Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

the outlaws -- 02

Postby koushi. » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:10 am

Number of Cats: 02 / 2 male -- 0 female
Next Request: 6 moons

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Night descended on the dry valley. A full moon bore dull white light over all of it's inhabitants, including a lithe figure that bounded across the sand. His pelt was rich and white, almost like spirit from the stars. In his hard was a leaf pack containing several precious herbs that he'd brought from his forest home to help the Outlaws as instructed. The terrain was not ideal for the soft-footed tom but he pushed through his displeasure and awkwardly scaled the hill that led to the camp.

"Couldn't have settled in a valley or a - umph- field or something easy, could you?" He muttered around the leaf-pack and groaned as he maneuvered his back feet into another hole in the sandy rock face. When he reached the top, it was not an impressive sight. There were a few dens dig into the softer earth and there were rocks placed in a circle for inexistent prey. He huffed. "What kind of clan has no prey?" Beside the prey-pile was the outline of a sleeping cat. The leader, most likely. Cautiously, he approached. He extended his paw to nudge him but even before he made contact, the cat sprang up, hissing and spitting.

"Who are you? Why are you here!" The leader yowled, taking a swipe that the frightened medic barely had time to avoid.

"Wait! Wait! My name is Screech! I'm the medic! The medic!" He exclaimed, dodging another close blow. The leader let out an irritated hiss but did not charge again. He stood there with his claws dig into the sand, like the urge to hit him again was overpowering. What scared the medicine cat the most was his eyes; blazing, holding the fury of the desert. Now properly introduced, he cleared his throat. "I was told that you were confrontational, but that seemed excessive."

"Well excuse me for not welcoming you kindly." The leader spat, lashing his tail. "I don't enjoy being woken up at High Moon by some simpleton."

"First of all-"

"Do not speak!" The leader yelled and the medicine cat flattened his ears against his head. It seemed as though he had woken a great Beast. "You do not speak back to me. You do not speak if not spoken to. You do not disobey." With each demand, he took a step foreward. By the end, their noses were a clawlength apart and Screech was certain he wouldn't live to complete his journey. The leader leaned closer and bit out, "Do you understand." It was not a question.

Screech swallowed and ducked his head. "Yes, yes, I do. Apologizes, sir, for my actions."

The leader sniffed and moved away while Screech sighed in relief. "Do not test me again. If you haven't noticed, I'm not very patient." He looked back over his shoulder. "Take your herbs to the far den. We will continue this conversation at First Light."

"May I ask your name?" Screech ventured.

"Pinto. Do not bother telling me yours until our next conversation." And with that, Pinto returned to his spot and plopped down, creating a moonlit dust cloud.

Screech blinked and nodded his head resolutely. "And a good night to you as well." He muttered. The medic retrieved his herbs and did as his leader instructed, not as enthusiastic at his task than when his journey began.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hunting Patrol: Pinto
Border Patrol: x
Herb Patrol: Screech
Assesments: x
Event: THE OUTLAWS FAST [2/5]

Leader:
          Pinto | 26 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medic:
          Screech | 24 moons | tom | X

Rangers:

Apprentices:

Dames:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infections [x1]
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding [x1]
    Horsetail | Infections [x1]
    Rush | Broken Bones [x1]
    Tormentil | poison extraction [x1]
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Mole | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strikersclan one

Postby Lokisaurus » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:25 am

-----------------
population. one + servings needed. two

> wispstar goes patrolling
> wispstar hunts while on patrol

allies.
    enemies.

borders. to the north __, to the south __,
    borders.. to the west __, to the east __

medicine store. Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

fresh-kill. mice + x0 + 1 servings
    squirrels + x0 + 2 servings
    ermine + x0 + 2 servings
    blackbirds + x0 + 3 servings
    shrew + x0 + 1 servings

leader. wispstar + seventy-eight moons + female
    --- description. a wiry tortoiseshell and white with
    abnormally large paws
    --- titles: rabbit-foot
    deputy. name + age + gender
    --- description. here
    --- titles: here
    medicine cat. name + age + gender
    --- description. here

warriors. name + age + gender
    --- description. here
    name + age + gender
    --- description. here
    name + age + gender
    --- description. here

apprentices. name + age + gender
    --- description. here

queens. name + age + gender
    --- description. here

elders. name + age + gender
    --- description. here

mentors.
    mentor | apprentices | No. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats. cat name | cause of death

family. name and name | kits
Last edited by Lokisaurus on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby jazz. » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:17 pm

Archive
Mod: winter
Number of Cats: 36

TwistedClan uses: 6 servings
| 18 females | 18 males |
Next Moonpool visit: later

╰☆☆ ℓαsт мσση ☆☆╮
Wolfclaw, Spottednose, and Sunchaser delivered Blossomfall to her final resting place at the Burial Site. Colorful wildflowers dotted the field, swaying in the gentle breeze. Neritefang, Toadsplash, and Sagefeather had already dug out a grave to lay the fallen warrior in, and Galalight transferred a large group of flowers to the area. Morningstar and Silverstem had stayed in camp with Morningstar’s three new kits: Tigerkit, Riverkit, and Cinderkit. Cloudpaw also stayed behind resting her leg. The warriors and apprentices sat somberly, as Blossomfall was laid to rest. Even Rainsong’s kits sat quiet in the back.
“Tonight, there will be one more shining star in the sky.” Wolfclaw said. “Blossomfall died fighting for the safety of TwistedClan, and she will be greatly honored.” He turned to Sunchaser. “Would you like to say a few words?”
The orange warrior nodded. “I was only Blossomfall’s mentor for a few short moons, but she was the strongest, most opinionated cat I’ve ever met. I am proud to of had such a brave warrior fighting beside me.” He took a pawful of dirt and tossed it into the grave. Galalight was the next to push dirt in, followed by Wolfclaw, Spottednose, Mallardwing, and cycled through all of TwistedClan present. Soon the dirt was packed back down.
“How are you holding up?” Spottednose quietly asked Galalight on their trek back to camp.
“I just can’t believe that she’s actually gone.” Galalight said.
“She may be gone from TwistedClan, but she’s not gone from our lives.” Spottednose responded. “I’m sure she’ll be excited to visit you from StarClan.”
“Are you sure she’ll visit me?” Galalight asked. “You mentioned Stormstrike was silent for many moons after he died.”
Spottednose’s mood darkened. “I’m assuming StarClan will be more talkative with the new prophecy, but I’m sure they’ll still follow their own agenda. Did you ever meet Gingerblaze?”
“Briefly.”
“I would be on the lookout for him as well. Him and Pebblepaw.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Birchwhisker sat watching the warrior ceremony close to Sunchaser, Rainsong, and her kits. She hadn’t told anyone that she knew those kits weren’t Sunchaser’s, and now it seemed like she would never have to. They were starting to get along like they used to once more.
“Stop fidgeting.” Rainsong scolded Dovekit.
“I’m bored.” She complained. “I want to be made an apprentice.”
Birchwhisker chuckled to herself. It was crazy how they grew up so fast. In two moons, they would be apprentices, and her own kits would be taking their warrior assessments then. She was so proud of each of her kits, but she really wished Stormstrike could be here with her. She knew he was watching from StarClan, but it’s just not the same. She shook her head trying to focus on the present. Morningstar was presiding over this time, Silverstem watching her young kits.
“Starlingpaw, do you promise to uphold TwistedClan’s traditions and to protect the Clan with your life?” Morningstar asked in the Ceremony Tree.
“I do.” Starlingpaw said.
“Then, I give you your warrior name, Starlingsky. Remember that if you continue practicing your patience, good things will still come.” Morningstar rested her muzzle on Starlingsky’s forehead. Then she turned to Flamepaw. “Flamepaw, do you promise to uphold TwistedClan’s traditions and to protect the Clan with your life?”
“I do.” Flamepaw said.
“Then, I give you your warrior name, Flameleap. Even though your jumping skills worked against you this past assessment,” Morningstar paused as everyone chuckled. “remember, to always use your strengths.”
“Starlingsky! Flameleap!” TwistedClan welcomed the new warriors. Morningstar and Flameleap both awkwardly slid down to the ground with both of their foot injuries. Flameleap was just glad his wasn’t permanent.
“Do you want to come meet the kits?” Morningstar asked Birchwhisker.
“Of course,” Birchwhisker purred and followed her into the nursery. The three tiny kits curled up by Silverstem, their eyes still shut. “They’re beautiful.”
“Thanks, I’m to blame for that.” Ruststripe said from behind the two.
“Sure you are.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Silverstem slipped out of the nursery. “Did you see the kits?” She asked Wolfclaw.
He looked at her tiredly. “I’ve been pretty busy lately.” He sighed. “There’s two?”
“Three.” She corrected. “How was the burial?”
“It went well. Galalight made sure everything looked really nice.” He said. “It was hard burying such a young cat.”
“It really is,” Silverstem said quietly. “I hope Cloudpaw will be alright.”
“She should be; it’s just a small bite on her leg.” Wolfclaw sounded hopeful. “And Sunchaser didn’t see any other signs of predators.”
“I hope so. I would want a safe place to raise a family.” Silverstem said.
Wolfclaw pricked his ears forward. “What are you saying?”
“I would like to try to have a family again if you would too.” Silverstem offered.
“Only if you’re sure.” Wolfclaw said.
Silverstem leaned up against him. “I’m sure.”
“I love you.”
“I love you.”

╰☆☆ ρяεsεηт ☆☆╮
Flameleap and Starlingsky watched Rushingpaw spar with Nightpelt. The apprentice was tiring, but she still blocked most of his attacks. “Why are you even concerned?” Starlingsky asked. “You’re doing great.”
Rushingpaw paused to answer, and Nightpelt took that cue to bowl her over. “You never know what could happen.” She said on the ground.
“Starlingsky, can you take over now?” Nightpelt asked. He calmly walked over to sit down and cleaned his paws and ears. Starlingsky took his place, and they quickly began fighting.
“What do you think of the fox?” Flameleap asked, eyes still on the two she-cats.
“Well, what about it?” Nightpelt paused with his paw still over his ear.
“Do you think there’s more foxes out there?” Flameleap asked.
“Sunchaser didn’t think so.” Nightpelt shrugged. “I’m sure there will always be a stray fox or two somewhere nearby.”
Rushingpaw knocked Starlingsky to the ground and let out a celebratory yowl. The toms’ attention was brought back to the training apprentice. Starlingsky shook dust from her pelt. “Again?” Rushingpaw asked, but the older warrior shook her head.
“You’ll do fine.” She assured her. The four started back to camp, but Flameleap held back a few tail lengths, and Nightpelt looked back curiously.
“I like you.” Flameleap said nervously.
“I know.” Nightpelt faced front once more. “Coming?”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Maplepaw, Willowpaw, Stormpaw, and Honeypaw planned their excursion would just be hanging out, but Stormpaw and Willowpaw wanted to explore near the training grounds.
“What if there’s a den of foxes nearby?” Maplepaw asked nervously.
“They didn’t find any.” Willowpaw said.
“And if we find a den, we’ll get made warriors early!” Stormpaw waved his tail excitedly. Maplepaw balked.
“Don’t worry.” Honeypaw said smoothly. “I’ll protect you.”
“Barf!” Willowpaw gagged. Stormpaw snorted. Maplepaw ducked her head, trying to hide her smile. Willowpaw ran ahead. “I think this is where the fox died!” She called. The other apprentices hurried to see her discovery. The ground was stained dark and smelled like a sickly death. The body was disposed of by a group of warriors, but the spirit still seemed to linger. The entire area felt wrong, uneasy.
“I don’t smell anything fresh.” Honeypaw said.
“Should we look around?” Stormpaw tried to make this question sound offhand, but he still glanced left to right looking for any danger.
“I don’t think there’s anything to find.” Maplepaw’s voice was shrill.
“We already checked this place out.” Willowpaw said quickly. “Nothing here.”
“I guess we’ll go back.” Stormpaw suppressed a sigh of relief.
“And you have your warrior assessment coming up next moon.” Maplepaw pointed out to Honeypaw.
“Right, let’s go.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Cloudpaw remained in the medicine cat den, resisting Thunderpaw and Goosepaw’s urges to come eat with them. She eventually shooed them away, agreeing to eat after her nap. She didn’t know if she really would, she wasn’t terribly hungry, and she just wanted her headache to go away.
•••••••••••••••••••••
“We need to talk.” Valleyrunner turned to his mate. They were laying beside the creek, dipping their paws in to cool off.
“Oh,” Crowtalon brought a damp paw to his face and let droplets drip down. “Elaborate.”
“Are we really going to stay here?” Valleyrunner asked. “A cat just got mauled.”
“It was handled nevertheless.” Crowtalon raised an eyebrow. “Do you want me to argue the side of staying or switch it up?”
Valleyrunner sighed. “I don’t want to debate. This is serious, and I want to have a discussion. That could have been you or me.”
“Even if we had travelled to the mountains like we planned, that still could have happened.” Crowtalon said.
“Yes, but…” Valleyrunner paused. “At least we would have been doing whatever we wanted and not be ordered to go on patrols and whatnot.”
“We could leave, I guess.” Crowtalon said. “But I would prefer to stay. And what about Mallardwing’s offer? We can’t necessarily have kits by ourselves, and we’ve always talked about finding a way to have a family.”
Valleyrunner ran his paws over the river pebbles in thought. “That is a plus. Can I think about it some more?”
“Of course.” Crowtalon smiled. “And when you are ready for that debate, just let me know.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Marsh was minding his own business when Rainsong’s three kits came tumbling near him, kicking up dust. “Why don’tcha play a quieter game?”
“We’re not playing!” Dovekit exclaimed. “We’re practicing our fighting moves!”
“Do you know any?” Petalkit asked.
“Perhaps.” Marsh said.
“Would you please show us?” Patchkit asked.
“Maybe when my joints aren’t as stiff.” Marsh sat down with a grunt. “It’s gonna rain soon.”
“How’d ya know?” Petalkit asked.
“I get sore when rain’s a’comin’.” Marsh said.
“Can you tell us a story?” Dovekit asked.
“I’ll tell you about the first time I met a fox.” Marsh said, lowering his voice to a storytelling tone.
“Like the one that killed Blossomfall?” Patchkit said.
“Yes.” Marsh nodded. “It was a stormy night in the middle of newleaf. I was young and growing too confident in the easy hunting of the prairie I was livin’ in at the time. My guard was down, so when I saw a small cave opening, I dashed in to get outta the wind and rain. But! There were two big green eyes staring back at me. I dunno know which one of us was more surprised, but we both ran out of the cave into the dark night. Being young, I chased it down since it ran from me. It was young but still a bit larger than I was, but I didn’t care. The bushy tail but lithe figure intrigued me, but eventually it turned around and gave me a few good scratches. Later on, seeing even larger ones made me warier of strange creatures. It’s a good lesson to remember, I reckon: don’t mess with things you don’t understand.”

HUNTING PATROLS
    The Clan consumes two magpies (6 servings).
    Wolfclaw, Toadsplash, Claystream, Mallardwing, Ruststripe, and Birchwhisker hunt.
    Sagefeather, Briarwhisper, Valleyrunner, Starlingsky, Crowtalon, and Nightpelt hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
    Neritefang and Stonefrost patrol.

HERB PATROLS
    Spottednose and Galalight hunt for herbs.

MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Cloudpaw's health slightly declines and rests in the medicine den.

TRAINING
    Stormpaw trains in Fighting.
    The others train in Climbing.

RANK CHANGES
    Rushingpaw attempts her warrior assessment. If she passes, she will be called Rushingflame.

FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon

CLAN CHANGES
    none this moon

OTHER
    : )

L E A D E R:
          Morningstar | 62 m | ♀ | in nursery |
          twisted back paw
          Lives: ★★★★★★ [6]

D E P U T Y:
          Wolfclaw | 42 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T:
          Spottednose | 54 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T ~ A P P R E N T I C E:
          Galalight | 20 m | ♀ |

W A R R I O R S:
          Neritefang | 93 m | ♀ |
          scars all over pelt
          Toadsplash | 66 m | ♂ |
          Claystream | 60 m | ♀ |
          Ruststripe | 47 m | ♂ |
          Birchwhisker | 46 m | ♀ |
          Sagefeather | 44 m | ♀ |
          Briarwhisper | 39 m | ♂ |
          Stonefrost | 38 m | ♂ |
          Sunchaser | 33 m | ♂ |
          Valleyrunner | 26 m | ♂ |
          Crowtalon | 23 m | ♂ |
          Starlingsky | 18 m | ♀ |
          Mallardwing | 17 m | ♀ |
          Nightpelt | 16 m | ♂ |
          half a tail
          Flameleap | 14 m | ♂ |

A P P R E N T I C E S:
          Rushingpaw | 12 m | ♀ |
          Honeypaw | 11 m | ♂ |
          Thunderpaw | 10 m | ♂ |
          Cloudpaw | 10 m | ♀ |
          Willowpaw | 10 m | ♀ |
          Goosepaw | 10 m | ♂ |
          Maplepaw | 10 m | ♀ |
          Stormpaw | 10 m | ♂ |

Q U E E N S:
          Silverstem | 42 m | ♀ | due in 2 moons |
          permanent queen
          Rainsong | 28 m | ♀ |

K I T S:
          Patchkit | 5 m | ♂ |
          Dovekit | 5 m | ♀ |
          Petalkit | 5 m | ♀ |
          Tigerkit | 1 m | ♂ |
          Riverkit | 1 m | ♀ |
          Cinderkit | 1 m | ♀ |

E L D E R S:
          Marsh | 107 m | ♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✾[/url]

S T A R C L A N:
          Morningstar: Life One | Poison
          Morningstar: Life Two | Drowned
          Morningstar: Life Three | Attacked by dogs
          Bluekit | Stillborn
          Stormstrike | Drowned
          Gingerblaze | Attacked by dogs
          Pebblepaw | Attacked by dogs
          Blossomfall | Bitten by a fox

D A R K F O R E S T:
          Copperleaf | Attacked by dogs

F A M I L Y:
          Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
          Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | due in 2 moons
          Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thunderkit, Cloudkit,
          Willowkit, Goosekit, Maplekit, and Stormkit
          Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchkit, Dovekit,
          and Petalkit
          Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream | Goosekit and Mallardwing
          Ruststripe ♥︎ Morningstar | Tigerkit, Riverkit, and Cinderkit
          Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingpaw
          Valleyrunner ♥︎ Crowtalon | no kits

A D O P T E D ~ C A T S:
          Galalight of LambClan
          Stonefrost of CherryClan
          Wolfclaw of HollowClan
          Neritefang of GraveClan
          Briarwhisper of RoseClan
          Starlingsky of BearClan
          Toadsplash of GraveClan
          Claystream of GraveClan
          Mallardwing of GraveClan
    A L L Y ~ C L A N S:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

E N E M Y ~ C L A N S:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

N E U T R A L ~ C L A N S:
    The Coven | Blackpearl44
    DewClan | billie eilish
    The Jade Empire | petrichor__

B O R D E R S:
    North | The Coven | Blackpearl44
    East | OPEN | Username
    South | The Jade Empire | petrichor__
    West | DewClan | billie eilish

M E D I C I N E ~ S T O R E:
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 1
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Burnet | Gives strength | 1
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 1
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 0
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough | 1
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 1
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 0
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | 1
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 1
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 1
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds | 1
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 0
    Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection | 2
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 1
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | 1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills | 1
    Lovage | Can help cure coughs | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding/Helps stiff joints | 1
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | 1
    Poppy Seed | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
    Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place | 1
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 2
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 1
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 1
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 2

F R E S H - K I L L:
    Thrushes | x4 | 3 servings each
    Magpies | x6 | 3 servings each
    Shrews | x7 | 1 serving each
    Squirrels | x9 | 2 servings each
    Mice | x5 | 1 serving each
    Voles | x9 | 1 serving each

M E N T O R S:
    SKILLS: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Rushingpaw | Wolfclaw | 5 | H, SW, C, ST, F
    Honeypaw | Birchwhisker | 3 | H, ST, F
    Thunderpaw | Toadsplash | 3 | H, ST, F
    Cloudpaw | Claystream | 3 | H, ST
    Willowpaw | Sagefeather | 3 | H, ST, F
    Goosepaw | Sunchaser | 3 | H, ST, F
    Maplepaw | Briarwhisper | 3 | H, ST, F
    Stormpaw | Mallardwing | 3 | H, ST

P R O P H E C Y
    Image©
    - known by Spottednose, Galalight, and Morningstar
Last edited by jazz. on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ ⅠⅠⅠ-ⅩⅡ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 03-12-19

Postby Katrione » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:07 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Greenleaf- Two young warriors excitedly dart ahead of their patrol, eager to find any new sights before the older warriors. To their shock, they noticed that Twolegs were sitting out in groups in areas just past the Clan's territory. Even though the Twolegs aren't on the Clan's territory, it would still be a good idea to keep out for them and their dogs. The sun is beating down heavily so the Twolegs and their dogs might not stay out all day, but that will also mean the Clan cats won't stay out long either.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
w0ah wrote:

↪ akela is due! the father is unknown, but he is predicted to look like this. makani will aid her.
          xxx➡ all kits shorthaired, black, half w/ white spotting and half not, tabby (mackerel or broken mackerel) or solid
          ↪ kaimana welcomes the akamai, lanakila, and leinani from their long journey to the clan
          ↪ akamai, makaio, and momilani hunt
          ↪ kaimana, lanakila, and leinani patrol the territory
          ↪ makani goes herb-hunting

[ Akela gave birth to two kits ( one ) ( two ) Without Makani, Akela would've bled out too much from her kitting ]
      [ Akamai's patrol caught an ermine ]
      [ Kaimana's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Makani gathered rosemary and elder leaves ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
12/12 - x3 birds, x1 mouse, x1 squirrel
✦ clan events
lionheart is kitting! ashenstrike is the father. goldleaf stays in camp to help her.
maplefall is kitting! badgerstar is the father. spidernose stays in camp to help her.
↪ please refer to the genetics chart
note: using x5 kit litter bonus from december comp. for maplefall
harrierstreak, featherpelt & harepuddle teach their apprentices the battle skill
dusklight teaches emberpaw advanced battle
adderstorm and wolverinejaw teach their apprentices to climb
dawnblossom teaches hazelpaw hunting
mousestone's convoy remains in echoclan for another moon
groveclan receives x1 mouse, x1 bird, x1 feverfew & x1 watermint from hazeclan
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - sootface, elkbounce, burrcall, willowthroat, sparkfur, frostbranch
2 - hawkthorn, acornstream, shadowtail, dustfang, avocetnose, sandcatcher
3 - longriver, fawnrunner, mistcreek, deerstripe, ripplemist, halfpond
4 - pinefeather, roseclaw, fircloud, burningcloud, meadowfang, kererucall
border -
1 - flintburr, sedgefire, boulderflame, grouseclaw, thunderspark, juniperstorm

[ Lionheart gave birth to two kits ( one ) ( two ) Starclan cooes happily over the new additions ]
      [ Maplefall gave birth to four kits ( one ) ( two ) ( three ) ( four ) Without Spidernoses's help, Maplefall and the last two kittens would've passed away ]
      [ Harrierstreak, Featherpelt and Harepuddle all learn the Battle skill ]
      [ Sadly, Emberpaw failed their training session ]
      [ Adderstorm failed the session while Wolverinejaw passed ]
      [ Sootface's patrol caught three birds ]
      [ Hawkthorn's patrol caught two birds and a squirrel ]
      [ Longriver's patrol caught a squirrel, a vole and a rabbit ]
      [ Pinefeather's patrol caught a fish, a mouse and a vole ]
      [ Flintburr's patrol came across a small group of dogs ]
Galipaygo wrote:

Leader Happenings:
[None this moon]
Medicine Cat Happenings:
[Camberpool and Gladesun search for herbs]
[Gladesun uses one raspberry leaves on Mudpatch]
Boarder Patrols:
[Gorseclaw, and Willowcry search for the rogues]
Hunting Patrols:
[Barkpatch, Lightfur, Suncatch, Shadowstep, Skyear, and Hickoryclaw hunt]
[Windheart, Lichenfang, Blizzardear, Reedface, Trapjaw, and Wrengaze hunt]
Rank Changes:
[None this moon]
Apprentices:
[Gatorclaw trains Sprucepaw in fishing]
[Oakface trains Hummingpaw in combat]
Kittings/Mates:
[None this moon]

Other:
[The clan consumes two large fish and a small fish, 8 serving!]
[Note to mod: Text Here]

[ Camberpool and Gladesun gathered fennel, goatweed and hawkweed ]
      [ Mudpatch's bleeding has been fixed, but it'll be a good idea to keep an eye on her ]
      [ Gorseclaw's patrol comes across two rogues - a warrior-aged cat and their apprentice-aged kit ]
      [ Barkpatch's patrol caught three large fish ]
      [ Windheart's patrol caught a small bird, a toad and a small fish ]
      [ Sprucepaw and Hummingpaw both failed their training sessions ]
Kazin wrote:

New cats/rank up:
--> Turtlegaze's kit is named Dustkit.
-->
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Scorchstar, Sootstripe, Hollyfoot, Rivergaze, Argentfang, and Raventail go check to see if the Twolegs and their dog have left the territory.
--> Thornstrike, Daisypatch, Bramblepond, Honeyflame, and Cherryheart hunt.
-->
-->

Training:
--> Hailpaw, Owlpaw, and Asterpaw train in tracking with Ferretclaw, Appleclaw, and Cricketheart.
--> Dunepaw and Sorrelpaw train in stealth with Deerleg and Cindersong.
-->
-->

Mates/Kits:
--> Slatefang is due! Timberleaf is the father. Timberleaf has x2 chervil at the ready.
-->
-->

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 6 mice and a squirrel [8 servings].
--> A piece of the Twoleg den Shiningclan is occupying collapsed on Scorchstar, costing him one life.
-->
-->

[ Scorchstar's patrol returns to see the Twolegs and their dogs leaving. Be careful, they might return again soon ]
      [ Thornstrike's patrol caught a bird and a small fish ]
      [ Hailpaw failed their training session while Owlpaw and Asterpaw passed ]
      [ Dunepaw passed the training session while Sorrelpaw failed ]
      [ Slatefang gave birth to two kits ( one ) ( two ) Without the chervil, Slatefang and her litter would've passed away ]
Lokisaurus wrote:

> wispstar goes patrolling
> wispstar hunts while on patrol

[ Wispstar found a warrior ]
      [ Wispstar caught a blackbird ]
      [ Your mod will be Winter Solstice ]
      [ Mod Note: You don't need to feed your Clan for 2 more posts! ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FaceClan 03

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Number of Cats: 03 | next moonpool visit: due 1 moon
╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳

the clan consumes [b]1 big fish, aka 3 servings.
[starfishfacestar] and [campionface] border patrol.
[minnowface] hunts.
[cheeseface] looks for herbs.

╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳

writing | formatted version
“Two new cats!” Starfishfacestar greets.
“I’m Minnow-” Starfishfacestar cuts off Minnow-. “Welcome to FaceClan, Minnowface!”
The other cat, a pretty molly, scrunches up her face and tries not to laugh. “I’m Campion-”
“Welcome to FaceClan, Campionface!”
Now it’s Minnowface’s turn to try not to laugh.
Starfishfacestar whirls around snickering when she sees another new cat.
“Oh, hi Cheeseface.”
“My name’s Whirlwind.”
“Liar!” Starfishfacestar shrieks. “Well, if you said that two minutes ago you’d be telling the truth. But now you’re not because now you’re Cheeseface.”
“You can’t just name me like that,” Cheeseface defies.
“Now I can. It’s FaceClan, not CheeseClan.”
“I don’t even like that name.” Orangeface protests again.
“Would you prefer Herbface, or Healerface perhaps?”
Slowly Orangeface shakes her head.
“Good. Then stop. Or I’ll rename you in front of the whole Clan.”
Three new cats in a moon. Pretty cool, in Starfishfacestar’s opinion. And they all had -face, just as she had hoped. She couldn’t wait until kits became warriors for them to carry -face, so she gathered her Clan to plan.
“From now on there is a new rule. All kits must carry ‘-face’. So you will have two options. 1) Name your kit Facekit or 2) Name your kit namefacekit.” Starfishfacestar said.
“So for example, Campionface could have been Campionfacekit.”
Seeing protesting looks from her Clan, she scrunched up her nose. “Of course you can name your kit whatever you like, but you, and your kit, may be bootied - wait, we don’t believe in that, you’ll be face-ied - if you disobey this rule.”

The next day Campionface wakes up to Starfishfacestar’s screeches. “Who ruined my beautiful, beautiful face?” The mottled cat sits by the stream, looking down at her face.
Campionface and Cheeseface come closer to the distressed molly, but Minnowface is nowhere in sight. The young warrior is sitting nearby, laughing at his new plan. Yep, he’s as genius as he thought! Just look at the sight!
Campionface crosses the stream in order to see their leader’s face, instant regret flashing through her as she tries stifling a giggle. Someone - namely and obviously Minnowface - had splashed mud all over the leader’s face!
“I need a medicine cat at once! I’m bleeding - but there’s brown blood! Oh, the agony; what’s wrong with me?”
Cheeseface heaves an angry sigh. “It’s just mud, frog face. You can wash it off in the stream.”
Immediately the she-cat relaxes. “Oh. I knew that.”
Swiftly and quietly, Minnowface walks on the trees. Once he’s directly behind Starfishfacestar, he leaps, shoving her face in the stream.
She almost instantly raises her head, sputtering, “Whoever did that could get face-ied!”
Campionface and Minnowface casually walk away, snickering softly.

Leader:
          Name starfishfacestar | Age 30 moons| Gender female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name cheeseface | Age 22 moons| Gender female | X

Warriors:
          Minnowface | Age 14 | Gender M| X
          Campionface | Age 26 | Gender F| X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x1 | 1 servings | 1 serving each
    vole | x0 | 0 servings | 1 serving each
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings | 2 servings each
    rabbit | x0 | 0 servings | 2 servings each
    hare | x1 | 3 servings | 3 servings each
    big fish | x1 | 3 servings | 3 servings each
    ╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳╴╳

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
[/center][/quote][/quote]
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:34 am

Sorry not sure if I was forgotten or anything but I just wanted to bump the past as it was almost two weeks, I hope that's okay!

PrincessAlexis wrote:

αρρεcαη

Number of Cats: 28

Toms: 15 | Queens: 13
Starclan Visit: Now!

Another beautiful day begins for DappleClan and spirits are soaring. After bidding his clan a temporary farewell, Lionstar journeys to ask StarClan for a warrior.

There is a great hustle and bustle about camp with so many apprentices training! This is as busy as they have ever been, and thankfully there is a new queen to help with everything. Her name is Sandstorm, not only for her pelt but also for her sharp-as-a-whip personality. Nothing seems to get by that cat, and she's always in everybody's business making sure that their performance is up to expectations. She would have made a great deputy, but Raccoonmask is firmly settled into that role and has deemed Sandstorm an ideal mentor. Sure, she will likely be a bit hard on the kits she trains, but they will become amazing warriors under her watchful eye and experienced guidance.

Poor Ravenbones has caught a cold so as much as he wants to join in with the camp duties he has been given firm orders to remain resting atop a comfortable pad of moss. Frostwing has had to make numerous trips to the dens in order to be certain that the cat is remaining at ease and not stressing himself anymore. He really does have some work-ethic, Frostwing notices, and aspires to serve the clan with the same delightful intensity.

[Herbs from This List Please - that's the one that comes up when I get a new herb and google what it's for ^.^ Thank you!]

[Dappleclan consumes two sand vipers.]
[Lionstar asks Starclan for a warrior. He has seen this cat around their territory. Can it be them?]
[Ravenbones is resting in his den because he's got a cold.]
[Pinebranch mentors Shadowpaw in ??? already completed 4.]
[Silvermoon mentors Silverpaw in stealth.]
[Finchpelt mentors Lilypaw in Tracking.]
[Brightsnow mentors Cloudpaw in Tracking.]
[Badgertail mentors Flamepaw in stealth.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Lionstar, Snowfoot, Cloudswift, Sandstorm, Mosslake, and Minnowdance go hunting.]
[Robinsong, Feathercurl, Finchpelt, Calmbreeze, Owlpath, and Silvermoon go hunting.]
[Foxtail, Nightclaw, and Brightsnow patrol the territory.]

Leader:
          Lionstar | 82 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Raccoonmask | 58 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Frostwing | 34 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Feathercurl | 40 Moons | Female |
          Snowfoot | 37 Moons | Female |
          Robinsong | 38 Moons | Male
          Minnowdance | 26 Moons | Male
          Foxtail | 24 Moons | Female |
          Nightclaw | 34 Moons | Male |
          Cloudswift | 33 Moons | Male |
          Ravenbones | 34 Moons | Male |
          Mosslake | 50 Moons | Female
          Finchpelt | 46 Moons | Female
          Pinebranch | 42 Moons | Female
          Silvermoon| 61 Moons | Male
          Calmbreeze | 48 Moons | Female
          Badgertail | 43 Moons | Male
          Owlpath | 14 Moons | Male |
          Sandstorm | 21 Moons | Female |

Apprentices:
          Shadowpaw | 10 Moons | Female |
          Lilypaw | 8 Moons | Female |
          Silverpaw | 8 Moons | Male |
          Cloudpaw | 8 Moons | Male |
          Firepaw | 7 Moon | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Queens:
          Flameshine | 34 Moons | Female |

Kits:
          Firepaw | 7 Moon | Female |
          Brindlekit | 6 Moons | Male |
          Nightkit | 6 Moon | Female |
          Rowankit | 2 Moon | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Moorclan | Dinolil1
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Beech Bark x1 | Usage Unknown
    Beech Leaves x1 | Used to carry other herbs
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Ease the swelling of bee stings
    Borage leaves x1 | Increase milk supply and quality, bring down fevers
    Bright Eyes x1 | Cures coughs
    Broom x1 | Helps broken legs and wounds
    Burdock Root x1 | numbs rat bites, good for infected paws and sores
    Burnet x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
    Catchweed x1 | Keeps poultices in place while gentle on skin
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for deadly greencough. Also good for whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes weakened or damaged eyes
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing and soothes cracked paw pads
    Daisy Leaves x1 | Eases aching joints
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also reduces aches and pain, especially good for headaches.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infection and stops bleeding.
    Ivy Leaf x1 | Used to store herbs
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
    Parsley x1 | Cures bellyaches, dries up milk in queens
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Help with sleep; soothe shock, aches and pains. Not for nursing queens.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain and stops bleeding
    Sorrel x1 | Build up appetite, good travelling herb
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Jerboa | x6 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x10 | 1 serving
    Lizard | x4 | 2 servings
    Small Lark (Bird) | x8 | 2 servings
    Sand Viper (Snake) | x2 | 3 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Pinebranch | Shadowpaw | Hunting, Stealth, Tracking, Climbing
    Finchpelt | Lilypaw | Hunting, Stealth
    Silvermoon | Silverpaw | Hunting
    Brightsnow | Cloudpaw | Hunting, Stealth
    Badgertail | Flamepaw | Hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | Skill

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Frostwing and Feathercurl | Cloudkit, Silverkit, + Lilykit
    Lionstar and Snowfoot | Firekit
    Mosslake and Ravenbones | Brindlekit + Nightkit
    Flameshine and Cloudswift | Rowankit
    Raccoonmask and Robinsong | Expecting kits in 1 moon!
    Frostwing and Feathercurl | Expecting kits in 2 moons

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazeClan | Post 46

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Archive: HazeClan Archive
Number of Cats: 151 (76 males | 75 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: Jan. 28th
Servings Needed: 23 (146-152)

---

Still unaware of the whereabouts of a paw-full of his clan, Buzzardstar had grown even more paranoid than before. Although Rookwatcher had joined only a few moons back the calico tom found stability and comfort in the other tom. It didn't take long until the two toms bonded quickly and soon after became mates. The toms adopted both Cloudykit and Zipperkit along with the Alpineblossom's two kits she just recently had. He was proud of his little family, but also scared cats might take the chance to over throw him by using them against him. "I'll show them." Buzzardstar hissed, his tail lashing back and forth as he paced around his den. Rookwatcher had left that morning to be with Alpineblossom, awaiting the arrival of the queen's kits along with spending time with Cloudykit and Zipperkit. Upon thinking over everything one last time, Buzzardstar gave a small nod and left his den. Upon exiting his den, the calico tom was met by both Marigoldthistle and Lynxheart, two of his more trusted elite force members. Buzzardstar whispered to the both of them, before all three cats gave a small nod and Marigoldthistle and Lynxheart took off.

Buzzardstar made his way up to the top of the High Rock, perched there at the top as he waited for his elite force to round up the cats he had instructed them to gather. Before him the tom smirked as he watched the group of cats below gather and stand confused below the High Rock. "Now you may be wondering why I had you gather here and the rest of the clan stay put. Well..." Buzzardstar began, his smirking forming into a sinister grin. Below him stood fourteen confused cats, panic slowly beginning to sink in. "I've decided that you all are no longer needed. Thus, Lynxheart you know what to do." Buzzardstar meowed, flicking his tail. With that Lynxheart lunged at a cowering Pigeonwhisper, pinning the young warrior to the ground and slashing open her throat. A few yowls from the other cats erupted as Buzzardstar's elite force began to attack the others. Although there where many, the elite force some how managed to over power the group of cats, taking each cat down one by one. It wasn't long until the bodies of Gullecho, Browntiger, Rainsong, Mossystone, Littleflame, Tumblecloud, Milkfur, Monarchwing, Quailtuft, Brackengaze, and Aspencreek lied motionless on the ground around Pigeonwhisper's lifeless body.

Only two remained left standing, both heavily wounded and struggling to stand. By now Buzzardstar jumped down to join his group, smiling at what they had done, praising them as he passed by. "Now you two may wounder why your left still standing. It's because I wanted to be the one to end your lives. Ashfang." Buzzardstar meowed, pausing after saying the older medicine cat's name. "I never did like you. Filling cats' heads with hope. Other then that the only reason you stayed around was to to make sure Twigstorm had been fully trained and help with Applepaw's training. Now there doing well with out you and those two week cats wouldn't dare stand up against me like you." the tom meowed, stepping forward and slashing Ashfang's throat. The large and proud gray tom crumbled to the ground in a heap, his last breath escaping his mouth shortly after hitting the ground. "Then there was one." Buzzardstar meowed, turning to face the black and white queen. "B-Buzzardstar, but why. I.. I gave you kits. I love you." the she-cat meowed, her eyes full of fear as she gazed upon the calico tom. "The thing is, I never did." Buzzardstar laughed, stepping even closer to the she-cat. "Alpineblossom. You where used my dear. You gave me two more heirs and thus you are no longer needed. One of the other queens will raise them in your place." And with Buzzardstar's final words to the queen, he pinned the she-cat down and slashed open her throat. "Clean this up." Buzzardstar meowed, flicking his tail before heading towards the nursery. There he was greeted by his love Rookwatcher, the two toms exchanging a tender moment. "Come meet our two new kits. Although young both Zipperkit and Cloudykit have taken a quick liking to the two new kits." Rookwatcher purred.

---

{Hazeclan consumes x23 shrews

Request: n/a
Ceremonies: Beepaw, Pumpkin, Rosepaw, are ready to become a warriors (Beewing and Rosethron).

Other: Tigerleap takes over Skull's training
Crowstrike takes over Cypresspaw's training
Twigstorm and Applepaw grieve for Ashfang
Spidersight, Olivebud, Hazelwing, and Rockshade grieve for Tumblecloud
Whitemoon,Mousestep, and Frostsky grieve for Milkfur
Pricklestrike and Palesnow grieve for Brackengaze
Jayfur, Marshpool, Inkfire, Starlingflight, Turtledove, Heronstrike, Dappledwillow, and Bearclaw hide out in the mountains close to GroveClan for a while.

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: Petalkit, Swiftkit, Cloudykit, and Zipperkit are taken in by Koisplash
Deaths: Gullecho, Browntiger, Rainsong, Mossystone, Littleflame, Tumblecloud, Milkfur, Monarchwing, Quailtuft, Brackengaze, Aspencreek, Pigeonwhisper, Ashfang, and Alpineblossom are murdered

Gathering herbs: n/a
Hunting: Buzzardstar, Amberdrop, Sandfire, Waspflight, Thornpelt, and Leafbreeze
Hunting: Badgerstrike, Sparkfire, Sheeppelt, Twilight, Rowangaze, and Icepetal
Hunting: Darkflower, Sedgling, Whispcloud, Jack, Yewberry, and Elmbranch
Hunting: Sootpelt, Foxfire, Willowstripe, Newt, Echoripple, and Clifftalon
Patrolling: Batwing, Hornetpaw, Maplebreeze, Wraith, Windsong, and Almondfall
Patrolling: Oakfang, Beepaw, Tansypetal, Azaleacurrent, Shorelight, and Warblercall
Patrolling: Emberspark, Rosepaw, Pumapounce, Snowcreek, Robinheart, and Rookwatcher
Patrolling: Haunt, Pumpkin, Panthertuft, Daffodilpetal, Hawktuft, and Cardinalwing
Training: Tiger/Skull - stalking | Reef/Banshee - hunting | Lynx/Flare - defense | Ghost/Faint - defense | Crow/Cypress - offense | Swivel/Mud - offense | Bright/Sycamore - stalking | Honey/Chestnut - offense | Heather/Cinnamon - defense | Slate/Light - stalking | Marigold/Splash - stalking | Adder/Patch - hunting

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =)

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Leader:
Buzzardstar | 108 moons | Male | x
Lives: ★

Deputy:
n/a

Medicine Cats:
Twigstorm | 57 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Tigerleap | 83 moons | Male | x
Inkfire | 47 moon | Male | x
Badgerstrike | 48 moons | Male | x
Darkflower | 71 moons | Female | x
Sootpelt | 96 moons | Male | x
Batwing | 40 moons | Female | x
Jayfur | 40 moons | Male | x
Marshpool | 40 moons | Female | x
Oakfang | 61 moons | Male | x
Emberspark | 38 moons | Female | x
Ghost | 46 moons | Male | x - missing left ear
Haunt | 53 moons | Male | x
Adderstrike | 37 moons | Male | x
Marigoldthistle | 75 moons | Female | x
Slatestone| 34 moons | Male | x
Reefpool | 78 moons | Male | x
Starlingflight | 32 moons | Male | x
Panthertuft| 30 moons | Female | x
Pumapounce | 47 moons | Male | x
Tansypetal | 29 moons | Female | x
Maplebreeze | 29 moons | Female | x
Lynxheart | 79 moons | Male | x
Willowstripe | 29 moons | Female | x
Brightgaze | 46 moons | Male | x
Turtledove | 78 moons | Female | x
Heatherflame | 54 moons | Female | x
Whispcloud | 29 moons | Male | x
Sheeppelt| 27 moons | Female | x
Swivelspear| 47 moons | Female | x
Sandfire | 31 moons | Male | x
Honeypool | 26 moons | Male | x
Thornpelt| 23 moons | | Male | x
Rowangaze | 24 moons | Male | x
Pricklestrike| 23 moons | Male | x
Yewberry| 24 moons | Female | x
Echoripple | 25 moons | Female | x
Palesnow | 24 moons | Male | x
Windsong | 49 moons | Female | x
Shorelight | 40 moons | Female | x
Robinheart | 40 moons | Female | x
Hawktuft | 21 moons | Male | x
Ploverwing | 21 moons | Male | x
Whitemoon | 22 moons | Male | x
Mousestep | 22 moons | Female | x
Frostsky | 21 moons | Female | x
Mottlesplash | 21 moons | Female | x
Larksong | 20 moons | Female | x
Ospreytalon | 20 moons | Male | x
Lilybriar | 90 moons | Female | x
Viperfang | 90 moons | Male | x
Driftsnow | 17 moons | Male | x
Dunebreeze | 17 moons | Male | x
Ripplesong | 17 moons | Female | x
Crowstrike | 17 moons | Female | x
Stonesong | 17 moons | Male | x
Houndpelt | 17 moons | Male | x
Pebbleblossom| 17 moons | Female | x
Rockshade| 16 moons | Male | x - deaf in left ear
Hazelwing |16 moons | Female | x
Olivebud | 16 moons | Female | x - blind in right eye
Spidersight | 16 moons | Male | x
Minnowfin| 16 moons | Female | x
Tallwhsiker | 35 moons | Female | x
Vulturewing | 25 moons | Female | x
Cardinalwing | 38 moons | Female | x
Rookwatcher | 84 moons | Male | x
Warblercall | 15 moons | Male | x
Almondfall | 15 moons | Male | x
Clifftalon | 14 moons | Male | x - deaf in right ear
Elmbranch | 14 moons | Female | x
Icepetal | 14 moons | Male | x
Leafbreeze | 14 moons | Female | x
Daffodilpetal | 69 moons | Female | x
Snowcreek | 62 moons | Female | x
Azaleacurrent | 24 moons | Female | x
Wraith | 13 moons | Female | x
Newt | 13 moons | Female | x
Jack | 13 moons | Male | x
Twilight | 13 moons | Male | x - deaf
Waspflight | 16 moons | Male | x
Amberdrop | 18 moons | Female | x
Sparkfire | 18 moons | Male | x
Sedgeling | 17 moons | Male | x
Foxfire | 36 moons | Male | x

Apprentices:
Applepaw | 18 moons | Female | x
Skull | 13 moons | Male | x
Banshee | 13 moons | Female | x
Pumpkin | 13 moons | Female | x - mute
Rosepaw | 16 moons | Male | x
Beepaw | 12 moons | Male | x
Hornetpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Cypresspaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Mudpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Sycamorepaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Chestnutpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
Cinnamonpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Flarepaw | 10 moons | Male | Orange One
Faintpaw | 10 moons | Female | White One
Lightpaw | 8 moons | Female | x
Splashpaw | 8 moons | Male | x
Patchpaw | 8 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Koisplash | 39 moons | Female | x
Daisytip | 43 moon | Female | x
Mintleaf | 45 moons | Female | x
Bearclaw | 78 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 77 moons | Female | x
Shadefire | 75 moons | Female | x
Heronstrike | 56 moons | Female | x
Dappledwillow | 70 moons | Female | x
Cougarshadow | 49 moons | Female | x
Pineshade | 54 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Flashkit | 5 moons | Female | x
Butterflykit | 5 moons | Female | x
Flickerkit | 5 moons | Male | x
Magpiekit | 4 moons | Female | Left Side
Jaykit | 4 moons | Male | Right Side
Rootkit | 2 moons | Male | Far Left
Hootkit | 2 moons | Female | Middle Left
Branchkit | 2 moons | Female | Middle Right
Swoopkit | 2 moons | Male | Far Right
Kestrelkit | 2 moons | Female | x
Frogkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Cloudykit | 2 moons | Male | x
Zipperkit | 2 moons | Male | x
Rapidkit | 1 moons | Female | x
Beetlekit | 4 moons | Male | x
Petalkit | 0 moons | Female | left babe
Swiftkit | 0 moons | Male | right babe
Alpinekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Ghostkit | 0 moons | Female | x - blind
Lynxkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Seedkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Beetlekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Acornkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Hurricanekit | 0 moons | Female | x
Pepperkit | 0 moons | Female | 1st
Gladekit | 0 moons | Male | 2nd
Raisinkit | 0 moons | Male | 3rd
Cherrykit | 0 moons | Female | 4th
Tigerkit | 0 moons | Male | 5th
Russetkit | 0 moons | Male | x
Eveningkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Frecklekit | 0 moons | Male | x
Morningkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Peridotkit | 4 moons | Female | x
Tawnykit | 3 moons | Female | left babe
Cinderkit | 3 moons | Male | right babe

Elders:
Blizzardstorm | 135 moons | Male | x
Smokepatch | 121 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Twigstorm | Applepaw | 3 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
Tigerleap | Skull | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Reefpool | Banshee | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Lynxheart | Flarepaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Ghost | Faintpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Mousestep | Hornetpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Crowstrike | Cypresspaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Swivelspear | Mudpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Brightgaze | Sycamorepaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Honeypool| Chestnutpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Heatherflame | Cinnamonpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Slatestone | Lightpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Marigoldthistle | Splashpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
Adderstrike | Patchpaw | 1 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x17 | 1 serving
Shrew | x2| 1 serving
Rabbit | x24 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x15 | 2 servings
Stoat | x6 | 2 servings
All Birds | x11 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 3
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 2
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 3
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 4
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 2
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 2
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 2
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 3
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 2
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 1
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 2
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 2
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 4
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 3
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 2
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 6
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 3
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 pm

DiamondDogg wrote:
Number of Cats: 14 | Servings Used: 3 | Prey Eaten: x1 squirrel, x1 mouse | Starpool Visit: N/A | Mod: Winter |

{Snowpaw joins SilverClan and is apprenticed to Swiftwind}
{Swiftwind attempts to teach Snowpaw [Fishing I] }
{Slatepelt and Autumnpatch hunt}
{Applegaze and Blackdash patrol the borders}

-Patrols-
XXXXX-Hunting- [Slatepelt, Autumnpatch]
XXXXX-Border- [Applegaze, Blackdash]
XXXXX-Herb Gathering- []
Training

XXXXXSwiftwind attempts to teach Snowpaw Fishing I
XXXXXNone

Leader:
          Snowstar | 44 Moons | Female | .-.

Deputy:
          Swiftwind | 47 Moons | Male | .-.

Medicine Cat:
          Shadowleap | 31 Moons | Male | .-.

Warriors:
          Slatepelt | 61 Moons | Male | .-.
          Autumnpatch | 29 Moons | Female | .-.
          Applegaze | 36 Moons | Female | .-.
          Blackdash | 36 Moons | Tom | .-.

Apprentices:
          Snowpaw | 7 Moons | Tom | .-.

Queens:

Kits:
          Rockkit | 1 Moons | Male | .-.
          Dapplekit | 1 Moons | Female | .-.
          Maplekit | 1 Moons | Female | .-.
          Sandkit | 1 Moons | Tom | .-.
          Wishkit | 1 Moons | Female | .-.
          Snowkit | 1 Moons | Female | .-.

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | OPEN | Username
    East | OPEN | Username
    South | OPEN | Username
    West | OPEN | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage (x2) | produces more milk, brings down fever,
    soothes bad bellies,
    relieves tight chests
    Catchweed (x1) | holds on
    poultices
    Catmint (x1) | cures greencough
    and whitecough
    Dock Leavs (x1) | Soothes scratches
    and sore pads
    Marigold (x1) | stops infection,
    bleeding, inflammation in
    joints
    Lovage (x2) | mixed with
    bright-eye to cure coughs
    Lavender (x1) | cures fever,
    chills, and hide scent of death

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings each
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings each
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings each
    Large Birds | x1 | 3 servings each
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings each

Predators:
    Large Birds
    Fox (rare)
    Badgers (very rare)

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Hunting,
    Fighting I,
    Fighting II,
    Advanced Fighting (optional),
    Fishing I,
    Fishing II,
    Swimming,
    Tree Climbing I,
    Tree Climbing II,
    Advanced Tree Climbing (optional)
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Hunting,
    Fighting I,
    Fighting II,
    Advanced Fighting (optional),
    Fishing I,
    Fishing II,
    Swimming,
    Tree Climbing I,
    Tree Climbing II,
    Advanced Tree Climbing (optional)

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Unknown Parents | Applegaze, Blackdash
    Name and Name | Kits
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 15

Postby hazilnut » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Greenleaf

A blanket of storm clouds hover over the clan and shows no sign of budging anytime soon judging by the still air. Though it does block the sun there's something ominous about the humid lingering air and the rolling shadows. Some cats even swear they saw lightning flickering in the distance or feel the plasma crackling around their ears, raising their fur either by electricity or fear.
[Moorclan] [Fireclan / Deathclan] [Robinclan] [Eagleclan] [The Empire Of The Gods] [Springclan] [Beachclan] [Winterclan] [Brookclan] [Darkclan] [Pipistrelleclan] [Moonclan] [Voidclan] [Shaded Skies] [Isle of Pagtuklas] [Mirageclan] [Strawclan]

LooneyLani wrote:
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - Mountainstar requests a warrior
patrols - Ivynose, Bloompaw, Featherwillow, Stonepaw, Echobreeze & Oakpaw go hunting in the forest, Stoneburr, Dewpaw, Barkspring, Twigpaw, Streammist & Songpaw go hunting near the lake / Mountainstar, Halfpaw, Snowtail, Sunpaw, Beargaze & Cherrypaw patrol the North and East borders, Larksong, Ashpaw, Foxtrot, Sleekpaw, Minnowstream & Icypaw patrol the South and West borders / Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs
relationships/kitting - Mountainstar caught a rare moment of open affection from Blossomspeck, Foxtrot has made a habit of complimenting Stoneburr & the newly arrived Autumnleaf has already found herself drawn to Barkspring
mentoring - Larksong trains Ashpaw in climbing & Snowtail trains Sunpaw in climbing / Stoneburr trains Dewpaw in stalking & Featherwillow trains Stonepaw in stalking
rank changes - Oakkit, Cherrykit, Crowkit, Icykit, Bloomkit, Halfkit, Songkit, Mothkit, Sleekkit & Sootkit become apprentices! Foxtrot, Beargaze, Minnowstream, Barkspring, Streammist, Echobreeze, Ivynose & Mountainstar are appointed as mentors, Ivynose returns to her duty as deputy & Echobreeze returns to the rank of hunter

mod notes - had to double up on apprentices XD
consumes - Moonclan consumes 7 servings, finishing off a bird, a hare & a mouse

► Ivynose's hunting patrol catches x1 hare & x2 small fish
► Stoneburr's hunting patrol catches x2 birds & x1 squirrel
► Mountainstar's patrol finds nothing of interest
► Larksong's patrol finds nothing of interest
► The medicine cats gather x1 burdock root, x1 alder bark & x1 stinging nettle
► Ashpaw learns stalking instead of climbing
► Sunpaw fails climbing
► Dewpaw learns stalking
► Stonepaw learns stalking
► mod notes: doubling up is fine, it'll just count as an action for every apprentice trained. Pulling aside the curtain a little bit I'm not going to start rolling for heatstroke until your apprentice situation because I'm kind of to blame for the overload ahaha. Let me know if you don't want me to roll for training "mutations" as seen in Ashpaw.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((016))

Postby LooneyLani » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 37
Servings Needed: 7
Moonpool Visit: 20th of March
*archive*

text

requests - n/a
patrols - Mountainstar, Stoneburr, Dewpaw, Streammist, Songpaw & Echobreeze go hunting in the forest, Ivynose, Bloompaw, Featherwillow, Stonepaw, Barkspring & Sandpaw go hunting near the lake / Larksong, Ashpaw, Foxtrot, Crowpaw, Beargaze & Robinpaw patrol the North and East borders, Snowtail, Sunpaw, Minnowstream, Icypaw, Kestrelfire & Mothpaw patrol the South and West borders / Blossomspeck & Lilypaw gather herbs
relationships/kitting - Autumnleaf is due! Lilypaw stands by to assist Blossomspeck
mentoring - Larksong & Minnowstream train Ashpaw, Icypaw and Sootpaw in climbing, Snowtail, Foxtrot & Kestrelfire train Sunpaw, Crowpaw, Sleekpaw, Cherrypaw and Mothpaw in tracking / Stoneburr & Mountainstar train Dewpaw and Halfpaw in tracking, Featherwillow, Streammist & Ivynose train Stonepaw, Songpaw and Bloompaw in swimming, Barkspring trains Twigpaw & Sandpaw in hunting, and Echobreeze trains Oakpaw in stalking
rank changes - Peachkit, Robinkit & Hawkkit become apprentices! Kestrelfire returns to the rank of warrior and is appointed as a mentor, but due to her relation swaps with Beargaze & Lilypaw is almost ready to become a healer (next post)

mod notes - ahhah all good (I also added the list of mentors & training skills below), and yeah that's perfectly fine with me :) - just adding a quick little note, you forgot to add the requested warrior XD
consumes - Moonclan consumes 7 servings, finishing off 2x squirrels and one bird

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 46 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 39 moons | Female |

Healer:
          Blossomspeck | 51 moons | Female |

To Be Healer:
          Lilypaw | 12 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Snowtail | 38 moons | Male |
          Larksong | 40 moons | Female |
          Foxtrot | 52 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 48 moons | Male |
          Minnowstream | 64 moons | Female |
          Kestrelfire | 27 moons | Female |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 54 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 56 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 46 moons | Male |
          Streammist | 56 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 41 moons | Female |

To Be Warriors:
          Sunpaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Ashpaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Cherrypaw | 7 moons | Female |
          Crowpaw | 7 moons | Male |
          Icypaw | 7 moons | Female |
          Mothpaw | 7 moons | Female | (grey)
          Sleekpaw | 7 moons | Male | (top left)
          Sootpaw | 7 moons | Male | (top right)
          Peachpaw | 6 moons | Female |
          Robinpaw | 6 moons | Male |
          Hawkpaw | 6 moons | Male |

To Be Hunters:
          Dewpaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Stonepaw | 8 moons | Male | - mute
          Twigpaw | 11 moons | Female | (left)
          Sandpaw | 11 moons | Male | (right)
          Oakpaw | 7 moons | Male |
          Bloompaw | 7 moons | Female |
          Halfpaw | 7 moons | Female |
          Songpaw | 7 moons | Female | (bottom)

Kit Mothers:
          Autumnleaf | 64 moons | Female | - 0 moons

Kits:

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 145 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 144 | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Fireclan | Galipaygo
    South | Robinclan | Savages

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough | 1
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 1
    Cobweb | bleeding | 1
    Dandelion | painkiller | 1
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 1
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 4
    Goatweed | grief | 1
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Ragwort leaves | aching joints & strength | 1
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 3
    Lamb's ear | strength | 1
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 2
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 1
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 1
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Stinging nettle | swelling, wounds, infection & induces vomiting | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking/scenting, climbing, amateur hunting
    Larksong | Ashpaw | 2 | tracking (I changed the 'stalking' to 'tracking' - hope thats okay), climbing
    Snowtail | Sunpaw | 2 | tracking
    Foxtrot | Crowpaw & Sleekpaw | 1 | tracking
    Minnowstream | Icypaw & Sootpaw | 1 | climbing
    Kestrelfire | Cherrypaw & Mothpaw | 1 | tracking
    Beargaze | Peachpaw, Robinpaw & Hawkpaw | 0 |
    Hunters - stalking, tracking/scenting, swimming, hunting, amateur combat
    Stoneburr | Dewpaw | 2 | stalking, tracking
    Featherwillow | Stonepaw | 2 | stalking, swimming
    Barkspring | Twigpaw & Sandpaw | 1 | hunting
    Streammist | Songpaw | 1 | swimming
    Echobreeze | Oakpaw | 1 | stalking
    Ivynose | Bloompaw | 1 | swimming