Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frankie (dup) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:11 am

bloodclan ; dea indivia. | jungleclan ; unikels | skullclan ; heda | thicketclan ; ravenwhisper's wish | mossclan ; étoilée | duskclan ; avenoir | climbingclan ; creme eggs | buddingclan ; HI55 | clan ; owner
    lifeclan ; imp | the barn yard ; heda | the society of bakemono ; wade wilson
    Leafbare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. Rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. Prey is only just beginning to return although kittings will run smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth will begin to drop. Loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories which makes the odds of finding new cats higher than it otherwise would be.
    if you'd like an invite to the cac discord, shoot myself or one of the other mods a pm!
    all images fall under the cc0 license

happy pride month nerds
    font credit

╔════════════════╗

thicketclan

patrols
❤ sparkgaze and twigpaw find x2 mousebile
and x1 stinging nettle
their skills stay sharp
❤ foggyprance's patrol finds a potential apprentice.
❤ the cats successfully drive off the badger!
crowblaze gets a minor infection from a wound
he needs x1 horsetail and x1 moon of rest
lemonstar gets minor scratches
she needs x1 dock or x1 moon of rest
foggyprance gets minor bleeding.
he needs x1 horsetail.
❤ crowblaze's patrol catches x6 mice
❤ barkskip's patrol finds x2 moss and x1 small stone

kitting
❤ junipermuzzle gives birth to two kits.
they are born weak,
and while the lamb's ear saves the first kit,
the second passes away shortly after being born.

training and assessments
❤ all apprentices learn their respective skills!

other
❤ lemonstar's request is fulfilled!
she is sent blackmuzzle.

╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗

buddingclan

patrols
❤ dusknose's patrol catches x1 songbird
❤ zephyrpath's patrol catches x2 minnows
❤ sootwhisker's patrol finds the refugees!
❤ creekshine finds x1 bright-eye and x1 hawkweed
❤ wrenstar's patrol finds x3 ferns

kitting
❤ driftingcloud is carrying kits!
(if that's what you meant!)

training and assessments
❤ rosa learns hunting!

╚════════════════╝
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.
➤ they/it lesbian
➤ canadian eh
➤ gay zuko
truther /lh
➤ please use
tonetags!
➤ feel free to ask for
my discord if we've
talked before
➤ help idk how to
make this pretty
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby rancidCactus » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:49 pm

MORAYCLAN
Number of Cats: 06 | Next Dark Forest Visit: Now (06/30/19) | Next Den Decay: 04 more posts| Pebbles: 20

The border patrol had been tense - not necessarily because of Russetstar’s mood, but more so because of what Blizzardspirit had just witnessed moments prior.

Heronpaw hadn’t been killed; at least, not yet. The young apprentice fought bravely about a night after Russetstar had drowned Ferretswipe in the lake, and it took both Blizzardspirit and Dappleblaze to pry the furious kit off their leader. Hailwish then took it upon himself to step in-between the father and son catastrophe, making sure Heronpaw wouldn’t try anything stupid like that again.

What Heronpaw had uttered next completely floored the new MorayClan.
“Dawnstar was right about you,” he hissed at Russetstar, turning to leave whilst tossing a nasty glare over his shoulder. “You are just like Fernwind - except you didn’t get what you deserved.”

As he darted out of camp, Russetstar’s followers froze in their tracks, turning slowly to face their leader. His body was tense; stiffened to the point of obvious rage. Blizzardspirit tentatively took a step forward, ears pinned back fearfully. “R-Russetstar? A-are you—”
Russetstar lashed his tail dangerously, suddenly turning towards the opposite end of the woods and avoiding all eye contact with his followers.

“Come, Blizzardspirit. We’re going to find Dustkit. And when we do, we’ll raise him right.”

Blizzardspirit shuddered at the very memory of all of that - they’d been searching from dusk till dawn for the hidden kit, the one who had been snatched away from camp by one of the fleeing queens in order to protect him from Russetstar’s massacre. It appeared as though he was hidden fairly well; neither of the toms had seen which queen stole away with the new leader’s kit, so it was a matter of picking up on the right scent. And if that meant tracking down each and every one of the survivors, then so be it.

Russetstar huffed as he turned over a few bushes, deep in thought. “Keep a keen eye, Blizzardspirit. He could be anywhere.”
Blizzardspirit nodded at the red-furred tom’s instructions, padding a little ways away to see if he couldn’t catch any familiar scents.
He’d just about figured all hope was lost when the metallic scent of blood filled his nostrils.

Blizzardspirit turned to Russetstar, who’d whirled around when he smelled it too - the two toms nodded to one another as they quickly rushed towards the scent. Even if it wasn’t their best lead, they’d still have to deal with it eventually. What if there was a threat on their territory? There was only one way to be sure.

Blizzardspirit was the first to arrive at the scene, and he immediately flattened his ears against his head, letting out a deadly yowl.
It was Spiderbreeze - well, her body, anyway. The blood pooled around her suggested a terrible occurrence, and the tomcat standing by her corpse confirmed it. His eyes were narrowed at the two newcomers, back arched as if he were about to pounce at them.

“How’s about you two piss off, eh?” he snarled, standing his ground with his claws unsheathed. “Don’t want no trouble here, no sir - though if you don’t back off you’ll end up like her.” He motioned towards Spiderbreeze, and it was at that moment that Blizzardspirit took note of the twisted look of horror on her face. He shuddered at it, quickly looking down - well, he supposed he didn’t need sleep tonight anyways.

Russetstar straightened up bravely, watching this new tom curiously. “What is your name?”
“What’s it matter to you?”
Russetstar chuckled darkly, stepping forward. “Because I am Russetstar, leader of MorayClan. Now, if you don’t—”
“Papa!”

Russetstar’s head snapped over to the familiar cry, a rare smile tracing his features as he saw a tiny, bumbling kit stumble towards him. “Dustkit,” he purred, surging forward to nose at his kin. “I’ve been looking all over for you - you had me worried sick, my little soldier!”
Dustkit smiled up at his father, bouncing up and down. “Mama said we were playing hide n seek,” he yipped. “I think I won! Miss Spiderbreeze helped me hide, but then Mr. Shadowburr came and jumped on her.” The kit frowned slightly. “She hasn’t moved all day. It was so boring!”

The kit’s monologue nearly broke Blizzardspirit‘s heart in two. Russetstar stiffened as he glanced up to the other tom. “Shadowburr, eh?” he quipped as the bicolor tabby growled back at him. “...So this is what I have to work with? Pathetic.”
Shadowburr unsheathed his claws, digging them into the ground with absolute fury as he glared at Russetstar. “Who do you think you are, punk?! I was called here and—”

“By whom?”
Shadowburr blinked and shook his head. Blizzardspirit expected him to stay quiet out of spite, but was surprised when the words poured from his lips like blood.
“I… I don’t exactly know. It was a large molly - white fur, had an orange tail, with green eyes? And a very nasty-looking scar on her face. I think she called herself—”

“Foxstorm.” Russetstar dipped his head in understanding. “I know her quite well. She watches over my Clan, along with the other cats of StarClan.”
Shadowburr and Blizzardspirit both gave Russetstar an incredulous look. “StarClan?” Shadowburr said in disbelief, while Blizzardspirit quirked a worried brow towards his comrade (who simply gave him a dangerous look, silencing him immediately). “I… I don’t think that was StarClan. She didn’t exactly look very friendly, you know?”

“Have you ever met a StarClan cat?” Russetstar asked. “They’re not all quite as they seem, you know.”
“...I suppose you’re right,” the tom replied, sighing before suddenly looking up in realization. “Wait… So if Foxstorm watches over your Clan, then… Then that means…”

Russetstar paused as the tom’s voice trailed off, grinning widely. “Welcome to MorayClan, my dear Shadowburr.”

• MorayClan welcomes Shadowburr and Dustkit amongst their ranks.
• Russetstar asks the Dark Forest for a warrior.
• Russetstar, Blizzardspirit, and Dappleblaze go on border patrol.
• Blizzardspirit, Dappleblaze, and Shadowburr go on a hunting patrol.
• Russetstar, Shadowburr, and Hailwish go on a gathering patrol.
• Hailwish practices medicine after going on an herb patrol.

Leader: (1/1)
          Russetstar | 43m | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: (1/1)
          Blizzardspirit | 33m | Tom | X

Medicine Cat: (1/2)
          Hailwish | 60m| Tom | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors: (2/20)
          Dappleblaze | 28m | Molly | X
          Shadowburr | 32m | Tom | X

Apprentices: (0/10)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens: (1/10)

Kits: (*See Queens*)
          Dustkit | 5m | Tom | X

Elders: (0/5)
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | x1
    Beech Leaf | Attracts prey | x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x2
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x2
    Dandelion | Painkiller | x1

Den Supply Store
    Brambles | x2
    Moss | x3

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Bird | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Dawnstar | Killed by Russetslash
    Ferretswipe | Drowned by Russetslash
    Skunkeye | Killed by Dappleblaze
    Juniperleaf | Poisoned by Hailwish
    Spiderbreeze | Killed by Shadowburr

Family:
    Russetstar and Ferretswipe | Heronpaw + Dustkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rancidCactus on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rancidCactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simonpet's Sub Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Season: New-Leaf
    Weather: The snow has melted and prey is abundant now. Your patrol might run into cats more often now as the days continue to warm and things come back to life.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!
    Please see the new changes found on the front page.
    There are two lists for herbs; one, two

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First Clans
| Finchclan | Wildclan | Stoneclan | Hurricaneclan | Whisperclan | Direwolf League | Spruceclan | Frigidclan |

Second Clans
| Paragonclan | The Sanctuary | Cats of Limestone | Relicclan

Hiatus Clans
| Duneclan | Dappleclan | Quartzclan | The Seelie Court |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chinchy wrote:Cats of Limestone
[The Clan consumes a mouse and a squirrel]
[The hunters hunt]
[the guards patrol]

Hunting
    The hunters caught two squirrels.

Patrolling
    The guards return with four pebbles.

Mod Notes
    Don't forget to read about the new changes on the front! There are three new sections; den, medicine skills and the store.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ThicketClan [011]

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:23 am

Number of Cats: 39
Feeding Needed: 7
Archive: here
Mod: Duplex
Pebbles: 34
Notes:
I have checked the Copyright for all my cats
and have replaced Spiderpaw and Otterpaw's
images as well as crediting. Littledusk's

This Moon
"All cats old enough to Claw the brambles, gather underneath Highthorns to hear my words!" Lemonstar yowled. Foggyprance settled on the boulder next to her, and Sparkgaze slipped out of her den, where Crowblaze was being treated. He padded out after her, wincing as the cut on his shoulder shifted slightly. The rancid smell of infection sifted through the Clan as the warrior took his position next to Patchedslip, partially soothed by herbs.

"Moorkit! Step up," Lemonstar continued. The ginger kit hopped up, their eyes shining eagerly. "Moorkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moorpaw. Your mentor will be Crowblaze. I hope Crowblaze will pass down all he knows on to you." Moorkit's twisted their neck round to look at the injured warrior, who looked as surprised as Moorkit themself was.

"Crowblaze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have proven yourself as a valuable asset to our Clan, and you have shown yourself to be brave and fair. You will be the mentor of Moorpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them." The black warrior stepped up to touch noses with his apprentice, who wrinkled their own muzzle at his wound. All the same, Moorpaw's face shone with excitement to be an apprentice at last: six long moons of waiting had finally paid off.

"But that isn't all. Briarkit, step up." The tortoiseshell she-cat, a former member of MonarchClan, wriggled out of Goldenwing's protective grasp and bounded up to the Highthorns. "Briarkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Briarpaw. Your mentor will be Patchedslip. I hope Patchedslip will pass down all she knows on to you." The newly named Briarpaw shivered with excitement as Patchedslip stood up with a nervous smile.

"Patchedslip, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have moved on from CoveClan, as Briarpaw moved on from MonarchClan, and you have shown yourself to be sensible and swift. You will be the mentor of Briarpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her." Briarpaw tipped her head up, ears pricked, and Patchedslip ducked hers to press their noses together.

Heatherpelt began to rise, and Littledusk glanced at Foggyprance for patrol advice, but Lemonstar flicked her tail. "Wait. One more thing. Sparkgaze: will you bring her out, please?" As the light ginger medicine cat rose to her paws and headed towards her den, Fernpaw perked up. "This is Twigpaw's secret," she muttered to Maplepaw, who was seated beside her. "Her?" Maplepaw answered, confused.

"She still won't talk," Twigpaw explained apologetically, leading a nervous looking, small calico cat towards the meeting. Her aquamarine eyes refused to meet anyone else's, and Sparkgaze led Crowblaze away, saying "You've put too much stress on that wound." "ThicketClan! Please welcome this new apprentice," Lemonstar called. "The molly who accompanied her only says she no longer talks, her name is Mothpaw and she's twelve moons."

A flurry of muttering broke out. "Where did she come from?" Goldenwing complained. "What if she's disease ridden?" Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance visibly stiffened at her that, but Twigpaw shook her head. "No: Sparkgaze and I checked her over. She's fine, apart from a couple fleas."

"Eww, fleas!" Briarpaw whined, leaning against Moorpaw. They leant away as their friend screeched in their ear, before straightening up at grinning teasingly. "You've got fleas too ya know!" Briarpaw screwed up her face and began to nose through her scruffy fur, still mostly kitten soft, and groaned as she uncovered a couple fleas. "Uhhh yuck!!"

Moorpaw laughed out loud, before Heatherpelt slapped her tail over her child's maw, muffling the chuckle. "Lemonstar's speaking," the lilac queen muttered in Moorpaw's ear. And indeed Lemonstar went on: "Mothpaw will be warmly welcomed into ThicketClan. Her mentor will be Berrytoes."

Spiderpaw looked around for the black cat, but they didn't seem to be around. Lemonstar frowned and muttered something to Foggyprance. The deputy leapt up and headed to the nursery; Berrytoes had been looking after their mate for the last few moons.

But today Berrytoes had seemed more anxious than usual. And Junipermuzzle, supervising her single kit, wasn't entirely surprised as they flew out of the nursery, narrowly missing Foggyprance and screeched for Sparkgaze. "He's kitting! Koipuddle is kitting!" Twigpaw's head shot up and Sparkgaze flew out of her den, a bunch of herbs clenched in her teeth. Fernpaw watched as Twigpaw charged towards the nursery after her mentor. "Clan dismissed!" Lemonstar announced quickly.

"Alright, Mothpaw," Foggyprance meowed gently. "Berrytoes is clearly busy, so you can join Dappledhowl's patrol: Moorpaw and Briarpaw will join too." Hearing that, Goldenwing and Heatherpelt padded over as well. "Could we maybe come too?" Goldenwing purred, her golden fur ruffling hopefully. Mothpaw crouched lower, glancing anxiously at the other two apprentices.

Moorpaw and Briarpaw ran ahead, bouncing after Dappledhowl. Mothpaw trailed after the duo, tail low. Dappledhowl led her patrol towards the north border, eyes bright. Briarpaw headed straight up to it and planted a paw in the other side. "No, don't!" Moorpaw squeaked. Briarpaw removed herself from the other side and glanced at her friend. "What?" "That's DareClan," Moorpaw said, half to Mothpaw.

Heatherpelt bustled up and stared at the tortoiseshell kit seriously. "DareClan cannot scent us in their territory, understand?" she lectured as Goldenwing tramped up. "Like in Monarchclan, honey," she purred. Mothpaw stared at the border blankly. Moorpaw turned to her. "Where did you live?" they asked eagerly. Mothpaw didn't move or speak apart from a flick of the pupils towards the other apprentice. "Have you learnt anything yet? You are so old!" Moorpaw exclaimed. "My brother Chivepaw is nine moons, you know."

Mothpaw didn't answer, and Briarpaw bustled Moorpaw away with a weak smile at Mothpaw. "Sorry about that, they can be a little too chatty sometimes." Heatherpelt hurried after the kits; who stalked away irritably. Goldenwing hung behind, panting. Mothpaw shot a scornful look at her; they reached a river, where Goldenwing began to stagger over the stepping stones. Mothpaw bunched her hind legs and catapulted herself over the water, leaving Goldenwing's jaw agape.

As the six cat patrol padded along the border, Mothpaw's nose began to twitch. She exhaled in surprise. Moorpaw glanced back and followed her gaze. The calico was watching a bush, and as Dappledhowl and the other warriors backtracked, Briarpaw exclaimed first: "Look'it! A cat!" and indeed, Heatherpelt noticed the black warrior lurking in the brambles next. "Come out," Dappledhowl called calmly. "We don't bite." Mothpaw started to make her way forward, but soon enough a brown cat emerged from behind the midnight black molly. "I'm Tigerpaw!" he meowed. "Clan cats?" Dappledhowl blurted. "Not DareClan?" Heatherpelt muttered, pressing against Moorpaw.

"N-no," another cat muttered, ducking out from behind the tabby. They were a light tabby, surprisingly skinny as though they'd been walking with little prey for days. "JaggedClan. My name's Birchpaw and this is my sister Oakpaw." He arched his tail over the last cat, a massive molly with broad shoulders. "And I'm this three's mother, Twocrow," the largest cat added, ducking in front of them. Moorpaw's eyes widened as they noticed the molly's eyes: one blue, one orange! That must be why her name's Two, right..

Dappledhowl examined the three younger cats and questioned their ages. "Eight moons," Tigerpaw meowed, his grey-green eyes flicking around the six cats. "You can join as apprentices then if you wish," Dappledhowl explained. "And you, Twocrow, can you hunt and fight?" The warrior nodded curtly, and Dappledhowl smiled. "Great. We'll head back home now then." But Twocrow narrowed her eyes. "And if we don't want to join your.. Clan?"

Moorpaw, who had been eyeing up the new cats next to Briarpaw, suddenly spoke up. "Why wouldn't you want too?" they exclaimed. "ThicketClan has, like, just the most fantastico community and really nice dens and lots of delicious prey always being caught and stuff! And there are no floods here like there was in CoveClan and-" they broke off as Twocrow exhaled sharply and Birchpaw broke in: "Alright, we'll try it. Right, Mum?" The black she-cat nodded slowly. "Fine. For a moon or so."

Heatherpelt smiled and drew Moorpaw away, quietly muttering to them, "Don't you ever be so rude to strangers again!" Briarpaw's whiskers twitched as Goldenwing tucked her tail around her and led her back along the path. Tigerpaw was quietly guffawing as Birchpaw and Oakpaw followed Twocrow after the apprentices' and their mothers, Dappledhowl bringing up the rear.

Moorpaw pelted into the camp first and screeched out the news. "We found even more apprentices!" Junipermuzzle looked over, tucking Glowingkit tighter into the curve of her belly and hissing a rebuke towards Moorpaw. "Shh! Come over here." Moorpaw bounded over, eyes bright. "What?" they whispered. "Almondpaws started kitting too," Junipermuzzle snapped. "Go play somewhere else." Moorpaw stiffened at the idea they were playing, but Briarpaw dragged them away: "She's worried about her mate, silly!"

Heatherpelt settled beside the queen, dangling a feather above Glowingkit with a smile. Goldenwing brought her a mouse, and another one for Heatherpelt and her to share. They took alternating bites as Tigerpaw, Birchpaw, Oakpaw and Twocrow stood awkwardly at the edge of the camp. "Hello..?" Tigerpaw called. A small face peeked around the side of a stump, blinking at the strange new family. Deertumble looked up from behind the apprentices' den, where she and Coltpaw seemed to be looking for someone. The face disappeared in the blink of an eye, and muffled giggling came from the stump.

"Who are you?" Coltpaw demanded, and Deertumble approached them. "Hello," she meowed. "My name is Deertumble." "Hello," Tigerpaw repeated, "I'm Tigerpaw." "Birchpaw, and-" Birchpaw began, but "Let your sister speak for herself!" Twocrow snapped, looking at her daughter. "M-my name is Oakpaw," the tabby murmured. Mothpaw watched her with a tiny smile, before turning towards the stump and leaping onto the top.

"Foggyprance!" Deertumble called. "The patrol found some cats." Foggyprance and Sedgewatcher emerged from the side of the nursery, where Briarpaw realised they must be praying for the survival of their kits: Almondpaws was surrogating for them. Foggyprance smiled at the small family, and ducked his head in greeting. "Nice to meet you. My name is Foggyprance; I'm the deputy of this Clan."

Twocrow nodded calmly. "We are.. willing to join." Foggyprance grinned. "Well, the Clan's a tad busy at this moment and Lemonstar does meetings in the mornings or evenings so just explore for now! Moorpaw and Briarpaw will be happy to show you around, I'm sure." Moorpaw looked up and shrugged, "Why not!" He bounced over to them and Briarpaw followed. Twocrow was left behind as the six moon old cats led their fellow apprentices away, "So this is where we sleep.." "Twigpaw, Fernpaw, Spiderpaw, Maplepaw and Otterpaw sleep here too... You will as well."

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Mothpaw peered at the three kits who were looking back up at her. Daisykit grinned crookedly and opened her mouth to speak, but Myrtlekit slapped a tail over his sister's broken jaw. "Shh!" he hissed under his breath and Tansykit put one of his white front paws on Mothpaw's larger white one, and prodded her away. "We're hiding from Deertumble," he whispered. Mothpaw flicked her ears and nodded, closing her eyes slowly before leaping off the stump and padding away. She raised a catbrow at Deertumble, who was making her way across the clearing. She tilted her head with a question at Mothpaw, who nodded.

Tansykit's ears just poked over the stump, and Deertumble sprang onto it. "Found you!" she cheered. Coltpaw laughed silently to herself before Blackmuzzle arrived and prodded his apprentice in the side. She jumped and spun around to be faced with the thin furred tom. "Are we training..?" Her mentor nodded and she followed him out of camp to the training arena. Blackmuzzle surprised her by rolling in a patch of strong-smelling wild garlic, but he soon explained that they were learning how to track today. "I'm going to go through the forest and you're going to have to track me after a minute." Coltpaw nodded and Blackmuzzle bounded away through the ferns.

The small apprentice crouched, her tail outstretched and began to weave through the forest. She followed the sour scent of garlic through the bracken, dodging large bramble patches and, as she neared the moor, a couple gorse bushes. Eyes bright, she trotted through the last few trees and reached the fields. But there the scent stopped. She paused, glancing back into the forest. All she could see was a squirrel and a couple hoof prints, likely from deer. Narrowing her eyes, Coltpaw looked up, down, and all around. Finally, a rustle of the trees made her focus on the canopy. It turned out to be the squirrel, but an idea popped into her mind and she jumped onto the lowest branch of the shortest tree.

Scrambling upwards, Coltpaw spotted a thin grey tail with a white tip dangling from the top of the tree. Her paw slipped and she squeaked piercingly, before recovering with a nervous exhale. Her tail lashed to keep her balance, and Blackmuzzle emerged from the tree canopy. "Go down slowly," he mewed sharply. Coltpaw staggered downwards, landing with a crash on her front paws. She snapped her hind legs in quickly and stood up awkwardly, "You cheated!" she wailed. "How?" Blackmuzzle asked, more cheerfully now his apprentice was safe. "There were no rules." Coltpaw screwed up her face and Blackmuzzle chuckled to himself, "Alright, c'mon, back to camp now."

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Lemonstar examined the new cats with a resigned smile. "Have the evening patrols come back in?" she inquired of Foggyprance. Her deputy shook his head, "My patrol clearly has, but Lightningpelt took out a hunting patrol which has yet to come back." The calico leader nodded and turned back to Twocrow and her kits. "We'll hold your official joining ceremony when they come back. Will you be keeping your former names?"

Twocrow bristled indignantly and Tigerpaw huffed out an "Of course!" Birchpaw looked confused and muttered something in Oakpaw's ear before saying "Why wouldn't we?" Lemonstar flicked an ear in embarrassment. "Well, some of the cats we've had joining prefer to change their names .. like restarting." Twocrow let out a low growl. "Well, we won't be!" Foggyprance stepped between the two mollies, "Alright, it's okay. You don't have to."

"Lemonstar!" Otterpaw yelped, skidding to a stop beside the group of cats. "We found somebody!" Lemonstar's eyes widened and darted towards the entrance. She soon focused on a brown and white molly with sky blue eyes who shyly walked towards her. "My name is Robin... Peacock." Lemonstar tilted her head. "Robinpeacock?" "No," the warrior said firmly. "Just Peacock." Foggyprance nodded silently to Twocrow and her family, who rolled their eyes. Lemonstar smiled at Peacock, who smiled nervously back. "Will you be wanting to join?" "Yes. Please."

"All cats old enough to Claw the brambles, gather underneath Highthorns to hear my words!" Lemonstar yowled, climbing over the huge brambles that led to Highthorns. "I know we've had a lot of meetings already today, but Twocrow, Tigerpaw, Birchpaw and Oakpaw wish to join our Clan formally." The four cats named stepped up, Twocrow's odd eyes darting suspiciously around, Tigerpaw grinning at everyone and Birchpaw and Oakpaw pressed together. "Twocrow," Lemonstar began, "You have stumbled upon this Clan and wish to become a part of our ranks. From this moment onwards you will be a warrior of ThicketClan!" Twocrow's whiskers twitched as the Clan cheered for her. "Tigerpaw, Birchpaw and Oakpaw: you have also stumbled upon this Clan and wish to become a part of our ranks. From this moment onwards you will all be apprentices of ThicketClan!" The Clan's cheers were fortified by the apprentices, Briarpaw, Coltpaw and Moorpaw in particular. "Tigerpaw! Although you may have been training in JaggedClan, your new mentor will be Littledusk. He will teach you until you become a warrior.

"Birchpaw! Although you may have been training in JaggedClan, your new mentor will be Lightningpelt. She will teach you until you become a warrior." Lightningpelt and Littledusk touched noses with each of their apprentices, and the Clan held their breath as Oakpaw waited for her ceremony. "Oakpaw!" Lemonstar finished, "Although you may have been training in JaggedClan, your new mentor will be Dappledhowl. She will teach you until you become a warrior."

Happenings wrote:Leader:
↳Lemonstar requests a cat | 7.7.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Sparkgaze & Twigpaw gather herbs and practices medicine
↳Sparkgaze & Twigpaw attend to Koipuddle's kitting, bringing
      •2x Burnet if needed
      •1x Dragon Cassia ( six kits! )
      •1x Ragwort if needed
↳Sparkgaze attends to Almondpaws' kitting, bringing
      •2x Lamb's Ear if needed
      •1x Juniper Berry if needed
↳Crowblaze is treated with 1x Horsetail
↳Crowblaze takes 1 moon of rest
↳Lemonstar takes 1 moon of rest
↳Foggyprance is treated with 1x Horsetail
Border Patrols:
↳Dappledhowl, Heatherpelt, Goldenwing, Moorpaw, Mothpaw and Briarpaw patrol
↳Foggyprance, Maplepaw, Hawkwhisker, Blackmuzzle and Coltpaw patrol
Hunting Patrols:
↳Littledusk, Patchedslip, Chivepaw, Barkskip, Sedgewatcher and Fernpaw hunt
↳Lightningpelt, Spiderpaw, Batshriek, Twocrow and Otterpaw hunt
Ceremonies:
↳Moorkit is ready to become Moorpaw!
↳Briarkit is ready to become Briarpaw!
↳Moorkit's mentor will be Crowblaze!
↳Briarkit's mentor will be Patchedslip!
↳Otterpaw goes in for his warrior assessment!
↳In the case of his passing, he will become: Ottergrowl
↳Spiderpaw goes in for his warrior assessment!
↳In the case of his passing, he will become: Spidermouse
Mates & Kittings:
↳Koipuddle is kitting!
↳Almondpaws is kitting!
Eaten
↳5x Mice 1x Big Fish
Training
↳Fernpaw, Maplepaw ( fishing )
↳Twigpaw ( major wounds )
↳Chivepaw ( attack )
↳Coltpaw ( tracking )
↳Mothpaw ( swimming )
↳Tigerpaw, Birchpaw ( fishing )
↳Oakpaw ( tracking )
Other
↳Tigerpaw, Birchpaw and Oakpaw
have had their skills transferred from
their former Clan.

Leader: (( 1 ))
          Lemonstar | 79 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy: (( 1 ))
          Foggyprance | 50 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat: (( 1 ))
          Sparkgaze | 51 moons | molly |
          Apprentice: Twigpaw ( Sp: ♡♡♡ ) | Sp: ♡♡♡♡♡

Warriors: (( 13 ))
          Sedgewatcher | 45 moons | tom |
          Batshriek | 35 moons | tom |
          Barkskip | 35 moons | tom |
          Patchedslip | 57 moons | she-cat |
          Littledusk | 38 moons | tom | ]☾ ©
          Berrytoes | 25 moons | genderfluid (amab) |
          Crowblaze | 26 moons | tom |
          Hawkwhisker | 79 moons | tom |
          Dappledhowl | 32 moons | molly |
          Lightningpelt | 25 moons | molly |
          Blackmuzzle | 30 moons | tom |
          Peacock | 70 moons | molly |
          Twocrow | 39 moons | molly |

Apprentices: (( 11 ))
          Otterpaw | 13 moons | tom | ( left )
          Spiderpaw | 13 moons | tom |
          Maplepaw | 13 moons | molly |
          Fernpaw | 13 moons | molly |
          Twigpaw | 12 moons | deminonbinary ( amab ) |
          Chivepaw | 9 moons | tom |
          Coltpaw | 7 moons | trans molly ( amab ) |
          Mothpaw | 12 moons | molly |
          Tigerpaw | 8 moons | tom |
          Birchpaw | 8 moons | tom |
          Oakpaw | 8 moons | molly |

Nursing and Expecting Parents: (( 6 ))
          Heatherpelt | 69 moons | molly |
          Goldenwing | 76 moons | molly |
          Junipermuzzle | 73 moons | molly |
          Koipuddle | 24 moons | trans tom (afab) |
          Almondpaws | 66 moons | molly |
          Deertumble | 58 moons | molly |

Kits: (( 6 ))
          Moorkit | 6 moons | nonbinary (afab) |
          Briarkit | 6 moons | molly |
          Tansykit | 4 moons | tom |
          Daisykit | 4 moons | molly |
          Myrtlekit | 4 moons | tom |
          Glowingkit | 1 moon | tom |

Elders: ( 0/5 )
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | DareClan | patience99
    East | ClimbingClan | Creme Eggs

Medicine Store
    Tansy | Cures coughs; Can be used to cure wounds and poisons; Stops cats from getting greencough; Soothes throats; Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats | 2x
    Blackberry Leaves | Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings | 1x
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches; Gives strength, Helps troubled breathing; Helps calm cats | 1x
    Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding | 2x
    Chickweed | Treats greencough | 1x
    Dock | Soothes scratches, soothes sore pads, if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds | 1x
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
    Burnet | Used to give strength, good for expecting queens | 2x
    Broom | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds | 2x
    Dragon Cassia | Ensures that a queen will have six kits, although they still have the same seasonal risk of dying | 1x
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | 2x
    Deadly Nightshade | For Mercy-killing a Cat | 1x
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting if swallowed or brings down swelling if placed as a poultice, can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones and chewing the stems helps fight against infection | 2x
    Ragwort | Gives a cat strength | 1x
    Mousebile | Kills ticks | 2x

Den Supply Store
    Dead Bramble | 2x
    Small Stone | 4x
    Vine | 0x
    Moss | 3x
    Sheep's Wool | 0x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Foggyprance | Maplepaw | 5/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Batshriek | Spiderpaw | 6/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Junipermuzzle Hawkwhisker | Otterpaw | 6/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Sedgewatcher | Fernpaw | 5/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Sparkgaze | Twigpaw | 3/7 training sessions
    [▪] Poison Recognition
    [▪] Medicine Recognition
    [▪] Minor Wounds
    [ ] Major Wounds
    [ ] Minor Sickness
    [ ] Major Sickness
    [ ] Kitting
    Barkskip | Chivepaw | 2/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Crowblaze | Moorpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Patchedslip | Briarpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Blackmuzzle | Coltpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Littledusk | Tigerpaw | 2/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Lightningpelt | Birchpaw | 5/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Dappledhowl | Oakpaw | 4/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Berrytoes | Mothpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit | StillBorn | Buried in MonarchClan's Old Territory | Sky of Everlasting Peace | amab |
    Birdkit | Died During Birth | afab | Sky of Everlasting Peace |
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | gender | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril

Families:
    Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance | Kitting Now
    Heatherpelt and Lemonstar | Chivepaw, Moorpaw
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
    Junipermuzzle and Almondpaws | Glowingkit, Birdkit
    Berrytoes and Koipuddle | Kitting Now
    Hawkwhisker and Goldenwing | Briarpaw, Maplekit
    Deertumble | Tansykit, Daisykit, Myrtlekit
    Twocrow | Tigerpaw, Birchpaw, Oakpaw

Bio Relatives:
    Sedgewatcher and Almondpaws | Now
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
    Heatherpelt and Unknown | Moorpaw
    Hawkwhisker and Goldenwing | Briarpaw, Maplekit
    Junipermuzzle and Foggyprance | Glowingkit, Birdkit
    Berrytoes and Koipuddle | Now
    Deertumble and Wolfclaw of SummitClan | Tansykit, Daisykit, Myrtlekit
    Twocrow and Unknown | Tigerpaw, Birchpaw, Oakpaw
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whitebark [post 2]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:14 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    xxpopulation. 6 cats
    xx- - - 3m, 3f, 1nb
    xxden decay. 4 days
    xxpebbles. 20 total

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    x
    xxiiREGULAR
    xxxxiiMODE
    x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    iixxxxxxxxx

╦══════════╦══╦══╦═══════════ ●

allied clans.
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans.
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders.
    west | northernclan | solyn

- - -

fresh-kill pile.
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermines | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish| x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

den supply.
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

medicine store.
    here

╩══════════╩══╩══╩═══════════ ●

ARCHIVE - - - STORAGE
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      - - One Moon Ago - -
      Puddles soaked the earth, pooling in the dips of flattened stones and rocky crevices. Heavy clouds sat overhead, threatening another wave of frigid rain. A steady drip beat against the pile of pebbles marking the cave’s entrance, and a cool light filtered in, offering no more color than the grey flooding the rest of the ravine. A puff of breath shuddered out into the open air, collecting itself in the shape of a cloud for but a moment before dissipating into wisps by a cool breeze.

A set of paws shuffled forward, pressing so softly into the ground they were almost hard to detect. A pair of sharp, azure eyes glanced up from the pebble stack, gaze glinting fiercely as her black-furred partner appeared into the myriad of puddles just outside the cave. The tom met her gaze within the water and he sighed, shifting to look her directly in the eye. “
      Lupine,” he murmured, ducking his head into her neck in comfort as she crumbled against him in defeat, “I will ask one more time - are you certain? I can take care of them.

The pale molly’s mouth opened and close, but no sound presented itself. Her answer had settled deep in her throat, and the smaller cat clenched her jaw, teeth clicking together abruptly. Lupine eyed the pebbles, the markers she’d been using to pass the days, before hiding her face in the tom’s chest fur. Maw pointed to the ground, she made her words loud and clear, finality sharpening the edge of her voice and daring her partner to say anything in return. “
      It is my duty.
      A chin settled atop her head and the tom’s hum vibrated through her bones, but no more words were said. He would not argue with her.

Mesmerizing ringlets decorated the ground outside, disrupting the near perfect mirror displaying the sky at their paws. A haze filled the space between the ravine’s walls, raindrops falling faster and harsher, sending bitterly cold splatters towards the pair of cats. A hush filled the cave, but it was easily drowned out by the rushing of water against stone. The cacophony of noise was not necessary and Lupine wished she could tell her ancestors so. She would not cry, and she did not need them to offer her any form of relief. This was her duty – she could do nothing else.

[Brambleshade and Honeypaw head out on a hunting patrol.]
      [Lupinedance and Sablefeather go on a border patrol.]
      [Bramblemist will attempt to gather some herbs.]
      [Lupinedance, Brambleshade and Sablefeather will begin looking for den materials.]
      [Honeypaw will attempt to take her warrior assessment
      (if she succeeds, she will rise in rank, but for story purposes, her name will not change just yet.)]

● ══════════╦══╬══╦═══════════╦

[1/1] leader. Lupinedance | ↟↟
      - - - - molly | 34 moons | @ apprentice

● ══════════╬══╬══╬═══════════╬

[1/2] healer.
      Bramblemist | ↟↟ | ✿✿✿✿✿
      - - - - molly | 20 moons | @ apprentice
      name here
      - - - - gender | age | @ apprentice

● ══════════╩══╬══╩═══════════╩

[0/10] queens & kits.
      name here
      - - - - gender | age | @ kits
      - - - - - - kitname | gender | age
      name here
      name here

[1/5] elders.
      Stone that Tumbles Down Mountain | ↟↟
      - - - - nonbinary | 82 moons | family
      name here
      - - - - gender | age | family
      name here
      name here
      name here

╦════════════════════════╦══╬══╦═════════════════════════ ●

[2/20] warriors.
      Brambleshade | ↟↟
      - - - - tom | 36 moons | @ Honeypaw
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      Sablefeather | ↟↟
      - - - - tom | 40 moons | @ apprentice
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here
      name here

╬════════════════════════╬══╬══╬═════════════════════════ ●

[1/10] apprentices.
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      - - - - - - skill, skill, skill, skill
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      Honeypaw | ↟↟
      - - - - molly | 13 moons | [4/4]
      - - - - - - hunt, swim, fight, climb
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      name here
      - - - - gender | age
      TEMPORARY SPACES HERE
      DELETE IF NECESSARY?
      :3
      :3
      c; hullo, those who see this-- Hope your day is going well!

╩════════════════════════╩══╬══╩═════════════════════════ ●

Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Forgottenclan [08]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:21 am

Image(c)
    Number of Cats: 14(4 Servings)
    Toms: 8 Mollies: 6
    Hardmode: Off
    Starclan: Now
    Pebbles: 34
    Den Decay: 3
    ☯Archive☯
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Foxkit strutted around as he held his tail high, he had won all the sparring matches against the kits and even sent Skipperkit to Barkpool. Tipkit and Cariboukit sat away from the tom and watched him. Foxkit turned to them and asked if they wanted to go again and the two nodded eagerly.

Barkpool came up to the trio and meowed, “Foxkit, we need to have a word.”

Foxkit stopped his rough housing and looked at the tom, “What’s up?”

“You need to stop injuring Skipperkit so much. She is moons younger but there is no need for you to go to the extreme of hurting her.” Barkpool scolded.

“Well, you said I need to prove my strength and I am. Pintolily can always change that. She also is refusing to make me an apprentice, so I need to be rougher or I won’t learn how to be a warrior.” Foxkit muttered.

“Then spar with the apprentices, I will need to talk to her about your apprenticeship, so leave that to me. For now, leave Skipperkit to heal.” Barkpool sighed.

Foxkit rolled his eyes and turned back to the other toms and jumped in. The three tumbled about and batted at each other happily. While Skipperkit sat with her mother and nursed her injuries.

Skipperkit sat in the den and sniffled, she had been crying for the last few hours after she had gotten hurt by Foxkit... again. She didn’t understand why he was so mean to her all of a sudden. Could it be the whole leader thing? She didn’t want it in the first place and he can have it!

“I hate being leader.” she sniffled to herself.

Pintolily heard that and gave the little molly a look of anger, “Why would you say that?! You know you will anger Starclan for that and when you do lead they will not give you good fortune.”

“I don’t want to be a leader! Foxkit is always hurting me because I am so weak! I can’t protect myself so how can I protect everyone?” Skipperkit wailed.

“Don’t worry about that, warriors will do a lot of your fighting for you. You just need to lead them.” Pintolily meowed matter of factly.

“That’s not nice… Blackspot said a leader is supposed to protect the clan from everything and that is why they are given so many lives.”

“Blackspot is wrong, warriors are supposed to protect the leader, a leader just tells them what to do. Warriors are expandable.”

Skipperkit sat silently for a while, processing all she has been told. She didn’t want others to die because she told them to do something dangerous. That is just not right! No. She can’t be leader. Foxkit should be leader. He can protect himself and everyone!

Pintolily groomed the molly before leaving the den again, she was going to have some words with Blackspot.

Skipperkit slinked out of the den now and decided to explore some, maybe it will help her thing? She ended up wandering off out of the camp and only Foxkit seemed to notice. He nudged Tipkit and Cariboukit and pointed in her direction, the trio ended up following her.

After some time Skipperkit stopped and looked around, she then realized she was lost. She looked around and started to breathe heavily as fear took hold before darting towards a nearby burrow, unsure if there was any danger in it or not.

Foxkit then barreled into her before she could go any further, it knocked the wind out of her and she let out a gasp, “Ow!”

Foxkit hissed, “You don’t know what’s in there! It can be dangerous!”

“How do you know?” Skipperkit meowed with shock.

“My father is right there shaking his head! We need to go back to camp.” Foxkit growled to Skipperkit.

“I don’t want to go! I am running away. I don’t want to be leader and mamma is making me!” Skipperkit sniffled.

“She can’t force you to talk to Starclan, but you can’t leave the clan.” Foxkit muttered.

“Yeah! You're our little sister! You can’t leave…” Tipkit and Cariboukit meowed in unison.

“Well you are their sister, but you will be a warrior someday in my clan. I am going to be leader one day and I just need to prove to Pintolily that I am strong enough to take that from you Skipperkit. Until she sees that I am going to win at everything against you.” Foxkit meowed matter of factly. “I am also helping you get stronger, learn something.”

“No! I don’t want to lose, I am strong. I don’t want to fight you Foxkit. I’m leaving!” Skipperkit started to tear up. She was sure that is what she wanted, she didn’t want to fight her friends or family. She didn’t want any of this. All she wanted was a normal life, like her brothers would have.

“Oh no you're not Skipperkit!” Pintolily stepped out of the bush and looked at the little molly. “You all need to head back to camp right now! Or no one will be apprentices until they are my age!”

“You can’t do that!” Foxkit retorted.

“Oh yes I can, I am acting as the leader now but what I say goes. And until Skipperkit is old enough she will need to listen. No one is going to be leaving anytime soon, you are all kits and can’t even hunt for yourself.” Pintolily growled.

“Then teach us! I can learn.” Foxkit yowled at her.

“Barkpool and I have been talking Foxkit and I was going to let you become an apprentice today but I have my doubts now. Kits are not allowed to leave on their own for any reason and you should know this!” Pintolily hissed.

“How? I was on my own for a while. You don't even know my mother or my father, you have never met them. How do you know what I have learned?” Foxkit spat at the molly. He was mad and angry and was tired of fighting this queen.

Pintolilly swatted Foxkit on the nose and it stopped his little rant as he looked at the queen in shock. “I said now!” she growled, mostly to Foxkit now.

Skipperkit shrunk down and didn’t move, this was all her fault. Why couldn't she stand up for Foxkit? No one knew that they couldn’t leave camp. How were they supposed to know? Foxkit passed a hateful annoyed look at Skipperkit before leading the way back to camp. He didn’t go into the nursery and went to the medicine cat den was and vented to Barkpool and Blackspot about what had happened.

”Foxkit needs to learn! He is getting bored and rambunctious to stay in camp any longer!” Barkpool muttered to Pintolily.

“He left camp! He is not ready!” Pintolily retorted.

“He did not know what he was doing or the rules. He told me he was just following Skipperkit and he even said he stopped her from going in that burrow. Who knows what was in there or what could have happened?” Barkpool meowed with reason. “Leaving camp to explore is a sign that kits are ready to learn, we need to foster that.” he added.

“I don’t care, he was disrespectful towards me in front of my kits. The true future of this clan.” Pintolily meowed.

“He's a kit! He is not some warrior that will automatically know better -” Barkpool was cut off by Pintolily.

“I still don't care Barkpool!” Pintolily hissed.

“Barkpool is right, he needs to be apprenticed. We need him to learn before leaf bare arrives. We need all the paws we can get really. And with you sending all the cats away it does not help us in the slightest! So what is the problem?” Blackspot joined in.

“You know the problem Blackspot, I am sure Barkpool has told you what happened and how I found this place. I need to protect my kits from any harm.” Pintolily muttered.

“No, we need to protect the clan, not just your kits. All cats need protected, that is the leader’s role. We need a leader or someone that can lead for now.” Blackspot meowed.

“Starclan said my kits would be the future of Forgottenclan and that is that. They didn't say anything about Foxkit, or any other cat!” Pintolily yowled.

“Has starclan talked to you recently? Because they talk to me often. And I am tired of you forcing something on Skipperkit that she doesn't even want! Maybe we should just ask Starclan to send us a leader?!” Blackspot hissed.

“How dare you say that Blackspot! How dare you say that!” Pintolily repeated, to her the thought was something not to be said. It shouldn’t have been brought up because she was already sure that Skipperkit will be leader, she just needs time.

“He does have a point Pintolily, Skipperkit doesn’t want to be a leader for the clan. We shouldn’t force that on her.” Barkpool meowed.

“I don’t care, she needs to be the leader, she will protect her brothers and I when the time comes.” Pintolily nodded to herself with reassurance. Her past started to come to her and how it will haunt her forever.

“That’s just it, she will need to protect all the cats! Not just a few. She needs to be a leader for everyone and you want her to just protect you. It’s time to put them first. Yes they are the future of the clan but that doesn’t mean she has to be a leader. A warrior could mean the future.” Barkpool meowed, trying to convince her still.

“That’s wrong and you know it! The warriors will protect her and she will protect her true family.” Pintolily growled. “You are right about one thing, Foxkit needs to learn. He will be a warrior to follow Skipperkit’s demands. You may apprentice him, but to that new cat. The one you allowed into camp. Thorn something.”

“When and if Skipperkit becomes leader she will have the whole clan as her family, every cat in Forgottenclan will be her family. Why don’t you get that?” Blackspot growled.

“Forget it Blackspot, she won’t listen. Foxkit can become an apprentice now though and that is a start.” Barkpool whispered to the tom. They dismissed themselves and just left Pintolily in the clearing.

Flintfang turned to Alkanetfur, they had been flirting back and forth every now and then and it finally gotten serious. “What did you just say?” he asked in shock.

“It’s obvious isn’t it? We like each other.” The molly felt heat rise to her face and ears but she held herself up with pride. “Patchfur doesn’t even need to know about it.” Alkanetfur smiled.

“But kits? What about when they are born. They are going to want to know who their father is.” Flintfang tried to reason.

“Lots of kits grow up not knowing who their father is. We love each other and as long as we know and can be around each other then there should be no problem.” Alkanetfur meowed. She brushed herself against the tom and purred.

It didn’t take much convincing and Flintfang smiled, “As long as Patchfur doesn’t find out, it won’t hurt anyone.” The two took a break from patrolling.

[Ceremony] Foxkit becomes an apprentice.
            [Border Patrol] Flintfang and Alkanetfur patrol.
            [Hunting] Patchfur, Bouncepaw, Spottedpaw, Thornshade and Marigoldpatch hunt.
            [Herb Hunting] Barkpool and Blackspot search for herbs.
            [Training] Barkpool and Blackspot practice.
            [Mates] Thornshade and Marigoldpatch become mates and try for kits.
            Flintfang cheats on Patchfur with Alkanetfur and they try for kits. (Alkanet is the one trying with Flint)
            [Den Upkeep] Spottedpaw and Bouncepaw search for den materials.
            [Prey] 2 Robins (4 Servings)

THE CLAN
        Leader: Den: 0/1

Deputy: Den: Warriors

Medicine Cat: Den: 2/2
        Barkpool | 73 Moons | Tom | SP 5
        Blackspot | 48 Moons | Tom | SP 5

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Den: Apprentice

Warrior: Den: 5/20
        Patchfur | 50 Moons | Molly |
        Flintfang | 48 Moons | Tom |
        Thornshade | 44 Moons | Tom |
        Marigoldpatch | 40 Moons | Molly |
        Alkanetfur | 28 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices: Den: 3/10
        Bouncepaw | 11 Moons | Tom |
        Spottedpaw | 11 Moons | Molly |
        Foxpaw | 6 Moons | Tom |

Queens: Den: 4/10
        Pintolily | 61 Moons | Molly |

Kits: Den: Queens
        Cariboukit | 4 Moons | Tom |
        Skipperkit | 4 Moons | Molly |
        Tipkit | 4 Moons | Tom |

Elders: Den: 0/5

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
        Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        Robin | x0 | 2 servings
        Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
        Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
        Total | 3 | 9 servings

DEN MATERIALS
        Moss | x1
        Mud | x3
        Cattail Fuzz | x1
        Grass | x1
        Twigs | x3

DECEASED
        Updating

MATES
        Flintfang + Patchfur
        Thornshade + Marigoldpatch
        Flintfang + Alkanetfur

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
        North | open | open
        East | open | open
        South | open | open
        West | open | open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
        0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
        0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
        0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
        1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
        0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
        0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
        0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
        0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
        1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
        1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
        0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
        1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
        0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
        1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
        0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
        0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
        0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
        0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
        0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
        0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
        1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
        0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
        0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
        0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
        0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
        0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
        0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
        0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
        0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
        1|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
        0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
        0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
        1|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
        0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
        and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
        0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
        0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
        1|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
        0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
        0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
        1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
        0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
        1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
        0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
        1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
        0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
        0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
        0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
        0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
        1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
        1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
        1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
        0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
        0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
        0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
        0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
        0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
        0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
        0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
        0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
        Spottedpaw | Alkenetfur | 4
        ↪Swimming, Stealth, Hunt, Battle
        Bouncepaw | Flintfang | 4
        ↪Swimming, Stealth, Hunt, Battle
        Foxpaw | Thornshade | 0
    amethyst14

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

IMP SUB REPLIES | July 3rd | 7-02-19

Postby Katrione » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Please message me if I missed anyone! Also, all images listed have come from a free to use site: Unsplash. Due to not having links to specific fonts used, I replaced them with normal text. Please include credit links to the fonts in your next post.
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    CatMagics wrote:
    LOSTCLAN

Actions Log
    ★ consumption
    ↳ 1x rabbit
    ↳ 1x small fish

★ hunting patrol 1
    ↳ blackwhisker

★ hunting patrol 2
    ↳ maplewhisker

★ border patrol
    ↳ swiftflame

★ training
    ↳ lionshade & patchpaw

★ herb gathering
    ↳ hazelleaf

★ supply gathering
    ↳ none this post

★ starclan visit
    ↳ none this post

★ kitting
    ↳ none this post

[ Blackwhisker's patrol caught x2 birds ]
        [ Maplewhisker's patrol caught x2 squirrels ]
        [ Swiftflame's patrol found a warrior ]
        [ Patchpaw learned the Swim skill ]
        [ Hazelleaf gathered x1 chervil and x1 catmint ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    eagle, wrote:
    HIGHGARDEN

actions
    [ added cats ] sandstrike and jaytalon x, privetpaw x
    [ consumption ] highgarden eats one big fish and four mice
    [ rank changes ] privetpaw is ready to take her assessment. if she passes, she will be known as privetears
    [ patrol ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, betonypetal, maplelily, smokemane, and flickersky
    [ hunting 1 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, sunglow, tigergaze, and smallheart
    [ hunting 2 ] bassflow, birchflame, clovershine, obsidianwing, warblerpaw, wolfpaw
    [ supply gathering 1 ] dippernose, erasmus, hornetshade, sagecloud, cougarpaw, foxpaw - priority for sticks
    [ supply gathering 2 ] jaytalon and sandstrike
    [ training ] iguanapaw and racoonpaw learn advanced hunting
    [ herb hunting ] merlinsong and spencer
    [ notes to mod ] i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xx

[ Privetpaw passed her final assessment! ]
        [ Privetpaw is now a warrior: Privetears! ]
        [ Tawnyrose's patrol found nothing important ]
        [ Softglow's patrol caught x3 finches ]
        [ Bassflower's patrol caught x3 big fish ]
        [ Iguanapaw and Raccoonpaw learned the Advanced Hunt skill ]
        [ Merlinsong and Spencer gathered x1 alder bark, x1 beech leaves and x1 fennel ]
        [ Mod Notes: Since Den Crafting is now a hard mode feature, den size and supply gathering patrols are no longer needed for normal mode Clans ]
    tom holland. wrote:
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    TREASURECLAN
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

actions:
    [new cats] softspots, littlefang, heatherpaw, fennelpaw, and dinglehopper have joined
    the clan! they're from readopts & also my birthday cat!
    [patrols] doubloonstar, fennelpaw, dinglehopper, littlefang, softspots, and heatherpaw
    go hunting! afterwards, they also go on a border patrol.
    [training] fennelpaw and heatherpaw train (any skill!)
    [the sirens] doubloonstar asks for a surgeon (medicine cat)!
    [treasureclan status] the clan is currently in the grace period for food.

[ Doubloonstar's patrol caught x3 seabirds ]
        [ Doubloonstar's patrol found a crewmate ]
        [ Fennelpaw and Heatherpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
        [ The Sirens accept Doubloonstar's request and sends Treasureclan a surgeon ]
    nightwolf950 wrote:
    MARSHCLAN

{MarshClan consumes x

Request: Ripplestar requests a cat
    Ceremonies: n/a
    Other: Honeystorm, Fawnleap, Flyfur, Swiftclaw, Ravenwhisper, Smudgespots, and Puddlepaw join from another clan

Medic Info: x1 cobweb and x1 horsetail used on Toadsnare
    Kitting Info: n/a
    Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Blackwater
    Hunting: Flickerwind, Spottedfish, Ashpetal, Honeystorm, Fawnleap, and Senegalpaw
    Hunting: n/a
    Patrolling: Swiftfire, Wolfsight, Toadsnare, Flyfur, and Swiftclaw
    Patrolling: n/a
    Supply Gathering: Ripplestar, Turtleglare, Ravenwhisper, Cranesight, and Cinnamonpaw
    Training: Smudgespots/Puddlepaw - swimming

Mod Note: n/a

[ Starclan accepts Ripplestar's request and sends Marshclan a warrior ]
        [ Blackwater gathered x1 lovage and x1 parsley ]
        [ Flickerwind's patrol caught x3 pigeons ]
        [ Swiftfire's patrol found nothing important ]
        [ Puddlepaw learned the Swim skill ]
        [ Mod Notes: Since Den Crafting is now a hard mode feature, den size and supply gathering patrols are no longer needed for normal mode Clans ]
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

strikersclan ten

Postby Lokisaurus » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:42 am

strikersclan
    number of cats [ 19 ] servings needed [ 04 ]

three cats are accepted into the clan:
    grayrain, talonwhisker, and soulstar
    [ from this readopt ]

soulstar's name is changed to soulreed

blazestar takes sopapilla out to train

diamondheart goes hunting with mistyspring, soulreed,
    grayrain, brindlebird, and cypressjaw

frogjumper and panthersnap go on patrol

thymewing checks up on wispstar, and tells lionkit
    what cobweb does when he asks

wispstar is resting this moon

the clan consumes x4 field mice

soulreed goes hunting with talonwhisker

the clan currently has 20 pebbles

Leader:
            Wispstar | 86 M | ♀️ | X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★
            Co-leader:
            Blazestar | 56 M | ♂️ | X

Deputy:
            Cypressjaw | 41 M | ♂️ | X

Medicine Cat:
            Thymewing | 35 M | ♀️ | X | 5 points

Warriors:
            Frogjumper | 35 M | ♂️ | X
            Panthersnap | 52 M | ♀️ | X
            Brindlebird | 17 M | F
            Mistyspring | 22 M | ♀️ |
            Diamondheart | 23 M | ♀️ |
            Grayrain | 23 M | ♂️
            Talonwhisker | 26 M | ♂️
            Soulreed | 51 M | ♂️

Apprentices:
            Sopapilla | 15 M | ♀️ |

Queens:

Kits:
            Twokit | 2 M | ♂️ |
            Lionkit | 2 M | ♂️ |
            Splashkit | 2 M | ♀️ |
            Gullkit | 2 M | ♂️ |
            Larkkit | 5 M | ♀️ |
            Spiderkit | 5 M | ♂️ |

Elders:

Family:
            Blazestar + Panthersnap = Brindlebird
            Blazestar + Wispstar =
            Twokit, Lionkit, Splashkit, Gullkit
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
      Cobweb | x1
      Borage | x1
      Catmint | x1
      Marigold | x1
      Coltsfoot | x0
      Horsetail | x1
      Dock | x1
      Deathberries | x1
      Feverfew | x1
      Raspberry Leaves | x3
      Chervil | x1
      Chickweed | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
      Field Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
      Blackbirds | x0 | 3 servings
      Ermines | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
      Blazestar | Sopapilla | 2 | Hunt, Fight

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name | Cause of Death
      Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Last edited by Lokisaurus on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Lokisaurus

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

B A T C L A N ~ starting post

Postby inky. » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:10 am

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

©

Need refuge? Betray your Clan? Exiled? Just want a permanent vacation? Then come to BatClan, the home of the rejects.

The cats of BatClan are the 'villains' of their previous home. For whatever reason, they left. Here, everyone is accepted. It doesn't matter why someone left, just that they did. Despite this, BatClan is rather amiable...to each other. They quite dislike other clans and usually try their best to avoid them. They even accept strays and rogues into their ranks. Anyone who needs refuge is welcomed.

Due to this, their camp is in the outskirts of a city. They reside in an abandoned warehouse. It still has feint lighting that automatically kicks on during the night, but it is primarily lit by natural lighting that fills the warehouse through large windows. The warehouse itself is one large room, with smaller offices and such that are used as the dens. The main office that overlooks the rest of the warehouse belongs to the leader. The office below is the medicine den. The deck is used for Clan announcements. All offices have been cleaned out, so the cats must build their own nests out of paper and other discarded materials that they find, however the nursery gets priority over comfortable nesting material. At night, the bats come out. As a ritual, when an apprentice goes through their warrior ceremony, they must track down and catch a bat, symbolizing their loyalty to the Clan.

The Clan structure is like any other. Queens are highly respected, and get first pick of meals. The leader and deputy eat last. The main purpose of BatClan is to provide for those who are outcasts. The leader is the authority, but they are all treated as equals.

The main food sources are rats, snakes, bats, and birds. Their main predators are other cats, dogs, and foxes.

I will be restarting my second clan (vineclan) with this one!

Could my leader be dark colored and a tom? And can Kat remain as my mod. Thanks!
    inky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅶ-Ⅲ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 07-03-19

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:24 am

- W E A T H E R -
        Newleaf- A queen raises her head, huffing and shaking her head to get rid of the droplets of water that had fallen on her muzzle. She narrowed her eyes and looked up, frowning when she saw some of the branches still had some stubborn ice clinging onto it. With an annoyed grunt, she hauled herself to her paws and stepped over her playing kits as she made her way out of the nursery to report the bits of ice to the Clan deputy. The floods have started to go away, but still seem to be a bit of a problem. The Leafbare ices are still clinging to certain territories but it'll definitely all melt by the time Greenleaf rears its head at the Clans.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
        •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•The Den Crafting feature has now been move to Hard Mode. All Normal Mode members will have their supply store converted to pebbles to use at the in game store. Please message your mods what you have in your store and they'll let you know how much you're getting in return.

•All images linked are from Unsplash, a F2U image site. If you have a image font for your Clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
    solyn wrote:
    𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
    14/14 - x10 mice and x2 fish
    morningpaw learns advanced hunting
    crowpaw and starlingpaw learn stalking
    fernpaw, cherrypaw, pitchpaw, mottlepaw, pebblepaw and flamepaw learn battle
    brackenpaw, thornpaw and thicketpaw learn hunting
    spidernose and mousestone search for herbs
    avocetnose and sandcatcher become mates!
    ✦ clan events
    avocetnose and bramblepaw use x2 rock and x2 moss to upgrade the warrior's den
    ✦ patrols
    hunting -
    1 - acornstream, frecklepaw, hawkthorn, hazelskip, quailberry, harepuddle
    2 - shadowtail, dustfang, falcongaze, sleetbreeze, oakback, cinderdawn
    3 - sootface, tuipaw, kererucall, featherpelt, fircloud, cormorantpath
    4 - pinefeather, roseclaw, midnightstream, russetpaw, harrierstreak, willowthroat
    5 - ternflutter, elkbounce, deerstripe, emberwing, juniperstorm, thunderspark
    border -
    1 - dusklight, novella, archibald, lavenderpaw, sedgefire, wolverinejaw
    supplies -
    1 - boulderflame, eveningpaw, silvermoon, lilacpaw, riverbubble, ravenpaw

[ Morningpaw learned the Advanced Hunt skill ]
        [ Crowpaw and Starlingpaw learned the Stalk skill ]
        [ Fernpaw, Cherrypaw, Pitchpaw, Mottlepaw, Pebblepaw and Flamepaw learned the Battle skill ]
        [ Brackenpaw, Thornpaw and Thicketpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
        [ Spidernose and Mousestone gathered x1 laurel leaf, x1 stick, x1 stinging nettle and x1 sweet sedge ]
        [ Sandcatcher is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
        [ Acornstream's patrol caught x3 mice ]
        [ Shadowtail's patrol caught x3 mice ]
        [ Sootface's patrol caught x3 mice ]
        [ Pinefeather's patrol caught x2 fish and x1 mouse ]
        [ Ternflutter's patrol caught x1 vole, x1 rabbit and x1 hare ]
        [ Dusklight's patrol found nothing important ]
    amethyst14 wrote:
    Image(c)

[Ceremony] Foxkit becomes an apprentice.
    [Border Patrol] Flintfang and Alkanetfur patrol.
    [Hunting] Patchfur, Bouncepaw, Spottedpaw, Thornshade and Marigoldpatch hunt.
    [Herb Hunting] Barkpool and Blackspot search for herbs.
    [Training] Barkpool and Blackspot practice.
    [Mates] Thornshade and Marigoldpatch become mates and try for kits.
    Flintfang cheats on Patchfur with Alkanetfur and they try for kits. (Alkanet is the one trying with Flint)
    [Den Upkeep] Spottedpaw and Bouncepaw search for den materials.
    [Prey] 2 Robins (4 Servings)

[ Foxkit is now an apprentice: Foxpaw! ]
        [ Flintfang's patrol found warrior ]
        [ Patchfur's patrol caught x3 pigeons ]
        [ Barkpool and Blackspot gathered x1 stinging nettle, x1 water hemlock and x1 yarrow ]
        [ Barkpool and Blackspot each earn 1 SP ]
        [ Marigoldpatch is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
        [ Alkanetfur is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
    inky. wrote:

©

Need refuge? Betray your Clan? Exiled? Just want a permanent vacation? Then come to BatClan, the home of the rejects.

The cats of BatClan are the 'villains' of their previous home. For whatever reason, they left. Here, everyone is accepted. It doesn't matter why someone left, just that they did. Despite this, BatClan is rather amiable...to each other. They quite dislike other clans and usually try their best to avoid them. They even accept strays and rogues into their ranks. Anyone who needs refuge is welcomed.

Due to this, their camp is in the outskirts of a city. They reside in an abandoned warehouse. It still has feint lighting that automatically kicks on during the night, but it is primarily lit by natural lighting that fills the warehouse through large windows. The warehouse itself is one large room, with smaller offices and such that are used as the dens. The main office that overlooks the rest of the warehouse belongs to the leader. The office below is the medicine den. The deck is used for Clan announcements. All offices have been cleaned out, so the cats must build their own nests out of paper and other discarded materials that they find, however the nursery gets priority over comfortable nesting material. At night, the bats come out. As a ritual, when an apprentice goes through their warrior ceremony, they must track down and catch a bat, symbolizing their loyalty to the Clan.

The Clan structure is like any other. Queens are highly respected, and get first pick of meals. The leader and deputy eat last. The main purpose of BatClan is to provide for those who are outcasts. The leader is the authority, but they are all treated as equals.

The main food sources are rats, snakes, bats, and birds. Their main predators are other cats, dogs, and foxes.

I will be restarting my second clan (vineclan) with this one!

Could my leader be dark colored and a tom? And can Kat remain as my mod. Thanks!

[ Batclan has been founded ]
        [ I will still be your second mod ]
        [ You have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me