Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Starwindrider » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 2 // Females:
1 (2 servings in total)

Apollo and Starteller patrol the territory.
Lelantos stays behind to guard the camp.

[center]
          Healer/Starteller:
          VENUS | 38 MOONS | FEMALE | ๐Ÿ†

Prey-Hunters:
          APOLLO | 38 MOONS | MALE | ๐Ÿ…
          LELANTOS | 36 MOONS | MALE | ๐Ÿ…

Guards:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Cobweb x2 | To soak up and slow bleeding
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Robin | x2 | 6 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The tribe of Sinking Willows [2]

Postby Chinchy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:58 am

Tribe of Sinking Willows
Number of Cats: 3

The spotted molly trotted along, her head down as she quickly made her roundsaround the swamp. Now, imagine her surprise when suddenly she sees two cats watching and waiting there, seemingly fo her. She froze up, questions filling her head and forming a lump in her throat as the tortoiseshell stood up, asking for Leafteller - HER. The molly seemed amused as did the ginger tom beside her, both watching her intently for just a bit longer. "I'd assume you're Leafteller." The tom stated. "Well, my sister here claims she had a dream telling us to come here. Tribe of Sinking Willows I believe she said you call it."
"Oh, yes yes! You're welcome here! Please, come this way and mind your steps." The healer could hardly keep herself in her pelt as she raced off, seeming to almost glide through the air as she gracefully biunced along the sticky, goopy mud, followed not-so-closely by the siblings. While they all managed to meet up at camp alive, The newcomers seemed all too glad to settle down where they knew where to even place their paws.
"So, what are your names?" Leafteller sqeaked from excitement, bouncing around them like a hyper kit.
"My name's Sunset." The white and ginger tom responded after an awkward glance exchanged with his sister.
"And I"m Shroud." The tortoiseshell molly added.
"Sunset, from this day onward, you shall be known as Sunset Hiding behind Clouds! And Shroud, you shall be known as Sky that Peeks through trees! Or Sunset and Sky for short!" Leafteller declared, confusing the newly renamed siblings.
"Why does he get to keep his name and I don't?" The tricolour molly was quick to ask.
"Well, I figured Sky just seemed more fitting and nicer than anything with Shroud, but if..."
"It'll do I guess." She flicked her tail at the healer.
"Awesome! So. Looking at you two, I think Sky, you would be a good Prey-hunter - you'd be hunting in the swamp and Sunset could be a good Swamp-Guard. You'd help protect Prey-hunters and patrol the swamp and stuff to make sure everything's safe. Okay?" She puffed out her chest with pride, receiving amused laughter from the siblings.
"Sounds good enough." Sunset purred. "I do hope we get a break before we have to go out though."
"Of course. I'll go look for herbs and you, uh...you can eat!" The chocolate tabby hurried to fetch the toad she had caught, expecting to be alone again, hoping the newcomers would be happy with it, but they just seemed confused and disgusted.
"Is this food? Really?" Sky queried, not seeing what the joke could be.
"You get used to it." Leafteller declared and swiftly disappeared into the depths of the swamp.

[Leafteller searches for herbs]
[Sky hunts]
[Sunset helps protect Sky]
[Leafteller takes Sky and Sunset on a patrol to show them the territory]

Healer:
Teller of the Rustling Leaves | Leafteller | 52 moons | Female | X

Tree-Dwellers:

Prey-Hunters:
Sky that Peeks through Trees | Sky | 25 moons | Female | X

Swamp-Guards:
Sunset Hiding behind Clouds |Sunset| 25 moons | Male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:

Genotype stuff:
Leafteller - Spotted chocolate tabby shorthair
LL, bb, XoXo, DD, Aa, McMc, Spsp, tata, ww

Sky - Tortoiseshell and white shorthair
Ll, Bbl, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, Ww

Sunset - white and ginger mackerel shorthair
LL, bbl, XOY, Dd, Aa, McMc, spsp, tata, WW

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
Other:
Alder bark | x0 | Eases toothache
Bindweed | x0 | Fastens sticks to broken bones
Borage leaves | x0 | More, better milk, brings down fevers
Broom | x0 | Used on broken legs and wounds
Catchweed | x0 | Stop poultices from being rubbed off
Chamomile | x0 | Soothes the mind, gives strength
Coltsfoot | x0 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, for cracked or sore pads
Feverfew | x0 | Lowers fever, helps headaches
Juniper berries | x0 | Soothes bellyaches, calms
Lamb's ear | x0 | Gives strength
Mallow leaves | x0 | Soothes bellyache
Poppy seeds | x0 | Soothes shock, eases pain
Thyme | x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety and shock
Willow leaves | x0 | Stops vomiting

Wounds:
Burdock root | x1 | Lessens pain and infection in rat bites
Celandine | x0 | Soothes damaged eyes
Chervil | x0 | For infected wounds and bellyache
Cobwebs | x0 | Stops bleeding, bind broken bones
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds, repairs bones, can be used for burns
Dandelion | x0 | Painkiller
Dock | x0 | Soothes scratches, sore limbs
Elder leaves | x0 | Soothes sprains
Goldenrod | x0 | Heals wounds
Horsetail | x0 | Treats infections, stops bleeding
Marigold | x0 | Stops infection, bleeding
Oak leaves | x0 | Stops infection
Rush | x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
Nettle | x0 | Induces vomiting, can help with wounds
Sweet-sedge | x0 | Eases infection
Tormentil | x0 | Treats wounds and extracts poisons
Wild onions | x0 | Prevents infection
Wintergreen | x0 | Treats wounds and poisons
Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit

Diseases:
Catmint | x0 | Cures green/whitecough
Chickweed | x0 | Cures greencough
Hawkweed | x1 | Cures green/whitecough
Lavender | x0 | Cures fever
Lungwort | x1 | Cures yellowcough
Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs, cures poisons, prevents greencough

Poisons:
Yew berries | x0 |
Foxglove seeds | x0 | Causes paralysis and heart failure
Holly berries | x0 | Only dangerous to kits
Deadly nightshade | x0 |
Water Hemlock | x0 | Causes writhing, pain, foaming from the mouth

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
Toads | x1 | 1 serving
Rats | x0 | 2 servings
Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
? and ? | Sky that Peaks through Trees & Sunset Hiding behind Clouds
Name and Name | Kits
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trial Reply No. 1

Postby cloudy days » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 am

It's Winter! Snowflakes are on their way as the temperature drops and prey is harder to find. The landscape is becoming increasingly icy as the season takes it's toll.

Chinchy wrote:
Tribe of Sinking Willows
Number of Cats: 3

The spotted molly trotted along, her head down as she quickly made her roundsaround the swamp. Now, imagine her surprise when suddenly she sees two cats watching and waiting there, seemingly fo her. She froze up, questions filling her head and forming a lump in her throat as the tortoiseshell stood up, asking for Leafteller - HER. The molly seemed amused as did the ginger tom beside her, both watching her intently for just a bit longer. "I'd assume you're Leafteller." The tom stated. "Well, my sister here claims she had a dream telling us to come here. Tribe of Sinking Willows I believe she said you call it."
"Oh, yes yes! You're welcome here! Please, come this way and mind your steps." The healer could hardly keep herself in her pelt as she raced off, seeming to almost glide through the air as she gracefully biunced along the sticky, goopy mud, followed not-so-closely by the siblings. While they all managed to meet up at camp alive, The newcomers seemed all too glad to settle down where they knew where to even place their paws.
"So, what are your names?" Leafteller sqeaked from excitement, bouncing around them like a hyper kit.
"My name's Sunset." The white and ginger tom responded after an awkward glance exchanged with his sister.
"And I"m Shroud." The tortoiseshell molly added.
"Sunset, from this day onward, you shall be known as Sunset Hiding behind Clouds! And Shroud, you shall be known as Sky that Peeks through trees! Or Sunset and Sky for short!" Leafteller declared, confusing the newly renamed siblings.
"Why does he get to keep his name and I don't?" The tricolour molly was quick to ask.
"Well, I figured Sky just seemed more fitting and nicer than anything with Shroud, but if..."
"It'll do I guess." She flicked her tail at the healer.
"Awesome! So. Looking at you two, I think Sky, you would be a good Prey-hunter - you'd be hunting in the swamp and Sunset could be a good Swamp-Guard. You'd help protect Prey-hunters and patrol the swamp and stuff to make sure everything's safe. Okay?" She puffed out her chest with pride, receiving amused laughter from the siblings.
"Sounds good enough." Sunset purred. "I do hope we get a break before we have to go out though."
"Of course. I'll go look for herbs and you, uh...you can eat!" The chocolate tabby hurried to fetch the toad she had caught, expecting to be alone again, hoping the newcomers would be happy with it, but they just seemed confused and disgusted.
"Is this food? Really?" Sky queried, not seeing what the joke could be.
"You get used to it." Leafteller declared and swiftly disappeared into the depths of the swamp.

[Leafteller searches for herbs]
[Sky hunts]
[Sunset helps protect Sky]
[Leafteller takes Sky and Sunset on a patrol to show them the territory]

Sky looked with a pang of disgust at the prey she had caught. Two snakes. Not exactly what she wanted to find. At least it was food, even though she was used to things that weren't in a swamp. Wading through the mud wasn't exactly fun either, and thinking that she had to eat slimy frogs now wasn't as amusing as when it had been when Leafteller had shown then one like it was a joke. Both siblings weren't very happy with the swamp, but it was a... Nice place? Somehow Leafteller found it an okay place. Picking up the snakes cautiously, the siblings headed back to camp.

[Leafteller found 1x Coltsfoot and 1x Poppyseed!]
[On patrol the trio found a Tree-Dweller hoping to join their tribe]
[Sky caught 2x Snake]

(tell me if you would prefer a reply that is not written)
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trial replies 1

Postby Chinchy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:00 am

Weather:
As winter settles in for good, a chilly wind blows through the territory. The ground is blanketed by a somewhat thin layer of early snow and the bare branches of trees are whitened with frost.

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: 2 ( 1 male | 1 female)
Next Ancestor visit: December 15th
Servings Needed: x

---

x

---

[Blossomteller stays back at camp.
Sand goes hunting.]

The tom trekked through the territory, not quite familiar with it yet. He was on the lookout for good prey hunting spots, the tip of his tail twitching. his mouth open to drink in air and his ears following every little sound around him. Before long, he came across the lake, stopping to get a quick drink. The surface rippled before his tongue even touched it, getting his attention. He carefully crouched down, sitting by the edge until he saw a dark-ish shape drifting under the surface, swiping at it with his claws outstretched. He pulled his paw back swiftly, but the fish had already disappeared. Sand growled, lapping at the water a few times and wandering along the shore, keeping watch for movement in the water. This became a cycle he repeated, determined to catch that dang fish. He was sure he had gone the whole way around by the time he whipped his paw back, bringing a fish with his claws. He tossed it into the air, catching it in his jaws and hurrying back to camp with a satisfied purr.

Sand caught a small fish
(PM me if you'd rather I not do the text reply)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grey_Hoodie's Trial Response [01]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 am

- Weather -
    โ„๏ธ Winter -- The temperature is beginning to drop steadily and the dayโ€™s length shortens with each pass of the moon overhead. Snowstorms will pass through your territory and coat the ground in tail-lengths of snow, and the occasional blizzard may prevent your cats from leaving the camp for a couple days. With the changing of seasons, prey will begin to migrate or burrow deep within the ground to avoid the harsh months, so catching prey will become more difficult. The more you send your cats are out and about, the more likely theyโ€™ll catch some sort of sickness, though. Be careful! Queens will also have a harder time, and the chance that their kits or they themselves perish due to complications will increase.

Maplewhisper wrote:
Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 2
Post #: 3
Servings Needed: 0
Kit-Mother Log:
Frost is due next moon.

When Frost returned to camp with a dark brown tom a moon after her joining, Stormteller was surprised, to say the least. Frost looked extremely pleased with herself. "Stormteller, this is Michael. He was a loner and we were friends before I joined. He was curious as to where I went-" Michael glanced at Frost, interjecting, "[color=#804000]I thought it was a bit unusual that she would go off so close to kitting." Stormteller nodded sympathetically. If Frost were to suddenly disappear in the next moon after being around, she'd be a bit worried, too. "You didn't look so proud simply because you found a friend, though...? " Stormteller trailed off expectantly, hopefully. Frost broke into a purr. "He decided to stay!" she trilled, eyes gleaming in the moonlight. Stormteller dipped her head to the tom. "You are most welcome. Tell me...do you hunt well? Or are you more suited to guard?" Michael's eyes flashed with a hint of pride, breaking his neutral gaze. "I was one of the quickest hunters on the block - sharp-eyed, quick-pawed and focused." Stormteller smiled. A prey-hunter was just what they needed, with Frost being so close to kitting. "Then I name you Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon. Welcome to the Tribe!"

Stormteller goes on a border patrol.
Sharp goes hunting.

spaceClouds were drawing over the blue sky, blocking out the sun and creating a grey ceiling overhead. Winter was now upon them, and the few dustings of snow that came about occasionally only hinted at the blizzards to come. Sharpโ€™s claws sunk into the soft flesh of a warbler, fangs coming down to still the birdโ€™s movements. His golden gaze rose to take in the cloudy sky, wispy flurries starting to dance around in the air. His sigh was heavy, and he could see his breath as it rushed out around the bird clamped in his jaws.
    spaceWinter was going to be difficult. The tom had little doubt about that. Being as skilled as he was, Sharp still felt it may have only been luck that he had managed to bring down the couple of birds that he did. The colder seasons didnโ€™t offer much in the way of prey. Straggling migrant birds and late-burrowers were all the tom could manage to find, and even then, he still needed to be able to catch them. With his friend about ready to burst with kittens, the tabby knew that he would need to work harder to provide for the tribe.
    spaceSparing one last glance toward what could be an impending storm, Sharp turned and started off back to camp. His strides were long and his steps were placed carefully, habits he had taken up as he grew into a skilled hunter. His gaze roamed the horizon, eager to spot some sign of movement that would indicate another meal he could provide to the tribe. Nothing.
    spaceSharpโ€™s steps stopped at the base of a large, mangled tree, and his claws worked to displace the dirt hiding his first catch of the day. Two meager birds werenโ€™t much, but Sharp still felt a sense of pride at having been able to catch anything with winter on its way. He knew heโ€™d have to go out again soon, but for now, Sharp was pleased with his bounty.
[Sharp caught 1x warbler and 1x accentor.]

spaceThe lithe molly took her time wandering about her territory. A thrum of excitement was pulsing through her chest, and she kept glancing up at the sky to see if she could spot any changes in the weather. All that greeted her were swirling flurries of snow, but Stormteller knew they held promise of something more.
    spaceThe grey molly ducked around the low branches of a withering bush. The plants scattered about the rocky terrain were few and far between and easily succumbed to the freezing temperatures winter brought. Little herb-hunting could be done in this area, and Stormteller spared a couple thoughts to when she might next get the chance to collect something. Winter would make it difficult to not only trek to the mountain base, but to also find anything of substantial worth that wasnโ€™t already dormant.
    spaceAll of a sudden, the molly heard heaving, ragged breathes. Her ears twitched forward and she hesitantly stepped in the direction of the sound. Her body pressed low to the ground, sleek grey body doing little to hide her as the ground became covered in a fine layer of snow. Stormteller popped her head over a rocky ledge, glancing down the rocky slope to see if she could spot anything.
    spaceA storm of feathers flurried out from beneath the ledge and the molly ducked down to avoid the frantic birds.
    spaceโ€œOh for--!โ€ A broad, silvery cat appeared from beneath the healerโ€™s ledge, huffing with annoyance as they stared longingly after the fleeing birds. Stormtellerโ€™s eyes widened at the other catโ€™s arrival and she smiled. A new cat to add to her tribe!
[Stormteller comes across a potential Guard]

((I hope I did your cats justice! They were super fun to write c:))
((The next post will be shorter so I can alternate with response lengths.))
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข [002]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:16 am

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Number of Cats โฆ‰ 002 โฆŠ 1 Male - - 1 Female
Prey Consumed โฆ‰ 000 โฆŠ servings here

The days were supposed to be growing shorter as the seasons shifted and prepared for a new year, but it seemed that only now the sun was beginning to set, dropping low beneath the forestโ€™s line of trees. With paws bruised and scraped from seemingly endless walking, the grey and white molly continued to wander aimlessly. Although her mind was spilling with ideas and plots and plans for her tribe, she was still very much on her own with no real place to set up a home.
Storm had made sure to never look back the way she came. The cats who disowned her were longer allowed to hole up in her brain demanding attention; she was done with that part of her life. Or so she thought.
A set of heaving pawsteps sounded out from deep within the forest. Storm spared a glance around the brush before pressing her body into the ground, whiskers twitching and ears straining. She crept slowly towards a thorn bush, clamping her jaws shut to keep quiet even as her pelt was pierced and cut with every movement. The molly held her breath, dragging her limbs in as close to her body as possible. The dry, crumbled leaves clinging to the bushโ€™s branches rattled noisily despite her attempts, and the pawsteps stopped.
The silence dredged on, broken only by the sounds of the forest. The grey mollyโ€™s breaths came short and quick and as quiet as she could manage. Her ears twisted wildly, seeking something โ€“ anything โ€“ to indicate where the other cat was located, where they might be creeping toward. The paw steps picked up again, falling right beside Stormโ€™s hiding place.
โ€œStorm?โ€ Her name was soaked in the grief and worry and exhaustion heavily present in the tomโ€™s voice and without a thought, the molly slid out from beneath the bush to present herself to her former friend. His sharp green eyes lit up upon seeing her, and he pressed himself close to cover Stormโ€™s face with relieved licks. โ€œOh, I wasnโ€™t sureโ€ฆ I justโ€ฆ Thank goodness youโ€™re alright.โ€
โ€œWah! Haze! Wait! What are-โ€ The grey molly reared back, swiping her tail furiously as she forced some distance between herself and the tom. He shifted from paw to paw, eager to approach her again, but he was ultimately pinned by the mollyโ€™s piercing gaze. โ€œWhat are you doing here?โ€ Storm inquired.
โ€œStormโ€ฆโ€ The smoky tom voice wavered and he started forward, โ€œI know thatโ€ฆ Well, I meanโ€ฆ I followed you-โ€
โ€œClearly,โ€ The grey and white molly huffed, pacing in slow circles around the other cat.
Haze grumbled in annoyance, glaring half-heartedly at Storm. She knew heโ€™d never had much tolerance for interruptions, especially when he was struggling to get his thoughts out into the air, but she didnโ€™t care.
โ€œI thought you would have waited up,โ€ Haze said, hopefully oblivious to the way Stormโ€™s eyes widened in surprise, โ€œAt least a little bit. We would have followed after you immediately, but Osprey didnโ€™t make getting away very easy. You are our tribeโ€™s healer, whether or not Osprey sees that.โ€
โ€œWe?โ€ The grey mollyโ€™s pawsteps stopped, mind hung up on the word, and she sat back on her haunches, still a little wary of her friend. Was he really here for her? Storm shook her head, glancing down at her paws. She was still a mangled mess, even after the month that had passed since her exile, but there were still cats out there that apparently thought she was good enough to come after and stand behind.
โ€œYes. Iโ€™m not sure where the others might be, since we left whenever we each had the chance.โ€ Haze approached the molly again, tentatively licking at a patch of fur just below her ear that he knew to be ticklish. Storm tucked her head beneath the tomโ€™s chin, a sigh huffing out from between her jaws. A wave of relief flooded through her body and a weight she hadnโ€™t even realized sheโ€™d been carrying was suddenly lifted.
Storm felt more than heard the rumble of her friendโ€™s stomach and she glanced up at him questioningly.
Put on the spot, Haze sputtered for words, โ€œAh! Well, Iโ€ฆ You seeโ€ฆ Itโ€™s just, you travel quickly and I just didnโ€™t have much time toโ€”.โ€ The smoky tom puffed out his chest and strode past the molly with as stern an expression as he could muster to hide his own embarrassment. โ€œWe can go hunting?โ€ He suggested, nodding his head towards the depths of the forest even as the inky blackness of night flooded the area, โ€œAt least while we wait for some others to catch up?โ€
Storm offered a chuckle and strode up beside him, โ€œSure.โ€ She wasnโ€™t sure how much luck theyโ€™d have with the exhaustion threatening to drag them both through the dirt, but a meal was a meal and it had been so long since sheโ€™d last had a companion to share one with.
Even as her eyelids drooped and the prospect of hunting became more the efforts of a dream rather than reality, Stormโ€™s chest was bursting with energized excitement. She knew she was meant to be a healer and lead a tribe, and the loyalty of her friends and former tribesmates had her confidence soaring.

[Storm and Haze go hunting.]
[Haze goes on a border patrol.]

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

Paragon:
{Storm} Front Sitting Atop Mountain | 21 moons | Female | X

Paragon's Reserve:
Name | Rank | [url=link]X[/url]

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
      Prey-Hunters:

Hunter Tag-Alongs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guards:
{Haze} That Seeps Through Trees | 26 moons | Male | X

Guard Tag-Alongs:
x

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
      Kit-Mothers:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kits:
x

Elders:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
xxxxxxxxxx
Mentors:
xxxxxxxxxx
Deceased Cats:

Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Borders:
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Medicine Store:
    [1] Cobwebs | Used to soak up and stop bleeding. It may be used to bind broken bones.
    [1] Elder Leaves | Used as a poultice to soothe sprains.
    [1] Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. Acts as a sedative.
    [1] Sorrel | Used as a traveling herb. Can also be used to build up appetite.
    [1] Willow Leaves | Stops Vomiting
    [x] Herb | Usage

Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Katrione » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:59 am

โ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฅ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผท๏ผฅ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผน ๏ผก๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผŽ โž

Number of Cats: 18 | Toms: 7 | Mollies: 11

Sunwatcher crouched at the entrance to the tribe's cave, her paws tucked beneath her chest and her tail swishing back and forth across the floor. Every morning for the past moon, the tribe healer came and sat at the entrance for an hour, sometimes two, before returning to her kits. She looked up at Hiss settled next to her, not saying a word but keeping her company. The lead cave-guard knew the she-cat was looking for Jackal but he stayed with her anyway, waiting for her to move on from the tom that had abandoned her and her kits.

As they had done everyday for the past moon, they sat there in silence. Sunwatcher roused from her spot when she heard the squeals of Squirrel, Fawn, Stag and Doe from the nursery. She looked at Hiss for a moment, giving him a nod before turning and crossing the cave floor to where her kits were.

Bear, Light and Blizzard headed over to Hiss, turning to watch Sunwatcher as well. "You should've given up by now." Bear mewed. Hiss broke his attention away from Sunwatcher to look at his friend. He sighed and got to his paws, licking his chest a few times to regain his composure.

"Maybe I should've. But I won't." Hiss mewed before turning and leading the small group of cave-guards outside.

~~~

"Really?!" Horizon squealed as Sunwatcher walked into the nursery. Bird was crouched next to Horizon, her tail twitching happily. "Oh Bird! That's fantastic!"

"What's going on?" Sunwatcher questioned, settling into her nest and pulling her waiting kits closer to her stomach. She curled her tail around the four kits before looking back up at the two she-cats.

"Bear asked me to be his mate!" Bird gushed.

Sunwatcher's eyes widened. "That's great!" She smiled happily. "Are you two having kits yet?" The ginger, brown and white tabby questioned, her gaze eyeing the prey-hunter's stomach.

"Oh, no!" Bird gasped, a brief look of horror flashing across her face. "Kits are too much for me right now, especially with all of my duties. No offense to Nut, but I don't trust her to take over my position as head prey-hunter." She mewed. "She still needs to grow up some and mature."

Sunwatcher and Horizon snorted in agreement. "Well, she does help you wrangle Scatter." Horizon purred. The young Ragdoll prey-hunter had joined the tribe only a moon ago and she was already causing so much trouble with her tribemates. She was constantly getting into sticky situations and needing someone to drag her out of them.

"I still can't believe she tried to headbutt that ram last week." Sunwatcher shrieked. The other two she-cat's burst into laughter.

"That's Scatter for you." Bird mewed, rising to her paws. "Alright, I gotta go take the hunting patrol out. I'll talk to you later." The grey tabby molly turned and ducked out of the den. Sunwatcher watched after her, her breath catching in her throat briefly when she caught a glimpse of Hiss looking over his shoulder towards the nursery den before heading out with his own patrol.

[ The tribe consumed x1 bird + x1 mouse ]
[ Bird, Nut, Shadow, Scatter and Thunder hunted higher up in the mountain ]
[ Hiss, Bear, Light and Blizzard patrolled the northern border ]
[ Bird and Bear became mates: no kits ]
[ Thunder became a full prey-hunter ]
[ Hiss takes Nettle training ]

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
      Healer:
      *Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      38 | Molly | โœธ

Prey-Hunters:
      Bird That Sings At Dawn
      38 | Molly | โœธ
      Nut That Falls From Tree
      37 | Molly | โœธ
      Shadow That Looms Over Light
      36 | Tom | โœธ
      Scattered Paw-prints on Fresh Snow
      17 | Molly | โœธ

Guards:
      Hiss From Startled Snake
      36 | Tom | โœธ
      Bear That Drinks From Pool
      37 | Tom | โœธ
      Light That Chases Shadows
      32 | Tom | โœธ
      Blizzard That Smothers Mountain
      35 | Tom | โœธ

Healer to-be:
      Name | Age | Gender | โœธ

To-be's:
      Thunder That Shakes The Ground
      15 | Tom | Prey-Hunter |โœธ
      Nettle That Clings To Pelt
      12 | Molly | Cave-Guard | โœธ

Kit-Mothers:
      Horizon That Never Fades
      31 | Molly | Prey-Hunter | โœธ
      *Watcher of the Burning Suns (Sunwatcher)
      38 | Molly | โœธ

Kits:
      Bee That Kisses Flowers
      4 | Molly | โœธ
      Hummingbird That Sips Nectar
      4 | Molly | โœธ
      Squirrel That Scampers Up Tree
      1 | Molly | โœธ
      Fawn That Struggles to Stand
      1 | Molly | โœธ
      Stag That Stands In Shadows
      1 | Tom | โœธ
      Doe That Leaps Logs
      1 | Molly | โœธ

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender | โœธ
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | Whispered Briar | amethyst14
    Southeast | Burning Skulls | Heda

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, helps
    cracked or sore pads
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore
    pads
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection
    from setting in
    Ragwort x1 | Gives strength and energy
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain + helps
    stop bleeding
    Stick x1 | Distracts cats from pain, used
    mainly during kittings
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, and helps
    cats in shock
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Bird | Thunder | 9
    Advanced Hunting, Stalking, Endurance
    Speed, Agility, Stealth, Swimming,
    Balance
    Hiss | Nettle | 6
    Battle, Tracking, Climbing, Strategy
    Swimming, Stealth

Former Tribemates:
    Jackal That Wanders At Night | Tom | โœธ

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Horizon + Light | Bee + Hummingbird
    Sunwatcher + Jackal | Squirrel, Fawn,
    Stag + Doe
    Bird + Bear | None
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
Last edited by Katrione on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 02. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 am

number of cats: 5.
females 2. | males 1.
servings needed 2.
next visit to moonpool now.
starting post โ€”> [url]archive thread[/url]

will edit soon xx.

[ waveteller requests a prey-hunter at the glistening pool ]
[ finch and ember go out hunting together, waveteller goes with them ]
[ badger and ice go patroling accompanies them ]

Healer:
    teller of violent waves (waveteller)
    25 moons | female | X

Prey-Hunters:
    finch that chirps in morning
    23 moons | female | X
    ember that sparks fire
    | 26 moons | female | X

Guards:
    badger that bears his fangs
    31 moons | male | X
    ice that forms in blizzard
    | 24 moons | male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    eggs | x0 | 1 servings
    pigeons | x0 | 2 servings
    marten | x1 | 2 servings
    snake | x0 | 2 servings
    trout | x0 | 3 servings
    geese | x0 | 3-4 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raven's Trial Replies 1

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Weather
Winter! Cold weather has come around the corner. Donโ€™t keep your cats out too long or they will get sick. Try not to get mollies pregnant in this weather. Prey will be harder to catch this season. A snowstorm may roll around so stock up on your prey if you can catch any!

โ rein-dear. wrote:[ waveteller requests a prey-hunter at the glistening pool ]
[ finch and ember go out hunting together, waveteller goes with them ]
[ badger and ice go patroling accompanies them ]

Waveteller's wish has been granted, a Prey-Hunter has been sent by The Tribe Of Endless Hunting.
Finch, Ember, and Waveteller caught 1x egg, and 2x mice.
Badger and Ice found a To-Be while on patrol.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby Maplewhisper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 4
Post #: 4
Servings Needed: 2
Kit-Mother Log:
Notes to Moderator: You certainly did, I loved reading that!!

Sharp's eyes widened as a fluffy silver tabby strolled into camp behind Stormteller. "Who is that?" Stormteller flicked her tail at him, angling her ears towards the she-cat. "This is Flurry In Morning Sky - she is our first cave guard. I found her stalking some birds over by the stony ledge." Flurry dipped her head in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, uh..." Sharp jumped and shuffled his paws. "Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon - Sharp." As the cave-guard opened her jaws to reply, a shriek split the air. Sharp let out a growl. "Frost! The kits!" All three cats, silver, grey and brown, raced for the camp...

The Tribe consumes x1 Squirrel.
Frost's kits are born.
Flurry goes on patrol.
Stormteller asks the Tribe of Endless Hunting for a to-be.

Healer:
          Stormteller | 20 moons | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon | 20 moons | Tom | X

Guards:
          Flurry In Morning Sky | 19 moons | She-cat | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost That Swirls On Leaves | 22 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | Mother | [url=link]X[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | Mother | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Accentor | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Kestrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Warbler | x1 | 2 servings
    Eagle | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats: