Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Kennel [ — V.3 ]

Postby xi'rika » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:55 am

S C A R L E TxxF A L L S
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      ➳ The stars glow brighter as a chorus of howls fill the air, welcoming the Scarlet Falls Pack, and their founder, under their rein
        ↳ Your mod shall be Diamond Sapphire
      ➳ Make sure to check our fanclub and DM any CaK mod for the link to the discord!
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:21 pm

Scarlet Falls Pack
Number of Dogs: 2

Zues is patrolling
Zeus is hunting

Alpha:
          Zeus | 2 yr | Male| x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Shaman:
          Nike | 1 yr | Female | X

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
Last edited by Sleeping With Issues on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── diamond's replies (8)

Postby womp womp » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:55 am

─────────────────────── KENNEL REPLIES ! ─────
────────────────────────────────────────
SEASON & WEATHER ── WINTER Is the bitter cold getting to you? As temperatures lower
and snow falls, each of them having to worry about plenty of dangerous factors while livi-
ng under these conditions. While some predators go into hibernation, some will come out
even hungry than before. Prey is starting to go into hiding, and illnesses are rising.

The Ivory Kingdom • Metal Graveyards • Imaginarium • Halesworth Haven • Dogs of Eidolon
Polemistis • Hounds of Hell • Los Demonios • Scarlet Falls Pack

FANCLUB ─── ROLEPLAY THREAD ─── PREVIOUS REPLIES
───── All images linked on this post are free to use to comply with the CS copyright rules ─────

DOGS OF EIDOLON - graveyard gracen wrote:
DOGS OF EIDOLON

( specter asks the ground ancestors for an irontooth )
    ( specter, canopus, daxon, and caine patrol the borders )
    ( persephone, kentarus, daxon, and ajax hunt on the beach )
    ( specter, canopus, caine, and aurelis hunt in the forest )
    ( othello hunts for herbs )
    ( specter trains thyme in agility )

── ( Specter's calls have been answered! A rather calm and composed irontooth has come to join the kennel )
    ── ( There seems to be nothing interesting or threatening going on this moon, as Specter's border patrol goes past uneventfully )
    ── ( Persephone's hunting patrol is able to bring back one large fish )
    ── ( Specter's hunting patrol is able to round up two chickens )
    ── ( After a good while of wandering and sniffing around, Othello is able to retrieve a decent x1 goldenrod for his herb storage )
    ── ( Thyme's training session had gone well, and he had gained the agility skill! )

the hounds of hell - w0ah wrote:
THE HOUNDS OF HELL

( jericho founds the hounds of hell to begin their new legacy )
    ( the kennel fasts, for they have been granted three moons of gathering resources )
    ( jericho requests a head from the ancestors )
    ( jericho patrols the dry landscape )
    ( jericho hunts among the dry landscape )

── ( The Hounds of Hell has used up 1 fasting post. Their kennel has 2 more posts to gather up resources )
    ── ( His ancestors have welcomed him to his newfound home, and accepting his request for a loyal member to his pack. The stars have granted him a head, here to serve and fight for the Hounds of Hell, and to remain faithful to him and the kennel until the end of time )
    ── ( Jericho is able to round up one roadrunner to bring back to camp while hunting )
    ── ( While on patrol, Jericho had caught the scent of another dog that appeared to be wandering the borders of his kennel. After long moments of trying to follow their scent, Jericho catches the vibrant fur of what appears to be a loner, bolting through the territory with high amounts of energy. They halt for a moment, realizing they had passed by another canine. They're cautious and unsure, but willing to talk to the Cerberus, offering to join their kennel. Will you accept their offer? )

scarlet falls pack - sleeping with issues wrote:
SCARLET FALLS PACK

( Zeus is hunting )
    ( Zeus is patrolling )

── ( The kennel does not eat this moon, meaning they have 2 more posts to fast and gather materials and resources for their kennel )
    ── ( Zeus, even if we still only acutely aware of his new territory, had luckily been able to round up two mice to bring back to camp )
    ── ( While patrolling the borders, the Alpha had caught scent of what seemed to be another dog. Following the scent trail cautiously, Zeus stumbles across a dog, which seemed quite scrawny in comparison with Zeus. They appear extremely worn out an tired, but wearily offer to join the pack. Will you accept their offer? )
    [ please remember to fill out the fresh-kill pile with what prey your kennel can find! C: ]
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

w0ah's kennel replies, ( 26 ) + subs for wade & night

Postby w0ah » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:38 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        last sentinels, solyn ; ivy scouts, soccer97 ; northern stars, nightwolf950 ; plonacy ogien, savages ; polar kennel,,
        cattuccino ; wayfarers , crutchie_ ; pomegranate ridge ; forgotten paths, mimu ; children of poseidon, inky. ; fal
        len empire,chaotic_affection; alcmene's village, diamond sapphire ; clearwater beach, sky does everything ; . . .
        THE SEASON is currently winter. as the cold settles upon the territories,the kennels must adapt to this change in
        temperature. hopefully, the dogs were wise and prepared for this time to come...but, those who haven't prepare
        d are up for a challenge of survival in an unforgiving terrain.
        TO EXPECT less prey, moderate chance fatalities, more chances of sickness,, less dogs discovered on patrols,les
        s herbs to be harvested, more difficult birthing, and more stillborns.

01. THE FORGOTTEN PATHS
        xxxx⟶ the kennel does not starve as they have been granted two more moons to gather resources.
        • noah's request has been answered; a faithful healer ventures into their land to join the forgotten path's.
        • noah manages to hunt down and kill a small bird to add to their prey-stock.
        xxxx↪ while hunting, noah encounters an originally aggressive rogue who decides to join the kennel.

02. THE FALLEN EMPIRE
        xxxx⟶ the kennel does not starve as they have been granted one more moon to gather resources.
        • malanie & damon's patrol, unfortunately, encounters nothing of clear interest.
        • malanie & damon's hunting patrol manages to hunt down and kill a chicken to add to their prey-stock.
        • brandi manages to gather broom on their herb-gathering patrol.
        • melanie's request has been answered; a faithful pack member has arrived.

03. THE IVY SCOUTS
        xxxx⟶ the kennel is not prepared... hunger weighs on them heavily. no matter the herbs, they are still starved.
        • niko, truskett, willow, & draxx catch the scent of a boar. as they follow its path, they manage to successfully hu
        nt it down.
        xxxx↪ however, the hunt was treacherous and niko left with a sprained paw. they require one moon of rest and a
        stick with bindweed
        to heal. but, without the necessary herbs, they may not make it through this harsh winter.
        • brutus, kalsang, captain, azule, gypsy, & rodney's hunting patrol is uneventful, leaving them empty-handed.
        • kalta, ulysses, summer, soot, minerva, & candie's hunting patrol is uneventful, leaving them empty-handed.
        • garland, natiri, granite, bandit, nova,& leicester's hunting patrol manages to hunt down and kill a squirrel to ad
        d to their prey-stock.
        • chi & aurora manage to gather coltsfoot on their herb-gathering patrol.
        • stark succeeds through their assessment and is now ready to join the ranks; congratulations!
        • garland gains a tad of strength from the lamb's ear he is given.

xxxxnote: you are only allowed to send four hunting/border patrols until reaching over fifty dogs.

04. CLEARWATER BEACH
        xxxx⟶ the kennel does not starve as they have been granted two more moons to gather resources.
        • skyler's solo patrol comes across a pair of pitbulls, both in moderate shape, but malnourished and weak.
        • skyler's solo hunting patrol manages to hunt down and kill a mouse to add to their prey-stock.
        • skyler's request has been answered; bailey, an expecting mother, ventures into their land to join the kennel.

xxxxnote: you have three posts, including this one, to gather resources.

05. ANCHORED BY FATE
        xxxx⟶ the kennel does not starve as they have been granted one more moon to gather resources.
        • nix, auruem, tempestas, & harenae's border patrol is rather uneventful, leaving them empty-handed.
        • persici, aeris, fructus, & nubes's hunting patrol manages to gather scavenged remains to add to their prey-stock.
        • silva manages to gather yarrow on their herb-gathering patrol.
        • harenae trains with their mentor to learn the climbing skill.
        • the overlord's request has been answered; a guardian ventures into their land to join the kennel.

06. THE LOST BECOME FOUND
        • clotho's solo hunting patrol manages to hunt down and kill a small bird to add to their prey-stock.
        xxxxnote: please remember to fill-out your fresh-kill list.
        • clotho's solo patrol comes across the scent of a trespasser. will they track them down, or leave them be?
        • clotho's request has been answered; her sister, cersei, has ventured into the lands to join the kennel.

07. GHOST MOUNTAIN
        xxxx⟶ the kennel does not starve.
        • stella, hayden, & flare's hunting patrol manages to hunt down and kill a small bird to add to their prey-stock.
        • dean, crow, teddy, & hayes' patrol comes across an abandoned pup, most likely separated in a storm.
        • samuel manages to gather parsley on their herb-gathering patrol.
        • dean's request has been answered; a beta has ventured into the lands to join the kennel.

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:17 pm

Number of Dogs: 02 females♀ // 01 males♂ // 00 pups♀♂
next request; 7/28

Pack Activities;
    hunting group clotho and cersei run a hunting group.
    patrol group clotho & cersei run a patrol group.
    forage group n/a
    feeding consumption n/a
    herbal consumption n/a
    announcements clotho & cersei go after the trespassers scent; maybe they'll join the pack.
    ⤹⤹"katie" joined from diamond sapphires readopt
    requests clotho requests the gods bring her a guardian hunter.

halfway through her border patrol, the brown-eyed husky heard the sound of some other animal approaching, and she immediately froze. her ears pinned flat against her skull, starting to bare her teeth in the direction of the rustling bushes, when her deep brown eyes landed on a form much more familiar than she was expecting, and immediately she yelped in excitement, racing towards her sister. the two shared a moment together, rubbing heads on one another before speaking. "oh thank the gods. ive been so worried about you. i started our pack, just as we always wanted, the way mother taught us. let me show you our camp. come on." clotho nudged her sister in the direction of camp, and the two began to catch up since the last time they'd seen each other. it felt just like old times, with the pair walking side by sides; the twins were similar looking but they were not identical. clotho had a more petite, compact body frame with slightly longer fur and deep brown eyes. cersei had a longer, leaner body frame with slightly shorter fur and bright blue eyes. as the pair made their way up to the flat plateau, there were excited barks and cheers from the pack as they welcomed their shaman with wagging tails and friendly nudges.

the queen was glad to see her sister be welcomed so openly, and as some of their packmates began to show her to the den that she would share with the pack healer, clotho slipped away from the pack to speak to the gods once again. she made her way out of the camp area to a quiet spot; a small clearing in the nearby forest that she always went to when she wanted alone time to pray. it was the beginning of winter, and the cold was starting to set into the lands; they needed an expert hunter to lead hunting patrols to keep the pack alive during this time. and so she prayed that the gods would bless and lead a guardian hunter to help their pack survive these upcoming cold months.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alpha Pair:
          Queen Clotho| 34 moons | female| siberian husky | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★
          King n/a | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Heir:

Shaman:
          Cersei | 34 moons | female | siberian husky | X
          Healer:

Guardian Warrior:
          Guardian Hunter:

The Stars (Ancestors):
    Warriors:

Hunters:
    Arawn | 34 moons | male | vizsla | X

Scouts:

Mothers:

Futures:

Underdogs:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ally/Enemy/Bordering Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
◈vole (1 serving) - 0x
◈mice (1 serving) - 0x
◈squirrel (2 serving) - 0x
◈rabbit (2 serving) - 0x
◈small bird (2 serving) - x1
◈large bird (3 serving) - x0
◈raccoon (4 serving) - x1
◈white tailed deer (6 serving) - x0
◈mule deer (7 serving) - x0
◈elk (8 serving) - x0
◈moose (12 servings) - x0
Training Pairs:
Mentor | Scout

Familial Ties:
(Parents ⇉ Futures,Sibling ⇄ Sibling,Mate ❣ Mate)
◈clotho ⇄ cersei
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ★ ` the hounds of hell . (002)

Postby w0ah » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:24 pm

─────────────────
            t..h..e....h..o..u..n..d..s
            ......o..f....h..e..l..l
            ─────────────────
            ┌───────────────┐

pop. 005
            lads. 03
            lassies. 02
            serve. 00
            req. 00/00/00...
            arch. here

└───────────────┘

─────────────────────────────────────
            ` `..you'll never return to the same you were before !!
            ─────────────────────────────────────

The Alano’s pawpads swept across the sun-baked earth, billowing a cloud of dust behind. His dark fur shone with perspiration, and his tongue lolled from his parted lips, his breaths coming in quick and hard. As his chest heaved with each breath, he kept his head low, nose to the ground, and ears perked in alert──no matter the heat of the day, he was prepared for whatever could spring from the bushes he tread beside.

But it was silent, and not a sound could be heard; only the stillness of the dry landscape, offering little comfort or ease for the Cerberus. The hours of daylight went on from then, and as the sun beaming into the sky lowered to the horizon, Jericho had something he could call worth-it──food. Gripped between his jaws, the limp carcass of a roadrunner dangled, swinging with his gait. Its blood teased the brute, sent his stomach into a fury, however he knew to resist the temptation. Now was the time to act calculated, smart, rather than barbarous, focusing only on his own survival. At some point along this journey he’d set himself upon, there will be others which rely on his skill to survive, and food being one of them. Hunting among the shrubland was nearly impossible, and one cannot be impatient or they will lose any chance of surviving another night. For, as Jericho had learned many moons ago, in this terrain, patience and resistance is key.

He returned back to camp just in time to watch the sun peek its final sliver over the horizon, then disappear beneath it, ridding the land of its light. The arid shrubland became dark, pitch-black, and the male himself blended perfectly. After a bit of rest, a quick snack, and a stretch, Jericho was off-again for his patrol.

Patrolling was mainly done during the evening hours, and this being because the daytime becomes extremely unbearable with the heat and dryness. In the dark, a long trek throughout the territory became more bearable, and much easier to deter unwanted visitors, or trespassers. Coyotes were the most common, and the dog’s sworn enemy──they are ruthless, mangy creatures with their only intent to kill, even for no reason other than they “felt like it”. With little tolerance for competitors, and a strong sense of smell when it comes to tracking-down prey, especially those which has been stored for later use, they are a nasty and tricky opponent. Living his entire life among the shrubland alongside the coyotes and their infestations, Jericho has grown this fond hatred for them──after watching them, from time and time again, ruining the lives of his friends and family, he can attest to this.

However, along this particular night’s patrol, he encountered something much other than a coyote. The Alano lowered his nose to the ground, catching the scent of his last marking, and following the ridge of his territory’s border. He continued along like this for awhile, returning to his normal spots and ensuring their scents were still strong. It was as he reached the furthest marking that he caught the scent of another dog, and it was fresh. They had to be nearby, merely minutes ago, for a scent that fresh had to have been here recently. Jericho’s frame stiffened in alert, and as he rose his head from the ground and scanned the open area, he spotted the captor of such scent.

Only a few yards away, the red-furred form of a sleek canine came bolting, at increasing speeds, right toward him. He jolted back in surprise as the runner darted right past, having not spotted him, and then halted once more. They turn, cautiously, ears perked-up in alert as they finally spot the dog they’d just sprinted past without even noticing.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there.” They chuckle nervously, ears swiveling to and fro. Jericho, after taking a moment to compose himself, breaks-out a chuckle of his own, rumbling from his chest. “You were going so fast you didn’t even see me, huh?” He responded.

The slender dog dipped their head in embarrassment, letting out a sigh. “Huh, yea, sorry about that.”

“No worries.” The male responds, smirking lightly as he sweeps his eyes over the female’s form. “Just be careful whose territory your racing through, they may not be so friendly.”

“Is this your territory?” She questions with a tip of her head, watching him curiously. Jericho nods, slowly lowering himself onto his haunches, then glancing to his side. “Yes, here and throughout much of this area.” The female nodded and scanned the terrain surrounding, hardly spotting anything in the darkness, but taking it in all the same.

“How about we get out of the open? It’s too dark to be sitting unprotected, especially in these parts.” He offers, standing once more as he meets her gaze. She hesitates only for a moment, then smiles with a nod. “That does seem like a good idea.” She chuckles, shaking her head lightly.

“So, what can I call you?” The female asks before the brute has a chance to fully rise. “Oh, my name is Jericho.” He responds, pausing briefly. “And how about you?”

“Vega.” She replies, smiling lightly, then takes to following close behind as the Cerberus leads them back to camp, where the female would later decide to stay and join alongside the Hounds of Hell.

★ ★ ★ ★

“Lets keep going, Sonto.” Dara whined, nudging her brother’s shoulder with her dried nose. The hound let out a yawn, glancing toward his sister, then sighed. “We should wait until later on, Dara, you know this──we’d literally bake in the sun if we go out now.”

She whined once more, turning herself in a circle and then dropped onto the ground, lying with her back to the other dog in her company. “I know, it’s just…” She shook her head, glancing outside of the small cave. “I feel like we should’ve kept on going.”

Sonto drew himself closer and laid his head over his sister’s back, glancing upward into her eyes as she scans the darkness. “If you lay your head down and rest, before you know it, it’ll be time to go again.” Dara smiled warmly, turning to look down at her brother, then nodded and laid her head between her paws. Just as her brother had said, the female went right to sleep within seconds, breathing soundly.

By the time the pair awoke once more, the sun was low on the horizon and the air was noticeably cooler. Sonto was awake to nudge his sister and crawled over her still form to reach the outside. Dara wasn’t far behind, springing up from her spot with a quick yawn, following her brother’s steps. “Where to tonight?” Sonto questioned, but rather than getting a response, the female silently went along and he followed at her flank. “Dara?”

“I don’t really know.” She responded, ears perked in alert. “This way just… feels right to me.”

“Wait a second, it just “feels right”? Do you remember what happened the last time we went with that initiative?”

“Yea, okay, that was one time Sonto.”

“One time my ass.”

“Hey, watch it!”

“Pfff-”

“Will you two stop bickering?”

Suddenly, the pair swung around to face the voice behind them, which revealed to be a dark-pelted brute. He was rather tall, and his muscles where built, toned beneath the skin. Immediately Sonto tensed, and Dara too.

"Sorry, didn’t mean to break your fun.” The stranger chuckled, shaking his head lightly. He glanced from one to the other, almost in a fatherly way. He did look mature, of his age, but still they couldn’t be sure. Nonetheless, he seemed friendly, and none of his advances had yet to be aggressive.

"Ha, sorry you had to witness that.” Dara piped-up, earning a glare from her brother. “Just some sibling-love here.”

The brute nodded, smiling gently. “My brothers and I were all the same, but maybe a tad-bit more annoying.” The two them laughed together in unison, Sonto even taking the moment to ease his tension and relax, laughing along with them.

“So what are you two doing out here alone, huh?” He questioned calmly, glancing toward the horizon as the sun began to rise, turning the sky into an array of fascinating colors. Dara glanced toward Sonto, and as they dipped their heads, the male returned to attention as he watched the brother respond. “Our former group was disbanded, and for what reasons we still don’t really know.” He sighed quietly. “Dara and I made it out together, but the others? Not so sure.” Sonto’s voice was heavy, weighed with emotion, however he swallowed to keep it back and locked in his chest. The dark-pelted dog nodded, dipped his head, and murmured his apologies to the pair. Dara smiled gently, already calm in his presence, and Sonto returned the same.

“Would you happen to be on the market for a new home?” They questioned, lowering their head as they watched the siblings together. Taken-aback by his question, Sonto glanced toward his sister, finding her eager to reply. Once she gained a nod from her brother, she opened her mouth to reply. “Yes, I believe we are.”

Smiling gently, the larger canine rose and bowed his head in thanks. “Well then, if you're ready, you can follow me.” And that they did.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

actions for post ii.
        ─> consumption: fasting post 2/3.
        ↪ request: none.

• hunting party: dara, sonto, & vega.
        • border patrol: jericho & xylos.
        • herb gathering: none.
        • training: none.
        • other: dara & sonto join from kiwanu. (changed sonto's image to f2u)
        - the loner, vega, is welcomed into the kennel.
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ────────────────────────
        the cerberus.
        jericho , ♂ , alano español , 67 m .
        ↪ other information here
        ────────────────────────
        the heads.
        xylos , ♂ , podenco can. , 42 m .
        ◢ name , ♀♂ , breed , 00 m .
        ────────────────────────
        the necromancer.
        ◢ name , ♀♂ , breed , 00 m .
        ↪ other information here

────────────────────────
        the formal admiral.
        ▶ name , ♀♂ , breed , 00 m .

formal unit.
        " dara , ♀ , ibizan hound , 20 m .
        " sonto , ♂ , ibizan hound , 20 m .
        " vega , ♀ , ibizan hound , 23 m .

unit rookies.
        " name , ♀♂ , breed , 00 m .
        ────────────────────────
        the secondary admiral.

secondary unit.

unit rookies.
        ────────────────────────
        the tertiary admiral.

tertiary unit.

unit rookies.

────────────────────────
        dams.
        ────────────────────────
        whelps.
        ────────────────────────
        ancients.

┌─────────────────────────┐

allies & enemies.
      group name , ally or enemy , user

bordering kennels.
      north; group name , username
      east ; group name , username
      south ; group name , username
      west ; group name , username

└─────────────────────────┘
      ┌─────────────────────────┐

prey pile.
      kangaroo rats . . . . . 1 servings (0)
      roadrunners . . . . . 2 servings (1)
      jackrabbits . . . . . . 2 servings (0)
      cactus wren . . . . . 3 servings (0)
      spotted skunk . . . . . 4 servings (0)
      bezoar goat . . . . . 5 servings (0)
      mule deer . . . . . 7 servings (0)

herbal storage & common breeds.
      [url=x]x[/url] . . . starter

└─────────────────────────┘
      ┌──────────────────────────┐

training.
      name ⇾ name (#): skills . . . . . . . .
      name ⇾ name (#): skills . . . . . . . .

families.
      name & name: whelps . . . . . . . . .
      name & name: whelps . . . . . . . . .

graveyard.
      name , age of death , cause . . . . .
      name , age of death , cause . . . . .

└──────────────────────────┘

Last edited by w0ah on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:37 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
    Looking towards the moon, there is always a feeling of silence. Howeve, not with these dogs. The leader of The Moonlit Prowlers actually speaks with the moon. Those who follow the mighty leader believe that the moon speaks back in form of dreams given to the dogs of this pack. Due to the connection with the moon, this pack stays awake during the night and sleep during most of the day.
    Towards other packs, the Moonlit Prowlers are mostly hostile. They refuse many allies, mostly only allowing strong packs as an ally. Any pack that disrespects the moon in any way are an automatic enemy to them. Within the pack itself, outsiders would see them as cold. They are serious with their hunting and borders, any dog to be jeopardizing hunting by goofing off receives harsh punishments. Dogs are told to mature fast; Once they become a trainee, they have to act like an adult. The one to always eat first is the Dream Reader, their mate, and the Heir. After that, it's pup-mothers, pups, and elders. The hunters and trainees are always last to eat. A hunter is sworn into the pack by declaring their lives to not only keep the moon sacred, but to also lay down their life for everyone in the pack.
Ranks
Dream Reader: Alpha of the pack, often also
refered to as King/Queen, Alpha, or Chief.
Queen/King: Mate to the Dream Reader
Heir: Have been chosen by the moon as the
next Dream Reader, second in command.
Healer: Same as Shamman
Hunter: Same as Irontooth
Trainee: Same as Tenderpaw
Pup-Mothers: Returns to duties when pups
are 2 months.
Pups
Omegas: Watches over the pups.
Elders
The hunters are separted into different
groups based on their skillset where they
will always hunt together in that group.
Breeds
The pack doesn't allow small dog breeds
into the pack. Other than that, that pack
is full of many different breeds. Mostly
have various mountian/herding dogs,
but not exclusively.

Territory
They live in a dense pine forest with a bit
of prairie land to the south. The west and
north are bordered by mountains. East in
the territory is a large lake, leading outside
of the territory in a river. South past the
prairie land is a tiny human homestead with
about five houses, there are plenty of dogs
there that the pack keeps out.
Pack Rules
- Obey the Dream Reader and their mate.
- Any form of lying to the Alpha results in
punishment.
- In order to have pups, a dog has to be
allowed by the Dream Reader, their mate,
the heir, and the healer.
- Breeding without permission will result
in the banishment of the mother and father
while the pack keeps two of their pups,
banishing the rest with their parents.
- During a full moon, the pack sleeps during
the night and if they dream, the must tell
the dream reader about them.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:41 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
    Looking towards the moon, there is always a feeling of silence. Howeve, not with these dogs. The leader of The Moonlit Prowlers actually speaks with the moon. Those who follow the mighty leader believe that the moon speaks back in form of dreams given to the dogs of this pack. Due to the connection with the moon, this pack stays awake during the night and sleep during most of the day.
    Towards other packs, the Moonlit Prowlers are mostly hostile. They refuse many allies, mostly only allowing strong packs as an ally. Any pack that disrespects the moon in any way are an automatic enemy to them. Within the pack itself, outsiders would see them as cold. They are serious with their hunting and borders, any dog to be jeopardizing hunting by goofing off receives harsh punishments. Dogs are told to mature fast; Once they become a trainee, they have to act like an adult. The one to always eat first is the Dream Reader, their mate, and the Heir. After that, it's pup-mothers, pups, and elders. The hunters and trainees are always last to eat. A hunter is sworn into the pack by declaring their lives to not only keep the moon sacred, but to also lay down their life for everyone in the pack.
Ranks
Dream Reader: Alpha of the pack, often also
refered to as King/Queen, Alpha, or Chief.
Queen/King: Mate to the Dream Reader
Heir: Have been chosen by the moon as the
next Dream Reader, second in command.
Healer: Same as Shamman
Hunter: Same as Irontooth
Trainee: Same as Tenderpaw
Pup-Mothers: Returns to duties when pups
are 2 months.
Pups
Omegas: Watches over the pups.
Elders
The hunters are separted into different
groups based on their skillset where they
will always hunt together in that group.
Breeds
The pack doesn't allow small dog breeds
into the pack. Other than that, that pack
is full of many different breeds. Mostly
have various mountian/herding dogs,
but not exclusively.

Territory
They live in a dense pine forest with a bit
of prairie land to the south. The west and
north are bordered by mountains. East in
the territory is a large lake, leading outside
of the territory in a river. South past the
prairie land is a tiny human homestead with
about five houses, there are plenty of dogs
there that the pack keeps out.
Pack Rules
- Obey the Dream Reader and their mate.
- Any form of lying to the Alpha results in
punishment.
- In order to have pups, a dog has to be
allowed by the Dream Reader, their mate,
the heir, and the healer.
- Breeding without permission will result
in the banishment of the mother and father
while the pack keeps two of their pups,
banishing the rest with their parents.
- During a full moon, the pack sleeps during
the night and if they dream, the must tell
the dream reader about them.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● WAPITI CREEK | fire on fire. 000

Postby noctenne » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:49 am

ImageImage
                the wapiti creek dogs have settled in an area known as for what they were named, wapiti creek.
                wapiti creek is a serene area entirely untouched and unknown by man, and the dogs will go to g
                eat lengths to protect it from other hostile animals. consisting of hills, valleys, and plains amon
                g other features, it is a completely and utterly wild place. all of the dogs in wapiti creek were b
                orn there, either in the group or outside of it as loners or travelers. there is no such thing as a “
                pet” in wapiti creek, and there never will be. the wapiti creek dogs are always suspicious of ne
                wcomers, and they are put into the hlessi ranking - not fully accepted - until it is decided wher
                e they fit best. they are only accepted fully into the group after they complete a trial, where t
                hey are sent out hunting solo. if prey is caught, they are welcomed, but if no prey is caught, th
                en they are cast out and forbidden to return. after completion of the trial, the dog is then “ma
                rked”, a wound on their hind leg that, once scarred, marks them as a full member of the group.

despite being suspicious, the group is loyal to the death and abide by strict laws to keep order.
                if the laws are disobeyed, they will be executed. the laws are as follows:
                1. no dog stands alone/no dog shows cowardice.
                2. if a dog is killed, their family will be taken care of.
                3. no dog is left for dead.
                4. a dog never betrays it’s own.
                5. in unity, there is strength.
                the dogs of wapiti creek group hold these laws extremely high. to break one is one of the greate
                st offenses, and there are no second chances.

the dogs of the wapiti creek group follow three individuals. the god frith represents the sun, wh
                ile the black dog of inlé represents the moon. it is believed when a dog dies, if they are noble, t
                he black dog of inlé will offer them a place in her owsla. if they are rejected or decline the blac
                k dog of inlé’s invitation, it is unsure where they go. it is rumored they are left as wandering sou
                ls, to be a hlessi (a homeless dog) forever. although they don’t worship him, el-ahrairah is the p
                rince of dogs and the “prince with a thousand enemies”, the champion of the dogs who is highly
                respected. more on the mythologies and beliefs can be found in the archive (tba).

the rankings of the wapiti creek group are as follows:
                chief dog - the highest ranking in wapiti creek, the chief dog is the leader of the group and their
                word is law. at any time, another dog can challenge them for the position, but that is unusual. a
                s is custom, rah will always be added onto their name as a suffix to know who is chief dog.
                sergeant - the sergeant is second in command to the chief dog, but their rank cannot he challen
                ged as they are appointed by the chief dog. when the chief dog is sick or absent the sergeant wi
                ll temporarily act as chief dog, but they will not have rah added onto their name. when the chie
                f dog dies, unless challenged and the challenger wins the sergeant will take his place.
                shaman - the shaman does not hold any power over anyone, but is respected as much as the chi
                ef dog and the sergeant, and is in charge of healing when a dog or dogs is sick or wounded. they
                are also responsible for the marking after a dog completes the trial successfully. they are also a
                member of the wapiti creek council.

captains - captains oversee the owsla, and there are multiple at a time. each captain leads a s
                quadron of typically five dogs. there are separate captains for wide patrol and hunting owsla s
                quadrons. they report and take orders from the chief dog and sergeant. captains are members
                of the wapiti creek council even if they are not a senior owsla.
                owsla - there are two owsla, wide patrol and hunters, and both are separate. owsla are divide
                d into squadrons of five led by a captain. owsla are not members of the council.
                recruits - recruits are dogs who are older than pups but younger than owsla, and as such, they
                are trained by the owsla, captains, and rarely unless their numbers are high, the sergeant and
                chief dog.
                marli - marli are female owsla who are expecting or nursing pups. they are temporarily reliev
                ed of their duties until their pups are recruits, and there are no permanent marli.
                hlessi - hlessi are dogs who do not yet have a place. the chief dog will decide where they are
                best placed.

council members include: chief dog, sergeant, shaman, and captains.

common breeds: any medium-big dogs, such as caucasian shepherd, german shepherd, pitbul
                l, ibizan hound, irish wolfhound, etc
                not found: breeds such as toy or tiny (chihuahua, corgi, pomeranian, dachshund, etc)

hazelrah is the founder of wapiti creek.
clearwater beach is disbanded - i will b
e bringing bluebell, blackberry, and fion
a (bailey). skyler will be re-adopted fcfs

requesting that w0ah stays as my mod
wapiti creek is a combination of river
dale (serpent laws used as their laws) &
watership down, i own nothing but the
name wapiti creek and the hunting trial.
everything else belongs to their rightful
owners.

noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ( founding ,

Postby w0ah » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:54 pm

lameloserlexi wrote:
      MOONLIT PROWLERS

★ an echoing of mighty howls can be heard as a leader has risen to lead the moonlit prowlers.
        ↪ welcome to cak! diamond sapphire will be your mod.
        ↪ make sure you have read through all of the rules and information! if you need any help or advice, feel free to pm me.

Sky Does Everything* wrote:
      WAPITI CREEK

★ an echoing of mighty howls can be heard as a leader, hazelrah, has risen to lead wapiti creek.
        ↪ welcome to cak! i, w0ah, will remain as your mod.
        ↪ make sure you have read through all of the rules and information! if you need any help or advice, feel free to pm me.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me