Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

hazilnut's replies 16

Postby hazilnut » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Greenleaf

The rolling bank of clouds have finally reached the clans, bringing cool relief for half a heartbeat before the first dry lightning bolt strikes the ground. Though nothing dire has yet been struck, the threat of fires is real. Even the prey can sense the danger, or perhaps smell the burning ozone, and as such has for the most part retreated underground. Cats will want to tread more cautiously than normal and keep their senses alert for the signs of brewing forest fires.
[Moorclan] [Fireclan / Deathclan] [Robinclan] [Eagleclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Springclan] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Brookclan] [Darkclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Spiderclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - n/a
patrols - Mountainstar, Stoneburr, Dewpaw, Streammist, Songpaw & Echobreeze go hunting in the forest, Ivynose, Bloompaw, Featherwillow, Stonepaw, Barkspring & Sandpaw go hunting near the lake / Larksong, Ashpaw, Foxtrot, Crowpaw, Beargaze & Robinpaw patrol the North and East borders, Snowtail, Sunpaw, Minnowstream, Icypaw, Kestrelfire & Mothpaw patrol the South and West borders / Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs
relationships/kitting - Autumnleaf is due! Lilypaw stands by to assist Blossomspeck
mentoring - Larksong & Minnowstream train Ashpaw, Icypaw and Sootpaw in climbing, Snowtail, Foxtrot & Kestrelfire train Sunpaw, Crowpaw, Sleekpaw, Cherrypaw and Mothpaw in tracking / Stoneburr & Mountainstar train Dewpaw and Halfpaw in tracking, Featherwillow, Streammist & Ivynose train Stonepaw, Songpaw and Bloompaw in swimming, Barkspring trains Twigpaw & Sandpaw in hunting, and Echobreeze trains Oakpaw in stalking
rank changes - Peachkit, Robinkit & Hawkkit become apprentices! Kestrelfire returns to the rank of warrior and is appointed as a mentor, but due to her relation swaps with Beargaze & Lilypaw is almost ready to become a healer (next post)

mod notes - ahhah all good (I also added the list of mentors & training skills below), and yeah that's perfectly fine with me :) - just adding a quick little note, you forgot to add the requested warrior XD
consumes - Moonclan consumes 7 servings, finishing off 2x squirrels and one bird

► Mountainstar's hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel
► Ivynose's hunting patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 squirrel & x1 bird
► Larksong's patrol finds nothing of interest
► Snowtrail's patrol notes that the rising temperature has begun to affect apprentices that go out too much. However the warriors are still holding up.
► The medicine cats gather
► forgive me for not catching this earlier but the queen process is two moons pregnant and then on the third moon giving birth; therefore Autumnleaf will give birth next post
► Ashpaw, Icypaw & Sootpaw learn climbing
► Sunpaw, Crowpaw, Sleekpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw learn tracking
► Dewpaw & Halfpaw learn amateur combat instead of tracking
► Stonepaw, Songpaw & Bloompaw learn stalking instead of swimming
► Twigpaw & Sandpaw learn stalking instead of hunting
► Oakpaw fails stalking
► mod note: please do not repost as you were not skipped. In the future if only one clan has posted expect replies to occur somewhat later. In addition it would be appreciated if you gave each action a separate bullet as they can be hard to distinguish from one another. The mentor section must be divided up by apprentices instead of mentors. Don't list skills as being learned until I roll for apprentices' attempts. Apprentices who do more than one action will have a chance of getting heatstroke.

Audin0 wrote:
VenomStar follows the breeze in request for a deputy.

► Venomstar finds her deputy beneath a windswept tree. They are a sleek silver cat with a laugh as airy as a breeze.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:44 pm

Number of Cats: 52

The clan was eerily quiet, a quiet the cats of Acornclan hadn't witnessed in some time. It brought many back to the death of Flamebelly, except this time they were certain who the culprit was.

Cowpelt's body lay in the middle of camp on a bed of flowers. The apprentices had gathered them while older warriors watched. Now, Rabbitnose had laid lavender over the body. She stood back. "We can all say our goodbyes now. He will be buried at sundown." The cats who grew to be his friend approached him one by one. It was a sombre experience.

Birdstar watched from her usual spot, Bramblestep and Whitecoal beside her. "What a shame. He was a great warrior, but sometimes you can't stop things like that from happening," she said.
"At least he's with Flamebelly now. They were good friends, after all," Whitecoal replied.
"Somehow I feel like I am responsible for his death..." she bowed her head.
"Don't say that, Birdstar. It could've been any of you," Bramblestep said, nudging her shoulder. She remained silent. Before they knew it, sundown had arrived. Bramblestep, Whitecoal and Cinderflight lifted his body and led him away to be buried.

Birdstar got to her paws and made her way towards the medicine cat den. "Rabbitnose, are you in there?" she called.
"Yes, I'll be there in a moment!" she squeaked from inside. She heard a shuffling of leaves before the brown tabby she-cat showed herself.
"Do you need anything, Birdstar?"
"I wanted to see how Cloverstep is."
"Ah..." Rabbitnose turned to the sleeping lump that was Cloverstep. "I think he will be okay. He is upset about Cowpelt though."
"That's understandable... Well, keep on with what you're doing," Birdstar bowed her head and left.

~~~~~~~
Elsewhere, Dustbreeze and Silentpaw had watched the clan as they paid their respects. Silentpaw's ears perked up.
"Why was that cat sleeping in the middle of camp and what were the flowers for?" she asked.
"Uhh..." Dustbreeze looked awkwardly around him. "I-I think you should ask your parents that..."
"Why not you?" she gasped.
"B-because I would feel weird too... Come along now, go find them. I have some business to attend to."
"Oh, where are you going!?" she squeaked in excitement.
"I'm going alone. Stay here, please," he said and started to wander off.
"Aww...!" he heard Silentpaw's disappointed cries. But this was a matter he wanted her to keep out of.

He secretly walked out of camp. He was looking for Emberstorm and he had a feeling she had sneaked out at some point. He was correct and found her watching the setting sun. Foxfang was with her too. Dustbreeze didn't trust him very much. There was something about him that made him suspicious. He exploded out of the bushes.

"Emberstorm!"
She turned to look at him. "I knew you would come to find me. You're becoming quite predictable, Dustbreeze," she grinned.
"I don't care. I want to ask you som-"
"Let me guess, you thought I killed Cowpelt?" she frowned.
"H-how'd you know I was going to say that!?" he shouted.
"Like I said, you're becoming predictable. But no, I have nothing to do with it. He was killed by that fox, remember?"
"Yes, but you were also on that patrol so you're automatically suspicious!" he yelled.
"I saw it with my own two eyes. I had nothing to do with it. You can even ask Birdstar if you want to," she said.
"Whatever... I still think you have something to do with Flamebelly's death. I'll get to the bottom of it!"
"Bloomseed is two steps ahead of you," Foxfang said.
"I wonder what she will find~" Emberstorm smiled in that way she always does. Dustbreeze left at that point. Maybe she was innocent with Cowpelt's death but Flamebelly's was still up in the air. He planned to speak with Bloomseed later. He went back to camp, where a grumpy Silentpaw greeted him.

[Acornclan consumes 1 rabbit, 2 squirrels and 3 voles (9 servings)]
[Whitecoal decides to retire and become an elder]
[Rabbitnose gives Cloverstep x1 celandine, x1 cobweb and x1 coltsfoot]
[Emberstorm and Foxfang become mates and try for kits]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Bramblestep, Cherrypaw, Shadepelt and Brightskip hunt]
[Greypatch, Cinderflight, Bloomseed and Hazelpaw hunt]
[Birdstar, Blackwing, Mosspaw and Smallysky patrol]
[Mod note: Yes that is what I meant, thank you for catching that XP]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 70 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 70 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 72 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Dapplecloud | 65 moons | she-cat | X
    Cloverstep | 63 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 52 moons | she-cat | X
    Greypatch | 45 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 56 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 52 moons | she-cat | X
    Blossomberry| 44 moons | she-cat| X
    Dustbreeze | 44 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 72 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 35 moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 52 moons | tom | X
    Rainpuddle | 65 moons | she-cat | X
    Mothdapple | 60 moons | she-cat | X
    Flakeheart | 31 | she-cat | X
    Bloomseed | 30 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxfang | 30 moons | tom | X
    Blackwing | 27 moons | tom X
    Hailmask | 27 moons | tom | X (Neutered)
    Stormpetal | 27 moons | she-cat | X
    Bearbrook | 52 moons | tom | X
    Smallsky | 27 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollymist | 27 moons | she-cat | X
    Flintstripe | 23 moons | she-cat | X
    Brightskip | 23 moons | tom | X
    Twigcatcher | 40 moons | tom | X
    Birchleaf | 45 moons | tom | X
    Fernfrost | 19 moons | she-cat | X
    Ivyflower | 19 moons | she-cat | X
    Strawberryfield | 16 moons | she-cat | X
    Cedarfur | 16 moons | tom | X
    Cloudnose | 16 moons | she-cat | X
    Shadepelt | 16 moons | tom | X
    Beaverstream | 16 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
    Hazelpaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
    Lilypaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
    Mosspaw | 11 moons | tom | X
    Cherrypaw | 10 moons | tom | X
    Silentpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
    Snowbriar | 45 moons | she-cat | X
    Pale-eyes | 36 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
    Frostkit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
    Silverkit | 3 moons | tom | X
    Echokit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
    Sheepkit | 3 moons | tom | X
    Mistkit | 2 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Drizzlepool | 109 moons | tom | X
    Songfeather | 108 moons | she-cat | X
    Whitecoal | 90 moons | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Blueclan | five.six.seven
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Broom |x2| Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Burnet |x1|
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x0| Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile | x1|
    Cobwebs |x1 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x1| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Dandelion |x1|
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x0| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x2 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Goatweed |x1| Eases grief
    Goldenrod |x0| Good for healing wounds
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x2| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x1| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x1 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x6 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x4| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bloomseed | Hazelpaw | 3 | Hunting, climbing, stalking
    Stormpetal | Lilypaw | 3 | Hunting, climbing, stalking
    Blackwing | Mosspaw | 3 | Hunting, climbing, stalking
    Bramblestep | Cherrypaw | 3 | Climbing, stalking, hunting
    Dustbreeze | Slientpaw |2 | Stalking, hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X
    Flamebelly | murdered | X
    Cowpelt | killed by fox | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxfang and Bloomseed
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackwing, Hailmask, Stormpetal, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallsky and Hollymist
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | Strawberryfield and Cedarfur
    Bearbrook and ??? | Cloudnose, Beaverpaw and Shadepelt
    Greypatch and Blossomberry | Silentpaw
    Birchleaf and Snowbriar | Frostkit, Silverkit, Echokit and Sheepkit
    Pale-eyes and ??? | Hazelpaw, Lilypaw and Mistkit
    Emberstorm and Foxfang |
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(02.SpiderClan)

Postby our promise. » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Number of Cats: Here

As the tortoiseshell molly crept around the corner, hearing a beautiful laugh from another molly. She hissed, and the molly turned, before laughing some more.

"Ah! VenomStar," Her eyes became dark, as they gleamed with amusement, "Your leader sent me."

"As my deputy?"

"Why, of course," The silver molly dragged her tail across her pelt. "I call myself Loudbreeze, because my laugh is as airy as-"

"I know," VenomStar dipped her head to Loudbreeze. "You're my deputy, and I heard it."

Loudbreeze stayed quiet, dipping her head. When she brought it up she was purring, eyes soft. She grinned and tilted her head, sitting down. She looked away from VenomStar and felt her gaze hard on her pelt. "What now, mm?"

"We need prey," VenomStar snapped, and Loudbreeze looked up at her, eyes shaded. "If we want to ever grow this clan."

Loudbreeze lifted her head and let out a sly meow in agreement. She looked hard at VenomStar. "I'll go hunt. Better make some dens, or whatever you do."

VenomStar watched the strange cat pad off before turning and leaping towards the camp.

Loudbreeze goes hunting.
VenomStar does something that doesn't even relate with the plot.

Leader:
          venomstar | fifty moons | molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          loudbreeze | twenty-eight moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by our promise. on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ιт'ℓℓ ρяσвαвℓу вє α ¢συρℓє σf уєαяѕ
kaede||they/them/any pronouns||aussie
hello, i'm a dumb aussie who does art
sometimes and isn't good at socializing
but is always up for a friendly chat or
a 1x1. i'm kind of a sad person sometimes.
but uh, that's it. see you around ! c:

miu iruma witches b e c k y link

G̸̩̘̭͎̒o̸̖̰͖̣̥̙̼̓̉̀̓̈́ö̴̖́̕d̴̡̘̙̱̦̻̩̙̆̀̎̑͑͌́̏b̸̡͕̺̳̯͈̦̬̓̊͑͘y̶͕̔͐̏̋̓̍͝e̴͙̭̝̳̥͙̋̈́̂͠,̶̨̢͖̦̮̀͌͘͝ ̶̨̛̯͖͖̘͍̈́́͂̋̚̚S̴̰̓̉̃͆̇̉́̆h̵̢̫̜̫̞̞̭͗̓̀̽͂̾̆̈u̸̳̝̒̊̅̏͝i̸̖͚̤̱͗͋̊ç̶̣̺̙̰̹͈̋̿͆͛͊ĥ̵̜̼̝̀̓͒͜ḭ̴̥̮͙͙̘̲͜͠

Code guidance by nightsent
code finalization and kaede by me

our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - viii ]

Postby solyn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:35 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 16 cats [ 08 fem : 08 male ]
servings required: 04
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: 21st feb
moons since last nonsense: 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
    Trailing Thunderjaw was easier than expected. Minkfur had thought that after last moon's revelation, and her subsequent horror, he would have been more evasive. He had been carefully neutral, nodded quietly and hadn't deigned to argue when Minkfur split off from him on their duo patrol. Naturally, she thought he had been up to something. But he hadn't slunk or concealed himself in shadows. Even when a strange rogue approached him, he was dismissive and rounded her easily, continuing on with the patrol.
    Minkfur followed at a distance, making sure to conceal herself from view as she carefully picked her way across the ridge above Thunderjaw. His pelt was little more than a smoky black speck in the distance, but not by much. Suddenly, he drew up short, head turning this way and that. Minkfur saw them before Thunderjaw did: a pair of apprentices huddled behind a large boulder. Thunderjaw clearly scented them, and panic kicked in. Minkfur scampered down from the ridge, rocks flying every which way under her paws.
    Thunderjaw and the apprentices were a fair way away from her, but if she ran hard, she could reach them before he had a chance to do any damage. A part of her brain asked her why she thought now, of all times, Thunderjaw would choose to upset his position in the clan. He had consolidated Sleetstar's trust, and she disliked Midnightblaze. It would be all too easy to force him into retirement, have himself elevated to deputy, and then overtake Sleetstar at any given opportunity. Again, the logical part of her brain protested how she even knew that was his master plan. She shoved those thoughts away, skidding around the corner.
    "-so sorry for your loss," he was saying, crouched low to seem less imposing, "I know it's hard, losing a parent. I can't imagine what it would have been like losing both at once." He looked up when he saw Minkfur. His expression registered shock, and then confusion, and then a flicker of heart-shattering pain, before it slammed back down into an impasse. Minkfur glanced away, furiously embarrassed at him having read her intentions so quickly. The she-cat apprentice flattened her ears against her skull, stepping in front of the white tom.
    "Who's that?" She demanded.
    "Minkfur," Thunderjaw said, "she's another warrior from my clan. She must have seen me, coming back from the areas she was patrolling," Minkfur knew for a fact that Thunderjaw didn't believe that for a minute, "but I promise, she's not going to hurt you, and neither am I." Minkfur knew the last statement was more a barb for her than anything else, but she held her tongue. The molly seemed to respond to Thunderjaw, and the white tom tilted his head curiously.
    "Did you lose your parents too?" He asked, and Thunderjaw paused, his expression melancholy. It shocked Minkfur, that this notoriously collected tom was willing to be more open with two strange kits than he had been with Minkfur in the past few moons. She had thought they'd been bonding, but her surprise just alerted her to the chasm that still hung between them, even before the revelation.
    "Yes," he said, "but in a different way. I let mine go, and it was one of the greatest mistakes of my life."
    "Why?"
    "I thought it was the right thing to do," Thunderjaw's maw turned upward in a wry smile, "but sometimes things aren't so black and white, and sometimes you can't see the consequences of your actions right away. If I could go back in time and change it, I think I would, but unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about it now. The best I can do is try to pay it forward. I want to help you, in whatever way that means to you."
    "Gale," said the tom gently, "we need a home."
    "We don't."
    "We can't survive out here on our own," he said, eyes lifting to meet Thunderjaw's, "my sister is stubborn, but only because she cares, and she wants to make sure we're safe. But like you said, sometimes things aren't so black and white, and you've made the decision to be kind to us, so I'll make the decision to trust you. We're only young and I know we can't survive out here, especially not in a territory like this, not on our own. It'll be moons before we're old enough to even try. I think it's better to have a home for that time, and to begin making a new family, so I want to come with you, Thunderjaw."
    "Whisper!" The she-cat looked at her brother in shock, before her eyes slid to Thunderjaw, and flicked to Minkfur beyond. She huffed. "Fine. Okay, fine. I'll come with you too. Family sticks together." Another unreadable expression crossed Thunderjaw's face, as he pushed himself to his full height again.
    "Okay then," he said, "Minkfur? Let's take them home."

-

"Brackenstrike? Brackenstrike, wait up!" The brown molly paused, halfway toward the dirt place as Sleetstar hurried across the camp to her. Up on the ledge, Brackenstrike could see the new deputy watching them. Something about him set Brackenstrike off. He was always watching, always waiting, with a tension to his shoulders; like he was waiting for a hawk to swoop in at any moment. Aside from him, the rest of the camp was empty. Poppyhaze and Howlingeye had vanished into the medicine den some time ago, and they hadn't come back out. The rest of the warriors had headed back to the den, except for Summitsky, who had gone with the new apprentices to settle them in.
    "Is something wrong?" She asked, and Sleetstar flinched.
    "No- I mean- yes- I mean... I just," she took a deep breath, ears flattening, "I wanted to say that I'm sorry. For what I said to you. About the rune, I mean. You've... always looked out for me, and I was unfair to you. I was angry and that doesn't excuse what I said, and I wish that I could take them back, but I need you in my corner now and-"
    "I know."
    "What?"
    "I know," Brackenstrike sighed, "I've known you long enough to know when you mean what you say and when your temper gets the better of you. Sleetstar, I've always had your back. Even in the Merchant days, when I really shouldn't have, I have always been in your corner. You're my friend, and I care about you, but this time... this time what you said hurt me. And an apology out of necessity isn't going to cut it. I'm not ready to forgive you yet. I'm your friend, and I want to be there for you, but... I have to take care of myself too, Sleetstar, and heading straight back to your aide on the basis of an extraordinarily week apology isn't good for me. You'll have to tough this one out on your own."
    "Brackenstrike-"
    "No," her voice was firm, "Sleetstar, this is not up for discussion. I've made my decision. I'm sorry."
    "Please," Sleetstar's voice cracked, "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I need you right now, you can be as mad at me as you like but I just... I need you."
    "I can't," Brackenstrike shook her head, an unhappy expression settling onto her maw, "I'm sorry, Sleetstar, but I can't be your shoulder this time. I have to go, Splitface is waiting for me." With that, the large molly burst away from the leader, leaving her standing with her mouth agape, tears glittering behind her eyes. As Brackenstrike's pelt vanished into the shadows of the warrior's den, Sleetstar's eyes felt another set of eyes on her. Outside the leader's den, golden eyes trained on her, Midnightblaze watched. Waited.

-

"Where did you come from?" Howlingeye's bleary gaze caught Poppywish's as he stretched out in his nest, trying not to knock the ginger tom too much as he did. Howlingeye had been good and willing company since Poppywish's arrival in the clan. They spent almost every spare minute together, swapping philosophies, clan gossip and idle snarky banter. Occasionally, Howlingeye would let Poppywish prattle on to him about herbs and healing processes, and in return Poppywish would pry stories from the pointed tom. It had surprised him, initially, his proclivity for storytelling, but somehow, it seemed right.
    "What?" said Howlingeye, blinking at the other tom.
    "I was just thinking," Poppywish shrugged, turning over so that he couch rest his forehead under Howlingeye's jaw, "I know a lot about you, but I don't know all that much about where you come from, about who you were before all of this." Howlingeye was silent, unmoving under the ginger tom's weight. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Poppywish mewed, "I just... well. We've been getting along. I thought it would be nice to know you, really know you."
    "You don't want to," Howlingeye said, sounding uncharacteristically glum, "it's not a happy story, and certainly not a pleasant one. I don't... I don't think I'm ready for that story to change how you see me. I know it's arguable that without it, you can't really see me at all, but it's a secret I'm not willing to part with just yet." Poppywish nodded, slowly. He watched Howlingeye's face in the gloom, saw how his blue eyes shone with emotions that Poppywish couldn't fully gauge.
    "There's sorrow in your past life, isn't there? A lot of it." Howlingeye nodded, once, "I'm sorry. Whatever you went through, I'm sorry for it. You're a good cat, and you didn't deserve it." Howlingeye smiled, wryly.
    "How do you know I'm not the one who caused the sorrow?"
    "You?" Poppywish rolled his eyes. "You have the exact countenance of a butterfly. I'd trust a moth to do more damage than you ever could. But... I know that you intend for that to mean you believe you've caused sorrow, and I hope that one day you trust me enough to tell me about what you've done and who you've been, but until then, I'll continue to believe in you. If you're here and doing your best to stick your neck out for a tom you barely to know, to keep another company and shield him from unhappy memories, and to defend a grief-stricken molly... whoever you were is of no consequence to me. You are good, in the present, and that's all that matters."
    "You're such an idealist," Howlingeye smiled then, blue eyes fond, "it's a pretty look on you."
    "Everything looks good on me."
    "Narcissism doesn't." Poppywish's laugh was bright and clear.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
    "Hey!" Minkfur's voice rang out loud and clear across the open plateau as she bounded across the summer tussock to catch up to Thunderjaw. The black tom tilted his head, curiously, watching her as she approached. Minkfur had been decidedly distant for the past few moons. He hadn't blamed her. He'd been waiting for the other paw to drop, for his secret to be revealed. But Minkfur had kept her maw shut, or else no one believed her. Thunderjaw wasn't sure what was worse: that people thought so highly of him that they would disregard her, or that he'd forced her to alienate herself from the clan.
    "Is something the matter?" Minkfur hesitated, watching him carefully.
    "Yes... and no," she said after a minute of deliberation, "look, I'm not going to say that I'm sorry for avoiding you, because quite frankly? You deserve it." Thunderjaw tried his hardest not to wince. "But... I've been unfair too. You told me something personal to you, and I'm still not sure why you thought it was a good idea, but... I want to understand. Why you did it, I mean. Because you wouldn't have told me if you thought it would jeopardize your standing with the clan, especially not if you had some scheme you were playing the long game with, and I know myself well enough to know I'm a loose canon and telling me anything is a gamble."
    "Really selling yourself as my friend and compatriot here," Thunderjaw said, taking a few steps forward so that he wouldn't have to look at her. Minkfur frowned, bounding after him and crossing his path to make him draw up short.
    "We're not friends," she said, "I wanted to be. And maybe I wanted to be something more, but it's very clear that I can't be your friend unless I know you, and whatever this is? It weighs on you. I didn't notice it before, but I've been watching you for the past couple of moons. Your shoulders are heavy from carrying this burden, and so... if I'm to know you, I have to know what happened." She paused, then. "I'm asking you, because you're all I have, and frankly, I don't want to give you up. I know it's probably not something you've talked about before, but... please. Let me help you."
    "I'm afraid there's not a lot you can do to help, now that all has been said and done," Minkfur fixed him with a half-glare, and he sighed, nodding ahead, "walk with me. We still have a lot of patrol to do." Minkfur hesitated, and then nodded, falling into step with the tall tom as he wandered further north, toward the border. He was silent for a long while, emotions broiling behind his eyes, as if he were trying to figure out how to express them.
    "I've... never spoken about this before," he said finally, "there wasn't a lot to say, after it happened. The decision to exile me was made fairly quickly. Sometimes, I wish I could go back and explain myself... but I know that any excuse I could have made, any different outcome would have only ended in pain and suffering. If I have to be the one to suffer, I can handle it. I'm strong, and I have weathered the pain."
    "Who else would it have hurt?"
    "Where I come from isn't like here, but in some ways it's all too familiar," he took a deep breath, "clans are plentiful where I'm from. My clan was boxed in from most sides by others, and clan culture is... ruthless. It's the kind of clan that says no medicine cats with mates, no exceptions. No cross-clan romances. If you're found out, you're exiled, and your kits with you. Cross-clanners don't have... a life. Some brutal leaders even had them killed. They're always an excuse for war, or it's first casualty. Growing up there... you have to be tough to survive. And I was. I grew up with this tom- Hollowstreak. In truth, I was probably in love with him a bit, before I even knew what the word meant. We were closer than I've ever been to anyone."
    "Did he love you too?" Minkfur asked, quietly. Thunderjaw's smile was bittersweet.
    "Not... the way I wanted him to," he said, "Hollowstreak was in love with a molly from another clan. Her name was Apricotstep, and admittedly she was beautiful and she was kind. I liked to be around her at gatherings, even if the attention Hollowstreak gave her made her jealous. They... became mates, in secret. And a few moons later, she had kits. She managed to find a tom in her clan to cover for her, and everything went back to normal. Hollowstreak and Apricotstep agreed they wouldn't see each other anymore, for the good of their kits. But... war isn't interested in promises. War is interested in what it can take."
    "What happened to him?" Minkfur's voice was all but a whisper. She knew instantly it wasn't the right question to ask, not because it hurt Thunderjaw, but because it was clear that nothing had happened to Hollowstreak. The story was about him, but it wasn't his story. Thunderjaw continued.
    "Winter came and hunting was scarce. There was a patch of woodland where hibernating prey was abundant, and good climbers could drag them out of their burrows and nests in the trees. The clans went to war over it to survive. There was a tom from Apricotstep's clan. A jilted admirer, probably. Hollowstreak had been fighting near his kits, and letting them attack him so that he wouldn't have to hurt them. When he fell, their clan had the upper hand, but the tom wasn't done. He was goading Hollowstreak, in full view of everyone from both clans. The penalty for hiding kits was always worse, and I could tell he knew. He was asking him how it felt, how he'd have to go to StarClan knowing how ironic his death was. Hollowstreak couldn't get away, and he was going to bleed out, so I got between them, and I took him out." Thunderjaw's shoulders drew up tight as he shuddered. "It's what scares me the most about this story. I've spent so much time rationalising things to myself. It wasn't my fault, he hit his head on the rock, he moved too far to the side and that's why my claws caught his neck when I tackled him. But I knew- I knew when I was jumping at him that I was going to kill him, because it was the only way. And I had made my peace with that. And now I don't know how to reconcile myself with that."
    "I see," Minkfur was silent for a while, "you killed a cat because he threatened to expose a family, already kept apart by a strict and unforgiving social climate, thinking that you would save the lives of multiple cats involved." Thunderjaw sighed, shoulders sagging with a sudden tiredness that Minkfur had never seen in him before.
    "You don't have to dress it up nicely," he said, "what I did was still against the code, and I can make as many excuses as I like, but at the end of the day that's the decision that I made. And now I have to deal with it, and I have to deal with trying to understand what Northstar wants from me. She led me here, and it must have been for a reason." Minkfur watched him, stopping in her tracks. Thunderjaw walked a few paces, and then turned to face her, a curious look on his face.
    "I think I understand," she said, "about... you, and what you did, but about why I'm meant to be here too. Northstar said that this clan held the answer to the question I was asking myself. I didn't know what that question was supposed to be, but all this time I've been wondering- can I be forgiven? I abandoned my clan and I let them fall to pieces and that guilt has been haunting me. But if you can be forgiven for what you did- and you can be, I forgive you- then surely I can too." Thunderjaw's maw turned upward in a wry smile.
    "Minkfur, there was never any question. That should have always been the case."
    "I suppose I was too blind to see it," Minkfur laughed a little, eyes glittering as they trailed his frame, "I hope you know I mean it. I think you're a good cat, Thunderjaw, regardless of what you've done in the past. Everyone here cares about you, and you care about them. A truly bad cat couldn't bond so tightly to a clan, like you have, and I believe that with all of my heart. I think you can't be forgiven until you forgive yourself but... I hope that knowing I'd stand by you in the face of that decision helps."
    Thunderjaw fixed her with a smile, a genuine one then. With the Greenleaf sun beating down on his pelt, she truly saw him for the first time; the smokey wisps in his fur turned liquid silver, shoulders relaxed and an exhaustion about him that added moons to his eyes. He was handsome and alarmingly beautiful, but even in the face of giving up, his chin was raised and his ears pricked proudly. Minkfur had never seen a more wonderful cat.
    "Weirdly enough," he said, voice dripping with honey, "it does."

-

"I suppose congratulations are in order," Sleetstar jumped at the sound of a voice, whirling to see her new deputy cresting the trail to her den. She flattened her ears against her skull, turning her face away as her tail swept across her paws, half-obscuring her belly where it swelled with new life. Oftentimes, she felt sick. From the pregnancy or from what it meant for the future of her clan, she wasn't quite sure.
    "I suppose they are," she said sarcastically, as Midnightblaze settled next to her, "aren't you back a little soon?"
    "Howlingeye and Hollyfeather have it covered without me. The former was very insistent that the three of us split up. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's quite antisocial," Sleetstar snorted, "and besides, I thought you might be lonely, stuck in camp all alone. I know that I would be."
    "I don't know why you're acting like you care."
    "Because I do," Midnightblaze's voice was tight, eyes glittering, "if you think I chose to come here because I enjoy making cats conform to StarClan's every which whim, you're dead wrong. I'm here... because I have to be, and I can't do anything about that. I want to live, but if I have to be here, I don't want to be surviving. I want to be thriving, and I can only do that if you work with me here."
    "Why should I trust you?" Sleetstar's gaze was wary, Midnightblaze's tired.
    "You shouldn't," he said, getting to his paws, "but you're going to have to."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
4/4 - x2 stoats
` clan events
poppywish searches for kitting herbs
summitsky & bearears teach whisperpaw and galepaw battle
sleetstar requests a queen from starclan
` patrols
hunting-
1 - midnightblaze, hollyfeather, howlingeye
2 - brackenstrike, splitface, viridianfire, fallowstep, hawkeyes
border-
3 - minkfur, thunderjaw

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 52 moons | ♀ |

` deputy
    `` midnightblaze | 58 moons | ♂ |

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 43 moons | ♂ |
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 55 moons | ♂ |
    `` hollyfeather | 30 moons | ♀ |
    `` thunderjaw | 50 moons | ♂ |
    `` howlingeye | 33 moons | ♂ |
    `` brackenstrike | 61 moons | ♀ |
    `` splitface | 58 moons | ♀ |
    `` bearears | 25 moons | ♀ |
    `` minkfur | 48 moons | ♀ |
    `` fallowstep | 50 moons | ♂ |
    `` hawkeyes | 55 moons | ♂ |
    `` viridianfire | 17 moons | ♀ |

` apprentices
    `` whisperpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
    `` galepaw | 7 moons | ♀ |

` queens and kits
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |
    ↪ kit names

` elders
    `` name | age | ♀/♂ |
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open | user
→ | open | user
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [3] | greencough
poppy seeds [1] | pain
burnet [1] | strength
lamb's ear [1] | strength
lovage [1] | coughs; c
broom [1] | broken bones
lungwort [1] | yellowcough

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x4 | 1 servings
rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
stoat | x2 | 2 servings
small fish | x3 | 2 servings
hare | x2 | 3 servings
bird | x0 | 3 servings

` mentors
summitsky | whisperpaw [0]
↪ skills learned
bearears | galepaw [0]
↪ skills learned

` deceased
name | cause of death

` family ties
fallowstep + hawkeyes - ravencall; surrogate
↪ batkit, racoonkit & beaverkit (snakeclan)
sleetstar + summitsky
↪ due in 2 moons
mother + father
↪ whisperpaw & galepaw
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 018 ]

Postby deimido » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:45 am

Image Image
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
terraclan, black-toothed grinners, lagoonclan, hazeclan, eanakhclan, kwamiclan, snakeclan, rainclan, eclipseclan, evanora's reach, glassclan, dewclan, gatorclan
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
owlclan, hickoryclan, northernclan, the neighborhood
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ GREENLEAF ] The territories are in full bloom and prey is running rampant, making them an easy catch. Queens and kits will be much more likely to survive during birth and new cats are still likely to be found. However, the chance for drought and dehydration is higher and predators, while unlikely, are more dangerous than ever due to the abundant resources. - Simonpet
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
TERRACLAN
MistyAutumnDays

Hunting:
Toadlegs's patrol caught +2 mice and +1 stoat.

Patrolling:
Emberflight's patrol reunited with Flyfur!
Short-haired blue point with blue eyes.

Herb Gathering:
Twistedcloud gathered +1 stinging nettle and +1 dandelion.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HAZECLAN
nightwolf950

Ranking Up:
HazeClan has three new warriors: Beewing, Pumpkin, and Rosethorn!

Hunting:
Buzzardstar's patrol caught +1 rabbit, +1 squirrel, and +1 stoat.
Badgerstrike's patrol caught +2 mice and +2 squirrels.
Darkflower's patrol caught +1 rabbit, +2 mice, and +1 squirrel.
Sootpelt's patrol caught +1 stoat, +2 mice, and +1 squirrel.

Patrolling:
Batwing's patrol reported nothing of interest upon their return.
Oakfang's patrol engaged in battle with a fox! Thankfully, no warriors were severely injured, but three will need their injuries treated.
Beepaw/wing's eye was scratched, he'll need +1 celandine.
Warblercall's shoulder wound got infected after several hours, he'll need +1 honey.
Tansypetal's belly continues to bleed, she'll need +1 marigold.

Emberspark's patrol reported nothing of interest upon their return.
Haunt's patrol reported nothing of interest upon their return.

Training:
Banshee and Patchpaw learned a new skill: hunting!
Flarepaw, Faintpaw, and Cinnamonpaw learned a new skill: defense!
Cypresspaw, Mudpaw, and Chestnutpaw learned a new skill: offense!
Sycamorepaw, Lightpaw, and Splashpaw learned a new skill: stalking!
Skull failed to learn anything this moon...
KWAMICLAN
Savannah-the-Caracal

Hunting:
Tumbleshine's patrol caught +1 squirrel and +1 rabbit.

Herb Gathering:
Boulderwhip and Aloeshade gathered +1 feverfew, +1 water hemlock, and +1 thyme.

Romance:
Peonyplant and Hornetwing's attempt did not result in any kits!

Patrolling:
Ragingsoul's patrol found nothing of interest.

Training:
Skuapaw learned a new skill: combat!
Basilpaw and Mintpaw failed to learn anything this moon...
DEWCLAN
billie eilish,

Herb Gathering:
Bluesky and Littlepaw gathered +1 willow bark and +1 chamomile.
The stranger gathered +1 holly berries.

Hunting:
Hawkthorn's patrol caught +1 bird and +1 hare.
Quailstep's patrol caught +2 birds.

Patrolling:
Avocetstream's patrol encountered a potential DewClan member.
Froststar's patrol encountered Rowanruffle, a former member of GraveClan.

Training:
Littlepaw learned a new skill: basic herb usage!
Smokepaw learned a new skill: hunting!
Stonepaw and Autumnpaw learned a new skill: stealth!
Reedpaw learned a new skill: endurance!
NORTHERNCLAN
solyn

Herb Gathering:
Poppywish gathered +1 raspberry leaves and +1 ragwort leaves.

Training:
Whisperpaw and Galepaw learned a new skill: battle!

Ancestral Request:
A queen is sent to join NorthernClan, her litter is due in two moons.

Hunting:
Midnightblaze's patrol caught +2 birds.
Brackenstrike's patrol caught +1 bird and +1 hare.

Patrolling:
Minkfur and Thunderjaw reported nothing of interest upon their return.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ clan replies ] [ 018 ]

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:25 am

[quote="⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos"]Image Image
[ GREENLEAF ] The territories are in full bloom and prey is running rampant, making them an easy catch. Queens and kits will be much more likely to survive during birth and new cats are still likely to be found. However, the chance for drought and dehydration is higher and predators, while unlikely, are more dangerous than ever due to the abundant resources. - Simonpet
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/size][/center]
TERRACLAN
MistyAutumnDays

Hunting:
Toadlegs's patrol caught +2 mice and +1 stoat.

Patrolling:
Emberflight's patrol reunited with Flyfur!
Short-haired blue point with blue eyes.

Herb Gathering:
Twistedcloud gathered +1 stinging nettle and +1 dandelion.

Terra Clan
Number of Cats: 14 Here

The cats gathered around the Flatrock, a flat mossy stone that the leader made announcements from. Rubystar stood proudly, and looked towards Heatherkit and Featherkit in front of him. "By all of Terra Clan, it is time for the kits of Skygaze and Toadlegs to become apprentices!" He yowled, and everyone else followed subtly. "Heatherkit, " Rubystar looked down at the small black-and-white she-kit. "Do you take the honor of protecting your clan, with all of your life and strength?". Heatherkit stood boldly, and nodded. "I do, Rubystar." She said. "Then I name you Heatherpaw, and your mentor shall be Lightningpelt." Rubystar nodded to Lightningpelt, who came from the crowd and touched noses with Heatherkit. Rubystar then turned to Featherkit, and smiled. "Featherkit, do you take the honor of protecting your clan, with all of your life and strength?" He said. Featherkit looked up at the leader, and mewed "I am pleased to be an apprentice of Terra Clan.". "Then I name you Featherpaw, and your mentor shall be-." Rubystar was interrupted by Skygaze pushing through the crowd to get to her daughter. "Wait! I have a proposal." Skygaze said, and stood in front of Rubystar. The crowd of cats murmured to one another, and Toadlegs looked on in a distraught way. "What is it, Skygaze?" Rubystar asked the she-cat, confused. "I heard from my mate, Toadlegs, that you were going to pick Ashfeather as my daughter's mentor. But I believe that there is someone better for my dear Featherkit." Skygaze looked to her daughter, who squeaked meekly. Rubystar blinked, and then asked "Who would you choose, Skygaze?". Skygaze sighed, and said "I believe Dustclaw would be better for Featherkit.".

Hunting: Toadlegs, Ashfeather, Softspots, Dustclaw
Patrolling: Emberflight, Whitestone, Lightningpelt
Moonstone Trip: Heatherpaw, Featherpaw, Lighningpelt, Dustclaw
Herb Gathering: Twistedcloud
Food Eating: 3 mice have been consumed
Other happenings: Heatherkit and Featherkit become Heatherpaw and Featherpaw!

[ A clan who had just begun, and where a friend must find a friend to start it. ]

Leader:
Rubystar | 68 moons | Male | Grey tabby with yellow eyes

Deputy:
Toadlegs | 35 moons | Male| Black smoke with lighter undercoat and yellow-green eyes

Medicine Cat:
Twistedcloud | 53 moons | Male | Dark gray tabby with blue eyes

Cats being treated:
N/A

Warriors: N/A
Ashfeather | 37 moons | Male | Chocolate smoke cat with green eyes
Softspots | 33 moons | Female | Shorthaired calico with hazel eyes
Emberflight | 33 moons | Male | Shorthaired tortoiseshell with yellow eyes | Sterile
Skygaze | 42 moons | Female | Black and white cat with green eyes
Lightningpelt | 22 moons | Female | Ginger-and-white tabby with yellow eyes
Swiftclaw | 14 moons | Male | Solid cinnamon with yellow eyes
Dustclaw | 32 moons | Male | Ginger mackerel tabby with amber eyes
Flyfur | 34 moons | Female | Short-haired blue point with blue eyes

Apprentices: N/A
Heatherpaw | 6 moons | Female | Black smoke & white with green eyes | Mentor is Lighningpelt
Featherpaw | 6 moons | Female | Black smoke & white with blue eyes | Mentor is Dustclaw

Queens: N/A
Whitestone | 32 moons | Female | Shorthaired blue-smoke with yellow eyes | Kits due for 0 moons

Kits: N/A

Elders: N/A

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans: N/A
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders: N/A

Medicine Store: N/A
Goldenrod | 3 | Juices for bellyache, root for infected wounds
Tansy | 3 | Cures coughs, poison, and prevents Greencough
Dandelion | 2 | Heals bee stings, great painkiller
Sorrel | 0 | Traveling herb, builds up appetite
Feverfew | 2 | Heals aches, pains, and reduces body temperature
Daisy Leaf | 1 | Traveling herb, eases aching joints
Borage Leaves | 1 | Produces better milk, brings down fevers, soothes bad bellies, relieves tight chests
Mint | 0 | Hides the scent of death
Water Hemlock | 1 | Causes a cat to die slowly
Elder Leaves | 1 | Soothes sprains
Foxglove seeds | 1 | Deadly, kills a cat
Wintergreen | 1 | Treats wounds and some poisons
Broom | 1 | Used in poultice, helps broken bones and wounds
Holly Berries | 1 | Deadly to only kits
Lovage | 1 | Mix with Bright-Eye to cure coughs
Lavender | 1 | Cures fevers and chills
Chickweed | 1 | Treats greencough
Stinging Nettle | Fights infections, brings down swelling

Fresh-Kill Pile: N/A
Mice | x3 | 3 servings
Stoat | x1 | 3 servings
Birds | x0 | 0 servings
Hare | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors: N/A
Lightningpelt | Heatherpaw | 1 training session | Digging I, Fishing I, Hunting I
Dustclaw | Featherpaw | 1 training session | Digging I, Fishing I, Hunting I

Deceased Cats: N/A
Larkkit | Solid black | Died during birth

Family: N/A
Skygaze and Toadlegs | Heatherpaw (Black smoke & white, eventually has green eyes), Featherpaw (Black smoke & white, eventually has blue eyes), Larkkit (Solid black, in StarClan now)
Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Greenleaf
The territories are in full bloom and prey is running rampant, making them an easy catch. Queens and kits will be much more likely to survive during birth and new cats are still likely to be found. However, the chance for drought and dehydration is higher and predators, while unlikely, are more dangerous than ever due to the abundant resources.

Announcements
None

Personal Notes
Use this herbs list for: all clans.
Use this herbs list for: none.

First Clans
Finchclan | Wildclan | The Seelie Court | Peachclan | Amberclan | Duneclan | Stoneclan | Dappleclan | Waveclan | Quartzclan | Hurricaneclan | Whisperclan | Direwolf League | Spruceclan

Second Clans
Paragonclan | The Sanctuary | Cats of Limestone

PrincessAlexis wrote:

[ Lionstar's patrol catches x1 small lark, x1 sand viper, and x1 jerboa. ]
[ Robinsong's patrol catches x1 small lark, x1 hare, and x1 jerboa. ]
[ Foxtail's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Frostwing gathers x1 watermint and x1 goatweed. ]

[ Silverpaw and Flamepaw learn stealth. ]
[ Lilypaw and Cloudpaw learn tracking. ]
[ Shadowpaw learns fighting. ]

[ Starclan grants Lionstar's request of a warrior. ]

Cattuccino wrote:

[ All apprentices learn one skill. ]

[ Starclan grants Blossomstar's request of a warrior. ]

Trggrd wrote:

[ Mousetail and Ravenwing find nothing of interest. ]
[ Lemmingfoot's patrol catches x1 lark and x1 hawk. ]
[ The medicine cats gather x1 daisy leaf, x1 willow bark, x1 thyme, and x1 feverfew. ]

[ Hawkpaw is welcomed into the clan as Hawkclaw, full medicine cat of Stoneclan. ]

[ Bramblefoot has received one post of rest and can now resume his warrior duties. ]

[ Stormwind gives birth to three healthy kittens! Two are toms and one is a molly. The first tom carries chocolate and dilute. ]

[ Starclan grants Pinestar's request of a warrior. ]
[ Mod notes: Please remember to post a queen having kittens as one of the actions! Had I noticed that she was due too late, she would likely have died. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby KenkuJuice » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Number of Cats: 28
Next Moonpool Visit:[b] May 22

[Pinestar loses 2 lives by being crushed by a tree, and is now on her last life]
[Deadpaw trains in the Place of No Stars
[The apprentices train]
[the medicine cats search for herbs]
[the clan comsumes 1 hawk and 2 voles]
[Mousetail and Ravenwing patrol]
[Lemmingfoot, Furtuft, Mousetail, Clawtail, Pinestar, and Ravenwing hunt]

Leader:
    Pinestar | 35 moons | F | X
    Lives: ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Deputy:
    Lemmingfoot | 26 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselwhisker | 24 moons | M | X
    Hawkclaw | 13 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Moonpaw | 7 moons | M | X
    Warriors:
    Gingerleaf | 11 moons | M | X
    Lilypetal | 37 moons |F | X
    Goosefeather | 35 moons | M | X
    Creamtail | 29 moons | M | X
    Ravenwing I 14 moons I M I X
    Strongheart I 15 moons I F I X
    Clawtail I 14 moons I F I X
    Shortcall | 23 moons | F | X
    Furtuft | 24 moons | F | X
    Bramblefoot | 25 moons | M | left
    Mousetail | 25 moons | F | right
    Weedsmoke | 256moons | M | X
    Hollymint | 30 moons | F | X
    Shrillcall | 14 moons | Female | X
    Seedclaw | 24 moons | F | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=x]X[/url]

Apprentices:
    Moonpaw | 7 moons | M | X
    Stonepaw | 7 moons | M | X
    Mountpaw | 7 moons | M |X
    Mosspaw | 7 moons | F | X
    Jaypaw | 7 moons | M | X
    Deadpaw | 7 moons | F | X

Queens:
    Stormwind I 31 moons I F I X

Kits:
    Smallkit | 0 moons | M | X
    Tawnykit | 0 moons | F | [https://c.stocksy.com/a/nts300/z9/926019.jpg?1549792781]X[/url]
    Thornkit | 0 moons | M | X

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders:
West | WhisperClan | Cattuccino

Medicine Store:
Sweet-Sedge I x1 I Soothes sore throats, infections, and gives strength
Blackberry leaves I x1 I Mixedinto a poultice to cure beestings
Stick I x1 I used for splints, and to ease stress with kitting queens
Adder barrack | x0 | Helps toothache.
Alfalfa | x0 | Prevents tooth decay.
Aloe vera | x0 | Treats burns and skin problems.
Blessed thistle | x0 | Strengthens heart and lungs,
and increases circulation.
Lungwort| x1 | Cures yellowcough.
Bramble twig | x0 | Helps to sleep.
Broom malice poultice | x2 | Applied to open
wounds.
Burdock root | x0 | Applied to bites and cures
infections.
Catmint | x1 | Cures greencough and whitecough.
Celandine | x1 | Strengthens weak eyes.
Chamomile | x0 | Gives physical strength.
Chervil | x0 | Applied to wounds; its leaves cure
infections and its roots cure bellyache.
Chickweed | x2 | Cures greencough.
Cobweb | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Coltsfoot | x0 | Helps shortness of breath.
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds.
Willow bark |x1|Eases pain.
Daisy leaves | x2 | Soothes aching joins.
Dandelion leaf | x0 | Prevents nervous breakdown and
eases shock.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches.
Dried oak leaf | x0 | Stops infections.
Echinacia | x0 | Eases infection.
Ferns | x0 | Used to clean out wounds.
Feverfew | x1 | Cools down body temperatures
for cats who have fevers or chills.
Ginger | x0 | Used for asthma and coughs.
Goldenrod | x2 | Applied to wounds.
Goosegrass | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Hawthorne berry | x0 | Treats heartburn and indigestion.
Honey | x0 | Soothes sore throats.
Horsetail | x3 | Treats infected wounds.
Huckleberry | x0 | Relives muscle pain.
Ivy | x1 | Calms down body.
Juniper berry | x0 | Soothes bellyaches and
helps with troubled breathing.
Lavender | x0 | Cures fevers.
Marigold | x0 | Stops infections.
Mouse bile | x0 | Used to remove ticks.
Parsley | x0 | Stops the flow of milk in nursing queens.
Poppy seed | x0 | Soothes sock and distress,
and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.
Raspberry leaf | x2 | Eases pain during a queen's kitting.
Stinging nettle | x1 | Dispels poison and brings
down swelling.
Tansy | x0 | Cures cough.
Thyme | x1 | Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.
Watermint | x0 | Helps bellyache.
Wild garlic | x0 | Prevents infections.
Yarrow | x0 | Applied to wounds, prevents
infections, and expels poison. If swallowed, will
make a cat vomit.
Borage I x2 I Produces more milk, brings down fevers,
and eases chest tightness
Lamb's ear I x1 I Gives strength
Ragwart | x1 | Gives energy.
Prey Pile:
Mouse | x5 | 1 serving
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Hawk | x1 | 3 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
Lark | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Weaselwhisker | Moonpaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | Moves: Herb recognition
Strongheart | Stonepaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | Moves: Tackle
Clawtail | Mountpaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | Moves: Tackle
Furtuft | Mosspaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | Moves: Tackle
Ravenwing |Jaykit | No. of training sessions: 1 | Moves: Tackle
Shortcall/Dark Forest | Deadkit | No. of training sessions: 1 | Moves: Shortcall: Tackle, PONS: Slice

Deceased Cats:
Poppyleap | killed by a monster

Family:
Lilypetal and Goosefeather | n/a
Stormwind and Weedsmoke I Tawnykit, Thornkit, and Smallkit
Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw | Moonpaw, Deadpaw, Jaypaw,
Stonepaw, Mountpaw, and Mosspaw
Last edited by KenkuJuice on Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((017))

Postby LooneyLani » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:15 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 37
Servings Needed: 7
Moonpool Visit: now
*archive*

text

requests - Mountainstar asks Starclan for a warrior
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Ivynose, Featherwillow & Barkspring
Near the Lake: Mountainstar, Stoneburr, Echobreeze & Streammist

patrols - North & East Borders: Snowtail, Minnowstream & Kestrelfire
South & West Borders: Larksong, Foxtrot & Beargaze

healers - Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs
kittings - Autumnleaf is due! Lilypaw stands by to assist Blossomspeck
relationships - Foxtrot finally gains the confidence to tell Stoneburr how he feels, Stoneburr surprises him by reciprocating these feelings - the two go on a walk together.
mentoring - offensive combat: Sunpaw
defensive combat: Ashpaw
tracking: Icypaw, Sootpaw, Peachpaw, Robinpaw, Hawkpaw & Dewpaw
climbing: Crowpaw, Sleekpaw, Cherrypaw & Mothpaw
amateur hunting: n/a
stalking: Oakpaw & Halfpaw
swimming: Stonepaw, Songpaw & Bloompaw
hunting: n/a
amateur combat: n/a

assessments - Lilypaw goes for her healer assessment, Sandpaw & Twigpaw have their hunters assessment
rank changes -n/a

mod notes - ohh okay all good, sorry! stonepaw already learnt stalking :) & I wasn't exactly sure what to do with Lilypaw, Sandpaw & Twigpaw (let me know if this was incorrect), hope the new layout helps!
consumes - Moonclan consumes 7 servings, finishing off 2x birds and one mouse

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 47 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 40 moons | Female |

Healer:
          Blossomspeck | 52 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:
          Lilypaw | 13 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 39 moons | Male |
          Larksong | 41 moons | Female |
          Foxtrot | 53 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 49 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 65 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 28 moons | Female |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 55 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 57 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 47 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 57 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 42 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors:
          Sunpaw | 9 moons | Male |
          Ashpaw | 9 moons | Male |
          Cherrypaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Crowpaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Icypaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Mothpaw | 8 moons | Female | (grey)
          Sleekpaw | 8 moons | Male | (top left)
          Sootpaw | 8 moons | Male | (top right)
          Peachpaw | 7 moons | Female |
          Robinpaw | 7 moons | Male |
          Hawkpaw | 7 moons | Male |

To Be Hunters:
          Dewpaw | 9 moons | Female |
          Stonepaw | 9 moons | Male | - mute
          Twigpaw | 12 moons | Female | (left)
          Sandpaw | 12 moons | Male | (right)
          Oakpaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Bloompaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Halfpaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Songpaw | 8 moons | Female | (bottom)

Kit Mothers:
          Autumnleaf | 65 moons | Female | - 0 moons

Kits:

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 146 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 145 | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Cobweb | bleeding | 1
    Dandelion | painkiller | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 4
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Ragwort leaves | aching joints & strength | 1
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 3
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Stinging nettle | swelling, wounds, infection & induces vomiting | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking/scenting, climbing, amateur hunting
    Larksong | Ashpaw | 3 | tracking, climbing, ...
    Snowtail | Sunpaw | 3 | tracking, ...
    Foxtrot | Crowpaw & Sleekpaw | 2 | tracking, ...
    Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 2 | climbing, ...
    Kestrelfire | Cherrypaw & Mothpaw | 2 | tracking, ...
    Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 1 | ...
    Hunters - stalking, tracking/scenting, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 3 | stalking, amateur combat, ...
    Featherwillow | Stonepaw | 3 | stalking, ..., ...
    Barkspring | Twigpaw & Sandpaw | 2 | stalking, ...
    Streammist | Songpaw | 2 | stalking, ...
    Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 2 | ...
    Ivynose | Bloompaw | 2 | stalking, ...
    Mountainstar | Halfpaw | 2 | amateur combat, ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Countdown to Arc 2 Finale [001]

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:06 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats:89 (51 M | 37 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 14

Greywhisker
The longhaired gray tabby cast furtive glances behind his shoulder as he made his way down to the shore. No one could know what he was about to do. Grinning wickedly at the prospect of seeing his so-called "friends", the SeaClan warrior made his way down to the rocky shore.

Before he could make his way to the western border, where he'd instructed his 'friends' to wait by, he heard two voices coming from the direction of the forest in the east.

"It's odd," one voice said, "not even the birds are singing this morning." The other voice replied, "Perhaps they too are feeling the heat." Recognizing the two cats as Shorefall and Dustflower, Greywhisker quickly hid behind some rocks.

Shorefall, Dustflower
Shorefall meowed, "Still, 'tis strange not hearing them. I don't have a good feeling about today." His mate soothed, "Relax, Shorefall, we're all on edge right now, what with greencough still running rampant this late in the year. Let's not jump to conclusions." The ginger tabby tom nodded, sighing, and led his mate back up the Sea Path, and to camp.

Greywhisker
Once the two were out of sight, the longhaired gray tabby made his way out from his hiding place. Shrugging at the two cats' words, he continued on his way, until he came to the line of rocks that marked the western edge of SeaClan territory. Looking behind his shoulder one last time, Greywhisker slipped past, going beyond his Clan's boundaries.

Sand soon turned to gravel, and gravel soon turned to grassy terrain as the gray tabby traveled onward. He came to a sunlit clearing in the forest, and called out boldly:

"Lightning! Snake!"

Two lean, well-muscled brown tabby toms stepped out of the shadow as one of them greeted him, "Greywhisker." The longhaired gray tabby swallowed his sense of relief as he meowed, "This Clan is full of well-trained, but softhearted cats. They won't know what hit them." "It's too early to say we should take them on," the other tabby countered; the first one who had spoken had a thoughtful look in his yellow eyes as he allowed, "Lightning is right. We will continue to observe from here. You continue to observe from within their ranks, Greywhisker." Greywhisker nodded, adding as an afterthought, "And I thought I was going to miss Clan life when I left my old one. Life with you guys was better." The one called Snake snorted before reminding the SeaClan cat, "Careful though, you are a member of the alleycats. Don't get caught." "'Course not," Greywhisker assured him. Lightning and Snake nodded and flicked their tails in farewell, soon melting back into the shadows. Letting out a sigh of disappointment at the turn of events, the tom made his way back to SeaClan camp.

> Splashpaw has a 1v1 talk with her dad in Dark Forest
> Splash talks to Foamshine and he tells her he might be in love with her (tbf it's just attraction to the opposite gender sort of deal and neither cat has any real affection fof the other)
> Splash talks Foam into helping her and the DF cats
> Honeytuft takes Comfreypaw to the Moonpool and names her Comfreyleaf and full medicine cat there, come back, and the whole clan rejoices
> Sharkpaw, Albatrosspaw, and Fernpaw are play-fighting while waiting for mentors to show up. Albatross accidentally steps on a broken shell piece and the his brothers take him up to the med cat den
> Medicine cats have a convo with Goosewing, Leafstar, and Carrotfur about Splash and how they are afraid it's too late to save her
> Splash's brothers overhear and have their own convos affer, Albatross deciding to go ask for a poultice later
> Meanwhile, Sagefrost sees Sharkpaw stretching near the entrance to Pine Grove (after convos) and nearly has a heart attack bc he looks way too similar to Stormfang. Goshawkflight happens to be nearby and starts a convo with Sage, calming her down. <going to be continued for the next two moons>
> Lavenderpaw dies.

(Note to mod: Waxwing of GraveClan may be found at anytime~ (readopt))

[ The Clan consumes Fish x4, Squirrel x1, Mouse x2, and Shrew x2. ]
[ Lavender x1 is used to prepare Lavenderpaw for burial. ]
[ Honeytuft decides it is time for Comfreypaw to receive her full medicine cat name of Comfreyleaf. ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreyleaf search for herbs. ]
[ Thunderstrike, Greywhisker, Mintnose, and Creampaw hunt at the forest by the river. ]
[ Winterflame, Hollyspots, Campionstorm, and Mistypaw hunt at the Pine Grove. ]
[ Leafstar, Morningflame, Jadefall, and Blackpaw fish at the river. ]
[ Pinefoot, Goldenmist, Fritillarytail, and Hailcloud patrol by the river. ]
[ Nightwing, Arrowthroat, Centaurytuft, and Foamshine patrol by the sea. ]
[ Shorefall, Whisperdust, Daisysong, and Sagefrost patrol in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Sharkpaw is ready for his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Sharkfang. ]
[ Splashpaw is ready for her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Splashstone. ]
[ Fernpaw is ready for his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Fernthroat. ]
[ Albatrosspaw is ready for his warrior assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Albatrossfeather. ]
[ Boomtail, Bellcloud, Wolfshadow, and Goosewing teach their apprentices the Combat skill. ]
[ Nightwing, Carrotfur, Fritillarytail, and Mintnose teach their apprentices the Tracking skill. ]
[ Pinefoot, Thunderstrike, and Whisperdust teach their apprentices the Climbing skill. ]
[ Lavenderpaw dies from greencough, despite signs pointing to her getting healthier. Catmint x2 are used on Coppertail and Egretflight. Adderpaw and Sweetpaw are considered cured, and will return to apprentice duties next moon. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 73 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy:
          Carrotfur | 36 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Comfreyleaf | 15 moons | she-cat | X
          Dappledawn | 34 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Honeytuft | 75 moons | Tom | X
          Sandripple | 44 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          Accentorfoot | 28 moons | tom | X
          Arrowthroat | 18 moons | tom | X
          Bellcloud | 38 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 66 moons | she-cat | X
          Boomtail | 28 moons | tom | X
          Brimflower | 55 moons | she-cat | X
          Campionstorm | 19 moons | nonbinary (bio female) | X
          Cardinalsong | 27 moons | tom | X
          Centaurytuft | 27 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 70 moons | tom | X - powers
          Cliffstripe | 28 moons | tom | X
          Conifer | 70 moons | tom | X
          Coppertail | 25 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 45 moons | she-cat | X
          Dustflower | 72 moons | she-cat | X
          Egretflight | 29 moons | she-cat | X
          Foamshine | 19 moons | tom | X
          Fritillarytail | 66 moons | she-cat | X
          Goldenmist | 31 moons | she-cat | X
          Goosewing | 66 moons | she-cat | X
          Goshawkflight | 45 moons | tom | X
          Greywhisker | 31 moons | tom | X
          Grousewhisker | 37 moons | tom | X
          Hailcloud | 79 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 38 moons | tom | X
          Hollyspots | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Icyclaw | 18 moons | tom | X
          Ivynose | 45 moons | tom | X
          Jadefall | 28 moons | she-cat | X
          Juniperfrost | 26 moons | tom | X
          Lightfur | 18 moons | tom | X
          Lobeliaclaw | 21 moons | she-cat | X
          Magpiepelt | 18 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 76 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 39 moons | tom | X
          Nightwing | 59 moons | she-cat | X
          Oakshadow | 61 moons | tom | X
          Pinefoot | 44 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 40 moons | she-cat | X
          Seabreeze | 18 moons | she-cat | X
          Shorefall | 76 moons | tom | X
          Sticklenose | 62 moons | tom | X
          Stormbreeze | 77 moons | tom | X
          Sulphurstream | 43 moons | tom | X
          Swiftgale | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 34 moons | tom | X
          Thunderstrike | 51 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 76 moons | she-cat | X
          Winterflame | 18 moons| she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 51 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Adderpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Albatrosspaw | 15 moons | tom | X (left)
          Blackpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Bonepaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Boragepaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Brackenpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Brightpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Buntingpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Creampaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Fernpaw | 15 moons | tom | X (right)
          Harrierpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Mistypaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Petrelpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Rainpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Riverpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Sharkpaw | 15 moons | tom | X
          Splashpaw | 15 moons | she-cat | X
          Sweetpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Willowpaw | 12 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Oatstripe | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Rippleheart | 45 moons | she-cat | X | Permaqueen
          Softdawn | 55 moons | she-cat | X - blind | Permaqueen
          Whiterose | 85 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Arumkit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
          Chamomilekit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Curlewkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Dotterelkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Emberkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Godwitkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Limpetkit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Onionkit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Railkit | 0 moons | tom | X

Elders:
          Thicketscar | 100 moons | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Sea (none)
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Bark: Unknown usage. x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x4
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x1
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x3
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x2
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x0
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x2
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x7
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x4
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x2
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x1
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x3
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x2
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x2
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x2
    Lovage: Cures coughs x3
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x5
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x3
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x2
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x1
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x1
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x3
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x3
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x3
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x2
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 13 servings

Mentors:
    Thistletuft | Sharkpaw | 6 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming, Fishing, Climbing
    Morningflame | Splashpaw | 6 | Hunting, Combat, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Climbing
    Hollyspots | Fernpaw | 6 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming, Fishing, Climbing
    Goshawkflight | Albatrosspaw | 6 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking, Swimming, Fishing, Climbing
    Hawkpath | Brightpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Pinefoot | Petrelpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Thunderstrike | Blackpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Whisperdust | Willowpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Ivynose | Bonepaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Wolfshadow | Buntingpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Bellcloud | Boragepaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Goldenmist | Adderpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Nightwing | Brackenpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Carrotfur | Harrierpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Boomtail | Rainpaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Goosewing | Mistypaw | 4 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Fritillarytail | Creampaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Jadefall | Sweetpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Mintnose | Riverpaw | 3 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Palekit | 3 moons | she-cat | Fell off of cliff while playing with Grasskit
    Grasskit | 3 moons | tom | Fell off of cliff while playing with Palekit
    Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | Fell off of the Sea Path while not listening to his mentor Cliffstripe's warnings
    Breezewhisker | 38 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Lavenderpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted), Arumkit, Chamomilekit, Limpetkit, Onionkit
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (WildClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarpaw, Brightpaw, Petrelpaw, Blackpaw
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkpaw, Splashpaw, Comfreypaw, Albatrosspaw, Fernpaw
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowpaw, Lavenderpaw, Bonepaw, Buntingpaw, Boragepaw
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightfur, Seabreeze, Ashkit, Arrowthroat, Icyclaw (adopted), Winterflame (adopted), Magpiepelt (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icyclaw, Winterflame, Magpiepelt
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainpaw, Mistypaw, Creampaw
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetpaw, Riverpaw
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderpaw, Brackenpaw, Grasskit, Harrierpaw
    Goosewing and Rippleheart | Half-Siblings (same mother, different father)
    Sticklenose | Blood-uncle to Icyclaw, Winterflame, and Magpiepelt
    ??? and Oatstripe | Dotterelkit, Emberkit, Godwitkit, Railkit, Curlewkit
    Oakshadow and Oatstripe | Siblings/Littermates
    Thicketscar | Father to Oakshadow and Oatstripe
    Name and Name | Relationships
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me