Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:58 am

๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐€๐’
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    population. 06 โ €โ €males. 03 โ €โ €females. 03
    non-binary. 00 โ € servings. 02 โ €godly requ
    est
    . now โ €โ €โ €den decay. 04 โ € โ € pebbles. 20
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Within the last moon, six new cats had joined the Summit, something that had deeply pleased Azazel. They had all proved to be worthy before the gods, and now worked beneath him, serving the Summit dutifully. Now, however, he had matters more pressing than simply organizing the day's patrols; instead, he had to summon the clan to their first mentorship ceremony.
    โ € It would be something that would be an important day in the history of the Summit, marking the sign of a successful future of next-generation Boreas felines. From where the king perched on the rooftop of the camp's largest hut, he could eye the figures of Echokit and Robinkit. The two were playing in the snow, which was up to the middle of their legs, leaping through the white sheets with joyful expressions. It reminded Azazel of him and his brother in their childhood days.
    โ € Azazel sank his claws into snow before him, his expression dark, remembering the bloodied, limp figure of his brother just a moon ago. Who knew, maybe they too would grow up to be just like Azazel and his kin, filled with hatred for each other. The maine coon tom lifted himself up, swiftly leaping off the rooftop and onto the snow below. Echokit and Robinkit snapped their attention to their king, looking up at the towering male.
    โ € "What are you two staring at," Azazel grunted, glaring at the two kits. "Go back to Rainwhisper, you need to get ready for your pupil ceremony tonight."
    โ € "We're having our ceremony tonight?" Robinkit asked, eyes gleaming with excitement as she looked over to Echokit.
    โ € "Yes, now get moving before I change my mind." He replied, eyes narrowing.
    โ € "I wonder who is going to be our mentors..." Echokit asked, looking at Robinkit with a grin. The two gazed up at Azazel with wide eyes.
    โ € "You two stare a lot for someone who can't fight." Azazel snapped.
    โ € "I can fi-" Echokit made an attempt to protest, stomping towards Azazel, tail lashing as he tried to show off his fighting skills. Azazel raised his brows, amusement in his eyes as he lightly pawed Echo's in the face, knocking him over in the snow face-first. He mumbled something back to Azazel, his voice muffled by the snow.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

consumption.
      summit of boreas fasts.

border patrols.
      azazel and ulrich patrol.
      ceremonial events.
      azazel assigns mentors to robin and echo.

supply patrols.
      rainwhisper searches for den supplies.

training.
      robin and echo train with their mentors.
      godly requests.
      azazel requests a member of the
      king's guard.

hunting patrols..
      sonje and heronleaf hunt.

mod notes. the boreas cats are strictly maine coons, norwegian forest cats, himalayans and birmans, unless otherwise requested. thank you!

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ €โ €๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†.
โ™• azazel, 22m, โ™‚.
โ†ช โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž

โ €โ €๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’๐Œ๐„๐.
โ™• heronleaf, 30m, โ™€.
โ†ช powers.

โ €โ €๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐’.
โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.โ €
    โ €โ €๐‘๐„๐†๐„๐๐“.
    โ™• ulrich, 26m, โ™‚.โ €
    โ†ช

โ €โ €๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐’.
    โ™• rainwhisper, 41m, โ™€.โ €
    โ™• sonje, 25m, โ™€.โ €

โ €โ € ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐๐’.
    โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.
    โ €โ €๐–๐€๐‘๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š.
    โ†ช skill points: 5/5.

โ €โ €๐๐€๐†๐„๐’.

โ €โ €๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„-๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐’.
    โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.
    โ €โ €๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†'๐’ ๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ.
    โ†ช

โ €โ €๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐‹๐’.
    โ™• echoflake, 06m, โ™‚.
    โ™• robinflake, 06m, โ™€.โ €

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ €โ €๐๐”๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‚๐Š.
โ™• lemming, 00, 1 serving.
โ™• carrion, 00, 1 serving.
โ™• ptarmigan, 02, 2 serving.
โ™• snowshoe hare, 00, 2 serving.
โ™• cod, 00, 3 serving.
โ™• snowy owl, 01, 3 serving.
    โ €โ €๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„.
    โ™• name, 00, desc.โ €

โ €โ €๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐Ž๐‘๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐.
    โ™• sonje - (#00) - robinkit.
    โ†ช skillset.
    โ™• ulrich - (#00) - echokit.โ €
    โ†ช skillset.

โ €โ €๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐’.
    โ™• moss, 03.
    โ™• brambles, 04.โ €
    โ €โ €๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜.
    โ™• east, clan, user.
    โ™• west, clan, user.
    โ™• north, clan, user.
    โ™• south, northernclan, solyn.โ €
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:53 am

Evergreen Clan
Number of Cats: 1 | Next Starclan Visit: Now | Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: Here

The taiga was silent. Newleaf was already here, but Swiftstar saw no reason for it. He longed for a clammate, or even a mate of his own, to share his lonely camp with him. Newleaf was the time of rebirth, and maybe Star Clan would give Swiftstar his answer. The moonpool was as silent as the taiga, but it was refreshed from the ice and cold that caused it to freeze over. He bent down and lapped up a few mouthfuls of water, and laid down. Star Clan would answer him, and he was sure of that.

Swiftstar visits the Moonpool and asks his ancestors to send him a clanmate or two.

Dignitary: (1/1)
          Swiftstar | 38 moons old | Male | Brown tabby with a white chest, muzzle and belly
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Dean: (0/1)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Rooks: (0/10)

Heralds: (0/2)
          Skill Points: โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ

Neophytes: (0/10)

Paladins: (0/20)

Partisans: (0/20)

Stewards: (0/10)

Sires: (0/10)

Dams: (0/10)

Nurses: (0/10)

Kits:

Matriarchs: (0/5)
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidCactus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 am

MORAYCLAN
A hostile clan known for their strength and agility. MorayClan typically relies on brute force to get their way, and rarely makes allies with other clans. Itโ€™s common for these cats to be larger, with short, sleek coats, but really any cats can be found here, regardless of looks.
rancidCactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEW CLAN FOUNDING

Postby Katrione » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:08 am

jules.montgomery wrote:MORAYCLAN
A hostile clan known for their strength and agility. MorayClan typically relies on brute force to get their way, and rarely makes allies with other clans. Itโ€™s common for these cats to be larger, with short, sleek coats, but really any cats can be found here, regardless of looks.

[ Morayclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Kazin ]
      [ You have three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:01 pm

(pls ignore, these people want me old clan back uwu)
Last edited by winter solstice. on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™• highgarden | eleven

Postby eagle, » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm

โ™‚ 21
      โ™€ 17
      total 38
      servings 7
      pebbles 20
      xx
      ________________ Image ________________
      xx

gods 6.21
      kitting ferretwhisker
      injury none
      den decay 3m
      archive here

paragraph"you're sure about this?" dippernose's question reached hornetpaw's ears from where they were sitting outside of tawnyrose's den. hornetpaw breathed deeply through his nose while his eyes tracked the queen's movements across the camp, where she was speaking amicably with tulipstream, joining the root to watch her trio of kits tumble with one another in the warm patches of sunshine. "tawnyrose has been good at picking names, so if you're worried about that, it'll be fine and -"
paragraph"i'm sure she has something great in mind, that's not why i'm asking for this," hornetpaw said, squaring his shoulders just as seedkit and rabbitkit pounced on their brother. stagkit jumped up, only for seedkit to latch onto his tail, holding on tightly. their three voices chorused their enjoyment. now that the weather had cleared, tulipstream made a point to bring them out of the nursery more often, giving them a chance to meet the thorns, roses, and knights. it was clear that the trio were adored by all of the clan, and highgarden rejoiced in the feeling of lightness that seemed to surround the camp ever since the spring tournament. more than once, hornetpaw saw softglow chatting with bluetcrest, hurricanejaw and newtmask were seen returning from a hunting patrol side-by-side, and even the quiet mapleshadow joined flickersky and dippernose on patrols. it was a time of happiness for the entire clan. "this is just... important to me. can you respect that?" finally, he looked to dippernose, who had his head tipped to one side.
paragraphthe knight's gaze studied hornetpaw's face for a long moment before he nodded. "of course," he said, though hornetpaw didn't miss the way his mentor's eyes were round with unspoken curiosity. before dippernose could ask anything further, however, hornetpaw stood, realizing tawnyrose's approach, the queen's chin tilted towards the sky. she regarded the pair with a leveling look, one they had all seen when tawnyrose was acting in what hornetpaw and his friends had dubbed as her queen-persona. whereas the tawnyrose of a moment earlier was more than willing to play with kits, now she was a cool and collected leader.
paragraphwithout any further pretense, she nodded towards her den. "shall we go inside?" she asked, leading the way inside when hornetpaw and dippernose nodded. the next several moments were long and drawn out, and tawnyrose seemed to relish in the precarious silence. the ginger queen took her time to situate herself across from the pair of toms, perching herself in her nest with her paws and tail arranged with poise, if not coming off as entirely vain in hornetpaw's eyes. at last, she cleared her throat and glanced between the thorn and his mentor. "what can i do for you both?" she asked, ultimately looking to dipprnose for an answer, only to slide her gaze back to hornetpaw when the striped tom spoke.
paragraph"i know what i want my knight name to be," hornetpaw said without breaking eye contact with tawnyrose. for a moment, the queen was silent and hornetpaw felt his blood run cold, fearful that she would reject the notion entirely, and he felt dippernose shift uncomfortably until tawnyrose nodded once, gesturing for hornetpaw to continue. at that, he ducked his head to try and hide his relieved smile before looking up once again. "i want to be called hornetshade."
paragraphonce again, the den lapsed into silence until tawnyrose addressed dippernose. "you approve of his decision."
paragraph"he said he has his reasons. i've no reason to disagree," dippernose said, and hornetpaw couldn't help his next smile. "and i have no reason to doubt his choices."
paragraphagain, tawnyrose nodded and flicked her tail, dismissively. "so be it. your ceremony is tonight, better get some rest before it," she said, and dippernose took the signal to leave hornetpaw a beat behind him. however, just as hornetpaw turned to leave the den, tawnyrose spoke up, "does it have anything to do with the groveclan apprentice who saved you? his name was midnightpaw, wasn't it? that's quite similar to shade," she asked, and hornetpaw heard himself blurt out his response.
paragraph"his name is midnightstream now," he said, pausing when tawnyrose's brow furrowed. at that, he drew in a deep inhale to calm his nerves. "would it be bad if he was the reason?" he asked in turn.
paragraph"no," tawnyrose said simply, her eyes glinting with something hornetpaw didn't quite understand. was it empathy? was it disdain? was it something else - hornetpaw couldn't tell. "but you could tell me if he was."
paragraphthe feeling of eyes burning into his fur made hornetpaw feel hot, uncomfortably so, and he shook his head slightly. "he's not the reason," he said, turning back to dippernose in the same instant, not wanting to stay along longer for further questions. he felt as if tawnyrose could see through him to the truth, could see that he was lying. that she could see that it went even deeper than his friendship with midnightstream. as he padded back to the thorn's den and settled in his nest, images flashed behind his eyelids. the images he had been seeing for moons in his nightmares.
paragraphthe dark strands of fur that blocked out his sight; the dripping water that gathered into a dirty puddle; the shadows cast by the trees, swaying from side to side; the darkness of the water closing over his head and the black pelt of his hero. all emphasized even further by the yawning chasm of empty darkness that swallowed him from inside out as his loneliness settled in with each passing day, the darkness that settled before him when he closed his eyes to rest before his own naming ceremony.

paragraphwhen maplelily came to hurricanejaw and asked if he would join her for a walk, he had originally been slightly wary, unsure of what maplelily might want, until he spotted his kits gathered around their mother when he padded over to meet her. wolfpaw perked up at the sight of hurricanejaw, and she bounded over to touch her nose to his. "mom said you were running late, that you always run late, but i said that you wouldn't miss being with us, that you would be on time. and i was right," she said, looking over her shoulder to smile widely at maplelily, who rolled her eyes teasingly in turn.
paragraph"of course i want to spend time with you scraps," hurricanejaw replied, licking wolfpaw between the ears before he herded her back to where maplelily and his sons were waiting. after he greeted racoonpaw, foxpaw, and cougarpaw, hurricanejaw looked to maplelily quizzically, "i just didn't know that you lot were coming with us, or i would have been here early," he said, touching his nose to maplelily's, though she didn't meet his gaze yet. instead, she blinked silently at him before herding their kits towards the camp's entrance.
paragraph"come on, there are birds for you all to scare. or maybe catch and we can have a nice meal out in the mother's grounds." sure enough, the apprentices charged off, chatting loudly as their started off. when they had only walked a short way, foxpaw turned with a bright smile full of mischief, asking if they could run ahead and try to catch some prey to bring back for tulipstream and her kits. maplelily waved them off, though hurricanejaw could hear their shouts even after they had disappeared into the trees, and he figured that they had already scared off all of the prey in the valley. as if reading his thoughts, maplelily looked to him, and hurricanejaw became hyper-aware of the emptiness of the forest around them. if he wasn't mistaken, they hadn't been alone like this since, "we became mates. when you were still in echoclan and i was still in waveclan, huh?" maplelily said.
paragraph"it feels like a lifetime ago," hurricanejaw said, and maplelily murmured her agreement. for several moments, they walked together in a tense silence until, at last, hurricanejaw's pelt began to crawl and he stopped, maplelily having no choice but to face him. "what is this, maplelily?" he asked, "why are we doing this?"
paragraph"before you found us, i hadn't seen you in moons, hurricanejaw," maplelily said, her eyes flashing, "and suddenly you show up with the news that you left echoclan and have suddenly joined this new clan with a queen as the leader and they don't believe in starclan?" maplelily shook her head, and hurricanejaw was taken aback at her outburst.
paragraph"i helped you," hurricanejaw said, surprised by the bite to maplelily's tone, as if she was accusing him of what he couldn't understand. "tulipstream was having kits, our kits were going to freeze in the old tower if they didn't get to better shelter. i was trying to be nice and do what anyone decent would do. as for echoclan - that's an unrelated story and has nothing to do with highgarden. i'm glad they took me in, or who knows where any of us would be," he retorted, feeling himself growing agitated before he had the chance to stamp down on the flare of anger. before he said something he might regret. "it's not like i knew that any of this was going to happen, it just did. and i'm glad it did, because i want to be a father for those kits."
paragraphmaplelily was silent for a moment before relenting, ducking her head. "i'm sorry," she said, "i'm still not used to being here. or being with you all of the time. and seeing you with them - they worship you, hurricanejaw. i used to tell them that their dad was far away and busy being a great warrior. and then yo show up when we needed you, calling yourself a knight of highgarden," she laughed then and bumped her shoulder against hurricanejaw's. "they they see you fighting against all of these other cats, training iguanapaw, all of these things. you're perfect." hurricanejaw furrowed his brow from confusion, despite the growing pit of warmth in his chest. maplelily's voice held an undercut to it, something that was one part fond, one part nostalgic.
paragraph"i love our kits," hurricanejaw said simply, looking off in the direction they had disappeared to. "i'd do anything for them."
paragraph"what about me?" maplelily asked, so bluntly that hurricanejaw was momentarily stunning. in his silence, maplelily's expression fell and she nodded her head once. "right, of course. i shouldn't have assumed that."
paragraphshe began to pad away, but hurricanejaw caught up easily, panting. "when we first got together, we were young and impulsive. i want to get to know you, not just some pretty molly on the border. i want to know everything about you. and then, maybe someday, there can be an us again, maplelily. but right now... i don't love you. right now i just want to know you, be a good father, and commit myself to highgarden." he could see that his answer didn't please maplelily, though she forced a smile and nodded.
paragraph"sure, hurricanejaw. friends?" she asked at last, and he nodded, leaning forward to touch his nose to her cheek.
paragraph"thank you. friends."

paragraphthe chatter of the highgarden cats came to a hush when tawnyrose emerged from her den, flanked by bluetcrest and softglow, though the pair of toms came to a halt, seating themselves when the queen climbed to her perch to address the clan. when the clearing had fallen completely silent, tawnyrose smiled down at her clan. "today is a day in which i can find only joy. over the past moons, highgarden has grown, and we all celebrate together as one of our own is given his full name." all eyes turned momentarily to hornetpaw, who sat in the front, and tigergaze bumped their shoulders, earning a laugh from those seated around them. "several of you will remember hornetpaw when he first came to highgarden. loud, prideful, and impulsive are a few words that come to mind," she continued, and several laughs rose from the crowd. "but hornetpaw has been training hard, and was highgarden's first thorn. and he has grown into a strong young cat with a lot to give to his clan. and today we celebrate him." with that, she waved hornetpaw forward, and he stepped away from the crowd to meet tawnyrose when she climbed down from the boulder shaped by generations of paws before her.
paragraph"hornetpaw, do you swear to serve highgarden as a knight until you are no longer able, loyal to the clan above all else, even if it means giving up your own life? do you pledge yourself under the light of the seven gods: the mother, the maiden, the father, the warrior, the smith, the crone, and the stranger?" tawnyrose's voice rose to the heavens, echoing through the otherwise silent clearing, though hornetpaw didn't miss a beat.
paragraph"i do."
paragraph"then, from this moment forward you shall be known as hornetshade. the gods have blessed you with enthusiasm and spirit. highgarden is blessed to have you as a full knight." at that, the newly named hornetshade stepped forward and allowed tawnyrose to tough her nose to his forehead, before the queen moved away. the clearing filled with cheers for the popular young knight, who was immediately tackled by first tigergaze, then iguanapaw. dippernose followed close behind, offering his congratulations, before hornetshade's eyes met warblerpaw's.
paragraph"congrats, we're going to miss you in the thorns' den," she said, ducking her head with a small smile when hornetshade purred, brushing his fur against hers.
paragraph"you really think that you'll get rid of me that easily? no, i'm going to be bothering you for a long time yet. and you'll be a rose soon enough. just you wait."
paragraph"i look forward to it," warblerpaw said.

paragraphsoftglow led his patrol through the rose pass, intending to track down a potential fox scent that birchflame's patrol reported the day before. around him, the knights and roses were speaking to one another - to one side, tigergaze was telling hornetshade about a bird he nearly caught that morning, if not for a squirrel that climbed up a tree and created enough noise in the leaves to scare the bird away, behind softglow, betonypetal was busy explaining the difference between a swan and a goose to clovershine, and to his other side, he could hear smallheart's laugh sounding out at whatever flickersky had said a moment earlier. there was a sense of peace in the air, and softglow felt entirely content in the moment, and he smiled from the feeling of the warm breeze ruffling his chest fur.
paragraphin that same moment, a shout went up from the back of the patrol, and softglow turned to see betonypetal and clovershine bent over a patch of mud, and the patrol was quick to gather around to see the paw print that was clearly visible there. "it looks fresh," smallheart commented, and softglow hummed his agreement.
paragraph"there's someone around here," he said, scanning the surrounding trees with his bright blue eyes. "no one from highgarden has been this way since last night. we'll split up, tigergaze and hornetshade, you're with me. the rest of you go together, shout the signal if you find anyone." with that, softglow led the pair of young knights further in the trees, opposite of smallheart's group. it wasn't long until they found a tuft of fur snagged on a bush, then another print in the mud. just as they went to collect the others to follow the faint scent trail, a twig cracked, and three heads turned to where a group of cats were, staring back at them. three of the cats were wide-eyed and crouched low, submissive, though the fourth cat, a molly, blinked at the group, taking them in, only to start when her eyes landed on hornetshade. she stepped forward, and softglow made to stand in front of the young knight, but hornetshade brushed past softglow to meet the molly halfway.
paragraph"ferretwhisker? is that you?" he asked, and the molly purred loudly, bounding forward to greet hornetshade.
paragraph"gods - brackenkit, is this where you've been this entire time? it's been moons, kid, ever since -" though she was cut off when hornetshade pulled back and shot her a fierce look.
paragraph"my name is hornetshade now," he said, with a purpose that had softglow looking at hornetshade with a renewed interest. questions swirled in his head about who this ferretwhisker is, how she knows hornetshade, why she called him brackenkit, and why hornetshade was suddenly so curt, though there was no time, as hornetshade looked to the king. "softglow, this is ferretwhisker. i used to know her... before highgarden. though, i don't know your friends," he said, his tone shifting once more, this time curious.
paragraph"it's a long story, but did he call you softglow?" ferretwhisker asked, addressing softglow, who nodded once. "ah, good. i've been told to ask for tawnyrose? the queen? brack- hornetshade, i've no clue our luck, but i had a dream a moon ago, telling me to come here. and i ran into a few companions along the way. good thing, too, as i'm expecting kits soon." the molly rattled on, and she turned towards her so-called companions, who stared back at the highgarden cats. "this is sandstrike, jaytalon, and the little one there is privetpaw. they come from different clans, all looking for new homes." again, she looked to softglow. "highgarden, is it? do you accept clan refugees?"
paragraphsoftglow couldn't help but snort out a laugh at that. among his patrol, nearly half of the cats came from disbanded clans. clovershine, smallheart, tigergaze. highgarden was a clan built from absorbing in other cats who needed a home, and they had yet to turn anyone down - though softglow thought that several cats might be worth turning away, with one standing out in particular. "we can take you to tawnyrose, and we will hear your stories, certainly, and see if you will be a good fit for highgarden." he glanced at the group, taking in their disheveled state and shifting eyes. "you are most welcome here."

paragraphin truth, tawnyrose tried to stay away from the herbalists' den as much as possible. the scent of bitter herbs wafted on the breeze through the camp and reached even her own den from across the clearing on days when she was particularly unlucky. it was a scent that repelled her, and she had no keenness to spend her time in the presence of merlinsong - it was no wonder to her why he and softglow spent majority of their time together, they were both outcasts for being peculiar, though tawnyrose decidedly preferred the quiet and sensible softglow to the eccentric and enigmatic merlinsong - and she had no love for spencer and his darker bulk of a shadow. even still, tawnyrose sought spencer out after sending bluetcrest on a patrol with erasmus, her beloved attendant bounding off after a characteristic eye roll and comment that "right, need to make sure he isn't plotting all of our deaths while gathering feathers." tawnyrose had granted her best friend an affectionate purr and a promise to make sure that he could go on a hunting patrol to watch erasmus the following day.
paragraphthough tawnyrose wasn't a large cat by any means, she felt that she towered over spencer when she entered the den and approached him while he was sorting away stacks of herbs in a pattern that appeared, to her, entirely inane and certainly one that came from merlinsong's head. when he noticed her, however, spencer seemed to curl into him, making himself even smaller, though he still managed to a polite smile. "good afternoon, tawnyrose," spencer greeted with an exaggerated dip of his head. surely, tawnyrose thought to herself, he hadn't forgotten their initial meeting, when she pried information out of him by offering up a few gentle words. tawnyrose would be more surprised if he wasn't cautious and guarded when around her.
paragraph"how are you doing, spencer?" tawnyrose asked him, looking for an opening, attempting to catch him off-balance. as she spoke, she brushed past him to survey the meticulous arrangement of the different leaves and berries that the herbalists were always collecting. "i haven't had the chance to check in with you much, but i wanted to see how you were settling in. if merlinsong was being nice, if there's anything i can do to help you at all, with anything," she continued with a casual tone, leaning forward to sniff at a large green leaf, only to recoil at the bitter stench, which pulled a laugh from spencer.
paragraph"everyone has been very sweet, thank you. and merlinsong has been very kind as well. highgarden is a very nice place to live, i'm glad we found it," he replied, and tawnyrose caught the slight edge to his tone, curious and uncertain. even still, tawnyrose found her opening and she smiled to herself.
paragraph"good, good, i'm glad to hear it. you fit in well," she commented, widening her smile so that spencer would see the expression as genuine. "and i'm glad erasmus is liking it as well. he's certainly been busy with helping out with patrols and all that. and he came so close to winning the tournament last moon - what a day indeed."
paragraph"the tournament was very nice, i'd never seen anything like it. and erasmus always likes the chance to show off, be strong and everything." spencer's tone was so fond in that moment, his eyes so bright and softening the longer that they spoke that tawnyrose nearly felt bad for needling him like this. however, her pity wasn't so much that it stopped her, and she pressed the conversation further.
paragraphshe turned to face spencer, tipping her head to one side in a way that made her appear genuinely curious. "do you love him?" she asked and spencer froze, just as she had expected. "i mean - it's obvious that he cares a lot about you. i just want to know, i mean, i don't think i've ever loved anyone before. but i see cats like you and erasmus, or tulipstream and bassflow and i can't help but think... how do you know when you love someone?"
paragraphspencer dropped his gaze to his paws, and tawnyrose drew in a breath, waiting for him to take the bait. she needed to know everything she could about spencer and erasmus, and getting spencer to speak was easy. when he met tawnyrose's gaze, shyly, she knew she had him pinned down. "when we first met, i was helping him heal from a sprained paw. i'm not sure why but i just knew that i wanted to help him, more than i had any other cat before. and he scared me - he's so big and intimidating, how could be not? but he was sweet to me," spencer said with a shrug, "and i was only in the kingdom for a short while, and it disbanded quickly. it was chaos and everyone was scrambling to get out alive. and i didn't have anywhere to go, there wasn't anyone to help me, you know? but erasmus did. and then we were wandering for a long time, trying to avoid clans out of fear that they would kill us. we looked after each other. and somewhere along the way, i realized that i couldn't live without him. that i would do anything, be anyone if it meant that he would be safe and happy." as spencer spoke, tawnyrose sat down to listen, drinking in his words, absorbing them and committing them to memory. "he accepted me and believed in me when a lot of the kingdom thought i was useless and tossed me aside. he knows me better than anyone, and he understands me for who i am. he inspires me to be better, and, yeah, i love him." he opened his mouth to say something else, but paused and nodded to tawnyrose. "but, i mean, you must feel that way about softglow, right? he's your mate," spencer said, and tawnyrose le out a practiced sigh, feeling spencer's flash of scrutiny.
paragraph"the gods are so good to have sent softglow here. we don't always see eye to eye, that's nothing new," tawnyrose said with a nod, "but i care for him more than anyone else, even if we bicker. but after i lost everyone i used to know in the flood, i don't know what love feels like. i think i'm scared to love anyone, scared that if i love him, something bad will happen." it was an answer that tawnyrose had practiced before, and it came from her mouth with the right touch of emotion, and she tore her gaze away from spencer's, as if she couldn't bare the thought of losing her darling softglow.
paragraph"i can't imagine your pain," spencer said, coming forward to try and comfort his queen, though he held back, as if unsure if he would be able to heal a wound that couldn't be seen. "and if there's anything i can do for you, please feel like you can come to me."
paragraph"i just -" tawnyrose started before breaking herself off, as if too overcome with emotion. she closed her eyes tightly. "i just want to love softglow in the way he deserves. oh - please don't tell anyone what i've said. they wouldn't understand," she said, looking back up to spencer with widened eyes. in that moment, he pressed close to reassure her, and tawnyrose knew that she'd accomplished exactly what she intended to do. with a few more moments of acting overcome and choked with emotion, she bid spencer farewell and promising to check back with him soon. when she left the den, however, and he was out of sight, she wiped her expression clean of sorrow.

actions
[ added cats ] sandstrike and jaytalon x, privetpaw x
[ consumption ] highgarden eats one big fish and four mice
[ rank changes ] privetpaw is ready to take her assessment. if she passes, she will be known as privetears
[ patrol ] tawnyrose, bluetcrest, betonypetal, maplelily, smokemane, and flickersky
[ hunting 1 ] softglow, mapleshadow, swiftheart, sunglow, tigergaze, and smallheart
[ hunting 2 ] bassflow, birchflame, clovershine, obsidianwing, warblerpaw, wolfpaw
[ supply gathering 1 ] dippernose, erasmus, hornetshade, sagecloud, cougarpaw, foxpaw - priority for sticks
[ supply gathering 2 ] jaytalon and sandstrike
[ training ] iguanapaw and racoonpaw learn advanced hunting
[ herb hunting ] merlinsong and spencer
[ notes to mod ] i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xx

roots (5/10)
            ferretwhisker, 35m, โ™€
            - due in 2m
            tulipstream, 31m, โ™€
            - mate: bassflow
            - kits: stagkit, seedkit, rabbitkit
            name, age, gender
            notes

seedlings
            stagkit, 3m, โ™‚
            seedkit, 3m, โ™€
            rabbitkit, 3m, โ™€
            name, age, gender
            notes

wilted (0/5)
            name, age, gender
            notes
            name, age, gender
            notes

allies & enemies & borders
            here

medicine
            here

prey
            total x48
            mouse | x11 | 1 servings
            vole | x8 | 1 servings
            squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
            rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
            big fish | x1 | 3 servings
            finch | x2 | 3 servings

den supplies
            brambles x2
            feathers x2
            moss x1
            rocks x1
            sticks x0

mentors
            dippernose, privetpaw, 4
            bassflow, cougarpaw, 4
            newtmask, racoonpaw, 3
            birchflame, foxpaw, 4
            clovershine, wolfpaw, 4
            hurricanejaw, iguanapaw, 3
            obsidianwing, warblerpaw, 4
            mentor, thorn, 0

deceased
            here

family trees
            here
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cats of Limestone [4]

Postby Chinchy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am

Cats of Limestone
Number of Cats: 11
Toms: 5 Mollies: 6
Servings needed: 3
Archive: x
Notes:

Locustwing had gone to ensure the hunters were going out to hunt in the morning, coming along with them to ensure their safety. Or at least that was the intent. As the small group of Pickerelstripe, Puffballripple and the king left the gates and went out, they were faced with a different group of three. Both groups stopped their chatter and stared at the rest. For several, long, awkward seconds no one uttered a peep. When they did, it was Locustwing and a molly standing at the front of the opposing group speaking over each other, which stopped ubruptly as well.
"I asked why you're here." Locustwing repeated, eyeing the disheveled group. For stars' sake, one of the trio had no fur and had an odd lump on her belly! And just in general they looked like they could use a few good meals and their, assumed, leader was shaking from a cold breeze, though she still stood tall and proud as she spoke up in turn.
"My name is Peweecall. I believe I was sent here by some mysterious forces, perhaps spirits, perhaps something else. I have come with my mate Sealstem."
"That would be me, nice to meet you." A brown and black tom spoke up.
"And the other two we came across on the way here. Figured they could use a place to stay."

Locustwing was confused by the claim of 'other two'. Thankfully before he could ask the stupid question, he noticed that the lump on the hairless cat's belly was in face moving. And on close inspection seemed to have turned its head to look at him - a hairless kitten!

"Well, we'd love to have you around. The place seems daunting at first, but it's really nice, come on in." Pickerelstripe offered, cheerily.
Locustwing pat her on the ears with one paw.
"You are not to make such a decision without your king. But yes. Please do come in. I will be away for a moment, but you could always speak to my mate - the queen - until I get back."
Locustwing moved to the side, allowing the group to pass through and make their way inside.

Puffballripple had remained quiet for the whole exchange. In fact, she'd hardly said a word since joining. Sure, she may have been a loner, but even a loner is usually at least a bit more sociable than that.

Despite her awkwardness and quietness, it seemed Puffballripple had quite a talent for hunting - she'd caught as much prey as 3 decent hunters could! Pickerelstripe wasn't shabby either and Locustwing had caught a rodent or two while keeping watch at that. They brought the food back in one big trip. They'd found everyone in the great hall when they returned, the strangers and few other members of their own group. Dropping her cargo, Pickerelstripe sounded out above the other voices "Breakfast! Come get it while it's warm!"
Everyone looked over at the hunting group. Apolloswarm was the first to bound over, grabbing a fat squirrel in her jaws and nudging Locustwing away to the side to eat with her.
He chuckled, letting her steer him off into a quiet spot, crouching down next to her, pressing up so they could eat together.
The others all picked out a piece of prey, most sharing with someone else. Only Irisspirit sat to the side to eat by himself.

Locustwing pressed his ears back when the noise kicked up. The chatter still bothered him as he'd spent a majority of his life by himself.
Apolloswarm hardly seemed fazed, finishing her meal and turning to clean herself, turning to her mate to groom him when she noticed how annoyed he looked.
"What's wrong, Locust?"
"Nothing, nothing, honey." He licked her ears.

Apolloswarm and Locustwing were out on an evening walk one day when it suddenly started pouring rain. They had gone far into the forest, darting back towards home in case the leaves and branches would keep enough water at bay for them to not get too soaked.
Apolloswarm suddenly darted off to the side, leaping clean over a set of bulky root bulging from the ground as she ran in the direction of distant yells instead.
"Where are you going!?" Her mate asked, groaning and moving quickly to follow.
"I hear someone up ahead! Nobody would be this loud out here unless they were in trouble!"
He didn't even turn to see if her mate was following or how he would have reacted to her words, leaping through forest like a mad raccoon until she came across a pair of cats, looking at her, astonished by the sudden appearance. Likely used to living amongst loners and rogues, though, they didn't hesitate to continue their conversation.
"I'm telling you, son. We gotta get inside til the rain stops at least. You're injured as is, do you wanna be sick too?" The molly growled.
Her son, a longhaired tabby, vaguely reminiscent of a bear, did indeed seem to be keeping his leg up off the ground.
"I'm fine, mom! I'll be okay! You're getting old and you've been sneezing an awful lot. It's my job to take care of you."

They'd ignored Locustwing completely as he lumbered in, having tripped on a root.
"Apolloswarm! Come on, let's go home." He urged, fixing his awkward stance.
"Hey, you two could join us! We have a place outside the rain AND prey we could share! We could help treat any injuries too!" The white molly announced, much to the displeasure of her mate.

"You do?" The elderly molly sounded mocking. Both of the loners looked at them with insulted looks. Of course, to them it sounded like they were being laughed at. But a cat that spent most of her life living in a sizeable group wouldn't understand.
Locustwing did. He sighed.
"I understand how it sounds, but an injured cat or an elder are in no position to take care of two cats at once. We're willing to spare you a meal because there are far more than two of us fit to hunt." He explained. The loners focused their gazes on him, though they didn't quite seem as offended now.
"A group of moochers around these parts, huh?" The molly sneered.
"Something like that." Locustwing replied, ignoring Apolloswarm shoving him by the shoulder.
"I suppose we may as well take the meal. Ma?"
"Fine, fine. If it keeps you out of the rain." She barked back.

A few days passed. Their home was growing more noisy with all the new cats settling in. He's learned that Peweecall and Sealstem were mates. It also seemed that Pickerelstripe was making close friends with the pair as well. Everyone was integrating smoothly, though the odd furless cat and her kitten hadn't recovered. There were no signs of fur growing back! The mother appeared to be a bit prickly, but her kitten, named Desert was as cheery and bouncy as any healthy kit, helping bridge the gap between Aridclaw and the others. Speaking of, Aridclaw had become their first guard now, based on her pre-existing name of - claw and the two loners they'd brought back took up the role too after deciding to stay, because of their brawn.

Apolloswarm was happy to mingle and see the group turning into a happy community, but Locustwing chose to hold to the side a bit, mostly speaking with his mate and Irisspirit, recently Caddispelt and Dragonflyfur as well, the new loners. It turns out it's much easier for loners to bond with other loners. They understood each other better!

---

Irisspirit curled up comfortably on the altar, getting settled in and waiting, ignoring the odd, spine-tingling sensations that seemed to brush against his fur like ice as the world around began to fade. He didn't pay much mind to the whispers coming from around, only listening for a familiar voice to hone in on.
Once he did, everything went blank for only a moment and he found himself opening his eyes to milky grey and faded green grass, scenarie that he'd subconsciously created with his mind. A calm breeze stroked his fur as he faced an old, dark brown tom who he'd sought out from the mass of ancestors. "Long time no see, Irisspirit. How come I've not heard anything from you ever since you found your way?"
The tom's stone-cold face didn't change, though his tone held a joking friendliness as he greeted what could be considered an old friend. Or perhaps a son. The two had known one another since Irisspirit was but a kitten.

"I've kept busy. The place is a mess and it seems the ancient rules you've taught me in how things should run have been carelessly forgotten."
"Oh, so that's what Eaglethorn keeps blabbering to everyone about. He's even taken up complaining to his parents like a kit!" the spirit laughed, coaxing a smile from the grey and white tom as well.
"So why'd you not use what I told you to. I thought I taught you better."
"Ah. I couldn't find what I needed. We lack a herbalist."
"Lack of herbalists. Darn. Always a pain in the butt for a priest, I tell ya. You should tell the royals. Or I could ask someone. I think Ivypelt said something about having a cat at paw?"
"It would be nice. But I'm not sure sending another so soon is a good idea."
"Another?"
"Locustwing asked for a Royal Guard if I remember correctly."
The brown tom paused to think for a moment.
"I bet it'll be Waspsting's kid."
"Could be, uh... Remember that Royal Guard you introduced me to when you were training me? Sage-?"
"A good memory. That's why I've always been fond of you. It was Sedgepath. But she doesn't have a student. She did help train Berryfrost's. "
"Ah, good to know. Good to know."

---

One morning, Aridclaw approached the two royals at breakfast, Desert bouncing off to bug Pickerelstripe.
"Could I speak to you for a bit?" Receiving a nod from both, she continued. "I've heard nothing of rules yet. Have I missed out on some key information or are there truly no rules to ensure safety and loyalty to the group here?"
"Speaking of, we did forget to implement any." Apolloswarm noted, looking to her mate.
"Give us some time to think. We'll announce something about that during dinner."

As for dinner, when everyone was gathered to eat, Apolloswarm loudly called for everyone's attention before they began eating, letting Locustwing start speaking however.
"It has come to our attention that our group has been getting larger quite quickly. Just this moon we have taken in 6 cats. As such, we have decided that we should come up with a few rules before trouble arises in a growing population."

Locustwing sat down, letting Apolloswarm speak as she bounced up to her paws. "The first rule is the most obvious. Since we live in one community, murder is strictly forbidden. Please refrain from violent behaviour living with us and try to resolve any conflicts peacefully."
Everyone seemed to agree, a few nodding their heads to show it, the rest only listening.
"The second rule would be about boundaries. The den is large. And we all already know about the roles that different cats fulfill. So, from now on, certain places will be restricted to certain cats. The tower in which I and Apolloswarm reside can only be entered by us, any family we may have in the future and royal guards. The Ancestors' hall may only be entered by priests and those with permission from priests, such as those seeking council. And the Garden will be an area only Herbalists and those seeking their help may enter. Furthermore, there is a designated Nursery. Toms are not to enter unless they're coming to visit their family. Just for the future. We will have plenty more kits and mothers to house there in the future."
Nobody seemed to oppose that one either. A couple of the cats seemed doubtful, but most nodded along again.
"And the last rule we'll have for now, and probably the most controversial, is regarding food. We send out hunters to catch prey for all of us. But it doesn't seem fair to expect them to constantly meet demands of cats that eat whenever and however much they want. As such, there will now be a morning and evening meal and no one is to eat at times other than that. Anyone caught stealing will be punished." Apolloswarm announced, to shocked looks from most.

"With all due respect, you'd have to be mousebrained to to think of a rule like that! We're not kittypets, chewing our way through anything we can!" Aridclaw protested, her back arching as she hissed at the two leaders. Caddispelt and Dragonflyfur echoed a similar message. Only Desert and Irisspirit remained silent. Desert was too busy cowering next to his mother due to the sudden hostility and Irisspirit seemed happy if anything, having been taught such rules needed to exist beforehand.
"Settle down, settle down. It is only fair. This way everyone gets how much they need and no one gets more than a fair share!"

[The Clan consumes a mouse and a squirrel]
[The hunters hunt]
[the guards patrol]

King: (1/1)
Locustwing | 45 moons | Male | X namesake

Queen: (1/1)
Apolloswarm | 50 moons | Female | X namesake

Royal family:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url] [url=x]namesake[/url]

Royal guards: (can't be found) (1/2)
Peweecall | 42 moons | Female | X namesake

Priests: (can't be found) (1/2)
Irisspirit | 56 moons | Male | X namesake

Herbalists: (rarely found) (1/2)
Sealstem | 40 moons | Male | X namesake

Guards: (2/20)
Caddispelt | 104 moons | Female | X namesake
Dragonflyfur | 68 moons | Male | X N/A

Hunters: (2/20)
Pickerelstripe | 29 moons | Female | X namesake
Puffballripple | 51 moons | Female | X namesake

Apprentices: (0/10)
Name | Age | Gender | Rank | [url=link]X[/url] [url=x]namesake[/url]
Name | Age | Gender | Rank | [url=link]X[/url] [url=x]namesake[/url]

Mothers: (2/10)
Aridclaw | 30 moons | Female | Guard | X N/A
Name | Age | Female | Rank | [url=link]X[/url] [url=x]namesake[/url]

Kits:
Desert | 2 moons | Male | X N/A

Genetics
Locustwing - Longhaired mackerel tabby
ll, BB, oY, Dd, ww, Aa, McMc
Apolloswarm - White shorthair
Ll, Bb, Oo, dd, Ww, Aa, mcmc
Peweecall - blue point shorhair
LL, Bbl, oo, dd, ww, cscs, aa, Mcmc, Spsp
Irisspirit - blue and white shorthair
LL, BB, oY, dd, wsw, aa, Mcmc, Spsp
Sealstem - seal sepia point shorthair
LL, Bb, oY, Dd, ww, cbcb, aa, Mcmc
Caddispelt - black tabby and white shorthair
Ll, BB, oo, Dd, wsw, Aa, McMc
Dragonflyfur - black tabby longhair
ll, BB, oY, Dd, ww, AA, Mcmc
Aridclaw - lynx point sphinx
LL, hrhr, BB, oo, Dd, ww, cscs, Aa, mcmc
Pickerelstripe - blue mackerel tabby shorthair
LL, BB, oo, dd, ww, Aa, Mcmc
Puffballripple - ginger classic tabby shorthair with white
Ll, BB, OO, DD, wsw, Aa, mcmc
Desert - blue tabby and white sphinx
LL, hrhr, BB, oY, dd, wsw, Ccs, Aa, mcmc
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
East | Clan Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Shrews | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Stoats | x1 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Den Supply Store
Build Material | Amount
Build Material | Amount

Family:
The Royal family
Peweecall
Caddispelt
Aridclaw
Pickerelstripe
Puffballripple

Medicine Store
Other:
Alder bark | x0 | Eases toothache
Bindweed | x0 | Fastens sticks to broken bones
Borage leaves | x1 | More, better milk, brings down fevers
Broom | x0 | Used on broken legs and wounds
Catchweed | x0 | Stop poultices from being rubbed off
Chamomile | x0 | Soothes the mind, gives strength
Coltsfoot | x0 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, for cracked or sore pads
Feverfew | x0 | Lowers fever, helps headaches
Juniper berries | x0 | Soothes bellyaches, calms
Lamb's ear | x0 | Gives strength
Mallow leaves | x0 | Soothes bellyache
Poppy seeds | x1 | Soothes shock, eases pain
Thyme | x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety and shock
Willow leaves | x0 | Stops vomiting

Wounds:
Burdock root | x0 | Lessens pain and infection in rat bites
Celandine | x0 | Soothes damaged eyes
Chervil | x0 | For infected wounds and bellyache
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding, bind broken bones
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds, repairs bones, can be used for burns
Dandelion | x0 | Painkiller
Dock | x0 | Soothes scratches, sore
Elder leaves | x0 | Soothes sprains
Goldenrod | x0 | Heals wounds
Horsetail | x0 | Treats infections, stops bleeding
Marigold | x0 | Stops infection, bleeding
Oak leaves | x0 | Stops infection
Rush | x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
Nettle | x0 | Induces vomiting, can help with wounds
Sweet-sedge | x0 | Eases infection
Tormentil | x0 | Treats wounds and extracts poisons
Wild onions | x1 | Prevents infection
Wintergreen | x0 | Treats wounds and poisons
Yarrow | x0 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit

Diseases:
Catmint | x1 | Cures green/whitecough
Chickweed | x0 | Cures greencough
Hawkweed | x0 | Cures green/whitecough
Lavender | x0 | Cures fever
Lungwort | x0 | Cures yellowcough
Tansy | x0 | Cures coughs, cures poisons, prevents greencough

Poisons:
Yew berries | x0 |
Foxglove seeds | x0 | Causes paralysis and heart failure
Holly berries | x0 | Only dangerous to kits
Deadly nightshade | ร—0 |
Water Hemlock | x0 | Causes writhing, pain, foaming from the mouth
Last edited by Chinchy on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nobleclan โœง 012

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 am

โœง
๐™‰๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ: 038.
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ: 017. โœง ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ: 017. โœง ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ: 004.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š: 007.
๐™‰๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ: 6/23.
๐™‹๐™š๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ: 22.
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™: Katrione.
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ: xx.
ใฎใฎ

xx

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผก๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ wrote:[New Arrivals]
โ†ช Sunnypebble, Snowypaw, Trangaze, Morningfrost, Mistycloud
[Proof for Tran, Morning, and Misty - x]

[Patrols]
โ†ช Waspstar, Glaciershadow, Beesting, Riverspray, Leto, and Six-claws hunt.
โ†ช Astershadow, Dapplesplash, Apollo, Persephone, Snailmask, and Mountainpaw hunt.
โ†ช Willowtuft, Fennelwhisker, Graycloud, Lilacsong, Stormclaw, and Alois patrol.
โ†ช Minnowstripe, Ares, Artemis, Maizegaze, Patchedfeather, and Ridgepaw patrol.
โ†ช QuailScratch and BurnetPaw search for herbs.
โ†ช Lupinbelly, Snailmask, Woodwhisker, Sunnypebble, Morningfrost, and Maizegaze look for den supplies.

[Training]
โ†ช Apollo, Persephone, Ares, and Artemis train for hunting.
โ†ช Clearpaw, Mountainpaw, and Ridgepaw train for basic herbal knowledge.
โ†ช Snowypaw is given Stormclaw as a mentor. Snowypaw trains for fighting.
โ†ช Quailscratch and Burnetpaw practice medicine.

[Consumption]
โ†ช Dapplesplash and Stormclaw become mates. They don't get a surrogate.

[Consumption]
โ†ช Nobleclan consumes x2 red-tailed hawks and x1 common minnow.

๐™Œ๐™ช๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ [1/1]
          โ†ช [Queen] Waspstar | 32m | Molly | โœง
          ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ
          โ†ช Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โœง[/url]

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™จ [2/2]
          โ†ช Quailscratch | 27m | Tomcat | โœง
          โžข โœฟ

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ
          โ†ช Burnetpaw | 12m | Non-binary [bio T] | โœง
          โžข โœฟ

๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ [23/20]
          โ†ช Fennelwhisker | 32m | Molly | โœง

๐™‚๐™ช๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ
          โ†ช Willowtuft | 21m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Lilacsong | 19m | Non-binary [bio T] | โœง
          โ†ช Graycloud | 32m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Alois | 34m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Minnowstripe | 22m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Stormclaw | 37m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Patchedfeather | 21m | Non-binary [bio M] | โœง
          โ†ช Maizegaze | 15m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Sunnypebble | 25m | Tomcat [bio M] | โœง
          โ†ช Mistycloud | 24m | Molly | โœง

๐™Ž๐™ช๐™—๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™จ
          โ†ช Riverspray | 35m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Glaciershadow | 21m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช [Prince] Beesting | 32m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Six-claws | 28m | Molly | โœง
          โžข Polydactyl
          โ†ช Dapplesplash | 32m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Astershadow | 55m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Leto | 30m | Molly | โœง
          โžข Unable to have kits
          โ†ช Lupinebelly | 26m | Molly | โœง
          โ†ช Snailmask | 16m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Woodwhisker | 21m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Trangaze | 22m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Morningflight | 16m | Molly | โœง

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ [8/10]
          โ†ช Clearpaw | 15m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Mountainpaw | 13m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Ridgepaw | 13m | Tomcat | โœง
          โ†ช Apollo | 8m | Tomcat | โœง | โ†‘
          โ†ช Persephone | 8m | Molly | โœง | โ†‘
          โ†ช Ares | 8m | Tomcat | โœง | โ†‘
          โ†ช Artemis | 8m | Molly | โœง | โ†‘
          โ†ช Snowypaw | 8m | Agender [bio M] | โœง

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ [4/10]
          โ†ช Stormbriar | 25m | Molly | โœง

๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ
          Stormbriar's โœ˜ ???'s litter
          โ†ช Hornetkit | 5m | Tomcat | โœง | โ†‘
          โ†ช Cottonkit | 3m | Molly | โœง | โ†‘
          โ†ช Silk-kit | 3m | Tomcat | โœง | โ†‘

Name's โœ˜ Name's litter
          โ†ช Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โœง[/url] |
          [url=link]โ†‘[/url]

Name's โœ˜ Name's litter
          โ†ช Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โœง[/url] |
          [url=link]โ†‘[/url]
    ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ใ€‘ wrote:๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username

๐™€๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช Clan Name | Username

๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
    โ†ช North | Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช East | Clan Name | Username
    โ†ช South | The empire | Legolas The Elf
    โ†ช West | Clan Name | Username

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฉ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“ใ€‘ wrote:๐™ˆ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
    โ†ช Cobwebs | x001
    โ†ช Alder bark | x001
    โ†ช Beech leaves | x001
    โ†ช Bindweed | x001
    โ†ช Chamomile | x002
    โ†ช Dock | x001
    โ†ช Mallow | x001
    โ†ช Feverfew | x001
    โ†ช Ragwort leaves | x001
    โ†ช Blackberry leaves | x001
    โ†ช Borage leaves | x001
    โ†ช Bright eyes | x001
    โ†ช Broom | x001
    โ†ช Burdock root | x001
    โ†ช Burnet | x001
    โ†ช Herb | x000

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
    โ†ช Moss | x001
    โ†ช Rocks | x000
    โ†ช Sticks | x003
    โ†ช Brambles | x001

๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™-๐™†๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ก๐™š
    โ†ช Common minnows | x003 | 003 servings | 1
    โ†ช Wood mice | x003 | 003 servings | 1
    โ†ช Red squirrels | x003 | 003 servings | 2
    โ†ช Stoat | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    โ†ช Red-tailed hawks | x002 | 006 servings | 3
    โ†ช Mountain hare | x005 | 015 servings | 3

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ใ€‘ wrote:๐™๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
    โ†ช RiverSpray | ClearPaw | 4 | Balance, stealth, fighting, hunting.
    โ†ช QuailScratch | BurnetPaw | 5 | Herb identification, dose,
    herb storage, basic fight, basic hunt.
    โ†ช Glaciershadow | Apollo | 1 | Fighting.
    โ†ช Alois | Persephone | 1 | Fighting.
    โ†ช Beesting | Ares | 1 | Fighting.
    โ†ช Fennelwhisker | Artemis | 1 | Fighting.
    โ†ช Dapplesplash | Mountainpaw | 4 | Fishing, swimming,
    fighting, balance.
    โ†ช Minnowstripe | Ridgepaw | 4 | Fishing, swimming,
    fighting, balance.
    โ†ช Stormclaw | Snowypaw | 0 | Moves.
    โ†ช Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves.

๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™
    โ†ช Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place
    โ†ช Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place

๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
    Family doc
Last edited by tigerclaw on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01] welcome to pirate land

Postby ghostmaker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:10 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
next visit to the sirens: june eighteen | next den decay: 05 posts | pebbles: 20
number of cats: 006 | toms: 001 | mollies: 005 | nonbinary: 000 servings: 002
mod: imp. | next kitting: 000 | healing required: none | archive: link

hmnmbng...... too lazy to write..... i'll fill this out later

actions:
[new cats] softspots, littlefang, heatherpaw, fennelpaw, and dinglehopper have joined
the clan! they're from readopts & also my birthday cat!
[patrols] doubloonstar, fennelpaw, dinglehopper, littlefang, softspots, and heatherpaw
go hunting! afterwards, they also go on a border patrol.
[training] fennelpaw and heatherpaw train (any skill!)
[the sirens] doubloonstar asks for a surgeon (medicine cat)!
[treasureclan status] the clan is currently in the grace period for food.

captain:
            001. doubloonstar, 24m, โ™€
            lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

first mate:
            001. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€

surgeons: [0/2]
            001. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€
            skill points: โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ

crewmates: [3/20]
            001. softspots, 34m, โ™€
            002. littlefang, 32m, โ™€
            003. dinglehopper, 20m, โ™‚

boatswains: [2/10]
            001. heatherpaw, 7m, โ™€
            002. fennelpaw, 7m, โ™€

nurturers: [0/10]
            001. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€
            002. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€

wee ones: [see nurturers]
            001. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€
            002. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€

sea dogs: [0/5]
            001. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€
            002. name, ?m, โ™‚ /โ™€
    ally clans:
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username

borders:
    northwest | clan name | username
    north | clan name | username
    northeast | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    southeast | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    southwest | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store:
    herb | usage

den supply store:
    material | amount

fresh-kill pile:
    oysters | x0 | 1 serving
    small fish | x0 | 1 serving
    large crabs | x0 | 2 servings
    lobster | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    seabirds | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    soft | heather | 0 | 0
    doubloon | fennel | 0 | 0

deceased:
    name | cause

families:
    name & name | kits
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creme Eggs » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Number of Cats: 15 (3 servings) | Next "Place At The Top Of The Tree That Never Ends" Visit: Today | 15th June 2019 | Next Den Decay: 2 | Pebbles: 20

( may write later, gotta go school )

Border Patrols:
โš˜Fawnfeather | Whitenose | Brackenpaw ( north & east )
Eaglebounce | Flickerstrike | Badgerpaw ( south & west )
Hunting Patrols:
โš˜Ravenstar | Berryhop | Robinstripe ( forest )
Den Repair Patrol:
โš˜Flickerstrike | Badgerpaw | Coralshine ( forest )
Herb Gathering:
โš˜Lionpaw | Darktoes ( river )
Mangrove Stone:
โš˜Ravenstar Requests A Cat
Training:
โš˜Darktoes and Lionpaw Train & Practice Medicine ( Healing Wounds )
โš˜Eaglebounce and Brackenpawr Train ( Swimming )
โš˜Fawnfeather and Badgerpaw Train ( Offense )
Mates and Kitting:
โš˜N/a
Ranking Up:
โš˜None
Readoptions:
โš˜Badgerpaw and Fawnfeather from MonarchClan
Consumes:
โš˜1x goose
Notes:
โš˜Nothing

Leader: (1/1)
          Ravenstar | 71 moons | molly | โš˜
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Deputy: (1/1)
          Eaglebounce | 22 | tom | โš˜

Medicine Cat: (1/2)
          Darktoes | 35 | molly | โš˜
          Apprentice: Lionpaw ( โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ )

Warriors: (6/20)
          Robinstripe | 65 | tom | โš˜
          Whitenose | 28 | tom | โš˜
          Berryhop | 18 | tom | โš˜
          Coralshine | 30 | molly | โš˜
          Flickerstrike | 38 | agender ( amab ) | โš˜
          Fawnfeather | 26 | molly | โš˜

Apprentices: (3/10)
          Lionpaw | 14 | tom | โš˜
          Brackenpaw | 8 | molly | โš˜
          Badgerpaw | 8 | tom | โš˜

Queens: (2/10)
          Cobwebdusk | 29 moons | molly | โš˜ | 2 moons
          Russetspark | 21 | molly | โš˜ | 2 moons

Kits: (See Queens)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]โš˜[/url]

Elders: (0/5)
          Timbersnow | 102 | tom | โš˜
    Ally Clans:
    ThicketClan | Ravenwhisper's Wish
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | ThicketClan | Ravenwhisper's Wish

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop bleeding | 1x
    Celandine | Soothes weakened or damaged eyes | 1x
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain, recommended for queens giving birth | 1x
    Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place | 2x
    Foxglove Seed | They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure | 1x
    Dandelion | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings, Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller | 1x

Den Supply Store
    Moss | 3x
    Vine | 2x
    Mangrove Root |
    Pebbles |
    Gravel |
    Sand |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving