Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 am

Number of Cats: Toms; 2 Female; 2
Next Moonpool Visit: September 2nd
Number of Servings needed: 2

GaleClan consumes 1 bird. (2 servings)

══════════════════════════════════════

No muse today. Sorry.

{Owlstar goes to the Moonpool asks for a deputy.
Mornignflower goes into labor.
Stormcloud helps Morningflower.
Feathermist goes on a patrol.

══════════════════════════════════════

Leader:
          Owlstar | 45 moons | Male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Stormcloud | 42 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Feathermist | 33 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Mornignflower | 40 moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 1 servings
    All birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Fish | x1 | 1-3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

founding eclipseclan

Postby east is up » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:48 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eclipseclan is located in a large, open territory,
accompanied by the ocean and big oak trees. they
do many of their activities, such as training, in their
wide open meadow located near the ocean. cats of
eclipseclan have located their camp in caves next
to the beach that are far enough away from the
oceans reach. the weather is usually colder, and
the air always smells of salt water. cool breezes
often drift across their territory, creating a very
enjoyable weather for the cats.

eclipse clan cats have adapted to colder weather,
and most, if not all, cats have long, thick fur. most
eclipseclan cats are also fairly petitite, and a very
common eyecolor is light blue. eclipseclan cats
have fairly larger paws than most other clans. they
also have the habit of fishing in the shallower area
of the ocean, and swimming there also.

eclipseclan cas are mostly solitary, but they will
enjoy being around other cats when and if that
happens. eclipseclan cats are also quite feisty,
and are not afraid to pick fights over things
such as prey, territory, and other clanmates
sometimes.

east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 am

RAINCLAN
Number of Cats: 04
Servings // Prey:Two // 1 mouse, 1/3 parrot
Time since Founding: Five Moons
Upcoming Events: Moonpool visit - 7 days // Patrol - 12 hours
Story Arc: The Founding of Rainclan Part 5

Last Moon
~no time~

Now
~no time~

💦Rainstar visits the Moonpool and asks for a Medicine Cat💦
💦Nightwing patrols💦
💦Indigosplash and Onyxstone hunt💦

Leader:
          Rainstar the Founder | 23 Moons | Female | 💦

Deputy:
          Onyxstone the Wary | 33 Moons | Female | 💦

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Indigosplash the Fierce | 28 Moons | Female | 💦
          Nightwing the Agile |26 Moons | Male | 💦

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Orangeleaf the Determined | 45 Moons | Female | X
          {Kits: One moon till birth}

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | 0 - 1
    Parrot | 2/3 - 3
    Hare | 0 - 3
    Small Fish | 0 - 2
    Vole | 0 - 1
    Lizard | 0 - 2

Mentors:

Starclan:
    Pearl | Rain's Mother | Unknown
    Forest | Rain's Friend | Unknown
    Light | Pearl's Sister | Unknown

The Dark Forest:
    Cat Name | Known As | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Known As | Cause of Death

Family:
    Pearl and Unknown
    Light - Rainstar

Rainclan's Legend
    The Founding of Rainclan
    Parts: 💦 - 💦 - 💦 -💦 - 💦[you are here]
[/quote]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

palmclan 1

Postby thank my lucky stars » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:41 am

Number of Cats: one | one male - zero females

"Go, Lynx, go and don't come back!" His mother snarled, her ears back. Lynx shook his head in alarm, eyes wide. "Mama...I-I don't know where to go!" He said anguished, his tail drooped and his paws clumsy. His mother came closer, her tail lashing. "Go north. You can't come here again. They'll kill you." She said, her claws unsheathed. "I'll try to have night or sunny follow you. This is your last warning." She threatened, taking another step towards him. He nodded and whispered, "I love you, mama!" She nodded once, and he whirled around and started running, his paws barely touching the ground.

The sun had risen, but Lynx hardly noticed. He hadn't stopped running, not even to sleep. It was taking a toll on him, his paws were getting clumsier, and prey could hear him crashing through their habitat. His heartbeat was racing as he tried to think of what to do. He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath of air. He could taste a thin layer of salt on his tongue, and perked his ears. Creeping forwards, he saw a break in the forest.

Water stretched out as far as his eye could see, and when he tried to drink it, salt coated his tongue. He sputtered and backed away, his fur slightly bristled. He wondered what this place was. Even the ground was strange, instead of solid it was slightly shifting. He followed the water for a bit, yelping a little when it seemed like it was getting closer.

Soon he had found a pool, and when he tried to drink from it no salt came. Purring, he lapped at the water and then closed his eyes.

"Lynx. Open your eyes." A soft voice came, and he jumped to his paws, his eyes wide and his claws unsheathed. With a quick look around, he realized he was still at the pool, but his body was by him. "Am I dead?!" Lynx asked himself, fear coursing through his veins. A quiet chuckle came from the pool and a molly stepped out, all white, glittering in the sunlight. "No, you are not dead. On the contrary, we are here to bring you life." She said, and Lynx tilted his head. "How?" She padded closer to him, touching her nose onto his lightly.

Fire coursed through his veins and he tried not to yowl, his legs trembling with the effort to keep still. "Lynx, I will give you nine lives. In exchange, you must start a clan. You will come to this pool every seven moon-rises to ask for a member. I will watch over you. Do you accept?" Lynx nodded, and she smiled gently. "Good. What do you wish for?" She asked, and he floundered for a moment, deep in thought. "I-I guess I want my sister, Sunny." The molly flicked her tail and nodded once. "It is done. When you awaken, she will return. Welcome, Lynxstar!"

[Lynxstar askes for his sister, Sunny, to join the clan.
Lynxstar has recieved his nine lives.
Lynxstar has founded Palmclan!]

Leader:
          lynxstar | nineteen moons | tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    minnow | x0 | 0 servings
    sunfish | x0 | 0 servings
    seagull | x0 | 0 servings
    hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    frog | x0 | 0 servings
    catfish | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
she/her pronouns • my kalons • stucky trash
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 am

JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Seventy | Males - 35 | Females - 35
Month: Forty-Two
Next Moonpool visit: Anytime
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar led the way out of camp. Once he heard that there were rogues on his territory, he knew that they might be the culprits of Wispkit's death. He knew that there was no way that he would allow Birchfeather to go on this, either. Jinxstar led the cats through the trees, following the path left by the patrol that found them. Silently, his group stalked up onto the rogues and watched through the trees to see what was going on. He saw that it seemed like a small group, only five that he could see right now, but they were next to an old fox den, so there might be more underground. Jinxstar called back his group to talk to them.

"Brindlethorn, I want you to approach the group with me. The rest of you, find positions around the clearing,
and make sure that you remain unseen until I give you the signal, alright?
" The rest nodded as they left.

Jinxstar took a deep breath as he led Brindlethorn into to clearing, the four cats that were sitting outside the den looked over in alarm and surprise. Two were bristling and the largest of the group, a tom and presumably the leader, was glaring at them with open hostility.

"You are trespassing on Jinxclan territory!" Jinxstar said in a strong tone as he and Brindlethorn stood tall, "Leave now and there won't be any trouble."

The other cats in the clearing started to snicker with laughter as the big tom approached him.

"And, who, exactly, is ordering me around?" He snarled in Jinxstar's face.

Brindlethorn gave a warning hiss, while Jinxstar just shrugged it off, "I am Jinxstar, Leader of Jinxclan.
This is apart of my land, and I will not repeat myself again. Leave now and no one will get hurt.
"

The others that gathered around them at this time were smiling viciously, while the leader of the band seemed unphased.

"Hhmm, well, you see, we can't exactly do that." He said in a mocking tone, "We have found that we quiet like it here, and I think we will stay."

Just with that sentance, the rest of the group moved in to attack, "You should have brought more cats!" The leader snarled as he jumped at Jinxstar.

"NOW!" Jinxstar yowled, calling the rest of his group to him.

The clearing quickly turned into a flurry of claws, teeth and fur. The rogues were not out take prisoners, and Jinxstar was not about kill if he did not have to. Serena, on the other hand, was just itching to get her paws bloody. She attacked anything that got close enough, even almost attacking her own clanmates.

Jinxstar was having a hard time dealing with this larger male, he was younger then Jinxstar and age was definently a factor in this battle. Brindlethorn was feeling the strain of age as well, and he saw that Cloudscent was having a very hard time against the she-cat that was battling him. Brindlethorn fougth his way over to the old medicine cat and was blindsided by a new cat that attacked him. The two tussled, each one tearing tufts of fur out of the other, until Brindlethorn had his shoulder torn open. He looked over and saw that Cloudscent was missing part of his ear and the cat his was fighting was going for the eyes.

He fought off the cat, helping Cloudscent get out of the clearing. Just as he looked back, he saw another three cats come out of the fox den. what started out as four cats was now eight, and Jinxstar was down two. Brindlethorn helped Cloudscent back to camp, vowing to send more cats to assist.

Jinxstar saw two of his warriors limping off, and knew that this was a losing battle. He hoped that they could be able to hold together, being outnumbered 2 to 1 was not fun odds, but he knew that Brindlethorn would send more cats to help. He was trying this best to fight off the larger tom, but he was starting to flounder.

Brindlethorn reached camp and took Cloudscent to the medicine den. As they were working on patching each other up, Skydapple came into the den. Brindlethorn explained to her what was happening, and she took the remaining warriors in camp with her to help.

[Skydapple, Tigerthorn, Brightmoon, Quailfoot, Blueriver, and Blossomsong go to aid in the battle; Brindlethorn and Cloudscent return to camp]

Skydapple and the rest of the group arrive just in time to take inventory of what was going on. it looked like there were ten cats fighting against Jinxstar and the remaining three with him. She knew that they would even the odds. JInxstar saw his new patrol stream over the hill to help them and was relieved. A new vigor seemed to enter his aching bones as he fought back against the rogue leader.

Skydapple jumped into the frey and took a place next to Whispersnow, who had been trying to fight two cats at the same time. Blueriver and Blossomsong ran over to their father, just in time to intercept two new rogues that were coming over to help their leader.

The clearing was quickly becoming streaked in blood and scattered fur. Jinxstar looked away from what he was doing long enough to see his two kits come over to help him, but it was a second to long. The leader of the rogues caught him off guard and knocked him onto his back, landing heavily on top of him. JInxstar scrambled underneath him, trying to get a hold to drag himself out and making himself as hard a target as possible, but it did not work. The other cat bit deep into his neck, and Jinxstar could feel his blood start to run through his fur. He knew that was not going to be fun, but he struggled as long as he could.

"Father, no!" was the last thing that he heard before the weight was knocked off him and he slipped into darkness.

Blueriver has seen what had happened, and together with his sister the two cats had gotten the larger male off their father. They stood over him protectively, seeing that the rest of the clan was fighting the rogues back. There were several bodies laying around the clearing, Blueriver recognized only two, the others were from the rogues. He was not sure if those bodies were still living, but he would not leave his father's side.

Jayleap, Serena, and Quailfoot went to check out the fox den after the rest of the group had run off, and heard noises coming from inside. There was a hissing noise from the far back corner, and Quailfoot went down to investigate.

[Jinxstar, Brindlethorn, Jayleap, Cloudscent, Whispersnow, Serena - rogue battle group
Jinxstar - lost one life, large wound on his neck
Brindlethorn - shoulder torn open
Cloudscent - missing ear, scratches around eyes and muzzle, exhausted
Jayleap - superficial scratches and wounds
Whispersnow - missing an ear
Serena - superficial wounds
]
[Skydapple, Tigerthorn, Brightmoon, Quailfoot, Blueriver, and Blossomsong go to aid in the battle
Skydapple - lost an eye
Tigerthorn - missing part of an ear, superficial wounds
Brightmoon - large wound down the side of her body
Quailfoot - superficial wounds
Blueriver - superficial wounds
Blossomsong - superficial wounds
]

Carefully, the exhausted cats went back to camp, they were all supporting each other. They all went to the medicine den to be patched up, then went straight to bed.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar was not in the mood to do much of anything, so he sent gave his orders to Willowbolt and stayed in his den to rest.

[Nightkit becomes an apprentice, Liondawn will be his mentor]
[Pigeonpaw and Cranepaw become warriors, Pigeonshadow and Craneheart]
(if there are any cats left be hind by the rogues, then they are brought back to camp with the rest of the cats.)

[Blackberry and Ashleaf - herb hunting]
[Mulberry, Willowbolt, Firefang, Ripplestorm, Dawncloud, Morningleaf - boarder patrol]
[Craneheart, Bleakpelt, Stormcloud, Brambleheart, Duskwatcher, Mudstrike - boarder patrol]
[Snowbird, Frostedmuzzle, Hollowheart, Foxpoppy, Blackmouth, Birchfeather - hunting patrol]
[Pigeonshadow, Fluffyfire, Trash, Yangfur, Flintshade, Redwing - hunting patrol]
[Icestripe/Frostpaw - hunting skill]
[Yinpelt/Cougarpaw, Leopardclaw/Hazelpaw, Barkclaw/Dirtpaw, Frecklesnow/Owlpaw, Cherrywisp/Lemonpaw, Firesoul/Patchpaw, Windstorm/Tawnypaw - climbing skill]
[Harmonyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw, Liondawn/Nightpaw - battle skill]
[Cheetoh, Seraphim, Jayleap, Tigerthorn, Serena, Quailfoot, Blueriver, Blossomsong, Whispersnow - basic camp maintenance]
[Jinxstar, Brindlethorn, Cloudscent, Skydapple, Brightmoon - resting from their wounds]
[Tanagerpelt - watching Swallowkit, Maplekit, Snowkit]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 78 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 58 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 60 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 32 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(72-95) Senior Warriors:
          NONE

(12/18-71) Warriors:
          Trash | 71 moons | Male | X
          Skydapple | 68 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 68 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 68 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 59 moons | Male | X
          Mulberry | 59 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Velvetrabbit | 56 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 54 moons | Female | X
          Foxpoppy | 51 moons | Female | X
          Jayleap | 50 moons | Male | X
          Flintshade | 50 moons | Male| X
          Cloudscent | 49 moons | Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 49 moons | Male | X
          Whispersnow | 45 moons | Female | X
          Redwing | 45 moons | Male | X
          Barkclaw | 44 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 43 moons | Male | X
          Birchfeather | 40 moons| Male | X
          Bleakpelt | 36 moons | Male | X
          Frostedmuzzle | 36 moons | Female | X
          Fluffyfire | 34 moons | Female | X
          Firefang | 33 moons | Female | X
          Frecklesnow | 32 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 32 moons | Male | X
          Cherrywisp |32 moons |Female | X
          Hollowheart | 27 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Blossomsong | 26 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 26 moons | Male | X
          Quailfoot | 26 moons | Male | X
          Ripplestorm | 25 moons | Male | X
          Magpie | 23 moons | Female | X
          Morningleaf | 22 moons | Female | X
          Mudstrike | 21 moons | Female | X
          Firesoul | 18 moons | Female | X
          Windstorm | 18 moons | Male | X
          Harmonyheart | 18 moons | Female | X
          Icestripe | 18 moons | Male | X
          Snowbird | 18 moons | Male | X
          Serena | 16 moons | Female | X
          Brightmoon | 16 moons | Female | X
          Liondawn | 13 moons | Male | X
          Dawncloud | 13 moons | Female | X
          Duskwatcher | 13 moons | Female | X
          Tigerthorn | 13 moons | Male | X
          Brambleheart | 12 moons | Female | X
          Pigeonshadow | 12 moons | Male | X
          Craneheart | 12 moons | Male | X

(6-11/17) Apprentices:
          Frostpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Hazelpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Dirtpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Owlpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Lemonpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Cougarpaw | 9 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Patchpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Tawnypaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Spiderpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Whitepaw | 8 moons | Female | X
          Hawkpaw | 8 moons | Female | X
          Eaglepaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Nightpaw | 6 moons | Male | X

(18-71) Queens:
          Tanagerpelt | 41 moons | Female | X

(0-5) Kits:
          Snowkit | 5 moons | Female | X
          Swallowkit | 5 moons | Male | X
          Maplekit | 5 moons | Male | X

(96-120) Elders:
          Cheetoh | 101 moons | Tom | X
          Seraphim | 101 moons | Female | X

Mentors:
    IMPORTANT SKILLS: Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    OTHER SKILLS: Simple Healing, any "Advanced" of the skills above
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Icestripe | Frostpaw | 4 | Learned: Battle, Climbing, Fishing, Hunting
    Yinpelt | Cougarpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Leopardclaw | Hazelpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Barkclaw | Dirtpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Frecklesnow | Owlpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Cherrywisp | Lemonpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Firesoul | Patchpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Windstorm | Tawnypaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing
    Harmonyheart | Spiderpaw | 2 | Learned: Swimming, Battle
    Magpie | Whitepaw | 2 | Learned: Swimming, Battle
    Tux | Hawkpaw | 2 | Learned: Swimming, Battle
    Velvetrabbit | Eaglepaw | 2 | Learned: Swimming, Battle

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan
    Tux and Wildpoppy of Echoclan
    Tux and Dandelionbloom of Beechclan
    Tux and Owldust of Briarclan (deceased)

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul, Windstorm, Duskwatcher, Dawncloud, Swalloweye, Maplefang, Snowfire,
    Elmkit (deceased), and Oriolekit (deceased)

Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelflower, Lemontail, Owlclaw, Dirtheart, and Cougarfang
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Blackberry is the aunt to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Craneheart
    Bleakpelt and Craneheart are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn
    Tux is father to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw / Owlkit and Lambkit of Briarclan / Dust of the Briar of Hyenaclan / Bristlekit and Talonkit (deceased) of Echoclan
    Mulberry is foster mother to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw
    Trash is grandfather to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Frostedmuzzle if the mother of Patchpaw and Tawnypaw

CATS FROM OTHER CLANS:
    with original reference pictures
    Bleakpelt of Tumbleclan
    Firefang of Tumbleclan
    Craneheart of Tumbleclan
    Morningleaf of Thicketclan (former Medicine Cat)
    Foxpoppy of Thicketclan
    Jayleap of Thicketclan
    Whispersnow of Lunarclan (former Leader)
    Cloudscent of Lunarclaw (former Medicine Cat)
    Mudstrike of Lunarclan
    Quailfoot of Fickleclan
    Frostpaw of Fickleclan
    Pigeonshadow of Fickleclan
    Redwing of Ivyclan (former Deputy)
    Ripplestorm of Ivyclan
    Brightmoon of Ivyclan
    Frostedmuzzle of Ivyclan
    Patchpaw of Ivyclan
    Tawnypaw of Ivyclan

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x1]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x1]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x1]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x1]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments, tempting prey out of their burrows in the winter
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x1]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x1]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x1]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x1]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x1]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x1]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x1]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x1]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x1]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x2]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x1]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x1]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x1]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x1]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x1]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x1]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x1]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x1]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (12 servings)
    Clan consumes 12 servings: 2 rabbits, 2 squirrels, 2 mice
    Swamp
    3 serving Snake x3
    1 serving Frog x3
    2 serving Lizard x2
    1 serving Bat x3
    Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x3
    1 serving *Bluegill x3
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x2
    1 serving *Finch x2
    3 servings *Grouse x3
    2 serving *Sandpiper x2
    2 serving *Thrush x1
    2 serving *Blackbird x4
    2 serving *Crow x2
    3 servings *Raven x2
    Ground Mammals
    1 serving Chipmunk x3
    1 serving Mice x5
    3 servings Rabbit x0
    2 servings Squirrel x0
    1 serving Vole x2

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Clan | User
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans
    Reedclan | Areater

Deceased Cats:
    Oriolekit | Stillborn | X
    Elmkit | Stillborn | X
    Wispkit | Dog Attack | X Original Reference

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:49 am

DarkClan
Number of Cats:1

Darkstar pads around, going around his camp,
and explores, then goes to the shining pool to ask StarClan for a deputy.

Leader:
          Darkstar | 21 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank my lucky stars » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 pm

ignore
Last edited by thank my lucky stars on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her pronouns • my kalons • stucky trash
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [24]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Number of Cats: 48(8 Servings)
Toms: 25 Mollies: 23
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
────────────────────────────────────────
"So many kits have been born all at once. I need to make sure Briarclan ins't over run with kits, who knows what will happen if word gets out about so many at once." Cloudstar was talking to himself in his den. "And that prisoner, now what to do with her. I know I won't just let her go, after all she owes me three lives." The leader growled as he dug his claws into the lining of his nest. The white tom continued like this for a few hours before he finally got up and went to the highrock, it was sundown now and all the cats would be in camp "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather before me. Foxclaw, bring the prisoner." Cloudstar yowled.

Once every cat was gathered below him, Cloudstar noticed how fast the clan grew and couldn't help but feel pleased. The white tom took a deep breath and began "I have multiple reasons for why I called you all tonight. I will first start with the three apprentices that have passed their trial and brought home the sacred Starclan prey. Tonight they will share it with Starclan as they receive their names. Aspenpaw, Finchpaw and Quailpaw please come up here." Cloudstar took a moment for the crowd to quiet as the apprentices made their way to the base of highrock. "I, CLoudstar, leader of Briarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Aspenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"Sure why not?" Aspenpaw mumbled through her food. She was not interested in the cermeony and just wanted to eat her ermine.

Cloudstar growled quietly but then spoke up, "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Aspenpaw, from this moment you will be known as Aspenthorn. StarClan honors your boldness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." There were a few smirks at the name as some knew that cats could see the thorn suffix as a joke. Aspenpaw was nothing more than a thorn in every cat's side and still is. Cloudstar didn't give much time for reaction however as he moved onto the next apprentice. "Finchpaw has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code as well, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Finchpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Finchpaw was beaming even as she ate the ermine, she was so happy. It even felt like Starlingpaw was there to congratulate her and she could only nod to Cloudstar's question.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Finchpaw, from this moment you will be known as Finchfin. StarClan honors your smart and out-going personailty, even during tough times, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." Cloudstar nodded to the small new warrior and continued onto Quailpaw. "Quailpaw, you have trained hard as well to understand and learn the ways of the noble code, and I commend you to our ancestors as a warrior in your turn. Quailpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend you clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Quailpaw didn't look up from her ermine, she hated Briarclan and wanted nothing more than to run away from this retched place. It angered her, Cloudstar angered her. Just when she was about to say no and leave she felt a nudge, it was Finchfin, her sister. Finchfin was smiling at her, encouraging her to say yes and Quialpaw knew she couldn't disappoint her small sister and just nodded "I do." she forced herself to say.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Quailpaw, from this moment you will be known as Quailwing. StarClan honors your calm and quick attitude, even during tough times, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." Cloudstar nodded to the three and let the clan cheer for them. He then stood at the edge of highrock and the cats quieted so he could continue "We all know about the rouges that have been imposing on our territory and I took a patrol. Though I have lost lives and Lichenfern had almost lost his, we even lost an apprentice to the attack. We came back though and even managed to bring a prisoner with us." Cloudstar flicked his tail and motioned for Foxclaw to bring her up.

The pale orange tom shoved the molly closer and she hissed "Don't touch me you fox-heart!" The prisoner licked her fur when Foxclaw touched her.

"That's my name doll face, don't wear it out." Foxclaw winked at the molly.

Cloudstar grolwed "Enough! You say your name is Tea? Well I have no intention of letting you free. You will have to pay for the lives lost and learn our ways. You will fight for us, you will die for us one day as well. Only then will your debt be repaid to Briarclan's lost lives." There was yowls of disapproval and looks of concern from the crowd of cats.

"In your dreams. I will never do such a thing for you or you ratty-clan." Tea hissed.

Cloudstar smirked, "Then you will starve and die a slow and unpleasant death." That seemed to get the molly's attention because she stared wide-eyed at the leader and he saw the anxiety in her eyes. He knew she did not want to die and that was all he needed "Now, you will begin training with Foxclaw, he will be your mentor. Breezerunner will also be there to watch and help if he needs to. You will also be given a new name, you will no longer be called Tea, you will be Vixenspirt. Vixen is a female fox and lets be honest, that is what your hart is like. A fox's heart. And Spirit is because that is what will be broken here and it will serve as a reminder to you." There was no argument from the clan, just from the prisoner, but she was dismissed with a flick of a tail and was escorted by Foxclaw and Breezerunner to her den.

Cloudstar watched as the camp began to argue, some thought it was a good idea to keep the prisoner and others just wanted to have Starclan decided her fate and throw her into the river. "Enough, I have made my decision and it is final!" Cloudstar meowed in his bossy tone. It was quiet then "Now the last thing on my agenda is the kits. It has come to my attention that Briarclan has doubled in just one moon. I don't know if the queens planned this or if it was an accident. But for now, I ban any mates from having kits until the last kit becomes and apprentice. At this rate we wont have enough warriors to train all of them and I don't want warriors to have more than one apprentice. I also refuse to let an inexperienced warrior train an apprentice." The leader began to lecture his clan. It was clear he was agitated as his tail lashed behind him "Now I know it might sound unfair, but it really isn't. I just don't want Briarclan to fall in a battle because we have to many young cats to look after and not enough experienced warriors to help them if they need it." Cloudstar finished but flattened his ears at the uproar he had caused.

"So if we have kits against your wishes, what will you do? Exile us? You just said you needed warriors." He heard a cat shout, but he couldn't recognize who said it.

"I might need warriors but I do not need kits. I will simply exile the cats to the mountains if they disobey my orders." Cloudstar growled. "This clan gathering is dismissed, tomorrow there will be no patrols. I will be going to Moonstone and reporting to Starclan personally to see what they say on the matter." He informed before leaving the clan and disappearing into his den.

───────────────────────
"Bouldershade! We spotted a cat in the waters of the river. They had a white pelt and we ran here to get some help." Sagestorm meowed in fake worry. Cloudstar was still away at Moonstone and the grey tom knew he would be away for some time more. Now was the perfect time to implement his plan to get rid of the deputy.

"What? Lets go!" Bouldsershade meowed before facing out of camp and towards the river. Sagestorm and Aspenthorn followed behind them. Aspenthorn was smiling the whole way there at the thought of killing another cat.

"Look determined, not happy." Sagestorm hissed quietly to her "Or go back to camp. You will not mess this up for me." he added with a growl. Aspenthorn shook her head and replaced her smile with a convincing determined look.

"Where did you see them?" Bouldershade asked.

"Over there by those rocks, they were holding onto something but I didn't have time to react and help them." Sagestorm meowed to the deputy. "Remember the plan?" he whispered to Aspenthorn. She nodded and moved quickly as Sagestorm moved closer to Bouldershade "Do you see them?" he asked.

"I can see something, but I am not sure.." Bouldershade meowed as he moved closer to the rocks. At the same time Aspenthorn had climbed up to the ambush spot and when Bouldershade was in the correct spot she shoved a rather large rock towards her uncle, a smile was once again on her face. Bouldershade was struck by the rock and he fell unconscious instantly. That was when Sagestorm pushed him into the river and he watched as the body fell under the water and was taken by the current.

The whole day went by and Sagestorm and Aspenpaw were back at camp eating a fish. Until Patchpelt and Dawnflower came into camp "Help! It's Bouldershade!" Dawnflower yowled. Patchpelt was carrying the wet and unconscious deputy towards the medicine cat den. The body moved as he took breaths and it was clear to Sagestorm that he needed to finish the job. Aspenthorn didn't say anything but knew how urgent it was for Sagestorm to not be caught, but she knew that Archpool would be keeping a close eye on the tom.

───────────────────────
A week has gone by and Bouldershade has not woken up. Archpool let out a sigh and slowly padded to Fawnwillow who has not left his side. "Fawnwillow, I think you should take your kits back to the nursery. I need to end Bouldershade's misery and I don't think it would be best for them to see." he whispered to her.

Fawnwillow sniffled and nodded "Please wait for me to come back at least so I can be with him." she murmured. Archpool nodded and Fawnwillow looked at her kits "Come on it is time for your guy's nap." she meowed before leading them out of the medicine cat's den. It took some time to get the kits to sleep because they didn't want to leave their father, but she managed to get them to quiet and eventually was able to slip out of the nursery. Tigerflower was waiting for her, tears in her eyes as they both went back to medicine cat's den and watched as Archpool gave the deputy a death berry to end his suffering. Bouldershade shivered once and then fell limp, Fawnwillow and Tigerflower both pressed themselves against him and began to mourn.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Aspenpaw-Aspenthorn, Finchpaw-Finchfin, Quailpaw-Quailwing, Tea-Vixenspirit]
[Apprentice Trial Dipperpaw went to do their trial.]
[Apprentice Training Mutepaw, Owlpaw, Runningpaw and Lambpaw train for the stalking skill.]
[Border Patrol Sagestorm, Aspenthorn and Bouldershade patrol near the river. (Fake)]
[Camp Guard The whole clan is resting for the coming leaf-fall. ]
[Death Bouldershade was killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm. ]
[Starclan Cloudstar reports to Starclan (Don't send a cat) ]
[Herb Used Deathberry was used for Bouldershade. ]
[Prey Eaten 3 Ermine(6 servings) 1 Small Fish(2 servings)

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 53 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
        --

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 71 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlpaw will become the victim after
        she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
        Coppereyes | 47 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Waspfur | 47 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 46 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lizardstream | 46 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sagestorm | 46 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lichenfern | 44 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Breezerunner | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 34 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rabbitheart | 33 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Patchpelt | 28 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 24 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 24 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 23 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 23 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Aspenthorn | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Ryestone | 16 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 15 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Finchfin | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Quailwing | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Dipperpaw | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mutepaw | 11 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lambpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Owlpaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Runningpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        Oriolefeather | 60 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lyrasong | 47 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 41 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Fawnwillow | 40 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Blazekit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mottlekit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rockkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sandkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sunnykit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Applekit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightingkit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Longkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlekit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Nettlekit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rainkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinkit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlekit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:
        Darkshade | 144 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Resinmoon | 107 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Prisoners:
        Vixenspirit | 31 Moons | Molly | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x3 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x5 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
        Quail | x4 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 21 | 38 servings

DECEASED

Berrypaw | Killed by Aspenpaw and Sagestorm
        Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Bouldershade | Killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Starlingpaw | Rouge Attack
        Stormkit | Stillborn
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockkit, Sandkit, Mottlekit,
        Sunnykit, Blazekit

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone, Aspenpaw, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlpaw, Lambpaw, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
        Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
        Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Deathclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Gorseclan), Darkpaw(Verglasclan)

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
        ↪Lionkit, Longkit, Lightingkit
        Lyrasong and Sagestorm
        ↪Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlekit, Applekit, Robinkit
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        ↪Nettlekit, Needlekit, Newtkit
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Open/meadow
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Waspfur | Dipperpaw | 6 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Lizardstream | Mutepaw | 5 |
    Sagestorm | Owlpaw | 4 |
    Rabbitheart | Lambpaw | 4 |
    Patchpelt | Runningpaw | 0 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ( dawnclan :: post eleven)

Postby stranger danger » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:50 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
number of cats: nine. next moonpool visit avaliable: anytime. archive thread. reminders for myself: age up your cats!! - three servings per post. - 'the song of the stars must be sung before the viper strikes.' - reminder here

will get writing up later, just wanted to post here.

{the clan consumed: a squirrel}
{smokestep and ravenpounce went on a patrol.}
{smokestep and ravenpounce went hunting.}
{briarstar teaches sweetpaw about the hierarchy. training for: hierarchy skill}
{leopardrunner joined the clan!}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          briarstar | 48 moons | she-cat |
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✦

deputy:
          smokestep | 42 moons | tom|

medicine Cat:
          quailstep | 42 moons | tom |

warriors:
          res. for mintdew | age | gender | hierarchy status | [url=xxx]✧[/url]
          ravenpounce | 23 moons | tom| novice warrior | '
          leopardrunner | 45 moons |tom | rookie warrior |

apprentices:
          sweetpaw | 9 moons | she-cat |
          name | age | gender | [url=link]✧[/url]

queens:
          mintdew | 36 moons | she-cat | no current status |
          name | age | gender | no current status | [url=link]✧[/url]

kits:
          viperkit | 3 moons | tom |
          ivykit | 3 moons | she-cat |
          pebblekit| 3 moons | she-cat |

elders:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

ally clans:
          echoclan | katrione
          forestclan | simonpet
          moorclan | dinolil1
          lostclan | miss universe

enemy clans
          clan Name | username
          clan Name | username

borders
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

herb storage
          borage leaves | chewed and eaten by nursing queens and those with fever | milk production and easing of fevers.
          chickweedt| eaten | remedy for greencough
          chervil | chewed for the jucie | for infected wounds, bellyaches and kittings.
          cobwebs | pressed over wounds | to soak, or clean bleeding. also to wrap around wounds.
          coltsfoot | leaves chewed into pulp | eases breathing, kitten-cough, and cracked, or sore pads.
          catmint | eaten | best remedy for greenchough.
          poppy seeds | eaten | used to help sleep
          yarrow | chewed/ made into poultice | extracts poisons, makes cats throw up toxins, ointment can heal cracked and sore pads.
          wintergreen | unknown | treats wounds and some poisons

fresh-kill pile:
          any kind of freshwater fish| x0 | 0 servings
          trouts | x3 | 3 servings
          frog| x0 | 0 servings
          finch | x0 | 0 servings
          vole | x0 | 0 servings
          minnow | x1 | 1 servings
          shrew | x1 | 1 servings
          squirrel | x2 | 4 servings

mentors:
          briarstar | sweetpaw | one | hunting - swimming -
          fishing - hierarchy

mentor | apprentice | no. of
          training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
          cat Name | cause of Death
          cat Name | cause of Death

family:
          smokestep and mintdew | viperkit, ivykit, and pebblekit.
          name and name | kits
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:07 am

SnowClan

Number of Cats: 15/Serving size 4
Next moonpool visit:(soonish)
Next Kitting: In 1 moons

Deerstar watched the clan the next day, her tail twitching. "Hey Softheart, come on border patrol with me," she meowed, wanting to get to know the former queen a bit more. "Hopefully nothing bad happens," she meowed.

Softheart glanced up, hearing her leader. "Of course Deerstar," she replied, flicking her tail nervously. Getting to her paws, she followed her leader out, purring in agreement.

"It's an exciting time, Sedgepaw has her assessment this moon, and if she passes she'll get her warrior name," Deerstar meowed, clearly excited as she smelled the air, scenting for other clans and predators.
-----------------
Ocrafur called to Sedgepaw. "Time for you assessment," he purred to his apprentice, smiling at how excited she looked. "Go track Deerstar and Softheart, and tell me where they've been, but stay hidden," he meowed quietly, knowing Deerstar already knew about the apprentice's assessment.
------
Sedgepaw nodded and started tracking the leader and former queen, trying her best to stay hidden.

[b]

Hunting Patrol: Shadedfrost,Ramclaw,Frostedleaf
Boarder Patrol: Deerstar,Softheart
Staying with Jaykit: Blizzardspirit
Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Training:
Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur (doing her assessment)
Marigoldpaw trains with Foxstrike
Beepaw trains with Powderbreeze

The Clan ate a Hare and Pika using 4 servings

[center]
          Leader:
          Deerstar| 43| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 41| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 45| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardspirt|18 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 41| Tom| X
          Shadedfrost| 42| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|37|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|35|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
          Softheart| 33| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)
          Foxstrike|23 moons|Tom| X

Apprentices:
          Sedgepaw|11| She-cat | X
          Marigoldpaw| 8 | She-cat | X
          Beepaw| 8| Tom| X

Queens:
          Pikeriver| 26| She-cat| X

Kits:
          Jaykit| 4| Tom| X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South: Open
    Southeast-Open
    Southwest-Open
    North-Open
    Northeast-Open
    Northwest-Open
    West-SageClan|kaden
    East-Oceanclan|hiraeth.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x0)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x1)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x2)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Raspberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(x0)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Catmint(x1)||

Lavender(x0)|Place under cats nose or rubbed on body|cures fever and chills, hides death scent.

Celandine(x0)|The juice is trickled into the eye|soothes damaged eyes

Dandelion(x0)|Leaves can be chew, white liquid to be apply to bee stings|leaves are to be chewed and used as painkiller

Yarrow(x1)|Made into poluticle to give to cat or rubbed onto paws|Helps extract posion from the body/ointment will help sooth cracked pads.

Poppy seeds|(x1)|Chewed on|helps a cat sleep, soothes pain, shock or distress.

Rosemary|(x1)|put on pelt of dead cat|hides scent of death

Feverfew|(x1)|eaten|heals aches and pains, good for headaches. Reduces body temputure when cat is fevered or has the chills.

Dock(x1)|Chewed up and applied to scratches, can also be used in nest|sooths scratches, can sting when first applied,soothes sore pad, if place in nest can ease pain of sore pads and scratches.

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x1| 3 servings
    Hares| x2 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x1| 1 serving
    Pika| x3 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x4| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x3 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Ocrafur| Sedgepaw| 5(i messed this up last time)
    Skills learned: Battle,Climbing, Hunting, Swiming
    Foxstrike | Marigoldpaw | 2
    Skills learned: Hunting, Climbing
    Powderbreeze | Beepaw | 2
    Skills learned: Climbing,Battle
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Kits: Marigoldpaw and Beepaw
    Name and Name
Last edited by DaisieGames on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me