【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

" ` township. ( 000 )

Postby w0ah » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19 am

located at the very end of a long, winding road facing off the side of a mountain, the town of pine woods lies
        vacant and lonely. the shops along its busiest street, broadway, have their windows boarded-up and the once
        well tended-to gardens overgrown with weeds. signs, their letters worn to incomprehension, reveal what these
        buildings once held. the town's watertower stands idle against a bleak background, stained with rust and wear.
        the further down the road you travel, the more your mind opens to the scene──a small neighborhood, norton
        , captivates homes left utterly stiff in the state they were left in, cars parked in driveways and children's toys
        in the yard. but even further up the road, the area becomes more rural. with what vast wilderness this small
        town encompasses, a lodge on the crest of a hill overlooks the town. its property contains a weathered barn,
        pastures, and a tiny reservoir banked by pine and spruce. and this is the state it was left in, untouched.

but the town of pine woods does not go untouched for long.

cason o'shea lived among pine woods ever since he was fifteen years old, when his family moved from ennis,
        ireland into the united states and into this small mountain town. he was raised through his teen years in pine
        woods, then later traveled to college for a degree in bioengineering. he later pursued his career in the city,
        but this dream was cut-short by a need to move back home to help care for his sick father. only a few months
        later, his family said goodbye to his father and cason remained in his hometown,with the family he had missed
        so dearly. he bought a home nearby, connected with old friends, and life seemed to be going well──that was,
        until, the disease spread into their town. it took many and wreaked havoc on their small population, including
        the man's own family, whom he lost during the early days of it all. he fled the familiarity of the neighborhood,
        and his journey took him where? onto the crest where a vacant lodge stood.

just outside of the neighborhood of norton he once lived, the lodge was far from the bustling of the undead
        now wandering among the town's streets. cason explored its vast property, and in amazement, he came upon
        a creature he'd never expect to see in the apocalypse──a bison. she was alone and frightened, the rest of
        her herd having escaped through a hole in the fencing of their pasture. but she, rigid in fear, dared to move
        to the exit, having never stepped outside of its boundaries. after repairing the gap in the fencing, cason then
        decided he'd keep her around, for good cause, and to make him feel even the slightest-bit less lonely. but,
        he knows he cannot live just himself and a bison for long, and so then is when he decided to found township.

with a heart of gold and a willingness to help every soul in need, even that of a 1,000 pound animal, cason
        hopes to lead a group of strong and brave individuals who will aid each other in the fight for survival . . . .
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        i am requesting cason o'shea as my founder and a female bison to accompany him. as for my group's image,
        you may use this. thank you!
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ❝𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 !!!❞

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:35 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴, ━━

ring around the rosie... pocket full of posies... ashes... ashes...
    the freakshow, a mixing pot for the human population. for years, people of all backgrounds sought solace within their haunted
    carnival walls. their latest threat? the apocalypse. zombies lurk outside the safety of their amusement park, preying on anybody
    who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. since then, the group has fallen to just one person, the ringleader, a
    young woman named finch jeong. since the death of many of her friends, she's devoted herself to rebuilding the freakshow. the
    freakshow members take pride in their unique traits, and accept everyone. the name 'freakshow' originates from the now-abandoned
    theme park they call home. the park contains many attractions, all equally rusted and broken. the teacup ride serves as an adequate
    sleeping area, though many members choose to sleep inside the many shops and restaurants littered across the park. their main
    meeting place is the largest rollercoaster in the park, a spinning monstrosity nicknamed 'the whirlwind.' their base is surrounded by
    wire fence, and they've added barbed wire to the tops of them. the freakshow uses their eerie appearance to their advantage, and
    make it a goal to maintain a creepy exterior towards other groups.
    THEY ALL FALL DOWN.

ranks:
    leader -> ringleader
    lieutenant -> assistant
    medic -> doctor
    soldiers -> soldiers
    hunters -> hunters
    trainees -> understudies
    mothers -> mothers
    children -> progeny
    elders -> seniors

may my leader be finch, and her fox companion toby? finch's face claim is wendy son ! here is the pic you can use for the list :)
    font image from 1001fonts, list picture is from unsplash!

━━━━ 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙄𝙍𝘾𝙐𝙎! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:50 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
xx

THE RUIN RIDERS

↪️ the ruin riders has been founded/continued by bridgit.
      ↪️ i, noctem, will be your mod.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      APOCALYPSE ACADEMY

↪️ apocalypse academy has been founded. may luck be on their side.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      CHERNAYA LUNA BROTHERHOOD

↪️ chernaya luna brotherhood has been founded/continued by mishka. may luck be on their side.
      ↪️ i, noctem will be your mod.

CHERNAYA LUNA BROTHERHOOD
      Request: Mishka requests a survivor - Survivor will be Brandon please (ref. pic already picked out)
      Medic Info: x1 bandage used on Calina
      Medic Supply Run: Senona (equipped: knife)
      Hunting: Mishka (equipped: ax | companions: Matryoshka), Bruno (equipped: knife), Leonardo, and Zola (equipped: bow)
      Scavenging: Mishka (equipped: ax | companions: Matryoshka), Bruno (equipped: knife), Leonardo, and Zola (equipped: bow)
      Patrolling: Mishka (equipped: ax | companions: Matryoshka), Bruno (equipped: knife), Leonardo, and Zola (equipped: bow)

↪️ mishka has been granted a survivor by the name of brandon.
      ↪️ calina can now go on patrols and hunting missions.
      ↪️the hunting party brings back x2 large bag of rice and x2 rabbit.
      ↪️the scavenging patrol brings back x2 leather
      ↪️the patrolling patry brings back a male chicken.

NEVERLAND

↪️ neverland has been founde/continued by allen kang. may luck be on their side.

IRONCLAD

↪️ ironclad has been founded/continued. may luck be on their side.

NIGHTHUNTERS

↪️ nighthunters have been founded. may luck be on their side.

THE SEABORN PIRATES

↪️ the seaborn pirates have been founded. may luck be on their side.

PROJECT LONDON

↪️ project london has been founded/continued. may luck be on their side.

TOWNSHIP

↪️township has been founded by cason o'shea. may luck be on their side.
      THE FREAKSHOW

↪️ the freakshow has been founded by finch. may luck be on their side.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ - REALM OF WOLVES.

Postby noctenne » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:07 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐅

To enter the Realm of Wolves means certain death for most. The Realm is a kingdom and a sanctuary for those
who are either children of the Wolff, or those who have been granted sanctuary by the Wolff or his sons.
They believe in one, and that is the Wolff. No one has actually seen him, but he is a legend people whisper about.
For years, the Wolff’s sons Alexei and Marwan have looked over the Realm, granting sanctuary to those
who wish to join their kingdom. Now that the apocalypse has struck, their doors are open to those who have survived.

The Realm of Wolves is a massive, sprawling kingdom, but the main home and base of operations is the
Wolf’s Keep, part of the sprawling castle in the heart of Realm of Wolves, and it is also the home
of the royal family and the nobles.

The hierarchy goes as follows.
Lord/s of the Realm
Lady of the Realm
Heirs of the Realm
Advisor
Priest/Priestess

Kingsguard
Warriors
Pages
Mothers
Progeny

Requesting Marwan to be the Lord of the Realm,
and he is accompanied by his bison, Swatcher.
Here is their image!
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Postby kyum- » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:17 am

░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
survivors. 01┊animals. 00┊servings needed. 01┊next request. now.┊camp strength. 00
═══════════════════════════════════════

allen peeked from around the corner, eyes darting left, right and centre as he registered his surroundings. the area before him was rather open - a parking lot, not much cover to be had. but across the area, stood a warehouse he could use for a new home. it faced the sea, and nearby were shops and a shipping yard - it was perfect. unless, someone else had the same idea.

he truly hoped not. he'd been working on getting here for ages; if the place was occupied, he was done for. didn't matter if they were zombies or humans. in times like these, he wasn't betting on the off-chance the survivors would let him in. other than as zombie bait. as if he was going to fall for that.

chewing his lower lip, allen steeled himself to go. the coast was oddly clear - no walker, nothing in sight. with a shaky breath, he took his first step out from the shadows. then another. then he was running. he couldn't afford to stay in the open for so long. he just hoped nobody was close enough to hear his footsteps.

it wasn't long before he found himself in the doorway of the warehouse. it was old, abandoned, with windows cracked, and some broken. but that was fine. after all, it was uninhabited. there was no sign of life - or well, un-life - and no signs of having been lived in either. it was empty, apart from empty cardboard boxes, barrels and plastic sheets littering the place.

just a little cleaning up, and this place would be like home.

home.

allen couldn't help but remember the past as he cleaned up as covertly as he could manage - back before all this happened. he missed his family. the stresses of his stupid job, his dumb boss, his annoying brother. the outdated memes and his phone going flat in his hands temporarily, rather than eternally. he wanted it all back - although they clearly would never return. allen sighed as he wondered whether they were alright. every one of the people he'd met in his life.

he sure hoped so. well, maybe except for his boss.

he stretched his back out, turning this way and that, exhaling satisfactorily as he scanned the fruits of his effort. clearly, he'd lived in better places - and the place could look better. but this was fine for now; he didn't need much. he'd laid a piece of cardboard flat on the upper deck of the warehouse for a bed, spreading a sheet to serve as his blanket. in the entrance, he'd lined boxes and barrels to serve as a blockade for all that might invade, hoping it would halt their movements even if for just a little while. he'd tried to cover up the holes in the windows with plastic sheets, but failed miserably without any duct tape or nails.

he'd have to deal with strengthening his base another time, when he'd gotten the materials. content for now, allen shuffled past his makeshift barricade, back out into the fallen world.

actions taken.
          ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen has founded neverland.
          ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen scavenges for supplies ─ tier 1.
          ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen patrols the border ─ tier 1.
          ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen hunts for food ─ tier 1.
          ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen requests a medic.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
notes wrote:
    no deaths/turning yet pls ;w;

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
    ✕ LEADER ┊ allen kang, male, 24y 00m.
    ✕ SECOND ┊ name, gender, age.
    ✕ GUARDIAN ┊ name, gender, age.
    ✕ DOCTOR ┊ name, gender, age.

✕ SOLDIERS
       ⤷ name, gender, age.
    ✕ SCOUTS
       ⤷ name, gender, age.

✕ APPRENTICES
       ⤷ name, gender, age.
    ✕ MOTHERS
       ⤷ name, gender, age.
    ✕ CHILDREN
       ⤷ name, gender, age.
    ✕ RETIREES
       ⤷ name, gender, age.

✕ COMPANIONS
       ⤷ name, gender, age, breed. [ bred : 00 ]
       ⤷ name, gender, age, breed. [ bred : 00 ]

✕ ALLIES
       ⤷ group. [user]
    ✕ ENEMIES
       ⤷ group. [user]

✕ BORDERS
       ⤷ north : group. [user]
       ⤷ east: group. [user]
       ⤷ south: group. [user]
       ⤷ west : group. [user]
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
█░
░█
xxxxxx
✕ CONSUMABLES ┊ total servings : 00.
   ⤷ food : x00 ─ 00 servings.
   ⤷ food : x00 ─ 00 servings.

✕ INVENTORY
   ⤷ item : x00 ─ 00 servings.
   ⤷ item : x00 ─ 00 servings.

✕ TRAINING ┊ currently : 00.
   ⤷ mentor : apprentice ─ 00 training sessions.

✕ MEMORIAL ┊ 00 deceased.
   ⤷ RANK : name, gender, age. cause of death.

✕ FAMILIES
   ⤷ GEN01 : name x name
     ─ children
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Devil's Archers // starting post

Postby inky. » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:54 am

©

©

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

Ever heard of honor among thieves? Well, welcome to the embodiment of that phrase. The Devil's Archers is a low-key group of ex-crime members. From assassins to thieves, you name it, they're welcome. The group was founded by Nick Russo after the whole apocalypse thing really started to snowball. He took to establishing a series of underground safe houses connected by a network of underground tunnels. Nick was the head of an organized crime group and after all of his colleagues' deaths, he retreated to his underground town. Now, he accepts anyone in his line of work, the 'bad guys' of the city, into the group known as 'The Devil's Archers".

The group isn't very well known, and they like to keep it that way. The few connections they have with other civilizations are with ones they can trust. Usually, other groups of criminals. Spending most of their time underground, they don't encounter walkers unless on patrol, or a stray one wanders down the subway station.

There are a few basic rules that one must follow in order to remain a part of The Devil's Archers. Mothers and children are forbidden from leaving the camp. Juniors have to be accompanied by a soldier when out of camp, and an officer must be present on any kind of formal patrol. Any and all above ground activities must be run by and approved by the boss. You can raid, steal, kill, etc. anything and anyone, as long as it's not anyone from the group. The last rule is the most strictly enforced, and if you break this rule, you can be expected to be kicked out onto the streets as the least harsh punishment.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

The entrance to the safe houses is a subway station. To reach the group's camp, one must travel down the tracks until they reach the maintenance room. In the room, there is a door that leads to the network of tunnels. After making their way through the maze of tunnels, they will reach the camp. The safe houses themselves are really just singular apartment-like rooms that all lead to a large, empty space where everyone gathers to eat, talk, and hang together (think district 13 from Hunger Games). There are also separate rooms down another tunnel where they store food, weapons, and the medical ward. Each family has a room, and some families/friends share in order to make room. However, the boss and officers will always have their own specialized room. These rooms have extra stocks of food and weapons just in case of emergencies. The boss' room is the largest and is the most guarded. If there was ever a raid, it would be big enough to protect everyone.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

Ranks:
Leader - Boss
Deputy - 3 Officers (one for hunting, patrolling, and scavenging)
Medic - Doctor
Soldiers and Hunters - Soldiers
Trainees - Juniors
Mothers - Mothers
Children - Children
Elders - Elders (very few within the group)

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

Could my images be pre-determined and could I play on an overall level of 2. I'll be writing on intervals of 3 months.
I will be starting with Nick as the first Boss, as well as an Oriental Shorthair cat (you can chose the image). You can use this image as their logo ^^

I'm super excited to start this :D
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 am

current season: spring   fanclub: here  discord: here

THE DEVIL'S ARCHERS

↪️ the devil's archers have been founded by nick, and his cat.

NEVERLAND
      ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen has founded neverland.
      ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen scavenges for supplies ─ tier 1.
      ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen patrols the border ─ tier 1.
      ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen hunts for food ─ tier 1.
      ▸ ​​‍‌‌‎allen requests a medic.

↪️ allen finds x1 blanket while scavenging.
      ↪️ allen finds a survivor while patrolling the border.
      ↪️ traits: skin - c2  hair: 3   eye colour: brown

REALM OF WOLVES

↪️ realm of wolves has been founded by marwan. may luck be on their side.

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【  ✦ - " 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖 "  】

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:58 am

x
─────────────────────────── ───────────────────────────

╒═══════════╕

mayor the leader
first lady leader's wife
chief admin. second
council up to 5 people
doctor healer/herbalist

sheriff lead enforcer

deputies protect/enforce
farmers animal care
soldiers patrol/scout
collectors scavengers
hunters scavengers

wards kids 12+
nursery mothers/kids 11-
elders old folk

────────────
▪ the logo
lucian is my founder
▪ has a dog called nyx [c]
▪ set difficulty to level 2
▪ 3 month intervals
▪ roll for looks

╘═══════════╛
╒════════════════════════════════╕

the little town of terranova had once been a peaceful town before the world shattered and ch
aos erupted like a geyser amongst the ruin. the little town was mostly leveled from natural for
ces, killing many and driving off the rest, leaving only half the town still standing. only one pe
rson remains. lucian de larou refused to leave his hometown and set about fixing it up into a s
ustainable place to live. his only companion is a mutt named nyx who has been with him for se
veral years now. lucian is determined to make his town a home again and hopefully create a pl
ace others can call home as well. the only problem is the undead that prowl the surrounding ar
ea so lucian must fortify his town to keep not just himself safe, but all the others who may join
him in the end. eve though he's not much of a leader, lucian has taken on the big responsibility.

╘════════════════════════════════╛

╒══════════════╕

foodxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx name ; servings ; #
items
xxx name ; #
pets
xxx nyx ; female ; 5 years ; 0/3
xxxxxx owner is lucian
mentors
xxx mentor ; trainee ; #
deaths
xxx name ; cause
families
xxx name

╘══════════════╛
xx
╒══════════════╕

alliesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx name ; user
enemies
xxx name ; user
borders
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user
xxx name ; user

╘══════════════╛

x
───────────────── // 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖 // ────────────────
Last edited by azhefa. on Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ - THE REALM. 】one

Postby noctenne » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:10 am

███
███
███
███
███
███
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    human population. one animal population. one servings needed. one camp strength. zero next request. now
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Armageddon had broken out. The end of the world as everyone knew it. Mass chaos ensued. And yet, stubbornly, the kingdom, the Realm of Wolves remained a sanctuary. But while it’s doors had been closed to only those who were favored and welcomed by the Children of the Wolff, now they were open to all, promising companionship for those who wish to fight with others at their side, and, of course, sanctuary and protection should they make the Realm their home.

Alexei, the eldest son of the Wolff, has disappeared, leaving the younger son Marwan to ascend as Lord of the Realm. And although Marwan assures himself he would search for his dear brother, he was not going to do so until they were well-supplied and survivors had joined them should they need to fight to find him.

When Marwan had been growing up within the Realm, before his father, the Wolff, had left to find his own path, he had a close friend. Mai, the daughter of their current Priest at the time. If he could remember correctly, she had followed in her father’s footsteps and became a Priestess. And so, Marwan decided, he was going to ask the ancestors for Mai to return to the Realm.

[ marwan kenzari, son of the wolff, ascends the throne of the realm of wolves, becoming lord of the realm. ]
    [ marwan requests a priestess, mai. ]
    [ marwan leads a solo patrol - tier 1. ]
    [ marwan hunts - tier 1. ]
    [ marwan scavenges - tier 1. ]

[ requesting no deaths/turnings right now, injuries are okay. ]

lord of the realm.
      marwan kenzari | 24 years | male

lady of the realm.
      ● name | age | gender

royal children.
      ● name | age | gender
      ● name | age | gender

advisor.
      ● name | age | gender

priestess.
      ● name | age | female

priestess’ student.
      ● name | age | gender

warrior admiral.
      ● name | age | gender

warriors.
      ● name | age | gender
      ● name | age | gender
      ● name | age | gender
      ● name | age | gender
    scavenger admiral.
    ● name | age | gender

scavengers.
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender

hunter admiral.
    ● name | age | gender

hunters.
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender

cadets.
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender

mothers.
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender

bairns.
    ● name | age | gender
    ● name | age | gender

allies.
      group name • user
      group name • user

enemies.
      group name • user
      group name • user

borders.
      north • group • username
      east • group • username
      south • group • username
      west • group • username

medicine stock.
      tylenol ( x0 ) headchaes, muscle aches, arthritis,
      back aches, toothaches, colds, and fevers.
      aspirin ( x0 ) reduces heart attack and strokes.
      antibiotic ( x0 ) infections.
      baby formula ( x0 ) feeding for kids under 12 mo.
      aloe vera ( x0 ) suburns/burns and skin irritation.
      cough drop ( x0 ) sore throats.
      sponge ( x0 ) bleeding and frostbite (warm water).
      bandages ( x0 ) open wounds and bleeding.
      oral rehydration salts ( x0 ) dehydration (stomach).
      charcoal tablet ( x0 ) poisonings and upset stomach.
      rubbing alcohol ( x0 ) clean wounds + prevent infection.
      ibuprofen ( x0 ) headache, dental pain, muscle
      aches, and arthritis.
      painkiller ( x0 ) alleviates severe pain.
      melatonin ( x0 ) restless sleep.
      suture ( x0 ) stitches up severe wounds.
      tweezer ( x0 ) takes out splinters/pieces of glass in skin.
      witch hazel ( x0 ) bug bites and stings.
      cold press ( x0 ) treats variety of issues.
      eye patch ( x0 ) temporary for damaged eyes.
      benzo ( x0 ) reduces stress and anxiety.

item storage.
      gun ( x0 )
      knife ( x0 )
      sword ( x0 )
      axe ( x0 )
      spear ( x0 )
      bow ( x0 )
      grenade ( x0 )
      leather armour ( x0 )
      metal armour ( x0 )
      wood ( x0 )
      scrap metal ( x0 )
      shovel ( x0 )
      wool coat ( x0 )
      blanket ( x0 )
    food storage.
    small fish ( x0 ) 1 serve
    muffin ( x0 ) 1 serve
    shrimp ( x0 ) 2 serves
    apple ( x0 ) 2 serves
    goat ( x0 ) 3 serves
    boxed pasta ( x0 ) 3 serves
    large fish ( x0 ) 4 serves
    papaya ( x0 ) 4 serves
    lobster ( x0 ) 5 serves
    large bag of rice ( x0 ) 5 serves
    boar ( x0 ) 6 serves
    caribou ( x0 ) 8 serves
    elk ( x0 ) 9 serves
    moose ( x0 ) 10 serves

animals.
    swatcher | 2 years | male | bison

training.
    mentor → cadet ( 0/5 )
    ↳ moves learned
    mentor → cadet ( 0/5 )
    ↳ moves learned

the graveyard.
    name • age at death
    ↳ cause of death
    name • age at death
    ↳ cause of death
    family.
    name + name | children
    name + name | children

crushes.
    name likes name
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

inky's trial replies I

Postby inky. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 am

█████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████

╔═════════ ═════════╗
Weather: Spring
Groups: Realm of Wolves- Sky Does Everything
Notes: hi! i'm inky and i'll be your trial mod :D if you need anything just let me know!
All images will be found from unsplash

╚═════════ ═════════╝

══════ ◈ ══════

► The realm is now under Marwan's rule. May luck be on his side.

► Marwan's request is accepted. Mai is sent to the Realm

► Marwan finds a possible new member while out on patrol. Will he accept them into the ranks?

► Unfortunately, Marwan was unable to hunt anything.

► However, he did collect x2 apples while scavenging. He hears a feint grumble of a walker in the distance, but is able to get out of the area without running into it.

══════ ◈ ══════
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me