Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

buddingclan; intro

Postby H155 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:33 am

buddingclan is situated in the foothills of a mountain. most of their territory consists of a hilly, verdant forest with a river weaving through, but along the northern edge, the terrain becomes more rocky and barren. this section of their territory is off limits to most apprentices, for the rocks are jagged, the waters wild, and dangers hide in each and every shadow.

their camp lies in a glade encircled by flowering shrubs, which they take great pride in. it is decorated with shiny rocks, feathers, and other trinkets. ceremonies are held from on top of the leader's den, which is formed by a fallen tree that has been reclaimed by vines and flowers.

their most important landmark is the hearttree, a large, knarled magnolia tree under which an abandoned rabbit's warren lies. it lies on the highest point of buddingclan territory and is considered the sacred heart of their spiritual belief. here in the burrows, young cats will love to frolick, and in newleaf, festivities are held. medicine cats and leaders climb to the twistedlimb, a branch of the tree which gives a window to the stars above, and allows buddingclan to communicate with their ancestors.

buddingclan is a very carefree, friendly clan. within themselves they are cheerful and peaceful, but in the future, they may be at risk due to their softhearted and trusting nature. cats within the clan tend to be diminutive in build and light on their paws, and vibrant eyes and pale fur are considered particularly beautiful. they specialize in hunting and stealth, although they often lack in strength.
hey, i'm H155, but you can call me hiss or lex!
any pronouns are cool by me.
H155

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winter's replies [005] v2

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:24 pm

winter's replies

Date: April 30, 2019

__________________________________________________________________________________________
List of Clans: SnowClan | PineClan | MoleClan | BorealClan | LakeClan | MeadowClan | TwistedClan | TundraClan | TwilightClan | SilverClan | JaggedClan

List of Second Clans: SteamClan | Larch's Advance | LotusClan | Riverdem
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Weather Report wrote:It is leaf-fall. The sun shines brightly, but it isn't as strong as it had been in greenleaf. The sky looks higher and bluer than ever, and the winds are cooling down as the days go by.

For regular replies, please see this post.

LotusClan | noctem. wrote:✦⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
↳ lotusclan fasts for one moon.

✦ ⠀𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
↳ laerke leads valentin and silentash on a
hunting mission.

✦ ⠀𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
↳ orchidmoon is blessed by the spirits with
nine lives.

✦⠀ 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
↳ name, leads name, name, name on a
patrol.

✦ ⠀𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏
↳ orchidmoon requests a lunar seer.

✦⠀ 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

✦ ⠀𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[ LotusClan has two fasting moons left. ]
      [ Laerke's hunting patrol catches Snake x1. ]
      [ The spirits bless and entrust Orchidmoon with the guardianship of LotusClan. ]
      [ The spirits hear Orchidmoon's request and grant LotusClan a lunar seer. ]
      [ Mod Notes: Sorry for skipping you >-< I didn't realize you were still one of my clans ;; also, please swap out one of your 2-serving prey for a 1-serving prey for variety, thank you~ ]

Creme Eggs wrote:

ClimbingClan's territory is in a forest by a tropical river. The river is surrounded by dense mangrove trees, which lead into the huge trees surrounding the Camp. There's one mangrove tunnel where the leaders and medicine cats go to speak with their ancestors, and it has a bunch of glowing fireflies hanging from the roof. The leader has to go to sleep underneath them to speak with the ancestors. Their camp is surrounded by huge trees and thick mangrove forest. The dens are mostly made up of mangrove branches, trained into den shapes and padded with moss. The leader's high rock is known as the 'Mangrove Stone' and is a huge boulder. The cats navigate mainly by climbing which gives them their name.

ClimbingClan is a pretty tolerant Clan, keeping to themselves and not really bothering with the surrounding Clans. They find most of the other Clan's territories cold and bland, although they've been told their forest is hot and stuffy. ClimbingClan consists of mainly smaller, thinner cats, well-built for climbing and leaping. They are usually short-hair, so they don't get overheated in the hot, tropical climate. The colours vary a lot, from flame red to midnight black.

Could I have her (my irl cat) for my founder? thank you! :D
    the photo is by Ravenwhisper's Wish because they're my brother and she's their cat too. :>

[ ClimbingClan has been founded! ]
      [ Katrione will assign you your mod. ]
      [ Mod Notes: Welcome to Create a Clan! ]

H155 wrote:

buddingclan is situated in the foothills of a mountain. most of their territory consists of a hilly, verdant forest with a river weaving through, but along the northern edge, the terrain becomes more rocky and barren. this section of their territory is off limits to most apprentices, for the rocks are jagged, the waters wild, and dangers hide in each and every shadow.

their camp lies in a glade encircled by flowering shrubs, which they take great pride in. it is decorated with shiny rocks, feathers, and other trinkets. ceremonies are held from on top of the leader's den, which is formed by a fallen tree that has been reclaimed by vines and flowers.

their most important landmark is the hearttree, a large, knarled magnolia tree under which an abandoned rabbit's warren lies. it lies on the highest point of buddingclan territory and is considered the sacred heart of their spiritual belief. here in the burrows, young cats will love to frolick, and in newleaf, festivities are held. medicine cats and leaders climb to the twistedlimb, a branch of the tree which gives a window to the stars above, and allows buddingclan to communicate with their ancestors.

buddingclan is a very carefree, friendly clan. within themselves they are cheerful and peaceful, but in the future, they may be at risk due to their softhearted and trusting nature. cats within the clan tend to be diminutive in build and light on their paws, and vibrant eyes and pale fur are considered particularly beautiful. they specialize in hunting and stealth, although they often lack in strength.

[ BuddingClan has been founded! ]
      [ Katrione will assign you your mod. ]
      [ Mod Notes: Welcome to Crrate a Clan! ]
      Mod Notes: Please feel free to message me on here or Discord for questions~!
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Cats: 18 | Servings: 4 | Mod: Winter Solstice

Stories

Wishkit's POV
Wishkit looked on with interest as Shadowleap sorted his herbs. "Is it fun to be a medicine cat?"
Shadowleap looked up, "Well, yes. You get to help your clanmates by healing their battle wounds and treating their illnesses. It's nice to help the clan in another way that isn't hunting or fighting."
Wishkit shuddered, "I-I don't like fighting. I wouldn't mind hunting, prey or herbs. But i hate fighting."
Shadowleap's gaze towards the kit softened. "I know that feeling," he sighed. "I'd always make an excuse to stay behind if I were a warrior. The best part about being a medicine cat, though, is talking with StarClan and interpreting signs." He started to put the herbs back into their shelves. "Would you like to be my apprentice, Wishkit?"
"Yes, yes I'd like that very much, Shadowleap."

Snowpaw's POV
Snowpaw was running from Snowstar's kits, Rockkit and Sandkit. Looking at them, Rockkit was stronger built than his brother, Sandkit. While Sandkit ran swfitly and lightly, Rockkit ran in long bounds and strong leaps. He knew they'd both be formidable warriors of SilverClan. The kits tackled the snowy-white tom with their thorn-sharp claws and pointy teeth. Nudging Rockkit's body off his side, Sandkit leaped down. "Well done kits!" He sat and watched the two wrestle. Sandkit was long-legged and slim, but still quick and clever. Rockkit, on the other hand, was muscular and built solidly. He'd love to mentor them, but he'll only of just been a warrior! Maybe I'll get Tigerkit or Bramblekit? He said his goodbyes to the kits and heads off to see what else he could do around the camp.

Clan Activites

Mates & Kits
[__ is due in __ moons]

Rank-Ups
[__ has become __]
Food
The Clan has eaten the following:
  • x2 Rabbits
Hunting Parties
[Swiftwind, Snowpaw, Slatepelt]
[Blackdash, Applegaze]

Border Patrol
[Autumnpatch, Turtlepatch]

Herb Gathering
[N/A]

Training
Swfitwind is training Snowpaw in Fishing
Done: Hunting, Fighting
Left: Fishing

Mod Notes
..... last post i accidentally called snowstar "silverstar" whoops

Warriors & Apprentices

Warriors
Slatepelt | 65 Moons | Male |
Autumnpatch | 33 Moons | Female |
Applegaze | 40 Moons | Female |
Blackdash | 40 Moons | Tom |
Turtlepatch | 23 Moons | Female |

Apprentices
Snowpaw | 11 Moons | Tom |
High Ranks
Leader
Snowstar | 48 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy
Swiftwind | 51 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cats
Shadowleap | 36 Moons | Male |

Nursery
Permanent Queens
Pineconestripe | 25 Moons | Female |

Queens
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]▲[/url]

Kits
Rockkit | 5 Moons | Male |
Dapplekit | 5 Moons | Female |
Maplekit | 5 Moons | Female |
Sandkit | 5 Moons | Tom |
Wishkit | 5 Moons | Female |
Snowkit | 5 Moons | Female |
Tigerkit | 0 Moons | Tom |
Bramblekit | 0 Moons | Tom |

Herbs List:
  • Burnet - x1 - strength
  • Borage - x2 - produces more milk, brings down
    fever, soothes bad bellies, relieves tight chests
  • Bright-Eye - x1 - cures coughs
  • Catchweed - x1 - holds poultices on pelt
  • Catmint - x1 - cures greencough & whitecough
  • Dock Leaves - x1 - Soothes scratches and sore pads
  • Marigold - x1 - stops infections, bleeding, and
    inflammation in joints
  • Mint - x2 - hides scent of death
  • Lovage - x2 - mixed with bright-eye to cure coughs
  • Lavender - x1 - cures fever, chills, and hides the
    scent of death
  • Rosemary - x2 - hides scent of death
Prey Pile:
  • Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings each
  • Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each
  • Mouse | x1 | 1 servings each
  • Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings each
  • Large Birds | x1 | 3 servings each
  • Vole | x2 | 1 servings each
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅳ-ⅩⅩⅩ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 04-30-19

Postby Katrione » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:55 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- Two young warriors squeal excitedly, darting after some leaves that were dancing around on the wind. A chill started to creep in on the air, chasing away the hot days of Greenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves from their branch homes. As the days become shorter and the skies change from a lively array of colors to a dead grey, the Clans will need to work hard on catching prey and stockpiling for the eventual snow fall of Leafbare.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Kazin wrote:

[ Hunting ]
Birchstorm, Nightfrost, Raventail,
Thornstrike, Maplecloud, and Sorrelpaw hunt.
Asterlight, Rabbitmask, Ashbreeze,
Thymetail, Ferretclaw, and Deerleg hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
Appleclaw, Hailstep, Jaguarbite,
Honeyflame, Hollyfoot,
and Darkthunder patrol
the borders.

[ Herb Gather ]
not this moon.
    [ Rank Up ]
    Sorrelpaw is ready to
    take her warrior assessment! If she
    passes, she will return as Sorrelbreeze.

[ Mates / Kits ]
    Cindersong due!
    Rabbitmask is the father.
    Timberleaf and Olivepaw assist
    with x1 ragwort and x1 fennel.
    Silversky and Cricketheart
    become mates; they wish
    to try for kits.

[ Other / Request ]
    ShiningClan consumes 3 rabbits
    [9 servings].
    Scorchstar requests an elder.
[ Training ]
Fighting: Rainpaw, Minkpaw,
and Martenpaw.

Stealth: Ivypaw, Peachpaw,
and Seedpaw.

Hunting: Rowanpaw, Pikepaw,
and Shadowpaw.

[ Birchstorm's patrol caught three birds. Sorrelpaw lept up into the air after a retreating bird and caught it, however she landed awkwardly on her paws and slightly injured it. This won't hinder her final assessment ]
      [ Asterlight's patrol caught two squirrels and a small fish ]
      [ Appleclaw's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Sorrelpaw passed her final assessment! ]
      [ Sorrelpaw is now a warrior: Sorrelbreeze! ]
      [ Cindersong gave birth to two lovely kits ( one ) ( two ) ]
      [ Silversky sadly didn't conceive any kits. Try again next moon! ]
      [ Starclan grants Scorchstar's request and sends Shiningclan an elder ]
      [ Rainpaw and Minkpaw failed the training session while Martenpaw learned the Fight skill ]
      [ Ivypaw and Seedpaw failed the training session while Peachpaw learned the Stealth skill ]
      [ Rowanpaw, Pikepaw and Shadowpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
15/15 - x10 mice x1 bird & x1 fish
✦ clan events
hazelpaw and quailpaw attempt their warrior assessments!
the medicine cats search for greencough herbs
roseclaw & pinefeather's kits from hazeclan join as apprentices
dahliapaw, sparrowpaw, twigpaw, willowpaw, wrenpaw and finchpaw all learn to swim
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - longriver, harrierstreak, falcongaze, avocetnose, sandcatcher, deerstripe
2 - sootface, fircloud, archibald, rivuletflight, dawnblossom, halfpond
3 - hawkthorn, squirrelwhisker, adderstorm, sparkfur, frostbranch, ripplemist
4 - flintburr, cormorantpath, harepuddle, featherpelt, fawnrunner, stonepatch
5 - dustfang, thunderspark, juniperstorm, emberwing, sleetbreeze, oakback
border -
1 - dusklight, cinderdawn, elkbounce, ashenstrike, pinefeather

[ Hazelpaw and Quailpaw passed their final assessments! ]
      [ The medicine cats gathered x3 chickweed and x1 catmint ]
      [ Dahliapaw, Twigpaw, Willowpaw and Wrenpaw learned the Swim skill while Sparrowpaw and Finchpaw failed ]
      [ Longriver's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Sootface's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Hawkthorn's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Flintburr's patrol caught a bird and a mouse ]
      [ Dustfang's patrol caught a vole, a rabbit and a fish ]
      [ Dusklight's patrol found nothing important ]
starkiller. wrote:
┌───────────────────┐

welcome to the rainforest. where the cats of skyhelm prowl and thrive. it
is humid and warm, filled with the songs of rainforest birds high in the tr
ees. mairi is the goddess they look to, depend on and faithfully serve, as
she is the center of all life. having guided their founder to this place, the
cats of skyhelm are forever grateful to her for doing so.
──────────────────────────────────────────────
this is my second clan (proof). may this be my founder and could kacchan
be my moderator?

└───────────────────┘

[ Skyhelm has been founded ]
      [ Your second mod will be Kacchan ]
Palefur wrote:
𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗

[ Frosty becomes Froststar as per Palestar’s dying request ]
[ Froststar goes on patrol once the storm passes ]

[ Froststar found a warrior ]
      [ Your mod will be Hazilnut ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

buddingclan; moon zero

Postby H155 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:57 pm

number of cats: 1
moons passed: 0

wrenstar awoke to the sound of the chilled leaffall wind. the tabby looked up, blinking sleep out of his jade eyes. for a moment he was confused, before he realized where he was. buddingclan's, no, his clan's new camp.

wrentar let out a whimsical sigh, grateful to have finally settled down. for a couple moons, it was beginning to feel like the spirits had been leading him on a mad chase through the rolling hills of the unknown. at last, he found the sign they had sent: a crow with white flecked feathers, like silverpelt itself.

what had not been in the starry cat's instructions was to line his nest with the down of the crow after he had slain it for a meal, but as he kneaded his mossy nest he figured that if it was against the rules, they should have said so. it was just too comfy!

wrenstar slowly got to his paws, giving each limb a thorough stretch. as he stepped out of his den, his head and tail were held high with confidence, silently proclaiming to the forest that he was ready for the day.
perhaps he would visit his ancestors, or set his borders in place? wrenstar smiled to himself with delight. it was truly the start of a new age.

with a twitch of his whiskers and a flick of his tail, wrenstar bounded into the forest.

[wrenstar goes on a border patrol.]
[wrenstar asks the ancestors for guidance and a pair of helping paws.]

leader:
          wrentar | 25 moons | male |

small brown tabby with jade green eyes and a nicked ear
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          name | age | gender | ●

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | ●

warriors:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

apprentices:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

queens:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

kits:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●

elders:
          name | age | gender | ●
          name | age | gender | ●
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    songbirds | x0 | 0 servings
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    stoats | x0 | 0 servings
    small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    large fish | x0 | 0 servings
    total servings | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Last edited by H155 on Wed May 01, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hey, i'm H155, but you can call me hiss or lex!
any pronouns are cool by me.
H155

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frankie (dup) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:50 am

font credit!
It's leaffall and the leaves have started turning hues of gold and red. It's still fairly warm out, but the temperature has cooled and the clans expect the temperature to fall further over the coming weeks.
If I missed anybody, please let me know via pm!

First Clans:
MonarchClan
BloodClan
JungleClan
DesertClan
The Night Court
RuinClan
SkullClan
ThicketClan
MossClan
DuskClan
ClimbingClan
BuddingClan

Second Clans:
LifeClan
The Barn Yard
The Society of Bakemono
The Descendants of The Hunt

THICKETCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Sparkgaze finds x1 horsetail and x1 chickweed.
x➳ Junipermuzzle's patrol catches x1 mouse.
xx➳ Sedgewatcher's patrol catches x1 mouse
xxx➳ Batshriek's patrol finda a potential warrior.
xxxx➳ Almondpaws' patrol finds a kit.

BUDDINGCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Wrenstar finds a potential warrior.

Other:
➳ Wrenstar's request is filled! He is sent a deputy.
x➳ You have two more fasting posts!

DUSKCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Nightseer finds x2 lamb's ear.
x➳ Batfang's patrol goes by without incident.
xx➳ Cedarwatcher's patrol catches x1 minnow and x1 squirrel.

Training and Assessments:
➳ Swiftpaw and Honeypaw pass their training! (If you'd like me to choose the skill, maybe Stealth?)
Last edited by frankie (dup) on Sun May 05, 2019 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 am

Larch's Advance
All saplings should be able to thrive, nurture that life and let it grow!
Number of Cats: 32

Wavecall snarled at the badger as it lunged at Bramblespirit, raking his claws down the large beast's side. As he did, Simon pounced from a large tree branch above the badger, his claws outstretched. He landed on the badger's back and attacked it by ripping at the badger's fur with his claws, while Sunflower and Birdsong darted past the badger to launch another attack. The siblings were quick on their paws, but Sunflower seemed especially speedy, darting around the badger to land short, sharp attacks. Birdsong, using his greater strength rather than any darting about, swiped at its nose while the badger scratched at everything around it wildly in turn, catching Sunflower's side and leaving deep scratch marks. Wavecall was angered by his clanmates getting hurt and tore out a lawful of the badger's fur, causing it to roar and lash out at him. Bramblespirit rushed passed the badgers side while Simon let out a squeak as he half fell, half jumped away from the badger, causing it to rear up, eyes flashing furiously and in a dazed fashion. It stepped heavily on Night Breeze's hind leg, causing the tom to whimper as he fell to the ground. Simon quickly jumped up and helped to move his clanmate out the way, keeping to the edge of the clearing. Wavecall sunk his teeth into the badger's flank before it shook them off and grazed Sunflower with another scratch, looking very confused as the warriors ran around it continuing to swipe. He would not let this beast hurt his clan anymore than it already had, but watched as Birdsong growled at the badger, who had now lumbered further from the circling patrol. Wavecall was ready to use his claws again before it decided to do anything else, but instead lunged at the badger to drive it towards one of the trees. Bramblespirit hissed at it and slashed her claws across the creature's nose to make sure it stayed over there, before backing away with her eyes still fixed on the creature and her fur bristling angrily.
Their leader quickly called his patrol over while the badger was on the opposite side of the small clearing. "I think we should leave it alone now! It looks confused and we shouldn't wound it further," Simon meowed cautiously. He padded closer to Night Breeze and said, "I don't want anyone hurt badly, and we must help Night Breeze before the badger starts again," and with his ears turned towards the badger, he took a closer look at the wound Night Breeze had suffered. His leg was twisted and bruised from where the badger had stepped on it, and was marked with claws. Wavecall cautiously peered at the warrior's wound, more wary of the badger as it watched them with malicious eyes, seemingly wondering of their intent before launching another attack. He was aware that the badger may have been getting ready for another attack, so he stood in front of Simon.
Birdsong gave the leader a look and hissed, "It's a badger! We shouldn't show it sympathy if it's trying to kill us, so let's drive it out now," he studied Sunflower, his eyes showing anxiety as he noticed some of the large scratches on her side. She seemed unbothered by them, her fur fluffed out so that she looked threatening. That, or she was attempting to hide the scratches to look strong in front of their enemy. She seemed to dislike attacking the badger but her attacks were strong even so and her paws nimble.
"I'll go chase it out now, while it's still confused. Bramblespirit, can you chase it out with me?" Wavecall offered, his gaze flickering over the the badger at the edge of the small clearing, its malicious beady eyes twitching. The badger may have been their enemy, but right now it looked pitiful as it crouched to the side, its pelt marked with multiple scratches, bite marks, and missing patches of fur. Even so it's eyes flashed formidably, and it took a step forward towards them ominously.
"I'll come, definitely! We have to before it retaliates again," Bramblespirit responded eagerly, flexing her claws. She too had noticed the danger as the badger began to try and attack them again, taking another step forward. "If we continue for a moment longer it will attack again," she remarked as the badger began to study them, large, pale teeth bared in a snarl and eyes fixed on the patrol, but mostly studying Night Breeze, who had been taken to the opposite side of the clearing, where Sunflower was hastily grabbing cobwebs from a small hollow in one of the trees to place on his foreleg, ignoring her own scratches and with her fur fluffed up.
Wavecall nodded at Bramblespirit, and he bared his teeth at the badger, giving the creature a low growl he hoped would be menacing enough. In response, it lurched towards them again, but he took a step away from it just in time. Fluffing out his fur so that he would look as large as possible, Wavecall fixed the creature with an angry stare.
"You will not harm our clan!" he hissed, thinking of Pebblesong and their unborn kits. He would protect them even if it meant that he was to die, and the large, grotesque beast in front of them wouldn't harm her once he was done with it. Bramblespirit leered towards it, her eyes narrowed and determined. The badger took a step back as the two cats began to swipe at its muzzle, working together to drive it away from the small clearing and their clan, and then off the territory.
When they were far enough from the clearing, timing their steps carefully so that they didn't blunder into the badger's jaws, the beast's heavily scratched face turned away from them, and it began to flee. Before it could, Bramblespirit clawed at it's eyes, and the badger snarled, shaking its large head and scattering droplets of blood across the forest floor. Wavecall felt satisfaction that this brute would probably not be troubling them again, especially with how badly they had injured it. With one last, small growl, the badger stormed off towards the scent line, the two cats following it with claws outstretched, and then passed over it and towards the deeper, darker parts of forest the Larch's Advance did not enter.
Bramblespirit breathed a sigh of relief, her eyes mirroring his emotions with happiness in their depths. "Phew!" she gasped, watching as the creature plodded away from their territory. The two cats exchanged a nod, taking a few deep breaths after chasing the badger, and then heading towards the clanmates once again. Wavecall felt relieved, but made his pawsteps swift, wishing they could head quickly to camp so that he could see Pebblesong.
Once they returned to the badger sett, Bramblespirit helped Birdsong blocked the entrance by digging at the entrance to the sett. Simon, not looking at the sett (probably due to his experiences with collapsing tunnels) stood up to provide support for Night Breeze, and Wavecall flanked the badly injured warrior, looking around at the other cats who had been on patrol. Sunflower lagged after the patrol as they set off towards camp, her eyes filled with worry for Night Breeze.

When their patrol entered camp, Wavecall could sense something was different. Rainwing was twitching her tail anxiously, her pelt ruffled, and Goose, the newest addition to their clan, seemed unsettled as she lay in a patch of sunlight,her paws shifting. Meadow's eyes, usually misted over as he daydreamed without much to do in camp, were now sharp and alert as they surveyed the camp. Wavecall felt an inkling of what was going on, but wanted to see Pebblesong before he did anything about any cuts he had recieved. Silver Sun and Evening Star were sat by the large hollow pine tree, and their ears were turned towards the den created in the hollow trunk, and he knew he had to see her.
Instead, Wavecall impatiently helped Simon and Birdsong to guide Night Breeze to a mossy nest in the roots of another large tree around the edge of the camp, this time a large cedar that was where the Council had stored their herbs. Making sure that the tom was settled down before Birdsong checked him over properly, Wavecall then headed to the den he shared with Pebblesong, noticing Tipwhisker's scent lingering outside the den.
Evening Star stopped him as he neared the entrance. "How is she?" he demanded, anxious to see Pebblesong.
"Tipwhisker is with her now. She started giving birth shortly after you left," the queen responded, a spark of nervousness passing over her green gaze before her expression returned to the same secretive look she usually had. Despite the lack of feeling apparent in her eyes, Wavecall could tell that she was concerned for Pebblesong, and he was too. Knowing that he was going to be a father had been one of the happiest times in his life, but the anxieties that came with it were enough for him to already feel protective. He wanted to be with his mate but the two she-cats were making sure that he didn't enter just yet.
Soon, Tipwhisker appeared by the entrance. The council member looked a little tired, but without her words reassuring him Wavecall could tell she was happy. "You have two kits, a tom and a she-cat!" she purred, her tail raised in pleasure. Wavecall remembered that she would soon have to deal with the patrol's injuries along with Birdsong and Sunflower, but in his haste to see Pebblesong he didn't tell her. The tom walked into the den he shared with his mate, and as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could see his mate curled around two small forms. Pebblesong was purring, and two smaller purrs created a melody with her's, making Wavecall's heart swell with joy.
"Oh my love," he said cheerfully, his tail twining with her's as he lay down beside her.
Pebblesong continued to purr louder, rubbing her head against his. "Aren't they beautiful?" she smiled, touching her nose to the two kits.
Wavecall could see both of them were brown tabbies, and the tom had white markings like his own, while the she-cat had a dash of white on her chest. "They truly are, and just like you," he responded, his purr rising with her's. The two cats purred and curled around their kits, Wavecall quickly cleaning his scratches before he rested. He felt so fortunate and joyous to be with his family, where they had created a new home where their kits would be content for many moons to come.

[Simon, Tipwhisker, Birdsong, Meadow and Bramblespirit patrol]
[Rainwing, Dogbite, Silver Sun, Flame and Tortoisecreek hunt]

[Beepaw takes her assessment!]
[Birdsong and Cedar train: Fishing]
[Meadow and Jaypaw train: Hunting]
[Night Breeze and Bluepaw train: Hunting]
[Bramblespirit and Cloverpaw train: Fishing]
[Rainwing and Moss train: Hunting]

[Sunflower goes herb hunting, hoping to find herbs to assist Copper's kitting and any other queens]
[Sunflower is treated with 1x Marigold]
[Night Breeze is treated with 1x Cobweb, 1x Comfrey Root, and his first moon of careful rest]
[Simon requests a warrior from the Darkened Pool]
[Larch's Advance consumes 6 servings]

[Cats to find: Ivoryleaf and Lacewing of WhisperClan]

Chief:
          Simon "Raven"
          | 27 Moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Council:
          Birdsong "Sparrow"
          | 46 Moons | Tom | X
          Tipwhisker "Tip"
          | 43 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Formerly of LilacClan
          Sunflower "Sunny"
          | 46 Moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Night Breeze "Night"
          | 49 Moons | Tom | X
          → Formerly of RavenClan
          Wavecall "Wave"
          | 39 Moons | Tom | X (right)
          → Formerly of OceanClan
          Meadow "Cloud"
          47 Moons | Tom | x
          Silver Sun "Stream"
          | 31 Moons | She-cat | X
          Bramblespirit | 25 Moons | She-cat | x
          → Formerly of RoseClan
          Rainwing| 82 Moons | She-cat | x
          → Formerly of BearClan
          Dogbite | 49 Moons | Tom | x
          → Formerly of GraveClan
          Pumpkin | 40 Moons | Tom | x
          Aurorapond | 68 Moons | Tom | x
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Tortoisecreek | 54 Moons | She-cat | x
          → Formerly of WaveClan
          Flame | 76 Moons | Tom | X
          → Formerly of GraveClan

Apprentices:
          Cedar | 13 Moons | Tom | X
          Beepaw | 16 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Formerly of GraveClan
          Jaypaw | 10 Moons | Tom | x
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Bluepaw | 10 Moons | Tom | x
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Cloverpaw | 10 Moons | She-cat | x
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Moss | 7 Moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Evening Star "Dusk"
          |33 Moons| She-cat | X
          Pebblesong "Pebble"
          | 35 Moons | She-cat | X (left)
          → Formerly of OceanClan
          Copper in Cavern Walls
          | 38 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Formerly of BasinClan

Kits:
          Cherry Flower | 4 Moons | She-cat | X
          Sycamore Tail | 4 Moons | She-cat | X
          Whispering Gorse | 4 Moons | Tom | X
          Swimming Carp | 4 Moons | Tom | X
          Deerkit | 0 Moons | Tom | x
          Seakit | 0 Moons | She-cat | x

Elders:
          Goose | 93 Moons | She-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | MoorClan | Dinolil1
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage | x1 | Usage
    Broom | x1 | Usage
    Catmint | x1 | Usage
    Chervil | x1 | Usage
    Cobwebs | x1 | Usage
    Comfrey Root | x2 | Usage
    Dock Leaves | x0 | Usage
    Dried Oak Leaves | x1 | Usage
    Horsetail | x1 | Usage
    Marigold | x2 | Usage
    Stick | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Haddock | x2 | 3 servings
    Brambling | x2 | 3 servings
    Snow Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Rainbow Smelt | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    16 Servings

Mentors:
    Birdsong | Cedar | 4 Training sessions |
    climbing, Stealth, Hunting, Battle
    Wavecall | Beepaw | 7 training sessions |
    Battle (Strategy), Hunting, Climbing,
    Stealth, Fishing (Advanced),
    Meadow | Jaypaw | 2 Training sessions |
    Climbing, Battle
    Night Breeze |Bluepaw|2 Training sessions|
    Climbing, Battle
    Bramblespirit| Cloverpaw |2 Training sessions|
    Climbing, Hunting
    Rainwing | Moss | 1 training sessions |
    Stealth

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Birdsong, Sunflower and
    Butterfly
    Pebblesong and Wavecall |
    Evening Star and ??? | Cherry Flower,
    Sycamore Tail, Whispering Gorse,
    Swimming Carp
    Aurorapond and Tortoisecreek |
    Jaypaw, Bluepaw, Cloverpaw
    Pumpkin and Copper | Due in one
    moon
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Wed May 01, 2019 11:34 am

𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗
Number of Cats: 003

She shivered, paws carefully finding their steps in front of her as she patrolled her new territory as her mind raced with horrifying realizations. The former MouseClan Palestar had mentioned... What if they caught her trying to revive his clan’s idealizations? Surely they wouldn’t listen to reason... Would they? Oh, just what had she gotten herself into?!

Froststar suddenly froze as she heard a twig crack a little ways ahead of her, her sleek, blue fur bristling with fear. The molly’s breath hitched in her throat as she caught sight of an absolutely massive cat trudging across her path, their eyes trailing their paws. Was this a former MouseClan cat? They were huge!
The beastly cat paused, slowly turning towards Froststar with mild confusion in their eyes, but the newly-appointed leader would not have it.

She cowered in absolute terror, fur puffed out beyond belief. “U-uhm, p-pl-please stop! Y-you’re on M-M-MouseClan t-t-territory! H-who are you? I-if you don’t mind me asking...”
The enormous cat blinked before padding towards the tiny molly, tilting their head to her quietly. Froststar flinched, finding the courage to look into their eyes to see an unusually innocent curiosity gleaming there. She blinked, slowly rising to her paws as she looked this massive cat over. “W-what’s your name?” she asked softly.

The huge cat blinked again, simply staring at Froststar in silence. However, this didn’t scare her — in fact, it actually piqued her interest. “Can you not talk?” she asked again.
This time, a nod. Froststar reciprocated immediately. “W-well, would you like to j-join m-m-my clan? I-I don’t exactly know what I’m doing... I’m kinda new to this, actually!”
The strange cat blinked and nodded, offering a kind smile to the tiny leader.

“Okay, great!” Froststar mewed excitedly. “Now, I don’t know much about being a clan leader - I was kinda railroaded into this, you see - so do I have to give you a new name, or...?”
Another nod. “Okay, uhm... H-how about Softbaby?” That’s how clan names worked, right? You just mashed two names together?

The massive cat stared for a solid minute, almost as if considering Froststar, before dipping their head in a happy nod. Froststar beamed in response. “Softbaby it is! C’mon, I have to finish up this patrol before we can really get started with this official clan business stuff.”
As the two new clan cats hurried through patrolling, they’d soon run into a bit of trouble in the form of a bicolor she cat with a sharp tongue and piercing green eyes.
“You? A leader?” she scoffed at a lone Froststar — Softbaby had gone to investigate a small rustle from the bushes. “Please. You’re even smaller than me! Who in their right mind would listen to—”
She suddenly silenced herself as Softbaby emerged from brush, shaking some leaves off themself before blinking at the she-cat curiously. They then glanced towards Froststar, who smiled at them sweetly. “Oh, Softbaby! You’re back! What was that noise? Just a squirrel?”

A nod. “Okay, phew! O-oh, miss! Th-this is Softbaby, they’re one of my warriors!”
The molly nodded silently. “Softbaby, okay... I-I’m Windhowler. You said your name was Froststar?”
“Yeah! Would you like to join us?”
“Why not?”

[ Froststar finds Softbaby* and recruits them ]
[ Froststar meets Windhowler and, with Softbaby’s help, recruits her ]
[ Softbaby is appointed deputy ]
[ Windhowler and Softbaby go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Froststar goes on a border patrol ]

*Softbaby is my birthday cat

Leader:
          Froststar | 25 moons | Molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Softbaby | 37 moons | NB Tom | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Windhowler | 28 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenkuJuice » Wed May 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Number of Cats: 29
Next Moonpool Visit:[b] May 7

Lilypetal and Goosefeather try for kits]
[Ambereye's kits are due]
[Furtuft is treated with x1 cobweb and x1 catmint and recieves his rest, Mountpaw with x1 marigold and rests, Mosspaw with x1 goldenrod and rests, Clawtail and Deadpaw are treated with x1 honey each and rest]
[all apprentices except for Mosspaw, Mountpaw, and Deadpaw train]
[the medicine cats search for herbs]
[the clan comsumes 1 hawk, 2 voles and 2 mice]
[Lilypetal, Bramblefoot, Flamepelt, Gingerleaf, Shortcall, and Creamtail patrol]
[Bramblefoot, Goosefeather, Strongheart, Stonepaw, Ravenwing, and Jaypaw hunt]

Leader:
    Pinestar | 37 moons | F | X
    Lives: ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Deputy:
    Bramblefoot | 27 moons | M | left

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselwhisker | 26 moons | M | X
    Hawkclaw | 15 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Moonpaw | 9 moons | M | X
    Warriors:
    Lemmingfoot | 28 moons | M | X
    Flamepelt | 14 moons | F | X
    Gingerleaf | 13 moons | M | X
    Lilypetal | 39 moons |F | X
    Goosefeather | 37 moons | M | X
    Creamtail | 31 moons | M | X
    Ravenwing I 16 moons I M I X
    Strongheart I 17 moons I F I X
    Clawtail I 16 moons I F I X
    Shortcall | 25 moons | F | X
    Furtuft | 26 moons | F | X
    Bramblefoot | 27 moons | M | left
    Mousetail | 27 moons | F | right
    Weedsmoke | 257 moons | M | X
    Hollymint | 32 moons | F | X
    Shrillcall | 16 moons | Female | X
    Seedclaw | 26 moons | F | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=x]X[/url]

Apprentices:
    Moonpaw | 9 moons | M | X
    Stonepaw | 9 moons | M | X
    Mountpaw | 9 moons | M |X
    Mosspaw | 9 moons | F | X
    Jaypaw | 9 moons | M | X
    Deadpaw | 9 moons | F | X

Queens:
    Ambereye | 24 moons |F|
    X
    Stormwind I 33 moons I F I X

Kits:
    Smallkit | 2 moons | M | X
    Tawnykit | 2 moons | F | [https://c.stocksy.com/a/nts300/z9/926019.jpg?1549792781]X[/url]
    Thornkit | 2 moons | M | X

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders:
South | Clan Name | Username
West | WhisperClan | PheonionFox

Medicine Store:
Ragwort | x1 | Provides strength and energy
Sweet-Sedge I x1 I Soothes sore throats, infections, and gives strength
Blackberry leaves I x1 I Mixedinto a poultice to cure beestings
Stick I x1 I used for splints, and to ease stress with kitting queens
Adder barrack | x0 | Helps toothache.
Alfalfa | x0 | Prevents tooth decay.
Aloe vera | x0 | Treats burns and skin problems.
Blessed thistle | x0 | Strengthens heart and lungs,
and increases circulation.
Lungwort| x1 | Cures yellowcough.
Bramble twig | x1 | Helps to sleep.
Broom malice poultice | x2 | Applied to open
wounds.
Burdock root | x0 | Applied to bites and cures
infections.
Catmint | x0 | Cures greencough and whitecough.
Celandine | x1 | Strengthens weak eyes.
Chamomile | x0 | Gives physical strength.
Chervil | x0 | Applied to wounds; its leaves cure
infections and its roots cure bellyache.
Chickweed | x2 | Cures greencough.
Cobweb | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Coltsfoot | x0 | Helps shortness of breath.
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds.
Willow bark |x1|Eases pain.
Daisy leaves | x2 | Soothes aching joins.
Dandelion leaf | x0 | Prevents nervous breakdown and
eases shock.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches.
Dried oak leaf | x0 | Stops infections.
Echinacia | x0 | Eases infection.
Ferns | x0 | Used to clean out wounds.
Feverfew | x1 | Cools down body temperatures
for cats who have fevers or chills.
Ginger | x0 | Used for asthma and coughs.
Goldenrod | x1 | Applied to wounds.
Goosegrass | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Hawthorne berry | x0 | Treats heartburn and indigestion.
Honey | x0 | Soothes sore throats.
Horsetail | x3 | Treats infected wounds.
Huckleberry | x0 | Relives muscle pain.
Ivy | x2 | Calms down body.
Juniper berry | x0 | Soothes bellyaches and
helps with troubled breathing.
Lavender | x0 | Cures fevers.
Marigold | x0 | Stops infections.
Mouse bile | x0 | Used to remove ticks.
Parsley | x0 | Stops the flow of milk in nursing queens.
Poppy seed | x0 | Soothes sock and distress,
and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.
Raspberry leaf | x2 | Eases pain during a queen's kitting.
Stinging nettle | x1 | Dispels poison and brings
down swelling.
Tansy | x0 | Cures cough.
Thyme | x1 | Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.
Watermint | x0 | Helps bellyache.
Wild garlic | x0 | Prevents infections.
Yarrow | x1 | Applied to wounds, prevents
infections, and expels poison. If swallowed, will
make a cat vomit.
Borage I x2 I Produces more milk, brings down fevers,
and eases chest tightness
Lamb's ear I x1 I Gives strength
Ragwart | x1 | Gives energy.
Prey Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Hawk | x1 | 3 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
Lark | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Weaselwhisker | Moonpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Herb recognition, Poison recognition, basic healing
Strongheart | Stonepaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing
Clawtail | Mountpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing
Furtuft | Mosspaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing
Ravenwing |Jaypaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing
Shortcall/Dark Forest | Deadkit | No. of training sessions: 4 | Moves: Shortcall: Tackle, climing PONS: Slice, Stalking,

Deceased Cats:
Poppyleap | killed by a monster

Family:
Lilypetal and Goosefeather | n/a
Stormwind and Weedsmoke I Tawnykit, Thornkit, and Smallkit
Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw | Moonpaw, Deadpaw, Jaypaw,
Stonepaw, Mountpaw, and Mosspaw
Last edited by KenkuJuice on Thu May 09, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed May 01, 2019 2:09 pm

xi
ImageiiImage
────────────────────────────
population sevenxxx servings 3 (x shrew + x1 rabbit)xxx star visit whenever xxx kittings n/a xxx to find n/a

not today

patrol tawnystar, nighleaf, swanstormxx hunt swanstorm, gorsepaw, nightleaf, falconheartxx training gorsepaw (observation) xx herbs barkstripexx requests n/a
allies clan, user xi clan, user xi clan, user xxx enemies clan, user xi clan, user xi clan, user
borders n﹥ clan, user xxx e﹥ clan, user xxx s﹥ spiderclan, kaede xxx w﹥ clan, user

food x0 mouse, 1 serving xi x1 shrew, 1 serving xi x1 rabbit, 2 serving xi
x1 squirrel, 2 serving xi x1 hare, 3 serving xi x1 bird, 3 serving
medicine x2 cobweb xi x0 herb xi x1 marigold xi x2 chervilxi x1 horsetail xi x1 daisyxi x1 alderbarkxi x1 beech leavesxi
i
--------

--------
----------

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢 tawnystar, 38m, ♀
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐢 t★★★★★★★★★

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 name, age, ♀♂

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 nightleaf, 27m, ♀
𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 name, age, ♀♂

𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 barkstripe, 25m, ♂

𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 petalsong, 25m, ♀