signature respect! [v. 21]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: signature respect! [v. 21]

Postby miito » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:44 pm

It's very beautiful and aesthetic, I love the use of flowers and petals. The quote is very inspiring and well split. I adore the Your Lie in April gifs, it was an amazing anime and goes so well with your theme. The different information in each section are well-organized and grouped, and quite informative of you for such a small space. I love the small details such as the arrow borders and ▰'s, they really bring out the signature. Overall, very beautiful and organized^^

(Sig is a wip, I appreciate any feedback and tips to improve/finish it, currently stumped on ideas^^;)
miito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everlasting Tea » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:05 pm

oh my god i don't even know where to start. i think that the colour scheme is adorable. it's calming and nice to look at, i think that the way that you used to pastel colours balance the layout of your signature well.i also think that the flower crown and picture interact well together with the aesthetic look~ overall, it's an absolutely wonderful signature.
┌─────
likes;
- philosophy
-coffee

i'm leaving chicken smoothie, if i
have wishlist pets of yours just
take them!

xxxx─────┘
Everlasting Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 pm

I love your signature! Reminds me of tumblr, I love looking through the edits and wonderful pictures people take on there ^^ Very organized and lovely signature, very pleasing to the eye.
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:17 pm

your signature is super cute!! i love how well you've carried over the purple/yellow scheme throughout the whole thing, it really ties it all together! i also really like the character buttons off to the side. the gif is pretty nice, too, and fits in with everything else! the info you give about yourself is good, just a smell selection of things to get the point across! i like the holibomber section, too; how nice the color scheme is really sticks out there to me for some reason?? oh, i almost forgot to mention the scarf picture! it's adorable, i really like it. the dotted border is super cute on that!
    really strong signature overall!
ellie | adult | she/they/he | pisces
corn demon | adoption center Image
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:31 pm

A very small signature, but a nicely compact and overall well collected one. The colour theme is what stands out to me the most as it's vibrant pinks, purples and blues used through monochromatic gradient is surprisingly effective and definitely electro-tech in aura. The images used, while small, are perfect matches to the slots available and the colour palette. In addition, the layout is very well designed, as the coding complements the splashes of colour and imagery dancing around the space allocated. While I do not know the content of the signature and the character and themes used within it, the theme touches out to me as calm, cool and slightly panicked. Whether this is the feeling that is meant to be pushed across or not is another story, however it is very well executed. Overall, a well done signature, simple in it's design, yet extraordinary in it's overall execution which is supremely effective.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fire. » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:59 pm

I am not familiar with the fandom but I really love just how aesthetic this all feels. I really enjoy the amazing coding and there is a lot of detail. I also like how all the colors and the different quotes tie in.
fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunlightAura » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Lovely signature! The GIFs are breathtaking enough already! I love the text next to the GIF on the left, it is very fitting and really cool too! I like that you have a small bio about yourself, along with links next to it. This is really organized, nicely done layout! Adore the color scheme as well!
✢ ✢ ✢

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
- sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏʟꜰ -

ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ - ᴘɪsᴄᴇs - ʟᴇsʙɪᴀɴ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ sᴜɴɴʏ!
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ
ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏs.

ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ : ۞
SunlightAura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margiela » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:21 pm

The cutted images are well made and I am in love with your gifs they are very hd and it matches the theme! The only thing I would suggest is maybe match the images because there's different types of blue in there and some yellow/red also. But overall a very good signature! 3+ sentences please?
margiela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:24 pm

I adore your coding. The color scheme goes
well with the theme. It's very calming. The
gifs are gorgeous and the transparent images
give the signature more personality. I also
love the overlayed flowers. Overall, nice sig!
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdsarentreal » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:32 pm

omg your signature is amazing!! it's so organized and neat. the purple looks amazing and the images go really well with the colors and stuff c:
xxxxxxjm

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

xxx𝓀𝒶𝓉𝑒
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
xxxImageImage
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

hi! i quit trading and stuff
but i love talking so feel
free to pm me ♡
sᴏɴɢs:
xxxxxxx
birdsarentreal