Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Tribe of Whispered Briar [3]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 am

Number of Cats: 3(2 Servings)
Toms: 1 Mollies: 2
Next Cave of Tall Grasses: July 19, 2017
────────────────────────────────────────
"I did not mean to trespass, I was just passing through." The sleek tom meowed to Grassteller before turning around and saying "I will go around."

"Wait, if you would like to join my tribe we could use the extra paws." Grassteller made her way in front of him to stop him from leaving. "It is a new tribe and is still growing but one day we will be formidable, if you are interested that is." The molly explained in a hurry.

"I guess I can check it out, I don't know anything about a tribe but I use to hunt a lot for my family when I lived with them. Maybe I could be of some use that way? My name is Burk, and you are?" The tom asked the calico tabby.

"I am Teller of Tall Grasses but you can call me Grassteller." This type on conversation happened the entire way back to camp as the two got to know each other, Burk was even given a new name by Grassteller before they arrived at camp "Make yourself comfortable Branch That Sways in Wind, we don't have all the dens made up just yet but we have plenty of time to work on that."

───────────────────────
Branch had patched the last hole in the nursery for Magpie, he kind of liked the motherly molly. She hated to be treated like a kit and he admired that the most, but even he knew she had to take it easy. "That should do it, I am going to go clean my paws in the damp grass now." The tabby tom meowed, he hated the feel of mud between his paws. Once on his own Branch's mind thought of the trial Grassteller explained to him. She said it was time for him to decide to stay or leave, and he liked it here so of course he would do the trial. Though meeting a fox sounded odd but all he had to do was catch them something and bring back a trinket.

At the end of the day Branch informed the others of his decision and set off in the direction that Grassteller pointed to him.

───────────────────────
[Hunting Grassteller hunts in the meadow.]
[Hunter Trial Branch sets off for trial (Passes & comes back with trinket)]

Healer:
Teller of Tall Grasses | 39 Moons | |

Healer To-Be:
Name | age Moons | | [url=pic]☼[/url]

Guards:

Hunters:
Branch That Sways In Wind | 27 Moons | |

To-Bes:

Kit-Mothers:
[1]Magpie Who Sings On Grass | 35 Moons | |

Kits:

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ground Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Quail | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 2 | 5 servings

DECEASED

Cat | Reason

MATES
cat and cat
↪kits
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe | Owner

Enemy Clans
      Tribe | Owner

BORDERS
      North | Tribe | Owner
      East | Tribe | Owner
      South | Tribe | Owner
      West | Tribe | Owner

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      1|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Mentor | To-be Guard| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Running, Stealth, Offense(moves), Defense(moves), Strategy, Endurance
      Mentor | To-be Hunter| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Hunting, Stalking, Tracking, Speed, Endurance, Balance
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Katrione » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:37 pm

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 3 | Toms: 1 | Mollies: 1

Sunwatcher and Bird laid next to each other, grooming their fur as they chatted about what they had done so far. The grey prey-hunter had only been with the tribe for a moon and Sunwatcher already liked having her around. Hiss was still warming up to them, but Sunwatcher knew he would fit in somewhere eventually.

Hiss padded over to the two she-cats, settling across from them. "Sunwatcher , are we going to go on another patrol today?" He asked. Sunwatcher nodded, licking her paw and drawing it over her ear. "Is Bird going to be alright hunting by herself?" A nervous look flashed in Hiss's eyes.

"As long as she stays by the Sacred Lake, Bird will be fine." Sunwatcher mewed before looking at Bird. "Until we have at least one more prey-hunter, only hunt by the Sacred Lake. It's safe there."

Bird nodded with a pleased purr before getting to her paws. "I'm going to go now. The sun isn't going to stay up forever." The pale grey tabby turned and bounded across the cave floor and out into the sunshine. Sunwatcher watched after her, a small smile on her face.

"I'm glad I have you two to share the cave with now." Sunwatcher mewed to Hiss, rising to her paws. Hiss jumped up as well, following Sunwatcher as she made her way out of the cave.

[ Sunwatcher and Hiss go on a border patrol ]
[ Bird went hunting ]

Healer:
      Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      25 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn (Bird)
      25 | Molly |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake (Hiss)
      23 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kit-Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:41 am

The Tribe of Burning Skulls resides in a heavy rain like forest, it is full of tall trees with low hanging branches making the cats excellent climbers. There is a spot in the forest which is barren due to it being burned and taken down by humans awhile back, rocks surround this dirt and ash covered ground making it a place of importance for the cats. Here is where the cats preform a ritual after another cat has past. The Mort-Skinner cleans the past cat and then removes the skull, the skull is then kept in the Depts that is a tunnel under the healers den where they are stored and stay there until The Day of the Stars, is a day they worship the dead.

The skulls stay down in the Depts for most of the year until Spring, when brought up they are laid out and the skulls often have flowers upon them and they always have their companion, their companion is another animals skull that the dead has caught and chosen. The To-Be's, a guard, and a Prey-Hunter are given a job three days before the event to find the glow mushrooms. Which is used to make the skulls glow. Putting the mushrooms inside the skulls and using the crushed liquid to make the outside glow too. The rest of the tribe lay flowers and stones around the skulls throughout the festival. The elders tell stories and games are played, until the last night where they have a big feast and the healer gives a speech for the past cats and hopes the new years will bring them all good fortune.

The Mort Skinner also makes the Markings which is what certain ranks wear in order to tell their status, the Markings are made up of various things from the rain forest, bright vibrant colours. Red is given to the leader, Yellow is given to the Prey-Hunters, Blue is given to the Guards, Orange is Given to the Healer to-be, Green is given to the To-Be's, Pink is given to the Kit-Mothers, Kits do not get a colour until they become To-Be's, Purple is given to the Mort-Skinner, Elders keep their colours but the colours darken to show they are retired. The Mort-Skinner and their To-Be find the necessary plants to create the colours, using honey, and water as well.

The clan can be rather aggressive and aren't afraid to start a fight with others, they are head strong cats that are very stuck in their ways and traditions. They do not like change but they can adapt, they are strong at making things work. They struggled many moons ago with food shortage and made things work before moving to a whole different environment. They believe in power and honour, they also believe in following the strict rules set by the Healers.

The river is their main source of prey making them skilled swimmers and hunters when it comes to fish, they are also very protective and hostile over the river. This can create a problem towards the Tribe that sets on the border close to this river. The Tribe of the Burning Skulls will have war over this river and will not give it up or let others use it to save their lives.
      The cats are normally darker with lighter blue or green eyes, they normally have short coats and are lean, tall, strong cats.

Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 006.

Postby deimido » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:31 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Spring.
a light sprinkle of rain falls on the forests below, the first of season, some cats note. this means more herbs will grow in the coming days, and easier prey to catch due to the rain tempting them to step outside their dens for a drink.

[ Tribe of Burning Suns | Tribe of Strong Pines | Tribe of Whispered Briar | Tribe of Tall Trees | Tribe of Muddy Ferns | Tribe of Running Winds | Tribe of Falling Frost | Tribe of the Burning Skulls ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Falling Frost | WildKiwi wrote:The Tribe Of Falling Frost
The tribe of falling frost lives at the top of a mountain in a cave. They usually have furry coats to protect them from the cold weather. The only time they go down the mountain is to catch prey. Falling Frost cats are quiet and don't like loud noises.

The Tribe of Falling Frost has been founded!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Muddy Ferns | Zmija's Folly wrote:Image

mudreader visits the mud-den to ask for a new member to join him

The Tribe of Endless Hunting has given you a guard.

Tribe of Tall Trees | I.C. wrote:🌲 TRIBE OF THE TALL TREES 🌲

[ sungazer asks for a prey-hunter ]
[ sungazer hunts amongst the rocks ]

[center]The Tribe of Endless Hunting has given you a prey-hunter.

Sungazer has caught x1 woodpecker on her hunt.

Tribe of Whispered Briar" | amethyst14 wrote:Image

[Hunting Grassteller hunts in the meadow.]
[Hunter Trial Branch sets off for trial (Passes & comes back with trinket)]

Grassteller has caught x1 rabbit on her hunt.

Branch has successfully completed his hunter's trial and came back home safely with a feather trinket received from the fox.

Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione wrote:Image

[ Sunteller and Hiss go on a border patrol ]
[ Bird went hunting ]

Sunteller and Hiss have found a guard on their border patrol.

Bird caught x1 big fish on her hunt.

Tribe of the Burning Skulls | Heda wrote:Image
The Tribe of Burning Skulls resides in a heavy rain like forest, it is full of tall trees with low hanging branches making the cats excellent climbers. There is a spot in the forest which is barren due to it being burned and taken down by humans awhile back, rocks surround this dirt and ash covered ground making it a place of importance for the cats. Here is where the cats preform a ritual after another cat has past. The Mort-Skinner cleans the past cat and then removes the skull, the skull is then kept in the Depts that is a tunnel under the healers den where they are stored and stay there until The Day of the Stars, is a day they worship the dead.

The skulls stay down in the Depts for most of the year until Spring, when brought up they are laid out and the skulls often have flowers upon them and they always have their companion, their companion is another animals skull that the dead has caught and chosen. The To-Be's, a guard, and a Prey-Hunter are given a job three days before the event to find the glow mushrooms. Which is used to make the skulls glow. Putting the mushrooms inside the skulls and using the crushed liquid to make the outside glow too. The rest of the tribe lay flowers and stones around the skulls throughout the festival. The elders tell stories and games are played, until the last night where they have a big feast and the healer gives a speech for the past cats and hopes the new years will bring them all good fortune.

The Mort Skinner also makes the Markings which is what certain ranks wear in order to tell their status, the Markings are made up of various things from the rain forest, bright vibrant colours. Red is given to the leader, Yellow is given to the Prey-Hunters, Blue is given to the Guards, Orange is Given to the Healer to-be, Green is given to the To-Be's, Pink is given to the Kit-Mothers, Kits do not get a colour until they become To-Be's, Purple is given to the Mort-Skinner, Elders keep their colours but the colours darken to show they are retired. The Mort-Skinner and their To-Be find the necessary plants to create the colours, using honey, and water as well.

The clan can be rather aggressive and aren't afraid to start a fight with others, they are head strong cats that are very stuck in their ways and traditions. They do not like change but they can adapt, they are strong at making things work. They struggled many moons ago with food shortage and made things work before moving to a whole different environment. They believe in power and honour, they also believe in following the strict rules set by the Healers.

The river is their main source of prey making them skilled swimmers and hunters when it comes to fish, they are also very protective and hostile over the river. This can create a problem towards the Tribe that sets on the border close to this river. The Tribe of the Burning Skulls will have war over this river and will not give it up or let others use it to save their lives.
The cats are normally darker with lighter blue or green eyes, they normally have short coats and are lean, tall, strong cats.

The Tribe of the Burning Skulls has been founded!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Whispered Briar [4]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 am

Number of Cats: 3(2 Servings)
Toms: 1 Mollies: 2
Next Cave of Tall Grasses: July 19, 2017
Branch tucked the trinket into his nest delicately. The fox he had met was different and knew how to speak cat, it was strange to him. But he had taken the fox a rabbit and in return got the trinket that Grassteller told him about "What a learning experience, Tribe living." he muttered to himself. He liked it too and he has grown close to the others in the tribe. Branch was pulled out of his thoughts by a yowl in camp, he knew what it was and who it was but still went to investigate. He poked his head into the nursery to see that Grassteller was helping Magpie kit and quickly moved away. There was no way he would be dragged in there to help and decided to leave camp altogether, for now he would hunt.
───────────────────────
[Kitting Grassteller is helping Magpie kit.]
[Hunting Branch goes off to hunt.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit (2 servings)]

Healer:
Teller of Tall Grasses | 39 Moons | |

Healer To-Be:

Guards:

Hunters:
Branch That Sways In Wind | 27 Moons | |

To-Bes:

Kit-Mothers:
[Now]Magpie Who Sings On Grass | 35 Moons | |

Kits:

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ground Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Quail | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 2 | 5 servings

DECEASED

Cat | Reason

MATES
Magpie and Unknown
↪kits
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe | Owner

Enemy Clans
      Tribe | Owner

BORDERS
      North | Tribe | Owner
      East | Tribe | Owner
      South | Tribe | Owner
      West | Tribe | Owner

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      1|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Mentor | To-be Guard| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Running, Stealth, Offense(moves), Defense(moves), Strategy, Endurance
      Mentor | To-be Hunter| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Hunting, Stalking, Tracking, Speed, Endurance, Balance
Last edited by amethyst14 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Muddy Ferns 002

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Number of Cats: two (2) ; 1 ♂ 1 ♀
next mud-den visit: thursday july twentieth

When Mudreader had been greeted back in camp by the slim, thickly-furred she-cat he'd narrowed his eyes. What was this? A joke? "My name is Fawn that Walks in Forest. I was sent by the Tribe of Endless Hunting to be your first Guard." Mudreader kept his eyes narrowed as he spoke, "How are you to be a Swamp-Guard? The fur holds you back, you aren't even that large." Fawn stood and glared at Mudread as she stood, puffing her chest out, "Would you like to test me?" The she-cat's claws slid out as she hissed the last few words, "I may have been sent by the stars but I'm not afraid of you Mudreader - by any means." The tom backed up a step or two, tail lashing behind him. This wasn't how he'd wanted to meet his first Tribe-mate.. "No, no. I'm sure you're great, Fawn - I was merely curious."

Fawn shot the tom one last glare before stalking past Mudreader, "I'm going on a patrol, I'm a lousy huntress." Mudereader watched the she-cat closely, "Alright.." he mumbled, humbled by the she-cat's aggression, "I'll.. go on hunting then."

fawn goes on patrol
mudreader goes hunting

Healer:
          Mudreader | 32 m | tom | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          Fawn (that Walks in Forest)
          twenty-eight moons | she-cat | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    frog | x0 | 1 servings
    lizards | x0 | 1 servings
    snake | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    black bullhead (big fish) | x0 | 3 servings
    Snail Kite (bird) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:57 pm

❝ THE SUN WILL RISE AND WE WILL TRY AGAIN. ❞

Number of Cats: 4 | Toms: 2 | Mollies: 2

"Bear." The brown tabby tom looked up at the mention of his new name, rising to his paws when he saw Sunwatcher and Hiss crossing the cave floor to join him. "You are going to go with Hiss on a border patrol, alright?" Sunwatcher informed him. Bear nodded quickly, casting Hiss a curious look. He hadn't spoken with the older guard yet but he seemed nice and easy to get along with.

"If you need anything, Bird and I are going to be in the valley hunting." Sunwatcher told the two toms before turning and joining the grey tabby she-cat who was waiting at the entrance to the den. Bird watched Bear and Hiss curiously for a moment before leading Sunwatcher out of the cave.

The two she-cat's walked in silence until they reached the Sacred Lake. "Where do you get all of our names from?" Bird asked Sunwatcher. Sunwatcher stiffened slightly at her question, not entirely sure she wanted to answer the prey-hunter.

"Well... Hiss and Bear look similar to these two toms I knew in my old tribe. I named them after them, they were brave cave guards." Sunwatcher mewed.

"Was I named after someone too?" Bird asked as they started down the slope that led away from the Sacred Lake.

"No, you're name is original." Sunwatcher mewed, bumping her shoulder with her own. "Let's hurry up and get to the valley so we can hunt."

[ Sunwatcher and Bird go on a hunting patrol in the valley ]
[ Hiss and Bear go on a border patrol ]

Healer:
      Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      26 | Molly |

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn (Bird)
      26 | Molly |

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake (Hiss)
      24 | Tom |
      Bear That Drinks From Pool (Bear)
      25 | Tom |

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

To-be's:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kit-Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | ✸

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Katrione on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:39 pm

The Tribe Of Falling Frost

Number of Cats: Males: 1 Females: 0

Mudteller started to walk toward the Cave Of Pointed Stones. He thought, Can I please find a Kit-Mother? When he got there, he closed his eyes and went sleep.

After the visit to the Cave Of Pointed Stones, Mudteller started to hunt. If I'm going to start a tribe, I don't want them to starve, thought Mudteller.

[Mudteller visits the Cave Of Pointed Stones and asks for a Kit-Mother]

[Mudteller hunts]

Healer:
          Teller Of Sticky Mud | 29 | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    0 | Alder Bark| Eases tooth pains.
    0 | Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0 | Blackberry Leaves | Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    0 |Borage Leaves | Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0 | Broom | Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    0 | Burdock Root | Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0 | Burnet | Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0 | Catchweed | To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    0 |Catmint | For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    0 | Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes.
    0 | Chamomile | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    0 | Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0 | Chickweed | Treats greencough.
    1 | Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0 | Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    0 | Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0 | Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0 | Dandelion | Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0 | Deadly Nightshade | Poison.
    0 | Deathberries | Poison, kills a cat.
    0 | Dock | Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    0 | Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    0 | Elder Leaves | Eases sprains.
    0 | Fennel | Helps pain in the hips.
    1 | Feverfew | For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0 | Foxglove Seeds | Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0 | Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief.
    1 | Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds.
    0 | Hawkweed | Like catmint but not as strong.
    0 | Holly Berry | Mild deathberry.
    1 | Honey | Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0 | Horsetai l |Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0 | Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    0 | Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    0 | Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    0 | Lungwort | Cures yellowcough.
    0 | Mallow Leaf | Soothes belly ache.
    0 | Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0 | Mint | Hides the scent of death.
    0 | Mousebile | Rid elders of ticks.
    0 | Parsley | Stop queen's milk production.
    1 | Poppy Seed | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    0 | Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0 | Raspberry Leaf | Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0 | Rosemary | Hides the scent of death.
    0 | Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0 | Sorrel | Build an appetite.
    0 | Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    0 | Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection.
    0 | Tansy | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    0 | Tormentil | Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0 | Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0 | Water Hemlock | Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0 | Watermint | Eases bellyaches.
    0 | Wild Garlic | Prevents infections.
    0 | Willow Bark | Eases pain.
    0 | Willow Leaf | Stops vomiting.
    0 | Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0 | Yarrow | Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Number of Cats: She cats: 1 Toms: 0
Next Wind Cave visit: July 21st

Windteller stretched out of her nest and crawled out into the flowery field she called home. Although it was quite lonely. After giving her pelt a few good licks, she set off the to pointed peaks of the mountains not too far away.
Soon after arriving at the pointed peaks, Windteller, entered a cave although this wasn't no ordinary cave, it was filled with the sounds of the wind whistling. Windteller smiled, and walked into the center of the cave, getting small shiver as her fur was being ruffled by the wind. "My ancestors hear my prayer and please send me a loyal kind Guard."

[Windteller asks for a deputy from the stars]

Healer:
          Teller of the Running Winds (Windteller]| 30 moons | Female | X

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by salvation. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 pm

The Tribe of Burning Eclipse live in the scorching heat of the sun. They call the desert their home, not minding the heat or sand.
They have made camp in a large oasis and live inside the rock caverns surrounding the water. The tribe has adapt to the harsh environment over time and now are thriving.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me