Create a Pack - V.2 [Closed, V.3 on the way]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:26 am

Season wrote:Winter is in full swing. Mates are beginning to court one another, some new and some old. Large prey is easier to catch, with the young and the weak becoming easier targets on the barren landscape. There have been one or two large snows, but the weather has not yet been as bitter nor as frigid as previous years thus far.

Weather wrote:Slow, soft snows litter the landscape. The temperature is fairly warm this year, and the snows have been light and wet. Most lakes are frozen, but the ice is still fairly thin.

Simonpet wrote:
Deep Forest Pack
Number of Wolves: 4
Posts Until Pups: 1-2
Time Until Next Breeding: 07/10/2017

"Go hunt!" exclaimed Brownie. "I'll be fine." She was referring to her pregnancy, which had only been discovered a few days ago. Since then, Musk had been treating her delicately like he had the first time, which annoyed her a great deal. Why couldn't he just focus on hunting?

"C'mon!" said Gray. "More talking means less hunting."

Musk growled with frustration. "I know, but this is still unfamiliar territory."

"Well, it feels like home to me," said Blackie quietly. While she was the least assertive of the family, she still spoke up often and loved to tease Gray. "And Brownie knows what she's doing. Right?"

"Right. Now you three should get going before all the prey runs off." Brownie watched as her mate huffed but finally lowered his tail in surrender. He flicked his ears and their pups walked after him before the three transitioned to running. She grinned and trotted off to patrol and mark the borders.

The Deep Forest pack consumes 4 servings (one caribou)
Blackie, Gray, and Musk hunt near the eastern border
Brownie patrols

[ blackie, gray and musk are successful in their hunt. they catch one caribou cow and a caribou calf. +6 servings. ]
[ brownie finds nothing on her patrol. ]
[ brownie's belly swells with pups. ]

Katrione wrote:

❝ WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY ❞

Number of Wolves: 4 | Males: 2 | Females: 2
( 4 servings )

"Why can't you come with us?" Sandstone whined, circling around Juniper as the alpha female gnawed on the leg of the caribou cow they had caught the day before. Juniper raised her head, licking her maw clean before looking at Sandstone, an annoyed look in her warm brown eyes.

"I'm expecting pups, Sandstone. I can't come hunting for a while." Juniper turned her head and began grooming her flank. Sandstone whined, her ears pressing back against her head. She kneaded the ground in front of Juniper, her tail swishing back and forth.

"Can you go on patrols?" Sandstone questioned. Kestrel and Sol scrambled up the few large stones that littered the clearing of the pack's winter camp. Sol scrambled over to Sandstone, bumping into her shoulder and nipping her ear while Kestrel padded over to his mate, settling down next to her.

"I don't see why not." Kestrel said to Juniper. "I know how restless you get." Juniper rolled her eyes at Kestrel but made no argument, getting to her paws.

"Fine, Sandstone. Let's go."

[ The pack consumed the caribou cow: -4 servings ]
[ Juniper and Sandstone go on a border patrol ]
[ Kestrel and Sol go on a hunting patrol ]

[ juniper and sandstone scent a lone wolf heading westward. the scent trail is weak, but if they investigate, they might be able to tell more. ]
[ kestrel and sol chase a caribou cow, but are unable to catch her. instead, they stop at the lake and hunt there. ]
[ kestrel catches one beaver. +2 servings. ]
[ sol manages to get a trout. +1 serving. ]
[ juniper's belly swells with pups. ]

kaden wrote:
✶ THE EIRAMACH PACK ✶
number of wolves: two (one male, one female)
next breeding available: now

──────────────────────────────────────
Tierney trotted through the dense forest with Conan by her side. She had only known the young male for a week or so, but already the two had formed a bond unlike no other. She was sure she was falling for him. She couldn't let him know. Tierney had never been in love before. She had male friends from her birth pack, but they were just friends. Nothing more. Conan had caught her eye from the start. Having grown up in a pack full of tan, brown and dark grey wolves, Conan's unusual patched coat attracted her attention, and then there was his eyes, oh how Tierney dreamed over those warm, welcoming and deep hazelnut brown eyes. She was attracted to him from the start, but tried her best to control her feelings. The two newly made acquaintances spent the fortnight together as the ground started to frost over, bonding together and learning more of each other. They found they had a lot in common: They both dispersed from their birth packs a few days before, they both were better fighters than hunters and their packs were both of Irish origin. What had started off as nothing more than a mutual friendship had quickly escalated into heated feelings from both sides. Conan had asked Tierney to follow him that morning, and they had now been walking for hours, with the sun high in the cloud dappled sky.

Tierney eventually let out a tired sigh,
"Are we nearly there yet?" She whined, to which Conan let out a reassuring laugh, "Don't worry. We're nearly here, I promise," He answered, to which Tierney let out a grunt, "Good! We've been walking for ages now and I'm really hungry," She complained. Conan just nudged her side playfully, causing her to stumble to the side before quickly regaining her stance and bounding forward to catch up with Conan.

The two wolves walked for what seemed like an eternity before Conan paused, sniffed the air and gestured to the dense clump of bushes in front of them. Tierney looked at Conan before he continued forward, squeezing into the bushes while letting out small grunts of discomfort before finally disappearing. Tierney was horrified,
"Conan? Are you there?" She asked with worry. "I'm on the other side! Come on through, Tierney. We're here," He reassured her. Tierney sighed, feeling quite anxious at what was on the other side. After inhaling sharply, Tierney closed her eyes and pushed through the bushes. When she reached the other side, she could only gasp. It was a wide, wide space with open plains. Snow sprinkled the ground and the scent of elk and other prey hung heavy in the air. There was a space in the clifface surrounding the area which could make a perfect area to live at. "Conan...this, this is perfect," Tierney could only stammer out, awestruck at the sight. "This is my old pack territory. They moved out because of a low supply of elk, but that was before my parents were alphas so the elk have easily repopulated. I heard so many tales about this place as a pup so I went to find it when I dispersed. It was the ideal place to start a pack. Long grassy plains, numerous herds of prey, protected by a clifface on one side and a painful, but scent hiding row of bushes on the other. All I needed was someone to share it with..." His eyes trailed to Tierney shyly and before she could utter a word, he turned to face her and begun speaking again, "Tierney. I have never felt so strongly towards a wolf as I have with you. You're everything I could ever want; funny, good-looking, understanding of me. It's almost like the heavens sent you for me. Tierney, I could grow old with you, hunt with you. We could have beautiful pups, create a powerful pack. We could do so much together. Would you do the honor of being my mate?" Tierney was surprised. She had no idea Conan felt that way as well. "I never knew you felt that way! I've had feelings for you from the start, I just wasn't sure if they were mutual. Of course I'll be your mate. I hope our pack will grow to be plentiful and powerful." Tierney answered, racing over and bundling herself into Conan, wrapping herself around his warm body as they embraced in silence for a few minutes. "I know we only just got here, but after we settle down can we go and hunt? I'm still starving," Tierney complained, much to Conan's amusement, "Fine. I guess you've earned it," He teased as the new mates walked side by side to the densite.

(
Tierney and Conan go hunting )
( Tierney and Conan try for pups )

[ it seems as though the elk population has, indeed, recovered. tierney and conan easily track down a herd. ]
[ together, tierney and conan are able to pick off an elk calf. +2 servings. ]
[ conan pounces on a snowshoe hare. +1 serving. ]
[ tierney is now expecting pups. ]

tauriel. wrote:

❝ DON'T BE SCARED TO FLY ALONE
FIND A PATH THAT IS YOUR OWN ❞

Number of Wolves: 2 | Males: 1 | Females: 1

"Stop it! We've wasted enough time as it is!" Hataalii's words were scolding but her gaze flashed with amusement as she stared at the male standing in the stream. Her fur dripped with the water he'd just splashed at her but Hataalii didn't seem to mind. "Oh alright, let's go hunting instead!" Irial suggested. "We've seen plentiful signs of prey and we'll need to eat soon." Hataalii nodded, her eyes sharpening with interest. "Alright, let's go then."

[ hunting: Irial and Hataalii go on a hunt
Trying for pups: Irial and Hataalii try for pups
Prey consumed: None]

[ the stream flows freely. irial and hataalii have no difficulty catching the slow-moving fish there. ]
[ irial and hataalii catch three trout and one salmon. +5 servings. ]
[ hataalii is now expecting pups. ]

BrightDays wrote:
Snow Blizzard Pack
Number of Wolves: 2 [1 female/ 1 male]

Tundera and Hawk looked at the new territory, happy about it. Smiling at Hawk, Tundra nodded and went down to check it fully out her head and tail hold high. "How about we try to find something to eat?" she asked. Hawk nodded in agreement and followed her deeper into the territory.

Hunting: Tundera and Hawk.

[ tundera and hawk catch a caribou cow caught in the snowdrifts. +4 servings. ]

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Pack Of Harsh Blizzards

The Pack Of Harsh Blizzards is right at the bottom of a large mountain covered with trees, and a small waterfall pouring into a river for them to drink from. Along with rabbits, squirrels, deer, and cattle to feed the pack, but during leaf-bare it is hard because of the common snowstorms, and uncommon blizzards that come around and scare off the prey into hiding, the pack's personality is very welcoming and gentle, but won't refuse to fight, it's very rare to find a stubborn, or cruel wolf in the pack. The Pack Of Harsh Blizzards believes in "The Star-Furred" which is the dead wolves who have honored their Pack. But the "Flame Dwellers" are the wolves who had done something horrible. They live in a burning forest, and are the dark clouds you see at night. The pack is best at surviving the freezing cold, battling, and walking through snow.

The Pack of Harsh Blizzards has been founded. You have been blessed with a mated pair!
[ alpha one (left wolf) ] [ alpha two (right wolf) ]

FangofBloodclan wrote:

Welcome to Blood Moon Pack, a cruel and ambitious pack. They are located in the darkest part of the forest, where barely any sunlight reaches. But thanks to their dark pelts, they blend in easily with their surroundings making it easy to hunt. They are very quick too battle, and won't stop fighting till they've won.

The Blood Moon Pack has been founded. You have been blessed with a mated pair!
[ alpha one ] [ alpha two ]
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pack - V.2

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:55 am

❝ WHAT WE DO NOW ECHOES IN ETERNITY ❞

Number of Wolves: 4 | Males: 2 | Females: 2
( 4 servings )

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Juniper asks Sandstone, an excited look sparking in her eyes. Sandstone hopped excitedly next to her mother, her tail wagging happily. "Let's go find that wolf!" Juniper chirped before heading westward. Sandstone trotted close behind her, keeping an eye on their surroundings as they went.

"If we can get the new wolf to join our pack, we'll have more wolves that can hunt." Juniper said, stopping to scent the air before she began walking again.

~~~

Kestrel and Sol set their catches down on the pile. "Are mom and Sandstone not back yet?" Sol asked, looking around with a concerned look on his face.

"They'll be fine, they can take care of themselves." Kestrel said, lashing his tail slightly. "We should go hunt some more. There isn't a lot of prey on the pile."

Sol frowned but nodded, trudging after his father.

[ Juniper and Sandstone head west to find the lone wolf ]
[ Kestrel and Sol go on a hunting patrol ]

Alpha Male:
        ↪ Kestrel | 43 | Male | D2 |

Alpha Female:
        ↪ Juniper | 41 | Female | D1 |

Beta Wolves:
        ↪ Sandstone | 15 | Female | D3 |
        ↪ Sol | 15 | Male | D4 |

Pups:
        ↪ Name | Age | Gender | Dom. | [url=link]★[/url]

Omega:
        ↪ Name | Age | Dom. | [url=link]★[/url]

Ally Packs:
        ↪ Pack Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        ↪ Pack Name | Username

Borders
        ↪ North | Deep Forest | Simonpet
        ↪ East | Chowilawu | RebelliousWinter
        ↪ South | Pack Name | Username
        ↪ West | Pack Name | Username
        Prey:
        ↪ Moose
        ↪↪Bull | x0 | 19 servings
        ↪↪Cow | x0 | 10 servings
        ↪↪Calf | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪ Elk
        ↪↪Bull | x0 | 10 servings
        ↪↪Cow | x0 | 10 servings
        ↪↪Calf | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Caribou
        ↪↪Bull | x0 | 8 servings
        ↪↪Cow | x0 | 4 servings
        ↪↪Calf | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Mountain Goat
        ↪↪Adult | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪↪Billy | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ White-Tailed Deer
        ↪↪Stag | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪↪Doe | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪↪Fawn | x0 | 2 serving
        ↪ Beaver
        ↪↪Adult | x1 | 2 servings
        ↪↪Kit | x0 | 1/2 serving
        ↪ Fish
        ↪↪Salmon | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪↪Trout | x1 | 1 serving
        ↪ Small Mammals
        ↪↪Snowshoe Hare | x2 | 1 serving
        ↪↪Squirrel | x1 | 1/2 serving
        ↪↪Mice | x0 | 1/2 serving
        Total | x3 | 2.5 servings

Deceased Wolves:
        ↪ Cricket | Female | Starvation |
        ↪ Wren | Female | Snatched by bear |
        ↪ Cypress | Female | Starvation |
        ↪ Alder | Male | Caught in a bear trap |
        ↪ Caper | Male | Disease |

Dispersed Wolves:
        ↪ Name | Age | Gender

Families:
        ↪ Kestrel + Juniper
        Cricket, Wren, Cypress
        Sandstone, Alder, Sol + Caper, Expecting
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 pm

The Pack Of Harsh Blizzards
Number of Wolves: 2

Song and Gab looked upon their newly formed pack's territory, "What should we do first, a border patrol or hunting patrol?" asked Gab, "Lets try a border patrol, I'm sure more wolves are out there, they might need a pack" Song barked, the 2 headed off into the borders, each side of the border marked with a pine tree the 2 wolves put their scent on, the 2 had searched around their borders, ignoring the prey's scents that flowed through the air, desperate to find some wolf that would like to join their pack.

Alpha Female:
          Song | 29 moons| Female | D3 | X (brown wolf)

Alpha Male:
          Gab | 27 moons | Malw | D2 | X (gray wolf)

Beta Wolves:
          Name | Age | Gender | Dominance | [url=link]X[/url]

Pups:

Omega:
    Ally Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Packs
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Borders
    North | Pack Name | Username
    East | Pack Name | Username
    South | Pack Name | Username
    West | Pack Name | Username

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou | x0 | 0 servings
    Mountain Goat | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Beaver | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Deceased Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Cause of Death

Dispersed Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deep Forest Pack #3

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Deep Forest Pack
Number of Wolves: 4
Posts Until Pups: 0-1
Time Until Next Breeding: -----

Brownie huffed with amusement and annoyance. As her stomach swelled, she had decided to stay back more and more often to protect herself and the pups. That left her mate and pups to hunt and patrol. She yawned and put her head down onto her legs. Thankfully, the snows hadn't been very harsh on them and the den was just large enough for Gray and Blackie to sleep near the entrance. Brownie slowly fell asleep, awaiting her family's return.

Blackie sniffed the air, hoping to detect caribou, elk, or moose. The scents were faded, presumably because of the snow, but the smell of caribou and elk was unmistakable.

"We should go this way," she said to Musk, glancing at him and hoping that he would approve.

Musk nodded as he had learned to trust Blackie's instincts and senses. While she wasn't as assertive as Gray, she was a better hunter. "Lead on," he said.

Gray yipped with joy as she bounded through the snow. She enjoyed the freedoms of patrols, although wished that Blackie were with her. The two had been very close since birth, and there was always a feeling of loss when they were separated. She smelled a hare and bounded after it but gave up after a few minutes, as the scent had ended. Another predator likely got to it, but at least they still had some food left. That was good.

The Deep Forest pack consumes 4 servings (one caribou cow)
Musk and Blackie hunt
Gray patrols

Alpha Female:
      Brownie | 44 months | Female | 1 | X

Alpha Male:
      Musk | 44 months | Male | 2 | X

Beta Wolves:
      Blackie | 14 months | Female | 7 | X
      Gray | 14 months | Female | 4 | X

Pups:
      None

Omega:
      None
    Ally Packs:
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Enemy Packs
    [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username

Borders
    North | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    East | [url]Pack Name[/url] | Username
    South | Pack of Echoing Howls | Katrione
    West | Pack of the Soaring Falcon | tauriel.

Prey:
    Caribou (calf) | x1 | 2 servings

Deceased Wolves:

Dispersed Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 am

Pack Name: Pack of Star Fire

The wolves in this pack are reckless and bold, though they have a kind side. They reside in a broad forest full of prey. A river runs though the forest. They are worthy allies and tough enemies, and will never abandon another ally in battle. The wolves in this pack are often brighter in Colour.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snow Blizzard Pack #2

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 am

[
Snow Blizzard Pack
Number of Wolves: 2 [1 female/ 1 male]

"We need to tell the other packs we are here," Tundra murmured. Hawk nodded. "I can patrol if you want, you can stay and find a den if you'd like," he told Tundra, who nodded and watched Hawk walked away to make sure the new territory was secured. "Actually Hawk, I'll come with you!" Tundra called, Hawk chuckled and nodded at that.

Patrolling: Tundra, Hawk
Pack eats 2 servings

Alpha Female:
          Tundra| 3 years 1 month | Female| 1| X

Alpha Male:
          Hawk| 3 years 1 month| Male| 2| X

Beta Wolves:

Pups:

Omega:
    Ally Packs:
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Packs
    Pack Name | Username
    Pack Name | Username

Borders
    North | Pack Name | Username
    East | Pack Name | Username
    South | Pack Name | Username
    West | Pack Name | Username

Prey:
    Moose | x0 | 0 servings
    Elk | x0 | 0 servings
    Caribou (cow)| x1/2 | 2 servings
    Mountain Goat | x0 | 0 servings
    White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 0 servings
    Beaver | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Mammals | x0 | 0 servings

Deceased Wolves:

Dispersed Wolves:
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender
    Wolf Name | Age | Gender
[/quote]
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 am

❝ DON'T BE SCARED TO FLY ALONE
FIND A PATH THAT IS YOUR OWN ❞

Number of Wolves: 2 | Males: 1 | Females: 1

A month after the pair had gone on their first hunt in their territory, Hataalii had some wonderful news. She was usually a cheerful female but lately, the red and black alpha had been more excited than usual. Irial, of course, noticed this but whenever he asked her about it, Hataalii would give him a mysterious glance and change the subject. Irial was still curious but he knew not to push Hataalii. She'd tell him when she was ready.
After the success of their last fishing session, the pair had decided to spend the winter fishing instead of going after bugger mammals. Fishing took up more time but it was safer than attempting to take on something that was big enough to injure them, like elk or deer. An injury during winter would be hard on them.
When they'd reached the river, Hataalii turned to her mate, having decided that now was the perfect time to tell him of her pregnancy. Unsurprisingly, Irial was ecstatic. It took a while for him to calm down from his excitement enough for the pair to be able to hunt.

[ hunting: Irial and Hataalii go on a hunt
Prey consumed: One salmon]

ALPHA MALE:
        ↪ Irial | 24 | M | D2 |

ALPHA FEMALE:
        ↪ Hataalii | 23 | F | D1 |

BETA WOLVES:
        ↪ none

PUPS:
        ↪ none

OMEGA:
        ↪ none
        ALLY PACKS:
        ↪ none

ENEMY PACKS:
        ↪ none

BORDERS:
        ↪ North | Chowilawu | RebelliousWinter
        ↪ East | Deep Forest | Simonpet
        ↪ South | Pack Name | Username
        ↪ West | Pack Name | Username

PREY:
        ↪ Moose | x0 | 15 servings
        ↪ Elk | x0 | 6 servings
        ↪ Caribou | x0 | 9 servings
        ↪ Mountain Goat | x0 | 4 servings
        ↪ White-Tailed Deer | x0 | 3 servings
        ↪ Beaver | x0 | 2 servings
        ↪ Trout | x3| 1 servings
        ↪ Small Mammals | x0 | 1/2 servings
        Total | x0| 3 servings

DECEASED WOLVES:
        ↪ none

DISPERSED WOLVES:
        ↪ none
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:03 pm

The Whispering Willows pack lives in a large lush forest. They are a peaceful and quiet pack who often like to talk to solve their problems rather then fighting. However do not let their docile nature fool you, as they are fierce fighters when need to be.

At the heart of their territory is a lake with a large beautiful willow tree on a peninsula. This is where the pack sleeps and comes together to spend time with one another.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This pack lives in a large forest that's full with rivers and high rocks. This pack lives in the middle of it all, the alpha has been starting thing, from this name the forest if full with ash wood trees and it's beautiful . The sun over the small mountains come over and shine down onto this pack with hope and luck.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:37 am

Clan MacErnst (pronounced mac-air-nst) is most often found in the northern most reaches of the mountains.
The clan prefers that harsh cold weather or warmer climes, but will travel down into a valley during the spring and summer to follow the food and to mate. Their full pack name is MacErnst of the White Waters, because their winter home is a gigantic ice sheet.

TERRITORY: Alaskan Mountains, they spend most of their time up the mountain, but come down into the forest as well.
PERSONALITY: Clan MacErnst are most loyal to their blood, and not very likely to accept anyone that is not of their bloodline. They are proud wolves and happy to lent a helping paw, as long as they get something out of it, these wolves always remember a debt owed to them and make sure that they don't owe anyone anything.
WOLVES: The wolves of this clan are HUGE by any standard, generally tending towards grey and white with the occasional black. Very rarely there will be a tawny or red wolf, but they are frowned upon and often the parents of such are forced to either leave the clan or to never mate together again. The pups, if not killed outright, will be abandoned and left to fend for themselves at birth. If, by chance, they survive and make it back to the pack, then they will be accept but as the lowest rank possible and never allowed to mate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery