Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Breezecat~ Trial Response 1

Postby breezey   » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:03 am

Starwindrider wrote:
Tribe of Star Fire
Apollo and Starteller patrol the territory.
Lelantos stays behind to guard the camp.

[Apollo and Starteller find a Potential Guard!]
[Lelantos doesn't see anyone during the time when Apollo and Starteller go on a patrol to the time when they come back.]
Last edited by breezey   on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats: 4 She-cats, 3 Toms.
Next Pool of Shimmering Truth visit: 7 Days

Acorn ran into the snow, smiling until he was out of sight, before becoming serious. Then he crouched behind a rock, his pelt not helping him hide very well in the deep snow yet his long pelt helped him in the cold. "Brother!" Shadow called loudly. "Don't hide from me now! I know you are here!" he froze. He wanted to get away from Shadow, yet she just followed him everywhere. He wasn't a kit anymore, but she thought he was one so he decided to play Hide and Seek. Acorn looked behind him as he ran, before bumping into something. Two blue eyes stared down at him. They were as hard as ice, the cat's once sky blue eyes now seemingly as icy as frozen water. "What do we have here?" they asked. As he stumbled back the icy eyes turned into a face, the face of an angry she-cat backed by two annoyed guards. he shuddered, stepping back into another unfriendly face. "Acorn! You naughty brother! Don't run away from me again." Shadow scolded smugly, looking up to see the three angry tribe cats. "Bothering friendly kitties too! You shouldn't,
brother."
her voice was like honey, soft and sweet. She pushed him to the ground with surprising force. As he stumbled up, Acorn noticed her talking to the tribe cats and walking away with them. "Wait!" He added, slipping on the snow as he scampered off to join him.

"Acorn and Shadow need tribe names. Acorn needs a mentor to teach him too." Dawnteller yowled, standing on her rock as light snow drifted onto her fur. Acorn looked up in surprise, backing out of the small crowd Swan looked on encouragingly, Sun looked down as usual, Oak's gaze was filled with warmth, while Wind's eyes simply watched, no expression coming from them. "What shall I call you... You shall become Acorn that lies under Oak, and your mentor shall become Oak." Acorn nodded. These names were funny. Also his mentor was Oak, and so was part of his name. Oak realized this too, as he could tell from his wavering gaze as he snorted. "I have heard of a strange creature called a panther that lurks in the shadows, so that shall be your name. You shall become Panther that Lurks in Shadow." Shadow smiled a cruel smile. "Why thank you, Dawnteller." she said smoothly. Then she stalked off. "Hunting patrol?" suggested Swan unhelpfully. Shadow turned round. "I know how to hunt." Swan shuddered at Shadow's cold gaze. "But if you think I can't hunt, why don't you show me then?" her gaze was full of malice as Swan stared back. "Oh Kay. Let's hunt then!" Swan purred, her tail flicking towards Sun to join her.

[Dawnteller goes to The Pool Of Shimmering Truth to ask for a Gale-Guardian]
(Could it be Shadow's brother?)
[Dawnteller goes Herb Hunting]
[Dew, Shadow and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Wind and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
[Oak and Acorn go training: Battle]
[The tribe consumes 3 servings]

Healer:
          Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
          33 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          20 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          21 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Panther that Lurks in Shadow
          27 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          32 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          32 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Healer to-be:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          | 6 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian ❄️
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]❄️[/url]

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Mentors:
Oak | Acorn | 1 training session | - - - -
Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
?? and ?? | Panther that Hides in Shadow, Sibling, Sibling. Acorn that Lies under Oak.
Name and Name | Kits
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x1
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x1
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Coltsfoot|x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Frog | x2 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    Total: 10 servings
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby Maplewhisper » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 9
Post #: 5
Servings Needed: 3
Kit-Mother Log:
Notes to Moderator: :thumbup:

Flurry raced after the black tom-kit, snow spraying under her paws as he dove behind a rock. Sun's whiskers twitched with amusement as the cave-guard plucked the squeaking kit from the snow, eyes glittering with frustration. Sun Burning Brightly had joined the group shortly after Flurry, and had grown a strong bond with Sharp. The easygoing tom countered the prickly prey-hunter perfectly, and the two made a formidable pair. Watching Frost gaze at her kit from the cave mouth, he felt a wave of grief. Although three of her kits were strong and healthy, there had been two more in the litter that died shortly after birth. And yet the kit-mother was stronger than ever, as were her kits. The black tom-kit scampered up to him. "Hide me!" he squeaked, ducking under his belly. Sun purred. "Okay, but you must stay quiet." Flurry puffed over to him a few moments later. "Sun, have you seen Panther Prowing At Night? We're-" She paused to take a gasping breath. "Playing," Sun finished for her. He shrugged and shook his head. "No idea," he mewed, shuffling his forepaws closer together to hide the kit's dark pelt. "I thought I saw Lillies Blossoming In Valley and Kestrel's Silent Wing ducking into the prey-hunter's den," he offered politely. Flurry rolled her eyes and trotted off. "Yay! You did it!" piped Panther, sliding out from under his belly. Sun smiled and flicked his ears at the eager kit. "You and your littermates will make good hunters and guards one day. But how about you go find your mother for now? She must be tired," he encouraged, hoping the feisty kit would listen to him. To his relief, Panther nodded and scampered over to where Frost rested, and curled up next to her quietly.

Sun turned his head to see Sharp and his new to-be, Juniper With Berries. The she-cat was eager to please but reserved, and a good to-be for the no-nonsense senior prey-hunter. Not only that, but Juniper was his daughter. Sun purred to see his tabby kit race towards him, her tail waving in delight. "Father! Father, I had the best, best, best, best, best time with Sharp! He's the greatest mentor ever!" His eyes glinted with pride as he looked at his stocky daughter, warmth spreading through his pelt. "That's great to hear. Why don't you go catch me something and show me what you've learned, hmm?" Juniper sprang off and immediately loped off onto the cliffs. "Don't worry, I'll be careful!" she threw over her shoulder as she sprinted out of camp. Sun twitched his whiskers. His daughter sure was energetic. Sharp, on the other paw, looked as though he was ready to sleep for the next moon. "Your kit is nuts, Sun. Almost as bad as Panther. Can't she be more like Lillies, who's so sweet and kind that she'd never try to drag her mentor over a ravine, or Kestrel, who's smart enough not to jump into a bramble bush?" But his eyes held warmth, and Sun knew his best friend was fussing just for the sake of it. A surge of belonging and loyalty spread through him as he looked around the camp and saw the cats who were like his own family. This was the perfect place for him, and he never planned to leave.

Juniper goes hunting.
Sun and Flurry go on patrol.
Frost and Stormteller go hunting.
The Tribe consumes x1 Accentor and x1 Squirrel.

Healer:
          Stormteller | 22 moons | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          Flurry In Morning Sky | 21 moons | She-cat | X
          Sun Burning Brightly | 25 moons | Tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Juniper With Berries | 6 moons | She-cat | X

Mentors:
          Sharp | Juniper | 1 Training Session | +Hunting Crouch

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost That Swirls On Leaves | 23 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Panther Prowling At Night | 1 moon | Tom | Frost | X
          Lillies Blooming In Valley | 1 moon | She-kit | Frost | X
          Kestrel's Silent Wing | 1 moon | Tom | Frost | X
          Name | Age | Gender | Mother | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Family:
    Frost and ??? | Panther,Lillies, and Kestrel
    Sun and ??? | Juniper
    Name and Name | Kits

Deceased Cats:
    Ripple In Stream | Died shortly after birth
    Robin Singing Sweetly | Died shortly after birth
    Cat's Name | Cause of Death

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Accentor | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Kestrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Warbler | x1 | 2 servings
    Eagle | x0 | 0 servings
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Maplewhisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby clarke, » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Number of Cats: 1 Tom-Cat | 1 She-Cat

"Welcome to the Tribe of Shattered Ice, young one. What should I call you?" Iceteller's voice was warm and encouraging, yet the shy tom merely squeaked a response.
"They used to call me Smokey, because of my fur."
"Smoke that Reveals Flame, but I will call you Smokey." She purred, resting her tail on his shoulder. "You can call me Iceteller, or Cloud." The cream cat murmured, her eyes flashing with jubilance. "Should we go hunting, Smokey?"

Iceteller asks for a Kit-Mother.
Smoke and Iceteller goes hunting.

Healer:
Cloud that Hides the Sun | 56 moons | Female
A pure cream she-cat with piercing violet eyes.

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
Smoke that Reveals Flame | 9 moons | Male
A smoky gray tom with blue eyes.

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
Borage | Helps a queen's milk to come.
Cobweb | Stops bleeding and binds wounds.
Comfrey Root | Sooths itching, inflamation,
and stiffness.
Juniper Berry | Helps breathing, gives strength,
and soothes bellies.
Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
inflamation.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Snow Hares | x0 | 2 servings
Snow Bunting | x0 | 1 serving
Snow Ferret | x0 | 1 serving
Fish | x0 | 1 serving
Hawk | x0 | 3 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Eagle | x0 | 3 servings
Small Penguin | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by clarke, on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grey_Hoodie's Trial Response [03]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:56 pm

- Weather -
    ❄️ Winter -- The temperature is beginning to drop steadily and the day’s length shortens with each pass of the moon overhead. Snowstorms will pass through your territory and coat the ground in tail-lengths of snow, and the occasional blizzard may prevent your cats from leaving the camp for a couple days. With the changing of seasons, prey will begin to migrate or burrow deep within the ground to avoid the harsh months, so catching prey will become more difficult. The more you send your cats are out and about, the more likely they’ll catch some sort of sickness, though. Be careful! Queens will also have a harder time, and the chance that their kits or they themselves perish due to complications will increase.

Maplewhisper wrote:
Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 9
Post #: 5
Servings Needed: 3
Kit-Mother Log:
Notes to Moderator: :thumbup:

Flurry raced after the black tom-kit, snow spraying under her paws as he dove behind a rock. Sun's whiskers twitched with amusement as the cave-guard plucked the squeaking kit from the snow, eyes glittering with frustration. Sun Burning Brightly had joined the group shortly after Flurry, and had grown a strong bond with Sharp. The easygoing tom countered the prickly prey-hunter perfectly, and the two made a formidable pair. Watching Frost gaze at her kit from the cave mouth, he felt a wave of grief. Although three of her kits were strong and healthy, there had been two more in the litter that died shortly after birth. And yet the kit-mother was stronger than ever, as were her kits. The black tom-kit scampered up to him. "Hide me!" he squeaked, ducking under his belly. Sun purred. "Okay, but you must stay quiet." Flurry puffed over to him a few moments later. "Sun, have you seen Panther Prowing At Night? We're-" She paused to take a gasping breath. "Playing," Sun finished for her. He shrugged and shook his head. "No idea," he mewed, shuffling his forepaws closer together to hide the kit's dark pelt. "I thought I saw Lillies Blossoming In Valley and Kestrel's Silent Wing ducking into the prey-hunter's den," he offered politely. Flurry rolled her eyes and trotted off. "Yay! You did it!" piped Panther, sliding out from under his belly. Sun smiled and flicked his ears at the eager kit. "You and your littermates will make good hunters and guards one day. But how about you go find your mother for now? She must be tired," he encouraged, hoping the feisty kit would listen to him. To his relief, Panther nodded and scampered over to where Frost rested, and curled up next to her quietly.

Sun turned his head to see Sharp and his new to-be, Juniper With Berries. The she-cat was eager to please but reserved, and a good to-be for the no-nonsense senior prey-hunter. Not only that, but Juniper was his daughter. Sun purred to see his tabby kit race towards him, her tail waving in delight. "Father! Father, I had the best, best, best, best, best time with Sharp! He's the greatest mentor ever!" His eyes glinted with pride as he looked at his stocky daughter, warmth spreading through his pelt. "That's great to hear. Why don't you go catch me something and show me what you've learned, hmm?" Juniper sprang off and immediately loped off onto the cliffs. "Don't worry, I'll be careful!" she threw over her shoulder as she sprinted out of camp. Sun twitched his whiskers. His daughter sure was energetic. Sharp, on the other paw, looked as though he was ready to sleep for the next moon. "Your kit is nuts, Sun. Almost as bad as Panther. Can't she be more like Lillies, who's so sweet and kind that she'd never try to drag her mentor over a ravine, or Kestrel, who's smart enough not to jump into a bramble bush?" But his eyes held warmth, and Sun knew his best friend was fussing just for the sake of it. A surge of belonging and loyalty spread through him as he looked around the camp and saw the cats who were like his own family. This was the perfect place for him, and he never planned to leave.

Juniper goes hunting.
Sun and Flurry go on patrol.
Frost and Stormteller go hunting.
The Tribe consumes x1 Accentor and x1 Squirrel.

spaceThe sun was at its peak, but its warmth didn’t seem to reach the ground. The air was cold and each intake of breath burned with the chill. The young tabby molly didn’t care in the least, too overwhelmed with the excited tension coursing through her body to even notice the drop in temperature. Her strides were quick, steps eager, even as she naturally started to slide into a hunter’s crouch.
    spaceJuniper’s ears flickered forward, catching each tiny sound around her and drawing her gaze to various spots on the open terrain. Nothing of interest yet, but that was alright. The molly was aware that the winter months would make hunting difficult. No matter. She would show her father just how amazing she was as a prey-hunter.
    spaceA scrambling of miniscule claws drew the to-be’s attention and Juniper’s eyes locked onto a scrawny mouse. The critter was scavenging, almost desperately so, and the pitiful weight it carried on its bones seemed to tell that it hadn’t had much success. Juniper licked her lips, mouth watering at the sight regardless of the state of the creature. She locked her stance, carefully setting her weight onto her hind legs, tail stuck out low to the ground to keep her balance.
    spaceJuniper held her breath, and then she pounced with fangs poised and claws unsheathed. The mouse squeaked as the to-be’s claws came around to cage it and scurried off before Juniper’s weight could trap it completely. All she had for the attempt was a fluff of brown fur. Juniper growled in frustration at the fleeing mouse, running wildly after it to try and catch it. Juniper watched with dismay as the mouse tossed itself into its burrow, free from the huntress’ attacks.
    spaceFine!” She snarled, “You weren’t all the impressive, anyway. I wouldn’t have been proud to show you off to Father at all. Not at all!
    spaceJuniper huffed and turned right around. Father would prefer something better, something bigger. The tabby molly kept her chin up and headed further into the tribe’s territory. A measly mouse had nothing on one of the larger birds that roamed the skies. Maybe she could find one of those and drag it back to camp? Yes, that was the better option.
    spaceJuniper smiled to herself, gaze rising above to see if she could already spot one of the feathery creatures. No such luck yet, but that didn’t deter her in the least.
[Juniper's hunt was unsuccessful.]
[While out on patrol, Sun and Flurry came across a Rogue.]
[The hunting patrol caught 1x mouse.]

((Longer post will be next time!! I unfortunately could only devote time to Juniper's hunt today.))
((Also, when you want your to-bes to learn new skills (hunting, fishing, battle, etc.), you'll need to send them out training c:))
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trial replies 2

Postby Chinchy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Weather:
Leafbare
The cold wind blows hard, biting any cats out in the open. Longhairs are quite blessed to have that extra bit of insulation from a long coat.
The blanket of snow becomes thicker and thicker, up to the belly fur of any cat in some places or even a whole tail-length deep. Watch your step.

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: 2 ( 1 male | 1 female)
Next Ancestor visit: December 24th
Servings Needed: x

---

The tom trekked through the territory, not quite familiar with it yet. He was on the lookout for good prey hunting spots, the tip of his tail twitching. his mouth open to drink in air and his ears following every little sound around him. Before long, he came across the lake, stopping to get a quick drink. The surface rippled before his tongue even touched it, getting his attention. He carefully crouched down, sitting by the edge until he saw a dark-ish shape drifting under the surface, swiping at it with his claws outstretched. He pulled his paw back swiftly, but the fish had already disappeared. Sand growled, lapping at the water a few times and wandering along the shore, keeping watch for movement in the water. This became a cycle he repeated, determined to catch that dang fish. He was sure he had gone the whole way around by the time he whipped his paw back, bringing a fish with his claws. He tossed it into the air, catching it in his jaws and hurrying back to camp with a satisfied purr.

Back at camp Blossomteller kept an eye on things, along with tidying up a bit. Sand was from a former tribe, who seemed to have fallen apart for some reason. The she cat never pressed Sand for many details, knowing the time was more of a mystery.

---

[Blossomteller asks the ancestors for a camp guard.
Blossomteller goes in search for herbs.
Sand goes hunting.]

The white molly dug the snow off the ground, searching for more herbs, having only found a bit of sweet-sedge by the lake so far, but it was something. The plants had mostly died out or retreated underground like seeds to wait out the cold and return as the weather got warmer, making it increasingly difficult to find anything that decent. It took a while, but eventually the molly found some fennel to nip off and bring back, purring. A blob of brown and black caught her attention, though. She watched as it got closer, taking her herbs and walking towards it cautiously. "Who are you?" She asked the cat that approached with their tail tip twitching and body tense from either fear or the cold.
"I had a dream. Some cats told me to come here. Perhaps you could offer some shelter?"

Blossomteller found x1 Fennel, x1 Sweet-sedge and a guard sent by the Tribe of Endless Hunting

The spotted cat had set out to hunt again, moving through the forest where the snow wasn't as thick. His ears twitched as he heard the squabbling of crows. It sounded better than nothing really. The tom slowly moved through the cold cold snow, towards the noises, wiggling his bottom as he saw the black birds fighting and...pouncing. With a fluffy of wings and caws, one of the crows fled, the other struggling under his paws until he bit down on its neck, breaking the bird's spine. He held up his tail with some pride as he picked it up and carried the bird back to camp.

Sand caught a bird
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The tribe of Sinking Willows [3]

Postby Chinchy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Tribe of Sinking Willows
Number of Cats: 4

Sky grumbled as she went back to camp with a snake in her jaws and her paws sticky and brown with mud, growling quietly as her brother followed along, carrying her other snake in his jaws, their tails wrapped together. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure we'll get used to it. It's not particularly tasty, but you know. We can always go look for a different home if you want." Sunset shrugged, bumping her slightly and causing her to tumble into the mud as she slipped. He flinched, hurrying to pull her out as she sunk deeper into mud while struggling. He spotted something moving nearby, but ignored it, only for large jaws to nearly snap on Sky's tail. They both panicked, yowling, grabbing the snakes and fleeing with an alligator chasing them for some distance. By the time they collapsed in camp, it was gone and a ginger tom jumped down from the trees, looking at them strangely, seeming to be holding in laughter. Leafteller was sorting herbs in a hole within a tree trunk, jumping out and looking at them with worry. "You didn't get chased by gators, did you?" She asked, her tail puffing and lashing side to side as she sniffed the air. Sky and Sunset looked at eachother, their jaws dropping as they questioned even more so how someone can live in a place like this. "Um...um...this is Flame that Swallows Branch, by the way. He's a new tribe member." The healer gestured with her tail at the newcomer. "Um...Sunset, would you mind coming with me later to have a look around, make sure there's no gators near camp?"
"Why me?!" His tail bushed as he stared at the brown tabby.
"Stop being a whimp. You'll get used to it and learn how to not get eaten by them eventually. That or you'll die a coward scared to leave camp."
"Ugh. Fine. But the blood is on your paws."
Sky snuck toward the den, tail between her legs and quietly snickering. Now her brother would have to deal with those monsters.
"Oh, and Sky. It'd be nice if you could hunt with Flame and show him around a bit later!" Leafteller purred, causing Sky to freeze and look at the seemingly unbothered young tom who climbed back up into the trees.

[Sky goes out hunting]
[Sunset goes on patrol with Leafteller]
[Flame keeps watch over Sky from the trees]

Healer:
Teller of the Rustling Leaves | Leafteller | 53 moons | Female | X

Tree-Dwellers:
Flame that Swallows Branch | Flame | 18 moons | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
Sky that Peeks through Trees | Sky | 26 moons | Female | X

Swamp-Guards:
Sunset Hiding behind Clouds | Sunset | 26 moons | Male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Genotype stuff:
Leafteller - Spotted chocolate tabby shorthair
LL, bb, XoXo, DD, Aa, McMc, Spsp, tata, ww

Sky - Tortoiseshell and white shorthair
Ll, Bbl, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, Ww

Sunset - white and ginger mackerel shorthair
LL, bbl, XOY, Dd, Aa, McMc, spsp, tata, WW

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
Other:
Alder bark | x0 | Eases toothache
Bindweed | x0 | Fastens sticks to broken bones
Borage leaves | x0 | More, better milk, brings down fevers
Broom | x0 | Used on broken legs and wounds
Catchweed | x0 | Stop poultices from being rubbed off
Chamomile | x0 | Soothes the mind, gives strength
Coltsfoot | x1 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, for cracked or sore pads
Feverfew | x0 | Lowers fever, helps headaches
Juniper berries | x0 | Soothes bellyaches, calms
Lamb's ear | x0 | Gives strength
Mallow leaves | x0 | Soothes bellyache
Poppy seeds | x1 | Soothes shock, eases pain
Thyme | x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety and shock
Willow leaves | x0 | Stops vomiting

Wounds:
Burdock root | x1 | Lessens pain and infection in rat bites
Celandine | x0 | Soothes damaged eyes
Chervil | x0 | For infected wounds and bellyache
Cobwebs | x0 | Stops bleeding, bind broken bones
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds, repairs bones, can be used for burns
Dandelion | x0 | Painkiller
Dock | x0 | Soothes scratches, sore limbs
Elder leaves | x0 | Soothes sprains
Goldenrod | x0 | Heals wounds
Horsetail | x0 | Treats infections, stops bleeding
Marigold | x0 | Stops infection, bleeding
Oak leaves | x0 | Stops infection
Rush | x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
Nettle | x0 | Induces vomiting, can help with wounds
Sweet-sedge | x0 | Eases infection
Tormentil | x0 | Treats wounds and extracts poisons
Wild onions | x0 | Prevents infection
Wintergreen | x0 | Treats wounds and poisons
Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit

Diseases:
Catmint | x0 | Cures green/whitecough
Chickweed | x0 | Cures greencough
Hawkweed | x1 | Cures green/whitecough
Lavender | x0 | Cures fever
Lungwort | x1 | Cures yellowcough
Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs, cures poisons, prevents greencough

Poisons:
Yew berries | x0 |
Foxglove seeds | x0 | Causes paralysis and heart failure
Holly berries | x0 | Only dangerous to kits
Deadly nightshade | x0 |
Water Hemlock | x0 | Causes writhing, pain, foaming from the mouth

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Snakes | x2 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
Toads | x1 | 1 serving
Rats | x0 | 2 servings
Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
? and ? | Sky that Peaks through Trees & Sunset Hiding behind Clouds
Name and Name | Kits
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trial Reply No. 2

Postby cloudy days » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:23 am

It's Winter! Snowflakes are on their way as the temperature drops and prey is harder to find. The landscape is becoming increasingly icy as the season takes it's toll.

Chinchy wrote:
Tribe of Sinking Willows

Sky grumbled as she went back to camp with a snake in her jaws and her paws sticky and brown with mud, growling quietly as her brother followed along, carrying her other snake in his jaws, their tails wrapped together. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure we'll get used to it. It's not particularly tasty, but you know. We can always go look for a different home if you want." Sunset shrugged, bumping her slightly and causing her to tumble into the mud as she slipped. He flinched, hurrying to pull her out as she sunk deeper into mud while struggling. He spotted something moving nearby, but ignored it, only for large jaws to nearly snap on Sky's tail. They both panicked, yowling, grabbing the snakes and fleeing with an alligator chasing them for some distance. By the time they collapsed in camp, it was gone and a ginger tom jumped down from the trees, looking at them strangely, seeming to be holding in laughter. Leafteller was sorting herbs in a hole within a tree trunk, jumping out and looking at them with worry. "You didn't get chased by gators, did you?" She asked, her tail puffing and lashing side to side as she sniffed the air. Sky and Sunset looked at eachother, their jaws dropping as they questioned even more so how someone can live in a place like this. "Um...um...this is Flame that Swallows Branch, by the way. He's a new tribe member." The healer gestured with her tail at the newcomer. "Um...Sunset, would you mind coming with me later to have a look around, make sure there's no gators near camp?"
"Why me?!" His tail bushed as he stared at the brown tabby.
"Stop being a whimp. You'll get used to it and learn how to not get eaten by them eventually. That or you'll die a coward scared to leave camp."
"Ugh. Fine. But the blood is on your paws."
Sky snuck toward the den, tail between her legs and quietly snickering. Now her brother would have to deal with those monsters.
"Oh, and Sky. It'd be nice if you could hunt with Flame and show him around a bit later!" Leafteller purred, causing Sky to freeze and look at the seemingly unbothered young tom who climbed back up into the trees.

Leafteller swiftly walked through the mud, not allowing herself to sink in to it. When leaping onto a fallen branch to avoid an icy patch of mud she noticed her companion was not nearly as eager. Sunset was trudging through the mud, his spirits sinking as well as his paws. She watched with a small chuckle as Sunset lifted up his tail to find it coated in mud, and with every rustle of the bushes he jumped as if expecting to see a cruel smile gaping wide. He stared at Leafteller in surprise when she saw his tail which was being thoroughly cleaned while he scrabbled with his hind legs to get out of the swallowing mud. She let out a small chuckle as he slipped backwards once more, balancing on an old log and stepping forward. As she stepped forward a stranger's scent came to her muzzle and Leafteller paused. A cat came out of the bushes, their gaze searching around. "Are you? Nevermind..."

[On patrol the trio found a Prey-hunter looking for something, however whoever they were looking for only left a stale scent. Do they follow?]
[Sky and Flame caught 1x Bird]

cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

→ tribe of falling waters

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm

the tribe of falling rain is located in a dense forest, the tribe's camp nestled in caves behind a fierce waterfall that roars incessantly. on occasion when the weather gets cold enough in winter, the waterfall will freeze, leaving behind an almost eerie quiet.

the clan cats are all excellent climbers and swimmers - to reach the camp, they must either swim in an arc around the pounding waterfall or scale the massive, fallen tree that leans against a rocky ledge that makes up the camp entrance. pelt length varies, as does coat color.

the tribe's main source of prey are various sizes of fish, though they often feast on frogs, birds, water voles, and stoats that make their homes in the forest.

there are not many predators, though water moccasins and other various snake species do harm the tribe cats on occasion.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby breezey   » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Tribe of the Crystal Streams
Number of Cats: 3

Fire was shocked that an old, scraggly cat cam to join the tribe. Or, that's what Streamteller thought Fire was thinking. "I shall name you Rock that Cracks Around the River," Streamteller said. "This is Fire that Slowly Rises, and I'm Streamteller." Rock now has a perfect name. Streamteller chuckled. "Surprised, Fire?" she asked the prey-hunter. "I'm a little surprised... Isn't he too old for this job?" Fire asked. "He said he needed a place to stay, and I needed Rock to do a role in this tribe, so it was a good deal," Streamteller explained. "That's how it worked with you- right?" Streamteller said. I don't want a fight between tribe members right when they meet each other, it may result into this Tribe breaking apart.

Streamteller hunts
Fire Goes on patrol
Rock hunts
Streamteller looks for herbs

Healer:
          Streamteller | 12 ((moons)) | Female | ø

Prey-Hunters:
          Flame that slowly rises | 12 moons |Male| ø

Guards:
          Rock That Cracks Around the River| 60 moons | Male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Chervil |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting x1
    Honey |Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Dock|Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads, If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    Catmint|Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Marigold|Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Burnet|A travelling herb. x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats: