Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

⧊ ── ` lotusclan. ( 000 )

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:57 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
LOTUSCLAN is a clan recognized for their deep faith in their ancestors, and are commonly viewed as a partic
ularly religious group. They reside within a lush forest, with their territory extending out to a little human t
own in the west and dangerous cliffs accompanied by waterfalls in the south, and a small ravine. Lotuscla
n’s camp is a bit peculiar in comparison to others. They live in a garden within the forest, with various walk
ways, ponds, bridges and other unique features. Every couple of moons, a particular human ventures into th
e gardens and does maintenance on the place. The felines do not consider him a threat, and consider him a
peaceful protector of their land, along with his companions— two dogs and a cat. Lotusclan is viewed as a n
oble clan that carries themselves with dignity and grace, and are typically quite calm. They have a deep res
pect for their ancestors, anddo not worship any god but rather the spirits of those gone. Despite the clan be
ing rather tranquil and respectful in many regards, a sinister shadow still follows Lotusclan.

may this cat be my founder? accompanying her is 3 former members of the sanguine empire, laerke, valentin
and silentash. the rest of the empire will be put up for adoption.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 022 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:07 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    terraclan, lagoonclan, hazeclan, eanakhclan, kwamiclan,
    snakeclan, rainclan, evanora's reach, glassclan, dewclan
    gatorclan, strikersclan
    owlclan, hickoryclan, northernclan, the neighborhood
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
    and drop in forest territories, signalling t
    he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
    ows for some. the chances of catching sick
    ness or dying during birth will rise and th
    e number of cats and prey passing throug
    h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────┐

ghost's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

sandfire's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

whitemoon's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.

heavystep's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 stoat.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

robinheart's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a queen; due in 2m.

tansypetal's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

pantherstar's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

yewberry's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ the badger! *

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

twigstorm gathered . .
    ↪ +1 lamb's ear.
    ↪ +1 ragwort leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    splash > defense.
    flash > hunting.
    butterfly > stalking.
    flicker > hunting.
    jay > stalking.
    magpie > offense.
    beetle > stalking.
    dawn > hunting.
    peridot > stalking.
    tawny > offense.
    cinder > stalking.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      \⟶ ranking up
      ↪ hazeclan has two new apprentices to swell their ranks; cloudypaw and zipperpaw!
      ↪ hazeclan has six new warriors to swell their ranks; skull, hornetwhisker, sycamoretooth, cinnamonberry, lightleap, and patchpad!

trying for kits
      ↪ mottlesplash has announced that she is expecting a litter with hawktuft! she's due in two moons.
      ↪ larksong and palesnow's attempt did not result in pregnancy, but they could try again next moon.

patrolling
      ↪ stonesong freezes in fear during the heat of battle, whale-eyed as he stares at the brutish badger. the creature charges through the
      other cats to get to him, surely ready to deliver a killing blow. shorelight, however, is quicker than the beast and throws herself in front
      of the younger warrior to take the attack in his place. as she falls, her clanmates yowl in fury and fight harder than before. outnumbered,
      the badger flees deeper into the woods. as the others mourn for their lost warrior, stonesong can only feel guilt.
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

floodfoot's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 silverbill.

genetstorm's patrol caught . .
    ↪ nothing.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

coyotejaw encountered . .
    two sets; siblings.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

mambaheart gathered . .
    ↪ +1 rush.
    ↪ +1 coltsfoot.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    cobra > climbing.
    mirage > stalking.
    nyala > hunting.
    coral > hunting.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      trying for kits
      ↪ nightjarlight has announced that she is expecting a litter with lechweleap! she's due in two moons.

ancestral request
      ↪ eanakhclan's ancestors pay heed to jerboastar's request and send a set to join his clan.

random event
      ↪ jerboastar is ambushed by a paranoid rogue on his way back! he did manage to drive them away, but the other cat was lucky
      to get in a few major hits to the leader's neck and belly. jerboastar collapses, feeling his first life drift away.
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

iolantha's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

soleilia's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

cyril's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a motherbird; due in 2m.

bourrée's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

no gathering this moon!

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    ampelios > combat.
    nanami > combat.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ancestral request
      ↪ the reach's ancestors pay heed to areli's request and send a motherbird to join the reach. she'll be due in two moons.

kitting
      ↪ adiran gives birth to a litter of six! (1; tom) (2; tom) (3; tom) (4; tom) (5; molly) (6; molly)

trying for kits
      ↪ minuet and bourrée's attempt did not result in pregnancy, but they could try again next moon.

final assessment
      ↪ atreo has passed, meaning evanora's reach has one new soldier to swell their ranks!
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

gator's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 shrew.

PATROLLING RESULTS

gator's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a parent & their kit.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────┐

nikolai returns with . . . . . . .
    ↪ +1 horsetail.
    ↪ +1 willow bark.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────┐

no training this moon!

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ancestral request
      ↪ gatorclan's ancestors pay heed to gator's request and send a bellator to join his clan.
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────┐

panthersnap's patrol caught . .
    ↪ nothing.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────────────┐

blazestar's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

thymewing gathered . .
    ↪ +2 raspberry leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    brindle > stalking.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      x
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

calla's patrol caught . .
    ↪ nothing.

russentnose's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS

scorn's patrol encountered . .
    heavypad.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

the medics gathered . .
    ↪ +1 borage leaves.
    ↪ +1 tansy.
    ↪ +1 honey.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    dotty > poison recognition.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ---
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

founding
      ↪ lotusclan has been founded! katrione will assign your mod.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simonpet Sub Replies | 4 - 14 - 2019

Postby Kazin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:18 pm

✧ Notes ✧
I am handling the
sub-replies for Simonpet's
clans! If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!
filler filler filler filler filler
filler filler filler filler.

✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-fall
The leaves are changing colors,
and though forest territories may look
pretty, the temperatures are falling
and threatening Leafbare already. Prey
is beginning to hideaway in preparation
of the cold to come. Sickness may
begin to spread, so it is best to
stock up on herbs; though cats must
keep an eye out for predators.
✧ Clans ✧
    Finchclan | Wildclan
    Amberclan | Duneclan
    Stoneclan | Dappleclan
    Quartzclan | Hurricaneclan
    Whisperclan | Direwolf League
    Spruceclan | Seelie Court
    Paragonclan | Sanctuary
    Limestone | Relicclan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:Image

Request | [ Mintstar's request is granted! The Queen is due in 2 moons. ]
    Patrol | [ While on patrol, Minstar finds a young cat, apprentice aged. ]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

graveyard gracen wrote:Image

Hunting | [ Magpieflight's patrol catches x1 quail, x1 trout, and x1 frog. ]
    [ Archshadow's patrol catches x1 bluegill. ]
    [ Cavernstar's patrol catches x1 frog and x1 squirrel. ]

Herb Search | [ Tinysnail and Turtlepaw gather x1 burnet, x1 feverfew, and x1 thyme. ]

Training | [ Peachpaw successfully learns advanced battle I! ]
    [ Blackpaw and Silverpaw both successfully learn hunting! ]

Kitting | [ Morningstripe gives birth to a healthy two kits! ]

faerie; wrote:Image

Hunting | [ Mousecurl's patrol catches x1 big fish. ]
    [ Mudspots' patrol catches x2 vole and x1 small fish. ]

Border Patrol | [ Admonium's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
    [ Shellskip's patrol finds a lone badger! The predator was successfully driven off, but Cicadaflutter sustained an infection and will require 1 herb (x1 horsetail, marigold, oak leaf, or sweet sedge) and 1 moon of rest. Woodfern sustains an injury to his eye and will require either 1 herb (x1 broom, celandine, goldenrod, or stinging nettle) or 2 moons of rest. ]

Herb Search | [ The medicine cats find x1 elder leaf, x1 goldenrod, x2 cobweb, and x1 daisy leaf. ]

Training | [ All training apprentices successfully learn a skill! ]

Assessments | [ Beechpaw passes his assessment and becomes Beechstripe! ]
    [ Foxpaw passes her assessment and becomes Foxwhisker! Unfortunately, she also slipped and fell during one part of the trial, twisting her paw. She will need 1 moon of rest or x1 elder leaf. ]
    [ Minkpaw passes her assessment and becomes Minktuft! ]
    [ Rowanpaw passes his assessment and becomes Rowanclaw! ]
    [ Marigoldpaw passes her assessment and becomes Marigoldstripe! ]
    [ Cardinalpaw passes his assessment and becomes Cardinalwing! Unfortunately, he had a disagreement with a thorn. He will require 2 herbs (x1 cobweb, and x1 of either goldenrod, horsetail, marigold, oak leaf, or sweet sedge) or just x1 cobweb and 1 moon rest. ]

Kits | [ Applenose and Mudspots are expecting kits! They are due in 2 moons. ]
    [ Willowtail is expecting kits! They are due in 2 moons. ]

Mod Notes | [ These rolls really wanted some injuries... Also, I left out Cinnamonpaw of assessments because it said he was leaving for a different clan, but he did roll to pass if you are keeping him c: ]

PheonionFox wrote:Image

Request | [ Whisperclan is sent a warrior! ]

Training | [ All apprentices learn a skill. ]

Herb Search | [ Stormwhisker and Splashpaw gather x1 bindweed, x1 marigold, and x1 stick. ]

Assessment | [ As none of the apprentices (Torpaw, Mischiefpaw, or Fauna) are 12 moons old, they all fail their assessments. ]

Border patrol | [ Breeze had a very hard time controlling four apprentices on his own. Unfortunately, though Breeze tried to warn the apprentices and get them back, the patrol encountered an angry and very hungry fox. They chased the fox off, but not before it was able to deliver some threatening injuries to the patrol. ]
    [ Mischiefpaw receives a deep scratch, requiring x1 herb (broom, dock, goldenrod, stinging nettle, tormetil, or wintergreen) and 1 moon rest. ]
    [ Daisypaw receives a broken paw. She will require x2 herbs (x1 stick + x1 bindweed) and 2 moons of rest. ]
    [ Torpaw and Breeze were lucky to have been further away from the fox, receiving only minor cuts and scrapes and only needing 1 moon rest. ]

Hunting | [ Otterfang and Tsunamipaw catch x1 vole and x1 mouse. ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ThicketClan [002]

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Number of Cats: 2
Feeding Needed: 2
Archive: here
Mod: Duplex
Notes: n/a

Lemonstar flicked her tail as she slipped out of the crumbling stump that made up her den. She nodded a greeting to the new medicine cat; Sparkgaze. Obviously, the young reddish molly had just awoken as well. 'Good morning,' Sparkgaze meowed, nose twitching. Her wide, green eyes darted from side to side for a moment before she shook herself. Lemonstar watched her sadly, understanding all too well what she must have been feeling.

The leader brushed her tail on her clanmate's shoulder before slipping out of camp. Her ears swivelled towards the bubbling sound of the stream and she decided to go fishing. She crept toward, light on her paws. As she approached the stream, her ears angled sideways to pick up sounds of prey or predators. finding nothing, she settled by the bank and peered into the water.

Meanwhile, Sparkgaze sifted through her herb stores. She straightened out the shrivelled piles carefully and uncovered a collection of droopy, damp leaves. She bit her lip, knowing that she'd have to get them out to dry before they started to moulder. If she didn't do it quickly they'd infect the rest of her herbs. But they were the last of the stores. She really needed to look for more. The molly laid out the wet leaves and padded out of camp. She'd go look for herbs near the fallen logs, maybe there'd be a clump of marigold or at least some more cobwebs. They were running so short since the sickness had ravaged ThicketClan. And the former medicine cat, Doesplash, hadn't managed to even save herself.

Sparkgaze winced slightly at the thought of the black-and-white molly, recalling the dreadful sight of her crumbled form inside a deep earthy pit. She hunched her shoulders for a moment, thinking of the message The Sky had sent her. She had been shocked that she was the new medicine cat. With an anxious flick of her ears, Sparkgaze slipped towards the field at the edge of their territory. She padded through the expanse of gravely sand, straight towards the light yellow boulder marking Doesplash's grave. Pain welling in her chest as she thought of her old friend, Sparkgaze draped a couple of pansies over the gravestone and headed back to the forest to gather herbs.

She slipped towards the twolegplace, ears pricked anxiously for any danger. Sparkgaze still couldn't stand the twolegplace, but surely there were herbs over there? Her blue eyes darted around fearfully as she reached the thunderpath. A low rumble spread from the rough stone under her paws to her belly, where it settled and made her ache. A few heartbeats after, a roaring monster poured past and buffeted nasty smelling wind into her face. Blinking the smoky gases out of her eyes, coughing, Sparkgaze checked there were no more monsters coming and pelted across the path.

She crouched on the fence, eyes wide in confusion. Where did she go from here? Looking down, she leapt into an enclosed rectangle of grass. How strange: there were no plants here at all, let alone herbs. At the corners of the rectangle, by the fence, sat four large boulders with plants towering out of them. Sparkgaze hurried over there, but couldn't reach to see inside. She backed away and crouched, before hurling herself at the boulder. It juddered and shock under her weight and with a screech of terror, Sparkgaze send it tumbling to the ground. She scrambled out of the dirty mess just as a yelling twoleg reached the grass. She dashed through a convenient gap in the fence, to be met by another cat.

"Calm down," Doesplash said clearly. Her shimmering form wavered and rippled with each word she spoke, but Sparkgaze's gaze was solemn and calm. She was in the presence of a Peace Warrior. "I-I'm sorry," she murmured, crouching low at Doesplash's translucent paws. "I.." Sparkgaze looked up anxiously as Doesplash shook her head. "No need. It was a beginner's mistake, true, but you are still learning."

✩―――――――――――――――――――✩

Happenings wrote:Leader:
↳Nothing this moon | 16.4.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Sparkgaze gathers herbs
Border Patrols:
↳Lemonstar patrols
Hunting Patrols:
↳Lemonstar hunts
Ranking Up:
↳Nothing so far
Mates & Kittings:
↳Nothing so far
Eaten
↳Not enough servings
[/size]

Leader:
          Lemonstar | 69 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☾[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Sparkgaze | 41 moons | molly |
          Apprentice: Name

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting/Fishing
    [ ] Fighting
    [ ] Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril

Mates:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Siblings:
    Name and Name | Parents
[/quote]
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 56

Postby faerie; » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:59 am

┌──────────┐

notes for simon / substitutes !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────┘
████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          clan count 59 females xx males xx servings 10 moonpool thursday

└────────────────────────┘

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

stories

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

willowtail seemed inseparable from goosecloud as they followed their clan away from the barncats. her eyes were bright and pelt well-groomed; ivoryfang wished she could say the same for herself. after the eagle attack, she was left with a soft limp and heavy eyes. although, she was relieved to see her clanmate genuinely happy for the first time in what seemed like seasons.

willowtail had lost her kits while amberclan still lived on the cliffs. she had been wracked with guilt for months, mourning for days on end in her empty nursery nest. goosecloud had shooed ivoryfang and boulderfoot away with their inquiries until willowtail confronted them herself.

“they were dead.” her expression was blank as she met ivoryfang's concerned stare. “bumbletail said there was nothing i couldve done.”

boulderfoot, the more sympathetic of the two, gently pressed his nose against willowtail's cheek. “im sorry, willowtail.” his soft mew invited her into his chest, sobs now escaping her. ivoryfang watched them carefully before weaving herself against willowtail's open side. awkwardly, she tried her best to console the molly.

now, willowtail didn't seem phased to return back. maybe it hasn't crossed her mind? ivoryfang thought. although, she did feel happy for the molly. willowtail must be excited about the arrival of kits soon. she watched as willowtail had to shuffle beside her mate so that she could protect her belly. goosecloud momentarily twined his tail with hers as he spoke. although, maybe the nursery would be too traumatizing for her. too fresh in her mind.

[new cats]
n/a

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: mapleheart, admonium, rowanclaw, marigoldstripe, brindleclaw
↳ hunt: tansybloom, goosecloud, minktuft, ivystripe, brandy, cricketcall

↳ border: antheart, crow's frost, beechstripe, brookrunner, ivoryfang
↳ border: turtlefur, ferretstar, locustwing, smoke's rising, demelza, oakstem
no new cats

↳ herbs: bumbletail, poppyleaf, sunnysprout, bea

[ training ]

olivepaw, mallowpaw, mintpaw, amare, sanura
( swimming )

pebblepaw, wolfpaw
( hunting, swimming, fighting, climbing )

[ assessments & ceremonies ]

[ kitting ]
n/a

[ deaths & injuries ]
n/a

[ used herbs ]
cicadaflutter: x1 horsetail
cardinalwing: x1 cobweb

[ other ]
mothpaw and pearpaw are trapped by twolegs. applenose, fearing the worst, allows herself to be captured as well. mudspots and barknose leave the clan and go after the twolegs to find their family.
> they will find a home in ame's clan, the neighourhood.

[the clan consumes x10 mouse.]

[center]
          leader
          ferretstar | 73m | tom | x
          lives: ★★★★

deputy:
          smoke's rising | 74m | molly | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 82m | tom | x
          bea | 78m | molly | x
          poppyleaf | 49m | molly | x
          sunnysprout | 20m | molly | x

⇁ patients
          foxwhisker | 13m | molly | x ⁎ 1 moon
          cardinalwing | 13m | tom | x ⁎ 1 moon
          cicadaflutter | 77m | she-cat | x ⁎ 1 moon
          woodfern | 29m | molly | x ⁎ 2 moons

senior warriors:
          orchidstep | 77m | she-cat |x
          kumonryu | 77m | tom | x
          cicadaflutter | 77m | she-cat | x
          dawntuft | 81m | she-cat | x
          brandy | 74m | molly | x

warriors:
          goosecloud | 53m | tom | x
          boulderfoot | 53m | tom | x
          shellskip | 53m | tom | x
          lionwatcher | 49m | molly | x
          brookrunner | 49m | molly | x
          brindleclaw | 49m | tom | x
          admonium | 60m | tom | x
          demelza | 60m | molly | x
          ivystripe | 43m | molly | x
          turtlefur | 43m | molly | x
          mousecurl | 40m | molly | x
          rabbitclaw | 38m | tom | x
          mudspots | 63m | tom | x
          cricketcall | 30m | tom | x
          antheart | 43m | tom | x
          duskwillow | 38m | tom | x
          tansybloom | 27m | molly | x
          barknose | 24m | tom | x
          oakstem | 30m | tom | x
          applenose | 55m | molly | x
          locustwing | 18m | molly | x
          mapleheart | 18m | tom | x
          crow's frost | 47m | tom | x
          ivoryfang | 49m | molly | x
          beechstripe | 12m | tom | x
          foxwhisker | 13m | molly | x
          minktuft | 13m | molly | x
          rowanclaw | 13m | tom | x
          marigoldstripe | 13m | molly | x
          cardinalwing | 13m | tom | x

intermediates:
          disabled warriors who cannot meet the daily quota
          of hunting and patrolling. instead, they learn about
          herbs, help kitting, and do other daily clan tasks.

flurryheart | 45m | molly | x
          woodfern | 29m | molly | x
          olivebranch | 74m | tom | x

apprentices:
          mothpaw | 12m | molly | x
          pearpaw | 12m | tom | x

mallowpaw | 9m | molly | x
          mintpaw | 9m | tom | x
          olivepaw | 9m | tom | x
          amare | 9m | tom | x
          sanura | 9m | molly | x
          pebblepaw | 8m | molly | x
          wolfpaw | 8m | tom | x

kings & queens:
          fenneltuft | 56m | molly | x ⁎ permanent
          willowtail | 56m | molly | x

kits:

fostered kits:
          sarafina | 2m | molly | x
          beka | 2m | molly | x
          kirabo | 2m | tom | x

elders:
          falconwatcher | 119m | tom | x
          dogtooth | 90m | molly | x
          ale | 94m | tom | x
          lilystripe | 93m | molly | x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x
          x

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x4
    catmint | greencough remedy | x6
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x1
    cobwebs | bandage | x1 x0 > x2
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x5
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x6
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x3
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x3
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x2
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x2
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x4
    juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
    comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x2
    sweetsedge | eases infection | x3
    cob nuts | x2
    heather nectar | x3
    alder bark | x2
    dandelion | x1
    hawk/chickweed | x4
    mouse bile | x5
    blackberry | x2
    lambs ear | x2
    rush | x2
    parsley | x1
    garlic | x1
    nettle | x1
    chamomile | x2
    mallow | x3
    ragwort | x3
    rosemary | x2
    horsetail | x4 x3
    bindweed | x1
    willow bark | x2
    burdock | x2
    daisy leaf | x2
    lovage | x2
    mint | x3
    oak leaf | x3
    foxglove seeds | x1
    juniper | x1
    elder leaf | x1
    raspberry leaf | x1
    dock | x3
    catchweed | x1
    ivy leaf | x2
    stick | x3
    honey | x1
    celadine | x4
    willow leaves | x2
    colt's foot | x4
    bright-eye | x1
    beech | x1
    blazing star | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x23 x13 | 1 servings
    vole | x3 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x13 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x21 | 2 servings
    small fish | x6 | 2 servings
    big fish | x3 | 3 servings

mentors:
    update soon dude

deceased cats:
    larkstream | greencough
    patch | greencough poisoned
    almondflower & unnamed kit | birthing complications
    otterstripe | drowned
    blackpatch | poisoned
    rattlepaw, viperpaw | drowning
    lilypaw | fox attack
    squirreltuft | greencough
    dovewatcher | frostbite & greencough
    dragonfly | childbirth
    coppertooth | patrol attack
    chestnut | patrol attack
    thriftkit, redkit, beetlekit | kitcough
    hollykit | full paralysis

family:
    orchidstep & father | goosecloud, boulderfoot, mist, shellskip
    dawntuft & father | poppyleaf, ivoryfang, lionwatcher
    tigerspring & father | brookrunner, brindleclaw, sheepheart
    owlbloom & lightningstripe | otterstripe, nettleflower, mintfur
    cicadaflutter & ferretfur | locustpaw
    brandy & olivebranch | ivystripe, turtlefur
    newtberry & starling | stormpaw, flypaw
    willowtail & goosecloud | petalpaw, valerianpaw, minnowpaw
    flurryheart & brindleclaw | maplepaw, peachpaw (adopted)
    pigeonfoot & unnamed father | tansybloom, lilypaw
    almondflower & sunpeak | dippertuft, cottonleaf, juniperclaw, sagefur, fawntail
    demelza & admonium | millie, beau, jasper, freya, adanya
    sootstar & rivergum |rattlepaw, viperpaw
    adanya & cricketcall | amare, sanura
    bea & bumbletail | mallowkit, mintkit, olivekit, hollykit
    dragonfly & antheart | foxkit, minkkit, marigoldkit, rowankit, beekit
    applenose & mudspots | beetlekit, mothkit, redkit, cloverkit, thriftkit
    adanya & duskwillow | beka, sarafina, kirabo
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( jaggedclan ;; 012 ))

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 am

ImageImage
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
(( population ;; forty )) (( servings ;; seven )) (( next moonfalls visit ;; march twenty-third )) (( mod ;; winter solstice ))
(( toms ;; twenty )) (( mollies ;; twenty ))

(( ✏︎ [ frostfall's p.o.v. ]
    the stench of fox wafted over frostfall, the gust of wind that brought it ruffling his medium-length, snow-white fur. he lifted his muzzle, inhaling deeply and letting the horrid scent rattle around in his head before turning to the rest of his patrol. summitstar stood respectfully behind him, and frostfall dipped his head to the leader. "now, now, frostfall. you're the leader of this patrol, no need for such formalities!" the leader of jaggedclan chuckled, and frostfell felt his ear-tips burn from embarrassment. without waiting a second, the tom cleared his throat to catch the attention of kestrelcloud and ospreycloud, who were both having a jolly good time tossing stones over the side of the cliff.
    "we're at the border, but the fox scent keeps going. we can either follow it to make sure it is truly gone, or we can turn and go back to camp because it is technically outside our territory," frostfall explained as the familiar, cold scent of the jaggedclan border brushed across his tongue when he open his maw to breath in he crisp, mountain air. kestrelcloud bristled as she pressed close to ospreycloud, narrowing her eyes when another strong burst of wind brought even fresher fox stench across the border. frostfall had already made up his mind, but he stared expectantly at his patrol so that they could voice their thoughts.
    "i say we should follow it. the mangy bee-brain better not be circling back around and heading back into our mountain," the molly mewed with a slight hiss edging her voice, and kestrelcloud nodded eagerly to agree with her friend's advice. frostfall nodded, and summitstar flicked his tail as if to say 'lead the way'. as frostfall took the first daring step across the border, it hit him how close the two she-cat's were acting. he let out a sigh and chuckled. if his suspicions were correct, a new set of mates will be announced the clan soon. without another thought, the leader of the patrol finally made his way completely across the border.

[ cherrystep's p.o.v. ]
    cherrystep hauled himself up onto a large stone that jutted out from the floor of the gathering cavern. he opened his maw and let out a wail to signal to the cats that were just milling about to gather around him. 'i can't wait until addersong can take back over her duties. i'm sick of this responsibility that clouds over me day and night.' he thought as cats began to quieten down around him. "it is time for the daily patrol assignments," the older tom began, but paused when he made eye contact with a smiling addersong in the back of the crowd. "weaselwind, since you're new i would like you to prove your worth by taking thicketbelly, duskpelt, and shadowflame on a hunting patrol north of here." cherrystep paused as the cats broke out of the crowd and made their way to the exit.
    "haypelt, take mountainsong, witherthorn, and featherpaw on a hunting patrol to the east. it will give featherpaw some good experience," the tom stopped again and flashed a bright smile towards the new apprentice. she was practically bouncing about the cave as witherthorn led her to the other two cats they were going with. witherthorn may be young, but he had proven his worth to summitstar when he was an apprentice.
    "frostfall, kestrelcloud, ospreycloud, and summitstar are all still out checking the fox scent, so thistleheart will lead eveningpounce, sagetalon, and i on a border patrol. return to whatever you were doing before if i didn't call on your name," cherrystep meowed, and addersong made her way through the crowd to him. she purred and touched noses with him as a greeting.
    "you're doing fine, cherrystep. summitstar sure seems to think so. your kits are absolutely excited about the fact that you're best friends with the leader and you're the acting deputy. but don't worry, i'll be taking my position back soon," she said with a purr before padding back to where her three kits were wrestling by the nursery. cherrystep let out the breath he was holding before heading over to where the patrol he was a part of was waiting on him.

[ sunstreak's p.o.v. ]
    "i'm so proud of you, ravenpaw. today is the day you've been waiting for," sunstreak meowed as he padded up to his apprentice. ravenpaw was a bit older than your average apprentice, but he had started late and didn't seem to mind the fact that other apprentices had become warriors at a younger age than he. as soon as ravenpaw heard sunstreak's final words, he leaped his paws and let out a purr of delight. he danced around and pressed his nose to sunstreak's ear to display his joy.
    "oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" the tom cried, realizing that he would be a warrior soon. he knew whisperfeather's and splashshade's kits were young enough that he could possibly be their mentor when the time came. he was so excited that he could barely sit still. "let's go!" he cried, dashing for the exit, his youthful energy bursting at the seams. sunstreak chuckled as he picked his pace up to a jog to catch up to his eager apprenticed. ❖ ))

(( welcomes ;; ➵ jaggedclan welcomes thicketbelly and weaselwind as warriors.

hunting ;; ➵ weaselwind, thicketbelly, duskpelt, & shadowflame hunt.
    ➵ haypelt, mountainsong, witherthorn, & featherpaw hunt.

patrols ;; ➵ frostfall, kestrelcloud, ospreycloud, & summitstar decide to follow the fox scent over the border to be sure that it is truly gone.
    ➵ thistleheart, eveningpounce, sagetalon, & cherrystep patrol.

herb searching ;; ➵ loonfrost & webpuddle search for herbs.

kittings ;; ➵ none this moon.

new mates ;; ➵ none this moon.

new ranks ;; ➵ tigerkit is now six moons and old enough to become an apprentice. summitstar would like tigerkit to be apprenticed to eveningpounce.
    ➵ birchkit is now six moons and old enough to become an apprentice. summitstar would like birchkit to be apprenticed to duskpelt.
    ➵ oakkit is now six moons and old enough to become an apprentice. summitstar would like oakkit to be apprenticed to sagetalon.

training ;; ➵ witherthorn trains featherpaw in hunting.

assessments ;; ➵ ravenpaw is ready to take his final assessment! if he passes, his name will be ravenflight.

requests ;; ➵ none this moon.

consumes ;; ➵ jaggedclan consumes two mountain birds and one mouse.

notes for mod ;; ➵ none this moon. ))

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
(( summitstar ;; forty-one moons ;; tom ;; x )) | nine lives remaining

deputy:
(( temporarily in nursery. cherrystep is fulfilling the duties for the next
few moons. ))

medicine cats:
(( loonfrost ;; forty-seven moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( webpuddle ;; nineteen moons ;; tom ;; x )) | blind

warriors:
(( cherrystep ;; seventy-five moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( cinderflame ;; forty-eight moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( sunstreak ;; seventy-nine moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( ospreycloud ;; nineteen moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( witherthorn ;; nineteen moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( shadowflame ;; twenty-seven moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( egretmuzzle ;; fifty-seven moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( frostfall ;; twenty-seven moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( duskpelt ;; thirty-four moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( mountainsong ;; twenty-six moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( haypelt ;; twenty-one moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( eveningpounce ;; thirty-three moons ;; molly ;; x [ left ] ))
(( kestrelcloud ;; thirty-three moons ;; molly ;; x [ right ] ))
(( sagetalon ;; forty-five moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( thistleheart ;; thirty-six moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( thicketbelly ;; forty-two moons ;; tom ;; x
(( weaselwind ;; forty-two moons ;; tom ;; x

apprentices:
(( ravenpaw ;; fourteen moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( featherpaw ;; seven moons ;; molly ;; x ))

queens:
(( addersong ;; forty-three moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( twocrow ;; thirty-four moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( whisperfeather ;; sixty-nine moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( splashshade ;; forty-six moons ;; molly ;; x ))

kits:
(( juncokit ;; five moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( rookkit ;; five moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( duckkit ;; five moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( tigerkit ;; six moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( birchkit ;; six moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( oakkit ;; six moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( sunkit ;; three moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( foxkit ;; three moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( dawnkit ;; three moons ;; molly ;; x ))
(( shadekit ;; three moons ;; molly ;; x [ left ] ))
(( whiskerkit ;; three moons ;; molly ;; x [ right ] ))
(( pebblekit ;; three moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( mothkit ;; three moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( wildkit ;; three moons ;; tom ;; x ))

elders:
(( name ;; age ;; gender ;; link ))
borders:
(( north ;; clan ;; user ))
(( northeast ;; clan ;; user ))
(( east ;; clan ;; user ))
(( southeast ;; clan ;; user ))
(( south ;; clan ;; user ))
(( southwest ;; fireclan ;; galipaygo ))
(( west ;; evanora's reach ;; tēorian ))
(( northwest ;; clan ;; user ))

medicine store:
(( alder bark ;; eases toothaches ;; one ))
(( borage ;; produces more milk, brings down fevers, soothes bad bellies,
+ relieves tight chests ;; one ))
(( burdock root ;; lessens pain of rat bites + soothes sore pads ;; one ))
(( catmint ;; cure for greencough ;; one ))
(( celandine ;; soothes weakened or damaged eyes ;; one ))
(( chervil ;; helps infected wounds and bellyache ;; two ))
(( chickweed ;; treats greencough ;; one ))
(( cobwebs ;; stops bleeding ;; two ))
(( dock ;; soothes scratches + sore pads, eases pain of wounds
when lining nest ;; one ))
(( dried oak leaves ;; stops infection from setting in ;; one ))
(( fennel ;; helps pain in the hips ;; one ))
(( feverfew ;; helps fever, aches, and pains ;; one ))
(( goldenrod ;; heals wounds ;; one ))
(( honey ;; soothes infection and eases sore throats ;; one ))
(( marigold ;; stops infection ;; one ))
(( mouse bile ;; kills ticks ;; one ))
(( poppy seeds ;; soothes shock and distress and eases pain ;; one ))
(( rush ;; holds broken limbs in place ;; one ))
(( stinging nettle ;; induces vomiting or eases swelling ;; one ))
(( tansy ;; cures coughs, wounds, and poison ;; one ))
(( yarrow ;; makes cat vomit up toxins ;; two ))

prey pile:
(( mice ;; one serving ;; three )) [ - 1 ]
(( shrew ;; one serving ;; four ))
(( stoat ;; two servings ;; four ))
(( small fish ;; two servings ;; five ))
(( hare ;; three servings ;; one ))
(( mountain birds ;; three servings ;; three )) [ - 2 ]

mentors:
(( sunstreak ;; ravenpaw ;; four ;;
↪ hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing ))
(( witherthorn ;; featherpaw ;; zero ;;
↪ moves ))

families:
(( summitstar ;; addersong ;;
↪ juncokit, rookkit, duckkit ))
(( unknown ;; thistleheart ;;
↪ featherpaw ))
(( unknown ;; twocrow ;;
↪ tigerkit, birchkit, oakkit ))
(( cherrystep ;; whisperfeather ;;
↪ sunkit, foxkit, dawnkit, shadekit,
whiskerkit, pebblekit ))
(( cinderflame ;; splashshade ;;
↪ mothkit, wildkit ))
(( sunstreak ;; egretmuzzle ;;
↪ none ))
(( frostfall ;; mountainsong ;;
↪ none ))

deceased cats:
(( name ;;
↪ cause of death ))
(( name ;;
↪ cause of death ))

tentative future different names:
• ravenpaw ➵ ravenflight
• featherpaw ➵ feathereyes
• juncokit ➵ juncopaw ➵ juncoheart
• rookkit ➵ rookpaw ➵ rookwhisker
• duckkit ➵ duckpaw ➵ duckjump
• tigerkit ➵ tigerpaw ➵ tigershadow
• birchkit ➵ birchpaw ➵ birchcloud
• oakkit ➵ oakpaw ➵ oakblossom
• sunkit ➵ sunpaw ➵ sunscreech
• foxkit ➵ foxpaw ➵ foxcry
• dawnkit ➵ dawnpaw ➵ dawnbreeze
• shadekit ➵ shadepaw ➵ shadewind
• whiskerkit ➵ whiskerpaw ➵ whiskerrain
• pebblekit ➵ pebblepaw ➵ pebbleear
• mothkit ➵ mothpaw ➵ mothnose
• wildkit ➵ wildpaw ➵ wildheart

font credit.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kach's replies - " i dont care u broke ur elbow "

Postby akame, » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:01 am

/ charclan / echoclan / the coven / bayclan / quickclan / night's watch /
    jade empire / badgerclan / the outlaws / avianclan / faceclan / charocalclan
    [ 00. current season: leaffall ] [ 01. kacchan's reply batch nombre quatre ]

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

─ ─ ─
    ─ ─ ─
    ─ ─ ─
sup! it's been a while huh? sorry i've been missing out on reply dates, the work piling up on my desk is wild lmao. anyways!
here are replies, if i missed any of y'all (which im pretty sure i have) then please pm me with your clan post and i'll edit thi
s with your reply asap! the cs search engine sucks but you didn't hear that from me hehe. dont be afraid to contact me on d
iscord or on here if you have any concerns of plot-lines you want me to be aware of! thank you so much, have a great day!
───────────────── ❝ REWRITE YOUR HISTORY !!❞ ───────────────────────

quickclan: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

a) magpiekit, tinselkit, and rivuletkit are now newly made apprentices of quickclan.
          xxtheir new names are magpiepaw, tinselpaw, and rivuletpaw.
          b) rownpaw takes their assessment and succeeds. rosepaw takes their assessment but fails it.
          c) falconflight's patrol catch +1 mouse, +1 small bird, +1 squirrel, & +1 hare
          d) oakseed's patrol come back with +1 minnow, +1 bird, +1 rabbit, & +1 mouse
          e) snakespot's patrol caught +1 hare, +1 small fish, & +1 squirrel
          f) sparrowcall's returns to camp with +2 fish, +1 mouse, and +1 hare
          g) redstars patrol have found an apprentice
          h) alpinemask and gorseberry gather +1 ragwort leaves, +1 wintergreen, and +1 stick
          i) darterpaw does not pass but owletpaw, fleetingpaw, and daffofilpaw pass the skill
          j) marshpaw and dandelionpaw didn't pass the skill but finchpaw, cricketpaw,
          xx and boulderpaw pass
          k) cardinalpaw passes but rainypaw, webpaw, and dovepaw don’t master the hunting skill
          l) autumpaw learn herb identification

m) flurrywind has a paw sprain that will need to be treated with +1 elder leaves. they're
          xxrequired to rest for a moon.
          n) flintpaw receives a side wound from a rouge that will need +1 goldenrod and +1 cobweb.
          o) nightfall receives a belly wound in battle. they shouldn't need any herbs,
          but is required to rest for 1 moon.

jade empire: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

a) the jade empire’s ancestors welcome rìchū, píngguo, shuihuā, tiān koudài, xià rì,
          xxméiguī mù, and báixuě.
          b) the wish was heard loud and clear, and so the ancestors sent a loyal soldier to the empire.
          c) kai’s hunting patrol goes smoothly, catching +1 frog and +1 carp.
          d) báixuě’s border patrol returns to camp with a new soldier.
          e) méiguī mù & xià rì gather and return with +1 burnet, +1 parsley, and +1 mint.
          f) báixuě, tiān koudài & shuihuā all pass their training.

night's watch: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

a) upon balem’s request, the ice cavern gives a worthy warrior to night’s watch.
          b) balem & lex’s border patrol run across a queen who’s due in 2 moons.
          c) balem & lex come back to camp with +1 shrew and +1 rabbit.
          d) lex trains with balem and learns the skill: tracking.

─────────────────── ❝ LET OUT YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!❞ ────────────────
Last edited by akame, on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiningclan 036

Postby Kazin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 am

Number of Cats: 046 | 24 ♂ | 22 ♀ | 8 servings needed next serving needed at 49
Herb Storage | Deceased Cats | Mates / Family

Cricketheart's mind was far from on the task Scorchstar set out for him. He could not have cared less about the silly competition Scorchstar gave everyone, and certainly didn't care about the way most of the cats had been acting. They all wanted to show off, to be the warriors that were picked. It was very frustrating for a cat like Cricketheart, who had grown up humble about his skills and less of a show-off than most of these cats. It was infuriating, but he didn't want to snap at anyone. Or make Scorchstar made, because he truly did love his work. He just wasn't sure he loved this part of the work, but at least it would be over soon.
The one thing that Cricketheart did find more refreshing was that he gave himself the opportunity to truly see the other cats and get to know them. It was eye opening for the black tom to see that he never really knew the other cats, at least not really. He felt he had finally made some close friends; able to talk more than just assignments or findings on patrols, able to talk more than strategy... it was weird. He had fun this moon.
The one thing in particular that stood out to him was seeing which cats truly deserved an honor like senior warrior. The quieter leaders, the strong personalities that weren't trying to show off. It was helpful for the deputy to see who he should trust more as leaders of patrol, even if he didn't select them as one of the five senior warriors. It was with these cats in mind that Cricketheart found himself in Scorchstar's den, relaying the cats he felt would fit a warrior adviser role. He felt calm about the scenario, the panic from last moon gone. Perhaps some cats would be angry, but everything would work out. It was an apprentice training session that truly made up Cricketheart's mind - the time that the mentors didn't even know he had been watching. It was these moments that made Cricketheart realize most of the cats performed true to themselves when he didn't make his presence known.
He found himself watching the hunting training with the five energetic apprentices. Scorchstar had entrusted four new warriors the duty of training these apprentices, plus Daisypatch, who had proved that she was skilled enough to train a second apprentice.

"Alright, we are going to be practicing as a group first." Cricketheart had just come from the camp, just invisible behind a nearby tree as he neared the training grounds. He watched and listened, hearing Daisypatch's usually quiet voice ring out as she took leadership of the training session. "Us warriors are going to demonstrate our own hunting techniques - every cat could have a different technique, so it's going to really help if you find one that's comfortable for you. It may take a few moons, but we will practice our hunting stances often." Cricketheart peeked around as the mentors had all demonstrated hunting crouches, the apprentices watching carefully, sitting huddled together and staring with wide eyes. Daisypatch had then, after making sure the apprentices understood, conferred with the other warriors to split off into smaller groups, allowing each apprentice to make their own stance and critiquing each one. While her skills with training were adept, it was her attitude after failure and after success that really impressed Cricketheart.
One of the apprentices had grown increasingly aggravated as he felt like he couldn't get the right stance down. Daisypatch was encouraging of the tom, but also sharp when she needed. She would praise his attempts and give him gentle corrections when he needed. And at the end, Cricketheart had made up his mind that Daisypatch deserved the new role.
"We all did excellent today," Daisypatch said as their training came to an end. "For working so hard, I would like to reward you with a race!" The apprentice's eyes lit up, each gaining a new energy as they started talking animatedly about being able to prove who was fastest. Even out of the warriors! Cricketheart watched in amusement as the apprentices raced with the warriors, all the cats laughing and having a good time, forgetting all the frustrating parts of the training. It was truly wonderful.

Cricketheart snapped out of his thoughts as Scorchstar called the meeting. "Shiningclan cats, please gather as I announce our new adviser warriors! All cats should be present for this meeting. I will remind everyone," the leader said as everyone gathered, allowing cats to get settled as they listened, "that this role is not replacing our deputy. This is only for practical reasons of needing level headed cats to help us plan, and give both Cricketheart and me the ability to give more responsibility as our clan grows." Murmurs slowly died down once Scorchstar looked around again, making sure that every cat seemed to be there. "Good," the gray tom said, satisfied that all cats were here. "All warriors were considered for this role, regardless of age or experience, and I regret that I would only allow myself five adviser warriors. Do not think this position is closed - I feel that this will be very dynamic and will always change."
"Without further discussion, I will get right to it. I would like each cat that I call to come forward so we can properly recognize you." A brief pause shifted throughout the camp, the attention of cats undivided as they waited for Scorchstar.
"The first cat Cricketheart mentioned did great not only in training apprentices, but also in knowing when she should lead or should follow. Daisypatch, please come forward. Cricketheart and I both agree you are one that should be an adviser." The she-cat, stunned but happy, took her place a the front as cheers rang out. "Next, a cat I have grown close to and has proved himself time and time again - Birchstorm." The brown tom showed no emotion as he went up to the front, though his kits were cheering loudly and he gave them a rare smirk. "Asterlight is the third we have chosen, despite his young age; he has shown that he has great skill in leadership and I would be honored to have him as an adviser. Appleclaw will be the fourth." Scorchstar waited until the cheers died down, allowing the four cats to settle up front before making his last announcement.
"The last warrior might come as a bit of a shock, but she has done more than many to prove her strength and her optimism and great skills. She has kits right now, but will be taking her role as adviser, if she would, after they become apprentices. Slatefang will be the last of the five." The large gray she-cat stared at her father, though her kits were bouncing around her and chanting happily. The cats all chanted for the chosen five, no cat angry to not have been chosen, happy for their friends.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ Hunting ]
Rabbitmask, Ashbreeze, Jaguarbite,
Emberthorn, and Hailstep hunt.
Raventail, Appleclaw, Owltalon,
Cherryheart, Birchstorm, and Nightfrost hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
Argentfang, Deerleg, Ferretclaw,
Hollyfoot, Rivergaze,
and Bramblepond patrol
the borders.
    [ Rank Up ]
    Dunepaw is ready for
    his warrior assessment! If he
    passes he will return as Dunewhisker.

[ Mates / Kits ]
    Cindersong due in 1 moons.

[ Other / Request ]
    Scorchstar requests a warrior.
    ShiningClan consumes 2 birds
    and a squirrel [8 servings].
    Note: Herbs are now
    located in my archive. Link is
    listed on top if needed.
[ Training ]
Swimming: Rainpaw, Minkpaw,
and Martenpaw.

Stealth: Sorrelpaw.

Hunting: Ivypaw, Rowanpaw,
Peachpaw, Pikepaw, and Seedpaw.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Leader
Scorchstar | 58 moons | ♂ |
Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy
Cricketheart | 41 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats
Timberleaf | 26 moons | ♂ |
Olivepaw | 9 moons | ♀ |

Warriors
Firesong | 63 moons | ♀ |
Argentfang | 57 moons | ♂ |
Thornstrike | 47 moons | ♂ |
Birchstorm | 41 moons | ♂ |
Cherryheart | 41 moons | ♂ |
Snowflower | 39 moons | ♀ |
Nightfrost | 38 moons | ♀ |
Appleclaw | 37 moons | ♂ |
Maplecloud | 37 moons | ♀ |
Deerleg | 36 moons | ♂ |
Daisypatch | 34 moons | ♀ |
Apprentices
Sorrelpaw | 13 moons | ♀ |
Dunepaw | 12 moons | ♂ |
Rainpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
Minkpaw | 9 moons | ♀ |
Martenpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
Ivypaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
Rowanpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
Peachpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
Seedpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
Pikepaw | 7 moons | ♂ |

Queens
Turtlegaze | 50 moons | ♀ |
Slatefang | 30 moons | ♀ |
Cindersong | 30 moons | ♀ |

Kits
Dustkit | 4 moons | ♀ |
Swiftkit | 3 moons | ♂ |
Shrikekit | 3 moons | ♂ |
Warriors (cont.)
Jaguarbite | 32 moons | ♂ |
Ferretclaw | 28 moons | ♀ |
Hollyfoot | 28 moons | ♀ |
Thymetail | 28 moons | ♂ |
Rabbitmask | 25 moons | ♂ |
Rivergaze | 25 moons | ♀ |
Darkthunder | 24 moons | ♂ |
Raventail | 22 moons | ♀ |
Honeyflame | 22 moons | ♀ |
Ashbreeze | 21 moons | ♂ |
Emberthorn | 21 moons | ♀ |
Bramblepond | 18 moons | ♂ |
Asterlight | 15 moons | ♂ |
Hailstep | 15 moons | ♂ |
Owltalon | 15 moons | ♀ |

Elders
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Mentors
Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Deerleg | Dunepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Cindersong | Sorrelpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Thornstrike | Rainpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Snowflower | Minkpaw | H,St, Sw, F, T.
Scorchstar | Martenpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Thymetail | Ivypaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Rabbitmask | Rowanpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Daisypatch | Peachpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Honeyflame | Seedpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Ashbreeze | Pikepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Ally Clans: none (open)
Enemy clans: none (open)

Borders:
North | open | location
South | open | location
East | open | location
West | open | location

filler filler filler
filler filler filler
filler filler filler
filler filler filler

Fresh-Kill Pile
Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x7 | 3 servings
Bird | x5 | 3 servings
Small fish | x6 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
Frog | x8 | 1 serving

Two birds
and one
squirrel are
consumed this moon.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mossclan ❃ Introduction

Postby étoilée » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:12 am

Mossclan is located in a deciduous forest with many rivers flowing through its territory. Because of this, swimming and fishing are necessary skills for every warrior to know and every apprentice to learn. Physically, most cats of Mossclan are lithe and agile, but their coats come in a variety of lengths, textures, and colors. Mossclan is generally more religious than most other clans. Their unwavering faith in Starclan and the Warrior Code is what drives many of their actions. Mossclan is very welcoming to cats of all backgrounds and can be a little too trusting at times.
étoilée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 22

Postby hazilnut » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:58 am

Leaffall

The leaffall days grow shorter and colder but the first frost is still a ways off. Forest floors are a carpet of crunchy brown leaves and plains little more than dry spindly grass. Now that the trees have shed their brilliant pelts to look out upon the bare branches is almost a depressing sight. The wooden skeletons lack even snow to dull their shape edges and when the wind blows especially strongly its almost as if the branches are moving on their own, reaching towards the sky as if to ask for their cover back.
[Moorclan] [Fireclan/Deathclan] [Robinclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Spiderclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Lampreypelt & Trouttail (Herb Patrol)
All Apprentices Train
Bramblefur, Larknose and Smudgeflower (Border Patrol)
Thriftclaw, Linnettail and Honeynose (Border Patrol)
Gooseflight, Elmstorm and Crowfoot (Hunting Patrol)
Foxflower, Waxwing and Slatenose (Hunting Patrol)

► Lampreypelt & Trouttail gather x1 bindweed, x1 willow leaves & x1 raspberry leaf
► Plumpaw, Pearpaw & Firpaw learn climbing
► Mallowpaw & Newtpaw learn swimming but the cold bothers Newtpaw's weak teeth and she needs x1 alder bark
► Eveningpaw, Thistlepaw & Teaselpaw learn hunting
► Bramblefur's patrol finds a, rather large, potential apprentice
► Thriftclaw's patrol finds nothing of interest
► Gooseflight's patrol catches x1 vole & x1 pigeon
► Foxflower's patrol is unable to catch anything

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Mountainstar, Streammist, Featherwillow, Twigstep & Shellwhisker
Near the Lake: Stoneburr, Barkspring, Songsnow & Echobreeze
Around the Caves: Ivynose, Redheart, Stonetail & Bloomfall

patrols - North & East Borders: Foxtrot, Minnowstream, Sealfur, Daisyear, Archeye & Ashfire
South & West Borders: Snowtail, Beargaze, Kestrelfire, Rippleshine, Ebonyflame & Mothpool

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs, the wounded cats are cared for & treated - Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Dewpaw are kept under supervision and rest for 1 moon
kittings - n/a
relationships - the clan come together to mourn their first loss, the passing of Ashenkit is felt by all as they bury the small body and pay respects, a small shining star is sought out and chosen to represent the kit - their grief brings all closer together
mentoring - offensive combat: n/a
defensive combat: Blizzardpaw
tracking: Halfpaw & Hawkpaw
climbing: n/a
amateur hunting: Sunpaw
stalking: n/a
swimming: n/a
hunting: n/a
amateur combat: Oakpaw

assessments - Sandpaw goes for his hunting assessment, Cherrypaw, Crowpaw & Sleekpaw go for their warrior assessments
rank changes - n/a

mod notes - thanks so much x
consumes - Moonclan consumes 10 servings, finishing off 3x mice, 1x small fish, 1x hare & 1x squirrel

► Mountainstar's patrol catches x2 small fish
► Stoneburr's patrol catches x1 bird & x1 squirrel
► Ivynose's patrol catches x1 mouse & x1 squirrel
► Foxtrot's patrol finds nothing of interest
► Snowtail's patrol passes without drama except for when Mothpool twists her ankle in a rabbit's burrow. She will need x1 elder leaf.
► Blossomspeck & Lilybloom gather x1 parsley, x1 mint & x1 elder leaf
► Starclan welcomes Ashenclan into their ranks. He will be well taken care of.
► Blizzardpaw learns offensive combat
► Halfpaw & Hawkpaw fail tracking
► Sunpaw learns amateur hunting but winds up with a few scratches that need x1 broom & x1 oak leaf
► Oakpaw fails amateur combat
► Sandpaw passes his hunting assessment
► Cherrypaw passes her warrior assessment with a few scratches requiring x1 tormentil
► Crowpaw passes his warrior assesment
► Sleekpaw passes his warrior assesment

k a e d e wrote:

tinypaw and stormpaw join the clan! tinypaw is crowpelt's apprentice, stormpaw is loudbreeze's. cheers, winter solstice!
milkflower goes into labor
loudbreeze trains stormpaw on hunting
crowpelt and tinypaw go again on herbs
nightpatch trains toothpaw on training
venomstar hunts alone
in the meantime, nightpatch asks for loudbreeze to be his mate
the clan has a small fish and an egg to feast on

► Milkflower gives birth to two healthy kits and one kit with a twisted hind leg
► Stormpaw learns hunting
► Tinypaw and Crowpelt gather x1 poppy seeds, x1 sorrel & x1 yarrow
► Toothpaw learns the training skill
► Venomstar catches x1 frog
► If Loudbreeze accepts Nightpatch and the two wish to have kits, Loudbreeze will be pregnant

étoilée wrote:

Mossclan is located in a deciduous forest with many rivers flowing through its territory. Because of this, swimming and fishing are necessary skills for every warrior to know and every apprentice to learn. Physically, most cats of Mossclan are lithe and agile, but their coats come in a variety of lengths, textures, and colors. Mossclan is generally more religious than most other clans. Their unwavering faith in Starclan and the Warrior Code is what drives many of their actions. Mossclan is very welcoming to cats of all backgrounds and can be a little too trusting at times.

► Mossclan has been founded
► Katrione will assign your mod
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me