Mod: good question
Number of Cats: 47

TwistedClan uses: 9 servings
| 25 females | 22 males |
Next Moonpool visit: now
Next Den Decay: 5
Pebbles: 20

╰☆☆ ℓαsт мσση ☆☆╮
Morningstar was having a rough morning. She spent the majority of dawn trudging through snow, patching up cold drafts sneaking their way into the cabin with Ruststripe and Sunchaser. She finally plopped down to get some rest when Birchwhisker rushed over to drag her away once more. Birchwhisker was somewhat hysterical which was unusual for the level-headed molly, and she wouldn’t explain what was wrong. Morningstar was led to the back of the medicine den where Spottednose was standing drenched in blood. “What happened?” She yowled.
“B-B-Briarwhisper tore m-my th-throat.” Spottednose sputtered. He craned his neck to show the spot where the dead warrior had bitten. The blood was mostly clotted now but most of the fur was ripped out and still clenched in Briarwhisper’s jaws. “She went cr-crazy.”
“Get Sunchaser, please.” Morningstar ordered, and Birchwhisker quickly returned with Sunchaser and a trailing Marsh.
“Lawrdy, wha’ happened here?” Marsh drawled.
“What is he doing here?” Morningstar hissed through gritted teeth.
“I came ‘cus ev’ryone looked so worried and wondered if I could help.” Marsh shrugged. “An’ looks like I can, I reckon.”
“You cannot.” Morningstar insisted. The elder just sat down, as stubborn as the first day he arrived and refused a clan name.
“We know more this time, I think.” Spottednose muttered quietly. His eyes were only half-open, slightly swaying on his feet. “Cloudpaw collapsed outside of camp. I didn’t really get to see her before it was too late. Wolfclaw and Sagefeather started with the same complaints of Briarwhisper, but they went quietly. Not peacefully but at least quiet.”
“Quiet?”
“Briarwhisper went loudly.” Spottednose’s eyes rolled up and he promptly fainted. The cats jumped.
“I’ll get Galalight.” Sunchaser stood but Morningstar roughly stopped him.
“Don’t.” She said gruffly. “Marsh and I will get him cleaned up. You and Birchwhisker bury Briarwhisper.”
“Won’t they wonder about a vigil?” Birchwhisker asked softly. She did not want to aggravate the molly, but she also did not agree with keeping more cats in the dark. “Morningstar…”
“We’ll figure that out later.”
“We need to do it now.” Sunchaser said.
“I said no!” Morningstar yowled, now on the edge of hysteria. Spottednose started to stir from the noise, and Marsh gently roused him. “Just-just…” Morningstar shut her eyes. “Just do it and blame me for any repercussions later.”
“As you wish.” Sunchaser dipped his head. “Come on, Birchwhisker.” The older warrior wanted to protest but couldn’t find the words to do so. The two hoisted Briarwhisper onto their backs and carefully carried her out of camp to be secretly buried. While Spottednose was conscious, he was still very dazed, and Morningstar and Marsh essentially had to carry him to the creek. It took a while with them rubbing blood off of his fur in the water for Spottednose to become more aware of his surroundings.
“I’m sorry to cause such trouble.” Spottednose mumbled, pushing the two away from him. He laid down to allow the creek to clean off his neck. A jagged bite mark was now visible. “I didn’t even mean to kill her.”
“You did what you thought was best in that situation I’m sure.” Morningstar still looked concerned, however.
“How did she act?” Marsh asked in a low voice.
“Unstable.” Spottednose said. “She was weak and asked for water. I got her some. She reeled back and lashed out. She was surprisingly strong in the end.”
“Shush.” Morningstar didn’t want to stress him more than necessary, but Marsh continued to press him.
“She didn’t hav’ her wits ‘bout her?”
“She asked for water first.” Spottednose repeated. “I tried to give her water. Why didn’t she want the water?”
Marsh sighed. “He’s just babbling now.”
“Leave him alone; he’s not in his right mind.” Morningstar hissed under her breath. “Spottednose, why don’t we go back to camp?” The molly carefully led the now shivering medicine cat out of the creek.
“I’ll run ‘head and alert Galalight.” Marsh could be surprisingly spry when needed, and by the time the two arrived at the medicine cat den, Marsh and Galalight had already made headway with cleaning up the gore. Galalight rushed forward, eyes widened with concern.
“Let me get a poultice for you!” She scanned his neck, quickly evaluating what herbs would be needed.
“Leave it.” Spottednose snapped.
“Wh-what?” Galalight took a step backwards in shock.
“Leave it alone.” Spottednose growled. “I doubt it would do any good anyway.”
Noise came from the front of the cabin. “Morningstar, are you over here?” It was Ruststripe. He and Stonefrost rounded the corner to stumble across the frazzled group. “Is everything…okay?”
“Briarwhisper has passed on. She fights with StarClan now.” Morningstar stood in front of the faint blood stains hoping they wouldn’t notice. Stonefrost’s face crumpled. “I’m sorry, Stonefrost. She died peacefully.” Morningstar felt uncomfortable about lying but the truth was ugly.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Minnowflash was once again leading his rowdy patrol to mark all the borders. This time he was more lenient towards the loud conversations as his mind was once again occupied with thoughts of Quietstep and Graybelly. He knew which one he preferred but her heart might already be settled on someone else. Or at least for the moment. A small flash of movement caught his eye for a second. He paused and scrutinized a crouching ball of white behind a rock. “Guys, quiet down.” He hissed to his patrol and approached the furball.
“Who is it?” Rushingflame asked.
“Hello,” Stormheart bounded forward. “Would you be willing to join TwistedClan?”
“Can everyone not talk all at once?” Honeytail yelled over the noise.
“What is even happening?” The new white tom asked.
“I said quiet!” Minnowflash lashed his tail at his fellow warriors.
“Don’t worry, we don’t bite.” Willowbranch smiled.
“Come follow us back to camp!” Thundercry offered. The white tom decided just obeying whatever the young cats were saying would be easier than trying to argue. He also didn’t mind his name changing from Snow to Snowstorm.

╰☆☆ ρяεsεηт ☆☆╮
Flameleap sat next to Nightpelt, gathered at Morningstar’s orders. “Neritefang looks pretty peeved.” He whispered.
“Haven’t you met her?” Nightpelt raised one eyebrow. “I bet she would rather keel over on a patrol than spend one second as an elder.”
“Do you think she’ll get along with Marsh?”
“I bet Marsh will think they’re getting along at least.” Nightpelt said. The two both were quieted from a sharp look from Sunchaser at the base of the tree. The elder ceremony was about to commence.
“Neritefang, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and join the elders?” Morningstar asked loudly.
“It is.” Neritefang said with an annoyed lash of her tail.
“TwistedClan honors you and all of the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest.” Morningstar bowed her head to the new elder.
“Neritefang!” TwistedClan cheered. Neritefang slowly made her way down the trunk of the tree and was greeted by a purring Marsh.
“It’ll be nice to hav’ some company ‘round here.” Marsh said enthusiastically.
“Right.” Neritefang sighed.
“A promising start.” Flameleap snorted.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Spottednose did not attend the elder ceremony. He stiffly sat staring up at the sky. His body ached and the brightness of the sunrays were not helping his headache, but he remained in his position. He obviously had the illness that Briarwhisper had been infected with, and he guessed that the recent deaths were related to this as well. Galalight quickly returned after the cheers for Neritefang had quieted down. “How are you doing?” She asked quickly. “Don’t you want to lie down?”
“No,” Spottednose shut his eyes tight and looked down. “Moving hurts, light hurts, thinking hurts.” He reported.
“Can’t I put anything on your neck?” Galalight’s eyes moved over the scabbed bite mark. “It might help.”
“It’s too late.” Spottednose met her eyes. “Bring me water, please.”
“Water?” She hesitated.
“I want to see what happens.” Spottednose’s voice was gravely. “But don’t worry.” He gestured to a dark berry laying on a leaf in front of him. “I’ll take care of myself. You just need to observe.”
“You can’t be serious.” Galalight’s heart quickened.
“I’m dying, Galalight. And I am going on my own terms.” Spottednose carefully got up to stretch his legs one at a time wincing. “Could you hurry? My thoughts…. they are getting…spotty, if that is the correct term.”
“Should I bring Morningstar?” Galalight asked. She didn’t want to watch her mentor die, and she thought the calico could talk some sense back into him.
“No, she doesn’t need to see this.” Spottednose said. “Water, please.” Although Galalight was distressed, she did return alone and with a big wad of wet moss. She tossed it towards him and scurried backwards. He bent down. He was quite thirsty before, but now the thought of actually drinking the water seemed to repulse him. He forced himself to take a few laps of the water. The first swallow went down fine, but his throat spasmed and he painfully choked on the rest. He started coughing and hacking, a foam forming on his lips.
“…you…alright?” Her voice seemed distant. It hurt his ears. It bothered him. Where did that sound come from? Could he silence it? Through his narrowed eyes, he could see the moss that he was drooling on. He batted it away with a snarl. His eyes now rested on the single deathberry. Would he be able to choke it down? Did he want to? He really didn’t. He threw his head up and was now eye-level with the orange molly. She looked fearful. He thought it was because of him; it made him… satisfied. Ouch, taking a step sent aching pains from his paw all the way up to his brain.
“Spottednose…” Galalight’s voice cracked. “….okay?”
For a split second, his own rational mind broke through the painful fractions. He remembered the first day when he met Morningstar. It was just her and Stormstrike then. He didn’t think TwistedClan would have made it this far at the start to be honest. Then it was the uneasy period of Copperleaf and the dogs. Silverstem’s horror as both of her kits died before warriorhood. Did he miss the old days when the Clan was small and intimate? When Rainsong was still a shy apprentice and Sunchaser just an easy-going warrior? When TwistedClan seemed carefree? Everyone had to grow older, but they all seemed to harden as time went on. Cats don’t live in the wild to have fun; they survive. And survive they would, just without Spottednose. A twinge of regret shot through him. Would they remember him? He stretched to carefully bring the deathberry into his mouth. It was juicy and bitter. It was a battle to swallow, but he did manage to choke it down. A sharp spasm sent him to the ground. His gaze returned to the sky.
Goodbye, TwistedClan… he fought to keep his sight from blurring. I wish you well, Morningstar.

◤───────────────────────────────────☆☆☆───────────────────────────────────◥

HUNTING PATROLS
    The Clan consumes nine shrew (9 servings).
    Rainsong, Birchwhisker, Sunchaser, Ruststripe, and Stonefrost hunt.
    Nightpelt, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Maplebreeze, Stormheart, and Starlingsky hunt.
    Snowstorm, Claystream, Rushingflame, Flameleap, Valleyrunner, and Honeytail hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
    Crowtalon, Minnowflash, Graybelly, Windcall, and Quietstep patrol borders.
    Morningstar, Finchflight, Thistlefur, and Jaywhistle look for den materials.

HERB PATROLS
    Galalight hunts for herbs.

MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Spottednose takes 1 deathberry and dies.

TRAINING
    All apprentices train in Hunting.

RANK CHANGES
    Spottednose dies and Galalight is the main medicine cat.
    Neritefang retires to the elder's den.
    Patchpaw attempts his warrior assessment. If he passes, he shall be named Patchstep.
    Dovepaw attempts her warrior assessment. If she passes, she shall be named Dovestrike.
    Petalpaw attempts her warrior assessment. If she passes, she shall be named Petalfall.

FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon

CLAN CHANGES
    Snowstorm joins (found last post)!

OTHER
    Leader den is in a hollowed tree stump.
    Medicine den is under a few bushes alongside the cabin.
    Warriors/apprentices/queens/kits/elders all stay in various parts of the abandoned cabin.
    Hope this helps for den building materials!
    also how long do dens take to decay?
    getting fun new coding soon
    : )

◣───────────────────────────────────☆☆☆───────────────────────────────────◢

L E A D E R:
          Morningstar | 69 m | ♀ |
          twisted back paw
          Lives: ★★★★★ [5]

D E P U T Y:
          Sunchaser | 40 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T:
          Galalight | 27 m | ♀ |
          Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5]

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T ~ A P P R E N T I C E:
          none

W A R R I O R S:
          Finchflight | 90 m | ♀ |
          Claystream | 67 m | ♀ |
          Snowstorm | 55 m | ♂ |
          Ruststripe | 54 m | ♂ |
          Birchwhisker | 53 m | ♀ |
          Jaywhistle | 51 m | ♂ |
          Stonefrost | 45 m | ♂ |
          Rainsong | 35 m | ♀ |
          Thistlefur | 33 m | ♂ |
          Valleyrunner | 31 m | ♂ |
          Crowtalon | 30 m | ♂ |
          Windcall | 26 m | ♂ |
          Starlingsky | 24 m | ♀ |
          Nightpelt | 23 m | ♂ |
          half a tail
          Graybelly | 22 m | ♀ |
          Quietstep | 22 m | ♀ |
          Flameleap | 21 m | ♂ |
          Minnowflash | 20 m | ♂ |
          Rushingflame | 19 m | ♀ |
          Honeytail | 18 m | ♂ |
          Thundercry | 17 m | ♂ |
          Willowbranch | 17 m | ♀ |
          Maplebreeze | 17 m | ♀ |
          Stormheart | 17 m | ♂ |

A P P R E N T I C E S:
          Patchpaw | 12 m | ♂ |
          Dovepaw | 12 m | ♀ |
          Petalpaw | 12 m | ♀ |
          Softpaw | 10 m | ♀ |
          Tigerpaw | 8 m | ♂ |
          Riverpaw | 8 m | ♀ |
          Cinderpaw | 8 m | ♀ |

Q U E E N S:
          Silverstem | 49 m | ♀ |
          permanent queen
          Mallardwing | 24 m | ♀ |

K I T S:
          Rabbitkit | 5 m | ♂ |
          Deerkit | 5 m | ♀ |
          Squirrelkit | 5 m | ♂ |
          Mousekit | 5 m | ♂ |
          Shrewkit | 5 m | ♀ |
          Ravenkit | 3 m | ♀ |
          Twilightkit | 3 m | ♀ |
          Mountainkit | 3 m | ♂ |

E L D E R S:
          Marsh | 113 m | ♂ |
          Neritefang | 100 m | ♀ |
          scars all over pelt
          Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✾[/url]

S T A R C L A N:
          Morningstar: Life One | Choking (poison)
          Morningstar: Life Two | Drowned
          Morningstar: Life Three | Attacked by dogs
          Morningstar: Life Four | Badger attack
          Bluekit | Stillborn
          Stormstrike | Drowned
          Gingerblaze | Attacked by dogs
          Pebblepaw | Attacked by dogs
          Blossomfall | Bitten by a fox
          Cloudpaw | Dehydration (rabies)
          Wolfclaw | Twisted gut (rabies)
          Sagefeather | Twisted gut (rabies)
          Toadsplash | Badger attack
          Goosedawn | Badger attack
          Briarwhisper | Killed by Spottednose
          Spottednose | Self-inflicted poison

D A R K F O R E S T:
          Copperleaf | Attacked by dogs

F A M I L Y:
          Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
          Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitkit, Deerkit, Squirrelkit,
          Mousekit, and Shrewkit
          Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
          Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
          Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchpaw, Dovepaw,
          and Petalpaw
          Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream | Goosekit and Mallardwing
          Ruststripe ♥︎ Morningstar | Tigerpaw, Riverpaw,
          and Cinderpaw
          Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame
          Valleyrunner ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Ravenkit,
          Twilightkit, and Mountainkit
          Stonefrost ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits

N E U T R A L ~ C L A N S:
    The Coven | Blackpearl44
    DewClan | billie eilish,
    The Jade Empire | gossamer
    DuskClan | avenoir.

B O R D E R S:
    North | The Coven | Blackpearl44
    East | DuskClan | avenoir.
    South | The Jade Empire | gossamer
    West | DewClan | billie eilish,

M E D I C I N E ~ S T O R E:
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 2
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 2
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds | 1
    Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites | 1
    Burnet | Gives strength | 1
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 2
    Chickweed | Cures greencough | 1
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough | 1
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints | 1
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 1
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 0
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | 2
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 2
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 1
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 1
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds | 1
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 1
    Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection | 2
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 2
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | 1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills | 1
    Lovage | Can help cure coughs | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding | 0
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | 1
    Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 3
    Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints | 1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
    Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place | 1
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Stick | Braces broken limbs | 1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 3
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 2
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 3
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 3

F R E S H - K I L L:
    Thrushes | x10 | 3 servings each
    Magpies | x9 | 3 servings each
    Shrews | x2 | 1 serving each
    Squirrels | x7 | 2 servings each
    Mice | x6 | 1 serving each
    Voles | x6 | 1 serving each

M E N T O R S:
    SKILLS: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Patchpaw | Claystream | 5 | H, C, SW, ST, F
    Dovepaw | Crowtalon | 5 | H, C, SW, ST, F
    Petalpaw | Starlingsky | 5 | H, C, ST, F
    Softpaw | Valleyrunner | 3 | SW, ST, F
    Tigerkit | Thistlefur | 1 | F
    Cinderkit | Nightpelt | 1 | F
    Riverkit | Finchflight | 1 | F

A D O P T E D ~ C A T S:
    Galalight of LambClan
    Stonefrost of CherryClan
    Wolfclaw of HollowClan
    Neritefang of GraveClan
    Briarwhisper of RoseClan
    Starlingsky of BearClan
    Toadsplash of GraveClan
    Claystream of GraveClan
    Mallardwing of GraveClan
    Minnowflash of WhisperClan
    Graybelly of WhisperClan
    Windcall of WhisperClan
    Finchflight of WaveClan
    Thistlefur of WaveClan

P R O P H E C Y
    Image©
    - known by Spottednose, Galalight, Morningstar, and Sunchaser
Last edited by jazz. on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘‘ ❪ ♔ orion's terrain, 002. ❫

Postby we leaving » Thu May 16, 2019 10:02 am

┌───────────────┐

POST 002.
population. 1 male, 1 female, 2 cats overall.
archive. orion's visit. n/a. servings. none.
───────────────────────────────────
prey pile. 0 vole, 0 mice, 0 small fish, 0 rabbits, 0 hare,
0 squirrel. 0 servings.

└───────────────┘
█████████████████████

Image wip.

( amphisbaena goes patrolling. )
      ( rhadamanthus goes hunting. )

patrols. amphisbaena.
      hunting party. rhadamanthus.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

chief
    x ❫ rhadamanthus. male. 28m. nine lives left.

vizier
    x ❫ amphisbaena. female. 19m.

medic
    ❪ [url]x[/url] ❫ name. gender. age.
    xxapprentice. ❪ [url]x[/url] ❫ name. gender. age.

paladins

mentees

mothers
    xxkit. name. gender. age.

the retired.
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
      calendula (marigold). prevents infections + speed heal. 0 left.
      raspberry leaf. milk production increase. 0 left.
      lavendar. calms cats + hides scent of death. 0 left.
      goldenseal. used on wounds. 0 left.
      black walnut. cleans body of parasites + helps w/ vomiting. 0 left.
      alder tree. toothaches. 0 left.
      catmint. greencough. 0 left.
      cobweb. stops bleeding. 0 left.
      dandelion. beestings. 0 left.
      mallow leaves. bellyaches. 0 left.
      parsley. stops milk production. 0 left.
      poppy seeds. sleeping + ease form distress. 0 left.
      sorrel. traveling. 0 left.
      deathberries. death. 0 left.
      ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
      name. gender. age.
      xxxcause of death.
      name. gender. age.
      xxxcause of death.
      name. gender. age.
      xxxcause of death.
      name. gender. age.
      xxxcause of death.
      ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
      name mentors name.
      name mentors name.
      name mentors name.
      name mentors name.
      ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
      name and name are family.
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    ████
    we leaving

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Fri May 17, 2019 1:03 pm

number of clan cats:
    sixteen (nineteen w/ loudbreeze's kits)
    number of clan cats deceased:
    zero
    archive

(Gotcha! im gonna announce the new leader soon when venomstar starts loosing lives though, so itll be a bit!)

loudbreeze and nightpatch sit together as they stared blankly at the tiny body that did not squirm or move along to the rhythm of the other kits. they look expectantly at crowpelt, who just shoves a leaf of borage towards her.
    "the clan is starving," he had murmured quietly as milkflower pressed her nose to loudbreeze's shoulder for comfort. her kits sit at her paws, and loudbreeze's squeak.

venomstar flicks her tail, eyes wide as she sees her clan thrive. she glares at cindermask. "take out a patrol with you, nightrunner, toothpaw and nightpatch, now," she added sternly as cindermask gave her a concerned look. the temporary deputy ran towards the nursery. quickly, nightpatch left and stared wide-eyed at venomstar. "but, toothpaw's assessment is today."
    "fine," venomstar murmured, turning her head to cindermask, "take scarletdawn and ripplepaw."
    quickly the new patrol scurried out of camp.

cindermask and tinypaw decide to go separate ways to go looking for borage for loudbreeze, or at least any herbs at all. they told this to the queen and ran quickly out of camp.

venomstar pads quietly into the nursery to see loudbreeze curled around her kits, eyes deep with worry. she sits over the queen and purrs quietly.
    "remember how you never trusted nightpatch, the now father of your kits?"
    "i couldn't stand him for moons."
    "that's right. now he's a proud mentor, and a father. he appreciates the clan, and one day you'll both see the kit you lost. did you ever name it?"
    loudbreeze hesitated, ears twitching.
    "patchkit."
    "that's nice," venomstar whispered, getting to her paws and nodding to milkflower. "i'm going to ask starclan for a warrior, they must help us in these times."

-1 borage
    loudbreeze gives birth to two mollies and a tom! she calls them breezekit, swiftkit and coldkit
    cindermask goes herb hunting
    tinypaw goes herb hunting
    nightrunner, hazilpaw, cindermask, scarletdawn and ripplepaw go on patrol
    +scarletdawn trains ripplepaw in hunting
    +nightrunner trains hazilpaw in tracking
    toothpaw goes on his warriors assessment
    venomstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior
    the clan has nothing to eat.
    leaders wrote:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
    venomstar | fifty-seven moons | molly | X

↪goldenpaw | eight moons | tom | x

advisers wrote:there will be one main adviser, an elder, then the retired medicine cat will fall behind
    please do not let the clan find any of these cats

(changed warrior)
    (medicine cat) Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

deputies wrote:these cats are assigned to take over their leader's place
    cindermask | 46m | tom | x
    ↪Stormpaw | eleven moons | she-cat | X

medicine cats wrote:
    crowpelt | sixty-six moons | tom | X
    ↪Tinypaw | twenty-two moons | tom | X[/strike]

warriors and apprentices wrote:
    scarletdawn | forty-two moons | molly | x
    ↪ripplepaw | eight moons | molly | x
    cindermask | forty-two moons | tom | x
    nightpatch | twenty-six moons | tom | X
    ↪toothpaw | twelve moons | tom | X
    nightrunner | twenty-six m | tom | x
    ↪hazelpaw | eight moons | tom | x

queens and kits wrote:
    loudbreeze | thirty-six moons | molly | X
    ↪breezekit | 0 moons | molly | x
    ↪swiftkit | 0 moons | molly | x
    ↪coldkit | 0 moons | tom | x

milkflower | thirty-five moons | molly | X
    ↪spiritkit | three moons | tom | x
    ↪finn | three moons | tom | x
    ↪sharkkit | three moons | molly | twisted leg | x

elders wrote:

border clans wrote:North | VineClan | inky.
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | DuskClan | avenoir.
    West | Clan Name | Username

ally clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    enemy clans wrote:Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

supplies wrote:
    bindweed | x1 | Helps bind sticks together/can help mend
    a broken leg and keep it in-place

blackberry leaves | x1 | These leaves are chewed into a pulp/Mixed into a poultice
    to ease the pain of bee stings

cobwebs | x1 | helps protect wounds

borage leaves | x1 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests

dandelion | x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed
    to act like a painkiller.

alder bark | x1 | Chewed to sooth toothaches

rush |x1| used to bind broken bones, and helps hold a broken limb in place

yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment
    will soften and help heal cracked pads.

poppy seed | x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. chewed on

sorrel | x1 | eaten. Traveling herb, can also build up appetite
    supplies wrote:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Egg | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

etc wrote:
    Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Family:
    cindermask and scarletdawn | gingepaw, hazilpaw, ripplepaw
    milkflower and ??? | finn, spiritkit, sharkkit
    loudbreeze and nightpatch | breezekit, swiftkit, coldkit
    Mentors:
    nightpatch | toothpaw | three
    tracking
    training
    fighting
    hunting

loudbreeze (temp cindermask) | stormpaw | two
    hunting
    tracking

crowpelt | tinypaw | two
    herb recognition
    queen keeping
    herb keeping

venomstar | gingerpaw | n/a
    tracking

nightrunner | hazilpaw | n/a
    tracking

scarletdawn (temp) | ripplepaw | n/a
    tracking
    our promise.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

002 pipistrelleclan

Postby mukuroikusabas » Fri May 17, 2019 1:17 pm

Number of Cats: 00 (1 molly, 0 toms, 1 nb/MOGAI) | Next Starclan Visit: 05/18/2019 | Next Den Decay: today | Pebbles: 0

Rest assured there will be a post here someday. For now, the new medicine cat Beechwhisper gets their lizard companion and does medicine things.

Pipistrellestar goes on border patrol.
    Pipistrellestar and Beechwhisper go hunting.
    Beechwhisper goes herb searching.
    Beechwhisper studies medicine.
    Pipistrellestar looks for den building supplies (they live in a cave).

Leader: (1/1)
            Pipistrellestar | 59 moons | Cis female, lesbian | X

Deputy: (0/1)

Medicine Cat: (1/2)
            Beechwhisper | 34 moons | Agender DFAB | X
            Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors: (0/20)

Apprentices: (0/10)

Queens: (0/10)

Kits: (*See Queens*)

Elders: (0/5)
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North | Clan Name | Username
      South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Astragalus root x2 | infection preventative
      Cobwebs x1 | binds herbs to wounds
      Marigold x2 | used as an eye/wound wash to kill infection

Den Supply Store
      Rock | Amount
      Moss | Amount
      Bramble | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Vole | x0 | 0 servings
      Frog | x0 | 0 servings
      Stoat | x0 | 0 servings
      Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
      Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
      Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    mukuroikusabas

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Red weasel » Fri May 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Auroraclan
    Number of Cats: 19 | Next Starclan Visit: open | Pebbles: 20

-Laurel and Snow discuss the kit (snowkit) that was found
    -Windclaw expresses doubts in Laruel as a leader to Bluestorm
    -Creamfoot pays special attention to Dawnrush and her kits
    -The clan meets thier new warriors Sleekshine and Darkstep

[Territory notes - cats live in tree stumps or any hollow hole in trees. They makes nests out of things like leaves found lying around]
    [Clan consumes 2 voles and 2 mice]
    [Rosewhisper and Swfitspot are exepcting kits]
    [Hunting - Fernstep, Sandbrush, elmpaw, dustpaw, Darkstep]
    [Patrol - Laurelstar, bluestorm, Windclaw, Swiftspot ]
    [Supplies - Snowcloud, Sunflower, Coyotefang, Sleekshine]
    [Creamfoot trains and looks for supplies]
    [Sandbrush and Fernstep train thier apretiences]
    [Self note - Volekit and Stonekit will have there apprentice ceremony next moon]

Leader:
            Laurelstar | 37 moons | Female| X

Deputy:
            Snowcloud | 35 | male | X

Medicine Cat:
            Creamfoot | 23 moons | Male | X
            Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
            Bluestorm | 31 moons | Female | X
            Fernstep | 26 moons | Female | X
            Sandbrush| 40 moons | Male | X
            Sunflower | 48 moons| Female | X
            Coyotefang | 53 moons | male | X
            Windclaw | 23 moons| male| X
            Swiftspot | 37 moons | Male | X
            Sleekshine|25 moons|Female|x
            Darkstep|20 moons|Female|x

Apprentices:
            Elmpaw | 10 | Male| X
            Dustpaw | 12 | Female | X

Queens:
            Dawnrush | 42 | female | X
            Rosewhisper | 38 | female| X

Kits:
            Volekit | 6| Male | X
            Stonekit | 6 | Female |X
            Snowkit | 2 | Male | X

Elders:
            Name | Age | Gender |[url=link]X[/url]

Dens:
            Leader|(2/2)
            Medicine Cat|(1/2)
            Warriors|(9/20)
            Apprentices|(2/10)
            Nursery|(5/10)
            Elders|(0/5)

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Poppy Seeds|x1 | Aids sleep
      Catmint|x1 | Cures Greencough
      Oak leaves|x1 | Stops infection
      Alderbark|x1| Eases a toothache
      Lavender |x1| Cures fevers
      Sorrel|x1|Builds up an appetite
      Dock|x1|
      Dandelion|x3|
      Raspberry keaves|x1|
      Borage|x1|
      Chickweed|x1|
      Cobweb|x1|
      Thyme|x1|

Den Supply Store
      Build Material | Amount
      Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x2 | 1 servings
      Vole | x3 | 1 servings
      Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
      Ermie | x2 | 2 servings
      Squirrel | x 1 | 2 servings
      Large brids | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
      Sandbrush | Elmpaw |2 | Stalking, Hunting, battle
      Fernstep | Dustpaw | 2 | Battle, Hunting, stalking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Dawnrush x Unknown| Volepaw and Stonepaw
      Sunflower x Coyotefang| --
      Rosewhisper x Swiftspot| Expetcing in 0 moons
    ImageImageImage
    Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
    Red weasel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Forgottenclan [06]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:53 pm

Number of Cats: 12(2 Servings)
    Toms: 6 Mollies: 6
    Hardmode: Off
    ☯Archive☯
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

Pintolily watched her kits play outside the den, they were getting to big to be play fighting inside. The queen closed her eyes and let the sun warm her pelt, listening to her kits play.

“I want to play something else now!” Skipperkit declared.

“But I want to keep sparring, like how the apprentices do.” Tipkit meowed.

“Well, you can do that in the new game too! I can be a warrior and you two can be apprentices, practicing!” Skipperkit smiled. Her two brothers nodded and played along and she would pretend to give advice and commentate. It eventually all made them laugh and giggle and disappear into the den, sharing their favorite part of the morning before falling asleep for a nap.

Pintolily watched her kits go inside and smiled, it was good that they were all getting along and bonding with each other. Just then the molly looked up and saw the specks of snow fall, a sense of worry washed over her now.

Blackspot dug at some roots, “So Skipperkit will be the leader?”

Barkpool nodded, “Yeah, I had a dream the other night..” he started before being interrupted by Blackspot.

“Wait, I had one too!” He stopped what he was doing and looked over at the tom. “Starclan doesn’t want Skipperkit to lead, at least that is what I am getting. There is another, they didn’t say who though.”

Barkpool nodded, “I had a similar one, but they were saying that the cat to be was near. So I take it that the cat is not yet in the clan.”

“What if it is that new molly that just joined? Marigoldpatch?”

“Na, I think Starclan will send us a sign then. It will he hard to convince Pintolily though.”

“I wonder if Skipperkit will be influenced bad enough to actually try to make a claim for leadership?”

“Only time will tell, for now I think the clan is in our paws. Pintolily doesn’t act much like a leader and I think with Marigoldpatch she kind of calmed down and just let us step in. Wonder if she learned to trust?”

Blackspot laughed, “No way, she hasn’t let anyone but you and Alkanetfur get close to her and her kits.”

Barkpool smirked, “Guess you are right, I will have to talk to her about it.”

The two went back in search of herbs and chatted about random things to pass the time.

Pintolily watched her kits play outside the den, they were getting to big to be play fighting inside. The queen closed her eyes and let the sun warm her pelt, listening to her kits play.

“I want to play something else now!” Skipperkit declared.

“But I want to keep sparring, like how the apprentices do.” Tipkit meowed.

“Well, you can do that in the new game too! I can be a warrior and you two can be apprentices, practicing!” Skipperkit smiled. Her two brothers nodded and played along and she would pretend to give advice and commentate. It eventually all made them laugh and giggle and disappear into the den, sharing their favorite part of the morning before falling asleep for a nap.

Pintolily watched her kits go inside and smiled, it was good that they were all getting along and bonding with each other. Just then the molly looked up and saw the specks of snow fall, a sense of worry washed over her now.

[Starclan] Can you send the clan a kit. (It will be male)
            [Border Patrol] Patchfur and Marigoldpatch patrol.
            [Hunting] Flintfang, Alkanetfur, Spottedpaw and Bouncepaw hunt.
            [Herb Hunting] Barkpool and Blackspot search for herbs.
            [Training] Spottedpaw and Bouncepaw train.
            [Den Upkeep] Spottedpaw and Bouncepaw search for den materials.
            [Prey] 1 Big Fish (3 Servings)

THE CLAN
        Leader: Den: 1/1

Deputy: Den: Warriors

Medicine Cat: Den: 2/2
        Barkpool | 71 Moons | Tom | SP 5
        Blackspot | 46 Moons | Tom | SP 5

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Den: Apprentice

Warrior: Den: 4/20
        Patchfur | 48 Moons | Molly |
        Flintfang | 46 Moons | Tom |
        Marigoldpatch | 38 Moons | Molly |
        Alkanetfur | 26 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices: Den: 2/10
        Bouncepaw | 9 Moons | Tom |
        Spottedpaw | 9 Moons | Molly |

Queens: Den: 4/10
        Pintolily | 59 Moons | Molly |

Kits: Den: Queens
        Cariboukit | 2 Moons | Tom |
        Skipperkit | 2 Moons | Molly |
        Tipkit | 2 Moons | Tom |

Elders: Den: 0/5

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
        Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        Robin | x0 | 2 servings
        Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
        Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
        Total | 1 | 3 servings

DEN MATERIALS
        Moss | x0
        Mud | x0
        Cattail Fuzz | x0
        Grass | x0
        Twigs | x0

DECEASED
        Updating

MATES
        Flintfang + Patchfur

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
        North | open | open
        East | open | open
        South | open | open
        West | open | open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
        0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
        0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
        0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
        1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
        0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
        0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
        0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
        0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
        1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
        0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
        0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
        1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
        0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
        1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
        0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
        0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
        0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
        0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
        0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
        0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
        0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
        0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
        0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
        0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
        0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
        0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
        0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
        0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
        0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
        1|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
        0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
        0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
        0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
        0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
        and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
        0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
        0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
        0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
        0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
        0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
        0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
        0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
        1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
        0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
        1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
        0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
        0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
        0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
        0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
        1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
        0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
        1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
        0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
        0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
        0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
        0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
        0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
        0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
        0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
        0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
        Spottedpaw | Alkenetfur | 2
        ↪Swimming, Stealth,
        Bouncepaw | Flintfang | 2
        ↪Swimming, Stealth,
    amethyst14

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: petalclan - 01

Postby Katrione » Sat May 18, 2019 1:34 am

uwu. wrote:
    ╔══════════════════╗

Soft and gentle looking cats may surround you, but
    do not be lulled into a false sense of security. The
    cats of petalclan are just as deadly as they are
    beautiful. They value trust above all, and once you
    have wronged them, there is virtually no way to
    earn back their good favor. While they do maintain
    their daunting reputation, other clans are often
    surprised to learn how friendly and kind the
    members of this clan really are. Some even maintain
    close friendships with those in other clans. They
    never initiate combat without reason, but when
    they do decide to fight, may starclan help those who
    have wronged them. Their territory is full of winding
    rivers and streams that are prone to flooding, so
    the ability to swim is basically a requirement of
    living in petalclan. Aside from the rivers and lakes,
    the majority of the territory is covered in thick
    woods, with many ancient trees.

╚══════════════════╝

[ Petalclan has been founded ]
        [ Your mod will be Chamrosh ]
        [ You have three posts, not including your starter, to stockpile prey for your Clan! ]
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

moonclan ((024))

Postby LooneyLani » Sat May 18, 2019 3:54 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
    Number of Cats: 60
    Mooncave Visit: anytime
    Next Den Decay: 5
    Pebbles: 0
    *archive*

text

requests - n/a
    hunting patrols - In the Forest: Mountainstar, Barkspring, Stonetail, Twigstep, Sandsplash & Jewelfur
    Near the Lake: Stoneburr, Streammist, Redheart, Shellwhisker, Songsnow & Fawnleap
    Around the Caves: Ivynose, Featherwillow, Echobreeze, Bloomfall & Autumnleaf

patrols - North & East Borders: Foxtrot, Kestrelfire, Ebonyflame, Archeye, Cherryfoot & Sunheart
    South & West Borders: Beargaze, Sealfur, Daisyear, Ashfire, Sleekfur & Blizzardstorm
    Building Materials: Snowtail, Minnowstream, Rippleshine, Mothpool & Crowtail

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilybloom gather herbs and practice medicine
    kittings - n/a
    relationships - Ivynose & Snowtail take a romantic walk and try for their second litter
    mentoring - offensive combat:
    defensive combat:
    tracking: Halfpaw, Hollypaw & Flutterpaw
    climbing:
    amateur hunting: Tigerpaw & Dustpaw
    stalking: Acornpaw, Willowpaw, Littlepaw & Minipaw
    swimming:
    hunting:
    amateur combat:

assessments - Dewpaw & Oakpaw go for their hunting assessment, Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw go for their warrior assessments
    rank changes - Sunheart and Blizzardstorm join the rank of warriors

mod notes - camp is located in a large cave system and the dens are at the end of smaller tunnels that branch off the main cave, the entrance is behind a waterfall
    I'm still a little unsure how this works, but the following cats need adult images: Ashfire, Mothpool (grey), Sleekfur (top left), Sunheart, Blizzardstorm, Stonetail, Bloomfall, Songsnow (bottom)

consumes - Moonclan consumes 10 servings, finishing off x2 small fish, x1 hare & x1 bird

Leader: (1/1)
            Mountainstar | 54 moons | Male |

Deputy: (1/1)
            Ivynose | 47 moons | Female |

Healers: (2/2)
            Blossomspeck | 59 moons | Female |
            Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿
            Lilybloom | 20 moons | Female |
            Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿

To Be Healer: (*see healer*)

Warriors: (17/20)
            Snowtail | 46 moons | Male |
            Foxtrot | 60 moons | Male |
            Beargaze | 56 moons | Male |
            Minnowstream | 72 moons | Female |
            Kestrelfire | 35 moons | Female |
            Sealfur | 30 moons | Male |
            Rippleshine | 27 moons | Female |
            Daisyear | 78 moons | Female |
            Ebonyflame | 49 moons | Female |
            Archeye | 37 moons | Male |
            Mothpool | 15 moons | Female | (grey)
            Ashfire | 16 moons | Male |
            Sleekfur | 15 moons | Male | (top left)
            Cherryfoot | 15 moons | Female |
            Crowtail | 15 moons | Male |
            Sunheart | 16 moons | Male |
            Blizzardstorm | 15 moons | Male |

Hunters: (15/20)
            Stoneburr | 62 moons | Male |
            Featherwillow | 64 moons | Female |
            Barkspring | 54 moons | Male |
            Streammist | 64 moons | Female |
            Echobreeze | 48 moons | Female |
            Stonetail | 16 moons | Male | - mute
            Songsnow | 15 moons | Female | (bottom)
            Bloomfall | 15 moons | Female |
            Twigstep | 19 moons | Female | (left)
            Redheart | 45 moons | Male |
            Shellwhisker | 40 moons | Male |
            Sandsplash | 19 moons | Male | (right)
            Autumnleaf | 72 moons | Female |
            Fawnleap | 42 moons | Female |
            Jewelfur | 50 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors: (9/10)
            Icypaw | 15 moons | Female |
            Sootpaw | 15 moons | Male | (top right)
            Peachpaw | 14 moons | Female |
            Robinpaw | 14 moons | Male |
            Hawkpaw | 14 moons | Male |
            Flutterpaw | 7 moons | Female |
            Hollypaw | 7 moons | Female | (left)
            Dustpaw | 7 moons | Male | (middle)
            Tigerpaw | 7 moons | Female | (left)

To Be Hunters: (7/10)
            Dewpaw | 16 moons | Female |
            Oakpaw | 15 moons | Male |
            Halfpaw | 15 moons | Female |
            Minipaw | 7 moons | Female |
            Littlepaw | 7 moons | Male | (right)
            Willowpaw | 7 moons | Female |
            Acornpaw | 7 moons | Female | (right)

Kit Mothers: (6/10)
            Larksong | 48 moons | Female |
            Swiftfang | 73 moons | Female |

Kits: (*see kit-mothers*)
            Breezekit | 3 moons | Male |
            Amberkit | 3 moons | Female |

Quailkit | 5 moons | Male |
            Yewkit | 5 moons | Male |

Wise Ones: (2/5)
            Mumbleclaw | 152 moons | Female |
            Wildfur | 151 | Male |
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
      South | Robinclan | Savages

Medicine Store
      Catmint | greencough | 1
      Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
      Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
      Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
      Oak leaf | infection | 2
      Goatweed | grief | 1
      Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
      Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
      Tormentil | wounds & poison | 2
      Lamb's ear | strength | 1
      Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
      Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
      Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
      Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 2
      Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
      Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
      Alder bark | toothaches | 1
      Mousebile | ticks | 2
      Wild garlic | poison & infection | 3
      Willow leaf | vomiting | 1
      Bindweed | broken leg | 1
      Rush | broken bones | 1
      Lavender | fever, chills & hides scent of death | 1
      Marigold | infection, bleeding & inflammation | 1
      Mint | hides scent of death | 1
      Stick | pain & broken legs | 1

Den Supply Store
      Rock | x0
      Stick | x0
      Feathers | x0
      Moss | x0
      Clay | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      servings needed: 10
      Mice | x3 | 1 serving
      Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
      Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
      Birds | x0 | 3 servings
      Hares | x0 | 3 servings
      Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Big fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
      Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking, amateur hunting
      Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 4 | climbing, amateur hunting, offensive combat, defensive combat
      Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 4 | offensive combat, climbing, defensive combat, amateur hunting
      Sealfur | Tigerpaw | 1 | ...
      Archeye | Dustpaw | 1 | ...
      Ebonyflame | Hollypaw | 1 | ...
      Rippleshine | Flutterpaw | 1 | ...
      Hunters - stalking, tracking, hunting, amateur combat
      Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, swimming, hunting
      Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 4 | stalking, tracking, hunting, amateur combat
      Mountainstar | Halfpaw | 4 | amateur combat, stalking, hunting, ...
      Redheart | Acornpaw & Willowpaw | 1 | ...
      Shellwhisker | Littlepaw & Minipaw | 1 | ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Last edited by LooneyLani on Mon May 20, 2019 12:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
    aussie aussie | she/her | creds
    AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
    existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
    LooneyLani

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me