Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Season: Fall
    Weather: The warm summer days have left and the cool weather is getting colder. Trees are turning colors and food will start to be harder to find/ There will be an increased chance of your patrol running into wandering people as they look for a place to stay for the coming winter.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me! Also check out the fanclub for some adopts! There is a link to it on the front page.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Blackpaw Family | Expanse | Hawk Ridge | Luna Sirenis | Moonset Village | PeachTree | Sanguis | Tortuga | Whitecliff |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kazin wrote:Image
New Members/Rank Up:
--> Clarissa, Atticus, Gyatso, and Juno are added from the fanclub.
--> The new warrior is named Shylo, and the new hunter is named Peter. The children are named Pierce, Ivy, and Prometheus.

Hunting:
--> Seraphim, Merope, Yuki, Syrinix, and Finn hunt.
--> Paradox and Peter hunt.

Gathering:
--> Aelys and Kyran gather.

Patrols:
--> Cylia, Evidone, Polaris, Mica, and Aara scout.
--> Laurel, Samael, Vikram, and Amara patrol borders.
-->

Training:
--> Astor studies medicine.

Family:
--> Elora and Seraphim wish to adopt!
I wish to adopt!
Code of Child: 002 ► ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 8 / EC - G1 / X / human / 1 year
Name of Child(ren): Would be named Zaida, and be female.

Other/Consumption:
--> Hawk Ridge consumes 2 moose and a salmon [26 servings]
--> I'm happy to let you choose! An auklet shift is awesome c:

Hunting
    Seraphim, Merope, Yuki, Syrinix, and Finn caught two squirrels and a moose.
    Paradox and Peter caught two salmons.

Gathering
    Aelys and Kyran find a zucchini.

Patrolling
    Cylia, Evidone, Polaris, Mica, and Aara find a dog while scouting, you can choose the looks.
    Laurel, Samael, Vikram, and Amara find a hunter while on patrol.

Training
    Astor failed at learning a skill.

Family
    Elora and Seraphim sucessfully adopted Zaida!

Traits
    The hunter's trait's are: ST-D6 | HC-3 | HS-LC | EC-B4 | X | Human

salvation. wrote:Image
{evangeline patrols the borders}
{anai and nickolas go hunting and gathering}
{arlo goes scouting}

Patrolling
    Evangeline found a gatherer looking for a home.

Hunting
    Anai and Nickolas caught two rabbits.
    (You should choose one more meat for your village)

Gathering
    Anai and Nickolas gathered watermelon.

Scouting
    Arlo met a wandering gatherer looking for a place to stay.

Fasting
    Sanguis has two more fasting posts.

Traits
    Gatherer one's traits are: ST-B4 | HC-9 | HS-LC | EC-E1 | X | Human
    Gatherer two's traits are: ST-C7 | HC-42 | HS-AC | EC-G11 | X | Elemental- Air

Gh0st wrote:Whitecliff
Ray requests a Shaman (hope i did this correctly)

Ancestors
    The ancestors sent you a shaman!

Traits
    The shaman's traits are: ST-J1 | HC-20 | HS-S | EC-B8 | X | Harpy

Mod Notes
    You are doing great! You can request a person once a week.
    You will also need to choose the types of meats, fruits and veggies from the front and add them in so I know what to give you.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

██ 001 - luna sirenis.

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:07 pm

population ;; 001 ☾ female ;; 01 ☾ male ;; 00 ☾ non-binary;; 00 ☾ servings ;; 01

Diala looked out onto the lavish city of Luna Sirenis, her blue eyes glimmering with a slight tinge of sadness.
    It was hard, knowing she was last of the true members of the original Luna Sirenis. She was the only one to survive the massacre of the sea, the deadly tsunami that wiped out the inhabitants of the island. There was a lingering suspicion that others were still alive, but chose to roam outside of Luna Sirenis and abandoned the throne.

She tried to push those thoughts aside.

Instead, she leaned against the marble railing of her castle balcony, feeling the warm autumn breeze blow against her, inhaling the salty ocean air. A small smile appeared upon her pleasant features, and as she closed her eyes, she had begun to imagine a city that was once again bustling with life. She knew that so long as the moon sank into the sea each night and sun rose, that the Luna Sirenis kingdom would never fall, and that once more would the empire rise, gaining back loyal follows of the throne.

hunting.
    diala hunts.

border patrol.
    diala goes on a patrol.

medicine studies.
    x studies medicine.
    scouting patrol.
    diala goes on a scouting patrol.

worship.
    diala requests a regent.

others.
    x action here.

shifting sirens, sirens, and shifters, who have natural traits with the addition of blue, pink, and purple hair only please! also, traits will be listed in my archives!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EMPRESS
    diala, 18y, ♀, siren-shifter.
    HEIRS
    ☾ name, 00y, ♂♀, species.
    REGENT
    DUKE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HIGH BISHOP

CLERIC
    CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD

ROYAL GUARD
    COMMANDING GENERAL

KNIGHTS
    FARM WARDEN

FARMHAND

PRIVATEER

SEAFARER
    MASTER CRAFTSMEN

CRAFTSMEN
    MASTER OF HOUNDS

HUNTSMEN
    BAILIFF

MERCHANT

SQUIRE

SERVANT
    MIDWIFE

MOTHER
    CAREGIVER

CHILDREN
    FABLER

ELDERLY

FOOD STOCK
    ☾ crab, 00, 01 serv.
    ☾ coastal fish, 00, 03 serv.
    ☾ seal, 00, 06 serv.
    ☾ shark, 00, 10 serv.
    ☾ oat, 00, 02 serv.
    ☾ pepper, 00, 03 serv.
    ☾ seaweed, 00, 05 serv.
    ☾ fig, 00, 01 serv.
    ☾ dragonfruit, 00, 02 serv.
    ☾ papaya, 00, 04 serv.
    DRAGONS

ITEMS
    COMPANIONS

LIVESTOCK
    ENEMIES

ALLIES

BORDERS
    ☾ north, user.
    ☾ south, user.
    ☾ east, cyrrane [ distant ].
    ☾ west, user.

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:57 pm

Season: Fall
    Weather: The warm summer days have left and the cool weather is getting colder. Trees are turning colors and food will start to be harder to find/ There will be an increased chance of your patrol running into wandering people as they look for a place to stay for the coming winter.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me! Also check out the fanclub for some adopts! There is a link to it on the front page.

noctem. wrote:Image
hunting.
diala hunts.

border patrol.
diala goes on a patrol.

medicine studies.
x studies medicine.
scouting patrol.
diala goes on a scouting patrol.

worship.
diala requests a regent.

others.
x action here.

Hunting
    Diala caught two crabs.

Patrolling
    Diala finds a huntsman while on patrol.

Scouting
    Diala finds a cow while scouting.

Ancestors
    The ancestors sent a regent.

Fasting
    Luna Sirens have four more posts of fasting.

Traits
    The regent's traits are: ST-C3 | HC-1 | HS-LW | EC-B2 | X | Siren-Shifter
    The huntsman's traits are: ST-F1 | HC-22 | HS-LC | EC-A5 | X | Shifter

Mod Notes
    I don't know if the rainbowness is considered dyed to you or if the black is, so I went with black.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 am

Fall
Fall is here! During fall, birthings will be difficult and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will rise dramatically without the help of a skilled shaman. There is also a lessened chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals, and the odds of sickness will rise.

The leaves have just begun to turn pretty colors and young children will be ecstatic to learn that there are now crunchy leaves on the ground. Parents might want to look out for the remnants of these leaves inside the home. Farmers will begin to harvest their plants and parents may want to send their children to help pick the harvest. After all, it gets the kids out of the house and their hair.

Announcements
None

Villages
Athens | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Drägen | Iron Rosette | Jurasul | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Timesnare | The Wayfarer

MistyAutumnDays wrote:
Foxbane village welcomes huldra/hulderkall, nokken, satyrs, nymphs, dryads, insectipods (Half human, half insect), ents, and anthros. Humans are rarely accepted into the village, mainly the reason for this is that humans are unpredictable and vicious.
The village has a rather Swedish/Norweigan style to it, from the houses to the profession plazas to the farms. All jobs are specified by the species one is; For example, the lean and sleek hulderkall are perfect for hunting animals in the nearby woods and meadows, but that does not mean a huldra can't become a blacksmith. The village is led by a Warren, who has an Advisor, General, Politic, and Tradesman as his right-hand men/women. The Advisor helps the Warren make decisions and plan events. The General takes reports from scouts who map the areas outside of the village and manage any war threats. The Politic keeps track of outside politics and other politic-based news. And the Tradesman follows up on trades made with other villages and keeps track of imports and exports.
Reputations boil down to passive and mild, as Foxbane Village would rather end wars than start them. Although, their defenses are high-tech which makes them less of an easy target.

Roles:
Warren
Advisor
General
Politic
Tradesman
Trainer
Cleric
Cemetrist (Holds religious meetings depending on a family's religion, buries and blesses the dead, arranges marriages and funerals, examines dead bodies for causes of death and marks them in the logbook, experiments with diseases and finds cures for them)
Tamer (Tames wild animals for food, resources, animal-powered energy or hunting companions)
Farmer
Fisherman
Blacksmith
Warsmith (Blacksmith that specializes in creating weaponry and armor)
Weaver
Carpenter
Banker
Accountant (Manages storage and input from the Tradesman)
Scout
Guard (Tends to go out with the Scout to guard the outside territory)

[ Foxbane Village has been founded! Your warren's traits are: ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - G4 / X / nymph. ]
[ Your mod will be Makoto Naegi. ]

[ Mod notes: We have already talked about your roles and species and I have approved them! I would recommend sending brief descriptions of each to your mod so that there are no misunderstandings there. ]

Arya22 wrote:

[ Almtrude's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Aaron's patrol catches x2 boar. ]
[ Pantaleon's patrol catches x1 bovine and x1 deer. ]
[ Tama and Xzavier gather x1 cantaloupe, x1 blueberry, and x1 mushroom. ]

[ The cantaloupe blooms, giving x4 cantaloupe and x1 cantaloupe seed, and wilts immediately afterwards. ]

[ Rhys successfully tested healing. ]
[ Arun successfully tested gathering. ]

[ Hilda gives birth to one healthy child! Their traits are: ST - D6 / HS - HW / HC - 53 / EC - A2 / X / human. ]
[ Joan gains 1 KP from assisting Hilda. ]

[ The ancestors grant Myriam's request of a miner. Their traits are: ST - B3 / HS - HW / HC - 24 / EC - E3 / Y / human. ]
[ Unfortunately, due to the lack of food, Cunegonde the cat runs away. Cyrrane will need to feed itself for three consecutive posts in order to prevent more animals from running away or for villagers to starve. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:56 am

Foxbane Village
Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 1
Next Visit to Ancestors: Today

The forest was silent. Sycamore had just hunted earlier, and it was a successful hunt. He had taken his prey with him, because he was going to need it. He walked over to a fairy circle, and laid the prey inside it as he sat down with his hands folded. "Great ancestors, I pray that you bless my catch to fill me well. I require it to fill me, as I plan to lead a great village in your name. Amen." Sycamore whispered, and bowed down to the prey. He put the prey in his hunting bag, and laid down inside the fairy circle. He looked up at the sunset sky, and smiled. "I hope my prayer was answered. Maybe they might give me more than one blessing..." Sycamore smiled, and closed his eyes so he could sleep.

Foxbane Village has been founded, Sycamore Rivers hunts for food, Sycamore talks to his ancestors

Warren
    Sycamore Rivers | Male | 25 years old
    ↪ ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - G4 / X / nymph

Cemetrist
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

General
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Politic
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Tradesman
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Advisor
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Trainers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Guards
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Fishermen
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers/Farmers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Tamers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Accountants/Bankers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Blacksmiths/Warsmiths
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Carpenters/Weavers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Meat 1 | amount | servings
Meat 2 | amount | servings
Meat 3 | amount | servings
Meat 4 | amount | servings
Veg. 1 | amount | servings
Veg. 2 | amount | servings
Veg. 3 | amount | servings
Fruit 1 | amount | servings
Fruit 2 | amount | servings
Fruit 3 | amount | servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

██ 002 - luna sirenis.

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:31 am

population ;; 003 ☾ female ;; 02 ☾ male ;; 01 ☾ non-binary;; 00 ☾ animals;; 01 ☾ servings ;; 03¼

A blue macaw flew above the sea waters, wings outstretched, blue feathers skimming the warm waters below. From beneath her, the slender figure of a black-and-rainbow haired girl could be seen below the vibrant waters, radiant siren tail moving gracefully, propelling her forwards. The siren gave her tail a powerful flick as she neared the surface of the water, briefly breaking the surface before turning back down, slapping her tail on the water's surface, splashing the macaw, who gave a sharp caw in return, soaring higher in the sky. The macaw looked down into the water, still seeing the figure swimming, matching the bird's speed as the two seemed to race to the banks of the Luna Sirenis Island shores.

The blue bird flapped her wings together once more, picking up speed as she neared the back, pushing herself to go fast. The siren below her took the challenge with a mighty kick of her tail, swimming faster through the clear blue sea. The two neared the bank quickly, where a young man sat perched on a large rock, running a hand through his red hair. His green eyes looked at the pair as they reached the bank, the bird landing onto the sandy beach before morphing into the figure of the blue-haired Diala.

"Kodi, please tell Emori over here that I clearly won that race." Diala said, her voice light as she placed her hands on her hips, staring at Emori, who had shifted back into her human form, walking towards the two.

"Pssht, you wish!" Emori replied, giving Diala a playful slap on the shoulder.

"It seemed as though it was a tie, your majesty," Kodi replied evenly, glancing between the two girls with a soft smile.

Diala shook her head, loose blue curls bouncing off her shoulders, "I'm no true majesty, I still must have my dragon dance ceremony and crowning..." She looked on to the Sirenis Kingdom, and beyond that, the mountains and volcanos that rested in the center of the island. She wondered if the dragons still lived there, or perhaps they too died with the vicious sea slaughter all those years ago.

"Dragon dance ceremony?" Kodi enquired, his head tilting slightly.

Diala had often found herself forgetting that Kodi was not brought up in the ways of Sirenis, unlike her and Emori, who both were taught the traditions and history of the kingdom. She had been surprised when Emori said that her great grandmother was a member of the kingdom, just like Diala's great-grandmother, who had been the last reigning queen before the kingdom's demise. "The dragon dance ceremony is a sacred event in which dragon and rider develop the connection that binds them together for the rest of their lives. It is especially important to Empress and Emperor's, who must have a successful dragon dance to be titled a true leader and walk among the former leaders in their passing," her pale eyes focused back upon Kodi, "I'll see that we find some books that go in detail about it in the grand library."

hunting.
      ▷ diala, emori and kod.

border patrol.
      ▷ diala, emori and kodi.

medicine studies.
      ▷ x studies medicine.
    scouting patrol.
    ▷ diala, emori and kodi.

worship.
    ▷ n/a.

others.
    ▷ x action here.

shifting sirens, sirens, and shifters, who have natural traits with the addition of blue, pink, and purple hair only please! also, traits will be listed in my archives!

EMPRESS
    diala, 19y, ♀
    siren-shifter.
    HEIRS
    REGENT
    emori, 19y, ♀
    siren-shifter.
    DUKE

HIGH BISHOP

CLERIC
    CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD

ROYAL GUARD
    COMMANDING GENERAL

KNIGHTS
    FARM WARDEN

FARMHAND

PRIVATEER

SEAFARER
    MASTER CRAFTSMEN

CRAFTSMEN
    MASTER OF HOUNDS

HUNTSMEN
    kodi, 19y, ♂
    shifter.
    BAILIFF

MERCHANT

SQUIRE

SERVANT
    MIDWIFE

MOTHER
    CAREGIVER

CHILDREN
    FABLER

ELDERLY

FOOD STOCK
    ☾ crab, 02, 01 serv.
    ☾ coastal fish, 00, 03 serv.
    ☾ seal, 00, 06 serv.
    ☾ shark, 00, 10 serv.
    ☾ oat, 00, 02 serv.
    ☾ pepper, 00, 03 serv.
    ☾ seaweed, 00, 05 serv.
    ☾ fig, 00, 01 serv.
    ☾ dragonfruit, 00, 02 serv.
    ☾ papaya, 00, 04 serv.
    DRAGONS

ITEMS
    COMPANIONS

LIVESTOCK
    paladin, 1y, ♂, texas longhorn.
    ENEMIES

ALLIES

BORDERS
    ☾ north, user.
    ☾ south, user.
    ☾ east, cyrrane [ distant ].
    ☾ west, user.

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

████████ ababwa, 001.

Postby panzram » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:42 pm

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
ABABWA is a kingdom in a mystical land of magic and sand.
The kingdom itself has winding streets of fabled bazaars
with cardamom-cluttered stalls and the scent of spices in
the air..the palace is the home of Ababwa’s royalty, the S
ultan, his family, their servants and the Royal Vizier. Not t
oo far is the Cave of Wonders, used for weekly requests t
o the genie. The structure of Ababwa is as follows:

Sultan - the leader/king of the people of Ababwa and the
kingdom. Although there are rules, he is sovereign and ca
n add or remove them as he pleases.
Sultan’s Wife - the wife of the Sultan, merely a title how
ever as she has no real power.
Heirs - the heirs are the Prince(s) and Princess(es) of Abab
wa and the children of the Sultan and his wife. The eldest
& firstborn Prince will take the Sultan’s place after he die
s and/or steps down.
Royal Vizier - the closest advisor to the Sultan.
Priest(ess) - the healer of Ababwa; also an extremely close
advisor to the Sultan + family.

Other self-explanatory ranks: Captain of the Guard, Royal
Guard, Soldiers, Merchants, Craftsmen, Huntsmen, and A
pprentices, and Handmaiden to the Princess if applicable.

Shifters (of two animals only), and humans with natural ey
e, hair, and skin colors are the only allowed species. Tan s
kin and dark brown/black hair are the majority of the peop
me as it is very unusual to have lighter skin and hair.

Restarting Linlithgow; keeping Mary, Adrienne, and Ezra. R
equesting this male as my Sultan, and all traits will be in A
babwa’s archives. Also asking that his shifts are an elephan
t and a monkey.

note: credit for nearly everything belongs to aladdin 2019

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄
panzram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidCactus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:10 pm

DOG TOWN
Dog Town is a crude, hastily built village in the realm of Ril’gaar. It is also the only known Gnoll settlement of the East, and in being so it has earned the “honor” of being known as the worst of the Gnoll camps that the East has ever seen.

Unlike typical Gnoll encampments, where males play the most dominant roles, Dog Town follows the standards set before them by their feral ancestors: the hyenas. Thus, Dog Town is led by one alpha female known as “The Godmother,” who rules over all citizens of Dog Town. The Godmother is the sole leader of this settlement, and in being so, is also the lone decision-maker in Dog Town.

The next-in-line, known as the Cleric, plays the role of religious leader and medical practitioner in Dog Town. This rank is also filled by a female - usually a blood relative or mate of the alpha - known as the “Overseer.” The ranks following these are typically seen in other villages - the only difference being that females are the dominant gender of this Gnoll settlement.

Due to Dog Town’s hostile and oftentimes violent treatment of creatures outside their race, they are commonly in battle - because of their blood shedding lifestyle, most Gnolls don’t typically live past the age of forty. They reach maturity at ten, and once they are mature, they are thrust into the harsh, combat-ready ways of the Gnolls.

Unlike typical Gnolls, who are lazy and despise hard work, the Gnolls of Dog Town oftentimes try to prove themselves by working hard. These Gnolls have a competitive nature, always wanting to one-up each other, and because of this, are very dependable. When they say they’ll do something, you can be sure it will be done.

Dog Town doesn’t typically form alliances with other villages due to not trusting those outside their pack. Only Gnolls are accepted into Dog Town - all other races (unless granted expressed permission by the Alpha herself) are turned away.
rancidCactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Fall
Fall is here! During fall, birthings will be difficult and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will rise dramatically without the help of a skilled shaman. There is also a lessened chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals, and the odds of sickness will rise.

The leaves have just begun to turn pretty colors and young children will be ecstatic to learn that there are now crunchy leaves on the ground. Parents might want to look out for the remnants of these leaves inside the home. Farmers will begin to harvest their plants and parents may want to send their children to help pick the harvest. After all, it gets the kids out of the house and their hair.

Announcements
None

Villages
Athens | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Drägen | Iron Rosette | Jurasul | Mekhanikos | Solaris Canyon | The Timesnare | The Wayfarer

panzram wrote:

[ Ababwa has been founded! Your sultan's traits are: ST - C5 / HS - LW / HC - 1 / EC - G6 / X / elephant & monkey shifter. ]
[ Your mod will still be Makoto Naegi. ]

[ Mod notes: To clarify, only shifters and humans with natural traits and a bias towards darker skin/hair are allowed? Also, would you like to adopt out any villagers you are not taking? ]

jules.montgomery wrote:

[ Dog Town has been founded! Your godmother's traits are: ST - D7 / HS - S / HC - 64 / EC - A5 / X / gnoll. ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14. ]

[ Mod notes: To clarify, only gnolls with any traits are allowed? Also, while it's fine if gnolls reach physical maturity at a younger age, they must still be apprentices between 13-18 years of age and have completed at least four training sessions. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidCactus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

DOG TOWN
Number of People: 001
Number of Animals: 000
Servings Needed: 01
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now
Notes to Mod: Yes, Gnolls of any traits are the only accepted race for Dog Town! There may be other races implemented later on, but those will most likely be from readopts and such. Also, since Gnolls are strictly carnivorous, I hope it’s alright I have only meats for them? I imagine they’d care little for fruits and vegetables; as for the Gatherers, I’d imagine they’d look for supplies such as wood, leather, etc.

To an outsider, the battle waging at the top of the Hills of Rev’nor would appear anything but human - and in assuming so, they’d be right. These two combatants were no ordinary humans; towering at roughly seven feet, six inches, these beasts were locked in a heated debate which soon turned physical. Lips curled back into snarls, claws unsheathed, weapons clashed against one another in battle as neither side backed down.

The larger of the two - a brutish male by the name of Crackmaw - raised his great axe and managed to get a blow on his opponent. She howled with rage, though - not defeat, which was what Crackmaw had been hoping for.
The female Gnoll bared her fangs as she tossed her halberd to the ground, turning back to Crackmaw and lunging for him - an unarmed strike. Absurdly foolish of her, but also highly dangerous for him, as he was soon toppled over, his great axe sliding off just out of his reach.

He grunted, looking up at the she-Gnoll, glaring spitefully as she raked her claws against his cheek, earning a hiss from Crackmaw.
“You leave Dog Town!” the she-Gnoll demanded, her tail lashing angrily as she spoke. “You leave yourself or Gods drag you to Stars!”
Crackmaw couldn’t help but laugh at her threats - if there was one thing he knew about Mirefall, it was that she never held true to her promises. She was weak like that.
“Crackmaw goes nowhere,” he roared, “and he listens to no one! Not puny she-Gnoll, can’t even kill fleshy ones!”

Mirefall’s green eyes widened with shock at his blatant disrespect, then narrowed to slits with deadly rage. It was almost as if Crackmaw thought he was getting out of this alive, as she leaned over him.
Then he saw his great axe swing down towards his head.
~
The she-Gnoll had buried Crackmaw in a shallow grave - he deserved no more than that, she’d determined early on. His methods of courting were horrific at best, and his violent disrespect towards her when she’d rejected him had (quite clearly) cost him his life. Alas, Mirefall was not one to cry over spilled blood; she found no remorse in killing Crackmaw, and if given the chance to redo it, she’d have gladly done it much quicker.

Mirefall huffed softly as she went back to constructing her hut, her halberd strapped to her side and Crackmaw’s great axe in her hand. At least she’d gotten a pretty nice weapon upon his death.
As she finished tying the last of the wood together with her hempen rope, she stood back to admire her work. It honestly wasn’t much, but it was more than enough to make do for her. As the Godmother of Dog Town, Mirefall still has a lot more construction to do, but opted to hold off on that for now.

Her ears twitched as she turned to see the moon reaching its peak in the center of the starlit sky. It was a fairly clear night; no excessive amounts of clouds, so that was good, as that meant no wind or approaching storms. There was a slight breeze as she padded towards the top of the hill she’d previously been fighting on, sitting down cross-legged at the peak and placing her hands on her knees as she watched the stars dance among the sky. Maybe Crackmaw was up there; maybe he wasn’t. She hoped he wasn’t. He didn’t deserve it.

As the night wore on, she prayed to the Stars and meditated. There was supposedly only good to come out of meditation, though she’d never tried it before.

First time for everything, right?

- Mirefall founds Dog Town.
- Mirefall goes hunting.
- Mirefall kills Crackmaw after her rejection results in violence.
- Mirefall constructs her hut.
- Mirefall prays to the Stars to send her a Cleric.

Head Chief
    Mirefall | Female | 21
    ↪ ST - D7 / HS - S / HC - 64 / EC - A5 / X / gnoll

Cleric
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A