Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Ice580 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:22 pm

I just found out about this, might as well give it a try.

My Clan will be Arrowclan. Arrowclan camp is set at the base of a mountain and next to a forest. They do most of their hunting in the forest part of their territory. Their prey consists of mice, squirrels, stoat, voles, sparrows, and the occasional rabbit. Arrowclan cats are independent, reclusive, and often stoic. They tend to stay out of other Clans' business, remaining neutral. Because of this they can seem cold and hostile. Arrowclan cats are swift and vigilant, making them excellent hunters. However, they don't tend to be very good at fighting.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:47 pm

[ @MyClans, I'm just replying to this person so they can have their founder and a mod so I haven't skipped any of you. I'll be doing replies again tomorrow ]

Ice580 wrote:I just found out about this, might as well give it a try.

My Clan will be Arrowclan. Arrowclan camp is set at the base of a mountain and next to a forest. They do most of their hunting in the forest part of their territory. Their prey consists of mice, squirrels, stoat, voles, sparrows, and the occasional rabbit. Arrowclan cats are independent, reclusive, and often stoic. They tend to stay out of other Clans' business, remaining neutral. Because of this they can seem cold and hostile. Arrowclan cats are swift and vigilant, making them excellent hunters. However, they don't tend to be very good at fighting.

[ Arrowclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Pompompurin ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:21 pm

(Thank you! Hope I'm doing this right, sorry if I did something wrong.)

Arrowclan
Number of Cats: 1 (Male- 1 Female- 0 Other- 0)

Arrowstar looked over the area he had chosen to found his Clan in. It would do for now. He sighed, knowing that he had to get to work.

{Arrowstar hunts}
{Arrowstar goes on a border patrol}

Leader:
          Arrowstar | 30 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Ice580 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 22

A wail sounds through the forest as a mother sits hunched over three tiny bodies that lay motionless. The clan has stopped all duties to grieve with her, one warrior who was a queen with her sits beside her. "I'm... I'm so sorry, Shadowstride..." she croaks as tears drench her fur. Shadowstride just curls onto the ground and cradles the lifeless bodies in her. "Why again?! Why?! Starclan!" she cries out to the dimming sky. An elder comes up beside the two she-cats and rests beside Shadowstride. "Shadowstride... we all grieve with you. These kits never deserved this fate, nor did you." he whispers in hopes Shadowstride will calm down even a little. "Will you help me find a place to rest them?" he asks tenderly. Shadowstride looks up at Crowwhisker with wet eyes before nuzzling her face into his side.
Death comes...

(Soooo it was a long day today and I can't squeeze much in, nor can I in the next few days, so here it is! Poor Shadowstride refuses to become a warrior, so she is forever a queen...)

Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in advanced medical application
Fernheart trains Snakepaw in hunting
Yewfeather trains Bramblepaw in climbing
Stonebark trains Juniperpaw in fishing
Silvertail trains Greypaw in fishing
Saltwind trains Puddlepaw in hunting
Littleheart becomes a warrior again!
Puddlekit is named Puddlepaw! Saltwind is his mentor
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Saltwind, Puddlepaw, and Birchfur hunt
Silvertail, Greypaw, and Timberstar hunt
Stonebark, Juniperpaw, and Littleheart patrol the boarders
Fernheart, Snakepaw, and Rippleface patrol the boarders
Timberstar asks Starclan for kit(s) to help Shadowstride's grieving

The clan consumes two squirrels and a mouse, 5 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 54 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 49 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 34 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Rainpelt | 43 moons | Female |
          Birchfur | 45 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 51 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 31 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 41 moons | Male
          Silvertail | 53 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 65 moons | Female |
          Yewfeather | 38 moons | Female |
          Rippleface | 61 moons | Male |
          Brindlestripe | 19 moons | Male |
          Snowtrail | 20 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Valleypaw | 15 moons | Female |
          Bramblepaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Juniperpaw | 11 moons | Female |
          Greypaw | 11 moons | Male |
          Snakepaw | 7 | Male |
          Puddlepaw | 6 moons | Male |

Queens:

Shadowstride | 66 moons | Female |

Kits:

Elders:
          Crowwhisker | 153 moons | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -2x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -3x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -3x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -3x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Helps broken bones and soothes wounds | -2x
    Catmint | Cures greencough | -2x
    Yarrow | Helps poisoning | -2x
    Poppy Seeds | Makes cat sleepy | -1x
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | -2x
    Bright-Eye | Help cure coughs | -1x
    Snakeroot | Heals poison | -2x
    Broom | Helps broken legs/wounds | -1x
    Rush | Keeps broken limbs in place | -1x
    Stick | Keep broken limbs still, bite on for pain | -1x
    Dandelion | Chewable painkiller(Leaves)/Sooth bee stings(Sap) | -1x
    Daisy | Traveling herb/Helps ease joint pain | -1x
    Honey | Sore throats/smoke damage/Soothes infection/coughing/Ease eating of other herbs | -1x
    Burnet | Give strength | -1x
    Tormentil | Treating all wounds, curing poison | -1x
    Foxglove Seeds | Paralysis/Heart Failure | -1x
    Hidden Herbs(Juniperpaw):
    Holly Berries | Deadly to kits, poisonous to older cats | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x8 | 1 servings
    Mice | x7 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x7 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
    Birds | x5 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Hollypelt | Valleypaw | 6 |
    ↳(Advanced)Herbal Knowledge
    ↳(Advanced)Herbal Recognition
    ↳Medical Application
    ↳Combat
    ↳Moves
    Silvertail | Greypaw | 3 |
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Combat
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Stonebark | Juniperpaw | 3 |
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Yewfeather | Bramblepaw | 3 |
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Moves
    Fernheart | Snakepaw | 1 |
    ↳Fishing
    ↳Moves
    Saltwind | Puddlepaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Birthing complications - 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Birthing Complications - 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Birthing complications - 0 moons

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Bramblepaw, Juniperpaw, and Greypaw
    Littleheart and Stonebark | Puddlekit
    Shadowstride and Unknown | Ravenkit, Riverkit, and Featherkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luc » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm

→→→→→→→→→→ вaѕιnclan ←←←←←←←←←←
    (first post, hopefully i did this right!) In the misty isles of the Starrylake (named so for the reflection of Silverpelt in their waters and the supernatural aspects of those prementioned waters) lie BasinClan. The many small islands contained in Starrylake act as the Clan's territory, the innermost of which provides for the Clan's camp. Due to their environment, BasinClan can find themselves largely unconnected from the rest of the Clans, making it so the Clan can appear mysterious, secretive, and even treacherous. However, this is not necessarily true. Those in BasinClan are very closely knit and are extremely loyal to their Clanmates and those they find worthy. Hard work is also highly incentivized by the Clan as their environment doesn't exactly provide for relaxation. In spite of these good traits, BasinClan cats can act very self-righteous to the point of imposing themselves on other Clans and punishing those who break the warrior code cruelly. BasinClan mostly subsists off of the lake fish and the small birds who nest on the island trees. The cats of BasinClan are often preyed on by large birds (such as hawks and eagles) and occasionally wolves and bears. BasinClan cats are known most of all for their exceptional swimming ability.
Last edited by luc on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brumeclan [ 001 ]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:41 pm

╔╦

╚╩
╦╗

╩╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗Image
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
|Number of Cats| 01 total. 01 male. 00 females.
|Visit with Ancestors| xx/xx/xxxx.xx/xx/xxxx
|Prey| xx servings.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
|Previous| Introduction |Next|
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

A burning frost will set in quick,
Rampantly unfurling to claim the mountain,
And breaking down all that once had braced it.

One Moon Ago
      A mass of dark clouds sat heavy over the camp, barring any of the night’s limited light from passing through onto the ground – not that he would have been able to see any of it anyway; the entrance was blocked by two heavy bodies, barricading him from the rest of the clan. The air within the apprentices’ den was stifled, dense with the odor of dirty moss and old stench of his clanmates, and his breath came in choppy puffs of air. Rather than be acknowledged, the young tom’s mind determinedly wrapped itself around the idea that he would be working with his littermates on cleaning out the den tomorrow morning.

With his ears pinned to his scalp, body curled up in the farthest corner away from the den’s entrance, the tom sank into a comfortable state of delirium. Everything was going to be alright. He knew that. He knew that. He was going to be fine. Everyone would come back in and settle back down for the night. ‘False alarm,’ they’d grumble as they’d plop down beside him. It was going to be okay. He knew that.

A shudder rolled up his spine, and he scrunched his eyes closed, fur bunching up along his back in warning. Please, Starclan, he needed to be okay. But, with a blink, the solace of his thoughts vanished, and he was left to loll his head over his shoulders and face reality. A pair of wild eyes at the den’s entrance met his own pale gaze, and before he could be beckoned, his guards approached him and shouldered him out into the clearing.

Sat atop a protruding boulder with the cloudy glow of moonlight illuminating the edge of her figure was the tom’s leader. Blanketed in shadows, her expression was left up to his imagination, but he was quickly coming to realization that he didn’t want to know what she was thinking. That maybe if he kept his eyes to ground, he might be able to stop time itself from progressing. But the clan kept moving around him, as if to make it abundantly clear that he could not stop any of this.

A brush of smooth fur against his own downy pelt caught the tom by surprise, and he flinched, tucking his ears flat and pinning his chin to his chest. The slim body of the medicine cat coiled around him, tucking his head beneath her chin for a moment before she set off to sit beside their leader. Whatever comfort the action might have offered him was squandered by the feral gaze she kept turning toward him with each passing step, piercing him far more painfully than that of his clanmates’ stares.

With her medicine cat by her side and a heaving sigh, his leader’s gaze danced over the clan. Her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed before she finally settled on the apprentice. He didn’t dare meet her eyes.

Frostedpaw,” she croaked, hesitating only for a split second to clear the choked sound from her throat, “It is through Starclan’s representative that we have been enlightened, and it is through your own actions that you have been condemned.

The leader droned on with a steady voice, but her words never reached the tom’s ears, swallowed up by a new swarm of thoughts. Wh-what had he done? When? To who? Was this because he’d been mean to one of the other apprentices a couple days ago? Or was it because he’d argued with his mentor over his training methods? He would stop! He would have done better if they’d just told him before.

A cold shiver worked its way through his body, content to wrap itself around his chest and steal the breath out of him. No. As much as he wanted and wished and begged for it, he knew that there was nothing he could have done to prevent this. His eyes rose up to meet the medicine cat’s own agitated glare. Whatever Starclan’s words had been, she had taken them in turn and had singled out Frostedpaw as the enemy.

His whole frame shook involuntarily, but the tom struggled to remain on his feet. His eyes burned, but he moved them over to his leader. She was still speaking to him – or perhaps she was addressing the clan now. He wasn’t sure. He still couldn’t hear her. The air was too heavily filled with his own fractured breathing and the thoughts his mind kept tossing around.

A-are you going to kill me?” He squeaked, abruptly cutting her off and silencing the chaotic tirade his brain had been bombarding him with.

There was a cry from somewhere behind him, but the tom remained taut and focused on his leader. Everything grew still. Frostedpaw gasped in gulps of air, idly wondering when his trembling would cease and when his face had started becoming wet. He didn’t want to acknowledge what he’d just asked, and he wasn’t ready to hear the answer. As the minutes ticked by, the tom dropped his gaze back down to his blurry set of paws, pitched on the edge of disassociating from the entire situation.

Without a word, the leader leapt down from her perch and stalked up to the apprentice. The thump of her paws against the earth had the tom reeling back to reality, and he ducked down beneath her presence. He could already see the shine of her teeth, could already feel the blood pouring from a lethal wound. Would he be left to rot in the middle of camp? Would his mother be allowed to mourn him? Would she even want to?

Frostedpaw stifled a terrified sob and squeezed his eyes shut, uncertain whether or not he was prepared for the attack. But it never came. His leader sat before him, bending down over him to coat the apprentice’s forehead in soft licks. Blinking up at her, he tilted his head in confusion. Was he going to be okay?

No,” The leader mewed, and Frostedpaw’s heart stopped. He wasn’t? Blankly, he looked back toward where he thought he’d heard his mother, seeking some form of consolation from her. “I cannot kill you, but I also cannot allow you to tear this clan apart.” His leader’s gaze left him and immediately darted between his two guards, “Take him into the mountains and leave him there.

The mountains? No, he was going to – he wouldn’t be able to…! “Please don't!” The tom gasped, body crumbling beneath him and pale eyes widening up at his leader, “I can’t – I-I don’t know how to –!” His voice tapered out, words abandoning him in wispy breaths. A set of teeth snatched onto his scruff, and he began to violently struggle, desperation burning through his blood until his body grew tired and limp. “Please…

Now
      The tom’s eyes burned, red-rimmed and taut with exhaustion. He was finally, entirely, cried out, but the loss of his home still sat heavy in his gut. Seemingly under the influence of his emotional distress, his body had continued to struggle with the abrupt change: keeping him huddled away in his makeshift den and completely sickened by the thought of food. The few times he’d managed to drag himself out in the morning for some easily-caught meager morsel simply resulted in another wasted meal. Frostedpaw was almost convinced that half of him had already given up on continuing to survive and was actively trying to kill itself off.

Idly, the tom wondered if he was body was trying to make up for living as long as it had. Oddly, nothing yet had come to finish him off. The mountains were rumored to harbor horrific beasts, but Frostedpaw’s presence had gone on entirely ignored. In a twisted way, it calmed him just as much as it worried him. For whatever reason, he was being given time – what he was meant to do with it was an entirely different matter that the apprentice had yet to dwell on –, a relief that came in between the brief accelerating bursts of his pulse whenever he wondered just how much he had left.

The former apprentice pulled in a shuddering breath, body relaxing with the swell of his lungs. His eyes shifted across the pine forest as it turned golden in the morning’s light, blinking sluggishly in a half-hearted attempt to keep himself awake. He wasn’t entirely sure what to do with himself now, seeing as his world had once revolved entirely around the idea of becoming one of his clan’s greatest warriors and he was now, abruptly, clan-less. An image of his former medicine cat flashed behind his drooping eyelids.

The tom’s eyes widened, desperately attempting to pull his attention away from the stubborn memories of her. He didn’t want to dwell on the she-cat, but she didn’t easily fall back into the recesses of his mind. He couldn’t be certain if it was entirely her fault he had been exiled, but Frostedpaw was more content to shove all the blame onto her than to think that his entire clan had loathed him so much they were glad for an opportunity to finally be rid of him. The former apprentice let out a soft, mournful breath. Whether or not his clan wanted him, he wasn’t going to be welcomed back. Not now, anyway.

The snowy tom stretched his paws out in front of him, relishing in easy distraction and the soft feeling of the turf squelching around his unsheathed claws. The former apprentice wasn’t keen on letting his supposed fate be decided for him – not when he was being given the opportunity to change it. Frostedpaw’s mind couldn’t work itself around any major plans, as much as he was eager to come up with them, so he settled for simpler tasks: first, he would confront his ancestors, then he would be back to deal with his former clan.

Until then – or until fate decided to catch up with him and finish him off – he had a new purpose and he was determined to see it through.

[Frostedpaw takes on the name 'Moon'.]
[Moon goes hunting.]
[Moon goes on a border patrol.]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────.
──────────────────
-- Cats Without Rank --
x Moon | 9 moons | Male
xxFounder and Future Exalt
╔════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════╝
Exalt|
x Full Name Here | Age | Gender
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Reserve
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mederi
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Wardens
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Wards
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Kit-Bearers
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Kits
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Counselors

──────────────────
Mentorship|
xMentor | Apprentice | x/4 sessions
xx↪ skill
xx↪ skill
xMentor | Apprentice | x/4 sessions
xx↪ skill
xx↪ skill
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Families|
xName and Name | Kits
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Deceased Cats|
xCat Name | Cause of Death
╔════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════╝
Nearby Clans|
xNW ↖ | Clan Name | Username
xN ↑ | Clan Name | Username
xNE ↗ | Clan Name | Username
xE → | Clan Name | Username
xSE ↘| Clan Name | Username
xS ↓ | Clan Name | Username
xSW ↙ | Clan Name | Username
xW ← | Clan Name | Username
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Ally Clans|
xClan Name | Username
xClan Name | Username
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Enemy Clans|
xClan Name | Username
xClan Name | Username

──────────────────
Fresh-Kill Pile|
x [x0] Shrews | 1 serving
x [x0] Mice | 1 serving
x [x0] Small Fish | 2 servings
x [x0] Squirrels | 2 servings
x [x0] Hares | 3 servings
x [x0] Birds | 3 servings
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Medicine Store|
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Number of Cats: 11
Food consumation: 3

again, too lazy

( Bramblefern goes into labor! Featherpaw is ranked up to a medicine cat, his new name could be Featherwhisper. Dovepaw & Longfur have a training session on battle moves. Sandstar asks for a apprentice from Starclan. Firestorm, Tigerwhisker and Leopardstep go on a border patrol. Desertkit & Brackenkit play with moss.)

Leader:
          Sandstar | 36 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Firestorm | 33 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Spottedpelt | 35 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Featherpaw | 12 moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          Tigerwhisker | 37 moons | tom | X
          Leopardstep | 38 moons | tom | X
          Longfur | 27 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Dovepaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Sandstar | 36 moons | she-cat | X
          Bramblefern | 35 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Desertkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
          Brackenkit | 5 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    2x Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk.Also used to cure bellyache.
    1x Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep,soothe shock or distress,or ease pain.Not recommended for nursing queens.
    1x Sorrel | Traveling herb,can also build up appetite
    1x Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    1x Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    1x Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    1x Chickweed | Treats greencough
    1x Blackberry Leaves | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    1x Chamomile | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    1x Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    1x Broom | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds.
    1x Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough. Can be considered dangerous in extremely high dosages.
    1x Goatweed | Eases grief.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    total: 4 servings

Mentors:
    Spottedpelt | Featherpaw | 3 | Herb recognition, Herb usage, herb memory
    Longfur | Dovepaw | 0 | N/A

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Sandstar and Tigerwhisker | Desertkit and Brackenkit
    Bramblefern and Leopardstep | kits here
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

swanclan—004

Postby dual suns. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:46 am

┌─────────────┐

OVERVIEW
total felids—06
mollies—03
tomcats—02
nonbinary—01
location—santorini, greece
" you can’t wake up
this is not a dream"
xxxxxxxx

└─────────────┘

not writing this time!

[ Swanclan ignores the fox to focus on current injuries ]

[ Mallowstar asks for a deputy/epoch ]

[ x3 cobwebs are given to Diamondheart and Amar ]
    ⤷ Orielenose risks the dog to gather the borage

[ The rogue begins the Trial of Rage, which lasts 1 moon, to join ]

[ Diamondheart + Kimberly carefully patrol the northern border ]
    [ Mallowstar goes on a solo patrol of the southern border ]
    [ Amar + Sedgeling hunt on the eastern border ]

[ Sedgeling trains with Amar in the clearing ]

[ Orielenose, with some difficulty, goes on a search for herbs ]

██████████████████████

sovereign
    mallowstar — molly, 26 months
    ⤷ no mate, no offspring, nine lives left

epoch
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

warlock
    orielenose — molly, 22 months
    ⤷ paralyzed in her back legs and cannot
    feel her left side.

warlock understudy
    not applicable; must be chosen

beserkers
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

the army
    diamondheart — molly, 22 months
    amar — nonbinary, 23 months
    ⤷ ear is shredded. they need x1 dock
    kimberly—molly, 22 months
    ⤷ beginning trial of rage; not yet a member

underlings
    sedgeling — tomcat, 12 months
    ⤷ mallowstar’s underling; to be re-assigned
    midwives
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

dames
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

nursery helpers
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

pups
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ parent

slaves
    ☾name — gender, age
    ⤷ mate, offspring, other

██████████████████████

fresh-kill pile
    ↪ vole | x1 | x0
    ↪ frog | x1 | x1
    ↪ ermine | x2 | x2
    ↪ rabbit | x2 | x0
    ↪ big fish | x3 | x3
    ↪ all birds | x3 | x0
    14 servings

herb stock
    ↪ catmint | x1
    ↪ honey | x1
    ↪ feverfew | x2
    ↪ coltsfoot | x0
    ↪ comfrey | x0
    ↪ cobwebs | x0
    ↪ chervil | x0
    ↪ celandine | x0
    ↪ hawkweed | x0
    ↪ wintergreen | x0
    ↪ goldenrod | x0
    ↪ stinging nettle | x0
    ↪ raspberry leaves | x0
    ↪ goatweed | x0
    ↪ ragwort | x0
    ↪ burnet | x0
    ↪ tormentill | x0
    ↪ dock | x0
    ↪ dandelion | x0
    ↪ horsetail | x0
    ↪ willow bark | x0
    ↪ willow leaf | x0
    ↪ parsley | x0
    ↪ yarrow | x0
    ↪ lovage | x1
    bordering clans
    ↪ north | clan name | player
    ↪ northwest| kwamiclan | savannah-the-caracal
    ↪ south | clan name | player
    ↪ east | clan name | player
    ↪ west | clan name | player

mentors and underlings:
    mallow → sedgeling | 03
    ⤷ stealth, battle, hunt

relationship chart:
    ↪ mallow && diamond - like
    ↪ mallow && sedge - strong like
    ↪ mallow && amar - neutral
    ↪ mallow && willow - like
    ↪ diamond && sedge - strong like
    ↪ diamond && amar - strong like
    ↪ diamond && willow - like
    ↪ sedge && amar - neutral
    ↪ sedge && willow - neutral

the graveyard
    ☾name — gender, age
    → cause of death

assigned mates:
    ↪ none yet

genealogy chart
    ??? + ??? → mallowstar
    ??? + ??? → amar, orielenose, anka, lucille
    ??? + ??? → kimberly, simon

dual suns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:42 am

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 47 (23 M | 24 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 9

(Last moon)
Honeytuft
The honey-colored tabby tom sighed. There were now four queens who were expecting kits, and eleven kits already in the nursery. The nursery was big, sure, but he wasn't sure if they could handle all those kits in the nursery. Sighing and deciding to have Carrotfur talk to Leafstar about moving the queens and kits to the former sickness camp, as the entire camp could provide adequate shelter for them all. Another sigh escaped Honeytuft as he thought about the sandy-furred leader of SeaClan. Hearing his sighs, Dappledawn, his former apprentice and full medicine cat in her own right, asked, carefully putting down a bundle of herbs she'd found earlier, "What's up, Honeytuft?" The honey-colored tabby tom meowed, "You know Leafstar, he's losing faith in his ancestors, and it's been troubling me." Dappledawn sighed as well, meowing, "Carrotfur told me earlier that he wasn't losing belief in them entirely, but that he's blaming them for the many deaths that had occurred in SeaClan in the past few moons." Honeytuft looked at his former apprentice worriedly, meowing, "What can we do?" The calico she-cat shrugged helplessly, "We can only advise Leafstar, what good can we do, unless StarClan sends him some sort of omen?"Honeytuft replied, "We can only keep our faith strong in StarClan and hope that he will make it through." His former apprentice nodded, and the two medicine cats began to go over their stocks of herbs that were useful in helping queens during kitting.

Softdawn
The blind calico permaqueen called, "Icykit, Winterkit, away!" Icykit, whom she deduced correctly because of his distinct high-pitched mewl, protested, "But Softdaaaawn-" His sister pouted, "We wanted to see the new kittens, is all!" Arrowkit's stuttering made Softdawn turn toward the sound of his mew, "H-h-hey g-guys, they are so c-cute!" Before the blind queen could make a comment about getting too close to newborn kits, Rippleheart's mew could be heard, exasperation evident in her tone, "Kits, to me!" The six three-moon old kittens all let out a collective "Awww", and the sounds of soft kit-paws trudging back to their mother could be heard. Softdawn smiled softly before feeling her way to where Goosewing lay, five bundles of fur suckling at her belly. She purred, "Congratulations, Goosewing!" Goosewing meowed tiredly, "I'm so glad that all of them are safe, Softdawn." She lowered her voice that even the blind she-cat, whose hearing had developed more to compensate for her lack of sight, had to strain forward, "One of them, the one I called Sharkkit, he looks so much like him, what do I do?" Softdawn let out a soft gasp. She was one of the few cats who knew that the father of Goosewing's kits wasn't Stormbreeze; rather, their real father was the former SeaClan deputy, Stormfang, but he had been exiled last moon, and Stormbreeze had thought it best to announce to the Clan that Goosewing was expecting his kits. As Mintnose, too, was expecting Stormbreeze's kits, there was bound to be gossiping in the Clan soon enough. Softdawn murmured, "I don't think they will do anything about it while he is small, but we will need to be careful when he gets older." "Right," her friend replied back, "did you hear what I named them?" The blind calico she-cat meowed, shaking her head, "No, I didn't, other than Sharkkit." "Okay," Goosewing replied, "they are all gray, and I've had three tom-kits, and two she-kits. There's Sharkkit, Fernkit, and Albatrosskit, for the tom-kits, and Comfreykit and Splashkit, for the she-kits." Softdawn purred, "I bet they look so adorable now, Goosewing." Her friend chuckled tiredly, "Yes, they sure are."

Ivynose
The brown-and-white tabby tom stepped into the nursery, only to be bowled over by the weight of six kits pouncing on him. Ivynose let out a mock wail, "I give! I give! Someone free me from the wrath of KitClan!" His kits burst out into a fit of giggles as Seakit, the sensible out of the bunch, mewed brightly, "Hi dad!" Magpiekit, a black-and-white she-kit, pouted slightly, "Seakit, we were supposed to be playing as KitClan, and dad's supposed to be an invading rogue!" Ivynose put on a mock-scowl on and struck an outlandish pose, growling, "I am the mighty Ivy, Lord of the Cliffs! Who dares enter my domain?" Icykit challenged his adoptive father with a swagger, puffing his chest out, "I'm Icystar of KitClan! And we of KitClan challenge you to a fight!" As Ivynose batted at Icykit's attempt at attacking, Winterkit, Magpiekit, and Arrowkit snuck up on him from behind. Seakit and Lightkit yowled, "GO!" At the signal, the three kits at Ivynose's back charged into him. Ivynose let out a surprised yowl and went down, playing dead. Icykit declared, "Now KitClan is safe again!" Seakit blinked, "Uhhh dad, are you okay?" Arrowkit added, "D-Dad?" Ivynose let out a mighty yowl and grabbed Icykit with his paws. The white tom-kit let out a surprised yowl as his adoptive father declared, holding Icykit in his paws firmly, yet gently, "Haharrr, I've got you, Icystar!" Arrowkit puffed his chest out and declared, "I-I'm A-Arrowfang, w-warrior of K-KitClan and I will r-rescue my l-leader!" Ivynose chuckled, and let out a horrified "My tail!" when Arrowkit pounced on his tail.

Rippleheart's voice could be heard from behind him, "For StarClan's sake, Ivynose, you are no better than your kits!" Ivynose purred, "Oh, come on, Rippleheart, we may be grown ups, but we don't have to grow up all the time, eh?" His gray-furred mate sighed, "Ivynose please-" "He was just having fun with us," Lightkit interrupted, defending his father, "he didn't do anything wrong, mama!" Rippleheart sighed, but meowed, "Well, as long as you don't disturb Goosewing and the new kits, okay?" "Okay!" replied the six kits.

(Now)
Carrotfur
"Leafstar," Carrotfur called, "it's me, Carrotfur." Leafstar replied tiredly, "Come in." The ginger-and-white deputy took a deep breath and went in, meowing as he saw his father sitting up in his nest, "We found an apprentice-aged she-cat on one of our patrols earlier, Leafstar. She says her name is Shadepaw, and she was from a place called SilentClan." Leafstar's leaf-green gaze rested on his son as he meowed thoughtfully, "SilentClan? It should have disbanded some time ago." "She says she fled right before they did, and it took her a while to travel here," Carrotfur replied, "and she wants a fresh start, as a member of SeaClan, along with a name change." Leafstar nodded, "If she could have survived for this long without a Clan, this Shadepaw would know how to hunt and fight already, fending herself off from predators and rogues alike." Taking a deep breath, the sandy brown tabby tom meowed, "Bring her in please." Carrotfur dipped his head and ducked out. This didn't go wrong, he thought, a soft sigh of relief escaping his jaws, he's in a good mood today.

Rounding the corner of the tunnel, and into the main camp, Carrotfur saw the black-and-white apprentice standing by the SeaClan apprentices Cliffpaw, Boompaw, Jadepaw, and Cardinalpaw. All four young cats were eagerly asking the newcomer questions about her old Clan and her journey to SeaClan. Althought Shadepaw answered them all patiently and truthfully, Carrotfur could tell that she wasn't so keen on speaking about her past. The ginger-and-white deputy meowed, making his presence known, "Shadepaw!" The black-and-white she-cat turned, relief in her eyes, and meowed, "Yes?" Carrotfur explained, "Leafstar, our leader, wants to see you now." Shadepaw nodded and came to his side, thought there was a bit of nervousness on her face. The young tom assured her, "Leafstar's a good and fair-minded cat, he won't turn you away." Shadepaw nodded, a little more confidently this time, and the two cats made their way back to Leafstar's chamber.

"Leafstar," Carrotfur called, "It's-" "Come in," his father interrupted, "I know it's you." Nodding toward Shadepaw, the ginger-and-white tom led her into the chamber. Leafstar tucked his paws in neatly under his tail and sat up, meowing, "Greetings, my name is Leafstar, leader of SeaClan. My deputy, Carrotfur, tells me that you are named Shadepaw, of a disbanded Clan once known as SilentClan." Shadepaw nodded and replied, "That's right, Leafstar. I fled my Clan right before it disbanded, so I don't really know what happened to it. All I knew was, my mentor and parents told me to get away from the Clan, and get myself to another Clan and stay there, as SilentClan was no longer a good place to live." Swallowing a bit, the black-and-white apprentice continued, "So I kept traveling and traveling, until I came upon your patrol." Swallowing again, she asked, "May- may I join SeaClan please?" Leafstar nodded, "We do not say no to cats who are in need of homes, especially those who fled their old Clans." Cocking his head a little, the sandy brown tabby tom asked, "But I heard you wanted to change your name?" "Yes," Shadepaw replied, "I'd like to try to forget about my old home, now that I am safe here. I'd like to receive a new name, so that I can commit myself to my new Clan and call it home, and to become the loyal Clan cat I've always wanted to become." Leafstar smiled, "Well, we can certainly grant you that, Shadepaw. You will also need a mentor," he added, still smiling, "but I'd like to mentor you myself, seeing that determination in your eyes." Carrotfur suppressed the cry of joy in his throat as he heard his father's words. He's almost back to his old self! he thought, thank StarClan. Shadepaw dipped her head, "I would be honored to have you as my mentor, Leafstar." The sandy brown tabby tom purred, "And I'm honored to have you as my apprentice."

<Some time later>
Leafstar
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" Leafstar yowled, stepping up to the Meeting Ledge himself. As the cats of SeaClan gathered to hear the news, the sandy brown tabby tom meowed, "Last moon, we were blessed with five new kittens. This moon, we have been blessed by the arrival of a young cat, who once was an apprentice of SilentClan, a Clan who disbanded many moons back. She wishes to join SeaClan- any dissenters speak now, or forever hold your peace." No cat spoke in the silence followed; after a few moments had passed, Leafstar yowled, "You, as a Clan, has shown the truth: Shadepaw, formerly of SilentClan, is welcome in SeaClan!" Meowing gently, the SeaClan leader continued, "Step forward please." The young apprentice did as told, somewhat nervous-looking at the gazes of the SeaClan cats. Leafstar meowed, taking a deep breath, "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is." The unnamed she-cat stood trembling before the Clan cats as Leafstar continued solemnly, "By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Swiftpaw, for she has wished to move past her days with her old Clan, and run on swift paws with us." He took a moment to take a pause as the whole of SeaClan roared the she-cat's new name out loud, "Swiftpaw! Swiftpaw! Swiftpaw!"

Leafstar meowed, "I will mentor Swiftpaw myself, as I see that she is thirsting for knowledge. I wish to pass onto her everything I know." Every cat nodded their head sagely, knowing Leafstar would be a perfect match for the black-and-white she-cat. Leafstar meowed, "Meeting is dismissed; we shall go about training her in the ways of a proper SeaClan cat." The SeaClan cats dispersed, most lingering around long enough to offer words of encouragement to the new apprentice. The other apprentices, however, were elated at the news, and crowded about Swiftpaw again. Leafstar growled good-naturedly, "She's my apprentice, not yours, leave the poor girl alone." The four apprentices let out a collective "awww," but respectfully backed away. Chuckling softly, the SeaClan leader mewed, "You can pester her all you want when she comes back later, you need to show her where she can sleep anyway." Whooping with delight, Boompaw yowled, "Good luck Swiftpaw!"

[ The Clan consumes Fish x3 and Sparrow x1. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dappledawn gather herbs. ]
[ Birchlight, Goshawkflight, Hawkpath, Breezewhisker, Stormbreeze, and Jadepaw patrol the Pine Grove. ]
[ Claypool, Shorefall, Whisperdust, Morningflame, Goldenmist, and Sagefrost patrol the seashore. ]
[ Everyone else stays in camp. ]
[ Shadepaw of SilentClan joins SeaClan. She requests a name change, and becomes Swiftpaw. She is apprenticed to Leafstar. She already knows how to hunt and fight. ]
[ Daisysong teaches Boompaw the Tracking skill. ]
[Stormbreeze and Ivynose teach Jadepaw and Cliffpaw the Climbing skill. ]
[ Carrotfur teaches Cardinalpaw the Fishing skill. ]
[ Leafstar teaches Swiftpaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Nightwing, Mintnose, Bellcloud, and Brimflower will kit in 2 moons. ]
[ Carrotfur, in place of Leafstar, travels to the Moonpool and asks his ancestors for a warrior to join SeaClan. ]

{note to mod: Brackenfur of DeerClan, Hailstar of ElmClan, and Thistlesnow of ElmClan can be found at any time~}

Leader:
          Leafstar | 58 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy:
          Carrotfur | 21 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 62 moons | Tom | X
          Dappledawn | 19 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          Shorefall | 61 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 46 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 55 moons | tom | X
          Ivynose | 30 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 61 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 70 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 62 moons | tom | X
          Goshawkflight | 30 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 23 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 57 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 24 moons | tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 51 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollyspots | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 19 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 25 moons | she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 36 moons | tom | X
          Goldenmist | 16 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Boompaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Jadepaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Cardinalpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Swiftpaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Softdawn | 40 moons | she-cat | X - blind
          Rippleheart | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Goosewing | 51 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 44 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 61 moons | she-cat | X
          Bellcloud | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Brimflower | 40 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Icykit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Winterkit | 3 moons| she-cat | X
          Magpiekit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
          Seakit | 3 moons | she-cat | X (Right)
          Lightkit | 3 moons | tom | X (Left)
          Arrowkit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Sharkkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Splashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Comfreykit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Albatrosskit | 0 moons | tom | X (left)
          Fernkit | 0 moons | tom | X (right)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Sea (none)
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x3
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x0
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x4
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x4
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x1
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x3
    Lovage: Cures coughs x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x2
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x1
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x2
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x1
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x2
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x6 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x4 | 1 servings
    Total | 53 servings

Mentors:
    Daisysong | Boompaw | 4 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Stormbreeze | Jadepaw | 5 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Ivynose | Cliffpaw | 5 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Carrotfur | Cardinalpaw | 3 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming
    Leafstar | Swiftpaw | 2 | Hunting, Combat

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted)
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (SwiftClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenpaw (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffpaw
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boompaw, Jadepaw
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), none yet
    Stormfang (SwiftClan) and Goosewing | Sharkkit, Splashkit, Comfreykit, Albatrosskit, Fernkit
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | none yet
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightkit, Seakit, Ashkit, Arrowkit, Icykit (adopted), Winterkit (adopted), Magpiekit (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icykit, Winterkit, Magpiekit
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | none yet
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:47 am

CosmoClan
Cats: 77
Next SunJaw visit: th June

Aconite's vivid green eyes opened, and she looked around, dazed, to see what had awoken her. The camp was quiet, apart from the tiny mewls from the nursery and the muttering of warriors in their sleep. The black she-cat stretched, awakening from her slumber and letting her thoughts untangle themselves from the claws of sleep. In her dream Blossomfur, Cedarkit and Tawnykit had been waiting for a presence that already seemed to be there, but not entirely.

Joaquin! Aconite ran past the warriors in her way and through the brambles that hid them from the night sky. She looked around wildly, blinking once, before fixing her stare into the Guardians' den. Joaquin had acted like a big brother to her, picking her up and putting her back on her paws. When he had come back from the patrol he had clearly been using all his strength he had left as he staggered along with two warriors at his side, talking bravely even though he clearly was injured badly. Solarspark had given him some Lamb's Ear to give him strength before leaving him. She clearly hadn't expected him to live. Aconite and Lionscorch had hoped desperately for recovery.

The black she-cat walked forwards, her steps as silent and graceful as a falling leaf. She entered the healer's den to where they kept the injured cats and as her eyes adjusted to the light she pricked her ears. Then she saw him, and purred briefly, before noticing his condition. "Oh Joaquin," she said sadly. "May the StarColony keep you safe. Even if I don't believe in them, they shouldn't hurt you for being my friend when I had none and sticking by my side throughout all the trouble," she prayed to the stars, desperately wishing.

Suddenly, the scent of fresh crisp leaves filled the den. It was the scent of blossoming plants in Spring or New-Leaf (as clan cats called it). Two cats that had left the clan as kits were there - Cedarkit and Tawnykit. A calico warrior appeared, his green eyes alight with wonder and his pelt shining with stars. "Don't worry, Cora," Tawnykit meowed softly. " You'll join him if you stop plotting and taking lives from Lyrastar, even if you believed it helped your friends!" Cedarkit squeaked brightly.

"Goodbye, my friend," the black she-cat said sadly, her green eyes dark with unhappiness. She quickly dismissed Cedarkit's comment, feeling offended. "Cora, abandon your rouge name please. I would've taken a clan name if I could have. Fight for both of us!" the tom turned his head sadly, his eyes saying all there was to say. The two kits wandered off, but Joaquin stayed for a moment, before leaving the she-cat to grieve, staring up to the stars.

[Magpietail, Larksoar, Bramblingtuft, Thornstride, and Lionscorch go hunting]
[Fawnshine, Blacknose, Hurricanegaze and Swiftsky hunt]
[Wisteriawhisper, Acorntuft, Sycamoreheart and Yewheart hunt]
[Briarsweep, Amberowl, Magpietail, Aconite, Heatherclaw, and Wolfclaw patrol]
[Riverfrost, Herontalon, Raccoontooth, Aspenleaf and Cloverfield patrol]
[Poppycloud, Emberblaze, Whitefoot, Bramblingtuft and Blazeheart patrol]

[All injured cats are dismissed]
[Solarspark, Featherrise and Lilypad herb-hunt]

[Featherrise, Verglasrise, Gorserise, Rushrise, Grassrise, Leafrise and Mossrise take their warrior assessments]
[Lionscorch and Saffronrise train: Hunting]
[Hurricanegaze and Daisyrise train: Hunting]
[Arrowfang and Burnetrise retrain: Stealth]
[Yewheart and Brindlerise train: Climbing]

[Aconite's name is changed to Yewheart]
[All patrols avoid the flooding]
[Two more patrols are added because of the amount of cats]
[Two more food types are added because of the amount of cats]
[The clan consumes thirteen servings]

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 61 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★(4/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 42 Moons | She-cat |

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 62 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Swiftsky | 67 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 39 Moons | Tom |
          Oliveshadow | 37 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 50 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 53 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 71 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 54 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 63 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 61 Moons | Tom |
          Hurricanegaze | 49 Moons | She-cat |
          Arrowfang | 51 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 34 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 66 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 68 Moons | Tom |
          Badgerstrike | 33 Moons | Tom |
          Aconite "Cora" | 37 Moons | She-cat |
          Willowthroat | 28 Moons | She-cat |
          Poppycloud | 60 Moons | She-cat |
          Cloverfield | 26 Moons | She-cat |
          Bearfoot | 35 Moons | Tom |
          Wisteriawhisper | 53 Moons | She-cat|
          Wolfclaw | 35 Moons | She-cat |
          Acorntuft | 38 Moons | Tom |
          Aspenleaf | 44 Moons | She-cat |
          Flamewing | 20 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledleaf | 20 Moons | She-cat |
          Thornstride | 19 Moons | Tom |
          Riverfrost | 28 Moons | Tom |
          Dustfeather | 21 Moons | Tom |
          Heatherclaw | 18 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonestep | 18 Moons | Tom |
          Birdlight | 18 Moons | Tom |
          Fawnshine | 21 Moons | She-cat |
          Herontalon | 17 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoontooth | 17 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenwhisker | 17 Moons | Tom |
          Magpietail | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Lilypad | 29 Moons | She-cat |
          Bramblingtuft | 25 Moons | Tom |
          Larksoar | 17 Moons | She-cat |

Apprentices:
          Featherrise | 17 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind
          Verglasrise | 13 Moons | Tom |
          Gorserise | 13 Moons | She-cat |
          Rushrise | 13 Moons | Tom |
          Grassrise | 13 Moons | Tom |
          Leafrise | 13 Moons | She-cat |
          Mossrise | 13 Moons | Tom |
          Saffronrise | 8 Moons | She-cat |
          Daisyrise | 8 Moons | She-cat |
          Burnetrise | 8 Moons |Tom |
          Brindlerise | 6 Moons | She-cat |

Queens:
          Leopardeyes | 47 Moons | She-cat |
          Ebonypool| 63 Moons | She-cat |
          Owlwing | 37 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 36 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledleaf | 20 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Spottedkit | 5 Moons | She-cat |
          Tumblekit | 5 Moons | Tom |
          -Allergy to Rabbit
          Runningkit | 5 Moons | Tom |
          Jaykit | 5 Moons | Tom |
          Umberkit | 5 Moons | Tom |
          Lizardkit | 2 Moons | She-cat |
          Berrykit | 2 Moons | She-cat |
          Streamkit | 2 Moons |Tom |
          Pinekit | 0 Moons | Tom | (bottom)
          Oakkit | 0 Moons | Tom | (top)
          Dapplekit | 0 Moons | She-cat |
          Robinkit | 0 Moons | She-cat |
          Shellkit | 0 Moons | Tom |

Elders:
          Russetheart | 101 Moons | She-cat |
          Eaglefrost | 114 Moons | Tom |
          Greypatch | 128 Moons | She-cat |
          Whimbrelpelt | 84 Moons | Tom |
          Harrierflight | 84 Moons | Tom |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x3 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Best remedy for greencough,
    which kits and elders might catch in
    leaf-bare. Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces more/better
    milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Chamomile | x0 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used when kitting.
    Honey | x1 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x0 | Usage
    Lamb's Ear | x0 | Usage
    Sweet Cedge | x2 | Usage
    Celandine | x1 | Usage
    Parsley | x1 | Usage
    Wintergreen | x0 | Usage
    Deathberries | x1 | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves | x0 | Usage
    Sorrel | X1 | Usage
    Thyme | x1 | Usage
    Marigold | x1 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x7 | 1 serving
    Wren | x6 | 1 serving
    Robin | x8 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x8 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 Servings
    Big Fish | x8 | 3 servings
    Hare | x7 | 3 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 3 Servings
    74 Servings

Mentors:
    Solarspark | Featherrise | 8 Training Sessions | Healing,
    Herb Recognition, Curing Wounds, Interpreting Prophecies,
    Attending Births, Battle, Hunting, Stealth
    Badgerstrike | Verglasrise | 6 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing, Battle (advanced), Stealth, Swimming
    Poppycloud | Gorserise | 7 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing,Battle (advanced), Swimming, Stealth, Fishing
    Amberowl | Rushrise | 6 Training Sessions | Battle, Hunting,
    Climbing (advanced), Stealth, Swimming, Fishing
    Willowthroat | Grassrise | 6 Training Sessions | Battle,
    Climbing (advanced), Stealth, Hunting, Fishing
    Acorntuft | Leafrise |6 Training Sessions | Climbing, Battle,
    Hunting (advanced), Fishing, Stealth, Swimming
    Bearfoot | Mossrise | 5 Training Sessions | Climbing,
    Hunting (advanced), Fishing, Battle, Stealth
    Lionscorch | Saffronrise | 1 training sessions | Battle, Stealth
    Hurricanegaze | Daisyrise | 1 training sessions | Hunting, Stealth
    Arrowfang | Burnetrise | 1 training sessions | Climbing
    Yewheart | Brindlerise | 0 training sessions |

Deceased Cats:
    Cedarsun | 0 Moons | Tom | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Tawnykit | 2 Moons | She-cat | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Blossomfur | 48 Moons | She-cat | Badger Attack
    Joaquin | 47 Moons | Tom | Fox wounds

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (FloodClan) |Skygaze(MistClan),
    Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Flamewing, Speckledleaf
    Wisteriawhisper and Blizzardrush(QuickClan) |Featherrise,
    Heronrise, Raccoonrise, Goldenrise
    Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider | Heatherclaw, Stonestep,
    Birdlight
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowthroat, Briarpaw (RidgeClan),
    Burrpaw (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw(Honestclan)
    Aspenleaf and ??? | Verglasrise, Gorserise, Rushrise,
    Grassrise, Tawnykit, Cedarsun.
    Leafrise + Mossrise (adopted)
    ?? and ??| Dustfeather, Fawnshine
    Swiftsky and Ebonypool | Lizardkit
    Blazeheart and Leopardeyes | Spottedkit, Tumblekit,
    Runningkit, Jaykit.
    Acorntuft and Owlwing | Berrykit, Streamkit
    Brindlerise (adopted)
    Badgerstrike and Amberowl | n/a
    Lilypad and ??? | Saffronrise, Daisyrise, Burnetrise
    Thunderbird + Bearfoot and Kitetalon | Pinekit, Oakkit
    (Bearfoot's), Dapplekit, Robinkit, Shellkit (Thunderbird's)
    Riverfrost and Speckledleaf | due in 2 Moons
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me