Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:59 pm

SnowClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next moonpool visit: Feburary 9

Deerstar padded back in after the gathering, eyes rolling at the new warrior complaining about being left alone. "Why don't you go hunt then?" she retorted, sighing. Glancing at Powderbreeze, she nodded. "Go ahead and get a hunting patrol out," she murmured softly, shaking her head when asked to join. "I'll stay back this time," the leader meowed. "Send someone out with Hailwish though," she murmured, tail flicking.

Hunting Patrol: Powderbreeze and Shadefrost
Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Ocrafur

The Clan Ate a Deku using 1 serving

Leader:
          Deerstar| 29| She-cat| X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 28| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 31| Tom| X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 27| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 28 | She-cat| [url=link]X[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    WitherClan | sedcakes
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tormentil| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Herb | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x1| 3 servings
    Hares| x1 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x0 | 1 serving
    Pika| x0 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x2| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x2 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
[/quote]
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ pineclan. ] [ 28. ]

Postby justice'n'joy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:08 pm

void gear. wrote:
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 15.
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/13/17.
Next Border Patrol: 10:25 AM. [MST]

Fawnfur had meant to receive her full warrior name when she was twelve moons, however, due to a rather violent anxiety attack the poor cat had suffered shortly before her original planned ceremony it was thought best to wait a bit until she had recovered from that terror completely. The molly was now fifteen moons, her fourteenth was when she and Shadowstar had agreed to conduct her ceremony after Fawnfur had told the leader she was ready. At first, she wasn't too pleased with the name she had been given, though looking back that was all because Aspenheart had been the first and only one to say that it was bland.

Fawnfur could never figure out what was it about her that the gray tabby despised, but every time they were in the same vicinity he would always manage to say some thing that put her down. At least his brother Magpiewhisker wasn't blind to it all, always biting back whenever Aspenheart would say something demeaning. Fawnfur was grateful for that at least, and for the support her former mentor Comfreyfang and her aunt Wasptail always gave her as well. She was certain she wouldn't have been able to stand living in PineClan without the help from her friends and family.

It was a pleasant afternoon as she thought about these things, she as well as several Clanmates had recently woken up to see who would be picked for the sunhigh border and hunting patrols, and as soon as she spotted Owlfur and Shadowstar sit in the center of the clearing Fawnfur knew they were ready to arrange them. Though... she couldn't help but notice how tired and pained the leader looked, she hoped that she was feeling well. "A-anyhow, we'll send out a patrol t-to... look for the kittypet Owlfur sce- I just can't do this." Shadowstar mewed tiredly, flinching as yet another sharp pain was felt against her stomach. Owlfur immeditely could tell was what happening, their kits were coming! For a moment he thought it was happening too fast, as his mate seemed perfectly healthy earlier, though knowing her she purposely hide her pain as to not upset Owlfur. "We've got to get you into the nursery fast." He meowed, his voice full of worry. The deputy let Shadowstar lean heavily against his side as the two made their way to the nursery, Owlfur ordering for Fawnfur to fetch Skunknose and Weaselstorm as quickly as she was able and telling Mintclaw to set up the patrols in their place.

Actions wrote:Kitting: Shadowstar
Border Patrol [looking for kittypet]: Mintclaw - Magpiewhisker - Minkcloud
Hunting Patrol: Aspenheart - Wasptail - Rowanpelt - Duckfoot - Comfreyfang - Shrikeface

"It will be okay," Skunknose murmured, but she wasn't sure whether she were trying to comfort her leader or reassure herself. She had kitted before, she'd helped others kit, but surely it wasn't supposed to be like this! She sent Weaselstorm for honey and chamomile to give to Shadowstar. As soon as it was consumed, she lost a life. She came to and gave birth to kits, but one was extremely small.

Shadowstar gave birth to two kits but one is small and will die in two moons (you decide who). Shadowstar lost a life while kitting.

Your patrol caught a vole and thrush.

Your border patrol found a kittypet willing to be a PineClan apprentice.
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:44 pm

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:22
Females: 11
Males: 11
Next Moonpool visit: 13/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar fidgeted. He was bored. "StreamClan, we have been quiet for two long. It is time for us to show EchoClan who's boss! I will lead the attack with Tigerwing, Splashfur, Featherstorm, Ravenstrike, Minnowleap and Gingerflash!" The rest cheered for the chosen ones as they marched proudly toward EchoClan territory.

Honeypaw's mentor is Pebblefrost and they train.,
StreamClan attacks EchoClan while Pebblefrost takes Honeypaw to train.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |56 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Splashfur| 45 moons| she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Medicine Cat:
          Dapplefeather | 46 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Flintberry | 30 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 54 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame| 54 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Tigerwing| 44 moons|tom|rude|brown tabby cat with amber eyes
          Gingerflash|45 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Ravenstrike| 35 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|30 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |30 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|29 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|23 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Cloverstep|23 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|21 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|19 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|18 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|18 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes

Apprentices:
          Honeypaw|6 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|28 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes
          Ambergaze |30 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Crowleap|21 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes

Kits:
          Softkit|2 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white kit with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpkit|2 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilykit|1 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Sockkit|1 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw
          Elders:
          Flashtail |106 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|voidgear|unknown

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x cobwebs|bandages wounds
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|2x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |3x |1 serving
    Squirrel |3x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 23 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾] rippleclan

Postby .galaxy. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:27 pm

artemịs wrote:
    Beetlestar's nose touched the Moonpool, and she wished for a new cat to join her.

When Beetlestar awoke, she found no cat with her at the pool but noticed a strange scent on the air. It was sickly sweet and made her nose tickle. Unsure if the other cat making no attempts to hide their scent was alarming or reassuring, Beetlestar shrugged it off and made for her territory. She didn't get very far, as sitting in the middle of the path - paws tucked neatly and tail curled - was a tall, lanky cat who stared at her haughtily down their nose. "Took you long enough." They drawled, as if waiting in their pleasant patch of sunlight was some major inconvenience. "I thought you'd never wake up." Just as Beetlestar's mouth opened to utter something in her defense, this strange cat stood and cut her off before she could begin. They rose on thin legs and stretched languidly and only then looking her way. "I was told in a dream to meet someone here, who i assume is you. Come on, lead the way." They meowed, gesturing to the path with a quick lash of their thin tail. "Just a forewarning, though, I am accustomed to certain... standards."

Starclan has granted you a warrior!
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 am

Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 6

((Shhh I won't blame you if you skip the written part, okay?!))

Silvershade had taken off that morning to follow the trail, and was still running after it. It winded and overlapped so often, she was almost certain she had been running around in circles for the past few hours. She half wished she had let Badgerclaw convince her to let him come along. At least it would've been a lot more enjoyable. Right now, she had taken to the treetops, as this lost kittypet had seemingly taken a tumble through a wall of thorny bushes, of which Silvershade did not fancy walking through. They were either extremely thickskinned, or a complete mousebrain, possibly even both. She jumped down from the tree once the path made through the bushes ended, and she prepared to continue following the scent for a while. Surprisingly, it actually led down into hole in the ground. Inside lay a sleeping black she-cat, and she couldn't tell if the faint smudges of red were because of the faint lighting or not. She quietly whispered, "Hello there." The tortoiseshell was startled, and she quickly jumped to her paws. Her shock only lasted a heartbeat however, and she immediately got into a defensive stance. The kittypet bared her teeth and unsheathed her claws, her eyes narrowed disgruntledly. "I've got teeth and claws, so I'd back off if I were you." Silvershade sighed, raising her tail and unsheathing her claws. She didn't want to fight, but she'd be ready to defend Thicketclan with her life. She quickly flicked her ears towards the intruder, mewing a sharp threat, "Well, I'm the deputy of Thicketclan, and this happens to be our territory. Unless you plan on joining us, you should be the one backing off." The kittypet's eyes suddenly sparked with interest, and she stepped forward tentatively. "I'm listening."

The kittypet had been convinced after a short while of talking, and they began to walk back to camp. Silvershade quickly explained about Thicketclan's current population, pausing for a moment before she spoke of Badgerclaw. As she padded into camp, she was surprised to find it mostly empty. Aside from Badgerclaw, who sat with his back turned, everyone else was gone. She gasped in worry, rushing over to him. "Where are they?" She asked, glancing around the empty clearing. Badgerclaw whipped his head around, shrugging gently. "Oh, nothing bad. They just went to the gathering. I stayed behind to wait for you." Silvershade frowned in disappointment. She had missed Thicketclan's first gathering. 'What kind of deputy am I?' She asked herself, staring down at her paws dejectedly. Badgerclaw noticed her glum expression, wandering closer to her and giving her an encouraging lick on the cheek. "Don't worry Silvershade. I'd miss a gathering any day if it meant seeing your pretty face again." They stared into eachother's eyes for a moment, both of their pelts heating up, before Silvershade gulped and set her paw on his. She whispered, "Actually, I want to ask you something.." Badgerclaw snapped to attention, his eyes wide but he stayed silent. Silvershade's heart was racing as she twined her tail around his, shuffling ever so slightly closer. "Will you be my mate?" Badgerclaw's jaw dropped with astonishment, and for a split second, Silvershade was worried he would reject her. She prepared to take her daring question back when Badgerclaw's face erupted into a wide smile, and he thrust his head forward to nuzzle her affectionately. "Of course! I'd be honored!" They shared a passionate embrace, only broken up by a loud chortling from the entrance of camp. They both realized with horror that the newcomer had been watching the whole time, but luckily she seemed to only be happy for them. She purred, "Oh, don't worry about me. I'll leave you alone so you can do your business." The tortoiseshell chuckled again as she backed away from them, disappearing into the surrounding forest with a wink. Now that they were left alone, the new mates purred, leaning into eachother's warmth, enjoying the peaceful night. Together.

When the rest of Thicketclan returned from the gathering, they had immediately sent themselves to bed, too tired and dreary to announce the gathering's events. When everyone awoke, Briarstar called a clan meeting. He jumped up onto a large boulder jutting out of the ground, and pounded his paw down onto it to get attention. He bellowed, "Let all cats able to catch their own prey, gather around for a clan meeting." He patiently waited for the rest of the clan to gather around, and he counted each head. Honeyfur, Dapplewhisker, Badgerclaw and Silvershade. What was most peculiar about the latter two, was that they padded together so close that their fur brushed together, and their tails were intertwined tightly. Badgerclaw held a proud smile on his face, his chest puffed out as he strolled along, but Silvershade looked more sheepish, as if this was definitely not her idea. Briarstar sent a happy smile their way, before turning address the whole clan. "The gathering went well. Jinxclan proposed an alliance with us, and I accepted. Please be polite when you meet them. On other matters, I scented a fox cub by the South border. I would be careful around there." The warriors affirmed his declaration with a firm nod, before returning to their morning chit-chat. Silvershade padded closer to Briarstar, stating. "Brairstar. I've got a few announcements I would like to make." The brown leader dipped his head to her and backed away, leaving space for his deputy to leap onto the boulder. She did as such, keeping a powerful posture which Briarstar couldn't help but be glad for in a deputy. "Attention, attention! I've got something to announce." Aside from Badgerclaw, who stared up at her expectantly, the rest of the clan seemed slightly confused, pausing their conversations for a moment to listen. "I would like to announce that me and Badgerclaw are mates now." Silvershade smiled from the gasps of surprise and Dapplewhisker's shouts of encouragement. "But, that's not it. Someone wants to join our clan." They had been too distracted with Silvershade and Badgerclaw, they hadn't even noticed the black she-cat that was poking her head out from under a bush. She hissed when she was addressed. "Oh, c'mon. I wanted to make my grand debut!" She approached the highrock quickly, looking up at her to-be leader with a wild determination in her eyes.

Briarstar had organized the patrols, sending all the warriors hunting together, and Honeyfur volunteered to search for herbs. He ordered for all of them to stay away from where he had scented the fox cubs, lest their mother comes along. He himself, had decided that now was the time to ask Starclan for a medicine cat apprentice. With Silvershade and Badgerclaw now mates, and the danger of a fox looming just around the corner, they needed all the medicinal help they could get. As he reached its starry waters, he once again yowled to his ancestors. "My ancestors, thank you for providing thus far. We are growing wonderfully, and I thank you for your blessing." He dipped his head in respect, before making his request. "I would like to have a medicine cat apprentice for Honeyfur. She is young but experienced, and we need all the help we can get." He curled his tail around his paws, and purred a farewell, before beginning the trek back to Thicketclan Camp.

[Silvershade and Badgerclaw become mates.]
[Briarstar asks Starclan for a Medicine Cat Apprentice.]
[Silvershade, Badgerclaw, Dapplewhisker, and Wildstorm go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur looks for herbs.]
The clan consumes a fish, using two servings.

Leader:
          Briarstar | 43 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Silvershade | 35 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 23 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplewhisker | 23 moons| She-cat | X
          Badgerclaw | 32 moons | Tom | X
          Wildstorm | 38 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Clan Name | Username | East
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Clan Name | Username | South

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Horsetail x1|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Snake | x0 | 0 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 0 |1 servings
    Fish | x2 | 5 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x0 | 0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 |2 servings
    Total | x4 | 8

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 am

.galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 20
Prey Servings Needed: 4
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 8th
Kits Due: Feb. 9th

[size=85]The large group was milling around just outside of camp, preparing to head off into the territory. Kestrelflight was milling around her brother and father, exchanging excited words with Brackenfrost that likely involved the little siblings that would soon be born. Hollytuft noted with amusement that her former apprentice seemed to be engaging in the excitement; Pikefang was looking far less stand off-ish than usual and was even letting Foxbelly join in. It warmed her heart that the silver tabby was making friends and not snapping heads. "Alright, we should get going." Hollytuft yawned, catching the groups attention. Lilycloud rose from where she was sitting slightly apart from the group and trotted over. She seemed unsure of whether to gravitate towards the older cats or the younger, and ultimately ended up standing on her own. Once everyone was up and ready, the patrol headed off.

--

Featherfur was in good spirits, leading his second patrol in two days. Frogstep and Reedwhisker were good company, he found, even if Reedwhisker was the loudest of the three and often lapsed into boasting. Or tried, anyway. Featherfur was currently watching Reedwhisker ramble on about whatever topic caught his attention while Frogstep snuck up beside him. Oh boy. A sharp yowl of panic echoed through the territory as Frogstep dove under the young warrior and jumped, effectively lifting the smaller cat completely off the ground. "Get lift, kitten!" Frogstep crowed, taking off at a sprint with a flailing Reedwhisker draped over his back. Refusing to laugh, Featherfur stood and watched the two romp around until they realized their third party was watching impassively. Clearing their throats, Frogstep and Reedwhisker shook themselves and trotted over with apologetic grins playing on their maws. "If you're both done being kits, we've got a patrol." Though sounding stern, amusement glittered in his eyes. After a while the three struck out.

--

Rippleberry and Finchtuft were nosing around by the Aspenclan border, looking for the comfrey Rippleberry had falsely claimed was around here. The location made the medicine cat jittery, sending frightened glances over to the border every few minutes as if she expected someone to appear. Her apprentice didn't fail to notice this. He was still ruffled from being blown off the other day, but slid up to her side either way. He meant the gesture to be comforting, but Rippleberry jumped heavily as his pelt brushed hers. Confused, Finchtuft stepped in front of her and let his green eyes search hers. "What's with you lately? You've been acting odd for a while." The blue she-cat didn't immediately respond, staring pensively at her paws. When she finally did speak, a shaky smile was plastered on her face. "It's nothing, I promise. I've just had a bad stomach ache, is all. Let's keep searching, shall we?"

--

Robinstar stood atop highrock, staring out at his clan and the two kits standing eagerly at its base. "We're gathered today to give Pigeonkit and Owlkit their apprentice ceremonies." His eyes gleamed with pride, and a quick glance at Featherfur and Larkpounce showed that the kits' parents were bursting with excitement. "You both have reached six moons and are ready to begin your training as warriors of Birchclan. Owlkit, from this moment on until you've earned your warrior name, you will be known as Owlpaw. Your mentor will be Foxbelly; I hope that she passes on her energy and quick-thinking to you." He paused, letting the surprised ginger she-cat step forward and touch her nose to the young tom's forehead. "Pigeonkit, from this moment on until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Pigeonpaw. Your mentor will be Branchbelly; Learn well from his kindness and strength." As the small brown tom slid forward and touched his nose to the she-cat's forehead, he looked nervous. "Foxbelly, Branchbelly, I hope you teach your apprentices well."

"Pigeonpaw! Owlpaw! Pigeonpaw! Owlpaw!"

PikeFang was unusually non-grouchy as the hunting party spread out, pairing off randomly as they did so. He sighed slightly as FoxBelly fell into step beside him, ht constant chatter already starting. "Well would you look at this, it's us two again. Where do you think we should head off to? Are you excited about having mores siblings? Do you think..." PikeFang tuned her out, flicking his ears to try and hear some slight, irregular rustle that would indicate prey. He stopped, placing a paw on FoxBelly's muzzle. "What is it?" she whispered. PikeFang didn't answer, instead dropping to the ground in a crouch. FoxBelly, sensing that now was not a time for idle chatter, crouched next to him, her nose twitching slightly, attempting to scent what PikeFang had obviously heard. There it was. The very end of her tail twitched slightly, and she glanced over at PikeFang, who was slowly, soundlessly creeping forward and to the left. She began her cautious advance to the right. Suddenly, there was a flurry of motion, and then PikeFang emerged, a rabbit dangling from his jaws. "Nice catch." FoxBelly commented, "How did you hear it? I can never hear rabbits, well, I actually can if I..." PikeFang rolled his eyes and started back toward camp.

While hunting, HollyTuft, LilyCloud, PikeFang, KestrelFlight, FoxBelly, and BrackenFrost caught two rabbits and a squirrel.

FeatherFur shook his head, watching FrogStep and ReedWhisker keep up a constant stream of playful insults as they dashed ahead, and then back, and then ahead again. "If you two mouse-brains are done, I think I scent another clan." The two warriors swung their heads around, looking more than a little embarrassed, "I knew that FeatherFur, but it's just TumbleClan. They're our allies." FrogStep asserted. ReedWhisker nodded his head vehemently in agreement.

While on patrol, FeatherFur, FrogStep and ReedWhisker ran into a TumbleClan Patrol.

FinchTuft sniffed at yet another tuft of plant matter, carefully due to his last adventure herb gathering. "Well, I have searched this entire area and found only Borage and Raspberry Leaves. I have seen either tail nor whisker of any Comfrey." RippleBerry snatched up some of the Borage, "Well, I must have been mistaken. Let's head back to camp." She started off quickly, avoiding looking at FinchTuft as much as possible.

While looking for herbs, RippleBerry and FinchTuft found Borage and Raspberry Leaves.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:47 am

SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 3
Next moon pool: 02/15/17[/b] 3

SilverStar sighed slightly, watching the long grass outside of their little camp sway in the light breeze. Her ears flicked back as she heard the light footfalls of ShadowFlight approaching. She wasn’t surprised that SweetPaw wasn’t following, as it was rather early for the young apprentice to be awake. “Good morning ShadowFlight. You’re up early.” SilverStar commented as her deputy laid down nearby. “I wanted to ask you something before my apprentice woke up.” ShadowFlight replied, chuckling softly. “Well, ask away.” SilverStar said, turning to look at her deputy. “Do you remember when we were planning that tradition that would set us apart from other clans? The paws?” “Of course.” SilverStar was interested now, and tilted her head lightly. Was he…? “Why do you ask?” ShadowFlight said nothing, but removed his paw from two white ermine paws, and nosed one toward his leader. She beamed at him, sliding her necklace off over her head. she shook out the careful tangle that held it together, bit a careful hole in the ermine paw and threaded it onto her necklace, resting it next to the dusty colored paw already one her necklace. ShadowFlight smiled at her almost shyly. “I thought you’d never ask.”

At this moment, SweetPaw arose, and bounced over to ShadowFlight, her mouse paw necklace bouncing against her white chest. “ShadowFlight, SilverStar, can we go on patrol? I want to go see our borders!” SilverStar smiled at the excitable apprentice, “You and ShadowFlight are welcome to, but I am going to the moon pool to ask for another member for our clan.” SweetPaw seemed to deflate slightly, “Oh, okay. Well, let’s go ShadowFlight!” ShadowFlight chuckled, adding the paw to his necklace and standing, “Okay, okay, let’s go.” The two took off toward the borders, SweetPaw chattering excitedly.

SilverStar also left camp, heading on the journey to the moon pool. When she arrived, she bent and lapped the water briefly, “StarClan, I ask for a fourth member to our clan. A medicine cat will be needed, but if it is your will to send another, I will gladly accept them into our growing clan as well.”

{SilverStar and ShadowFlight are now mates!}
{SilverStar - asking for another member}
{ShadowFlight and SweetPaw - on patrol}
{The clan consumed one mouse}

[size=85]Leader:
          SilverStar | 34 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          ShadowFlight | 33 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          SweetPaw | 7 moons | female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:
    ShadowFlight | SweetPaw | 1 - hunting

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:07 am

seedcakes wrote:
Fadedstar padded into the camp clearing out from his den beneath the Highstump. Two jay feathers and a pale owl feather hung from behind his ear. He leaped atop the stump, his tail swishing twice before turning to face his clan. He puffed out his chest. "All cats able to bear the heat of this desolate wasteland, gather beneath the Highstump for a clan meeting!" It was a new greeting, yes, but not a permanent one. He had a feeling it would change in the future.

One by one, cats trickled into the clearing. Hunting patrols, sent out with sepcific instructions, returned with mouthfuls of avian lifeforms, confused about what they had been asked but still compliant. They dropped the birds in front of the Highstump before padding away to sit with their friends and family. Fadedstar observed the birds in turn, many species shown. Robins, Crows, Magpies, Ravens.. Partrige, a Dove, an Owl. He nodded once to himself before lifting his head to his clan. "Greetings. You are probably confused as to why I have called you here."

"Yeah! Our warrior ceremonies!"
Duskpaw called out scathingly. Fadedstar shook his head.

"Not yet. I have noticed a drop in moral among my clanmates. I have conversed wi-"

"Oh, cut the formalities, Fadedstar! We aren't at a Gathering, stop pretending to be an eloquent speaker!"

Fadedstar laughed at that. "Alright, fine! Dawnglow, Stormwind, and I have an idea to cheer you all up. It will become a thing to set Witherclan apart from the other clans." The pale tabby's eyes glimmered. "Dawnglow has developed a way to paste feathers to our pelts! They can be used to show ranks. It hasn't all been thought out completely, but I thought I'd start there. Does everyone remember the first bird they caught? Pick a feather from the bird of the same species and then go to the medicine cats, they'll sap it to you."

There was a small amount of muttering, mainly Duskpaw complaining about his warrior ceremony, but the rest of the group seemed.. excited. The three medicine cats already had Cardinal feathers attached to them in various places; Dawnglow had two attached to her front leg, Rabbitwish had two behind his ear, and Smoothpaw had one on the base of her tail. As cats headed towards them with feathers in their jaws, they lifted their heads. A sicky substance coated their front pads, and the asked each cat where they wanted their feathers to be placed. "Can I have it in my mouth?" Minnowsplash snickered before erupting into a large sneeze, scattering the leaves filled with sap and earning himself a swat over the ear from Dawnglow. "First bird I ever caught was a Seagull, and I ain't seeing none o' them around 'ere," Eelface grunted to himself. Barkflower flicked her new friend's shoulder. "Oh, you old fox, just take a dove feather that has a darker tip!"

Once each cat (excluding kits) had their feather attached, they sat back down in their spaces. "Now what?" Stripeclaw mewed, looking at her father with round eyes. Fadedstar tipped his head. "Now, everyone remember the first bird they caught after joining Witherclan? Oh, and if you were born here, then the last bird you caught as an apprentice. Or your favorite bird." Cottonpaw darted forward, placing a paw on the pigeon, but Stormwind stepped in front of him. "Not you two just yet." he frowned at Duskpaw and Cottonpaw. Ravenpaw had already been informed of how the feathers worked by Smoothpaw, and he lay in the den of the medicine den with his single magpie feather hanging from his shoulder.

"Ok, now everyone get those attached by the medicine cats in the same place!" And everyone did. Groups of cats stood with their friends, admiring their new trinkets.

"But what does this have to do with ANYTHING?" Duskpaw exclaimed in frustration, a crow feather between his ears. Fadedstar chuckled, his eyes bright. "This. Duskpaw and Cottonpaw, for your final assessment before your warrior ceremony, you must go out and hunt alone. Your mentors will be watching you. You must catch ONE bird without help of any kind, and then report back to me. The bird may not be a cardinal or bluejay. Your trial starts now." The tom's blue eyes flashed. "Go!"

Cottonpaw leaped up, racing out of camp, Stripeclaw hard on his heels. Duskpaw attempted the same, but in his haste he fumbled over his paws and tripped onto his face, his mentor flipping over him. "Ow! Gerrof me, Minnowsplash!" The dark tabby untangled himself from the older tom, speeding out of camp. "Whewee, he's a fast one!" Minnowsplash panted before trotting after his apprentice.

The clan ate two magpies and a rat.

The Feather Tradition was started!

Duskpaw --> Duskpaws
Cottonpaw --> Cottonbush

Cloudbelly, Stormwind, Badgerfang, Stripeclaw, Aldershine and Woodpelt go hunting.

Jackaldust, Minkslide, Minnowsplash, Doveheart, Cootfeather and Marblefur patrol the borders.

Fadedstar watched his Clan as they moved around the camp. The light tom jumped up onto Highstump. "All cats able to bear the heat of this desolate wasteland, gather beneath the Highstump for a clan meeting!" He purred softly when he saw Aldershine grooming Cottonpaw's knotted fur. The white apprentice grunted, struggling away from his mother's grasp and tongue. Fadedstar gestured for Cottonpaw and Duskpaw to come join him on the stump.

"I, Fadedstar, leader of Witherclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Duskpaw and Cottonpaw, do you promise to uphold the wa-"

"I do!" Cottonpaw gushed. Several Witherclan cats started laughing loudly, causing Cottonpaw to blush in embarrassment. Fadedstar smiled at his son before continuing.

"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do." Duskpaw and Cottonpaw mewed.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Duskpaw and Cottonpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Duskpaws and Cottonbush. Starclan honors your enthusiasm and bravery and we welcome you as full warriors of Witherclan."

"Duskpaws! Cottonbush! Duskpaws! Cottonbush!"
Duskpaw and Cottonpaw are now warriors!

"Circle around the other way." Cloudbelly whispered. Aldershine nodded and slinked away from her son. Cloudbelly peered through the undergrowth at the squirrel that was scuffling among the leaves. Cloudbelly tensed when he saw a flash of Aldershine's ginger fur through the trees on the other side of the squirrel.

Cloudbelly launched forward, startling the squirrel. The squirrel shrieked, turning and fleeing in the same direction that Aldershine was hiding.
While hunting, Cloudbelly, Stormwind, Badgerfang, Stripeclaw, Aldershine and Woodpelt caught a squirrel, magpie and mouse

Jackaldust and Doveheart cooed softly, nuzzling the tiny bundle of white fur. The tiny kit squeaked happily, turning its flattened face up to look at the two she-cats. "Jackaldust, Doveheart, we need to get back to camp." Minnowsplash mewed, lashing his tail.

The tabby and white tom turned his head towards the Echoclan border, standing up straighter when he noticed a patrol moving along the border. He stiffled a purr when he noticed Poppypounce hopping ahead of her clanmates, chatting happily back at Blazefur and Birdsong.

"Fiinnnee." Jackaldust mewed, picking the kit up by its scruff.
While on patrol, Jackaldust, Minkslide, Minnowsplash, Doveheart, Cootfeather and Marblefur found a kit

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
blossompaw joined her mentor, crowfall, on a patrol today. the young apprentice was eager to become a warrior, but she could not stop thinking about the apprentice from tumbleclan. the clans were not allies nor did their border each other. the young she-cat sighed, wondering how much longer she would have to wait to meet him again. secretly, she hoped that the tom known as bleakpaw did not find a mate as soon as he became a warrior. she was still hoping that there was a chance.

bristleclaw was accompanied by the two white-furred sisters, cloudwatcher and snowmouse. the tom seemed rather tense since his mate, chestnutstar, was back at camp kitting. "she'll be alright, bristleclaw. chestnutstar is strong." cloudwatcher spoke, trying to reassure to tom. however, the deputy huffed and flicked his ear. "i know she is. i'm going to catch her something to eat." he insisted, pushing forward and leaving some distance between himself and the sisters. the two she-cats looked at each other and smiled while shaking their heads. cloudwatcher was still overjoyed by the fact that the deputy had found her sister. they had been a part for far too long.
[/list]

[center][ patrol: crowfall, blossompaw // hunting: cloudwatcher, bristleclaw, snowmouse // herb hunting: ---
training: hawkeye teaches frecklepaw to swim // kitting: chestnutstar
the clan consumes 3 servings of crow ]

Bristleclaw picked up his catch and hurried back to join Cloudwatcher and Snowmouse. The two she-cats were sitting together, talking happily, their catches resting at their paws. "Ready to head back?" He mumbled around his catch. The sisters nodded and got to their paws.

"Crowfall and Blossompaw passed by a bit ago, they were heading back to camp." Cloudwatcher mewed before picking her catch up. Snowmouse picked hers up and led the other two back to camp.
While hunting, Bristleclaw, Cloudwatcher and Snowmouse caught a 2 crows and a water shrew
Crowfall and Blossompaw's patrol passed uneventfully
While training, Frecklepaw learned the Swimming skill

As soon as Bristleclaw and his hunting patrol returned, Bristleclaw dropped his catch and dashed across the clearing to the nursery. "Did I miss it?" He mewed worriedly, poking his head inside. Bristleclaw pouted sadly when he saw that Chestnutstar was curled around four kits already, sad that he had missed the kitting. But his sadness immediately disappeared and he hurried over to greet his kits.
Chestnutstar gave birth to four kits

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
"Rise and shine!" Ashenclaw mewed to Frostpaw, poking his head into the apprentices' den. She grumbled something about it just barely being morning. "Oh, come on, some early morning training will be good for you." Reluctantly, the apprentice got to her paws and left the den, yawning. Quickly, they headed out to the training clearing.

Emberstar sat just outside her den and watched the two leave camp, a slight smile showing on her face. She was glad that she had appointed Ashenclaw to be Frostpaw's mentor. He was so eager to teach her, and the leader knew he would be an excellent mentor. Soon Patchthorn and the new warrior Webfang exited the warriors' den, Patchthorn dipping his head in greeting to her. "Good morning," the leader meowed, getting to her paws. "Why don't we go on a border patrol? It would be good for you, Webfang." The tabby-and-white tom nodded. "Yes, it would be good to know my way around the territory," he chuckled.

Not long after everyone left camp, Willowcloud woke. Hm, guess they all went out on early patrols or something.... She was a bit disappointed that they didn't let her know that they were leaving camp -- Emberstar would usually do that. "Oh well," she said to herself with a slight sigh. "I'll just... go search for more herbs, I guess...." She was getting a bit bored. Maybe they would get a queen soon? Willowcloud would love to care for a couple of kits, those adorable little balls of fluff.... Or maybe she would get an apprentice? That would certainly be exciting. The only exciting thing that had happened was the Gathering. The medicine cat instantly regretted recalling it. It almost seemed she could not keep her mind off of the other medicine cat she had met at the Gathering -- Bassthorn, yes, that was his name. She kept mentally scolding herself for it, yet she kept hoping she would see him at the border when she was out gathering herbs. Willowcloud shook her head in a desperate attempt to clear her head and padded out of the camp.

[ Willowcloud goes herb hunting
Emberstar, Patchthorn, and Webfang go on border patrol
Frostpaw trains ]

"Hey Willowcloud." Emberstar mewed as she led her border patrol back to camp. The patrol had run into the medicine cat who was on her way back to camp. "Look who we found!" Willowcloud peered past Patchthorn and Webfang to see a heavily pregnant she-cat sitting behind them, her chest rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath.
While herb hunting, Willowcloud found raspberry leaves and honey
While training, Frostpaw learned the Hunting skill
While on patrol, Emberstar, Patchthorn and Webfang found a queen
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reply - Stream

Postby Springtalon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:36 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:22
Females: 11
Males: 11
Next Moonpool visit: 13/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar fidgeted. He was bored. "StreamClan, we have been quiet for two long. It is time for us to show EchoClan who's boss! I will lead the attack with Tigerwing, Splashfur, Featherstorm, Ravenstrike, Minnowleap and Gingerflash!" The rest cheered for the chosen ones as they marched proudly toward EchoClan territory.

Honeypaw's mentor is Pebblefrost and they train.,
StreamClan attacks EchoClan while Pebblefrost takes Honeypaw to train.

Ripplestar and the cats of Streamclan he had chosen for the raid charged directly into Echoclan's camp. A sound of alarm came up from the camp. "We're under attack!" came a cry from a female cream and white cat. The pale orange tabby she-cat who led the clan...Squirrelstar bounded to her paws, and began shouting orders "Stagstep, fetch the patrols, get them back here. Mossycreek, Bayfur, Sunnyflower and Yewpaw, defend the nursery! Wildpoppy, Birdsong, defend the Medicine Den, the rest of you, don't let them take our clan!"

Ripplestar and the cats of Streamclan ignored this as they charged for the first cats they saw. But Ripplestar went straight to Squirrelstar, clawing at the she-cat's face "You'll regret the day you crossed Streamclan" he snarled

After they had been fighting for a while, a triumphant yowl came from above, and the patrol plus Stagstep, and four cats that scented of a clan Ripplestar had only met once charged into the camp. Ripplestar hissed, and swiped at Squirrelstar once more "This isn't over" he snarled, before shouting "STREAMCLAN, FALL BACK"

[The raid was a failure. A lot of cats were injured, but all will survive
Ravenstrike requires Cobwebs]
[Gingerflash needs to stay in camp for 2 moons until her wounds are fully healed]
[Honeypaw learned the Battle Skill]

[OF ECHOCLAN - Squirrelstar is going to want some cobwebs, and Mossvine might want to get some Horsetail on her wounds]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [032]

Postby Katrione » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 am

~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Number of Cats: 29 (6 servings)

Ramhorn let out a frustrated growl after searching through his store for the second time. "I thought I had blackberry leaves!" The white medicine cat growled.

"I can go get some!" Brindlepaw squeaked, turning and rushing out of the den without waiting for Ramhorn's permission. Ramhorn laughed, placing some cobwebs on Squirrelstar's wounds before turning to grab horsetail to chew to a pulp and place on Mossvine's wounds.

"I can't believe Streamclan would stoop so low to hurt a queen." Ramhorn sneered, licking the pulp into Mossvine's flank. Mossvine winced, her tail lashing.

~~~

Squirrelstar jumped up onto Echo Rock, calling the Clan to a meeting. Once she saw that everyone was there, except Brindlepaw of course, she began speaking. "I have decided that Echoclan needs a tradition that can be carried on for centuries." She called. "All apprentices, once they have finished their training, have to travel to the top of the mountain. This will test everything you have learned in your training." Squirrelstar nodded to Ramhorn, who came forward with a bundle of traveling herbs.

"Raggedpaw, you have finished your training and I would like to offer you the chance to be the first apprentice to accomplish this task. If you accept, come take these traveling herbs from Ramhorn and set out at sunhigh. You have one moon to travel to the top of the mountain and return. If you fail, don't worry. We'll give you a moon to refresh on your training then you can set out again."

"He's going alone?!" Brightclover shrieked, jumping to her paws, the fur along her spine bristling.

"Yes, Brightclover. This test is to make sure that the apprentice has learned everything that he or she needs to help take care of the Clan. He will be safe, don't worry. I have faith in Raggedpaw that he will succeed." Squirrelstar mewed. Squirrelstar's words seemed to relax the young she-cat, who nodded and sat back next to her mate, Redfeather.

Raggedpaw hopped to his paws and hurried over to Ramhorn, picking the traveling herbs up and quickly swallowing them. He wrinkled his nose, licking his lips a few times to to get rid of the bitter taste before turning to Squirrelstar. "I won't let you down!" He mewed, his chest puffed out in pride.

The Echoclan cats cheered loudly, their shouts of encouragement echoing way beyond their camp walls as they surrounded the young tom to give him their encouragements.

Once the sun rose to its highest point, Raggedpaw set out on his journey.

{{Echoclan Consumed 4 Voles + 2 Mice}}
{{Echoclan Used 1 Cobweb + 1 Horsetail}}
{{Brindlepaw; Searching For Blackberry Leaves}}
{{Echoclan's Tradition Has Started!}}
{{Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Barleyfur, Lizardstrike + Shadepool; Hunting}}
{{Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Redfeather, Brightclover, Stagstep + Wildpoppy; Border Patrol}}
{{Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw + Witheredpaw; Training}}

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 53 | Molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Smokespeck | 55 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ramhorn | 33 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Brindlepaw | 7 | Molly | X

Warriors:
          Applefur | 61 | Tom | X
          Mossvine | 54 | Molly | X
          Petalbound | 36 | Molly | X
          Barleyfur | 37 | Tom | X
          Lizardstrike | 32 | Tom | X
          Shadepool | 29 | Molly | X
          Blazefur | 27 | Tom | X
          Sunnyflower | 27 | Molly | X
          Redfeather | 30 | Tom | X
          Brightclover | 30 | Molly | X
          Stagstep | 23 | Tom | X
          Wildpoppy | 23 | Molly | X
          Birdsong | 20 | Molly | X
          Poppypounce | 24 | Molly | X
          Otterstream | 16 | Molly | X
          Bayfur | 14 | Molly | X
          Mossycreek | 14 | Molly | X

Apprentices:
          Raggedpaw | 12 | Tom | X
          Yewpaw | 8 | Tom | X
          Pigeonpaw | 8 | Tom | X
          Witheredpaw | 8 | Molly | X

Queens:
          Mossvine | 53 | Molly | X
          Bayfur | 14 | Molly | X

Kits:
          Hurricanekit | 4 | Tom | X

Elders:
          Rosie | 142 | Molly | X
          Tigger | 142 | Tom | X
          Simon | 157 | Tom | X

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Witherclan | seedcakes
          Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          Aspenclan | røsebud

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Clan | User
          (E) | Clan | User
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x2 | Greencough & Whitecough
    Chervil x2 | Infected Wounds & Bellyaches
    Cobwebs x0 | Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens & Heals the
    Pain of Infected Rat Bites
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Tansy x2 | Cures Coughs, Wounds, Poisons & Soothes Throats
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes Bellyaches
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals Wounds
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces Body Temperature For Cats With Fevers,
    Heals Aches & Pains
    Thyme x1 | Calms Nervousness, Anxiety, and Shock
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts Poison From Wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes Infections, Helps Soothe Coughing
    Lungwort x1 | Cures Yellowcough
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives Strength
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases Toothaches
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stops Infection From Setting In
    Horsetail x0 | Treats Infected Wounds
    Broom x1 | Unknown Effect
    Rush x1 | Holds Broken Limbs in Place
    Watermint x1 | Eases Bellyache
    Tormentil x1 | Treating All Wounds &
    Extracting Poisons
    Dock x1 | Soothes Scratches + Soothes Sore Pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x4 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Stagstep | Raggedpaw | 4 | Climbing, Hunting, Swimming, Fighting
    Birdsong | Yewpaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting
    Brightclover | Pigeonpaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting
    Smokespeck | Witheredpaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn | X
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Slit Throat | X

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream + Mottledkit
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanekit
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewpaw
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish of Witherclan: Pigeonpaw + Witheredpaw
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedpaw
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Expecting
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me