Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[✫] spruceclan. [7]

Postby egg warden » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:07 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
0027 total ━ 0014 she-cats ━ 0013 tom-cats
archive ━ servings: 5
mod: simonpet ━ next great cave visit: ???

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

based on what i'll write in my last post, i'll update THIS.

- introductions of egretstorm, cinderfern, heronkit, silverpaw, and palmbreeze.

- palmbreeze and cavernstar hit it off!

- cavernstar is visited by his grandmother from starclan.

- silverpaw vs peachpaw & blackpaw.

- waspwing takes a liking to heronkit.

- tinysnail and turtlepaw become quick friends.

- antlercrash storms the medicine cat den: morningstripe's in labor!
the run down.
consumption-
[ spruceclan consumes one quail(3s) and one bluegill(2s). ]

patrols-
[ lead: magpieflight, waspwing, twitenose, drizzleskies, and sproutreach hunt. ]
[ lead: archshadow, raptorgaze, sweetriver, swiftberry, and dandelionwisp hunt. ]
[ lead: cavernstar, pearblossom, antlercrash, badgerbelly, and shrikethorn hunt. ]
[ tinysnail and turtlepaw gather herbs. ]

training-
[ pearblossom trains peachpaw in advanced battle I. ]
[ archshadow trains blackpaw in hunting. ]
[ magpieflight trains silverpaw in hunting. ]

mates-
[ morningstripe is kitting! tinysnail & turtlepaw are at the ready for assistance. ]

the great cave-
[ no visit this moon. just dreams. ]

notes to simonpet.
✫ once again i am up at 4 am trying to
work on these but i would like to remind
you that i am in the process of moving and
will be backtracking to work on posts once
i've gotten to my vacation spot (;
✫ i Love you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

leader ✫ 0001
          ⊱ ❝cavernstar | 31m | ♂ | bio
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy ✫ 0001
          ⊱ ❝magpieflight | 27m | ♀ | bio

healer ✫ 0001
          ⊱ ❝tinysnail| 45m | ♂ | bio

healer apprentice ✫ 0001
          ⊱ ❝turtlepaw | 8m | ♂ | bio

warriors ✫ 0016
          ⊱ ❝archshadow | 39m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝waspwing | 20m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝pearblossom | 55m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝raptorgaze | 56m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝badgerbelly | 50m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝shrikethorn | 39m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝swiftberry | 17m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝twitenose | 17m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝antlercrash | 53m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝sweetriver | 67m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝drizzleskies | 32m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝sproutreach | 32m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝dandelionwisp | 12m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝egretstorm | 63m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝cinderfern | 47m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝palmbreeze | 3om | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link]b[/url]io

apprentices ✫ 0003
          ⊱ ❝peachpaw | 10m | ♀ | bio
          ⊱ ❝blackpaw | 8m | ♂ | bio
          ⊱ ❝silverpaw | 8m | ♀ | bio

queens ✫ 0002
          ⊱ ❝morningstripe | 43m | ♀ | bio
          kitting!
          ⊱ ❝ambershine | 65m | ♀ | bio
          ↪ none in spruceclan
          ⊱ ❝name | age | ♀ | [url=link]b[/url]io
          ↪ kit names

kits ✫ 0001
          ⊱ ❝heronkit | 5m | ♂ | bio

elders ✫ 0001
          ⊱ ❝koisplash | 128m | ♂ | bio
    ally clans ✫ 0000
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans ✫ 0000
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders ✫ 4/8 filled
    northwest | highgarden | eagle,
    north | clan | username
    northeast | clan | username
    east | jade empire | petrichor__
    southeast | clan | username
    south | avianclan | mellifluous,
    southwest | echoclan | katrione
    west | groveclan | solyn

herb storage

fresh-kill storage

mentors
    pearblossom + peachpaw | 4 sessions
    ↪ battle, hunting, tracking, swimming
    archshadow + blackpaw | 2 sessions
    ↪ swimming, battle, moves, moves
    magpieflight | silverpaw | 1 sessions
    ↪ battle, moves, moves, moves
    mentor | app | #/training sessions
    ↪ moves, moves, moves, moves

families
    morningstripe + antlercrash
    kitting!
    ambershine + egretstorm
    ↪ none in spruceclan
    name + name
    ↪ kits

cats w/ powers
    sproutreach + drizzleskies
    ↪ +1 prey OR lower predator chance
    ↪ apps always learn new skills
    ↪ more likely to survive
x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
bucky ★ they/them ★ pisces ★ chaotic evil
coding shop ★ raffle ★ poetry ★ lioden
cac ★ cak ★ cap

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
x
x

egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x o22

Postby eagle, » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( archive ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats seventy-nine | forty ♂ | thirty-eight ♀ | one non-binary | servings needed thirteen
            next moonpool anytime | injuries peckerpaw | kittings kindleflare - 2m

paragraph"berrypad!" whitesnow called out, chasing after her littermate, with flamestrike and alderpatch not far behind. though the siblings had been reunited with their sister and parents in quickclan several moons earlier, berrypad seemed to be the only one fully equipped to handle the moor. of course, the rest of them were adept at chasing the hares and rabbits, and had grown used to the roaring winds, but berrypad's muscles rippled under her fur until she crested one of the small hills that led the way to the barn. in the distance, the barn's roof sat against the blue sky, and berrypad turned, her chin tilted high.
paragraph"come on, slowpokes," berrypad urged, her tail waving behind her. whitesnow shook her head but pushed forward when flamestrike passed her by, catching up to berrypad. at last, the four littermates were gathered together on the slope.
paragraphalderpatch arrived last, their whiskers twitching and ears flattened back against their head, clearly annoyed by the wind. of the group, alderpatch had always been the least happy to accept change, and the move to their new clan agitated them, though they would likely never say it allowed, out of respect and gratitude for being accepted into the clan. still, however, whitesnow suspected that alderpatch would leave if they had the chance, if the rest of their family wasn't there beside them. of them, alderpatch had always been the quiet one, sitting back to watch while whitesnow and flamestrike bickered, while berrypad did her best to break up their petty arguments. when berrypad had gone missing, alderpatch was on their own, had always been independent. "why did we have to come this far?" they asked, sitting down and curling their tail protectively over their paws, as if to stop the wind.
paragraphberrypad grinned widely at alderpatch, her ears perked. whitesnow shared a glance with flamestrike, who shrugged, just as clueless. berrypad stood up straighter and paced back and forth in front of her siblings, "i have reason to believe that our dear brother," she began, casting a meaningful glance to flamestrike, "has a crush on brightcreek. and i wanted to bring you all out here so we could ask him about it." with a flick of her tail, berrypad met flamestrike's gaze. their brother slouched, his head dropping low, as if he might be able to make himself smaller.
paragraph"i don't know what you're talking about," he said, and whitesnow snorted.
paragraph"she's right," alderpatch said, eyeing flamestrike, "you do have a crush on her."
paragraphflamestrike shook his head, though it was clear that he wasn't to be believed. finally, he sighed and relented. "so what? it's not like i'm the only one," he accused, pointing his nose towards whitesnow. "she's been following duneserpent around on patrols for moons, and you've been staring after treespirit a ton," he said to alderpatch, who met his gaze evenly.
paragraph"he's my friend," alderpatch replied tonelessly, earning a loud laugh from berrypad. "and the entire clan knows that you like patchwing." their green eyes flickered between their siblings, finally landing on whitesnow, who had her head ducked. "if any of you were to say anything to treespirit, i would personally shred your ears," alderpatch concluded with a huff, shifting her paws.
paragraphin that moment, there was a stretch of silence before, finally, flamestrike huffed a laugh and nudged berrypad with his shoulder. "don't look so down, i think patchwing likes you too, you two are always together." berrypad shrugged then, her eyes locked on her paws. flamestrike looked between his siblings before his smile dropped and he offered a sigh of his own. "i do like her it's just - i'm worried that she likes minnowjump," he admitted. immediately, all eyes turned back towards him, and berrypad's laugh echoed louder than before. at that, flamestrike scowled and asked what she thought was so funny. in turn, berrypad shook her head and whitesnow had to answer for her sister.
paragraph"minnowjump is in love with mulestomp," she said. "and brightcreek definitely knows that. so you don't need to worry." flamestrike shook his head again, turning his gaze away from the others, towards the barn. the wind shifted then, bringing a new scent to his nose that made his fur bristle. slowly, he stood and hissed at berrypad to stop laughing. flamstrike shot his littermates a dark look, and slowly began to pad into the tall grass that led towards the barn, where the field had become overgrown in the warm weather. flamestrike took the lead, alderpatch at his heels, whitesnow and berrypad watching from the rear. it didn't take long for him to place the scent as blood, and the silence from the others told him that they came to the same conclusion. suddenly, the shape of the barn looming overhead became ominous, their own territory suddenly dangerous. finally, flamestrike saw the body and he stopped short, his breath caught in his throat. alderpatch came to his shoulder, finding their words faster than flamestrike. they turned back to berrypad and whitesnow.
paragraph"we need to get back to camp," alderpatch said quietly, in case there was an enemy looming in the grass. "we need to get a patrol here. it's gullfeather."

paragraphearlier that day, gullfeather told gorseberry that she would be going out to collect herbs, to which he replied that he would be happy to join her. he was surprised when she told him that she wanted to go out on her own to enjoy the weather and find a bit of peace, that he should find patchwing and berrypad, that he should find the tom that was making him smile. at the time, gorseberry felt his body grow hot, though gullfeather had reassured him that it was alright, what he was doing was fine; that she knew that he wasn't out looking for herbs as he often claimed, but that she accepted it. in that moment, gorseberry decided that he was ready to tell gullfeather about dusklight, about the tom from groveclan he knew he loved. if there was any cat he expected to accept him, it was gullfeather. and so he agreed, and gullfeather disappeared through the camp's entrance for her day of peace.
paragraphby the time gorseberry returned to camp, twilight was setting in, and he expected to see the camp's activities dying down for the night. the queens would have rounded up their kits and taken them into the nursery for the night, the apprentices would be finishing up their meals and also getting ready for the night. he expected to see a patrol of warriors getting ready to leave, he expected that alpinemask and gullfeather would be working in their den, going through their supplies to see what they had, what they didn't, and what they needed to have. instead, gorseberry was greeted with a nightmare which came to him slowly.
paragraphhe saw cyanslash first, the clan's devoted deputy leaning into falconflight, their kits gathered around, their faces pressed into their fathers' flanks. he saw dustear sitting at the edge of the camp, his jaws parted slightly and eyes wide, staring into the middle of the crowd, where many of the warriors were gathered. oakseed found gorseberry first, and his friend immediately rose from his place to block gorseberry's view. by the time oakseed began to speak, gorseberry already knew that horror awaited him, and he braced himself, assuming that it was another queen, a dead kit. an apprentice had been hurt during training, a warrior attacked on patrol. "gorseberry," oakseed was saying, his dark fur turned silver in the moonlight. "i'm here for you. i'm so sorry." gorseberry nodded, brushed past oakseed.
paragraphin the center of the clearing, alpinemask twisted to face gorseberry, and the younger medicine cat felt his stomach drop and his legs buckled. he was aware of cats around him speaking among themselves, but the world fell away around gorseberry the moment his eyes landed on gullfeather's body, stretched out for vigil. he surged forward, collapsing as soon as he was able to push his nose into her shoulder. her body was cold, chilling gorseberry despite the warm breeze that swept across the moorland, and he searched for his former mentor's familiar scent. "gullfeather," he whispered into her soft fur, "come back, please." but she remained still, lifeless, and the night wore on.
paragraphit wasn't until morning when gorseberry moved from his spot, crouched at gullfeather's side. when the moon reached its highest point, many of the warriors and apprentices left for their dens, though several joined gorseberry to spend gullfeather's last night under the open sky. alpinemask spent majority of the night studying the stars, and gorseberry let mothtail groom his fur with gentle, rhythmic strokes of her tongue. redstar also stayed at his medicine cat's side, his eyes hollow, and gorseberry could only imagine what redstar was thinking. in his time as leader, he had lost two medicine cats, two of his close friends. when dawn broke, gorseberry and alpinemask buried gullfeather on the ridge above their camp, leading towards the open moorland and overlooking the camp. next to privetfang and ivystripe, gullfeather would always watch over her clan. when they finished, alpinemask turned to gorseberry with tired eyes. "we need to talk," he said, and it was clear that the couldn't wait. alpinemask flicked his tail, and gorseberry took a seat next to gullfeather's grave.
paragraph"she was murdered," alpinemask said at last, "flamestrike and his littermates found her near the barn, though redstar told them to keep it quiet for now. we don't want the rest of the clan getting nervous." he shuffled his paws and exhaled deeply before speaking further, "you should know that gullfeather had a mate and kits, though she didn't want you to know."
paragraphimmediately, gorseberry felt dizzy, unable to process the onslaught of information. "why not?" he asked weakly.
paragraph"she didn't want to distract you. you had other things on your mind," alpinemask said, leveling his gaze at gorseberry. "her kits died and her mate is in another clan. no one else needs to know this." despite himself, gorseberry's thoughts shifted to dusklight, of his own secret hidden from the clan. as if reading his mind, alpinemask cleared his throat. "it's not a bad thing to have a mate. it's natural to fall in love," alpinemask said, and gorseberry felt a stab of pity for the older tom; in any other situation, gullfeather would have acted as the sympathetic one to give advice, alpinemask going about his own business. but now gullfeather was gone, and gorseberry pricked his ears, coming to a sudden realization.
paragraph"you have a mate," he said.
paragraph"i did," alpinemask corrected. "we had kits, i haven't seen her since then." alpinemask's eyes slid to his paws, and a beat of silence passed before he nodded to himself. "valleykit," he said simply, and gorseberry's eyes widened.
paragraph"did gullfeather know?" he asked, only for alpinemask to nod. then, at last, gorseberry looked at the upturned ground, where they had buried gullfeather's body. "she never asked, but his name is dusklight. he's from groveclan," he said, feeling alpinemask's eyes burning into the side of his head, though gorseberry spoke to gullfeather, hoping that she was listening to him now. "i wanted to tell her about him. how i met him at a gathering and knew that he was different. because he is different. he's special to me. i love him," he paused, letting out an airy laugh despite the sadness that he felt so deeply from the most recent loss, "i've never said that out loud, but it feels right. i love him more than i thought could be possible. whenever i'm not with him, i miss him. i think you would have liked him a lot," he said, dropping his head and closing his eyes tightly. how sorely gorseberry wished he could have spoken to gullfeather one last time, could have had the chance to clear the air between them, so they would be able to rid themselves of secrets. he could just imagine gullfeather meeting dusklight, could imagine her questioning how they got along when dusklight was so energetic, gorseberry so quiet. but he also knew that she would have supported them to the end, if only she was still alive.
paragraphgorseberry felt his throat tighten, no longer allowing words to come out. he let out a stuttering breath, calming only when alpinemask drew close and rested his chin on top of gorseberry's head. "i'm happy for you," alpinemask murmured, and together they mourned gullfeather's loss.

paragraphdays passed slowly in quickclan while majority of the clan set about moving on after gullfeather's death, though the former-graveclan cats focused on settling in and finding their own places. thankfully, they were used to living in large clans, as graveclan was even larger than quickclan at its height, and chanterellestep learned names quickly, passing on information gathered to the apprentices that joined him. whereas the newly-named grassthorn and hollowpaw had the advantage of having family in the clan - though neither felt much of a connection to their kin, as they held no memories of life before graveclan - chanterellestep, rosepaw, and rowanpaw sought their own niches. thankfully, chanterellestep found that many of the younger warriors were surprisingly laid back, led by twiteflight. as it was, two other new warriors also joined them, and chanterellestep wasn't the newest member of the group anymore when canaryleap and acorntail were brought into quickclan.
paragraphbrightcreek led the warriors over the dips and rises of the moor, flamestrike at her side, while the rest gathered around the newest additions. more than once, chanterellestep thought he saw berrypad and whitesnow exchange glances and look towards their brother, though neither said anything, and chanterellestep decided that it wasn't his place to ask. ever since gullfeather died, cyanslash ordered that the patrols stick together, that no cat be left alone in case of emergency. after a long afternoon of hunting, the patrol was content with their catches, and they headed back to retrieve their prey.
paragraph"so," twiteflight was saying, looking between acorntail and canaryleap, "what were your clans like?"
paragraphacorntail opened her mouth to speak, but canaryleap cut in, energetic even after hunting and chasing down rabbits. admittedly, chanterellestep had a feeling that he wasn't the only one surprised by how fast canaryleap was on his feet. "it was a lot smaller than quickclan. there were also fields not much unlike the moors you have here," he was eager to explain and talk about his former clan. "but honestclan was a lot stricter with the warrior code, and we worshiped lions."
paragraph"lions?" that was minnowjump, who exchanged a sharp glance with mulestomp, who shook his head slightly.
paragraph"yes!" canaryleap said, "we worshiped them, and the lions brought us gifts."
paragraphat that, mulestomp snorted incredulously. "yeah, and we talk to tigers who help the queens with the kits," he said, earning a cackle from minnowjump.
paragraphwhile canaryleap pushed between the two, arguing with them to try and convince them that he was telling the truth, cherrydawn spoke up from the rear of the patrol, where he was helping mintstep drag a large hare across the ground. "what about your clan, acorntail?" she asked, and all attention turned to the tabby molly.
paragraphfor a moment, it seemed that acorntail might not answer, though she finally tipped her head up to the sky, thoughtful. "cherryclan was also small, but it was growing quickly. maybe too quickly," she paused, shrugged, continued, "it was a new clan. lilystar wasn't ready to be a leader, she was learning. the other cats were nice but... i suppose it wasn't meant to work out. it was a peaceful clan, who all loved flowers and being nice..." she trailed off then, smiling only when alderpatch nudged her shoulder in a gentle display for them.
paragraph"it sounds nice," they said, and acorntail murmured her agreement.
paragraphthere was a lull until, finally, chanterellestep felt eyes turn towards him. "you haven't told us anything about graveclan," whitesnow said with an encouraging grin.
paragraphbefore chanterellestep could speak, however, mulestomp chimed in over canaryleap's protests about honestclan. "should he? do we want to hear about thieves?" he asked, curling his lip slightly, and chanterellestep had the sense that mulestomp meant his words.
paragraph"mulestomp," twiteflight cut in, her green eyes bright with unmasked anger. chanterellestep glanced between the pair, though mulestomp tossed his head and muttered that he would be going to pick up another piece of prey from where they buried it. when he was gone, minnowjump joining his friend, twiteflight looked back to chanterellestep, who cleared his throat.
paragraph"not that he's wrong," he started with a shrug. "grassthorn and hollowpaw were taken from quickclan, but that doesn't mean that all of our clan were thieves, or that many of us were. there were cats who did some bad things, but that doesn't make a whole clan bad, does it?" he thought of rosepaw and rowanpaw, both still young, who spent their lives in graveclan and were both bright and cheerful, would become great warriors in whatever clan they lived. if mulestomp wanted to judge rosepaw and rowanpaw as murdering thieves, then he was wrongfully misguided. he thought of grassthorn and hollowpaw, who hadn't even known of their birth clan until cormorantface told chanterellestep to bring them home. "graveclan wasn't perfect, but is any clan?" chanterellestep didn't expect an answer, though canaryleap piped up anyway.
paragraph"no," he said, "but maybe we can try to make this one as close to it as possible." the others murmured their agreement.

paragraph"how's your leg?"
paragraphpeckerpaw was lying in his nest in the medicine cats' den, his hind leg stretched out behind him. he cracked open an eye at the sound of flintpaw's voice, and the sleek black tom sat down beside his brother. "i heard snakespots talking to nightfall. said it must've hurt really bad."
paragraph"it was a stupid hare," peckerpaw said, pushing himself up slightly so he didn't have to look up at flintpaw as much. "disappeared right out from under my paws. i didn't see the hole until it was too late." there was no hiding the sourness from his tone, thinking about how close he had been to becoming a warrior with grassthorn, oriolefeather, and dustear.
paragraphas if to echo his thoughts, flintpaw shook his head slightly. "we should be there with them," he said, and peckerpaw nodded. at that moment, alpinemask appeared from the back of the den, his eyes tracking over the pair of apprentices.
paragraph"we'll get peckerpaw back on his paws in no time," alpinemask assured, stopping by the brother long enough to examine peckerpaw's leg once more. he dipped his head, then continued on his way out of the den.
paragraphflintpaw watched him go, making sure he was out of earshot before turning back to peckerpaw. "is there at least anything fun to do in here?" flintpaw asked, earning a quiet laugh from peckerpaw. "no?" flintpaw asked, rolling his eyes then. "then all the more reason to get you out of here as soon as possible," he concluded.
paragraph"they said i should be able to take my assessment again in two moons," peckerpaw said, glancing back to his leg. determination flared in his stomach. neither of the brothers had the easiest time in training. flintpaw failed his fair share of training sessions, struggling with several different skills that the younger apprentices passed with ease. now, peckerpaw failed his assessment and was stuck with alpinemask and gorseberry for two moons. "by then, you need to be ready to take your assessment too. so we can be warriors together." with a grunt, peckerpaw pushed himself to sit up, shaking flintpaw off when he went to help his younger brother, urging him not to strain himself any further. instead, peckerpaw met flintpaw's gaze and held it. "we need to be warriors together, to make mom proud. so we can prove ourselves to everyone else. will you wait for me?"
paragraphflintpaw's yellow eyes seemed to glow in the dim shadows of the medicine cat's den, and the smile grew slowly across his face. "we'll be great warriors soon, peckerpaw. in two moons, everyone is going to know it too."

paragraphredstar was lying in his nest, staring at the mouse fleetingpaw delivered earlier that morning when honeyflower's voice came from outside of his den, asking for entrance. redstar returned he call, allowing her in. the pale ginger molly came in, her ears pricked expectantly, and he regarded her through half-lidded eyes. ever since she came to the clan, he had tried his best to stay away from her - he knew himself well, knew that he had taken too many mates over the moons, and he saw the effect it would have on his kits, on cardinalpaw. the difference, however, was that the other mates were in different clans, far enough away where they couldn't intrude on his duty as a leader, couldn't break his relationship with sweetecho, who left his side long enough to train with rosepaw.
paragraphhe knew that the clan was worried about their leader, who was often presented as strong and sturdy in the face of adversity. but he'd lost his best friend. he'd lost ivystripe, then hazestar, then gullfeather. ivystripe, who fell in love and was punished for her indiscretion. hazestar, who he loved as his best friend, his companion despite the responsibilities that kept them apart and the invisibly boundaries. gullfeather, murdered on their own territory. the lives stretched out before him, and redstar couldn't tell when it was becoming too much until leaving his den became a burden. and in the middle of it all, honeyflower brought herself to him, with soft eyes and gentle words. "i'm worried about you," she said then, stepping closer until her fur brushed against his, and she sat at his side. "you looked tired on patrol this morning."
paragraphhe wanted to laugh, knew that he should brush her off. but her tongue rasped against his ear, and he rested his head against her shoulder, looking for comfort. "these past few moons have been so difficult," redstar said. "so much has happened, i feel so powerless."
paragraph"you need to take care of yourself redstar," honeyflower soothed. "your entire clan is with you. we would all do anything for you, but you also need to lead us," she continued. in the quiet of redstar's den, honeyflower groomed his fur and later shared prey with him. despite himself, redstar recognized that he was entirely infatuated with her, and she with him.

actions
[ added cats ] canaryleap from here, acorntail from here
[ consumption ] quickclan eats four birds and a minnow
[ moonpool ] n/a
[ kittings ] honeyflower and redstar try for kits
[ rank changes ] autumnkit is old enough to become an apprentice - she will be training to become a medicine cat
[ medicine cats ] peckerpaw rests in camp. the medicine cats give him x1 poppy seed to soothe the pain until they can locate elder leaves
[ hunting 1 ] falconflight, twiteflight, dustear, oriolefeather, sweetecho, and hawkrise
[ hunting 2 ] oakseed, berrypad, chanterellestep, sproutclaw, frostfur, and grassthorn
[ hunting 3 ] snakespots, alderpatch, flamestrike, cherrydawn, canaryleap, and brightcreek
[ hunting 4 ] sparrowcall, whitesnow, minnowjump, mulestomp, and aspenwish
[ patrol 1 ] redstar, tumblejaw, piperskip, mintstem, acorntail, and honeyflower
[ herb hunting ] alpinemask and gorseberry
[ training ] flintpaw, marshpaw, darterpaw, owletpaw, and heatpaw learn agility
cardinalpaw, fleetingpaw, webpaw, rainypaw, and boulderpaw learn swimming
daffodilpaw, dandelionpaw, dovepaw, finchpaw, and cricketpaw learn stalking
[ notes to mod ] i just realized that i passed 75 cats. i added squirrels to the fresh kill pile
also,, if gorseberry and alpinemask could not find the elder leaves, that would be chill. (or if they do, can peckerpaw still wind up with a limp?)

leader
      redstar | 49 moons | ♂ |
      ★★★★★★★★✰

deputy
      cyanslash | 38 moons | ♂ |

medicine cats
      alpinemask | 43 moons | ♂ |
      gorseberry | 24 moons | ♂ |

medicine cat apprentice
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

warriors
      sparrowcall | 73 moons | ♂ | (left)
      sootstone | 66 moons | ♂ |
      duskflower | 59 moons | ♀ |
      snakespots | 55 moons | ♂ |
      mothtail | 55 moons | ♀ |
      tallpeak | 50 moons | ♀ |
      honeyflower | 48 moons | ♀ |
      piperskip | 47 moons | ♀ |
      sweetecho | 47 moons | ♀ |
      tumblejaw | 45 moons | ♂ |
      blizzardrush | 45 moons | ♂ |
      brackenrose | 44 moons | ♀ |
      falconflight | 43 moons | ♂ |
      flurrywind | 43 moons | ♂ |
      splashfall | 42 moons | ♂ |
      aspenwish | 41 moons | ♀ |
      nightfall | 40 moons | ♂ |
      frostfur | 36 moons | ♂ |
      hollyfur | 36 moons | ♀ |
      oakseed | 31 moons | ♂ |
      duneserpent | 30 moons | ♂ |
      loonlight | 29 moons | ♀ |
      screechwing | 27 moons | ♂ |
      hawkrise | 26 moons | ♀ |
      patchwing | 26 moons | ♀ |
      pearsblossom | 26 moons | ♀ |
      treespirit | 25 moons | ♂ |
      berrypad | 24 moons | ♀ |
      whitesnow | 24 moons | ♀ |
      flamestrike | 24 moons | ♂ |
      alderpatch | 24 moons | afab |
      brightcreek | 23 moons | ♀ |
      acorntail | 21 moons | ♀ |
      minnowjump | 20 moons | ♂ |
      mulestomp | 20 moons | ♂ |
      canaryleap | 20 moons | ♂ |
      chanterellestep | 19 moons | ♂ |
      twiteflight | 16 moons | ♀ |
      sproutclaw | 15 moons | ♂ |
      mintstem | 15 moons | ♀ |
      cherrydawn | 15 moons | ♀ |
      grassthorn | 13 moons | ♀ |
      oriolefeather | 13 moons | ♂ |
      dustear | 13 moons | ♂ |

apprentices
      flintpaw | 13 moons | ♂ |
      peckerpaw | 13 moons | ♂ |
      rowanpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      rosepaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      marshpaw | 10 moons | ♀ |
      darterpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
      hollowpaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
      cardinalpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
      fleetingpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
      owletpaw | 9 moons | ♀ |
      webpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
      rainypaw | 9 moons | ♀ |
      heatpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
      boulderpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
      daffodilpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
      dandelionpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
      dovepaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
      finchpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
      cricketpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |

queens
      poppyhaze | 69 moons | ♀ | (right)
      zinniabelly | 60 moons | ♀ |
      kindleflare | 35 moons | ♀ |

kits
      autumnkit | 6 moons | ♀ | | blind
      magpiekit | 5 moons | ♂ |
      tinselkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
      rivuletkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
      valleykit | 3 moon | ♀ |
      ploverkit | 2 moons | ♀ |
      pinekit | 1 moon | ♀ |
      crakekit | 1 moon | ♂ |
      charredkit | 1 moon | ♀ |
      lagoonkit | 1 moon | ♂ |

elders
          ally clans
          hazeclan | nightwolf950
          groveclan | solyn
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | hazeclan | nightwolf950
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          west | quartzclan | miles morales

medicine store
          alder bark | x1 eases toothaches
          beech leaves | x1 carry herbs for travel
          bindweed | x0 keeps broken bones in place
          borage leaves | x1 for fevers, tight chests, bad bellies; also
          produces milk for queens
          bright-eye | x2 cures coughs when used with loveage
          burnet | x1 traveling herb to keep up strength
          catchweed | x1 stops poultices from being rubbed off
          catmint | x2 treatment of whitecough and/or greencough
          chervil | x0 treatment of wounds, kittings, and infections
          cobwebs | x0 bind broken bones and stop bleeding
          coltsfoot | x1 eases cracked and/or sore pads, eases breathing,
          and treats kittencough
          deadly nightshade | x1 poisonous
          dock leaves | x1 soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
          fennel | x1 helps pain in the hips
          feverfew | x2 treatment of fevers, chills, and headaches
          goldenrod | x2 used to treat wounds
          horsetail | x1 treats infections and stops bleeding
          juniper berries | x1 soothes bellyaches, strengthens, calms,
          and eases troubled breathing
          lavender | x2 cures fever/chills; hides scent of death
          marigold | x1 used for infections, bleeding, and inflammation
          parsley | x2 cures bellyaches; stops milk production
          poppy seeds | x2 soothes shock, distress, and eases pain
          ragwort | x0 used to soothe aching joints and give strength
          stinging nettle | x1 induces vomiting
          tansy | x2 cures coughs, soothes throats, and can be used on
          wounds
          tormentil | x1 good for treating wounds and extracting poison
          water hemlock | x2 poison
          water mint | x1 eases bellyaches
          wild garlic | x1 draws out poison in rat bites and prevents
          infections
          willow bark | x1 eases pain
          yarrow | x1 extracts poison from wounds, induces vomiting
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
          minnow | x12 | 1 serving
          mouse | x10 | 1 servings
          rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
          small fish | x12 | 2 servings
          squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
          hare | x14 | 3 servings
          big fish | x6 | 3 servings
          bird | x19 | 3 servings
          total | 177 servings

mentors
          nightfall | flintpaw | 3
          snakespots | peckerpaw | 4
          hawkrise | rowanpaw | 4
          sweetecho | rosepaw | 4
          duneserpent | marshpaw | 2
          loonlight | darterpaw | 2
          frostfur | hollowpaw | 4
          screechwing | cardinalpaw | 2
          splashfall | fleetingpaw | 2
          sootstone | owletpaw | 1
          duskflower | webpaw | 2
          tallpeak | rainypaw | 2
          flurrywind | heatpaw | 1
          blizzardrush | boulderpaw | 0
          hollyfur | daffodilpaw | 0
          brackenrose | dandelionpaw | 0
          pearsblossom | dovepaw | 0
          treespirit | finchpaw | 0
          patchwing | cricketpaw | 0
          mentor | apprentice | 0

deceased
          ivystripe | 34 moons | died during kitting
          petalkit | 0 moons | weakness after birth
          flashkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          batkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          privetfang | 23 moons | died during kitting
          flutterkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          gullfeather | 34 moons | killed by nolan
          cat | cause of death

families
          duskflower + ♂ = patchwing
          sunnywhisker (pine) + ♂ = sproutclaw, mintstem, cherrydawn
          aspenwish + ♂ = flintpaw, peckerpaw
          piperskip + ♂ = grassthorn, oriolefeather, dustear
          ivystripe + tumblejaw = hollowpaw, marshpaw, darterpaw
          sweetecho + redstar = fleetingpaw, owletpaw, webpaw, rainypaw,
          heatpaw
          redhawk (hurricane) + redstar = cardinalpaw, vanillastrike (hurricane),
          kestrelheart (hurricane), rowankit, russetkit, windkit
          poppyhaze + sparrowcall = magpiekit, tinselkit, rivuletkit
          mothtail + ♂ = boulderpaw
          mushu (hurricane) + sootstone = juniperpaw (hurricane), daffodilpaw
          hollyfur + frostfur = berrypad, whitesnow, alderpatch, flamestrike
          gullfeather+ paleflick (hurricane) = petalkit, flashkit, batkit
          meadowspirit (hurricane) + alpinemask = laurelkit (hurricane), valleykit
          turtledove (haze) + falconflight = dandelionpaw, dovepaw, finchpaw,
          cricketpaw
          flowerskip (char) + redstar = oleanderkit (char), ploverkit
          cleopatra (empire) + redstar = liftkit (empire), sneezekit (empire),
          aspkit (empire), pinekit, crakekit
          privetfang+ ♂ = charredkit, zipperkit (haze), and lagoonkit
          zinniabelly + ♂ = cloudykit (haze), flutterkit
          ♀ + ♂ =
Last edited by eagle, on Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazeClan | Post 48

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:38 am

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 141 (71 males | 70 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: Mar. 31st
Servings Needed: 22 (139-145)

---

Letting out an annoyed hissed the white tom paced back and forth. He had one more skill to learn, but for some reason during his training sessions he kept failing. With everything slowly getting back to normal, Skull hoped that this time around he would be able to learn his last skill before being able to become a warrior. He watched his siblings with envy as they where sent out on patrols, each one of them becoming warriors long before he did. "These couple of moons I will succeed." Skull meowed to himself. With a small pep talk to himself the white tom trotted over to his mentor Tigerleap. "Let's go. I'm tired of messing up. Today I will learn the skills I need and become a warrior." Skull meowed, almost demanding his mentor to take him out training. Letting out a laugh, Tigerleap rose to his paws and gave a small nod. "Well some cat is determined to learn today. Well alright then Skull, lets get going." Tigerleap meowed.

---

In the nursery a small situation was going down, Oceansplash had decided to go back to being a warriot leaving her two kits alone. Both Kestrelkit and Frogtkit had just turned four moons and although they where becoming more lively, they still needed their mother. "Listen to me Turtledove. I don't want them. Take to Snakespots. He wants them. Besdies, he's old news. I'm done with him." Oceansplash hissed, glaring at the older warrior. The fluffy she-cat sat across from Oceansplash, her large fluffy tail wrapped around the queen's two kits. Both kits where crying, wanting their mother who clearly decided she didn't want them. The two kits couldn't understand why their mother didn't love them. "But Oceansplash... These kits love you and need you. You are their mother. Snakespots loves you. Your gonna break his poor heart." Turtledove meowed, giving both Kestrelkit and Frogtkit a comforting lick on the ears. "I don't care. I'm done." Oceansplash hissed, turning and padding out of the nursery. Turtledove frowned, gazing down at the two kits, her heart breaking fro them. She knew Oceansplash was difficult and kind of a player, but in the end Turtledove had hoped Snakespots and these kits would change her for the better.

With a heavy hear Turtledove spent the majority of the day comforting and taking care of Oceansplah's two kits. She had decided to take them to QuickClan later that evening when the sun wasn't beating down so harshly. "W-why doesn't mommy love us..." Frogktit sniffled, burying his face in Turtledove's fluffy pelt. Kestrelkit, being the first born tried to comfort her younger brother, snuggling up to him and grooming him. "Oh... My little stars... I..." Turtledove meowed, unable to answer the kit's question. Many times had she wished that Kesterelkit and Frogkit where hers, knowing she would have spoiled them and loved them like they deserved. "Don't worry though... When I take you to see your farther he'll be thrilled. He loves you and although you are not mine, I love you." She purred.

When the evening finally came around Turtledove crouched down, allowing Kestrelkit to climb up on her back and hold on. Turtledove rose to her paws and bent down, picking up Frogkit in her mouth. She had decided to make the journey to QuickClan on her own, knowing she'd be fine. Besides if she did end up in any trouble, the older she-cat had made the travel so many times she had come across many safe hide outs if needed. Although the journey was long the she-cat and two kits eventually made it safely to QuickClan. Once inside the camp, Turtledove set both Kestrelkit and Frogtkit down before introducing the two kits to Cyanslash and Falconflight. "These two toms are Cyanslash and Falconflight. My two dearest friends. They also are the parents of four of my beautiful kits. Their also friend's with your dad. I'm sure he'll be very excited to finally meet you two." Turtledove purred, exchanging an affectionate nuzzle with both Cyanslash and Flaconflight.

---

{Hazeclan consumes x11 squirrels

Request: n/a
Ceremonies: Mudpaw, Chestnutpaw, Flarepaw, and Faintpaw are ready to become warriors
Magpiekit, Jaykit, Beetlekit, and Peridotkit are ready to become apprentices

Other: Oceansplash returns to her warrior duties
Turtledove is in QuickClan giving Snakespots his two kits, Kestrelkit and Frogkit
Rookwatcher stays back and takes care of Zipperkit and Cloudykit

Medic Info: x1 broom used on Marshpool
x1 honey used on Marshpool
x1 marigold used on Marshpool
Marshpool has 2 more moons of rest to go
Kitting Info: n/a
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Twigstorm and Applepaw - teaches about healing procedures while treating Marshpool
Hunting: Banshee, Haunt, Waspflight, Sandfire, Honeypool, and Thornpelt
Hunting: Finchfeather, Ghost, Twilight, Swivelspear, Rowangaze, and Pricklestrike
Hunting: Beewing, Emberspark, Jack, Whispcloud, Yewberry, and Echoripple
Hunting: Rosethorn, Oakfang, Newt, Willowstripe, Palesnow, and Windsong
Patrolling: Pumpkin, Batwing, Wraith, Maplebreeze, Vulturewing, and Tallwhisker
Patrolling: Foxfire, Sootpelt, Azaleacurrent, Tansypetal, Warblercall, and Cardinalwing
Patrolling: Sedgeling, Darkflower, Snowcreek, Pumapounce, Elmbranch, and Almondfall
Patrolling: Sparkfire, Badgerstrike, Daffodilpetal, Reefpool, Leafbreeze, and Icepetal
Training: Tiger/Skull - stalking | Mouse/Hornet - hunting | Panther/Cypress - defense | Bright/Sycamore - hunting | Heather/Cinnamon - offense | Slate/Light - defense | Starling/Splash - hunting | Adder/Patch - stalking | Jay/Butterfly - hutning | Ink/Flicker - stalking | Viper/Flash - offense

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =)

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Leader:
Pantherstar| 32 moons | Female | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Starlingflight | 34 moons | Male | x

Adviser:
Jayfur | 42 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cats:
Twigstorm | 59 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Tigerleap | 85 moons | Male | x
Inkfire | 49 moon | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 50 moons | Male | x
Darkflower | 73 moons | Female | x
Sootpelt | 98 moons | Male | x
Batwing | 42 moons | Female | x
Marshpool | 42 moons | Female | x
Oakfang | 63 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 40 moons | Female | x
Ghost | 48 moons | Male | x - missing left ear
Haunt | 55 moons | Male | x
Adderstrike | 39 moons | Male | x
Slatestone| 36 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 80 moons | Male | x
Pumapounce | 49 moons | Male | x
Tansypetal | 31 moons | Female | x
Maplebreeze | 31 moons | Female | x
Willowstripe | 31 moons | Female | x
Brightgaze | 48 moons | Male | x
Turtledove | 80 moons | Female | x
Heatherflame | 56 moons | Female | x
Whispcloud | 31 moons | Male | x
Swivelspear| 49 moons | Female | x
Sandfire | 33 moons | Male | x
Honeypool | 28 moons | Male | x
Thornpelt| 25 moons | | Male | x
Rowangaze | 26 moons | Male | x
Pricklestrike| 25 moons | Male | x
Yewberry| 26 moons | Female | x
Echoripple | 27 moons | Female | x
Palesnow | 26 moons | Male | x
Windsong | 51 moons | Female | x
Shorelight | 42 moons | Female | x
Robinheart | 42 moons | Female | x
Hawktuft | 23 moons | Male | x
Ploverwing | 23 moons | Male | x
Whitemoon | 24 moons | Male | x
Mousestep | 24 moons | Female | x
Mottlesplash | 23 moons | Female | x
Larksong | 22 moons | Female | x
Ospreytalon | 22 moons | Male | x
Lilybriar | 92 moons | Female | x
Viperfang | 92 moons | Male | x
Driftsnow | 19 moons | Male | x
Dunebreeze | 19 moons | Male | x
Ripplesong | 19 moons | Female | x
Stonesong | 19 moons | Male | x
Houndpelt | 19 moons | Male | x
Pebbleblossom| 19 moons | Female | x
Rockshade| 18 moons | Male | x - deaf in left ear
Hazelwing |18 moons | Female | x
Olivebud | 18 moons | Female | x - blind in right eye
Spidersight | 18 moons | Male | x
Minnowfin| 18 moons | Female | x
Tallwhsiker | 37 moons | Female | x
Vulturewing | 27 moons | Female | x
Cardinalwing | 40 moons | Female | x
Rookwatcher | 86 moons | Male | x
Warblercall | 17 moons | Male | x
Almondfall | 17 moons | Male | x
Elmbranch | 16 moons | Female | x
Icepetal | 16 moons | Male | x
Leafbreeze | 16 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 71 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 64 moons | Female | x
Azaleacurrent | 26 moons | Female | x
Wraith | 15 moons | Female | x
Newt | 15 moons | Female | x
Jack | 15 moons | Male | x
Twilight | 15 moons | Male | x - deaf
Waspflight | 18 moons | Male | x
Sparkfire | 20 moons | Male | x
Sedgeling | 19 moons | Male | x
Foxfire | 38 moons | Male | x
Pumpkin | 15 moons | Female | x - mute
Rosethorn | 18 moons | Male | x
Beewing | 14 moons | Male | x
Finchfeather | 33 moons | Female | x
Banshee | 15 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 79 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
Applepaw | 19 moons | Female | x
Skull | 15 moons | Male | x
Hornetpaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Cypresspaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Mudpaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Sycamorepaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Chestnutpaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Cinnamonpaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Flarepaw | 12 moons | Male | Orange One
Faintpaw | 12 moons | Female | White One
Lightpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Splashpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Patchpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Flashpaw | 7 moons | Female | x
Butterflypaw | 7 moons | Female | x
Flickerpaw | 7 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Koisplash | 41 moons | Female | x
Daisytip | 45 moon | Female | x
Mintleaf | 47 moons | Female | x
Bearclaw | 80 moons | Female | x
Shadefire | 77 moons | Female | x
Heronstrike | 58 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 72 moons | Female | x
Cougarshadow | 51 moons | Female | x
Pineshade | 56 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Magpiekit | 6 moons | Female | Left Side
Jaykit | 6 moons | Male | Right Side
Rootkit | 4 moons | Male | Far Left
Hootkit | 4 moons | Female | Middle Left
Branchkit | 4 moons | Female | Middle Right
Swoopkit | 4 moons | Male | Far Right
Cloudykit | 4 moons | Male | x
Zipperkit | 4 moons | Male | x
Rapidkit | 3 moons | Female | x
Beetlekit | 6 moons | Male | x
Petalkit | 2 moons | Female | left babe
Swiftkit | 2 moons | Male | right babe
Alpinekit | 2 moons | Male | x
Ghostkit | 2 moons | Female | x - blind
Lynxkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Seedkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Beetlekit | 2 moons | Male | x
Acornkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Hurricanekit | 2 moons | Female | x
Pepperkit | 2 moons | Female | 1st
Gladekit | 2 moons | Male | 2nd
Raisinkit | 2 moons | Male | 3rd
Cherrykit | 2 moons | Female | 4th
Tigerkit | 2 moons | Male | 5th
Russetkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Eveningkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Frecklekit | 2 moons | Male | x
Morningkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Peridotkit | 6 moons | Female | x
Tawnykit | 5 moons | Female | left babe
Cinderkit |5 moons | Male | right babe

Elders:
Smokepatch | 123 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Twigstorm | Applepaw | 3 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Tigerleap | Skull | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Mousestep | Hornetpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Pantherstar | Cypresspaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Brightgaze | Sycamorepaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Heatherflame | Cinnamonpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Slatestone | Lightpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Starlingflight | Splashpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Adderstrike | Patchpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Viperfang |Flashpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Jayfur |Butterflypaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Inkfire |Flickerpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Shrew | x2| 1 serving
Rabbit | x26 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
Stoat | x8 | 2 servings
All Birds | x11 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 3
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 2
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 3
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 4
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 2
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 2
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 2
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 3
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 2
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 2
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 4
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 2
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 6
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 3
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kacchan's Sub Replies | 03-29-19 | March 29th, 2019

Postby Katrione » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:32 am

crutchie_ wrote:

Hunting Patrol: Pinto
Border Patrol: x
Herb Patrol: Screech
Assesments: x
Event: THE OUTLAWS FAST [2/5]

[ Pinto caught a snake after narrowly avoiding being bit ]
      [ Screech gathered alder bark and beech leaves ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
PheonionFox wrote:

the clan consumes [b]1 big fish, aka 3 servings.
[starfishfacestar] and [campionface] border patrol.
[minnowface] hunts.
[cheeseface] looks for herbs.

[ Starfishfacestar's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Minnowface caught a rabbit ]
      [ Cheeseface gathered alder bark and beech leaves ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
petrichor__ wrote:

arrivals; kai from whisperclan ; měi huohuā as empress
huntings; dìyīxīng & měi huohuā hunt
patrols; kai patrols
requests; dìyīxīng requests a healer
consumptions; n/a

[ Dìyīxīng's patrol caught a carp ]
      [ Kai found an apprentice ]
      [ Starclan has accepted Dìyīxīng's request and has sent The Jade Empire a healer ]
eagle, wrote:

[ added cats ] canaryleap from here, acorntail from here
[ consumption ] quickclan eats four birds and a minnow
[ moonpool ] n/a
[ kittings ] honeyflower and redstar try for kits
[ rank changes ] autumnkit is old enough to become an apprentice - she will be training to become a medicine cat
[ medicine cats ] peckerpaw rests in camp. the medicine cats give him x1 poppy seed to soothe the pain until they can locate elder leaves
[ hunting 1 ] falconflight, twiteflight, dustear, oriolefeather, sweetecho, and hawkrise
[ hunting 2 ] oakseed, berrypad, chanterellestep, sproutclaw, frostfur, and grassthorn
[ hunting 3 ] snakespots, alderpatch, flamestrike, cherrydawn, canaryleap, and brightcreek
[ hunting 4 ] sparrowcall, whitesnow, minnowjump, mulestomp, and aspenwish
[ patrol 1 ] redstar, tumblejaw, piperskip, mintstem, acorntail, and honeyflower
[ herb hunting ] alpinemask and gorseberry
[ training ] flintpaw, marshpaw, darterpaw, owletpaw, and heatpaw learn agility
cardinalpaw, fleetingpaw, webpaw, rainypaw, and boulderpaw learn swimming
daffodilpaw, dandelionpaw, dovepaw, finchpaw, and cricketpaw learn stalking
[ notes to mod ] i just realized that i passed 75 cats. i added squirrels to the fresh kill pile
also,, if gorseberry and alpinemask could not find the elder leaves, that would be chill. (or if they do, can peckerpaw still wind up with a limp?)

[ Honeyflower is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Autumnkit is now a medicine cat apprentice: Autumnpaw! ]
      [ Falconflight's patrol caught three squirrels ]
      [ Oakseed's patrol caught three squirrels ]
      [ Snakespot's patrol caught two big fish and a rabbit ]
      [ Redstar's patrol found an elder ]
      [ Alpinemask and Gorseberry gathered x2 elder leaves and chervil ]
      [ Flintpaw and Marshpaw learned the Agility skill. Sadly, Darterpaw, Owletpaw and Heatpaw failed the session ]
      [ Fleetingpaw and Rainypaw learned the Swim skill. Sadly, Cardinalpaw, Webpaw and Boulderpaw failed the session ]
      [ Daffodilpaw, Finchpaw and Cricketpaw learned the Stalk skill. Sadly, Dandelionpaw and Dovepaw failed the session ]
Last edited by Katrione on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby cloudy days » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:38 am

Larch's Advance
All saplings should be able to thrive, nurture that life and let it grow!
Number of Cats: 28

There had been multiple changes in the past moon, some that surprised the cats of the clan, others that were expected. Larch's Advance certainly was advancing though, making multiple developments as the clan grew.

One of the first things to change was the weather. Despite the clan's typically cold territory, it was becoming known that just because every other season was cold, didn't mean that the sun too would be affected. This had also drawn out the prey, making all the cats delighted at the change in temperature. Cats both long-furred and short-furred were able to enjoy it, without fear of being cold or being unable to carry out their duties.

This hot weather had also lured other creatures into their territory. The clan was well aware of an obtrusive badger at the edge of their territory, and that was not good for any of their clan. Simon had nervously consulted Birdsong upon the matter of the clan's first real enemy, but still seemed unsure - his kittypet past made him not much of a fighter, and although he was a fine hunter the clan was not entirely sure how he would tackle this problem, or if he would even be there to face it with his clanmates.

The weather wasn't the only thing that had changed. The council and some warriors, whenever they had the time, would often be busy repairing the badger sett that had been abandoned by Evening Star after it had collapsed, blocking and destroying her nest where she had formed a nursery for herself. This had resulted in the queen temporarily making a nest at the heart of the camp under the tall larch tree where Simon's nest was also. As the two cats had come closer after the leader had lost one of his lives helping two of her kits escape from the collapsed nursery the they had no problems with sharing the space under the larch tree: it provided enough shelter for both of them while also having enough space for the cats to keep to themselves and for Evening Star's kits to play with enough space.

Flame thought about the changes to the clan from his observations in the clan's camp, and while he had been amused by the events of the clan, the way Simon was acting whenever any mention of the badger came was enough for him to feel angry. Despite the leader's clever mind, he wasted his mental abilities by thinking only of his worries. While the tom had it in him to be a clever strategist and was quick on his paws, nothing he did was to help the clan face this problem, but the leader only reassured his clanmates about the badger, taking no action against it. Was the tom really ready to be a leader and help his clan, when it was becoming apparent that his softness made him a weak leader? From what Flame had overheard, Simon seemed to be concerned for the badger, wondering if they should really drive it out and disrupt the creature's happy life while it ate their prey.

The ginger tom rose to his paws. He did not want Larch's Advance to fall because their leader did not want to drive out a threat, but instead let it live happily. The elder knew that Simon was not prepared to stop the badger, and that was something painful for the tom to see. He had much more experience then Simon had, and would not stand for this.

With a new strength in his stride, the old warrior went over to the leader, watching as he shared a piece of fresh-kill with Evening Star while the kits tumbled around their paws. He looked far less concerned over the threat than Flame was, and he pitied the leader for his unaware attitude to the forest life. Giving a meaningful cough, the tom stared at the black tom continuing to watch as Simon recognised the purpose in the old warrior's tensed shoulders and dark eyes, and immediately looked unsettled.

"What's troubling you, Flame?" Simon asked, rising to his paws. He was shorter than the ginger tom, but met his gaze evenly, his tail tip twitching. "I want you to deal with the badger." Flame responded, letting a growl slip into his words. The tom looked startled, the fur along his spine bristling uneasily. "O-okay then! Would you be willing to help with it?" the black tom let a false cheeriness ring through his voice, but he certainly seemed caught off guard, tense and nervous. "Aren't you going to drive it out? Do you have any ideas on how to fix this situation? If this badger isn't dealt with soon, then it will steal our prey and our lives!" Flame said these words furiously, allowing his anger to show through to the former kittypet so that he would recognise the seriousness to the situation. Instead of responding, Simon shuffled back cautiously. Kittypets. "You will need a strategy to fight badgers, and for the clan to be trained in the right techniques to face one, otherwise... our clanmates will be killed!" Flame spat, scorning the fear that showed through everything Simon did.

In a quiet voice, cold dislike straining in every word, Simon muttered, "I'm not sure how to help the clan now. I- I'm not sure how to create a battle strategy, or how to fight," the leader cowered under Flame's gaze, and in that moment he could see the leader's weakness through his compassion, and his lack of skills.

"Show me," Flame matched his cool tones, watching the surprise in the tom's features. "What can I show you?" he asked. "Show me any fighting moves you know. Try one on me." Simon studied Flame, eyes narrowed in concentration. The four kits who had been playing under the roots of the larch tree now stood still, eyes wide, and Evening Star dug her claws into the dirt, thoroughly interested.

Suddenly Simon looked up. Flame had an inkling of what he was doing, but refused to divert his attention and be at a point of weakness. Then the black tom showed his claws, and made a lunge at Flame. The ginger tom braced himself, ready to retaliate with a lightning quick paw. But instead of attacking him directly, Simon gracefully leapt over his head in a single bound, bringing his back paws onto Flame's head to propel himself further into the air, and landed on a tree branch of the larch above his head. With another well executed pounce while Flame was altering his focus after having his head used to jump on Simon was down again, claws out and digging into Flame's back as he fell onto the elder. The ginger tom gave a growl, using his greater weight to roll over and throw Simon onto the ground. The black tom gazed up in surprise, which then changed to admiration. Simon began to shuffle to his paws, shaking his pelt to get off the dust from the ground.

Flame was startled by the way Simon had used his speed and climbing abilities to gain a high ground while effectively dazing him, but the leader still had a lot to learn. The black tom had shown to have a slow reaction, but he had used his smarts for an effective move. Flame was certain that he would have been able to overpower the tom easily at the start of the fight had it been in a real battle situation, but Simon's natural speed that he had shown when executing his attack was impressive for a kittypet, and certainly showed potential to become a better warrior.

Upon a quick glance around the clan's camp, Flame could see curious eyes from everywhere, some looking impressed, others curious. Most of the clan had been watching, and Sunflower was now stepping forward with Night Breeze tagging after her, both of them looking intrigued. Rainwing, Copper and Bramblespirit were staring as well, while Meadow and Dogbite were looking also, studying the clearing. Most warriors were studying them as if going through the fighting moves in their minds, and Flame could already see Beepaw looking at the trees with a glint in her eyes.

The leader was looking at Flame now expectantly. The old tom quickly remembered what he had to do, and explained how the tom had done well. "You have a long way to go with your abilities, but you showed potential with your speed and intelligence. You have shown me what you can do, but you also need to be able to retaliate when you have an attacker. That was for you to show your skills, but I'd like to see you when I'm attacking properly," Flame concluded, seeing warmth in the younger cat's eyes,"but we still need to discuss the badger and what you are going to do. I can help you with your strategies and how to help our clanmates with tactics." Simon dipped his head, and Flame was glad to see that the leader now understood.

"I understand now, but can you continue to help please? I want to be able to think about how the clan could drive out this badger and any other threats," Simon said logically, his eyes widening excitedly. Flame was glad to see how he seemed to recognise all the potential the clan would have with better skills to defend themselves.

The ginger tom gave Simon a smile, his tail twitching in excitement. "We need to organise training right away then to be able to defend ourselves. Make sure the camp is well protected, and ask who knows how to fight a badger. Tell me when you've finished; I know s lot about fighting, and will be able to teach cats how to defend themselves." Flame immediately told Simon, his eyes alight. He was not sure how long the leader intended to wait, but while he was helping the clan to train, driving out the badger would be prolonged. Even so, Larch's Advance would not be threatened while he was in the clan, and when they did attack they would be ready.

[Aurorapond, Tortoisecreek, Jaypaw, Bluepaw and Cloverpaw join from WhisperClan.]
[Sunflower, Copper, Wavecall, Night Breeze, Rainwing and Pumpkin patrol, keeping an eye on the movements of the badger]
[Simon, Meadow, Silver Sun, Dogbite and Bramblespirit hunt]
[Wavecall and Beepaw train: Fishing]
[Jaypaw and Meadow train: Climbing]
[Bluepaw and Night Breeze train: Climbing]
[Cloverpaw and Bramblespirit train: Climbing]
[Realising the incompetence of his leader's fighting skills, Flame trains with Simon to improve his understanding of battle]
[Flame also helps the clan to train to fight against the badger, the clan will attack it next moon. Meanwhile, a guard is placed by the camp entrance to protect the camp in case the badger dares to go to the camp]
[Copper and Pumpkin become mates!]
[Birdsong and Cedar are granted rest, along with 1x Dock Leaves to help with Cedar's scratches. While in camp, they make sure to recover, but also help with den repairs.]
[Tipwhisker, Birdsong and Silver Sun search for herbs that will help with injuries after driving out the badger]
[Larch's Advance consumes 5 servings]

[Cats to find: Ivoryleaf and Lacewing of WhisperClan]

Chief:
          Simon "Raven"
          | 25 Moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★
          → A smart and cautious young cat

Council:
          Birdsong "Sparrow"
          | 44 Moons | Tom | X
          →Supportive and clever friend
          Tipwhisker "Tip"
          | 41 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Kind and calm healer
          → Formerly of LilacClan
          Sunflower "Sunny"
          | 44 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Mischievious, skilled, quick-witted

Warriors:
          Copper in Cavern Walls
          | 36 Moons | She-cat | X
          →Skilled and head-strong hunter
          → Formerly of BasinClan
          Night Breeze "Night"
          | 47 Moons | Tom | X
          →A quiet and helpful tom
          → Formerly of RavenClan
          Wavecall "Wave"
          | 37 Moons | Tom | X (right)
          → Brave fisher and fighter
          → Formerly of OceanClan
          Meadow "Cloud"
          45 Moons | Tom | x
          →Down to Earth and resourceful
          Silver Sun "Stream"
          | 29 Moons | She-cat | X
          →A clever and cheerful cat
          Bramblespirit | 23 Moons | She-cat | x
          → A light-footed and smart young cat
          → Formerly of RoseClan
          Rainwing| 80 Moons | She-cat | x
          → Sensible and reliable
          → Formerly of BearClan
          Dogbite | 47 Moons | Tom | x
          → Determined,quiet and secretive
          → Formerly of GraveClan
          Pumpkin | 38 Moons | Tom | x
          →Quick-witted and proud tom
          Aurorapond | 66 Moons | Tom | x
          → Quiet, deep thinker, protective
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Tortoisecreek | 52 Moons | She-cat | x
          → Caring, curious, tactical
          → Formerly of WaveClan

Apprentices:
          Cedar | 11 Moons | Tom | X
          → A dreamer and wonderer
          Beepaw | 14 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Witty, brave, cunning fighter
          → Formerly of GraveClan
          Jaypaw | 8 Moons | Tom | x
          → Caring, sensible, quiet
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Bluepaw | 8 Moons | Tom | x
          →Tactical, curious, deep thinker
          →Formerly of WaveClan
          Cloverpaw | 8 Moons | She-cat | x
          →Excitable, curious, and brave
          →Formerly of WaveClan

Queens:
          Evening Star "Dusk"
          |31 Moons| She-cat | X
          → A swift, cunning she-cat
          Pebblesong "Pebble"
          | 33 Moons | She-cat | X (left)
          →Quiet and resourceful
          → Formerly of OceanClan

Kits:
          Moss | 5 Moons | Tom | X
          → Kind and honest
          Cherry Flower | 2 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Persuasive and cunning
          Sycamore Tail | 2 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Truthful and quick to make friends
          Whispering Gorse | 2 Moons | Tom | X
          → Clever and fast
          Swimming Carp | 2 Moons | Tom | X
          → Clumsy and funny

Elders:
          Flame | 74 Moons | Tom | X
          → Fierce, Stubborn and strong
          → Formerly of GraveClan
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
          → Description of role and traits
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | MoorClan | Dinolil1
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage | x1 | Usage
    Catmint | x1 | Usage
    Chervil | x1 | Usage
    Cobwebs | x0 | Usage
    Comfrey Root | x1 | Usage
    Dock Leaves | x0 | Usage
    Stick | x1 | Usage
    Herb | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Haddock | x1 | 3 servings
    Brambling | x2 | 3 servings
    Snow Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Rainbow Smelt | x2 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    18 Servings

Mentors:
    Birdsong | Cedar | 4 Training sessions |
    climbing, Stealth, Hunting
    Wavecall | Beepaw | 5 training sessions |
    Battle, Hunting, Climbing, Stealth, Fishing
    Meadow | Jaypaw | 2 Training sessions |
    Night Breeze | Bluepaw | 2 Training sessions |
    Bramblespirit | Cloverpaw | 2 Training sessions |

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Birdsong, Sunflower and
    Butterfly
    Pebblesong and Wavecall | Due in 1 Moon
    Evening Star and ??? | Cherry Flower,
    Sycamore Tail, Whispering Gorse,
    Swimming Carp
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 034 ]

Postby solyn » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:09 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 80 (: 39 / : 41)
servings req'd; 13 servings (83)
next moonpool visit; any time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
"See?" Lionheart was breathless, hours later, as her newborn kits dozed peacefully against her flank. She herself leaned heavily against her mate, as Ashenstrike lovingly groomed behind her ears. "What did I tell you. Everything was just fine." Ashenstrike hummed his acknowledgement as Lionheart paused. "I'm not doing this again though." He laughed, nuzzling against the back of her neck with a happy purr.
"You wouldn't be my Lionheart otherwise," he said, eyes glittering with happiness, "I love you."
"I know," she touched her nose to his, purring deeply, "and I love you too." Ashenstrike nuzzled against Lionheart's cheek, leaning their faces together as they gazed down at their kits: one a molly, grey and wild-furred like her father, the other a tom, brilliant orange with piercing eyes like his mother. "What were you thinking, for names?" Ashenstrike asked her, sweeping his tail protectively around his kits and his mate.
"Cherrykit, for the tom," Lionheart said, her tone suddenly shy, "like you said, all those moons ago." Ashenstrike chuckled. "Did you ever think it would apply?" The tom shook his head. "If I'm being honest... no. I'd always made peace with the reality that you might not want kits, and I entertained your questions because I love you and theorizing was fun but... back then I never could have imagined us here, like we are now. I'm happy it worked out this way, though."
"So am I," Lionheart leaned down to touch her nose to her son's forehead, "Cherrykit. He's going to be strong, like his grandmother. I'm stumped on a name for the molly, though. I've never been much good at naming." She turned, to find Ashenstrike watching her with fond eyes. She cocked her head, giving him an amused look. "What's that for?" She asked, and he shook his head, leaning down to lick his daughter between the ears.
"We should name her Fernkit," he said, softly, "like you said, new life."
"I-" Lionheart's voice caught in her throat. Ashenstrike lifted his eyes to hers, his smile warm; safe. "Something tells me that she's going to have my eyes." Affection bubbled up in Lionheart's chest as emotion overwhelmed her. She pressed forward, their foreheads tucked together insistently as she gave a deep, contented sigh. "You... you." She laughed. "Okay, Fernkit. Fernkit and Cherrykit. Our kits."
"Our kits." Ashenstrike echoed. "I love you."
"More than the sun and the sky."

★★★

Spidernose let the coolness of the night air wash over him as he tipped his head back. The tight feeling in his chest was beginning to dissipate, leaving the tension to slowly seep out of his bones. Harepuddle seemed to be settling in well, scampering around the other warriors his age and keeping an anxious eye on Quailpaw, who in turn seemed to have adjusted to the group of rowdy apprentices quite well. Spidernose had been busy, and had barely had time to catch up with his old clanmate.
"You look pretty glum for a cat who just gave the leader and his mate four kits," Spidernose jumped, but an involuntary smile dragged its way across his maw as Sootface settled down next to him, under the swaying branches of the large willow. He couldn't help himself; somehow, in a short time, Sootface's presence had become increasingly welcome, to the point where it felt like welcoming home an old friend.
"It was... rough for a while there," Spidernose said with a lame shrug, "Goldleaf is dealing with the young warriors who got chased by dogs. Luckily, they were both quick enough to get up the trees and out of the way, but she says they should be on rest for a few moons so that the lacerations on their paws can heal."
"And this makes you glum... how?"
"I don't know," Spidernose ducked his head, "I guess I just feel... I don't know."
"If you were going to say useless, I'm going to wreck your other legs," Spidernose snorted, "hey... really though. Goldleaf has moons of experience on you, and even if Maplefall's kitting was a little difficult on her, she's alive, all the kits are alive, and that's all because of you. You have to give yourself credit for that. I can't imagine how hard it is facing death and sickness on an almost daily basis and keeping your head in the middle of it all, but it is really impressive."
"You talk good," Spidernose said, gently shoulder-checking Sootface. The pointed tom laughed.
"So I've been told."
"I know I'm being a tad bit irrational but... I saw a lot of tragedy in GraveClan, and every time something bad happens here, I start to think I should be doing more, that I'm not doing enough, somehow. I-"
"You are enough," Spidernose turned to find brilliant blue eyes watching him, "you are. If you let things in the past chain you, you can never move forward. One day... if you'd like to tell me about what happened to you in your old clan, I'd like that. But GroveClan is and always has been a place of new opportunities, a chance to start again. This is a future for you, Spidernose, and I sincerely hope you choose to live it."
"I... thank you," his expression softened, but he didn't dare to look away from Sootface's eyes, "what about you? Are you living your future?" Sootface's maw crooked in a lopsided smile. "I sure am. It'd be nice to have you there, with me." Spidernose finally averted his gaze, shyly, as Sootface's tinkling laugh echoed around them. "I'd like that," he said softly, not missing the way that a tail laid across his in the Greenleaf night.

★★★

Frostbranch gazed across the camp, watching as Dusklight tipped his head back to laugh at something that his sister had said. In the moons since Mousestone and Novella had been gone, the siblings stuck close like glue, oftentimes accompanied by Flintburr's eldest kits. A ginger pelt swept into view, and Frostbranch traced the line of Sparkfur's legs, looking up to see his smiling maw. He balked, almost shyly, before he carefully signed 'is this seat taken?'
'No', Frostbranch signed back, nodding his head to the spot beside him, 'please, sit'. Sparkfur signed a thank you, and then settled next to him, in a position so that Frostbranch would still be able to see his ears & tail to communicate. After a beat of silence, Frostbranch signed 'I didn't know you knew how to sign'. Sparkfur look flustered, before he signed back 'I don't, really. I've been trying to watch what you teach Dusklight and your father'. At the reference to Flintburr as his father, Frostbranch couldn't help but smile. The past few moons had been wonderful for he and Ripplemist, having a full family again, especially with the rowdy new kits that kept their mother busy in the nursery.
'Have you been to see the new kits yet?' he signed to Sparkfur, 'my new siblings I mean. They're very cute. I like Tuikit best, he's quiet like me'. Sparkfur chuckled, and Frostbranch was struck suddenly by how nice it would be to hear the sound of his laugh. He'd had the same thought often about the ever-jovial Dusklight, and sometimes his brother or his parents, but Sparkfur was... a new one. He ducked his head, shyly. 'Yes', Sparkfur signed, 'but only briefly since I'm not family. I think Silvermoon will have her paws full with Starlingkit when she grows up'. Now it was Frostbranch's turn to laugh.
He looked up to find Sparkfur staring at him, wide-eyed and slightly slack-jawed. He cocked his head to the side, giving him a curious look. Sparkfur ducked his head, shyly, before he signed; 'Sorry. I've never heard you laugh before. It's really cute'. Frostbranch gaped at him, and Sparkfur looked embarrassed. 'I know you like Dusklight,' he added quickly, 'I'm sorry if it wasn't okay for me to say that.' Frostbranch shook his head quickly, signing rapidly to the other.
'No, no, it's okay. It was really nice of you actually. And besides, I think Dusklight likes someone else. I can't figure out who'.
'Maybe Halfpond?' Sparkfur suggested.
'Definitely not,' Frostbranch signed back, thinking of his brother and everything he'd told him about his history with the clan. It seemed unlikely that after so many moons, Dusklight would still be pining after a cat he knew was in love with his sister. Why Halfpond and Dawnblossom hadn't made any progress, he couldn't be sure, but whoever Dusklight's object of affection was, he was sure he could rule out Halfpond. His thoughts came circling back to Sparkfur, sitting in front of him, the tips of his orange fur lit by the moon. He looked shy, but he was kind and had taken the time to learn how to sign to talk to him. Frostbranch smiled.
'By the way,' he signed, as if adding an afterthought, 'you're really cute too'.

★★★

"Thank you for coming out with me," Fallowshimmer looked up from his nest, casting a tired smile across at Redrunner. "It's okay," he mewed, "you're welcome, I had fun." Redrunner chuckled, the sound a little rheumatic, like a moth rattling around inside his chest. The tom was old now, older than Fallowshimmer at least and seeming to have aged a little more poorly. He looked sad now, melancholy as he nodded.
"Fun," he said somberly, "I'm glad. It's been a while since I've had some fun, even before coming here. The cats in this clan have been good to me- they've no obligation to an old coot who didn't pull his weight for them. That Flintburr fellow, when he retires he'll have apprentices waiting on his beck and call, for sure, beloved as he is. But me... well. I'm just a vagrant. They did me a favour just to let me stay."
"They are kind cats," Fallowshimmer said with a nod, "I know the elderly aren't valued so much in other clans. I think it's important, we keep history alive. Perhaps not their history, but history, and now we've witnessed some of it, and maybe for the next few moons, we'll be able to tell that history to some of the kits. There are a lot of them now, you know- ten in the past moon or so." Redrunner chuckled.
"You know I scare the kits."
"Perhaps if you were not so acerbic," Fallowshimmer offered sweetly. Redrunner smiled at him, shaking his head. "Maybe so," he said, "for what it's worth, I like havin' you around. You make me feel less like I have to be grumpy. It's nice to have company, you know?" He paused, ears flattening a tad as he flicked a glance at Fallowshimmer. [color=#FF0040]"Did you miss 'em? Your mate, I mean."[/color] Fallowshimmer paused.
"Very much so," he said, with a quiet nod, "I miss her, and my kits, wherever they are now." He leveled his gaze with Redrunner, tilting his head slightly to better gauge his reaction. "I've been terribly lonely. Have you?" Redrunner inhaled, sharply, and gave a firm nod of his head. Fallowshimmer smiled, sweetly, like he was known to do, and Redrunner grumbled out a chuckle.
"You're a funny tom, I'll give you that," he said, stretching out on his back, "I miss my mate every day. He had a sense of humour, like yours too, sharp. Always liked to make fun of me, the rat. But... he got me. It was hard, losing him, like a piece of me went with him to StarClan, and I won't get it back until I join him."
"I know how you feel," Fallowshimmer sighed, settling his head on his paws, "when it gets hard for me, I think about her, what she would have said. She'd have laughed at me for moping, you know? She always said if she went first she'd want me to be happy, and I'd be dishonouring her by mourning her instead of celebrating her memory. So... I'm trying. To be happy, I mean, because it's what she wanted from me."
"I think that's pretty admirable," Redrunner nodded, "you think she'd mind any if I made you happy, until one of us has got to go again?" Fallowshimmer blinked in surprise at Redrunner's question, turning to look at him. The old ginger had an earnestness in his eyes that surprised Fallowshimmer, a genuine fondness that made his chest swell with affection. A shy smile came across his maw, and slowly he nodded his head.
"I think she'd be okay with that, and I think I'd like it too."

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Getting sloppy," Dusklight laughed, circling his sister. She smirked at him, tail lashing as she tracked his movements. Dusklight lunged, sweeping a paw at her back leg as she nimbly leaped out of the way, rounding on him to face him. She darted forward, faked right and then athletically flung herself left, batting a paw at Dusklight's maw that he barely managed to dodge. He was grinning, his eye sparkling with amusement.
"You want me to do that with Hazelpaw?" Emberpaw asked, sounding concerned. Hazelpaw was growing rapidly, but she was still small compared to the torbie apprentice. Dusklight dodged another of his sister's swings, rushing in closer and bringing his shoulder up into Dawnblossom's chest. She let out a surprised huff of air as she stumbled back, distracted enough for Dusklight to yank her paws out from under her, and pin her to the ground.
"Nope," he said, "I'll practice with you, and Dawnblossom will practice with Hazelpaw. They're complex moves." Emberpaw nodded, watching as Dusklight helped his sister back to her paws. She gave him a playful smile. "Next time... I'll get you next time." Dusklight grinned, lightly nipping at her ear. "No, you won't." Nimbly, he stepped out of the way of one of Dawnblossom's hits, with a light chuckle. Hazelpaw bounded toward her mentor, and the pairs wandered to opposite ends of the clearing.
Dusklight was a good mentor. Attentive, kind, enthusiastic. Emberpaw liked him. He held himself back when they fought so that she could always feel like she was doing well, but once she'd gotten the hang of something, he'd try something new and tricky. It was a good kind of balance, and Emberpaw always felt challenged. Dusklight's paw knocked lightly against her head for the third time in a minute, and she hissed. Dusklight paused, giving her a curious look.
"Let's take a break, okay?" Emberpaw's ears flattened. "I'm just a little worried, is all. You look like you have something on your mind." Emberpaw glanced away. "I just... I don't know. I feel like I'm picking up things way too slowly. I know you and Dawnblossom like training together because you're family and all... but it just reminds me how far behind I am." Dusklight's face softened.
"Hey," his voice was gentle, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way, but I'm glad you told me. If you want, we can train without Dawnblossom and Hazelpaw, she won't mind. I just hope you know you're not behind at all. You joined the clan late, all the other apprentices were born into a clan, so they've been working at this since they were born. Besides, being an older apprentice doesn't doom you to failure. Look at Longriver, he was your age if not older when he finally got his warrior name, and now he's deputy!" Emberpaw gave Dusklight a small smile.
"I guess that's true," she blew out a sigh, shaking her head, "sorry, I guess it's just weird without Juniperstorm and Midnightstream around. I kind of convinced myself I'd be getting my full name with them."
"I get it," he nodded, "would have been weird to... not have gone through everything with Dawnblossom. But either way, you're a fantastic apprentice, and I'm really proud of you." Emberpaw's smile grew broad as she ducked her head again. Dusklight laughed. "Now, can I go back to kicking your butt, or are you going to do something about it?" Emberpaw's eyes narrowed, and with a playful growl, she launched herself forward.

★★★

As the sun began to set over the campground, GroveClan was alive with the bustle of cats. Woodbloom lay stretched in the sun, head resting against the newly-liberated Jayfur's flank, their six daughters careening about after a moss ball. Redrunner and Fallowshimmer lay close together, chatting amicably to Spidernose. Badgerstar and Lionheart sat outside the nursery, chatting calmly as the Greenleaf breeze ruffled their fur.
"I hope my dad is proud of me," Badgerstar said, with a gentle sigh, "it's been a while since I've gone to speak with StarClan but... maybe I should go again. To see my father, and Twilightkit." Lionheart smiled, curling her tail across her paws. "I don't need to speak with StarClan to know that he is," she said, "look around. Look at your clan, Badgerstar. Look at what you've built. You've done something really great, you know."
"You give good speeches," Badgerstar laughed, before his ear twitched, "do you hear that?" Lionheart paused, her eyes widening. "Yes, it sounds like-"
"Mousestone!" Harrierstreak's voice rang out across camp, and all eyes turned to the camp entrance, where Mousestone lead her convoy through. The tom sprinted across the ground, almost colliding with his sister. She fell into him easily, with a rumbling purr. The pair twined around each other, Harrierstreak's elated laugh carrying high above the excited chatter. Stonepatch weaved around them, hurrying across to press his nose to Fawnrunner's, laughing as his kits swamped them. Rivuletflight sprinted for Fircloud, laughing loudly, while Archibald and Novella leaned against each other companionably.
"It's like you didn't think I was coming back," Mousestone laughed, but her voice was choked up as she nuzzled her big brother. Harrierstreak laughed, purring broadly. "You're still my little sister. I worried," he took a step back, shoulder brushing Longriver's, "welcome home."
"Thank you," she said, eyes tracking past him to land on Goldleaf. The cream tabby came closer, pressing her forehead to Mousestone's. "It's... good to see you again," Goldleaf said, eyes shining with pride, "I trust everything's okay in EchoClan?" The she-cat nodded, waiting until Badgerstar and Lionheart got close enough to hear before formulating a proper answer.
"Yes," she said, "it was tough going there for a while, but we left Crowcloud with a more manageable situation. We're all okay too, I made sure that we were careful with how it could possibly be transmitted, and I made us sit out a quarantine period before we came back. GroveClan's safe, and EchoClan is thankful. At least... Crowcloud is. Raggedstar wasn't exactly... lucid." Badgerstar nodded a little.
"That's... not surprising honestly. I'm really proud of you, Mousestone. You've done good work- all of you have, and you must be super tired." He lit up suddenly, with a grin. "Oh! As clan leader, I'm ordering you to rest in the nursery... so you can meet my kits! And Lionheart's too!" Mousestone's eyes widened as she looked the ginger molly over. "You had them! I was wondering why you were up and about!"
"Fernkit and Cherrykit," Lionheart confirmed with a purr, "I really have Ashenstrike to thank for the names, he's a lot better at them than I am." Mousestone laughed, a boneless tiredness seeping into her tone. "Well, if Goldleaf and Spidernose can hold their own, and I can tear my beloved away from her mate for a second or two, then I'd love to meet them."
"Hey!" Mousestone turned, laughing as a shape smashed into her, tackling her to the ground. "You think you're slinking away without saying hello to your friends?" Dusklight asked, laughing as Mousestone wrapped her paws around him with a purr. Dawnblossom nuzzled her nose against Novella's, before Sedgefire stepped forward to do the same, Halfpond bringing up the rear with a smile and a nod in Archibald's direction.
"Hey, leader's orders that she gets some rest," Lionheart flicked her former apprentice around the ears, watching him huff as he clambered off of Mousestone and helped push her back to her feet, "you two can gossip all of tomorrow. For now, Mousestone deserves a long, long nap."

✦ servings consumed
13/13 - x10 mice and x1 bird
✦ clan events
thunderspark and juniperstorm are on rest for 2 moons after encountering the dog
mousestone's patrol returns from echoclan
dusklight and dawnblossom teach emberpaw and hazelpaw advanced battle
adderstorm & harepuddle teach oakpaw and quailpaw stalking
spidernose and goldleaf search for herbs
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - shadowtail, dustfang, harrierstreak, falconpaw, longriver, burrcall
2 - hawkthorn, squirrelwhisker, avocetnose, ternflutter, sandcatcher, cormorantpath
3 - roseclaw, pinefeather, willowthroat, grouseclaw, meadowfang, burningcloud
4 - sootface, fawnrunner, mistcreek, deerstripe, midnightstream, ripplemist
border -
1 - flintburr, kererucall, sedgefire, wolverinejaw, cinderpaw, elkbounce

leader:
        badgerstar | 50 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

deputy:
        longriver | 36 moons | ♂ | 🌷

medicine cat:
        goldleaf | 72 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        spidernose | 45 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        apprentice:
        mousestone | 29 moons | ♀ | 🌷

warriors:
        flintburr | 86 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 60 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 60 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        acornstream | 60 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dustfang | 65 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 71 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 47 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 48 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 38 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 34 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 34 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 82 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 54 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pinefeather | 80 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnblossom | 28 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dusklight | 28 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        novella | 28 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        halfpond | 32 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgefire | 32 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowthroat | 38 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        grouseclaw | 38 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        wolverinejaw | 35 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        burningcloud | 67 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        meadowfang | 67 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        squirrelwhisker | 24 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        featherpelt | 72 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        adderstorm | 23 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        archibald | 28 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fircloud | 84 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        rivuletflight | 32 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ripplemist | 26 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        frostbranch | 26 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cormorantpath | 23 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sparkfur | 23 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sandcatcher | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        avocetnose | 16 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ternflutter | 16 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        elkbounce | 15 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thunderspark| 15 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        mistcreek | 15 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        deerstripe | 15 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        juniperstorm | 14 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        midnightstream | 14 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        harepuddle | 42 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        kererucall | 74 moons | ♀ | 🌷

apprentices:
        emberpaw | 14 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        falconpaw | 10 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cinderpaw | 10 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sleetpaw | 10 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        oakpaw | 10 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hazelpaw | 9 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        quailpaw | 9 moons | ♂ | 🌷

queens:
        woodbloom | 24 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        silvermoon | 69 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        maplefall | 46 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lionheart | 71 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 37 moons | ♀ | 🌷

kits:
        dahliakit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sparrowkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        twigkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        wrenkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        finchkit | 5 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        crowkit | 2 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ravenkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        starlingkit | 2 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        tuikit | 2 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fernkit | 1 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        cherrykit | 1 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pitchkit | 1 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        mottlekit | 1 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        pebblekit | 1 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flamekit | 1 moons | ♂ |🌷

elders:
        redrunner| 144 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fallowshimmer | 137 moons | ♂ | 🌷
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | spruceclan | gracen
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [2] | greencough
    chervil [5] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [3] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [6] | pain
    raspberry leaves [5] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [4] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown
    coltsfoot [1] | breathing
    dandelion [1] | bee stings
    elder leaves [1] | sprains

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x0| 1 servings [0]
    vole | x10 | 1 servings [10]
    rabbit | x9 | 2 servings [18]
    bird | x7 | 3 servings [21]
    fish | x9 | 2 servings [18]
    squirrel | x8 | 2 servings [16]
    capacity: 83 servings (6 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    dusklight | emberpaw [3]
    ↪ hunting, battle, swim, skill
    harrierstreak | falconpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, tracking, swim, battle
    wolverinejaw | cinderpaw [4]
    ↪ battle, hunting, swim, climbing
    featherpelt | sleetpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, tracking, swim, battle
    adderstorm | oakpaw [3]
    ↪ battle, hunting, swim, skill
    dawnblossom | hazelpaw [3]
    ↪ battle, swim, hunting, skill
    harepuddle | quailpaw [2]
    ↪ hunting, battle, skill, skill

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburr ♥ silvermoon
    ↪ halfpond & sedgefire, crowkit,
    ravenkit, starlingkit, tuikit
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    ↪ shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang ♡ tanglestep
    ↪ boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthorn ♥ acornstream
    ↪ squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelpaw
    rippleboundjunipernose
    ↪ dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleapdewfeather
    ↪ harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstar ♥ maplefall
    ↪ juniperstorm, midnightstream,
    twilightkit; pitchkit, mottlekit,
    pebblekit & flamekit
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    ↪ roseclaw & lionheart
    roseclaw ♥ pinefeather
    ↪ russetkit, morningkit, frecklekit &
    eveningkit (dappledwillow)
    stonepatch ♥ fawnrunner
    ↪ elkbounce, thunderspark, mistcreek
    & deerstripe
    longriver ♥ harrierstreak
    featherpelt ♡ seneca
    ↪ avocetpaw & ternpaw
    pigeoncallreedwhisper
    ↪ grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtail ♥ dustfang
    ↪ falconpaw, cinderpaw, sleetpaw
    & oakpaw
    burningcloud ♥ meadowfang
    mousestone ♥ novella
    ashenstrike ♥ lionheart
    ↪ fernkit, cherrykit
    boulderflame ♥ flowershine
    ↪ due in one moon
    woodbloom ♥ jayfur
    ↪ dahliakit, willowkit, sparrowkit,
    twigkit, wrenkit, finchkit
    niobelancer
    ↪ novella & archibald
    fircloud ♡ callie
    ↪ rivuletflight
    silvermoon ♡ whitefoot
    ↪ ripplemist, frostbranch
    burrcall ♥ willowthroat
    harepuddle ♡ clovertail
    ↪ quailpaw
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ clan replies ] [ 019 ]

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:43 am

[quote="⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos"]

│[/color][/right]
    the territories are in full bloom and prey
    is running rampant, making them an easy
    catch. queens and kits will be much more
    likely to survive during birth and new cat
    s are still likely to be found. however, the
    chance for drought and dehydration is hig
    her and predators, while unlikely, are mo
    re dangerous than ever due to the abund
    ant resources.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

toadlegs's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 bird.
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

emberflight's patrol returns with . .
    ↪ nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────┐

twistedcloud returns with . .
    ↪ +2 deadly nightshade.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌───────────────────┐

no training this moon!

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      moonstone trip
      ↪ starclan gives their blessing to heatherpaw and featherpaw, larkkit is especially emotional.

kitting
      ↪ whitestone gives birth a litter of four! all of the litter are short-haired, black smoke kittens.

mod notes
      ↪ read through the mentors/training section on the main page for a clearer understanding of how training your apprentices work! please
      remove the skills you have listed as your apprentices haven't had any training yet.

be sure to include kitting queens along with the rest of your clan's actions, if i missed whitestone here, she and her kits would've died.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Terra Clan
Number of Cats: 18 Here

Whitestone's kits cooed as they warmed up close to their mother's belly. Whitestone smiled as the kits suckled, happy for them to be alive and healthy. Ashfeather sat down next to his mate, and the two touched heads. "What have you named them?" Ashfeather asked his mate. Whitestone pointed from the first son to the third son in a row, and said "These are Curlkit, Nettlekit and Goosekit, but I haven't thought of a name for the one daughter...". Ashfeather took a deep look as his only daughter, and turned back to Whitestone. "I think Mosskit would be a wonderful name for her." He purred, and Whitestone chuckled. "I think so too." She replied back.

Hunting: Toadlegs, Ashfeather, Softspots, Dustclaw, Rubystar
Patrolling: Emberflight, Whitestone, Lightningpelt
Moonstone Trip: N/A
Herb Gathering: Twistedcloud
Food Eating: 1 stoat and hare have been consumed
Other happenings: Whitestone gave birth to four kits, and Skygaze has taken on the duty of Nursing Queen to help Whitestone out.

[ A clan who had just begun, and where a friend must find a friend to start it. ]

Leader:
Rubystar | 69 moons | Male | Grey tabby with yellow eyes
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Toadlegs | 36 moons | Male| Black smoke with lighter undercoat and yellow-green eyes

Medicine Cat:
Twistedcloud | 54 moons | Male | Dark gray tabby with blue eyes

Cats being treated:
N/A

Warriors:
Ashfeather | 38 moons | Male | Chocolate smoke cat with green eyes
Softspots | 34 moons | Female | Shorthaired calico with hazel eyes
Emberflight | 34 moons | Male | Shorthaired tortoiseshell with yellow eyes | Sterile
Skygaze | 43 moons | Female | Black and white cat with green eyes | Nursing Queen
Lightningpelt | 23 moons | Female | Ginger-and-white tabby with yellow eyes
Swiftclaw | 15 moons | Male | Solid cinnamon with yellow eyes
Dustclaw | 33 moons | Male | Ginger mackerel tabby with amber eyes
Flyfur | 35 moons | Female | Short-haired blue point with blue eyes

Apprentices:
Heatherpaw | 7 moons | Female | Black smoke & white with green eyes | Mentor is Lighningpelt
Featherpaw | 7 moons | Female | Black smoke & white with blue eyes | Mentor is Dustclaw

Queens:
Whitestone | 33 moons | Female | Shorthaired blue-smoke with yellow eyes | Nursing Curlkit, Mosskit, Nettlekit and Goosekit

Kits:
Curlkit | 0 moons | Male | Shorthaired black smoke with blue eyes
Mosskit | 0 moons | Female | Shorthaired black smoke with green eyes
Nettlekit | 0 moons | Male | Shorthaired black smoke with yellow eyes
Goosekit | 0 moons | Male | Shorthaired black smoke with yellow-green eyes

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders:
South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
Goldenrod | 3 | Juices for bellyache, root for infected wounds
Tansy | 3 | Cures coughs, poison, and prevents Greencough
Dandelion | 2 | Heals bee stings, great painkiller
Sorrel | 0 | Traveling herb, builds up appetite
Feverfew | 2 | Heals aches, pains, and reduces body temperature
Daisy Leaf | 1 | Traveling herb, eases aching joints
Borage Leaves | 1 | Produces better milk, brings down fevers, soothes bad bellies, relieves tight chests
Mint | 0 | Hides the scent of death
Water Hemlock | 1 | Causes a cat to die slowly
Elder Leaves | 1 | Soothes sprains
Foxglove seeds | 1 | Deadly, kills a cat
Wintergreen | 1 | Treats wounds and some poisons
Broom | 1 | Used in poultice, helps broken bones and wounds
Holly Berries | 1 | Deadly to only kits
Lovage | 1 | Mix with Bright-Eye to cure coughs
Lavender | 1 | Cures fevers and chills
Chickweed | 1 | Treats greencough
Stinging Nettle | Fights infections, brings down swelling
Deadly Nightshade | 2 | Deadly to cats

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Stoat | x1 | 3 servings
Birds | x1 | 3 servings
Hare | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Lightningpelt | Heatherpaw | 1 training session
Dustclaw | Featherpaw | 1 training session

Deceased Cats:
Larkkit | Solid black | Died during birth

Family:
Skygaze and Toadlegs | Heatherpaw, Featherpaw, Larkkit
Ashfeather and Whitestone | Curlkit, Mosskit, Nettlekit, Goosekit
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiningclan 34

Postby Kazin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:52 am

Number of Cats: 045 | 23 ♂ | 22 ♀ | 8 servings needed next serving needed at 49

Of course there always had to be some sort of problem. Something that would put a halt on every single one of the clan's plans. One of their own had gone missing. And no one even knew how it happened.

"Has anyone seen Soostripe?" Scorchstar couldn't even remember who had sounded the alarm first, realizing that the tom hadn't been seen since the patrol he had been on came back. It was confusing, especially for a tom like Sootstripe, who generally stayed in camp and stayed out of trouble. He had been one of the older warriors too. But now the tom was missing, and all other camp activities had been put on a halt. It seemed to affect the training of the apprentices too, who had gone to train just outside of the camp, especially Sorrelpaw - she could barley listen to a word Cindersong was telling her as she nervously glanced about and kept asking about Sootstripe.

In the end, the clan had resorted to sending out search patrols to find the tom and bring him back. Some cats were thinking he just wanted some alone time and that he had not adjusted well to living in Shiningclan, but it seemed a little fishy to Scorchstar. The tom seemed happy enough here, now that the danger was gone... or they thought it was gone. It had been Cricketheart's search party that found the tom, but he wasn't alright. It was clear from his body, Cricketheart had told Scorchstar, that the tom had been killed by another cat. Distrust was almost tangible in the air of the camp tonight, each cat sitting with only one or two others they trusted, casting glances to and from the others they didn't know as well. Suspicions were especially on the cats that were the most recent additions - cats like Thymetail, Hollyfoot, and Darkthunder. It had made Darkthunder, already a brooding tom, more angry and unsettled, growling at any cat who looked at him.

The mourning ceremony for Soostripe had been meaningful, as Scorchstar did not want to hide from his clan that this cat's death was not an accident. Perhaps the distrust was good for the clan so they could keep their guards up, but perhaps it was going to lead to cats turning on each other. The last thing Shiningclan needed was an internal war, but there wasn't much Scorchstar was going to do about it. He was more worried that he had no idea who this mystery cat could be...

Only time could tell which cats would be safe, and if they could figure out who in Shiningclan had bad intentions... Somewhere, deep in the warrior's den, a cat lay plotting the next death, pleased at how well the plan had worked the first time. Yes, perhaps it would be easier than they thought to take control of this clan...

New cats/rank up:
--> Owlpaw tries again at her warrior assessment. If she passes, her warrior name will be Owltalon.
--> Hailpaw tries his warrior assessment. If he passes, his warrior name will be Hailstep.

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Birchstorm, Argentfang, Ferretclaw, Hollyfoot, and Bramblepond patrol.
--> Nightfrost, Daisypatch, Thymetail, Darkthunder, Honeyflame, and Emberthorn hunt.
--> Asterlight, Appleclaw, Ashbreeze, and Rivergaze hunt.
-->

Training:
--> Rainpaw, Minkpaw, and Martenpaw train in hunting with Scorchstar and Snowflower.
--> Dunepaw trains in fighting with Deerleg.
--> Sorrelpaw trains in tracking with Cindersong.
-->

Mates/Kits:
--> Cindersong and Rabbitmask wish to try for kits.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 rabbits and a squirrel [8 servings].
--> Sootstripe has been declared missing - his body was found by Cricketheart not long after. He appears to have been murdered, presumably by a cat in Shiningclan.

Leader:
          Scorchstar | 56 moons | ♂ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy:
          Cricketheart | 39 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats:
          Timberleaf | 24 moons | ♂ |
          Olivepaw | 7 moons | ♀ |

Warriors:
          Firesong | 61 moons | ♀ |
          Argentfang | 55 moons | ♂ |
          Thornstrike | 45 moons | ♂ |
          Birchstorm | 39 moons | ♂ |
          Cherryheart | 39 moons | ♂ |
          Snowflower | 37 moons | ♀ |
          Nightfrost | 36 moons | ♀ |
          Appleclaw | 35 moons | ♂ |
          Deerleg | 34 moons | ♂ |
          Daisypatch | 32 moons | ♀ |
          Cindersong | 28 moons | ♀ |
          Ferretclaw | 26 moons | ♀ |
          Hollyfoot | 26 moons | ♀ |
          Thymetail | 26 moons | ♂ |
          Rabbitmask | 23 moons | ♂ |
          Rivergaze | 23 moons | ♀ |
          Darkthunder | 22 moons | ♂ |
          Raventail | 20 moons | ♀ |
          Honeyflame | 20 moons | ♀ |
          Ashbreeze | 19 moons | ♂ |
          Emberthorn | 19 moons | ♀ |
          Bramblepond | 16 moons | ♂ |
          Asterlight | 13 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices:
          Hailpaw | 13 moons | ♂ |
          Owlpaw | 13 moons | ♀ |
          Sorrelpaw | 11 moons | ♀ |
          Dunepaw | 10 moons | ♂ |
          Rainpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
          Minkpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
          Martenpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |

Queens:
          Maplecloud | 35 moons | ♀ |
          Turtlegaze | 48 moons | ♀ |
          Slatefang | 28 moons | ♀ |

Kits:
          Ivykit | 5 moons | ♀ |
          Rowankit | 5 moons | ♀ |
          Peachkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
          Seedkit | 5 moons | ♂ |
          Pikekit | 5 moons | ♂ |
          Dustkit | 2 moons | ♀ |
          Swiftkit | 1 moons | ♂ |
          Shrikekit | 1 moons | ♂ |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 Beech Leaves x1
    Bindweed x1 Blackberry Leaves x1
    Borage x2 Bright eye x1
    Broom x1 Burdock x2
    Burnet x2 Catchweed x1
    Catmint x2 Celandine x1
    Chamomile x1 Chervil x1
    Chickweed x1 Cob Nuts x1
    Cobweb x4 Coltsfoot x1
    Comfrey Root x1
    Daisy Leaves x1 Elder leaves x1
    Fennel x1 Feverfew x1
    Goatweed x1 Goldenrod x1
    Horsetail x3 Lavender x1
    Poppy seeds x3 Ragwort x1
    Raspberry Leaves x0 Rosemary x1
    Stick x1 Stinging Nettle x3
    Sweetsedge x1 Thyme x2
    Wintergreen x1 Yarrow x1
    Dandelion x1 Dock Leaves x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x6 | 3 servings [2 being eaten]
    Bird | x4 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x6 | 2 servings [1 being eaten]
    Frog | x6 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
    Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Ferretclaw | Hailpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Deerleg | Dunepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Cindersong | Sorrelpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Thornstrike | Rainpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Snowflower | Minkpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Scorchstar | Martenpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.

Deceased Cats:

Mates / Family:

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - x ]

Postby solyn » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:12 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 20 cats [ 10 fem : 10 male ]
servings required: 04
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 26th mar
moons since last nonsense: 0

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    NorthernClan in Greenleaf was almost idyllic. Toward the northern end of the territory, snowfall was still light, but everywhere else the blanketing white gave way to springy green grass, tussock on the plateaus, and dripping dew from evergreens. Hawkeyes supported his mate's weight as the pair of them carefully stepped across the stones jutting from the river, wandering deeper into the forest where the prey ran more abundant.
    "The air up here is so fresh," Fallowstep remarked with a sigh, stretching out so that his back dipped. Hawkeyes gazed at him fondly, head cocked just-so to watch him.
    "I don't miss the stench of death," he said dryly, and Fallowstep snorted, shaking his head at him.
    "Very romantically put," he said airily, straightening up a little, "but... you're right. I didn't think I'd ever feel at home anywhere but GraveClan, but I think that was short-sighted of me. I forgot that home isn't so much a place as it is where your heart feels safest, and that will always be with you." Hawkeyes purred, nuzzling close to his mate as their tails twined, the pair of them stepping in perfect tandem through the forest. "That being said... I like it here. The cats are a little strange, but they're nice."
    "I'm glad you've been making friends," Hawkeyes said, "I know it was hard for you in GraveClan."
    "I had a bad introduction," he nodded, slowly, "but... everyone here seems to have their own demons. I think I can be forgiven for some bad mistakes I made as a young tom. I know better now, and I'll do better." Hawkeyes nodded, touching his nose to Fallowstep's cheek. Fallowstep purred, carefully drawing away from him to leap up a rock outcropping to get a better view. "What about you? Have you been making friends, old-timer?"
    "I'm not that much older thank you," Hawkeyes protested, with a rumbling chuckle, "but yes, I have. Everyone seems to have their own opinion on the new deputy... but I quite like him. He's a little... sullen, maybe, but when I've been able to catch him in conversation, he's well-spoken and polite. You know I like Brackenstrike- everyone does- and Splitface... and even the young one, Virdianfire? She's funny, I like her."
    "Look at you, socialite of the year," his mate shot him a mock-withering look, and Fallowstep couldn't help but giggle, tail raised as if pleased with his own joke. His face fell for a moment, and he seemed to struggle with something, before he shook his head. "What do you make of Howlingeye?" Hawkeyes blinked, looking around. Viridianfire and Howlingeye had split off a while ago to hunt in a pair, but no one could be sure how close they were.
    "He's... interesting," Hawkeyes said, after a long beat of silence, "why?" Fallowstep shrugged.
    "I don't know. I've seen him skulking about all over the place. Word is he has a bunch of... strange theories that rely on a lack of faith in the general leadership of the clan. I just... I don't really know all that much about him. Do you?" Hawkeyes fell silent again, listening to the wind rustle through the trees, the chirp of insects and the twitter of birds in the boughs above.
    "No," he conceded, giving his mate a reassuring smile, "but I'm sure it's fine. I'm sure he's just a little paranoid after his last clan broke up. Come on, what did we say about this place?" Fallowstep's features creased into a smile, as he climbed down the outcropping to meet his mate.
    "New clan, new story. You're right. Things will be different here."

-

Sunset bathed the campground in a golden glow. Cats clustered together, sharing tongues and laughing. Poppywish had disappeared into the nursery with Sunnynose- a tom that Minkfur and Thunderjaw had come across on patrol- to check on him and his two kits, weak with exhaustion from travelling. Whisperpaw and Galepaw, ever reclusive, had vanished into the apprentice den and hadn't returned. Sleetstar had come down from her perch to sit with Summitsky and listen to Bearear's story. Howlingeye crouched near Brackenstrike and Splitface, the two mollies sharing tongues. Fallowstep and Hawkeyes were near them, wrapped lazily about each other with Viridianfire stretched in the sunlight next to them.
    Hollyfeather sat on the opposite side of camp, glowering suspiciously toward the warrior's den. She hadn't seen Midnightblaze all evening, the tom suspiciously absent from clan activities as always. Thunderjaw and Minkfur sat a fair distance away, discussing something in hushed tones. Something rustled behind her, and Hollyfeather whipped around, finding herself glowering at Twilightflower. The molly looked amused, settling next to her and wrapping her tail over her paws.
    "What a lovely greeting," she mewed, and Hollyfeather ducked her head in embarrassment.
    "Sorry. I was just thinking."
    "Clearly your thoughts weren't very kind," Twilightflower said, evenly, watching as Bearears continued her animated story, pacing back and forth with emotive swings of her tail, "that seems to be a theme with this clan, though. I've noticed many of you seem low on trust, especially with one another."
    "Oh really?" Hollyfeather asked, not meaning for it to sound so sarcastic.
    "Really. For example, you only trust Summitsky, and occasionally you let your guard down around Brackenstrike because she seems genuine to you. Sleetstar confides almost exclusively in Thunderjaw, and occasionally looks wistfully toward Brackenstrike which indicates some kind of a bad blood there, but she never turns to her own mate. Thunderjaw, on the other hand, seems to trust only Minkfur, and Howlingeye and Poppywish are two of a kind. There are many closed circles here, Hollyfeather. You all are not as subtle as you like to think you are."
    "Maybe they should have called you Eagle-eye," Hollyfeather muttered, earning a tinkling laugh from the queen, "it looks like you're pretty observant. Especially considering you've only been here a moon."
    "Some things are not so difficult to gauge," Twilightflower said simply, "when you're relegated to a nursery with only a cranky molly for company, there's not much you can do but observe. And sometimes things aren't easy to pick up on verbally, but body language is very telling. For instance, you weren't thinking, you were trying to keep tabs on the deputy because you think he's suspicious and you likely harbour the opinion that Brackenstrike or Summitsky should have been deputy due to the fact that they were here longer and you, personally trust them."
    "Okay, I get it," Hollyfeather groused, "you're very smart. You're right. I was looking out on Midnightblaze because I think he's hiding something. But that's hardly any of your business."
    "It's not really any of yours, either," Hollyfeather blinked in bewilderment, "whatever that tom has going on is about as serious as whatever everyone else is hiding. There's no trust here, but snooping on each other won't rectify that. Perhaps you should consider what it is about you all that makes cats afraid to share their secrets."
    "Would you so willingly share yours?" Twilightflower's gaze was even as she met Hollyfeather's eyes.
    "I have nothing to hide. Can you say the same?"

-

Night descended quickly over the camp, blanketing the silence in darkness. Howlingeye dragged himself out of Poppywish's den, eyes bleary with sleep but heart racing. The stars twinkled overhead, as he tilted his head back to look at them. After the nightmares, it was always nice to see Silverpelt watching over him. Oftentimes he wondered if they would take him. But he never thought too hard on the subject, not when his stomach still rocked unsteadily from the vehemence of his dreams.
    Howlingeye descended the cliff-face, heading for the dirtplace to clear his thoughts. It was unlikely anyone else would be up at this hour, and Poppywish had never once been woken by Howlingeye leaving the den. The dirtplace would give his restlessness some kind of legitimacy if he needed it, but really, he just needed time to think, and to breathe. It was always disorienting, being dragged out of something that seemed so real, and being faced with something that was equally as foreign.
    There was a rustle, a whisper. Howlingeye paused. His ear swiveled, searching for the sound, and he heard it again, like a hushed argument, coming from the front of camp. Howlingeye's eyes narrowed, and easily he blended into the shadows, hugging the side of the basin as he skirted around the camp, and slipped through the passage, ears trained on the noise. The voices got louder- one familiar but hard to place, the other definitively Midnightblaze. Howlingeye crouched closer to the ground, prowling forward, making sure the shadows cast by crags concealed him.
    Midnightblaze sat, shoulders hunched, just to the right of the camp entrance. Across from him, partially obscured by the rock, was a white she-cat with stars dancing in her fur. Northstar, Howlingeye's brain supplied. He'd seen her once, briefly, when she'd ushered him to the clan, but not again since. Her tail lashed, angrily, as Midnightblaze balked and looked away from her, eyes troubled.
    "I'm telling you, it's not working," he insisted, "I should just step down. Even offering would probably foster more trust than staying on would. Sleetstar just isn't going to suddenly decide she's not affronted by the fact she didn't get to pick her deputy. You got the wrong cat for the job-"
    "Don't forget what you did," Northstar hissed, ears flattening, "I gave you purpose, and I could take it away just as easily. You are deputy of this clan, and unless you want to go back on our deal, I suggest you stop moping and start doing something to make sure the rest of the clan sees you that way. The reckoning hour is coming, Midnightblaze, and you do not want to disappoint me." The tom flinched, wincing at the ground near his paws.
    "I can't do what you wanted me to," he said, voice quieter now, more resigned, "it's not who I am. I'm not strong enough."
    "You know your solution was only temporary," Northstar's tone was icy as she flicked an ear, "I wonder who the next vagrant to come looking for this clan will be." Midnightblaze's eyes widened, before his gaze hardened. He drew his shoulders up, motion stiff as he angled his jaw.
    "I understand."
    "Good," Northstar smirked, turning tail, "I'll be watching." With that, she vanished into the late night fog, leaving Midnightblaze sitting alone on the precipice outside the clan. As soon as she was out of sight, the tom shuddered, and made a choked noise. Howlingeye realized with a sudden pang that he was crying, body turning in on itself as thick sobs wracked him. Midnightblaze wasn't exactly a small cat, but in that moment he seemed more fragile than even Sunnynose's little kits. Howlingeye hesitated, and then he stepped from the shadows.
    "How much of that did you hear?" Midnightblaze asked, voice thick with tears. He didn't bother looking up.
    "Enough," Howlingeye replied, evenly. Midnightblaze's laugh was bitter.
    "Well, congratulations. You got your answers. I know you've been suspicious of me for a bit, and I'm sure you're just so stoked to be right." He shot Howlingeye a challenging look from the corner of his eye as the pointed tom settled next to him, tail sweeping over his paws, calmly.
    "Whatever she has on you must be pretty terrible," he said. Midnightblaze sneered.
    "Wouldn't you like to know?"
    "I would," he met Midnightblaze's gaze, even and unflinching, "if you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine." Midnightblaze paused. There was a sincerity to Howlingeye's tone. His eyes were clear and sharp, and his stance proud. The weight of his secrets seemed so crushing that Midnightblaze could barely breathe, and here was this cat, offering to share that burden with him, to lift some of the weight. Midnightblaze exhaled, slowly. And then he nodded.
    "Okay."
    And so he told him everything, the whole story from start to finish: from hazy memories of the snowy NorthernClan camp, to the heat waves over the fields, to the terror and anger and hatred and the love and the pain. And Howlingeye listened to it all, nods and hums when needed, clear eyes never once leaving Midnightblaze's face. And when it was all done, and Midnightblaze felt he'd cried the last tears he ever would, Howlingeye told him his truth. Watched as his eyes opened wide and his jaw fell slack, watched as he spoke in an even tone, detached from the horrors he had seen. What he had done. Watched the casual shrug as he detailed the nightmares, the waiting, how he could feel the minutes tick by with shadows reaching boldly toward his tail with each creeping second, intent on dragging him down, down down.
    Under the night sky, Silverpelt twinkling overhead, a new bond was forged, a solidarity unlike any other to ever exist, an exchange of secrets that remained whispered into hovering fog, and a silent agreement that these secrets would never, ever again be spoken.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    The afternoon sun bore down upon the campground as the patrols slowly filtered in again, one by one. There would be time for rest, the heavy-pelted cats not so used to such blindingly hot weather, before Midnightblaze would re-organize the patrols and send them out for the afternoon, once the sun had come down from her peak. The hunting patrols came through first, adding their kill to the pile, with the border patrol trailing in last.
    Sleetstar struggled to her paws, belly swollen with kits that were ready to join the world any day now. Summitsky stood quickly after his mate, trailing her anxiously as she made her way to Thunderjaw. Viridianfire glance past him and darted toward Bearears, leaving the smoke tom standing with his shoulder brushing Minkfur's.
    "What's the verdict?" She asked, glancing between her warriors.
    "As far as we can tell, all clear," Minkfur mewed, "there's a strong stench of rogues in the southern quadrant, but Thunderjaw had us split off into a three-point convergence and we swept the territory as we came back through, and I didn't see the signs of any cats, but we should be careful nonetheless."
    "I didn't want to worry you, but Varvara has been coming deeper into the territory for the past few moons," Thunderjaw added, watching how Sleetstar's face drew up tighter, more furious, "I don't know what her prerogative is, but I felt I should warn you, especially after Minkfur told me about the southern border. There's a good chance she's been watching our patrol routines, which is why I wanted to switch it up, make it a little harder for her to figure out where we were going to be."
    "That's why you asked for an extra cat," Midnightblaze said, materializing near his shoulder. Thunderjaw nodded once, affirmative. Sleetstar blew out a huff.
    "Okay, well, thank you for telling me. If it's just her, I doubt she'll make a play for the camp when everyone's gathered, so be on the lookout when you head back." Thunderjaw nodded again, before he inclined his head to Minkfur. The pair of them gave Sleetstar a nod, before they moved on toward the shade of one of the crags. Sleetstar whirled on her deputy, startling him. "You approved a request without talking to me?"
    "I didn't think you would mind," Midnightblaze's tone was guarded, "it's just one cat."
    "And? What if he'd been up to something, and you just started giving away warriors like they're bits of prey to send to your sweetheart!"
    "This is Thunderjaw we're talking about," he said, "it didn't seem like an unreasonable request."
    "Sleetstar, love-" Summitsky tried.
    "No! I'm the leader of this clan, and just because I'm currently a little indisposed doesn't mean that you can start making executive decisions for me. I don't know who you are or what power you think you have, but I-"
    "You were right, Var," a voice stopped Sleetstar cold, "she really is losing it." Slowly, all eyes in the campground turned to the entrance. A shaggy ginger tom stood, chunk missing from his left ear, horrible scars marring his muzzle and cheeks. He grinned, revealing a missing incisor. At his side stood Varvara, regal looking and smug as cat after cat, pelts sleek and muscles taut, began to fan out behind him, creating a wall, blocking the exit.
    "I told you," she said simply, "she's just not cut out for this kind of thing."
    "This is NorthernClan territory," Sleetstar said, "you're trespassing."
    "Actually, you're trespassing," said the tom, with a little giggle as if he'd told the world's funniest joke, "I'm pretty sure I told you that if I ever saw your face around my territory again, I'd kill you." The silence was stifling. No one moved, each cat frozen as if time had wound to a complete stop all around them.
    "This isn't Merchant territory," Sleetstar said, finally. The ginger tom grinned.
    "Perhaps," he said simply, before his gaze turned steely, "but not for long."
    With a flick of his tail, the camp was suddenly a flurry of action. A sea of cats swept forward toward the NorthernClan cats, swarming like ants toward crumbs. Galepaw, the nearest member to the ginger tom, launched at him with a cry. Nimbly, he twisted, raking his claws down her side. They embedded deep, ripping fur and leaving bloody gashes as she gasped and stumbled, collapsing to the ground on the other side of him.
    "Galepaw!" Whisperpaw shrieked, streaking forward to press his face into the pelt of his sister. She let out a choked sobbing noise, trying to bat him away. The little white tom turned, eyes blazing as two large cats began to close in on him. "Leave us alone!" He yowled, claws unsheathing.
    "Sleetstar, get to the nursery," Summitsky put himself between his mate and the approaching sea of cats, as Poppywish darted for his den and the other warriors stepped forward.
    "No, this is my clan, I have to-"
    "Go!" Summitsky snapped, "this isn't up for discussion! You can't fight!" Sleetstar glared at him, before she gritted her teeth and turned, moving as quickly as she could toward the rise. Sunnynose crouched outside the nursery, ushering the two mollies in behind him, before he unsheathed his claws, hovering anxiously at the mouth of the den.
    The first rogue to slam into Summitsky knocked him clear off his feet, sending him tumbling against the rocky ground. They lifted their paw, gleam in their eye maniacal, before Hollyfeather slammed into them, teeth sinking into their neck. They yowled in pain as she spat out fur, pushing off their side to launch into the fray. The NorthernClan warriors formed a line across the camp, colliding with the sea of rogues in a flurry of claws and teeth.
    Poppywish broke through, ginger pelt brilliant as he dashed for the apprentices. One of the large cats turned to face him, yowling in surprise as Poppywish spat into his eyes, and then shoulder-checked him directly into a wall. Poppywish pressed cobwebs into Galepaw's wound, spinning sharply to rake his claws down the other assailant's flank, as the first one struggled to his paws. Howlingeye and Midnightblaze wove together, ducking this way and that, nimbly dodging slicing cuts. Brackenstrike gave a mighty yowl, pushing forward from Splitface and bowling her way through the cats.
    "Boscoe!" Her voice echoed like thunder. "Fight me yourself, coward!"
    "Dearest Kipcha," the tom purred, large claws glinting with flecks of blood as the two cats collided, "I have been waiting to teach you a lesson!" He yowled in pain as Brackenstrike's claws struck him across the face, the large molly smashing him over and into the ground as they wrestled, tearing at each other with a renewed vigour. Splitface hissed, dropping into formation alongside Minkfur, who twisted artfully and slammed another cat into the rock, leaving them unconscious from the hit to the head.
    "How should we play this?" She called above the commotion, the two mollies slashing together in unison.
    "We just have to hold! For as long as we can!"
    "Doesn't sound like a sustainable plan!"
    "You got anything better?" Splitface let out a terse laugh, leaping and raking her claws down the back of an enemy tom, who yowled and thrashed as she tore her teeth into his ear.
    A distance away from them, Thunderjaw battered and slashed at a group of cats, shoving each out of his way with relative ease. Blood dripped from a wound on his shoulder, on his side, from a nick in his ear, but even if he were outnumbered, he towered over the cats. A donkey-like kick sent another tom flying, crashing to the ground. He bounced as he rolled, taking out the legs of another of his clan, leaving Thunderjaw in the clear for long enough to pant.
    "I told you this wasn't the last you would see of me," Varvara's voice rang to him, and he rounded on her.
    "This is low, even for you," he said, eyes tracking her as she circled him. The rest of his assailants seemed to sense Varvara's attention, backing off as he faced the chocolate coloured molly.
    "You don't know a thing about me," she said, airily, "or your precious leader, either. Don't you get it, Thunderjaw? She'll never be able to lead you, this group of cats. We really are doing you a favour, weeding out the sickness before it has a chance to take root, before she has a chance to turn her back on you like she did to me, to the clan before her. Just give her up, and this can all be over!"
    "I can't do that," he said, shaking his head, "I won't let you hurt her." Varvara's eyes darkened, her lips pulling back in a snarl.
    "Then you are more foolish than I thought." She leapt for him, colliding with him ferociously, but even her nimble slashes and speedy viciousness couldn't keep her from one of Thunderjaw's massive paws sinking into her chest, pinning her to the ground. She laughed, as if it were all the greatest joke in the world. "Such a hero..." she purred, her eyes roaming the camp ground. She seemed to light up, delighted. "But the truth of all cats is that they are selfish," a flick of her tail, "given the choice, who would you save?"
    With horror, Thunderjaw spotted Bearears cowering against one of the cliffs. Her eyes were blank and her body was shaking as cats from Varvara's rogue group began to close in on her. Beneath him, Varvara laughed. Thunderjaw launched off of her.
    "Bearears!" He yowled, voice drawing the attention of a few of his warriors. "Bearears, you have to mo-- augh!" Three cats tackled him simultaneously, forcing him to the ground as he struggled. A foot to the stomach shoved one off of him, but another took their place as Thunderjaw tried to crawl towards her. "I'm coming but you have to move Bearears! Bearears! Bearears!" A cat lifted their paw, claws gleaming in the afternoon sun.
    The downward slice was clean and swooping, but Thunderjaw felt like he was watching it in slow motion. Bearears let out a blood-curdling scream of pain, and it seemed like time froze. The NorthernClan warriors turned toward her, battle suddenly forgotten. Poppywish was moving toward her, eyes wide, as the cats converged even closer, laughing and jeering at the trembling, sobbing molly, whose face was marred by massive, bloody scratches, her eyes squeezed shut.
    And then time kicked into play again, and suddenly Viridianfire was there, between Bearear's cowering form and the advancing cats. Thunderjaw wrenched, powerfully, and flung his assailants away as he stumbled back to his paws, catching himself on Minkfur's shoulder.
    "Over my dead body," Viridianfire hissed, lashing out at the nearest tom. He yowled as blood began to gush from his nose, stumbling away from the vicious little molly, defending her friend as Poppywish charged into another enemy she-cat, bowling her over and digging his claws hard into her belly. Together, the pair got Bearears to her feet, hurrying her toward the path that lead to the medicine den. Bonelessly, she dangled between them, progress slow, as the rest of the warriors backed into another line, finding themselves crouched at the foot of the trail, facing the advancing swarm.
    "Midnightblaze," Brackenstrike called out, body battered and bloody, "what do we do?"
    "Sunnynose!" Poppywish called, "get down here, I need help in the medicine den." Viridianfire took up a post outside. The tom hesitated, and then descending the trail, ducking in after the ginger tom. Bearears' sobs still echoed faintly around the basin, as the ginger leader stepped forward.
    "This isn't a fight you can win," he said, tone distinctly mocking, "just give me your leader. She's the only one I want." The cats glanced between one another, before all eyes turned to Midnightblaze, including the eyes of the ginger rogue. He grinned, tilting his head a little, and laughing. "Oh, Sloane made this meek little thing her deputy? A tom the size of a montser-" Thunderjaw looked away, "-and a fellow traitor with a bone to pick-" Brackenstrike snarled, "-and she picks you? Teeny tiny little lady, way out of her depth." Midnightblaze's expression was furious, suddenly.
    "Perhaps you're right about the other two, but you're wrong about me," his eyes flickered with fury, "I am no lady." And with that, he raked his claws down Boscoe's face, making the ginger cry out in pain, stumbling backward into Varvara's shoulder. "Howlingeye and I will defend the nursery. Everyone else, push forward! Our home is not yet established, but this is it. This is what we've got, and we fight for it, or we die trying."
    "Your command!" Thunderjaw called, ears flattening as he unsheathed his claws again.
    "You and Minkfur, flank! Brackenstrike and Summitsky, you two defend the front. Fallowstep and Hollyfeather take point, Hawkeyes and Splitface, you're lancers! Spearhead formation, go!" With a yowl, Brackenstrike surged forward, slamming Boscoe off his paws again as the NorthernClan cats splintered, Midnightblaze and Howlingeye scrambling higher to defend the nursery. At the foot of the trail, Summitsky and Brackenstrike defended, large bodies acting as a barrier to any cat who wished to try and break through.
    Minkfur and Thunderjaw divided the attention of the group on either side, running wide arcs and crossing over, before slamming into the fray with fearsome yowls, claws and teeth sending flurries of fur into the air, blood spattering against stone and wiry grass. And throughout the distracted mass, Hollyfeather and Fallowstep worked in tandem with their friends, sending cats launching back again and again with injuries worse and worse.
    "What are you doing!" Boscoe snarled. "You were trained for better than this! No mercy!" With a heavy swing of his paw, his claws caught Splitface under her jaw, sending her tumbling to the ground. "Show our enemies what happens when they cross the Merchants!" He yowled, stalking across to her, slamming a paw onto her throat. Splitface struggled under him, trying to push herself to her paws, as Boscoe's eyes glinted maliciously, claws lowering further and further.
    "Hollyfeather, cover me!" The black and white molly nodded, dropping back to defend with Summitsky as Brackenstrike launched forward, yowl alerting Boscoe just a second too late as she slammed into him, sending him cracking against the cliff with a pained wheeze. "You have taken too much from me already," she snarled, nudging Splitface to her feet. The dilute molly spat blood, wavering unsteadily. "You will not take her too."
    "We'll see about that." Boscoe surged forward again, feigning toward Splitface before he switched tack and dodged around Brackenstrike. With a maniacal laugh, he charged straight through Summitsky, sending him to the ground, with a wave of cats behind him. They surged up the cliffside as Summitsky and Hollyfeather struggled to get it under control again, Brackenstrike and Splitface returning to help them. A fraction of cats splintered off toward the medicine den, faced with Viridianfire's furious claws to keep them at bay.
    "You again..." Boscoe grinned at Midnightblaze, "I do believe we've a score to settle."
    "It's close quarters up here," Howlingeye said evenly, "perhaps you'd like to do this somewhere more open." Boscoe sneered at him, and gestured with his tail for the cats to swarm forward. Midnightblaze and Howlingeye battered them back, swinging sharp claws and lunging with bared teeth to keep them away from the den. Suddenly, Midnightblaze felt like he was flying. He landed hard, on his side, wind knocked out of him, before a paw pressed down against his neck, claws sinking in.
    "I'll teach you to make a fool out of me," he hissed, eyes blazing. Midnightblaze cast a helpless gaze across the way to Howlingeye, as Boscoe's followers backed off of him.
    "Howlingeye," he called, voice as pleading as his eyes, "please." His white chest began to stain red. Howlingeye knew what the plea was for. His gut roiled as Boscoe laughed. He knew what he had to do.
    "What's he going to do? Talk me to dea- ungh," Boscoe's eyes widened in shock as his paw slipped limply away from Midnightblaze's neck. With a well-aimed kick to his stomach, Midnightblaze flipped him off him, and rolled back to his paws. Boscoe was still staring in shock at his paw where it dangled uselessly, gushing blood from a precise incision on the back of his leg. Screams from his clan carried to him as Howlingeye tore down the path.
    A sharp kick sent cats flying over the edge, crashing to the ground below. He weaved between them nimbly, claws slashing with such an intense calculation that it shouldn't have been possible. Cats collapsed, paws giving out under them. Others yowled with pain as their hearing suddenly cut out, blood hot and sticky against the sides of the heads. Howlingeye drove them all back, face perfectly still, eyes glinting. Boscoe got to his feet, wobbling, back-tracking as Midnightblaze forced his limping form back.
    Howlingeye had reached the battle below, weaving among the shapes like a shadow, claws flicking out with a decisive aim, felling enemies left and right. Boscoe looked down upon the carnage, saw the shadow-like tom advancing on Varvara as she backed away from Thunderjaw, eyes wide. He gritted his teeth, turning back to look at the deputy with the roaring inferno in his eyes. He grit his teeth.
    "This isn't over," he said, a quiet promise for just the two of them. Then, louder, for his whole clan. "Retreat!"
    The NorthernClan warriors backed off as the rogues hesitated, and then turned tail. Some grabbed the bodies of their dead and wounded by the scruff, hauling them after them as they followed a limping Boscoe to the front of the camp. Midnightblaze came down from the trail to stand at Howlingeye's shoulder. He hadn't moved, still staring down Varvara as she eyed him with horror.
    "You should be ashamed," she spat, "you are a Shadow, and StarClan will not take you."
    "In shadows I live, in shadows I will die, but the shadows decree I will not die today," he took a step closer, "can you claim as much?" Varvara hesitated for a second, flicking a cold look over Howlingeye's shoulder, where Thunderjaw supported a hard-breathing Brackenstrike. Without another word, she turned and ran, disappearing down the tunnel and out of the camp, the last of the rogues to do so. Silence descended upon NorthernClan. Blood ran the ground red. Galepaw's laboured breathing echoed about the basin as Poppywish broke from the medicine den with a fresh load of herbs and streaked toward her, where Whisperpaw had collapsed with exhaustion.
    "Thank you," Midnightblaze said to Howlingeye, softly, "I know you didn't want to."
    "Don't thank me now," Howlingeye told him, voice solemn, "we're not out of the woods just yet."

` servings consumed
4/4 - x2 rabbits
` clan events
sleetstar is kitting! poppywish stays to help her (uses x1 chervil, x1 ragwort)
summitsky & bearears teach whisperpaw & galepaw to swim
northernclan is attacked by a group of rogues. roll for injury (not death) on:
brackenstrike, thunderjaw, hollyfeather, summitsky, hawkeyes & midnightblaze
bearears loses her sight in the battle
galepaw is in critical condition after the fight (roll for injury/death)
` patrols
hunting-
1 - hollyfeather, bearears, howlingeye, midnightblaze
2 - brackenstrike, splitface, hawkeyes, fallowstep
border-
3 - thunderjaw, minkfur, viridianfire

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 54 moons | ♀ |

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 60 moons | ♂ |

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 45 moons | ♂ |
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 57 moons | ♂ |
    `` hollyfeather | 32 moons | ♀ |
    `` thunderjaw | 52 moons | ♂ |
    `` howlingeye | 35 moons | ♂ |
    `` brackenstrike | 63 moons | ♀ |
    `` splitface | 60 moons | ♀ |
    `` bearears | 27 moons | ♀ |
    `` minkfur | 50 moons | ♀ |
    `` fallowstep | 52 moons | ♂ |
    `` hawkeyes | 57 moons | ♂ |
    `` viridianfire | 19 moons | ♀ |

` apprentices
    `` whisperpaw | 9 moons | ♂ |
    `` galepaw | 9 moons | ♀ |

` queens and kits
    `` twilightflower | 32 moons | ♀ |
    ↪ due in one moon
    `` sunnynose | 41 moons | ♂ |
    emberkit (l) ; flamekit (r) [3]

` elders
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open | user
→ | open | user
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [3] | greencough
poppy seeds [1] | pain
burnet [1] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [1] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
raspberry leaves [1] | strength
ragwort [0] | strength
chervil [1] | infections/bellyache

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x5 | 1 servings
rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
stoat | x3 | 2 servings
small fish | x1 | 2 servings
hare | x4 | 3 servings
bird | x3 | 3 servings

` mentors
summitsky | whisperpaw [2]
↪ battle, hunt
bearears | galepaw [2]
↪ battle, hunt

` deceased
name | cause of death

` family ties
fallowstep + hawkeyes - ravencall; surrogate
↪ batkit, racoonkit & beaverkit (snakeclan)
sleetstar + summitsky
↪ due in now
mother + father
↪ whisperpaw & galepaw
twilightflower + father
↪ due in 1 moon
sunnynose + father
↪ emberkit & flamekit
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nobleclan ✧ 010

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:12 pm

𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙨: 027
𝙈𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨: 013 ✧ 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙨: 012. ✧ 𝙉𝙤𝙣-𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮: 002
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚: 005.
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩: Whenever.
𝙈𝙤𝙙: Katrione.
𝙈𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨: xx.
のの

writing later-

【Moons Action】 wrote:[New Arrivals]
↪ Minnowstripe, Cottonkit, Silk-kit, Dapplesplash, Stormclaw,
Astershadow, Mountainpaw, Ridgepaw.
↪ Proof for Dapple and Storm: link
↪ Proof for Aster, Mountain, Ridge: link

[Patrols]
↪ WaspStar, GlacierShadow, Beesting, RiverSpray, Leto, and Six-claws hunt.
↪ Astershadow, Dapplesplash, Apollo, Persephone, and Mountainpaw hunt.
↪ WillowTuft, Fennelwhisker, GrayCloud, LilacSong, Stormclaw, and Alois patrol.
↪ Minnowstripe, Ares, Artemis, and Ridgepaw patrol.
↪ QuailScratch and BurnetPaw search for herbs.

[Request]
↪ Waspstar requests

[Rank changes]
↪ Clearpaw takes his assessment, if he passes he shall be known as Cleargaze.
↪ All the 6 moon old kits become apprentices!
↪ Leto goes back to a subject.

[Training]
↪ BurnetPaw trains for basic
hunting.
↪ All the new apprentices
train for hunting.

[Mates]
↪ Beesting and Graycloud become mates.
They don't get a surrogate.

[Consumption]
↪ Nobleclan a stoat and a mountain hare.

𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣:
          ↪ [Queen] Waspstar | 30m | Molly |
          𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨: ★★★★★★★★★

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨:
          ↪ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url]

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨:
          ↪ Quailscratch | 25m | Tomcat |

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:
          ↪ Burnetpaw | 10m | Non-binary (bio t) |

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨:
          ↪ Fennelwhisker | 30m | Molly |

𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨:
          ↪ Willowtuft | 19m | Molly |
          ↪ Lilacsong | 17m | Non-binary (bio m) |
          ↪ Graycloud | 30m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Alois | 32m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Minnowstripe | 20m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Stormclaw | 35m | Molly |

𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨:
          ↪ Riverspray | 33m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Glaciershadow | 19m | Molly |
          ↪ [Prince] Beesting | 30m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Six-claws | 26m | Molly |
          ➢ Polydactyl
          ↪ Dapplesplash | 30m | Molly |
          ↪ Astershadow | 53m | Molly |
          ↪ Leto | 28m | Molly |
          ➢ Unable to have kits

𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:
          ↪ Clearpaw | 13m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Mountainpaw | 11m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Ridgepaw | 11m | Tomcat |
          ↪ Apollo | 6m | Tomcat | |
          ↪ Persephone | 6m | Molly | |
          ↪ Ares | 6m | Tomcat | |
          ↪ Artemis | 6m | Molly | |

𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨:
          ↪ Stormbriar | 23m | Molly |

𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙨:
          Stormbriar's ✘ ???'s litter
          ↪ Hornetkit | 3m | Tomcat | |
          ↪ Cottonkit | 1m | Molly | |
          ↪ Silk-kit | 1m | Tomcat | |

Name's ✘ Name's litter
          ↪ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url] |
          [url=link]↑[/url]

Name's ✘ Name's litter
          ↪ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url] |
          [url=link]↑[/url]
    【Other Clans】 wrote:𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨
    ↪ Clan Name | Username
    ↪ Clan Name | Username

𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨
    ↪ Clan Name | Username
    ↪ Clan Name | Username

𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨
    ↪ North | Clan Name | Username
    ↪ East | Clan Name | Username
    ↪ South | The empire | Legolas The Elf
    ↪ West | Clan Name | Username

【Items】 wrote:𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚
    ↪ Cobwebs | x001
    ↪ Alder bark | x001
    ↪ Beech leaves | x001
    ↪ Bindweed | x001
    ↪ Chamomile | x002
    ↪ Dock | x001
    ↪ Mallow | x001
    ↪ Feverfew | x001
    ↪ Ragwort leaves | x001
    ↪ Blackberry leaves | x001
    ↪ Borage leaves | x001
    ↪ Bright eyes | x001
    ↪ Herb | x000
    ↪ Herb | x000

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝-𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙚
    ↪ Common minnows | x001 | 001 servings | 1
    ↪ Wood mice | x003 | 003 servings | 1
    ↪ Red squirrels | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    ↪ Stoat | x001 | 002 servings | 2
    ↪ Red-tailed hawks | x001 | 003 servings | 3
    ↪ Mountain hare | x002 | 006 servings | 3

【The Cats】 wrote:𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
    ↪ RiverSpray | ClearPaw | 3 | Balance, stealth, fighting.
    ↪ QuailScratch | BurnetPaw | 4 | Herb identification, dose,
    herb storage, basic fight.
    ↪ Glaciershadow | Apollo | 0 | Moves.
    ↪ Alois | Persephone | 0 | Moves.
    ↪ Beesting | Ares | 0 | Moves.
    ↪ Fennelwhisker | Artemis | 0 | Moves.
    ↪ Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙
    ↪ Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place
    ↪ Cat Name | Cause of Death | Resting place

𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
    Family doc
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups