect Flickerpaw\
\Flickerpaw’s leg is broken\
\Mottledleap, Cinderpaw and Flarestrike receive minor injuries\

[Bramblepaw goes hunting for herbs]
[Sweetstar, Falconwatcher, Flickerpaw, Mottledleap, Cinderpaw, and Flarestrike seek out and fight the eagle]
[Sandflower, Breezepaw, Scorchmask, and Bouncepaw, go on hunting patrol]
[Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Silversong, and Mothpaw go hunting]
[Tumblepaw, Rivergaze and Poppysong go on border patrol]
[Sandflower and Russetsplash renew their vows as mates and try for another litter]
[SwiftClan consumes one big fish and two ermine]

Bramblepaw finds x1 marigold and x1 dock
Bramblepaw learns advanced herbal knowledge
Falconwatcher will need x1 dock and x1 marigold and one moon of rest
Flickerpaw will need x1 cobweb, x1 comfrey root, and three moons of rest unless your clan wants to chance his leg healing improperly
Cinderpaw, Flarestrike, and Mottledleap will need x1 dock each or one moon of rest for every moon they don't receive it
Cinderpaw and Flickerpaw learn advanced fighting
Sandflower, Scorchmask, Breezepaw, and Bouncepaw catch x1 big fish
Breezepaw learns fishing (and how to be humble) and Bouncepaw learns advanced stalking
Shadowflight, Silversong, Mothpaw, and Muddypaw catch x1 ermine
Mothpaw learns advanced hunting and Muddypaw learns stalking
Poppysong, Rivergaze, and Tumblepaw's patrol was uneventful
Tumblepaw learns advanced tracking
Sandflower is pregnant!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups