Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Bumbletear » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:53 am

vampiress_fox wrote:
Jinxstar returned to camp with his patrol from the gathering to find a new cat sitting in camp talking to Blackberry.

"Who is this?" Jinxstar asked as he walked up to his medicince cat.

"The new warrior that you asked Starclan for." Blackberry said simply.

"My name is Birch, I was drawn here from my old home when two-legs started to make weird things on it. A starry cat in my dreams led me to this place and told me to find you." The new tom said as he looked up at Jinxstar.

Birch was slightly smaller then Jinxstar, and was more lean of build then most of the other cats in camp. If Jinxstar did not know better, he would have sworn that Birch was Willowbolt's brother, since they looked so similar.

"Birch, if you wish to join my clan then you will need to have a different name. Since I try not to make cat's change their name fully, your warrior name will be Birchfeather." Jinxstar said as he gave him a bow and walked towards the nursery to check on Blackmouth and Willowbolt.

"Follow me, bud, I will show you were we sleep." Flintshade said as he led Birchfeather to the warrior's den.

Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw followed slowly, smiling at each other.

"How was it?" Willowbolt asked in a soft whisper, obviously upset that she was not able to attend.

"It went well, we are now allies with Thicketclan, whom we share a boarder with. How is she?" Jinxstar asked as he glanced at Blakcmouth.

"Everything went well, she had one kit and it looks just like her." Willowbolt said as she gave a large yawn.

Jinxstar nuzzled her gently before heading to his own den to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up and stretched. He walked out onto his perch to watch the rest of his clan wake up. Tanagerpelt was already bringing prey to Blackmouth, and Brindlethorn was sharing prey with his family. The kits were growing up strong, but he wondered why Frecklekit had not started talking like her siblings. Jinxstar jumped down off his perch to talk to Skydapple.

"Skydapple, have you had Blackberry look at Frecklekit recently? I would imagine that she should be talking by now." Jinxstar said to the parents in a low tone, not wanting to alert the rest of the clan.

"I am going to take her in after we are finished eating. I am worried that she might be mute, my mother had said something about her aunt or uncle being mute." Skydapple said with a sigh.

"She is a perfectly healthy and strong kit otherwise, though, right dear?" Brindlethorn pointed out with a slight edge to his tone.

Skydapple nodded, knowing how the subject upset Brindlethorn. With Ashkit being so small and frail, to have another kit in their first litter with a problem would not make him happy, and the last thing that she wanted was to have him upset.

Jinxstar nodded in agreement and went to his perch to make announcements. Skydapple quickly finished with her meal and ushered Frecklekit to come with her. Brindlethorn kept an eye on the other two while their mother was away.

"What can I do for you, Skydapple?" Blackberry asked as she trotted out of her den to meet the two she-cats.

"Frecklekit has not started talking yet." Skydapple said as she looked down at her daughter.

Frecklekit gave an indignant huff as she looked at the medicine cat.

"Frecklekit, is there a reason you have not started talking?" Blackberry asked the kit directly.

Frecklekit just looked at her paws, seeming to pout. Blackberry saw that the question was getting her nowhere, so she tried a different approach. She walked around to the back of Frecklekit and carefully clawed at the kits tail, enough that she would feel it but not enough to hurt her.

Frecklekit squeaked and jumped, turning around and glaring at Blackberry. She opened her mouth and seemed to be trying to say something, but nothing came out. Soon enough, though, Frecklekit got exasperated and growled, hissing at herself for her lack of ability to speak.

"Well, she is able to make some kind of noise, so she is not a true mute. I am thinking that she is just taking longer to grasp the spoken language and will start to speak soon enough." Blackberry said simply, "Sometimes kittens do not start speaking until well into their apprenticeship."

With that last sentence, Blackberry turned and walked out into the clearing, Skydapple returned to Brindlethorn and relayed the news. Brindlethorn was satisfyed and perked up when he heard his leader's call.

All cats old enough to catch their own prey, join in the center of the clearing for a clan meeting!" He called as he watched his clan gather beneath him, "Today i want to have Birchfeather come out on a patrol with me, since he is new to the clan and needs to be shown the territory. Skydapple, I would like for you to go out on a hunting patrol with Brindlethorn, Velvetrabbit, Flintshade, Barkclaw, and Tanagerpelt. It is about time that you get out of camp for a bit. Willowbolt will be able to watch your kits while you are gone." Jinxstar concluded as he jumped down from his perch and led Birchfeather out of camp.

Brindlethorn flicked his tail and led his hunting patrol out of camp silently, followed by Blackberry, who needed to find more herbs. Willowbolt laid in a patch of sun as she watched the three kits tussle.

[i forgot to mention this in my last post, so i will put it in this one Jinxstar and Willowbolt are mates and want kits right away]
[Jinxstar and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Blackberry - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn, Velvetrabbit, Flintshade, Tanagerpelt, Barkclaw, and Skydapple - hunting patrol]
[Willowbolt - Kitsitting Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Stormkit]
[Blackmouth and Hollowkit - in the nursery]

[looks like you already did this one but; [Willowbolt is expecting kits, they will be born in two moons]

Birchfeather's head was twisting around so much, Jinxstar was rather surprised he hadn't walked into anything yet. Jinxstar smiled "I take it you are liking Jinxclan's territory?" Birchfeather looked startled at the sudden conversation starter, but nodded "It's pretty cool" he admitted. Jinxstar nodded, then, glancing up at the sky he said "well, we had better get back to camp"
[The patrol passed uneventfully]
[The hunting patrol caught 2 Rabbits and 1 Squirrel]
[Blackberry found Raspberry leaves and Cobwebs]
Last edited by Bumbletear on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ pineclan. ] [ 27. ]

Postby justice'n'joy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:02 am

void gear. wrote:
"How're you feeling?"
"I've been... good, why?"
Weaselstorm's ice-blue hues stood out sharply against the dim light of the medicine cat den as he stared directly at his mentor with a unreadable look in his eye. He was beginning to grow tired of how detached Skunknose had become ever since Shadowstar and Owlfur had become mates, it was also hurting him to see the molly act this way when she was so bright and warm before. He sighed in defeat as he wasn't able to get a clear answer from her once again, sitting back on his haunches while Skunknose turned to look outside the den. The pair stayed quiet for a moment, until Skunknose spoke up. "I'm sorry, I suppose I'm just jealous." The medicine cat murmured, her mew so quiet Weaselstorm had to strain his ears to hear.

"Shadowstar and Owlfur are able to be together whenever they can, I don- can't have that with Shrikeface." Skunknose explained solemnly, and with that Weaselstorm finally understood what had been bothering his mentor for so long. Her relationship with the warrior was one the rest of the Clan either disapproved or ignored, the Clan leader had decided not to place any serious punishment on the two as they had a family of their own to care for, but she had declared that the two weren't allowed to be with each other as often as mates usually could. Skunknose tried her best to ignore how saddened she was because of it, though it was far too hard to hide her feelings now that the leader and deputy had become mates.

Weaselstorm was not sure of what to say, he was never good at comforting anyone, so he just moved to sit beside Skunknose and placed his tail on her back. "...Let's go for a walk, maybe we'll collect herbs on the way back." He suggested, hoping that perhaps a distraction would do her some good.

///

[i have no motivation to finish the rest, sorry!]

Actions wrote:Herb Gathering: Skunknose + Weaselstorm
Hunting Patrol: Shrikeface - Lizardstripe - Magpiewhisker - Wasptail - Rowanpelt - Minkcloud
Border Patrol: Duckfoot - Mintclaw - Aspenheart - Owlfur
Warrior Ceremony: Fawnpaw > Fawnfur

Shadowstar stepped forward. "Fawnpaw," she meowed, "You have completed your training and PineClan honors you. From now on, you will be known as Fawnfur in respect for your fawn colored pelt. May StarClan approve of my choice."

Your hunting patrol caught two mice, a sparrow and a squirrel.

Your border patrol scented a kittypet. If you want to add this as a new member, send a patrol to find it!

Your medicine cats found marigold and poppy seeds!

(Is this ok?)
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MY TRIALS! :D

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:35 am

shooting star, wrote:
Maplestar elegantly pads the way to the moonpool. She lays down near the water, and
exhales gently. She gazes up at the stars, wondering, and soon, dreaming.

Tigerstep ponders Maplestar's words, and looked up at the sky. Almost time to hunt; his stomach growled
at him. With a quick glance at their territory, he leaped into the forest, finding what would be dinner for
him and his clan.

Echosong woke with a slight jolt. She walked to the entrance of her den, seeing that the other two had gone.
She sighed, and rolled her eyes. She jumped from her den, and casually strolled over to the luscious forest,
where she would search for more herbs in preparation for something big.

[ maplestar visits the moonpool and asks for a warrior. ]
[ tigerstep hunts for food. ]
[ echosong searches for herbs. ]

Maplestar came away deep in thought. She'd seen them, that was sure, but she'd found them quite cryptic and was uncertain if they'd do anything as simple as sending a warrior her way. Sighing to herself, Maplestar was padding through the woods, aware that she had a shadow. Smiling to herself, Maplestar whipped around to spot a tall white cat with striking navy blue eyes. The stranger smiled sheepishly, and bowed his head slightly. ''Thought your clan needed a few more paws?''

X

Tigerstep was stealthy, and the mouse never heard him coming. With swift paws and sharp teeth, the deputy had snatched up a crow and a mouse, before deciding that was indeed enough. Trotting back to camp, Tigerstep spotted Echosong hunting around among the leaves. ''What're you doing?'' he inquired, watching the medicine cat curiously. ''Gathering some herbs.'' Echosong murmured breathlessly, snuffling about among the mint. ''Well, hurry up, it's getting dark.'' He warned, flicking his tail. ''And I smelled an intruder!'' Tigerstep informed, striding off. Echosong remained by herself for a while longer, completely unconcerned by his warning. She could fight, she had claws! However Echosong did indeed return to camp clutching some mint and comfrey. '
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reply - Stream

Postby Springtalon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:45 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:21
Females: 10
Males: 11
Next Moonpool visit: 13/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

"Mumma?" Softkit mewled. "Can we play with Lilykit and Sockkit?" The tinyk kit smiled and her blue grey eyes dazzled. But this did not deter her mother. "No dear, they've only just been born!" She purred exasperated.

Ripplestar looked around. Dens were looking unkempt. StreamClan needed an apprentice to help around. He decided to ask StarClan for one. He stopped. "Minnowleap, Pebblefrost and Mossflight, go on a patrol with Splashfur, Mallowsplash and Gingerflash. Hunting or patrol, whatever you decide.
[size=85]. Ripplestar asks for apprentice. Above are on any patrol.

Splashfur's tail curled above her as the patrol walked back towards camp. They had decided to go hunting, since the clan was so large, every piece of prey was needed. They had gotten quite a good catch, and were now headed back towards camp. A snapping sound caused the six cats to freeze, and lower to the ground, set their prey on the ground, and surround it in a circle. "Who's there?" Splashfur called, her gaze flicking from bush to bush. A small whimpering voice said "D...don't hurt me" a small cat, barely older than a kit. The orange tabby's fur was prickling with fear. The clan cats immediately relaxed "My name is Splashfur, I'm the deputy of Streamclan" the cat tilted it's head, curiosity taking over fear "What's Streamclan?" they asked "Come with us and find out"

[Starclan has sent you an apprentice!]
[The Hunting Patrol caught One Vole, 1 Sparrow, and 1 Rabbit]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 am

[edited accordingly]

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Fifteen | Males - 7 | Females - 8
Month: Fifteen
Prey Used: 4 servings
Next Moonpool visit: Feb 12
Next Gathering: Feb ? 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar walked back at about noon with Birchfeather entoe, still chuckling about the tom's reaction to the territory. Just as the two entered camp, the hunting patrol came trotting in. Jinxstar smiled at the nice catch that they had with them. He watched Blackberry quickly trot into her den, her mouth full from a successful herb hunt.

"How are you feeling?" He asked Willowbolt as he trotted over to share tongues with her.

It was a rather warm day and he decided that the clan should just take it easy until the cooler evening, then send his cats out again. Skydapple came over and smiled at Willowbolt.

"thanks for that, Jinxstar. I needed to get away from camp. Also, thank you, Willowbolt. I hope that they were not too much of a pawful." Skydapple said as she looked at her kits playing with their father.

"I am feeling just fine, and it was no problem, Skydapple. Your kits were exceptionally behaved for me." Willowbolt said as she nuzzled into the conforting presence of Jinxstar.

Brindlethorn was playing "Fox" with his kits, letting them jumped all over him and "kill" him multiple times. Skydapple curled up in the shade next to Willowbolt and Jinxstar and watched. Blakcmouth looked out the entrance to the nursery and saw Flintshade.

"Flintshade, can you come here, please?" Blkacmouth called to him.

Flintshade gave Brindlethorn a scared look, but Brindlethorn only motioned him to go ahead as Stormkit jumped on his side and knocked him over. Flintshade walked over to the nursery and carefully slipped inside.

"What do you need, Blakcmouth?" Flintshade asked in a whisper so he did not wake Hollowkit.

"I had two reason for finding this clan, my main reason was so that I would not have to raise my kit alone." Blackmouth said in a sweet tone, "But the second reason is because I needed to find you. Flintshade, we are siblings. My father, King, is also your father. He told me to find you before I ran away from my home. He was an awful tyrant and i did not want my kit to grow up in that sort of a life."

Blackmouth continued on with her story, lying at the right parts but telling mostly a truth. She even told Flintshade details about his family that only he or his family would know.

"Oh, wow, I never thought I would find any family here." Flintshade said as he looked down at Hollowkit, "So, that means, that she is my niece?"

Flintshade was in awe as he processed all the information that was being given to him.

"I am still new in this clan, and I am not sure how they woudl react if they knew my history. This has to be our secret, Flintshade. If you want to tell them I am your sister, that is fine, but everything else I told you must stay hidden." Blackmouth went on, "After all, this is the clan of second chances, right?"

Flintshade nodded as he left the den to rest before the evening patrols.

Velvetrabbit took this opportunity to slip away, unnoticed, and leave a marking by the Pineclan boarder for Rowanpelt. She wanted to see him again that night.

Finally the sun started to set and Jinxstar decided to send his cats out on evening patrols. Jinxstar organized his clan and sent them on their way.

[Velvetrabbit and Skydapple - Patrolling the Pineclan boarder (Velvetrabbit hoping to meet Rowanpelt)]
[Jinxstar, Brindlethorn, Flintshade, Tanagerpelt, Barkclaw, and Brichfeather - hunting patrol]
[Blackberry - sorting her herbs]
[Blackmouth and Willowbolt - kit-sitting Stormkit, Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Hollowkit]

Morning information, already replied to:
[Jinxstar and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Blackberry - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn, Velvetrabbit, Flintshade, Tanagerpelt, Barkclaw, and Skydapple - hunting patrol]
[Willowbolt - Kitsitting Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Stormkit]
[Blackmouth and Hollowkit - in the nursery]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 50 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brindlethorn | 31 moons | Male | X ACTING DEPUTY

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 32 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Velvetrabbit | 28 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 22 moons | Male| X
          Barkclaw | 16 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpelt | 13 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 12 moons| Male | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender |

Queens:
          Willowbolt | 30 moons | Female | X DUE IN TWO MOONS
          Skydapple | 40 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 26 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Frecklekit | 4 | Female | X
          Ashkit | 4 | Male | X
          Stormkit | 4 | Male | X
          Hollowkit | 0 moons | Female | X original reference

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Name | Name | 0 | Learned:

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormkit, Ashkit, Frecklekit
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowkit
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to ?

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x1]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x4]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x2]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile
    Clan consumes 4 servings: Yellow Perch-2 servings and Pickerel-2 servings
    1 serving Snakes x1
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x1
    1-2 servings *Brook Trout x0
    2-3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x0
    1 serving *Finch x0
    2 servings *Grouse x0
    1 serving *Sandpiper x0
    1 serving *Thrush x0
    1 serving *Blackbird x0
    2 serving *Crow x0
    2 servings *Raven x1
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x0
    2-3 servings Rabbit x4
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x0

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Clan Name | Username
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (15)
Brindlethorn: 18 (14)
Blacberry: 20 (13)
Willowbolt: 18 (12)
Skydapple: 30 (11)
Barkpaw: 6 (10)
Tanagerpaw: 6 (7)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (5)
Stormcloud: 0 (4)
Ashleaf: 0 (4)
Frecklesnow: 0 (4)
Flintshade: 20 (3)
Blackmouth: 24 (2)
Hollowheart: 0 (1)
Birchfeather: 12 (1)

Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6-12/16 moons
Warrior: 12-48 moons
Senior Warrior: 48-71 moons
Queens: 18-71 moons
Elder: 72-108
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ asterclan reply. ] [ 01. ]

Postby deimido » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:16 am

hiraeth. wrote:
[ Border Patrol: Pinefur ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Oatstar, Sheepclaw, & Waspfur ]
Sheepclaw sighed. She wanted nothing more than to be tucked under the warm moss of her nest, but she knew from experience that not sending out daily hunting patrols would come back to bite her in the butt. After hauling herself upright, she awoke Waspfur to tell him that he would be on the hunting patrol. With a groan, and a sympathetic smile in return, the male warrior followed Sheepclaw out into the open where they found Oatstar exiting her den. The trio then set out into the wilderness.

On his way back from patrolling close by the ObsidianClan border, Pinefur was interrupted by the sound of a branch snapping close by to where he was. The medicine cat unsheathed his claws in case whatever was out there was going to attack, but he was instead greeted by the mew of a cat loudly cursing themselves and watching as a tortoiseshell stepped out of where they were hiding.

"Hello there! I heard a Clan had settled nearby and I was hoping I might join?" They mewed, making Pinefur sheath his claws and greet the cat, after a while of talking the two began to make their way towards AsterClan.

[ your patrol found a warrior! ]

///

The hunting patrol had managed to capture a woodpecker and an eagle, catching the latter had woken up Waspfur completely. As of now the trio were coming back home with Sheepclaw feeling a little bad about not being able to catching anything herself, a squirrel had unfortunately gotten way from her - but at least Oatstar and Waspfur's catches made up for for loss.

[ your hunting patrol caught a woodpecker and an eagle! ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 am

Brackenclan
Number of Cats: 05

[Don't have time to write anything, sorry DX]
[Shadowflame and Sootspeckle
Whitespots - Hunting
Brackenstar - Moonpool - Asking for a random cat
The clan used 1 squirrel]

Leader:
          Brackenstar | 44 Moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Sootspeckle | 42 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Willownose | 27 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Shadowflame | 35 Moons | Male | X
          Whitespots | 44 Moons | Male |X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Wintergreen | 1 | Treats wounds and
    some poisons
    Thyme | 1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety,
    and cats who are in shock
    Tansy | 1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to
    cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from
    getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Tormentil | 1 | It's root is good for
    treating all wounds and extracting poison
    Stinging Nettle | 1 | Induces vomiting,
    or brings down swelling, respectively. Can
    be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken
    bones. Helps with wounds.Chewing the stems
    helps fight against infection
    Catmint | 1 | Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually
    catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also
    be used for whitecough
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop (or slow)
    the bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Crow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Next..:
    Patrol; 02/08/17 - 12:30 am
    Moonpool Visit - 02/14/17 - 12:30 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:56 am

Swiftlet wrote:
Shinestar padded back into the clearing, with her clanmates close behind. Leafrush was smiling slightly, and Cloudswift was almost bouncing with every step he took. Shinestar chuckled at her Clan's light spirit, and jumped onto the boulder in the center of the camp."Even though we have just come back from the Gathering, we cannot let our guard down. Some of the other Clans will do anything to take our territory, and we must persevere throughout the hard times. Leafrush, our herb stocks are low, so I want you to gather some herbs." Leafrush nodded, and padded out of the camp."Cloudswift, I want you and I to patrol the borders again, and bring any prey you find back to camp." Cloudswift nodded, and waited for Shinestar as she jumped down from the Boulder, and padded out of the camp.

[Leafrush;; Herb Hunting | Cloudswift, Shinestar;; Patrol]

{{You can choose 5 herbs when you get your medicine cat}}Leafrush's eyes glimmered as she nipped the herbs stems, putting them in a neat pile next to her before nipping off more. Once she was satisfied with the pile she got of the one herb, Leafrush picked them up and moved on to find any other herb she thought she might need.
While herb hunting, Leafrush found catmint and horsetail

Shinestar backed away, panting heavily, blinking away the blood that was dripping into her blue eyes from her forehead. Cloudswift pinned the rogue to the ground, his lips pulled back in a snarl. "Why did you attack us?" The deputy growled. The grey tabby flailed underneath Cloudswift, trying to buck the larger tom off.

"I'm sorry! I got scared!" The cat wailed. Cloudswift looked over at Shinestar. Shinestar nodded, signalling for Cloudswift to back down. The white tom stepped back, letting the grey tabby scramble to its paws. "I was looking for Clan cats but I freaked out when I saw you coming towards me, i thought you were going to hurt me."
While on patrol, Shinestar and Cloudswift found a warrior

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
since chestnutstar was quite pregnant, bristleclaw insisted that he patrolled the area rather than she did on her own. unwilling, the she-cat had accepted her mate's request and joined their newest member, cloudwatcher, on a hunt instead. as he walked, he wondered what his kits would look like. he knew that they would be a group of strong kittens though. blossompaw and frecklepaw were proving to be strong apprentices, and blossompaw would become a warrior in two moons.

with the new kits on the way, palenose searched the territory for more herbs. he did not want anything horrible to happen to their leader during kitting, and it was his responsibility to keep her safe while she delivered the future of obsidianclan.
[/list]

[center][ patrol: bristleclaw // hunting: cloudwatcher, chestnutstar // herb hunting: palenose
training: crowfall and hawkeye teach blossompaw and frecklepaw to fight
the clan consumes 3 servings of duck ]

"Hello?"

Bristleclaw stiffened and whirled around quickly at the sound of the voice. A long-haired white loner peered around a tree at the Obsidianclan deputy. "H-Have you seen my sister?" The loner squeaked. Bristleclaw tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"What's her name?"

"C-Cloud..."
While on patrol, Bristleclaw found Cloudwatcher's sister(warrior)

"Maybe we should head back to camp." Cloudwatcher mewed worriedly to Chestnutstar. Chestnutstar crouched over her catch, panting slightly before tossing an annoyed look at the white she-cat.

"No, I'm fine." Chestnutstar retorted.

"But Chestnutstar..." Cloudwatcher's ears flattened her ears against her head, a worried look on her face. Chestnutstar sighed loudly, muttering a fine before picking up her catch.
While hunting, Chestnutstar and Cloudwatcher caught a duck and water shrew

Palenose sighed, eyeing a catch of catmint that was nearly full grown. The pale tom shook his head furiously, reminding himself that he was searching for herbs that would help Chestnutstar with her kitting. The medicine cat was searching until the sun had fully risen in the sky before he finally found the herbs he was looking for.
While herb hunting, Palenose found fennel and raspberry leaves

Blossompaw snorted in amusement, pushing Frecklepaw off her with her hind legs. "Let's try that again." The pretty grey tabby she-cat mewed to the pale ginger and dark brown speckled tom. Frecklepaw smiled at his fellow apprentices and moved back into his attack crouch.

Frecklepaw narrowed his eyes, watching Blossompaw carefully before launching forward.
While training, Blossompaw and Frecklepaw learned the Battle skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
Ashenclaw was very excited when Emberstar appointed him Frostpaw's mentor. Even though she was a lot calmer than a six-moon old apprentice would usually be, he liked her and looked forward to teaching her. To familiarize her with the territory, he decided to take her on border patrol with him, as well as Patchthorn. The little she-cat smiled as they left the camp.

[ Willowcloud goes herb hunting
Patchthorn, Ashenclaw, and Frostpaw go on border patrol
Emberstar goes hunting ]

Willowcloud carefully picked up her freshly picked herbs, looking up when she heard rustling in the under-growth. Patchthorn, Ashenclaw and Frostpaw popped out of the brush, mewing greetings to Willowcloud. Close behind Frostpaw, a kittypet followed, the bell on its color jingling loudly.
While herb hunting, Willowcloud found rosemary and catming
While on patrol, Patchthorn, Ashenclaw and Frostpaw found a warrior

Emberstar sank her teeth into the mouse's neck until she heard a snap. The tabby leader picked up her catch and circled back to retrieve something she had caught earlier.
While hunting, Emberstar caught a mouse and a squirrel

artemịs wrote:
rippleclan is a reputable group of cats who thrive
in the lakeside territory. their first leader was na
med ripplestar, who set up their clan camp in the
middle of a lake: where a flourishing island stood
proud. after a horrific earthquake countless moon
s ago, the island broke up and the cats moved to,
the outer shores of the lake. they are usually non,
hostile and pacifist cats who have strong morals a
nd strict laws: those who don't follow the laws wil
l be met with steel claws. their territory expands
to the forest which they call the 'Willows" for the
overabundance of willow trees in the area. other t
hing include their lush overgrowth of berries and h
erbs. they are very medicinal and medicine cats h
old more power than in a typical clan as they are t
her only ones who can identify the rare berries wh
ich grow frequently in their territory. rippleclan!!!

Rippleclan has been founded

skystar901 wrote:
[Don't have time to write anything, sorry DX]
[Shadowflame and Sootspeckle
Whitespots - Hunting
Brackenstar - Moonpool - Asking for a random cat
The clan used 1 squirrel]

"We shouldn't be messing around." Shadowflame mewed, trailing behind Sootspeckle and Whitepots as they hopped through Brackenclan's territory, hardly stopping to check if prey was nearby. "Sootspeckle!" Shadowflame mewed loudly. The warm brown and white deputy skidded to a halt and looked over her shoulder at Shadowflame, an embarrassed look on her face.

"Who's that?" Whitespots butted in, nodding towards something further down the walkway. Sootspeckle stepped forward to look, tilting her head.

"It looks like it's barely old enough to be away from its mother..."
While hunting, Sootspeckle, Shadowflame and Whitespots caught a squirrel, crow and a small fish.
Starclan has granted your wish and has sent you an apprentice
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:06 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:22

Sagestar had left the gathering early, leaving a few cats quite annoyed. Nevertheless Tumbleclan got busy once more, their camp alive with noise. Bleakpaw was looking forward to his last session. ''Just one last session with that lughead.'' He murmured under his breath, like a mantra. ''Stop your muttering, and come on!'' Rippedears snapped, urging the grey tabby forward. ''Swimming in the traitor's leap.'' the calico ordered. Bleakpaw bit his tongue and nodded grimly, trotting after Rippedears. Everyone knew what the 'traitor's leap' was, and they all had to swim in it. Kind of gruesome.

Rosepaw was still shivering with excitement from her encounter with Rosie, that she was absolutely ecstatic when Ashpaw and Foxtail joined the clan. Of course, this seemed to stirr up Tumbleclan slightly, with her parents being at the center of it all. Ashpaw seemed to be bearing the brunt of it. ''Cheer up, brother!'' she squeaked, nuzzling the grey apprentice warmly. Ashpaw smiled weakly at her, sighing as Squirreltail and Pebblecreek bounded up to them, eyes shining. ''Training today!'' the ginger warrior exclaimed, ushering the threesome out of the camp. ''Lets go then.'' Pebblecreek murmured. ''It'll do you good.'' He smiled kindly at Ashpaw, although he could not help feeling that it was fake. Foxtail was so overjoyed to see Greynose, and so was Greynose. ''I'm sorry, but I feel as if there should be some form of punishment...'' explained Sagestar, his amber gaze flickering between the two. ''It's customary.'' Foxtail sighed, and leaned against Greynose. She didn't care, she had Greynose and plus, Rosepaw was so adorable! ''Fine.'' She replied firmly, her voice unwavering. ''Sounds reasonable, Sagestar.'' Greynose interjected, dipping his head. ''It's separation for you two.'' Sagestar continued, ignoring their astonished looks. ''Foxtail will be in the nursery, while you Greynose will be in the warriors den, you are not to talk to one another for a moon.'' With that, Sagestar dismissed them and watched them slink out of the den. Once more a crushing guilt fell upon him. ''I have to stop meeting with Robinstar.'' Sagestar mumbled under his breath.

Russetfern and Ravenflower left their den, quietly chatting to the other. Herbs, they needed herbs, while Bearclaw organized a patrol consisting of Speckledears, Addertooth and Greynose. Swanfoot took Dustpaw's lazy butt out training. And yes, I rushed. They ate 4 servings

Leader:
          Sagestar | 60 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Greynose | 65 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ravenflower | 53 | Female | X
          Russetfern | 21 | Female | X
          Warriors:
          Swanfoot| 72 | Female | X
          Bearclaw | 58 | Female | X
          Shadetail | 47 | Male | X
          Pebblecreek | 29 | Male | X
          Burrwhisker | 23 | Male | X
          Sootmask | 23 | Female | X
          Rippedears | 51 | Male | X
          Speckledears | 53 | Male | X
          Squirreltail | 25 | Female | X
          Blacknose | 25 | Female| X
          Addertooth | 46 | Female | X
          Foxtail | 64 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Bleakpaw | 15 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 11 | Female | X
          Ashpaw | 11 | Male | X
          Dustpaw | 9 | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Slatestorm | 130 | Male | X
          Brindlewhisker | 121 | Female | X
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Cobweb | Used to bandage up wounds and stop bleeding.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Deathberries | Very poisonous, can kill a warrior in minutes, a kitten in seconds! X0
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippedears | Bleakpaw| 3 | Climbing, Hunting, Fighting,
    Pebblecreek | Rosepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fightning
    Swanfoot | Dustpaw | 1 | Fightning,
    Squirreltail | Ashpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.

Mates:
    Addertooth and Shadetail - Sootmask and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Speckledears - Bleakpaw -
    Swanfoot and Rippedears -
    Greynose and Foxtail of Sageclan - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witherclan

Postby eltonn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 am

Witherclan
Number of Cats: 35

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Snowclan | BrightDays

Enemy Clans
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    open-ish? need a good reason

Medicine Store
    x2 Cobwebs | Heavy Bleeding
    Catmint | Chest Infection
    x3 Marigold | Infection
    x2 Honey | Sore Throat, Coughing, Sweetens Bitter Herbs
    x2 Burdock Root | Strong Infections, Rat Bites
    Horsetail | Infections, Bleeding
    Watermint | Bellyaches
    Parsley | Dries Milk
    Mouse Bile | Ticks
    Alder Bark | Tooth pain
    Blackberry Leaves | Beestings
    Bindweed | Broken Bones
    Feverfew | Fevers, aches, headaches
    Dandelion | Beestings & Painkiller
    Juniper Berries | Bellyaches, Strength, Breathing, Calming
    Lavender | Fever & Chills
    x2 Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chickweed | Greencough
    Fennel | Hip pain
    Catchweed | Keeps poultices on

Mentors:
    Minnowsplash | Duskpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battling, Climbing, Swimming
    Stripeclaw | Cottonpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battling, Climbing, Swimming

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Fadedstar and Aldershine
    --> Rabbitwish, Cloudbelly, Stripeclaw, Smoothpaw, Cottonpaw
    Ravencoat and Doveheart
    --> Minnowsplash, Mistshade, Hawthorneclaw
    Cootfeather and Stripeclaw
    --> Ravenpaw
    Jackaldust and ???
    --> Goldenpelt, Minkslide, Fluffyberry
    Stormwind and Badgerfang
    --> Duskpaw
    Mallowgaze and Marblefur
    --> Avaricekit, Ascetickit, Blisskit
    Rabbitwish and Sunnyflower of Echoclan.
    --> Pidgeonkit, Witheredkit
    Mistshade and Bramblehope of Stormclan.
    --> Eaglekit
    Tumblenight and ??? / Cloudbelly
    --> Smudgekit, Orangekit
    Hawthorneclaw and Goldenpelt
    --> expecting, thought infertile
Fadedstar padded into the camp clearing out from his den beneath the Highstump. Two jay feathers and a pale owl feather hung from behind his ear. He leaped atop the stump, his tail swishing twice before turning to face his clan. He puffed out his chest. "All cats able to bear the heat of this desolate wasteland, gather beneath the Highstump for a clan meeting!" It was a new greeting, yes, but not a permanent one. He had a feeling it would change in the future.

One by one, cats trickled into the clearing. Hunting patrols, sent out with sepcific instructions, returned with mouthfuls of avian lifeforms, confused about what they had been asked but still compliant. They dropped the birds in front of the Highstump before padding away to sit with their friends and family. Fadedstar observed the birds in turn, many species shown. Robins, Crows, Magpies, Ravens.. Partrige, a Dove, an Owl. He nodded once to himself before lifting his head to his clan. "Greetings. You are probably confused as to why I have called you here."

"Yeah! Our warrior ceremonies!"
Duskpaw called out scathingly. Fadedstar shook his head.

"Not yet. I have noticed a drop in moral among my clanmates. I have conversed wi-"

"Oh, cut the formalities, Fadedstar! We aren't at a Gathering, stop pretending to be an eloquent speaker!"

Fadedstar laughed at that. "Alright, fine! Dawnglow, Stormwind, and I have an idea to cheer you all up. It will become a thing to set Witherclan apart from the other clans." The pale tabby's eyes glimmered. "Dawnglow has developed a way to paste feathers to our pelts! They can be used to show ranks. It hasn't all been thought out completely, but I thought I'd start there. Does everyone remember the first bird they caught? Pick a feather from the bird of the same species and then go to the medicine cats, they'll sap it to you."

There was a small amount of muttering, mainly Duskpaw complaining about his warrior ceremony, but the rest of the group seemed.. excited. The three medicine cats already had Cardinal feathers attached to them in various places; Dawnglow had two attached to her front leg, Rabbitwish had two behind his ear, and Smoothpaw had one on the base of her tail. As cats headed towards them with feathers in their jaws, they lifted their heads. A sicky substance coated their front pads, and the asked each cat where they wanted their feathers to be placed. "Can I have it in my mouth?" Minnowsplash snickered before erupting into a large sneeze, scattering the leaves filled with sap and earning himself a swat over the ear from Dawnglow. "First bird I ever caught was a Seagull, and I ain't seeing none o' them around 'ere," Eelface grunted to himself. Barkflower flicked her new friend's shoulder. "Oh, you old fox, just take a dove feather that has a darker tip!"

Once each cat (excluding kits) had their feather attached, they sat back down in their spaces. "Now what?" Stripeclaw mewed, looking at her father with round eyes. Fadedstar tipped his head. "Now, everyone remember the first bird they caught after joining Witherclan? Oh, and if you were born here, then the last bird you caught as an apprentice. Or your favorite bird." Cottonpaw darted forward, placing a paw on the pigeon, but Stormwind stepped in front of him. "Not you two just yet." he frowned at Duskpaw and Cottonpaw. Ravenpaw had already been informed of how the feathers worked by Smoothpaw, and he lay in the den of the medicine den with his single magpie feather hanging from his shoulder.

"Ok, now everyone get those attached by the medicine cats in the same place!" And everyone did. Groups of cats stood with their friends, admiring their new trinkets.

"But what does this have to do with ANYTHING?" Duskpaw exclaimed in frustration, a crow feather between his ears. Fadedstar chuckled, his eyes bright. "This. Duskpaw and Cottonpaw, for your final assessment before your warrior ceremony, you must go out and hunt alone. Your mentors will be watching you. You must catch ONE bird without help of any kind, and then report back to me. The bird may not be a cardinal or bluejay. Your trial starts now." The tom's blue eyes flashed. "Go!"

Cottonpaw leaped up, racing out of camp, Stripeclaw hard on his heels. Duskpaw attempted the same, but in his haste he fumbled over his paws and tripped onto his face, his mentor flipping over him. "Ow! Gerrof me, Minnowsplash!" The dark tabby untangled himself from the older tom, speeding out of camp. "Whewee, he's a fast one!" Minnowsplash panted before trotting after his apprentice.

The clan ate two magpies and a rat.

The Feather Tradition was started!

Duskpaw --> Duskpaws
Cottonpaw --> Cottonbush

Cloudbelly, Stormwind, Badgerfang, Stripeclaw, Aldershine and Woodpelt go hunting.

Jackaldust, Minkslide, Minnowsplash, Doveheart, Cootfeather and Marblefur patrol the borders.
Last edited by eltonn on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me