Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Clayclan | 14

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:47 am

numвer σf catѕ: 21
ѕervingѕ needed: 5
neхt moonpool viѕit: anytime
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crocusgaze padded into the medicine den one day to find Driftstep waiting for her, wearing the slight smile that was as close to mischievous as the medicine cat ever got. That smile always made the deputy a tingly sort of nervous that lay somewhere between apprehensive and stomach butterflies. “I believe you owe me a mouse?” purred Driftstep. Crocusgaze felt her heart skip a beat. It took her a moment to recall what Driftstep was referring to. “Technically,” she teased back, “fog is a kind of cloud.” “And technically,” Driftstep shot back, “that wasn’t the deal at all.” Crocusgaze laughed. “Alright, alright. A meal for two or will anybody else be dropping in?” The medicine cat’s reply was halfway from bemused to annoyed. “Starclan knows. Cats seem to come and go through here as they please, especially Fogcloud.”

For all her teasing emphasis on the new warrior’s suffix, Crocusgaze noticed a sudden gloom fall over Driftstep when she mentioned him. The deputy hovered in the entryway, unsure of if it would be appropriate for her to ask what was weighing on her friend’s mind. Their relationship was hard to quantify, and Crocusgaze didn’t want to jeopardize it by ignoring Driftstep’s personal barriers. She enjoyed the medicine cat’s company too much to act as blithely as before. But she also cared too much to leave Driftstep stewing all alone. “Driftstep, can I ask what you’re thinking?” For a moment the medicine cat didn’t speak, just stared at her paws in silence. But then she sighed and beckoned Crocusgaze back with a flick of her tail and lifted her head to look her friend in the eyes.

“I’m not...good at speaking with others. With you and Sorrelstar maybe, even with Resinstar on occasion. But with younger cats it’s different. I’ve found, recently, that there’s only so much herbs can do. At some point healing becomes about talking, and that’s not something I can provide. Fogcloud he-" Driftstep glanced away from Crocusgaze, swallowing. She didn’t meet her friend’s eyes again and when she spoke her throat was tight as if her body was physically trying to keep her words inside. “He needs to talk about being transgender. Gopherfang and Elderbloom at least have family- I don’t know what to tell him. I can’t be the support he needs. I-”

Crocusgaze felt her pelt grow hot as Driftstep choked up. Her head was pounding- her heart too. It took effort to keep her voice and body from shaking as she mewed, “Do you not agree with his gender?” Driftstep’s oddly strained laugh kept the deputy from having to decide what her course of action would be if the medicine cat’s answer was unfavorable. “Starclan, Crocusgaze. That’s the exact opposite of it all. I can’t give him gender advice because- because-" Again Driftstep’s body seemed to fight her words. “Because I don’t know about mine.”

Brightpool has just finished settling Bronzekit down to sleep when she heard the sounds of a fight brewing. Leaving the nursery she spotted Pintostream and Moosetracks facing off in the middle of camp. A nervous crowd had started to gather to watch. “Just buzz off Moose. Cats are staring,” Pintostream hissed, bushed tail flicking irritably at his side. “I won’t “buzz off”. Resinstar toldeth us to hunteth togeth’r so we has’t to hunteth togeth’r.” Pintostream scoffed, tossing his head. “I don’t see Resinstar anywhere- do you? Just let it go.” Resinstar was in fact missing from the crowd. Brightpool dimly remembered him saying he was going to show the newcomers around the territory. “He might not be around but I am,” chimed in a third voice- Crocusgaze! “Break it up you two.” Relief flooded through Brightpool at the deputy’s arrival only to be replaced by the return of her nerves, stronger than ever, a heartbeat later.

For a moment Pintostream had appeared to back down, face flushing as he was called out, but as he opened his mouth to stammer something out the previously relatively calm Moosetracks had let out a rumbling growl, his back arching higher. Brightpool surged forwards to step between them; if it came to a fight the much larger Moosetracks could badly injure Pintostream before any cat could pull them apart. “You don’t want to do this,” the shecat mewed softly, as if speaking to a tantruming kit. “Let’s just calm down. Deep breaths, that’s right.” At first it seemed to work. Moosetrack’s hackles fell and his fur began to lie flat as Brightpool soothed him. But then something shifted, Brightpool would never know what, and the tom drew himself back up to his full height and glowered down at her.

“Thee knoweth what? Nay. Nay! I shall not quiet down. I’m not some kit throwing a fit yond thee can sendeth to time out. I’m not a blinking idiot whose ev’ry w’rd thee can writeth off as tush tush talk. I has’t done nothing but holp this clan and hath taken only sc’rn in return. You’ve hath changed mine own name, did laugh at mine own speech, toldeth me I was only valorous f’r dumb muscle w’rk.” His voice, strong and commanding until that moment, cracked as he scanned the gathered cats. None met his gaze but Pintostream, and even he averted his eyes after a few tense heartbeats. “Thee toldeth me I was a clotpole and I almost hath believed me. Nay m’re.” And with that the huge tom whirled around and stalked out of camp, leaving a crowd of speechless cats behind. “Did anyone understand any of that?” Pintostream tried weakly to break the silence after Moosetracks had disappeared. “Oh grow up,” spat Magnoliaslash. No one else paid him any mind.

It was already a chilly Newleaf with the sun more often than not obscured by heavy clouds, but tonight it seemed to Brightpool colder than Leafbare. She wrapped her thoughts around herself like a blanket as she stared across the lake that had once belonged to Aspenclan. Aspenclan, Lilyclan, Wrenclan; would all great clans one day crack and crumble under the pressure of cats being cats? Brightpool could remember Wrenclan’s fall as clear as the lake. She hadn’t been young then exactly, but she had been foolish, taking each day as they came and trusting Starclan would provide. And then one day they didn’t and the family she had taken for granted shattered. Brightpool was left looking for a new home all on her own. Life in Lilyclan had been nothing like life in Wrenclan. There was no Pumastar, no Fauna, no Tumblekit or Thymekit or Scorchkit. Only a war she didn’t believe in. Brightpool had fought out of duty but now she wondered bitterly what duty had ever gotten her. Protecting a strange clan instead of finding her kits, telling the same stories to a spirit instead of being a grandmother.

“Starclan why must you pull at my heart like this?” Brightpool whispered to the star-filled lake. “Can you even hear me? Am I as cut off from you as I am from time?” “Brightpool?” came a quiet squeak, and for a moment Brightpool thought Starclan had answered her. But the mew had come not from the sky but the earth. The flickering form of Bronzekit blinked tiredly up at her. “I’m sleepy. Why are you out here?” Brightpool let her gaze fall across the lake for a heartbeat longer before letting out a soft sigh and getting to her paws. “Let’s go home Bronzekit.”

“Hey handsome, whatcha doing out here all on your lonesome?” Resinstar’s attempt at a debonair attitude was rather ruined by his misjudgment as to how thick the crust of ice was on a particular bank of snow. One leg went plunging through the slush sending him sprawling forwards with a surprised yelp. Claywhistle’s snickers didn’t do anything for Resinstar’s bruises pride. “Looks like I’ve fallen for you,” he quipped with a breathy laugh. The stranger, a solidly built calico tom, chuckled heartily. “I could ask you the same thing tiger. Isn’t this clan territory?” Resinstar had managed to pull himself free of his snowy prison and was currently attempting to shake slush from his pelt. It stubbornly resisted his efforts. “Sure is. I’m Resinstar of Clayclan actually, though you could call me the tom of your dreams.” “Well I don’t know about that. My dreams have been pretty insistent on me finding a cat named Claywhistle actually,” drawled the stranger easily. “Know him?” Besides Resinstar Claywhistle had stopped laughing and instead grew uncharacteristically quiet. “Oh,” managed the Clayclan leader finally. “Oh. Who wants to know?” “Sparksong.”

“Sparksong! You’re here. You’re really here. I- I don’t know to say.” “Then don’t say anything, silly,” purred Sparksong, her words punctuated by hiccups. “It’s so stupid. I had all these things I wanted to say to you. There’s hardly anything I haven’t seen this past year and thought of you and what you would say. But now that you’re here it’s-" “Like your mind has gone blank.” Sparksong’s laughter bubbled watery and unsure in her throat. “Your horrible wonderful puns followed me the whole journey with Smoulder and Flicker. I’ve missed you so much Claywhistle.” “Given our situation would you say you mist me?” “Without a ghost of a doubt.” There was only so much that Smoulder or Resinstar could translate for their companions. Longing looks and warm tones could hardly be put into words and Smoulder didn’t fancy himself enough of a method actor to perfectly convey Sparksong’s sentiments, especially not to a tom he just met. But the joy on Resinstar’s face said what Smoulder had provided was more than enough. Sparksong and Claywhistle were reunited. Together, even if they couldn’t touch.

The tearful reunion was shortly followed by a somewhat confused but no less emotional one when Resinstar and Smoulder made it back to camp. A squat apprentice, later revealed to be Smoulder’s niece, had tackled the calico tom and the pair had wrestled while Resinstar and Tawnymoon exchanged information on their two newcomers. One tour of the territory later the newly named Flickerpaw had temporarily given up trying to bargain her way into the medicine den and agreed to train with Ryepath while Smoulder and Resinstar tried to work out the calico’s new name. “Smoulderspring?” mused Resinstar. “Smouldersong? Smoulderspark?” “Now that last one’s just repetitive. And I’m sensing somewhat of a theme here.” Smoulder’s laugh was a smidge distracted. He glanced lazily around the camp, eyes alighting on each gathered Clayclanner in turn before returning to rest on Resinstar. The leader grew hot under his gaze. Smoulder’s eyes weren’t hawk-like exactly, but they definitely reminded Resinstar of a bird. Perhaps a raven. Intelligent, like he could tell what Resinstar was thinking. Or maybe Resinstar was just overly conscious of himself when Smoulder looked his way.

“Now before you suggest Smouldershoulder-" Smoulder interrupted his thoughts with such an easy grin Resinstar almost forgot the intelligence in his eyes, “-maybe we should give the names a little bit of a rest. Tell me about the whole ghost situation.” The warmth of the sun on his pelt managed to melt most of Resinstar’s bitterness on the subject. “I honestly don’t know that much on it. They’re all from Beechclan, the clan that used to live here, but they’re not sure why they’re here and not in Starclan. Claywhistle was the first. He and the members of Beechclan that made it to Starclan asked me to figure the whole thing out, though frankly I haven’t been doing a very good job of it.” “But surely you’ve got to have some theories,” pressed Smoulder, “Like maybe we’re reincarnations or something. We’re not though right?”

Resinstar laughed and swept a wave of sand idly at a half-dozing Claywhistle. It went right through him of course. “I doubt it. I’m pretty sure I was born before Claywhistle died. Ryepath definitely predates her ghost, though don’t tell her I said that.” “So we’re definitely not bound to ‘retrace the steps of our past’ or anything creepy like that?” “Nah. The past is so passé. Sure Taffytuft and Gustpond’s ghosts were mates, but Ryepath and Tawnymoon aren’t- Wait. Scratch that. Magnoliaslash's and Elderbloom's ghosts weren’t a thing.” Claywhistle nodded to corroborate Resinstar’s knowledge of gossip past and present. His perked ears indicated he was taking a more active interest in the conversation. “Why do you ask?” “Well, it’s mostly because Sparksong is-" Smoulder flicked his tail in the general direction of Crocusgaze “-and I’m-" He nodded at Fogcloud who was trotting into the misty trees.

“Oh,” exclaimed Resinstar for the third time that day. “No that’s definitely not taken into account with the whole ghost thing. Brightpool- I’m not exactly sure where she is right now- her ghost is Claywhistle’s son.” “Well that’s a relief,” tittered Smoulder, truly looking relieved. “The whole not reincarnation thing makes me feel much better. Otherwise talking to you would be extremely awkward. Imagine some ghost declaring us destined to be mates when we barely knew each other!” The calico tom laughed and Resinstar joined in just half a heartbeat later, trying to ignore the sudden surge of disappointment he couldn’t pin the source of.

Veilkit, Turkeykit, and Indigokit rolled around the hollow in front of the nursery, falling over one another as they chased their mother’s tail. Ryepath flicked them a scrap of moss from the sidelines where she lay with Tawnymoon and smiled wryly as the kits quickly abandoned Taffytuft’s tail for the new toy. “Such cute little ones,” Tawnymoon mewed softly as she watched the kittens tumble, then, turning to her companion she continued, “Do you miss yours?” Miss them? After how they treated Gopherfang? Ryepath surprised herself with a small sigh. “From time to time. They’re adults now of course, and they’ve made choices that I don’t agree with that sent us on different paths, but they’re still my kin. But this isn’t about them or even me is it?”

“Excuse me?” Tawnymoon’s indignantly cocked head made Ryepath chuckle fondly. “You miss your kits and you want to talk about them.” “It is about you!” But the hazel tabby only protested for a heartbeat. “But oh, I guess you’re right. It’s hard not knowing where they are or if they’re okay. Even how old they are is up in the air by what Brightpool said. They were little more than kits when the badgers attacked.” “What happened to Blueclan wasn’t your fault.” Ryepath tried to reassure her friend with a few comforting licks. “I know,” replied the former Blueclan leader, though her mew was still mournful. “It all feels like a dream sometimes. A completely different lifetime.” “You won’t lose it, if that’s what you’re worried about. I still remember Prairieclan. I wake up some nights wondering why Peregrinestep isn’t besides me, though Starclan knows I’ve tried to forget him.” “He was your mate right?” Ryepath nodded.

Flashes of her old mate surfaced in her mind unbidden. His tight muscles supporting her after she twisted her ankle playing Chase. How he smelled like sweet summer grass snuggled up besides her to fight the Leafbare chill. The pure joy on his face when he saw their kits for the first time. Ryepath cut off her train of thought before she cycled through more recent events. “I loved him. I think I will always remember what loving him felt like despite how it ended.” Tawnymoon pressed her flank against the tawny warrior but didn’t push for more. Over the past few moons Ryepath had given her the gist of what prompted the former Prairieclanner to travel with her grandkit.

“I understand that. I’ve had different loves for different times of my life. Mallowpool- we were young and passionate. Too giddy with Newleaf love to consider Leafbare. But the responsibilities of leader were heavy and Foxfoot was dependable. Always there. I’ve wrestled with whether I made the right choice choice for so long and honestly? I think I did. I could have done it better. I know I hurt Mallowpool. But he wasn’t the right cat for that stage in my life, just like Foxfoot isn’t the right cat for this stage.” Tawnymoon’s mew had grown quieter as she spoke until her last few words were barely a whisper that Ryepath had to lean close to catch. “But maybe another cat could be?” she ventured tentatively, breathlessly. She felt her heart skip a beat as Tawnymoon purred and leaned her forehead against Ryepath’s chest. “I think so.” “Good,” breathed Ryepath, “because I think so too.”

Fogcloud looked left, then right, then left again before he was satisfied no one was watching him slip off into the woods. Sure celebrating his new warriorship with Gopherfang and Mottledfoot was fun, and so was hanging out with Driftstep and Crocusgaze, but lately he had been feeling a bit adrift. His friends had started walking a little faster than him when they were all on patrol, challenging each other to races up trees and across lakes that Fogcloud couldn’t keep up in and laughing at their own private jokes. Driftstep had retreated and though Fogcloud had tried to help Crocusgaze reach out to her he often felt he was intruding on something intimate. And Resinstar hadn’t been the most present of mentors but now, well, Fogcloud wasn’t completely blind. He knew things were changing with his friends, with his clan, with him even. The knowledge lingered like the spots behind his eyelids that appeared when he stared at something too bright. Intrinsic. Lasting. He could see past it but it would not leave. And something else weighed on his heart.

“Going somewhere?” Webwing’s lilting voice nearly caused Fogcloud to jump out of his pelt. His eyes scanned his surroundings for several heartbeats before focusing on his ghost’s faint outline. “Just following up on a hunch. The webs said I’d have good fortune today.” “Well someone’s gotten suitably cryptic.” “Learned from the best,” chirped Fogcloud easily. The little wisp of fog he had been following tugged at the side of his vision clearer than the rest of the world around it. It was almost as if it was waiting for him. Well, Fogcloud wouldn’t hold it up then. He trotted further into the dewy woods after it.

“Fogcloud?” Webwing again, his mew now tinged with worry. Fogcloud could almost swear he heard the tom’s quickening footfalls as he rushed to catch up with the small calico. “What exactly are you doing?” “The Fog is back,” replied Fogcloud simply. “It can’t- This- I mean this has to just be normal weather. It feels normal.” “Odd for you to doubt me Webwing.” Fogcloud’s mew had a strange tone to it. Sticky almost, like the dampness that clung to his fur. The air grew more misty as he padded further into the woods, but where other cats would have a hard time making out more than vague shapes Fogcloud could see with perfect clarity. “Fogcloud, please let’s just go back,” Webwing pleaded but the explorer brushed him off. “In a minute. I just want to see one thing.” Then the woods grew silent save for the padding of paws.

Driftstep tossing in her nest. Rising. Pacing. Sorting herbs, dashing them, sorting them again. Tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. The walls are crashing in on her. Open your mouth; say something!

Blink.

Stars shine coldly from above, below, all around. Branches made of the sky. They don’t move. The milky river does not churn. Kits tumble laughing inaudibly. A pure white tom smiles at them and then looks up. Meets your gaze. Sleetfoot!

Blink.

He’s starving. Rib bones jut through matted muddy fur. Orange once but now just brown. Forgotten brown. Crud. Scraps of meat drip from his maw. It’s hard to swallow. Hard to watch. Your son wastes away from lack of conversation.

Blink.

Claws catching fur. Tearing flesh. Unborn sister fights unborn brother. A war that never happened, is always happening. Bodies choke the river. Tens go down, dozens keep fighting. There is no rest in a revolution. There is no rest for you.

Blink.

When did Crocusgaze enter the den? She was always there. Foreheads pressed together. Purrs. Unintelligible comfort. Two cram a nest built for one. Malice lingers by the door. You must say something!

Blink.

The stars again.

Blink.

Lingering death.

Blink.

Slaughter.

Blink.

Sleep.

Blink.

Sky.

Blink.

Death. Death. Death.

Eyes well with tears that never stop flowing. An eternal cup of sorrow floweth over. All time and no time. Things that never were and always will be. Eternity’s end? Not yet. Maybe never.

Resinstar shot awake.

Driftstep knew she was dreaming, she had to be, but that didn’t stop the rush of relief from flooding her body when she saw her mother alive. Melinda’s white fur glowed in the sunlight. The way she threw back her head as she laughed at one of the elders’ stories was infectious. The sound felt like home; the chatter of the clowder was like a lullaby. But then came a discordant note. The scene suddenly darkened, like a cloud had covered the sun. A cloud of hissing whirling fur, Driftstep realized looking up. “Mother!” She tried to yowl a warning, but her cry was quickly swallowed. The rogues blotted out the sky and their snarls overwhelmed all sound. The mass of cats surged and crashed, obliterating all in their path. This was what Gustpond must have meant by the sea, was all the Driftstep could think before the wave crashed over her and everything went dark.

Her waking heart still raced. It took Driftstep several moments to gain control of her breathing, and even longer to stop glancing over her shoulder compulsively. Nothing greeted her but an empty quiet night, not even Sorrelstar who had been absent more and more often lately. She tried to calm herself by sorting through her herbs but what should have been a calming repetitive motion just felt pointless and stifling. In a fit of frustration Driftstep swiped her paw through the neat little piles she arranged, messing up all her work. Feeling a pang of guilt she started reorganizing them all again only to stop halfway through. What was the point? Shoving leaves this way and that was doing nothing to alleviate the dread that weighed heavy in Driftstep’s stomach. The rouges- if they came for her and hurt Clayclan she didn’t know what she’d do. Crocusgaze, Fogcloud, even Resinstar- Driftstep couldn’t bare to lose any of them.

“Driftstep have you seen Fog- hey are you okay?” Just when Driftstep’s thoughts were beginning to get the best of her the appearance of Crocusgaze brought her back to reality. “I’m-" Driftstep couldn’t say okay. Lying to her friend didn’t feel right, especially when Crocusgaze might be the only one who really understood. “I had a dream and, well I’m scared your group might be after me.” Crocusgaze was silent for a moment and Driftstep couldn’t bring herself to turn around and look at her. They’d talked a little about the rouge group Crocusgaze had been a part of and what they had done to Driftstep, but mostly both parties had avoided the subject. Driftstep waited tensely for her friend’s reaction. She would admit to jolting when Crocusgaze pressed their foreheads together and began to purr softly.

“Did Starclan say anything?” “No.” Driftstep opened her eyes but couldn’t quite meet her friend’s gaze. She was embarrassed by how her mew wavered. “It was just a nightmare. I know it’s stupid but the fear keeps lingering. I’m just really scared.” Crocusgaze gently started coaxing the medicine cat to her nest. “It’s okay. I won’t let them hurt you. I won’t let them hurt any of us.” “Would you stay with me tonight?” “Course I will.” And with Crocusgaze’s large form encircling her own small frame Driftstep was finally able to sleep.

After such a stressful night the morning should have broken long and warm and smooth, but instead Driftstep and Crocusgaze were jolted awake by a sharp panicked mew before the sun had burned through the early morning fog. “Driftstep!” Gopherfang has practically burst into the den, followed shortly by an equally nervous Mottledfoot whose bushy tail swished back and forth frantically. “What is it? What’s wrong?” Crocusgaze was out of the nest before Driftstep could even slur a “What time is it?”. Mottledfoot’s surprise at the deputy’s unexpected appearance was quickly overridden by the urgency of the whatever she and Gopherfang had come to ask. “Have you seen Fogcloud? He’s been missing since yesterday afternoon.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxDrift goes herb huntingxxxxxxxxxx
Drift practices medicine
Moose, Mottled, Gopher, Smoulder hunt
Gopher catches +1 prey
Drift treats Ivy's shrapnel
↪ x1 dandelion & x1 oak leaf used

xxxxxxxxxxResin, Magnolia, Elder patrolxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxPinto, Tawny, Gust, Bright gatherxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxCrocus trains Ivyxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxRye trains Flickerxxxxxxxxxx
Rye teaches 2 skills
Rye & Tawny become mates
xxxxxxx1 water fowl & x1 small fish eatenxxx

[1/1] leader [5/5]
        Resinstar | 41 moons | Tom |
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
        Crocusgaze | 38 moons | Shecat |

[1/2] medicine cat [5/5]
        Driftstep | 35 moons | Shecat? |
        SP: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

[13/20] warriorѕ [5/5]
        Ryepath | 61 moons | Shecat |
        ↪ safer births, x2 skills taught, ???
        Tawnymoon | 59 moons | Shecat |
        Gustpond | 54 moons | Tom |
        Brightpool | 47 moons | Shecat |
        Smoulderflight | 42 moons | Tom |
        Pintostream | 37 moons | Tom |
        Moosetracks | 34 moons | Tom |
        Magnoliaslash | 28 moons | Shecat |
        Elderbloom | 28 moons | Shecat |
        Gopherfang | 22 moons | Genderfluid |
        ↪ +1 prey caught, ???
        Mottledfoot | 21 moons | Shecat |
        Fogcloud | 15 moons | Tom |

[2/10] apprenticeѕ [5/5]
        Ivypaw | 13 moons | Shecat |
        Flickerpaw | 10 moons | Shecat |

[4/10] queenѕ [5/5]
        Taffytuft | 52 moons | Shecat |

kitѕ
        Indigokit | 1 moon | Shecat |
        Turkeykit | 1 moon | Shecat |
        Veilkit | 1 moon | Tom |

[0/5] elderѕ [5/5]
        ~

ghoѕtѕ
        Claywhistle | Tom | Resinstar |
        Sorrelstar | Shecat | Driftstep |
        Malloweyes | Shecat | Crocusgaze |
        Honeyfur | Shecat | Ryepelt |
        Momomoon| Shecat | Tawnymoon |
        Stormripple | Tom | Gustpond |
        Bronzekit | Tom | Brightpool |
        Sparksong | Shecat | Smoulderflight |
        Carpstorm | Shecat | Pintostream |
        Lupinekit | Tom | Moosetracks |
        Burntsoul | Shecat | Magnoliaslash |
        Warblerkit | Shecat | Elderbloom |
        Minnowpaw | Tom | Gopherfang |
        Flaxpool | Shecat | Mottledfoot |
        Webwing | Tom | Fogcloud |
        Brushfire | Tom | Ivypaw |
        Smoothpetal | Shecat | Flickerpaw |
        Salmoncress | Shecat | Taffytuft |
        Aspenkit | Tom | Indigokit |
        Sunheart | Tom | Turkeykit |
        Pigeonpaw | Shecat | Veilkit |
            ally clanѕ:
            Groveclan | solyn
            Forestclan | Simonpet
            Echoclan | katrione

enemy clanѕ:
            Clan Name | Username

вorderѕ:
            North | Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
            East | Aspenclan | dispersed
            West | Soulclan | krazykitty00
            South | Leafclan | dispersed

medicine ѕtore:
            Alder bark | eases toothaches- 1
            Bindweed | binds sticks together- 1
            Blackberry leaf | eases bee stings- 1
            Borage | aids in milk production & fevers- 2
            Bright-eye | cures coughs- 1
            Burdock root | numbs rat bites & infections- 1
            Burnet | traveling herb, stops bleeding- 1
            Catchweed | sticks poultices- 1
            Catmint | combats greencough- 2
            Celadine | soothes damaged eyes- 1
            Chamomile | traveling herb, soothes spirit- 3
            Chervil | cures infections & bellyaches- 2
            Chickweed | combats greencough- 1
            Cobweb | stops bleeding, binds bones- 2
            Coltsfoot | aids breathing & sore paws- 1
            Comfrey root | eases aches, itching, burns- 1
            Daisy leaf | traveling herb, eases joints- 1
            Dandelion | eases bee stings, painkiller- 0
            Dock | soothes scratches & paw pads- 1
            Elder leaf | soothes sprains- 1
            Fennel | soothes hip pain, eases kitting- 2
            Feverfew | reduces temp, heals headaches- 1
            Goldenrod | heals general wounds- 2
            Goatweed | eases grief- 1
            Hawkweed | combats greencough- 1
            Honey | soothes infections, throats, coughs- 1
            Horsetail | treats infection, bleeding- 1
            Ivy leaf | stores herbs, acts as plaster- 1
            Juniper | soothes bellyaches, breathing- 1
            Lamb's ear | gives strength- 2
            Lavender | cures fever & chills- 1
            Lovage | cures coughs- 1
            Mallow leaf | soothes bellyaches- 1
            Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, joints- 1
            Mint | hides death scent- 1
            Mouse bile | cures ticks- 1
            Oak leaf | prevents infection- 0
            Parsley | dries milk, soothes bellyaches- 1
            Poppy seeds | soothes shock, aids sleep- 1
            Ragwort | soothes joints, gives strength- 1
            Raspberry leaf | stops pain & bleeding- 2
            Rosemary | hides death scent- 1
            Rush | supports broken limbs- 1
            Sorrel | gives strength, ups appetite- 1
            Stinging nettle | aids swelling, breaks, etc- 1
            Tansy | cures coughs & poison, greencough- 2
            Watermint | soothes bellyaches- 1
            Wild garlic | prevents infections- 1
            Wintergreen | treats wounds and poison- 1
            Yarrow | removes poison, heals paws- 1

freѕh-kill pile:
            Minnows | x2 | 1 serving
            Small fish | x3 | 2 servings
            Water fowl | x6 | 3 servings
            Voles | x4 | 1 serving
            Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
            Shrews | x6 | 1 serving

mentorѕ:
            Crocusgaze | Ivypaw | 3
            ↪ climbing, swimming, hunting
            Ryepath | Flickerpaw | 0
            ↪ n/a

ѕtarclan:
            Cat Name | Cause of Death

familieѕ:
            Resinstar ♡ Ivy
            Driftstep ♡ n/a
            Crocusgaze ♡ n/a
            Ryepath ♡ Tawnymoon
            Gustpond ♡ Taffytuft
            Brightpool ⌇ Ty
            Smoulderingflight ♡ n/a
            Pintostream ♡ n/a
            Moosetracks ♡ n/a
            Magnoliaslash ♡ Elderbloom
            Fogcloud ♡ n/a
            Ivypaw ♡ n/a
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats:93 (53 M | 39 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop
Serving Size: 15
Pebbles: 20

(Received 20x small fish and 5x big fish from ForestClan)

(Last moon)
Leafstar
Leafstar gazed at the four warriors gathered in front of him, and meowed, "You are saying all your apprentices have passed theie final assessments?" Thistletuft, Morningflame, Hollyspots, and Goshawkflight nodded as Thistletuft confirmed aloud, "Yes, Leafstar." Hollyspots, Fernpaw's mentor, added, "Although Fernpaw has hurt himself a bit during his assessment, he did pass." The cream tabby tom asked, concern in his mew, "Is he all right?" "I sent him to the medicine cats' chamber," his daughter-in-law purred, "and he should be all right in a few hours or so." "That is a relief," the SeaClan leader replied, "he wouldn't need to wait for his inhury to heal before he gets his warrior name then?" "Of course," Hollyspots mewed, "he should be visiting his mother along with his siblings now." The SeaClan leader nodded and dismissed the four cats. He needed to think of suitable names for all four.

<At the warriors' chamber>
Fernpaw
Fernpaw pouted, massaging his sore paw as his mother, Goosewing, chided him while licking his fur to a glossy finish, "I'm sorry, Mum, I shouldn't have showed off." His mother replied, pausing from licking his fur, "Be glad your injury wasn't so severe." Splashpaw commented dryly from the side, "Shall I try if he's all right, Mum?" Fernpaw ignored his sister pointedly, choosing to meow to another of his siblings, Sharkpaw, "How do you feel, passing the assessment with a perfect score?" The solid gray tom ducked away, embarrassed, "I didn't think they'd actually give me a perfect score." Albatrosspaw scoffed, "Please, Sharkpaw, you should've seen the four, jaws agape in shock as you provided them with a spectacular climb-jump-pounce-catch sequence." Splashpaw wrinkled her nose in distaste, but admitted, "Even I have to admit, that was impressive." As Sharkpaw looked away, embarrassed, the entirety of the younger apprentices burst into the warriors' chamber, causing Goosewing to sigh with a slight bit of annoyance.

Willowpaw and Bonepaw led the group, the former meowing loudly, "We just heard!" Bonepaw added, just as loudly as her brother, "You guys passed your assessments!" From somewhere behind them, Sweetpaw shouted, "What do you get assessed on?" Sharkpaw replied, mewing solemnly, just as Fernpaw was about to reply, "We can't tell you because it's made to fit each cat, it's personalized." There was a collective 'Awww' from rhe younger apprentices as Splashpaw added, whiskers twitching in amusement, "Besides, at least three of you are ready for your assessments soon." Before anyone else could say anything more, Leafstar's voice sounded from the main camp, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" Goosewing finished grooming Fernpaw and meowed sternly to all the apprentices, "Go on, Leafstar's called a meeting." Excitedly, the younger apprentices congratulated Fernpaw and his siblings one more time before scurrying away. Smiling widely at his mother, Fernpaw meowed, "Thatnks Mum," before he began his journey out to the main camp, his aching paw forcing him into a limp.

<At the main camp>
Leafstar
Leafstar glanced at the two newest arrivals -a bobtail tom called Waxwing of GraveClan, and a loner called Rose- and then at Sharkpaw and his siblings as they came into view. The cream tabby tom thwn cleared his throat as the camp went silent, many eyeing toward the two new cats in curosity. He then meowed, "Cats of SeaClan, today I am pleased to announce the joining of two new cats, and the appointment of four new warriors!" Cheers erupted from hus Clan as Leafstar continued, "But before we start, SeaClan tradition states that I must now ask this question to the Clan: If you have any objections for these two cats to join, please say now, or forever hold your peace." No cat spoke a word as the crowd went dead silent for a few moments.

Some moments passed before the cream tabby spoke, "As no one has raised any objections, I can announce that Waxwing and Rose are now a part of SeaClan!" Cheers erupted again from the crowd. Again, Leafstar waited for the noise to settle down before continuing, "Waxwing, Rose, please step forward." The former GraveClan warrior and the loner did as told, the latter shivering with slight fear. Leafstar smiled as the apprentices upfront gave the loner words of ebcouragement, allowing her to relax a little. The SeaClan leader then meowed,solemnly, his leaf-green gaze traveling upward toward the ceiling of the cave system the Clan called home, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these cats. One has fled the destruction of a faraway Clan to start a new life here, and one has lived her life as a loner, yet wishes to learn of the ways of your noble code." Turning toward Waxwing, Leafstar asked, his eyes meeting the bobtail's, "Waxwing, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The bobtail tom's mew was clear and steady, "I do." The cream tabby continued, "Then, by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Waxfeather. StarClan honors your determination and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." Leafstar leapt down from his perch on the Meeting Ledge and laid his muzzle on the young tom's shoulder, which the newly renamed Waxfeather responded by licking the cream tabby's shoulder.

Once he leapt up to the Meeting Ledge, Leafstar turned his attention to Rose, asking, "Rose, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The loner's response was a little more subdued, but the cream tabby could still hear it, "I do." Giving the gray tabby she-cat a smile of encouragement, the SeaClan leader meowed, "Then, by the power of StarClan, I guve you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Bankrose. StarClan honors your courage and eagerness to learn, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." Again, he leapt down and laid his muzzle on the she-cat's shoulder. After a moment of hesitation, the former loner followed Waxfeather's example and licked the leader's shoulder in return. At once, all of SeaClan, led by the apprentices, chanted the two new warriors' names loudly, "Waxfeather! Bankrose! Waxfeather! Bankrose!" Leafstar leapt back up onto the ledge and waited for the noise to settle before reminding the two cats, "Your vigil of silence starts now, and will not end until dawn tomorrow. You may not speak to anyone until then, and must sit vigil just outside our camp entrance." Waxfeather and Bankrose looked at each other before the two nodded in acknowledgement, heading to the edge of the clearing to make room for the four apprentices who were ready to become warriors - Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Fernpaw, and Albatrosspaw.

Leafstar took a deep breath and meowed, his gaze traveling toward the heavens once more, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these cats. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." Turning to Sharkpaw, the cream tabby asked, "Sharkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The solid gray tom meowed solemnly, "I do." Leafstar felt a shiver pass down the length of his spine as he recalled Sharkpaw's father, Stormfang, saying the same words as he joined, all those moons ago, and meowed, "Then, by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Sharkfang. StarClan honors your strength and determination, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." The cream tabby leapt down to lay his muzzle on the newly named Sharkfang's shoulder; the young warrior responded by licking his shoulder.

Once up on the ledge, Leafstar turned his attention to Splashpaw, and meowed, taking another deep breath, "Splashpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The gray she-cat met his gaze evenly as she mewed, "I do." Leafstar hoped, with every fiber of his being, that she would live by the promise, as he continued, "Then, by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Splashstone. StarClan honors your loyalty and perseverance, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." The cream tabby saw bewilderment in the young she-cat's green eyes at the mention of loyalty, and knew his pointedness had struck home. He swallowed and leapt down and lay his muzzle on Splashstone's shoulder. The young warrior said nothing as she licked his shoulder in return. 'Just following tradition,' Leafstar mused silently as he leapt up back to his perch.

Turning to Albatrosspaw, Leafstar asked, "Albatrosspaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The gray-and-white tom replied loudly, "I do." "Then," the cream tabby continued, "by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Albatrossfeather. StarClan honors your kindness and compassion, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." Once again, the SeaClan leader leapt down and laid his muzzle against the new warrior's shoulder; the young gray-and-white tom licked his shoulder in response, and the cream tabby tom was back on the Meeting Ledge soon after.

To Fernpaw, Leafstar asked, "Fernpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Fernpaw replied, smiling, "I do." Leafstar returned the young tom's smile with his own as he replied, "Then, by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Fernthroat. StarClan honors your kindness and eagerness to learn, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." Leafstar then leapt down from the Meeting Ledge and laid his muzzle on the young tom's shoulder, and Fernthroat responded by licking his shoulder. Once Leafstar stepped back and leapt up to the ledge, the whole of SeaClan roared the new warriors' names as one: "Sharkfang! Splashstone! Albatrossfeather! Fernthroat! Sharkfang! Splashstone! Albatrossfeather! Fernthroat!"

Once the chants had died down, Leafstar meowed solemnly, "Your vigil of silence starts now, and will not end until dawn tomorrow. You may not speak to anyone until then, and must sit vigil just outside our camp entrance." The four new warriors nodded solemnly before they tool their seats to the side of the clearing, and Leafstar concluded the meeting, allowing the crowd to disperse.

Sharkfang
The solid gray tom knew he was breaking tradition and breaking his silence, but he had to tell this to Leafstar. He made his way to the cream tabby tom and dipped his head, as the SeaClan leader turned to head back to his chamber. Leafstar turned, surprise in his leaf-green eyes, asking, "Yes?" Sharkfang chose his words carefully as the young tom stated, "I have to talk to you about Splashp- Splashstone," he corrected himself hastily, "after my vigil." The cream tabby tom gazed at him for a long time before Leafstar replied, "Very well. Come see me after the vigil." Sharkfang dipped his head gratefully, and then padded back to where his littermates were standing, near the entrance, along with the newcomers Waxfeather and Bankrose. Nodding toward the five cats, the solid gray tom led the group outside.

<The next day>
Sharkfang
Sharkfang yawned. Everyone else was wide awake around, but he knew they, too, felt sleep creeping up on them. He blinked as the familiar face of Stormbreeze appeared from the SeaClan camp. The older solid gray tom meowed, "Your vigil ends now, guys. Welcome to SeaClan, Waxfeather and Bankrose. Congratulations on becoming warriors, Sharkfang, Splashstone, Albatrossfeather, and Fernthroat. Now, you four," the former LeafClan warrior added, turning to the former apprentices, "go show these two the warriors' chamber and their nests." Albatrossfeather and Fernthroat nodded and quickly ushered Waxfeather and Bankrose inside, leaving Sharkfang and Splashstone outside with Stormbreeze. The senior warrior meowed, "You two, what are your plans?" Sharkfang glanced at his sister before meowing, "I have things to discuss with Leafstar this morning." Splashstone blinked and meowed, "I was going to take a swim to wake myself up more, then volunteer myself for a hunting patrol." The older solid gray tom chuckled and meowed, "You sure like to keep yourself busy." Splashstone gave a nervous laugh, but didn't say anything before excusing herself. The solid gray she-cat turned away and started descending the narrow wallway that connected the camp from shore.

Once Splashstone was out of earshot, Sharkfang lowered his voice and mewed, "Stormbreeze, I suspect Splashstone is visiting Stormfang and the Dark Forest at night, and I fear for SeaClan's safety." The older tom's green gaze darkened at the mention of the former SeaClan deputy as he replied quickly, "Then let's get that settled with Leafstar. Do tell me what you learn," he added, "if you can." "I will," Sharkfang promised.

<At Leafstar's chamber>
Leafstar, Carrotfur Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, Comfreyleaf, Sharkfang
Leafstar meowed, seeing all the necessary cats gathered, "So, Sharkfang, you wish to tell us that your sister may be conspiring with your father in the Dark Forest, correct?" The young solid gray tom nodded, swallowing, "I hate spreading rumors, Leafstar, but I think this is no rumor nor speculation. I've seen her use moves I've never seen before." Carrotfur directed, "If you remember one of them, can you show me?" Taking a deep breath, Sharkfang nodded and came over to the SeaClan deputy. The solid gray tom then murmured an apology before tripping the bigger tom with his paws and putting his paws (sheathed) near his throat. Sharkfang then immediately retreated, leaving Carrotfur to pick himself up and give his fur a quick shake to get rid of the dirt. The ginger tabby tom confirmed grimly, "It's one of the moves Stormfang taught to his followers during his short-lived reign as tyrant. Applemist eventually used it to murder my adopted sister, Brocadeheart," he added, growling; Leafstar snapped, "Enough, Carrotfur," and turned to Sharkfang. There was a look of resignation on the cream tabby's face as the leader of SeaClan spoke, "We're on our own, neither I nor the medicine cats have received any reply or advice from StarClan." Dappledawn fretted, her green eyes dark with worry, "It isn't like our ancestors to stay silent." Sandripple soothed, "They will tell us when the time is right. They always do," the small browm tabby insisted as Dappledawn opened her mouth to reply. The calico she-cat let out a sigh in reply before mewing, "I hope so." "We will keep trying," Honeytuft assured, "all four of us." Sharkfang meowed, "So you knew." Leafstar replied, glancing at the others, "Yes. We knew since your mother told me that, on the night before you became apprentices, Stormfang came to speak to you five." The young solod gray tom seemed relieved as he spoke, "I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw this." Comfreyleaf mewed solemnly, looking at her brother, "We won't stop trying til we put some sense into Splashstone's head." Leafstar meowed firmly, "We can't punish her unless she makes a move, so don't let her know we are onto her." Carrotfur, Honeytuft, Sandripple, Dappledawn, Comfreyleaf, and Sharkfang agreed, and a somewhat-relieved Sharkfang made his way toward the warriors' chamber.

(Later in the day)
Sharkfang, Comfreyleaf, Albatrossfeather, Fernthroat
Sharkfang led his siblings, save for Splashstone, into the relatively secluded bush they used for secret meetings, and meowed urgently, "We need to talk." Comfreyleaf nodded and mewed, "It's about Splashstone." Albatrossfeather blinked, "What's wrong?" Fernthroat seemed to read Sharkfang's thoughts as the young warrior asked, "Is she doing forbidden stuff with Dad?" Sharkfang seemed taken aback at this insightful response as he asked, "How did you know?" Fernthroat shrugged, "Out of us, she's the most likely to be involved in Dad's plans." Albatrossfeather blanched, "But that means..." "She's out for Leafstar's throat," Comfreyleaf confirmed her brother's suspicions, "she's been training with Stormfang in the Dark Forest ever since she became an apprentice." "That's low," Fernthroat growled, his back hairs rising, "even for her and Dad." "I'd never have thought she'd do it," Albatrossfeather admitted, pawing at the dirt below him, "but she did." "We have to stop her," Comfreyleaf insisted as Sharkfang nodded; the solid gray tom meowed quietly, "We have to protect Leafstar, no matter what." "We swore to protect the Clan, even at the cost of our lives," Albatrossfeather meowed slowly, his gaze meeting his siblings' evenly, "I don't know about you lot, but I'll lay down my life to protect Leafstar." Fernthroat agreed, "Aye, he led SeaClan through everything, from its humble beginnings, to now. Without Leafstar, there would be no modern SeaClan. I'm in." Sharkfang mewed gratefully, "Thank you, Albatross, Fernthroat. Let's get back to camp and do our duties in the meantime." "Right," his siblings replied, and the four littermates headed back to camp, determination shining in their eyes.

(This moon)
Leafstar
Leafstar headed down to the nursery quickly, hoping no one stopped him on his way to see his mate and kits. Carrotfur, his son and deputy, did stop him, but only to offer greetings and follow him to the nursery as well. Chuckling softly, the cream tabby tom and his ginger-pelted son picked their way through the Cave Path that led to the nursery. Once there, the SeaClan leader asked, "Whiterose?" As his white-furred mate replied, "Yes?" Leafstar was tackled to the ground by four balls of fluff that were his second litter of kits. The cream tabby shouted dramatically, "Oh, woe betide me! Is there anyone who can save me from these villainous kits?" Carrotfur puffed his chest out dramatically as he declared, "I, Carrotfur, shall save you!" Giggles came from all nine kits in the nursery as the ginger-furred deputy pounced gently on the nearest of his siblings, Arumkit. The young white she-cat let out a startled squeak, and her brothers came to her rescue by pouncing on their older brother. Now Carrotfur was the one begging for mercy as Leafstar and Whiterose watched from the side, whiskers twitching with amusement.

(On border patrol)
Oakshadow, Ivynose, Accentorfoot, Egretflight
Oakshadow called to the rest of his patrol, "Have you seen anything out of the ordinary?" Egretflight mewed, shaking her head, "No. Nothing here." Ivynose shool his head in the negative, as Accentorfoot mewed, his fluffy tail shooting up into the air in alarm, "Hold on, I think I hear someone-" "I can smell them too now," Ivynlse replied quietly, his jaws open to taste the air. Oakshadow signaled for his patrol to take their positions behind the thick foliage, and wait.

A young she-cat was saying, "I promise, we will be all right. We're in SeaClan territory, if I heard it right from the others." There was a period of silence that followed before two cats came into focus in front of the place the SeaClan cats were hiding in. One was bigger than the other, pure white in pelt color. The other was a beautiful chocolate calico she-cat. The white cat gestured toward the way the patrol had come from earlier, before making more signs with his tail, head, and ears. The chocolate calico nodded patiently and responded, "Maybe we just missed the border patrol-" Her pale blue eyes widened in alarm as she turned to face the hiding spot. She asked loudly, though there was a nervous quaver in her voice, "I know you are there - show yourself!" Oakshadow glanced at his patrolmates before giving the go-ahead. The four SeaClan cats filed out as Oakshadow asked, curiosity in his mew, "How did you know we were there?" Instead of answering, the young she-cat returned with a question of her own, "Are you from SeaClan?" Ivynose meowed, "We are." The chocolate calico seemed relieved and mewed, "Thank StarClan. We have been traveling for moons after our Clan, PeachClan, disbanded." Gesturing toward the white cat, she meowed, "This is my father, Anwyll, and I am Ciela. He is mute, so I came with him - unlike the rest of my siblings," she added, a hint of anger building up in her soft mew. The white tom soothed his daughter by laying his tail on hers for a moment.

Ciela asked, once Anwyll nodded, "May we join?"

Accentorfoot asked, turning to the rest of his Clanmates, "Can we make that decision ourselves?" Egretflight blinked, "I don't think so?" Ivynose mewed, nodding, "We can take them to our camp, but it's ultimately up to the whole of SeaClan." Oakshadow nodded and turned around to face the two expectant ex-PeachClan cats, and meowed, "That is for our Clan to decide. However, we can lead you back to our camp - at the very least, we will give you shelter for tonight."
Ciela dipped her head in acknowledgement and turned to her father, who was already dipping his head in submission, ears twitching toward his daughter. The calico blinked in response and mewed, "Thank you. My father says he is grateful for giving us a chance."

(Back at camp, in the nursery)
Leafstar + family
Leafstar mewed wistfully, watching Carrotfur gently flailing his paws as his younger siblings clambered all over him, "I wish... I wish I could have been more involved with raising Carrotfur." Whiterose laid a paw firmly on Leafstar's nose and mewed sternly, "Don't say that, Leafstar. You are a good father. I am proud of being your mate, and proud of being the mother of your kits." The cream tabby tom sighed in contentment and mewed, leaning against his mate, "You are right, dear."

Suddenly, all of this was interrupted as Egretflight came rushing into the nursery. Both Carrotfur and Leafstar tensed, sensing urgency in the white warrior's movements; Egretflight dipped her head toward all present before she reported, "We were on border patrol along the river, and found two cats. When we confronted them, they said they are refugees from PeachClan." Leafstar sighed and mewed, "Right, Egretflight. Lead the way." Carrotfur gently pulled Onionkit off his back before he, too, stood up and followed the two cats out.

(In Leafstar's chamber)
Border patrol, Leafstar, Carrotfur, new cats
There were two unfamiliar faces in the chamber Leafstar called home, as the SeaClan leader entered the den. He smiled politely at them - a white tom and a chocolate calico - and mewed, "Hello, welcome to SeaClan." The white tom blinked for a moment before dipping his head in greeting as his companion glanced at him before meowing, "Thank you. I am Ciela, and this is my father, Anwyll. We come from PeachClan, a Clan that has disbanded some time ago. We were wondering if we could join your Clan." Leafstar nodded thoughtfully before meowing, "I am Leafstar, leader of SeaClan. I can certainly give you the chance to join our Clan, but the decision ultimately rests on the Clan, as in SeaClan, we have a tradition to allow the entire Clan to detetmine if you can stay or not. Is that all right with you?" Ciela glanced at her father, who nodded and flicked his tail in response; the chocolate calico mewed, "That is fine with us." Pethaps seeing confusion in Leafstat's eyes, Ciela explained hastily, "My father is mute. I must interpret his signs for you." "Ah," Leafstar mewed, looking embarrassed, "I shouldn't have been so nosy-" "It's all right," Ciela replied, smiling a little, "I tend to explain to anyone we meet anyway." Her face fell a little as she added, "That won't hurt our chances of being accepted, will it?" The cream tabby tom shook his head vigorously as he replied, "Absolutely not, Ciela. SeaClan is open to any and all cats seeking shelter, whether it be temporary or permanent." Carrotfur added, "The whole acceptance ceremony might look intimidating, but trust me, I have never seen anyone be rejected in the moons I've been alive." Both cats looked immensely relieved; the older white tom's eyes seem to light up in joy as he bowed his head deeply, as Ciela murmured, "Thank you."

Leafstar cleared his throat and meowed, "We are a Clan bound by the traditions of our warrior ancestors - therefore, is it all right if we were to give you two new names?" Anwyll shook his head and flicked his tail toward his daughter; Ciela mewed, "I'm fine with that, Leafstar, but I'm afraid my father refuses." "Which is fine," the cream tabby replied, "we can arrange for that."

(Sometime later, main camp)
Leafstar
Leafstar strode into the camp, just as the apprentices came back from their training. Their chattering died away as the young cats all dipped their heads in greeting and respectfully shuffled away to the apprentices' chamber before Leafstar could tell them he was about to call a meeting. Nodding knowingly toward their mentors, who just came into camp, the cream tabby leapt up to the Meeting Ledge and called, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, under the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" Cats filed out of their respective chambers as warriors and apprentices alike gathered to hear what their leader had to say.

Leafstar mewed, "Cats of SeaClan, StarClan has, again, blessed us with the joy of seeing new cats joining our ranks." Excited murmurs spread through the Clan as Ciela and Anwyll came into the clearing, escorted by Carrotfur. The leader of SeaClan continued, "According to SeaClan tradition, the entire Clan shall determine if these two cats - who have fled the demise of their previous Clan - will join SeaClan as warriors. If any cat has reason to bar them entry, please say now, or forever hold your peace." There was absolute silence in the clearing as SeaClan cats looked at the newcomers expectantly. Leafstar allowed a few more moments to pass before he declared, "With no objection, Anwyll and Ciela shall be welcome to our Clan." Clearing his throat, Leafstar mewed, "Anwyll and Ciela come from PeachClan, which has since disbanded, and they wished to join our ranks. Anwyll is mute," he continued, glancing at the white tom, who nodded slightly at his mention, "but he has a heart of gold. Ciela is a devoted daughter who wishes nothing but happiness toward her father and her new Clan."

Leafstar took a deep breath and meowed, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on these cats. They have ccome from the demise of their old Clans with hopes of starting anew within ours, and I commend each to you in their turn. Anwyll," he comtinued, "do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The white tom stared at the cream tabby evenly before giving a strong nod in reply. Nodding, Leafstar stated, "Then, by the power of StarClan I confirm your warrior name, Anwyll. StarClan honors your eagerness and faith in our ancestors, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." The cats of SeaClan remained respectfully silent as Leafstar turned to Ciela. "Ciela," he began, his leaf-green eyes gazing down at the chocolate calico, "do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" "I do," Ciela mewed, her voice ringing out across the clearing; the leader of SeaClan nodded before declaring, "Then, by the power of StarClan, I give you your warroor name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Bracketcloud. StarClan honors your kindness and perseverance, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." The cream tabby then leapt down his perch and lay his muzzle on Anwyll's head; the white tom replied by licking his shoulder in return. Once Bracketcloud had done the same, Leafstar stepped back, and allowed the Clan to welcome their newest members with gusto:

"Anwyll! Bracketcloud! Anwyll! Bracketcloud!"

(Note to mod: Please do not find new cats while patrolling until I say otherwise, as I am working on plot. Thank you!)

[ The Clan fasts this moon. ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreyleaf search for strengthening herbs. ]
[ A refugee of GraveClan, Waxwing stumbles upon SeaClan and is welcomed in, being renamed Waxfeather. ]
[ Rose, a former loner, is accepted into SeaClan as a warrior named Bankrose. ]
[ Two refugees from PeachClan are found by a border patrol. They are taken in after they explain what happened. Anwyll insists on keeping his name, while Ciela agrees to receive a new warrior name. She is renamed Bracketcloud. ]
[ Goshawkflight, Lobeliaclaw, Foamshine, and Riverpaw hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Sticklenose, Boomtail, Swiftgale, and Sweetpaw hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Nightwing, Oakshadow, Greywhisker, and Cliffstripe fish at the river. ]
[ Stormbreeze, Pinefoot, Waxfeather, and Bankrose patrol in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Goshawkflight, Cardinalsong, and Campionstorm search for den materials (seaweed, brambles) ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Boomtail, Bellcloud, Wolfshadow, and Goosewing teach their apprentices the Climbing skill. ]
[ Nightwing, Hawkpath, Ivynose, Carrotfur, Fritillarytail, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Combat skill. ]
[ Goldenmist and Jadefall teach their apprentuces the Tracking skill. ]
[ Petrelpaw is ready to take his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Petrelwing! ]
[ Blackpaw is ready to take her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Blackfrost! ]
[ Willowpaw is ready take his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Willowclaw! ]
[ The medicine cats use Dock x1 on Fernthroat to treat him. ]

Leader: (1/1)
          Leafstar | 74 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy: (counted with warriors)
          Carrotfur | 37 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cats: (4/4)
          Comfreyleaf | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Dappledawn | 35 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Honeytuft | 76 moons | Tom | X
          Sandripple | 45 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors: (59/60) {58 not counting deputy}
          Accentorfoot | 29 moons | tom | X
          Albatrossfeather | 16 moons | tom | X
          Anwyll | 43 moons | tom | X | powers - mute
          Arrowthroat | 19 moons | tom | X
          Bankrose | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Bellcloud | 39 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 67 moons | she-cat | X
          Boomtail | 29 moons | tom | X
          Bracketcloud | 16 moons | she-cat | X | power: can sense what others are feeling
          Brimflower | 56 moons | she-cat | X
          Campionstorm | 20 moons | nonbinary (bio female) | X
          Cardinalsong | 28 moons | tom | X
          Centaurytuft | 28 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 71 moons | tom | X - powers
          Cliffstripe | 29 moons | tom | X
          Conifer | 71 moons | tom | X
          Coppertail | 26 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 46 moons | she-cat | X
          Dustflower | 73 moons | she-cat | X
          Egretflight | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Fernthroat | 16 moons | tom | X
          Foamshine | 20 moons | tom | X
          Fritillarytail | 67 moons | she-cat | X
          Goldenmist | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Goosewing | 67 moons | she-cat | X
          Goshawkflight | 46 moons | tom | X
          Greywhisker | 32 moons | tom | X
          Grousewhisker | 38 moons | tom | X
          Hailcloud | 80 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 39 moons | tom | X
          Hollyspots | 35 moons | she-cat | X
          Icyclaw | 19 moons | tom | X
          Ivynose | 46 moons | tom | X
          Jadefall | 29 moons | she-cat | X
          Juniperfrost | 27 moons | tom | X
          Lightfur | 19 moons | tom | X
          Lobeliaclaw | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Magpiepelt | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 77 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 40 moons | tom | X
          Nightwing | 60 moons | she-cat | X
          Oakshadow | 62 moons | tom | X
          Pinefoot | 45 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 41 moons | she-cat | X
          Seabreeze | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Sharkfang | 16 moons | tom | X
          Shorefall | 77 moons | tom | X
          Splashstone | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Sticklenose | 63 moons | tom | X
          Stormbreeze | 78 moons | tom | X
          Sulphurstream | 44 moons | tom | X
          Swiftgale | 25 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 35 moons | tom | X
          Thunderstrike | 52 moons | tom | X
          Waxfeather | 14 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 77 moons | she-cat | X
          Winterflame | 19 moons| she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 52 moons | tom | X

Apprentices: (15/15)
          Adderpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Blackpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Bonepaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Boragepaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Brackenpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Brightpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Buntingpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Creampaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Harrierpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Mistypaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Petrelpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Rainpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Riverpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Sweetpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Willowpaw | 13 moons | tom | X

Queens: (13/15) {queen/kit counted as one}
          Oatstripe | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Rippleheart | 46 moons | she-cat | X | Permaqueen
          Softdawn | 56 moons | she-cat | X - blind | Permaqueen
          Whiterose | 86 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Arumkit | 4 moons | she-cat | X
          Chamomilekit | 4 moons | tom | X
          Curlewkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Dotterelkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Emberkit | 1 moon | she-cat | X
          Godwitkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Limpetkit | 4 moons | tom | X
          Onionkit | 4 moons | tom | X
          Railkit | 1 moon | tom | X

Elders: (1/5)
          Thicketscar | 101 moons | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    ForestClan | Simonpet
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Bark: Unknown usage. x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x1
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x4
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x2
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x3
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x2
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x0
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x2
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x7
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x4
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x1
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x2
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x1
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x3
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x2
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x2
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x2
    Lovage: Cures coughs x3
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x5
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x3
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x2
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x1
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x1
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x3
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x3
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x3
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x2
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Den Materials
    Item | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x22 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x2 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    Big Fish | x6 | 3 servings
    Total | 77 servings

Mentors:
    Hawkpath | Brightpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Pinefoot | Petrelpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat, Climbing
    Thunderstrike | Blackpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat, Climbing
    Whisperdust | Willowpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat, Climbing
    Ivynose | Bonepaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Wolfshadow | Buntingpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Bellcloud | Boragepaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Goldenmist | Adderpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Nightwing | Brackenpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Carrotfur | Harrierpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Boomtail | Rainpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Goosewing | Mistypaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Fritillarytail | Creampaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Jadefall | Sweetpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Mintnose | Riverpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Palekit | 3 moons | she-cat | Fell off of cliff while playing with Grasskit
    Grasskit | 3 moons | tom | Fell off of cliff while playing with Palekit
    Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | Fell off of the Sea Path while not listening to his mentor Cliffstripe's warnings
    Breezewhisker | 38 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Lavenderpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted), Arumkit, Chamomilekit, Limpetkit, Onionkit
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (WildClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarpaw, Brightpaw, Petrelpaw, Blackpaw
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkfang, Splashstone, Comfreyleaf, Albatrossfeather, Fernthroat
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowpaw, Lavenderpaw, Bonepaw, Buntingpaw, Boragepaw
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightfur, Seabreeze, Ashkit, Arrowthroat, Icyclaw (adopted), Winterflame (adopted), Magpiepelt (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icyclaw, Winterflame, Magpiepelt
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainpaw, Mistypaw, Creampaw
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetpaw, Riverpaw
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderpaw, Brackenpaw, Grasskit, Harrierpaw
    Goosewing and Rippleheart | Half-Siblings (same mother, different father)
    Sticklenose | Blood-uncle to Icyclaw, Winterflame, and Magpiepelt
    ??? and Oatstripe | Dotterelkit, Emberkit, Godwitkit, Railkit, Curlewkit
    Oakshadow and Oatstripe | Siblings/Littermates
    Thicketscar | Father to Oakshadow and Oatstripe
    Anwyll and ??? | Azaleawhisker, Astrantiabreeze, Bracketcloud, and Marigoldnose
    Name and Name | Relationships
Last edited by winter solstice. on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⥽ ) ' louluclan , the ninth moon .

Postby w0ah » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:23 pm

████████████████████████████████
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      01. total population: 021 cats ─ 02. she-cats: 10 ─ 03. toms: 11 ─ 04. servings: 005 ─ 05. stars: 00/00/0006. archive: here!
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

iindentIt had been a moon since the clan returned to their camp, devastated by the sight of their destroyed home, the result of rising tides and flooding. Although this had been a common phenomenon on the island, never had the floods reached the heights they had this year -- it was a rare occasion that occurred every few years or so, some worse than the years before. Now, however, the condition of what was left had greatly improved from what it had before -- after long nights and early mornings, the dens were fully rebuilt and stabilized, capable of holding the cats they were required. The queen’s kits, Akela, were especially elated to return to their den, finding themselves bounding inside with their mother crawling in behind. The warrior’s den was not only rebuilt, but also upgraded from the condition it had been in before -- they had expanded it to fit more of the clan’s growing numbers, burrowing separate chambers and a wider stretch of the entire structure across the ground. The warriors still worked to this day, caking mud onto the outside to build a thick layer and then intertwining sticks, brambles, and an assortment of stronger materials suited to keeping the dens together and in shape to resist the weather conditions the islanders normally faced.

iindentWeaving between the fresh shrubbery, Lilo flicked her tail from side to side as she paused every few moments or so to sift through the assortment of foliage for the stronger materials she sought after, such as the thick vines which hung from the trees, or the wide palm-leaves they dropped. However, she hadn’t had much luck in this region, and so she veered to her left and started along that way. She nudged her way between a thicket and emerged in a small, sandy clearing, surrounded by thick palms and a sparse moss littering the patch. The she-cat padded through the clearing, testing a few of the clumps with her paws -- it was a substance unlike which she’d encounter normally, although she had seen its pale green coloring peeking through the structure of some of the dens, or nestled in the dens of a few of the warriors. Although perplexed by this oddity, Lilo lowered her nose to a large clump and gripped it between her teeth, drawing her head back and tearing a section from it. She then turned and started her way back from where she whence came, toward the clan’s camp that is.

iindentIt wasn’t long, however, as the petite, red-furred feline trotted along, that she was joined by another warrior whom worked just as she to gather materials. “How did you manage to find that?” The orange tabby tom spoke, voice muffled through the vines he carried, dragging against the ground. Lilo peered through the corner of her eyes toward him, shrugging her shoulders as best she could while keeping a constant pace, finding herself struggling to keep with his long strides. “I really don’t know, I just randomly came across some clearing.” Her voice was equally as muffled in her reply, the moss nearly falling from her mouth several times as she spoke. “You know, that stuff is pretty rare here. Some cats only find those patches once in their lives and are never able to track it down again.” Lilo was rather shocked by this, taking the moment to turn her gaze toward him, brows furrowed in amazement. “Really? No, I’d never known that.” Luck must have been on her side this day as she had somehow come across the clearing and its abundance of this moss, something the molly herself had never heard nor known to be such a treasure among the island. Had she known, she’d left a mark for her to identify it later in the day as she returned to the forest to search for more materials -- but, of course, she hadn’t done so, and in a way she felt it was best it played-out as so. Perhaps the gods preferred for this to happen as so? Perhaps they wanted to keep this moss rare?

iindentHer thoughts on the strange material dwindled as she and the tom entered the clearing, he allowing her to crawl beneath the log before him and enter the camp, he then following close behind. He joined by her side to follow into the direction of the warrior’s den, which was the structure they were currently working to repair and upgrade in its condition. As the orange tabby parted-ways to join a few other cats onto the outer-structure, the molly bowed inside and guided her way toward her own nest, which had been further toward the back of the wide, open space than she had first remembered -- since the expansions they’d made, there was much more space to spread-out amongst the floor. This was to many of the warrior’s enjoyment, as being able to stretch their limbs to their fullest extent and not kick another cat in their sleep was such a fantastical concept to be able to have. Lilo, however, didn’t mind much -- in her past, she’d nearly laid on top of the others she slept with, an uncomfortable experience to say the least.

iindentThe petite she-cat finally crept toward her nest and gently laid the clump of the pale-green moss atop it, staring pointedly at it for a few seconds or so before turning away and returning back into the sunlight. The orange tabby tom greeted her upon her emergence, and surprised by his courtesy, the she-cat smiled politely toward him and allowed him to follow by her side, he again allowing her to exit first and then they continued onward. “Think you’ll be able to find that clearing again?” He joked, smirking lightly as he kept his eyes focused before him. Lilo glanced toward him with a scoff escaping her lips, again widening her normal gait to keep to his. “You just told me I’ll only see it once in my entire existence, I think that chance is highly unlikely.”

iindent“Well, you never know.” He continued, peering toward her playfully. “Maybe you’re just lucky.” Lilo again pulled a chuckle from this, shaking her head lightly and facing away to focus ahead, their ears twitching to and fro as they remained on alert. The tom, however, turned his head to view the she-cat, sweeping his eyes over her petite form for a moment then piping-up their conversation once more. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I ever introduced myself -- my name is Makaio.” Nodding toward the tom, the red-furred molly repeated his name in her head then turned to meet his gaze. “No worries, my name is Lilo.”

iindent“Lilo, it’s nice to meet you.” Makaio ended with a polite smile, then turning back to the way he originally faced. There was a comfortable silence that fell over the two felines once more, all until something perplexing and rather shocking occurred to the pair -- they found the clearing once more. “Well, it seems you are just damn lucky.” The tom remarked.

iindentThe two felines paused to gaze out unto the patches of the pale-green moss, they then stepping inside to sniff the moisture clinging to their tendrils. “They’re so weird, I’ve never seen anything like them before in my life.” Lilo began, raising her voice as to project it to the tom who stood a ways across the clearing from her. “They are, aren’t they.” He returned, echoing between the trunks of the palms. “It’s the most comfortable and durable bedding though, I’ll say that -- they rarely crumble, and when they dry of moisture, they still retain their strength and elasticity without falling apart.” The red-furred molly continued onward, merely nodding to his words as she continued to sniff through the bunches, the overwhelming abundance of these strange mosses. “I wonder why they are so rare when they grow at such a rate as this!” She remarked. Makaio shrugged, he too unaware of how this was to occur. “I’m not sure, perhaps no-one’s ever traveled this far.”

iindent“Pff! Of course they have, someone’s had to have at least walked through here once or twice in the many centuries we’ve been here -- it’s surely impossible that this clearing hasn’t been unexplored.” Makaio paused to watch her speak, nodding his head once she finished with a chuckle. “That’s true, I’ll give you that.” He then turned away, continuing forward with his nose lowered to the ground as Lilo watched him. “If that’s so, then we’ve got some good liars in our clan huh?” And with that, they both let out their laughter.

iindentBy the time the two warriors began their trek home, Aonani had already begun to lay across the sky and shield the earth from the light of Wehilani. Lilo paced with a bounce in her step, she and Makaio exchanging a few words here and there, laughing, she scoffing to his outrageous jokes. It became almost too unbelievable to the molly how he made her laugh, and how in such little time he’d made her feel open toward him. Already she found herself enjoying this time with him, and it made her glad -- ever since she had joined the clan, it had been difficult to nudge herself into the social-structure they had built, and let alone many any friends among them had become impossible. This wasn’t because they weren’t friendly or kind toward her, which is exactly the opposite, but simply because of her own guarded nature. Ever since she’d joined, floods had taken over the land and only managed to overwhelm the molly whom had just joined not many moons before it, still so unfamiliar with the terrain. Then, to finally return to the home she barely knew, it was even more difficult for her to handle the emotion that spread throughout the others as they viewed the devastated condition of their camp -- was it bad that she felt nothing at first glance?

iindentAs the red-furred molly returned to reality, shaking the thoughts from her head, she just then noticed the orange tabby tom staring directly at her -- in a pleasant way, however, not in a way which really irked her. She smiled toward him, flicked the tip of her tail a few times, then tilted her head to the side. “Everything alright?” She quipped in the darkness, ears swiveling to and fro as the chirping of bugs arose in the air and echoed throughout the forest. “I’m just glad we spent today together, is all.” He returned, glancing away in the moment he could and through the shrubbery, just barely peeking into the blue, churning waves of the ocean. Without a word’s notice, he rose from his haunches and parted the foliage from the woodline and onto the shore, leaving Lilo watching his tail disappear on the other side. She was quick to follow him, however, without a second’s doubt.

iindentShe scampered to his side and they soon matched each other’s pace, but as she gazed up toward him, he gazed into the moon and the stars shining brightly overhead, reflecting on the water as it flashed on the waves. “I’ve just noticed it’s been the first night in weeks we’ve seen a clear sky.” He commented, eyes unwavering. The petite she-cat remained silent, turning to view the sky as he did, perplexed by the same sight of the crescent moon and twinkling stars. “When I was younger, my mother told me stories of Makunakua and the souls of our ancestors…” Lilo smiled, waving her tail pleasantly. “Ah yes, I’ve heard those stories too. We all have, I believe -- my mother told me similar stories, but she was unfamiliar with the gods.”

iindentMakaio paused and turned to face the ocean, gazing them unto its crisp waves as they shone just as brightly in its reflection. “My mother risked telling me those stories, but she did so anyway, for my own sake.” He sighed, shifting once more to meet the molly’s gaze. “I know she paid for it in the end, and to that I will never forgive them.” Furrowing her brows, Lilo arose with question; “Them?” The orange tabby huffed. “The village-cats, those mangy rogues. But I used to be one of them, y’know… I did what they did, I believed what they believed, and to this day I sympathize with them…” He paused to take a breath. “I understand their struggles. Here, however, I have to keep my mouth shut or I’ll be shunned for saying such things.”

iindentLilo gently leaned her nose against his shoulder, or what she could manage, and offered the tom her support. “I was one of them too, but my mother was a kittypet. She guided me to my freedom before the twolegs could snag me, however, and that was the last I saw of her. Around here, I listen to how they speak of them, and I cannot help feeling conflicted. If I told a single soul I felt such way, they’d the same to me as they would to you.” Sighing once more, she leaned back. “We all have our pasts, Makaio, but you are not alone -- I know many of our members who were former rogues, village-cats, or even kittypets at some point in their lives. What matters is how we fulfill our purpose as a warrior, and not how our past defines who we are.”

iindentThe tom, smiling down to the petite, red-furred molly, purred gently. “Thank you, Lilo.” She delivered a nod in response, breaking their gaze to watch the stars and the moon shift along the open sky as they had before.

ACTIONS FOR POST 009
      ↪ the clan enjoys the delicacies of a bird and a small fish to fill their stomachs in health.
      ↪ basil and numbani from the night court may be found on patrols.
      ↪ dragon and dorado are renamed, becoming holokai and tua.
      ↪ kainalu and kalua move-up the ranks from kits to apprentices!
      ↪ akuma leads haku, etana, momilani, leinani, and lilo on a hunting patrol.
      ↪ akamai leads lanakila, iwalani, makaio, ulani, and holokai on a border patrol.
      ↪ lilo, makaio, and etana search for materials throughout the territory.
      ↪ makani sets-off to gather herbs on a herb-hunting patrol throughout the territory.
      ↪ nohea trains with akamai, tua trains with ulani, kainalu trains with makaio, and kalua trains with leinani.

┌────────────────────────┐

LEADER
      kaimana , ♀ , 47 moons
      other information here. . . . . .

└────────────────────────┘

DEPUTY
      ✦ namehere , ♀♂ , 00 moons

MEDICINE CAT
      makani , ♂ , 51 moons

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ──────────────────────
      WARRIORS
      akamai , ♂ , 54 moons
      akuma , ♂ , 20 moons
      etana , ♂ , 64 moons
      haku , ♂ , 51 moons
      holokai , ♂ , 31 moons
      iwalani , ♀ , 35 moons
      lanakila , ♂ , 24 moons
      leinani , ♀ , 24 moons
      lilo , ♀ , 31 moons
      makaio , ♂ , 54 moons
      momilani , ♀ , 47 moons
      ulani , ♀ , 17 moons

APPRENTICES
      nohea , ♀ , 10 moons
      tua , ♂ , 8 moons
      kainalu , ♂ , 6 moons
      kalua , ♂ , 6 moons
      ──────────────────────
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ──────────────────────
      QUEENS
      akela , ♀ , 34 moons
      katya , ♀ , 35 moons
      ↪ due in one moon . . .

KITS
      keone , ♀ , 5 moons

ELDERS
      ──────────────────────
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

┌──────────────────────── ┐

ALLIES & RIVALS
      ✓ clan name here . . . . . . . . user
      𝘟 clan name here . . . . . . . . user

MATERIALS STORAGE
      next den decay: two
      leaves . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (3)
      sticks . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(4)
      vines . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(3)

└──────────────────────── ┘
      ┌──────────────────────── ┐

FAMILY TIES
      akela & pa: kainalu, kalua, keone
      katya & father: due in one moon..
      mother & father: kits' names here

MENTORSHIP
      akamai ⟶ nohea (4): h, b, cl, sw
      ulani ⟶ tua (#): skills learned . .
      makaio ⟶ kainalu (#): skills learn
      leinani ⟶ kalua (#): skills learned

└──────────────────────── ┘
      ┌ ──────────────────────── ┐

FRESH-KILL PILE
      frogs . . . one serving . . . (2)
      rabbits . . . two servings . . . (1)
      ermine . . . two servings . . . (1)
      small fish . . . two servings . . . (0)
      big fish . . . three servings . . . (1)
      birds . . . three servings . . . (3)

HERBAL STORAGE
      located here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

└ ──────────────────────── ┘
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ duskclan.

Postby avenoir. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:57 am

━━━━━━━━ the inheritance of descentclan ━━━━━━━━
❖ number of cats: 37 | 19 ♂ - 18 ♀ | servings: 6 servings > 2 more posts
next visit to moonpool: --/--/19
upcoming kittings: none | injuries: none
clan trial: none

wip.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the borders are open for new cats that want to join the clan

clan events
Frostedleaf, Shadedfrost and Bramblestrike join the clan (x)

patrols
Nightseer goes herb hunting and practices medicine

hunting
Sandfur, Coalnose, Dewmist, Fawnspring, Fogshade, Frostedleaf
Mistice, Sunstream, Silverstep, Littletail, Ghostcloud

border
Cedarwatcher, Falconleap and Pantherclaw go on patrol

supplies
Littletail, Fogshade and Basildusk

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leader
        Viperstar | 81 moons | ♂ |
        Lives: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Deputy
        cat name | - moons | ♂/♀ | ✧

Advisers
        Bluerye | 102 moons | ♂ |
        Frostaster | 101 moons | ♀ |

Medicine Cat
        Nightseer | 33 moons | ♂ |
        skill points: 5/5

Apprentice Medicine Cat

Warriors
        Cedarwatcher | 85 moons | ♂ |
        Falconleap | 83 moons | ♂ |
        Pantherclaw | 82 moons | ♀ |
        Mistice | 77 moons | ♀ |
        Sunstream | 74 moons | ♀ |
        Silverstep | 68 moons | ♂ |
        Ghostcloud | 62 moons | ♀ |
        Batfang | 61 moons | ♂ |
        Shadedfrost | 56 moons | ♀ |
        Frostedleaf | 52 moons | ♀ |
        Bramblestrike | 43 moons | ♂ |
        Sandfur | 34 moons | ♂ |
        Coalnose | 24 moons | ♂ |
        Dewmist | 24 moons | ♀ |
        Fawnspring | 24 moons | ♀ |
        Zephyrwind | 22 moons | ♂ |
        Basildusk | 22 moons | ♂ |
        Fogshade | 21 moons | ♂ |
        Littletail | 20 moons | ♀ |
        Swiftstep | 17 moons | ♂ |
        Honeypelt | 17 moons | ♀ |

Apprentices:
        cat name | - moons | ♀ | ✧

Queens:
        Creamheart | 75 moons | ♀ |
        Feathermist | 61 moons | ♀ |
        Cloverstem | 54 moons | ♀ |
        cat name | - moons | ♀ | ✧

Kits:
        Tawnykit | 2 moons | ♂ |
        Flarekit | 2 moons | ♀ |
        Larchkit | 2 moons | ♂ |
        Pebblekit | 2 moons | ♀ |
        Minnowkit | 2 moons | ♀ | (half blind)
        Reedkit | 2 moons | ♂ |
        Sedgekit | 2 moons | ♂ |
        Rimekit | 1 moons | ♂ |
        Cloudkit | 1 moons | ♀ |

Elders:

Borders
        northern border | spiderclan | k a e d e
        eastern border | clan | user
        southern border | clan | user
        western border | twistedclan | spasticjazzhands

Ally and Enemy Clans:
        clan | user | ally/enemy

Fresh-Kill Piles:
        mice | x 2 | 1 serving
        minnows | x 0 | 1 serving
        squirrel | x 0 | 2 serving
        small fish | x 3 | 2 serving
        birds | x 0 | 3 serving
        big fish | x 0 | 3 serving

Medicine Store
        borage | 1 | bring down fever, produce more milk
        burdock root | 2 | heal rat bites
        catmint | 1 | treat greencough and whitecough
        chamomile | 1 | soothe mind
        chervil | 1 | treat infected wounds and bellyache
        chickweed | 1 | treat greencough
        cobwebs | 4 | stop bleeding
        daisy leaves | 2 | ease pain of aching joints
        heather nectar | 1 | easier swallowing and sweeter mixtures
        holly berries | 1 | poisonous
        horse tail | 1 | treat infection and stop bleeding
        juniper berries | 1 | soothe bellyache, ease beathing
        mallow leaf | 1 | soothe bellyache
        marigold | 2 | stop infection and bleeding
        mint | 1 | hide the scent of death
        poppy seed | 1 | soothe shock and distress
        ragwort leaves | 1 | aching joints and keep strength up
        raspberry leaves | 1 | ease pain, stop bleeding
        tansy | 1 | cure coughs, wounds and poison
        willow leaves | stop vomiting
        yarrow | 1 | extract poison from wounds

den materials
        twigs x 1
        feathers x 1
        moss x 1
        leaves x 0
        rock x 0
        mud x 0

Mates:
        Brokentwig & Softlily
        ↪ Coalnose, Fawnspring, Deerkit, Dewmist
        Viperclaw & Mistice
        ↪ Zephyrwind, Hazekit
        Duskstar & Frostaster
        ↪ Fogshade, Littletail ( adopted )
        Batfang & Feathermist
        ↪ Rimekit, Cloudkit
        Nightseer & Cloverstem ( forbidden )
        ↪ Tawnykit, Flarekit
        unknown & Creamheart
        ↪ Larchkit, Pebblekit, Minnowkit, Reedkit, Sedgekit

Mentors:
        Batfang ▸ Swiftpaw :: fight, hunt, swim, climb
        Pantherclaw ▸ Honeypaw :: fight, hunt, swim, climb
        mentor ▸ apprentice :: move, move, move

Deceased Cats:
        Robinflight | 58 moons | - debris

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
trivia:
advisers are chosen by the leader and have a very important role among the clan, but in the end, the decision are all made by the leader.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
insert info here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
rules:
the leader can be helped by the advised and the deputy, but its word is the one that shall be followed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
outsider cats shall be put on a test after three moons to be fully accepted in the clan. it's the leader, the deputy
and the advisers' decision to accept them or not. it doesn't apply to cats sent by starclan, though.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Take me through the night
Fall into the dark side

We don't need the light
We'll live on the dark side

my darling...
avenoir.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidCactus » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:46 pm

MORAYCLAN
Number of Cats: 04 | Next Dark Forest Visit: Now | Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 20

There’d been a slight pause - a sudden halt as the clan processed what had just happened. It was as if all time had stood still - a surreal moment where nothing truly felt real.
Then the riot began.

Russetslash leapt away from Dawnstar’s mangled body, just narrowly dodging Ferretswipe’s claws. He turned to her, hissing and spitting violently at his former mate as she stood over her brother’s corpse, a certain fury in her eyes that could only be described as pure bloodlust. Russetslash didn’t necessarily care though; if she was foolish enough to have his kits, then she’d be easy to defeat - just like all of the other weak-minded cats in this forsaken clan. They were all idiots, the lot of them. Some, he could see, still clung onto the feeble hope that all of this was just some bad dream - that Russetslash hadn’t just renounced his faith in StarClan and killed their leader.

Oh, how stupid they all were.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Ferretswipe lunged at him, her claws raking down his eyes and earning a sharp screech in return. He glared at the molly, quickly throwing her off of him - Russetslash had always been such a massive brute, so it wasn’t terribly difficult to overpower Ferretswipe. How’d she think he took down that weakling Dawnstar so easily?

He slammed a paw down on her head, his claws digging into her pelt as she stilled in fear. He could hear her breath hitch in her throat; “Excellent,” the dastardly tom thought to himself as he smirked and leaned down to her level and spoke quietly amongst the raging chaos of the panicking cats around him. “Unless you’ve devalued the lives of our kits,” he murmured softly, “then I suggest you leave MorayClan and never return.”
“You… You monster!” she spat through gritted teeth, barely struggling beneath his paw despite her obvious defiance. “How could you do this, Russetslash? I… I thought you…”
“You thought what?” he sneered. “That I was different? That I actually loved you? Please, Ferretswipe - thinking is obviously too dangerous a game for such a mousebrain as yourself. You’re nothing if you couldn’t see how weak you’d brother was!”

The molly froze at his words, her face twisted in pain and realization. Russetslash could’ve sworn he’d seen a quick watering in her eyes before they distorted to a look of pure, unadulterated hatred. The tom grinned as she managed to free herself from his clutches, attempting to pin him (and failing miserably). Russetslash scoffed at his former mate, who was seething with rage at his words. “Do you hate me, Ferretswipe?” he chuckled. “Go ahead - say it. Say how much you despise me, how much you want to see the blood run from my throat - it will only drive you forward!”

Ferretswipe opened her mouth to say something (probably along the lines of “Go choke on a rat” - she always was the feisty one) when Russetslash felt something prick his tail. He flicked it angrily, hearing a tiny squeak as the angry kit tumbled forward into his line of sight.

Heronpaw.

The tom paused momentarily before his lips curled back into a sick, sadistic grin, his eyes flashing over to his former mate’s as he noticed how the color drained from her face at the sight of her firstborn. “Well well well,” Russetslash chuckled darkly. “What do we have here? A pathetic little runt trying to take on a full-fledged warrior? How sad.”

“Don’t you dare lay a single claw on him Russetslash!” Ferretswipe cried out, thrashing violently as she tried to protect her kit. “Kill me instead! Just don’t hurt him!”
“Me? Kill an apprentice?” Russetslash feigned disgust at her words. “Now what do you take me for, dear Ferretswipe? A monster?”

She seemed to relax for a moment before tensing up at his next statement:
“I’m sure the coyotes will have no qualms in doing it for me.”

Across the clearing stood Blizzardspirit, his claws dug firmly into the ground as he fastened himself to it, unable to find the will to move. On one hand, Russetslash had just killed their leader. While Dawnstar wasn’t exactly the fairest at times, he was still their leader - that wasn’t exactly something that was easily forgiven by StarClan.
But on the other hand, Russetslash had done so much for Blizzardspirit. He’d given the tom a home - shown him how to hunt, how to fight, even how to love… Not that the red-furred tom would ever reciprocate. He already had a mate - Ferretswipe, her name was? - and two kits, Heronpaw and Dustkit. There was no way he’d betray them… Right?

But as he saw Ferretswipe lunge for her mate, those suspicions had gone right down the drain as his friend had slammed her down and broken her spirit within seconds of speaking to her. He’d seen the color drain from her face - the light dying from her beautiful blue eyes… It was almost too much.

Almost.

In all honesty, the tom was inwardly thrilled that Russetslash was through with Ferretswipe - he was like a giddy apprentice, a smile creeping on his face before he noticed a small group begin to head towards his friend - a small group that shot looks like daggers towards him.
Blizzardspirit couldn’t let that happen. And it seemed he wasn’t alone.

“Russetslash!”
The aforementioned tom turned towards the voice, glaring at the former deputy. “Skunkeye, how pleasant to see you again,” he purred. “With the way you run from battle I’d have thought you’d be gone by now!”
The black and white tom snarled, a few warriors backing him up. “Your days are numbered, Russetslash. Leave or be dragged down by the Dark Forest.”

“Oh, and I suppose you’ll be bringing ‘swift justice,’ kittypet?” Russetslash mused. “Let’s see you try.”
Skunkeye growled and lunged, only to be quickly taken down by a flash of grey and orange - one that Russetslash recognized all too quickly.

“Took you long enough,” he called to the molly as she pinned Skunkeye down by the throat. “I’d have thought you’d be quicker than this, Dappleblaze. What happened to being the fastest warrior in all of MorayClan?”
Dappleblaze simply scowled as she muttered bitterly, “You’re lucky someone was willing to save you, mousebrain. You call me slow? What happened to getting rid of the harlot, eh?”
Ferretswipe fumed under her former mate’s paw. “You’re one to talk, Dappleblaze! What ever happened to Blackfur?”

The calico pinned her ears back as she dug her teeth into Skunkeye’s throat, his gurgling screams quickly silencing as the other cats (excluding Russetslash) stared in horror. She pulled away from his now stilled body as she flicked her tail irritably. “Get rid of her before I do,” she snapped, turning towards Skunkeye’s frightened posse.
“Don’t tell me what to do,” the tom called over his shoulder as he turned back to his former family. “You two,” he murmured, “you know too much. Can’t have you around if you’re defiant, now, can I? But Dustkit, on the other hand-”

“You won’t take either of our kits!” Ferretswipe yelled. “You’ll never find Dustkit - he’s safe, out of harm’s way! Get bent!”

“Tch. You’re boring me.”
The molly yelped as her former mate scruffed her, dragging her kicking, screaming body towards the lake. Heronpaw followed desperately, screaming the entire way as he tried to reason with his father.
His cries fell on deaf ears as Russetslash forced Ferretswipe’s head under the water.

Blizzardspirit, meanwhile, had been fighting tooth and claw alongside Dappleblaze shortly after the red tom left. The enemy lines were dwindling - the loyalists of MorayClan were either fleeing, dead, or dying. The grey and white tom puffed his chest out proudly as he turned to see Hailwish - the older medicine cat - dragging a wounded molly into his den. He paused once he noticed Blizzardspirit watching him, narrowing his eyes as he hurried inside.
Blizzardspirit paused before rushing in, turning to see Hailwish feeding the molly poppy seeds. “Hailwish, is that-”
“Hush, you fool!” the elder tom hissed before turning back to the molly. “You’ll be alright, Juniperleaf. Just-”
He was cut short as Blizzardspirit rushed towards him, tackling him as they erupted into a frenzy of claws and flying fur. “Blizzardspirit, you idiot! Look, look!”

The furious tom turned just in time to see Juniperleaf frothing at the mouth, coughing and hacking violently as realization hit them both. “You gave her foxglove?”
“Of course I did, now get off me you fool!”

It wasn’t long before Russetslash had cleared the camp of any loyalists. He turned towards his followers - Dappleblaze, Blizzardspirit, and Hailwish - and grinned.

“Welcome, you wonderful psychopaths, to the new and improved MorayClan. As my first order of business…”

• Russetstar becomes the forced leader of MorayClan
• Russetstar asks the Dark Forest for a warrior.
• Russetstar and Blizzardspirit go on border patrol, specifically looking for Dustkit.
• Russetstar, Blizzardspirit, and Dappleblaze go on a hunting patrol.
• Hailwish looks for herbs and practices medicine.
• Dappleblaze and Hailwish go on a gathering patrol.

Leader: (1/1)
          Russetstar | 42m | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: (1/1)
          Blizzardspirit | 32m | Tom | X

Medicine Cat: (1/2)
          Hailwish | 59m | Tom | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors: (1/20)
          Dappleblaze | 27m | Molly | X

Apprentices: (0/10)

Queens: (0/10)

Kits: (*See Queens*)

Elders: (0/5)
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
rancidCactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:55 am

ImageImageImageImage
[ 105 females ] [ 87 males ] [ 1 non binary ] [ 1 genderfluid ] [ 1 agender ] [ 195 total ] [ moonpool 06/10] [ 27 servings ]
────────────────────────────────────────

Story Part 1 - Fluff
Story Part 2 - Angst

[ jaggedmask is slain by rouges ]
[ sproutpaw's front leg is shattered and amputated ]
[ diverpaw's back legs are broken ]
[ cygnetpaw is blinded ]
[ sorrelpaw has lost her tail ]
[ asphodelpaw has lost her tongue ]
[ myrtlepaw has lost an eye ]
[ gem has lost her ears and become deaf ]
[ manasa has broken her spine, just above the hips ]
[ elesius has been blinded and had his face mauled to the point where he cannot speak ]
[ gaia has serious injuries to her front two legs ]

[ swiftclan consumes x9 big fish ]

[ weslie, luxx, ta-bitjet, arumwillow, sheephop, velvetflicker, gladestep, brambleleaf, strawberryfall, mottledberry, leafrush, rownfern and aloestem look for herbs to heal the injured cats ]

[ bayak, whimbrelstep, lightningstrike, emori, sneezenose, and sproutwhistle hunt ]
[ alysia, orpheus, kassandra, masondash, niamh, and leafcurl hunt ]
[ asteria, alexious, sleetfall, anca, koi, and argusfang hunt ]
[ rowan, smokefrost, heronface, luxxstrike, maplesun, and nolana hunt ]
[ diamond, bubbleheart, perseus, poppy, kestrelwhisper, and echo hunt ]
[ waverly, manateecall, hopstorm, arachnidswipe, rivergaze, and cedarwisp patrol ]
[ oakshade, palenose, hawkthorn, wintam, pouncecloud, and layla patrol ]
[ cleopatra, gonplei, beebite, flurry, killmonger, and bearslayer patrol ]
[ stormrise, harriercloud, pumicetail, yellowsong, onyx, and onya patrol ]
[ hailstorm, honeychirp, bluesight, tinyscratch, rainfall, and reyna look for den materials ]
[ manateecall, hopstorm, arachnidswipe, rivergaze, cedarwisp, and palenose look for den materials ]

[ all healthy apprentices train, missy and octavian oversee ]

( weslie, bayak, luxx, arumwillow, rowan, sheephop, oakshade, cleopatra, stormrise, hailstorm, honeychirp, diamond, missy, ta-bitjet, and octavian have applicable powers)

[ lightningstrike visits the moon pool and recieves his nine lives, and the name lightningstar ]

[ jayde is kitting! father is redstar. anellia attends. x1 borage is used. x1 ragwort is used. ]

( can be found on patrol: tauriel, clarke, ezio, adriel, cersei, foxberry, qadira, padame, helios, beethorn, marigoldfern )
( tauriel and clarke are mates, qadira, foxberry, padame, and helios are siblings, beethorn and marigoldfern are siblings )

┌───────────────────────────────────┐
main camp
medicine cat
velvetflicker - female - 57
( due in two moons )

nursery helpers
tangerinegaze - female – 54
weslie - male - 17
missy - female – 17
magnoliarose - female – 60
anellia - female – 28
jayde - female – 44
( kitting! )

queens and kings
teresa - female - 41
daisysun - female – 40
snakefang - female - 25
raccoontail - female - 25
swanlake - female - 44
( is deaf )
aster - female - 32
( is deaf, on left )
lavender - female - 32
( is blind, on right)
fluffytuft - female - 48
( is mute )
softheart - female - 32
skai - female - 43
fawnhop - female - 33

kits
downykit - female - 5
tawnykit - female - 5
charkit - male - 5
willowkit - female - 5
thimblekit - male - 5
pinekit - male - 5
mallowkit - female - 3
dahliakit - female - 3
avenkit - female - 3
woodsiakit - female - 3
gothickit - male - 3
ruddkit - female - 3
begonakit - male - 3
hyacinthkit - female - 3
(deaf)
chantrierkit - male - 1
taccakit - female - 1
muntjackit - female - 3
gossamerkit - female - 3
pieridaekit - female - 3
skipperkit - female - 3
arapaimakit - male - 3
zanderkit - male - 3
whitingkit - male - 3
dentexkit - male - 3
aqualegiakit - male - 3
pinionkit - female - 3
jimsonkit - male - 3
tethys - female - 5
thaumas - male - 5
thalassa - female - 5
triton - male - 5
{left} sobek - male - 5
{right} marie - female - 5
eidothea - female - 5
euryale - male - 5
brocadekit - female - 2
anisekit - female - 2
accentorkit - female - 2

elders
sweetsun - male - 84
hazel - female - 82
(back legs ruined, joints fused from the hips down)
primulagaze - male - 125
training camp
deputy
dragonfire - female - 32

medicine cat
gladestep - male - 57

warriors
cypressfall - male - 41
butterflywing - female - 25
pondfall - male – 25
bayak - male - 20
(has Dia's powers)
jackdawpath - male - 15
comfreyshine - female - 18
leaffeather - male - 25
luxx - male - 53
haloe - male - 52
diamond - female – 53
robinpatch - male - 20
lemondrop - female - 41
octavian - male - 14
( apprentices will always pass their hunting training )
viceroycress - female - 23
wobbletuft - male - 20
cottonfur - male - 36
pebblenose - female - 25
cuckoohop - male - 28

apprentices
sproutpaw - male - 10
minnowpaw - male - 10
( bio fem )
gem - female - 10
falconpaw - male - 8
asphodelpaw - female - 8
sorrelpaw - female - 8
myrtlepaw - female - 8
angelicapaw - female - 8
aphidpaw - male - 8
diverpaw - male - 8
cygnetpaw - female - 8
greylingpaw - male - 8
manasa - female - 9
( has jayde's powers )
asclepius - male - 9
gaia - female - 7
thesius - male - 7
theia - female - 7
eosphorus - female - 7
amun - male - 9
sekhmet - female - 9
( has dia's powers )
ta-bitjet - female - 9
( has luxx's powers )
anubis - male - 9
pythonpaw - male - 7
( will be stealthy, blending into the undergrowth
easier than most and making them a prime
ambusher. 95% chance of death )
elesius - male - 6
( attract queens and/or kits while on a patrol )
lakshmi - female - 6
( apprentices will always pass their hunting training )
serana - female - 9
( paralyzed waist down )
( med app )

└───────────────────────────────────┘
Border Clans - Medicine Store - Fresh-Kill Pile
Training - Dens - Family

leader
lightningstrike - male - 52
( blind )
( 9 lives left )

deputies
stormrise - male - 34
(has Dia's powers)
hailstorm - female - 28
(has Dia’s powers)

medicine cat
mottledberry - female - 47
strawberryfall - male - 59
tundra camp
deputy
whimbrelstep - male - 28

medicine cat
brambleleaf - male - 33

warriors
emori - female - 19
oakshade - male - 28
( dia's powers )
sheephop - female - 28
(has Luxx’s powers)
sneezenose - male - 33
sproutwhistle - male - 14
orpheus - male - 14
kassandra - female - 21
cleopatra - female - 20
(has Dia's powers)
masondash - non-binary - 29
(bio male)
niamh - female - 20
leafcurl - male – 39
alexious - female – 20
sleetfall - male - 28
anca - female - 18
koi - female - 32
argusfang - male - 53
smokefrost - agender - 35
(bio fem)
lavenderface - female - 13
aspenhawk - male - 12
houndsnarl - male - 12
cheesefrost - female - 12
nia - female - 54
atohl - male - 54
roan - male - 24
leo - male - 15
loonmeteor - female - 24
mountain camp
deputy
heronface - male - 25

medicine cat
aloestem - male - 56

warriors
luxxstrike - male - 34
maplesun - male - 67
nolana - female - 14
manateecall - male - 32
hopstorm - female - 13
(twisted leg)
arachnidswipe - male - 22
rivergaze - male - 48
cedarwisp - male - 25
palenose - female - 34
hawkthorn - male - 19
wintam - female - 44
arumwillow - female - 34
( luxx's powers )
pouncecloud - female - 13
(blind)
layla - female - 21
gonplei - male - 58
beebite - male - 25
flurry - male - 21
swamp camp
deputy
killmonger - male - 26

medicine cat
rowanfern - female - 38

warriors
harriercloud - female - 45
pumicetail - male - 34
yellowsong - female - 33
onyx - male - 43
onya - female - 38
honeychirp - male – 15
bluesight - male - 25
tinyscratch - male - 25
rainfall - female - 34
reyna - female - 14
bubbleheart - male - 28
perseus - male - 14
poppy - female - 21
kestrelwhisper - male - 19
echo - female - 27
rowan - male – 35
bearslayer- male - 24
acciaberry - male - 32
hemlockbud - female - 50
ocean camp
deputy
papaverrose - female - 25

medicine cat
leafrush - male - 59

warriors
sweetpelt - female - 27
(bio male)
honeybee - male - 25
freckleheart - male - 37
( bio fem )
scorchmask - female - 52
impclaw - female - 25
sloeface - female - 39
tansybounce - female - 25
jace - male - 18
pumpkinpatch - male - 26
sushicry - male - 24
zinniaface - female - 25
daceflight - gender-fluid - 29
(bio male)
violet - female - 36
swiftstep - male - 34
cherryfall - female - 16
bellamy - male - 27
( missing left eye )
emilia - female - 30
costia - female - 43
tigerwhisker - female - 12
agrimonyripple - female - 27
bramblingclaw - male - 25
niylah - female - 55
waverly - female - 26
alysia - female - 27
asteria - female - 32

Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHAMROSH SUB REPLIES | June 22nd, 2019 | 06-22-19

Postby Katrione » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:48 am

爆殺王 wrote:

IslandClan fasts
Swanstar searches for den supplies
Frostfur trains Minnowpaw
Bearfang goes hunting

Swanstar requests her 9 lives from StarClan
Spiderwhisker gathers medicine supplies

[ Swanstar gathered x3 brambles and x2 rocks ]
      [ Minnowpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Bearfang caught x2 birds and x1 squirrel ]
      [ Spiderwhisker gathered x1 alder bark and x1 beech leaf ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
noctem. wrote:
    𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒
    ───────────────────────────────
    population. 06 ⠀⠀males. 03 ⠀⠀females. 03
    non-binary. 00 ⠀ servings. 02 ⠀godly requ
    est
    . now ⠀⠀⠀den decay. 04 ⠀ ⠀ pebbles. 20
    ───────────────────────────────

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

consumption.
      summit of boreas fasts.

border patrols.
      azazel and ulrich patrol.
      ceremonial events.
      azazel assigns mentors to robin and echo.

supply patrols.
      rainwhisper searches for den supplies.

training.
      robin and echo train with their mentors.
      godly requests.
      azazel requests a member of the
      king's guard.

hunting patrols..
      sonje and heronleaf hunt.

[ Azazel's patrol found x6 pebbles ]
      [ Rainwhisper gathered x1 moss, x2 mud, x2 twigs and x1 feather ]
      [ Robinflake and Echoflake learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ The Gods grant Azazel's request and sends The Summit of Boreas a king's guard ]
      [ Sonje's patrol caught x2 cod and x1 snowshoe hare ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
winter solstice. wrote:
SeaClan

[ The Clan fasts this moon. ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreyleaf search for strengthening herbs. ]
[ A refugee of GraveClan, Waxwing stumbles upon SeaClan and is welcomed in, being renamed Waxfeather. ]
[ Rose, a former loner, is accepted into SeaClan as a warrior named Bankrose. ]
[ Two refugees from PeachClan are found by a border patrol. They are taken in after they explain what happened. Anwyll insists on keeping his name, while Ciela agrees to receive a new warrior name. She is renamed Bracketcloud. ]
[ Goshawkflight, Lobeliaclaw, Foamshine, and Riverpaw hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Sticklenose, Boomtail, Swiftgale, and Sweetpaw hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Nightwing, Oakshadow, Greywhisker, and Cliffstripe fish at the river. ]
[ Stormbreeze, Pinefoot, Waxfeather, and Bankrose patrol in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Goshawkflight, Cardinalsong, and Campionstorm search for den materials (seaweed, brambles) ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Boomtail, Bellcloud, Wolfshadow, and Goosewing teach their apprentices the Climbing skill. ]
[ Nightwing, Hawkpath, Ivynose, Carrotfur, Fritillarytail, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Combat skill. ]
[ Goldenmist and Jadefall teach their apprentuces the Tracking skill. ]
[ Petrelpaw is ready to take his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Petrelwing! ]
[ Blackpaw is ready to take her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Blackfrost! ]
[ Willowpaw is ready take his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Willowclaw! ]
[ The medicine cats use Dock x1 on Fernthroat to treat him. ]

[ The medicine cats gathered x1 ragweed, x1 traveling herb, x1 ragwort leaves, x1 lamb's ear and x1 juniper berry ]
      [ Goshawkflight's patrol caught x2 shrews ]
      [ Sticklenose's patrol caught x2 hares ]
      [ Nightwing's patrol caught x2 fish ]
      [ Stormbreeze's patrol found x7 pebbles ]
      [ Goshawkflight's patrol gathered x3 seaweed and x2 brambles ]
      [ Rainpaw, Boragepaw, Buntingpaw and Mistypaw learned the Climb skill ]
      [ Brackenpaw, Brightpaw, Bonepaw, Harrierpaw, Creampaw and Riverpaw learned the Combat skill ]
      [ Adderpaw and Sweetpaw learned the Track skill ]
      [ Petrelpaw, Blackpaw and Willowpaw all passed their final assessments! ]
      [ Petrelpaw, Blackpaw and Willowpaw are now warriors: Petrelwing, Blackfrost and Willowclaw! ]
      [ Your new mod will be Deimos ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KAZIN SUB REPLIES | June 22nd 2019 | 06-22-19

Postby Katrione » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:22 am

Cloudpelt wrote:

➻summary

Puddlestar, Duo, Nightstalker, Salamanderflame, and Blizzardspring hunt
Branchstar, Lionnight, Geckoflash, Firebreeze, and Rubydawn go to find materials for dens
Ashfeather, Cranepaw, Lizardstalk, and Sundapple hunt
Beavernut, Lionwhisper, and Duckleap hunt
Nightstalker, Dawnshore, Blossomstep, and Smallstorm hunt

Oakstream looks for herbs

The clan eats 1 stoat, 1 rock ptarmigan, 1 common raven, amd two tundra voles

Puddlestar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Healer Weakling

Cranepaw is assigned Ashfeather as a mentor
Cranepaw trains in swimming

Puddlestar and Branchstar try for kits

[ Puddlestar's patrol caught x1 harlequin duck ]
      [ Branchstar's patrol gathered x1 caribou moss and x1 rock ]
      [ Ashfeather's patrol caught x1 stoat ]
      [ Beavernut's patrol caught x2 rock ptarmigans ]
      [ Nightstalk's patrol caught x3 tundra voles ]
      [ Oakstream gathered x1 beech leaf and x1 blackberries ]
      [ Starclan accepts Puddlestar's request and sends Tundraclan a healer weakling ]
      [ Cranepaw learned the Swim skill. Oh no! Cranepaw caught a cold! They will need to rest for x1 moon ]
      [ Branchstar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
jules.montgomery wrote:
MORAYCLAN

• Russetstar becomes the forced leader of MorayClan
• Russetstar asks the Dark Forest for a warrior.
• Russetstar and Blizzardspirit go on border patrol, specifically looking for Dustkit.
• Russetstar, Blizzardspirit, and Dappleblaze go on a hunting patrol.
• Hailwish looks for herbs and practices medicine.
• Dappleblaze and Hailwish go on a gathering patrol.

[ Starclan watches the events in horror, abandoning the new Morayclan as the Dark Forest slinks forward to claim their watch over the Clan ]
      [ The Dark Forest grants Russetstar's request and sends Morayclan a warrior ]
      [ Russetstar's patrol found Dustkit! ]
      [ Russetstar's patrol caught x2 birds ]
      [ Hailwish gathered x1 alder bark and x1 beech leaf ]
      [ You can pick 5 herbs from here for your medicine store! ]
      [ Hailwish earned 1 SP ]
      [ Dappleblaze's patrol gathered x2 brambles and x3 moss ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ★ ] — ❝ deimos' sub replies

Postby ghostmaker » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:05 am

SUB REPLIES!!!

[NEWLEAF] during newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.

[MAIN CLANS] lagoonclan, hazeclan, kwamiclan, snakeclan, rainclan, evanora's reach, dewclan, strikersclan, whitebark, silhouclan

[SECOND CLANS] hickoryclan, northernclan, the neighbourhood

*if i missed you, please PM me!

WHITEBARK
      - sablefeather's hunting patrol caught x2 small fish.
      - note: as a gift to celebrate the opening of the CAC store, all clans start off with 20 pebbles! you may add these in at the top of your post, within the pebbles section.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dup's replies | i cant count what do you take me for? a todd

Postby frankie (dup) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:29 am

bloodclan ; dea indivia. | jungleclan ; unikels | skullclan ; heda | thicketclan ; ravenwhisper's wish | mossclan ; étoilée | duskclan ; avenoir | climbingclan ; creme eggs | buddingclan ; HI55 | clan ; owner
    lifeclan ; imp | the barn yard ; heda | the society of bakemono ; wade wilson
    Leafbare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. Rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. Prey is only just beginning to return although kittings will run smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth will begin to drop. Loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories which makes the odds of finding new cats higher than it otherwise would be.
    if you'd like an invite to the cac discord, shoot myself or one of the other mods a pm!
    my schedule has been changed to weekly on fridays!

happy pride month nerds
    font credit

╔════════════════╗

thicketclan

patrols
❤ sparkgaze and twigpaw find x1 tansy,
x1 stinging nettle, and x1 ragwort leaf
❤ dappledhowl's patrol is uneventful,
aside from collecting fourteen pebbles.
❤ barkskip's patrol scents
a badger! do they chase after it or leave it alone?
❤ batshriek's patrol catches x1 squirrel,
x1 small fish, and x2 mice.
❤ sedgewatcher's patrol finds x1 moss and x1 vine.

training and assessments
❤ twigpaw unfortunately fails to learn the new skill.
all other apprentices do fine, however,
and twigpaw can try again whenever!

other
❤ the nursery needs x2 small stones
and x1 vine to be upgraded!
(you have both, so just subtract them from
the stores and change the nursery capacity to 10!)

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗

climbingclan

patrols
❤ fawnfeather's patrol is uneventful,
aside from collecting thirteen pebbles.
❤ eaglebounce's patrol is also uneventful,
aside from collecting three pebbles.
❤ ravenstar's patrol catches x1 big fish and x1 frog.
❤ flickerstrike's patrol finds x2 moss and x1 pebble.
❤ darktoes and lionpaw find x2 honey and x1 goldenrod.

training and assessments
❤ all apprentices learn their respective skills!

other
❤ ravenstar's request is fulfilled!
she is sent a cat!

╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗

duskclan

patrols
❤ nightseer finds x1 wintergreen
his skills stay sharp!
❤ sandfur's patrol catches x2 squirrels and x1 small fish
❤ mistice's patrol catches x3 small fish
❤ cedarwatcher's patrol is uneventful
❤ littletail's patrol finds x1 mud and x1 moss

╚═════════════════╝
Last edited by frankie (dup) on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.