- Scratch
- Foresight
-move
-move
Ellen's bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

She frowned as the professor frowned at her. Big brown eyes glimmering with anxiety and concern, Ellen stumbled out of the lab with a sentret at her heels. The normal-type pokemon trotted quietly after her as she stared at it; Ellen knew that sooner or later she was going to have to look after that thing. But she was so unnerved, despite it's typing being one of the few that she tolerated. Eve quietly met her nervous gaze, it's eyes wide, dark and thoughtful. ''H-hello.'' Ellen murmured, raising a shy hand in it's direction. Eve gave no response, Ellen hadn't expected the sentret to do so.

The two continued to walk in a stoic silence, Ellen not daring to let her guard down around her starter pokemon; her starter pokemon not caring for Ellen's constant anxiety. The two explored in a grim and uncomfortable silence.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod replies: aoki, karys, jett

Postby miss universe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:46 am

`seuss magoose wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
a woman || aged twenty-one || from vermilion city

Aoki's Team wrote:
[center][size=82]aoki stared silently at the ball within her petite hands. she knew of the pokemon hidden inside of it, it was a ralts. she adored seeing the small creature when she was a child, of course there weren't many inside of vermilion city but every once in a while a trainer would stumble into town with a ralts in tow. she smiled ever so slightly as she thought back on her childhood. she tossed the ball from one hand to the other, her eyes narrowed as she tried to come up with a name for her first pokemon. it wasn't long before she decided on a simple yet sweet name for her ralts, concord. upon coming up with this she pressed the button on his red and white ball releasing him into the outside world.

concord was as adorable as aoki had remembered the ralts to be. his small body only coming up to her knees, she bent down and looked him over slowly before hugging him with all her might. she hoped to evolve the creature into a gardevoir someday, turning it from a small creature with what looks like a leaf helmet into a magnificent creature as tall as herself. she released him from her grasp and patted him on the head once before slowly beginning her course with concord in tow. she lead the small pokemon to a field before turning around to him, "okay, concord. let's train you some, huh!" she smiled softly before beginning to train her pokemon.

[ they go training ]

All that training paid off, and now Concord is level 7! Concord also learned a new move, Double Team!

Katrione wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Female || 16 || Hometown: Moomoo Farm in Johto

Karys groaned quietly, shifting onto her other side, her pale pink hair falling over her face as she did so. The young girl opened her startling green eyes, rubbing them several times before pushing herself up onto a sitting position. "Karys!" Her mother called up the stairs. "Hurry up and get up. Your father needs help with the Miltank. Moomoo is sick again."

The pink haired girl frowned at the mention of the sickly Miltank. For as long as she could remember, Moomoo had been sick. Many trainers from all over the region, even other regions, to feed Moomoo Oran berries. The trainers thought they would make the poor Miltank feel better, but it only did for a short amount of time.

After she finished helping her father take care of the Miltanks, Karys hurried back up to their house and into her room, pulling on a large sweater and a pair of jeans. She tied her long hair up into two buns before packing her bag with the Pokeballs that the Professor had given her the day before.

Karys picked up a special Pokeball that was on her nightstand. "Come on out, little one." She said softly. When no Pokemon came out of the ball, Karys frowned in confusion. "Budew?!" She called out. Moments later, Karys heard her mother's footsteps as she came up the stairs.

A middle aged woman with pale pink hair stood in the doorway, Karys's tiny Budew cuddle in her arms. "I'm sorry, I was giving Budew Poffins." She said, handing the sleeping Grass type to Karys.

"It's fine, Mom." Karys smiled, hugging the Budew close to her chest. The small bud Pokemon yawned widely, whimpering quietly before snuggling closer to her trainer.

"Are you going to leave now?" Karys's mom asked sadly. Karys nodded, a sad look in her eyes. "Oh, don't look at me like that. Your brothers and sister left on their journey when they were 10, like every other child does, we let you stay long enough."

"I know, I know." Karys said, stuffing Budew's pokeball in her bag before shouldering it. Karys's mom put her hands on Karys's shoulders before pulling her into a hug. "I'll miss you."

"You can come back and visit any time." Her mom said. Karys nodded and jutted her chin out stubbornly before heading out from the house.

[ Karys and Budew start their journey ]
[ Karys and Budew go exploring ]
[/size]

While Karys and Budew were exploring, they stumbled across a Pokémon! Karys whips out her Pokedex, and it says that the strange Pokémon is a Numel, the Numb Pokémon! It says that it's a Level 3 Male, but it can't tell her anything else unless she catches it!
>Weaken and catch Numel
>Fight Numel and strengthen Budew
>Run Away

Zmija's Folly wrote:Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jett caverly || male || twenty-two || hometown: blackthorn

Jett Caverly stood outside of town, his black, ruffled hair in his bright blue eyes, staring at the red and white pokeball in his hands. With little emotion the boy clicked the button on the ball and the red light flashed forward, solidifying into the form of the lizard. The lizard was rather large but that didn't stop it as it shot forward and darted up Jett's leg coming to settle with her chin resting on Jett's shoulder. The boy's eye narrowed, lips pursed and a quiet groan emitted from his throat.

A gentle roll of his eyes came forth, "Whatever. Let's go look for something to battle." he muttered. In response the Salandit cackled, clicking it's jaws together a few times and whipping it's tongue around for a split second. The Salandit's tail came forward and wrapped around Jett's lower arm but the boy didn't respond in the slightest. Jett set off, Tox on his shoulders, blue eyes glaring out at the world, intent on their exploring more then the attention from the lizard perched atop him.

jett takes tox exploring

While Jett and Tox are exploring, they come across a Pokémon! Jett brings out his Pokedex, and it says that the Pokémon is Numel, the Numb Pokémon! It also says it's a Level 3 Male, but cannot tell him anything else unless he catches it!
>Weaken and catch Numel
>Fight Numel and strengthen Tox
>Run Away
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilah !! 01

Postby miss universe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I L A H ! !
female || seventeen || hometown: alola

lilah's team wrote:horsea
lvl. 5 salacia (horsea) ♀
quirky -- // swift swim
-bubble
-smokescreen
-move
-move
lilah's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item

lilah looked at the pokeball with a grin. "alright salacia. it's just me and you from here on out!" she chirped, her excitement clear in her face. she was a bit upset that she couldn't let salacia out of the ball, but she is a water pokémon after all. she had never seen a horsea in alola, so she was estatic to get to know this one. "so, should we train, or go exploring?" the pokeball vibrated, and she laughed in delight. "alright, alright! we'll go explore for a bit. jeez, so demanding!" she teased, and walked into the tall grass.

lilah and salacia go exploring in the tall grass!
Last edited by miss universe on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby eltonn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:23 am

friendly reminder to everyone that having the photos of your pokemon as part of your posts (aside from the mod's responses) may be counted as image spam!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbewwy. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:29 pm

alicia is from nimbasa city in unova. despite the fact she looks around fifteen, she's actually eighteen years old. her youthful features being both a blessing and a curse at times. she's polite and amiable to those around her, however, she tends to come off as dull and uninteresting--almost as if she doesn't have a personality--to those quck to judge. she was in a coma for five years and awoke with very few memories beyond what her name was. after some basic rehabilitation, she's decided to go on this journey to try and relearn some of the parts of herself that she had forgotten.

she holds a liking towards ground types and fears water types.
strawbewwy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Her name is Cadence. She is a tall and slightly chubby girl with shoulder-length, bubblegum pink hair and deep purple eyes. She wears a medium-sized pair of orange-framed glasses, and a pale orange hoodie. Her t-shirt of choice is white and red Pokeball patterened, with black jeans or leggings and a white belt. Cadence wears red shoes which are designed for running and rail-grinding (standing on a rail and sliding down it). She's an upbeat girl, with a knack for arguing! She's got a strong temper, but also has social anxiety. Her favourite Pokemon types are Fire-, Psychic- and Dark- types, and her least favourites are Bug- and Ground-. Cadence comes from Johto!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: folly replies!

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Dinolil1 wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEllen C. Wilmson
Female || 20 || Hometown: One Island

Ellen's Team wrote:Lvl.5 Eve (Sentret) ♀
-- Careful // Frisk
- Scratch
- Foresight
-move
-move
Ellen's bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

She frowned as the professor frowned at her. Big brown eyes glimmering with anxiety and concern, Ellen stumbled out of the lab with a sentret at her heels. The normal-type pokemon trotted quietly after her as she stared at it; Ellen knew that sooner or later she was going to have to look after that thing. But she was so unnerved, despite it's typing being one of the few that she tolerated. Eve quietly met her nervous gaze, it's eyes wide, dark and thoughtful. ''H-hello.'' Ellen murmured, raising a shy hand in it's direction. Eve gave no response, Ellen hadn't expected the sentret to do so.

The two continued to walk in a stoic silence, Ellen not daring to let her guard down around her starter pokemon; her starter pokemon not caring for Ellen's constant anxiety. The two explored in a grim and uncomfortable silence.

While Ellen and Eve were exploring, they stumbled across a Pokémon! Ellen whips out her Pokedex, and it says that the strange Pokémon is a Nidoran♂, the Poison Pin Pokémon! It says that it's a Level 4 Male, but it can't tell her anything else unless she catches it!
>Weaken and catch Nidoran
>Fight Nidoran and strengthen Eve
>Run Away

miss universe wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I L A H ! !
female || seventeen || hometown: alola

lilah's team wrote:horsea
lvl. 5 salacia (horsea) ♀
quirky -- // swift swim
-bubble
-smokescreen
-move
-move
lilah's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item

lilah looked at the pokeball with a grin. "alright salacia. it's just me and you from here on out!" she chirped, her excitement clear in her face. she was a bit upset that she couldn't let salacia out of the ball, but she is a water pokémon after all. she had never seen a horsea in alola, so she was estatic to get to know this one. "so, should we train, or go exploring?" the pokeball vibrated, and she laughed in delight. "alright, alright! we'll go explore for a bit. jeez, so demanding!" she teased, and walked into the tall grass.

lilah and salacia go exploring in the tall grass!

While Lilah and Salacia were exploring, they stumbled across a Pokémon! Lilah whips out her Pokedex, and it says that the strange Pokémon is a Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon! It says that it's a Level 3 female, but it can't tell her anything else unless she catches it!
>Weaken and catch Eevee
>Fight Eevee and strengthen Salacia
>Run Away

faeriedust. wrote:alicia is from nimbasa city in unova. despite the fact she looks around fifteen, she's actually eighteen years old. her youthful features being both a blessing and a curse at times. she's polite and amiable to those around her, however, she tends to come off as dull and uninteresting--almost as if she doesn't have a personality--to those quck to judge. she was in a coma for five years and awoke with very few memories beyond what her name was. after some basic rehabilitation, she's decided to go on this journey to try and relearn some of the parts of herself that she had forgotten.

she holds a liking towards ground types and fears water types.

The professor smiles warmly at Alicia, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Here's your starter, Alicia, be careful out there."
It seems to be a Cubone, the Lonely Pokémon! It's a level 5 male with the Rock Head ability. It's moveset is Growl, Tail Whip & Tackle. The Professor also hands Alicia a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!
[ I threw tackle in because just growl & tail whip is an awful base moveset, haha ]

Coco Bunny wrote:Her name is Cadence. She is a tall and slightly chubby girl with shoulder-length, bubblegum pink hair and deep purple eyes. She wears a medium-sized pair of orange-framed glasses, and a pale orange hoodie. Her t-shirt of choice is white and red Pokeball patterened, with black jeans or leggings and a white belt. Cadence wears red shoes which are designed for running and rail-grinding (standing on a rail and sliding down it). She's an upbeat girl, with a knack for arguing! She's got a strong temper, but also has social anxiety. Her favourite Pokemon types are Fire-, Psychic- and Dark- types, and her least favourites are Bug- and Ground-. Cadence comes from Johto!

The professor greets Cadence warmly and hands her a pokeball, "Here you are, Cadence! Good luck!"
It seems to be a Murkrow, the Darkness Pokémon! It's a level 5 female with the Insomnia ability. It's moveset is Peck, Astonish & Pursuit. The Professor also hands Alicia a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbewwy. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:12 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalicia
female || 18 || hometown: unova

alicia's team wrote:lvl. 5 callum (cubone) ♂
-- lonely // rock head
-growl
-tail whip
-tackle
-move
alicia's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item
item

alicia smiled and thanked the professor before heading outside, her pokemon staying a few steps behind her. whether that was out of respect or fear, she couldn't tell. after a bit of walking she turned to face her new companion, "i don't know what i'm doing, but i'm going to be the best trainer possible for your sake." callum lightly bumped his head against his trainer's leg in response before continuing to walk by her side.

[ alicia and callum begin to train ]
strawbewwy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTracy
Female || 19 || Hometown: Cerulean City
Action: Fight Hoppip to help Mayonaka level up

Tracy's Team wrote:Lvl. 5 Mayonaka (Poochyena) ♂
-- Naughty // Runaway
-Tackle
-Howl
-move
-move
Tracy's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

As the due walked along the road they come across some tall grass. There was a possibility of wild Pokemon jumping out at them, however Tracy wasn't sacred. With Mayonaka next to her the brave trainer ventures into the grass. Time passed normally until out of no where a wild Pokemon appears. Taking action the Poochyena jumps to defend his trainer.

Taking out her Pokedex, Tracy uses it to find out that the Pokemon that appeared is a Hoppip, the cotton-weed Pokemon. No further information was given. "Well Mayonaka, we can try to capture this Hoppip to gain more information or fight it.What do you say?" the trainer asks, looking down at her partner. The Poochyena lets out a bark, turning to face the Hoppip and growling. "A fight huh? You want to get stronger I see." Well lets do it!"
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyJo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Joyce was a cheerful girl who lives in Hearthome City of Sinnoh. Her age is around 17 and she lives with her parents. Her mother own a Delcatty so Joyce has grown up with pokemons by her side.
She decided to start a journey today, but first she's going to get her first pokemon, who'll soon be her partner in her journey.
Image Fluffy Jo | 20 | she/her Image
FluffyJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me