Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby cloudy days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:59 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 9 Toms, 9 She-cats
Next visit to the Moonpool: Now (20th November)
Next Litter due: 2 Moons

~35 Moons Ago~

The she-kit's eyes began to open. This wasn't her mother! She tried to wiggle away, but her feeble reactions stopped her. She smelt something new, unlike anything she had smelt before. The towering pines above her were new. But they loomed over her in a threatening way, blocking out the faint shining of hope that followed the stars. She felt as if the trees and shadows would engulf her, and the darkness that surrounded her would take her away. Her eyes began to close, and she almost slipped away into the darkness.

But the light of Dawn and the darkness of Dusk were forever going to save her.

~A Quarter-Moon Ago~

"We need to find safety," Boar purred, with an edge of panic to his muffled tone. "I think there's more clans up ahead!" Firepaw eagerly bounced further into the unknown territory, his long ginger pelt ruffling as a warm breeze flowed through so that he looked like a cloud. "... CloudClan!" Boar's eyes widened, and Firepaw let out the tiniest of purrs. The stars were shining in his companion's eyes. River's large blue eyes widened, and her claws extended. " HyenaClan? When?" She had only been a small kit when HyenaClan had disbanded, but Boar had told her of it. The kit had been making their journey slower, but Firepaw was sure of the fact that she had made each step worth it. They had the courage to face it, and now they knew where they were going to belong again.
Firepaw sparked up again and eagerly bounced towards the moors, power growing in his paws, and headed towards the small border patrol that stopped in surprise as they pounded towards them.

"All cats old enough to soar with the clouds gather beneath the HighBirch!" Skystar yowled. He couldn't help noticing how the six cats that had been found scattered across the territory were either at the front by choice, or the other cats were still weary. "We are gathered here today to choose Mentors for two new apprentices, and name these cats who are joining our ranks. Boar, Firepaw, if you would please step forward." Firepaw bounced forward, while Boar came slowly."Dewthorn, Sunrise, step forward."
Dewthorn cast a glance to Sunrise before shyly making her way up.
"Boar, you will now become an apprentice of CloudClan known as Boarpaw. From this day on, your mentor will be Sunrise. I hope you mentor will pass down all he knows on to you."
The mentor and apprentice touched noses happily.
"Dewthorn, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be calm and intelligent. You will be the mentor of Firepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Firepaw."
Firepaw bounced up and copied Boarpaw's movements, and Dewthorn allowed herself a small smile. As the apprentices made their way back into the crowd, cheering arose, lead by River who was lingering at the back of the crowd and had sneaked in. "Boarpaw!Firepaw! Boarpaw! Firepaw! Boarpaw! Firepaw! Boarpaw!Firepaw! Boarpaw! "Firepaw! Boarpaw!"

After the cheering died down, Skystar's eyes glowed. "Now, may I have your names?" He turned towards the loners, holding back a chuckle as he noticed River sitting brave and tall like she had a right to be there -although he had originally expected her to stay in the nursery.
"Soar," A ginger tom purred, not quite sure on what was going to happen judging by his expression.
"Dream." The white she-cat -who he assumed to be Soar's sister- purred, head high but shaking slightly.
"Vinestar of CrescentClan." A white she-cat murmured, eyes down to the floor.
"Firepaw of QuartzClan!" Firepaw yowled.
"But you won't be changing my name right now..."
"River-""-and Boarpaw of HyenaClan!" The siblings yowled together. Boar's eyes lifted to challenge anyone who dared take away their clan's name.
"From now on you will be known as Soaringstep, Dreamingwing, Vinetail and Riverkit of CloudCla-" Skystar began to yowl.
"I am River!" River yowled. Her blue eyes suddenly looked like a churning river. Skystar began to feel a sense of unease. "You can never take that away from me!"
She dashed off. Two amber eyes followed her, and lit up with the light of friendship, far from the feeling of being alone.

~A few days later~

Amberkit's eyes burned with light. She was going to try to make friends with River. But she would have to talk. Timidly, the she-cat walked towards the corner of the nursery. two blue eyes darted over to her. "What do you want?" River snapped. Amberkit flinched. After the naming ceremony River had refused to talk; Amberkit just didn't talk at all.
"Umm..." River's eyes grew wide with curiosity. Smallkit began to secretly observe, his annoying mind coming up with a plan. River looked at the kit, her eyes threatening. Amberkit then scurried away.

~Meanwhile~

Cloudyspots and Dreamingwing sat side by side as Skystar walked up to them. They were chatting like old friends. Skystar looked at their pelts, and flinched. They looked like sisters. He remembered Clover, his mother, mention how loved her four kits, but she cut of quickly. Now he knew what she meant.
"Dreamingwing..."
her head turned. It was too late to stop.
"I... I..."
Cloudyspots let out a giggle, before being nudged.
"I think..."
"You think what?"
Skystar could definitely determine that he had lost his courage after losing a life to the river.
"You might be our sister!" He blurted out. The two she-cats studied each other. "That could be right... But I thought Soaringstep was my brother. My mother said she had a sister, but claimed she had stolen one of her kits..." Cloudyspots's eyes lit up. "Our mother said our aunt was a thief." She continued. "After..." Skystar's memories switched back to playing. A slight pain burned in his mind as he thought of Misty. "After Misty died she said about having a sister that was stolen away, but we were too young to think anything but she might be talking about her..." The siblings exchanged glances. The pain ebbed away, and it seemed Dawn had finally shed it's light above the settling Dusk, and brought back the truth hidden from ideals.

[The found cats become Firepaw, Boarpaw, Vinetail, River, Soaringstep and Dreamingwing]
[Cloudyspots goes herb hunting]
[Cloudyspots meets up with Apsodelface of PineClan again]
[Sunrise, Dewthorn, Boarpaw and Firepaw go training: Agility]
[Emberblaze, Dewthorn, Soaringstep and Goldheart go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Jayflight, Vinetail, Boarpaw and Sunrise go on Border Patrol]
[Skystar asks for a Medicine cat Apprentice]
[The clan consumes 4 servings]

Leader:
          Skystar | 35 moons | Tom | ☁️
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★
          (Respectful, kind, quick-witted, proud, easily offended)

Deputy:
          Sunrise | 20 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Optimistic, clever, cunning, quick-witted, proud)

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudyspots | 35 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Childish, kind, quick-witted, easily offended)

Warriors:
          Emberblaze| 29 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Tough, quick-witted, cheerful)
          Jayflight | 47 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Flighty, reserved, courageous, sarcastic, quiet)
          Goldheart | 26 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sweet, clever, quiet, thoughtful, tough)
          Dewthorn | 20 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Mysterious, naive, quiet, intelligent, resourceful, sarcastic)
          Soaringstep |35 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sly, quiet, cunning)
          Vinetail | 29 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Calm, strong, bold, awkward, silent)

Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 9 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Eager, wistful, impatient, honest, friendly)
          Boarpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Calm, confident, stubborn)

Queens:
          Meadowfern | 25 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Quirky, friendly, bold, brave, sweet)
          Dreamingwing | 35 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Cunning, childish, dreamer, fiesty)

Kits:
          Mintkit | 1 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Shy, naive, friendly, sweet)
          Amberkit | 1 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Thoughtful, shy, quirky, mysterious, extremely quiet)
          Smallkit | 1 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Annoying, naive, cunning, mysterious)
          Hazelkit | 1 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Clever, sweet, resourceful, naive)
          River | 0 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Feisty, honest, blunt, brave, bold)

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    CliffClan | sushinekko

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Lavenderclan | The Mouse
    East | Lightclan | elementalx
    South | Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf
    West | VixenClan | 22tabby

Medicine Storage wrote:
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens. | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections, is great for sore throats, helps cats swallow concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy. | x1
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for queens.| x3
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling. Can be mixed with comfrey to help broken bones and wounds. Chewing helps fight against infection.| x2
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up. | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for fever or chills. Also heals aches, pains and headaches. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding. | x1
    Marigold | Treats infections and stiff joints | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing and kitten-cough as well as sore or cracked pads | x1

Herbs List

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rat (temporary) | 1 serving?
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Sunrise | Boarpaw | 3 sessions | Hunting, Fishing, Battle,
    Dewthorn | Firepaw | 2 sessions | Hunting, Climbing,

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:Sky and Thyme | Mint, Clover, Storm.
    Mint and Shadow | Dusk, Dawn, Soaringstep + Dreamingwing.
    Clover and ??? | Skystar, Cloudyspots, Misty
    Meadowfern and Goldheart | Mintkit, Smallkit, Hazelkit, Amberkit.
    Jayflight and Unknown | Sunrise, Dewthorn, Leaf.
Last edited by cloudy days on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Weather:
Greenleaf- The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf. Twolegs and their dogs have been sighted less frequently now that we are further into Greenleaf. The rogue groups however are now pushing on Clan borders more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

marya d. wrote:
cold. that's a good word to describe it, the chill that went up the dark tabby tom's spine as he felt the lives course through his body, amber eyes shaking with power. power. he would be the commander of a league of cats. the strongest, most united group that the forest will ever fear. fear. the feeling wouldn't exist anymore. they would be fearless. the hunters, not the hunted.
"houndscar." the to-be shivered as his name was called, delight radiating off of him. the new suffix was like the feeling of consuming a bundle of travelling herbs, being able to feel the strength in your bones, giving you the ability to keep on moving. houndscar turned, awaiting his ninth life. before him was quite a beautiful she-cat, muscles under her black coat rippling.
“stonestar,” houndscar breathed, taking a step back. stonestar was his former mate and best friend. she was perhaps the sole reason houndscar left blueclan. he couldn’t bear to live there after she died. the she-cat watched him, pain, remorse, and hope shining in her sharp grey eyes.
“with this life, i give you the power to see what is right. use it to start your new clan, and be able to predict what features your choices will give you. use it well.” this life was the only one that felt even remotely present. it mirrored the feeling of standing in a peaceful meadow, the small breeze curling around your paws. houndstar watched in silence as she faded away. he was on his own now.
the newfound leader turned to leave, when a small voice besides him spoke up.
"excuse me, sir, but i think that you're forgetting something." houndstar whipped around to see a charcoal grey she-cat, who couldn't be older than six moons old. houndstar looked at her curiously.
"who might you be?"
the molly smiled. "my name is sootpaw, sir. i was sent by starclan to join your clan."
houndstar blinked. "do you, by any chance, want to work with herbs?" the molly shook her head.
"no, sir. i want to be a warrior!" houndscar rolled his eyes, and turned to the glimmering stone where he had communicated with starclan.
"guess we're going to have to ask for this thing, then."

[ houndscar earns his nine lives and becomes houndstar ]
[ sootpaw joins the clan ]
[ houndstar prays for a shaman (medicine cat) ]

[ Starclan has sent Adderclan a shaman ]
[ You may pick five herbs from here to start off your herb store ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

oceanz wrote:
one moon ago
it had been a blessing that pearlstone was sent to the clan when she was. due to maplestar's complications during kitting, she both lost a life and was unable to, at the moment, be a good leader and do everything a leader should be able to do. when maplestar had passed, starclan came to her and told her what had happened, that kitting complications were common in her family tree and that she wouldn't be able to lead the clan for some months. they offered to send her a deputy who could help with the clan, so maplestar could rest and are for her kits. toadstool and reedsong had found pearlstone and brought her back to camp at the perfect time. luckily for them, pearlstone was trained as a medicine cat in her previous clan and helped maplestar come back. this act immediately proved pearlstone was meant to be in autumnclan.

present
maplestar, rowanclaw, oakkit, honeykit & leafkit
maplestar rested in her nest, head on her paws, watching her three kits. she was still exhausted, no matter how much sleep she got. mudslide was checking up on her daily to make sure she was alright, it was a bit annoying to her. however, she understood their concern. she had lost a life. she was their leader, they were all so close. "maple.." rowanclaw's voice came from outside the nursery. maplestar raised her head slowly and smiled up at her mate, who was approaching her with a thrush in his jaws. "I thought we could share a thrush for breakfast." rowanclaw purred after setting down the bird. he sat next to her and gave her a quick nuzzle, "how are you feeling today?" he asked, looking at her with concerned eyes. maplestar gave him another smile "I'm doing good love. just a little tired." she responded, nudging him softly with her nose. rowanclaw simply nodded before looking at the three kits wobbling around the nursery and braking into a big grin. "would you look at them, already wanting to go explore." he said with a small laugh. maplestar looked up at him again, she was immediately felt warm, happy, seeing how much rowanclaw adored their kits. "oh yes, they're curious about absolutely everything... I'm surprised they aren't over here poking at this thrush." she laughed. she looked at oakkit, the biggest of the three kits. she had named him after oakstar, leader of her old clan, for he reminded maplestar of the older tom. she then looked at honeykit, following close behind oakstar. she was named after rowanclaw's deceased sister, who had also been one of maplestar's closest friends, it was insane how much the two looked alike. then there was leafkit, named after leafclan. rowanclaw and maplestar had both agreed it was a good name. the leader closed her eyes, imagining how much the three would accomplish as they grew up.
snowshoe and reedsong
"it's.. really a beautiful day." reedsong said, clearing his throat and glancing at snowshoe. the two had been patrolling in silence for quite a while. things had become different between them after maplestar lost her life, it had for some reason beyond reedsong's knowledge, greatly affected snowshoe. the young warrior just nodded softly, saying nothing, not even looking at him. reedsong shook his head and stopped walking "snow.. when are you going to talk to me again?" he asked, clearly frustrated, "you haven't talked to me in a moon, or at least not complete sentences. I've been trying to have conversations with you. I-I thought.. just.. why wont you talk to me?" reedsong asked, his tone changing from frustrated to hurt. snowshoe stopped walking and turned her head away from him looking at the ground, saying nothing. "I thought we had something.. but if we did why would you just.. just stop?" reedspng continued softly, ears flattened against his head. snowshoe's eyes began to fill with tears and she sniffed quietly. she said nothing for a few moments, just shook her head as if she was having a conversation with herself in her head. when she turned to face him, her blue eyes were filled with tears. "after.. after maplestar lost one of her lives when she had the kits.. it-it scared me." she began, her voice shaky and quiet, "she had explained t-that it ran in her family, and it was common." she paused sitting down and looking at her paws. reedsong tilted his head, confused "what does that have to do with us? not to sound insensitive, I just don't understand." snowshoe sighed, wiping a tear away with her paw "it matters because.. because.." her voice was small and mouse like, reedsong could hear that she was going to begin crying and took a step closer, only for snowshoe to back away. "my mother died giving birth to me and my siblings. it made me think, what if that runs in my family too? what-what if.." she began to cry, her body shaking. reedsong quickly went over to her, nuzzling her and trying to comfort her. "you don't know that.. what if that was just.. just a crazy situation." thoughts raced through his head as he tried to comfort her. snowshoe backed up again, sniffing "but what if it's not.. reedsong, I.." she paused, looking into the toms eyes, "I've never felt the way I do for you, then I have for anyone else in this world." she sniffed, "and I want only the best for you.. but what if that happens to me? what if I cant.. what if I cant have a family? or kits? what do I have to offer." she continued, a few more tears sliding down her face. reedsong was quiet for a moment before wrapping his tail around her and nuzzling her once again. "snowshoe, you're the most amazing cat I have met in my entire life. you're clever, hilarious, bold, ambitious, beautiful.. inside and out.. you have everything to offer. I love you. no matter what.." he purred. the two sat together talking for a while, forgetting about the need to patrol the border.
--
[the clan consumes 3 servings of food]
[maplestar had lost a life due to complications while kitting]
[rowanclaw & maplestar help the kits with learning to walk & talk]
[reedsong & snowshoe become mates *no kits yet please*]
[pearlstone, dawnpaw & toadstool go hunting]
[mudslide looks for herbs]

[ Pearlstone, Dawnpaw and Toadstool caught two thrushes and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Mudslide gathered coltsfoot and goldenrod while herb hunting ]

Nova-Moshi wrote:
My Clans name shall be Glacierclan! They inhabit a Taiga biome a little ways away from any human civilization. The area is surrounded by many birches and the occasional widow. A large river crosses though the western chunk of their territory, leading into a lake that meets the more frozen areas. Deeper inside the cave in is an open area where the cats can pad about to stay out of the cold. Kits are only let outside when they are proven to handle the temperature. The camp is located in a steep rock wall that caves inwards, several holes eroded away to make suitable resting places, with an abandoned badger nest nearby. The season of Leafbare is nearly all year around and very cold, Greenleaf is much shorter, and does little to relieve of most of the cold weather.

The cats themselves have grown to adapt to the cold all year round that goes on with their daily lives, and have evolved to have thicker coats of fur and bigger paws to pad around when the snow gets really deep. These cats prefer to keep to themselves, although they are also very curious. Their stamina is also very high, since hunting sometimes involves going far distances away from camp to chase down and find food.
The main prey they hunt is fish and birds, although voles and rabbits along with some beavers make their way into the diet of these cats. It's also a common practice in the Greenleaf to follow bears when they go hunting to pick up any leftovers they may have had from hunting moose. Only the senior warriors can do this job, since it's very dangerous to follow a bear when it's hungry.
It is also a practice to teach all apprentices to be able to climb trees and swim, as it is crucial for everyone to know the best ways to find prey before everything starts to hibernate in the harsh Leafbare.

Lastly, Glacierclan sometimes does hibernate if the winters are worse than usual- meaning they stock up for food in Greenleaf and only send out very few warriors if the season is against them. The Queens and Elders sleep as much as possible, and the kits along with them unless for training lessons in the early mornings. The cats are not very active after sunset since they would only have each other for warmth after then.

[ Glacierclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

Chamrosh wrote:
"Constant vigilance!” came a booming voice as the warriors continued their patrol. Martinwhisker was about ready to burst out of his skin (of course Merlindash didn’t react so poorly).
xxxxBugleclaw whipped around, thick long fur swinging off his muscular frame. Of course, the only cat in the clan who came close to rivalling him was Merlindash, but for the sake of Bugleclaw’s dignity, Merlindash had never challenged him to a fight. The dark tom bunched up, puffing himself out to look as intimidating as possible, and with his full range of ferocious facial expressions, that wasn’t hard. Merlindash imitated. Martinwhisker didn’t, he hadn’t the patience for shows of might.
xxxx"You weren’t even looking for me! If I were a hostile human you would all be dead! If I were a badger dead! Hawks would not give you warning, they would be down and picking off the tastiest of you in an instant! Eagles – though rare – are even faster, you would not have time to register what was happening before your neck was severed! Constant vigilance. Threats do not simply announce themselves.”
xxxx"Except you, clearly. Or are you not a threat?” Martinwhisker asked. His calm tone came as a surprise to the other two warriors.
xxxxThere was a quick, high pitched bark of laughter, and suddenly a dark-grey cat emerged from the undergrowth.
xxxx"Depends.” The grey cat said, before his body was even full visible, which was about the least reassuring thing he could have. Scars were visible on various areas of his body, and it was obvious from the uneven weighting upon his feet that he’d faced various injuries in his past. He flicked his tail gently, holding it high up in the air.
xxxx"It’s in my interests to not allow you clan cats to all die off. I’d rather appreciate being able to have a talk with your leader about your shocking and disgusting negligence to the vigilance! (the three Gustclan toms flinched, but the grey tom didn’t even pause) “that could just have easily led you to meet me as a badger. If you had met one of them, instead of me, the calm you had would have been wiped off a lot more forcefully then.”
xxxxMartinwhisker recoiled a half-step from where he’d been standing.
xxxx"Or alternatively, you can keep up the pathetic representation of warriors you are, and I can see the look on your lack of faces next time you meet something unexpected.” Judging by his tone, the tom knew he’d find it interesting to see from past experience.
xxxxMartinwhisker looked sideways at Bugleclaw. The black tom had somehow ended up in charge of the patrol unofficially.
xxxx"Merlindash, run back to camp. Tell whoever’s on guard where we are, and for as many warriors as possible to come here to keep an eye on him-"
xxxx"-without leaving camp undefended, of course.” Martinwhisker interjected.
xxxx"Find Heronstar.” Bugleclaw continued. “Bring her here. Whatever he has to say, we can hear him here.”
xxxxMerlindash kept his gaze fixed on the dark grey loner, fury and fear mixing in his expression. The grey cat gazed back, amused, clearly not showing if he thought the advice an over-reaction or not, but certainly showing the humour he found in the situation.
xxxx"Go!” And Merlindash did.
[center]-----
xxxxBoulderdash wearily groomed the five new kits.
xxxxBoulderdash was a wild cat, she knew nothing of genetics. But still… she couldn’t help but be concerned about her kits. About them showing their father. Two of them were far too darkly furred to be Myrtleclaw’s, she was sure.
-----
xxxxHeronstar turned to face the other Gustclan warriors, twisting her head owl-like.
xxxx"I want to talk to him privately.” She said, firmly. The leader’s word was law; so sayeth the code. The warriors stepped back. Heronstar’s gaze fiercened. They collected to one side of where the patrol had met the grey cat, just outside of earshot. Every set of eyes focused on their leader, waiting to spring into action if the stranger did so first.
xxxxIf Merlindash had willingly admitted his fear… this cat had to have something to back that up.
-----
xxxx"I’ve come to agree with you over these many long moons in some ways.” Came a low voice, in the depth of dreams. The words slid in some way between each other, so that it felt whole sentences could have been lost between each word. The dripping malice and shaking rage in the voice didn’t help. It was obvious to a conscious mind that those words had to be directed elsewhere, but in slumber such reasoning is difficult. “Honour’s a luxury we can’t all afford.”
xxxxThere was nothing to see, but suddenly there was something hitting Heronstar’s coat, and a terrible pain, and then she woke up, breathing hard, the bedding she slept in thrown wildly around her.
-----
xxxx"I’m not inclined to trust you, which I’m sure you’ll understand.” The dark grey tom nodded after Heronstar’s comment. “But I’m prepared to allow you to live here for a few moons until you’ve proven yourself trustworthy or you’re done here. What’s your name?”
xxxx"Clarystorm.” The dark tom answered almost instantly.
xxxx"-storm? I’d have thought you’d be a –claw, from how you spoke to my patrol.”
xxxx"I could, but I’d rather strangers not anticipate exactly what I could do.”
xxxxIf he really was serious about the importance of vigilance, it made sense for him to abuse a stranger’s lack of it. Heronstar nodded slowly.
-----
xxxxBoulderdash was woken in the middle of the night by a constant motion hitting her square in the chest. She tried to fidget away from whatever was beneath her, taking her kits with her, but the hitting just followed her. She buried her nose in the soft pile of tiny bodies she was curled around, to find the youngest, the dark grey kit, kicking his rear leg in a nearly-even rhythm, his toes catching her chest at each motion.
xxxxReturning to sleep was impossible with that going on, partially due to discomfort physically, and partially due to her concern of what her tiny kit might be dreaming already that would lead him to lash out physically. Boulderdash watched intently, waiting for it to stop, and when it did, she felt like two pains against her heart had been removed. She licked her smallest kit thoroughly, placed her head back down and quickly fell asleep again.
xxxxNaming Elmkit after she had died had been genuinely painful. Boulderdash was following Argusheart’s example now, even though it annoyed the other cats no-end. “Don’t you care about them? Don’t they deserve names?” “You named the others within a day.”
xxxxBut they’d had so few deaths so far! Misfortune had to be just around the corner (especially with the freak storm last moon, that had to mean something), and Argusheart’s thinking of not putting yourself through more grief than necessary was making a lot more sense to her now. Giving up a nameless bundle was probably easier than giving up your child.
-----
xxxxNearly a moon after turning up, Clarystorm was somewhat pleased that he still wasn't entirely being trusted. It meant they'd taken what he'd said seriously. Meanwhile, the five new kits that Boulderdash had born (now named) had been well welcomed by everyone the queen trusted already; especially by Nettleflower, who had outright refused to talk to Clarystorm (or that was how he read it anyway; no one else seemed to think it unusual for her).

[Clarystorm joins Gustclan]
[Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit are born]
[Argusheart, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Moraine and Firepath go hunting]
[Bugleclaw, Osierfang and Lobeliafur go hunting]
[Merlindash and Clarystorm go on a patrol]
[Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw, and Heronstar and Cicelypaw train]
[Harrierpelt stay in camp to mind his patients]
[Tabbyfur stays in camp to mind the kits; Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit; Boulderdash stays in camp to mind the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit and Sealkit; together they mind Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit]
[Chubtail, Martinwhisker and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 2 squirrels and 1 big fish – 7 portions]

[ Argusheart, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Moraine and Firepath caught two squirrels and a big fish while hunting ]
[ Bugleclaw, Osierfang and Obeliafur caught a big fish and two mice while hunting ]
[ Merlindash and Clarystorm found Trout and Lion of Hyenaclan while on patrol ]
[ Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Strategize skill while training ]
[ Ploverpaw and Cicelypaw learned the Observe skill while training ]

Simonpet wrote:
No one ever knew how the fire started. In later generations, some would suspect that it was Starclan's way of testing Honeystar or warning her that a fire would be started among her clanmates, one that would threaten to consume them if she didn't stop it in time. But at the time, all the clan knew was panic. The morning had started normally. Crowcloud and Dippercloud were talking about how long cats could live and what ways they could come up with to extend one's life. It was a miracle, really, that Dippercloud was so old. Birchnose was in the camp, calling out cats to go on the daily patrols. There was the morning, day, and evening patrols, all of which were important. Night patrols were less important to the clan, as they tended to be diurnal with only cats like Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker regularly going out in the darkness. Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw were out training, while Honeystar and Aspentail were supervising Scorchpaw's assessments. This meant that most of the clan was outside the camp when the first spark appeared.

"Do you smell anything?" asked Birchnose, looking at Duckpelt who lay next to her.

Duckpelt sniffed the air and shook her head. "No," she replied. "Unless..." She relaxed. "It's nothing," she said in response to Birchnose's querying look.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Fire! Fire!" shrieked Dustleaf, as she heaved her way out of the medicine cats' den. Flames blazed behind her and a spark floated in front of her, setting the foliage ablaze. Within moments, the camp burned. The Speaker's Tree was spared, but much of the rest was not. The elders' den was particularly vulnerable, and yowls could be heard from within. As Duckpelt helped Birchnose evacuate the camp, Dippercloud stumbled out of the den.

"He's still in there," she rasped. "The tom's still there!"

Not Crowcloud, thought Duckpelt, horrified. Out loud, she called to Dandeliontail. "Help Crowcloud! He's in the elders' den!" But Dandeliontail made no effort to help and looking back, the molly could see why. The log that had served to shelter Dippercloud, and Bramblebush and Grayfur before her, was burning white-hot. If Crowcloud hadn't escaped the log before, he would never have a chance now.

"Crowcloud?" murmured Dustleaf, paw raised in the air and head turned back. Her eyes widened as she realized the implications. "No!" she shrieked, frozen to the spot.

"Dustleaf, c'mon!" yowled Boulderpelt, bowling into her sister. "Go, go, go!" The two barely made it out of the camp alive, and by the time they reached the safety of the river, along with most of the cats that had stayed back that day, Boulderpelt was coughing.

"Is Kestrelclaw alright?" asked Dustleaf quietly, looking around. She jumped as she felt someone brush up against her but relaxed when she saw Kestrelclaw. "How's the paw?"

"Medicine cat first and foremost," murmured Kestrelclaw. "Mother and sister to the whole clan. Helper of--"

"You're rambling," said Dustleaf sharply. While she was secretly pleased that Kestrelclaw had been able to make it out, she had a sinking feeling as to the fate of her clanmates. While Egretstep was normally easy to spot, the hairless tom was nowhere to be seen. And surely Fleckstorm would have come to check on her kits? It was all too much for Dustleaf. The loss of three clanmates and her mentor in one day. She shook her head. "Starclan," she murmured, "take care of them for me." A slight breeze passed and she swore that it felt...amused. Yes, that was the word. She smiled. Perhaps Starclan was listening to her after all.

In the days after the fire, Forestclan relocated to Crowcloud's Stream, where the boulders in the vicinity were used as shelters for Dustleaf, Dippercloud, and the apprentices. Honeystar sent out several patrols to check on the camp, and they reported that while the dens had miraculously escaped major damage, the bramble defenses and some of the forest surrounding the camp was blackened and charred. They wouldn't be able to move back for some time, it seemed.

The bodies of Crowcloud, Egretstep, and Fleckstorm were also recovered and buried by the river in a great ceremony. The whole clan mourned for Crowcloud, first medicine cat and second cat to join Forestclan. Fleckstorm's kits were far more subdued, as they had already seen their friends lose family members. In addition, Scorchpaw's warrior ceremony had to be postponed until he passed his assessments, which likely wouldn't happen for some time. But slowly, the clan bounced back as they always did.

Birchnose and Alderclaw decided to have kits while they were able, and Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker decided on the same. Despite intense pressure, Mila and Palefur simply smiled and shook their heads, pointing out that Mila was one of the best fishers in the clan and it would be best to have someone catch food rather than lose the fisher to motherhood. Someday, they'd have kits. But now was not the time. Dustleaf was able to recover the majority of her herbs, and in the days following the fires, had a series of strange dreams involving those who had died in past moons. She kept the dreams to herself, as she was worried that she had gone mad from stress. The only person she told was her sister, Barleystream, who kept quiet and simply listened to her descriptions of her dreams. As the days went by, the clan grew stronger. That is, the clan appeared stronger.

"Can you smell that?" asked Applenose.

Cherryclaw shook her head but Duckpelt and Ashstripe nodded. "Loners, I suppose?" asked Duckpelt.

Applenose paused and nodded. "Yeah. Let's investigate?"

Snowfoot grinned. "Starclan must be feeling merciful today," she said in a joking tone. Her eyes, however, were serious. The fire had killed something in all of them.

"How much longer?" asked a small voice. The patrol had followed the scent and were now watching a pair of young apprentice-aged cats talk to an older tom.

"I don't know," sighed the older tom. "Either until we're noticed by a clan or until we find our way to a human territory."

"Well, today's your lucky day," said Ashstripe, strolling out from behind a tree. "We're clan cats."

The two younger cats jumped and the older tom hissed. "How would I know?" he asked. "You could be faking."

"One way or another," said Ashstripe calmly, "you'll be coming with us to meet Honeystar, our leader."

"And what will she do?" asked one of the young cats.

"She won't hurt you," said Duckpelt gently, "if that's what you're thinking. She'll give you a mentor and you can learn to be part of our clan."

"But if you harm either one of these kits..." snarled the tom.

"You'll kill us," said Cherryclaw flatly. "Got it. Now c'mon."

"Today, Starclan has granted us a boon," said Honeystar, voice ringing out over the crowd. She was standing on Crowcloud's Boulder and even as she preformed the ceremony, remembered that cold rainy night when she had met the black medicine cat. "Three loners, by the name of Aspen, Leo, and Ruby, will join the clan under the names Mottleflower, Dawnpaw, and Neritepaw." There were more than a few gasps as the prefix Dawn- was announced for Leo, and Honeystar saw Duckpelt give a little smile. While Dawnstorm's name and memory would be held dear for generations, his time had passed and this would be a good way to symbolize rebirth and change. For both were desperately needed. "If I could call up Applenose and Boulderpelt?" The two warriors padded out of the crowd and though Neritepaw cringed noticeably, Dawnpaw scanned their faces, clearly wondering who was to be mentoring him. "Applenose. You have grown up in this clan and your past was much like that of these two apprentices. I trust you will pass on your knowledge of the clans to Dawnpaw."

"I will," swore Applenose, eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Boulderpelt." continued Honeystar. "You too, have grown up in Forestclan, with an intimate knowledge of our history. I trust that you will pass on your knowledge of the clans to Neritepaw."

"I will," proclaimed Boulderpelt.

"Then I announce that Applenose and Boulderpelt will mentor Dawnpaw and Neritepaw!"

"Dawnpaw! Neritepaw! Dawnpaw! Neritepaw!" cheered the clan.

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (one squirrel, two birds)
Honeystar loses 1 life due in the fire
Crowcloud, Egretstep, and Fleckstorm die in the fire
Dippercloud, Falconflower, Oakheart, and Palefur need to be treated for smoke inhalation
Dawnpaw and Neritepaw train (climbing, hunting, or fighting)
Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw train (fighting)
Scorchpaw has assessments (pass or fail)
Birchnose decides to have kits
Briarwhisker decides to have kits

[ Starclan has three new stars among its skies. Crowcloud, Egretstep and Fleckstorm will be well looked after ]
[ Dippercloud will need x1 honey to soothe her throat ]
[ Falconflower will need x1 tansy to soothe her throat ]
[ Oakheart will need x1 honey to soothe his throat ]
[ Palefur will need x1 tansy to soothe his throat ]
[ Dawnpaw and Neritepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]
[ Scorchpaw passed his final assessment! ]
[ Birchnose is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Briarwhisker is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

Avisowl wrote:
Heyooo I’m starting over, my previous clan was CypressClan

”Those who wander, are not lost”

In the deepest part of the woods this clan prospers.
Quiet and cunning, others may call them.
Those who have snuck into their territory have not lived to tell the tale.
Once you find a rose, you know you are near, so turn back now- before it’s to late.

Dark trees sorround this territory, a small cold stream travels across the camp, with many swerves and slides. Many creepy crawlies travel through this territory, sheltering under black berry bushes at the very edges

TRADITIONS

~ When the recent leader dies a leader shall be determined by the one who can defeat a screech owl in 24 hours
~ For a mate to be chosen, the tom must find a rose. The tom who brings the loveliest rose (in the she’s opinion) will be chosen
~ If a Medicine cat is found with a mate, he and she, must both eat a Deathberry
~ Many say, if a cat is to find a “golden” beetle, they will become leader and shall be granted 9 lives by the dark forest
~ These cats don’t believe in starclan, they follow the dark forest

[A leader is awaited for]

[ Beetleclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will still be Zephyrine ]

♥ Owl ♥ wrote:
𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸
The tabbies were now walking back from their recent hunting patrols, a soft sparrow in Shrewrunner's jaws and an another juicy Sparrow plus a wet bluegill in Sparrowstar's jaws. but what they didn't expect was a scent of a nursing loner on their way back to the calm and almost friendly camp. the scent didn't seem to be far, probably a few fox lengths away but as of now, they will go back after they placed their earnings in the prey-pile and see if the scent is still around. plus if the loner is nursing, that will mean another cat for their clan plus some small-paws to go along with it if she is expecting some anytime soon.

the two toms made it back to camp only for both of their greens eyes to spot another cat in the clan. it wa a calico kit who is playing with Starlingpaw at the moment. then something sparked inside of the ruler's head, a connection. this can be the nursing loner's kit and she is probably looking for their kit right at the moment. Sparrowstar placed his pieces of prey inside of the pile of the other prey they have collected over time, Shrewrunner doing the same, and went off towards Ferretnose again meanwhile Shrewrunner went towards the new kit. " I'm guessing this one also followed you? " Sparrowstar asked the strong-claw, making her look up with calm eyes as she moved away from her grooming. after a few moons of being with Sparrowstar, Ferretnose trusts him now along with Shrewrunner. " yes, she did. for some reason she thought I was her mother and followed me here to the clan. I had to tell the she-kit that I wasn't her mother, maybe a bit too harshly, but she stayed here. probably hoping her mother would show up and take her back " Ferretnose finished her little story about finding the kit. " ah I see. well I did get the scent of a nursing loner on my way back from my hunting trip with Shrewrunner. that could be, by chance, the kit's mother " " it's most likely is. I would probably go back there and find her. I bet she is very worried sick about her kit being away from her for...Starclan knows how long " Ferretnose suggested the idea to the tabby ruler. " I was about to go do that but first, I wanna see this kit " he meowed as he walked away from the she-cat and padded besides Shrewrunner, his calm gaze now onto the small kit.

the small kit's eyes moved towards the new cat who just came to her. " oh hello there! have you seen my mother? " the kit asked with a tilt of her head, making Shrewrunner smile a bit. " I'm sorry little one but we didn't see your mother but we might have picked up her scent. until we find her, you will have to stay here in Sparrowclan " Sparrowstar said to the small kit. " Awww....ok " replied the calico kit, a little sad that the ruler didn’t see her mother as she wished. " W-What is y-y-your name? " Shrewrunner asked, the kit moving her head and looked over to the other tabby tom. " I-I....don't remember " " O-Oh. W-Well I guess w-w-we will just have to give y-you a new name then " Shrewrunner said in his usually shy tone. " How about Applekit? " Starlingpaw suggested to the two toms but they shook their heads, not agreeing with the young-chaser's name suggestion. " That just doesn't fit with me. hmmmm....How about Dapplekit? " Sparrowstar said as he turned his gaze back to the kit below him. " oooo I like that one. I wanna be Dapplekit! " the calico she-kit said with happiness, causing the three cats around her to smirk. " Ok then. Dapplekit it is. Now, do you happen to remember what your mother looks like? " " Um....sorry but I don't. I don't have a very good memory " Dapplekit answered the ruler's question. The ruler sighed, this was going to be harder then he though. " Well that's ok. I'm going to go off to find your mother. meanwhile, Shrewrunner and Starlingpaw can show you around the camp and introduce you to the other cats here " Sparrowstar replied back, Shrewrunner and Starlingpaw giving a nod to accepted his request. Shrewrunner and Starlingpaw started to take the kit around the camp while Sparrowstar went off to see if he can smell the scent again and find Dapplekit's mother or even her father.

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽
" then I pounced on the unsuspecting rabbit with force " Shrewrunner said towards the ruler with energy, making the tabby gave a small chuckle due to how much energy he put into his words. " I swear you can make almost any story of yours interesting due to all the energy you have " Sparrowstar said towards his friend, making Shrewrunner give a nod of thankfulness towards him. " why thanks Sparrowstar " he said. but the two toms talk was cut short due to the oncoming running pawsteps, making them turn there heads towards the sound. what they saw was Snowstep running towards them with Dapplekit, the newest member, in his mouth and what seemed to be panic in his green eyes. when the white, fluffy prey-chaser has finally reached the tabbies, he dropped the kit down carefully before curling his tail around the shocked kit to try to comfort her. he stop to catch his breath due to all the running he just did to get to the ruler and ruler's second-in-command. " Snowstep? what is wrong and why do you have Dapplekit with you? " Sparrowstar asked the tom's motives, the ruler noticing the panic in the tom's green eyes. after the tom has catch his breathe, he begin the whole deal.

" F-Foxes, three o-of them, suddenly i-i-invaded our camp out o-of nowhere. in a r-rush of p-p-panic, everyone s-s-scattered. I w-went for the n-nursery r-right a-away, took Dapplekit and n-now i'm finding a p-place safe for her. m-m-maybe even find her mother and/or f-father. t-the last thing I s-s-saw was O-Olivedapple running off to s-s-somewhere and Starlingpaw f-following her. " Snowstep finished, his tone shy but panic and full of worry for his clan and clan-mates. Sparrowstar gave a nod towards his trusted prey-chaser. the ruler did remember the scent of a nursing loner a while back on his hunting trip with Shrewrunner, so maybe she is still around. plus Sparrowstar did just scented her scent a few moments ago but when they went to look, she was gone. " well thanks for telling us right away. please take her somewhere safe and we will go into there a fight off the foxes. we will tell you when it's safe to return " Sparrowstar said to the tom, Snowstep giving a nod to his words as a sigh that he understood them. Snowstep took the small kit back into his mouth and dashed off meanwhile Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner dashed off to fight off the foxes that dared to invade their camp.

once they made it back to the camp, Snowstep's panic and feared words turned out to be true. there were three foxes that were trying to attack Ferretnose, some attacks were hitting while some were not. seeing how overpowered she is at the moment, Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner jumped right into battle, hissing and spatting at the foxes as they leaped at the red-furred creatures.

[ my clan eats a sparrow ]
[ foxes invade Sparrowclan! ] ● [ Snowstep takes Dapplekit to somewhere safe ] ● [ Olivedapple and Starlingpaw goes off to find more herbs ] ● [ Sparrowstar, Shrewrunner and Ferretnose stay behind to fight the foxes ]

[ While retreating to safety, Snowstep and Dapplekit run into Dapplekit's father, who was separated from Dapplekit's mother and littermate ]
[ Olivedapple and Starlingpaw gathered honey and tansy while herb hunting. The pair also found Dapplekit's mother
and littermate ]
[ Sparrowstar, Shrewrunner and Ferretnose managed to fight the foxes off without receiving any life-threatening injuries ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adderclan [ 002 ]

Postby morrissey » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 pm

number of cats: 3 ( 2 feedings )
toms; two | mollies; one
next moonpool visit: november 26th
# of posts until first feed: 01
recent exchanges or transactions: n / a
[ 002 ]

houndstar was turning to answer a question that sootpaw had asked when yet another voice joined the mix, low, yet soft. once again, houndstar jumped, then, realizing he must seem strong and steady, turned to face the sudden shock.
the voice had mewed a simple "hello", but houndstar yet was wary and took all cautions.
he was met with a very small tom, one with a calm gaze in his sharp golden eyes. houndstar dipped his head politely.
"my name is houndstar. i am the leader of adderclan. has starclan sent you to us?" the tom nodded, surveying his situation with a controlled curiosity in his eyes.
"i am wickerfur. it truly is a pleasure to meet you, houndstar. yes, starclan sent me. i am to be your shaman." houndstar brightened noticeably, and placed his tail on the tom's shoulder. "delightful! why don't we go back to camp, and i can show you around? we have a small bit of herbs in our store, but i assume you'll find more when time goes on."
-time-skip-
houndstar was woken by an enthusiastic sootpaw. "houndstar, sir! can we train today?" houndstar considered this. perhaps he would train the she-cat until a proper warrior joined the clan.
"i don't see why not," he replied. "but today will be a busy day, we must hunt as well."
[ wickerfur joins the clan ]
[ wickerfur hunts for herbs ]
[ houndstar and sootpaw have a training session ]
[ houndstar and sootpaw hunt for food ]

leader:
      houndstar | 31 moons | tom | ref
      ★★★★★★★★★
    leader's heir:
      the strongest, fastest, most capable
      offspring of the leader

name | age | gender | ref
    the prince:
      the war general, in charge of both
      guards and soldiers, second to only the
      leader. must be the offspring of the
      current or previous monarch(s).

guards:
      the guardians of the leader and
      their offspring. [ 0 / 3 ]

the shaman:
      a very highly respected cat, treats
      sickness and wounds, and is the only cat
      to communicate with starclan.

wickerfur | 17 m | tom | ref
    the shaman's apprentice:
      the apprentice to the shaman, this
      cat learns the ways of herbs, lore, and
      starclan.

gatherers:
      the hunters for the clan. they also
      often help the shaman gather herbs.

battalion:
      the protectors of the clan. they
      fight in any battles, and do border patrols.

trainees:
      the young cats of the clan, awarded
      their 'warrior' names when they reach the
      age of 12 moons. trained to be both soldiers
      and gatherers, they select their rank when
      they graduate.

sootpaw(willow) | 7 m | molly | ref
    kit-mothers:
      they take care of the kits, and
      produce offspring of their own. they are
      only sent to the mother den when they
      are a quarter moon away from giving
      birth. until then, they act as normal
      soldiers or gatherers.

bordering clans:
      north | honeyclan | whispering
      moon
      south | clan name | user
      east | echoclan | katrione
      west | creamclan | p-lasticplants
    ally & enemy clans:
      name of clan | friend or foe | user
      name of clan | friend or foe | user
    herb stock:
      catmint | greencough | x3
      comfrey | multi-use | x1
      honey | soothes coughs | x1
    food stock:
      mice | x1 | x0
      frog | x1 | x0
      vole | x1 | x0
      ermine | x2 | x0
      squirrel | x2 | x0
      bird | x3 | x0
    family and relationships:
      ____ likes ____
      ____ is mates with ____
      ____ and ____ are parents of ____,
      ____, and ____.
    mentors and apprentices:
      hound & soot | # sessions | skills
      ____ & ____ | # sessions | skills
Last edited by morrissey on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 19 )

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Number of Cats: eleven
Males;; six • Females;; five
Moon;; eighteen
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

Boarfang leaped down onto the cat and pinned them down with the help of Pumalight. "What are you doing here cat?" The deputy snapped before softening up when hearing a young voice came out. "I'm sorry sir! I don't know how to hunt or fight!" The cat wailed out now regreting what they have done. The two older cats glanced at each other and released the cat before she curled up nearby. "Well... we could always help you? Right now we could quickly show you some tips and such?" Pumalight suggested. The young cat purred happily before they spent the next few minutes teaching the younger cat how to hunt and simple defensive and attack moves. After they were done, she introduced herself as Bella and went along her. Maybe they would see little Bella again.

Everyone eventually returned to camp now just chatting and hanging out. Thundercry approached his mate who was grooming Hickorypaw up despite her whines not to. "Hickorypaw dear, could I have a word with your mother?" The tom asked before the apprentice scampered off to play with the others. "Yes Thundercry?" She asked before the tom nuzzled her and whispered, "Maybe we could try for another litter of kits? It's just a suggestion but I understand if it's too early." The tom meowed nervously. "Another litter? Well, it sure would be nice. Hickorypaw could have some little brothers and sisters and even teach them some things too. How about tonight?" She meowed with a soft purr. "Yeah. Sounds good. I'm going to go back out with Hickorypaw and the other apprentices and mentors for a hunting exercise. See you later gorgeous." He purred before grabbing the apprentices and their mentors before they all headed out. Weaselhop was going to rest before seeing Sorrelstar pad over. She dipped her head in respect before the two also padded out.

"So, what are we doing?" She asked. "Border patrol. Also I have a question to ask you of." Sorrelstar meowed back. Weaselhop nodded and listened to what her leader had to say. From what she could sell, the calico looked nervous. "I was thinking of having kits with Leopardheart but I don't know. What was it like having kits?" Weaselhop stopped in her tracks before patting her paw beside her so the leader could take a seat. "Sorrelstar, it is hard work to take care of them when they are young. They require a lot of attention. But it's really joyful as well. Having kits is life changing but... if you really want to have some." She explained. The leader nodded beforebthe two went on patrolling.

[ Leopardheart, Shardpaw, Boarfang, Puddlepaw, Thundercry, and Hickorypaw go out hunting/hunting training ]
[ Sorrelstar and Weaselhop go out patrolling ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty-seven | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          boarfang | forty-five | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | forty-one | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          thundercry | fifty | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-nine | male | X
          weaselhop | forty-five | female | one moon | X
          pumalight | forty-two | female | X
          badgerleap | thirty-six | male | X

Apprentices:
          puddlepaw | ten | female | X
          shardpaw | ten | male | X
          hickorypaw | seven | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
          Pumalight likes Reedberry
          Reedberry likes Pumalight

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x2 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x3 | 3 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x2 | 6 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x9 | 17 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
    boarfang | puddlepaw | one | basic hunting
    leopardheart | shardpaw | one | basic combat
    thundercry | hickorypaw | one | basic hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow + unknown = Puddlepaw, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
    Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorypaw
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Number of Cats: 25 (11 toms, 14 mollies)

Servings: 5

Next Moonpool Visit: 11/17

Sweetstar yawned as the sun slowly coaxed him into wakefulness. He yawned, sitting up as Velvetflicker trotted in. “Morning Velvetflicker.” he said sleepily, his tail flicking as he sat up.

"Morning Sweetstar,” Velvetflicker said, smiling gently, “Did those herbs help any?”

“They helped a lot.” Sweetstar admitted, “I think I can go announce this moon’s apprentices without sounding like some haggard old elder.”

Velvetflicker grinned, and Flarestrike chuckled slightly, “Well, hurry up. I need to be off hunting for herbs. Rowanpaw will check on your wounds today, the she’s heading out too. You two need to stay out of trouble, okay?”

“Yes ma’am.” the two toms agreed heartily, grinning at Velvetflicker.

“Do you two feel strong wnough to walk out on your own?” she asked. Sweetstar stood immediately, with very little trouble, and nodded. Flarestrike stood, but when he attempted to put his injured foot on the ground, he hissed in pain.

Velvetflicker shook her head, “Rowanpaw.” she called, and the apprentice poked her head in, “I need you to help Flarestrike again. I would, but you’re used to how he walks. I think I’d mess him up.”

“Yes ma’am.” Rowanpaw agreed immediately, blushing slightly as she padded over to the young ginger warrior, “Ready?” she asked as the older two cats exited the den.

Flarestrike smiled, “Now that you’re here.” he agreed, then blushed, “Wait, sorry, that sounded weird. Like, right now I can’t exactly walk with out help, so I need someone to help me walk. So now that you’re here to help me walk and help me, I can walk since you’re helping me walk.”

Rowanpaw suppressed a smile, instead nodding solemnly, “Of course,” she agreed, moving to support him. The two headed out to the shining stone, where Sweetstar was sitting, already talking quietly to the two kits. Maplestrike and Snowflight sat proudly nearby, chatting quietly. The rest of the cats waited for the ceremony to began, chatting in groups of two or three.

As Flarestrike and Rowanpaw arrived, Sweetstar looked up, calling in a much stronger voice than the last two ceremonies, “All cats old enough to catch their own prey, heed my words. Today, two brothers, who have done everything together since birth, will be separated. One following the path of a warrior, the other the path of a medicine cat. Tumblekit, today you will begin your training. Your mentor shall be Whisperdust, may she teach you well. From now on you shall be known as Tumblepaw.”

Tumblepaw grinned proudly at his parents as they joined the clan in chanting his name, “Tumblepaw!

“And Bramblekit.” Sweetstar continued, “Today you choose to follow the path of a medicine cat. As such, you will receive basic fighting training to defend yourself, and many moons of herbal training. Your apprenticeship is likely to last much longer than your brother’s. Do you wish to follow this path?”

“I do.” Bramblekit replied firmly.

“Then, Bramblekit, your mentor shall be Velvetflicker, may she teach you well. From now on, you shall be known as Bramblepaw, may StarClan bless your learning.”

Bramblepaw nodded seriously at his leader as the clan chanted, “Bramblepaw!”

“You may go and greet your mentors.” Sweetstar intoned, and the two new apprentices scrambled off, each respectfully touching noses with their new mentor, “Maplestrike will assign patrols again today.” Sweetstar said finally, before stepping off the shining stone and padding toward his own den.

Flarestrike sighed as he stood, wishing he could be useful. But no, he was confined to the medicine cat den. Velvetflicker had promised him that by this time next moon he would be fully healed, and he was ready. He missed hunting with him mentor, and wanted to spend some time with Maplestrike. Not that the Medicine cat den was boring. He had picked up quite a bit of herb knowledge by osmosis, listening to Velvetflicker teach Rowanpaw. His cheeks flushed thinking about the lovely apprentice walking by his side, supporting him. Stars, he wished that they had met differently. Why did they have to meet because he had been ‘brave’ and she needed to patch him up? Couldn’t he have been brave and only gotten minority injured? Maybe even carried an injured cat back to camp. But no. He had to pass out from pain as soon as Velvetflicker began to show Rowanpaw how to clean his wounds.

“Something on your mind?” the young tabby apprentice asked, smiling a little, “You’re normally so talkative.”

Flarestrike blushed, stuttering a little, “Uh, y-yea, I guess. I just with broken bones healed faster.”

“So does Velvetflicker.” Rowanpaw confided, grinning, “She calls you a ‘distraction, and a terrible flirt’.” She blushed at the implications of that, that he was flirting with her. Well, technically he could be flirting with Velvetflicker, but she doubted it. That would just be weird.

Flarestrike was glad that his fur hid his violent blushing. He grinned, playing it off cooly. He hoped, “That’s because I am,” he teased, surprised to se her duck her head en embarrassment.

“You’re doing a pretty good job of it.” she murmured, helping him lay down. Flarestrike was at a loss as to how to respond to that, so he pretended not to have heard. “Okay then.” Rowanpaw said, forcing herself to be all business, “Let’s get those cuts checked on, and then you can work on exercising that paw. I know it hurts to walk on, but moving it around will help it heal at this stage.”

Flarestrike nodded, curling his non injured paw under himself as he shifted slightly to allow Rowanpaw to examine him. The medicine cat apprentice was very gentle and quick, she knew the exact location of each scar and healing wound, having checked on them every day since the battle. She sighed a little, sad that within a moon he would be leaving the medicine cat den. Once he left, it was unlikely that she would talk to him again, not like they would talk now.

Flarestrike watched as she moved to stand in front of him and examined the last cut, a gash between his ears. In a sudden rush of bravery and daring, he raised his head from it’s usual bowed position and licked her chin affectionately. Both cats froze for a moment, Rowanpaw’s head snapping down, her eyes wide in shock. They stayed, frozen by the implications of Flarestrike’s actions for hours, or so it seemed to them, but it was only a few moments before Rowanpaw turned and darted out of the den, rushing to the leader’s den to check on Sweetstar.

“Idiot!” Flarestrike chided himself, slumping against the wall of the medicine cat den, “You are such an idiot. What made you do a stupid thing like that? Now you’ve scared her! Brilliant Flarestrike, brilliant.”

[Sweetstar rests and receives one comfrey root and one dock]
[Flarestrike rests]
[Tumblekit and Bramblekit become apprentices!]
[Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Whisperdust, Tumblepaw, and Swayingtrees go hunting]
[Falconwatcher, Flickerpaw, Sandflower, and Breezepaw and Hailwhisker go hunting]
[Hailclaw, Bouncepaw, Mottledleap, Cinderpaw, Dancingstripe, Maplestrike go on patrol]
[Silversong, Mothpaw, Wrenface and Snowflight go on patrol]
[Velvetflicker, Rowanpaw and Bramblepaw go hunting for herbs]
[SwiftClan consumes an ermine and a big fish]

Leader

Sweetstar | 47 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

Deputy

Maplestrike | 40 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 32 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Hailclaw | 37 moons | Molly | X

Mottledleap | 32 moons | Molly | X

Dancingstripe | 34 moons | | Tom | X

Swayingtrees | 38 moons | Tom | X

Shadowflight | 28 moons | Tom | X

Sandflower | 23 moons | Molly | X

Hailwhisker | 39 moons | Molly | X

Silversong | 21 moons | Molly | X

Flarestrike | 14 moons | Tom | X

Whisperdust | 32 moons | Molly | X

Falconwatcher | 42 moons | Tom | X

Wrenface | 33 moons | Molly | X

Snowflight | 34 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Rowanpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X

Bouncepaw[/color | 8 moons | Tom | X

[color=#6E6A69]Cinderpaw
    | 8 moons | Molly | X

Breezepaw | 8 moons | Molly | X

Muddypaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Mothpaw | 7 moons | Molly | X

Flickerpaw | 7 moons | Molly | X

Tumblepaw | 6 moons | Tom | X (left)

Bramblepaw | 6 moons | Tom | X (right)

Queens

none

Kits

none

Elders

None
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Northeast | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle

East | CliffClan | sushinekko

Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine

South | OakClan | \Luna/

Southwest | open

West | open

Northwest | open

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 1

Borage leaves | 0

Burnet | 1

Catmint | 1

Catchweed | 1

Cob nuts | 1

Coltsfoot | 2

Daisy Leaf | 0

Fennel | 1

Heather nectar | 1

Honey | 1

Lovage | 1

Mallow leaves | 1

Ragwort leaves | 1

Raspberry leaves | 1

Tansy | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors

Velvetflicker | Rowanpaw | 2 | Herbal knowledge, Basic healing

Velvetflicker | Bramblepaw | 0 | none

Hailclaw | Bouncepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting

Mottledleap | Cinderpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting

Sandflower | Breezepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting

Shadowflight | Muddypaw | 1 | Fighting

Silversong | Mothpaw | 1 | Hunting

Falconwatcher | Flickerpaw | 1 | Hunting

Whisperdust | Tumblepaw | 0 | none

Deceased Cats

None

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncepaw, Breezepaw and Cinderpaw

Wrenface and ??? | Muddypaw, Mothpaw and Flickerpaw

Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblekit and Bramblekit

Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌾 ᑕOᒪOSSᗩᒪᑕᒪᗩᑎ [006]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:26 pm

🌾 Image
Number of Cats: 8 | Males: 4 | Females: 4
Season: Green-leaf | Consumed Prey: 3 servings
Next visit to Trailing Moon: Nov. 24, 2017

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

One Moon Ago ~
    Buglerpaw shook her fur out, again. The rain was still pretty light, but it was unrelenting and didn’t look like it was anywhere close to stopping at any point in the near future. The ginger apprentice had finally managed to squeeze her way out of camp without the hawk eyes of her mentor noticing. Ever since Pebblevine had returned in a huff from her hunt with Coyotestar, she’d been more active.
    Buglerpaw knew she should be happy about that, but the tension swamping the camp hadn’t been lifted like she thought it would. It was still a heavy weight over the camp. Cormorantbark and his followers still felt as threatening and intrusive as ever. The apprentice just wanted them all kicked out. She had decided she would take up learning herbs since the clan apparently really needed a medicine cat.
    Buglerpaw heaved a sigh. Wet fur was so much heavier to drag around than dry fur. Why did it have to rain? But at last she spotted what she’d be out searching for. Away from the prying eyes of Cormorantbark, the ginger molly could study the long stringy herbs as much as she wanted without having the black and white cat rant on about it properties. All of which would probably have been false anyway. The lying rat.
    Buglerpaw crouched down beneath a couple of ferns, at last free from the downpour. The plant in front of her was short and lacking a surprising amount of leaves. She had sort of been expecting… well, more than the couple of stragglers left hanging on the stem.
    That’s ch-ch-chervil.
    The ginger apprentice flipped around with a snarl amplified by the biting twinge throbbing through her useless leg, claws extended and swiping through the air. The muddled grey molly that had come with the medicine cat and other apprentice was ducked beneath Buglerpaw’s outstretched claws, shivering like a coward.
    What are you doing here?” The words didn’t come out as harsh as Buglerpaw would have liked. She didn’t like this cat. She knew she didn’t, but the back of her mind was constantly reminding her that the other molly hadn’t really done anything wrong. Orchidpaw had fled to the bushes when the fight broke out several moons ago.
    I-I know you don’t really t-t-trust Cormorantbark,” she squeaked in response, glancing up with pale green eyes, “And, um, you probably don’t really t-trust me-
    You got that right.
    …I, um, I-I thought I might be-be-be… be able to help, since I know… a little about her-herbs.” The molly’s gaze dropped in embarrassment, her mouth shut so tightly Buglerpaw could see the added tension dancing along her jawline.
    It was the most Buglerpaw had ever heard come out of the smaller molly. Sure, she’d never actively gone up to talk to the muddled grey cat. In fact, Buglerpaw had often avoided her so that she could also more easily ignore it when the other molly perked up under her gaze. But now she knew why Orchidpaw was so quiet. Buglerpaw wouldn't have thought the molly had a stutter before this encounter, but still, Orchidpaw was no more trustworthy than the others. Not when she spent most of her time on her own or around that piece of foxdung, Tarpaw.
    The wounds from Tarpaw had long since closed up, but the ginger apprentice still got phantom aches and pains sometimes. Buglerpaw wasn’t ever going to forgive him. She shouldn’t even have to be worrying about him right now. He should have been banished from the forests a moon ago. Her eyes slid across the forest floor as it was drenched in rain. Perhaps it had been a good thing for Coyotestar to wait. If he banished them now, they would all end up horribly drenched on the way out.
    But as Buglerpaw turned back to send Orchidpaw running, she noticed the apprentice watching her longingly. “What?” Buglerpaw hissed. Her voice had still come out soft despite the force she’d wanted to put behind the word.
    Orchidpaw jumped, having not expected to be noticed. She stumbled around her words trying to get an answer out, “I-I-I just… um, I r-really want t-to be-be-be… be part of a c-clan again.
    Oh. Orchidpaw was originally from a clan? At one point, so had Buglerpaw. Her memories were hazy, though, like they had been hidden away behind a dense fog in her mind. She had been a Buglerkit, once, but who’d given her the name or where she’d received it was lost on her. She couldn’t determine whether or not she missed her old life, having nothing from it to make any sort of decision, but Buglerpaw knew she liked being with Pebblevine and Elk and Coyotestar -- when he actually acted like a leader, that is. She didn’t really want to be on her own. Buglerpaw couldn’t even remember any of the times when she was on her own, and she sure didn’t want to live the rest of her life in some forgettable void
    Buglerpaw didn’t want to admit it, but she kind of understood what Orchidpaw wanted since Buglerpaw herself wouldn’t give up her clan life for anything. The little nonthreatening ball the muddled grey apprentice had managed to squeeze herself into pulled at something in Buglerpaw. The ginger apprentice didn’t know anything about Orchidpaw’s situation before she’d shown up, so maybe she was better than the other two black and white cats. The chaotic, dysfunctional manner of things that went on around here was obnoxious and scary, but it was a clan if that's what Buglerpaw was really looking for.
    Look, Orchidpaw,” the ginger molly sighed as she shuffled over to offer up some more of the fern’s cover, “I don’t know if there’ll be a clan here for much longer. Something’s going to give at some point. I thought learning how to become a medicine cat might help keep everyone together since that old bat Cormorantbark can’t do anything right.
    H-He really shouldn’t have a-attacked Pebblevine,” Orchidpaw quietly agreed as she snuggled up into the space beside the ginger tabby, green gaze flickering out to watch the rain tap against the forest floor and ears perked forward to pick up its peaceful tattoo. “But, um… P-Pe-Pebble—v-v-v-… um, s-she shouldn’t have attacked C-Coyotestar either.
    As Buglerpaw turned to look at the smaller apprentice, Orchidpaw ducked like she was about to be hit. The ginger apprentice swallowed the bubble of guilt choking at her throat. “No, she shouldn’t have, but Pebblevine doesn’t want anyone here.” The molly paused, tucking her front paws beneath her, “Sometimes I forget that that means me too.
    Buglerpaw could feel the other apprentice’s gaze on her, warming her fur, but she kept her own eyes plainly on the plant – chervil – in front of her.
    I-I’ll help you.” Buglerpaw still refused to look up, but she felt something in her give regardless. Orchidpaw didn’t mean any harm like the others did. The smaller molly continued to offer in a quiet voice, “I-I want there to be, um… a c-c-clan here, so I-I’ll help you.
    Maybe the pair of them could get the clan back on track. Buglerpaw was certain that she was more trusted that the clan’s current ‘medicine cat,’ so taking the role would definitely mean good things for the future. Hopefully. Buglerpaw was still a ways off from taking control out of Cormorantbark’s paws. She needed to start learning now before the clan broke apart for good.
    Where do we get started?
Now ~
    Coyotestar stretched his paws out in front of him, relishing in the feel of the rain on his fur. It was so much better than the encroaching weight of the fallen redwood hiding the entrance to his clan’s camp. It was late in the evening, but the rain had mostly blocked the sun from filling the forest grounds with unbearable heat. Glancing back, Coyotestar caught sight of Tarpaw still crouched in the tunnel’s entrance. The older tom couldn’t really blame him for not liking the rain, but as amusing as the apprentice had been in doing everything he possibly could to avoid getting wet, Coyotestar knew that he’d have to get used to it at some point.
    If the clan needed food or protection, then a warrior should be able to provide both regardless of what the weather is like on any particular day. Tarpaw wasn’t yet a warrior, but from what Coyotestar had seen of him so far, the black and white tom wasn’t far off from receiving the rank. The couple of times that Coyotestar had gone out with the young tom, he’d noticed that Tarpaw was already rather skilled at not only fighting, but also hunting and fishing. The other two apprentices were a lot farther behind, but Coyotestar knew he couldn’t train all of them at once. Even when he tried, Buglerpaw never took his advice and Orchidpaw was always at Cormorantbark’s side.
    Coyotestar realized he wasn’t even sure where the other apprentices were at the moment. He couldn’t remember seeing them in camp. Internally shrugging, the tom assumed they would probably keep each other out of harm’s way until he could find the time to hunt them down and scold them for going off on their own.
    Just like that there was a brush of fur against his side. Coyotestar turned sharply, prepared to give the runaway apprentices a talking-to when he recognized the solid grey fur running against his own. Pebblevine. He hadn’t even noticed he’d spoken out loud until the molly hummed in response. Meeting her gaze, Coyotestar’s mouth gaped, “You’re leaving?
    This is no place for a clan. Soon enough, you’ll realize that. I don’t want to be around when everything falls apart.” The molly said. With a shake of her head, Pebblevine turned away and disappeared into a wall of ferns, scattering droplets that had once been settled on the leaves in her wake.
    Coyotestar blinked and furrowed his brow. He hadn’t really expected the grey molly to leave. Sure, she’d threatened, violently so even, but the leader never thought she’d actually go through with the action. Tarpaw came up beside him with a questioning look and the ruddy tom sucked in a deep breath. Sure, he’d lost one cat. That’s bound to happen when starting up a new clan. Some ways of life just aren’t suitable for some cats. Coyotestar nodded to himself, offered a shaky smile to his apprentice, and tried to force away the thoughts swarming his head that many would follow Pebblevine’s example.
    I thought we might try and work a little more on your fighting skills,” Coyotestar offered as he lead the younger tom further into the redwood forest, setting his paws down carefully as he wandered across the slick clearing. Tarpaw didn’t really need the training, but Coyotestar was lost on what else he might want to teach the apprentice. He’d never before been a mentor. What was he supposed to do? Maybe he could try swimming next?
    Some new techniques?” The younger tom asked, eagerly bounding forward to walk beside the ruddy leader.
    Coyotestar nodded, pausing in an area that he hoped was somewhat drier than the rest of the forest. Tarpaw was a protective cat. That was easy to see in the way he’d leapt into battle to defend Cormorantbark and in the way he used to hover near Orchidpaw. Coyotestar could see Tarpaw becoming a great warrior, but he hoped that a lot of the loyalty that went to Cormorantbark would at some point transfer over to the clan. As Tarpaw’s mentor, Coyotestar would make sure to drill it into the apprentice’s head that the clan in general comes before himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ruddy tom blinked up at the sky, glad to have at least a glimpse of the moonlight. It was just the beginning of the night. Not everyone had settled in to sleep yet. For whatever reason, Coyotestar had expected Pebblevine to be back by now, but she wasn’t. When the tom left the camp at a rapid pace, he had convinced himself it was only to speak to Starclan.
    Coyotestar skipped lightly along the tree roots, immensely pleased that the lack of snow hadn’t thrown him off in the slightest. There were plenty more roots around than when he'd first arrived in the colossal forest, but the tom had managed to find the river at last without too much trouble. The leader’s amber gaze took in the sight of the river, swelling beyond its banks and threatening to drag the tom in if he got too close, the glow of the moon sprawling out across the current.
    What did this mean? Was Starclan still pleased or was this a warning for the leader? Was this even a sign from his ancestors? Surely if they had meant to tell him something they would have influenced something in areas closer to camp. Coyotestar felt a scowl pulling at his features, frustration sitting low on his brow. What exactly did Starclan want from him? Why had they expected him to be able to do this? He was trying his best to lead his clan, but his best wasn’t good enough.
    Oh, Starclan!!” He hissed, carefully pacing along the river’s side and glaring at the moon’s reflection as it trailed along beside him, “I need something to help me unite my clan. I can’t do this on my own. Pebblevine’s already left and who knows how long it’ll take the others to follow her.
    All that answered his pleas was a surge of water swallowing up his paws. Disgruntled, the leader leapt out of the water, shaking his toes dry. He couldn’t be certain if that had meant anything. Starclan’s clearest message had come to him when he’d been brought to create a clan, and nothing since then had ever been easily identifiable as a sign from his ancestors. Coyotestar tried to ignore the heat that grew beneath his pelt. Anger wouldn’t solve anything. He’d just have to try again to tomorrow. Hopefully the new day would hold more promise for Coyotestar’s mission.
    The last of the moonlight vanished and swift spray of rain pelted down into the redwood forest. The ruddy leader scrambled away from the river, desperately seeking shelter as he made his way back to camp with an irritated grumble. If the rain gave up tomorrow, then tomorrow would definitely be a better day.

[Colossalclan consumes one large fish (three servings)]
[Coyotestar takes Tarpaw training; Coyotestar asks for a queen.]
[Buglerpaw attempts to learn herb use.]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Leader:
        Coyotestar | 40 moons | Male | X ref.
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
        Cormorantbark | 55 moons | Male | X ref.

Warriors:
        Pebblevine | 32 moons | Female | X ref.
        Elk | 19 moons | Male | X ref.
        Quartz | 16 moons | Female | X ref.

Apprentices:
        Buglerpaw | 10 moons | Female | X ref.
        Orchidpaw | 10 moons | Female | X ref.
        Tarpaw | 11 moons | Male | X ref.

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Darkclan | Night♕
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Hazeclan | NightWolf950
Northeast | Clan Name | Username
Northwest | Honeyclan | Whispering Moon
South | Mapleclan| lost thoughts
Southeast | Forestclan| Simonpet
Southwest | Cloudclan| ~Glaceon~
East | Darkclan | Night♕
West | Salixclan | Coyoteclaw11

Medicine Store

[1] Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
[3] Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
[2] Dock | Soothes scratches and sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
[1] Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
[1] Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Bird | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Pebblevine | Buglerpaw | 1 training session | Moves: Hunting | Herb Lore | - -
Coyotestar | Tarpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves: Fishing | Battle | Hunting | -
Mentor | Orchidpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves: - - - -
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves: - - - -

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glacierclan [1]

Postby Nova-Moshi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Number of Cats:1
||♀Females:1||
||♂Male:0||
||Moonpool Visit: Today||

Shaking tiny clumps of snow off her fur, Lynxstar yawned as she paddled along the frostbitten lands towards the Moonpool. Her dreams sent by Starclan were bright and clear- it was time to start her new clan. The soft white feline was filled to the brim with delight, never in her wildest fantasies had she ever seen herself becoming a leader. Let alone being graced in Starclan's presence!

Her heart warmed her soul as she weaved through countless trees into the depths beyond her territory. The Moonpool was located deep underground a mountain's home. The water was kept warm and protected from the permanent layer of frost that coated the ground. Even though it was Greenleaf the weather rarely ever warmed up enough to be considered 'hot', just a little less colder than usual.

Soon enough Lynxstar found her destination, noting the landmarks around just in case it became covered up by mounds of snow. She squeezed through the opening and half-tumbled down an incline into the cave opening. Dusting herself off she marveled at how beautiful the water's surface was, gracefully walking over to touch her nose to its glittering surface.
Within moments a tiredness overcame her and she curled up beside the Moonpool, stars flooding her vision as she traveled to Starclan's realm.
"My ancestors, great Starclan, I ask you of a medicine cat to help keep my clan strong and prosperous." Was her soft prayer.

[Lynxstar has made her Moonpool journey and is asking for a medicine cat]

Leader:
          Lynxstar | 33 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Statistics wrote:Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Number of Cats:11
toms: 4 | she-cats: 7
next moonpool visit: nov. 17

today was the day. maplestar was relieved when she woke up feeling refreshed, awake, instead of her being tired and drained like usual. it was a sign that it was going to be a good day right off the bat. the weather was perfect. the sky was light blue with a a few fluffy clouds here and there, there was a slight warm breeze and the birds were out chirping. maplestar looked over at her three kits, playing just outside the nursery and smiled. 3 more moons and she would be making them apprentices, they were the future. the leader slowly got to her paws and stretched before walking towards the exit of the nursery. she looked around the camp, everyone was awake. reedsong and snowshoe, the new mates, were sharing tongues near the warriors den. mudslide was near the entrance of his den, sorting his herbs. toadstool and pearlstone were talking story near the camp entrance. rowanclaw was speaking to oakkit, most likely about his rough behavior with his much smaller sisters. then there was dawnpaw, sitting right outside the apprentices den enjoying the sun. maplestar smiled softly, she remembered when she first brought dawnpaw back to camp.
the clan was extremely new. made up of only rowanclaw, snowshoe, and maplestar herself. she had found dawnpaw alone near the two leg village, looking frightened. dawnpaw, or at the time belle, had been abandoned by not only her humans, but her family as well. she had been the runt of the litter, not really a problem at first because as kits her and her siblings were all the same size. however as they grew, it became extremely obvious that dawnpaw was different. she was weak and small, unlike her large siblings. her family had come from a long line of show cats and didn't want a cat in the family 'like her'. when maplestar was told this story, her heart shattered for the younger she-cat. maplestar changed her name to dawnpaw as a symbol of a new beginning and assigned her to snowshoe because they had similar stories. after many moons, dawnpaw had grown to be an extremely successful apprentice, it was her turn now to become a warrior.
maplestar made her way up to tall-log to call a meeting. "may all cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather to tall-log for a clan meeting." she purred, looking around at her clan. she waited until everyone was gathered before continuing. "the time has come for out beloved dawnpaw to become a warrior. dawnpaw, could you please step up here?" she continued, addressing the she-cat with a simple flick of her tail. dawnpaw's fur grew hot and she looked around, both nervous and excited. after meeting snowshoe's eyes, she felt confident enough to get herself to step forward towards maplestar. "I, maplestar, leader of autumnclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on dawnpaw. she had trained very hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." maplestar began, smiling at dawnpaw, "dawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
dawnpaw nodded, "I do."
"then by the powers of starclan, I give you your warrior name. dawnpaw, from now on you will be known as dawnwing. starclan honors your determination and integrity and we welcome you as a full warrior of autumnclan." maplestar purred, touching her nose on dawnwings shoulder.
"dawnwing, dawnwing, dawnwing!!" the clan chanted cheerfully. dawnwings face was filled with joy and she smiled wide at her clanmates. maplestar announced dawnwings vigil ad arranged patrols before heading back to the nursery.
--

[the clan consumes 3 servings of food]
[dawnpaw becomes dawnwing]
[pearlstone & rowanclaw patrol near the two leg village]
[toadstool, snowshoe & reedsong hunt]
[mudslide searches for herbs near the lake]
[maplestar tends to the kits]

Leader:
maplestar | 34 moons | she-cat | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
pearlstone | 31 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
mudslide | 36 moons | tom | X

Warriors:
snowshoe | 23 moons | she-cat | X
reedsong | 25 moons | tom | X
rowanclaw | 34 moons | tom | X
toadstool | 41 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
dawnpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:
oakkit | 2 moons |tom | X
honeykit | 2 moons | she-cat | X
leafkit | 2 moons |she-cat | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
borage | x1 | produces more and better milk & also brings down fevers
catmint | x1 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
celandine | x1 | for greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare & also used for whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x2 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
goldenrod x1 | good for healing wounds
poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
raspberry leaves | x0 | a painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting
sorrel | x0 | traveling herb, can be used to build an appetite

Fresh-Kill Pile:
mice | x0 | 0 servings
rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
thrush | x1 |  3 servings
trout | x2 | 4 servings
vole | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
snowshoe | dawnpaw | 03 | hunting, battle training, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
maplestar and rowanclaw | oakkit, honeykit, leafkit
snowshoe & reedsong | none

Last edited by oceanz on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan - [IV]

Postby maplefoxie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 pm

ImageImageImage
||Number of Cats: 8||Herbs used: None||Servings needed: 3||Next Starclan visit: Due||
||Toms: 3||Molly: 5||

Three cats stood near the west border of Cherryclan, one was a small tabby calico with dark yellow eyes, a second was an only slightly taller brown and black tabby with white markings and the last being a large long haired black and white and bright golden eyes, "Sooooo, We're clearly exhausted, we have no food, and no one is here... What was the point of this Bone...?" the younger one complained, sprawling out in the tall grass, her eyes displaying clear disappointment and boredom, "Hyenaclan has collapsed, we needed to find a new home" the oldest, seemingly Bone replied, causing the kit sized cat to moan. "What do you mean new home... We can CLEARLY take care of ourselves!" The brown tabby said, his tone of voice displaying annoyance, "SHUT UP FALCON" "We could have stayed in Hyenaclan" "NO! Our clan is dead Morning!" "But-" "We need to move on!" "Bone stop scaring the apprentice, we could jus-" "Shhhhhhh I hear something..." Silence took over all the cats, as Bone perked his ears up, all senses on complete alert, Morning couldn't stop twitching, and Falcon clearly doesn't care about being spotted.

"What's happening here?"

The spotted tabby, known as the deputy of Cherryclan peeked through the tall grass of the western border, his forest green eyes barely being able to be seen in the lushness of the damp grass. Soon a head poked out, causing Morning to back away to behind Bone, who just just calmly stared at the new arrival. "Clearly Loners, Come one Violetdawn, We need to continue!" The calico revealed herself, her calm green eyes looking as if they were glowing with... mischief? "Or..... They could come with us...?" She said, the smile on her mouth widening slightly. "Violetdawn... no" "Come on you three! I'll introduce you guys to Lilystar!" "Violetdawn...!" But to the deputy's dismay, the loners were already gone, as well as his medicine cat. "What in Starclan just happened...."

--

"What do you think Acorn?"
The pure white leader was sitting upon the cherry tree in the center of camp, patiently waiting for the medium furred brown tabby to answer, curious to know if was doing a good job, or only leading all her only friends to an unstoppable nightmare. "I would say this was pretty well done! When can I join!" Lilystar felt herself smile, today wasn't so bad, she wasn't bother at least other than Acorn, "Now actually I just need to wait for Violetdawn and Wildfang..... Oh!" The two cats currently in camp turned their attention to the entrance, revealing a small sized Violetdawn standing at the entrance, smiling, soon revealing three other cats and a slightly annoyed Wildfang. "I thought it was just the three of you?" "It was..." Her reply drifted off, knowing that this could go one way or another, Violetdawn who realized this, only smiled and said "More cats to join our clan" "Violetdawn.... whyyyyyy" The sudden arrival of her deputy followed by a giggling medicine cat was certainly not what the leader had expected but she smiled, knowing what she should do now.

"All cats gather beneath the ancient cherry tree for a... ummm" Glancing over at Wildfang who simply nodded "a clan meeting?"
And with, Acorn was now Acorntail, Bone became Shadowclaw, Morning became Morningpaw, apprenticed to Shadowclaw, and Falcon became Falconchaser, Lilystar smiled, almost truly for a moment, this was actually working, she would bring back the cherry legend, just like she was told to.

--

In the black night, on the eastern border of Cherryclan, Falconchaser was jumping from hill to hill, almost flawlessly, as if he was truly free. Generally, this was night patrol, but considering the fact that Falconchaser was still a rather young warrior, lets just say he got distracted.... The young tabby warrior kept jumping around the hills when he paused, another silent paw step distracting him. Whipping his head around to check if anyone was behind him, only to be dismayed when no cat was in sight, keeping his ears perked and on alert, the young warrior started to actually concentrate, only to be interrupted. "Awwwww... Fun's over?" came a soft voice, coming from a soft cream tabby with pale turquoise eyes. In reply, Falconchaser smiled, preparing to pounce, and thus the two cats jumped around each other, seemingly playing a game, bouncing and leaping on top of each hill.

Just at the break of dawn, the pair of cats were laying on the largest hill by the east, the pair gazing out towards the ever brightening horizon, Falconchaser turned his gaze towards this stranger cat, "So, what's your name, I never asked during our game" Falconchaser asked, his thin tail slowly and carefully wrapping around the other molly's more fluffy tail, said molly smiled "Rosetail, of Quartzclan, I guess it just collapsed...." "You could come with me!" "What...?" Falconchaser's ears perk immediately, before bouncing across more hilly terrain before looking back "Come on!" The tom signaled with his tail, causing Rosetail to giggle, and follow suit.

And with that, Rosetail officially joined the clan also.

[New Cats||Morningpaw, Falconchaser, Shadowclaw, Rosetail and Acorntail have joined Cherryclan]
[Apprenticeship||Morningpaw has been apprenticed to Shadowclaw]
[Patrol||East Border||Falconchaser and Rosetail]
[Hunting||South-West Border||Wildfang, Shadowclaw and Morningpaw]
    [Training||Morningpaw is shown around the territory]
[Herbs||Violetdawn goes herb hunting]
[Cats in camp||Lilystar keeps watch]
[Prey||The clan consumes 1 Squirrel and 1 Vole]

Leader:
          Lilystar | 30 moons | Molly |

Deputy:
          Wildfang | 25 moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Violetdawn | 27 moons | Molly |

Warriors:
          Acorntail | 18 moons | Molly |
          Shadowclaw | 33 moons | Tom |
          Rosetail | 26 moons | Molly ||
          Falconchaser | 13 moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Morningpaw | 6 moons | Molly |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Oakclan | \Luna/
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Oakclan | \Luna/
    North-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Soulclan | Krazykitty00
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Bird | x4 | 3 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Total | x7 | 16 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store
Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x1
Feverfew | Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills | x1
Goldenrod | Applied to wounds | x1
Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing | x1
Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain | x1
Lavender | Cures fevers | x1
Yarrow | Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit | x1
Last edited by maplefoxie on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skyclan [ 2 ]

Postby imp. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 am

SKYCLAN
Number of Cats: Seven
Toms: Four | She-Cats: Three
Next Moonpool Visit: Nov. 21

PREVIOUSLY

SKYSTAR + SOOTCALL
"she's got those evil eyes!" sootcall laughed, padding next to skystar. he was referring to the young rogue they had found earlier, now named sparrowcatcher. he didn't exactly trust her, especially since she made a first impression by attacking poor duckbreeze, but she seemed like she could be an honorable warrior. thankfully, no one was injured much, but the tom did leave a memorable nick in her ear. skystar gave a friendly shake of her head, recalling the events. it was quite humorous; watching the large warrior scream like a queen when scared. she stifled a giggle, not managing to keep completely quiet though. "do you remember the look on duckbreeze's face?" it was hard not to mess with the chubby warrior. his size looked like it made normal things difficult, but he always seemed to manage. sootcall nodded in response, chuckling at the memory. it was definitely a sight to see. deep in his mind though, he wished he was the one to encounter the she-cat. he was new to the clan himself, and having a strong sparring friend would be a good thing. sparrowcatcher would never like me anyway, he thought, his mood changing to a more pitying one. she'll probably end up hopelessly in love with the "oh-so-charming" sandspark instead. before he could think of the two actually becoming mates, skystar was talking. "i know that you're new to the clan and all, but i was wondering if you'd be okay with becoming deputy." even the slight mention of deputy made sootcall excited. he was the deputy in his previous clan, which had sadly disbanded, and already wanted to take his spot back again. "oh my starclan, i'd be very honored!"

CURRENTLY

SPARROWCATCHER + SOOTCALL
sparrowcatcher trotted around the camp, waiting for an excuse to stretch her legs. it had been a few moons since she was in the clan, and things were going smoothly. skystar had appointed a deputy, she became quick friends with aloestem, and she had apologized profusely to duckbreeze. nothing really interested her much anymore. hunting, fighting, and patrolling. the same things over and over again. she padded to the edge of camp, letting her paws rest in the water as she laid down on the soft grass. "hey, sparrowcatcher!" a tom called from behind, and she let her tailtip twitch slightly to show that she heard him. sootcall. he was the new deputy - and she had to admit, despite wanting the spot for herself - he was actually a good fit. she felt her pelt grow hot as he sat down next to her. sparrowcatcher turned her head to look the opposite way, but sootcall padded in front of her. the she-cat barely moved her head. instead, she just looked up at him with a straight face. "i was.. uh.. wondering something.." he stammered, looking across the island to the mainland. "let's just go on a patrol.." it wasn't like she was doing anything anyway, so she agreed.

[ the clan consumes a seagull ]
[ skystar requests a queen ]
[ sootcall is made deputy ]
[ aloestem searches for herbs ]
[ sandspark goes on a hunting patrol alone ]
[ skystar and duckbreeze go on a border patrol ]
[ sootcall and sparrowcatcher go on a border patrol ]
[ sootcall asks sparrowcatcher to become his mate ]
[ sootcall and sparrowcatcher try for kittens ]
[ i've added the prey that grey_hoodie was giving away to my pile ]

Leader:
          ❥ Skystar | Thirty-Seven | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

Deputy:
          ❥ Sootcall | Twenty | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

Medicine Cat:
          ❥ Aloestem | Thirty-One | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

Warriors:
          ❥ Sandspark | Thirty-Five | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Duckbreeze | Sixty-Four | Tom |
          Voiceclaim

❥ Sparrowcatcher | Seventeen | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:
          ❥ Peachkit | Five | She-Cat |
          Voiceclaim

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    YewClan | seed savecakes
    SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    TempestClan | iceypopCS
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | GustClan | Chamrosh
    East | ConiferClan | kacchan,
    South | SilentClan | Coyoteclaw11
    West | SparrowClan | Arya22

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | x2 | Press over wound.To soak
    up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also
    be used to bind broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Eaten. Best remedy for the
    deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
    catch in the season of leaf-bare.
    Can also be used for whitecough.
    Deathberries | x1 | Sometimes used to kill
    other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat
    within minutes when consumed.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Crab | x2 | 1 servings - Very Common
    Seagull | x0 | 3 servings - Very Common
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings - Uncommon
    Turtle | x0 | 2 servings - Common
    Salamander | x0 | 1 servings - Common
    Oyster/Clam | x0 | 1 servings - Very Common
    Iguana | x0 | 2 servings - Very Rare

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Sandspark and ??? | Peachkit, Salmonkit [YewClan]
    Name and Name | Kits

Crushes:

Name and Name
Last edited by imp. on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 am, edited 22 times in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me