Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby jouska. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 am

Asterclan
Number of Cats: Four | Males: Two | Females: Two
Next Patrol: 5:00 AM [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/12/17

[ Border Patrol: Pinefur ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Oatstar, Sheepclaw, & Waspfur ]
Sheepclaw sighed. She wanted nothing more than to be tucked under the warm moss of her nest, but she knew from experience that not sending out daily hunting patrols would come back to bite her in the butt. After hauling herself upright, she awoke Waspfur to tell him that he would be on the hunting patrol. With a groan, and a sympathetic smile in return, the male warrior followed Sheepclaw out into the open where they found Oatstar exiting her den. The trio then set out into the wilderness.

Leader:
          Oatstar | 47 Moons | Female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sheepclaw | 25 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Pinefur | 20 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Waspfur | 17 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | Flower

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
    Ally Clans:
    Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Oak Leaves x 1 | Prevents infection.
    Rush x 1 | Mends broken bones.
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection.
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches/sore pads/the pain of wounds.
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds.
    Catmint x1 | Cures greencough & whitecough.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature & heals
    aches/pains.

Fresh-Kill Pile (11 Servings) (3rd Post):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x1 | 2 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x1 | 3 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 am

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 20

With all of the apprentices gone, the camp was much quieter. However, beside the lake, their territory was alive with sound. Windpaw, Pebblepaw, Doepaw, and Stagpaw were having their tour of the territory. Nutpaw was being punished for her behavior at the gathering and was being forced to learn basic herb knowledge and the hunting crouch while her siblings learned cool battle moves. She would have to learn them later. Ashpaw was preparing for her swim across the lake. And Smokepaw, in the midst of everything, was just learning some normal battle moves.
Acornpounce passed them, Deerstep trailing behind. "Herbs herbs herbs," he half-hummed, half-sang as he pranced along. The apprentices giggled as he passed.
Soon after, the hunting and border patrols passed. Smokepaw noticed Iceberry staring at Tumbleflight, but blushed and looked away when she saw him watching her. He wondered when they would become mates - StarClan knew the Clan didn't need more kits with all of these apprentices, but Tumbleflight was beginning to return her interest. He briefly felt bad for Weaselthroat, but he knew she would bounce back and find a better cat to spend her life with.

[ Nutpaw, Windpaw, Pebblepaw, Doepaw, Stagpaw, Ashpaw, Starlingpaw, Smokepaw, and Stoatpaw train.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Cloud-dapple, Silverwing, Tumbleflight, Iceberry, Heathershade, and Littleglow go on a hunting patrol.
Mothflame, Herontuft and Barkstone go on patrol.
The Clan uses up four servings of prey - a catfish, a water vole, and a toad. ]

Leader:
          Troutstar | 50 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Silverwing | 48 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cats:
          Deerstep | 42 moons | Tom | X
          Acornpounce | 26 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Herontuft | 52 | Tom | X
          Littleglow | 43 moons | Tom | X
          Weaselthroat | 27 moons | She-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 21 moons | Tom | X
          Iceberry | 18 moons | She-cat | X
          Barkstone | 18 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbleflight | 23 moons | Tom | X
          Heathershade | 33 moons | She-cat | X
          Scorchbreeze | 24 moons | Tom | X
          Mothflame | 52 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloud-dapple | 59 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X
          Stoatpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
          Nutpaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Starlingpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
          Smokepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Windpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X
          Pebblepaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X
          Doepaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X
          Stagpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SageClan | kaden
    PineClan | voidgear.
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    HawkClan | slytherin_pureblood.
    AspenClan | tree~racer
    BirchClan | .galaxy.

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds
    Cobwebs x2 | Soaks up and stops bleeding
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds
    Chervil x1 | Helps infected wounds, bellyaches, and kitting
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | Can ease pain and help stop bleeding during kitting
    Narcissus x1 | Can help a queen while kitting
    Burdock Root x1 | Cures infection when chewed into a pulp
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches
    Coltsfoot x1 | Helps with shortness of breath when chewed into a pulp
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up
    Tansy x1 | Good for curing coughs if eaten in small doses
    Catmint x2 | Best remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds and will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Horsetail x1 |Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Mouse bile x1 | Forces ticks to fall off
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Perch | x2 | 6 servings
    Carp | x2 | 6 servings
    Catfish | x1 | 2 servings
    Water Voles | x1 | 1 serving
    Toads | x1 | 1 serving
    Grebes [ Birds ] | x2 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Weaselthroat | Ashpaw | 3
    Tumbleflight | Nutpaw | 2
    Iceberry | Starlingpaw | 2
    Barkstone | Stoatpaw | 2
    Herontuft | Smokepaw | 1
    Heathershade | Pebblepaw | 0
    Minnowleap | Doepaw | 0
    Scorchbreeze | Stagpaw | 0
    Cloud-dapple | Windpaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
    Pinkkit | Stillborn

Mates:
    Herontuft and Cloud-dapple
    Troutstar and Silverwing
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: February 12

Ashenclaw was very excited when Emberstar appointed him Frostpaw's mentor. Even though she was a lot calmer than a six-moon old apprentice would usually be, he liked her and looked forward to teaching her. To familiarize her with the territory, he decided to take her on border patrol with him, as well as Patchthorn. The little she-cat smiled as they left the camp.

[ Willowcloud goes herb hunting
Patchthorn, Ashenclaw, and Frostpaw go on border patrol
Emberstar goes hunting ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 32 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 35 | M | X

Medicine Cat:
        Willowcloud | 24 | F | X

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 37 | M | X

Apprentices:
        Frostpaw | 6 | F | X

Queens:
        none

Kits:
        none

Elders:
        none

Mates:
        Name and Name
        Name and Name

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | open
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        be used to bind broken bones
        Borage Leaves | x1 | Produces more and better
        milk, also brings down fevers
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Poppy seed | x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        or distress, and eases pain
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
        Vole | x1 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
        Hare | x2 | 3 servings
        Robin | x1 | 3 servings
        Total | 7 | 15 servings

Mentors:
        Ashenclaw | Frostpaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Bumbletear wrote:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Whisperstar smiled as she walked through the woods. She was on patrol once again, but this time, she was with her Deputy Whitefoot. She hadn't spent much time with the tomcat as of late, so that was why she had asked him to patrol with her, so she could get to know him a little better.

Whitefoot's striped tail rippled. He was on patrol with Whisperstar, and was trying to think up a way to ask her about her life before Lunarclan. Shadowtail and Hawkthorn had told them about their previous lives as loners, and he had admitted that before the starry cats came to him, he had been quite the happy kittypet. Of course Shadowtail wasn't likely to let him live that down for some time, but that was fine by him. But Whisperstar...all she had said was that she had once fallen in love, but before she could do anything about it, the cat she had loved had gone away.

Shadowtail smiled as she walked alongside her brother. She couldn't believe he had found his way to Lunarclan! It was so amazing. For the past few days, they had caught up mostly, and learned more about the background of Whitefoot. Whisperstar hadn't shared much, but Shadowtail just figured that was because she was super ashamed of it for some reason. But honestly, after hearing Whitefoot confess about being a former kittypet, well...Shadowtail didn't think there was anything more embarrassing than that.

Hawkthorn smiled. His new name was a little different, but at least he had been able to keep the prefix 'Hawk' since that was his former name. Now when introducing himself, he just had to remember to add '-thorn' to it. His sister didn't seem to have any problems with that, so he hoped it would come smoothly to him soon. The two of them were hunting near the Western Border, which was made out of a roaring river.

[Whisperstar and Whitefoot are on patrol]
[Shadowtail and Hawkthorn are hunting near the West Border - River]
[Prey Used - Raven and Vole]

Whisperstar was a little disturbed by the silence of her deputy. She was use to his little successful attempts at small talk and yet here he was, silent. She glanced over and him and saw that he was in thought. Head down, eyes slightly narrowed. Worried and a bit confused, Whisperstar called to him. "Whitefoot? Are you alright?" The deputy immediately looked up as if someone just stepped on his tail or something. "Oh, yes, sorry. I was just... thinking about something." He admitted, causing the black and white molly to chuckle softly. "I noticed. What's on your mind?" She decided to ask, making the deputy sigh. Her asking him was way easier than thinking about it on his own. "Well, it's about your past.." He began, watching as Whisperstar's smile slowly dwindled. It was a topic she didn't want to discuss. Not with him. Not right now. Maybe not ever. But if she pushed it off once again, he'd only think on it more. Or so she he believed. She could tell him a small bit maybe? Sedate his curiosity. Though, just as she hehe opened her mouth, a cat appeared right before them, catching them both by surprise. "Oh..." The cat said, before tilting their head. "Am I interrupting something?"

While on patrol, Whisperstar and Whitefoot found a Medicine Cat.
You may choose 5 herbs from here to start your storage
While hunting, Shadowtail and Hawkthorn caught 1 Rabbit and 1 Mouse

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Ravenstar's tail rippled as he walked the path to the moonpool. Leaning down to touch the waters, he did so, and then curled up to dream. Once with Starclan, he began to speak. "Hello Starclan. Ivyclan has been growing slowly, but we are still strong. I ask that you could send me a queen, so that her kits might grow up true warriors of Ivyclan."

-

Owlsong smiled as she walked along the edge of the lake. But she shook out her pelt, forcing her to focus on the task at hand, herb hunting.

-

Smokebreath crept through the forest, hoping to come across some good prey

[Ravenstar | Moonpool | Asking for a Queen]
[Owlsong | Herb Hunting | North Border | Lake]
[Smokebreath | Hunting | West Border | Forest]
[Clan ate x1 Squirrel]

Owlsong hummed to herself as she picked one last herb from the waters around the lake. Marigold always grew best around here and the medicine cat was always happy to pick some. They smelled so sweet too. An added bonus she may say. Looking at her stack she nodded, feeling as if sheshe picked enough, and turned to go home. Though as she turned around, she saw a molly, sitting down and clearly exhausted. Sure that her herbs won't disappear, Owlsong dashed over and eyed her, immediately taking note of her thick belly. "Miss? Are you ok? Are you kitting now?" She asked, ready to run back and grab some herbs if so. The she-cat just looked up and smiledbefore shaking her head slowly. She opened her maw to speak, but for a few good moments, nothing came out. "Long... travel.... really... thirsty...." She said, gazing longingly at the water that she was so close to and yet so far from. Owlsong respected how far the molly actually managed to come on her own. "Hold on a moment, I'll get you some." She said softly before turning to grab some moss off a nearby tree. As she helped the queen, Ravenstar appeared suddenly, just as she returned with soaked moss for the queen. "There you are! Come on and help me get her back on her feet and too camp." She ordered him. And with his help, Owlsong was able to take the queen back to camp. Of course, she had to run back and blend grab her herbs. Can't forget those.

Starclan has sent you a Queen! She will be due in 2 moons
While herb hunting, Owlsong found Coltsfoot and Marigold
While hunting, Smokebreath caught 1 Rabbit and 1 Hare

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Nyeh Heh Heh!! wrote:
Flurryclan
" Mama, we gotta be careful! We scented fox on our territory. " Rosemask meowed when she and Oakstream padded into her den. Luckystar frowned, but nodded. " Those mouse-brained foxes better be off our territory, let's take a large patrol out and see if we find him. " " Ok mum. "
" Cinderleaf, your in-charge while we're gone. " Luckystar meowed to her medicine cat. She nodded and padded over towards Jaytalon.
{Luckystar, Eagletalon, Oakstream, Rosemask, Darkmask, Dawnpaws, and Jaychirp go on a patrol looking for the fox!}

Hawkpaw and Blacknose padded towards the spot where they usually trained. " Alright, let's get started. " he meowed.
{Hawkpaw and Blacknose train!}

As the group neared, Rosemask and Oakstream leading the way, they all stood guarded and on edge. Who knew how many of them their were and who know what they were capable of. Luckystar was the one most worried for the safety of his clan. All cats serving under him and all becoming like a family to him. It would devastate him if any of them were harmed. "Right here!" Her daughter Rosemask said. Luckystar, though dreading everything, stood strong and padded forward.the scent of the fox was strong, but luckily she only scented at least too. Though that number wasn't entirely good either. "I've got it's scent! This way!" Eagletalon announced, beginning to lead the group elsewhere. "Proceed with caution. Do not take action without my command." Luckystar announced once they reached what looked to be a den. It reeked with the scent of fox and it made them sick. "Hey you dumb fox! I know you're in there!" Darkmask barked bravely, earning a bit of respect from his clanmates but also a small wave of fear.
A growl sounded from withing and moments later the group saw the large form of the fox pad out of the den. It's growl grew deeper as it glared at them, even letting out a threatening bark. Eagletalon took the initiative and ordered that they circle around it. Though Luckystar felt that dread grow as she stared at the single fox. Where is the other one? The fox, saw that it was outnumbered but it didn't back down. Instead, it leaped at the first cat nearby. Oakstream. The warrior stood frozen for a moment in fear but he regained himself just in time to jump out of the way of the fox and it's sharp fangs. He jumped and it, claws out stretched as he managed to land on its back and deliver a sharp bite to its neck. The fox managed to turn his head and pull the warrior off of them with their jaw, throwing him to the ground. But before he could do more, the other members of the group were on the attack. The fox was formidable but even it couldn't hold back the whole mass of cats. Luckystar gave a powerful slash against its neck and it yowled in pain. She howled in triumph as it wobbled and Darkmask gave the finishing blow, killing the fox. The group gave and collective victory howl until on cat let out one of pain. Everyone turned to see Eagletalon under the might of another fox. Luckystar froze, watching her mate battle, watching as he yowled once more from being harshly bitten in his shoulder. Jaychirp ran over and tackled the fox off and with the help of Dawnpaws and Rosemask, who was angered by the attack on her father, they managed to take it down. Luckystar ran over to Eagletalon to see him writhing in pain on the ground. "Someone go get Cinderleaf!" She shouted immediately before laying beside him and giving him careful licks. His shoulder looked bad and she was extremely worried. He'd be ok... right?

The group managed to kill the two foxes on their territory.
Unfortunately, Eagletalon was badly injured. He needs Goldenrod and Horsetail to be healed.
While training, Hawkpaw learned the Climbing skill

Phina Wolf wrote:
SwiftClan
SilverStar watched on with amusement as ShadowFlight began to instruct their new apprentice, SweetPaw, in the intricacies of hunting. He was currently explaining important things to keep track of while on the trail of any kind of animal.

“Now SweetPaw. It doesn’t matter what, you are tracking, you must always stay alert to your surroundings. Even if you are tracking something as harmless as a mouse, you must stay alert. There are other creatures in the plains of SwiftClan, and not all fear cats. Also, when you are tracking, stalking, hunting, whatever, be mindful of your tail. This is one of the hardest things to master, so we are going to be mindful of it right away. So, SweetPaw, from what I just said in that inordinately long lecture, what do you think are the fundamentally of hunting?”

SweetPaw took a deep breath, “Don’t wait for the perfect prey, take what you can get. Don’t torture your prey. Stay focused. Pay attention to your surroundings. Don’t forget your tail.” she looked up hopefully into they eyes of her mentor, “How’d I do?”

He beamed at her, “Let’s see, shall we? SilverStar, care to join us on a hunting expedition?” SweetPaw’s eyes widened, and she beamed up at ShadowFlight.

“I would be honored.” SilverStar replied, standing. The tree of them slipped off into the tall grass, ears pricked for their prey.

{SilverStar, ShadowFlight, SweetPaw - hunting}

Admittedly, Sweetpaw had never hunted for herself. She always had someone there with her to help. So this was a completely new experience. She had listened to Shadowflight and kept his words in mind as she watched a mouse from a little ways away. "Tail down. Check. Surroundings? Check. Focused? Check." She ran her mental list in her mind before she stalked a bit forward. The wind from behind her and she liked the feeling. Though at that moment, the mouse looked up and saw her before running off. She sat up straight and pouted a little. "What did I do wrong?" She asked out loud, only for Shadowflight to come in and rest his tail lightly on her shoulder. "It is important that you stay downwind of your prey." "Why?" "Because the wind can carry your scent. The prey will smell you before they see you." Sweetpaw tilted her head and bit before nodding. "Can I try again?" She asked, looking determined. "Yes of course." The deputy nodded before watching her go off quietly to find her next catch. "I see you've found a new friend?" Silverstar teased with a slight nudge to her deputy. He chuckled before shrugging. "She's grown on me already." He admitted before noticing Sweetpaw's tail in the air as she stalked a squirrel. The squirrel was gone in a flash and the apprentice pouted again. "Excuse me." ShadowFlight laughed before moving to go talk to the little white molly.

While hunting, your patrol caught 1 bird and 2 mice
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:01 pm

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Fifteen | Males - 7 | Females - 8
Month: Fifteen
Prey Used: 4 servings
Next Moonpool visit: Feb 12
Next Gathering: Feb ? 12 pm UTC

Jinxstar returned to camp with his patrol from the gathering to find a new cat sitting in camp talking to Blackberry.

"Who is this?" Jinxstar asked as he walked up to his medicince cat.

"The new warrior that you asked Starclan for." Blackberry said simply.

"My name is Birch, I was drawn here from my old home when two-legs started to make weird things on it. A starry cat in my dreams led me to this place and told me to find you." The new tom said as he looked up at Jinxstar.

Birch was slightly smaller then Jinxstar, and was more lean of build then most of the other cats in camp. If Jinxstar did not know better, he would have sworn that Birch was Willowbolt's brother, since they looked so similar.

"Birch, if you wish to join my clan then you will need to have a different name. Since I try not to make cat's change their name fully, your warrior name will be Birchfeather." Jinxstar said as he gave him a bow and walked towards the nursery to check on Blackmouth and Willowbolt.

"Follow me, bud, I will show you were we sleep." Flintshade said as he led Birchfeather to the warrior's den.

Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw followed slowly, smiling at each other.

"How was it?" Willowbolt asked in a soft whisper, obviously upset that she was not able to attend.

"It went well, we are now allies with Thicketclan, whom we share a boarder with. How is she?" Jinxstar asked as he glanced at Blakcmouth.

"Everything went well, she had one kit and it looks just like her." Willowbolt said as she gave a large yawn.

Jinxstar nuzzled her gently before heading to his own den to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up and stretched. He walked out onto his perch to watch the rest of his clan wake up. Tanagerpelt was already bringing prey to Blackmouth, and Brindlethorn was sharing prey with his family. The kits were growing up strong, but he wondered why Frecklekit had not started talking like her siblings. Jinxstar jumped down off his perch to talk to Skydapple.

"Skydapple, have you had Blackberry look at Frecklekit recently? I would imagine that she should be talking by now." Jinxstar said to the parents in a low tone, not wanting to alert the rest of the clan.

"I am going to take her in after we are finished eating. I am worried that she might be mute, my mother had said something about her aunt or uncle being mute." Skydapple said with a sigh.

"She is a perfectly healthy and strong kit otherwise, though, right dear?" Brindlethorn pointed out with a slight edge to his tone.

Skydapple nodded, knowing how the subject upset Brindlethorn. With Ashkit being so small and frail, to have another kit in their first litter with a problem would not make him happy, and the last thing that she wanted was to have him upset.

Jinxstar nodded in agreement and went to his perch to make announcements. Skydapple quickly finished with her meal and ushered Frecklekit to come with her. Brindlethorn kept an eye on the other two while their mother was away.

"What can I do for you, Skydapple?" Blackberry asked as she trotted out of her den to meet the two she-cats.

"Frecklekit has not started talking yet." Skydapple said as she looked down at her daughter.

Frecklekit gave an indignant huff as she looked at the medicine cat.

"Frecklekit, is there a reason you have not started talking?" Blackberry asked the kit directly.

Frecklekit just looked at her paws, seeming to pout. Blackberry saw that the question was getting her nowhere, so she tried a different approach. She walked around to the back of Frecklekit and carefully clawed at the kits tail, enough that she would feel it but not enough to hurt her.

Frecklekit squeaked and jumped, turning around and glaring at Blackberry. She opened her mouth and seemed to be trying to say something, but nothing came out. Soon enough, though, Frecklekit got exasperated and growled, hissing at herself for her lack of ability to speak.

"Well, she is able to make some kind of noise, so she is not a true mute. I am thinking that she is just taking longer to grasp the spoken language and will start to speak soon enough." Blackberry said simply, "Sometimes kittens do not start speaking until well into their apprenticeship."

With that last sentence, Blackberry turned and walked out into the clearing, Skydapple returned to Brindlethorn and relayed the news. Brindlethorn was satisfyed and perked up when he heard his leader's call.

All cats old enough to catch their own prey, join in the center of the clearing for a clan meeting!" He called as he watched his clan gather beneath him, "Today i want to have Birchfeather come out on a patrol with me, since he is new to the clan and needs to be shown the territory. Skydapple, I would like for you to go out on a hunting patrol with Brindlethorn, Velvetrabbit, Flintshade, Barkclaw, and Tanagerpelt. It is about time that you get out of camp for a bit. Willowbolt will be able to watch your kits while you are gone." Jinxstar concluded as he jumped down from his perch and led Birchfeather out of camp.

Brindlethorn flicked his tail and led his hunting patrol out of camp silently, followed by Blackberry, who needed to find more herbs. Willowbolt laid in a patch of sun as she watched the three kits tussle.

[i forgot to mention this in my last post, so i will put it in this one Jinxstar and Willowbolt are mates and want kits right away]
[Jinxstar and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Blackberry - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn, Velvetrabbit, Flintshade, Tanagerpelt, Barkclaw, and Skydapple - hunting patrol]
[Willowbolt - Kitsitting Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Stormkit]
[Blackmouth and Hollowkit - in the nursery]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 50 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Brindlethorn | 31 moons | Male | X ACTING DEPUTY

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 32 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Velvetrabbit | 28 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 22 moons | Male| X
          Barkclaw | 16 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpelt | 13 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 12 moons| Male | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender |

Queens:
          Willowbolt | 30 moons | Female | X DUE IN TWO MOONS
          Skydapple | 40 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 26 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Frecklekit | 4 | Female | X
          Ashkit | 4 | Male | X
          Stormkit | 4 | Male | X
          Hollowkit | 0 moons | Female | X original reference

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Name | Name | 0 | Learned:

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormkit, Ashkit, Frecklekit
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowkit
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to ?

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x1]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x4]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x1]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile
    1 serving Snakes x1
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x1
    1-2 servings *Brook Trout x0
    2-3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x0
    1 serving *Finch x0
    2 servings *Grouse x0
    1 serving *Sandpiper x0
    1 serving *Thrush x0
    1 serving *Blackbird x0
    2 serving *Crow x0
    2 servings *Raven x1
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x0
    2-3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x1
    1 serving Vole x0

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Clan Name | Username
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (15)
Brindlethorn: 18 (14)
Blacberry: 20 (13)
Willowbolt: 18 (12)
Skydapple: 30 (11)
Barkpaw: 6 (10)
Tanagerpaw: 6 (7)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (5)
Stormcloud: 0 (4)
Ashleaf: 0 (4)
Frecklesnow: 0 (4)
Flintshade: 20 (3)
Blackmouth: 24 (2)
Hollowheart: 0 (1)
Birchfeather: 12 (1)

Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6-12/16 moons
Warrior: 12-48 moons
Senior Warrior: 48-71 moons
Queens: 18-71 moons
Elder: 72-108
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ pineclan. ] [ 27. ]

Postby deimido » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:25 pm

"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 15.
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/13/17.
Next Border Patrol: - AM. [MST]

"How're you feeling?"
"I've been... good, why?"
Weaselstorm's ice-blue hues stood out sharply against the dim light of the medicine cat den as he stared directly at his mentor with a unreadable look in his eye. He was beginning to grow tired of how detached Skunknose had become ever since Shadowstar and Owlfur had become mates, it was also hurting him to see the molly act this way when she was so bright and warm before. He sighed in defeat as he wasn't able to get a clear answer from her once again, sitting back on his haunches while Skunknose turned to look outside the den. The pair stayed quiet for a moment, until Skunknose spoke up. "I'm sorry, I suppose I'm just jealous." The medicine cat murmured, her mew so quiet Weaselstorm had to strain his ears to hear.

"Shadowstar and Owlfur are able to be together whenever they can, I don- can't have that with Shrikeface." Skunknose explained solemnly, and with that Weaselstorm finally understood what had been bothering his mentor for so long. Her relationship with the warrior was one the rest of the Clan either disapproved or ignored, the Clan leader had decided not to place any serious punishment on the two as they had a family of their own to care for, but she had declared that the two weren't allowed to be with each other as often as mates usually could. Skunknose tried her best to ignore how saddened she was because of it, though it was far too hard to hide her feelings now that the leader and deputy had become mates.

Weaselstorm was not sure of what to say, he was never good at comforting anyone, so he just moved to sit beside Skunknose and placed his tail on her back. "...Let's go for a walk, maybe we'll collect herbs on the way back." He suggested, hoping that perhaps a distraction would do her some good.

///

[i have no motivation to finish the rest, sorry!]

Actions wrote:Herb Gathering: Skunknose + Weaselstorm
Hunting Patrol: Shrikeface - Lizardstripe - Magpiewhisker - Wasptail - Rowanpelt - Minkcloud
Border Patrol: Duckfoot - Mintclaw - Aspenheart - Owlfur
Warrior Ceremony: Fawnpaw > Fawnfur

Leader:
    Shadowstar. | 68. | molly. |
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    [pregnant: due on 2/7/17]

Deputy:
    Owlfur. | 60. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cats:
    Skunknose. | 44. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Weaselstorm. | 31. | tom. |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot.| 47. | tom. |
    white-and-brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Mintclaw. | 46. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Shrikeface. | 46. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Wasptail. | 34. | molly. |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rowanpelt. | 29. | tom. |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud. | 27. | molly. |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang. | 27. | molly. |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe. | 16. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Magpiewhisker. | 15. | tom. |
    black-and-white tom with yellow-green eyes.
    Aspenheart. | 15. | tom. |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.

Apprentices:
    Fawnpaw. | 14. | molly. |
    light brown molly with green eyes.

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Borders:
    ReedClan | Areater | Eastern Border | allied.
    JinxClan | vampiress_fox | Western Border | allied.
    FlurryClan | Nyeh Heh Heh!! | Northwestern Border | allied.
    StreamClan | justice'n'joy | Northeastern | unaffiliated.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan eats in one more post.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x1]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x1]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x1]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x0]
    mice | 1 serving. [x0]
    voles | 1 serving. [x0]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x1]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x1]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x1]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x1]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x1]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x2]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Mentors:
    Comfreyfang | Fawnpaw | 4 | battle/swimming/hunting/climbing

Deceased Cats:

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiewhisker & Aspenheart.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar | ???
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:36 pm

StreamClan
Number of Cats:21
Females: 10
Males: 11
Next Moonpool visit: 13/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

"Mumma?" Softkit mewled. "Can we play with Lilykit and Sockkit?" The tinyk kit smiled and her blue grey eyes dazzled. But this did not deter her mother. "No dear, they've only just been born!" She purred exasperated.

Ripplestar looked around. Dens were looking unkempt. StreamClan needed an apprentice to help around. He decided to ask StarClan for one. He stopped. "Minnowleap, Pebblefrost and Mossflight, go on a patrol with Splashfur, Mallowsplash and Gingerflash. Hunting or patrol, whatever you decide.
[size=85]. Ripplestar asks for apprentice. Above are on any patrol.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |55 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Splashfur| 44 moons| she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Medicine Cat:
          Dapplefeather | 45 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Flintberry | 29 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 53 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame| 53 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Tigerwing| 43 moons|tom|rude|brown tabby cat with amber eyes
          Gingerflash|44 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Ravenstrike| 34 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|29 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |29 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|28 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|22 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Cloverstep|22 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|20 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|18 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|17 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|17 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Skyfrost|27 moons|she-cat|white cat with blue eyes
          Ambergaze |29 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Crowleap|20 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Softkit|1 moons|she-cat|fluffy white kit with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpkit|1 moons|tom|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilykit|0 moons|female|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Sockkit|0 moons|tom|ginger tom with white paw
          Elders:
          Flashtail |105 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|voidgear|unknown

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x cobwebs|bandages wounds
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|2x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |2x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 22 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lunarclan | 5

Postby Bumbletear » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:31 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 05
Next Patrol: 02/07/17 - 6:30 pm
Next Moonpool Visit: 02/14/17 - 06:30 am
Next Kitting: N/A

Whisperstar watched curiously as Cloudscent, their Medicine Cat stepped back, and then she looked down at the strands of white grasses weaved around all four paws. Looking around, she saw that Hawkthorn and Shadowtail had the grass on their front paws only, and Whitefoot had it on his front paws, and the base of his tail. Cloudscent himself had arrived with it already on all four paws, as well as the base of his tail. Remind me what this is for again? she asked. The tom smiled and said It allows you to have something else to look forwards to when you move up the ranks, and it shows that you have earned your rank. The grass should only be removed at death, or if a cat is to be banished. Whisperstar nodded I think that makes sense... she shook out her spotted fur Well, I need to head to the moonpool. Whitefoot, how about you and Shadowtail hunt, and Hawkthorn, you do a patrol. Cloudscent, how about you go and gather up some extra herbs? You never know when we may need them. the cats nodded, and went to their duties.

___Some time later__
Whisperstar approached the moonpool. Touching her nose to the waters before stepping back and letting sleep take her. In Starclan's Hunting Grounds she said Oh Starclan, Lunarclan has been growing wonderfully. And my deputy Whitefoot...he worries for me so. He thinks there is something in my past I do not wish to share...and he is right. How can I tell them of Iceclan? They will worry that the same fate will befall them... she stopped herself, and shook her head I come here to ask for an apprentice. A young cat who can grow up learning our ways she gave the starry cats a half bow

[Whisperstar is at the moonpool, requesting an Apprentice]
[Shadowtail and Whitefoot are Hunting]
[Hawkthorn is on Patrol]
[Prey Used - 1/3 raven - 1 mouse]

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 32 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Whitefoot | 30 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudscent | 36 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Shadowtail | 19 Moons | Female | X
          Hawkthorn | 19 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          ❆ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Sootclan | Catskittens
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | 2 | Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders
    usually catch in the season of
    leaf-bare. Can also be used
    for whitecough.
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding
    It may also be used to bind
    broken bones
    Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat strength
    Sweet Sedge Sap | 1 | Eases infection

Borders
    Northern Field | Ivyclan | sparkypony
    Eastern Plains | Clan | User
    Southern Field | Clan | User
    Western River | Clan | User

Fresh-Kill Pile
    2 Servings

Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 serving
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors
    |> Moves
    |> Advanced Moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death

Families
    Name and Name
    |> Children
    Name and Name
    |> Children

Tradition of the Grasses
    when the moon is full over Lunarclan's
    territory, there is a swath of grass that
    looks as though it is glowing. When a kit
    is born, they will be given a tail band of
    the grasses, apprentices will be lose the
    tail band, and be given an anklet, warriors
    will get anklets on both front paws, deputies
    will have the two anklets, as well as a tailband,
    medicine cats will have all front paws as well
    as a tailband, medicine apprentices will have
    two anklets and a tailband, and leaders will
    get anklets on all four paws
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] rippleclan

Postby Tsukỉ » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:43 am

███████████████████░░│
███████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rippleclan is a reputable group of cats who thrive
in the lakeside territory. their first leader was na
med ripplestar, who set up their clan camp in the
middle of a lake: where a flourishing island stood
proud. after a horrific earthquake countless moon
s ago, the island broke up and the cats moved to,
the outer shores of the lake. they are usually non,
hostile and pacifist cats who have strong morals a
nd strict laws: those who don't follow the laws wil
l be met with steel claws. their territory expands
to the forest which they call the 'Willows" for the
overabundance of willow trees in the area. other t
hing include their lush overgrowth of berries and h
erbs. they are very medicinal and medicine cats h
old more power than in a typical clan as they are t
her only ones who can identify the rare berries wh
ich grow frequently in their territory. rippleclan!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

│░░██
│░░██
RIPPLECLAN
number of cats // 0
████████████████████░░│
████████████████████░░│

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ivyclan - 5

Postby Springtalon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:51 am

Number of Cats: 04
Next Patrol: N/A
Next Visit to the Moonpool: 5 days
Upcoming Kittings: Frostedmuzzle - 2 moons
Current Servings: Two
Prey Eaten in Post: 1 Squirrel

Ravenstar purred as he watched Frostedmuzzle explore the ravine that made up Ivyclan's camp. Spotting Smokebreath, he rose to his paws, and walked over to the white and gray warrior. "I'm headed out to hunt, why don't you go patrol the south border?" The tomcat nodded, and got to his paws, bounding out of the camp. Ravenstar gave him a while to leave, before following, headed for the Eastern border.

Owlsong smiled as she watched Frostedmuzzle explore. The poor she-cat had been near complete dehydration when she had found her, but now that she had recovered, the she-cat was rather energetic. Owlsong hoped to herself that one of the kits would take an interest in herbs, it was rather lonely in camp while Ravenstar and Smokebreath were out all the time. And once the kits were apprenticed, well...unless they had many more cats in the camp, then Owlsong would be by herself once again.

[Ravenstar | Hunting | East Border | Plains | Shared with Obsidianclan]
[Smokebreath | Patrol | South Border | Field | Shared with Lunarclan]

Leader:
          Ravenstar | 23 Moons | Male | L

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]D[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Owlsong | 26 Moons | Female | MC

Warriors:
          Smokebreath | 28 Moons | Male| W
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]W[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]

Queens:
          Frostedmuzzle | 25 Moons | Female | Q
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind
    broken bones

Comfrey Root | 1 | Repairs broken
    bones or soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching
    or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also
    eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest. Can be used for
    burns.

Goldenrod | 1 | Good for healing
    wounds

Mallow Leaves | 1 | Soothes bellyache
    Stinging Nettle | 1 | Induces vomiting,
    or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed
    with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with
    wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against
    infection

Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat strength
    Burdrock Root | 1 | Lessens and heals the pain
    of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection
    of rat bites

Colt's Foot | 1 | Eases breathing or kitten
    -cough as well as cracked or sore pads

Marigold | 1 | Stops infection. Stops bleeding.
    Used for inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Borders:
    Northern Lake | Clan | User
    Eastern Plains | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Southern Field | Lunarclan | Bumbletear
    Western Forest | Clan | User
[/quote]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me